PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Bleach Mega Thread! (Manga Spoilers)

Gold Knight
December 12, 2005, 08:38 PM
Okay as I've noticed there are quite a few of us Bleach lovers here, we can talk about Bleach all we want here.

Just remember to be considerate of anybody who might not be with the most current chapter just yet.

Have fun!

Hi, you all know me. xD

Anyway, I've asked permission, so this thread is now officially for manga readers only. If we have alot of manga watchers, why not?

But if I find that there are alot of anime watchers, I might have to create another thread, or something.

So, spoiler tags ar not needed

Anyway, enjoy discussing Bleach Manga here ^_^ and Anime too, if you'd like. xD

-DZ

btw, I'll be modding this thread, so any problems here, let me know. XD

Gold Knight here again. With the creation of the new Bleach forum here, this thread will now serve as a kind of general discussion thread for Bleach readers here. Enjoy!

Gold Knight
December 12, 2005, 08:40 PM
As for me I'm still at chapter 205, but I'm about to read chapters 206 and 207 soon, I have them both downloaded.

Leen
December 12, 2005, 08:41 PM
Ummm.........about the killing of Aizen, episode 59 already show it. So I dont think we need any spoiler tag for that. :P

Ikkaku's bankai is awesome!!! :D

Gk, quick go and download them. :)

Zenith
December 12, 2005, 08:53 PM
Hmm....why dont just make this thread a Bleach spoiler thread..lolz..that way we dont have to put tags. And yeah Aizen is badass.

Leen
December 12, 2005, 08:56 PM
He looks a lot more handsome without his glasses. :P

Zenith
December 12, 2005, 08:58 PM
Notice the similarities with clark kent and superman? O.o" LMAO

Leen
December 12, 2005, 08:59 PM
yeah.

One strange thing though, how can that captain (forget the name) can have a fox head? It's so weird.

Anyone here seen Ichimaru's eye??? It's red. :smile-big

bebong
December 12, 2005, 09:18 PM
Hmmm..... freaky!

Leen
December 12, 2005, 09:22 PM
Anyone here besides me that like Ichimaru's way of calling his shinsou. I always like the ways shinigami called their shikai. :woo

Gold Knight
December 12, 2005, 09:24 PM
Oh, alright, I'll add Spoilers here and forget the spoiler tags.

Leen
December 12, 2005, 09:25 PM
This is one priceless Ichimaru's eye.

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/2725/ichimaru4ep.jpg

Gold Knight
December 12, 2005, 09:27 PM
I remember that scene! I think it was cooler in the manga though.

Leen
December 12, 2005, 09:28 PM
Is it? Then I must also download that chapter. It's just so rare to see his eyes. I wonder how can he walk around without his eyes?? :blink Another Tousen? :blink

Zenith
December 12, 2005, 10:11 PM
The truth is......Ichimaru is actually CHINESE! as in old skool chinese with those squinting eyes. XD

Gold Knight
December 12, 2005, 10:17 PM
I think Gin is the most awesome villian to have appeared in any manga for a long time. His grin/smirk is priceless.

And he just has small eyes - I'm sure he still has great eyesight though if he's good with that weapon.

Leen
December 12, 2005, 10:21 PM
I really like the way he calls shinsou. His voice is perfect. Flawless. He is definetely a great villian unlike the 12th division captain (Mayuri or something like that). That guy is a loser. I dont like him at all. :kukuku

Zenith
December 12, 2005, 10:23 PM
Every manga has to have a loser...thats just how it goes...haha. It's kinda sad to see that Renji is still weak like when the time he got pwned by Byakuya

Leen
December 12, 2005, 10:36 PM
Renji is not meant to be strong anyway. He's not the main character. :amuse

Byakuya's voice is also my favourite. He's so calm and laid back..

Gold Knight
December 12, 2005, 11:12 PM
I agree totally about Kurotsuchi Mayuri. What an evil bastard.

But he's also pretty nefarious and I like that in any villian when they make you hate them.

But Gin is different because he makes you hate him and you love hating him.

Dragonzair
December 13, 2005, 12:24 AM
OMG.

Ururu chan. :crying

Noo!! Poor ururu! I don't want her to die!! ;____;

Leen
December 13, 2005, 12:26 AM
Gin is absolutely better than Mayuri in every aspect.

DZ, I dont want Ururu to die too. She is always bullied around by Jinta. Hopefully, she wont die. :crying

Zenith
December 13, 2005, 12:28 AM
I think ururu is like a gigai thingy made by urahara...like a fighting machine. Like how mayuri made nemu. Don't think she'll die.

Dragonzair
December 13, 2005, 12:35 AM
I hope so...

;_____;

That look of hers almost made me cry. You know? When she got stabbed?!?!? :crying

Leen
December 13, 2005, 12:40 AM
Please dont die Ururu. I love u. :crying

Anyone here like Byakuya??? raises hand???

Dragonzair
December 13, 2005, 01:16 AM
xD I like Byakuya. But not my favourite.

My favourites in order:

Urahara
Yoruichi
Kenpachi
Ikkaku
Yachiru
Yumichika
Tatsuki
Unohana
Ichimaru Gin
Kon
XD

Leen
December 13, 2005, 01:22 AM
Mine will be :

These are not in order.

1.Urahara
2.Hitsugaya
3.Kenpachi
4.Ishida
5.Byakuya
6.Unohana
7.Renji
8.Ukitake
9.Kyuoraku
10.Yachiru

Dragonzair
December 13, 2005, 01:26 AM
Cooll! xD

When do you think Urahara is gonna appear in the manga?

Gold Knight
December 13, 2005, 01:29 AM
My favorites:

1. Gin
2. Urahara
3. Chad
4. Rukia
5. Ichigo
6. Karin
7. Yoruichi
8. Aizen
9. Kenpachi
10. Yachiru
11. Renji
12. Shunsui
13. Orihime
14. Tatsuki
15. Byakuya

There are so many memorable characters in this series though *__*

Leen
December 13, 2005, 01:31 AM
Cooll! xD

When do you think Urahara is gonna appear in the manga?

very soon. He might want to come and save Ururu after all.

GK, your list is cool. :thumbs

Gold Knight
December 13, 2005, 01:35 AM
Here's my list of all the Captains and Vice Captains that I typed the other day XD

1. Yamamoto Genryuusai
V1. (Name not revealed, blind-looking guy with rapier)
2. Soi Fong
V2. Oomaeda Maresendai
3. Ichimaru Gin
V3. Kira Iziru
4. Unohana Retsu
V4. Koketsu Isane
5. Aizen Sousuke
V5. Hinamori Momo
6. Kuchiki Byakuya
V6. Abarai Renji.
7. Komamura Sajin
V7. Iba Tetsugaimon
8. Kyouraku Shunsui
V8. Nanao Ise
9. Tousen Kaname
V9. Hisagi Shuuhei
10. Hitsugaya Toushirou
V10. Matsumoto Rangiku
11. Kenpachi Zaraki
V11. Kusajishi Yachiru
12. Kurotsuchi Mayuri
V12. Kurotsuchi Nemu
13. Ukitake Jyuushirou
V13. (No new one yet, he died... you know the story)

My question is what captain and vice captain would you like to learn more about?

Dragonzair
December 13, 2005, 01:37 AM
Meh...Actually, I have lots of favourite.

I like all the characters except:

Tousen and Mayuri.

Although I frown upon Aizen, so he's neutral. xD

Hmm...the captain and vice captain i'd like to know more?

I'll just post the divisions:
12 <==== yes. I'd love to know how Mayuri became such a bastard after Urahara left.

Leen
December 13, 2005, 01:40 AM
I just hate Mayuri. :amuse

Aizen is not bed too. At least he manage to cheat me for quite long. :amuse

Favourite villian is definetely Gin. No one can beat his villianity. :kukuku

Gold Knight
December 13, 2005, 01:41 AM
I think Urahara was probably a bit of a scientist bastard himself - Mayuri just took it another step.

Leen
December 13, 2005, 01:44 AM
Mayuri is only copying Urahara. I still prefer Urahara.

Top 5 divisions not in order.
1. 8th
2. 10th
3. 6th
4.4th
5.11th

It's so good to see that everyone has a different taste from everyone.

Gold Knight
December 13, 2005, 01:48 AM
Bah. If you want to know about everybody, you need to start with the oldest Captain! I'd like to know about the First Divison the most, Old Yama and whoever is his Vice Captain. And then I'd probably want to learn about his "two sons" more - Shunsui and Ukitake - they seem like interesting characters.

Leen
December 13, 2005, 01:50 AM
I dont think that vice captain of Yamamoto has a name. I never heard of him. I like Shunsui. His 'Nanao-chan, Nanao-chan' is pretty entertainig. :rofl

Zenith
December 13, 2005, 01:50 AM
Only person i wanna know more of is the cute Yachiru-chan~ :)

Dragonzair
December 13, 2005, 01:59 AM
NaNao chaan!!

Leen
December 13, 2005, 02:00 AM
Yachiru-chan's Ken-chan Ken-chan is very entertaining too but I just like Shunsui's NANAO-CHAN!!!!!!!!!!! Nothing beats that. He's so lazy but his sword looks badass.

Zenith
December 13, 2005, 02:04 AM
i wonder if kenpachi will find his shikai release soon....hmm...

Momochi Gaara
December 13, 2005, 02:06 AM
I would like to know more about the captains of divisions 4 and 12... we know next to nothing about them.. at least for the others we got some kinda insight.. but mayuri and unohana got nothing (except hat mayuri is a pshyco).. oh yeah nad fox head i wanna know more about foxhead..

anyone remember the site for the anime blog? its tuesday and its about that time again...

also cant wait for the next chapter i hope we get to see some urahara ownage

Gold Knight
December 13, 2005, 02:08 AM
Shunsui and Nanao reminds me of me and Nah-Nah actually (also known as Nana-chan ^_^ ) I call her Nana-chan all the time, so... just add the 'o'... lol.

Plus, she's cruel to me sometimes. :(

Zenith
December 13, 2005, 02:11 AM
Hey...maybe isshin will show up and do a badass shikai of his own! XD. It's sad that renji and hitsugaya is losing...but then it's even sadder for hitsugaya coz he had his bankai way before renji, so technically he should be way stronger too.

Leen
December 13, 2005, 02:14 AM
na na chan?? :rofl That's so good from u, Phil.

I just rewatch most of the episodes in anime. Anyone here besides me that think that the blood is animated poorly compare to Naruto's blood. The blood is just not right. They dont look beautiful to me.

I am a bit disappointed with Hitsugaya too. He should be very good since he's a captain but perhaps he's a bit too young. *shrugs*

Dragonzair
December 13, 2005, 02:16 AM
Actually, Shunsui and Nanao reminds me of Phil and NaNa chan xD

I was thinking the exact same thing Phil XD

akasuna no imax
December 13, 2005, 02:18 AM
hitsugaya is one of the best looking caracters but he's so weak ^^
he lost each of his fight until now :p

i just want isshin arrive and vanish some arrancar in some instant.. all of taichou won't believe :p

Leen
December 13, 2005, 02:20 AM
I need to refresh my mind. Who's isshin again??

Dragonzair
December 13, 2005, 02:23 AM
He's Ichigo's dad!! xD

He rocks soo hard! He reminds me of Asuma.

Zenith
December 13, 2005, 02:33 AM
Hmm..he does look like asuma...except he's so much more weird and funny.

Leen
December 13, 2005, 02:34 AM
Oh Ichigo's dad. He does look a bit like Asuma, especially when he's at Ichigo's mother grave and smoking. :smoke

Dragonzair
December 13, 2005, 02:40 AM
I know!! When he was smoking I was like "ASUMA KUN!!!!!!!!!!!" :spaz :nuts

But yeah, personalities very different. He's like Urahara. xD <3

Leen
December 13, 2005, 02:44 AM
YEAH URAHARA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!! I like his style. He looks so handsome when he is young. :love

Zenith
December 13, 2005, 02:45 AM
It's like a combination of Gai and Asuma with some extra crazyness added into the ingredients list for making Isshin.

akasuna no imax
December 13, 2005, 02:45 AM
urahara gonna help renji.. we never saw the urahara's bankai after all ^^
"cry, benihime"

Leen
December 13, 2005, 02:52 AM
Hmmmm.......how will benihime look like??? Hmmm...... I wonder. I hope it will be something cool. I dont like Ikkaku's shikai but when he did his bankai, I was like :nuts

Dragonzair
December 13, 2005, 03:16 AM
I wanna see Urahara's ban kai soo badly. xD

Leen
December 13, 2005, 03:30 AM
Urahara, show us your bankai. :nuts

Dragonzair
December 13, 2005, 03:33 AM
Who thought Yumichika was hot without the feathers?!?!?!!?

Leen
December 13, 2005, 03:35 AM
Me me!!!!!!!! But I dont particularly like him/her. He looks a bit sissy though. However, I like his soul slayer's abiity. The ability to suck out the chakra from his opponent. In this case chaka means spirit force. :p

Who think that Byakuya will look more handsome without the strange thiny on his hair? :nuts

Dragonzair
December 13, 2005, 03:41 AM
I love Yumichikaa! xD Soo hot in that panel xD xD

I like Byakuya without that thingy too!! XD

Amaethon
December 13, 2005, 03:43 AM
I'm only at the beginning of the 2nd arc. The first one was really amazing though. I loved the characters of Soul Society. Has the 2nd arc been good so far?

Dragonzair
December 13, 2005, 04:00 AM
Very god!! ^_^ you should read them Matt!

Zenith
December 13, 2005, 05:04 AM
yep..very good. But most of the anticipated parts havent been revealed yet...like more stuff regarding arrancars and vizards.

Dragonzair
December 13, 2005, 05:14 AM
That's true. Which is why I wait for the chapter anticipatingly every week. xD

Leen
December 13, 2005, 07:25 AM
Bleach is still young. Still a lot more to discover about Aizen and co.

It is not even near the pinnacle yet. I will surely wait for it patiently. We still haven't really see Ukitake fight. I want to see how he is going to use the double blade of his.

BLEACH episode 61 RAW is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go get it, those who want it.

Dragonzair
December 13, 2005, 09:04 AM
EEHHH xD

I still need to see Bleach 60 xD I can't find a direct dld yet. It'll have to wait...

Oh no.

I'm going on vacation. How am I to live wothout my Bleach chapter and Naruto chapter fix!?!?!?

:bored

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

:scry

Leen
December 13, 2005, 09:19 AM
Cant u just download a bittorent one?? :blink

Dragonzair
December 13, 2005, 09:36 AM
Bittorent's slow for me. xD

I'm more into "I need it now! :yelling" xD

chauron
December 13, 2005, 11:42 AM
Hm... i might be able to give you a DirectDL to it ... tho i need to DL by myself @ 1st

Gold Knight
December 14, 2005, 12:25 AM
I'm kind of late to the conversation but I finally did read chapter 206 and 207 and I've already talked to Dragonzair about them.  I was really impressed with Ikkaku.  I always thought that the people under the 11th division were probably mostly vice captain level, but I didn't really consider that Ikkaku would probably be Captain level.  But I loved his ban kai and I can understand why he would only want to use it in special cases. 

The man he admires and wants to surpass is Kenpachi, who doesn't even know his sword's name.  How can Ikkaku think to surpass Kenpachi unless he learns how to defeat Kenpachi without ban kai?

And 207... o_O  I hope Ururu will be all right.  Looks like we're probably going to get to learn more about these kids under Urahara's wing, it's about time too.

On the minus sides, if Renji and Hitsugaya both lose another fight, man that's some bad losing streak for the both of them.

Leen
December 14, 2005, 12:28 AM
Hitsugaya and Renji are some of the better looking characters in Bleach and they keep losing. Do all the handsome guy got beaten too? :(

Gold Knight
December 14, 2005, 12:33 AM
This would have been a nice occasion to show Renji finally winning a battle. I do find it extremely odd that Tite Kubo chose to skip the opportunity - or will Renji be inspired by Ururu's sacrifice?

Well, guess we'll see. Perhaps Renji is going to get some training from Urahara.

Leen
December 14, 2005, 01:04 AM
Urahara will come and rescue Ururu. Poor Ururu, she needs some love. I like it when she holds the rocket thingy and fire it. :spaz

Gold Knight
December 14, 2005, 01:11 AM
Did you notice her facial expression?  DZ and I talked about it some.  She looked like she was crushed. 

Remember when Ichigo was trying to avoid Ururu's punches?  Once Ichigo got into a hit and cut Ururu's cheek.  Ururu looked so crestfallen, making Ichigo stop in his tracks.  Then... Ururu just goes berserk and almost kills Ichigo!!!

One of the coolest scenes in the series for me.  I really wonder why Jinta even tries to bother her.  She's scary.   :smile-big

Leen
December 14, 2005, 01:27 AM
She's really scary if she's serious. Too bad she's always bullied around by Jinta. I think she might be more powerful than Jinta after all. Remember the time when she accidentally gave a wrong product to Rukia and produce kon? She then apologized to Urahara and Urahara pat and hug her, saying it's ok or something along the line. It's so touching . I like that part a lot.

Gold Knight
December 14, 2005, 02:09 AM
LoL. Ururu might be more powerful than Urahara though o_O ... Nah.

lexiefaye
December 14, 2005, 02:53 AM
Wow I thought more people would be worried about Rukia than Ururu but I guess thats the honor of being one of the main character ... impervious to serious harm. Ururu is fight mode is awesome no matter what form but ther is no way she's more powerful than Urahara ... cuz he freaks out most of Soul society. I wonder if Ururu is actually one of Urahara's creations and not "real" per se.

I'm really worried for the folks with spirit power cuz there just doesn't seem to be enough soul society folk (even including the new addition of Ichigo's dad as powerful Shinigami - in my opinion the best twist in Bleach so far!) to protect them all especially if its taking 2 on 1 to beat most of these dudes.

Also glad Rukia's return was able to knock some sense back into Ichigo ... Makes the leaving to be a Vizard thing so much more interesting (will Ichigo leave Rukia this time?) but I feel bad for Orihime because as much as I want to root for her I can't cuz Rukia and Ichigo rock. The introduction of Rukia's all white sword scares me (but is cool cuz it explains Ichigos white sword when he was using her powers) cuz why else would she have an All white sword unless it is to counter Ichigo all black Bankai sword? Maybe I've been watching too much Naruto so I don't trust friendships to last but I find it very alarming.

The other alarming thing is upcoming anime fillers. Cuz Naruto fillers suck but are watchable. Bleach fillers (aka the Don Kanjii crap) are painful in ways I never thought possible. The rumor I heard is that after the rescue Rukia arc (boy that SOUNDS familiar) there will be 22 weeks of fillers covering the last two months of summer and hollow fighting. Then it will restart on the canon material with the current arc. Only thing I can say tearfully about that is that at least then when Rukia jumps up to the window to surprise Ichigo it will be awesome cuz by then I will miss her so much!

Gold Knight
December 14, 2005, 03:02 AM
About Ichigo's father, anybody else think he's Urahara's old vice captain? It would explain why everybody went "hmm" at hearing Ichigo's last name.

And yeah, Rukia will be okay. I think I'm more worried if she'll be captured again, but Kubo Tite won't let that happen ... will he? It would REALLY get old if she was :-/

But nah, I think she'll be fine.

But about Chad, I hope he's okay and will come back stronger.

Leen
December 14, 2005, 03:06 AM
It's strange that I feel annoyed with sasuke kun sasuke kun but then I find myself enjoying nanao chan nanao chan. Why???? :s

More Bleach fillers???????? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yelling :yelling

But sometimes fillers are good too. U should all see my thread in konoha tv. Just created it for less than 24 hours and already got pwned by snowblower. :/

lexiefaye
December 14, 2005, 03:16 AM
I miss my NF threads too ....

I don't mind Naruto fillers as much as many folks do (I can't help but hate the Bleach fillers so far - hopefully fillers that don't involve that Don guy will be better) but as I really enjoy THEORIZING with Bleach and Naruto, fillers just don't work. I enjoy for the moment but thats about it - can't give them any lasting love.

On the other hand, the manga loves me back (aka I felt it hugging me when Hitsugaya, Renji et al entered Ichigo's class) ...

Gold Knight
December 14, 2005, 05:00 AM
Hey, I thought the Bleach anime was ending?

Leen
December 14, 2005, 05:03 AM
Bleach episode 60 just come out. Ending??? :blink

I dont know about that.

Who's the most emo kid in bleach anyway??? :D

Akasun
December 14, 2005, 05:10 AM
Episode 61 of Bleach is out.

Andddd.... the Manga chapter should be coming out today. I hope we have more Hitsugaya action.

Hey, I thought the Bleach anime was ending?

Actually it's not. Around Episode 65 (which is in almost a month) a filler arc will be starting for Bleach. Hope it's better than Narutos.

Gold Knight
December 14, 2005, 05:27 AM
Oh, okay - KnK told me it was ending.  Oh well, I guess even superb administrators can make mistakes.  ^_^

Eh, I don't much care for fillers, but who knows. 

lexiefaye
December 14, 2005, 05:44 AM
I just heard the rumor about the fillers on the club bleach forum ... It could be totally wrong.

Leen
December 14, 2005, 05:52 AM
I hope the fillers wont be the stupid bwahahahaha by that Don ka onji or something like that. That person is not funny at all.

Akasun
December 14, 2005, 05:54 AM
I just heard the rumor about the fillers on the club bleach forum ... It could be totally wrong.

I think it's true. The Seiyuu of Renji said on his blog that "An anime-only arc will start soon" Anime-only arc = fillers.

akasuna no imax
December 14, 2005, 06:00 AM
with some hope, if we got filler, some we'll be with ichigo's dad
if we hadn't luck.. we gonna had more kon's filler :/ (and don ka onji too :'(

for the manga, what if urahara use the hougyoku on him... he should beat some arrancar so easily xD

LotU
December 14, 2005, 06:32 AM
Bleach 207 is out

Leen
December 14, 2005, 06:35 AM
We know that, cop. :D

Ururu is stabbed. Renji just stood there without able to do anything.

metalanime
December 14, 2005, 07:54 AM
fillers suck

Dragonzair
December 14, 2005, 07:55 AM
Did you notice her facial expression?  DZ and I talked about it some.  She looked like she was crushed.

;________; TT_________TT :crying :scry

I like how Urahara treats Ururu chaan. TT________TT

#GK: Ikkaku is awesome. I love how he stands up for his captain, and will fight by his side no matter what.

Gold Knight
December 14, 2005, 08:26 AM
*Hugs and consoles DZ* There, there. She'll be ok. XD

Dragonzair
December 14, 2005, 08:28 AM
haaHAhaha

and if she's not? =O

Akasun
December 14, 2005, 08:29 AM
haaHAhaha

and if she's not? =O

Then Jinta can repleace her! :P

Nuuuuuu

Gold Knight
December 14, 2005, 08:30 AM
She will be!  Everybody in the series has been healed to this point.. I thought Renji was done for a couple times.. but nooo... lol

Dragonzair
December 14, 2005, 08:31 AM
HAhah xD You meanie. xD Poor Renji. xD

I hope so...poor Ururu chan.

Akasun
December 14, 2005, 08:41 AM
Bleach 208 - The scissors is out at Bleach forums!

Showron releases his sword and Hitsugaya's Bankai crumbles.

Gold Knight
December 14, 2005, 08:41 AM
I think I'll wait for the scanlation ^_^

Akasun
December 14, 2005, 08:47 AM
Here is a summary.

Ururu is down for the count, and Jinta interferes!

Hitsugaya is loosing terribly and his Ban Kai is about to crumble, and Showron releases his sword and Matsumoto regains consciousness in the end.

Dunno if its a fake.

metalanime
December 14, 2005, 08:50 AM
its pretty sad how weak hitsugaya is

Gold Knight
December 14, 2005, 08:51 AM
Oh, a summary.

Akasun
December 14, 2005, 08:54 AM
its pretty sad how weak hitsugaya is

He's not really weak. He is doing bad against Showron because his attacks affect a long range of distance. As we saw in the Aizen fight, Hitsugaya's BanKai froze the whole room, but we're only seeing him fly in the sky now. Since he is afraid he'll get regular people frozen or involved.

metalanime
December 14, 2005, 09:01 AM
well, generally speaking, as far as captains go, he looks like the weakest to me, though i know its not weak on a univeral level

lexiefaye
December 14, 2005, 09:17 AM
where was this summary etc ... I haven't seen mention of 208 anywhere else yet.

Akasun ... you are so right about the distance thing but that doesn't excuse his losing record. If you went be numbers alone, Hitsugaya does seem weak as captains go. Mind you we are comparing him to crazy amazing guys ... and he is often fighting the most powerful dudes in the series. We haven't seen him go up against an equal yet. Its like expecting pretimeskip Kakashi (who we know is amazing but not at Kage level) to actually beat Orochimaru. Hitsugaya just hasn't gone up against his Zabuza.

Which is why if he easily loses to Showron, I will be disappointed. This was a chance to see what he's capable of.The freezing thing is awesome. They talk about how he has special powers only found very rarely but he just seems to always lose ground. And I'm not sure why cuz his powers are really cool.

Akasun
December 14, 2005, 09:25 AM
where was this summary etc ... I haven't seen mention of 208 anywhere else yet.

Akasun ... you are so right about the distance thing but that doesn't excuse his losing record. If you went be numbers alone, Hitsugaya does seem weak as captains go. Mind you we are comparing him to crazy amazing guys ... and he is often fighting the most powerful dudes in the series. We haven't seen him go up against an equal yet. Its like expecting pretimeskip Kakashi (who we know is amazing but not at Kage level) to actually beat Orochimaru. Hitsugaya just hasn't gone up against his Zabuza.

Which is why if he easily loses to Showron, I will be disappointed. This was a chance to see what he's capable of.The freezing thing is awesome. They talk about how he has special powers only found very rarely but he just seems to always lose ground. And I'm not sure why cuz his powers are really cool.

I agree! :D

Its out at ICQ or whatever to. Bleach Forums usually gets it very fast and I just posted the link to Soul Society Livejournal.

In time, we would see if its a fake or not. I hope not though, Matsumoto getting up is a good thing.

LotU
December 14, 2005, 09:43 AM
lol, it see, that i'm way behind:P

metalanime
December 14, 2005, 11:36 AM
hopefully its a cool chapter, which im sure it will be

Gold Knight
December 14, 2005, 09:59 PM
Hitsugaya is still a kid. A genius, but still a kid. He might have a losing record right now, but just imagine how powerful he will be when he grows up, after all that experience with Ban Kai and stuff.

To be honest I'm not as disappointed with Hitsugaya as I am with Renji. These ARE powerful guys they're going against, after all. But Renji should have been able to hold his own after going up against Ichigo, Byakuya, and Aizen.

bebong
December 15, 2005, 12:17 AM
i also haven't really catching up,only until the night of the sledgehammer I think

Gold Knight
December 15, 2005, 12:35 AM
The night of the sledgehammer...? Refresh my memory...?

bebong
December 15, 2005, 12:44 AM
I dunno, the Weekly jump when the cover page is Naruto and Sakura and that chapter when Naruto left the Suna village, I bought weekly jumps sometimes, so I get to read bleach, also from the american shonen jump book

Akasun
December 16, 2005, 07:47 AM
Bleach Chapter 208 - The Scissors - translation out at Bleach Forums.

http://www.bleachforums.com/showpost.php?p=378994&postcount=179

We learn some new stuff in this chapter. Actually, new stuff about Hitsugaya's Bankai. Everyone always wondered what those flower lotus' of ice did. We now got an answer from Showron. Showron says he knows that the flowers around Hitsugaya dissappear, and when all 12 of them dissapear, Hitsugaya's Bankai dissappears. Although this could be wrong and only Showron's guess. But that's dissapointement, because I expected those flowers to be good and do much more. Like be a double-edged attack or some boost thing.

And the reason it dissappears is because HITSUGAYA'S BANKAI IS INCOMPLETE! HE DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH SPIRIT PRESSURE TO RETAIN IT!

So now we know Hitsugaya doesn't have full control over his Ban Kai.

Terra
December 16, 2005, 11:55 AM
Decent Ch 208 raw: http://narutocommunity.free.fr/shannaro/downloads.php?do=file&id=52

akasuna no imax
December 16, 2005, 12:44 PM
showron suppose that.. but maybe it's completly oppose to that (hitsugaya won't say it, else showron gonna kill him quickly). Hitsugaya should got the same thing than ikkaku, he take time to got a full power... and after that, arrancar call for his mom :p

murai
December 16, 2005, 05:54 PM
LQ scans from both Ju-Ni and M7
http://bleachforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39

Gold Knight
December 16, 2005, 11:39 PM
Thanks Terra and murai!

bebong
December 17, 2005, 12:11 AM
Good, now I can read the new chapters
Hahahahha :)

Meijin no Kori
December 18, 2005, 10:11 AM
Here's a scanlation of an omake about Hitsugaya's birthday I did:
http://narutocommunity.free.fr/shannaro/showpost.php?p=30625&postcount=2

Enjoy! :amuse

bebong
December 18, 2005, 06:23 PM
Hahahahha, thanks MnK, can't wait to read it1!

Zenith
December 18, 2005, 06:51 PM
thanks MnK for that. Anyway, back to the bleach topic...i think hitsugaya has something up his sleaves...a trump card.

bebong
December 20, 2005, 01:29 AM
Wonder what's that?? :o

Zenith
December 20, 2005, 02:43 AM
Remember the ice petals? maybe it's not a countdown to the end of his bankai...maybe its like something else...lol...i just hope he isnt really defeated just like that by shawlong. Reminds me of his instant defeat by aizen.

murai
December 20, 2005, 12:05 PM
I bet the vaizards will save them all, just like how the sand trio bailed out the Konoha genins.

akasuna no imax
December 20, 2005, 12:18 PM
Remember the ice petals? maybe it's not a countdown to the end of his bankai...maybe its like something else...lol...i just hope he isnt really defeated just like that by shawlong. Reminds me of his instant defeat by aizen.

i really hope it's a thing like ikkaku, a load time to a powerfull bankai (but he can't tell to shawlong, else he gonna finish quickly with him ^^).
if it's really a countdown and he finish like a creep... i'll really be pissed of (he's so looking cool.. but what a weirdo to fight :s)

bebong
December 21, 2005, 01:12 AM
He does a henshin pose??

Leen
January 01, 2006, 04:58 AM
Anyone read 210 already?

Finally Renji and Hitsugaya won their matches. It is a great chapter. Limiters off, bankais everywhere, more blood and bad guys lose. This is a must-read chapter, I'll say. Rangiku is also winning her own match.

Zenith
January 01, 2006, 08:00 AM
The only thing we're all wondering now is whether ichigo has a limiter (that skull logo thingy maybe?) coz he can't match grimjow obviously in his current state.

Meijin no Kori
January 01, 2006, 08:54 AM
The only thing we're all wondering now is whether ichigo has a limiter (that skull logo thingy maybe?) coz he can't match grimjow obviously in his current state.

Yep. Here are two of my posts on the matter:
http://forums.narutofan.com/showpost.php?p=2744026&postcount=134
http://forums.narutofan.com/showpost.php?p=2744926&postcount=136

Dragonzair
January 05, 2006, 09:24 AM
Does anyone know where I can download chapters 209 and 210?

Bleachportal.net hasn't uploaded them yet...i think. -____-;;;

Meijin no Kori
January 05, 2006, 09:57 AM
Does anyone know where I can download chapters 209 and 210?

Bleachportal.net hasn't uploaded them yet...i think. -____-;;;

www.stoptazmo.com, if they haven't.

lipos
January 05, 2006, 10:19 AM
hmmm ... i register so i could guive this piss of information ( yeah i know i have been  absent but i have done really bad last year on college so im paying it this year).
but dz here it goes

from my experience with bleach, http://www.bleachforums.com is the fastest realeser of scripts and translations and camera shots i think their source is soulsociety live journal or something like that ( but im not sure) also they countain info about the speed subs, the speedest subber arround of bleach that i have see is Maximum7 (or something like that) and you can access their subs on http://www.bleach7.com

i hope it helped, and i hope your well hugs the summ

P.s- stoptazmo usualy post bleach (and naruto) but he's normaly later since he's not a speed suber, he's a archiver. And also you should look for black cat manga/anime i think its a good manga that is being written.

Meijin no Kori
January 05, 2006, 11:30 AM
P.s- stoptazmo usualy post bleach (and naruto) but he's normaly later since he's not a speed suber, he's a archiver. And also you should look for black cat manga/anime i think its a good manga that is being written.
Yes, Kane (or whoever is the uploader there) uploads the stuff to his servers at StopTazmo later. But I have to say, it is more convienient to stop in there when and grab what you need when you're behind on a series than going to several different threads on a forum for the stuff. Also, StopTazmo is a good resource because it has a bunch of manga series in one site. It's easier to go to one site for your manga needs than 20. The only thing better to me is IRC (particualy #lurk).

Dragonzair
January 06, 2006, 12:49 PM
Ok, thanks MnK and LP. ^_^

Glad to see you here, LP. Hope you post more often?

Okay. I'm supposed to be registered. -____-;; Oh Lord. I forgot. XD Okay. I'll do that tomorrow. In the meantime, update me with everything? What's happened to Hitsugaya? In 209? Anything with Ururu?

Has Urahara shown up yet?~?!?

I think they'll show up sooner or later. Him and Yoruichi. They seem to have been holding back this whole time. I mean, Renji was just next to Urahara's store when he was attacked! What the hell's the store manager doing!??

I'm just hpoing for some ass kicking done by the duo. That's all I'm asking, Kubooo!!!

Zenith
January 06, 2006, 02:58 PM
Sorry to disappoint you, DZ but renji, hitsugaya and matsumoto have defeated their opponents without the help of another person. And ururu is hurt badly. Just go read those chapters yourself to understand better. You can get them at bleach7.com. They're always the fastest group to produce scanlations weekly.

Dragonzair
January 06, 2006, 03:19 PM
Well...oh well. At least Renji and Hitsugaya has redeemed themselves...

*is still dissapointed with the lack of Urahara*

*bawls*

Poor Ururu!

I'll read them tomorrow then. You got my interests up...I think Urahara will come help Ururu...just thinking. She is with him, afterall...

Gold Knight
January 07, 2006, 07:46 PM
You can download these chapters from BleachTV.com too DZ.

It wasn't a bad battle but a bit too rushed. The "Lift the Limit" thing was a little bit too convenient. ( Reminded me why I like Naruto so much - it's not just about who's stronger. )

Dragonzair
January 07, 2006, 10:08 PM
Ah. Okkie, thanks Philly. ^_^ I'll get it now then.

Snake1786
January 25, 2006, 05:37 PM
Is Aizen Ishidas Father???????????

Zenith
January 25, 2006, 11:41 PM

Lol...NO. They're 2 different people.

Meijin no Kori
January 25, 2006, 11:57 PM

Ishida's father is Ryuuken.

Snake1786
January 26, 2006, 09:07 AM
Aha i thought aizen was ishidas father because a friend told me that aizen is ishidas father and ishida asked him one time Why he is a shinigami and he said because he can earn money with it or something like that is that true because i think i saw something like that in the manga and the anime.

Dragonzair
January 26, 2006, 11:10 AM
No. He's not his father.

But Ryuuken seems very identical to Aizen in a way. But you'll notice the difference.

Snake1786
February 01, 2006, 10:04 AM
Hey guys i wanted to tell this a a long time ago. Why everybody say Ichigo won aginst Zaraki ichigo fell down first so why everybody say Zaraki ose against him??????

Leen
February 01, 2006, 03:26 PM
Hey guys i wanted to tell this a a long time ago. Why everybody say Ichigo won aginst Zaraki ichigo fell down first so why everybody say Zaraki ose against him??????

That's because Ichigo only trained for ten days with Urahara, fought with Ikkaku and Renji and hurt badly and yet he managed to square off 11th Division Captain. That's why he wins.

Snake1786
February 01, 2006, 04:44 PM
That's because Ichigo only trained for ten days with Urahara, fought with Ikkaku and Renji and hurt badly and yet he managed to square off 11th Division Captain. That's why he wins.
True True.

Dragonzair
February 02, 2006, 11:16 AM
EEHH! It looks like Tatsuki's going to make an appearance! *I hope*.

[ r u s h ]
February 02, 2006, 12:08 PM
i really wanted to see hollow ichigo start tearing up the place.

i'd kill to have a hollow inside of me...or something similar w/ the dark prince. lol *points to avie*

Dragonzair
February 02, 2006, 12:24 PM
If that hollow comes out, d'you think it'll take over his body? :iik It'd be scary if that happens. And Tatsuki's nearby. She'd get involved if that happens.

Snake1786
February 07, 2006, 01:27 PM
I want to see some new Espadas because Grimjaw is maybe the weakest of them and when that's the case then the other are some kick-assing guys.

Leen
February 07, 2006, 04:54 PM
I think Tatsuki will have a few supporting roles as the plot reveals itself. Since she can see those hollows and also possess a low reiatsu at this moment, I think that KT is reserving this character for now. We might be able to see more of her in the later part of manga.

[ r u s h ]
February 08, 2006, 01:54 PM
what would really be great is World WAR!
Soul Society vs Hueco Mundo

murai
February 14, 2006, 01:17 PM

No, they both fell down wounded, but Zaraki's zanpakuto was broken by Ichigo's attack as well. THAT's why Ichigo is the "winner".

Miso
February 14, 2006, 02:21 PM
I think Tatsuki will have a few supporting roles as the plot reveals itself. Since she can see those hollows and also possess a low reiatsu at this moment, I think that KT is reserving this character for now. We might be able to see more of her in the later part of manga.

In which means? As you already said yourself: her reiatsu is very low. Although she can see hollows there is no way to fight them in her current condition. She would be in great danger if she approaches Hollows.

At the moment it would be something like:
Tatsuki: Ahh...what's this?
Hollow approaching, Hollow striking, Tatsuki severly wounded/dead

Leen
February 14, 2006, 03:02 PM
In which means? As you already said yourself: her reiatsu is very low. Although she can see hollows there is no way to fight them in her current condition. She would be in great danger if she approaches Hollows.

At the moment it would be something like:
Tatsuki: Ahh...what's this?
Hollow approaching, Hollow striking, Tatsuki severly wounded/dead

It is low now but that doesn't mean it will always be low. Orihime doesn't know that she has some kind of power until one day, she realised "Wow, I can heal people." That's what I think will be same as Tatsuki. Maybe she will have the time to shine in the later part of manga if somehow she is "upgraded" by KT.

Miso
February 14, 2006, 03:39 PM
Ah..agreed.
In my post I assumed her current power level.
After considering what you said it may be a possibility that she will be "upgraded" later on. Nice idea, eileenting. I would like to see that.

Galth
February 14, 2006, 04:56 PM
Well, perhaps she will just stay the 'normal' person in the series who suspects all kinds of things about orihime and ichigo but doesn't what they are doing etc, some contact in the human world or something...

murai
February 16, 2006, 05:06 AM
I know this is not about the manga, but it looks like the bleach anime filler will go on for a year like the naruto filler. In the episode I just watched, Urahara says that Aizen won't be able to use Hougokyou for another year, so it'll be a while before we see anything about the arrancar in the anime.

Dragonzair
February 16, 2006, 05:51 AM
I know this is not about the manga, but it looks like the bleach anime filler will go on for a year like the naruto filler. In the episode I just watched, Urahara says that Aizen won't be able to use Hougokyou for another year, so it'll be a while before we see anything about the arrancar in the anime.

Oh my frikkin gosh.

:faint

Miso
February 16, 2006, 05:52 AM
Uuuuurgh....:s
I'm no fan of fillers in general. Let's at least hope there will be a good one.

Tanuki-dono
February 16, 2006, 06:00 AM
Fillers are always a drag, but perhaps the manga will be substantial for us all till then? We're all so impatient, but we can't help it when stories are so engaging, can we? And on a purely random note, is anyone else a fan of Isshin-Daddy here? I found that the connections he has were quite interesting...to say the least.

Dragonzair
February 16, 2006, 06:09 PM
^ Alot of people here are interested in Isshin. ^^ Especially the trio Urahata/Isshin/Yoruichi.

Alot of things resolve around those three.

*kyaaaa*

Fortisdiablos
February 20, 2006, 09:31 PM
This may be off topic, but are they abandoning the whole aranchar thing in the anime? In last episode, rukia shows up and I was like "wtf?" I don't see how they can just write this in and still have the aranchar arc like in the manga.

Gold Knight
February 20, 2006, 11:55 PM
I'm not surprised they're taking some liberties with the anime. Sasuke showed up in the Naruto anime too when he wasn't supposed to show up according to the manga. Just like Sasuke in the Naruto series... Rukia is a pretty fundamental (not to mention popular) character for Bleach. They gotta do what they can do to keep the show's popularity up, especially as Bleach's not even as close as popular as Naruto.

I'm sure they will do it like - Rukia leaves again for the Soul Society, Ichigo feels he'll never see her again, then bingo, Rukia shows up in his classroom in the arrancar arc. Or something like that - I haven't been watching the fillers.

Dragonzair
February 21, 2006, 05:57 PM
What? o.O

Rukia shows up in the anime?!

Sasuke shows up in the anime too?! o.O

I hate fillers that just make up a mess of facts in the manga. It'll just confuse the minds out of anime watchers, and it's annoying if they ask questions about it later. XD

offtopic: But I heard Oro revived Haku in the latest anime. o.O That's just...wrong in my opinion. XD

What??? Yeesh... - GK

I just want to see more Kisuke or Yoruichi scenes. >.> I'm still wishing for more in the manga.

Gold Knight
February 22, 2006, 12:18 AM
Let's stop talking about the Naruto fillers here... carry on :amuse

I've spoiler tagged my own post and DZ's to help people avoid spoilers in the Naruto anime. Wasn't thinking about that.

Anyway, would love to see more Yoruichi and Urahara stories too...

Fortisdiablos
February 22, 2006, 03:39 AM
I'd love to see Urahara in a real fight.

Who's with me?

Miso
February 22, 2006, 03:44 AM
I'd love to see Urahara in a real fight.

Who's with me?

Definitely! Urahara is one of the most interesting characters for me because most of his part is unknown. We know that he was once a captain of the 11th (?) division but we don't know why he left.
I'd really like to see him in a fight. In his training sessions with Ichigo I have gained the impresson that his fighting style is somehow funky. I would like to see him using full strength.

Fortisdiablos
February 22, 2006, 03:50 AM
Definitely! Urahara is one of the most interesting characters for me because most of his part is unknown. We know that he was once a captain of the 11th (?) division but we don't know why he left.
I'd really like to see him in a fight. In his training sessions with Ichigo I have gained the impresson that his fighting style is somehow funky. I would like to see him using full strength.

I think it was 12th, but that's besides the point. I agree, his fighting style does seem to be a bit unconventional and I'd love to see his Bankai.

Dragonzair
February 22, 2006, 10:13 AM
Yeah, he was the captain of the 12th Division. :amuse

:dance so much love for Kisuke-san! <3

de_hydrates
February 22, 2006, 07:00 PM
yeah right..
urahara!!!! hehe..
i hope he will join other shinigamis to fight enemies..

venicia777
February 23, 2006, 12:51 AM
He is already doing his bit. i am sure Urahara will be like the Albus Dumbledore of this series. His group has helped ichigo to where he is now- it is because of him that aizen is where he is now- this guys hands is in almost everything. He just hasnt played his role yet. I hope he doesnt die like Dumbledore and survives like Gandalf(forgive me i like my movies)

Gold Knight
February 23, 2006, 03:34 AM
Albus schumbledore, I want to see Urahara kick ass. :smile-big

Miso
February 23, 2006, 03:40 AM
He is already doing his bit. i am sure Urahara will be like the Albus Dumbledore of this series. His group has helped ichigo to where he is now- it is because of him that aizen is where he is now- this guys hands is in almost everything. He just hasnt played his role yet. I hope he doesnt die like Dumbledore and survives like Gandalf(forgive me i like my movies)

:loool
I have never seen Urahara as Dumbledore....but of course I also hope that he won't die.

Tanuki-dono
March 10, 2006, 04:21 PM
Considering how his subordinates fight, I too got the impression that he would be kind of a funky fighter. Dangit, now you all have me bouncing on my heels...

Gold Knight
March 11, 2006, 04:16 AM
Well, we've already gotten glimpses of Urahara in battle with Ichigo. He was pretty intimidating but it didn't seem that "funky" to me. ( And in case anybody says "well, Urahara wasn't being serious" he did say he was... )

'Course, he didn't use his ban kai either... *can't wait for that day*

graphic_content
March 12, 2006, 10:28 PM
answer me something about people like Urahara, Yoruichi, and even the Vizards...

...they arent in soul form...Ichigo in order to wield to his Soul Slayer and use his death god powers...he has to come out of his 'real' body...

...but somehow, Urahara can interact with humans and spirits alike, even wield his Soul Slayer, and never leave his real body...when the Hirako came to recruit Ichigo, he was in human(?) form and still wielded his Soul Slayer...Yoruichi can morph, and use Hou-Hou techniques, and her spirit never leaves its basic form...

...am I mistaken...someone please enlighten me....come to think of it...

Isshin had to come out of his body to use his death god powers, what makes Urahara and the rest of them the exception

The Boff
March 12, 2006, 11:36 PM
uhm... maybe theyre secret ninjas?

You make a good point.. now i wanna know that too...

murai
March 14, 2006, 08:09 AM
Whos releases are higher quality? M7 or Ju-Ni?

graphic_content
March 15, 2006, 01:39 AM
its a give and take really...

for example...try comparing M-7's 218 release with Ju-Ni's

...graphically speaking they are both very much the same...but the translations dictates a different feel to the dialouge...

MadTact
March 17, 2006, 04:17 PM
Aren't they all ready in their Death Gob form, i thought they were using those body replacement things(i don't remember the name) like what Rukia used when she was drained of her powers, that why peopl can see them, at least i think er...thought...i dunno.

Paine8823
April 01, 2006, 01:02 AM
Humans can only see them if they are in their physical body, and not in spirit form. The physical body, the gigai, is like Ichigo's current body.
As in when Abarai Renji came to hunt the bound, he used his gigai which was toooooooo attached to his body and had problem disposing of it. Besides, the gigai can only last for 3 months, and is also the limit of a death god staying on the real world.