PDA

View Full Version : Complete Mieru Hito by Iwashiro Toshiaki

kunno
March 13, 2006, 02:10 AM
I found out that there no thread opened for this great manga so pls talk about this manga here
well to say about this its similar to bleach if u read the first few chapters but it is not and very unik on it own way spritual badass ghosts get owned ensues :P

Miso
March 13, 2006, 04:41 AM
I think it's quite good. And I wouldn't compare it to Bleach.
The only thing they have in common is that the story deals with ghosts/spirits and that the main character has to guide them home.
Other than that they are very different in my view.
What I really like about this manga is how creepy the spirits are. They are great villains.

I'm too lazy to write more, now. Perhaps later.

antukecik
March 29, 2006, 03:12 PM
This manga is great...
But the story are a little bit complicated.. :D
u should try read them...

kunno
April 02, 2006, 12:15 PM
we'll be releasing ch15 and ch 16 this satuday so wait till then :p[br]Posted at: March 31, 2006, 01:54:49 AM_________________________________________________ch 15-16 is released by fucking-manga

barbapapa
April 03, 2006, 09:08 AM
Well Mieru Hito sure is sucking in Japan tho =P constantly at the bottom of the charts

It might get cut cause Shonen Jump is starting up 3 new series

Miso
April 03, 2006, 11:24 AM
Oh yeah? I really think it is interesting so it's unfortunate to hear that it is that unpopular :notrust

Koen
April 03, 2006, 02:43 PM
well, i can't believe that... I like mieru hito, and it's getting better and better, so why would japanese wouldn't like it. And where did you get that info

barbapapa
April 04, 2006, 08:47 AM
From someone who lives in Japan and follows everything about the manga industry.

Koen
June 04, 2006, 04:58 AM
Well,

Guys I wonder what you think about this manga. Soon it will be running for a year. My expectations were high on this manga, and I must say this one is for me one of the better shounen. I like the drawning-style (sometimes reminding me of dragonball z and bleach), I think the story is quite original. My question is what you think about this manga. I regret that the scanlators doing it, made mieru hito a minority project. This manga doesn't deserve it at all.... What are your thoughts on this manga?

sao
June 04, 2006, 06:05 AM
It's not that its been shoved to a minority project, its actually one of our big projects but the only problem is that we're lacking a translator for it, unless you can find us a translator it wont go on for a long time.

I agree with you that its a really good manga too but like you mentioned its not been giving much attention, we love to but we still need a translator to move the project forward

shinwei
June 04, 2006, 06:54 AM
I can't find the raws for this manga :(

sao
June 04, 2006, 07:04 AM
Shinwei are you willing to translate :D cos we can supply the raws :)

shinwei
June 04, 2006, 07:08 AM
I just want to read it :)

sao
June 04, 2006, 07:11 AM
darn :P the raws are with asakura though if you're interested

flunko
June 04, 2006, 08:52 AM
What's asakura??
I'd like to get my hands on the raws too

sao
June 04, 2006, 09:07 AM
asakura is our raw provider for mieru hito, if you're interested in translating we're more than welcome to have you :D

flunko
June 04, 2006, 09:09 AM
I might be interested in translating it later on...
but right now I'd just like to read it...
I have chapters 1-2 and 28-39.

sao
June 04, 2006, 09:14 AM
hmm well you can come into the channel to get chapter 1 to 16 and have a look at how it is

barbapapa
June 04, 2006, 11:46 AM
Pretty mediocre series imo. Nothing really stands out about it, but there's only 2 volumes of scanlations. So it could become better, maybe.
It's not exactly a popular manga in Jump either

Katekyo
June 04, 2006, 10:52 PM
Pretty mediocre series imo. Nothing really stands out about it, but there's only 2 volumes of scanlations. So it could become better, maybe.
It's not exactly a popular manga in Jump either

I agree. No real interesting arcs or anything either.

sao
August 26, 2006, 03:22 PM
Whew after such a long time we finally released another volume (Sorry one man tsing can only go so fast) anyway come and grab it chapters 18-25 from our irc channel XD

ssjohn
August 26, 2006, 03:29 PM
Awsome ^_^ ill have to get it soon ^-^ ive personly only read BWYS / M-H's but i think ill pick up ur guys >.> maybe :P but keep up the good work

ddadain
August 27, 2006, 02:54 AM
F-M/M7's typesetting is better than BWYS but the cleaning of BWYS can't be beat ._. XD They simply have marvellous cleaners/redrawers o________o

ssjohn
August 27, 2006, 03:18 PM
-_- i know alot of the staff @ bwys so thats why i read them T_T i wish they would hurry up >.> but if Mieru Hito gets droped im not in a rush to read the end >_> *wonders about what manga will take Mieru's place if it ends*

oceanizer
August 29, 2006, 03:58 PM
I liked first couple of chapters but got busy afterwards and couldn't keep up with reading. Too bad it doesn't seem to be doing good... I even wrote a review for it (and it doesn't happen often for me to submit it to manganews...)

http://manganews.net/seriesinfo.php?id=3024

Luckas
August 29, 2006, 04:57 PM
Which group is scanlating Mieru hito?

oceanizer
August 30, 2006, 12:44 AM
points the link right above you.

Luckas
August 30, 2006, 06:27 AM
points the link right above you.

Thanks.

sao
August 30, 2006, 06:41 AM
well the series is starting to pick up from what i can see in the raw, now im planning to try my best and release a chapter weekly, lets hope i am able to do so.

Siedhr
August 30, 2006, 07:47 AM
I recently read Mieru Hito up to chapter 16. Definitely not your standard shonen series. Maybe that's why I liked it so much. Characters are well rounded and interesting, the story is heart-warming, with no ridiculousness. I will definitely be reading more. Keep up the good work FM.

Koen
August 30, 2006, 12:21 PM
yeah, mieru hito is awesome... F-M is doing a great job, the manga is underestimated but you guys see that different as for me too. Mieru Hito is awesome and the art is a really good quality, well drawn manga with not too much characters and an easy going story... Give me mieru hito

ThE WoRm
September 02, 2006, 07:31 PM
Well, we learn about three characters in vol 4, so I guess you'll wait and see :P
I myself really loved vol 4, because it was quite nice, the mangaka even used a word pun to show how bad the chikos are in talking :P
Soon, chapters of vol 4 will start appearing! :P

ssjohn
September 10, 2006, 03:20 PM
Letting you all know MIeru hito ends in the next jump T___T oh well >__< 2 new series start up so hopefully we will see them being done >_> *pokes Jump scans*

Siedhr
September 10, 2006, 03:42 PM
Letting you all know MIeru hito ends in the next jump
This sucks so much. Other crap series will continue while the good ones are cancelled.

ThE WoRm
September 10, 2006, 05:45 PM
Yes, that's because we the ones who use raw don't vote for popularity ;; and so, Mieru Hito got last place... I might start posting translations, but I need authority from so many people for it Oo

ssjohn
September 10, 2006, 08:30 PM
T__T i just want to know how is the ending going to be? good? or rushed? is there alot to do still or is it going to get closer?

shinwei
September 11, 2006, 12:42 PM
This sucks so much. Other crap series will continue while the good ones are cancelled.

Crap series? Like what?

Mieru Hito has gotten a very long chance to be good, but ultimately it looks like it failed.

Siedhr
September 11, 2006, 12:56 PM
Crap series? Like what?
Obviously I'm being subjective here, but I'm personally not fond of DGrayman, no matter how popular it is and I also think Naruto has gone way downhill. I couldn't give you other examples because I don't read stuff I don't like nor do I make an effort to remember them.

Mieru Hito has gotten a very long chance to be good, but ultimately it looks like it failed.
I've only read what was scanlated and liked it a lot. Maybe it went downhill. Maybe it just wasn't mainstream enough.

xi0
September 11, 2006, 01:00 PM
If there are two new series starting up, then what other series besides Mieru Hito got cancelled?

shinwei
September 11, 2006, 01:03 PM
I am in agreement about the quality of Naruto, but you have to see it that Mieru Hito was not in direct competition with Naruto. Mieru Hito is competing with the other manga that are not as established, and therefore are on the list of candidates to get axed. That list would be:

Murasame-kun, Mx0, Zan, Muhyo & Roji, etc. (D. Gray-man may possibly also be on this list).

If you were an executive at Shueisha, which manga would you axe?

xi0
September 11, 2006, 01:04 PM
Well apparently Nazo no Murasame-kun was second to last according to the TOC. Does that mean it's cancelled as well?

ssjohn
September 11, 2006, 05:29 PM
Only thing thats been canceld so far is Mieru hito .

Murasamekun is what everyone think is going to end but lets try and keep this on topice if you want to talk about whats going to end go to the ToC thread or the 2 new manga's thread. ( Mx0 / Zan i think are safe for now and Muhyo / Dgray have been running for some time so im not worried about those)

Mieru hito v5 is out btw ^_^ (man i wish i lived someplace where i could buy japanese Tanks >.<)

Siedhr
September 11, 2006, 05:33 PM
Shinwei, I understand what you're saying. I get what's going on.

I'm not that familiar with SJ's policies to comment on the issue. It was just a fan's opinion/desire/whatnot.

ssjohn
September 17, 2006, 06:57 PM
The final chapters here T__T how is it? / is it a good ending? or am i going to be saying WTF?

Akainu
May 11, 2009, 06:04 PM
Hello,
I'm sorry to bring this up, but does anyone know if there are scans for volumes 4-x? the onlinereaders online go up to volume 3 chapter 25 and on rawmanga they have raws for 4&5 but not above so was that the end? I read it had 7 volumes somewhere :notrust

Koen
May 11, 2009, 06:07 PM
Hello,
I'm sorry to bring this up, but does anyone know if there are scans for volumes 4-x? the onlinereaders online go up to volume 3 chapter 25 and on rawmanga they have raws for 4&5 but not above so was that the end? I read it had 7 volumes somewhere :notrust

Yes it has but sadly the series has never been scanlated till the end. So basically the scans you find, are the scans till groups decided to drop it (on a sidenote: another sad thing - mieur hito was never up-to-date scanwise)

Bomber D Rufi
May 11, 2009, 09:00 PM
Yes it has but sadly the series has never been scanlated till the end. So basically the scans you find, are the scans till groups decided to drop it (on a sidenote: another sad thing - mieur hito was never up-to-date scanwise)

*Ponders this* Interesting....And I was just looking for this series to finish reading the raws.....

Nah don't mind me...I COULDN'T be thinking of finishing this could I? Could I?! ;)

mayoi
May 21, 2009, 11:06 AM
this is a nice manga too....

Akainu
May 21, 2009, 11:09 AM
*Ponders this* Interesting....And I was just looking for this series to finish reading the raws.....

Nah don't mind me...I COULDN'T be thinking of finishing this could I? Could I?! ;)
Thanks so much :yourock

this is a nice manga too....
Indeed, let's hope someone actually uses Bombers translations to bring us scans :)