PDA

View Full Version : sahugani's One Piece Review 450

sahugani
March 31, 2007, 05:37 AM
[CENTER][SIZE="5"]Sahugani

Luckas
March 31, 2007, 06:58 AM
Very good review, as you I'm curious if Zoro will fight the samurai guy with only 2 swords and then with a huge disadvantage or he will use a temporary sword. But then I started thinking the fact that everyone thinks Zoro will get the samurai sword isn't it a proof that he will not get it?

Edit: does anyone think it is strange the way Hogback asked Ryuma to kill Nami and co talking about shadow and light?

rose
March 31, 2007, 02:12 PM
There was something I noticed in this chapter that makes me wonder about Cindry. She has the number 400 tattooed on her leg. It was somewhat visible in chapter 449, but it was fully shown in this chapter. So if that's her number, that kills your theory that she was the first creation.

sahugani
March 31, 2007, 03:09 PM
Luckas - as i learned the hard way from the reappearance of Blackbeard and Ace, the fact that the masses want something to occur does not mean it will not due to Oda's unpredictability, so i'm still quite certain Zoro will get Ryuuma's sword. As to whether he'll use a temporary sword for the Ryuuma fight, my theory is in the general zombie section

rose - i must say that is a nice catch. if that is in fact her number, it is written very differently than the others, so we can't be completely certain at this point, but it seems most likely especially now that i try to picture Hogback's work on a timeline. as far as i can see, all of the creature zombies (+ Hildon) have numbers lower than 400 while the zombies all have higher numbers. this means there is still a chance for validity in my theory as she could be his first successful human ressurection

Luckas
March 31, 2007, 04:13 PM
Luckas - as i learned the hard way from the reappearance of Blackbeard and Ace, the fact that the masses want something to occur does not mean it will not due to Oda's unpredictability, so i'm still quite certain Zoro will get Ryuuma's sword. As to whether he'll use a temporary sword for the Ryuuma fight, my theory is in the general zombie sectionFunny way to say it :smile-big

rose - i must say that is a nice catch. if that is in fact her number, it is written very differently than the others, so we can't be completely certain at this point, but it seems most likely especially now that i try to picture Hogback's work on a timeline. as far as i can see, all of the creature zombies (+ Hildon) have numbers lower than 400 while the zombies all have higher numbers. this means there is still a chance for validity in my theory as she could be his first successful human ressurectionVery good theory about the higher and lower than 400 numbers on the zombies.

PaperYomiko
April 02, 2007, 12:52 AM
nice review!

I like your frankenstein-ish theory about Brooke's brain and Ryuuma. But man, however he got it, it's not exactly the kind of personality you'd expect from a samurai :smile-big

Really looking forward to Ryuuma's fight...that move he did reminded me of Kenshin :amuse

Serpent
April 02, 2007, 07:41 AM
You probably heard this before but i really like how the review is structured , a nice coordination between pics and a nice written content I must say I didn't have time to get bored reading your review, congrats on that.
Also your brain theory sounds a little more likely than my "Brooke's shadow being attached to Ryuuma" theory , I guess will just wait and see.

venicia777
April 06, 2007, 12:00 AM
I mentioned earlier that one of my more obscure predictions seems to be coming true and this is it. The disappearance of Sanji is the way to separate him from the rest so that he may act in the background of this arc and uncover truths about the island while the others fight the major battles. Sanji has a long history of being the one who separates from the group to act solo and gain info or set traps. He did this in Little Garden, Alabasta, Skypiea, and Water 7. This island in particular has more mysteries to it than any the Strawhats have encountered so far. The best ones to uncover these mysteries would be Sanji and Robin, but Robin needs to be saved to fight Perona. Sanji will get to carry out some spy work for a while and may later meet up with Nami. All in all, Sanji may get a relatively minor fight in the near future, but he will not be involved in the final fights of this arc in my opinion.

Sanji's disappearance was something i also expected from the beginning of this arc. I have seen it too many times that there was no way i was going to expect anything less-- especially on an island that smelt of needing a sleuth straight away.

(look at spewing nonsense-- Oda coulda done anything :p ) I am just glad it actually happened. And hopefully it helps in finally escaping or defeating their opponents just as witnessed in EL.

Although as usual i expect Nami and Robin to find something else on their own.