sahugani
March 25, 2007, 03:36 PM
[CENTER][SIZE="5"]Sahugani

hmalik1003
March 25, 2007, 04:10 PM
gracias por la review

nell
March 25, 2007, 04:29 PM
I agree with most of the parts in your review, I really liked this flashback chapter, especially drawings and hilarious panels, we usually don't get dorky Rukia. This chapter is important for understanding Rukia as well as Kaien. How happy and carefree she was with him. Then Kaien incident, a lost Rukia as it is seen in ch0b and finally a happy Rukia again, thanks to Ichigo.

About her third dance, I don't know whether this is an attack for only when it is broken or not. But either way, I think this attack is not lame, in fact pretty strong. A broken zanpakatou means an utter defeat in Bleach. Zaraki said Ichigo won because his sword was broken, Byakuya couldn't dodge Gin's attack because his sword was broken so he took the attack directly into himself. Ichigo-main hero- was the only one who regained his broken sword as an instant but he needed to convince Zangetsu for this. So I think, materializing a zanpakatou as an instant is pretty much a strong attack or a sign of a big reiatsu, whatever you choose but materializing her zanpakatou right inside the head of #9 is amazing, IMHO. Kudos to KT for this crazy idea XD

qwan3356
March 25, 2007, 04:57 PM
Great review sahugani!

Its about time Rukia pull herself together, even thou it took a near death episode to do it, but it did bring back the memory that she long forgot to empower her.
*Claps hands for Rukia and sheds tear of Joy*
Well hopefully nothing dampers her victory, like an appearance of another enemy while she is still really wounded.

dfcarolinaguy
March 25, 2007, 05:46 PM
Great review sahugani; I agree with the part where the espada getting killed was lame, but that what happens when you get too cocky, and you get killed lol

sahugani
March 25, 2007, 07:00 PM
thanks everyone

@nell - i don't doubt that it is in fact a strong attack, but it is not the same type of thing as Zangetsu's regeneration. In Zangetsu's case, the huge surge of power reformed the blade itself. Sodeno Shiraiyuki's third dance recreates the blade out of ice even if something is in its path. In the form we've just seen, its only practical use is to reform a blade for a shinigami who doesn't have crazy untapped power like Ichigo and its good for surprise as the enemy allows the broken blade close. as i said, i'm really hoping for the dual sword application for this dance in the future

Quartz-pebble
March 25, 2007, 10:17 PM
Great review!

Luckas
March 26, 2007, 04:23 PM
Good review, just a couple of thoughts.
If I'm not wrong Rukia said only that her kidou skills weren't the best among all the Gotei 13 members, which I don't think it is bad for a freshly graduated from the Academy. I believe we can guess that at the time Rukia met Ichigo she probably was the second best in her squad after captain Ukitake, which again I don't believe it is so bad. Then ,assuming we already met all the best Academy student from when Rukia attended the Academy, I believe the only one better than Rukia is Renji, I'm excluding Hisagi, Tousen vice-captain who I believe was already graduated when Rukia attended the Academy. From that I think Rukia was a very good and talented shinigami.
About Rukia third dance I believe it has a very good potential, said that if it is a very concentrated attack and considering head could be a weak spot,for hollow it is, and we don't know if others share Aroniro faith in himself and he was taken by surprise it isn't so absurd for Rukia to defeat him with that attack. I'm not saying I'm sure she defeated him but that I wouldn't be disappointed by that, however I don't know what Kubo has in mind so I will not do predictions.
And I need to think a little about your idea about Rukia "resigning various time to her fate".