PDA

View Full Version : Complete mx0 by Yasuhiro Kano

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Maxy Barnard
February 09, 2007, 08:21 PM
Figured this is either a good idea or a waste of space, but figured i'd do it anyway.

a space to just generally talk about this excellent manga, whether you decide to use spoilers or not.

I'm no good at starting these things off, so if anyone cares to, why not mention some of the things that make MX0 a great manga!

*hijacks*
Jadent put all volumes on rapidshare for complete download:
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1083361#post1083361

:)

ikuroi
February 12, 2007, 09:11 AM
I don't really know where to start, i picked up this manga for about some months ago, a kickass manga who s funny as hell :D i recommend it to everyone

TBBX
February 12, 2007, 12:41 PM
yeah it is a pretty cool manga. I got into it with the series that was like it that was called MP0 or something like that. I think it was a one shot or something and then this came out and I was like sweet

manu
February 19, 2007, 12:17 AM
chapter 17 :Enjoy it boys (and girls)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0f4p57
http://www.zshare.net/download/mx017-zip.html

rankgain
February 19, 2007, 03:17 AM
Isn't the other thread the exact same thing...

rankgain
February 19, 2007, 03:19 AM
Yeah, love fantasy and magical mangas like Mx0. Wish the next chapter would come out soon. Cliffhanger... :crying

LadyHatake
February 19, 2007, 08:59 AM
Wow, I jsut read the 16 chapters last night, and they're amazing xD It's so funny and carefree, but at the same time, it's got action and supernatural stuff too =D But yes, ch16 was a cliffhanger >.>

Gold Knight
February 19, 2007, 06:52 PM
Yeah, I caught up to Chapter 16 myself too. Good stuff! I especially like the antics between Kuzumi and Aika's dad. Haha.

I want more. :D

Gold Knight
February 19, 2007, 06:55 PM
I think the series is hilarious so far with Kuzumi not knowing any magic yet, but do you guys want him to learn magic and actually become powerful later on in the series?

There's gotta be a twist somewhere - I don't see how a "Mundy" could get to a gold card before the end of high school, either. If you think he's going to achieve that goal, how do you think he'll be able to do it?

manu
February 19, 2007, 07:04 PM
Well he actually did display some magic, apparantly through sheer will and instinct he managed to dispell Ise's magic. I'm guessing that Kuzumi is much more of a physical fighter then a magic user and won't rise in the ranks of cards but will use magic in the way Asuna does in Negima. Just use it do dispel the oppenents magic and punch them in the face :modsmack

rankgain
February 19, 2007, 11:51 PM
I hope he does. I'm personally a big fan of magic, in particular, flashy spells. XD Maybe he'll just steadily work his way up, and impress Aika along the way. :)

NigG_NamE
February 20, 2007, 05:50 AM
Hehe i like the manga 2...
but only 17 chapters till now :'(
i hate w8in 4 weeks...dammit
The scene i liked most was the one where you could see Kuzumi with the skull over his head, after the explosion and stuff...really cool

someone2040
February 20, 2007, 06:24 AM
I think he will, just seems something that will naturally flow along with the course of the manga. I think it'll get old if he doesn't have magic all the way through (Aside from already having used magic in the last scanslated chapter). Cause it'd just be the same thing
-Get in to troublesome situation-everyone else is all like "yay, go Gold Card user"-Kuzumi figures out way to get through it without using magic-Go back to step 1
Although, I do wonder how big the impact is going to be when it's revealed to the student body that he doesn't actually have a gold card (or at least they might think, doesn't have it anymore), since that seems like one of those things that will inevitably happen as well.

Maxy Barnard
February 20, 2007, 06:26 AM
I've only read the 16 scanned, but its looking amazing!

And i can't shake the feeling that the next chapter will reveal the M0 plates true nature (presuming it has one of course)

Koen
February 20, 2007, 10:14 AM
at first I didn't like mxo, but I am getting into it. It's funny all the way, the art is nice too. Ossu! did a great job but they are slow, luckily manu picked it up and I hope he can do fast scan releases :D

rankgain
February 20, 2007, 08:25 PM
Ch18 translation came out! :) Hopefully it will be scanlated soon.

fireburst
February 20, 2007, 10:52 PM
Well he actually did display some magic, apparantly through sheer will and instinct he managed to dispell Ise's magic.

it is explained in 18 that it was actually the M0 plate that canceled the magic, so he is still magic-less. :s

i don't really see him getting a gold plate either since he seems to just rush into things without thinking but i am hoping he gets gold of course!

Zell_SP
February 21, 2007, 12:23 PM
I REALLY LIKE THIS MANGA! AIKA's weird personality's fun, like her amusement at lame jokes, and the characters' individuality and uniqueness, "opposed to the sterotypical or usual personality", are a real interesting read.

Icequbeman
February 22, 2007, 12:42 AM
Hmmm even though i expect him never to get any "true" magic the author might pull a fast one and give him it >.<. Than again that hes the kind of guy that try his hardest to stick to his word..one day he might get enough magic points for just a red card.

Koen
February 22, 2007, 02:10 PM
naaaahhh, the fact he doesn't know using magic and everybody believing the opposite makes the story more interesting then ever.

I like it as it is atm

fireburst
February 24, 2007, 07:57 PM
chapter 19 translation is done~ :D

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=15760.0

Trov
February 24, 2007, 09:19 PM
Woho! I'm a big Mx0 fan, And I'm glad to hear and see that there are more fans, and another group picking it up.

And that Chapter 19 translation is done. :D

manu
February 24, 2007, 09:45 PM
Another group >.> oh isn't that me... ok I'll get on this chapter too... *twidles his thumbs* by tonight probably

On the discussion of the manga. Seems that in the next few chapters are going to feature some fan service ;)

rankgain
February 25, 2007, 12:31 AM
Great job on such quick translations and scanlations! :o Looking forward to Chapter 19!

Xophien
February 26, 2007, 04:20 PM
I didn't think I'd like it at first (the initial setting is quite similar to the one of Rosario+Vampire), but I have to admit I love it. It's not often that I like a SJ main character like that, but Kuzumi just cracks me up :XD I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapters :amuse

Asakura
February 27, 2007, 07:14 PM
Another day, another release... and in a row! XD
Mx0 chapter 18 released. Need I say more people?

Grab it over at Ossu@irchighway.net

P.S. Our server provider is MIA atm. I have no clue where he is T__T. So this means i'm going to have to do something about the DDL situation. I hope we'll have a solution to that after we release chapter 19. And that shall be soon. And wayyy sooner than you think XD

Anyway, other than that, we still need typesetters (and maybe another cleaner or two) to pick up the pace a bit more. so please, here is the e-mail adress again: Ossu.Mx0@gmail.com

thanks

Merged here

fireburst
February 27, 2007, 07:43 PM
good stuff! nice to see the releases are speeding up. :D

Asakura
March 01, 2007, 10:17 PM
lol Fireburst, Thanks for the support and all. ^^
Oh and we just released chapter 19 earlier today. Get it while it's hot everyone!

#ossu@irc.irchighway.net

Oh and people, we aren't done with the mass releasing just yet. The week hasn't come to an end yet! *winkwink*

P.S. The DDL situation has been cleared. I'll be updating the ossu forums in a few. So those people that don't like irc shall get the chance to download chapters 16-18 soon. ^^

Enjoy everyone

Koen
March 02, 2007, 06:15 AM
yeah, Kuzumi is one of the reasons I liked this serie too. He is so cool. But the art is fine too and I am looking forward to more. could an anime be an option?

rarin
March 04, 2007, 06:36 AM
I love everything about the manga. The drawings remind me of Pretty face and its sooooooo nostalgic. If you like Mx0 read pretty face!

Hitsugaya_333
March 04, 2007, 05:09 PM
Could someone who dl-ed it by IRC upload it onto sendspace or a different file-sharing site?

Koen
March 05, 2007, 08:50 AM
Let's discuss this one. I loved it, how funny... That teacher always raising up that level, it was so awesome to see kuzumi having difficulties especially the panel where his soul (?) left earth that was really funny

JoJoJO
March 05, 2007, 08:14 PM
The MXO Releases and Requests Thread

Older releases can be found at MH at the Ossu Board (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=574)or at the Ossu! website (http://ossu.kefi.org/)or their IRC channel at irc://irc.irchighway.net/ossu.

You can use this thread to post download requests or report broken links!
Please don't start a new thread just to ask for download links, as they will be removed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I was wondering where can I get the first 15 chapters of this Series PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!! :(

Maxy Barnard
March 05, 2007, 09:29 PM
ossus site has em. i believe theyll have a link in one of the many threads to do with their awesomeness

rarin
March 06, 2007, 06:04 AM
http://ossu.kefi.org/index.php?topic=28.0

Cool forum ^^

rarin
March 06, 2007, 06:20 AM
I agree with your Gold knight ^.^ It's funny as right now, with kuzumi bumbling around like an innocent little kid :\. However, I'm quite sure that in the end, he'll end up learning some form of magic, if only to help progress with the story.

JoJoJO
March 06, 2007, 07:28 AM
thanks for the info :thumbs

Hitsugaya_333
March 18, 2007, 05:47 AM
I think he will learn magic, which will probably add to his physical abilities, like gauntlets or something of that manner.

He will have to learn some, if he wants to have a Gold Card. Though, I wonder if he could get to a Gold Card just by gaining a massive amount of Magic points.

But, to address the title of the thread, I do want him to learn some, but I believe that he will have trouble with it, and maybe be banned from it somehow, just to keep with the story so far. But he will have to develop some ability, to advance the plot.

On a side note, have ch. 21+ been scanned by anyone yet? I went to Ossu!'s site, and they've only released up to 20.

BlaZeR
March 22, 2007, 03:12 AM
This is pretty awesome,the first chapter was a bit confusing for me though XD

xi0
March 23, 2007, 01:10 PM
I love everything about the manga. The drawings remind me of Pretty face and its sooooooo nostalgic. If you like Mx0 read pretty face!

The art reminds you of Pretty Face because it is from the same mangaka, Yasuhiro Kano.

Koen
March 23, 2007, 02:08 PM
I don't know if it was ever mentioned, but ossu recently released chapter 21...

ddadain
March 25, 2007, 05:26 AM
Mx0 needs some more love! I'll typeset it if you want! XD

rankgain
March 29, 2007, 06:56 PM
Ossu released Chapter 24 of Mx0, but they didn't create their scanlation thread yet, so here is the link until they do make one.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rfguq2

Hope it's okay to post this. >.>

Merged here

Hitsugaya_333
March 29, 2007, 09:17 PM
I don't think they'll mind, as long as you give credit for their work, which you did.

Thanks for posting it, and thanks, Ossu! for scanlating it.

Also, that's chapter 24, not 34. I don't know if you can edit the thread title, though.

rankgain
March 29, 2007, 09:51 PM
I edited it. Thanks for the catch, hitsugaya!

Hitsugaya_333
March 29, 2007, 10:23 PM
Doo itashi mashite.

Koen
March 30, 2007, 05:41 AM
yay, I was happy to read the chapter before my sleeping yesterday. Really cool and nice doing this project, and doing it faster. Hope you guys will catch up sometimes

destinator
March 30, 2007, 05:43 AM
I dont know...usually Asakura posts the releases here...we'll see.

moeman
April 17, 2007, 09:14 PM
This manga is a real sleeper hit. The characters are awesome. Plus the protagonist is a normal person who going against people who are more powerful than him, but he manages to presevere. I know the manga is up to ch 47, but no scans. please somebody tell me where I can get scans for this wonderful manga since there is only raw after chapter 26.

xi0
April 17, 2007, 10:06 PM
I'm afraid that's it. Ossu! are the only ones scanlating it now since Hanaji-Scans dropped it.

moeman
April 17, 2007, 10:38 PM
You just broke my heart xi0. The agony of waiting. :Weeps Uncontrollably:

moeman
April 17, 2007, 11:16 PM
Eventually Kuzimi will learn magic in order to get the girl of his dreams. I just think he has to go through a process concocted by his teacher and principal. I don't think it was a mistake for that teacher picking him off the street. We never see the principal's powers, (maybe foretelling events?). I think he will become a powerfil mage, just he has to be refined a bit. you see he cannot control his anger at all, but he is very resourceful. I just cannot for the life of me why they would give him the MO card even though it is weaker than a red card, but if he gets enough points, he can level it up? That sounds like a set up a mile away.

Stone
May 02, 2007, 03:11 AM
hmm... mr. bluff getting real magic...

Might happen, but since Mx0 is the name of the serie i don't see him change already...
The serie is good imo, best part was the first 2 chapters(Talki about spc treatment)

I supose he'll get a new card by either the next exsamn or the one following that one.

mstarsup5
May 05, 2007, 06:24 AM
hmmm does anyone know how/where i can get the raws of the chapters past 34?
(i can't use bittorent nor irc from where i am :/)
thank you ^_^

Koen
May 07, 2007, 03:06 AM
I just wanna know from the mx0 community:

for me it's especially the art, the characters (especially the girls) are well drawn, and kuzumi the head character is so awesome. He always finds a way out in the troubles he get into.

so and you guys?

Stone
May 07, 2007, 09:42 AM
Guess it's mainly corse of the Excuses.
THe art is good, but the way he needs to come up with good excuses etc. while beeing a weakling when it comes to magic.

ronxks
June 05, 2007, 04:05 PM
its the story pretty much,and the lead character cracks me up everytime...
its those situations that always occur that keeps you guessing how kuzumi's gonna get out solving the problem and looking cool in the process...
ye, its pretty much because of the lead character and the story..

Marsh
June 06, 2007, 10:51 AM
I would like him to became the strongest magician user :P

rarin
June 08, 2007, 06:30 AM
Humour IMO. I've always liked this author's style of drawing manga (can't remember his name, but one of his previous manga's was pretty face, which if you like Mx0 you MUST read.) I love the way he manages to make me crack up, and I love the way he draws the characters =]. Plus it's got romance and action and magic, what's not to love?

ran0001
June 09, 2007, 12:52 AM
requests right? I just want to request that someone PLEASE! take up this manga too. There is too much a gap between the raws and the scanlated ones and I'm sure I'm not the only one getting tired of waiting.I know I may be pushy for someone who does nothing but leech but I know nothing about reading japanese at the moment but I'm planning to take it up in college since I have a foreign language program in my university. I promise to give back to the community by being a translator myself when I know enough japanese so PLEASE! someone please try to even just translate the script of all the raw Mx0 chapters. It'll mean a lot to the fans of this series.Its unfair to Mx0 fans that Naruto,Bleach and ES21 has way more translators and scanlators than needed and that they get scanlated in a mere day after the release..

Nami
June 09, 2007, 02:18 AM
Hi ran0001, This is actually more for a download request/query thread. :)

But I agree, this is indeed a great series!
Ossu is currently doing a great job in releasing the scans, say 2-3 chapters a time. In order for a series to catch up to the latest raw chapter, the most important thing is to get more translators doing this series. And at this moment, it's only around 15 chapters behind the raws, so they're actually catching up soon. I'm eager to read this too, and my suggestion is to try to be patient. I'm sure the Ossu members who visited this area would see your interest in this series too, and who knows what may happen next ;)

Gio
June 09, 2007, 03:12 AM
i think i saw in the MH releases Board (The one up there, which is updated all the time), that MxO 33 & 34, had been released by Ossu, however, at the time i was busy with studies and couldn't download it right away, so i can't find them anywhere, neither in Ossu's website as there are no miror for 33 & 34 chapters, so, can anyone tell me whether i'm mistaken and those chapter where never released or if they have been released where are them?, Thank.

Btw, Nice job Ossu, Keep the good work ^^ :3

Koen
June 09, 2007, 03:25 AM
well either you can join their chan and use one of those easy triggers

or you can use that vanlaerebeecke site -> He's got all mx0, the scanlated ones but I forgot what the site was

ran0001
June 09, 2007, 04:31 AM
Or you could check http://manga.on.web.id/ . Its an online viewing site that is almost always updated. They provide DDLs too. I hope it'll really catch up soon. Oh, and I have nothing against ossu. I think they are doing everyone a great favor by doing what they do . I'm just hoping that we get faster releases, that's all. Like how the translators for Bleach , Naruto and all the other mangas get the translations done just a few hours after the raw release. I just hope that someone does it like that, so by the time the next Jump comes out, there won't be anything untranslated other than the new raws .

moeman
June 10, 2007, 10:10 PM
I love the humor, and the original storyline. I love that Kuzumi gets away with the other students thinking he is the most powerful student ever without knowing any magic. I just love this manga.

ibra87
June 11, 2007, 08:14 AM
Various things have made Mx0 one of my favorite manga:

First of all the humor. All the situations that that Kuzumi gets in because of the lie and just how it all started so stupidly.

Then it's the fact that this isn't another DBZ where someone clearly wins if he has more power i.e. chakra or reiatsu. It's all about being smart and being able to trick your opponent then finding his weakness.

Then things like the good art, the idea of magic and the cards etc., the seemingly endless things that occur and that a person's powers aren't limited to a single type like in Bleach where everyone is stuck with one zanpaktou.

That was a tad longer than I expecte to write :p

crazy_boy
June 29, 2007, 04:37 PM
Eventually but right now we're in a pretty good situation and I definately agree that he should be strong.

mach1inferno
June 30, 2007, 11:34 PM
!!!Possible Spoilers!!!

Well, as of now, it has been established that he is allowed to aquire a red card, but then he wouldn't get the MO card effect. That shows he is progressing and that he could use magic if he got the card. I think it is possible for him to eventually aquire the gold card, after all, he was able to pass the "Happiness/Determination" Exam at level 10 while many (as stated by the instructor) who had at least red cards had a hard time passing or just didn't pass the level 3 version of the exam. He has a great motivation to aquire the gold card and if he didn't get it and the girl he wants to help with it doesn't get one, that would result in a disappointing ending due to her wish not being granted.

!!!End Spoilers!!!

As far as me wanting him to learn magic, yeah, I think it would end up being a pretty short or repetative manga if he didn't eventually learn magic.

mach1inferno
July 01, 2007, 12:24 AM
So far, only the principal and Hiiragi-sensei know that Kuzumi doesn't really have a gold card, nor the talent for magic as of now. Do you think that he will eventually be found out by anyone? If so, by whom? Would they keep it a secret? I personally would like it if the secret was kept until he actually got a gold card, for irony's sake. I think it's possible that Aika might find out and would keep it a secret at her father's request. Aside from that, I wonder how Kuzumi will deal with the rest of the Class Matches, especially with people like Daimon after him.

wakiki_san
July 06, 2007, 06:40 PM
I don't quite getting here..

Why Kuzumi dont want to change his MO card to the red one..
The red card holder can use his/her card to do some magic and it also allowed the user to collect point..

Kuzumi only wish is to get a golden card is it.. So what he need to do is get more point while holding particular card and learn some new magic.. dont you think..

Or maybe the MO card allow the user get more point than the ordinary one maybe three or
four times greater.. so that he can nulify Ise's magic that currently holding silver card which maybe 1 step closer to the gold card..

If that happen could kuzumi get a card that the level beyond the the golden card.. I cannot
think what is more expansive than gold..

That is just my assumption.. If somebody feel I'm wrong feel free to speak up..

mach1inferno
July 06, 2007, 11:28 PM
As far as we know, he gets the same amount of points, regardless of what card he has. The reasoning behind him keeping the MO card is so that he can protect himself if and when someone uses a strong spell against him or simply one that could seriously injure or even kill him. With the red card, he would be limited to weak spells which wouldn't compare to what everyone else is capable of so it would be impossible to keep up his rep as having a gold card if he was attacked and only retaliated with a weak spell even though his current rep says he'll use only strong spells, only if he needs to. The weak point of him keeping the MO card is that he loses points when he uses it, while all the others (as far as we know) do not which its major disadvantage. He has Lucy, so he can pretend that she is him magic for now. Either way, I'm excited to see how this manga plays out. Hope that helped clear things up.

Fabio
July 16, 2007, 12:19 AM
I think he is going to help the school somehow and then he'll get a card higher than gold,and he would to be flashy with magic or something like that...

garpjr1188
July 17, 2007, 12:27 PM
i like this manga because it's light and funny(especially the earliest chapters). it's also cute, although the romantic side is a bit slow in development..anyways it's too early to tell, the story is just starting...

art-wise it's also pretty good..all the chicks look hot..

another thing i like on this manga is the characterization of the lead..he may not know magic but he's pretty cool. he's quite capable and strong...damn funny too.. :D

Koen
July 19, 2007, 06:48 PM
okay this is off topic but does anyone has an idea what the acr after the exam arc is about?

Aterin™
July 26, 2007, 12:13 PM
I hope he does so he can help Hiragi with her wish.

chison
September 01, 2007, 06:49 PM
hopes not.w.til after the second year

if she aika join the year one association..
aika possible the first one to know???

chison
September 01, 2007, 06:56 PM
please do not touch if you hates to information before the mange

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mx0#External_link

top page include
a summary of the plot
2 Main characters intorduction
a list of Magic plates and information about plates
a list of skill(Magic spells)names and effect
Magic Class Match
Magical Plants lucy

chison
September 02, 2007, 10:37 AM
ossu daily update up to M68,thanks to ossu team^^
http://ossu-jp.com/index.php?topic=404.msg4076;topicseen#msg4076

you can find the english version of MX0 at ossu joint project if you choose to read english!
this groups are support by IRC channel!!to get the fastest release of english ,you'll needs to use IRC channel!!they are trying to work the IRC as well as the forum..
MX0 in english (01 -64)
MX0 in english (IRC fast release)
http://ossu.kefi.org/index.php?board=20.0

chinese version are alway the fastest release close to the orignal.
tone of chinese mange host to choose from,better for you to search for it.

or over here!!thanks to another cool member's upload mx0 to his space
http://crazytje.be/index.php?r=1

Crazytje
September 02, 2007, 06:21 PM
lol you're active in allot of forums Chison :p

anyways, I've updated the site, uploaded till chapter 65(chn) and 64(jpn) for the raws :)

chison
September 03, 2007, 06:56 AM
AHH...hello there Crazytje

let's explain the Situation
Crazytje is the one who uploaded mx0 and a others manga to his space
and i links up to his space (without permission)
(sorry to links you resource and thankyou,do you have anything to say about you space?)

i know the raw and the chinese's version and english version of mx0 releases,
not sure about other countrys MX0...so if anyone knows about a differents langangs MX0 chapter infomation
please reports it if you don't mind^^

Crazytje
September 03, 2007, 08:36 AM
AHH...hello there Crazytje

let's explain the Situation
Crazytje is the one who uploaded mx0 and a others manga to his space
and i links up to his space (without permission)
(sorry to links you resource and thankyou,do you have anything to say about you space?)

i know the raw and the chinese's version and english version of mx0 releases,
not sure about other countrys MX0...so if anyone knows about a differents langangs MX0 chapter infomation
please reports it if you don't mind^^

It's not like you need permission to link to my site :p
I made the site for ppl to use:p, so post the link everywhere you want hehe

deadmantizwalking
September 07, 2007, 01:02 PM
usually you would expect a confidant for the protaganist to lean on but since we have that mandrake spirit, it might not be so and he'll keep it hidden until the school is in danger of something or other

chison
September 18, 2007, 07:13 PM
A THANK token to your kindness^^

hopefully more people in here can come and talk MX0^^
[hr]
http://www.z9.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/AvatorPR/m6605.JPG

http://www.z9.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/AvatorPR/m6602.JPG
UMU...

chapter 65
at the ends of this chapter , michiyo manager to stop kuzumi movement ,just before aika readys to finish him off at the top of the building,a dark cloud appear...and....]

chapter 66
....watdh it for yourself!!
[hr]
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18451

ossu release m:54 m:55
dn't forget to tak more mx0^^
can't talk to self.w.

Koen
September 19, 2007, 06:16 AM
what's up with the updates of latest raws

btw latest chapter -> an assault :p yummie

Crazytje
September 21, 2007, 03:13 AM
what's up with the updates of latest raws

btw latest chapter -> an assault :p yummie

Raws updated on
http://crazytje.be/?r=32

uploaded Volume 5 high res
and updated to the latest jpn raw(ch67)

Saw you're from belgium, where are you from?
<= Gent

Koen
September 21, 2007, 09:44 AM
Raws updated on
http://crazytje.be/?r=32

uploaded Volume 5 high res
and updated to the latest jpn raw(ch67)

Saw you're from belgium, where are you from?
<= Gent

Leuven

Obxist
September 21, 2007, 04:18 PM
may i ask,. what is Mx0 means ??? i still dont get it LOL

Koen
September 21, 2007, 04:24 PM
may i ask,. what is Mx0 means ??? i still dont get it LOL

good question? Anyone?

Well there's the MO plate, so I am asking myself: isn't it MxO instead of Mx0

Vato Loco!
September 21, 2007, 04:28 PM
good question? Anyone?

Well there's the MO plate, so I am asking myself: isn't it MxO instead of Mx0

Nope. It's indeed Mx0, and there hasn't been any specification as to what Mx0 stands for. Most speculate it means magic X zero. Or magic times zero, or something to that effect.

Obxist
September 21, 2007, 04:37 PM
Nope. It's indeed Mx0, and there hasn't been any specification as to what Mx0 stands for. Most speculate it means magic X zero. Or magic times zero, or something to that effect.

ah this is very make sense,.. as far as the story goes, Kuzumi still got no magic,.. and if it true that Mx0 stands for Magic x zero,.. will kuzumi got more magic than "erase magic" ?? LOL,.. or zero is erase magic ? ,.. hmm but anyway thanks for all the answers :D

Koen
September 21, 2007, 05:36 PM
ah this is very make sense,.. as far as the story goes, Kuzumi still got no magic,.. and if it true that Mx0 stands for Magic x zero,.. will kuzumi got more magic than "erase magic" ?? LOL,.. or zero is erase magic ? ,.. hmm but anyway thanks for all the answers :D

That's probably the meaning of the title -> man november first volume in french - CAN'T WAIT

xi0
September 21, 2007, 08:06 PM
In some other manga titles, "X" can be seen as the japanese "to" which means "and" in english. Some examples are Rosario X Vampire and Amiga X Amigo. So it might mean M & Zero.

Obxist
September 22, 2007, 03:42 AM
i see,...btw mx0 volume 1 released a while ago in indonesia :D

Raijatsu
September 22, 2007, 01:56 PM
that's not fair T-T I want it to be released in German too but it wont be till march 08
there are so few releases here only all that shojo stuff i can't stand (an Ouran high school volume every month!!!) bleach every 2 month ,thats okay, reborn every 3 d grayman 4 mx0, rosario vampire and new pet shop of horror sometime next year

Obxist
September 22, 2007, 04:10 PM
march 08 ? wow thats still a long way to go,.. well reborn isnt publish in my country T_T

chison
September 23, 2007, 08:00 AM
BEING A BIT LAZY TO UNDATES THE RELEASE NEW.W.
anyway,the japan og version should be M;68

the third year seems to be very non-human.xd

chison
September 23, 2007, 08:02 AM
In some other manga titles, "X" can be seen as the japanese "to" which means "and" in english. Some examples are Rosario X Vampire and Amiga X Amigo. So it might mean M & Zero.
nonono...
the X in MX0 is more of a "equal" sign
magic = zero

anyway.W.

Koen
September 23, 2007, 10:34 AM
the third year seems to be very non-human.xd

what's the deal, since scan and translations take a bit time :s

Obxist
September 24, 2007, 05:02 AM
how could it be an equal sign ? and where do you find that out ?

Koen
October 06, 2007, 05:12 AM
how could it be an equal sign ? and where do you find that out ?

well it makes sense - kuzumi mx0 (doing like he has magic power but m = 0)

and I think I saw some parts or info with m:0
[hr]
Mx0 70, seems really great. There's real complot going on, I think - man I hope this will be scanlated faster

Raijatsu
October 06, 2007, 05:42 AM
yeah the scans are quite slow but the quality is awesome :\
it's hard to say what I like more fast scans or high quality

but at least a summary once in a while would be great ^^

chison
October 10, 2007, 12:43 PM
?koenosaki???ou get my words wrong.XD
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19644

anyway,chapter 70 raw,
the Rubik's door looks interesting ~

Koen
October 10, 2007, 01:24 PM
?koenosaki???ou get my words wrong.XD
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19644

anyway,chapter 70 raw,
the Rubik's door looks interesting ~

:D I answered - some people need to learn when using a word in a certain context what it means. If I say underestimated: it's all to the people who don't read it or who stopped reading it

btw any summary on what's going on

RalphusMaximus
October 11, 2007, 03:57 AM
Sup! i reckon this manga needs more people to fix up scans, ill be happy to do some myself if anyone supports the tutorials on fixing a scanned manga ;D

Vato Loco!
October 11, 2007, 10:10 AM
There are tons of tutorials in the MH academy section.

chison
October 12, 2007, 03:32 PM
:D I answered - some people need to learn when using a word in a certain context what it means. If I say underestimated: it's all to the people who don't read it or who stopped reading it

btw any summary on what's going on
UMMM...lots of people don't seeems to like summary before reading scanlation~
so i trys to keeps my mouths shutXD

meganova
October 14, 2007, 10:24 PM
how do i download from mirc?

Koen
October 15, 2007, 04:14 AM
:o, try to find tutorials - but you certainly enter the chan (eg #ossu@irc.highway.net) then you read its topic, but the trigger is !Mx0 so you type !Mx0 in the chatbox and necessary information (like a trigger for dling from a bot /msg botname xdcc send #packnumber) or the automatic dl will start - depends from chan to chan, or bot to bot

madoka_76
October 15, 2007, 07:57 AM
Does anyone have the raw for chapters 48 to 55?

Thx~

RalphusMaximus
October 20, 2007, 09:33 AM
Wow! i liked the tuts on MH Academy, sorta easy to learn. ill get crackin when im on holz, so we will have more mx0 to read :D

Demonshadow
October 28, 2007, 12:54 PM
I'm a quality man personally so I can wait. Anyway, its a fun manga which I've been enjoying. Definitely a nice break from all the series' that take themselves way too seriously.

Absolutio
October 30, 2007, 07:13 PM
Well.. Although the scans seem to be slow, they're usually doing more than one at the same time, leading to double releases+close time gaps between each release (when they are releasing). So it makes up for it :p

Koen
November 01, 2007, 06:52 AM
Well.. Although the scans seem to be slow, they're usually doing more than one at the same time, leading to double releases+close time gaps between each release (when they are releasing). So it makes up for it :p

yeah but now it's been a time before we saw a scan? no?

Siru
November 25, 2007, 03:25 PM
I would like to request volume covers. I haven't seen any of them yet, except for the first two or three I think..

Crazy_Homer
November 26, 2007, 05:10 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/?5jrkmkdmzbz here is the covers up to volume 5 ^_^

matrice
November 26, 2007, 05:15 PM
Since he would have to fight agains his enemies again, and they will surely grow stronger, it should be inevitable fro him to develop some huge powers in order to survive: maybe his growth will have something to do with his trip in the past, which could have awakened his hidden powers. Up till now the situation was pretty funny with him resolving difficult situations without using magis, but after a bit it will become boring and a bit unrealistic (if this word can be used in a fantasy manga).

abu_89
November 26, 2007, 05:19 PM
Kuzumi develops insane Martial Arts skills to complement his MO--- now that would be sweet. Lightning fast magic cancelling + flurry kicks... :D

matrice
November 27, 2007, 02:35 PM
No, he won't be found out because if someone discover his secret both him and the teacher will be kicked out with their memories removed, plus the principal will probably also be removed. On top of that him being discovered will just turn the stroy into something super-lame.

hellsblade
November 27, 2007, 06:30 PM
Eventually yes...loll but until then, he'll remain hidden loll The story cant end unless people find out about this fact loll but i wonder how long this story will go on for loll maybe he'll stay in that school for all years without any magic at all other than his Mx0

chison
November 28, 2007, 03:43 AM
No, he won't be found out because if someone discover his secret both him and the teacher will be kicked out with their memories removed, plus the principal will probably also be removed. On top of that him being discovered will just turn the stroy into something super-lame.

WELL.even if someone find out...is might be ,lt might be not to kick out(that is the worse possiblility of all)
is just that "one member in change of year3 dislike anyone to breaking rules..."
but i don't think his have any power to take off the principal and year2 teacher.W.

Koen
November 28, 2007, 07:03 AM
Does this question still matter?

Can he use magic yet? I thought so

chison
November 28, 2007, 02:13 PM
http://ossu-jp.com/index.php?topic=398.msg3965;topicseen#msg3965

continous of mult daily release^^ availabe at "IRC"
thanks to OSsu joint project~ more people join in the teams,
guys,let talks more MX0^^

Merged here ^^

chison
November 28, 2007, 02:17 PM
is hard to starting to talk of MX0, if everything seems to be something's than not important enough to make a topic...

ps:this can be a "guess topic" XD... for some extra fun

but dispel seem to be not counts as a magic,when Mo can't flys you to the sky...W.

matrice
November 29, 2007, 11:04 AM
Actually, if he will be discovered it would be a pretty important matter. It would be hard to explain how he firstly entered into the school, when it should have been a protected place, plus when his plate was lost he got a second chance to still remain in the school. These two fact could definitely cause a HUGE mes in that institution: maybe the principal will remain in charge, but at least the poor teacher will have his memory completely erased. The fact that someone without the ability of using magic is believed to be a goled plate user has a lot of applications, since it means that he will be targeted by any sort of enemies, if he will be discovered he will definitely fall in disgrace, being the one who has deceived everyone from the start, and he won't have other possibilities to challenge strong opponents anymore (since he definitely won't go to find them by himself). On top of that, if he is found out I don't think that the public will be very amused (at least I feel that if it is the case it would be a huge mistake).

matrice
November 29, 2007, 11:08 AM
Kuzumi develops insane Martial Arts skills to complement his MO--- now that would be sweet. Lightning fast magic cancelling + flurry kicks...
Yes, this should be the right thing: he can't develop his plate in nothing else but a gold one (and this will probably happen only when the story is near the end), since otherwise he won't be able to see the little mandrake anymore. The best way for him to survive is to develop him ability to use MO and to learn how to minimize the consumption of magic points. The training that he started in the new chapter seems to lead his development in that way. Plus, with his sister at home he should probably be able to develop top rate speed and strenght, so with just his phisical abilities he should be able to keep up with his future opponents.
[hr]
Thinking about that, it would be good for him to master a magical style which is unknown to the public (at least, the blond teacher said that only five people know it), since the opponent will be caught by surprise. The fact that he will be able to use it without wasing a lot of magic points, and the general prudence that is needed in order to properly utilize it make it the perfect instrument for someone like our main character.

Crazy_Homer
November 29, 2007, 02:49 PM
Yes, this should be the right thing: he can't develop his plate in nothing else but a gold one (and this will probably happen only when the story is near the end), since otherwise he won't be able to see the little mandrake anymore.

i am pretty sure he would still be able to see the mandrake (Lucy), because Aika's father and the principal can see her, i think she can let any 1 see her, since she got the magic increase by the ring

chison
November 29, 2007, 03:30 PM
normal plate send out some "protection" so the human do not get too much distraction from magical plants/creature,that's why no ont see LUCY

anyway,just coming up a question off what will happen if cast M0-field on lucy ......horr end

matrice
December 08, 2007, 02:49 PM
i am pretty sure he would still be able to see the mandrake (Lucy), because Aika's father and the principal can see her, i think she can let any 1 see her, since she got the magic increase by the ring
Yes, now that I think about it, it's just like this... Even the other teachers have golden plates and still can't see the mandrake, while those two actually can. Still, in my opinion it would be better for him to develop properly his MO and martial arts, since in this way he has both a perfect defense against magical attacs and a proper offense... He can even use the MO with the help of a chain, like was showed in Hiragi's dad's explanation, he shoul be able to become prettty powerful. The problem is that there may be other people who are aware of MO's secret, so he has to be careful (expecially of that vice-principal, who looks suspicious). Well, it's not like he can start with magic as a beginner, since he would be as weak as a normal first year, while using Mo he has the upper hand even against his seniors and can carry on his cover.

matrice
December 17, 2007, 04:19 PM
I love the humor, and the original storyline. I love that Kuzumi gets away with the other students thinking he is the most powerful student ever without knowing any magic. I just love this manga.
Same here, man... I mean, it's just cool... He hasn't any special ability and still managa to become the coolest guy around there, and the fact that he can't use magic makes the fights more deep, since he has to think of a way to come out safe without being discovered. The fact that he doen't use magic makes him even cooler, since anyone thinks that he is kinda restraining himself because he doen't want to show off, while he actually push himself to his very limits (like that time against the huge blond dude that fired energy from his hands, the companion of the one with the bow). Plus the manga has romance and comedy, it's very well drawn... I mean, I can't really find a single thing that I would like to change.

jfgslo
December 18, 2007, 08:36 PM
The way the situations present themselves to Kuzumi and how he handles them. He might be magic-less but that doesn't stop him from overcome any obstacle. I really like his attitude and his ingenuity to defeat his adversaries. I cannot help but remember how he "defeated" Daddy Hiragi. That's just plain good. Also, the rhythm of the manga is quite good. It's not slow paced as other mangas and everything has a good timing. The comedy is also a selling factor for me.

matrice
December 23, 2007, 06:50 PM
I cannot help but remember how he "defeated" Daddy Hiragi
Yes, that was one of my favourite parts.

Obxist
December 27, 2007, 06:12 AM
well i begin to love it after the 1st chapter... really... its all because of the first chapter (yeah just like everybody)... its totally awesome.... at the end of chapter one where Kuzumi holding the gold plate and defeat Daddy-Hiiragi with those skull-like fire XD .... thats one of hell outta scene XD

chison
December 31, 2007, 02:50 PM
uslike most of you love this from the beginning,i starts from reading the Med-bit of shounen-jump and spot it from the raw ,well,i really love the varity of charater on Mx0,
also this is a manga with good fun,and all good artwork and style^^

hopeing for more and more people to like to read Mx0 ^^

Koen
January 01, 2008, 09:15 AM
uslike most of you love this from the beginning,i starts from reading the Med-bit of shounen-jump and spot it from the raw ,well,i really love the varity of charater on Mx0,
also this is a manga with good fun,and all good artwork and style^^

hopeing for more and more people to like to read Mx0 ^^

and let's hope 2008 might be the year that mx0 will raise in the ToC

Smartpal
January 02, 2008, 10:19 AM
I've just started reading it..but the art looks amazing

Gr1mmy
January 06, 2008, 11:49 PM
He might not be discovered, based on the mangaka's previous work. In Pretty Face, Randoh never got found out by the majority, and only a few people found out. They kept quiet too.

It's pretty much like Mx0, but there could be a few more people who find out sooner or later.

chison
January 09, 2008, 09:22 AM
you can discuss all the older chapter here
(i think is it a common facility so i copy the form from somewhere in here mangahelper)

I noticed that we dont have an discussion or a predictions thread here in HnI forums, so feel free to discuss or predict a new chapter any time u want
discuss

and if you think spoiler can help,please use it^^

Koen
January 09, 2008, 12:12 PM
My preditcion:
Since it's none magic used school festival day, I think there will happen something magical. I don't know but I have a feeling that next arc will be about the third year executive commitee and the vice-president trying to know more about kuzumi (there must be a reason for lucy to be seen by aika and mizuki)

Gr1mmy
January 10, 2008, 07:58 PM
My preditcion:
Since it's none magic used school festival day, I think there will happen something magical. I don't know but I have a feeling that next arc will be about the third year executive commitee and the vice-president trying to know more about kuzumi (there must be a reason for lucy to be seen by aika and mizuki)

"I think there will happen something magical."

-.- Come on, that's given. It's Mx0. If nothing magical happens... it's a really weird chapter.

I think the only chapter without magic... was the one where Kokuha came?

Who-me
January 10, 2008, 08:18 PM
I truly love how no matter what, Kazumi was meant to say "Conquerer the World" and start his infatuation with Aika. I really love this series and hope someone posts the next chapter soon.

Gr1mmy
January 10, 2008, 08:22 PM
Isn't it Kuzumi?

Scanlation is no easy task!

Anyways, new chapters will come sooner or later.

Absolutio
January 10, 2008, 10:27 PM
I think the franky-house caught up with the raws, and since there was no SJ for sometime, there's no Mx0 either.

Nami
January 10, 2008, 11:38 PM
Thanks Chison! That's a really good idea!
I think maybe this can be the latest chapter Discussion/Prediction thread, and in future, you can either create a new thread for the latest chapter, or go here (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10881)to discuss the older chapters.

Spoilers ----> Please go to the Spoiler House (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19756) instead to discuss so that no one will be spoiled ;)

p.s. change this thread to Chapter 82 (since this' the latest chap?)

Koen
January 11, 2008, 03:07 AM
I think the franky-house caught up with the raws, and since there was no SJ for sometime, there's no Mx0 either.

You're right (they caught up) but you won't see their releases on mangahelpers

so you'll have to check www.mangaupdates.com

Raijatsu
January 11, 2008, 03:20 AM
franky house is doing so many mangas. I can't really keep up with their releases
but thanks to them I finally caught up with mx0

Koen
January 11, 2008, 10:35 AM
did you do that? do you consider to update it? or don't you have any time?

anyway: it's usefull

chison
January 11, 2008, 01:09 PM
i'm completely out of is project.so,is a no
the information had done by some great helpful people
(PS:because i only read raw manga,i cannot be any helps to this)

chison
January 11, 2008, 01:27 PM
just a question,can anyone help?
i want to buy a volumes of MX0 in raw(japanese),or raw manga on sell in UK...with deliver pay/free server
[UK]
i am aiming to learn drawing manga,
i do pick up a few fashion magazine and resource book every month, and now i want to buy Mx0 as a example of for a real example
[do anyone know a safe site to buy it?
thanks!!!]

Koen
January 11, 2008, 01:34 PM
just a question,can anyone help?
i want to buy a volumes of MX0 in raw(japanese),or raw manga on sell in UK...with deliver pay/free server
[UK]
i am aiming to learn drawing manga,
i do pick up a few fashion magazine and resource book every month, and now i want to buy Mx0 as a example of for a real example
[do anyone know a safe site to buy it?
thanks!!!]

http://global.yesasia.com/en/index.aspx

cheap and for some items free shipping

one disadvantage: you have to pay in dollars I think

yesasia (http://global.yesasia.com/en/index.aspx)

chison
January 11, 2008, 01:55 PM
...i only got UK-pound with a card that can be quite limit to online shopping...
but is much harder to send money to other to buy...

thanks for the fast respond^^koenosaki
this question might be quite very of topics,but also can be quite useful...if anybody needs it

Koen
January 17, 2008, 12:53 PM
You can give your top 3 or just put one in it but please add the why?

I doubted a lot but mine:
1. the search for the mandrake arc
2. the class battle arc
3. the school festival arc

I don't exactly know the names of the arcs but for me the mandrake arc was awesome. With mizuki and aika that was so funny, being lost etc. Of course it's also the introduction of the great lucy in the story and the end of that arc was so :D :D :D

A honorable indication:
the exam/tests arc somewhere in the beginning

chison
January 17, 2008, 02:09 PM
1.the latest release(the unknown arc)
2.M22 chibi versus chibi
3.volume1 (where kumi kick kuzumi's head)

chison
January 19, 2008, 12:42 AM
http://ossu-jp.com/index.php?topic=449.msg4786;topicseen#msg4786

chapte 70-71 release over Ossu-IRC channel.w.
[hr]
http://ossu-jp.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=1dl8darepi7luaub8sused5dl0&topic=451.msg4795;topicseen#msg4795

72-73 is out^^
see ossu-irc channel^^
[hr]

Chison's style's super short summary ???STILL...LONG(another fun game have just start.w.)

+ the 1/3 year test of card rank up began......

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/3531/mini1zm4.jpg
Shot at 2008-01-18
+ the telepathy ability of rucy still not known by aika or mizuki
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/129/mini2la8.jpg
Shot at 2008-01-18
+ lucy start to wear her new dress
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/5554/mini3ry9.jpg
Shot at 2008-01-18

+ magical test -[mirror-(Iso?)mirror] ,everyone pick up a card which have a room names...
+ each team have 5 student,a whole team completed hand in the card to the location of their card and the test stop from here,the time it takes to complete will rank up all the teams,ps:anyone who goal still has to be wait until a full team to arrive goal to quit this test
+the goal's within this mirror's magical-space
+specail rule1:[in the mirror world,the school will be just the same but whole school will be upside down]
+specail rule2:[if you show up on mirror,you will wrap back out automatically and fail the test,this is all restict only to "mirror",refects from metal count as safe]
+the mirror only work to a distint that you can confirm yourself tbe in the mirror.
+only allow up to one "mistake",the second time will force out the test
short teacher:[off course,there is a few extra work inside, barraier is a parts of the test
+the ranking also depend on the number of successed goal(high - low)

kuzumi's goal @ 1F
kumi's goal @ library
michiyo's goal @ 家庭科(what do you call this in english)studys of familys general? -
aika's goal @=2-B
ise's goal @toilet

+ise soon enought meets kumi,kumi acts like she wants to hands (small)ise a love letter
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/1727/mini4pw1.jpg
Shot at 2008-01-18
,ise open the letter and is a mirror
http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/4027/mini7uz7.jpg
Shot at 2008-01-18
+ise have gone somewhere?michiyo saw it...
+aika ,michiyo kumi and another kumi join force
+ the fake kumi smoke-vanish
+the ladys team unsure is that a freak one inside them...best friends in them defend position
http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/166/mini6sd3.jpg
Shot at 2008-01-18
+kuzumi meet a moving all sides mirror(xd)

Koen
January 19, 2008, 08:05 AM
finally a magic test arc again

I love them, I love mx0 all the way

Koen
January 19, 2008, 12:38 PM
Well since chapter 83 came out, the title can be changed again (a new thread with few members on this forum is imo worthless unless it's allowed)

on topic: it seems there's a new test. Though I am not sure about it I think they need to get somewhere but they need to avoid being reflected by mirrors

chison
January 19, 2008, 01:06 PM
[ps:i dislike the system of open one topic each week for each chapter ...is a bit too formated and soild which is quite disgraceful in my eye...the author donot have to think about what's a good title and what should you name the title to best fit,but it seems to be a traditation at mangahelper... personally i am try to keep out from this system...but,i'm not a mangahelper user so i kindy will be on my own]

if you remember the teacher from last test,you will understand that he is not going easy on kuzumi becasue kuzumi is alway making fun out of his height.

yes,you are right,trying to aviod mirror at all cost,you have 1 extra life to play this game!!!

Koen
January 19, 2008, 02:00 PM
[ps:i dislike the system of open one topic each week for each chapter ...is a bit too formated and soild which is quite disgraceful in my eye...the author donot have to think about what's a good title and what should you name the title to best fit,but it seems to be a traditation at mangahelper... personally i am try to keep out from this system...but,i'm not a mangahelper user so i kindy will be on my own]

if you remember the teacher from last test,you will understand that he is not going easy on kuzumi becasue kuzumi is alway making fun out of his height.

yes,you are right,trying to aviod mirror at all cost,you have 1 extra life to play this game!!!

But since you started this topic, you can change title easily

go to the top where you started the thread, click edit and then click go advanced and then you can change the title of the topic

chison
January 19, 2008, 03:24 PM
..i suppose i can change this topic (but other)...anyway

i don't think the moving mirror is a "level 10"...surely will be more action!!!
PS:if kuzumi move on his back without seeing any mirror?
one good ways to pass the mirror?(i'm not sure how the actually rule is)

Topic changed. ^^

Koen
January 19, 2008, 04:09 PM
..i suppose i can change this topic (but other)...anyway

i don't think the moving mirror is a "level 10"...surely will be more action!!!
PS:if kuzumi move on his back without seeing any mirror?
one good ways to pass the mirror?(i'm not sure how the actually rule is)

Well I think you can pass a mirror as long as you don't see your own reflection

but I wonder who trapped ise

chison
January 19, 2008, 05:11 PM
it seem there is two understanding of the rule
1. is you can get pass as long as you don't see the mirror
2 is you you will warp out as long as the mirror captured you in a good distinct?

level 10 = mirror-man running around to attack kuzumi!?

ps:[raw MX0 volume7 is out ,on bittorretns]

Koen
January 19, 2008, 05:16 PM
it seem there is two understanding of the rule
1. is you can get pass as long as you don't see the mirror
2 is you you will warp out as long as the mirror captured you in a good distinct?

level 10 = mirror-man running around to attack kuzumi!?

ps:[raw MX0 volume7 is out ,on bittorretns]

hmm so there are some guys who have the task to capture the students?

chison
January 19, 2008, 05:48 PM
...do you mean kumi?
(the one ise see is the freak kumi),that's why she smiling like a diva
(did you not remerber that shortguy is good at kenjitsu!?XD)

DragonMoonZ
January 20, 2008, 05:53 PM
Is Ossu the only group doing Mx0?

Koen
January 21, 2008, 02:56 AM
Is Ossu the only group doing Mx0?

no mahou-x and franky house are doing it too and are up-to-date

but both of them don't post it over here. The first one for a reason I don't know, the second one because they are banned due to some translation abuse issues

www.mangaupdates.com - search for mx0 and you'll find more

Koen
January 21, 2008, 03:12 AM
scan came out

This arc is gonna be awesome. I am already looking forward to the next chapter. Now I understand everything. The reflecting: comes as being recognised in the mirror. So I guess once a mirror captures a bit of your reflection then you're out of it.

Ise must feel depressed, can't be: he was so easily defeated and I predict he'll prolly be the only one or (at leats there will be a huge gap between him and the others). The target for the teacher is definitely kuzumi and his group because of last exam's results

chison
January 21, 2008, 12:06 PM
XD,ise will die for women a million time without regert

anyway,i wonder how kucumi's m0 will work
if he use M0,the teacher's magic M-field itself will be ???

DragonMoonZ
January 21, 2008, 06:08 PM
no mahou-x and franky house are doing it too and are up-to-date

but both of them don't post it over here. The first one for a reason I don't know, the second one because they are banned due to some translation abuse issues

www.mangaupdates.com - search for mx0 and you'll find more

Thanks! I'll stick with Ossu:)

chison
January 26, 2008, 06:30 PM
.w. we need more poeple love MX0
^^
[hr]
starting off with young ise wrap out the room ,
teacher give him a warning and advised him to be alert to everything
ise when back into the mirror world and decided not to fail again
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/2845/emuzeromini1vo7.jpg

meantime,the moving-mirror fastly spinning it way around the corridor and kuzumi manage to get away from it
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/4195/emuzero03miniws7.jpg
kuzumi found the hex-mirror once at the Blind-Spot and safely escape from it once,it will almost have no blind-spot after it start spinning itself
kuzumi do not think the distance matter,if the moving mirror and himself in the same space it would be the end of it
the mirror come closer again and it roll itself a floor down ,kuzumi felt safe because ball don't seems to able to climb,but than ,kuzumi remember that someone is downstair too...

kuzumi heard his own voice call for help(the S,mirror),kuzumi pick up a broken door,starting to run downstair
ise heard kuzumi voice and call kuzumi to come closer,ise cast his magic on a curtain and catch kumzumi voice which is the mirror.kuzumi and ise meet up ...
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/5306/emuzero08miniqz4.jpg
Shot at 2008-01-26

ise and kuzumi talk,
kuzumi knows ise want to do something,
kuzumi(non-magic user) put ise forward and give ise more Confident to do thing alone(so kuzumi and stand back )

the two man team use (magic)reflection to confirm them own safety(non mirror)
(blackboard)+(water)" to make water stay on the board"
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/5295/emuzero13minidn1.jpg

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/8326/emuzero13mini2bd1.jpg
"a moster"which just look like the teacher coming close to them,kuzumi sence something danger and kick ise away and ride on the moster,
moster open it own mouth with a body size mirror inside it,moster starting to try to shake kuzumi off it
ise ask kuzumi which way does the mirror facing to,after kuzumi answer him he cast another new magic to seal off
and the chapter end like this
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/5775/emuzero17minimt5.jpg

Koen
January 29, 2008, 04:00 PM
It'll prolly focus on the group of kuzumi. We'll prolly see kuzumi trying to deal with that strange mirror cube/ball whatever you call it. I am really looking forward to the current situation between the girls (since they mistrust each other)
[hr]
well I was the raw:

and it seems ise entered the dimension back. He's doing great jobs with kuzumi, interesting

I love mx0 for just all the good chapters
[hr]
scanlation came out, and I liked what ise showed off at the end

chison
January 30, 2008, 01:35 PM
ise is gettin better on magic to,i say...averagely normal level
the teacher have been fair to the two boy so far...giving up revenging kuzumi? which is a shame...

still,i dn't like ise's seriou face.w.

Koen
February 03, 2008, 12:11 PM
Another great chapter. Ise being confronted with his brother (prolly not the real one, though we'll have to wait for a scanlation) and the fight was very great imo. Looking forward to next chapter

noonethere
February 05, 2008, 11:41 AM
So Ise is against his brother and Kuzumi is against his sister(wonder if m0 will be able erase this magic)
I predict the next battle will most probably be hiragi against her father.If this is the case, i wonder how she will manage to defeat him...

Koen
February 05, 2008, 02:15 PM
So Ise is against his brother and Kuzumi is against his sister(wonder if m0 will be able erase this magic)
I predict the next battle will most probably be hiragi against her father.If this is the case, i wonder how she will manage to defeat him...

I am not sure, but I don't think you have to worry about that. Aika said herself that mitchon and she already reached the destination and that they were going to the first floor (kumis destination).

So I don't think we'll see aika vs her daddy, so expect next chapter(s?) to be kuzumi vs his sister -> I think it will be a very though battle that kuzumi will have to take the longest time, but his classmates believe this being normal since his powers are so great (or the genius kuzumi could come up with something that'll make the battle not so long at all)

Raijatsu
February 05, 2008, 03:20 PM
Okay everyone! Let's start advertising for Mx0 ^^
Koenosaki asked me to make an animated banner like I did with Reborn but....

I lack material. It's a shame but I'm only collecting Reborn und Rosario+Vampire releases ^^*

so I'd like you to tell me your favorite scenes (mine is when Taiga's sister beats up Hiiragi but that is not suitable)

I need something ecchi, an action pic and a good coulored shot of Taiga

Koen
February 05, 2008, 06:35 PM
Okay everyone! Let's start advertising for Mx0 ^^
Koenosaki asked me to make an animated banner like I did with Reborn but....

I lack material. It's a shame but I'm only collecting Reborn und Rosario+Vampire releases ^^*

so I'd like you to tell me your favorite scenes (mine is when Taiga's sister beats up Hiiragi but that is not suitable)

I need something ecchi, an action pic and a good coulored shot of Taiga

okay, let's do this and let's hope this will work

comedy: http://www.onemanga.com/Mx0/70/12/
comedy: http://www.onemanga.com/Mx0/17/14/

both the end panels, I had to laugh a lot

action: http://www.onemanga.com/Mx0/48/17/
action: http://www.onemanga.com/Mx0/50/

especially the classes match was very good

ecchi: http://www.onemanga.com/Mx0/30/
ecchi: http://www.onemanga.com/Mx0/29/10/

and some random pictures:
http://www.onemanga.com/Mx0/28/17/
http://www.onemanga.com/Mx0/85/08/

especially because of the giant creatures

if you need the pictures, then I would post them but these were some great scenes

chison
February 06, 2008, 09:00 AM
althought i am currently on stike two week for no big reason

thanks Raijatsu^^love to see some colour but i am not good at it
PS:i remember a silimar topic at ossuJP...anyway

thanks

Raijatsu
February 06, 2008, 10:26 AM
okay I've done something ^^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/Bakoura/mx0sig.gif

I hope it matches the rules of signatures :)

Koen
February 06, 2008, 11:41 AM
okay I've done something ^^

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v103/Bakoura/mx0sig.gif

I hope it matches the rules of signatures :)

that's really an awesome one - what was that code again to make that signature so they click on it and be redirected to this section
[hr]
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4564

there you can find it, the rules I mean - hope it's allowed because it's awesome

Raijatsu
February 06, 2008, 11:45 AM
To link to a url with your banner (no offensive dangerous material)
the code is done like this: url pic ^^

Koen
February 06, 2008, 11:54 AM
thanks a lot raijatsu - let's hope this banner doesn't break the rules (I even don't understand any of it)

mx0 is awesome

Raijatsu
February 06, 2008, 04:31 PM
you should make the text smal because the masimum hight of sigs is including text 170px
it is not so bad if you make the txt smaller though text
for example -2

through this text becomes very small but still readable and we won't get problems with the rules ^^

or +2

through this text becomes very big (twice as big to be exact) ^^

or +4

Mx0 is great!

sorry to annoy you

Koen
February 06, 2008, 06:47 PM
like this?

FinalFan
February 09, 2008, 01:00 PM
Does anyone know when the next chapter of MxO is gonna be out?

Koen
February 09, 2008, 07:41 PM
Does anyone know when the next chapter of MxO is gonna be out?

mostly it's a monday or a tuesday that it'll come out. But since it's franky-house, you won't see it over here (they are banned) so better to check out www.mangaupdates.com -> releases

Raijatsu
February 09, 2008, 07:47 PM
they are banned? since when? why?
sorry that's off topic

I'll wait

Koen
February 10, 2008, 10:09 AM
they are banned? since when? why?
sorry that's off topic

I'll wait

franky-house issue (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23568)

sadly because these mx0 releases could make this serie more popular over here

Saintz0r
February 10, 2008, 11:11 AM
I don't think kuzumi will fight his sister, he'll come up with some plan to distract her and put the card :P

btw, I started reading mx0 cause the banner of koenosaki XD ( good thing I did, it's one of the best manga i've read so far =)

Koen
February 10, 2008, 01:04 PM
I don't think kuzumi will fight his sister, he'll come up with some plan to distract her and put the card :P

btw, I started reading mx0 cause the banner of koenosaki XD ( good thing I did, it's one of the best manga i've read so far =)

The banner works, I hope more people will start reading that great mx0 that's so underestimated (you can always use it, it's raijatsus great work)

nice to see you around, well I don't know if they'll fight but since his sister is strong and those things are copies it's better for kuzumi to come up something to avoid a fight

so I agree that he'll come up with something to get the card in that body

Saintz0r
February 12, 2008, 05:32 PM
Chapter 86 released \o/
well, I was expecting to see only kuzumi's fight, but kumi's was nice too.
When I saw the snail I thought " hehe, just a lil' bit of salt and it's over =D " then I realized that she was in a library u.u.

As for predictions I think kuzumi's in great trouble, I wonder if the 'fight' will be finished next chapter

Koen
February 13, 2008, 07:45 AM
Well I wonder how these images you have to defeat are working. Maybe it's got with a trauma (though I wonder what trauma relationship between aika and her dad brought). But it won't be easy to defeat his sister, he mentioned himself when he remembered the day

Saintz0r
February 13, 2008, 09:09 AM
In page 3 it says that " The last hurdle is an opponent one is not used to fighting", guess it explains aika's fight with her dad

Dorothy
February 14, 2008, 04:59 PM
I love Mx0 because the story is very funny and the characters are interesting! I'd like to see an anime!!! *--*

Salinador
February 15, 2008, 03:27 AM
I'm not gonna lie, when I read a basic plot summary of this on AnimeNewsNetwork, I figured this wasn't gonna be that great, but luckily for me I gave it a try. This Manga is great! The comedy, the romantic innuendo, the ecchi ~.^, and the characters make it work really well, as does the story line, which gets more and more interesting with each chapter. I'd definetly recommend this to anyone who happened to like Love Hina or Ranma 1/2.

Franckie
February 16, 2008, 06:38 PM
I just recently finished reading the first 86 chapters, and I have to say, "Wow".

- Artwork is decent.
- Comedy isn't too shabby.
- Kuzumi isn't presented as an individual who has the IQ of a rock.
- Variety of interesting abilities.

MxO is a pretty decent series. Perhaps my favorite thing about it is how Kuzumi constantly outsmarts everyone. It's that witty concept that has probably made Kuzumi one of my favorite shounen characters.

I do have to admit though in regards to the first chapter, I prefer the "Snow in the Dark" version to MxO's version. Also, if I ever find the time, I think I'll probably write a review for the manga.

Koen
February 17, 2008, 02:03 PM
:D more people are starting to read mx0, keep it that way

Raijatsu
February 17, 2008, 03:10 PM
chapter 87 was a bit dissapointing imho (raw in WS scan dump)
taigas sister was to easily "defeated" by him
I'll wait for a translation before saying more
but I was hoping for the test to last a bit longer :(

Koen
February 18, 2008, 06:10 AM
chapter 87 was a bit dissapointing imho (raw in WS scan dump)
taigas sister was to easily "defeated" by him
I'll wait for a translation before saying more
but I was hoping for the test to last a bit longer :(

I kinda agree: all chapters of this weekend were a huge dissapointment to me. It seemed like kuzumi just had to receive all those punches and he'll succeed. It's like succeeding in being passive (and that's imo so lame).

On the other hand don't forget this arc was prolly meant for ise. He was a bit of a forgotten character and he seemed a weakling. So I think Kano decided to outline some characters like kumi and ise for some arc later on

FinalFan
February 18, 2008, 08:41 PM
I started reading it because of your signiture and that I looked up who it was created by which is the creator of the manga pretty face which I loved so I knew it was gonna be awesome.

Koen
February 19, 2008, 05:07 AM
I started reading it because of your signiture and that I looked up who it was created by which is the creator of the manga pretty face which I loved so I knew it was gonna be awesome.

You can take the sig too, raijatsu made it so people will start reading this

I think lots of people always stick with some main shounen, but don't know the very good minor shounen like mx0

Raijatsu
February 19, 2008, 12:01 PM
Oh my I never thought this sigs would be that succesful ^^

back to topic

I like Mx0 because of the great comedy it has plus it has some of the best written characters.
nearly every student has a full written past and a raison d'etre for the story.

Koen
February 19, 2008, 01:42 PM
Oh my I never thought this sigs would be that succesful ^^

back to topic

I like Mx0 because of the great comedy it has plus it has some of the best written characters.
nearly every student has a full written past and a raison d'etre for the story.

Very true + it isn't so cliché at all: you can never expect what next arc will be. There's a lot of variety in the story itself

chison
February 19, 2008, 04:36 PM
yes^^ the sig work well(good job,Raijatsu and koenosaki)
ps; i think it has to be someone like koenosaki who'd go between all the manga forum to make this work

looking forward for the MX0 community grow^^

Saintz0r
February 19, 2008, 05:36 PM
I think it's a mix of the comedy, the action and a little bit of romance :]

Koen
February 19, 2008, 06:15 PM
yes^^ the sig work well(good job,Raijatsu and koenosaki)
ps; i think it has to be someone like koenosaki who'd go between all the manga forum to make this work

looking forward for the MX0 community grow^^

yeah but still, a great thank to raijatsu for this awesome siggie: it's better than I had in mind and it works (there are lots of people who start reading it because of it reffering to the sig)

chison
February 20, 2008, 03:10 PM
I think it's a mix of the comedy, the action and a little bit of romance :]
nice saying

yeah but still, a great thank to raijatsu for this awesome siggie: it's better than I had in mind and it works (there are lots of people who start reading it because of it reffering to the sig)

looking forward to the next tactic action

i love mx0 becasue of the lfemale character^^

Koen
February 20, 2008, 03:43 PM
looking forward to the next tactic action

the next tactic action lies in the hand of MH staff: I asked for a mx0 RTS thread since scans are up-to-date but there are three main problems:
1. mx0 is scanned and thus translated by a banned group
2. no other translators show interest
3. the raw-providers themself don't feel anything for it

chison
February 20, 2008, 04:11 PM
it wounldn't be easy becasue quite a good group ossu have tranlated 70 chapter already

it hard for any one to start again for chapter M01 to M87
or
this is also very hard to have tranlated only the last few chapter(like FH),
tranlated only the nonrelease are quite an interrupt action,and will not be easy to found people to do things like this...

chison
February 20, 2008, 04:13 PM
kuzumi learn to lie to himself,i guess is a big improvement,but i was hoping him to fight for it.w.

mizuki spirit helped him^^how can kuzumi not know what a heart-arrow meant...
[hr]
is Mx0 87
anyone want to open a new topic!??as a comma of Mx0 discussion ^^

Koen
February 20, 2008, 05:54 PM
kuzumi learn to lie to himself,i guess is a big improvement,but i was hoping him to fight for it.w.

mizuki spirit helped him^^how can kuzumi not know what a heart-arrow meant...
<hr noshade size="1">
is Mx0 87
anyone want to open a new topic!??as a comma of Mx0 discussion ^^

maybe we can open a chapter 87 discussion thread/ chapter 88 prediction thread as soon as 87 is scanlated

chison
February 20, 2008, 06:22 PM
i'd say i dis-like one topic for each release,(but MH are MH,i guess is better to leave it like MH-style)
.w.so i can escape XD

deadpool002
February 21, 2008, 12:44 AM
I'm gonna Have to agree with everyone comments, but for me my main reason is that the story arcs aren't dragged out for long periods of time. I know I'll get a resolution in at a good pace.

Saintz0r
February 21, 2008, 10:48 AM
Well, someone could make a topic for Chapter Discussions/Predictions without putting the number of the chapters. That way we could discuss them in one place 'till mx0 becames popular enough to have one thread per chapter :P

RixPox
February 21, 2008, 01:07 PM
I love almost everything about mx0, especially the humour. Mx0 has to be the best manga that I've been reading for a while and can't wait to get some more chapters to read(Kuzumi should get some upgrading for his card already >:) ).

And ye, as I'm already posting here, just might ask a few questions(Don't have time to search for the answers myself atm., got a bit of a rush):

1. What's the magazine that mx0 gets released in?
2. How long does it usually take for a raw & a scanlation/translation to come out?
3. And, back to the thread, which one of the characters do ya like most(Kuzumi for me :) )?

(Btw, I joined MH just to talk about some mx0 :) )

RixPox
February 21, 2008, 01:10 PM
Yeah, chapter 87 was abit of a disappointment, but I read from somewhere that in chapter 88, kuzumi will get an upgrade for m0. Let's hope that's true. :)

Koen
February 21, 2008, 01:42 PM
1. What's the magazine that mx0 gets released in?
2. How long does it usually take for a raw & a scanlation/translation to come out?
3. And, back to the thread, which one of the characters do ya like most(Kuzumi for me :) )?

(Btw, I joined MH just to talk about some mx0 :) )

1. weekly shounen jump
2. well that depends on translator and scanlator. Some manga are scanlated the day the raw comes out, others take a few days and others a week. Mx0 is been done by franky-house, but they are banned over here and they took 2-3 days (mostly it came out a monday) for a scan but this week's chap takes longer it seems (today they scanned 87)
3. well mx0 is good because of kuzumi, I think he would win a poll with ease. But since it's too obvious for kuzumi, let's tsugawa and ise are my favorite ones - among the girls I choose mizuki

Koen
February 21, 2008, 01:45 PM
Yeah, chapter 87 was abit of a disappointment, but I read from somewhere that in chapter 88, kuzumi will get an upgrade for m0. Let's hope that's true. :)

you could say the final test between kuzumi and his sister was a disapointment but it wasn't focused on aika and michon. I think this arc was made for ise: to get him more in the story and to outline his character more as a woman freak but also someone with potential

Koen
February 21, 2008, 01:48 PM
So you can choose either a general skill or a specific skill they do when using their magic.

For me:
Ise and his magnetism magic
Michon and her body control magic

Saintz0r
February 21, 2008, 05:20 PM
I like kumi's magic, seems pretty useful :]

Raijatsu
February 21, 2008, 05:26 PM
I like Hiiragi's clear clean magic ^^
oh what opportunities would invisibility have :gigglebunny

Koen
February 23, 2008, 07:58 AM
raw:

megaupload (http://www.megaupload.com/nl/?d=C209E2HN) -> credits to heiji-sama and ritual scan

sendspace (http://www.sendspace.com/file/wd3yzj)

ddl (http://wsj.shiraku-scans.com/index.php?dir=Weekly+Shonen+Jump%2FIssue+2008-14%2F&download=Mx0_89.zip)

fizban
February 23, 2008, 02:41 PM
So what is the new power of the plate? It looked like it had to do with storing the magic it cancels and then spitting it back out later, which would be such a huge boost for Kuzumi. Even if the power was decreased a bit when being reused he would have a tremendous amount of options available

OhDearMoshe
February 23, 2008, 02:47 PM
Odd, I only started reading MX0 this morning (Finished 87 about 7 mins ago lol) how long before we usualy get a translation around these parts.

But anyways back on track it does look kinda similar to what fizban says but it may be a bit early for Kuzumi to get such a large power up so soon after the last one. Can't deny it wouldn't be a useful upgrade though.

chison
February 23, 2008, 03:34 PM
the new power will not be effecting the power of M0 at all !!but nice try.w.
the power up will be...
if the princpal's father let out the permission of the upgrade
the black plate will able to "borrow simple magic" from other student,but this additional funtion is all the secert of the Seinagi High magic plate itself...so this will not be any easy done test...

Koen
February 23, 2008, 08:36 PM
Odd, I only started reading MX0 this morning (Finished 87 about 7 mins ago lol) how long before we usualy get a translation around these parts.

But anyways back on track it does look kinda similar to what fizban says but it may be a bit early for Kuzumi to get such a large power up so soon after the last one. Can't deny it wouldn't be a useful upgrade though.

Well translation and scanlation are done by F-H within the week. I'll post a link when it comes out

anyway I am really curious about recent events. Mx0 proves to be fantastic

OhDearMoshe, nice to have given a chance to mx0
[hr]
I read on a french forum

En fait plutôt qu'une évolution on parle dans le chapitre d'une M0 noir et Kuzumi semble aller la chercher, et le prochain chapitre nous révèlera le secret du lycée Seinagi (dans une certaine mesure bien sur Rolling Eyes

translation = it's not quite an evolution, in the chapter they talk about a black M0 and kuzumi is searching it, next chapter will reveal the secret of lyceum seinagi

and not sure: but that guy (he said spectre - which means ghost) is the father of the principal

BigCamaro
February 24, 2008, 10:08 PM
Got all mine DDL from http://crazytje.be/index.php?r=1
The have all Ossu (which is at 74 now) then FH & Mahou for the more recents (through 87 atm, 88 raw just came out here)

There is also the one shot chapter MPO Evil Genius scanlated, not really a prequel but an alternate I found a torrent for and put up here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/3uwei9

enjoy (though I prefer the way the manga turned out since him not knowing the love interest before hand makes you feel for him more so he won't forget her entirely and I like the current character designs more)

Franckie
February 25, 2008, 09:33 AM

I'd say right now is a good time for Kuzumi to expand upon what his plate can do. The previous training Kuzumi underwent was to simply be able to manipulate the territory the MO plate produces, and considering how Kuzumi used it during the school festival, has the basics essentially mastered. That was an overdue power-up. It makes it easier for Kuzumi to deal with beginning students while allowing him to remain stingy on how much MP he uses to neutralize magic.

The upgrade that Kuzumi will attempt to gain right now will be useful for dealing with more advanced second-year students, and maybe even third-year students. Kuzumi will still have people such as Daimon to contend with in addition to the possibility that third-year students will become active in the second-year building like what occured around chapter 70.

Koen
February 25, 2008, 09:40 AM
I'd say right now is a good time for Kuzumi to expand upon what his plate can do. The previous training Kuzumi underwent was to simply be able to manipulate the territory the MO plate produces, and considering how Kuzumi used it during the school festival, has the basics essentially mastered. That was an overdue power-up. It makes it easier for Kuzumi to deal with beginning students while allowing him to remain stingy on how much MP he uses to neutralize magic.

The upgrade that Kuzumi will attempt to gain right now will be useful for dealing with more advanced second-year students, and maybe even third-year students. Kuzumi will still have people such as Daimon to contend with in addition to the possibility that third-year students will become active in the second-year building like what occured around chapter 70.

I completely agree with you, there's certainly a reason why the author decided to give a new card (a black mo plate if we can believe teh french) or an upgrade to kuzumi. Don't forget the 3rd years commitee and the vice-principal are sceptical about kuzumi, I wouldn't be suprised if they and other issues would become more difficult for kuzumi to handle + in the past he had daddy hiragi to count on, he still has lucy (but she can't always help him) so kuzumi will be in need of something extra

looking foward to more

Raijatsu
February 27, 2008, 07:20 AM
I don't know if the black Mx0 will be usefull or dangerous for him.
It gives him the possibility to save others magic and use it once later.
Together with his intelligence Taigi will become a lot stronger.
On the other hand copying the abilities of others would make the vice-principal more suspecious. imo

Saintz0r
February 27, 2008, 08:48 AM
The black M0 seem useful, but i don't think it can absorb every magic.
I mean, how would he absorb/reflect aika's magic to become invisible? O.O
Btw, i'm happy for Ise's upgrading \o

Koen
February 27, 2008, 05:18 PM
The black M0 seem useful, but i don't think it can absorb every magic.
I mean, how would he absorb/reflect aika's magic to become invisible? O.O
Btw, i'm happy for Ise's upgrading \o

Based on translation I read, it can indeed absorb an amount of magic that's been used in his area
[hr]

On the other hand copying the abilities of others would make the vice-principal more suspecious. imo

The question is whether the vice-principal knows about this secret, but we can assume he prolly does. And indeed a 3rd year commitee and vice-principal conspiracy/investigation will become a fact sooner or later
[hr]
scan is available from the banned group, franky-house

Raijatsu
February 27, 2008, 05:39 PM
I wonder what the schools secret is.
I really can't imagine what happens after the students graduate since magic can't be used everywhere (it was because some rare radiation right? I can't fully remember)
so teaching magc most be for something very important

plus I don't belelieve the get a wish for a gold plate thing

BigCamaro
February 27, 2008, 09:13 PM
I wonder what the schools secret is.
I really can't imagine what happens after the students graduate since magic can't be used everywhere (it was because some rare radiation right? I can't fully remember)
so teaching magc most be for something very important

plus I don't belelieve the get a wish for a gold plate thing

Maybe as more people become synchronized with magic and graduate with gold cards the magic field expands/resonates with the earth, so that more and more magic areas pop up until someday the earth is covered in them.

Some people also beleive the earth goes through phases based on the position of the constellations and that we will be entering another phase after the allignment in 2012. In that new phase some believe the properties of this planet/galaxy may change and perhaps even magic/ki energy could become possible to the point its visible.

Both of those examples revolve around it being a matter of time until magic is practical. Perhaps there is an entire country or region where battles occur that magic is necessary, and through magic you can see this region. But if the wish thing is true, why has no one wished for the expansion of the field? or perhaps they were not strong enough.
Whatever the case thats a good point that there is probably an ulterior motive, and they wouldn't likely train people for 3 years in a skill that can be used no where off the premises for nothing.

Koen
February 28, 2008, 02:56 AM
I don't know if the black Mx0 will be usefull or dangerous for him.
It gives him the possibility to save others magic and use it once later.
Together with his intelligence Taigi will become a lot stronger.

Well about the last one I agree, but maybe that'll be somehow a reason why kuzumi will get a black m0 plate.
We do all remember kuzumi telling to the principal what he had in mind when he got a gold plate. Maybe that's why the principal let kuzumi know about the black m0 - just a hint: aika wants to see her dead mother. Who's the guy facing kuzumi while he tries to get the black m0: a ghost, the father of the principal (compare it like aikas mother appearing as a ghost) -> maybe yasuhiro kano wants to give us a hint

And I wouldn't be surprised if the the principal didn't give all details. The black m0 plate is something exceptional and I think kuzumi is the person who'll be suited to handle that exceptional, imo this chapter is the best one I read and you know why? read everything well, just look at the situations, just read all words
well and mark my words: you're right gold plate may be powerfull but it'll never grant that wish, but black m0 will and you know why? because kuzumi doesn't have the capacity for magic but he has the capacity for the usage of magic

Zeus-Tails
February 28, 2008, 06:39 AM
For anyone who didn't know, Chapter 88 is up and translated on OneManga:

http://www.onemanga.com/Mx0/88/

Anyway, I still think Kuzumi should have upgraded from Mx0 to Red plate his first chance. He could still pass it off as a fake. Even though Mx0 has been very useful since then, his own personal magic may have also been equally as useful depending on what he decided to put on the red plate. This may just be me wanting Kuzumi to build on his own personal magic inventory instead of using Mx0 all the time.

Also, it is also interesting to see Younger Ise realize the potential of his magic. It seems that he's the "natural enemy" of his older brother as Kuzumi pointed out. It will be a nice surprise to see them confront each other for a battle.

PlayerKill
February 28, 2008, 08:54 AM
I just finished reading it. I am not liking this so far. Yeah, it's a considerable boost, but Taiga still can't use magic on his own. After using the borrowed magic once, it's gone, which is very limitted. Now that the other students are on their 3rd generation plates (and Daimon on Bronze), he's getting more and more behind in terms of level up.

I just think he shouldn't have M0 forever and not being able to use magic. >_>

Raijatsu
February 28, 2008, 09:26 AM
Taiga NOT being an insanely powerful mage is exactly what makes this manga so great.
Taiga is strong because he uses his intelligence and strategy to win and outsmarting all
the mages in the school.
Try to think about it and you will see how original the concept is

Koen
February 28, 2008, 01:37 PM
I have a question: since it's been awhile I read the chapter

but the black m0 can gather some magic that's near to you. You can use but of course the magic will be gone.
My two main questions:
1. since it's an m0 plate, we can still asume that kuzumi can still cancel out magic?
2. can you restore the magic on the plate? I mean suppose kuzumi doesn't use the magic at all, will the plate become more powerfull each time it sucks up some magic or is there a replacement in it?
[hr]

I just finished reading it. I am not liking this so far. Yeah, it's a considerable boost, but Taiga still can't use magic on his own. After using the borrowed magic once, it's gone, which is very limitted. Now that the other students are on their 3rd generation plates (and Daimon on Bronze), he's getting more and more behind in terms of level up.

I just think he shouldn't have M0 forever and not being able to use magic. >_>

Don't you like mx0 at all :mad or is it just the (black) m0 plate part you don't like :blink

Raijatsu
February 28, 2008, 04:35 PM
It can only be one type of magic at a time. It is more like a battery.

Koen
February 28, 2008, 05:02 PM
It can only be one type of magic at a time. It is more like a battery.

Thanks a lot, but I assume if kuzumi has the black m0 plate it has one advantage: equality - suppose the black m0 plate absorps some magic of a Wb, RI, Rb,... that's okay but when he opposes a silver plate or stronger plates, I assume that the black m0 plates effect will be stronger than previous situation

Raijatsu
February 28, 2008, 05:13 PM
I have no idea ^^
I can't really imagine how to use that kind of magic but I bet we'll be amazed because Taiga's actions are so hard to predict.

chison
February 28, 2008, 05:21 PM
is this borrow,or steal...XD
and is the ghost die young?or the ghost die old and turn young^^
a blue-handsome make life more exciting^^

Koen
February 28, 2008, 06:12 PM
is this borrow,or steal...XD
and is the ghost die young?or the ghost die old and turn young^^
a blue-handsome make life more exciting^^

Good question, Well since his original m0 plate screwed up the others magic, by cancelling magic, I would say this plate must be better. So it depends on which are the effects: with this new plate kuzumi can absorb magic -> if it's borrowing, it would mean he just acquires but it goes back when he uses it but if it's stealing it's more like acquiring a bit magic and when using it, the magic points and the magic are gone. So as a strong plate: I would say stealing though I am not sure

Well the ghost is young, but if it died young? I think we'll know more about him and prolly it's a part of secret. I wouldn't be suprised if he and kuzumi are alike in a same way

Raijatsu
February 28, 2008, 06:22 PM
isn't he a former principal and father of the current one?
I guess they both share the same idea about magic.
And he's a spirit so he can appear the way he whants to imo

Koen
February 28, 2008, 06:29 PM
isn't he a former principal and father of the current one?
I guess they both share the same idea about magic.
And he's a spirit so he can appear the way he whants to imo

True he's the former principal and father of the current one but that doesn't necessarily mean he was it for long and old. It could be that current principal became if fast at young age because she had a lot of talent and other things (on the other hand spirits indeed can appear younger and maybe it appears at the age of its partner he's facing thus we can't rely on its appearance then) but we'll know more about that later of course ;)

Well they prolly share the same idea about magic but as the principal said herself: it is indeed early to let kuzumi know about the black m0 plate but it's because she's confident about him she said. So kuzumi will have to convince that spirit or succeed the trial he got to do

Zeus-Tails
February 28, 2008, 09:29 PM
Taiga NOT being an insanely powerful mage is exactly what makes this manga so great.
Taiga is strong because he uses his intelligence and strategy to win and outsmarting all
the mages in the school.

No one is saying he should be insanely powerful. It is nice to see him use his wits and intelligence to get through situations but if that's all he's using for the rest of the manga, even when the situations get more hectic, it will become kinda unbelievable. We want him to start using magic to contend with others. He doesn't have to be insanely powerful. We just want to see him have his own personal magic arsenal.

Sherlock Holmes
February 28, 2008, 11:50 PM
Would you guys believe that I never saw the Mx0 section? haha.
Anyway,uh..I like Mx0. Have been reading for a long time.
...now on to discuss the chapter:

It would be IMPOSSIBLE for him to keep just using strategy to win. Not impossible but,well....you know...difficult. Now he STILL cannot use power alone to win, he just got one more weapon to fight.

Think about it: Kuzumi can now copy other's people magic. That means it will NEVER be strong enough to overpower someone. So he will probably bluff saying something like "I can copy anything you do!" or "This stupid trick,even I can do it after seeing it just once!". It will be awesome.

He can't use a copy to beat the original,so he is not overpowered. He cannot abuse Mx0 or he'll never get a Gold Plate. So it's safe to assume that MX0 will keep its "Kuzumi uses strategy to beat geniuses since he is weaker than them"

Koen
February 29, 2008, 03:43 AM
Well I think there'll be a slight change in kuzumis handling. Kuzumi started with nothing and he gained lucy/mandrak and a m0 plate, this changed a bit the handling of kuzumi (eg the magic used school festival arc) but on the other hand he didn't use anything in the latest test arc.

Black m0 plate will change something and I think it got to do with more difficult situations to handle. Maybe the principal knows that m0 plate is fine enough but not fine enough for the future. Nobody knows except for lucy, the principal and daddy hiragii that kuzumi isn't a magic user at all and that illusion must be maintained since mx0 is all about that

I am really looking forward to this trial and black m0 plate

@sherlock: if you watch the banner, you should have known earlier ;)

Franckie
February 29, 2008, 01:22 PM
the mages in the school.

Kuzumi not being able to use magic will eventually come to bite him in the rear end. I'd say right now is a good time for Kuzumi to expand upon what his plate can do. The previous training Kuzumi underwent was to simply be able to manipulate the territory the MO plate produces, and considering how Kuzumi used it during the school festival, has the basics essentially mastered. That was an overdue power-up. It makes it easier for Kuzumi to deal with beginning students while allowing him to remain stingy on how much MP he uses to neutralize magic.

The upgrade that Kuzumi will attempt to gain right now will be useful for dealing with more advanced second-year students, and maybe even third-year students. Kuzumi will still have people such as Daimon to contend with in addition to dealing with third-year students like what occured around chapter 70. Also, it will reinforce the illusion people have of Kuzumi's abilities. He'll eventually be forced into situations where he'll need magic, and the black plate eases the problem.

1. since it's an m0 plate, we can still asume that kuzumi can still cancel out magic?

Yes. The black plate is a function which is only useful for plates such as the one Kuzumi possesses.

2. can you restore the magic on the plate? I mean suppose kuzumi doesn't use the magic at all, will the plate become more powerfull each time it sucks up some magic or is there a replacement in it?

The black plate allows Kuzumi to "borrow" any magic. The spell will simply vanish though once it's used. In order to reuse a spell, Kuzumi will have to "borrow" it again. And I see no reason why this feature of the plate can't evolve just how usage of the magic-jamming zone evolved as well (Kuzumi gaining the abily to manipulate it by will). There's a reason why the black plate is kept secret from a vast majority of people, and I think we're going to learn about it soon enough when the secrets behind the school are revealed.

Koen
February 29, 2008, 04:12 PM
thread has been updated, mx0 chapter 89 available

thanks to ritual scan and heiji
[hr]
I am amazed this isn't an easy trial at all, this is serious stuff, it is prolly the most difficult one kuzumi has to succeed

looking foward to the scan

chison
February 29, 2008, 07:06 PM
full size lucy....w.
just so good to know magic in mxo is a too powerful things that