PDA

View Full Version : Discussion Discussion of Bounties in One Piece

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Meijin no Kori
January 10, 2006, 10:01 AM
After this arc, is finished, do you think the bounties of any of the Strawhats will change? If so, which ones and what will be their new bounties. Here is what I currently believe:

Sogeking/Ussop - 30 million+ - Well I'm thinking that Sogeking would possibly end up with a bounty. If anything, for being an accomplice with Sanji and Frank when they were storming through the trains trying to get to Robin. I'm also sure that there's more in store later on on Eneis Lobby as I doubt he's just going to lazy around especially considering what the particular argument he had with Luffy about being useless and all.

Zoro - 120-150 Million - Should be higher than Luffy's previous bounty, he's also the one who destroyed the stranded Government train and defeated a Captain. And again he's probably going to take out one of the more important members this arc.

Sanji - 60-80 Million - Well he's done probably the 2nd most damage so far... walking through Puffing Tom and defeating every single government official in sight. Including a few Cipherpol leaders.

Franky - 100+ Million - He already did a lot of stuff in the past to warrant a bounty. I'm sure he's also done lots of illegal things while on Water 7 and disfiguring the CP9 leader in the past with a cannon... among what he will probably end up doing later on this arc. Then take his strength level into account, he's easily one of the stronger people around, along wtih his shipwright building skills with his fondness of battlewships it seems, he'd pose quite a threath. So his bounty should be quite high.

Luffy - 180+ Million - Defeating over 500 marines... wreaking havoc on the buildings in Eneis Lobby... and going to only cause more damage, his bounty is obviously going to be pretty high.

Don't think the rest are going to get a bounty, well it really depends on what Robin does, she may or may not get a higher bounty. Though if she does decide to go back, and Franky does join the crew, both of them being together would obviously pose a very dangerous threath, increasing both their bounties a lot.

I changed the name of the thread since the new bounties have now been released - Boff

Manetheren
January 11, 2006, 08:32 PM
Well, despite the insane amount of damage that is likely to occur here, 1 important thing will also affect how high their bounty goes...

If they have possession of the Pluton plans once this is done.

If they do, which is a good possibility, That will be a major increase in Franky's (assuming he goes), Robin's (assuming she returns), and probably Luffy's as well.

Luffy will probably be well over 200 million after this. He didnt get any increase after Crocodile (though it is apparent that they know he was involved now), and nothing for the Skypiea stuff. The amount of damage he has done alone, leading an attack into one of the Main strongholds of the Marines... He will probably be among the major players as far as bounty values once this is done.

I agree on Zoro's. likely over 100 mill.

Sanji needs to get a bounty now. He has too long been able to get around easily because no one knew he was one of the Straw Hats.

Kickmeister
January 13, 2006, 03:42 AM
Well I think it would've been hilarious if Sogeking/Usopp got a really high bounty (more than Sanji) because of the ally with the rampaging giants.. Well might not happen, but I think it would be funny : )

Hermie
January 17, 2006, 12:43 PM
For the most part, I agree with MnK, but I think Nami will get a bounty, as the new clima tact seems to be able to cause some serious damage, she just need to learn how to control it...

Also, Robin's bounty will raise, since she's going to escape with the straw-hats after causing some havok.

Sephcloud
January 25, 2006, 04:20 PM
Actually i think eveyone will get bounties. I mean they know of all the persons in the Crew and they have all caused more or less destruction now. And one more thing... Why does everyone think that Franky will join the Pirates. It could just as well be the rope guy (can`t remember da name) that joins the clan (although it is more likely that it's franky)

velcry
February 02, 2006, 08:47 AM
Nah, I'm quite Franky will be the one who joins, assuming there's gonna be a new member. When I was thinking about the bounties I kept in mind that the highest bounty I've seen so far is 340 million (that guy with puppeteering powers, back in vol 25 i think), and since that guy with 340 million was one of the government's seven converted pirates, Luffy's rise to 200+ million might be a tad too much?

aburame
February 08, 2006, 02:12 PM
Yeah, it's totally going to be Franky. Paulie is too invested in Iceburg, while Franky has his own dreams to pursue and has less ties to Water 7. Also, Franky has way more character than Paulie <3 (not that I don't feel the Paulie love).

white silver
March 03, 2006, 04:19 AM
Most likely each of the Mugiwara Pirates would have a bounty.  For the ones that already has one would have a major increase IF THEY MANAGE TO SURVIVE!  Considering the damage they have done plus the fact they have declared WAR to the World Government, I'm pretty sure the bounty would be raised to levels where every pirate/marine would become their enemy!  And let's not forget the size of the Migiwara Pirates, if Frankie was included it would be the total of 8 (probably the smallest pirate crew to ever sail in the 4 seas and in the Grand Line)I think these should all contribute to the size of the bounty they would have to be placed.

hrseber
March 06, 2006, 01:27 PM
I know it's been said but it's definitely going to be Franky who joins the crew. If you recall in Vol 34 chapter 323 Luffy draws a picture of their future crewmate. And with the exception of Franky being 5meters tall, the picture matches perfectly. That and Franky is a Pirate orphan similar to Usopp. What I can't personally wiat for is the ship that Franky will design and build for his new nakama. I can only imagine it's desctructive force.

As for what was said that about Luffy not likely getting a 200+ bounty not being plausable, let's not forget that Crocodile had a measley 80 million on his head before he became one of the schischibukai. What I think will happen with the crew is they won't have bounties anymore. They will reach the rank of such pirates as Shanks and Whitebeard who arent schischibukai (or so we think) but don't have bounties big enough to be put on their heads because their destructive force is so high. Not to mean that they wont be targeted in fact they will become a priority higher than any bounty out there so the bounty would be meaningless. The Pirate summit which I'm guessing is the arc after this one should be quite interesting to see whats happnening with blackbeard and Ace and why is Shanks so interested in their fight?

Sephcloud
March 06, 2006, 01:36 PM
I can't really restrain myself now... I really do hope you were sarcastic when you said "the picture matches perfectly", cuz the picture looks nothing like a human at all.( As we all can recall Luffy's drawing skills are just a liiiitle bit crappy)

hrseber
March 07, 2006, 01:08 PM
I can't really restrain myself now... I really do hope you were sarcastic when you said "the picture matches perfectly", cuz the picture looks nothing like a human at all.( As we all can recall Luffy's drawing skills are just a liiiitle bit crappy)

If you look at the picture carefully the face especially the nose is similar. Not to mention that the arms and legs are exactly proportional to that of Franky's. Now of course he doesn't look exactly like him but as for the human part remember Franky is a cyborg.

Galth
March 07, 2006, 03:30 PM
Ehmz, seems i had not posted here yet...

Luffy 150
Zoro 80
Sanji 60
Sogeking 30 :eyeroll
^ Usopp 0 ;) ( if you know what i mean... )
Franky 50

I don't see Chopper or Nami with a bounty yet, though... And i do not think Robin's will rise...

Locksmith
March 07, 2006, 11:26 PM
They attacked a World Government facility. Everyone who can be identified will have a bounty. Luffy's will be the highest, possibly 200+ million considering he's declared war on the World Government. Zoro, Robin and maybe Franky will have 100+ million bounties. The others will probably range from 20-80 million.

SchmoDawg
March 10, 2006, 07:18 PM
Umm of course they'll all have bounties, there is no way they could attack Ennies Lobby and the government wouldn't care, and Luffy did declare war on them. The only exception is Usopp cause of his Sogeking get up (he's such a pussy). I'd say obviously Luffy will have the highest bounty, Zoro will have the second highest, Franky or Robin will have the third and fourth (Cause of past offences that will probably factor in), Chopper and Nami will probably get minor bounties compared to the rest probably in the 30-60 million range. Also I think that if Franky stays with the Mugiwaras that his and Robins bounties will increase more due to the fact they would be able to revive pluton and/or other weapons.

kievz
March 13, 2006, 04:47 PM
I don't see Chopper or Nami with a bounty yet, though... And i do not think Robin's will rise...

sure robin's bounty will rise.. " if " franky join strawhead crew and it'll become especially dangerous for the navy to know that now luffy has the power to resurrect the weapon.. franky + robin = ancient weapon..

white silver
March 14, 2006, 02:13 AM
[font=tahoma][color=green]You should also consider the fact that once they defeat CP9, it's gonna make the bounty rise to a new level.  If you have noticed, Luffy (I assumed) would never have taken out ANY of the CP9 during the Water Island arc.  Bounties raise if you defeat someone with a higher bounty such as the Crocodile case.  It could also increase if you happen to beat the "Top" guys in the World Government.  Now if Luffy defeats the strongest person in CP9, his bounty is more likely to par up with the best of the Shichibukai!  

beeinblue
March 14, 2006, 04:23 AM
To be realistic: every Straw Hat will have their bounty raised, (or get one). They've gone beyond the pirate-criminal level now.

Luffy: I'm going to have to agree with (most?) everyone else and say 200+. It should be in the Shichibukai range now since he has now proved to be an enormous threat to the government.
Zoro and Sanji: This probably won't happen but I want Zoro and Sanji to be in the same bounty-range, just 'cause it's give them something else to fight about and compete over. Close to Luffy's bounty, maybe 130-150.
Robin and Franky: Of course Robin's will be raised when (and if...) she escapes because when (and another hopeful if) Franky joins them, their combined minds will be an extremely dangerous threat to the world through the eyes of the government. Maybe... 100-120.
Nami, Usopp, and Chopper: Last but definitely not least! All three are powerful in their own rights and can hold their own in (certain?) battles. Somewhere between 60-90 maybe.

I know it's been said but it's definitely going to be Franky who joins the crew. If you recall in Vol 34 chapter 323 Luffy draws a picture of their future crewmate. And with the exception of Franky being 5meters tall, the picture matches perfectly. That and Franky is a Pirate orphan similar to Usopp. What I can't personally wiat for is the ship that Franky will design and build for his new nakama. I can only imagine it's desctructive force.

As for what was said that about Luffy not likely getting a 200+ bounty not being plausable, let's not forget that Crocodile had a measley 80 million on his head before he became one of the schischibukai. What I think will happen with the crew is they won't have bounties anymore. They will reach the rank of such pirates as Shanks and Whitebeard who arent schischibukai (or so we think) but don't have bounties big enough to be put on their heads because their destructive force is so high. Not to mean that they wont be targeted in fact they will become a priority higher than any bounty out there so the bounty would be meaningless. The Pirate summit which I'm guessing is the arc after this one should be quite interesting to see whats happnening with blackbeard and Ace and why is Shanks so interested in their fight?

I'm going to have to disagree. Without a bounty, no one would really care about them. The ranking system between pirates is based off of bounties, (look back to Mock Town). And the government wants them caught, preferably without loosing their own men, (we now know how pathetic and cowardly the government is; most of them anyway), so they'll want bounty hunters to go after them.

hrseber
March 14, 2006, 08:24 AM
I'm not saying that the bounties aren't important for their ranking system, I'm just saying that at some point they will stop raising the bounties because they will be on a whole other level. The Shichibukai are always introduced, with the exception of Hawk Eyes, with their previous bounties. Now do you really believe that their powers haven't increased since they joined the world government? Remember, Rockstar, the newbie who joined the Red Hair's crew? He's a newbie but he had a previous bounty of 94Million meaning that, the ranking system is no longer important once he entered the Red Hair's crew. I think it will be the same with Luffy's crew or at least with just Luffy. They will be on the same level as the revolutionary Dragon, who has no bounty we know of but is an enemy of the World Government.

I agree that the government will not go after Luffy directly, and may wish for bounty hunters to apprehend him and his crew. I also think that they will offer Luffy the post of Shichibukai, except of course he will turn it down. Which will make him more dangerous under the eyes of the world government. Of course they could issue an order to the shichibukai to take him down, since their role is to keep other pirates in line. Anyway, this is why I think the next arc will be the pirate summit. That should answer all of these questions.

beeinblue
March 14, 2006, 09:32 AM
I'm not saying that the bounties aren't important for their ranking system, I'm just saying that at some point they will stop raising the bounties because they will be on a whole other level. The Shichibukai are always introduced, with the exception of Hawk Eyes, with their previous bounties. Now do you really believe that their powers haven't increased since they joined the world government? Remember, Rockstar, the newbie who joined the Red Hair's crew? He's a newbie but he had a previous bounty of 94Million meaning that, the ranking system is no longer important once he entered the Red Hair's crew. I think it will be the same with Luffy's crew or at least with just Luffy. They will be on the same level as the revolutionary Dragon, who has no bounty we know of but is an enemy of the World Government.

I agree that the government will not go after Luffy directly, and may wish for bounty hunters to apprehend him and his crew. I also think that they will offer Luffy the post of Shichibukai, except of course he will turn it down. Which will make him more dangerous under the eyes of the world government. Of course they could issue an order to the shichibukai to take him down, since their role is to keep other pirates in line. Anyway, this is why I think the next arc will be the pirate summit. That should answer all of these questions.

I'd completely forgotten about Rockstar. So when they got to this whole-other level, would they only have the Shichibukai to apprehend the threat? I can see Luffy getting to this level but probably not for awhile. The government will probably send the Shichibukai after them and when (and if) he defeats whomever they send, then they'll consider him to be a major threat. I don't even think the official declaration of war could constitute this level of "bounty" because I'm thinking the government has a lot of faith in their pirate puppets.

So yeah, I think one of the Shichibukai, (or maybe all of them, like everyone getting paired up in a fight type of scheme), will come after the Straw Hats. I'm still sticking by my prediction of Luffy's bounty because I don't see him reaching this level of "bounty" until something bigger happens that makes the government really worry.

walkie
March 14, 2006, 07:30 PM
everyone will get a bounty or their bounties will rise...because dont forget that they are formally oppned fire on world governmet by attacking one of their islands with marine HQ...whoever does this against a nation, they automatically becomes on wanted list...

xallisto
March 15, 2006, 03:32 PM
The second they burned the Goverments flag, they became Revolutionaries.

near
March 23, 2006, 02:47 AM
They attacked a World Government facility.  Everyone who can be identified will have a bounty.  Luffy's will be the highest, possibly 200+ million considering he's declared war on the World Government.  Zoro, Robin and maybe Franky will have 100+ million bounties.  The others will probably range from 20-80 million.

i think this seems about right. the only ones that might not have a bounty would be nami and chopper since they havent done as much as the others.

and i think sogeking will definitely get a bounty since he not only raised hell with the giants but burned the flag as well, not to mention being on the puffing tom with sanji & franky

nicnocquee
March 30, 2006, 06:46 AM
i think everyone's bounty will rise...but i really think that sanji should stay uncovered, no bounty, he's just like luffy's secret weapon :)

SchmoDawg
March 30, 2006, 09:59 PM
i think everyone's bounty will rise...but i really think that sanji should stay uncovered, no bounty, he's just like luffy's secret weapon :)

Luffy's secret weapon AKA 5th strongest (Luffy, Zorro, Franky, and Robin are all stronger) hahahaha :tem

Oh and Robin and Franky being together COULD have revived pluton except for the fact that Franky burned the blueprints, so unless they find another blueprint they can't really do much.

futboalimmortalz
April 04, 2006, 01:50 PM
Maybe they will try to erase the mugiwara pirates kind like no name country that lost in the void century....... no bounty will be raise

white silver
April 15, 2006, 07:14 AM
Maybe they will try to erase the mugiwara pirates kind like no name country that lost in the void century....... no bounty will be raise

[font=tahoma][color=green]Are YOU KIDDING? When Crocodile got defeated the HIGHER ups got SO pissed they want to make sure he get captured at all costs, especially if that certain somebody has only 30 million beli. If he gets out alive beating the CP9 and all, man do you know what THAT MEANS? Not only have the messed the ENTIRE army that guards the HQ but the CP9 as well. I'm pretty sure after this, every bounty hunter and pirate (guys like blackbeard) would be so hot in their trails. And even if that didn't happen there's NO way they'd be erased like void as you mentioned, he's a 100 million dollar person!

Lohnt
April 15, 2006, 09:30 PM
I was under the impression that they wanted to take attention off of the mugiwaras... His bounty increased to warn their own men (marines) sure.. if they see 30 mill they'll act differently than 100 mill. If they really wanted to capture them I'm sure that they could have easily dispached a CP/Shichibukai to get rid of them...

Roocketman
April 20, 2006, 07:03 AM
Luffy :The greatest bounty even.
Robin+Franky:100-120 each
Nami:20
Chopper:70-80
Usopp:0
Soge King:40-50
Zoro-Sanki:160 each
And someone said that Mugiwara is the smallest crew,thats false,blackbeard's one is formed only by 5.And If you read the chapter 407 you should know why Chopper will have a BIG bounty on his head.

sixsodacola
April 26, 2006, 08:30 PM
Most licklie Ussop will keep the mask because he will get a bounty and is a happy man with a bounty or like most of his lies coming true he will get his 80000 followers known as the franky family

Lohnt
April 26, 2006, 11:20 PM
I never thought of that.. Ussop having followers from those guys and the giants.. that would be really cool, except I don't think Luffy would want them following him around, maybe in another ship?

Sanjis consistently acting like a secret agent, he's very tactical and when he's not actually fighting he pulls off some really cool shit (Enel's ship, Crocodile's cage)
I would kinda like to see him not have a bounty, but I think it would be a blow to his ego.

408 kinda scared me Lucci vs Luffy. Luffy looked really pissed, if he seriously messed (maybe even kills...) Lucci his bounty may get too high and he'll be constantly attacked from bounty hunters :/

white silver
April 27, 2006, 05:00 AM
[b][color=green][font=tahoma]Now when I think about it, Lucchi from the Beginning was 10X his stength (that's because Luffy could not beat one of the less stronger members)I don't think Luffy could still beat him at lvl.3 (maybe they would par up). But one thing's for sure, a few pirates breaking in very openly in a very well guarded area, burning the "Union" flag, as well as defeating the CP9 (I think all of them would be rated over 100 Million beli each, IF they were pirates). I think the story is just 75% coming to an end (hopefully 60% or it could be half-way)!

gambard
April 27, 2006, 06:33 AM
Most licklie Ussop will keep the mask because he will get a bounty and is a happy man with a bounty or like most of his lies coming true he will get his 80000 followers known as the franky family

What a good idea. Sogeking having followers. I love that. I constantly said franky family will follow Mugiwaras with another ship but I've never thought they'll follow Sogeking. All in all, they actually have a huge debt on him.

Usopp+mask = Sogeking the great
Usopp - mask = Happy man coz he's not on the wanted list.

Cool Soge :D

Whirlwind
April 30, 2006, 12:44 AM
408 kinda scared me Lucci vs Luffy. Luffy looked really pissed, if he seriously messed (maybe even kills...) Lucci his bounty may get too high and he'll be constantly attacked from bounty hunters :/

I think thats the plan for some of the plots of the arcs after this, since this one is all marines marines marines i think it'll be a break to have the crew's bounty's so high that it attracts the other powerful pirate crews to hunt them. Then after a couple victorys and like 3-5 island stops later the straw hats will pass really close to the marine HQ and will have to take on the admirals (after all, wasnt it the ice admiral that said their next stop was water 7 and that they're getting closer and closer to the marine HQ.....not to mention him being able to bike ride from there......)....

Lohnt
May 01, 2006, 10:37 PM
I think the mention of killing kinda flew over everyones heads ^^ let me clarify.
Luffy hasn't killed anyone yet... unless Arlong is really dead. I think once he crosses that line, things are going to drastically change for him.

The reason I think he will kill Lucci is because Lucci is a ruthless heartless killer, and I don't see him giving up the fight against Luffy unless either Luffy or he dies...
Oda has been continuously nonstop added more and more content that is making EL more and more exciting, I think Luccis death would be the perfect climax, I mean Buster call, Monster Chopper etc what else could possibly top all of that???

white silver
May 01, 2006, 10:40 PM
[b][font=tahoma][color=green]

Nah, I think he'll just beat up Lucci just as he did with Arlong, Crocodile and God Enel!

fire breather
May 24, 2006, 08:45 PM
luffy: 150
franky and zolo:120/cause franky can update himself probably and beat 2 cp9 members
nico:100/cause franky is in the crew
sogeking:75/cause almost beat luffy" facing jabura and burnt flag
chopper:50-100/cause rumble ball and the berserk form
nami:50-75/ versus kalifa and control weather if controled right can take out possibly a whole crew
sanji:?

ltphil
May 24, 2006, 11:49 PM
I think the mention of killing kinda flew over everyones heads ^^ let me clarify.
Luffy hasn't killed anyone yet... unless Arlong is really dead. I think once he crosses that line, things are going to drastically change for him.

The reason I think he will kill Lucci is because Lucci is a ruthless heartless killer, and I don't see him giving up the fight against Luffy unless either Luffy or he dies...
Oda has been continuously nonstop added more and more content that is making EL more and more exciting, I think Luccis death would be the perfect climax, I mean Buster call, Monster Chopper etc what else could possibly top all of that???

i'm really waiting for the first real kill....(on the other side...One Piece won't be the same afterwards)

but i don't think that it will be Lucci...there has to be even greater/stronger foes on his way...

white silver
May 25, 2006, 01:39 AM
there has to be even greater/stronger foes on his way...

[b][font=tahoma][color=green]That's right, the blackbeard guys, the Shichibukai and don't forget WHITEBEARD Himself!

CDogWR29
May 25, 2006, 01:32 PM
luffy 300
zoro- 200
sanji- 180
usopp-100
nami- 70
chopper- 150
nico- 120

Roocketman
July 07, 2006, 07:01 PM
I just think that making crocodile passing through 20 meters of floor with all those punches ... Just killed him or being in vegetative-like state . Arlong just died ... Simply and awesome kick that make his tomb . And Lucci would die for sure , and I mean FOR SURE. He pissed Luffy , he lied to Luffy , tried to kill one of his nakama and he is a guepard .Simply enough to be killed by Luffy's berserk xD . In the coming chapter of the manga something of that fight is shown I think . But Luffy's bounty 500 mill or higher for sure.

fire breather
July 07, 2006, 09:43 PM
that's way too much i mean if that was the case then there he going to be under survelance

Noex
July 19, 2006, 08:03 AM
Well dont think Luffy goes above 300 but i also think that they will all get a bounty on their head sence they have showed themselfs and not just any places they just infiltrated a goverment building sort of speak so yeah if they dont get all a bounty on their head (even just alittle like Nami, Sogeking, Chopper and Sanji arent worth much but alittle, still in the crew ^^) Nico, Luffy and Zoro and Franky would get for sure and even if Franky dont join the Mugiwaras he still helped them and he is associateing with them.

EDIT: oh btw about the flah thing Sogeking might get alittle more coz of that haha ^^

hyper_megaman
July 20, 2006, 07:31 PM
sanji just destroyed jyabura totally, i doubt he'd be THAT low

nothing below 150 would be acceptable, should be around zoro's future bounty imho

white silver
July 20, 2006, 07:37 PM
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]They've just declared war with the world on enemy territory, if they get away (it just shows how dangerous they really are). The bounties maybe a bit too high (check Robin's case for example).

rennokun
July 30, 2006, 10:00 PM
luffy- 250
Franky-220
nico- 220( franky and nico if combined could bring back the ultimate weapon that why both of them going to be consider very dangerous)
zoro- 200
sanji- 120
usopp-80 ( he burn down the flag other wise 0 :amuse)
nami- 80
chopper- 80

white silver
July 30, 2006, 11:02 PM
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]I guess we'll find out in the next few chapters.

alazim
August 01, 2006, 02:09 AM
luffy=200++
zoro=150++
sanji=130
robin=100++
chopper=60++
nami=50
sogeking=50
usop=0
franky=120++

if franky join the SH's maybe robin and franky bounty will be much higher..
because they the only person know about the pluton..
and gov will not ask the shihcbukai to fight with the SH's..because each of them have their on ego..
even the marine ask them to help they will refuse..they will not help the marine..for sure.. :noworry

Kilik
August 05, 2006, 09:54 PM
I bet sogeking's bounty will be higher than nami's he did hit Spandam right in the face from the top of the judicial tower so I'm thinking around 60-75 million

white silver
August 06, 2006, 12:12 AM
I bet sogeking's bounty will be higher than nami's he did hit Spandam right in the face from the top of the judicial tower so I'm thinking around 60-75 million

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]75 million for hitting Spandam in the face?

hrseber
August 06, 2006, 09:51 AM
I've been thinking about how this arc is going to end, what with the Mugiwara Pirates declaring war on all the governments of the world.

I think there is one of two options and in both they lose their bounties completely because they are considered dead by the world for one reason or another.

Of course they are alive but I see them either destroying the ships of the buster call and thus the government ignoring them for now becuase they cant admit not just that they got away but also destroyed the most powerful force that they posses.

OR: they escape but they go into hiding for a few years maybe even 10 years to regroup. Remember the 2.5 year gap in naruto and the fact that the anime is coming up to the manga. I hope its not this option cause it would suck waiting so long for them to come back but would be interesting seeing as they would finally have a full crew of at least the essentials.

Kilik
August 06, 2006, 10:06 AM
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]75 million for hitting Spandam in the face?

well think of spandam's personality/ego, I think he took total offense to sogeking doing that, especially from the top of the judicial tower, add that also to the fact that he is a member of the mugiwara pirates, I bet it'll be up there somewhere between 60-75

I've been thinking about how this arc is going to end, what with the Mugiwara Pirates declaring war on all the governments of the world.

I think there is one of two options and in both they lose their bounties completely because they are considered dead by the world for one reason or another.

Of course they are alive but I see them either destroying the ships of the buster call and thus the government ignoring them for now becuase they cant admit not just that they got away but also destroyed the most powerful force that they posses.

OR: they escape but they go into hiding for a few years maybe even 10 years to regroup. Remember the 2.5 year gap in naruto and the fact that the anime is coming up to the manga. I hope its not this option cause it would suck waiting so long for them to come back but would be interesting seeing as they would finally have a full crew of at least the essentials.

When they do destroy the Buster Call the government will probably jack up their bounties and come up with a cover up for what happened to the buster call fleet.

I don't think they'll go through a timeskip like in naruto, but it will be interesting to see how the story progresses from here, what is going to be the next island on the grandline that they'll visit and how close are they to finding the one piece, I think Oda has shown us the turning point and now everything is working towards the finale of Luffy and his Mugiwara Pirates, but with Oda's creativity we can never be for sure

hrseber
August 06, 2006, 03:28 PM
When they do destroy the Buster Call the government will probably jack up their bounties and come up with a cover up for what happened to the buster call fleet.

I don't think they'll go through a timeskip like in naruto, but it will be interesting to see how the story progresses from here, what is going to be the next island on the grandline that they'll visit and how close are they to finding the one piece, I think Oda has shown us the turning point and now everything is working towards the finale of Luffy and his Mugiwara Pirates, but with Oda's creativity we can never be for sure

I don't think we are even close to the end unless the end is them all dying. The reason I say this is because they have barely done the grandline and they haven't even faced any of the other pirates out there that are more powerful than they are... which is why I think that there will be a time warp. I mean come on, luffy is having trouble killing lucchi in this state that is costing him part of his life, how is he going to take on the schibukai or even aokiji.

I hope that they are nowhere near the end. But I think we can start a new thread if we are going to discuss the end of the mugiwara's.

Kilik
August 06, 2006, 06:20 PM
I think we could start a new thread...

DesiSkull
August 13, 2006, 04:16 AM
we have yet to seen usopp special yet.. and he will surely get bounty on his head as well.. usopp also burnt down the EL flag lol.. besides.. due to his sharp shooting skills.. he might play one of the major rule in ecaping the buster call ship's formation or someething like that..
the rest of the bounties seems pretty accurate by MAZE.

labidasse
August 15, 2006, 12:42 PM
My predictions:
Luffy:190<bounty<240
As for Zorro and Sanji:logically,to keep the rivalry between them, their bounties should be nearly similar but one fact is that Sanji is less famous,doesn't have any bounty yet and above all didn't do so much(besides beating wolfman!)on gvnmt's island..so
Zorro:150<bounty<180
Sanji : 75<bounty<100
As for Franki and Robin both of them are linked by the ultimate weapon,Pluton so it seems plausible to say that their bounties will raise above 100 millions
Robin-Franky : 90<bounty<125
Nami : bounty<75
Sogeking : 50-60 m
Chopper : don't give a f*** :notrust

Watch the flaming. //DZ

neomaster121
August 15, 2006, 12:56 PM
my prediction is that luffy will get about 250-275
Zoro will get 200-225
sanji will get maybe 60-70 cause then he would be rubbing it in zoro's faace that he had a better bounty until they see zoro's next bounty then he would be speachless
robins will get 80-150 this is due to the fact she got taken than her escaping herself
Franky will get 100- 200 since he aided in the escape
nami will get less than 50
ussop gets less than 75 this may increase depending on their effect against the buster call
chopper will get 50 or less

there bounties may increase depending on their effect on the buster call

deadpool002
August 16, 2006, 11:29 AM
I always like guessing bounties for One Piece.

Luffy-->150 to 200 million
Zoro-->80 to 100 million
Nami-->0 to 10 million
Sanji-->60 to 80 million
Chopper-->0 to 10 million
Robin-->90 to 100 million
Franky-->60 t0 80 million

Now my reasons:
I prefer conservative amounts, because the World Goverment would also have to produce the money on the off chance someone did actually catch a person. the other reason its conservative is cover up anything with out the public raising questions. Things like CP9 defeated and Surviving a Buster Call. These things would put the World government in a bad light. the cover up of Enis would be partial saying they attacked but the amount of damage would be hidden or the fact a they had to destroy the place with a buster call. Though people questioning the government hasn't been a strong plot point yet since no one really question Luffy's jump to 100 million, if thats the case they they may go higher.

Individual reasons:
wont cover everyone because most havce already stated similar point before me. The reason for the possiblity of No bounties on Chopper and Nami is in the role they played at Enis. The entire Crew battled with Baroque Works each fighting someone but only Zoro gained a bounty. Why? because they also know he killed 100 bounty hunters working for Baroque Works as well as the already famous No. 1. (i forgot his name...sorry!) The 100 was by himself without fighting with the crew or orders from teh captain. Which the government would assume in the case with Alabasta.

Its the same situation here. The reason I see Sanji and Usopp getting bounties is because of their work on the train plus what they did at Enis. Nami and Chopper battled CP9 that it. (so far the battles not done yet.)

As for Robin and Franky they get boutnies because of their knowledge. I put Franky's lower just because they don't know if he memorized the plans or not. I also ignored the crime he was framed for because of the Tom's actions he was freed from that crime. But his actions on the train and at Enis also make up for that.

wow that was long...

now kinda off topic question: What do you think the pictures on the wanted sheets would look like for each character? Would any get Nicknames like 'Strawhat Luffy'

Luffy and Zoro would be the same of course but I wonder what the rest would be like.

If chopper gets a bounty I can see it being his monsterous 3 form . I can see Usopps with the Sogeking mask on but you can see his jaw hanging out in shock. Sanji's picture I'm not too sure. I can see him getting a Nickname though especially with his spice foot moves.

That all I can think of right now. :s

oDGun
October 05, 2006, 01:13 AM
Hello! its my first post here :)

i think tha bountys of the SH are going to be huge!

Luffy: 400 mil
Zoro: 290 mil
Sanji: 260 mil
Nami: 110 mil
Chopper: 160 mil
Nico: 250 mil
Ussop: 0
SogeKing: 320 mil
Franky: who cares! hes not gonna join the SH :p

"SogeKing 320 million? your crazy"
no just just have to think about what the WG knows about him. he can cantrol giants so he must be powerful, he burnd the GW flag, he shot diractly in the face of the CP9 leader which was some kilometers away and finelly he was asking lucci for an one on one!

sry for my poor english :)
cya

Dark Zeza
October 05, 2006, 05:17 AM
Umm I dont think Luffy's bounty will be higher than Flamingo just yet, or else it wont be so fun fighting shichibukai.

I think he will be around 200million

So Zoro and Sanji will be less than 180 million, Zoro will have higher bounty.

And Sogeking 320million I think it is still too high for his first time appearance to be a threat to government.

I think he will be less than 100million.

Franky!!! He will join, (99.99999% obvious) he and Robin together in the same group. This will surely raise the their bounty. Robin might be 130million and maybe Franky too.

Nami and Chopper... well I dont know maybe 50-80 million? Since they are part of Strawhats, they wont recognize him as that Giant reindeer, + Nami other than fighting on the bridge, and entrance, they dont know that she defeat Kalifa.

My guess. :darn

DesiSkull
October 05, 2006, 09:34 PM
franky will deffi join the crew. ussop or sogeking either way that their first bounty. so it wont be that high to begin with. same for the nami and choper.
on the hand for sanji. hez done alotta dmg. so hes gonna get a bounty around zoro.
franky should also get a good bounty as well.

bax
October 06, 2006, 05:31 AM
I don't see Usopp will get a bounty but Sogeking will, but still under 100 mark. After all, he's wearing that mask ever since the war started.Luffy's bounty will sky rocketed over the 200 reach. Zoro will definitely be over 100. Robin too. Sanji will get his first bounty but maybe under 100 or at most 100 since it's his first bounty. Nami will be around 50 to 100 mark. Chopper depends on if the Marines know about his Monster Point. Franky viewed as one of the people able to resurrect the ancient weapons, so even it is his first bounty, it will be high.

All in all, they are one of the most highly priced pirate group in history after this point.

I wonder who and when took the pictures in all the commotion :) Must be a die-hard photograher...

alekosss_kenpachi
October 06, 2006, 12:16 PM
I don't see Usopp will get a bounty but Sogeking will, but still under 100 mark. After all, he's wearing that mask ever since the war started.Luffy's bounty will sky rocketed over the 200 reach. Zoro will definitely be over 100. Robin too. Sanji will get his first bounty but maybe under 100 or at most 100 since it's his first bounty. Nami will be around 50 to 100 mark. Chopper depends on if the Marines know about his Monster Point. Franky viewed as one of the people able to resurrect the ancient weapons, so even it is his first bounty, it will be high.

All in all, they are one of the most highly priced pirate group in history after this point.

I wonder who and when took the pictures in all the commotion :) Must be a die-hard photograher...
Thw most highly priced pirate group?The red hair crew and the whitebeard crew will be WAYYY higher even if SH bounties rise that much.Dont forget that a rookie memberf shank's crew is worth 94 M beri....

presunto
October 06, 2006, 02:11 PM
crocodile was 89 before joining the gouverment, why nami, that SURE would not beat him, would have 100? I think only zoro and maybe sanji will beat up 100 mil. and they will have great bounties only because of the fact of GROUP have beat the WG, because nami, sogeking, chopper are not that enought to have greeeat bounties.
maybe sogeking because he burned the wg flag.. but only because of that

and ruffy will get a great bounty i think.. beating lucci is not a normal thing.

ruffy - 230mil
zoro - 140mil
sanjy - 100mil
chopper - 60mil
nami - 20 mil
sogeking - 50 mil.

or maybe sanji will not have bounty, like chopper and nami.. they are always surprise members (like sanji as "mr prince") so maybe it would be good for the autor to make them hidden from bounties.

bax
October 06, 2006, 02:13 PM
Thw most highly priced pirate group?The red hair crew and the whitebeard crew will be WAYYY higher even if SH bounties rise that much.Dont forget that a rookie memberf shank's crew is worth 94 M beri....

I said they will be one of the highest, one sure, after they clash *probably with Shanks and Whitebeard, they will be.

DesiSkull
October 06, 2006, 02:15 PM
to tell you the truth. nami, ussop or even chopper. i dont want them gettin the bounty. so even if they do i hope its little. i think Oda should let bounty-hog luffy, zoro, sanji, robin, and franky.

Dark Zeza
October 06, 2006, 02:49 PM
Because there are many bounty hunters, and marines, if Nami or Usopp get bounty, I am afraid they cant protect themselves. They are not that powerful compare to Luffy, Zoro or Sanji. But if it is Sogeking who get bounty, then Usopp is safe. :darn

DesiSkull
October 06, 2006, 02:51 PM
yeh and if nami and ussop is safe they can go off the ship and buy suppies without any problems. but then again crew with be world wide known. i wouldnt wanna mess with them. still they gonna hvae to careful of the likes of WG and others.

bax
October 06, 2006, 03:15 PM
I don't think that they won't get a bounty each. Heck, they even go head to head with CP9 at EL. How can they escape a bounty?

bakashijinsan
October 06, 2006, 08:00 PM
i believe it's impossible for the nami, ussop and chopper not to get any bounties. because they have shown themselves in front of EL and in front of Spandam. since spandam survived, he will most likely place a bounty on the all the members of the strawhat pirates.

here's my rough estimation

luffy: 230-250 coz he's the main man and he has beaten more than 500 marines and he single handedly kicked the asses of 2 CP9 members

zoro: 140-170 for being popular in the first place. and the WG knows very well how strong zoro is. for beating some captains, including T-Bone and kaku as well

sanji: 80-100 for being a member of strawhat of course and for beating jyabura and some soldiers. if the WG knew that sanji was the one who closed the gates and cost the buster call's pride, i think his bounty would be even higher.

ussop/sogeking: 50-60 for burning the WG flag declaring war with them. for being a threat as a very formidable sniper. as what the marines said, ussop is shooting them at that very long range with the winds blowing WITHOUT the slightest error.

nami: 20-30 for KO'ing a lot of soldiers at their arrival using thunderbolt tempo. if the WG would consider nami's weapon and her ability to manipulate weather with it, i think she should get a much higher bounty perhaps reaching the 100M mark. why? she's like a weather goddess. given time, she can create a huge thunderstorm in a small town destroying it woth bolts or maybe call on highly condensed coulds and bring forth a storm to wash away an entire city.

chopper: 20-30 just for being with the mugiwara. he didn't do anything that could be considered a threat. if WG would know that he can transform to a monster then prolly, he can a higher amount, but honestly, this amount is way too much for what he did in WG arc.

Robin: 130-150 for being the last ohara survivor and for being the last person the WG can rely on to find Pluton and Poseidon.

Franky: 100-120 for being the last one who handled the blueprints of Pluton. the WG would assume that the blueprint was memorized by franky and at any given time, he can revive it under their noses. plus, if robin would find a clue to perhaps revive one of teh ancient weapons, WG would fear that franky may create it. and also, add the fact the crime that he committed 22 years ago.

alekosss_kenpachi
October 07, 2006, 07:55 AM
I said they will be one of the highest, one sure, after they clash *probably with Shanks and Whitebeard, they will be.
Oh i am sorry!!I did not see ""one of the"" anyway my comment was not offensive :)

bax
October 07, 2006, 08:07 AM
Oh i am sorry!!I did not see ""one of the"" anyway my comment was not offensive :)

No. No at all. Don't worry about that :)

luffy: 230-250 coz he's the main man and he has beaten more than 500 marines and he single handedly kicked the asses of 2 CP9 members

Very possible. He beat Lucci. Remember when the BC ships arrived? They don't do nothing because Lucci was there. They are confident that Lucci is gonna win (suggesting clearly that Lucci is strong). So, by beating Lucci, his head is really prized for the Marines.

Anti-panda
October 07, 2006, 11:04 PM
Ya know they may raise Robin luffy franky zoro's bounties and then just kinda lump all the strawhats together and raise thier collective bounty really high instead of everyone getting thier own... But I hope sanji gets one .. at least ... SogeKing would be awesome too...

Luffy - 210 million
Zoro - 150 million
Robin - 95 million
Franky - 135million
(love cook) Sanji - 65million (So he can brag about his first bounty being higher than zoro's first.)
Sogeking - 35 million (For the crime of burning the world govt flag)
XD cant wait ... to see real figures.

Koyuki
October 09, 2006, 12:45 PM
Minimum combined bounty estimate (in my opinon): 1.5 billion

The World Government just lost their major fighting force. Now they must rely on those Marines from elsewhere and the Seven Pirates (I forgot the Romaji name).

goofy_man
October 09, 2006, 01:26 PM
@Koyuki: The Seven Pirates are known as the Shikibukai. Do note, that this group is now one member short (Crocodile had all of his privaleges as a Shikibukai stripped away thanks to his actions in Arabasta) and only one of them (Mihawk) has any possible interest in the Straw Hats--mainly Zoro.

As for my predictions.....

Luffy: 200-260 million-->He's already has done a lot of damage since he's become a pirate, and now factoring in his recent attacks, his bounty should be quite high.
Zoro: 125-180 million-->He's done some damage leading up to the end of this arc, but not as much as Luffy. Plus, there's what he did at Whiskey Peak and in Arabasta to consider.
Nami: 30-70 million-->Even though she's done some stuff in the past, this arc was her first time causing trouble in front of government officials.
Usopp/Sogeking: 40-80 million/80-100 million-->Like Nami, this is the first time Usopp has done some serious damage, granted it was under the guise of his alias, Sogeking.
Sanji: 70-120 million-->While he is in the same boat as Nami and Usopp, he's done a lot more damage compared to these two, so his bounty will be higher than them.
Chopper: 75-135 million-->Again, same situation as the previous three....but then there's the fact of how dangerous Chopper was under the influence of 3 Rumble Balls.
Robin: 90-140 million-->The increase on her bounty is mostly due to Spandam trying to make her life even more hellish.
Franky: 100-150 million-->His knowledge of the Ancient Weapons is not something the World Government is going to turn a blind eye to. Then there are his abilities to take into account. (This is if Franky joins, which seems to be most likely)

In case anyone wants total amounts....
Minimum Crew Bounty Total (counting Usopp as himself): 730 million Belli
Maximum Crew Bounty Total (counting Usopp as himself): 1.14 billion Belli

Minimum Crew Bounty Total (counting Usopp as Sogeking): 770 million Belli
Maximum Crew Bounty Total (counting Usopp as Sogeking): 1.2 billion Belli

Now, some of you may be wondering why people like Nami and Usopp have those high amounts given that this was their "debut" as dangerous members of the Straw Hat Pirates. My reasoning is this: the Government was counting on CP9 to be their last big push to crush the Straw Hats once and for all. Seeing as how CP9 failed and a lot of the Marines' senior officers are either seriously wounded or completely incapacitated, the World Government will be desperate to catch Luffy and his crew, and are betting on local bounty hunters and other greedy individuals to jump on the bandwagon of collecting a very high bounty in one go, along with their remaining forces.

bax
October 09, 2006, 03:33 PM
@goofy_man

I choose your minimum values. I agree that one day they will breach the 1 billion mark, but considering their current is just totalling to 239 million, I guess "A Biliion Belli Pirate Group" is still too early.

One more thing, your evaluation for Robin is quite low. She already has 79 million belli on her head. Plus, her escape from CP9 and also the ability to read the poneglyphs, I bet she will pass the 150 million mark.

Well, just my opinion on yours evaluation...

goofy_man
October 09, 2006, 09:24 PM
@goofy_man

I choose your minimum values. I agree that one day they will breach the 1 billion mark, but considering their current is just totalling to 239 million, I guess "A Biliion Belli Pirate Group" is still too early.
Well, Luffy has taken down a list of notable pirates already (Buggy, Don Krieg, Arlong, Crocodile), has avoided several Marine commanders (Smoker, Hina, Aokiji), helped burn down the flag of the World Government and delcare war on them, and now Luffy has handed Lucchi his ass on a silver platter. Then there are Robin and Franky to consider; Robin's already a crew member, and Franky is most likely to join.....causing the Marine Admiralty to panic (read: literally sh*t their pants) and use any means neccessary to crush the Straw Hats at all costs.....even if it means inflating their bounties to outrageous levels.

One more thing, your evaluation for Robin is quite low. She already has 79 million belli on her head. Plus, her escape from CP9 and also the ability to read the poneglyphs, I bet she will pass the 150 million mark.

Well, just my opinion on yours evaluation...

That's why I have the range....I don't think Robin will pass the 150 million mark quite yet.....she wasn't really involved in this arc--IMO--compared to the other Straw Hats...but Director "Whywontyouf**kingdiealready" Spandam has a grudge against Robin, so he'll create an elaborate story that may convince the World Government to raise her bounty, but once the Admiralty hears about Spandam's orders to kill Robin (despite being under strict orders to NOT bring any harm to her) from the survivng Marines, they may not raise it as high as Spandam wants....but high enough to stop him from b!tching too much....

If anything, I think we can all agree that the entire crew of the Straw Hat Pirates will have some form of a high bounty (even if they don't have one already).

Koyuki
October 09, 2006, 10:18 PM
Ah, right. I remembered that Crocodile was no longer a part of the group. I would imagine that the name for the group has not changed, however. Hence, why I stated the best English translation I can think of.

bax
October 10, 2006, 04:37 AM
That's why I have the range....I don't think Robin will pass the 150 million mark quite yet.....she wasn't really involved in this arc--IMO--compared to the other Straw Hats...but Director "Whywontyouf**kingdiealready" Spandam has a grudge against Robin, so he'll create an elaborate story that may convince the World Government to raise her bounty, but once the Admiralty hears about Spandam's orders to kill Robin (despite being under strict orders to NOT bring any harm to her) from the survivng Marines, they may not raise it as high as Spandam wants....but high enough to stop him from b!tching too much....

If anything, I think we can all agree that the entire crew of the Straw Hat Pirates will have some form of a high bounty (even if they don't have one already).

Yeah. Robin should get a high bounty if someone like Spandam creating some stories. But for the only one known living soul in the entire world who can read poneglyphs, Robin should have a very high bounty. And as now the Marines knows Robin is active again (remember she "disappeared" since she joined Baroque Works), tried to capture her at the cost of EL/CP9 with zero outcome, the Marines is goona hunt her head like frenzy.

Anyway, yeah, they should all get high bounties. CP9 and EL are known as the greatest Marines fortress after MaryJoe (did I spell this correct?). The SH destroyed EL and directly declared war. So, SH will be one of the Marines top priority now.

Ah, right. I remembered that Crocodile was no longer a part of the group. I would imagine that the name for the group has not changed, however. Hence, why I stated the best English translation I can think of.

And what is Crocodile has to do with SH this time? What part of the group?

Dark Zeza
October 10, 2006, 10:04 AM
I think Koyuki was talking about Shichibukai.

The World Government just lost their major fighting force. Now they must rely on those Marines from elsewhere and the Seven Pirates (I forgot the Romaji name).

jeffhmwong
October 11, 2006, 08:17 AM
I think these are the bounties

Luffy Bounty up by 100 mil for defeating one of the strongest marine ever and for single handedly trashing up Enies Lobby
(200 mil)

Zoro bounty up by 80 mil for defeating both Kaku and Captain Bones (140 mil)

Robin bounty up 50 mil for avoiding capture ONCE AGAIN. (129 mil)

Sanji bounty to 90 mil for whooping serious ass in the train in total defeating 3 stong members of the marine (Wolf, Cook and Tall karate guy)

Franky bounty to 70 mil for teaming up with THE most notorious Pirate clan ever and also for wrecking havoc on the sea train.

Sogeking, bounty to 30 mil NOT for what he did on the sea train (practically did nothing there) BUT for being the sharpest shooter on the Judical Tower.

Chopper I dun think there will be any bounty for him

Nami none for her too though, maybe a 5 mil bounty for being such a hot babe.

bakashijinsan
October 11, 2006, 08:34 AM
I think these are the bounties

Luffy Bounty up by 100 mil for defeating one of the strongest marine ever and for single handedly trashing up Enies Lobby
(200 mil)

lucci isn't the strongest marine ever. heck. aokiji is even stronger than him. (if you're pertaining to him)

Dark Zeza
October 11, 2006, 01:05 PM
lucci isn't the strongest marine ever. heck. aokiji is even stronger than him. (if you're pertaining to him)

But he was saying one of the strongest, and yes he is one of the strongest World Government assasin, not marine.

Anyway Luffy bounty will reach 200 but no more than 250 million.

bobossp
October 11, 2006, 03:07 PM
Well I guess they may be ready to meet Marshall D. Teach's team (black beard)

anyway I really hope sanji will get more than 100 million, there is so much we haven't seen yet about him, what a pity !

white silver
October 11, 2006, 09:04 PM
Well I guess they may be ready to meet Marshall D. Teach's team (black beard)

anyway I really hope sanji will get more than 100 million, there is so much we haven't seen yet about him, what a pity !

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Lets Assume all members of CP9 are more powerful than Crocodile, so I guess that every Pirate Crew that defeated a CP9 will get a 100 million and above bounty.

infyquest
October 11, 2006, 10:12 PM
well, my bounty is 1,000,000,000,000,.....,000 B
oops I forgot to count zero's on my bounty.

white silver
October 12, 2006, 02:45 AM

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Your bounty is to high nobody would catch you since nobody has that amount of money, not even Gol D. Roger himself!

bax
October 12, 2006, 05:08 AM

Sound like you're just being sarcastic but seriously, that's way off the limit. What could possibly a pirate do to get that bounty?

bakashijinsan
October 12, 2006, 05:40 AM
Sound like you're just being sarcastic but seriously, that's way off the limit. What could possibly a pirate do to get that bounty?

he'll be destroying the world. :shukaku then nobody would know that he has 1x10^(infinity) beri bounty.

who gave the bounty in the first place? :XD

bobossp
October 12, 2006, 02:31 PM
Lets Assume all members of CP9 are more powerful than Crocodile, so I guess that every Pirate Crew that defeated a CP9 will get a 100 million and above bounty.

Never thought about this... well guess you are right :smile-big seems like the crew will worth quite a good amount :amuse

Anti-panda
October 12, 2006, 05:32 PM

Maybe you could get a bounty that high if you killed everyone in the world except the 10 guy's in charge of issuing new bounties .... JK XD

dimska
October 12, 2006, 06:31 PM
I think that Oda will make half serious, half funny bounties so Luffy, zorro and Robin will have quite high bounties ( like 220 M, 140 M, 130 M respectively) but I can see Sanji with no bounty at all.
It could be some kind of running joke in the manga: Sanji can do whatever he wants, he'll never get a bounty while Zorro's bounty will just keep on rising. It could bring some funny scenes (Sanji also seems to be always the one who acts without being detected: infiltration in the sea train, sabotage of the sea door...)
As for the rest, they'll get bounties but it's not what's important, it'll rather be fun: Usopp will get a bounty as Sogeking and he'll be both afraid of wearing the mask because of the bounty and of taking it off because he doesn't want Luffy (and Chopper...) to know that he's Usopp, Chopper will get a bounty but only in his monster form or in a transition between two shapes where he'll look extremely weird ( photographers do have the thing for taking a picture at the worst time).

bakashijinsan
October 13, 2006, 03:29 AM
I think that Oda will make half serious, half funny bounties so Luffy, zorro and Robin will have quite high bounties ( like 220 M, 140 M, 130 M respectively) but I can see Sanji with no bounty at all.
It could be some kind of running joke in the manga: Sanji can do whatever he wants, he'll never get a bounty while Zorro's bounty will just keep on rising. It could bring some funny scenes (Sanji also seems to be always the one who acts without being detected: infiltration in the sea train, sabotage of the sea door...)
As for the rest, they'll get bounties but it's not what's important, it'll rather be fun: Usopp will get a bounty as Sogeking and he'll be both afraid of wearing the mask because of the bounty and of taking it off because he doesn't want Luffy (and Chopper...) to know that he's Usopp, Chopper will get a bounty but only in his monster form or in a transition between two shapes where he'll look extremely weird ( photographers do have the thing for taking a picture at the worst time).

yeah it'd be fun for Sanji to continue his stealth actions but based on how the manga went, since the attempted assassination of Iceburg, the Mugiwara Pirates have been identified. plus they can't deny that they weren't in Enies lobby since so many marines attacked them and would most probably recognize them. taking the stories of the marines into account and probably the stories of the CP9 members, Spanda and by the captains who fought them on the bridge of hesitation, there'll be no escaping a bounty.

Unless, the WG would come up with a scheme not to give the Sanji,Chopper, Nami and Ussop any bounty. They could think that the WG would lose face if a crew of 8 members (including Franky) managed to cause Chaos in EL and escape the Buster Call. In order for them not to expose their blunder, they could just increase the bounty of the three people who got bounties previously namely, Luffy, Zoro and Robin.

But i doubt that not having a bounty for the rest of the crew is near impossible. WG is justice incarnate (the whole entity not counting spanda, Morgan and the such) and to deliver the thugs into their hands would be their best move. and placing a bounty on criminals can help the WG capture them through other pirates hoping to get the money or through bounty hunters.

enrriq
October 13, 2006, 10:28 PM
I dont think luffys bounty will be more than 200m but was the first time in history that inies lobby was atacked so lets wait to see...
Another think is the bounty of Nami that i guess will be much more than i saw in the most people posts (20m) cause the bounty for Arlong was 20m and no way he could defeat Kalifa or any cp9 but we will have to wait to see

bakashijinsan
October 13, 2006, 10:45 PM
I dont think luffys bounty will be more than 200m but was the first time in history that inies lobby was atacked so lets wait to see...
Another think is the bounty of Nami that i guess will be much more than i saw in the most people posts (20m) cause the bounty for Arlong was 20m and no way he could defeat Kalifa or any cp9 but we will have to wait to see

bounties are not just based on who you defeated. since Arlong had been a pirate for some time and is threatening East Blue domination (and eventually the world), his crimes from previous raids accumulated and thus the WG bestowed him a 20 million price. Whereas Nami was just recognized by WG just soon after EL invasion. SO I believe, 20 million beri is just right as her bounty.

but who knows, it's just a prediction.

btw welcome to MH :party enjoy your stay and happy posting :turtle

mugen
October 13, 2006, 10:48 PM
I'm just going to say minimum should be 100,000,000 berri for everyone
I mean they atacked Ennies Lobby and BURNED THE WORLD GOVERMENT FLAG. Thus making war with them if that's not considered a threat to them then what is . :o

bakashijinsan
October 13, 2006, 11:09 PM
they burned the flag as a crew. as a symbol to go against the government. if burning the flag would get the crew a bounty, it should be placed on Luffy coz he's the Captain.

bax
October 14, 2006, 02:31 AM
Luffy should get his bounty rised like crazy. He done so much in EL. He beats over 1000 Marines, two CP9 members, declare war on WG and also free a wanted prisoner. At least, his bounty should be doubled by the end of this arc.

ikuroi
October 14, 2006, 07:37 AM
As someone said earlier the bounties will be a good joke for everything, like for example; "haha he got the least of them when it comes to the bounty we should be able to deal with [name/insert sanji please] .

For example Luffy & Zoro both need a high bounty the same goes for Usopp/Sogeking, why you ask me? Because all of them have a dream where the bounty could help you. Like...;

Dream A: To become the Pirateking, many pirates look at the bounty to messure how strong a pirate is, that would be cool for Luffy (not nessecary but cool). By the end of the day the pirateking needs a high bounty, and it shows that Luffy come a long way since his journey started. The bounty represents how far he has come, and how close his goal is.

Dream B: Greatest Swordsman in the world, as we have seen on many pirates they have some skills coming along with a high bounty, and with a bounty a reputation goes along. Here is where its good for Zoro, people will seek him out, want to fight him and more because of his reputation.

Dream C: Brave warrior of the sea, i think this goal is similiar to Luffys maybe not in the large scale but why its good with a bounty on his head for this one.

As someone said, and it was a splendid idea that Sanji shouldnt have a bounty but all the others, that would be hilarious lol! N' Usopps bounty is on his alias as Sogeking, n that he would get second or third highest bounty on his head would be cool.
Nami should get a bounty so she could turn herself in then break out so she can collect the money :tem! Seriously she could do that!

Anti-panda
October 14, 2006, 09:20 AM
Yeah but if you turn yourself in I dont think they give you the money!?? I guess in the end thier bounties depend on how or if the world govt tries to cover up the enis lobby incident or If like korkoro says strawhats name roars throughout the world. ... we'll see I guess?

psychohare
October 14, 2006, 10:58 PM
wooot, i dun wanna guess, coz mine is more or less similar to everyone else's.

cant wait! *doki doki*

The Piece
October 15, 2006, 09:23 PM
I predict that everyone's bounties would be over 90 millon, and Luffy would be 200 million plus.

mugen
October 15, 2006, 09:26 PM
I predict that everyone's bounties would be over 90 millon, and Luffy would be 200 million plus.

I truelly believe that too :tem
hopefully it will be that

zutto06
October 16, 2006, 03:12 AM
Luffy and Zoro will definitely get a big boost on their bounty for sure.

Sanji will probably get bounty for his action in the train not for defeating a CP9 member. Since there is no witness to his battle.

Nami likely get bounty for that Lightning Tempo outside the Judical Tower that whipped hundreds of marines in a shot. And able to battle Captain's ranked marines evenly on the Bridge of Hestitation.

Chopper, likely he will get the least compare to all Straw Hat. As there is no evidence that any of the marine saw his power. Chopper unfit for battle on the last bridge of hestitation also.

Robin lilkely get some upgrade, but I cacnnot guess how much XD

Lastly, Franky....Likely there are marine witness his De Coup* that was used to help Going Merry escape, and add that into his threat level to give him around 100million bounty.

For prediction, After a series of events, inluding world reaction, WG HQ, Pirates and departing from Water 7. Straw hat meeting blackbeard seems like a chance that will come.

close-kun
October 17, 2006, 07:33 AM
Everyone in the SH are getting high bounties due to the size of the crew and the damage they did in Enies Lobby.. Ofcourse Luffys bounty is going to be highest bounty in the crew but he did defeat Rob Lucchi :amuse

neild
November 02, 2006, 08:30 AM
i think there will be no change in bounty. the bounty will change after one more arc, then oda will decide to increase the bounty to same level of bounty as shicibukai

Anti-panda
November 06, 2006, 02:36 AM
if luffy's beating elite marines he's already at shichibukai lvl. Well techniquely he's been at that lvl since he beat Crocodile but I think that Croc was the weakest of the shichibukai ... We have yet to meet one with a lower bounty ... even thou I don't think nami, chopper, ussop will go above 20million, sanji probably will. i just hope that the world govt percieves the strawhats as a real threat and not just get distracted by shanks and whitebeard meeting up.
upon further consideration I would like to say luffy will be in the 15 - 180mill range and zoro can jump up to 120 - 130mill, robin will boost only slightly to 105mill, sanji will be at around 70mill. Franky will get a unprecedented 95 mill for his first bounty. chopper probably wont get one at all ...
Then again Califa was on the cover of the latest chapter so maybe the cp9 members arent dead ... If they aren't we can expect all the strawhats to get at least some kind of bounty. chopper ~ 10million.

white silver
November 06, 2006, 03:50 AM
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Having a "bounty" depends on how dangerous a person can get.

10 million for a bounty? That's the same kind of person who messed up with Shanks at the beginning of the show. Will last only 2 seconds against the rest of the Mugiwara crew.

I think we can safely assume that each of the CP9 members are stronger than Crocodile. For each member to take out one of them (especially according to their strength), the bounty should put them in position that tells everyone is that HOW dangerous they are. Nami having 10 million of taking out Califa is just to ridiculous. A CP9 member (and elite organization within the Marine HQ) to be beaten with a 10 million bounty???????? We also have to take into consideration they managed to enter a HEAVILY fortified island and managed to escape the Buster Call all in all. I think she' must be at least 80 and above. The rest, I don't know but it would be high enough to reach "the Pirate Summit"!

mugen
November 06, 2006, 10:46 AM
new bounties for MUgiwaras next week
Dattebayo!!!!

infyquest
November 06, 2006, 10:47 AM
well.......we cant say that.
May be sooner, as we cant predict one piece correctly.

Mugiwara_no_Jack
November 06, 2006, 02:37 PM
hope Sanji, Nami and Chopper get a bounty.

they really earned it....Soge-King maybe....but not necessary.

bax
November 06, 2006, 02:47 PM
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]
I think we can safely assume that each of the CP9 members are stronger than Crocodile. For each member to take out one of them (especially according to their strength), the bounty should put them in position that tells everyone is that HOW dangerous they are. Nami having 10 million of taking out Califa is just to ridiculous. A CP9 member (and elite organization within the Marine HQ) to be beaten with a 10 million bounty???????? We also have to take into consideration they managed to enter a HEAVILY fortified island and managed to escape the Buster Call all in all. I think she' must be at least 80 and above. The rest, I don't know but it would be high enough to reach "the Pirate Summit"!

I agree. 10 millions for beating a CP9 member, even Nami (who always prefer to stay out of sight of the Marines) will be sad ^_^ Luffy's bounty will surely rocketed high (150 to 200 million). As for Zoro, I believe his bounty will double to 120 million.. Sanji will probably get his first bounty, a very high one for first timer too. Robin will get hers updated as well, maybe around Zoro's mark.

infyquest
November 06, 2006, 02:57 PM
Everyone agrees that all the crew get bounties on their heads and the one who already have a bounty will have a significant raise.

PS:
----
Do I now talk like your manager, baxy

bax
November 06, 2006, 03:21 PM
PS:
----
Do I now talk like your manager, baxy

You wanna be my manager? I feel like Robert De Niro ^_^

Oh yes, I forgot to state about Chopper and Sogeking. Well, Chopper will probably get his first bounty at around 60 to 80 million mark, dependng whether the Marines are aware or not about Chopper's monster point. Usopp as usual, will not have a bounty, but Sogeking will. A quite high one I predict. Maybe around 60 to 80 as well. Since he's the one who took down the flag and also caused the two Giants to rebel against CP9. Not to mention that he's the one who shoots the key for Robin's handcuff.

neomaster121
November 06, 2006, 04:24 PM
my prediction is that luffy will get about 250-275
Zoro will get 200-225
sanji will get maybe 60-70 cause then he would be rubbing it in zoro's faace that he had a better bounty until they see zoro's next bounty then he would be speachless
robins will get 80-150 this is due to the fact she got taken than her escaping herself
Franky will get 100- 200 since he aided in the escape
nami will get less than 50
ussop gets less than 75 this may increase depending on their effect against the buster call
chopper will get 50 or less

there bounties may increase depending on their effect on the buster call

mugen
November 06, 2006, 05:01 PM
C'mon MUgiwara beat CP9 not East Blue pirates
anything less than 90 million would be dissapointing :p

neomaster121
November 06, 2006, 05:17 PM
lol true but i don't think they will all go that high

Anti-panda
November 06, 2006, 08:05 PM
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Having a "bounty" depends on how dangerous a person can get.

10 million for a bounty? That's the same kind of person who messed up with Shanks at the beginning of the show. Will last only 2 seconds against the rest of the Mugiwara crew.

I only think chopper nami and the rest will have low bounties if the cp9 members didn't survive the buster call. Then the world govt doesnt know who beat whom. If they do know and if cp9 survived then i can see the bounties starting at 30 million for sogeking/ chopper ( because as powerful as choppers new form is it has no control and can't be freely used. ) and go up to about 180 - 200 million for luffy.

jeffhmwong
November 07, 2006, 07:51 AM
I think not all will get bounties....Maybe only luffy, zoro, robin , sanji and franky only.

If all get bounties, it will really put early heros like buggy, arlong and clinkz to shame..

Koyuki
November 07, 2006, 09:31 AM
And they SHOULD be put to shame, in my opinion. They are nowhere near a match for the Mugiwara nakama.

Anti-panda
November 07, 2006, 01:55 PM
I think not all will get bounties....Maybe only luffy, zoro, robin , sanji and franky only.

If all get bounties, it will really put early heros like buggy, arlong and clinkz to shame..

I agree they are small fish in the smallest ocean. Btw who is Clinkz? i've seen every episode of the anime and read every chapter of the manga and i'd dont remember a clinkz? ... but i'll give the benifit of the doubt?

Mugiwara_no_Jack
November 07, 2006, 04:57 PM
...chopper ( because as powerful as choppers new form is it has no control and can't be freely used. ) ...

but the world govt. don't know this...so I think Chopper will get a high bounty

mugen
November 07, 2006, 05:48 PM
Chopper would have the cutest bounty poster if they gave him one

neild
November 08, 2006, 08:07 AM
luffy above 200
robin same with luffy, maybe just 5 million beli lower
franky about 20 million beli lower than luffy's new bounty
zoro will definelty get luffy's current bounty
sanji will get zoro's
and for the rest of the crew i'll give them 30 mil each.

deathshadow25
November 08, 2006, 04:26 PM
Okay my bounties might be a little outlandish but I'm pretty sure they could be true or close to the true bounties give or take 50 mil berri

Luffy - 250 million :because he took out over 2,000 marines he took out bleuth (i think thats his name) and rob lucci
Zoro- 160 million: because well he took out the second strongest CP9 member Kazu and
Sanji- 80 million - because of his acts on the W7 train and for defeating the 3 rd strongest member of CP9
Nami- 50 million - for taking out kalifa (who is super hott and sexy) and for attacking a large group of naval officers
Robin- 120 million- for added urgency because she is friends with franky
Chopper- 50 million - for massive damage to Enies lobbies main building and taking out that dude with the hair (also they'll have one of his other forms in his wanted picture not his brain point form
Sogeking- 100 million - for alliance with the giant pirate crew of elbaf and destroying the WG flag and for attaking the CP9 leader
Franky- 90 million - for defeating the zipper mouth, knowing the plans for pluton, and for the incident from when he was 15

a whopping total of 900 million berri for his crew awesome but then again this is just a guestamite

white silver
November 09, 2006, 06:22 AM
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Just what on earth did Don-Flamingo do to get such a really high bounty????

jeffhmwong
November 09, 2006, 08:03 AM
Cos he can control others. He killed Bellemy without even touching him. And bellemy;'s bounty wasnt little. Imagine if he control one of the yonkou, what will happen.[br]Posted on: November 09, 2006, 07:50:39 AM_________________________________________________ERRR.....deathshadow25.........Sogekings Bounty higher that Sanji? I dont think so..

Franky higher than sanji possible...sogeking?? not likely.

neild
November 09, 2006, 09:26 AM
i dont think he can control people. if he can really control all people, he would be the strongest character right now.i think he might just able to control movements, or part of the body, or hypnotize maybe.there must be some way to defeat him.
coz i think if 4 kings are stronger than shicibukai, then flamingo will not have that much power

white silver
November 09, 2006, 10:51 AM
i dont think he can control people. if he can really control all people, he would be the strongest character right now.

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Agreed (to some point). It looked like Don-Flamingo is puppeteering the victim rather than "mind control". Maybe his Devil Fruit powers consists of strings (invisible but really strong ones too).

Mugiwara_no_Jack
November 09, 2006, 01:46 PM
I think his power is to controll people who are argueing...taking the bad feelings in the body and make them stronger to controll them?

@bountys: everyone here forgot that Franky also beat 2 CP 9 members:
Fukuruo and that new CP9 guy on the sea train (well he was killed by Lucci but beaten by Franky)

white silver
November 09, 2006, 08:38 PM
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Looks like the event in Enies Lobby is no secret at all. Exposed in public, Luffy will definitely have a major raise this time!

mugen
November 09, 2006, 08:40 PM
yeah guess wg did'nt want to make another lame excuse like in Alabasta

bty nice signature white silver

white silver
November 09, 2006, 08:51 PM
yeah guess wg did'nt want to make another lame excuse like in Alabasta

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]They're taking him seriously now. With too much at stake, Luffy's father, the 4 Emperors and not to mention Blackbeard (oh you're gonna hear my comments on this soon). With that bounty exposed, many a strong pirates/bounty hunters my delal twith the current situation.

bty nice signature white silver

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Thanks! It's still ver. 1 though!

Anti-panda
November 10, 2006, 12:53 AM
just thinking .. Look at how people react to a 100million dollar bounty on luffy's head currently ... Now imagine if he shoots up to 200mill or even higher ... normal pirates/marines might just crap their pants at the sight of Monkey D. Luffy. JK
But seriously they are showing themselves as more of a threat. And they are. Can you imagine what they'll do if Luffy ever meets up with his father. Casual contact between anyone of renown and Dragon must be towards the top of the govt's O'crap list.
Plus i've been thinking with the Ban on Death in OP I bet Cp9 is alive and so are it's agents. Thus I am expecting huge bounties ... they'll need them a 90million berri pirate is considered a rookie and small fry in shank crew so they'll need at least 4-5 bounties over the 100million berri mark just to be considered Respectable, in the New World. Just thinking. Yes/No?

neild
November 10, 2006, 08:02 AM
i hope luffy's bounties are not over 200 beli.he cant defeat flamingo yet.

mugen
November 10, 2006, 04:02 PM
c'mon you think Luffy is weak or something
must I remind you he had already beaten one of the shichubukai So why can't he beat another

Freakzin
November 10, 2006, 04:09 PM
people think don flamingo is a god, like eneru , but all of them have their weak points we just have to wait for oda to tell us

neild
November 10, 2006, 07:08 PM
i think luffy must eat another devil fruit. by eating 2 devil fruit luffy will be invicible

mugen
November 10, 2006, 07:31 PM
ummmmmm..........
what? 2 devil fruits don't you know it's impossible

neild
November 10, 2006, 07:49 PM
yeah i know. but in order to defeat shanks, whitebeard, and other strong pirates, there is no other way.i mean at first choper is not allowed to eat more than 2 rumble balls.but we all can see that he finally break the impossibility by eating 3 rumble balls although it is forbidden, in order to defeat cp9 no matter what the cost is.so luffy eats 2 devil fruit, why not?

mugen
November 10, 2006, 08:16 PM
cuz they're not rumble balls that's why
besides Is Luffy that weak to you?
He'll get stronger on his own.

Freakzin
November 10, 2006, 09:39 PM
shanks doens't have a DF , so what. i hate when people think th eonly way to get stronger
is with a devil fruit = / geez.... ¬¬

neild
November 10, 2006, 10:20 PM
cuz they're not rumble balls that's why
besides Is Luffy that weak to you?
He'll get stronger on his own.

maybe i am wrong, but my perception of luffy is he is still weak. i mean compare to whitebeard,ace, shanks, or any of the elite leagues in one piece. it doesnt mean i hate him.my point is in order to beat all the shichibukais, world government, navy, 4 emperors, luffy's cant beat them all by himself. maybe he can beat 1 of the emperor, but after that he will be exhausted and world government/marine can take advantage of it.he needs help from his 10 crew, at least one of them is as strong as luffy.cause luffy fight all the strong enemy by himself.
for example look how difficult for luffy to beat rob lucci.he was beaten 3 times!i mean if he is strong, it doesnt take that long to beat rob.there are still people who is stronger than lucci.unless they skip 10 years of luffy's journey and make him way stronger its fine,but soon he would have to face blackbeard.and the time is just not enough.

does any of what i say make sense?

mugen
November 10, 2006, 10:29 PM
you must forget that his enimies are strog and that he's not just about to fight all his enimies soon
And besides I think he could hold his own, shit He beat one of the Shichibukais already so he's somewhat on their level

neild
November 10, 2006, 10:40 PM
what i am trying to say is luffy has to bring his A game to defeat these monstesr.and so far, in order to just defeat rob lucci whose power is far below ao kiji, 7 warlords, and 4 emperors, luffy is struggling to win.im seeing his limit if luffy only eat rubber fruit.so oda has to upgrade luffy's power more.for me luffy's power is now at B level.here are the rest:
4 emperors, 5 highest authority-ss level
shicibukais- s level
blackbeard-a level

white silver
November 10, 2006, 10:42 PM
i think luffy must eat another devil fruit. by eating 2 devil fruit luffy will be invicible

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]If you re-read the Enies Lobby arc, one of the CP9 members (the wolf guy) feared for the Devil-Fruit, the reason was because he may be affected by it, eating the Devil Fruit himself. Rob Lucci then stated that "Grand Line Scientists" discovered that by eating 2 Devil Fruits you would explode and DIE! So, that ends it there.

Adam_xx
November 10, 2006, 10:46 PM
Well, with the recent events, this is my estimate.

Luffy 180+
Zoro 100+
Sanji 80+
Sogeking/Usopp 50+
Franky 50+
Nami 50+
Robin 120+

zutto06
November 12, 2006, 09:13 AM
I think Luffy is strong as he is, just reckless and never think about the battly technique and such. Seeing his past battle, hes like me on the arcade, just jump at the enemy with all you've got. Not much planning in attacking their weakness or lure them into our range to hit them off.

Sorata
November 12, 2006, 11:50 AM
4 emperors, 5 highest authority-ss level
shicibukais- s level
blackbeard-a level
I think you can´t measure the level like that, and blackbeard is far stronger than level a, is at the same level as Shanks and Mihawk, the same happens some of the shichibukai, they don´t have the same strength, Mihawk for example can fight Shanks and White Beard; the highest authoroty are just 4 guys:Sengoku and the 3 vice-almirant-Aokiji, Garp and the Red Dog(don´t make is appearence in the series so far). And Luffy will probably become strong on is own,
Concerning the Bownties they will have higher bounties but lower thna Don Flamingo(340000000), because i bet that he will be the next enemy.

neild
November 12, 2006, 09:09 PM
why the 4 guys: sengoku and vice admiral are the strongest?i personally disagree.they role in one piece is like the cop, where the pirates are the bad guy.so if the cop is the strongest in the story, stronger than the bad guy (which in this case i refer to the 4 emperors), why dont they just catch them?

Sorata
November 13, 2006, 05:42 AM
When i talk about the strength of Sengoku i was refering to his position inside the marines, i think that white beard and black beard are the strongest guys in One Piece world. And don´t forget that a pirate crew isn´t just the captain, there are another strong guys, like that guy from Shanls crew that Oda Sensei said that he is the clever person in the One Piece world.

jeffhmwong
November 13, 2006, 06:35 AM
HEY....FYI, According to CP9...Whoever who eats 2 devil fruit will explode and die..!!!

ths is true....When Kaku and kalifa ate their fruit, the wolf fella was damn afraid of going near it. Pls read..!!

white silver
November 13, 2006, 07:42 AM
HEY....FYI, According to CP9...Whoever who eats 2 devil fruit will explode and die..!!!

ths is true....When Kaku and kalifa ate their fruit, the wolf fella was damn afraid of going near it. Pls read..!!

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]I've already mentioned it before.

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]If you re-read the Enies Lobby arc, one of the CP9 members (the wolf guy) feared for the Devil-Fruit, the reason was because he may be affected by it, eating the Devil Fruit himself. Rob Lucci then stated that "Grand Line Scientists" discovered that by eating 2 Devil Fruits you would explode and DIE! So, that ends it there.

neild
November 13, 2006, 07:51 AM
there are another strong guys, like that guy from Shanls crew that Oda Sensei said that he is the clever person in the One Piece world.

which guy are you referring to?

alkinsolgar
November 13, 2006, 12:00 PM
which guy are you referring to?

He's writing about Benn Beckman. Oda wrote in the sbs section that he was the second smartest person in east blue. Benn is the pirate who single handedly defeated most of the bandits that robbed luffy in the beginning of one piece using his gun shaft.

bebekhappy
November 13, 2006, 06:18 PM
Yeah he is... and Oda mention that he's a vice-captain in shank's ship if i'm not mistaken, but yeah it was in early chapter and things are change now there's lot more character with high intligence.

neild
November 13, 2006, 07:32 PM
what i didnt know that.what a surprise.but he is only the second smartest person in east blue.not in all grand line right.so do you mean intelligence can overcome power?

Sorata
November 13, 2006, 07:51 PM
You are wrong, Beckman is the smartest guy in all One Piece World, and i have no doubt that he is one of the strongest characters as well.

neild
November 13, 2006, 07:54 PM
He's writing about Benn Beckman. Oda wrote in the sbs section that he was the second smartest person in east blue. Benn is the pirate who single handedly defeated most of the bandits that robbed luffy in the beginning of one piece using his gun shaft.

im just quoting from him.me myself has no idea about this.maybe someone should tell on which chapter did oda mention this

aaslannn
November 14, 2006, 12:30 PM
luffy.......300.000.000
zoro......120.000.000
robin.....100.000.000
sanji......90.000.000
nami, ussop, chopper get bounty about 20-50

Freakzin
November 14, 2006, 12:39 PM
if u think luffy is 300 , zoro shouldn't be just 100 same for robin. luffy didn't do that much
all of them fought like hell, don't know if its gonna be that, but i prefer to think that
luffy will be 60-80 more than zoro and robin

Sorata
November 14, 2006, 01:35 PM
Luffy can´t have 300000, that his almost the same as Don Flamingo and more than Bartolomew Kuma, and if one of those guys is the next enemy it will become a little weird, Luffy being beaten by a guy with same bounty, and when Luffy managed to beat him the impact on his bounty will be short.

neild
November 14, 2006, 02:00 PM
zoro is going to have a min of 100 mil beli for sure.

aaslannn
November 14, 2006, 02:16 PM
if u think luffy is 300 , zoro shouldn't be just 100 same for robin. luffy didn't do that much
all of them fought like hell, don't know if its gonna be that, but i prefer to think that
luffy will be 60-80 more than zoro and robin

i think luffy will get 300 mil. as he is the captain of the SH and he fought with lucci who was really strong.
i dont think robin will get more than 100 mil. bounty becuase she didnt do anything in EL arc.
zoro as the the second man of the crew would get 120 mil. bounty but he may get higher bounty as well

neild
November 14, 2006, 02:32 PM
i dont want to see a quick upgrade to 300 mil this soon.he will reach that stage, but not now.after he defeat someone with that bounty, then he deserves it,let say one more member of shicibukai

jumbohiggins
November 14, 2006, 08:53 PM
luffy 180-250
zoro 100-150
robin 100-130
sanji 80-120
nami 35
chopper 35-50 maybe cuase they just saw a giant reigndeer :offtopic which by the way is hilarious
sogeking 10-45
ussop 0 that would make me luagh but theyll probably throw him a bone like 10
franky 90-130

thats the way i see it i dont care if you dont like it thats just my opinion

neild
November 15, 2006, 05:50 PM
i think new bounties are up in the new chapter everyone.get ready to be amazed

Sorata
November 15, 2006, 05:51 PM
How do you know?Do you already see the raw chapter?????

neild
November 15, 2006, 06:00 PM
it's just a spoiler.dunno whether its true or not.but i personally think its real.because they posted proof of pictures.they are discussing the new bounties for SH.even if its not true, its still exciting, and we have a day to find out.

JoJoJO
November 16, 2006, 11:57 AM
The name of this thread should change, because we are given the new bounty of the straw hat crew.

mugen
November 16, 2006, 05:39 PM
I just realized how come Ussop the only starwhat who did'nt beat any CP9 member got a higher bounty than Nami and Chopper. :darn

that really sucks :mad
all he really did was burn down the flag

Dragonzair
November 16, 2006, 05:51 PM
^True. But we have to remember that bounties aren't really given due to the strenght of a certain person. For Sogeking, burning the WG flag is probably proving just how unafraid he is of the government, or something.

I'm just feeling bad for Chopper here.

And Sanji XD *cracks up*

mugen
November 16, 2006, 05:54 PM
yeah oh well, but at least Robin got a new photo on her poster I mean how could anybody know it was an old bounty poster before

neild
November 16, 2006, 06:28 PM
I just realized how come Ussop the only starwhat who did'nt beat any CP9 member got a higher bounty than Nami and Chopper. :darn

that really sucks :mad
all he really did was burn down the flag

burning the flag is a sign of war against all the country in the world that support world government.its like burning the flag of your country.even in the real world, it started a war, at least in my country did

The Boff
November 16, 2006, 07:21 PM
uhm... Usopp did a whole lot more than JUST burn the flag, i'll just go get an image to remind you guys...
*off to my photobucket*

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l99/boffenjl/sogeking.jpg

attacking Spandam directly is probably the reason for his high bounty. i mean Spandam is a bastard. i dont think he likes being ridiculed like that.

mugen
November 16, 2006, 09:08 PM
Still it does'nt compare to beating CP9 member

jairdan6
November 16, 2006, 11:13 PM
do you really think a sniper could kill a cp9 member? the point is he's good for a sniper

white silver
November 16, 2006, 11:50 PM
do you really think a sniper could kill a cp9 member? the point is he's good for a sniper

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]If they had a gun and bullets, maybe!

Darkheart608608
November 17, 2006, 12:08 AM

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]If they had a gun and bullets, maybe!

To be honest and no offense, are you guy crazy? of course sniper can, just not by hand to hand combat way (Not even the best snipers in the real world are number one in hand to hand combat, that is why every countries have army and navy divisions) What sniper need is a execellent long shooting skill and stealth. I think Ussop have both or at least the long shooting skill. the stealth; however, can be compromise since his range so far that other people's bullets can't touch him, then it doesn't matter if other spot him or not.

jeffhmwong
November 17, 2006, 12:39 AM
U guys saw Sanjis ugly face??? DAMMIT...I CANT STOP LAUGHING..!!!

bax
November 17, 2006, 01:30 AM
Still it does'nt compare to beating CP9 member

Spandam is a CP9 member, in fact, in hierachy, he's the leader. Although he is a nonsense in fighting.

white silver
November 17, 2006, 01:53 AM
Spandam is a CP9 member, in fact, in hierachy, he's the leader. Although he is a nonsense in fighting.

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Amen to that!

alps
November 17, 2006, 03:16 AM
U guys saw Sanjis ugly face??? DAMMIT...I CANT STOP LAUGHING..!!!

hahahahahaha....^^ me too
why is WG dont have sanji's picture?
i think i know how sanji's feel about his photos, hahahha...^^ he say" who is this?" hahahahahaha....^^

for the ussop, maybe you guys dont understimate him...or you will be got killed

Galth
November 17, 2006, 07:55 AM
The fact that SogeKing got a pretty high bounty means that the world government is scared enough of someone with Usopp's abilities, so it doesn't really matter which name is on the poster. I can't wait to see Usopp's reaction though :nuts

mugen
November 17, 2006, 08:50 AM
well really it was Franky and Robin too who baet up Spandam along with Ussop

Mugiwara_no_Jack
November 17, 2006, 09:37 AM
Thanks to Soge-King a criminal could flee, so why not 30 millions?

If he didn't shoot the keys to Robin and attacked Spandam and the other marines, Robin would probably out of the mugiwara's reach.

Dark Zeza
November 17, 2006, 12:46 PM
Thanks to Soge-King a criminal could flee, so why not 30 millions?

If he didn't shoot the keys to Robin and attacked Spandam and the other marines, Robin would probably out of the mugiwara's reach.

I agreed, Usopp's sniping skill is awesome, and it is a threat to WG. And about other members, they did beat up CP9, I expected them to get much higher bounty than this, but anyway they all got bounty, chopper (50 beri). :smile-big

Anti-panda
November 17, 2006, 02:53 PM
I agree with everyone's bounties ..
Except Franky ... His is kinda low... he's hella strong and once had axcess and still posses knowledge of Pluton's blueprints.
SogeKing deserves his bounty, he didn't so much as flinch when luffy told him to declare war on the World Govt. He's well on his way to becoming a brave warrior of the sea.

white silver
November 17, 2006, 10:27 PM
I agreed, Usopp's sniping skill is awesome, and it is a threat to WG. And about other members, they did beat up CP9, I expected them to get much higher bounty than this, but anyway they all got bounty, chopper (50 beri). :smile-big

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Looks like their fights were kept in the dark except for Zoro's and Luffy's fight! Sanji is the "other" exception, but he has such a poor face!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! But man, I never expected Luffy to reach 300,000,000, that's almost near as Don Flamingo himself!!!

neild
November 17, 2006, 11:53 PM
will usopp use his old toy to shoot things (the small one), or the one that he used in sogeking form (the bigger one).if he stays with the big one, luffy will know his identity

Mugiwara_no_Jack
November 18, 2006, 12:16 AM
Do you think Luffy is that smart :D

Dark Zeza
November 18, 2006, 01:20 AM
I agree with everyone's bounties ..
Except Franky ... His is kinda low... he's hella strong and once had axcess and still posses knowledge of Pluton's blueprints.
SogeKing deserves his bounty, he didn't so much as flinch when luffy told him to declare war on the World Govt. He's well on his way to becoming a brave warrior of the sea.

IMO WG doesn't think Franky is a threat to them, cuz he burn the blueprint, so he is not needed anymore. The one that can revive ancient weapon is only Robin now, I thought Robin's bounty will increase more than this (1 million, they raise the bounty to change her pic?).

Usopp's first bounty is like Luffy's, maybe the next one will be 100million?

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Looks like their fights were kept in the dark except for Zoro's and Luffy's fight! Sanji is the "other" exception, but he has such a poor face!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! But man, I never expected Luffy to reach 300,000,000, that's almost near as Don Flamingo himself!!!

Yea, maybe so, and i only expected Luffy's Bounty to be no more than 250, 300 is unexpected, really.

Do you think Luffy is that smart :D

He is not stupid, but he has trouble when people disguise. :darn

zutto06
November 18, 2006, 02:32 AM
Looks like their fights were kept in the dark except for Zoro's and Luffy's fight! Sanji is the "other" exception, but he has such a poor face!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! But man, I never expected Luffy to reach 300,000,000, that's almost near as Don Flamingo himself!!!

I still think every battle that happening inside the tower are all unknown and it does not count into the 'Bounty'. Sanji infiltration into the sea train and during the event we see Zoro cut the huge iron front door of the judical tower, and another Sanji quick hunt on a Jurymen(big guy with boulder). Those event as well as on the Bridge of hestitation should be the main source that gives them their bounty to what they are now.

Robin bounty probably just an update for the picture.

neild
November 18, 2006, 04:23 AM
i think sanji poster is purely a joke from Oda. The rest of the SH crew can use that picture to tease sanji

zutto06
November 18, 2006, 04:30 AM
Yeah, the sketch most likely seem to be a joke, but refering to the bounty value, its about right considering WG witness and viewed them as their threat level.

neild
November 18, 2006, 04:33 AM
their response to bounty:
luffy: happy
sanji: shocked
robin:dont care
nami: terrified to death
zoro: cool as ever
chopper:speechless

usopp: (we havent seen it yet) but i guess he is happy, and will brag about it

Galth
November 18, 2006, 04:37 AM
He is not stupid, but he has trouble when people disguise. :darn

Oda said Luffy is stupid, and he's proven it on many occasions XD

Anyway, Usopp won't be happy when he sees it, because he doesnt have a bounty, and can't drop his disguise. Perhaps SogeKing will join the crew instead of Usopp, if you know what i mean? XD There's a lot of comedy potential left for the disguise and wanted poster... Usopp will be the only one that can still walk somewhere without being recognised, don't forget about that ;)

neild
November 18, 2006, 04:48 AM
i love usopp.i prefer him than sogeking.usopp is much more better looking.i tought sogeking was a temporary character

The Boff
November 18, 2006, 05:07 AM
when luffy got his first bounty Oda took one chapter and showed us how all the people reacted to that, both friends an enemies. but when he got his second bounty and Zoro got his we did not get that.
personally i missed that. and now i would love to see how nojiko reacts to namis bounty. how zeff reacts to sanjis and so on, oh and dr kurehas reaction to choppers :D

Mugiwara_no_Jack
November 18, 2006, 06:49 AM
Yeah that's exactly what I mean.
I wanna know how they react.

Especially how Zoro's master react to the fact that his beloved student is now a pirate..

jumbohiggins
November 18, 2006, 10:44 AM
yeah i want reaction shots dangit

i really want to see what shanks says about luffys new bounty
(you know considering hes still alive)[br]Posted on: November 18, 2006, 10:40:03 AM_________________________________________________sorry for the double post but just wanted to put this out their

any one notice how the combined bountys are 667
that just kinda made me luagh :jk

alps
November 18, 2006, 10:57 AM
if jeff look at sanji's wanted poster he will say : who is this guy?...^^

btw do you think there will be a new bounty again for SH???
how many? once? twice?
and how long it will happen?

bax
November 18, 2006, 11:23 AM
Considering the time frame betwen Alabasta arc and Enies Lobby arc, it should be long before they'll got their bounty raise again. For Luffy, 300 million is already too high, considering now that he has higher bounty than Kuma and nearing Flamingo's. I don't think that they'll get their bounty raised so many times from now. Two times at most depending on what havoc they'll be doing next time ;)

Mugiwara_no_Jack
November 19, 2006, 08:43 AM
I think Luffy won't get a new bounty for a long time...

But I think (and hope ;) ) that the WG realises that Chopper isn't a pet and make his bounty higher ^^

The Boff
November 19, 2006, 06:45 PM
But I think (and hope ;) ) that the WG realises that Chopper isn't a pet and make his bounty higher ^^

actually no matter what bounty Chopper have as long as the picture of him is the one were he is half human half reindeer he's pretty safe anyway. he has his other 2 forms to use(not the points when he's taken a rumble ball i mean his regular ones)
so he can still walk around without being that much afraid.

but i SOOOOOO hope that Usopp will see his bounty in the next chapter. that will be AWESOME!!!

infyquest
November 19, 2006, 08:29 PM
Well, usopp will use the identity as sogeking for the rest of the series.
As he is a liar, he has two identities as usopp, the liar-coward and sogeking, the sniper.
In the next Island Luffy will fight Jinbei. Chopper is recognized as a pirate not a pet and has his bounty increased also he can talk to animals.
This will be an advantage in the Merman Island arc.

white silver
November 19, 2006, 09:57 PM
This will be an advantage in the Merman Island arc.

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]You can assume, that ALL merman can talk. Jimbei, Arlong and his crew, Kokoro and Tom-san the Shipwright!

sushi
November 20, 2006, 02:22 AM
ahhahahaha

hope usopp join the team not sogeking like how he practised before...hahahahah his better looking as usopp and i love his hair badly

infyquest
November 20, 2006, 03:42 AM
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]You can assume, that ALL merman can talk. Jimbei, Arlong and his crew, Kokoro and Tom-san the Shipwright!

there can be animals controlled by mermen, like mohmoo, sea bulls, and like sodom and gomoraa and there can be all kinda weird sea creatures from sea kings to sea monsters ;)

white silver
November 20, 2006, 03:52 AM
there can be animals controlled by mermen, like mohmoo, sea bulls, and like sodom and gomoraa and there can be all kinda weird sea creatures from sea kings to sea monsters ;)

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]Hmmm... good point!

Anti-panda
November 21, 2006, 12:39 AM
whatever happens on merman island we can expect some twists because it isn't like oda to do a rehash of the Arlong Park arc.
plus this is one piece they don't rehash much of anything.

zutto06
November 21, 2006, 02:00 AM
This jinbei people going on about... What happens if he turns out way different than you thought the rumor made him to be?

There is chance he may not be an enemy.

sushi
November 21, 2006, 05:17 AM
This jinbei people going on about... What happens if he turns out way different than you thought the rumor made him to be?

different like how...
care to explain anybody

white silver
November 21, 2006, 05:19 AM

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]He is a member of the Shichibukai and therefore an enemy nonetheless!

gian
November 21, 2006, 08:24 AM
[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]He is a member of the Shichibukai and therefore an enemy nonetheless!

Yeah, like Mihawk right?

sushi
November 21, 2006, 08:32 AM
yeah maybe....

mihawk<<<I love him>>>kinda

the next fight is against jimbei right. wut is his last bounty???

then can decide the new bounty again

The Boff
November 21, 2006, 12:45 PM
people, people people... stay on topic please. this thread is for the new bounties, not the mermen island and shichibukai. so stay focused, and if you want to discuss other things feel free to make new threads or check if there already exist one for the discussion you want to have.

infyquest
November 21, 2006, 01:52 PM
Boffen, I think you can lock this thread as the new bounties have been announced.

mugen
November 21, 2006, 04:42 PM
Boffen, I think you can lock this thread as the new bounties have been announced.

BUT people want to discuss their bounties like me.

infyquest
November 21, 2006, 04:47 PM

Then may keep this thread alive for 2-3 weeks.

The Boff
November 21, 2006, 05:58 PM

i will if this off topicness continues, but as mugen said:

and i actually want to discuss the bounties too :D

so to get on topic: Frankys bounty. 44 million beli, in my opinion that seems a little low. if you think about the threat that he poses considering that he had the blueprints for pluto so long and could easily have memorized maybe not all but certainly a big part of it, not to mention that he could have made a copy. and not only that, he attacked the sea train with spandam on it and spandam directly forever turning his face into leather-man. and if we think back to the marine that ordered the first bounty on Luffy, i think his name was Nezumi. at that occasion all Luffy had done was beat up other pirates, the one that hit Nezumi was Nami.
So Franky is in my opinion a much bigger threat to the world now then Luffy was back then.
i always thought his bounty was going to be around the same as Robins, maybe a little under but not 26 million under hers.

any opinions?

mugen
November 21, 2006, 06:10 PM
True I too think Franky's bounty is too low as everybody's else I mean Nami 16 million and Choppers what's up with that? But oh well at least they got a bounty
Maybe Ussop got a higher bounty cuz the Marines knew his father was on one of the Yonkou's pirate crew.
Shanks Red Hair crew

Liqiud
November 21, 2006, 06:19 PM
o.O The bounty was for Sogeking, not Ussop...Anyway, agreed, Franky's bounty is much to low for a former holder of the Pluton Blueprints...But then again, Nico killed Spanda when the Strawhats were escaping, and it hasn't been revealed that the other CP9 members survived; Mehbeh the bounties where issued purely by what the Navy saw and/or heard. It would explain the low bounty for Franky and the extremely low bounty for Chopper, the 30 foot tall CP9 killing pet...

The Boff
November 21, 2006, 06:32 PM
well ofcourse the bounties must be set by the information given to the proper authorities.
so what info did leave Enies Lobby? what did they base the new bounties on? we know that they blame the destruction from the buster call on the Mugiwara crew, but other than that?
my guess is that no one understood that the big monster that climbed the tower was the little cute reindeer/gorilla/tanuki. i mean it took nami a few seconds to understand that it was him, and she travels with him every day.
and everyone saw Luffy beating Lucci, so thats one of the reasons for his high bounty. and everyone saw Sogeking shooting the flag and spandam and a big bunch of marines on the bridge of hesitation. but other than that, what info do they have? they shouldnt know which mugiwara beat which cp9... and on what grounds do they base "Sanji the Black Leg"? its an awesome name but where did it come from?

mugen
November 21, 2006, 06:34 PM
Sanji probably got that name cuz he kicks and wears a black suit

Liqiud
November 21, 2006, 06:43 PM
Seems like a rational explination; black pants + black suit + kick the hell out of a bunch of captains = Sanji the Black Leg

The Boff
November 21, 2006, 06:54 PM
Seems like a rational explination; black pants + black suit + kick the hell out of a bunch of captains = Sanji the Black Leg

he didnt kick a bunch of captains asses, when the captains attacked at the bridge of hesitation. Sanji went away to close the gates and get chopper and the guys. so how do they know that he only kicks his opponents?

Freakzin
November 21, 2006, 07:13 PM
i think the bounties we're based on the fights with the CP9, nami isn't really strong , she has illusions and all, chopper just made a wreck when he was in that other form, so the small chopper isn't much of a threat either

Liqiud
November 21, 2006, 07:34 PM
DAMN!! your right...he disappeared during the fight. My second assumption would be the WG recognized Sanji for defeating Mr. 2 in Alabasta as they did with Zoro but didn't think him a great threat, after the Enes Lobby invasion the WG must have deemed him a threat...Just a guess..

sushi
November 21, 2006, 07:39 PM
how bout if they hav secret informer on enes lobby that told the WG that sanji is a threat...but wasn't able to take his picture

Liqiud
November 21, 2006, 07:43 PM
It would have probably shown the informer and they would have given him a different pirate name like "Sanji the Demon Leg" after viewing his weird glowy leg attack.

The Boff
November 21, 2006, 07:45 PM
DAMN!! your right...he disappeared during the fight. My second assumption would be the WG recognized Sanji for defeating Mr. 2 in Alabasta as they did with Zoro but didn't think him a great threat, after the Enes Lobby invasion the WG must have deemed him a threat...Just a guess..

i just remembered something, the train ride to enies lobby. a whole bunch of regular marines, Jerry the boxer and Wanze from (was it) cp5. he kicked their asses and that information has probably reached the gov. so that could be the reason for his pirate name. he even tells Wanze that he only kicks his enemies cause his hands are meant for cooking.

how bout if they hav secret informer on enes lobby that told the WG that sanji is a threat...but wasn't able to take his picture

possible, but weird. if they had one they should have more info than that. Choppers monster form and stuff like that.

It would have probably shown the informer and they would have given him a different pirate name like "Sanji the Demon Leg" after viewing his weird glowy leg attack.

or red leg, since they turn red when he uses Diable Jambe. (just like zeff omg the coincidences are astonishing :XD)

Liqiud
November 21, 2006, 08:00 PM
I tried to avoid the 'Red Leg' comparison. And I forgot about the train ride, bet 20 bucks that's were the bounty came from, also think it was much lower, but due to his involvement in the Enes Lobby attack it was raised. Taking out a train full of marines isn't exactly 77 million beli qualification.

The Boff
November 21, 2006, 08:12 PM
I tried to avoid the 'Red Leg' comparison. And I forgot about the train ride, bet 20 bucks that's were the bounty came from, also think it was much lower, but due to his involvement in the Enes Lobby attack it was raised. Taking out a train full of marines isn't exactly 77 million beli qualification.

no definetly not only because of the train ride, but it was probably what gave him the nick. then when they realized that he was part of the mugiwara main crew and maybe theyve heard about the stuff going on in arabasta. they decided on a high bounty.
probably, maybe, possibly..... :headscratch

Liqiud
November 21, 2006, 08:15 PM
It's the best we can do for now...Maybe the manga will explain later...Or Oda just wanted to give him a bounty and the 'Black Leg' title without much cause :blink

sushi
November 21, 2006, 08:23 PM
hopefully not but i don think there would be an explanation though

Liqiud
November 21, 2006, 09:02 PM
Doubt it will either. Well, the bounties are known, we've expressed our opinions..There isn't anything else to talk about.. :oh

sushi
November 21, 2006, 09:12 PM
yeah can't wait for the next chap

when is it coming out

Liqiud
November 21, 2006, 09:32 PM
Thursday or Friday, depends on the scanlators..

sushi
November 21, 2006, 09:36 PM
hopefully on thursday...

if they fought with jimbei how high are their next bounties huh?

white silver
November 21, 2006, 09:40 PM
hopefully on thursday...

if they fought with jimbei how high are their next bounties huh?

[b][font=verdana][color=green][size=1]We'll know that AFTER we find out about Jimbei's Bounty!

sushi
November 21, 2006, 09:41 PM
we don know yet??????????
ouh man

jimbei sure hav more bounty I hope

bakashijinsan
November 22, 2006, 06:29 AM
i think his bounty would be higher since the pace of the story is pretty much going from bottom to top. so the farther they go, the more they encounter enemies that they should beat to reach that top spot.

Luckas
November 22, 2006, 06:36 AM
Maybe it's already asked, but any guess where did they take the Nami's photo on the wanted poster?
It seem in a tropical landscape.

LightReaper
November 22, 2006, 06:48 AM
Maybe it's already asked, but any guess where did they take the Nami's photo on the wanted poster?
It seem in a tropical landscape.
It was taken at the BBQ, if you look closely there's a franky family guy in the background eating some of that mizu meat.

The Boff
November 22, 2006, 08:34 AM
It was taken at the BBQ, if you look closely there's a franky family guy in the background eating some of that mizu meat.

but if they managed to get a pic of her, howcome they did not get a pic of Sanji....
tis weird i tells yous peoples....

Liqiud
November 22, 2006, 10:11 AM
Damned WG paparazzi...and they didn't get a pic of Sanji for certain comical reasons

Luckas
November 22, 2006, 10:16 AM
Sorry, what is "BBQ"?

Liqiud
November 22, 2006, 10:25 AM
BBQ = Barbecue

Luckas
November 22, 2006, 10:32 AM
BBQ = Barbecue
Oh, thanks.
Does someone know where to find an HQ, big version of the page with the bounties?

Liqiud
November 22, 2006, 10:36 AM
I don't know if there even is one, but I will look. They are bound to make a high quality pic and a color pic relatively soon though.

Edit: As I thought there are only HQ Raws out at present. Guess we'll just have to wait it out.