PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 300 Disussion [Naruto]

Leen
March 16, 2006, 04:39 PM
ch299 goodies bag here : http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=2064.0

All right. Let's begin the predictions.

Recap of 299. Sakura wasn't able to heal herself because she was wounded by Kyuubi's chakra. Naruto was teary and reflective. Yamato told him if he wanted to save Sakura, he must learn to not depend on Kyuubi. Sai's diary/book is left behind and picked up by Sakura. Something inside the book is intriguing. What can it be? What's the "experiment" that Kabuto and Orochimaru are talking about? Who is Sai's brother? Will Sasuke appear in this chapter?

Predict away.

Neo_Sasuke
March 16, 2006, 04:54 PM
ah, I bet that Sai's picture book has like, pctures of Naruto Sasuke ETC, Or dead bodys and stuf like that.
jajajaja

razor
March 16, 2006, 05:32 PM
i think the picture is about a sai brother or a picture of sasuke brother and sai brother in the same ANBU team(remember that itachi before become evil, he is ANBU?).

vick86
March 16, 2006, 05:42 PM
Chapter 300 will only consist of three pages:
1. The title image revealing that Kakashi has buckteeth.
2. Sai's picture will revealed to be Orochimaru in a tutu.
3. A message from Kishimoto stating that this is the end of the series.

HokageNaruto
March 16, 2006, 05:52 PM
i really hope the next chapter fill in more on the whole daouzu message

kadoman
March 16, 2006, 05:56 PM
If Sasuke does appear, it won't be until the very last panal. And it will be Sai facing him. Not that I think they'll fight, but it'll be that whole ....... and ?!? type of thing. I think the next chapter will focus mainly on Oro, Kabuto, Sai and Sasuke at Oro's lair. Somebody predict what Danzou is up to!!

Dracul
March 16, 2006, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by vick86:

Chapter 300 will only consist of three pages:
1. The title image revealing that Kakashi has buckteeth.
2. Sai's picture will revealed to be Orochimaru in a tutu.
3. A message from Kishimoto stating that this is the end of the series.

LOL! i really hope its the buck teeth! or the thick lips!

Anyways, predictions for 300:

>sakura and naruto will be awkward towards each other.
>yamato will continue to exhibit good leadership
>we'll see (traitor boy) sasuke in oro's underground volcano lair.
>we'll see kabuto in zie book.

THAT IS ALL.

Miso
March 16, 2006, 06:33 PM
Yamato will perhaps already seal Kyuubi or at least enforce the seal so that Kyuubi won't be able to take over so easily.
We will see what's in Sai's book. I think we will see some horrible scenes, something about Sai's brother? Perhaps also notes about some of his jutsus. Remember, he uses genjutsu by painting. Perhaps in this book there are some thoughts about how to utilise his painting ability to create jutsus.

KRNseraphim
March 16, 2006, 08:00 PM
iono i cant tell yamato's motive...i mean he makes sense that naruto's true power is the ability to even survive kyuubi but why does he want to completely seal it? i mean to me it seems like he's trying to weaken naruto...iono for some reason i cant trust yamato since he has the same anbu mask as the one of that guy who visited sai iono i cant trust him...plus if he seals it it's gonna be a seal that you can only use with Shodaime (first) hokage's ability so it'll be different from orochimaru's go-gyo fuuin (5 point seal) during the chuunin exam where jiraiya unseals it (go-gyo kai-een five point release) it would have to be yamato who would unseal the power again and if he's doing it to make naruto weaker then there's no reason for him to unseal it so iono...confused confused...and as for Sasuke being shown iono probably 300 episodes is insane so i'm gonna go along with the "last panel" of sasuke but i dont really care anymore i just wanna know yamato's motive. well thats my input

Hermie
March 16, 2006, 09:14 PM
Sai's book is hardcore pron, and you know it!!

sejma
March 16, 2006, 09:35 PM
Specifically, hardcore pron fantasising about him and Naruto. With lots of flowers and happy faces and bunnies that ejaculate rainbows.

Also, I'll repeat part of my 299 prediction:

(OGMZ IT TOTALLY SAYS WHO THE THIRD MS USER IS ITS KABUTO FOR REALZ)

(Though actually, I suppose his brother should be Shisui, and Sai's an Uchiha after all, and the third MS user, and would be after Itachi too except for the whole repressed emotions thing, and so when he meets Sasuke he'll be all like "Yo, chill. Be Zen, man. It's okay if your penis is too small. I can handle it." Oh, Sai!)

C4animax
March 16, 2006, 09:38 PM
iono i cant tell yamato's motive...i mean he makes sense that naruto's true power is the ability to even survive kyuubi but why does he want to completely seal it? i mean to me it seems like he's trying to weaken naruto...iono for some reason i cant trust yamato since he has the same anbu mask as the one of that guy who visited sai iono i cant trust him...plus if he seals it it's gonna be a seal that you can only use with Shodaime (first) hokage's ability so it'll be different from orochimaru's go-gyo fuuin (5 point seal) during the chuunin exam where jiraiya unseals it (go-gyo kai-een five point release) it would have to be yamato who would unseal the power again and if he's doing it to make naruto weaker then there's no reason for him to unseal it so iono...confused confused...and as for Sasuke being shown iono probably 300 episodes is insane so i'm gonna go along with the "last panel" of sasuke but i dont really care anymore i just wanna know yamato's motive. well thats my input

Errr, that's actually sai's belonging on the table...don't mix everything...yamato just told naruto what sakura nor jiraya wounded by him wouldn't tell him!!!! He is helping naruto to grow more and actually that's a good thing because he'll have to rely more on his jutsu than his huge chakra.(well in fact he's saying that his chakra is strong enough to take care of kyubi so we don't know...)

For sai's book : Most of you didn't notic the "white" haired guy on the cover but he appears on chapter 285 if i'm not mistaken so that's nothing new. From the expression of the team i think it might be a dark scene but the translation differ from two scanlation so it might be totaly wrong.

Next : I think what's on the book won't be revealed(so we get some huge revelation about the danzou message and the book and probably sai), team 7 will finish the preparation and after sealing (or before) naruto for good they will continue to orochimaru's location. Meanwhile oro and gay co will be arrived to their location and hopefully if all meet sasuke will be there as well, maybe not for chapter 300 but in the few next chapter!

Hermie : lol :D

UzumakiRoman
March 16, 2006, 10:55 PM
Errr, that's actually sai's belonging on the table...don't mix everything...yamato just told naruto what sakura nor jiraya wounded by him wouldn't tell him!!!! He is helping naruto to grow more and actually that's a good thing because he'll have to rely more on his jutsu than his huge chakra.(well in fact he's saying that his chakra is strong enough to take care of kyubi so we don't know...)

i agree.
everyone is tryin to figure out if Yamato is good or bad(why people think he's bad i don't know), but for me he's cool.
he was straight up with Naruto and told him the truth. He was like this this is what happened, this is what you need to do, let's get to it.
now i think Naruto is headed down the right path without being treated like the egg that's gonna break!
i can't believe Jiraiya didn't tell him!!!!!

glasskatana
March 16, 2006, 11:01 PM
I'm am going to go back to a prediction I made about Yamato/Kyuubi WAAAAAYY back when. I feel that first Yamato will retrace over the yondaime's seal with his own blood. Then he will activate a seperate jutsu and combine them into the seal that is currently on Naruto. Then he will use the necklace as a kind of lock to allow his own seal to be usable against the power of the kyuubi.

By the way. YAAAAYYYYY!!!!! someone finally recognized Naruto's own special powers. Think about it, a little hit from Naruto basically makes Sakura's right arm useless. That same chakra was flowing nonstop in Naruto's body. That's pretty kick ass. Not even Kabuto's healing abilities did very much, and according to Yamato, Sakura's wouldn't have either. That chakra is like instant mega-burn/impenetrable armor/extendable attack/ not-so-gentle-fist style. (from what I can tell its acting like neji's style of fighting. That is using foreign chakra as a kind of internal poison/attack against opponents. The only difference being that it also causes major external damage to the enemy.) To put it simply it OWNS!!! :pwned But apparently Naruto owned harder.

Now I really like Yamato. I hope that doesn't change.

P.S
To anyone who cares I just came to the realization that 4-tailed Naruto acts a lot like Grendel from the book Beowulf and more specifically the book Grendel

d3vlabs
March 16, 2006, 11:54 PM
oro/kabuto/sai make it to the lair
sasuke on the last panel. its chapter 300 after all.
any bets against?

Tamerlane
March 17, 2006, 12:31 AM
I am really hoping that Sasuke will finally make at least a small appearence in the next chapter as well.

But as for the rest of the story.....I think that a large part of the chapter will be covering Sai's book and the pictures in it. I have my own guesses that he is indeed a Uchiha and the book will somehow prove it. Perhaps pics of his brother and either Sasuke or Itachi in them. In the meantime Oro and company will be continuing to head to the secret base....and maybe....just maybe they will have the last panel be one of Sasuke. o_o

DarkManSharingan32
March 17, 2006, 12:40 AM
I'm am going to go back to a prediction I made about Yamato/Kyuubi WAAAAAYY back when. I feel that first Yamato will retrace over the yondaime's seal with his own blood. Then he will activate a seperate jutsu and combine them into the seal that is currently on Naruto. Then he will use the necklace as a kind of lock to allow his own seal to be usable against the power of the kyuubi.

By the way. YAAAAYYYYY!!!!! someone finally recognized Naruto's own special powers. Think about it, a little hit from Naruto basically makes Sakura's right arm useless. That same chakra was flowing nonstop in Naruto's body. That's pretty kick ass. Not even Kabuto's healing abilities did very much, and according to Yamato, Sakura's wouldn't have either. That chakra is like instant mega-burn/impenetrable armor/extendable attack/ not-so-gentle-fist style. (from what I can tell its acting like neji's style of fighting. That is using foreign chakra as a kind of internal poison/attack against opponents. The only difference being that it also causes major external damage to the enemy.) To put it simply it OWNS!!! :pwned But apparently Naruto owned harder.

Now I really like Yamato. I hope that doesn't change.

P.S
To anyone who cares I just came to the realization that 4-tailed Naruto acts a lot like Grendel from the book Beowulf and more specifically the book Grendel

Your point is voided....

It was clearly stated that Kyuubi's chakra (which has NOTHING to do with Naruto) has begun to poison Sakura through her wound... and Sakura is not at the CURRENT LEVEL to heal herself effectively...

and the Hyuuga Jyuuken style uses the persons OWN chakra to make attacks... and has nothing to do with "foreign chakra"....
----

Anyways, The suspicion about Naruto all arises from that Mask of his.... Now for those of you who don't believe there is a possibility that Yamato is bad... listen to this. There is a chance that he is trying to get Naruto in a false sense of secutiry about his own powers... in order to take advantage of him later. Think about it... Jiraiya has been training him to master his Kyuubi chakra for all these years, and now Yamato just says..."you dont need it".... That SHOULD send up a red flag...

Anyways, i do believe Naruto is on the right track now... and will get stronger down this path...faster than Yamato knows.
---

PREDICTION:

Now that Yamato & CO have been slowed down by Sai's fake corpse... we might get a glimpse into Oro chimaru's hideout in the next chapter... I feel pretty sure that we might have some kind of dialogue between Naruto/Sakura reguarding what Yamato has told him... but it will be brief... They will focus mostly on the art book... Which will obviously be an Uchiha who they have come in contact with... Itachi or Sasuke... If it were something like dead-bodies, I'd expect Sakura to have a greater reaction. I.e. Dropping the book

We can also expect to see some kind of Konoha flash where Danzou/Tsunade begin to discuss the current situations....

But who knows.... OH... and just so you guys know... For the 5th straight chapter... I predict we will catch a peek at Sasuke...lol

morex12
March 17, 2006, 12:50 AM
well i think yamato realice that naruto has a special talent cause he was discussin why naruto didn,t get a lot of damage whe he went kyubi and sakura with just a scratch was in severe pain maybe naruto has something special in him but he hasen't realice jet cause he relaing on the kyubi to much maybe that's why yamato wants to seal the kyubi in him but that's just my idea that could probably happen

glasskatana
March 17, 2006, 12:57 AM
Your point is voided....

It was clearly stated that Kyuubi's chakra (which has NOTHING to do with Naruto) has begun to poison Sakura through her wound... and Sakura is not at the CURRENT LEVEL to heal herself effectively...

and the Hyuuga Jyuuken style uses the persons OWN chakra to make attacks... and has nothing to do with "foreign chakra"....

Exactly Hyuuga Jyuuken works by forcing your own chakra into another person's body, damaging their internal body. (If one is exceptional at jyuuken they can also control the opponent's own chakra through the opening points, but that wasn't what I was talking about.) Because the Kyuubi chakra hit Sakura it entered her body and is now acting as a poison, thus damagaing her internally. So, at least from my perspective, they are acting rather similarly. I don't see why my point is voided.

zaijan_85
March 17, 2006, 01:35 AM
thank god, naruto isnt going to rely on his kyuubi everytime!
I predict they'll be heading to their secret base

chunks
March 17, 2006, 02:10 AM
I hope Sasuke doesn't show up. I hope his appearance isn't just, oh I was hanging out at the cave waiting for Orochi to get back and here I am!... It needs to be something badass like him jumping in during a battle all cocky and beating the shit out of everyone until it's just Naruto and Sasuke left... or something hopefully more creative than that. But to just be waiting at the cave... that's not what I want. I can wait a bit more for something to build up as long as it's worth the wait.

I don't think the picturebook will be anything that great. Just a bit of his past maybe? An uchiha maybe?

DarkManSharingan32
March 17, 2006, 02:13 AM
Exactly Hyuuga Jyuuken works by forcing your own chakra into another person's body, damaging their internal body. (If one is exceptional at jyuuken they can also control the opponent's own chakra through the opening points, but that wasn't what I was talking about.) Because the Kyuubi chakra hit Sakura it entered her body and is now acting as a poison, thus damagaing her internally. So, at least from my perspective, they are acting rather similarly. I don't see why my point is voided.

Because Jyuuken isn't a poison, and the symptoms don't match with any other poison... The comparison doesn't make sense...

up_town2
March 17, 2006, 03:54 AM
I hope Sasuke doesn't show up. I hope his appearance isn't just, oh I was hanging out at the cave waiting for Orochi to get back and here I am!... It needs to be something badass like him jumping in during a battle all cocky and beating the shit out of everyone until it's just Naruto and Sasuke left... or something hopefully more creative than that..

no.... on the last page of ep300 oro and gang catch Sasuke playing with himself while using the sharingan...hahaha
and sai book gives the answers to my math test next week....hahahha

okay seriously: *yamamoto clone continues the chase
                         *yamamoto makes his seal but it cant block the kyubi intirely or naruto's chakra will become all wack (like the time when oro did his seal "5 part seal")
                         *and then sai book which is incomplete.... (ep287) said its his brothers and cant give it to anyone else the book will be like his journal of his hidden feelings..
                         * and then finally Sasuke will apear (but training) and perfecting his sharingan or he intercepts yamamoto's clone and they have a show down..    :amuse

Miso
March 17, 2006, 04:48 AM
Sai's book is hardcore pron, and you know it!!

I favorize this theory.....;)

As for Sasuke: no - he won't show it.
It'll still take some time for him to reappear.
Perhaps it has something to do with the experiment Oro talked about in 299? He says to Kabuto that he (K) can let Sai join the experiment if he (K) wants to.
Any guesses about this experiment?

Eagles Claw
March 17, 2006, 06:56 AM
Well I won't deny I was wrong last time, Sai did die, but what the hell was with the Sai's death enrages Naruto crap... anyways, doesn't really matter any more.

About Yamato, none of all that "Evil Yamato" stuff makes any sense to me. Why would he want to take advantage of Naruto, wasn't it easy enough when he stopped his Kyubi form. What do you think his motives are? Or are you just jumping onto any idea that pops up in your mind? Sorry I'm just confused here. Yamato was specifically chosen due to the fact that he has some sense of control over the Bijuu power. When Tsunade searched him up and chose him, you think he planned all that too?

All that is a load of crap to me, if he wanted to do something he'd have done it long ago. Sakura nd Naruto are injured as it is already. What's stopping him from ececuting those ulterior motives you're talking about?

Anyways, Yamato is right, Naruto doesn't need the Kyubi Chakra, if he uses it too much it'll shorten his Life Span after having to recover as Jiraiya said. The reason it weakened him when Oro sealed him up is because Naruto wasn't that strong, neither too bright back then. He's alot stronger now. If his Chakra is strong enough to withstand the Kyubi Chakra, I'm sure he'll progress considerably without it. Going into a rage and huting your firends is never good either. Yamato wants him to learn to enhance his own abilities, and use his own streangth to protect Sakura and save sasuke. It's just like the curse seal really, it's unnatural and damaging to yourself.

Sai's book.... Although I was hell bent on refuting the Idea that Sai was an Uhicha due to the fact that it really sounds ridiculous to me, the fact that Orochimaru decided so suddenly to take Sai with him does arouse a bit of suspicion. I'm not 100% sure on it, but it's something to contemplate on. His book may contain some uhicha stuff... or as everyone else seems to think, his brother may be Kabuto (Which makes even more nonsense because Kabuto wasn't originally from Konoha anyway), that would be another reason why Oro just took him. Last reason I'd say is because he has a cool Blood Line Limit (Or whatever it's called) that oro wants to use... Make Sasuke steal all his jutsu then throw him in the river.

I say that because I predict that the "Experament" is to do with Sasuke and gathering lots and lots of Jutsu... that's why a fag like Sai can join the experament too, coz all he needs to do is use the Sharingan on him.

To finish off, sorry if I made some factual mistakes on the Naruto conceptual make up. I'm not a Naruto Sage, neither do I profess to be.

himema
March 17, 2006, 07:32 AM
My prediction:
Yamato, Sakura & Naruto will see many different sketches of penises in Sai's book. They will also see a picture of naked Naruto(which Sai saw at the onsen). Naruto will get so grossed out that he will turn into his Kiuyubi form with rasengan in his hand and will start chasing after Sai imediately. Yamato will realize that he is Sai's long lost brother and will chase after Naruto yelling "Don't touch my bro, Naruto!!". Meanwhile, Oro , Kabuto & Sai arrive at Oro's underground castle. As soon as Sai sees Sasuke, he gets startled by his manly beauty and asks if Sakuke can pose nude for him. Sasuke gets personally offended and gives Sai an evil stare & his eyes change to sharingans. And so chapter 300 finishes!

kaguyanas
March 17, 2006, 07:45 AM
sai is related to naruto somehow. he sed his bro is already dead. so it might b yondamai..who is most likely related to naruto. n the experiment is prolly developing sasukes sharingguin. prolly to the mangaku sharingun. n yamato might b working for douzon or akatsuki. thats y he wants to seal the kybuui permentantly. his mission or job aint to kill naruto but oro. n naruto better get stonger by himself. sasuke is most likely gona show up later during some fight to show off his skill. prolly when naruto shows up to the base.

SharinganXde
March 17, 2006, 07:50 AM
hmmm predictions....since everyone are throwing around all these predictions i decided to join and waste my time.....well anyways...first of all i dont know whats up with sai and penises but its hilarious....second i believe that sai is yondaime's  little brother since yondaime is dead and sai's brother is dead. if yondaime is sai's brother then sai is related to naruto somehow.... this is how chapter 300 will start out.......NARUTO, SAKURA, AND YAMATO FOUND PICTURES OF YONDAIME AND SAI WHEN THEY WERE YOUNG  IN THE SCRAP BOOK AND FIGURE ALL THIS CRAP OUT.........THATS ABOUT IT  and a week gap between each manga is killing the hell out of me! :p :blink :eyeroll :o

Eagles Claw
March 17, 2006, 08:02 AM
sai is related to naruto somehow. he sed his bro is already dead. so it might b yondamai..who is most likely related to naruto. n the experiment is prolly developing sasukes sharingguin. prolly to the mangaku sharingun. n yamato might b working for douzon or akatsuki. thats y he wants to seal the kybuui permentantly. his mission or job aint to kill naruto but oro. n naruto better get stonger by himself. sasuke is most likely gona show up later during some fight to show off his skill. prolly when naruto shows up to the base.

Yamato working for Akatsuki!? God the absurdity is killing me! I think I cleared up the whole Danzough/Yamato thing before, I'll just quote my previous post.

For all that say Yamato is up to no good, lets do maths shall we...

Danzou + Roots = Together and unified in primary objectives.

Yamato + ANBU = Together and unified in primary objectives.

Roots + ANBU = Not together and in opposition to each others objectives.

Yamato + Danzou = Not together and in opposition to each others objectives. With addition that Danzou was upset that he was set as the leader.

I rest my case.

Danzou didn't want him to be the leader, he said something about the previous hokage's teachings could've rubbed off on him. He didn't like the 3rd and sure doesn't like Tsunade the 5th. Yamato was specifically hand picked by Tsunade, why would the most elite ANBU member be working for Danzou, let alone Akatsuki.

No offence, but you guys hurt my brain... :confused[br]Posted at: 17 March 2006, 04:56:28_________________________________________________

hmmm predictions....since everyone are throwing around all these predictions i decided to join and waste my time.....well anyways...first of all i dont know whats up with sai and penises but its hilarious....second i believe that sai is yondaime's little brother since yondaime is dead and sai's brother is dead.

I beg to differ because of one reason.

Uber cool Hokage + Uber sucky fag = No Blood relation.

Plus, he wouldn't even have known the forth. Way before his time. Not too bad a prediction though... it did get me thinking.

hatakescarecrow
March 17, 2006, 08:03 AM
My prediction:
Yamato, Sakura & Naruto will see many different sketches of penises in Sai's book. They will also see a picture of naked Naruto(which Sai saw at the onsen). Naruto will get so grossed out that he will turn into his Kiuyubi form with rasengan in his hand and will start chasing after Sai imediately. Yamato will realize that he is Sai's long lost brother and will chase after Naruto yelling "Don't touch my bro, Naruto!!". Meanwhile, Oro , Kabuto & Sai arrive at Oro's underground castle. As soon as Sai sees Sasuke, he gets startled by his manly beauty and asks if Sakuke can pose nude for him. Sasuke gets personally offended and gives Sai an evil stare & his eyes change to sharingans. And so chapter 300 finishes!

This prediction FTW

Snake1786
March 17, 2006, 08:40 AM
Well did you see that kid at the picture of Sai he had gray hair maybe its Kabuto and Sais brother. And as for the Prediction it would be perfect if Sasuke would appear and as for the things in that book I dont know really maybe it is a secret message from Sai to Naruto and Yamato how they find him or maybe he is dumb and wrote the plan of Danzou and forgot it and the least as for Yamato being a partner of Orochimaru I hope not because he is really cool with his Wood Jutsu.

Sephy7KillerMech
March 17, 2006, 09:16 AM
I think what is in Sai's book is going to be "disturbing" maybe pictures of hell and demons, maybe his bro died in a fire and now he's obssessed with it or something *shrug*. I don't find Sai very interesting and for some reason i've always thought Kishi did that for a reason, I don't think Sai is going to be a character that is with the manga for a very long time.
I'm convinced Yamato is good, i've always believed he is good, and i'm totaly psyched that Naruto is getting his kyubii chakra sealed away, and i think we all should know what this is leading up to. This is leading up to the one thing we didn't get to see in the last battle between Naruto and Sasuke, a battle without cursed seal or Kyubii chakra. Of course I'm not sure if Sasuke is going to appear, i know he won't be meeting Naruto if he does, at least not in the next chapter. I do think that Naruto's chakra is being sealed at this moment so that when he does meet Sasuke we can have a fair fight, Naruto will lose of course, but hey, it'll be fair. We'll also get to see Jiraiya's training in full effect and i believe this was set up by kishi as well, having his chakra not sealed before confronting Oro and having is sealed after confronting Oro was an elaborate plot point placed to have a nice interesting fight with sasuke later.
Also, new theory about Kabuto, I think he is far more interested in Oro's work than he is Oro himself. I think he signed onto Oro's team so that he could sort of become an apprentince as far as Oro's science experiments go, but i think he's also learned alot from his own experiments, it's a mutual gain situation. He's obviously intelligent and he's obviously very good at refraining from mentioning it or gloating. The only real recognition he needs is from his tutor and supplier Oro, if you have noticed he doesn't really care about what other people think but he seems to really enjoy Oro's attention, maybe he looks up to Oro because of the status his father held? Remember his father was a famous medical ninja, maybe Kabuto was a lonely kid? anyway.. all just shots in the dark about Kabuto.
I think Sakura is falling in love with Naruto, she never really protected his feelings before, then again maybe it was just a difficult subject, it was difficult for Jiraiya to talk about as well. I think Inner Sakura will make a comeback when Sasuke returns. I think Sakura still has some feelings for Sasuke and I think new feelings are forming for Naruto, only time will tell.

bebong
March 17, 2006, 12:59 PM
I think what is in Sai's book is going to be "disturbing" maybe pictures of hell and demons, maybe his bro died in a fire and now he's obssessed with it or something *shrug*. I don't find Sai very interesting and for some reason i've always thought Kishi did that for a reason, I don't think Sai is going to be a character that is with the manga for a very long time.
I'm convinced Yamato is good, i've always believed he is good, and i'm totaly psyched that Naruto is getting his kyubii chakra sealed away, and i think we all should know what this is leading up to. This is leading up to the one thing we didn't get to see in the last battle between Naruto and Sasuke, a battle without cursed seal or Kyubii chakra. Of course I'm not sure if Sasuke is going to appear, i know he won't be meeting Naruto if he does, at least not in the next chapter. I do think that Naruto's chakra is being sealed at this moment so that when he does meet Sasuke we can have a fair fight, Naruto will lose of course, but hey, it'll be fair. We'll also get to see Jiraiya's training in full effect and i believe this was set up by kishi as well, having his chakra not sealed before confronting Oro and having is sealed after confronting Oro was an elaborate plot point placed to have a nice interesting fight with sasuke later.
Also, new theory about Kabuto, I think he is far more interested in Oro's work than he is Oro himself. I think he signed onto Oro's team so that he could sort of become an apprentince as far as Oro's science experiments go, but i think he's also learned alot from his own experiments, it's a mutual gain situation. He's obviously intelligent and he's obviously very good at refraining from mentioning it or gloating. The only real recognition he needs is from his tutor and supplier Oro, if you have noticed he doesn't really care about what other people think but he seems to really enjoy Oro's attention, maybe he looks up to Oro because of the status his father held? Remember his father was a famous medical ninja, maybe Kabuto was a lonely kid? anyway.. all just shots in the dark about Kabuto.
I think Sakura is falling in love with Naruto, she never really protected his feelings before, then again maybe it was just a difficult subject, it was difficult for Jiraiya to talk about as well. I think Inner Sakura will make a comeback when Sasuke returns. I think Sakura still has some feelings for Sasuke and I think new feelings are forming for Naruto, only time will tell.

That could be it.
His drawings are probably his brutal past?? no?

Remus
March 17, 2006, 02:35 PM
Well for the sake of the Sasuke fans show the bitch already and I would like to see Naruto getting rid of the Kyuubi for a bit.
And I hope that in the future Sasuke fights Itachi and Itachi kicks his ass to hell so we are once and for all rid of him.
Gay traitors dun belong into anime...

Leen
March 17, 2006, 03:43 PM
^
We are talking about manga, not anime here.

All right, prepare for ch300. My first prediction is that we will be seeing Sasuke in this chapter. I believe that with Orochiamru, Kabuto and Sai running away, they will be heading to their hideout. Then, probably at page 16-17, we will see Sasuke standing in front of the door smiling and say "Yo, you're late." or he can just stand there being cool and stuff like that. Naruto will vow not to use kyuubi's as his main source of power, we will learn more about Sai and his brother as well as what's inside the diary and also learn a bit about Danzou's proposal in the envelope.

MadTact
March 17, 2006, 04:08 PM
First I think we will see who is in the picture and find out who it is. I am not sure, but Yamato's clone should still be chasing Oro. I would also expect that they would resume the chase once again after the shocker which might be near the end of the chapter.I also doubt Sasuke will be making any appearance.

I wonder why people think Yamato has some bad intenstions for Naruto. The 3rd trained him, so don't don't bash him. I think what he said to Naruto is quite fine. When fighting someone u should use your own strength, even though its his body its not the same. The point about him hurting someone is also valid. I don't think u would want a power that would hurt your friends or you wouldn't be able to tell friend from foe.

chibihoshichan
March 17, 2006, 05:22 PM
Sai's book.... Although I was hell bent on refuting the Idea that Sai was an Uhicha due to the fact that it really sounds ridiculous to me, the fact that Orochimaru decided so suddenly to take Sai with him does arouse a bit of suspicion. I'm not 100% sure on it, but it's something to contemplate on. His book may contain some uhicha stuff... or as everyone else seems to think, his brother may be Kabuto (Which makes even more nonsense because Kabuto wasn't originally from Konoha anyway), that would be another reason why Oro just took him. Last reason I'd say is because he has a cool Blood Line Limit (Or whatever it's called) that oro wants to use... Make Sasuke steal all his jutsu then throw him in the river.

I say that because I predict that the "Experament" is to do with Sasuke and gathering lots and lots of Jutsu... that's why a fag like Sai can join the experament too, coz all he needs to do is use the Sharingan on him.

To finish off, sorry if I made some factual mistakes on the Naruto conceptual make up. I'm not a Naruto Sage, neither do I profess to be.

I completely agree with the Experiment Idea you have. However, does it really matter if Sasuke has all those jutsu or not? I mean, Orochimaru changed into another person's body without given him justu's to copy. Or do you mean to have Sasuke have every single Jutsu Orochimaru can get into Sasuke, even if Orochimaru has known that skill?

Anyway, it is logical and interesting. :3

Eagles Claw
March 17, 2006, 06:40 PM
I completely agree with the Experiment Idea you have. However, does it really matter if Sasuke has all those jutsu or not? I mean, Orochimaru changed into another person's body without given him justu's to copy. Or do you mean to have Sasuke have every single Jutsu Orochimaru can get into Sasuke, even if Orochimaru has known that skill?

Anyway, it is logical and interesting. :3

Well, it is an experament we're talking about. Doesn't have to be for when Oro takes his body, he could just be testing Sauke's skill/abilities and what not.

donkeyhigh
March 17, 2006, 08:34 PM
If Naruto has enough chakra to endure Kyubii, and still use his own chakra with high quality techniques like Rasengan and Kage-Bunshin, that would in a way mean he has more chakra than the Kyubii. Wouldn't it?

I mean, if enduring the Kyubii takes about 90% of his chakra, and his body's been used to this since he was born. His body's been making enough chakra throughout his life, in order to surpress the Kyubii, then what if the Kyubii inside of Naruto suddenly died or was removed? Then Naruto would have super-chakra, even 10% more than with the Kyubii, but he would be able to controll it 100% perfectly.

Translation of Chapter 299:

Yamato: From now on, I'm going to suppress Your Kyuubi power completely

Oh my God, it finally happened.
If Naruto no longer has to use his own chakra in order to hold the Kyubii in check, then he can consentrate ALL his normal chakra into his techniques. And will probably feel allot better too.

Think about it, Sakura only got a little taste of the Kyubii chakra that entered her wound, and she's in allot of pain. Naruto goes around with that thing 24/7, and can't feel anything.
Look at it this way: if you break a bone, the human body will do it's best to heal that bone, right? And it will strenghen the bone also, so it won't break that easilly again.
Now think as if you've broken every limb in your body, and as soon as they are fixed a weird dude with a hammer comes and breakes them again, even though they keep getting stronger and stronger.. He comes by every time your bones are fixed.
Then, one day, when you're body is at it's peak, someone kills the weird dude, and noone comes over to break your bones any more. But now they are much stronger than the first time they got broken, because they've been hardening, because of the cells in your body.

Now if you compare the cells in the body, and the bones and the weird dude with chakra and kyubii, you'll see my point.

Now Naruto's body is much stronger than before, because it's been hardened.

And since Naruto's had the Kyubii in his body since he's been born, he should have a Hell-load of chakra inside of him, making it possible for him to live, just waiting to be released.

Atleast, that's my point of view.

Tanuki-dono
March 17, 2006, 08:44 PM
I found this chapter to be very intriguing to say the least.  Yamato gained love points from me for being so level-headed and mature about the situation.  He's not unsympatheitc, yet he's not too emotional.  I was overjoyed when he conversed with Naruto, and I think the points he made were wonderful.  Finally, someone is acknowledging Naruto's strength without the Kyuubi.  I was always of the opinion that he possessed a lot of chakra on his own.  When all the talk of "containers" surfaced via Itachi-story, I was curious if that was meant in connection to kyuubi control, since he was likely involved with Akatsuki by the time he became obsessed with this way of thinking. Maybe, in that view, the measure of Naruto's as a "container" is huge... And also, way back, when Kakashi was first teaching the team chakra control, when he spoke of Naruto's potential, it seemed like he was talking about Naruto himself rather than the Kyuubi, but that's debateable.

I was impressed by how well Naruto took the news of the Kyuubi - he showed definite maturity.  And the determination to protect Sakura and Sasuke shining in his eyes was a nice touch.  These were some nice panels, in my opinion.  I think Naruto is going to definitely choose his own power over the Kyuubi.  He fights to protect those that are precious to him, a theme that has been around since the Zabuza and Haku story.  But...I still believe we'll see more Kyuubi tails in the future.  Whether this is on account of the Kyuubi's powers of control or Yamato's failure to act, I do not know.  But I think we'll eventually see it.

Which brings me to my next point - the thing that worries me a bit.  Yamato is key to controlling Kyuubi at this point in the story.  I hope this is not Kishimoto's way of issuing a peripheral death sentence.  If Yamato is so pivotal to things going well, his removal would create great conflict in the story at a later date.  Since he's so useful, I fear for his life.  I know he's strong, however the way things stand, I feel a bit unbalanced as of to how things are going to play out.  Yamato's disposal would really set the team up for a dire situation, should the need for more conflict arise in the future.

On to to other things... Sai isn't dead. Of course, we aren't surprised.  And Kabuto was behind the specifics of the hanging setup.  Well, that wasn't so unexpected.  Moving on... In this chapter, some key points were brought forth.  Orochimaru let the mention of an experiment slip.  Very interesting indeed.  Seems like we're shifting toward Sai's story.  The book Sakura is looking at will reinforce this focus.  I wonder who the lighter-haired boy could be?  If only Deidara wasn't from another country, I'd be tempted to link that.  Oh, wait.  His brother is dead.  Maybe it's an entirely new character then, and the reason Team 7 is so shocked is that the art depicted in the pages is grotesque.  Maybe it's emotional?  Maybe there are secrets? Maybe Sai has been experimented on before? Whatever it is, it's bound to be interesting. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Oh, and about Sasuke.  He might actually show up, since 300 is one of those conspicuous numbers.  Ha. Watch him be in the shadows on the last page...  :smile-big

C4animax
March 17, 2006, 08:52 PM
Anyways, The suspicion about Naruto all arises from that Mask of his.... Now for those of you who don't believe there is a possibility that Yamato is bad... listen to this. There is a chance that he is trying to get Naruto in a false sense of secutiry about his own powers... in order to take advantage of him later. Think about it... Jiraiya has been training him to master his Kyuubi chakra for all these years, and now Yamato just says..."you dont need it".... That SHOULD send up a red flag...

Anyways, i do believe Naruto is on the right track now... and will get stronger down this path...faster than Yamato knows.

Well naruto quitting without fighting do understand that he's too hasty and this can cause damage to close people, for now we only had some stupid rumors(and god there are lots of them) about a mask that doesn't even belong to him or the face on the chapter 285 (the ninja doesn"t look like him at all). He also do that because he knows that it hurts naruto everytime he uses kyubi...and last reason is that yamato just can't afford naruto being mad again and bring the unfinished mission to a failure.

On a sidenote i wonder if he would be able to break that seal when facing the leader of akatsuki or whoever is too strong? Maybe he'll be fine witout kyubi...
(note that gaara is off shukaku and naruto will be off kyubi hehe...)

It would be normal for sasuke to show up, (i can't see oro taking 10 chapters to get to his base..) but saying that he'll show up because next chapter come to 300..we'll see.

sejma
March 17, 2006, 11:02 PM
I wonder why people think Yamato has some bad intenstions for Naruto. The 3rd trained him, so don't don't bash him.

That's a poor argument to make - after all, another one of the Third's students was Orochimaru... (though actually, it doesn't say that the Third *trained* him, specifically - just that he was a top ANBU under him. I don't think Yamato's politics are actually mentioned, only what Danzou wants his politics to *not* be.)

fallen_angel
March 18, 2006, 03:55 AM
Hey... I'm having difficulties reading Chapter 299...

When is Chapter 300 going to be released? I just read Manga off the internet...

Eagles Claw
March 18, 2006, 04:46 AM
I'd say if we ain't seeing Sasuke in 300, then we ain't gonna see him for a very long time... I think Kishi wants us to wait a lil longer.

I think it's cool that Naruto is having the Kyuubi sealed. What's all Jiraiya's training for if he's just gonna use the Kyuubi anyway? We'll get to see how much he's really progressed. Plus I thought something like that would have to happen for the next showdown with Sasuke and Naruto... whenever it'll happen. Because Kyuubi Naruto would rip him to shreds.

I really hope Yamato doesn't die... that'd be really sad...

kaguyanas
March 18, 2006, 05:08 AM
Well for the sake of the Sasuke fans show the bitch already and I would like to see Naruto getting rid of the Kyuubi for a bit.
And I hope that in the future Sasuke fights Itachi and Itachi kicks his ass to hell so we are once and for all rid of him.
Gay traitors dun belong into anime...

HELL YES!!!
couldnt agrre more

jimhawking
March 18, 2006, 05:19 AM
I Don't think we will actually know whats in that book untill later in the arc. With the way things are progressing they have to be at the base by now so Sasuke shows this issue or next. Even Team 7 may have just reached the lake.

zero_absoluto
March 18, 2006, 05:39 AM
The chapter is going to show sai's picture probably with his brother (Hope an Uchiha).
And then the whole chapter Naruto apologizing to sakura for hurting her. :noworry

mageofdeath
March 18, 2006, 09:56 AM
they have to show Sasuke in this chapter if they don't I will seriously be stunned, not because I want to see Sasuke (I don't really miss him) but because its kind of expected from a big issue to have a big attraction, I forgot what they did for chapters 200 and 100 respectively maybe we should look them up...

enzomars
March 18, 2006, 10:28 AM
All right, prepare for ch300. My first prediction is that we will be seeing Sasuke in this chapter. I believe that with Orochiamru, Kabuto and Sai running away, they will be heading to their hideout. Then, probably at page 16-17, we will see Sasuke standing in front of the door smiling and say "Yo, you're late." or he can just stand there being cool and stuff like that. Naruto will vow not to use kyuubi's as his main source of power, we will learn more about Sai and his brother as well as what's inside the diary and also learn a bit about Danzou's proposal in the envelope.

I was going to write a long post but i found this post. That IMO what's exactly gonna happen.

Except for the "learn a bit about Danzou's proposal in the envelope" part.

C4animax
March 18, 2006, 11:17 AM
The chapter is going to show sai's picture probably with his brother (Hope an Uchiha).
And then the whole chapter Naruto apologizing to sakura for hurting her. :noworry

So he would be an uchiha then?...

they have to show Sasuke in this chapter if they don't I will seriously be stunned, not because I want to see Sasuke (I don't really miss him) but because its kind of expected from a big issue to have a big attraction, I forgot what they did for chapters 200 and 100 respectively maybe we should look them up...

Well so far it's only been expected by people who heard/believe the "300th" rumor.

bebong
March 18, 2006, 02:21 PM
I was going to write a long post but i found this post. That IMO what's exactly gonna happen.

Except for the "learn a bit about Danzou's proposal in the envelope" part.

Yup it should've been like that to commemorate teh 300th chapter. Just in the end!!! Its okay I wanna see sasuke!!! even if it's JUST the shadow!!! I'll pray tonight :p

SharinganXde
March 18, 2006, 05:34 PM
i think next chapter will be exciting.....with orochimaru returning home and maybe seeing sasuke being all bitchy and learning more about sai (aka...perverted fag). why does everyone think sai is another uchiha cuz i dont really see that happening....

veagam
March 18, 2006, 06:44 PM
just thought i will post my views. For some reason, i believe that Sai and Sasuke's picture will be in the diary or like someone else had said, their brothers
and this may be really out there and might be read with scorn, but isnt it even remotely possible that Sai could be of Uchiha descent. im not sure if they say his last name, but he could well be a cousin of sasuke or something. danzou might want a powerful sharingan user when he plans to take over konoha or something. or like before, sai could be the brother of itachi's friend. another theory is that u kno the "best friend" itachi killed to get the mangakyou sharingan, sai could be related.

SharinganXde
March 18, 2006, 06:57 PM
just thought i will post my views.  For some reason, i believe that Sai and Sasuke's picture will be in the diary or like someone else had said, their brothers
and this may be really out there and might be read with scorn, but isnt it even remotely possible that Sai could be of Uchiha descent. 

why is sai a uchiha??.....please explain this thing u guys are seeing and im not.......

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 18, 2006, 09:29 PM
Hm...
They did seem quiet shocked about what was in the book,
I'm guessing it was pictures of his brother dying. ((Doubt it.))
Maybe even Sasuke, you never know.

diegocfq
March 18, 2006, 09:34 PM
I think that Sai's book will not have any info about danzou's plot, it will be probably something about himself. I hope Sasuke appears soon so we can finally se what will happen with him, hmmm and i think next chapter we're gonna see why and how Oro will use Sai (he could think danzou is trash and killed sai instantly...)=)

Rampages
March 18, 2006, 10:12 PM
Remember, he uses genjutsu by painting. Perhaps in this book there are some thoughts about how to utilise his painting ability to create jutsus.

Can anyone confirm this ? I think he uses Ninjutsu with paintings, after all he uses one to fly, and the others are all very material, resembling summoning techniques.

If you have any information, please post it!

C4animax
March 18, 2006, 11:48 PM
It doubt it's genjustu since it's similar to illusion, and i doubt you can ride on illusion...i think that his jutsu are more like shikamaru's shadow jutsu.(exept that he can draw anything he wants)

mrwhos
March 19, 2006, 01:42 AM
If there's a picture of Sais brother then I think it's Shuishi (Itachis best friend who he killed) and about the experiments is if Sasuke can obtain the same  Sharingan as Itachis, beacuse he couldn't kill Naruto. Itachis best friend Shuishi isn't an Uchiha if i remmber right. that's why if Sasuke will kill Sai and might obtain the same SHaringan as Ithachi in order to kill Itachi he need same powerfull Sharingan as his brothers. And we have not seen the whole underground that Sasuske used to visit and read about the true secret of Sharingan, that's what it's in Sais book are painted in to. Sai might have discoverd how to obtain the Mangekuy... SHaringan in other way, some "short cuts" as Itachi did.

Eagles Claw
March 19, 2006, 02:51 AM
If there's a picture of Sais brother then I think it's Shuishi (Itachis best friend who he killed) and about the experiments is if Sasuke can obtain the same Sharingan as Itachis, beacuse he couldn't kill Naruto. Itachis best friend Shuishi isn't an Uchiha if i remmber right. that's why if Sasuke will kill Sai and might obtain the same SHaringan as Ithachi in order to kill Itachi he need same powerfull Sharingan as his brothers. And we have not seen the whole underground that Sasuske used to visit and read about the true secret of Sharingan, that's what it's in Sais book are painted in to. Sai might have discoverd how to obtain the Mangekuy... SHaringan in other way, some "short cuts" as Itachi did.

Firstly, Uchiha Shuishi, was infact an Uhicha. Secondly, the Mangekyou Sharingan isn't obtained coz the guy's name is Shuishi and can neither be obtained just coz you kill his brother. Thirdly, why Shuishi has come into all this... I don't know. Sai is sooo not Uchiha. Only thing that does hold a posibility that he is... is why Oro decided to take him so suddenly, but then there's so many other reasons.

why is sai a uchiha??.....please explain this thing u guys are seeing and im not.......

Just another romour mate. I think everybodies jumping to these conclusions coz it's thought that Sai's brother has to be someone we know. I'd be inclined to agree also, but the issue may not be Sai's brother... but something else. Like others have already mentioned, info on Sai's real mission

I had a theory that he wouldn't have just left those things so maybe he left it for them to see, how to keep a track on him or something like that. Though it would have made a lot more sense if he told them before hand. So nothing really solid here, though if he did tell them before hand, Yamato wouldn't have let him go anyway.

Aside from all that, it's most likely it's a picture anyway, but I'm clueless on who's gonna be in there so no jumping to conclusions for me...

Silver_Archer
March 19, 2006, 04:09 AM
Yamato: From now on, I'm going to suppress Your Kyuubi power completely

I dont quite unerstand why this means that Yamato is going to seal off the kyubi so that he cant use it at all? I am thinking it simply means he wont wait till naruto sprouts 4 tails, he's going to use that technique of his to stop him immediately on spouting tails.

Now, dont get this the wrong way, the when it comes to Yamato and Kyubi, the popular prediction of the week really isnt worth anything. If you remember, back when there was mention of the first being able to control bijuu, everyone was thinking they are essentially going to see something along the lines of :-

Yamato: "Here boy, here kyubi, roll over. now play dead. Here, fetch this stick. Thats a goood boy *pat pat*

Guess what, it didn't happen. I expect a similar fate for the theory that Yamato is going to totally seal off the kyubi and that Yamato is with the akatsuki or evil or whatever.

girlsfavtoy
March 19, 2006, 06:59 AM
I dont quite unerstand why this means that Yamato is going to seal off the kyubi so that he cant use it at all? I am thinking it simply means he wont wait till naruto sprouts 4 tails, he's going to use that technique of his to stop him immediately on spouting tails.

Now, dont get this the wrong way, the when it comes to Yamato and Kyubi, the popular prediction of the week really isnt worth anything. If you remember, back when there was mention of the first being able to control bijuu, everyone was thinking they are essentially going to see something along the lines of :-

Yamato: "Here boy, here kyubi, roll over. now play dead. Here, fetch this stick. Thats a goood boy *pat pat*

Guess what, it didn't happen. I expect a similar fate for the theory that Yamato is going to totally seal off the kyubi and that Yamato is with the akatsuki or evil or whatever.

Well Yamato CAN seal off the Kyuubi chakara completely (probably :P). We've already seen it. I doubt Yamato went at 4-tailed Naruto with the intent of, `I'll just turn him down a notch`. And i doubt he would take ANY chance of letting Naruto get out of control again, seems to me like Yamato is NO match for 4-tail Naruto as is. I don't think Yamato is brain dead as Naruto sometimes can be, and he won't take another chance. I also doubt we would've seen the whole conversation with Naruto, about how he should rely on HIMSELF.

I agree with you on the Yamato being evil or what not. That sounds senseless. Too many arguments against it imo.

Eagles Claw
March 19, 2006, 08:41 AM

Yamato sealing off the Kyubi only means Kishi is gonna give the Kyuubi a break for a while. Let Naruto fight without it, otherwise he'd be invincible anyway. I thout it'd be very interesting with NAruto relying soley on his own Chakra now.

Yamato... Evil... with Akatsuki.... For crying out loud man... need I re quote my old posts. Absolutely absurd imo.

I agree with you on the Yamato being evil or what not. That sounds senseless. Too many arguments against it imo.

There's a difference from there being just arguments against it and VALID points and arguments against it. The moment someone brings up a VALID point or argument for Yamato being bad, having evil intentions and all that, apart from the suppressing the kyubi chakra thing, he gets a free cookie.

mystic_water
March 19, 2006, 09:27 AM
ya im new here. though i've been reading the prediction threads for the past 5 chapters. and i decided to put in my own lil prediction though I maybe way off base with it.

I'm not going to fully rule out the whole "sai's brother was killed by itachi theory- and thus proved so in his book". I think its quite possible. Though that would make it too easy, because if that was the case, you would think Kishi would emphasize more on Shuishi.

Though i wouldn't be too entirly surprised if indeed Sasuke did NOT show up next chap, instead the Uchiha symbol appears in the book. It's possible that Sai is related to Sasuke because of their reasemblance, but it's highly questionable.

whatever the case i think sakura will be disturbed emotionally by whatever she sees in the book. also i predict naruto to approach her on the fact that he hurt her whether it be next chapter or future upcoming chaps.

Mara999
March 19, 2006, 10:29 AM
I think the main reason people expect Yamato to possibly be an evil character is that we don't really know anything about him. It's just that he was rather creepy and seemingly emotionless when he was introduced, but so far there is nothing factual that would point out to him being a possible villain. We should wait until we find out more about him, but sometimes he seems a bit too good to be true. Like Aizen in Bleach, who seemed for a long time like a goody-two-shoes 1950s male teacher but turned out to be the most rotten villain in the series. I doubt the same rule applies to Yamato but it's possible that his past is more sinister than we know so far. Maybe he, like Kimimaro, was originally a fanatical servant to Orochimaru but when Sandaime attacked Orochimaru's lair he was abandoned and became loyal to Sandaime instead.

nawar
March 19, 2006, 11:34 AM
my guess is simple,

yamato has NOTHING to do with akatsuki, i think orochimaru would know and have killed him immediatly,
sai might me uchiha, and the reason oro accepts him is beceause danzou used oro,s technieque for yamato to create an itachi or somthing like that, and thats what sai is, a clone of an uchiha, as for yamato being evil.................highly doubt it

enzomars
March 19, 2006, 12:07 PM
Wasn't that clone experiment thing just a theory???

Or did i miss smth?
Reading too much theories can really mess up with your mind.
Geez using theory stuff as proof or arguments ...?

mrwhos
March 19, 2006, 01:23 PM
Firstly, Uchiha Shuishi, was infact an Uhicha. Secondly, the Mangekyou Sharingan isn't obtained coz the guy's name is Shuishi and can neither be obtained just coz you kill his brother. Thirdly, why Shuishi has come into all this... I don't know. Sai is sooo not Uchiha. Only thing that does hold a posibility that he is... is why Oro decided to take him so suddenly, but then there's so many other reasons.

ITachi managed to obtain the Mangekyuo SHaringan by killing Shuishi who was his best friend, and he said the same thing to Sasuske. in order to get the Mangekyuo SHaringan Sasuske need to go same path as Ithachi or else he can't defeat Itachi with the Sharingan he has now. Itachi is WAY to powerfull for that. ABout Sai could be an Uchiha are 1 teory i can think about he has an Uchiha body but with disfunction genes and can't not obtain the Sharingan and tha's why he doesn't class as an Uchiha. Oro want Sasuskes body but only if the body is strong or stronger then ITachis body and aslo what Sasuske want to, to able to kill Itachi.

C4animax
March 19, 2006, 02:55 PM
In my opinion members of akatsuki or way too powerfull to waste their time snaking like yamato would do, i mean he even has one of the most powerfull wood technique with him why would he waste time there?...I mean even to tell naruto that he hurts him/his friend far away from the person him/herself seems stupid, he could do it next to sakura he has nothing to win..Last thing is that yamato is looking for the success of the mission and then again : he just can't afford naruto being nk4 and letting everyone flee.

As i said naruto doesn't insist because he knows now he can hurt people instead of helping them, anyway having kyubi off for a while (or definitly who knows) will force naruto to use jutsu and bring more action to the story . Someone said it : he's too powerfull anyway so he would win every single fight without a doubt and that would be lame ...

Looking back to the pic when sakura ask them to come to see, she says : " that's sai's"... so it might concerns him directly, maybe his brother being killed ?

vlado
March 19, 2006, 03:08 PM
I think i know what the picture book has in it.
A picture of sai's bro with itachi.Sai's bro was the bestfriend of itachi.
And itachi killed him for mangekyou.Sai whant's revenge :D.
What do yeah think?

Moved this to the 300 predictions thread... - K

Dracul
March 19, 2006, 04:06 PM
Regarding Sai's Brother, I dont believe that there is any evidence pointing to the Uchiha clan. I believe that most of these predictions stem from a desire to see Sasuke in the series soon. Most likely, we are going to see Sasuke in a few chapters anyways, maybe even 300 because Oro, Kabuto, Sai are going back to the evil volcano lair.

The only evidence we have of Sai's brother is: a) he's dead b) he's older than sai c) he has light colored hair.

Now aside from Yondaime, there aren't many characters that we know that fit this description. However, if we start to think along the sneaky lines of Kishi, we know that people in naruto world tend to survive even if they die. ESPECIALLY if they have an amazing regenerative power.

Now, we have another option - Kabuto.

Kabuto is a character that Naruto, Sakura, and Yamato know, so that could explain the reactions. They would not have those kind of reactions unless it was someone they knew. A picture of Shuishi would not spark those kind of reactions.

Thats my 2 cents. Only 4 more days!!!!!!

Galth
March 19, 2006, 04:09 PM
The only evidence we have of Sai's brother is:  a) he's dead b) he's older than sai c) he has light colored hair.

Sai's brother has dark coloured hair, and how do you know he is older then Sai?

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/5355/narutoch285p070zw.th.png (http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?image=narutoch285p070zw.png)

The other picture on the back of his drawbook has light hair, but that's not Sai's brother...

Rampages
March 19, 2006, 04:45 PM
Off topic

Isn't his name Uchiha Shisui ?

Yes it is - K

Eagles Claw
March 19, 2006, 05:05 PM
Wasn't that clone experiment thing just a theory???

Or did i miss smth?
Reading too much theories can really mess up with your mind.
Geez using theory stuff as proof or arguments ...?

I think you're right... like this thing about Sai being Uchiha... First someone says he may be Uchiha coz of his resemblance to Sasuke (As if all Uchiha look alike) and now loads of peopel are jumping on the same theory till it evelves to this "Danzou Itachi Clone" thingie. Well it's all interesting stuff anyways...

Sai's brother has dark coloured hair, and how do you know he is older then Sai?

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/5355/narutoch285p070zw.th.png (http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?image=narutoch285p070zw.png)

The other picture on the back of his drawbook has light hair, but that's not Sai's brother...

Yae... I was wondering the same thing. I was always curious whether he was older or younger. And yea, it does seem he has dark hair.

What the hell is in that book.... Well since Sakura said "That's... Sai" does sound like a bit of uncertainty.

What do think about this... Most of us think it's Sai's brother and it's got to be someone we know. But maybe it's Sai's brother, and assuming he's older... he's with Oro or someone else like that. May sound like a wild prediction but the reason I say this is coz Sakura didn't seem too sure she was seeing Sai... so it may be his bro, who looks very similar. Sai's bro could've been someone Oro was using... maybe an experament coz of his blood line. Now he's dead... Danzou's sent Sai (Who's said to be the most talented of his race) as Oro's new experament bitch. That would explain why he just took him and also why Danzou chose him specificaly.

That's all I can come up with for now...

Galth
March 19, 2006, 07:30 PM
Naruto said: "That's Sai's..." could be Sketchbook, could be Brother, could be something completely different...

Eagles Claw
March 19, 2006, 07:46 PM
So it's predictions from scrambled memories then...? O.o

venicia777
March 19, 2006, 08:18 PM
my guess is simple,

yamato has NOTHING to do with akatsuki,  i think  orochimaru would know  and have killed him immediatly,
sai might me uchiha, and the reason oro accepts him is beceause  danzou used oro,s technieque for yamato to create an itachi or somthing like that, and thats what sai is,  a clone of an uchiha,  as for yamato being evil.................highly doubt it

this is a pretty reasonable theory, talking about sai been a clone. As much as we dont know what he actually is, his clan, etc it can be true. but a clone of whom. he looks and talks like sasuke for some reason. but i would be really shocked if he was a clone of sasuke or itachi. Or more shocked if he was a clone at all and if his family still exists- since he depends soo much on danzou.

aylw
March 19, 2006, 08:33 PM

First you quote:

"Yamato: From now on, I'm going to suppress Your Kyuubi power completely"

Then you deny it?

I'm not sure how many different ways you can interpret "completely", but to me, that means, well... Completely.  Maybe "Kyuubi power" is where we differ in thinking?  Kyuubi's chakra is Kyuubi Power.  Considering that that's the only think Yamato has been able to control, it would be wierd of him to say "I'm going to shut of your Kyuubi power completely" and then mean "I will only allow you to access 10 cu*s of kyuubi's chakra."  That just beyond me.  Plus, if you read all the setup, it's pretty clear we're supposed to see Naruto's growth WITHOUT any influence from Kyuubi.  Using Kyuubi's Chakra would basically ruin the whole point of showing Naruto's actual growth.

Sai is not Uchiha.  While he "looks like" the Uchihas, and he does dress like a woman like the Uchihas, and is kind of Emo like the Uchihas, it would make a big plot hole if he was.

Yamato pretty much has to be a good guy, now, or else Kishimoto will have a hell of a time explaining his actions.

That is all.

-Aylw

glasskatana
March 19, 2006, 09:14 PM
I think what Silver_Archer was saying may be true. He says supress, I don't think he means cut it off like Oro did. Yamato is smart enough to realize the consequences on Naruto's chakra control if the kyuubi's chakra isn't allowed to fuse. It devestates Naruto's fighting abilities. I actually think what Silver_Archer is saying may be more probable. Yamato stopping Naruto before things get out of hand is a smart way to do things.

donkeyhigh
March 19, 2006, 09:28 PM
Fallen_Angel has the coolest Avatar ever. ph0wn3d, that is all.

Silver_Archer
March 20, 2006, 02:21 AM
I think what Silver_Archer was saying may be true. He says supress, I don't think he means cut it off like Oro did. Yamato is smart enough to realize the consequences on Naruto's chakra control if the kyuubi's chakra isn't allowed to fuse. It devestates Naruto's fighting abilities. I actually think what Silver_Archer is saying may be more probable. Yamato stopping Naruto before things get out of hand is a smart way to do things.

Pretty much. I guess I didnt frame my thoughts correctly earlier.

Sealing the kyubi off and stopping it from coming into play are two very very different things. The first means naruto cannot use kyubi, period, whether yamato is around or not. The second means that yamato will be around to stop naruto a lot earlier than he did this time, but if he isnt around there is nothing to stop naruto.

Moreso, I dont really think yamato can perform seals of such difficulty. We've seen Jiriya and Orochimaru deal with seals, but they are sannin. Kakashi did a seal for sasuke, but he is a genius and his seal was largely useless anyways. somehow I just dont think yamato has the skill required to actually 'seal' kyubi back in tighter.

dentboy
March 20, 2006, 06:40 AM
i have a feeling.. which is probably wrong...
that sai doesn't have a brother... he made one up so ppl would believe this guy has some kinda emotion..
so in the book it is probably some weird drawing that indicates he has no brother

nawar
March 20, 2006, 10:10 AM
i wonder.....

we know danzou hates, the first and 3rd hokage and tsunade for being the granddoughter and student.
but he also cares for konoha, now we know orochimaru is a threat to konoha and in all propability danzou wiches to eliminate that kind of threat.

so here is my theory, danzou wants to eliminate orochimaru, he doesnt care for tsunade nor her shinoby so he is using them to get someone near orochimaru, since danzou knows that probably no one can take oro head on, he is using sai to get on the inside. remember, sai was chosen beceaus of "that" ability. so itl end in orochimaru being captured by danzou, tsunade lozes lots of shiboby, danzou loses lots of shinoby BUT orochimaru threat is eliminated, and the elders elect danzou as hokage and overthrough tsunade..... im guessing this is his goal

WingZer0
March 20, 2006, 10:43 AM
About Yamato shutting down Kyuubi's chaka, i interpret it as he's not allowing naruto to access that chaka anymore for this mission. Reason being that he identified that Kyuubi's chaka is 'poisonous' to Naruto's body, Naruto's lifespan decreases with constant usage, the boy just recovered from KN4 and he could barely move properly in chapter 298. Imagine him using Kyuubi again, his lifespan or body may suffer a serious breakdown. Also, keep in mind that Yamato said that he could only shut down the Kyuubi when he's near Naruto, so he's probably doing so temporarily for the reasons i stated above.

ashida_kim
March 20, 2006, 01:43 PM
Orochimaru, easily accepted Sai, because Sai told him that he was an emissary of Danzou. Plus you've seen that Sai didn't save Sakura when she fell form the bridge. Sai is a conspirator, while Danzou wants power at whatever costs.

And yea, we can still consider Sai as an Uchiha, the brother of Shisui (the friend and cousin killed by Itachi).

kadoman
March 20, 2006, 05:39 PM
Orochimaru, easily accepted Sai, because Sai told him that he was an emissary of Danzou. Plus you've seen that Sai didn't save Sakura when she fell form the bridge. Sai is a conspirator, while Danzou wants power at whatever costs.

And yea, we can still consider Sai as an Uchiha, the brother of Shisui (the friend and cousin killed by Itachi).

Ahh...now there's a timely reminder - Sai not saving Sakura that is. I'd forgotten about that (forgetten about how funny it was too! ha!). And that's a good point about Sai being an Uchiha and the brother of Shisui. Wonder if he's got sharingan. I can't remember real well, but wasn't there something mentioned ages ago about there being a third mysterious person who has sharingan (not including Kakashi of course). I thought there was. Coudl that be Sai?

enzomars
March 20, 2006, 11:39 PM
Things get wild here :-) mentioning old stories again and again.

mageofdeath
March 21, 2006, 12:49 AM
if Sai was an uchiha, in all unlikeliness, would that make him the "other" mangekyo sharingan user...
because that would be just craziness...

underkill
March 21, 2006, 10:02 AM
O.o Maybye sai could be the third user afterall O.o....but then again he could be like some spy for the akatsuki or sumthing....??

Silver_Archer
March 21, 2006, 11:09 AM
I am willing to bet considerably large sums of imaginary and totally worthless money on Sai not being, never having been, and never ever becoming an uchicha/non uchicha sharingan user in any shape or form whatsoever. Period. Infact, I'd go so far as to bet that he will never ever even use any of the trademark uchicha katon jutsus. In other words, Sai is going to be as non Uchicha as it is practically possible to be.

underkill
March 21, 2006, 11:27 AM
Yea...true...he never used a katon before..he only used his urm..painting jutsu thingy......O.o could he be that guy from some episodes before? The guy with thta mask thingy on his face?? O.o The one that took sasori's ring?? O...but then again...ai is emotionaless isnt he..the other guy seemed abit more er....cheerful??! O.o

Tanuki-dono
March 21, 2006, 02:58 PM
Back to Yamato for a second.  As far as total suppression versus partial suppression of the Kyuubi power goes....  I had sort of assumed that the suppression he was talking about relates directly to Naruto's choices.  If Naruto has a snowball's chance in Hell of controlling himself, it seems to me that Yamato would let him try.  Meaning to me, that he's not barring Naruto's access to it, but he's informing him that he *is* going to suppress it when the time comes (when Naruto relies on it), encouraging Naruto to control himself on his own and rely on his own power.  I hope that came out right.  What I mean to say is he is going to suppress the power only when faced with it, rather than cutting off access, or "sealing" it. 

Sai creates quite a bit of controversy around here, heh. I'm dying to see how it all plays out. 

On a side note, I wish there was a spy for Akatsuki in Konoha, or anywhere for that matter. >.>  I mean, they had Kabuto running around back in the day.  It makes sense that they would want more information gatherers around to track Jinchuuriki movements.  Feh.  Powerful group, indeed.

Edit: Fixed some typos. >.>

C4animax
March 21, 2006, 05:46 PM
Back to Yamato for a second. As far as total suppression versus partial suppression of the Kyuubi power goes.... I had sort of assumed that the suppression he was walking about relates directly to Naruto's choices. If Naruto has a snowball's chance in Hell of controlling himself, it seems to me that Yamato would let him try. Meaning to me, that he's not barring Naruto's access to it, but he's informing him that he *is* going to suppress it when the time comes (when Naruto relies on it), encouraging Naruto to control himself on his own and rely on his own power. I hope that came out right. What I mean to say is he is going to suppress the power only when faced with it, rather than cutting off access, or "sealing" it.

You know what? That would made quite some sense if he plan on suppressing kyubi ONLY if he becomes uncontrollable and starts his transformation to nh4.

For saï being an uchiha...come on...itachi killed all of them and i expect the third sharingan user to be older than sasuke or itachi, sai is the same age as naruto...he just can't be an uchiha, even his jutsu aren't uchiha like get that in mind!!!!

ShadwsofArchonia
March 21, 2006, 06:43 PM
Well this brings up a point, if Yamato seals of the Kyuubi Naruto's in deep shit.

Remember when Orochimaru placed the 5 Element Seal on Naruto his Chakra control dropped below of an academy student, far below an academy student.

If Yamato seals of the Kyuubi's chakra from Naruto the same thing will happen and that would basically mean 3 years of training with Jiraiya = utter waste of time. And that would really piss of Naruto.

johanna4life
March 21, 2006, 06:51 PM
There is 26 more weeks of fil...fil........fillers!!!!!!
:=(

jammerboy
March 21, 2006, 06:58 PM
if Sai was an uchiha, in all unlikeliness, would that make him the "other" mangekyo sharingan user...
because that would be just craziness...

If we're looking for another sharingan user then what about the Akatsuki member that seemed to be in change; at least in charge during the removal of  Shukaku from Gaara.  In Chapter 254 page 15 panel 1 it's appreant that he has the sharingan... unless I'm blind as hell... lol.  I mean someone had to tell Itachi about the MS.  Now let me just say I'm not one to mis-inform anyone on purpose so kindly correct me if I'm wrong.  

Well I hope we get to see Naruto use some actual jutsu's that Jiriya taught him.  And I think that Yamato is using reserves psychology.  To be honest, in my opinion, as a leader you have to know all your options and to completely remove a trump card like that, even if it's destructive and you may get hurt, you still gotta have it.  So that leaves me to believe that Yamato is trying to get Naruto in a mind set per-say.  Not to say he won't put some kind of seal but not one that surpresses it completely.  If he does I imagine a setup were Naruto has exhausted all his options and breaks the Yamato seal himself, something dramatic.  Kind of a long rant sorry guys... LOL!

johanna4life
March 21, 2006, 07:46 PM
Here a pic from the latest filler ep#176:
http://imagehost.bizhat.com/show.php?id=166344

raptor02_2001
March 21, 2006, 08:26 PM
Here a pic from the latest filler ep#176:
http://imagehost.bizhat.com/show.php?id=166344

dont believe DB 's comment , they love teaser us all time but DB dont know beyond 179esp ,we dont know beyond of 179 from NarutoFan.com

they are right or wrong , we have to wait for see what happen in few several weeks !!

back to topic

i wonder Sai 's book is more important picture for Team 7 ?? i wonder what picture reval ??

mrwhos
March 21, 2006, 09:08 PM
haha Johanna you're funny.

Now i have 1 CRAZY theory, what if the guys on page 15 frame 4 in chapter 261 it's some1 with SHaringan and i think it's SHUISHI? think about it the police did find Shuishis body then i think that's a fake body something. Itachi and Shuishi might have manage to get MS. for another twist i think Itachi said to Sasuske to kill his best freind to manage to get MS is to test if he could really kill some who's close to him so Sasuske ? Can Sasuke let everything go and not letting some1 to come his way like itachi did?. Why did Itachi let Sasuske to live? to let Sasuske to kill him? doubt it beacuse Itachi said that it will be a 3:Rd MS user and i think that's what Itachi want Sasuske to get it.

Galth
March 21, 2006, 09:26 PM
Seems there are still people that didn't know... The Akatsuki leader you speak of ( chapter 261 guy ) does NOT have the sharingan, he just has some weird double pupils ( like Kurenai's??? ), Inane cleaned it to look like sharingan on accident because the raw was unclear or something, but they have a corrected page for download...

mageofdeath
March 21, 2006, 10:17 PM
while its true that Sai hasn't used any katons or uchiha jutsus and he's stayed with the "paint" jutsus, it could also be true that if he is a really skilled ninja he wouldn't use jutsus that give away his identity and if he has sharingan he could just copy some paint jutsus off of some guy...

simonusuke
March 21, 2006, 10:22 PM
I don't think ANYONE can supress the Kyubi Chakra from escaping.
Remeber that even the Yondaime's seal is weakening, the seal he gave his life to use. Which is why we are seeing more Kyubi-Naruto action in the first place.
Even when it was thought impossible that naruto could summond chakra after Neji hit all his Tenketsu. And he was able to break out of that using kyubi chakra.
And now we have a DNA Cloned Ninja and Special Necklace the helps to control the chakra of the Ninetails
What's the bet that Genius-Mishimoto is planning yet another fantastic Naruto "Breaking the Chains" Chakra summons that will AGAIN send shivers down my spine.
(I can't wait!! i'm tingling already.)
The only person who has 'seemingly' succeeded in supressing the kyubi was Orochimaru with the 5 Part Seal from the Forest of Death.
More importantly when Orochimaru used the 5part seal it wasn't that Naruto couldn't 'use' the chakra, it was because he couldn't 'use it PROPERLY'.
Jiraiya said that a 5 part seal on top of the 4 part was causing his chakra to become unbalanced and therefore unusable.
When he released the Five Part Seal, Naruto could control the chakra flow better and walk on water.

I do wanna see what Naruto can do without Kyubi help though, remember that he has learnt Advanced Justsu on his own.
Rasengan (a technique that took yondaime 3 years to perfect!) and Kage Bunshin, a Jounin Level Technique.
I think Yamato is acting in the best interest for Naruto if he is to ever counter kyubi (you know old ninetails is gonna get free again someday...) he needs to bemore self reliant with his own powers.

T0FFe3m@n
March 21, 2006, 11:25 PM
Spoilers tommorow. Should be interesting..

ShadwsofArchonia
March 21, 2006, 11:53 PM
I don't think ANYONE can supress the Kyubi Chakra from escaping.
Remeber that even the Yondaime's seal is weakening, the seal he gave his life to use. Which is why we are seeing more Kyubi-Naruto action in the first place.
Even when it was thought impossible that naruto could summond chakra after Neji hit all his Tenketsu. And he was able to break out of that using kyubi chakra.
And now we have a DNA Cloned Ninja and Special Necklace the helps to control the chakra of the Ninetails
What's the bet that Genius-Mishimoto is planning yet another fantastic Naruto "Breaking the Chains" Chakra summons that will AGAIN send shivers down my spine.
(I can't wait!! i'm tingling already.)
The only person who has 'seemingly' succeeded in supressing the kyubi was Orochimaru with the 5 Part Seal from the Forest of Death.
More importantly when Orochimaru used the 5part seal it wasn't that Naruto couldn't 'use' the chakra, it was because he couldn't 'use it PROPERLY'.
Jiraiya said that a 5 part seal on top of the 4 part was causing his chakra to become unbalanced and therefore unusable.
When he released the Five Part Seal, Naruto could control the chakra flow better and walk on water.

I do wanna see what Naruto can do without Kyubi help though, remember that he has learnt Advanced Justsu on his own.
Rasengan (a technique that took yondaime 3 years to perfect!) and Kage Bunshin, a Jounin Level Technique.
I think Yamota is acting in the best interest for Naruto if he is to ever counter kyubi (you know old ninetails is gonna get free again someday...) he needs to bemore self reliant with his own powers.

Sorry to burst your bubble here but, If the Kyuubi was gonna get free again, the chances of any other seal or wierd as necklace won't do shit. You gotta remember Oni Chakra > human Chakra. Besides a necklace of a Hokage can't stop the power of the Ninetails, we saw recently what four tails could do to the country side and for the sake of Argument a super-compressed ball of chakra the size of an average 17 year old's fist can destroy Triple Rashoumon summons by Orochimaru. Now that's saying something at four tails, you go further and hell I doubt even Orochimaru could do anything about it. He was exhausted after the battle with Four Tail Naruto, If Yamato had not intervened and forced the Kyuubi Chakra back into Naruto's body. Kyuubi would have probably tried to push out another tail, destroying more of Naruto and converting the Hanyou into himself and at that point killed Kabuto, Orochimaru, Yamato, Sai and Sakura. Easily.

Simply speaking if the Kyuubi were to break out and Yondaime's Seal is indeed weakening then the only way that the Kyuubi can be stopped is to kill the Jinchuriki. I'm pretty sure you agree with me that crystal necklaces and human seals can't hold back a demon. Mind you the Yondaime's seal was strong but more than 75% of the seal was of the Shinigami. So either way, I'm done - because I am confused with my own thoughts.

Cheers,
Shad

cygnus
March 22, 2006, 04:46 AM
I reckon this week is going to be something big. I know its a bit cliche for a milestone chapter, numerically, to be important but I think its the right time for a really massive twist or a Sasuke introduction.

Elmdorz
March 22, 2006, 05:07 AM
Dont mean to change the original topic. But someone said theres 26 weeks left of fillers? Where did you find that out? Last I heard the studio announced they would resume the manga in spring. Now spring started this week. Unfortunately they said sometime in spring. So that could be anytime lol.

As for Yamato surpressing the kyubi chakra. Just think of the time when Kisame drained his chakra when naruto start charging.

ikuroi
March 22, 2006, 06:52 AM
they will resume as soon as this season ends, as we know its 26 ep for each season... :) so its dated for part 2 .. to start around april

ophidial
March 22, 2006, 10:37 AM
orochimarus five element seal didn't seal the kyuubis chakra it only blocked it.
without the original seal the five element one was worthless. also i'm pretty sure that yamato
does have something that can completely cut off the kyuubi's chakra, due to his lineage and all.

also to anyone who thinks naruto is gonna get weaker remember back in the way early chapters
with kakashi saying narutos chakra control is basically crap due to the kyuubis chakra/influence.
so just think naruto with his own substantial amount of chakra and having great control of it (which was always his weak point).

Eagles Claw
March 22, 2006, 01:08 PM
orochimarus five element seal didn't seal the kyuubis chakra it only blocked it.
without the original seal the five element one was worthless. also i'm pretty sure that yamato
does have something that can completely cut off the kyuubi's chakra, due to his lineage and all.

also to anyone who thinks naruto is gonna get weaker remember back in the way early chapters
with kakashi saying narutos chakra control is basically crap due to the kyuubis chakra/influence.
so just think naruto with his own substantial amount of chakra and having great control of it (which was always his weak point).

Umm... yeah, he will be weaker or should I say less powerful without the Kyuubi Chakra simply coz Kyubi owns. He wouldn't stand a chance against Orochimaru, not even one second without the Kyubi, but if you mean his overall fighting streangth without Kyubi, then I'd agree with you, If Yamato suppresses the Kyubi, then he'll have alot more control over his own Chakra, inevetably making his fighting skills more efficient... so he'll be stronger in that sense. I wouldn't be worried about not seeing the Kyubi again. As I said before, I think Kishi's just taking the Kyubi out of the scene for a while so we see Naruto use his real streangth. No way it's gonna be like that forever.

Picture him (later on in the story) up against the strongest members of Akatsuki... long, crazy battle, then he goes nuts and we see the Kyubi again.

But for now, I think he's gonna start learning to control his emotions instead of bursting into rage everytime something happens. That'd mean he's growing up. I think it's about time he did start growing up, don't you think...

T0FFe3m@n
March 22, 2006, 02:45 PM
A spoiler has been posted on NF.

donkeyhigh
March 22, 2006, 03:14 PM
So, for you to qoute it here just didn't seem right? *goes to NF* .. gah..

nah, just kidding, thanks for the heads-up :)

Edit: I can't find anything of interest?

Cbot
March 22, 2006, 06:08 PM
me either

andreeb99
March 22, 2006, 07:37 PM
I was looking back at some of the earlier Naruto Manga mainly Chapters 100(Naruto Vs. Neji Starts) and 200 (Kimimaro appears before Naruto and Shikamaru) Cetainly Nothing big now but back then it was big, so hopefully this time Kishi will give us something good like that.

Well thats just what i think hopefully some1 agrees.

kadoman
March 22, 2006, 08:02 PM
Well, I understood that spoiler about as well I understand Kanji. Made absolutely no sense whatsoever. They never get translated very well and the last one was miles off anyway. Am starting to think we've 'bigged up' the prospect of Sasuke returning just because it's chapter 300 - think that it's going to be an ordinary chapter after all and no Sasuke. My prediction: a lot of dialogue and explanation about the book. No Sasuke.

ikuroi
March 22, 2006, 08:19 PM
kadoman, then im going with the theory that ch 300 will have something special, with special i mean sasuke...its a bet

Zaloof
March 22, 2006, 08:25 PM
i think its gonna be laaaaaammmmmmmeeee because yamato sealed naruto's kyuubi powers. i realy wanted naruto and oro fight to drag longer

WolfCloud
March 22, 2006, 08:49 PM
Yamoto didnt seal his powers i thought. Just hindered them for that fight

Im guessing sasukes will be in it and thats my only prediction.

kadoman
March 22, 2006, 08:53 PM
kadoman, then im going with the theory that ch 300 will have something special, with special i mean sasuke...its a bet

You're on!

P.S - I hope I'm wrong, because I'm a Sasuke fan. I for one, can't wait for him to return simply to inject a bit of tension back into the story, something I feel the manga has lost since his departure.

maggi
March 22, 2006, 09:47 PM
man.....! :smile-big after reading all the prediction anything could happen....... :smile-big :smile-big :smile-big
man, each time i like naruto more, more and more eehehehehe ahhhh :amuse :tem :eyerolloh just think about what could happen.....eeee.well my prediction is that the picture is related with naruto or sasuke. :spaz:ahhh, i hope sasuke appears i just want to see how he looks like now. :grin :spaz: :yellingbut if it doesn't apear in the next chapter i'm gonna be desapointed.

donkeyhigh
March 22, 2006, 11:05 PM
I love the fact that Naruto can't always rely on Kyubii.
And if Yamato could seal the Kyubii inside of Naruto so it's not in direct contact with Naruto, I'm guessing he can use the powers he used to hold Kyubii back inside of him, as his own chakra instead, and quickly become allot stronger.
Kinda hard to explain, but I wrote about this in another thread earlier.

mrwhos
March 23, 2006, 12:28 AM
i have read some and many ppl think that what Yamato did was a seal which isn't true, it was a technique baseclly same what Jiraya gave to Kakashi to stop Kyuubis chakra on naruto but much stronger technique. just read the chapters it says Technique not seal.

enzomars
March 23, 2006, 12:36 AM
We know that.Just tired to explain it over and over.
Some ppl likes to search the truth beneath the truth , the lies beneath the lies and ends up
not knowing anything, doubting about everything and being sure of nothing...
geez what a state of mind that must be?

Gold Knight
March 23, 2006, 02:44 AM
Sasuke likely won't appear in 300, but Dyro told me about a spoiler about how Sai's book might reveal that he's not a traitor after all, and it's showing Sakura, Yamato and Naruto where they are heading.

But while cool sounding in theory, also sounds fake.

EDIT: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=2072.0 - looks like that spoiler was already posted there.

chauron
March 23, 2006, 03:06 AM
thanks for the link GK

And hmm .. i really dont get it why people think that sasuke will appear in ch300, just cos it's a cool number. :/
Nothing special happened in ch100 or ch200 ... so why would ch300 be anything different.

hatakescarecrow
March 23, 2006, 06:30 AM
Its called desperate hope.

okyatoks
March 23, 2006, 09:07 AM
Here's something you won't expect in 300:

Sakura: Hey, Yamato-sensei, Naruto... look at this...
Yamato: Oh, No...
Naruto: Whattha?!!
Sakura: Yeah, I know...
Naruto: I should have guessed.
Yamato: Yes! It's Sai's rejected fashion designs...

:p

(Sorry... But really wanted to that!) :hinata

Scollzero
March 23, 2006, 09:13 AM
Anyone here follow the old x men stories?  Cos if you rember how kick ass adamantium wolverine was with his healing power etc....and then when magneto stripped the adamantium off his bones everyone thought wolverine would become weaker for losing one of his greates stregths, the oppposite happened, as it happened the adamantium was restricting his true mutant powers and he bacame even stronger...i think the same thing may apply to naruto and the kyuubi, once it gets sealed off narutos chakra will kick in, also, dont know if anyone noticed how during the chunnin exam when fighting garra, naruto mass kaga bunshin was done using his OWN chakra the blue one....not the kyuubis chakra...so that may be an insight into how powerfull he really is. Also i think the also valid pioint was made about jiraya traininng naruto for three years to harness his powers, and what..just throw all that away? I personally cant see it happeneing, but if it does, i willl go with the wolverine theory!

Miki800
March 23, 2006, 11:00 AM
the book has nude pictures of Itachi

hatakescarecrow
March 23, 2006, 11:20 AM
Yo 300 is out and boo yea
sasuke

douda-g
March 23, 2006, 11:39 AM
Could you give a link plz ??

Edward Elric
March 23, 2006, 11:44 AM
yeah, Sasuke come back!!

http://shonenpower123.free.fr/Naruto.zip

Vaizard
March 23, 2006, 11:46 AM
Sasuke is back, well at least his eyes and shadow. :amuse

C4animax
March 23, 2006, 11:47 AM
And seems that his top is the same as before...as for sai's book we got owned :D

frizbee1
March 23, 2006, 11:50 AM
I knew they wouldn't give a good shot of him! Damn Him! Damn Him!

Leech
March 23, 2006, 12:06 PM
Sakura: Possibly... Sai's... brother...
Sai: My brother already died and stuff
Sakura: Well, this... the middle's eye opening. (Probably wrong)
Sakura: Sai... and his brother...

Yamato: Let's go now, my bunshin found the hideout.

Sasuke: Orochimaru... didn't you say from this afternoon we'd get on with some new jutsu training?
Kabuto: That kind of language again...

Orochimaru: Don't get angry. Instead of today's little plan, I have received a present. A shinobi from Konoha, like you.
However, he can't tell you about your dearly missed hometown.

(Last sentence probably wrong)

ZUTSU (Sasuke turns on the Sharingan)

Sai: (Uchiha... Sasuke...)

SevenSild
March 23, 2006, 12:07 PM
Oh, my,my.... Kishimoto is a jerk, really >_<
And that's not the same outfit. He seems to have longer pants this time =)

C4animax
March 23, 2006, 12:12 PM
i was talking about the arm it seems like he has a coat or the same stuff on his post arms.

Majek
March 23, 2006, 12:35 PM
hehe now that was expected. i bet the naruto world wiil got crazy now :D nad poor naruto even sai gets to see Sasuke before he does hehehe

kadoman
March 23, 2006, 12:39 PM
Wow, I was expecting at least 20 pages by now - thought all the fangirls would go mental.:)

Pleased that I got a prediction right! I said we'd see Sasuke at the end of the chapter (the last panel actually, but I was close hey?) Heh...who was that person who said, no way will Sasuke just be waiting at home. Well, he was!

Hmm...his silhouette looks familiar, as though it has been shown before...I could just be getting too familiar with the leader of the Akatsuki however.  It definitely hasn't been shown before has it?

It does look like he is wearing a coat and boots of some sort, so his outfit has changed and it looks as though his hair will be short.

Damn...want full translation!  Want to know about this picture book! 

Genbu
March 23, 2006, 12:52 PM
Where the hell is the translation? Hurry up!

NRZero
March 23, 2006, 12:52 PM
Sasuke-kun Sasuke-kun......
It seems as if all the Genins from before have the need to put on more clothing now. Sasuke's got on, from the look of the shadow, a long sleeve shirt with his usual gaint collar and some pants. I guess when you get stronger you feel the need to wear heavier clothes. Just look at Neji, Chouji, and especially Shino, you can barely even see his face.

Leech
March 23, 2006, 01:00 PM
the beginning and end is translated... and the middle is not that important... u can see from the pictures that sai copies who he fights

dimska
March 23, 2006, 01:02 PM
For those who think that sai has the Sharingan, the fact that in his picture book Sai always has the weapon of his previous opponent in the next fight could give them an argument: it could mean that he stole their jutsus and used them afterwards.

P.S: It's probably a coincidence but some of these drawings reminded me of the ones in Monster

Miso
March 23, 2006, 01:03 PM
Ok, finally we have Sasuke here now. This was the long awaited reappearance of one of the main characters.

It does look like he is wearing a coat and boots of some sort, so his outfit has changed and it looks as though his hair will be short.

Don't forget the huuuge snake in the background - I think he will looks more Orochimaru-ish than b4.

Sai's picture book still has some secrets in it (I'm saying that while I haven't yet seen a whole trans.)

Leech
March 23, 2006, 01:09 PM
yeah... team 7 doesnt understand it really, but u see naruto's face and it looks like he realised something... could be nothing tho...

but really it's a white haired boy not a blonde haired boy... so it cant be naruto in the pictures

lexiefaye
March 23, 2006, 01:09 PM
Sasuke for President (i just had to say it)

ikuroi
March 23, 2006, 01:42 PM
kadoman and everyone, sasuke returned. :p what did i tell yoo, and OH u lost the bet ^^

Predator
March 23, 2006, 01:43 PM
*Sorry to scream with Caps Lock, but.....*

YEAH!! CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WITH THE ULTIMATE PREDICTION COME TRUE!!

It really was obvious that his appearence scene will be like this. This is great anyway. And looks like we avoided the "black lipstick and short pants" nightmare.

holmes221
March 23, 2006, 01:45 PM
wow finally sasuke appears...what a magical number 300

mercycubed
March 23, 2006, 01:53 PM
A transcript of Sasuke's thought for the last 2.5 years:
new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,new jutsu, new jutsu, new jutsu,

Dragonzair
March 23, 2006, 01:58 PM
^ Lol.

It really was obvious that his appearence scene will be like this. This is great anyway. And looks like we avoided the "black lipstick and short pants" nightmare.

You may be right about the short pants part...but we haven't seen his face to make sure of him not having lipstick. *shudder*

Icon
March 23, 2006, 01:58 PM
Seems Razor's early prediction was very accurate, from 300 it looks like sai's bro was the one Itachi killed to get MS and now either sai will  either want to join sasuke to kill Itachi or want to kill sasuke for revenge.

To add there could also be a twist that it wasnt Itachi who killed off all the uchiha clan, not directly but say they were killed off as revenge for the the person Itachi killed and sai's going to try to finish off all uchiha's, Hows that for a secret mission?

Ayah
March 23, 2006, 02:28 PM
zOMG! IT'S SASUKE!!! :omg AND IT'S NOT A FLASHBACK!! :faint He's the Akatsuki leader?! He grew! I could also see that he has longer sleeves and is not wearing shorts, but... are those shin guards? At least there's no bow around the waist :grin2

Even if it was predictable that Sasuke will appear in this chapter, at the last page and in silhouette (although we can already see his shadowed figure at the top panel of the 3rd to the last page since the last one is actually a double page spread), his entrance is awesome. I will definitely await his full reappearance, which I hope would be next chapter. I wonder how his impression of and interaction with Sai would go? :eyeroll

The content of Sai's book is interesting. I would never have guessed that. What is more interesting is that Naruto was the first one in the group who noticed the switching of "Sai's" weapon and clothes to that of his previous opponent with each suceeding drawing.

Kabuto is officially creepier.

Okay, back to incoherent fangirl squealing.

donkeyhigh
March 23, 2006, 02:31 PM
Hm, so Sasuke is back, and he's got the MS.
Naruto and the gang is heading towards Orochimarus hideout atm.

Yamato VS Orochimaru
Sakura VS Kabuto
Sasuke VS Naruto
Sai VS the small frogs Naruto can summon.

This will be sexy. Also, Team-Gai, get a move-on! gaRr, I want to see Lee and Neji kick some serious ass! Gaara would be nice too :)

Locksmith
March 23, 2006, 02:32 PM
Based on what we've seen of Sai's picture book, I think the one who killed Sai's brother was Sai.  In the book, Sai and his brother are on opposite covers.  Starting from Sai's cover, he is always on the right page, battling the person on the left page.  Based on HisshouBuraiKen's translation, it looks like Sai's brother's tale mirrors Sai's with him on the left page battling the person on the right.  In the middle where the two would meet, after every scene has pictured a battle between the person on the left page and the one on the right, Sai is on the right page missing his face and the left page, Sai's brother's page, is blank.  Sai's missing face could symbolize his lack of emotions.  How true this lack of emotions is should be questioned seeing as how Sai can't seem to make himself paint that last picture of his brother.

mageofdeath
March 23, 2006, 02:34 PM
mygawd I think maybe like 70% of everyone here saw sasuke appearing in a silhouette, I mean it was so predictable that I'm not even surprised, I'm just surprised there were no color pages...

Hm, so Sasuke is back, and he's got the MS.
Naruto and the gang is heading towards Orochimarus hideout atm.

Yamato VS Orochimaru
Sakura VS Kabuto
Sasuke VS Naruto
Sai VS the small frogs Naruto can summon.

This will be sexy. Also, Team-Gai, get a move-on! gaRr, I want to see Lee and Neji kick some serious ass! Gaara would be nice too :)

he has MS? WTF when did this happen? thats just a regular sharingan, no MS yet...

Predator
March 23, 2006, 02:42 PM
Too bad there was no cool dialogues involved, only Oro's blabbering.

Remember the idea we made a few weeks ago:

Sasuke: You're late! What happened?
Kabuto: Naruto happened.
Sasuke: (with interest turns to Kabuto) Naruto?!

That would have been the coolest re-entrance yet.

@Miso. The snake behind Sasuke isn't real. It's a decoration in Oro's style. Notice the candles in it's eyes.

4ghost
March 23, 2006, 02:44 PM
Looking at the picture book with the characters representing Sai and his brother it looks like the weapons and armor could represent the jutsu's that they acquire for offense and defence. It would be an interesting way to represent the sharingan's ability with the limitations there are in a picture book.

Miso
March 23, 2006, 02:50 PM
@Miso. The snake behind Sasuke isn't real. It's a decoration in Oro's style. Notice the candles in it's eyes.

Oh sorry - my mistake.

Looking at the picture book with the characters representing Sai and his brother it looks like the weapons and armor could represent the jutsu's that they acquire for offense and defence. It would be an interesting way to represent the sharingan's ability with the limitations there are in a picture book.

I'm not sure if the weapons really should symbolize something other than what they are: weapons = tools used for battling.
Isn't it symbolical enough that Sai shows fighting scenes?

SchmoDawg
March 23, 2006, 02:55 PM
Yeah Sasuke DOES NOT HAVE MS!!!!  He only opens his eyes in one frame and he just has regular sharingan.

<<<<Check my picture (LQ)

enzomars
March 23, 2006, 02:59 PM
For those who think that sai has the Sharingan, the fact that in his picture book Sai always has the weapon of his previous opponent in the next fight could give them an argument: it could mean that he stole their jutsus and used them afterwards.

I have the same feelling and I soooooooo want to believe that !!!!!

By the way. As usual Sasuke is acting cool hehe! But what was that sharingan for?
The man has gone mad mad mad !!! 24/7 Sharingan!!! Ultimate waste of chakra powaaa!!! :smile-big

I'm not sure if the weapons really should symbolize something other than what they are: weapons = tools used for battling.

Think twice Miso my dear, off course it symbolize something, even if we're not 100% what it could means.
I like the Sharingan theory but i'm also open to other proposition.
It may also symbolize the fact that he had different teachers and learn each art(discypline) from different teachers.Like you learn biology from your biology teacher, chemistry from your ... and so and so. And he was such a good pupil he was able to use those justsus against other ppl(teachers)..
But i like the Sharingan explanation.

4ghost
March 23, 2006, 03:04 PM

Yeah it might only be meant to symbolize weapons for battling, but it is possible for it to mean that the characters take on their opponents abilities and their knowledge of how to use those tools.

Egoboo
March 23, 2006, 03:42 PM
erm...am i the only one who´s getting a bit ...bothered by Sasukes "look at me, i´m broody, i´m moody and soooo cool"-attitude? It´s not that the small piece of attitude we have seen so far ( 3 sentences...or 4?) is unfitting to his earlier behaviour or his background. It´s just that i´m getting bored by having the two main characters (at least in my opinion, thats what Naruto and Sasuke are) not change their personality a little bit more. I mean..Sakura is still smart, but she has made great progress, and the other now-chuunin at least seemed to be a little bit more grown-up...but Sasukes has become stronger and is still "cool" (notice the ", will ya?), while Naruto has become...well he can use a bigger rasengan *dances for a second and then falls to the ground, crying his heart out* :darn

kadoman
March 23, 2006, 03:50 PM
Umm...yep. Looks like so far you're the only one!:) Don't worry, I am certain that within the next oh...say, hour, you'll be joined by many more, as the novelty of Sasuke's reappearance wears off and is replaced by the inevitable backlash. Ha!

I don't quite know in what way you would have expected Sasuke to change his personality - he was always headed down the mad, bad and dangerous road. Naruto on the other hand...I think I can see where yo'ure coming from.

Egoboo
March 23, 2006, 03:57 PM
yeah, i didn´t really expect Sasuke to change...it´s part of the main storyline that he refuses to change by himself. And we all know who is an expert in beating sense into people *glares at a certain blonde shinobi*. But who knows, maybe my lust for changes will be satisfied with the new jutsus Sasuke has certainly learned...nyahahaha evil-killer-robot-juts...ah no wait >_>´´
And i´m glad you seem to understand my point concerning Narutos developement. ^^

caliboy
March 23, 2006, 04:16 PM
Based on what we've seen of Sai's picture book, I think the one who killed Sai's brother was Sai. In the book, Sai and his brother are on opposite covers. Starting from Sai's cover, he is always on the right page, battling the person on the left page. Based on HisshouBuraiKen's translation, it looks like Sai's brother's tale mirrors Sai's with him on the left page battling the person on the right. In the middle where the two would meet, after every scene has pictured a battle between the person on the left page and the one on the right, Sai is on the right page missing his face and the left page, Sai's brother's page, is blank. Sai's missing face could symbolize his lack of emotions. How true this lack of emotions is should be questioned seeing as how Sai can't seem to make himself paint that last picture of his brother.

That's a very good theory. I rechecked the middle page though, it's different from the others. Sai is not in a battle stance, it looks like he's extending his hand (maybe holding someone's hand). The most i can assume is that in the book theyre not fighting, sai couldn't draw his brother because it might of been too hard/ the blank expression seems very important.

ajus
March 23, 2006, 04:31 PM
bah. I suppose It's only because of his brothers hair color, but something makes me think there's more to this, and sai's brother is kabuto.

I just go on gut feelings though, so I haven't really bother gathering any evidence :p

Demon Nin
March 23, 2006, 05:19 PM
Sai probably killed his brother.
Also....i doubt sasuke has the MS.How the hell would he get it?
I mean Kakashi has it but...he probably copied it from when Itachi used it on him.
But can you even copy MS? *confused* even if he did copy it, it looks different than Itachi's MS. so yeah this whole sasuke is gonna have MS thing, i dont think so.

Mitchell
March 23, 2006, 05:25 PM
Holy shit. I don't know if it's been mentioned.. but on the last page, check out Sasuke's eyes and the position of the curve parts.. they look as if he has four in each eye.

http://img482.imageshack.us/img482/5218/ohmygodithasfour6pq.jpg

alexology
March 23, 2006, 05:25 PM
two things: 1.) doesn't it look like sai's face is melting? could his facial apperience be a jutsu? 2.) Did sasuke/oro kill Manda and make him an ornament?

venicia777
March 23, 2006, 06:06 PM
two things: 1.) doesn't it look like sai's face is melting? could his facial apperience be a jutsu?  2.) Did sasuke/oro kill Manda and make him an ornament?
i dont think sais face is melting. if it was a jutsu he is using to have been able to follow Oro up till this point then he is incredible. But i doubt Oro wouldnt see through it. It is just his facial expression.

The demons are demons- immortal spirits. they dont die like humans- but you can seal them and render them somehow impotent and immaterial.

ShadwsofArchonia
March 23, 2006, 06:25 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the final page before the chapter ends, do Sai's eyes have the Mangekyou? Because I swear to god I saw the dark lines exactly like Kakashi's Mangekyou Sharingan.

mercycubed
March 23, 2006, 06:26 PM
I thought the wood clone might have a distance limitation to how far he could get away from Yamato, apparently not.

Egoboo
March 23, 2006, 06:34 PM
The demons are demons- immortal spirits. they dont die like humans- but you can seal them and render them somehow impotent and immaterial.

Yeah, but who said Manda is a demon? He/she/it is, just like the Frogboss, just a part of the normal Narutoworld, they are summoned from wherever they live, for example somewhere at the ass of the world in a cave. Therefore, i guess they are mortal and not really demons. Thats at least what i think. If you think otherwise, enlighten me, o guru of demonic wisdom.
(Note: not meant to be insulting, just my usual way of talking crap whenever i open my mouth)

HokageNaruto
March 23, 2006, 06:41 PM
manda is a summoning a boos summoning if u will, of all snake summonings he is the strongest, so for instance think of gamabunta and manda as the hokage or the summoning manda snake hokage gama frog hokage, every other summoning that is the same species isnt great then that.....confused oh well

anyways sasuke is just sitting there with his sharigan open, meaning he has probably mastered the sharigan to the extent and now can use it without wasitng little to no chakra....i still think sasuke is gay.....ne ways imagine team 7 arriving there and having a face to face confrintation with sasuke, then naruto and him going at it...taht would be great

Kakashi_Sensei
March 23, 2006, 06:55 PM
First off, I don't think that was Manda... it only had one head from what I could see. But I'm pretty sure he killed it. Looks like Sasuke is officially a bad guy.

anbutofu
March 23, 2006, 07:11 PM
definately not manda, manda's head is shaped differently than the one pictured. and ShdwsofArchonia that picture was not of sai, but sasuke. sasuke is definately master of the sharingan and w/ oro as his teacher imagine how many jutsus hes learned by now? is it just me though? his head is shaped like hes wearing a mask or has a mohawk...

ikuroi
March 23, 2006, 07:12 PM
Sasuke aint bad, he is in between.... he aint bad he aint good.

th3hors3
March 23, 2006, 07:13 PM
getting mangekyu sharingan probably isn't about killing your best friend but more of a measure of some emotional capacity, or whatever.

Mara999
March 23, 2006, 07:29 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the final page before the chapter ends, do Sai's eyes have the Mangekyou? Because I swear to god I saw the dark lines exactly like Kakashi's Mangekyou Sharingan.

Yeah, it does look a bit like he does, but I think it's just a "light-effect"

Ayah
March 23, 2006, 07:33 PM
two things: 1.) doesn't it look like sai's face is melting? could his facial apperience be a jutsu? 2.) Did sasuke/oro kill Manda and make him an ornament?
1.) Sai's face is melting? Where? :confused If you were refering to page 2 of the chapter, he was washing his face. I do not see any other appearance of Sai in this chapter that looked like his face was melting. Why was Sai washing his face is something I don't know.

2.) That giant snake behind Sasuke is not Manda. Perhaps what's really behind Sasuke is the preserved remains of one of Orochimaru's other summons. Also, snakes shed their skin right? If not preserved remains, it could possibly be old skin.

First off, I don't think that was Manda... it only had one head from what I could see.

Manda only has one head.

Egoboo
March 23, 2006, 07:35 PM
getting mangekyu sharingan probably isn't about killing your best friend but more of a measure of some emotional capacity, or whatever.

Hm...it could of course be that only willing to kill your best friends, with or without regrets, is enough to get the mangekyou...guess what? I have no idea ^^´´ Sounds reasonable, though.
And yep, Manda has only one head, as seen in the Oro-chan vs. Tsunade & Jiraya-Fight. Kakashi-sensei is most likely refering to the snake the soundnin used to penetrate Konohas walls.

caliboy
March 23, 2006, 07:47 PM
it's just a statue for decoration, you can see the candle holders in the eyes, it was prolly carved from stone as part of Oro's liking

Miso
March 23, 2006, 07:49 PM
Let's not discuss about the Mangekyou Sharingan again here. We already have a thread about this in the Toshokan:
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=877.0

And I excuse myself for this weird idea:

When I posted this there wasn't a whole translation out.
After reading the whole translation and a scanlation I think it must have some meaning. Of course, even Naruto realizes that....:Haha

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=2104.msg29883#msg29883

It's quite possible that Sai has killed his brother himself. The stuff with the reversing pages and the changing appearance of the two characters makes it pretty convincing.
Plus it would underline Sai's brother complex he has yet shown.

jukon
March 23, 2006, 08:17 PM
i still think sai is shusui's brother. if the book is about itachi and shusui, then it all makes sense. but then you have two people working for oro that wanna kill itachi.

raptor02_2001
March 23, 2006, 08:22 PM
i am wonder about Sasuke ask for new justus , i thought Sasuske already learn powerful justu than thousand bird justsu

Miso
March 23, 2006, 08:30 PM
i still think sai is shusui's brother. if the book is about itachi and shusui, then it all makes sense. but then you have two people working for oro that wanna kill itachi.

But it's kinda obvious that the book is about Sai and not Itachi and another person with white hair.
Although I don't want to crush your theory I have to say that your argument doesn't underline it that well. (sry)

raptor02_2001
March 23, 2006, 08:31 PM
White hair bro , it is possbile , Kabuto is brother of Sai just theory that all unless his brother is Jiryaria ?? since they have white hair?

DarkManSharingan32
March 23, 2006, 08:33 PM
White hair bro , it is possbile , Kabuto is brother of Sai just theory that all unless his brother is Jiryaria ?? since they have white hair?

Kabuto is not even from Konoha... Please people, IT IS NOT KABUTO....

izvr
March 23, 2006, 08:50 PM
What are you arguing about?! His brother is dead, as he said... And Kabuto/Jiraya are still alive 8)))

I think Sasuke has ms, because his sharingan was activated, when Oro arrived. That means it is always activated (like Itachi's one) now, not only in battles.

d3vlabs
March 23, 2006, 08:58 PM
oro/kabuto/sai make it to the lair
sasuke on the last panel. its chapter 300 after all.
any bets against?

HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR
Damn no Bets. Scurry cats

fuuki
March 23, 2006, 09:19 PM
...wow that last shot did not do wonders for sasuke...it accented his duck-butt hair a little too perfectly. :blink

GordoIrado
March 23, 2006, 10:10 PM
wtf, "Kabuto isn't from Konoha"? he was not BORN on Konoha, but he was RAISED on Konoha. I still don't think he is Sai's brother, but saying that he is not from Konoha is a bit too much.

nytrogyn
March 23, 2006, 10:11 PM
ohh... sasuke's back, looking cooler than ever! cant wait for the next chapter

C4animax
March 23, 2006, 10:37 PM

Man that could make some sense...naruto is probably seeing that(since he knows the sasuke's ability)...well now he could have just watched itachi's action and draw this when he was still on the village...But definitly not a uchiha(hopefully lol).

It's not manta on the background it's just a snake for oro's fashionable living room.
Here is a picture of manta :
http://azdine.mansour.free.fr/nr_v2/d_invocations.php looks too good uh? ;)

I don't expect sasuke to have MS in his possetion, i mean it's like naruto being 4 tailed, that would mean that both of them could rule the world lol...i believe that sasuke will kill itachi with/without the ms or will gain it after itachi's death. As for clothing, i would love to see sasuke in a "first hokage" type of cloth that would rocks.

up_town2
March 24, 2006, 02:33 AM
in sai's book is a story line of both brothers growing up fighting enemies and gaining there armor and weapons. so when sakura was in the middle of the book the guy on the right side of the page had a bunch of weapons on his back and a konoha head protector. also if you look down at the arm you will notice that it looks like it is extened toward who ever will be on the left side of the page (readers left not pictures left...lol..)

so what does the weapons and the head protector and uniform mean.... if it means he has finaly became a konoha ninja why betray it?

ahhhh maybe its an allience... and thats why the ninja in the picture book has his arm out maybe holding hands of his enemy or friend???

mageofdeath
March 24, 2006, 02:35 AM
I seriously hope they don't overpower Sasuke at this point, because if he is too powerful then they can't capture him, and we all know he is not going home willingly...
Which means that someone is going to die, at this point I don't know who, but it might be sakura...

Adam_xx
March 24, 2006, 08:11 AM
Nah, Sakura isn't going to die, her character is just developing, we hardly see any combat in the "first" part that involves her, author might want to still play around with Sakura, she is one of the main characters after all.

C4animax
March 24, 2006, 10:16 AM
I seriously hope they don't overpower Sasuke at this point, because if he is too powerful then they can't capture him, and we all know he is not going home willingly...
Which means that someone is going to die, at this point I don't know who, but it might be sakura...

You like that theory don't you? lol...Agreed with adam she's part of the main character...!!!

Miso
March 24, 2006, 10:52 AM
Have you noticed that the enemies Sai faces in his book all look very inhuman? They all wear masks and are ugly, especially the last one looks like a monster (if this isn't an ogre I'm not sure what it is).

It came to my mind that the inhuman opponents Sai fights against could be not real enemies but something like your inner hardships, you fears, anger, hatred and so on.

So he fights against his feelings and while defeating them he gains new weapons to fight against another stage of his mind. But yet his inner troubles don't stop but the next feeling (=enemy) comes up and Sai has to fight against.
This theory would show Sai's process from being a "normal" human to becoming a "puppet".

And the more he gets a puppet the more he is rewarded (for example with the Konoha forehead protector) because he gets stronger by surpressing his feelings.

CetLot
March 24, 2006, 11:16 AM
This is my point of view :

Well... :eyeroll About the book.I think it's a personal artistic way of sai's point of view about his way of life,he will fight many opponents,he will win,but he needs a friend and that's why the central page is in half(u can see sai holding someone's hand) From the past chapters(285 i think) we can see that he don't like that he has no feelings,deep inside he needs love,like every other human being of course.So in the place that would be his brothers(who is just dead and NOT Kabuto or( :blink ) Jiraya ) It seems logical to me that the page will be filled by naruto because i believe that the extreme opposition of their characters is not accidental and they have lots to learn from each other ... Excuse my english everyone,if there's anything u didn't understand just let me know. [br]Posted at: March 24, 2006, 08:13:32 AM_________________________________________________So he fights against his feelings and while defeating them he gains new weapons to fight against another stage of his mind. But yet his inner troubles don't stop but the next feeling (=enemy) comes up and Sai has to fight against.
This theory would show Sai's process from being a "normal" human to becoming a "puppet".
I also agree to that,maybe from a psychological point of view is more right that the one i wrote, I think both of our opinions my friend Miso give us the whole sotry,let wait and see then ....

walkie
March 24, 2006, 11:38 AM
Have you noticed that the enemies Sai faces in his book all look very inhuman? They all wear masks and are ugly, especially the last one looks like a monster (if this isn't an ogre I'm not sure what it is).

It came to my mind that the inhuman opponents Sai fights against could be not real enemies but something like your inner hardships, you fears, anger, hatred and so on.

So he fights against his feelings and while defeating them he gains new weapons to fight against another stage of his mind. But yet his inner troubles don't stop but the next feeling (=enemy) comes up and Sai has to fight against.

And the more he gets a puppet the more he is rewarded (for example with the Konoha forehead protector) because he gets stronger by surpressing his feelings.

good point and i just want to add smthng...the enemies that sai fight, is becoming bigger and may be stronger everytime...evrytime new enemy comes with a weapon which is also getting bigger...

MadTact
March 24, 2006, 12:50 PM

Yea sounds right, after each hardship he has gained something or learnt something, but not using emotions he hiding his troubles or something like that.

Tamerlane
March 24, 2006, 01:41 PM
All I have to say is

It 's Sasuke! :faint

Orochimaru-kun
March 24, 2006, 02:25 PM
@ Miso : well , its probably just me :)... but the 3rd shinobi Sai fights in his bok looks kinda like Orochimaru, :oro ( if u remember the dress Orochimaru wore as a genin, it looks similar to that ) ... and the ogre reminds me of Kisame :kblush somehow, sharkish ...

stashlova
March 24, 2006, 03:59 PM
This is what I think.

I believe Sakura, Naruto and Yamato are being too presumptuous with Sai's book.

I think they got it right that the white haired boy is Sai's brother but I think that given the fact that Sai's brother is his older brother the black haired boy isn't Sai.

The pictures look like the black haired and white haired boy are the same age.

So, I believe that the black haired boy is Itachi. I think that all the theories about the black haired and white haired boys assimilating their enemies styles and weaponry is symbolic of their Sharingans(How else could you draw that besides drawing the actual Sharingan?). Sai's drawings aren't supposed to be detailed so you wouldn't see the actual Sharingan in the picture book.

The white-haired boy is Sai's older brother. The book symbolizes how Itachi and his brother grew up as peers and the middle of the book symbolizes their clash. The no face figure in the book symbolizes Sai's empty shell of a soul. I think he wants revenge on Itachi and it all starts with Sasuke.

Just my 3 cents, lol. Carry on.

aznpunk97
March 24, 2006, 04:05 PM
I have a different point of view about the book. After reading it twice, i came to a conclusion that sai fought his brother and defeated him. Using mamoiya's scalation, page 11, at the bottom, it says "This book isn't finished yet. Also I make a point of not letting other people touch this. IT'S MY BROTHER'S AFTER ALL".

So I'm thinking, maybe his brother started drawing in the book. It would start off on the left side, his brother fighting several opponents and gaining their weapons and clothers. On the right side, it starts of with sai fighting opponents, taking their stuff. Like gaining expierence and stuff. So when we get towards the middle of the page, it has an unfinished Sai picuture on the right and blank page on the left. Maybe sai defeated his brother so his brother didn't complete the final pages or maybe sai defeated his brother and he drew himself as the victor????

What do you guys think? or maybe just wait and see what really happened?

kadoman
March 24, 2006, 05:08 PM
This is what I think.

I think they got it right that the white haired boy is Sai's brother but I think that given the fact that Sai's brother is his older brother the black haired boy isn't Sai.

The pictures look like the black haired and white haired boy are the same age.

I agree. It's plain to me that the dark haired boy is not Sai. He doesn't look like him and is older in appearance (esp when you compare the fighting dark haired boy with the blank face dark haired boy - who is more obviously Sai).

I like the idea of the dark haired boy being Itachi.

I'm not sure that Kabuto is Sai's brother either. It doesn't have to be someone we're already familiar with, after all.

Demon Nin
March 24, 2006, 05:17 PM
I doubt Sai is from the uchiha clan. His physical features fit, but I thought that all of the Uchiha clan had dark hair color? Unless they aren't blood brothers, correct me if im wrong on this i just dont think people from the Uchiha clan have light color hair.So sai's
brothers white hair just wouldn't fit...

stashlova
March 24, 2006, 05:45 PM
I doubt Sai is from the uchiha clan. His physical features fit, but I thought that all of the Uchiha clan had dark hair color? Unless they aren't blood brothers, correct me if im wrong on this i just dont think people from the Uchiha clan have light color hair.So sai's

Good point about the hair color.

TheYoungestUchiha
March 24, 2006, 07:45 PM
Indeed, they might be reading too lightly in to Sai's book. Even if they look inhuman, they may have been people he faced while in ANBU. Sai's jutsu class, and how he says he's not used to smiling, may say that he is artifical, and designed specifically to harvest more powerful spirits.

With his jutsu type, the Sharingan can't copy it.

And if anyone is familiar with White Wolf, it sounds to me like he's committing major diablerie. Absorbing not the armors and the clothes - but the -bodies- of those people. His older brother might have been one of his last ones, and the blank page is being saved for his 'death mask'. It could be a suicide mission, for Sai to try and absorb Orochimaru and pose as him to help manipulate the war.

Or, Danzou really could be trying to help, and Sai's techniques may be such that he can create an ink-seal that would forcibly move Orochimaru in to Sasuke.

Still...

I guess it's safe to say there are some very easy things to conclude from Sasuke's appearance:

Orochimaru keeps Sasuke on a schedule, no doubt making sure that his training finishes right when the transfer is ready to happen. Orochimaru had been expecting only Sasori, and thus, he may have thought it was some ten-minute job.

Kabuto seems to still be irked that Sasuke has never recognized Orochimaru as a peer, having never developed a suffix anything close to -sensei. They're still just using each other.

Orochimaru made no mention - at all - to why they were delayed. Only that they picked up something new. He may not want to get Sasuke riled prematurely.

Sasuke's temper seems to have gotten shorter, but he may not be at a level - or he's faking he's not at a level - where he can simply leave and go after Itachi.

Sasuke may be shorter than Naruto. At most, some five-foot-four, while Naruto seems to be more five-foot-five. Sasuke's shoulders are smaller, and his ratio is just... more compact.

Eagles Claw
March 24, 2006, 08:21 PM

Not too sure about that one... Weren't the Konoha police that came to question Itachi Uchihas? One or two of em had white/blonde hair.

I like the idea about the two ppl in the book being Shusui and Itachi too... it kinda adds up with Sai's story, how he's with Sasuke now, and they'd both have a common target. Only thing about that is that I'm not too keen on the idea about Sai being Uchiha.

Demon Nin
March 24, 2006, 08:22 PM
Wasn't that an old geezer tho, the dudes old as hell, it could just be his hair turned grey, but im not saying your wrong, it can be possible seeing as how the only Uchihas we have seen are sasuke's family,a few from the village and those 3 police dudes.

Mystcl1012
March 24, 2006, 09:34 PM
Ok I've come up with a theory. Yes it seems fat fetched, but please bare with me. I believe that perhaps that Sai maybe the third mange sharingan user. Does that sound crazy? Yes I believe so too, but let me give you my reasons for believing that.

First in the book naruto notes that it seems like sai uses the same armor and weapon in the previous fight into the next one, making it seem like sai copies his opponent's moves from the previous one into the next one. Hence, this is where I believe that perhaps Sai might have the sharingan.

Second Sakura also mentions that the other boy might be Sai's brother and that he also has a similar story. She states, also," each of these two boys starts with their respective cover and works its way towards the center..." To me it looks like that Sai and his brother meet up with each other in the middle and perhaps fight against each other. If they both have the sharingan and Sai said that his brother is already dead then that can give the possibility that he probably may have the mange sharingan because he killed his brother.

People might think that maybe impossible because of his age, but do we really know how old Sai is. I maybe wrong about this, but all Danzou ever said was he was the strongest in his generation. That really does not give us a definite answer on how old he may be. Others might think that Itachi killed all Uchiha except for Sasuke, but he did say that there is another sharingan user out there.

I know this theory is out there and I don't expect to people actually go along with me, but its a theory that I came up with and have reasons in backing up my theory, even though might be some big holes in my reasons.

enzomars
March 24, 2006, 10:10 PM
^^ That makes sense.
That could be true. It's an alternative for Sai brother being Shisui ,Suishi ,Sushi whatsoever...

TheYoungestUchiha
March 25, 2006, 03:26 AM
I think the only real hole in the theory is that Sai is part of Root. He's been in ANBU for -years- potentially. Long enough that Danzou trusts him with whatever mission to meet up with Orochimaru.

Someone like Sai isn't going to be a long-lasting character. He has a singular purpose that, yes, will be pivotal to the other characters, but he looks like one that's marked to get killed. Be it by accident, betrayal, however. You have to understand that I believe Sai is the kind of person who thinks that the end of a story about a character is when they die.

I still stand by the self-spun theory that the third Uchiha was someone that Itachi couldn't beat - and while that coincides with what you said that Sai is the strongest of their generation, when he is indeed older than Sasuke and them, but not old enough to be part of Kakashi's generation, I doubt he's an Uchiha.

It would mean there was the potential for him and Itachi to be partners. He should have known about Sasuke, being the younger son of the head of the family. This sounds like it's the first time he's ever seen him.

I'll say again, Sai's jutsu type is bizarre. It uses no chakra of his own, so he may have an ability that assimilates the chakra of others and turns it in to his ink.

--...Wow. I -totally- claim credit for that theory.

Anyway. Sai's brother is already dead, and from the way things look in the book, Sai may have well been the one that killed him. When he mentioned, "It's not finished..." the last page is Sai and only Sai. It might be that he's waiting to finish 'designing' a very specific jutsu.

Yes, there were Uchihas that had different colored hair. The larger officer that looks kinda like Kisame, and Sasuke's aunt and uncle. Be it from age is unknown, but deep hair and deep eyes does seem to be the credo. They were a very traditional family.

I just don't want to accept that Sai is an Uchiha, mostly because that would mean he's more of an asshole than he needs to be by both never visiting Sasuke before to let him know they're not all gone - and there's the fact Kakashi never bothered to mention him, with some clever trump card like, "You shouldn't be so bent on revenge anyway. There's someone else who has almost as every right to be as angry as you are about what happened."

ophidial
March 25, 2006, 05:08 AM
i love the way the book was added! i'm not sure in how deeply kishi had the pictures
relate to sai's inner thinking but it just leaves it open to so much
interpretation. my view of the pictures is that this is the way sai views people around him
as masked monsters or adversaries, they have no human face, so sai
doesn't feel anything for them. as he goes however the boy donning their armour and weapons
is just becoming more and more like them, till the stage that he him self now
feels nothing for himself.
The last(first) pic of him obviously means that he has killed a leaf shinobi (has a forehead
protector on) but that is now meaningless to him. he no longer has a self
only what he is told of himself and of others.

TheYoungestUchiha
March 25, 2006, 09:10 AM
Interesting viewpoint... To become so detached he doesn't care if he's taking a mission where he knows he'll be killed? When a person has nothing left, and the story still isn't finished...

C4animax
March 25, 2006, 03:12 PM
i love the way the book was added! i'm not sure in how deeply kishi had the pictures
relate to sai's inner thinking but it just leaves it open to so much
interpretation. my view of the pictures is that this is the way sai views people around him
as masked monsters or adversaries, they have no human face, so sai
doesn't feel anything for them. as he goes however the boy donning their armour and weapons
is just becoming more and more like them, till the stage that he him self now
feels nothing for himself.
The last(first) pic of him obviously means that he has killed a leaf shinobi (has a forehead
protector on) but that is now meaningless to him. he no longer has a self
only what he is told of himself and of others.

If you talk about the unfaced person, could it be just sai? Since he doesn't have any expressionn, he just couldn't draw his face or can't do it since he doesn't know what to put...i do agree with the rest of your view (which join one above made by a moderator).

hatakescarecrow
March 25, 2006, 05:09 PM
Damn this. Just cos Sai has black hair and black eyes, he is suddenly connected to uchiha clan?

Sir Whirly
March 25, 2006, 05:41 PM
Thats kind of what i am sayin. I don't think Sai is an Uchiha, I just think he's one screwed up kid, like most of thos in the Naruto-verse.

kadoman
March 25, 2006, 07:29 PM
There's been absolutely no evidence so far as I can tell that Sai is an Uchiha. If there is evidence, somebody inform me quick. Also, I don't quite know why everyone is hung up on Kabuto being Sai's brother. Just because he has white hair? Well, I suppose there is no evidence to say he isn't, but er...I dunno, seems unlikely to me. It is possible that he's just a character we have never met, and since he's dead, probably will never meet.

You watch, now I've gone and said that, Kabuto will turn out to be Sai's brother and Sai will be an Uchiha (which would make Kabuto an Uchiha as well). Man...:P

Calibur
March 26, 2006, 07:45 AM
I think Sasuke has ms, because his sharingan was activated, when Oro arrived. That means it is always activated (like Itachi's one) now, not only in battles.

he probably does, probably not~ but having his sharingan on 24/7 does not make him have the MS. it is just probably means that sasuke has more control and uses of the sharingan.

kadoman
March 26, 2006, 09:06 AM
How do we know he has it on 24/7 anyway? He may have just turned it on when he sensed their presence (or sensed the presence of a third party - Sai). I'm sure that Kishimoto threw that in for dramatic effect anyway. After all, it would be no good if we see Sasuke's mean looking sillhouette with his ordinary eyes.

Silver_Archer
March 26, 2006, 01:01 PM
so basically every single mysterious character who will EVER be introduced in the manga who also happens to have black hair and black eyes will be suspected to be the third mangekyou sharingan user. Is that just cool or what?! *hopes the mangekyou sharingan user does NOT have black hair and black eyes*

JM_
March 26, 2006, 07:10 PM
This is really far fetched.. but Sai idolizes kakashi right?

What if sais brother is Obito.. ?

C4animax
March 26, 2006, 08:09 PM
What are you arguing about?! His brother is dead, as he said... And Kabuto/Jiraya are still alive 8)))

If you look carefully to the squarre just before he opens his eyes we can see his eyes closed, he was just activating them, having sharingan activated as itachi doesn't proove anything, itachi is probably always figthing anyway (or he's life might always be in danger by ambu etc...) as mentioned above it's an effect, and it's well done in dark scene where you only see the silouhette, someone said that it would be lame to see him with normal eyes...actually you could imagine that it's a new character :p.

This is really far fetched.. but Sai idolizes kakashi right?

What if sais brother is Obito.. ?

For god sake stop about the sai is the brother of someone else. (related to an uchiha)

Here are the facts :

_If obito's was sai's brother sai would be as old as kakashi.
_Kakashi never mentioned anything about sai and should have done it for the sake of sasuke.(if he knew about it)
_Itachi killed ALL uchiha expect ONE (and sasuke) that is supposed to be at least :
_ Stronger than him.
_Older than him to teach him that secret.

I doubt that someone as young as sai could possibly teach itachi (he would be the age of sasuke!!!!), he uses only his drawing technique and that is probably his only technique since it's effective (he can draw ANYTHING).

ophidial
March 26, 2006, 08:53 PM
itachi keeps his sharingan on because he's practically blind.
thus as he can't see through his normal eyes, the sharingan allows him to
see peoples energies and stuff

Mystcl1012
March 27, 2006, 02:01 AM
Well, my reasons that I provided that sai could possibly be a uchiha were I think plausible. I don't base it because he has dark hair and dark eyes as most of you think. My theory is only offered as an alternative and there is plausible evidence that he could be uchiha if you go ahead and reread my post again.

okyatoks
March 27, 2006, 04:46 AM
Yea, Mystcl1012... It is still possible, as it goes to the Naruto manga storyline as well.

venicia777
March 27, 2006, 01:15 PM
Yea, Mystcl1012... It is still possible, as it goes to the Naruto manga storyline as well.
most things are possible- except those that have already been explained or happened. That is what keeps us attached to naruto anyways- assuming, predicting, theorizing- getting it wrong or right!! i just love the fact that people keep at it, even though some of the theories may be far fetched- it is always good to give them a fair hearing- eh- isnt that threads like these are for>

jen
March 27, 2006, 05:37 PM
About Sai...
Perhaps not every Uchiha was within the compound that night. If the one known as "Sai" was out, maybe under the supervision of ANBU/Roots/Danzou,(take your pick), Itichi would know there was one other potential sharingan user left alive. (If it were someone like your best friends little bro, you would be aware that you had not killed him.)
That said, a secretive bastard like Donzou would have realized the advantages to keeping this information from the village. He then raises him alone away from society, which would explain his lack of social skills and the fact that seemingly no one in Konoha knows of his existence. Danzou would expressly forbid "Sai" from showing any outward sign that he was an Uchiha, keeping Sai as an ace in the hole.
(That would also explain Oro's interest in Sai as container swap time draws near)

Also about Roots. There is discussion about cloning. Other than bunshins, an actual flesh and blood clone does not seem to exist in the Naruto universe . What could exist in the Naruto universe is a "test tube baby", a very old technology. Take Uchiha egg and sperm, raise the offspring(s) in secret. For what purpose? However "Roots" could be analgous to blood lines/family stock. Clearly Oro had in interest in this, (Yamato). Also, who raised Yamato after Oro fled? (Donzou, if not him, perhaps he had acess to the data.) Donzou could have an interest in preserving and strengthening Konoha's "root stock" in this method. While the discussion about the book being Itachi and Shisui makes the most sense to me, another possibility...
Perhaps "Sai" was lab created, along with other "rootstock" individuals...all raised in a secret lab under Donzou's supervision. Itachi, as a member of ANBU elite might have known about the lab created Uchiha, with the potential for the sharingan. At the time of the bloodfest, "Sai would have been about 8 years old and would have already exhibited Uchiha traits. Perhaps Itachi just could not get to him that night or disregarded him as he was technically not of the Uchiha clan. Either way, Oro would still be excited at the possibility of another Uchiha container.
Then, like the Mist, the individuals created in this manner were forced to fight against each other. 1. to determine who was the "strongest of their generation" Note, each batch of test tube babies would be a "generation", (Like in Blade Runner). This would also make the characters in the book "brothers" (though not literally).
2. IF Sai was of Uchiha rootstock, and killed his brother... Even now it is POSSIBLE that Sai has a MS...

Well, that is all, back to work...

Miso
March 28, 2006, 11:58 AM
There's been absolutely no evidence so far as I can tell that Sai is an Uchiha. If there is evidence, somebody inform me quick. Also, I don't quite know why everyone is hung up on Kabuto being Sai's brother. Just because he has white hair? Well, I suppose there is no evidence to say he isn't, but er...I dunno, seems unlikely to me. It is possible that he's just a character we have never met, and since he's dead, probably will never meet.

You watch, now I've gone and said that, Kabuto will turn out to be Sai's brother and Sai will be an Uchiha (which would make Kabuto an Uchiha as well). Man...:P

Thanks for this. OSSU!

Perhaps "Sai" was lab created, along with other "rootstock" individuals...all raised in a secret lab under Donzou's supervision. Itachi, as a member of ANBU elite might have known about the lab created Uchiha, with the potential for the sharingan. At the time of the bloodfest, "Sai would have been about 8 years old and would have already exhibited Uchiha traits. Perhaps Itachi just could not get to him that night or disregarded him as he was technically not of the Uchiha clan. Either way, Oro would still be excited at the possibility of another Uchiha container.
Then, like the Mist, the individuals created in this manner were forced to fight against each other. 1. to determine who was the "strongest of their generation" Note, each batch of test tube babies would be a "generation", (Like in Blade Runner). This would also make the characters in the book "brothers" (though not literally).
2. IF Sai was of Uchiha rootstock, and killed his brother... Even now it is POSSIBLE that Sai has a MS...

Well, that is all, back to work...

I think that is a nice theory. It would also explain why Sai is so weird. He - as a tube baby - never had parents which could have shown him how it is to have human feelings. Thus he became so emotionless = a puppet.
And it would be useful for Danzou to raise some test tubers because they will acknowledge him as a leader without doubt and will follow his orders without thinking. As they won't have any loyalty towards Konoha either they are perfect pawns for warhawk Danzou.

enzomars
March 28, 2006, 12:20 PM
Then, like the Mist, the individuals created in this manner  were forced to fight against each other. 1. to determine who was the "strongest of their generation" Note, each batch of test tube babies would be a "generation", (Like in Blade Runner). This would also make the characters in the book "brothers" (though not literally).

Hmmm! I already thought about that, but when i think of theories i also look for possible missing points in the theory. In this exemple , i tried to understand what Itachi said to Sasuke the famous night he killed everyone.
          Why didn't he kill him? He said somth like you'll be the 3rd person to handle MS, which means that the other 2 already handled MS(that how i understand it). Could it be possible tha Sai managed to go MS before Itachi or at such a young age?But i'm not sure the translation i have is accurate .so if it's not, your theory might be right.

Someone please confirm that.

Backflash
March 28, 2006, 07:34 PM
i'm not sure this was pointed out, but did anyone notice that the unfinished picture of sai in the middle of the book sorta looks like he's supposed to hold someone's hand? :blink (99.9% bro :darn)

jen
March 28, 2006, 08:46 PM
Hmmm! I already thought about that, but when i think of theories i also look for possible missing points in the theory. In this exemple , i tried to understand what Itachi said to Sasuke the famous night he killed everyone.
Why didn't he kill him? He said somth like you'll be the 3rd person to handle MS, which means that the other 2 already handled MS(that how i understand it). Could it be possible tha Sai managed to go MS before Itachi or at such a young age?But i'm not sure the translation i have is accurate .so if it's not, your theory might be right.

Someone please confirm that.

Chapter 225 pg 4. Itachi said there will be three people who can handle the MS. He did not say that Sasuke will be the 3rd person. For all we know at that time Itachi was the only person with the MS.

I would really like to know "the true purpose" of the Uchiha doujutsu, (what the stone said). Itachi's phrasing lead me to believe that there would only be 3 MS users, (at one time ? or 3 period, no more). Was there ever a MS before Itachi?

-fixed the quote tags for you. Make sure to take care of those otherwise it will look to other ppl if you have just quoted without saying something yourself, too. ;) - ~Miso~

Miso
March 29, 2006, 11:28 AM
Please remember that this is the 300 Discussion thread which deals with the current chapter.

If you want to talk about the Mangekyo Sharingan please go to the Naruto Toshokan. There are already two threads dealing with MS.
About the MS (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=1777.0)
Who is the 3d MS user? (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=877.0)

--------------------

i'm not sure this was pointed out, but did anyone notice that the unfinished picture of sai in the middle of the book sorta looks like he's supposed to hold someone's hand? :blink (99.9% bro :darn)

The only thing you see is that his hand is missing and it looks like that the picture will continue on the blank page.
It could mean that on the blank page was another person holding hands with Sai. It could also mean everything else.
Sai could hold a weapon. Sai could hold a wooden spoon. Sai could hold a flower. ;)
I won't pay too much attention to that.

PS: I have moved some posts which dealt with the topic "Who is Sai's brother?" to the thread in the Naruto Toshokan (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=2364.0).
So if you can't find your post it will be there.
And of course - any further discussion about this should be held there, too.

billion bruce lees
March 30, 2006, 12:43 AM
i predict that when i am proven right, haha
the two highly secretive nin will never reveal that they are brothers and it will irritate us all collectively :p