PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 347 Discussions [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2

destinator
March 16, 2007, 12:40 PM
Wow the raw just came out. Feel free to grab it here (http://www.mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10362).

So yeah predict away and remember to stay friendly.

Mattias / Sweden
March 16, 2007, 04:03 PM
since Sasuke mentioned that he has taken over Orochimaru, i believe that he also took his powers (like summoning snakes etcetera). Also, he´s freeing this guy Suigetsu. At the last pages Sasuke says:" We´ll begin with you Suigetsu, that might meen that Sasuke is preparing an army to fight Akatsuki with. In the Next chapter we will see more of this Suigetsu and Sasukes purpose to free him, and perhaps more of Akatsuki.

Naruto still needed to rescue sasuke from Orochimaru. Because orochimaru is still in sasuke mind. and sasuke going to want to destory the leaf village at some point and naruto have to fight him.. well, thats after they defeat Akatsuki..

Well, Naruto will still use that Jutsu he has. he only going to find away to reduce the damage that is done to is body. Because that Jutsu is best to use when Naruto gone Kyuubi and has that shield protecting him. But i feel naruto is already stonger than orochimaru and he only need few more Jutsu to add to it..

Predict. that naruto will be heal and ready for some sort of training..

Uchiha Slayer
March 16, 2007, 05:56 PM
Since Kishimoto is on a role with Sasuke. I think we'll find out more about this misterous suigetsu fellow...Kishi did it again, put me in agony again. Now I going to be wondering about this suigetsu dude all week. So, I predict Sasuke talking to Kabuto about his plans. More Naruto and Kakashi talking about that new jutsu. I would'nt rule out Akutsuki, coming back to the scene.

kyubisharingan
March 17, 2007, 10:14 PM
we r gonna definatley see how naruto can have a training that can beat the sharingan

Kaervas
March 17, 2007, 11:22 PM
naruto will find a way to throw the rasengan shiurken thingy :p

Darkheart608608
March 17, 2007, 11:35 PM
Even though Sasuke beat Orochimaru, that still mean nothing. For one, Itachi beat Orochimau, too, easily without any sweat i may add. Futher than that, I don't think Itachi is the strongest in the Akatsuki group because i have to take order from the Akatsuki leader which make me believe Itachi may be the second or the third strongest ninja in Akatsuki group but definitely not the strongest. And as far as we know, Sasuke still try to take down Itachi which mean, for now, at max he is just as strong as Itachi (i personal think Sasuke still far weaker than Itachi). Therefore, there is no reason for me to believe Sasuke and his personal army have the ability to take down Akatsuki group (not yet anyway).

Even if they are able to delay other Akatsuki ninjas to allow Sasuke fight one on one with Itachi, i don't see how Sasuke can win, Itachi know all Sasuke's ninjutsu and more (Itachi may already copy all Orochimaru's ninjutsu when they fight together in the flask back, and Sasuke learn his ninjutsu from Orochimary). Hidden ninjutsu? I doubt it will do any good once Itachi copy it (remember Itachi has higher level Sharingan than Sasuke). Plus, Itachi has more fighting experience than Sasuke especially about fighting with another Sharingan users (Itachi kill his entire clan full of Sharingan users for god shake). What Sasuke need to gain a change against Itachi, is a uncopyable ninjutsu, a ninja who can't be predict and strong enough to hold Itachi on his own, and something that will lure Itachi to battle (in other word, something that Itachi wants badly and make him unable to refuse or run away from battle). Naruto fits in perfectly to this condition. Remember a couple chapters ago, when Yamato explain about weakness and strength of elements, Naruto said "he compatile with Sasuke" and "wind make fire grow stronger"? I think it will come to play. Sasuke and his army will fail assasinate Itachi, the entire group got killed, Naruto come to save Sasuke. Sasuke accept Naruto help, and together they turn the table on Itachi. Then they will take on Akatsuki and stop them in the track after than I have no idea what happen next, but we will see.

For next chapter, i think we will see more action from Sasuke and resume Naruto trainning or healling process.

deathshadow25
March 17, 2007, 11:36 PM
Sasuke has become crazy I think that he and Naruto might have one of those parallel chapters

mageofdeath
March 17, 2007, 11:51 PM
I have no idea what will happen next chapter, but my best bet is on us not seeing what sasuke's up to, and instead seeing Naruto w/sai sakura talking about how to approach rescue sasuke3 and will find out that he took out oro himself and is after itachi, so now they will have to go against itachi to find sasuke...
on a side note, either sasuke or kabuto will take that ring...

OrangeV
March 18, 2007, 12:54 AM
my post its gone and i cant remember what i said before =x so ill do a new one =3..Ok mine is that we will find out new Akatsuki info, back in Konoha Hinata's Team goes in a mission and a flashback about Sasuke and Sui.

PS.WB Again MH x3

The Flash
March 18, 2007, 01:51 AM
we will most likely see sasuke.. and his new recruits? hmm

Vegitto
March 18, 2007, 05:14 AM
I honestly haven't got a clue.. It was a nice chappy this week, and I think next chapter will either be more Sasuke and his gang, Naruto and his gang, or Akatsuki. There, covered all my bases? :P

Lithium_Kigen
March 18, 2007, 05:48 AM
I believe mizugetsu maybe his relative OR nidaime's clone, unno just like yamato sensei is of the first. Then sasuke will be going back to Konohagakure with him since Sasuke said "We'll take care of you"

meh that's my predictions =_= unless maybe, he'll be Sasuke's new sensei since they look like they often talk alot seeing how nonchalant they are

Zaloof
March 18, 2007, 06:41 AM
i bet we will see something about Akatsuki

Mendes
March 18, 2007, 08:07 AM
But i feel naruto is already stonger than orochimaru and he only need few more Jutsu to add to it..

i cant agree with that... coz if we accept that naruto is stronger then oro, we'll have to agree that he's much stronger then kakashi. remember the chunnin exam, when oro came to kakashi when he was sealing sasuke's cursed seal. That time, kakashi said he had no chance at all against a sannin like oro. i also think naruto has still a long way to go before he reaches kakashi. its not a better jutsu that makes him stronger than his sensei.

I think from now on, Sasuke will gather an army with oro's prisoners and go for akatsuki and Itachi. i also think he'll fail at the first attempt, but that will give time for naruto to learn some new training from kakashi and/or jiraya. and i mean real battle training, not just learning powerful finishing jutsu's. if it was for finishing, a well given rasengan would be more then enough in most of the cases. he should learn instead more of taijutsu and dramatically increase his speed(in this matter i think sasuke's too far away of naruto). the same way he used in his training to get the wind rasengan, he could learn taijutsu, like 10 clones train kickes, 10 train punches and so on till he learns close combat for real.

Basically i think from now on, naruto will have time to catch up to sasuke in ninja skills. only then will he be able to do anything about him and akatsuki

BigCamaro
March 18, 2007, 08:49 AM
I think Sasuke will take his troops elsewhere to some village we havent seen. While Kabuto gathers his other research bodies and returns to akatsuki, who still think hes a Sasori pawn. He returns Oro's ring and they tell him they are in need of members as he explains what happened to Orochimaru and Sasuke. I think the other replacements will be two of the water 7 Kisame knows...but then again last time they didnt add new members until they got the rings back.

Maybe they'll send someone in to Konoha to retrieve the ring from Kakuzu, and if they can find Hidan, do something about him. But I think if they send Zetsu in he may get carried away and want to eat. If its Blue hair I think we'll get to see her vs Tsunade.

If its tobi he'll probably screw up but cause comedy. If he's really Obito, Kakashi may find out but then realize he shouldnt have the MS which he probably developed by putting himself in a jutsu induced trance to remember how he caused his best friends death.

hitokugutsu
March 18, 2007, 09:13 AM
Next chapter we'll learn that Suigetsu is a girl (pleeease Kishi) and Sasuke hasnt totally turned into Oro's playmate and will get himself a new outfit....(the cover of 345 still freaks me out)

Zaloof
March 18, 2007, 09:23 AM
Next chapter we'll learn that Suigetsu is a girl (pleeease Kishi) and Sasuke hasnt totally turned into Oro's playmate and will get himself a new outfit....(the cover of 345 still freaks me out)

i hope ur right. and about sasuke's outfit he must change it :p when i saw his first appearance in the 2nd part i said "wow, sasuke sure had became oro's b***h"

arslan
March 18, 2007, 09:34 AM
well i think two parallel stories will now follow. sasuke and his friends moving toward akatsuki and itachi and the other being naruto and co. trying to find sasuke and encountering sasuke at some point while they are fighting akatsuki. about the immediate prediction of next chapter, we might see sasuke freeing up a few others and talking to suigetsu. we may see naruto recovering or talking about a new jutsu or general wind training and glimpses of akatsuki might be seen.

THETRUTH.com
March 18, 2007, 09:35 AM
I dont really understand what Sasuke thinks he has to gain by absorbing Oro since he and Itachi both said that all of his jutsus were useless in front of their eyes. Well that may be the lesson he will learn from Itachi. Itachi will likely, at some point, lecture Sasuke in much the way he did Oro about power. Sasuke should be careful about any attacks against AK because he is not with Konoha. He is much more exposed. Konoha is a shinobi-super-power that offers the pervious AK killers shelter. AK probably wont just attack them head on. The Sound on the other hand is small and with a mistake could be completely destroyed. Akatsuki could come with four members and overwhelm The Sound probably without any loses. If Sasuke is the strongest then that seems even more of a possibility.

I agree with Darkheart and most about Sasuke forming a group to go against AK only to be wiped out. During this fight Itachi will go in and sever any link still present between Oro and Sasuke.

Prediction Akatsuki will talk about Kakuzu/Hidan defeat and the plan going forward. Check back with Konoha Yamato/Kakashi/ Jiraiya will discuss Naruto's training or Naruto will once again form his own solution to using the jutsu.

Fortisdiablos
March 18, 2007, 10:37 AM
Sasuke will become the new Oro (as far as having minions goes), but he's still not evil.

Next time, Naruto will make a determined "my way of the ninja" speech about perfecting his jutsu and becoming stronger than Sasuke. I don't think we'll see Sasuke this chapter, but instead a reaction to recent events from Akatsuki.

Serpent
March 18, 2007, 11:11 AM
It's obvious that Sasuke is gonna gather a few more guys and go after Itachi and Akatsuki, my guess is that Kabuto is gonna inform Naruto and co about the current situation and they decide to back up Sasuke against Itachi and AK so that Sauske will have finished his revenge and come back to Konohoa, seeing how they only wanted to save him from Orchimaru till now and surely it wouldn't be in Sasuke's best interest to go against Naruto now. And so Sasuke and co with Naruto and co will wipe out Akatsuki and live happily ever after. And if Kishi wants to draq the story 4 a little longer he'll probably add a Sasuke(oro mind) vs Naruto twist.

arslan
March 18, 2007, 11:38 AM
i don't think sasuke will take many people as part of his group. he might ask a few to joi him if any and would let the rest do as he pleases. i don't know what kabuto will do now. he may try to go to akatsuki, or konoha, or even sasuke for that matter. the story is going to get even more interesting now:)

Slayer6x
March 18, 2007, 12:47 PM
And, I think it would be just as interesting if we see Orochimaru resurface inside of Sasuke's mind later in the series. We already know he's not truly dead, so it's a huge possibility.

Mendes
March 18, 2007, 01:07 PM
Maybe to improve his chances against akatsuki, sasuke will try to gather strong people outside sound with personal issues against akatsuki members.
If we assume sasuke has gained access to oro's memories and to his knowledge, sasuke may find some ppl similar to him in the way they also hold grudge against akatsuki.
Its a possibility since all in akatsuki are, as Jiraya once said, S-rank criminals wanted by many hidden villages... so there's a high possibility for ppl other than sasuke to be selling their souls to kill'em.
Kishi will be able to add some new characters and their sad past, as sasuke approaches them and uses them one by one, till he's got his 'army' against akatsuki and go for his own revenge

JP_Gamer
March 18, 2007, 01:30 PM
The Akatsuki will react to hidan's and kakuzu's deaths which will lead to a new mission for naruto's team with hinata's team as back up or vice versa

himeee
March 18, 2007, 01:46 PM
We will see Sasuke gathering new characters ( a possible uchiha that oro had captive ).

Also, we might see Naruto training once again. But this time, like someone said before, he might be training in taijutsu maybe with Gai sensei, neji and lee cuz we haven't seen them for a while. ( I miss them.) Dammit, i want to see more of neji and lee. Anyway, for long term prediction, Akatsuki will recruit more members to compensate for kakuzu and hidan and we might be able to see more about the leader of akatsuki.

TechnoMagus
March 18, 2007, 01:55 PM
With Mizu/Sui -getsu's apperance, and the possibility of sasuke forming a new squad, Dragonzair's sig gave me an idea.....

"...with your powers combined, I am Sasuke Taichou!"

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/7397/planeto1ms.jpg

GOOOOO Sasuke!!!!

http://i9.tinypic.com/2ekte09.png (http://www.turner.com/planet/mp3/cp_close.mp3)
Dotougetsou! Katougetsu! Fuutougetsu! Mizu/Sui -getsu! Raigetsu!

"Elementeers, the power is yours!"
:rofl :rofl :rofl

-- sorry, don't know if they're valid words and yeah, there's no heart so the last element is lightning....

Mendes
March 18, 2007, 01:59 PM
There's still one Uchiha left somewhere other then sasuke and itachi. remember when itachi told sasuke the number of people who can achieve Mangekyou Sharingan is, including them, 3. That person cant be kakashi, coz when Itachi fought him, he said only a pure blood Uchiha could obtain the ultimate powers of the sharingan. i believe the Uchiha in question could join Akatsuki(if he's not there yet) or he could be one of sasuke's future recruits.

Alex
March 18, 2007, 02:17 PM

Sorry to shatter your dreams but Suigetsu is definitely a dude :(

In the last page of the chapter 346 we could read:
謎の男・水月を救い // nazo no otoko. Suigetsu wo sukui
A mysterious man. The rescue of Suigetsu

Concerning his name I still see people using Mizugetsu....the furigana for 水月 are スイゲツ -> Suigetsu.

Obviously the first translator of the chapter made a mistake on purpose to see how many scanlation groups would stole/use his translation without demanding (i.e: all those who would make a release with the name Mizugetsu....since people who actually know Japanese would know it's Suigetsu).

Now concerning chapter 347:

I can't really see Sasuke recruiting any more ninja...he's not really a team player after all even if he's the captain.
Suigetsu probably have some connection with Itachi or the Akatsuki otherwise I would be very surprised of Sasuke telling him "Come with me" but who knows ....plus a team Sasuke would surely be badass :kkt

Dxl
March 18, 2007, 02:21 PM
hmm.. maybe sasuke wants to join akatsuki to gain knowledge about itachi, since he hasn't seen him a long time. Therefor he needs Mizugetsu as his partner or something

SomaCruz42
March 18, 2007, 02:42 PM
hmm.. maybe sasuke wants to join akatsuki to gain knowledge about itachi, since he hasn't seen him a long time. Therefor he needs Mizugetsu as his partner or something
Never. Pure and simple.

Lots of interesting thoughts have come up. Some a little farfetched, to be sure, but interesting nonetheless.

I'm highly curious as to what Kabuto's next move is going to be. In fact, I'm more interested in that than who the little water princess is. Kishi, don't let me down.

Mendes
March 18, 2007, 02:44 PM

i dont think that can happen, coz sasuke wouldnt be able to act normal in front of itachi. his anger towards him is too deep to control his emotions and act like he's on the same side as itachi, not to mention itachi's sharingan would read sasuke's emotions even if he hides them well.
as for Mizugetsu i think its obvious he has something against akatsuki, or else he wouldnt be released by sasuke. right now sasuke probably doesnt trust anyone, including kabuto. he will only recruit people he can use against akatsuki to make shure they're on the same page... but still, we dont know kabuto's history yet. he's related to akatsuki and we still dont know witch side he's in. the reveal of kabuto's past may be nearer than we think

Jurann
March 18, 2007, 06:36 PM
I know this may sound wierd but, Sasuke knows Naruto is a jinchuuriki, and he knows that Itachi is in Akatsuki... so maybe he will head back to Konoha.

Or, even better, he frees suigetsu so thta he can spy on Naruto, and wait for the Akatsuki to strike, then sasuke can either follow them to their next hiding place, or if its Itachi, confront him rght there.

(remember that he doesn't know that akatsuki have changed their plans and are looking for orochimaru)

coco2576
March 18, 2007, 07:13 PM
I predict sasuke and sugetsu will hide his identiy and take orchimaru's ring and join the Akatsuki, and gain power by helping them collect jinchuuriki. Sasuke will get partner up with Sugetsu and go to konoha to capture naruto, naruto and sasuke have a huge battle, Sugetsu dies and Naruto gets captured. Sasuke brings his body back to Akatsuki and to the jinchuuriki transfer thing, Naruto's bijuu gets taken away and garaa came to save him. Naruto then gain super power and went back to the village to train. Sasuke gained large amount of the ninetails power and have a huge battle with Itachi, Sasuke goes CS 2 and Kyubii form and kicks Itachi's ass. Itachi dies and Sasuke gains the *sharingan where u kill your best friend, dont know name* Naruto got strounger, went looking for sasuke, beat the crap out of him, took him back to the village had the ninetails removed from him, but failed to undo the curse seal. Kyubii goes loose and gain its concious and start attacking the village. Naruto and Sasuke team up to kill it but failed. Sasuke and Naruto risks there life to save the village but Sasuke dies. Naruto becomes hokage and Akatsuki are all dead.... No more bijuu,jinchuuriki,atatsuki,orchimaru,uchia clan in the naruto anymore. Naruto series is OVER.

*the first sentence was really my prediction by then I just went on how I think the story would end, I know some parts are lame and I skipped a whole bunch of other stuff but I just didnt wanna type in all the plot and shit, its just mainly the general idea wat I have in mind.*

i cant agree with that... coz if we accept that naruto is stronger then oro, we'll have to agree that he's much stronger then kakashi. remember the chunnin exam, when oro came to kakashi when he was sealing sasuke's cursed seal. That time, kakashi said he had no chance at all against a sannin like oro. i also think naruto has still a long way to go before he reaches kakashi. its not a better jutsu that makes him stronger than his sensei.

I think from now on, Sasuke will gather an army with oro's prisoners and go for akatsuki and Itachi. i also think he'll fail at the first attempt, but that will give time for naruto to learn some new training from kakashi and/or jiraya. and i mean real battle training, not just learning powerful finishing jutsu's. if it was for finishing, a well given rasengan would be more then enough in most of the cases. he should learn instead more of taijutsu and dramatically increase his speed(in this matter i think sasuke's too far away of naruto). the same way he used in his training to get the wind rasengan, he could learn taijutsu, like 10 clones train kickes, 10 train punches and so on till he learns close combat for real.

Basically i think from now on, naruto will have time to catch up to sasuke in ninja skills. only then will he be able to do anything about him and akatsukiI agreed with most of what you said. But you got to remember that Orochimaru got both hands at the time of the chunnin exams and is health was much better back then before the 3rd seal is hands. So trust me. If Naruto wasn't stronger than orochimaru at the time they fought he would have been a dead guy.

I never said orochimaru with both hands working isn't better than naruto. But at this moment Naruto got way more power. And i bet you that naruto Normal Chakra is even more than the Sannin as well.

Back to the topic..

As you said. Naruto still need a lot of Catch up to do before he reaches Sasuke level. but he will reach there during the time of sasuke failing to kill Itachi. I just feel that naruto isn't going to become a Hokage and he going to die during saving the village or is friends. but will remember has a Hokage because of how he died. Kishi better not do that to us..

ITACHIWIFE
March 18, 2007, 10:26 PM
go sasuke

torunaruse81
March 18, 2007, 11:00 PM
i have no clue about what will happen in the next chap. if oro have died, what excuse that naruto have to bring sasuke back to the village. but in the next chapter maybe we will see sasuke's plan, and and naruto's training. naruto said that he already knew about the jutsu effect, and maybe he will find another jutsu with kakashi's method training

Slayer6x
March 19, 2007, 12:09 AM
I have to go with what some others are saying here: I highly doubt that Sasuke would join Akatsuki. His hatred for Itachi is just too strong for him to feign indifference. I agree that Sasuke is cunning, but to me, it just doesn't seem like something he'd do. I guess we'll find out soon enough though.

ShinobiWrath
March 19, 2007, 01:49 AM
I have to go with what some others are saying here: I highly doubt that Sasuke would join Akatsuki. His hatred for Itachi is just too strong for him to feign indifference. I agree that Sasuke is cunning, but to me, it just doesn't seem like something he'd do. I guess we'll find out soon enough though.

Ditto, Sasuke seems too reluctant to want to be in the same room with Itachi without having to gag him with his own hand. There's no reason for Sasuke to join Akatsuki but so far I'm liking the Sasuke's army Idea. I'm thinking maybe, instead of Akatsuki, he could use his new team to collect the remaining Jinchuriki, imprison them so Akatsuki will have no other choice but to show themselves. They'd be lured to otogakure and Sasuke could take it from there. Of course Akatsuki won't come all at once but there will be about two of them and one of them would be Itachi.

xeratule
March 19, 2007, 02:27 AM

But you are so willing to accept that Sasuke is stronger than Kakashi since he defeated Oro? Apart from that, Kakashi has grown since the Chunnin Exams and has mastered his Sharingan to the point that Kakashi should now be able to destroy Oro.

If you look at the flashback, Itachi didn't even have to use his MS to beat Oro; thus Kakashi with his MS should be more than enough for Oro.

It's true that Taijutsu is a good way to increase his speed; however, he would just be another Rock Lee if he obtains his speed in this manner. What I am hoping for is that he will train his wind manipulation to increase his physical speed instead.

I honestly feel that both Kakashi and Jiraiya has already equipped Naruto with what he needs to become independent. Sasuke already claimed that he already learned everything that he needed to learn from Oro, and if you want to keep Naruto and Sasuke's storyline parallel, the case should hold true for Naruto as well.

It's time for Naruto to start training himself and coming up with his own Jutsus. We already saw Kakashi comparing Naruto to the 4th when he witnessed Naruto forming the Rasengan Shuriken for the first time. I believe that this was a sign that Naruto will now mold himself in the image of the Yondaime Hokage from here on out.

showland
March 19, 2007, 02:32 AM
Sorry to rain on your parades... but sasuke recruiting an army is more than farfetched. He free'd one guy from a comparable prison. Suigetsu was most likely an experiment gone wrong. Go figure.

Also, Sasuke wouldn't want to join akatsuki. I dont understand what logic you guys use. He wont join them to find Itachi. More so, He isn't going to recruit an army to go after Itachi. Sasuke wants to fight Itachi head on with no interference. Thats almost guarenteed. Sasuke is carrying the burdan of avenging his clan. He has too much pride to resort to amatuerish/cheap outs of accomplishing that goal.

My biggest questions right now lie with kabuto and the newly formed sasuke with suigetsu. What is kabuto going to do? Does sasuke have 3 before his body completely deteriorates? What can Orochimaru possible do to regain control considering he was overpowered from the very start? Who is suigetsu and what was his real relation to orochimaru?

My prediction: An eeves drop of a conversation between sasuke and suigetsu. Aside from that, back to konoha for more lecture. If were lucky, an akatsuki meeting.

I agree with whomever stated that naruto needs to train. It seems like all he ever does to train is to come up with whatever new jutsu. He doesn't train his core. The very skills that make ninja's so much better than a regular average joe. His fighting has severly lacked. I was hoping his 2 1/2 years absense, he would learn how to fight properly. It took sasuke a few days? to train his taijutsu to be almost on par with lee for his fight with gaara.

lentharius
March 19, 2007, 03:19 AM
More so, He isn't going to recruit an army to go after Itachi. Sasuke wants to fight Itachi head on with no interference.

Yeah but he might need an army or at least a few incredibly good ninjas to deal with those pesky uber ninjas that Itachi has a tendency to be around all the damned time. It seems logical that Sasuke will at least grab a few more ninjas to surround himself with, not sure about an entire army. Sasuke isn't stupid and knows that in order to beat Itachi how he wants he needs to be able to fight Itachi one on one.

ALKHHKLA
March 19, 2007, 03:26 AM
I think that we will find out more about the Mizugetsu figure. From what he said to sasuke i believe he has fought Orochi before but lost, perhaps will we see a flashback of his fight with orochi, but i doubt it as kishimoto would probably want to put suspense intio the character and hide what he can do.

Mendes
March 19, 2007, 04:35 AM
But you are so willing to accept that Sasuke is stronger than Kakashi since he defeated Oro? Apart from that, Kakashi has grown since the Chunnin Exams and has mastered his Sharingan to the point that Kakashi should now be able to destroy Oro.

If you look at the flashback, Itachi didn't even have to use his MS to beat Oro; thus Kakashi with his MS should be more than enough for Oro.

correct me if i'm wrong, but i think although kakashi can use MS, he can only use ameteratsu to move things out of their original place. the true power of the MS lies in the genjutsu tsukoyami, which kakashi still cant use.
its true kakashi has become stronger than the chuunin exam, but still i dont think he could defeat oro on its own... by the way they talked in the exam, it was clear to me their power difference was too great.
however i think we havent seen the last of kakashi. if he achieved amaeteratsu(or something like that) it means he can also achieve the tsukoyami and even unlock other powers of his MS. i say this coz i believe we probably didnt see everything of MS

GeeZe
March 19, 2007, 05:26 AM
I also doubt that sasuke will join aktaski ...

it's really hard to predict something the last arc's
probably we'll see Naruto full recovered and training his RGS

I hope we see some jiraiya action (that would be great =))
jiraiya tells konoah somethig about oro or the next moves from akatski

Amatsu-Tenshi
March 19, 2007, 09:53 AM
Right now I think there are 4 possibilities to where the story will go. (In Order of most probable)

1) We follow Sasuke for a little bit to get a better understanding of his plan and power.

2) Something showing an Akatsuki meeting over the loss of 2 members.

3) Takes a sort of break and shows sort of a filler chapter to show other characters. Such as Team Kurenai

4) Naruto does some other training.

At this point in the manga I can only see those possibilities of having any credibility.

Dariusd
March 19, 2007, 10:03 AM
correct me if i'm wrong, but i think although kakashi can use MS, he can only use ameteratsu to move things out of their original place. the true power of the MS lies in the genjutsu tsukoyami, which kakashi still cant use.
its true kakashi has become stronger than the chuunin exam, but still i dont think he could defeat oro on its own... by the way they talked in the exam, it was clear to me their power difference was too great.
however i think we havent seen the last of kakashi. if he achieved amaeteratsu(or something like that) it means he can also achieve the tsukoyami and even unlock other powers of his MS. i say this coz i believe we probably didnt see everything of MS

Well pretty much wrong here, Kakashi's MS isn't named. No one made statement that the true power of MS is Tsukiyomi genjutsu, Itachi said the true power of the sharingan is the MS, and he just showed one of the techniques which is tsukiyomi, not that Tsukiyomi is the only technique.

We can't really take much from Sasuke vs. Oro's battle to compare kakashi. Oro would not attack Sasuke to the same extent he would attack Kakashi. First of all he wants Sasuke's body just like Itachi's so more than likely he wouldn't try using a technique that could damage the body, thats something the Uchihas may have used to their advantage (refer to Deidara's comment on Gaara if you need any reason why its a handicap not trying to kill your opponent). Kakashi may still be stronger than Sasuke we have no idea yet, we certainly can't make statements based on how Kakashi was at the chuunin exam, since everyone improved greatly since then.

sharingan_kakashi
March 19, 2007, 11:31 AM
Right now I think there are 4 possibilities to where the story will go. (In Order of most probable)

1) We follow Sasuke for a little bit to get a better understanding of his plan and power.

2) Something showing an Akatsuki meeting over the loss of 2 members.

3) Takes a sort of break and shows sort of a filler chapter to show other characters. Such as Team Kurenai

4) Naruto does some other training.

At this point in the manga I can only see those possibilities of having any credibility.

id like to see more akatsuki action now pls or any kind of fight at that.

It's true that Taijutsu is a good way to increase his speed; however, he would just be another Rock Lee if he obtains his speed in this manner. What I am hoping for is that he will train his wind manipulation to increase his physical speed instead.

I honestly feel that both Kakashi and Jiraiya has already equipped Naruto with what he needs to become independent. Sasuke already claimed that he already learned everything that he needed to learn from Oro, and if you want to keep Naruto and Sasuke's storyline parallel, the case should hold true for Naruto as well.

It's time for Naruto to start training himself and coming up with his own Jutsus. We already saw Kakashi comparing Naruto to the 4th when he witnessed Naruto forming the Rasengan Shuriken for the first time. I believe that this was a sign that Naruto will now mold himself in the image of the Yondaime Hokage from here on out.

Agreed with you. I think Naruto is on is way to become as stronge as the 4th now. because Kakashi and Jiraiya has already equipped naruto with what he needs to become independent. I only can see Naruto training on is own from now on trying to master is Jutsu and since Naruto already know what kind of damage his own Jutsu has done to is body and i can tell he'll be finding away to perfected it. Plus i can see Naruto using is wind element to Enhance is speed as well.

I don't see why they think since Sasuke could defeat orochimaru why Kakashi and Naruto couldn't do the same at this moment, Naruto already got a jutsu that will kill Orochimaru in one blast and Kakashi got MS that can take orochimaru apart. plus he has other jutsu.

Next chapter we should surely see some more talking from Naruto/kakashi/yamoto about how naruto next training should be all about.

Aldarion Uchiha
March 19, 2007, 05:22 PM
I think we'll certainly find out more about Sasuke and his plans!
And then I think there will either be a bit more information about Naruto, either training, either he will be told more about himself, or the other possibility is an Akatsuki in my opinion!

Holland
March 19, 2007, 05:38 PM
With all those tanks in that room that Sasuke rescued Suigetsu from, if they all have a "Suigetsu" type being inside....he will have a small army to wage war indeed.

kheopz
March 19, 2007, 06:42 PM
All of what Naruto needs to do is to create a new Wind Rasengan that doesn't create does micro blades. Also he can have a clone(s) create the jutsu for him and have the clone attack while he tries to use that secret jutsu that jiraya told him not to use. He can contain 4 tail kyuubi so that measn that he is really strong.

About Sasuke, What Oro always said was that the desires and will of the ones he took over will always remain and serve their purpose so I believe that Sasuke will now fulfill Oro's ambitions. kabuto will work hard to get Oro out of Sasuke. Oros body is still there and we know that kabuto will know how to preserve it. Now I beileive that he wont wait for 3 years.

gparkmoney
March 19, 2007, 06:52 PM
random and unlikely but what if Suigetsu is Sai's brother with experiments done? It seems to connect the two teams together...

I really look forward to what Sasuke and Naruto will do next...
and I'm looking forward to how Akatsuki will respond to the losses.

like what kheopz said...

Can't Naruto have a clone do the jutsu so he personally won't get hurt by the microblades? He can create A LOT of clones and have multiple shurikens done too, no? Seems as his chakra capacity could do it.

Holland
March 19, 2007, 06:58 PM
Sai said his brother was killed, not abducted.

razor
March 19, 2007, 08:14 PM
I think what i going to predict is more on sasuke or akatsuki on the next move.Since naruto only consist 16/17/18 pages,so mainly it is about sasuke for half of pages and another pages left is for akatsuki/naruto.

random and unlikely but what if Suigetsu is Sai's brother with experiments done? It seems to connect the two teams together...

I really look forward to what Sasuke and Naruto will do next...
and I'm looking forward to how Akatsuki will respond to the losses.

like what kheopz said...

Can't Naruto have a clone do the jutsu so he personally won't get hurt by the microblades? He can create A LOT of clones and have multiple shurikens done too, no? Seems as his chakra capacity could do it.You could be right about sai and Suigetsu being brothers..

Because Orochimaru could have Experiment on Sai brother, just like how he did with Yamoto and the 1st Hokage. because at this moment Sai isn't using is right name either..

As for Naruto clone doing the new Jutsu, I think he could.. But if the Opponent is strong & smart it may not work. But i only see Naruto perfecting that Jutsu and using that wind element to enhance is speed.

popoboy
March 19, 2007, 08:47 PM
maybe this will interest you
base on this maybe suigetsu is a clone of sasuke or somebody else like orochimaru. that orochimaru created but failed to control. or maybe it is the inner part of sasuke that wakes up after defeating orochimaru. just like itachi after killing his clan

W.Bodiford
08-01-2003, 05:56 PM
Suigetsu (watery moon) literally refers to the image of a moon reflected in a body of water. It is a Buddhist term (although in Buddhist contexts it usually is pronounced "suigatsu").

In mainstream Buddhist scriptures the watery moon is one of the standard metaphors used for explaining the concept of the emptiness of all things. In other words, the phenomena of the world --- just like reflections of the moon seen in water --- only seem real, or seem more solid than they really are, or only seem real to people who lack the ability to perceive reality as it really is. Other metaphors used in Buddhist scriptures to convey this same notion include: foam, bubbles, smoke, hollow banyan trees, apparitions, dreams, shadows, echoes, floating clouds, flashes of lightening, sky flowers, mirages, etc. The watery moon, therefore, frequently accompanies these other objects. In this sense, the watery moon is a standard motif in Japanese literature and art.

In esoteric (tantric) Buddhist scriptures the watery moon (suigatsu) usually stands in relative relationship to the heavenly moon (tengatsu; i.e., the moon in the heavens). In this metaphor the meaning of the watery moon changes slightly. Obviously, the heavenly moon is the real moon and the watery moon is only its reflection. But that does not mean that the watery moon is unreal. The heavenly moon is unobtainable. It is not part of our world. The watery moon, therefore, is the only moon that is real to us. In other words, it is the only moon that appears as part of the world of human beings. When we see the watery moon inside the beads of sweat on our bodies, then the watery moon becomes part of us.

There is only one heavenly moon, but there are an infinite number of watery moons --- as many as their are bodies (or drops) of water.

This relationship between the watery moon and heavenly moon represents the relationship between the cosmic buddha and the divinities (i.e., local buddhas and local gods) who appear in our world. The Buddhist scriptures are preached by the cosmic buddhas, but the real teachings of Buddhism are revealed by the personal divinities who are invoked in tantric rituals.

One kind of tantric ritual for invoking the presence of these divinities is known as the moon disk contemplation (gatsurin kan). It involves meditating on a white circle (or disk) shaped like a full moon and moving that sphere of light into one's own chest. This type of meditation is extremely important in Buddhist yoga (and it is a standard form of training for improving one's martial ability).

In these tantric senses as well, the watery moon is a standard motif in Japanese literature and art.

There is another characteristic of the relationship between heavenly moon and watery moon that is of particular importance in martial arts. There is only one heavenly moon, and it is always out of reach. It is out of range. Nonetheless, as soon as the clouds clear from the sky, the heavenly moon without moving instantly appears inside the boundaries of all the infinite bodies of water. In other words, the immovable heavenly moon invades the water faster than the eye can see.

In this sense of immovability and moving into (invading into) the watery moon is a standard motif in Japanese literature, art, and martial arts. Suppose two armies are lined up on the battle field facing one another. The moment when the troops from one side are about to charge into the defensive line of the other side is called the watery-moon moment. The techniques for conducting this operation are watery-moon techniques.

The watery moon also is extremely important for swordsmanship. The sword also is a watery moon. Ordinary people cannot see it, but a trained swordsman can. Developing this ability to see the watery moon is the first step in knowing how to detect when the sword is out of reach and when it is in range. There are a wide variety of specialized sword techniques related to this principle.

The watery moon also is important metaphor for physiology. According to Buddhist yoga the body has five cakra (wheels, disks, spheres; i.e., the "gorin" of the book: Gorin no sho). The one in the lower belly is water. The one in the heart is fire. The watery moon can seen as the point where these two cakra intersect. In Chinese medicine, it is related to the triple burner (or triple heater). In terms of Western physiology, its location corresponds to the solar plexus --- but I doubt if it is proper to translate suigetsu as solar plexus. It both is and is not the same as the solar plexus.

To go back to the original question:

Originally posted by john mark
If yes, is fluency in Japanese as well as an understanding of the classics a prerequisite to understanding, other than at the most basic level, koryu martial arts?

I do not know exactly what you mean by "understanding." Any traditional art is a body of practices. One acquires those practices by repetition under the guidance of an observant teacher. It has nothing to do with foreign language or classical literature. Scholars study both foreign languages and classical literature so as to better interpret and contextualize phenomena. Scholarly interpretations, however, always exist outside and apart from the practices themselves. For practitioners, as likely as not they get in the way as much as they promote "understanding."

I hope this answer is useful.

bloodrage
March 19, 2007, 09:27 PM
i predict we will obviously see more of saskue, kakashi will not tell naruto not to use the technique and naruto will strengthen it. i also belive naruto will have more than one form of the futon rasengan and that the wind shruiken will be the most powerful .

I don't know why kishimoto looks for more and more ways to handicap naruto compared to saskue .

Holland
March 19, 2007, 09:36 PM
I don't know why kishimoto looks for more and more ways to handicap naruto compared to saskue .

Naruto is nothing without the struggle, the "fight the good fight" attitude!

ferza
March 19, 2007, 09:55 PM
1 thing i dont really understand is that why Sasuke wants to destroy the leaf village? I thought the only motive of Sasuke is to beat the living daylight out of Itachi, right?

mrcongojack
March 19, 2007, 10:02 PM
1 thing i dont really understand is that why Sasuke wants to destroy the leaf village? I thought the only motive of Sasuke is to beat the living daylight out of Itachi, right?

I've never heard of Sasuke wanting to destroy the leaf village.

justoneme
March 20, 2007, 03:53 AM
I think that the story with continue with Sasuke and Suigetsu (sorry if i got the name wrong) and then will shift more focus to naruto and the crew. It would be very cool to see naruto train taijutsu. It would be wierd to see him train in taijutsu though because of his new kage bunshin analyzing thingy he did, I wonder how naruto would approach the training. It would also be sort of cool to see Lee, Neji, Hinata etc... again.

But i dont know if anyone has said or thought this, but with all the rumors about Oro having the 8 tails do you think that the 8 tails chakra or whatever was being used when Oro attempted the soul transfer and then Sasuke banished it just like he did the kyuubi?
I think it would be kind of cool to see something like that in a flashback when Oro comes back into the story since he is still existing.

Just a thought of mine since everyone keeps sayin that Oro is now to Sasuke as the Kyuubi is to Naruto.

cerventus
March 20, 2007, 07:29 AM
I think we switch back to Naruto where Jiraiya telling there no is no hope for Sasuke ..even sasuke won orochimaru...he wont return to Konoha.

i predict we will obviously see more of saskue, kakashi will not tell naruto not to use the technique and naruto will strengthen it. i also belive naruto will have more than one form of the futon rasengan and that the wind shruiken will be the most powerful .

Type of character Naruto is, even if Kakashi told him not to use it he'll still use it. I think the 5th knows it as well. She only trying to give kakashi the hard work lol I only see Naruto perfecting that Jutsu and trying to find other Jutsu to Compliment the ones he already got as well learning how to use taijutsu to a advance level.

matsyes
March 20, 2007, 09:53 AM
i think that sasuke will try to take on the akatsuki .. but he will get majorly owned ...the way kishimoto has been setting him as arrogant and over confident in his abilities ...he is setting him up to be the guinea pig of some major ownage by a member of akatsuki ...maybe even possibly the intro of AL ...

i think that sasuke will try to take on the akatsuki .. but he will get majorly owned ...the way kishimoto has been setting him as arrogant and over confident in his abilities ...he is setting him up to be the guinea pig of some major ownage by a member of akatsuki ...maybe even possibly the intro of AL ...
True... lol

But i feel that Naruto going to get capture as well. and going to be save by Garra and others..

matsyes
March 20, 2007, 10:30 AM
True... lol

But i feel that Naruto going to get capture as well. and going to be save by Garra and others..

naruto getting captured by akatsuki will not be easy the kyubbi chakra boils out of naruto much easier now whether he wants to or not ... its not like in the early days when he had to concentrate ... and tho orochimaru has been totally humiliated ,its only coz he had no answer to the sharingan ... and even he wasn't able to touch naruto when he went to 4th tail(no pun intended) ...also in terms oof chakra no one matches naruto in 4th tail kisame's 30% is equal to naruto two years back with no tail and just a hint of kyuubi chakra. and no genjutsu ninjutsu or taijutsu works when naruto is in 4 tails the shroud protects him from all by sheer power ...(true the genjutsu option has not been proven canonically but it is mentioned that a surge of power cancels genjutsu and well nothing gives a more surge of power than kyuubi
I think the challenge will be for naruto to beat them without going 4 tail

naruto getting captured by akatsuki will not be easy the kyubbi chakra boils out of naruto much easier now whether he wants to or not ... its not like in the early days when he had to concentrate ... and tho orochimaru has been totally humiliated ,its only coz he had no answer to the sharingan ... and even he wasn't able to touch naruto when he went to 4th tail(no pun intended) ...also in terms oof chakra no one matches naruto in 4th tail kisame's 30% is equal to naruto two years back with no tail and just a hint of kyuubi chakra. and no genjutsu ninjutsu or taijutsu works when naruto is in 4 tails the shroud protects him from all by sheer power ...(true the genjutsu option has not been proven canonically but it is mentioned that a surge of power cancels genjutsu and well nothing gives a more surge of power than kyuubi
I think the challenge will be for naruto to beat them without going 4 tailThats the thing.. Just like Garra .. He as the power to defeat the members that went after him if he uses the beast inside of him. But he didn't because he was protecting the village. just like Naruto is doing. So i think Naruto being capture is very possible and i know he won't go Kyuubi when they approach him... But agreed to the point where they fight him when he goes 4 tails. but that might be a weak point for naruto. he might need to beat them with out growing any tails. just as you said above..

Mendes
March 20, 2007, 05:48 PM
i think we may be close to know the past story of kabuto. before sasuke goes any further, we'll have to know what does kabuto pretends of doing from now on. whether he tries to stop sasuke and try to rescue oro (if possible) or he offers his (useful) abilities to sasuke.
i think sasuke will confront kabuto on what he is pretending to do from now on and we'll have a kabuto's flashback, revealing his story and his purposes in live.
kabuto's strange behavior towards oro makes me think he needs him and only him for his objective whatever may it be.
it is possible he also wishes for immortality(who doesnt?). remember he's collecting information about oro and his bodies. maybe he's trying to figure out a way to do it himself... however i think his motives are deeper than that and we may figure it out as soon as the Sasuke-Suigetsu part proceeds.

Uchiro
March 20, 2007, 08:53 PM
I have this sneaking suspition that Orochimaru is not dead, but either trapped in his body-switch dimension, or trapped inside Sasuke somehow. If you read what Sasuke says to Kabuto, "It's more like... I've taken over."

Who knows, Oro might be dead, but it just seems like kind of an anti-climactic ending to such a pivitol villain. Seems like he would be one to go out in a blaze of glory in a much bigger battle.

My Prediction for 347: Sasuke hangs with ol' Waterhead there. Kabuto continues to be useless anymore (so long one of my favorite characters T_T). And Naruto continues to be an egotistical braggart who annoys the crap out of me anymore.

I do believe its getting close to the time for Itachi to betray good old AL soon, maybe even killing Kisame to make a clean escape?

cerventus
March 20, 2007, 09:00 PM
I think we will see Oro.

A sudden laps in Sasuke where oro Surfaces.

shachi
March 21, 2007, 12:56 AM
Suigetsu's abilities are pretty vague at this point, but it seems his powers are water-based. I'm thinking Sasuke is preparing to ambush Itachi and Kisame. Suigetsu's role will be to neutralize Kisame's suiton.

Barring a miraculous recovery, Naruto will probably be out of action for a little while. It makes sense that during his recovery, Naruto and Konoha will take a backseat to the development of other characters--Sasuke, Suigetsu, Kabuto, Akatsuki.

Sephy7KillerMech
March 21, 2007, 03:12 AM
personally.... I'm ready for naruto to take a backseat to characters like Kiba, Neji, Lee, and some of the other ninja.

venicia777
March 21, 2007, 05:49 AM
I think we will see Oro.

A sudden laps in Sasuke where oro Surfaces.

imagine Oro coming out when Sasuke meets Itachi. And of course Itachi will probably see Oro inside Sasuke somehow. I wonder what will come of that

shachi
March 21, 2007, 08:37 AM
In the next episode, Sasuke will try to summon the Sword of Kusanagi. So the snake will come out of his mouth, but Orochimaru's head will pop out of the snake's mouth instead of the sword, licking his lips with his long tongue hissing SSSAAASSSUUKEEE I AM IMMORTAL KUKUKUKU

matsyes
March 21, 2007, 10:32 AM
In the next episode, Sasuke will try to summon the Sword of Kusanagi. So the snake will come out of his mouth, but Orochimaru's head will pop out of the snake's mouth instead of the sword, licking his lips with his long tongue hissing SSSAAASSSUUKEEE I AM IMMORTAL KUKUKUKU

Hillarious :D

bennibb
March 21, 2007, 11:15 AM
I dont think Sasuke realy needs Suigetsu or anyone else... If he want to he can just find Itachi and ask him to take a duell. Thats what Itachi want anyway. And i beleve Sasuke wanna kill him all by himself. Been that Kisame is afraid of Itachi, then I dont think he would dare to go between. BUT... Kisame may have a trumph against Sharingan. I remember when Kakashi came to the rescue at the river. Kisame said kopi ninja bla bla another sharingan and "finaly my jutsu is putting to use" and Itachi stopped him from (ANOTHER) "That jutsu". Just a mind blower

Mendes
March 21, 2007, 12:45 PM
i think when sasuke goes for itachi, he'll get another traumatizing tsukoyami experience and left in a mess just like before. he'll figure out he cant defeat his brother without MS, now matter how strong he becomes, so he goes for naruto, this time with true killing intentions

i think when sasuke goes for itachi, he'll get another traumatizing tsukoyami experience and left in a mess just like before. he'll figure out he cant defeat his brother without MS, now matter how strong he becomes, so he goes for naruto, this time with true killing intentions
I think so too. But naruto going to kick is Azz. lol Naruto might just let him know why he going to become the 7th Hokage. lol

dimplez
March 21, 2007, 01:44 PM
i think it will go to Naruto's training

bloodrage
March 21, 2007, 04:16 PM
nnah naruto is hurt he can't really train it willl be on saskue for at least a nex 10 chapters just glimpsing on naruto

nnah naruto is hurt he can't really train it willl be on saskue for at least a nex 10 chapters just glimpsing on naruto you right. I think its going to be all about sasuke and few glimps on Naruto and AK movements...

Mendes
March 21, 2007, 04:41 PM
nnah naruto is hurt he can't really train it willl be on saskue for at least a nex 10 chapters just glimpsing on naruto

i wish so... but i really dont think so either... although every1 needs a long rest of naruto & friends, i think kishi will use this 3 sides (akatsuki reaction, sasuke's plans and naruto&friends) to create more suspense. it'll probably change a lot between them

Jinto
March 21, 2007, 06:29 PM
Naruto needs to put some oil on his hand before he thinks about doing Rasenshuriken again. =)

yemsta
March 21, 2007, 07:51 PM
so he cant use rasenshuriken anymore so does that mean he has to come up with a new technique. Maybe it is time for him to learn hirashin !!!!. Kind of unfair though naruto comes up with and uber move then they take it away from him

Kaddel
March 21, 2007, 08:28 PM
as far as him not being able to us his FR anymore...

this just means that he will have to work around this for a while and get better at using his other abilities. It might even make him train on speed since he can't rely on just his "one hit wonder" moves that he has been using too much. He has drifted away from his genius use of his various abilities.

His next step (I'm praying) is to learn the fourth's super speed.

cerventus
March 21, 2007, 08:30 PM

Best perdiction for 347

Jinto
March 22, 2007, 01:31 AM
Besides Naruto's Rasenshuriken, let's not forget about Naruto's "that" technique Jiraiya said not to use and Sasuke's "that" technique which Orochimaru also said not to use. Some people say Naruto's "that" technique was just going into 4-tails mode, I disagree.

cerventus
March 22, 2007, 03:59 AM
Besides Naruto's Rasenshuriken, let's not forget about Naruto's "that" technique Jiraiya said not to use and Sasuke's "that" technique which Orochimaru also said not to use. Some people say Naruto's "that" technique was just going into 4-tails mode, I disagree.

I agree that there is that technique. Which i suspect is hiraishin but an incomplete one.
Thus he cannot perdict where he will end up teleporting to.

bax
March 22, 2007, 04:01 AM
The Chapter is out!! Get it HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10552)

leingood
March 22, 2007, 04:44 AM
sasuke seem's to be reminiscing when he looked at the sign on the great naruto brigde

narutimateguy
March 22, 2007, 04:45 AM
that bastard took zabuza's sword :o !!!!!!!!!!!1 wow i need a translation right now!!

kadoman
March 22, 2007, 04:46 AM
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. WAIT A MINUTE.

Did I just see yaoi in Naruto?

DID I JUST SEE YAOI IN NARUTO?

OMFG...

*faints*

narutimateguy
March 22, 2007, 04:52 AM
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. WAIT A MINUTE.

Did I just see yaoi in Naruto?

DID I JUST SEE YAOI IN NARUTO?

OMFG...

*faints*

I bet that happened because kishi saw all the fanart these fangirls draw of sasuke and other guys and he decided,, why the heck not. i bet thats what happened. kishi goes to forums and sees everything. hes like god almost hehe

sahugani
March 22, 2007, 05:06 AM
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Sakura...hahahaha...yaoi fan...hahahaha!!!!! Oh that was rich. Even if the rest of the chapter was completely horrible (which it wasn't) that laugh would have made up for it.

as for the serious part, it looks like we may be getting a whole Sasuke side story as he collects a team of his own. I really liked the fact that it brought us back to Zabuza's sword as it makes us remember the early days of team 7.

kadoman
March 22, 2007, 05:10 AM
I can't even begin to think about (let alone discuss) the serious aspects of the chapter with all that beautiful CANON YAOI distracting me! How much naked flesh did we see in one chapter? Even the boys got an eyeful. Kishi was out to please everyone it seems. Well, he sure pleased this rabid Sasuke/yaoi fan. If he can slip that kind of drawing into Naruto and get away with it, there's hope yet for some...future Uchihacest! :nuts

Leo Seta
March 22, 2007, 05:17 AM
omg... yaoi... Saukra... is an ecchi... -_______________________-

I hate Kishi now, it's like giving a single bit of raw meat to a pack of a 1000 rabid hungry dogs... now that he's wetted the fangirls appettite they'll want more... MORE I TELL YOU!!! MORE!!!! They actually have CANNON yaoi material now... oh for the love of... this is the end of Naruto as we know it...

matsyes
March 22, 2007, 05:20 AM
Sakura is a pervert ...what do you know lol ...but the chapter is hilarious konhamaru i think shocked naruto with that one hahaha ...and he can do kage bunshin hmmm he's quite talented too... so btw was that sasuke on sasuke ??? coz the second guy looked like sai!!

kadoman
March 22, 2007, 05:20 AM
We want more! MORE I TELL YOU! :D

OK...ok...I'll stop the gratuitous spam...but c'mon...this is a historic occasion. Gimme some leeway here...

It was Sasuke on Sai...as far as I could tell...but I'm still at work, and trying to hide these chapters from my work colleagues. :)

Nawulf
March 22, 2007, 05:21 AM
Some greater power is just laughing at me. I started to fight against yaoi, was seeing only yaoi jokes in Naruto, got to know that Kishi has said (or so did the source say) that he hates yaoi... and then Kishi puts Konohamaru do a yaoi henge? For god's sake kill me, I'm crying my eyes out... T^T

But! LUCKILY it was Sai/Sasuke, as long every male stays from a fair distance from Naruto's butt, OK. And because Kishi drew it, it's OK. I hate those fangirl-invented pairings.

Sasuke's new friend's teeth look creepy. And it was "nice" to see Haku and Zabuza's grave.

reiyel
March 22, 2007, 05:22 AM
I can't even begin to think about (let alone discuss) the serious aspects of the chapter with all that beautiful CANON YAOI distracting me! How much naked flesh did we see in one chapter? Even the boys got an eyeful. Kishi was out to please everyone it seems. Well, he sure pleased this rabid Sasuke/yaoi fan. If he can slip that kind of drawing into Naruto and get away with it, there's hope yet for some...future Uchihacest! :nuts

Ahaha, I wish. The most we'll get is another "this is me walling my little brother. This is my mouth damn close to my little brother's. This is me purring mean, awful things in my little brother's ear."

Except this time it might happen in reverse! Though Sasuke topping Itachi... oh my. *.*

But speaking as an artist WTF KISHI SPEND LESS TIME PRACTICING NAKED BOYS, PLZ. What's up with his naked girls, seriously? Their asses are huge and drooping like they're made of blobs of silly putty. I'm seriously disappointed. First it was Ino getting a manchest and no waist to speak of, and now that. Sadness.

Leo Seta
March 22, 2007, 05:22 AM
We want more! MORE I TELL YOU! :D

OK...ok...I'll stop the gratuitous spam...but c'mon...this is a historic occasion. Gimme some leeway here...

It was Sasuke on Sai...as far as I could tell...but I'm still at work, and trying to hide these chapters from my work colleagues.

See... SEE!!! Dammit Kishi! What have you DONE?!!!!!

matsyes
March 22, 2007, 05:26 AM
It was Sasuke on Sai...as far as I could tell...but I'm still at work, and trying to hide these chapters from my work colleagues. :)

kadoman i'm in the same situation hence the doubt :D ...the yaoi pics are just surprising and the girl on girl is yet ok... naruto has already done similar things but the yaoi is hilarious ... and taht too on the regular characters .... hilarious !!! i wonder how sasuke will react if he learns of this!!!

Halcyon Dreamz
March 22, 2007, 05:27 AM
Wow since when was Kadaj invited to Naruto? :O And who is that chick at the end? More cliffhangers lol

ginousuke
March 22, 2007, 05:45 AM
I was totally shocked seeing that. Shocked and then burst out laughing. Nice chapter :D
Kishimoto put the hilarious part between the serious parts.

That last page, it was on a different place, right? If Kishi didn't show her face, probably someone who once appeared.

Tias
March 22, 2007, 05:48 AM
Lol, i thought it was quite funny, first a perverted show for naruto, and naruto goes ZOMG
and looks like his, you knwo what will explode....and sakuar gets pissed of and takes konohamaru up, for sholding or what how it's spelled, and then he gives her a show....Sasaukexsai xD
OMG i laughed, to see sakura like that, and naruto got all

o_O(just alto worse)

and i wonder what sai said....i be the said something like

my ***** is not that small, or his ***** is really small or something xD

i hope the girl will be a good looking one, and a very talented fighter or something
Boya, if it is, i will go and colour her :D

whiteyosh_01
March 22, 2007, 05:53 AM
I thaught OnePiece was perverted, but Naruto takes the cake with gay and lesbian action. But still a funny chapter.

Kusachu
March 22, 2007, 06:02 AM
ZOMFG!!! ONE OF MY FAVORITE PAIRINGS!!! YES! YES! OMG! YES!

What an excellent chapter!! I can't wait to read it!!! XDDDDDDDDD

*bleeds to death*

TechnoMagus
March 22, 2007, 06:05 AM
OMFG!!!!! makes the last one from OP a religious fanart in comparison!

my reactions.... :eek: :nuts

:nosebleed :ebisunb :rennb

and short of repeating the manga chapter....

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/858/avatar4ru0.gif and http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/1371/avatar3ch6.gif

OOOOHHHH! can't wait to see this in the art contests.... :kkthumbs

hmmmm.... who'll be the first to put these in their sigs and avatars, i wonder...

eni
March 22, 2007, 06:06 AM
it's like giving a single bit of raw meat to a pack of a 1000 rabid hungry dogs... now that he's wetted the fangirls appettite they'll want more... MORE I TELL YOU!!! MORE!!!! They actually have CANNON yaoi material now... oh for the love of... this is the end of Naruto as we know it...
Well, it actually started when Sasuke and Naruto meet again in part2. I remember that the forums where flooted by nosebleed just because of the scene when Sasuke lays his arm around Naruto :XD

Now he has gone a huuuuge step futher, I'm surprised .... and DAMN HAPPY :nosebleed

:wtf

and i wonder what sai said....i be the said something like

my ***** is not that small, or his ***** is really small or something xD
:rofl :rofl :rofl

juUnior
March 22, 2007, 06:11 AM
It's just amazing chapter. Not only was mention the first serious opponent who it was Zabuza yeah :D but also that jr, Suigetsu, will be wearing his sword xDxD And yaoi hardcore haha All girsl like yaoi, that chapter proves this <half-joke> ;p Whats more, I think ti would be cool to see fight Suigetsu suiton man vs Kisame suiton man hiehie xD

btw. this are my first reactions to all of that :D Maybe later I will post more ;p

mizu172
March 22, 2007, 06:28 AM
what the hell?!?! what a great chapter, the sasukeXsai scence was like EEK :nosebleed

damn...I love yaoi.. that was just soo hot :nosebleed

I would loove to see more yaoi *daydream* fantastic, luv it, I soo can understand Sakura :D :P

dammnnn I still can't stop daydreaming *lalala*

YAOI rockz, my opinion

maideth
March 22, 2007, 06:31 AM
konohamaru is surpassing naruto in the sexy no jutsu that's for sure! oh wait ,we need to see first the new developed pervert jutsu from naruto ehehhe
nice chapt

Syaoran
March 22, 2007, 06:39 AM
I'm stunned O.o
Kishimoto actually did it!!

~kyaaaaa~ this is great ^^
This confirms Sai's preference imo.. I didn't react like the other ones :p

Next chapter Sakura will probably ask Naruto if he likes Sasuke that way and then we're settled *continues to dream*

Crap ... how am I supposed to concentrate this afternoon during Japanese class now O.o
Those scenes will pop up in my mind all the time. shounen-ai ftw!

Aviv
March 22, 2007, 06:39 AM
ok.. is it only me or is the new water-guy looks like one of the "bloodline" types Zabuza described?

dfcarolinaguy
March 22, 2007, 06:44 AM
ok.. is it only me or is the new water-guy looks like one of the "bloodline" types Zabuza described?

I agree with you dude that is definitely a blood line limit guy

ElfieRae
March 22, 2007, 06:46 AM
I just so threw the yaoi in my friends face, she's argued for months with me saying there's not any yaoi in th series, and im over here like screaming its there, then this (which was just so.... my brain broke *naked Sasuke<3* (Sasuke "fangirl" and proud of it!) yeah! Sakura's reaction was awsome! And Naruto's XD

(i agree with the previous poster, im sure Sai commented on the penis.... or the face he's on bottom XD)

Yeah, Sasuke remininsing when looking up at the sign for Naruto Bridge, and Zabuza's sword... just awsome.

YAOI <3 *cant control the outbursts* i'm happy Kishi put it in there, maybe they'll be some SasuNaru/NaruSasu after all? (i know lots of people hate the "pairing" but come on..... )

I can't want for this to be translated ^_^

eni
March 22, 2007, 06:55 AM
(i agree with the previous poster, im sure Sai commented on the penis.... or the face he's on bottom XD)
Nope, translation is up and it's sadly not that funny comment. Would have made my day, to bad^^;;

Syaoran
March 22, 2007, 06:59 AM
Sakura's reaction was awsome! And Naruto's XD
Naruto will have a nosebleed each time he thinks about it or when he's around Sai :3
Damn ... he must do something for Naruto and Sasuke now... it's undeniable those two will be a couple \(^ ^)/

matsyes
March 22, 2007, 07:14 AM
Naruto will have a nosebleed each time he thinks about it or when he's around Sai :3
Damn ... he must do something for Naruto and Sasuke now... it's undeniable those two will be a couple \(^ ^)/
the entire thing is hilarious true but how does that make naruto sasuke a couple!!! i mean that was konhamaru pulling sakura's leg and naruto getting really grossed out !!! i think if anything that shows naruto's straight ...and i'm not quite sure if sai is even at the emotional level where he lusts for someone

danke
March 22, 2007, 07:19 AM
awesome.. konohamaru did a kagebunshin !!!

hitokugutsu
March 22, 2007, 07:20 AM
OMFG, how many naked guys can you draw in just one chapter. I was still recovering from the 345 cover, but this........
Anyway it was interesting to see Sasuke smile after seeing the Naruto Bridge
And about Suigetsu having a bloodline limit, I don't think so. If I remember correctly both Zabuza and Kisame have those jagged teeth. I'm thinking that there is a connection between Suigetsu and Zabuza/Kisame other than Suigetsu being Zabuzas student

j4x0r
March 22, 2007, 07:21 AM
anyone notice that suigetsu broke off a part of the sword's hilt? what could that possibly mean?

Darkwolfere
March 22, 2007, 07:29 AM
Anyone notice Sasuke's expression when he sees the Great Naruto bridge?

He had a bit of a smile/smirk on, even if Suigetsu asked him what was wrong.

I think, hes a bit envious, maybe happy as well.. dunno.
-
Looks like Konohamaru is learning well.

Kage Bunshin at his level, not bad.

ElfieRae

i think he had a nosebleed that time anyway XD

and yeah I'm sure he'll do something now, he's gotta, there's the big whole .... SERIES long lead into it ^_^

too bad Sai didn't say anything funny, but it's like utter proof he's gay? didn't seem to bother him much (maybe Sakua will bug them now ? at least Naruto can tease her ^_^)

Darkwolfere
I think he just wants to make the sword easier to use.. or there could be hidden meanings.. we never know with Kishimoto.

newbi
March 22, 2007, 07:38 AM
.........Sasuke/Sai.......damn, i think my eyes are bleeding, im totaly whit Naruto on this one "Don't do creepy things like that!" heh, but it was kinda fun to see the perv Sakura making a apperance.

I wonder how many Sasuke/Sai, Sakura/Sasuke/sai fanfics that will pop out off the woodworks after this chapter.

To bad that Kishimoto-san dident do the same thing whit Naruto, it would be really sweet if he had made those two girls Hinata/Tenten or any other girl we know about.

It's nice to see Sasuke smile a bit when he saw the Naruto bridge, even if it wasen't a big one, it's kinda gloomy to always see him in full "angst" mode.

laughing@you
March 22, 2007, 08:16 AM
Good chapter

I didn't remember that Zabuza's sword handle was detachable!!!

It looks like this new guy needs to be hydrated all the time, his packing serious bottle of liquid.

Also whats with the james bond metal shark looking teeth?

Kishimoto is hinting that sasuke has more emotion than previously shown after the time skip. So there's some hope for sasuke yet!!!

TayuyatheNorthGate
March 22, 2007, 08:27 AM
...The YAOI page.

....Oh my god. I...I.. god. Wow.

I'm speechless. Konohamaru has truly become the master of perverted jutsu. He makes me proud.

Suigetsu is still not impressing me. And Sasuke's still a duck-butted jackass.

But...who is this woman?

Uru
March 22, 2007, 08:28 AM
Naruto will have a nosebleed each time he thinks about it or when he's around HINATA..

I think sak'ra-chan is in love for Naruto-nichan.. But it's late..
And sure isn't late for the different side of the love.. http://digilander.libero.it/urulandia/Uru.htm/Icone/LolLolLolLol.gif

Time to love.. ..and there are a bag of girls who try love..

I can offer myself too.. (Tsunade-sama.. http://digilander.libero.it/urulandia/Uru.htm/sbaava.gif)

My first post.. Hi all..

P.S.
If someone can help me to translate my signature (correctly in english) i will appreciate him.. thx a lot..
P.P.S.
Can i ask if already out chapter 347?(and if yes, where i can take it?)

Koen
March 22, 2007, 08:29 AM
Cool chapter. Awesome part was the part oof konohamaru doing such jutsu. Really great, especially sakura her reaction. Weren't you guys not nostalgic, when you saw those graves and the naruto bridge. Man it brought back a lot of memories.

Hmmm, I wonder who that girl is. It's prolly one of the other two sasuke wants to join his team

One Eyed Sharingan
March 22, 2007, 09:18 AM
OMFG... hilarious chap...

yaaay yuri....

about the yaoi..... i'd like to see Ino's reaction (she likes both, Sasuke and Sai)...hm
ohhh at last, new female chara (looks like her name is Karin..http://digilander.libero.it/urulandia/Uru.htm/sbaava.gif)

laughing@you
March 22, 2007, 10:36 AM
I wonder if sasuke's reaction towards the "The Great Naruto bridge" when asked about it by Suigetsu, its an act by sasuke.

Or is kishimoto saying sasuke is really detached from konoha?!?!?!

GreeN Beast
March 22, 2007, 10:41 AM
OOoo its getting intresting! :) awesome new characters!!!!!!!!!

cherryenchanted
March 22, 2007, 10:50 AM
I'd read the scanlated chapter 347...some sort of a funny & serious chapter...In Suigetsu & Sasuke's part they are more serious, while in Naruto's side, funny...Konohamaru improvised his Kage Bunshin, using a Double Knockout Girls, which Naruto says "What a game plan?!?!", while Sakura is angry to Konohamaru for being a pervy, but Konohamaru has an idea, he uses again Double Knockout Guys, infront of Sakura, which in turn the Double Knockout Guys are Sasuke & Sai, which Sakura also says "What a game plan?!?!"This is really the funny part...

But the end chapter, who could be that new woman character??

Well I think Sasuke is forming a three man team, while he (Sasuke is the leader, or kinda like in-charge of the team)...Since Suigetsu is with him already, & two remaining person to fill up the team...

TechnoMagus
March 22, 2007, 10:52 AM
seems like kishi forgot some scenes.... sasuke should at least have sneezed when they discussed their yaoi thingie with sai... :smile-big

imagine, sasuke is uber serious staring at the bridge and then suddenly sneezes! :Haha

i wonder what he'll think if that happened....

Sasuke: "ACHHOOOO!! WTF!?!?? Somebody must be portraying me in some disgusting yaoi scene!... "
:rofl:rofl :rofl

-------------------------------------

the only serious thing i can comment on was that konohamaru was able to do kage bunshin technique... seems that almost anybody even ordinary genins can do it. what happened to that jounin rank technique? has it become too much common to be used? has it lost its "eliteness"?

erikrhys
March 22, 2007, 10:58 AM
E@WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

YOAI IS SOOOOO GROSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SASUKE AND SAI>????????>?????? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

and sakura is a perv appearantly ;)

donkeyhigh
March 22, 2007, 11:11 AM
Heh, I love Sasuke's smile when he saw the Great Naruto Bridge, almost seemed like he felt the nostaligy as well.
Good to see him smile with a friendly face again, means he's still human and has emotions.

I've never been very much of a Sasuke-fan, I've always seen him as a emo-kid, bothering everyone else with his problems, but now it seems like he's not a total waste any more. He's taken out Orochimaru, and is recruiting his own team of badasses to take down Akatsuki.

Here's my prediction for further chapters:

Naruto and the gang will go take out a few Akatsuki, then suddenly Itachi and the Shark-dude is in front of them.

Itachi: Hmpf, you've gotten stronger Naruto-kun. But you're still no match for an Uchia-genious.
Naruto: Spare all your chit-chat till after the match is over! You're going DOWN!
Itachi: Still just a brat in mind though. *flinches and is suddenly standing behind Naruto*
Naruto: ?!
Itachi: This is it, the 9-tailed Fox is now ours! *Get's ready to strike a jutsu on Naruto*

*phoff!* His hands are stopped, and Itachi freezes*
We see the fighting-area from a higher angle and can see Sasuke standing in the mist in front of them

Sasuke: That's as far as you go, brother. Now die!
Itachi: ...this jutsu! how?! *captured in Gen-jutsu*
Sasuke: There are other ways of completing the Sharingan, you are nothing close to a genious. I will show you the true powers of the Uchia!
Kakashi: !!
Naruto: .... Sas..
Sakura: uke..
*Itachi gets out of the Gen-jutsu*
Itachi: *coughs* Heh, little brother, do you understand who you are talking too? You should respect your elders.
Sasuke: I will never show any respect, nor symphaty for a simple-minded slayer like you. I won't hold back.
Itachi: Heh. It seems you've atleast learned something from me. Show me what you've learned. Let's go!

*Awsome fighting-scene starts* - Sasuke is badly beaten, and Itachi is getting tired.

Itachi: You've gotten stronger, allot stronger. How does it feel? All this power? This is what the Uchia's once were, before they ended up like the likes of ordinary half-assed "ninjas".
Sasuke: I couldn't care less, all I want is for you to die!
Naruto: FUUTON: RASENSHURI.. *Sasuke interferes*
Sasuke: STOP!
Naruto: ?!
Sasuke: This is between me and my brother. This is my destiny.
Naruto: All you ever say is destiny this, fate that. You're loosing! You need my help! We're supposed to be a team! That's what teams do, they help each others!
Sasuke: *turns towards Naruto, screaming of the top of his lungs* I'M NOT IN YOUR TEAM!
Naruto: I don't care what you say, you'll always be my friend, and on Team-7. We've never given up on you, and we've always tried to find you. You are a part of us! Can't you understand that?!
Sasuke: ..*shocked* ...(in a good way :p )
Kakashi: Well, now that that's setteled, let's take care of Itachi. *opens his Sharingan, enables Mangeku Sharingan*
Sasuke/Itachi: *WTF?!*

Itachi: Hrmpf, it seems I'm outnumbered, what a discusting way to end this fight between brothers. *runs away*
Sasuke: HE GOT AWAY! *follows but can't find him*
Naruto: It's okay, we'll get him nex..
Sasuke: SHUT UP! You're always in my way, if you hadn't been there I could've taken him without him running away!
Naruto: Sasuke..
Sasuke: Just.. get away from me! I don't want anything to do with you, Team-7 or Konoha, do you understand dumbass? You were always slow, but God damnit, get it through your thick skull, I don't want any help or anything to do with you! We're not friends any more! *grabs injured stomach* Aaahh.. *falls over*

Sakura: Oh my God, he's injured. *runs over to help him*
Sasuke: (on ground) Get away!! *tries to stand up, but falls down and passes out*
Sakura: We have to get him to the hospital!!
Kakashi: That might not be all that easy, he's still a fugutive in Konoha, he's an escaped ninja.
Naruto: What?! He's Sasuke-kun, he's our friend, we cant just leave him here!!
Kakashi: These are the rules we Shinobi have to follow!
Naruto: SCREW THE RULES!
Kakashi: *thinks back to Obito*

Flashback: Obito.
Obito: Of course.. those who breaks the rules and regulations are called trash... But.. Those who don't care about their companions are even worse trash! *looks up* I believe the White Fang was a true hero!

Flashback: Training-ground.
Kakashi: If you want these bells, you have to work as a team!

Back to current situation:

Kakashi: Heh, *smiles*.. I guess we can take him to Tsunade for special treatment in a secured buildning!
Naruto: Yeah! .. for a minute there it almost seemed like you wouldn't help him.. Kakashi-sensei..
Kakashi: No.. *thinks about Zabusa-fight* I told you earlier, I will never let anyone on my team die in action.
Sakura: I've stabilized him for now, but he needs more help. *ends medical jutsu* We have to start moving!

Something like that.
Then they get him back to Konoha, and seals his chakra temporarily so they can ask him about Orochimaru. While he's walking around in Konoha, he notices that his chakra's back, but still doesn't leave. Sasuke pretends he's unable to use his powers in order to talk with Naruto and Sakura without someone always being scared about him going crazy or something :p

Then he tells Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi that he's going after Itachi, and asks Team-7 for help one last time.
Sai pops out of nowhere, and says: Of course, that's what friends are for. Isn't it, Naruto-kun? I read that somewhere...
Naruto: *smiles* Of course. We're glad to have you back Sasuke. I never lost faith in you.
Sasuke: Heh, you could actually become a good Hokage..
Naruto: Of course! I'm the best ninja ever!
Sasuke: Suuureee.. *gets ready to sparr with a friendly smile on his face*
Kakashi: *thinks* Heh, Naruto.. Really.. You have a special gift of making people your friend..
Kakashi: So, I guess that's it then, Team-7 is back! Sasuke-kun, meet your new teammate, Sai.
Sai: I've heard allot about you, non-stop actually. It seems you're all these guys think about.
Sasuke: Oh, sorry you had to hear so much about me, anyway, I'm glad for all the help I can get. Good to meet you, Sai.
Kakashi: *looks at Naruto and Sasuke standing next to each other* *thinks* Heh, all he needed was a few days with his old friends, and he realized how much he missed them. I guess that's part of Naruto's gift. But I should probably still keep an eye on him, thought he seems sincerly glad to be back. This could get interesting.

Hm, I could probably keep writing different thoughts for ever, but this one would be cool.
Althought it's way to spesific, but still.. Something like this.. :)

That's my prediction.

erikrhys
March 22, 2007, 11:18 AM
^^^
wow, someone had some tine on their hands lol

Wind_NiN
March 22, 2007, 11:19 AM
This chapter was full of fanservice, a guy related to Zabuza's teaming up with Sasuke and then we see Sasuke and Sai. O_O >_< AaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAaAahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!111!1!!!!!!1
And Sakura's a pervert, I would've never guessed that!!11 o_o

blitzacev5
March 22, 2007, 11:22 AM
Awesome chapter,i'm glad to see zabuza's sword back in use man thats a cool sword,he's a little prediction,sasuke fights itachi and siugetsu fights kisame after all kisame is one of those seven swordsmen as was zabuza now obviously siugetsu is one of the seven swordsmen so it makes sense.

KirikouChan
March 22, 2007, 11:24 AM
*is normally a lurker but cannot help but comment*
The fangirls win XD
Not to mention we have a new member =^_^=

I mean if the guys/anti-yaoi people STILL can't see the 'gayness' of Naruto now, they never will XD XD XD

lilbunnyfufu0222
March 22, 2007, 11:24 AM
So its really true, Sakura is in reality a major Yaoi fan-girl. I bet she has her own stash of Yaoi collectibles that she and Ino take share and squeal about on their free time. That is so hilarious.

Oh, seeing the bridge is so nostalgic. *oh I miss Haku*

donkeyhigh
March 22, 2007, 11:26 AM
^^^
wow, someone had some tine on their hands lol

Not really, I'm probably the most stressed user at this forum ATM.
I have to get a 2-week project done in one day, and pack my stuff and get ready to go on a plane from Norway to Australia in like 20 hours. (That's a 28 hours flight with stops)
If I don't make the school-project in 16 hours, I'll get kicked out of school..
Hm, I should probably start soon..

Schabrak
March 22, 2007, 11:30 AM
Not really, I'm probably the most stressed user at this forum ATM.
I have to get a 2-week project done in one day, and pack my stuff and get ready to go on a plane from Norway to Australia in like 20 hours. (That's a 28 hours flight with stops)
If I don't make the school-project in 16 hours, I'll get kicked out of school..
Hm, I should probably start soon..

Put out the internet cable and start your project! NOW!^^
I don't want a nice antihero grp.-_-

TechnoMagus
March 22, 2007, 11:38 AM
how come almost everyone we know from the hidden mist village have shark teeth? dunno 'bout haku or if raiga counts.... they should rename it the hidden jaws village or sumting.... is it part of their genin graduation perhaps?

Mr. Prince
March 22, 2007, 11:39 AM
Well...I'm deeply dissappointed how thing have started to go on :(
I just don't like the idea of Sasuke being a team player and now forming his own armada of evilness or you could also say Sasuke picking up Orochimaru's failed experiment squad...

Then comes Suigetsu running around naked for half a dozen of pages

dantheman0000
March 22, 2007, 11:58 AM
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I actually burst out laughing at that point. That is the funnies point in naruto i have ever seen. hahah. Sakura's face was classic. i dunno why you so upset Prince that was funny, its not like everother chapter of Naruto is smut. I think Kishi just wanted to liven things up and show Konohamaru's progress and his parallel to Naruto. that scene has been a long time coming. Did you see Sai's face lol. I cant wait till that comes out in Anime.

raptor02_2001
March 22, 2007, 12:12 PM
i love Sakura 's face part is golden!! after she mad at him for nothing ...

dimplez
March 22, 2007, 12:39 PM
it was alright i guess but it was not a good follow up from the last chapter

maxhrk
March 22, 2007, 12:41 PM
i think this chapter proves my point about this fangirls... (run away from the angry mobs)

Konkun
March 22, 2007, 12:48 PM
HAHAHA the chapter is pretty funny....Sai didnt say anything when there were two girls, but then when it was him and Sasuke, he opened his mouth hahahaha. I dont think Konohamaru's technique can compare to Naruto's new perverted technique, we didnt get to see it =[ though....

Slayer6x
March 22, 2007, 01:03 PM
That chapter was absolutely hilarious. I was not expecting that >_<! I don't know why, but I'm loving the fact that Sakura's a closet perv. o_o;;; She's quickly rising in my list of top 10 characters >_>!
All that aside, she and Naruto have this HUGE thing in common (being pervs) ...

Sarmad
March 22, 2007, 01:07 PM
This .. erm ... actually .. well ... this is ... erm ... Yaoi ... damn YOU Kishi!!! :yelling

>.>

I liked the ass on the last panel of the last page. I hope the new girl looks good unlike the new guy! She could be the one Sasuke has fallen in love to ^^

I didn't like this chapter at all other from the sasuke part. The Naruto part was so wack. i want to see more action from Naruto like what he planning on doing next etc.. its about damn time for him to rescue sasuke.

kadodo
March 22, 2007, 01:10 PM
MAN!!! This chapter had many things into it. I mean we got to see konohamaru kage bushin and 2 sexy no jutsu! We got to see two new characters (even though we only saw suigetsu's face). Who in the hell is that girl? That chapter was good but it was soooooooo gaaay!!!! Suigetsu standing naked behing Sasuke was kind of gay and Sasuke ans Sai was also gaaaay! Anyways, I thought it was funny but not too fun to watch.

What I liked about this chapter is Sasuke's reaction when he saw the "GREAT NARUTO BRIDGE". I guess he might still consider him as a friend.

And now who is that girl at the end. She seems to recognize one of the chakras between Sasuke and Suigetsu? Whose chakra did she actually recognize Sasuke or Suigetsu?

Slayer6x
March 22, 2007, 01:21 PM
I hope the new girl looks good unlike the new guy! She could be the one Sasuke has fallen in love to ^^

I hope you're not too far off there. I mean, let's face it. Sasuke plans to kill Itachi. After Itachi's gone, Sasuke would be the last known Uchiha left ... AND it would be a shame for such a legendary clan to die out ... SO ...... Sasuke and this chick (or any other suitable chick) should procreate >_>!

erikrhys
March 22, 2007, 01:23 PM
what if it turns out that the chick is an okama?!?!?!?! wouldnt that be a funny twist?

AkabBalam
March 22, 2007, 01:28 PM
this chapter was kewl, it shows at least to me why . I love manga so much. Just when We think something serious is about to come down. There it is. this off beat sense of humor.

KirikouChan
March 22, 2007, 01:33 PM
This .. erm ... actually .. well ... this is ... erm ... Yaoi ... damn YOU Kishi!!! :yelling

>.>

I liked the ass on the last panel of the last page. I hope the new girl looks good unlike the new guy! She could be the one Sasuke has fallen in love to ^^

But see this from Kishi's point of view.
He has an entire world-spread mass of horny women chearing him on right now ^_^

what if it turns out that the chick is an okama?!?!?!?! wouldnt that be a funny twist?
Indeed. That's how we ended up with Sai after all XD XD XD

erikrhys
March 22, 2007, 01:38 PM
^
sai's an okama ^-^ LOL! he doesnt seem like a mon or woman ^-^

kyubisharingan
March 22, 2007, 01:44 PM
lol cool....yet disturbing chapter.....im afraid if kishimoto is going a little.....homo....i hope not....ANYWAY suigetsu is seems pretty cool, i cant wait to see more info about him and zabuza

kadoman
March 22, 2007, 01:49 PM
Well, it's been 9 hours and another work day over since this chapter came out - I have a peek in here to see if the conversation has moved on from my nonsensical yaoi/fangirl ramblings aaaaaaaaand...it hasn't very much. :p

DAYUM GOOD TO SEE!

I still haven't got my head around the fact that Kishi actually featured yuri and yaoi (ok, so it was only implied, but it was still drawn!) in his latest chapter and got away with it. God bless Japan and its lenient censorship.

Now that I'm home I can finally read the thing and work out what else happened in the chapter besides some fugly Golem like creature pressing his naked body against Sasuke's and all the other homoerotic shananigans that went on! :D

KirikouChan
March 22, 2007, 01:55 PM
^
sai's an okama ^-^ LOL! he doesnt seem like a mon or woman ^-^

Mehhh, I was mostly implying peoples confusion at the very beginning whether Sai was or was not a woman. Guys were saying stuff like 'with those hips there's no way it'd be a guy'.
In fact, some guys - whom I know to be rather homophobic - started saying how hot 'she' was XD

I absolutely adored the chaos once the news about Sai's male-ness became obvious XD
It makes me proud to be a fangirl <3

Come on. "Gay for Bridget" volume 2 XD

SmallTiger
March 22, 2007, 01:59 PM
Wow, this chapter was... interesting. Way too many butts for my taste, but....

Hahahaha! I don't know about Japanese TV, but THAT scene will be most frequently colored manga page to never, ever, get on American television, ever. I love the way Sai is just like, ?

Someone needs to draw a Naruto/South Park crossover pic of Sai being sent to that camp that Butters went to...

kadodo
March 22, 2007, 02:03 PM
Wow, this chapter was... interesting. Way too many butts for my taste, but....

Hahahaha! I don't know about Japanese TV, but THAT scene will be most frequently colored manga page to never, ever, get on American television, ever. I love the way Sai is just like, ?

Someone needs to draw a Naruto/South Park crossover pic of Sai being sent to that camp that Butters went to...

Yeah there was sure a lot of nudity from Suigetsu to those two girls, to Sasuke and Sai and finally at the end we get to see that girl's perfect butt.

I thought I was reading a seinen.

tricel
March 22, 2007, 02:45 PM
what a total nonsense chapter! i'm not even going to be shocked if kishimoto suddenly decides to turn "naruto" into a yaoi manga b/c of this recent chapter..,it seems to me that he wants sai and sasuke as future couple. like i said before kishimoto never know how to stop his nonsense humor..,and will just continue to make this kind of jokes tru out the series.i feel so sad for the manga b/c it's being dragged chapter by chapter instead of getting straight to the issue at hand.

KirikouChan
March 22, 2007, 02:51 PM
what a total nonsense chapter! i'm not even going to be shocked if kishimoto suddenly decides to turn "naruto" into a yaoi manga b/c of this recent chapter..,it seems to me that he wants sai and sasuke as future couple. like i said before kishimoto never know how to stop his nonsense humor..,and will just continue to make this kind of jokes tru out the series.i feel so sad for the manga b/c it's being dragged chapter by chapter instead of getting straight to the issue at hand.

0-o
One scene does not a yaoi manga make....or something like that.
And I'M a yaoi-fangirl here X3
Perhaps read a real yaoi manga in order to see the difference j/k ^_~

And how is it dragging?
So far a new character was introduced, another one will be introduced soon, a major villain died, the plot revolving around Sasuke is finally moving along etc.
In my opinion a lot happens in those +/- 20 pages.

kadodo
March 22, 2007, 02:58 PM
0-o
One scene does not a yaoi manga make....or something like that.
And I'M the yaoi-fangirl here. X3

And how is it dragging?
So far a new character was introduced, another one will be introduced soon, a major villain died, the plot revolving around Sasuke is finally moving along etc.
In my opinion a lot happens in those +/- 20 pages.

I'm gonna have to agree with you KirikouChan, I don't think Naruto is dragging at all. There were a lot of stuff that were introduced and we sure were not expecting some of them. However, I am not a yaoi fan and I found some of it kind of gay but I don't think one chapter will turn out like into a yaoi manga.

kadoman
March 22, 2007, 03:01 PM

Believe it or not, I do understand where you're coming from. Actually, I raised an eyebrow when I read the spoiler trans: I thought, this sounds like fanfiction. Can't be true.

Then as soon as I saw golem boy stark naked with nothing but a strategically placed wrist to shield his 'old boy, I thought...woah, Kishi, that's really...pushing the envelope in a Shonon manga, isn't it?

THEN, I saw the two yuri girls and I thought WTF? I was at work and had to check and double check that I wasn't reading some crazy doujinshi. And while we're at it: it was NOT work safe. No way.

Can you imagine my reaction when I saw SASUKE AND SAI YAOI? Honestly, I had no idea what the heck I was reading. True, true.

So, at first, I was absolutely shocked that he'd done that. I thought it lowered the tone. But I'm over it now. I've had time to re-read the chapter a number of times and actually, I think this is a very good, very well paced, informative and at times, emotional chapter. You just have to look at it in a different way, give it another chance, focus on the other things that went on outside of all that nakedness! :tem

KirikouChan
March 22, 2007, 03:07 PM
I'm gonna have to agree with you KirikouChan, I don't think Naruto is dragging at all. There were a lot of stuff that were introduced and we sure were not expecting some of them. However, I am not a yaoi fan and I found some of it kind of gay but I don't think one chapter will turn out like into a yaoi manga.

Glad to see someone agrees with me on this.

And don't worry about yaoi manga's, in fact a lot of people I know were preparing for this ages ago. Kishimoto mainly focuses on keeping his major fan-bases happy.
The interview in which he roleplayed his characters and made a rather 'interesting' gag from Sasuke's p.o.v. revolving around 'the kiss' didn't turn the series any 'gayer' either XP

'Bout time the girls recieved some oiroke-fanservice XD

bannik
you know what I found most intresting in this chapter, Sasuke smiled, and it wasnt a smile of ready for battle or something like that, it was as though he enjoyed the company of the new guy......a new friend....

USC Trojans
All I got to say is....after all that Sasugayness in this chapter, the Karin chick better be wearing close to nothing...

*Mel*
March 22, 2007, 03:10 PM
XD I never imagined kishimoto drawing something like....yaoi !!! LOL
Anyway It'd be cool if this new girl gets sasuke's heart XD

tricel
March 22, 2007, 03:14 PM
well, im not a yaoi/yuri fan girl so for me its just not my type to see but naked people in half of this chapter,and if you cant see any yaoi on those scenes were in suigetsu's naked body is pressed behind sasuke's, or the naruto and sasuke's "accidental" kissed in the earlier naruto volumes/chapter then maybe you're just a very "loyal" kishimoto fan. for me its dragging b/c instead of finally knowing more about the new character as well as naruto's development were beeing force to see this nonsense humor that is not even funny but very gross.

Slayer6x
March 22, 2007, 03:16 PM
All I got to say is....after all that Sasugayness in this chapter, the Karin chick better be wearing close to nothing...
lol Agreed. :/

She seems scantily clad... That's gotta count for something.

erikrhys
March 22, 2007, 03:19 PM
but remember, it may not be a she. so that would mean you want to see a half naked MAN!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

kadoman
March 22, 2007, 03:20 PM
And what I also liked and found funny is that Kakashi's and Sai's facial expression stay exactly the same for both the yuri and the yaoi scenes! It was Naruto's and Sakura's reactions that changed which reminded me of the chapter where they first get put in their three man cell waaaay back at the beginning. :amuse

erikrhys
March 22, 2007, 03:23 PM
but its kool to see how much naruto's "rival" has grown. At least he isnt using square rocks for camoflauge lol

Sarenji
March 22, 2007, 03:27 PM
Heh, the woman better not shave off her first two letters and become a man. I have high hopes for her.

The yaoi creeped me out, albeit being funny. Stick to girls, please :P (Though, I wonder how the girls feel about girlxgirl. Ah, who cares? I still want girls.)

newbi
March 22, 2007, 03:28 PM

Im kinda agreeing whit you here about the yaoi bit, thou i HOPE he doesent turn it into that and i doubt that it will happen it still gives me goosebumps when i re-read it, i so totaly DID NOT expect that, but he made the yaoi girls happy, and if they are happy then i guess im happy for them, it was pure and simple fanservice i think.

But dang, if he fanserviced the girls why couldent he fanservice the boys while he were at it, i mean, Sasuke/Sai <----------- made almoste every girl on this bord look like Sakura.

Switching those two unknown "Doubble knockout girls" to Hinata/Tenten or Tsunade/Zhisune/Kurenai or Ino/Temari would have almoste all the boys on this bord look like Naruto.

This chapter has me wondering if Kishimito-san isen't a little bit closet yaoi fan, Deidara, i remember the fight on certain forums about his gender, Sai a crossdresser, and now Sugeitsu walks around naked for half the chapter, and it all ends whit a Sasuke/Sai.

I might be wrong, he might just be doing this beacus the yaoi fans in Japan is so big and the pressure is so high on him that he had to do it to keep the female readers ?

kadoman
March 22, 2007, 03:35 PM
Oh, and while I'm at it...WTF is up with Konohamaru using KB? Since when has he been able to use that? I thought only Naruto even had the knowledge of how to use it. Did I miss something?

Athena
March 22, 2007, 03:38 PM
is it only me or Naruto seems to be lagging behind in every aspect? This chapter didn't help at all with sasuke acting so i-am-the-one type. Perhaps I

mars0103
March 22, 2007, 03:42 PM
well i liked the chapter not only that we saw narutos new pervy jutus but that sakura face when k-maru did the jutus on her :)

ForteAnly
March 22, 2007, 03:42 PM
Good chapter. But, the whole Sexy Jutsu Boy on Boy version is a bit creepy. The Sasuke Yaoi fans are going to like that one. Anyways, Sasuke looks cool acting like a fearless leader in front of murderous ninjas. Why is it that the chapters get so good when Sasuke comes out. Nauto is patethic considering he is named after the series or manga.

asatori
March 22, 2007, 03:45 PM
OMG:blink yuri and yaoi both in one chapter i never thought kishimoto would draw something like that, there was alot of naked people for me ,meanwhile sakura's reactions was priceless when she saw the sasuke/sai couple:shannaro

Im kinda agreeing whit you here about the yaoi bit, thou i HOPE he doesent turn it into that and i doubt that it will happen it still gives me goosebumps when i re-read it, i so totaly DID NOT expect that, but he made the yaoi girls happy, and if they are happy then i guess im happy for them, it was pure and simple fanservice i think.

But dang, if he fanserviced the girls why couldent he fanservice the boys while he were at it, i mean, Sasuke/Sai <----------- made almoste every girl on this bord look like Sakura.

Switching those two unknown "Doubble knockout girls" to Hinata/Tenten or Tsunade/Zhisune/Kurenai or Ino/Temari would have almoste all the boys on this bord look like Naruto.

This chapter has me wondering if Kishimito-san isen't a little bit closet yaoi fan, Deidara, i remember the fight on certain forums about his gender, Sai a crossdresser, and now Sugeitsu walks around naked for half the chapter, and it all ends whit a Sasuke/Sai.

I might be wrong, he might just be doing this beacus the yaoi fans in Japan is so big and the pressure is so high on him that he had to do it to keep the female readers ?

i really dont think kisimoto would do that, it was just a comic relief after all the drama and beside it got all the fangirls and fanboys spirits up since he drew what they been hoping for

Uru
March 22, 2007, 04:00 PM
Hm, I could probably keep writing different thoughts for ever, but this one would be cool.
Althought it's way to spesific, but still.. Something like this.. :)

That's my prediction.

Woow..
Delete this page.. If kishi seen it we can have a little surprise.. LOL
Will be real or not.. there arent excuses..

Take my compliments..
Welldone..

P.S.
Can someone help me to translate my signature correctly.. (my english sucks :darn )

Regards

Slayer6x
March 22, 2007, 04:08 PM
but remember, it may not be a she. so that would mean you want to see a half naked MAN!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Lol, I have no doubt that it's definitely a "she." After closely examining the picture (and besides, the translators referred to this character as a "she") I clearly see that it's female. And if I'm wrong, I'll never read Naruto again o_o;;;

lordHokage
March 22, 2007, 04:17 PM
:jir_thumb :Godaime :oro

The GREAT NARUTO BRIDGE brought back pleasant memories for Sasuke :amuse. His newfound friends are unscrupulous individuals bounded by the code of suspiciousness :jk. I enjoy Konohamaru improve jutsu combo, it was entertaining. Sakura is a closet pervert, her reaction is unforgettable :yelling.

This chapter was rated 'R' :woot but sooo good :D. The shocking truth is :shannaro

Uru
March 22, 2007, 04:19 PM
I clearly see that it's female. And if I'm wrong, I'll never read Naruto again o_o;;;

You referr to SAI?
Me too have the same impression.But at beginning.. First time i sent him (she) i told me.. ..OMG it's female..

Urusaluti (RegardsUru :tem )

BubbleGumx
March 22, 2007, 04:24 PM
Wow... this chapter was truly... shocking. Being a yaoi fan girl myself I loved the saixsasuke scene!! The yuri one was just like, bla *rolls eyes*. It was totally unexpected and I knew all the lads would find it creepy, like half the lads on this thread have said lol. I don't think Kishi was trying to make people think there would ever be a yaoi couple like saixsasuke I just think he did it has a breather from all the suspense of "Is Oro Dead?!" and stuff... it was fun. AH Sakura's expression was priceless! That Guy Suigetsu is weird dunno what to think of him really,hmm...

aznhotbod
March 22, 2007, 04:32 PM
how strong are the new guys? is Sasuke forming the new Sound Nin 5? but it seems that the Sui guy isnt particularly strong, considering he thought Zabuzan's sword was heavy... he's probably below pre-time skip Kakashi level... I wonder if Sasuke is gonna form a new team to attack Itachi.

Slayer6x
March 22, 2007, 04:37 PM
You referr to SAI?
Me too have the same impression.But at beginning.. First time i sent him (she) i told me.. ..OMG it's female..

Urusaluti (RegardsUru :tem )

No. Not Sai. The chick at the end of the the chapter (347). Besides, I never though Sai was a girl. He's always looked like a dude to me. An effeminate dude, but a dude nonetheless.

theshizzle
March 22, 2007, 04:47 PM
i like the bringing back zabuza's sword, who would have thunk it would have came back... also what is Sauske doing forming a team for what? and how did that girl at the end already know that oro was dead?

DarkManSharingan32
March 22, 2007, 05:17 PM
Wow, what a great chapter.
As i'm sure is being mentioned, Sasuke seems to be forming his own team from the excess of Orochimaru's ragtag group of specimens...

His true motive is unknown, but I know one thing for sure... I don't think Kabuto is going to take this all laying down.
---

Over in Konoha...
Wow, now THERE is a scene that will never make it in the Americanized Naruto version. Konohamaru shows his growth (as a Genin... this is pretty amazing stuff), as well as providing a hilarious sidebar to Sasuke's new mission. Kishimoto impresses me again with his humor here... especially Sakura's face, and Konohamaru's comment on it.
---

As for the Rasenshuriken...
A poison-type? Well, thats certainly makes this jutsu seem alot cooler. But there is an obvious question... Tsunade might not be able to heal the damage... but ample Kyuubi Chakra might be able to do the trick... if Naruto ever goes down that route.

And good for Tsunade but limiting Naruto's use of the RS (mainly because we really don't want to be seeing this in every fight Naruto is in from now on... it really cheapens his character.)
---

Suigetsu...
So far, a really cool character. Reminds me of some cross between Mello from Death Note, and Ral from Blue Dragon.

I'm really looking forward to the group Sasuke puts together, it seems like it's going to be some diverse (Sasuke has Fire covered.. and if Suigetsu doesn't have any water jutsu, i will have to smack Kishi personally for giving him a name like that...lol) supergroup. Will they charge after Akatsuki... or will they storm Konoha? Who knows... But it is bound to be damned interesting.

deathshadow25
March 22, 2007, 05:23 PM
I think this chapter was incredible and way too funny !

I would love to see Sasuke and his little group fight it would be killer Imagine suigetsu wielding that sword super fast a cool looking wow btw like my new Avatar anyone?

*Mel*
March 22, 2007, 05:27 PM
XD At least Kishi was quite fair this time... Ofcourse I don't wanna to see girls =P

deathshadow25
March 22, 2007, 05:45 PM
Is it me or did Sai's reaction almost seem a little too nonchalant and I did Konahamaru also looked like he knew what he was doing

ferza
March 22, 2007, 05:48 PM
did anyone notice the smile sasuke had when he saw the great naruto bridge???
whats going on there...

Levithian
March 22, 2007, 05:51 PM
Lol, I have no doubt that it's definitely a "she." After closely examining the picture (and besides, the translators referred to this character as a "she") I clearly see that it's female. And if I'm wrong, I'll never read Naruto again o_o;;;

LOL

your comment made my day

alexandrosgnr
March 22, 2007, 06:14 PM
I liked this chapter very much. Don't know why but i think that the story has taken a very serious and pretty cool road. The story is changing, and from a fairytail for little children slowly advances to a high level novel...!

I predict that in the near future a war will occur either against Fire or Wind country. This is how the story is gonna continue. The result will be thousand of deaths and also many crucial characters will face death (maybe even Kakashi).

Many years will pass.. Akatsuki will never succeed in their goal and will go downhill after the death of many members and the incapability of recruiting new ones. Sasuke will still be a missing nin, Sakura will work as a secretary in Tsunade's office and Naruto will be on his own. He will leave the village due to having no reason to stay there, (he wont have succeeded in his ''promise of a lifetime'') and he will leave alone for a period in the woods. He will meet many interesting people that will teach him many interesting techniques and one day he will find Sasuke..

Sasuke and Naruto will have a very serious battle. They will fight for days and at the end they wont even be able to throw a kunai from the excaustion.

An elite team from the Country of Water was watching during the last hours of the fight and was waiting for the right time to attack Naruto.They were ordered to kill the more powerfull shinobis of the Country of Fire due to a war they wanted to claim to it. When the captain of the team so Naruto so excausted ordered his team to attack from behind. Naruto wasn't even able to detect them but Sasuke saw them. One feet before they push their kunais into Naruto's body Sasuke has a two-chapters-long flashback of his childhood as Naruto's friend, gathers his remaining power and jump in the middle of Naruto and the kunais.

He dies in an instant. Naruto goes 3-tails and is killing them all in a matter of a second. His rage is so big that he hangs them all around the trees with their heads facing the ground. He returns to the village holding the dead-Sasuke's-body, and they are doing the funeral. Naruto then goes to the rock where the names of the dead heros are written and writes Sasuke's name (i dont know why but it has to be written). Tsunade dies from AIDS, and Naruto becomes Hokage.
(except of the last one, i do believe the rest)

SORRY for telling you the end of the story but i could't resist :P

kadodo
March 22, 2007, 06:24 PM
Ok, that was a pretty good commnet you made there but you comment is best suited in the Discussion thread because you did not really talk about the chapter but instead you said what you thought is going to happen in the next chapters.
Even by that, I think your comment was pretty weird and kind of funny but it kind of seem to be off topic. NO offense. :)

dfcarolinaguy
March 22, 2007, 07:21 PM
I have a feeling this arc is going to be amazing, but where is kabuto.

Robotic Red
March 22, 2007, 07:58 PM
People are talking about this on the other forums I go to and making crap like this.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v369/KillerKiriyama/1174605371567.jpg

Such a funny chapter...but jeez louise, the fan service was creepy. Funny, but creepy.

But the idea of Sakura being a closet pervert/yaoi fangirl is so mentally hilarious.

Notice the nosebleed that Sakura has.

dfcarolinaguy
March 22, 2007, 08:20 PM
People are talking about this on the other forums I go to and making crap like this.

Such a funny chapter...but jeez louise, the fan service was creepy. Funny, but creepy.

But the idea of Sakura being a closet pervert/yaoi fangirl is so mentally hilarious.

that is so true lol.

directorj
March 22, 2007, 08:36 PM
Hooray for EQUAL OPPORTUNITY FANSERVICE! Konohamaru, you are THE MAN!!!

Ahhh~ I didn't think Kishimoto would have to guts to draw something like that in a shonen manga. That was really brave of him! I think Sakura's popularity just went up. ^^ Yaoi fangirls will find it easier to relate to her now. And just look at her pervert-face! She's so CUTE!!!!!

I was a little disappointed by Orochimaru's "exit". I feel as though there was so much more to learn about him. His "death" seemed so typical and villainish. Kishimoto gave us a little more information about his motivations with the flashback of him as a little kid, and his screams about wanting to "understand everything", but I still think his "death" could have been handled better. It might be that he returns later. Sasuke says that he's "taken over".

Looks like Sasuke's getting his own crazy gang together. I guess even he doesn't want to go after the Akatsuki alone. Or maybe he plans on moving into Orochimaru's pad for good. Poor Kabuto must be so devastated!

Over all this was an exciting chapter. There was a nekkid boy, a girl's tush, yaoi, and yuri. As a bi manga fan I can definitely appreciate the EQUAL OPPORTUNITY FANSERVICE! Kishimoto you rock!

*Mel*
March 22, 2007, 08:40 PM
Probably sasuke is just turning into a new orochimaru XD

MadDog
March 22, 2007, 08:54 PM
The Third Hokage must be spinning in the death god's stomach after Konohamaru's "manly" jutsu.....(although he'd probably be spinning regardless). Kakashi's reactions were classic and who'd have guessed that Sakura was a closet pervert. Funniest sequence in a long while.

Good chapter overall. Sasuke's ninja crew looks like it may be promising. The new ninja chick they're going after may be the badass female ninja that's sorely missing from the series. Things are getting interesting.

~Lilium~
March 22, 2007, 09:18 PM
so the army sasuke building up is for akatsuki.... i didn't think of that. I was wondering why he was gathering up people.
Do you think he'll be seeing Naruto soon.

btw. that was really funny with Sakura... :rofl

ForteAnly
March 22, 2007, 09:28 PM
Sasuke will probably end meeting Naruto soner or later but knowing Naruto he will probably think that Oro is controlling him even though there is no Oro anymore or we think. This is a off-topic question but who here actually like Naruto. Everyone I ask who likes Naruto never actually likes Naruto. I personally don't like him myself but what about you. I apologize if this off-topic. But, just curious.

SilveryShadows
March 22, 2007, 09:50 PM
:paperbag to hide from fandom.

Crazy chapter. (Though the craziness isn't so new. I've been doubting if this really is NARUTO for some chapters now. But it has been implied a lot for a long time... >>)

o.O Did not expect that, after reading the spoilers. Didn't think Kishi would go this far.. He took it to a "whole 'nother level". (quote madtv.)

Don't know whether I should laugh or be horrified. So, I laugh while I horrify about what's becoming of Naruto.

Fandom abuses this 'canon'.

conan
March 22, 2007, 09:50 PM
Sasuke will probably end meeting Naruto soner or later but knowing Naruto he will probably think that Oro is controlling him even though there is no Oro anymore or we think. This is a off-topic question but who here actually like Naruto. Everyone I ask who likes Naruto never actually likes Naruto. I personally don't like him myself but what about you. I apologize if this off-topic. But, just curious.
its not really off topic since naruto is the main charracter of the manga but there are charracter discussion threads in the toshokan here http://www.mangahelpers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=231
if you can find the thread you want then post it but if you cant just start one, but most likely there is a naruto discussing thread, anyway I cant help but answer your question, I genuinely like naruto's charracter, some of his habits are of, but he is inspirational, and the manga being concentartaed on him promises that he will succeed or achieve high level of glory in his own world, and when looking at the place he started, it really is inspirational, but this is fiction after all, never the less I like naruto's morals of protecting those precious to him, and his fighting spirit, hope that answers your question.

~Lilium~
March 22, 2007, 09:53 PM

:darn Maybe he'll think sasuke escaped or something...

For me, I think Naruto is okay. but what makes him interesting for me is kyuubi! :XD I wanna see him do more kyuubi stuff!

badluckartist
March 22, 2007, 09:53 PM
i reeeeally liked this chapter. im officially interested in sasuke, for the first time in this manga's long life-span. i can't believe he's actually got the brains to form a team instead of charging akatsuki head-on. ALTHOUGH, there is something strange about the fact that sasuke is assembling an entire team and not just bringing along suigetsu to take on kisame and itachi 2-on-2. i mean, why would he go through the trouble of taking on ALL of akatsuki just to accomplish his 'only' goal of killing itachi?? my guess is he's got another plan after he kills off itachi..

that brings up the point of what oro said a LOOONG time ago. back when he was forced to prematurely switch out bodies with that guy he had locked up {right after he got his arms sealed}, he said that a part of his will would always remain in oro's mind. is it possible that a part of oro's will would always remain in sasuke's mind? and by proxy, is sasuke planning to overthrow konoha??

as for the grossly off-topic question, i don't really like naruto. reallllllllllly didnt like him in part I, but he's staring to grow on me as part II carries on.

conan
March 22, 2007, 10:24 PM
i reeeeally liked this chapter. im officially interested in sasuke, for the first time in this manga's long life-span. i can't believe he's actually got the brains to form a team instead of charging akatsuki head-on. ALTHOUGH, there is something strange about the fact that sasuke is assembling an entire team and not just bringing along suigetsu to take on kisame and itachi 2-on-2. i mean, why would he go through the trouble of taking on ALL of akatsuki just to accomplish his 'only' goal of killing itachi?? my guess is he's got another plan after he kills off itachi..

that brings up the point of what oro said a LOOONG time ago. back when he was forced to prematurely switch out bodies with that guy he had locked up {right after he got his arms sealed}, he said that a part of his will would always remain in oro's mind. is it possible that a part of oro's will would always remain in sasuke's mind? and by proxy, is sasuke planning to overthrow konoha??

as for the grossly off-topic question, i don't really like naruto. reallllllllllly didnt like him in part I, but he's staring to grow on me as part II carries on.
I agree about what you said about sasuke, for the first time in the manga he is not whining about itachi and revenge, he seems to have his own personal ambition, we really will not know what happened to him when he was with orochimaru for these years, he changed and became a more interesting charracter and different from the way we viewed him before, but I dont think its orochimaru, he had already planned this, I mean after 2 minutes from killing orochimaru he freed suigetsu so this has been planned before by him, so I dont think orochimaru has any mental affect on sasuke, at least not yet, you never know what happens later.

lilbunnyfufu0222
March 22, 2007, 10:26 PM
It was seriously a shocking chapter. Although not shocking in that big plot twist kind of way, but shocking in the "did kishimoto really draw that?" kind of way. It was definitely hilarious. Sakura's face was just as pervy looking as naruto's. Though sai and Kakashi's unresponsiveness to both versions of konohamaru's technique was a bit unnerving.

I honestly don't think Kishimoto drew the sasuke/sai scene to mean anything homosexual at all. Its not the first time he has done something shocking like that. For example in the very beginning the naruto/sasuke kiss scene. It means nothing and is there for laughs and shock factor. I think Kishimoto is really trying to push the bar there, since it is really not conventional to have anything like boys kissing or anything of that sort featured in shounen manga. I am positive that Naruto is not being as some say a Yaoi manga. If that was Kishimoto's intention to begin with, Naruto would never have been published in a shounen manga. This whole chapter has mostly been made for laughs to lighten up the tension after the end of the orochimaru fiasco and to set up for new things to come.

It is toilet humor. Just throw it in the pile along with the kiss scene, the kakashi's finger up Naruto's butt, all the diarrhea and fart jokes. Its all funny and gets a shock reaction out of readers.

Yes, I also noticed sasuke's "soft" look when in front of the Great Naruto Bridge. It probably brought back some happier memories when back in team 7.

Definitely looking forward to some more exciting developments next chapter. Hopefully, the mystery girl will be revealed and something more interesting with the Naruto folks.

shahrizal85
March 22, 2007, 10:50 PM
So, sasuke is gathering up his squad. Maybe he is thinking of avenging Itachi. Yup, it does make me shock to see Kishimoto changes his plot so dractically.

fremeer
March 22, 2007, 11:10 PM
he is making a squad so that naruto's group and his can fight, then when sasuke becomes good again, you have 4+4+1=9 people to fight akatsuki

Lithium_Kigen
March 22, 2007, 11:52 PM
I guess kishimoto wanted a break from the serious stuff and added those two funny moments. Pure genious, My prediction for the next chapter, is that the girl that Sasuke and Suigetsu are going to recruit is somehow going to be a biotch and related to a previous battle that team 7 had.

KirikouChan
March 23, 2007, 12:02 AM

Just two words about that image.

It. Owns. XD

Lithium_Kigen
March 23, 2007, 12:03 AM
you said it! lol, that pic is funny, can't stop laughing even more

blueangelx
March 23, 2007, 01:02 AM
hahaha double knockout girls + guys hahaha... i dont see why anyone took it so seriously... it's just for laughs n it was funny... kakashi must be trying extremely hard not to show his delight as well lol...

danke
March 23, 2007, 01:04 AM
Gnaa, Nigeria - March 22nd, 2007 13:00 JST

Dattebayo Fansubs has been mandated by its shareholders to improve end of quarter earnings on the Pitagora property, or it will have to be sold off to another fansubbing group. Pitagora switch WILL be downloaded and enjoyed by fans worldwide, and as a special event, Dattebayo Fansubs is offering a one-day delay of Naruto Shippuuden 006Pitagora Switch show. As soon as recently released episode 0531 of Pitagora Switch reaches 75,000 unique downloads, Dattebayo will release Naruto Shippuuden 006. If 75,000 downloads are not achieved in 24 hours after this announcement, Naruto will be delayed for a week.

Lithium_Kigen
March 23, 2007, 02:10 AM
O_o'

Dynamic Dragon
March 23, 2007, 02:18 AM
for some reason, i really felt like reading seishi;s manga instead of kishimoto oO... the whole drawing felt more like seishi's style oO...

what else, oh yeah! suigetsu is sai's brother! sai mentioned him in oro's hideout to naruto n tenzen. something about the mist country and the 7 swordsmen 8O
also, they have thesame hair and smile, like the flash abck shown *O*

Red-Haired Shanks
March 23, 2007, 04:04 AM
Could it be, the last pic in the chapter,,that woman, is hinata?? O_o

conan
March 23, 2007, 04:44 AM
for some reason, i really felt like reading seishi;s manga instead of kishimoto oO... the whole drawing felt more like seishi's style oO...

what else, oh yeah! suigetsu is sai's brother! sai mentioned him in oro's hideout to naruto n tenzen. something about the mist country and the 7 swordsmen 8O
also, they have thesame hair and smile, like the flash abck shown *O*
yeah they really do look alike except sais brother has his eyes and mouth closed in the only picture we have of him so you can never know and suigetsu is always grinning showing those sharp teeth

theshizzle
March 23, 2007, 05:48 AM
yeah they really do look alike except sais brother has his eyes and mouth closed in the only picture we have of him so you can never know and suigetsu is always grinning showing those sharp teeth

yeah that is Sai's brother

erikrhys
March 23, 2007, 06:06 AM
we dont know that for sure, they could just look alike

Uru
March 23, 2007, 07:02 AM
you can never know and suigetsu is always grinning showing those sharp teeth

Yeah.. Those teeth..
If i remember correctly his teeth are those of Zabusa..
Yep.. It has the same teeth of zabusa..
I think is the Zabusa's brother.

Regards.

eni
March 23, 2007, 07:17 AM

Yeah, same feeling here. Maybe they switched?
*spreads wild worlddomination plan theories* >.>;;

GreeN Beast
March 23, 2007, 08:05 AM
yeah i hope they ( sasuke suigetsu etc.) fight against konoha( naruto sai sakura lee etc) i pray for this every night haha^^

erikrhys
March 23, 2007, 08:11 AM
that would be a good fight to see

One Eyed Sharingan
March 23, 2007, 08:17 AM

Err.. it should be like this: "i really felt like reading Seishi's manga instead of Masashi's", cuz both of them are Kishimoto...

Remus
March 23, 2007, 09:51 AM
Gnaa, Nigeria - March 22nd, 2007 13:00 JST

Dattebayo Fansubs has been mandated by its shareholders to improve end of quarter earnings on the Pitagora property, or it will have to be sold off to another fansubbing group. Pitagora switch WILL be downloaded and enjoyed by fans worldwide, and as a special event, Dattebayo Fansubs is offering a one-day delay of Naruto Shippuuden 006Pitagora Switch show. As soon as recently released episode 0531 of Pitagora Switch reaches 75,000 unique downloads, Dattebayo will release Naruto Shippuuden 006. If 75,000 downloads are not achieved in 24 hours after this announcement, Naruto will be delayed for a week.

This is another crap info from DB. There is no Naruto this week so this info just works as a troll to make you download Pytagoras switch. Dattebayo might be doing a fine job subbing Naruto but they certainly have a b***h a** attitude. Well it was a nice chapter though. So Sasuke is making is own team to kick some ass. Im not really sure about what he is going to to by forming such a group.

hhv94
March 23, 2007, 10:55 AM
This chapter was great! Very funny in the middle with Sakura showing that she's as much of a pervert as Naruto. I hope they show that scene in the anime though..that be great to see Sai and Sasuke scene! :)

GreeN Beast
March 23, 2007, 12:39 PM
yeah that is Sai's brother

yeah i think so too

Uru
March 23, 2007, 01:57 PM
yeah i hope they ( sasuke suigetsu etc.) fight against konoha( naruto sai sakura lee etc) i pray for this every night haha^^

I think no way for sasuke team.. Maybe pray for Itachi and Kisame vs Konoha guys it's better..
I think so sasuke will stops this match with something as "Stop you naruto,it's a personal war,you know.. pls.. leave me him.."!

Regards

rosalefay
March 23, 2007, 02:06 PM
Eep! The fanservice was funny, yet slightly creepy. -,- But I agree, that scene would be so funny in the anime!

I personally am leaning towards the 'Suigetsu is Sai's brother' theory, just because I've had the feeling we hadn't seen the last of Sai's brother ever since he was first mentioned, and they do look quite alike!

vlad dracul
March 23, 2007, 02:30 PM
that theory would not make sense:

1) sai was born and raised in konoha, alike his family
2) suigetsu is from the bloody mist village and trained
his whole life there to become a legendary user/shinobi
of the 7 swords ( as stated in 347 )

theory failed
sorry :P

conan
March 23, 2007, 04:06 PM
that theory would not make sense:

2) suigetsu is from the bloody mist village and trained
his whole life there to become a legendary user/shinobi
of the 7 swords ( as stated in 347 )

theory failed
sorry :P

hey we have seen even worst twists in manga world, and your two points dont really clash that much to make the theory impossible.

SilveryShadows
March 23, 2007, 06:29 PM
I don't think the theory that Suigetsu is Sai's brother should be dismissed.

I may be wrong, but from my understanding, knowing about Zabuza's sword, the Seven Swordsmen, and training to use the sword doesn't make Suigetsu a Mist Nin. (Though he has those teeth like Kisame and Zabuza, so he probably is a Mist Nin.)
And it doesn't make Zabuza Suigetsu's 'teacher' or something. Or Suigetsu trained under Zabuza, in other words. I don't really understand Japanese, but 'Sempai' doesn't mean that Zabuza was Suigetsu's teach, now, does it? (It's just showing respect, right? Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Suigetsu could be a Mist Nin(or born in Mist), but he could also had actually became a Konoha Nin later on in life or something.

Maybe all Mist Nins have horrible shark-like teeth? Or maybe it's some kind of clan or bloodlimit(?) that gives them that trait?

sure_shot
March 23, 2007, 06:44 PM
Root is made up of orphan children, so Suigetsu could have been born in Mist and may have been a Zabuza minion then, but through a war he could've become orphaned, and been recruited to Root. During his time in the Root he becomes best friends with Sai but at some stage during his work with Root he could have been captured by Oro, and assumed dead.

How do you know that? And even if that was true Suigetsu could still be Sai's surrogate "brother".

I've also heard people say that Suigetsu is Zabuza's brother because of the teeth. It may be possible, but I think the teeth are a trait of Mist-nin, or it's a 7 swordsman and their subordinates' trait because Kisame has the same style teeth.

raptor02_2001
March 23, 2007, 09:36 PM
i love Saukra 's reaction mean she is same level with naruto lol!! i read all post (not all of them) one thing is bother me ,, who is girl in end of chapter

you think girl is already there in past or new girl? which you want to see new girl or already seen girl ??

MT.
March 24, 2007, 04:45 AM
I want more ERO-JUTSU PLZ.
Hahahaha. j/k j/k.

Well, wow. Brilliant chapter. I like the way that Sasuke's story is forming. Rather a shift in direction from what my friends and I [and I guess many of you guys!! =D] thought was going to happen. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. ^_________^

Aside from the story line, the scanlation that I read [NBST] annoyed me. For girl-on-girl it's: "MASHASHI IS A GREAT!" then guy-on-guy: "MASHASHI IS AN IDIOT...". What? An idiot for placing yaoi in the manga as opposed to yuri? Whoever added in those pointless comments... homophobe or what..? And how many times can a person misspell MASASHI. Jeez.

Other than that - nicely cleaned MQ scanlation.
HisshouBuraiKen's translation - great as usual. =)

neomaster121
March 24, 2007, 06:50 AM
i thought sai was from rain or somewhere liek that

Dracul
March 24, 2007, 08:34 AM
Funniest chapter I've ever read, I laughed out loud for 5 minutes at the page where they're all just "....." at sakura-chan, and shes trying to explain herself, and then we see that frame of konohamaru just saying "shes just as bad as us..." LOL utterly fantastic!!

aside from the fanservice section of the chapter, the sasuke story is beginning to develop, and for the first time since the forest of death, i dont hate sasuke. god i love this manga.

DouVerdugo
March 24, 2007, 09:41 AM
This chapter was hilarious. I love Sakura's reaction to the jutsu. (Not to mention the fanservice...)

I use to dislike Sasuke but I'm beginning to like him a lot more. I'm also looking forward to the other members. Suigetsu is pretty interesting.

ForteAnly
March 24, 2007, 05:06 PM
That is so cool Sasuke has his own crew now. Sasuke is getting to be more and more cooler now. Those Uchiha brothers are just too cool.