PDA

View Full Version : sahugani's Bleach Review 267

sahugani
March 17, 2007, 10:32 PM
[CENTER][SIZE="5"]Sahugani

Luckas
March 18, 2007, 02:24 PM
Very interesting, Sahugani. Just 2 quick comments :amuse
After reading you I'm curious if also you think Zerapollo could dissolve Ichigo's bankai thanks to his fight with Dordoni.
And about the Aaroniro's nature I agree it is a good twist and a good explanation, but I really dislike how Kubo messed upagain with Rukia mind; I thought/hoped he finished at the end of the Soul society arc.

sahugani
March 18, 2007, 03:13 PM
After reading you I'm curious if also you think Zerapollo could dissolve Ichigo's bankai thanks to his fight with Dordoni.
And about the Aaroniro's nature I agree it is a good twist and a good explanation, but I really dislike how Kubo messed upagain with Rukia mind; I thought/hoped he finished at the end of the Soul society arc.

well i think that is a possibility. however, the fact that i believe Renji will win complicates this. Zaerapollo is likely the only one who could set up a room scpecifically for Ichigo's bankai, so if Zaerapollo is dead, that data can't be used for that purpose. I think Gin will get ahold of Ichigo's data but will use it for some other purpose later on

as for Aaronero's nature, i think that Kubo could have used Kaien's reappearance so much better. however, compared to the way he was used i would have preferred him not coming back and the issue remaining resolved after SS as you said

Quartz-pebble
March 18, 2007, 03:15 PM

I wouldn't doubt it at all, but I don't think he's had alot of time to analyze the data yet.

Luckas
March 18, 2007, 04:04 PM
well i think that is a possibility. however, the fact that i believe Renji will win complicates this. Zaerapollo is likely the only one who could set up a room scpecifically for Ichigo's bankai, so if Zaerapollo is dead, that data can't be used for that purpose. I think Gin will get ahold of Ichigo's data but will use it for some other purpose later on

as for Aaronero's nature, i think that Kubo could have used Kaien's reappearance so much better. however, compared to the way he was used i would have preferred him not coming back and the issue remaining resolved after SS as you said
I believe the last panel of this chap with Kaien in it will have a huge role in the next chap.

sahugani
March 18, 2007, 04:10 PM
I believe the last panel of this chap with Kaien in it will have a huge role in the next chap.

i think having one more short Kaien flashback (at the very least) would be superb before Rukia's story is put on hold

dfcarolinaguy
March 19, 2007, 08:28 PM
Amazing review dude, I am always looking forward to reading it. I got a question for you sahugani? What the chances of Rukia using one of those blow up dolls and going bankai on creepy hollow dude lol (I don't feel like typing his name).

sahugani
March 19, 2007, 09:32 PM
Amazing review dude, I am always looking forward to reading it. I got a question for you sahugani? What the chances of Rukia using one of those blow up dolls and going bankai on creepy hollow dude lol (I don't feel like typing his name).

i'd say slim to none. one theme Kubo has kept quite clear is that once a zanpakuto breaks that person is screwed (and i mean dramatic break cause Ikkaku's broken shikai in the espada fight was pretty much ignored before the bankai). I'm pretty sure she won't die, but it wont be any of the heroes saving her. my money's on Gin. after the total screwing of the Kaien connection, i will be glad to get back to Renji and Zaerapollo now

dfcarolinaguy
March 20, 2007, 10:38 AM
hmm that true, but I am looking forward to seeing Renji and Apollo fight.