PDA

View Full Version : Archived The Hang Out Thread v. 4

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

bax
April 05, 2007, 02:13 AM
The Hang Out Version v3 (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7224) has reached 1000th post!! With that, here it is! The Hang Out v4!!!

With April Fool pinkness and Bork! Bork! Banana! is over, and Spring break is here!! Have a fun time guys ^^

At the meantime, due to the "zombies surge" lately, how about we shoot some zombies :p

http://www.funny-games.biz/zombieerik.html

*shoots*

rykarreolacr
April 05, 2007, 09:16 AM
WOO HOO!!! First!!! Long live Hang Out Threads!!!!

Azurel
April 05, 2007, 10:29 AM
Ah version 4.. I wonder how many versions will I get to see :p well, wassup everyone!! :amuse

Bax, you've no work again :blink lucky bastard >.>

bax
April 05, 2007, 10:50 AM
Well >.>

I'm a lucky man I guess ^^;; You are not working too tomorrow :notrust

~Lilium~
April 05, 2007, 01:54 PM
V-4 yay!

btw, bax... a zombie hunting zombies??? :p lol~ just Jking that game is hard to play w/o a mouse... :oh I died within 5 minutes...

and u have a balcony as welll.... :blink why'd you want to move outta that house again...? :blink

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 05, 2007, 06:09 PM
v. 4 already?!! Awesome! Now let's see how long this one will last. :D
Thanks for making this one, bax. :thumbs
So, what's everybody doing on the easter holiday? And if you're not celebrating easter, what will you be doing? :D

PaperYomiko
April 05, 2007, 06:40 PM
Nami you thought I was a guy too?! I thought my name was so girly :blink Maybe I should start reading more shoujo? :XD

Anyway it's almost the weekend! Only one more class...
and Ichi, Ichimaru, eh what do call you? Well I will be eating this weekend. I don't believe in the religious side to the holiday, but my family does, and I certainly can't argue with a few good meals (Hope I can steal leftovers, so I don't have to cook next week...) :D

~Lilium~
April 05, 2007, 07:37 PM
yomiko, your a girl!!! :blink i thought you were a guy too! :p I really did....

as you guys know i'll be moving... :scry I just dropped off my cats today... i miss them already... i kept looking for them and then remembering that they're gone already... :( I was supposed to move today but it got delayed til sun. my internet is most definitely gonna be cut-off @ midnight tonight though. at least that's what my parents said.... I'll just try rabb's advice, go to a public library... if it's open....

speaking of rabb, :oh i think i'm being influenced by you.... I'm posting long messages now too!!! Gotta stop!!! :darn Rabb! this is all your fault! :cussing :sbunny

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 05, 2007, 08:42 PM
Sorry to hear about you missing your cats, yay. Who wouldnt miss those cute cats that you have? I hope they'll find another owner that loves them as much as you do. Good luck with the move and hope to see you around. It's ok if you wanna post long message or turn this thread as your blog. :D

~Lilium~
April 05, 2007, 10:12 PM
yeah i hope they'll have a good owner... :( blog? hahaha :p you mean mine and rabb's cuz he types alot too... most of it nonsense though :p

rabb
April 06, 2007, 01:45 AM
*@ ~ 0000 gmt - 4 (see below...) ... * ahh! wtf happened? my chakra strings all went slack? did lil somehow break my puppet master jutsu? grrr... ill have to find a new way to get close to bax and ichi...

speaking of zombies, i started that game, then two processes on my computer, a windows updater, then a program that maintains the usershell started using up all my cpu's power, and the game froze, then after about a minute, i was dead. but i started playing other flash games on ... well, there are hentai flash games on there, as well, so i think ill skip putting up the site address. they do have over two thousand flash games though (only like 8 are dirty) so if anyone wants the address, and i think ur not going for the hentai, ill send it to you. bax, ill give it to you as well if you want; im sure you already got all the hentai games. >_>

oh, and bax, this is the first time we made a new version of this at 1000 posts. the other times it was 1500

ive been thinking of doing a blog for ranting, then just putin a link in here, but then im not sure what i'd say in here...

(yes, -4. usually its -5, but right now the site says 4 >_>)

Nami
April 06, 2007, 07:01 AM
Rabb, keeping a blog is a good idea, if you have tons of stuff to write about, or if u feel like rattling some how. U can just put a link @ yr sig & we can visit some day?
By the way, you kind of reminds me of someone with 'haphazard' thinking - within 1 minute, a lot of things come to the mind, and you just want to talk about it... hmmm...Rabb, do you find it hard to concentrate doing something?

@ paperyomiko - haruki is :love And yes, you should read more shoujo tooo....:hbunny

PaperYomiko
April 06, 2007, 08:32 AM
haruki is :love

Couldn't agree with you more!!! :smile-big
I can't wait for the summer, when I can just sit on the beach and read all day XD

Gotta admit, I actually haven't read any shoujo. I had thought that FMP and Suzumiya Haruhi might count, but apparently not... my brother's been making fun of me :darn Any suggestions? Something to balance out my current Hellsing marathon? (I know for sure that one doesn't count :XD)

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 06, 2007, 09:05 AM
@rabb: you should try making your own blog. that way you can promote MH too. and what are hentai games? I have absolutely no idea what that is. :D

@PaperYomiko (which i'll start calling PY from now on): You might wanna try Nana or Sailormoon. Now those are awesome shoujo. :D

Nami
April 06, 2007, 09:30 AM
Yomiko....!! Where have you been?
A gal definetely needs shojo and lots & lots of love!! :love
Why don't you check out the Shoujo & Josei Section (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9). There are some recommendations (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8764)there.
I think one of Lilium's favorite is Ouran High School Host Club. :)

On 2nd thoughts, if you read Haruki Murukami (more towards angst, reality kind of reading), you should try the Josei Section and maybe read Ai Yazawa's works, esp. Gokinjo Monotogori & Nana (a bit towards the mature shojo side).:hbunny

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 06, 2007, 09:38 AM
Are you guys familiar with :glomp? If you do, here's a funny thing that happened to me today.

I was walking alone in a mall after buying something, minding my own window shopping business. After several minutes, my stomach bested me, so i decided to go to the foodcourt. After putting down my tray filled with food and drink, out of nowhere, a girl suddenly glomped me. I was so surprised i almost spilled my drink. I took one look at her spazzing self and think to myself, "Wow, she's one hot girl! I never knew I know a hot girl like she is... Waitaminute, who's she?"
And then, she finally realized she :glomp ed the wrong person. She immediately excuse her self and apologized to me. I said it's ok *of course it is :XD* and then started eating like nothing happened. And the funny thing is, she sits right across me with her friends. After exchanging several awkward glances, they decided that they're finished with their meal and left. :D

Azurel
April 06, 2007, 10:16 AM
:XD woah, talk abt embarrassing.. (for the girl that is)... well, ichi.. that probably made your day didnt it :p

@PY I've been quite shojo-fied ever since I join MH :XD could be the influence.. I started with a lot of shonen but shojo does provide comical relief at times. :amuse

@Rabb, speaking of flash games.. I love the typing sort, don't ask why :XD

bax
April 06, 2007, 12:08 PM
Ichy :nuts

You are one damn lucky guy :nuts
I want that too >.>
Who wants to mistakenly glomped me? >.>

juUnior
April 06, 2007, 01:56 PM
Hi!

I just came by, to say Hi in NEW Hang out thread V4 (like i did in v3 ;p) :D

rabb
April 06, 2007, 02:56 PM
*:glomps bax* oh wait, ur not a girl! im sorry! AHH! ZOMBIE! *shoots*
:p no lovin' for bax XD

By the way, you kind of reminds me of someone with 'haphazard' thinking - within 1 minute, a lot of things come to the mind, and you just want to talk about it... hmmm...Rabb, do you find it hard to concentrate doing something?
yeah, im ADD-rific. XD put life's funner when ur completly random :p

A gal definetely needs shojo and lots & lots of love!!
>_> *keeps thought to self*

@Rabb, speaking of flash games.. I love the typing sort, don't ask why :XD

i didnt know they made flash games with typing.... or do you mean the kind that helps you type faster and stuff?

as fer teh blog *shrugs* we'de be talking a lot of long running rants and quick topic changes. id have a new rant every 20 mins XD

and ichi, dont act ignorant XD

hi juunior!

~Lilium~
April 06, 2007, 02:58 PM
page 2 already! that's fast! I did what rabb said. i'm on the library right now so... i won't be long... :p ichi, you must feel lucky.... haha. that must've been pretty weird for the girl too... @yomiko: Ouran highschool is good shoujo. It's the 1st one i read! :XD @bax: why don't try what ichi did. :XD someone might glomp you too. haha

rabb
April 06, 2007, 03:07 PM
page 3, now XD and whatdya mean, might? ill glomp them all! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA! man, woman, child, animal, or shim! ill glomp them all! and ichi, are you telling me u didnt even get a number outta her? come on! she was literally all over you!

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 06, 2007, 04:04 PM
Yes, i do feel lucky. But i didn't try to ask for her number, since she doesnt seem to happy after glomping me. :XD

PaperYomiko
April 06, 2007, 07:03 PM
Yomiko....!! Where have you been?
A gal definetely needs shojo and lots & lots of love!! :love

I've been in shonen land :p ... because my brother's the one who got me into manga, and he doesn't read much of anything if there aren't any explosions or zombies or gigantic rampaging robots, things like that :XD

and I'm more of an action kind of gal anyway, but I'll give shoujo a try... thanks for all the suggestions, everyone!! so sailor moon's a shoujo manga?? feel kinda silly not knowing that :sweat

btw Ichi, your :glomp story made me laugh... I've actually done that before... (don't always pay attention to real life) but I just start laughing at myself when I'm dumb like that, and then the other person just thinks I'm crazy... it's important not to take yourself too seriously, i think :D

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 06, 2007, 07:12 PM
I'm glad it did, PY. I was :D ing all the way home after that incident. I think most of the people on the bus thinks that i must be crazy for smiling and chuckling all by myself. :D

PaperYomiko
April 06, 2007, 08:36 PM
^^ haha they probably do :p

the best is when you're sitting in class, or somewhere quiet and serious like that, and randomly start laughing about something that happened three days ago or something. I do that a lot :D

Nami
April 06, 2007, 11:37 PM
Ichi - How do you glomp people? Hug them from the back?!

Yomiko - Not sure whether you can get Sailormoon scans nowadays, but I thought the anime was better. That was one of my earlier anime, but it gets kind of repetitive after a while :)

Lilium - Saw that joke about your sister, so are we expecting her here soon too? Or both of you sharing the same PC? ;)

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 07, 2007, 12:30 AM
@PY: Yeah, i do that all the time too. My coworkers are used to seeing me suddenly bursting with laughter without any reason or cause. :D

@Nami: Yup, kinda like putting your arm around the shoulder, exactly like :glomp that. :D

I'm going to a friend's wedding reception tonight. I dont really like going to weddings since i usually came alone and everyone starts asking me stuff. But afterwards, we're gonna have a karaoke party, so i dont wanna miss that. :D

rabb
April 07, 2007, 01:51 AM
My Myspace URL
http://www.myspace.com/kira_sama

My Myspace Blog URL
http://blog.myspace.com/kira_sama

its been a while since ive been on there... as soon as i have time, im gunna go threw and change up my myspace. the blog... well its there, i think. i never actually posted stuff on it. i will soon, though. im sure my first rant will be about closing on fridays

Tonights story: PANIC! At The Miccy Dee's!
we had a bit of fun tonight, though. after we closed, these two women (who turned out to be lesbian girlfriends, we found out later) came threw our drive-threw. the closer up front, Tracy, tried telling them that we were closed, but they kept waving money at her, so she came back and got our manager for the night, Kathy. so i followed them up from grill to see what all the excitement was (i didnt know they were there). i passed by Tracy and Kathy, and asked Kathy's son Steve, who was maintenance (cleaning the tables and bathrooms) that night what was going on, and he told me. so after they couldn't figger out that we were closed, and not able (nor willing) to make food, Kathy went back and called the police. we told them we were going to check on somthing we were cooking, so it wouldnt burn, to keep them there until the police got up.

the police were there in moments, one coming up the drive-threw in front of the car, another behind it, with our building, and the curb boxing them in. so the police did there thing, i did my best to close will looking out the window every five minutes or so. apparently, neither girl came close to passing the sobriety test, had several empty beer bottles in the car, three bongs, a pipe, and several bags of marijuana in the car. one of the girls also smacked the other, and was therefore being brought on charges of domestic abuse. the cop told us the car would be there until the tow truck got it, and the cops took the girls to the station. as one of them was being put into the cruiser, still not comprehending she was being arrested, and that we are closed, she yelled "WAIT! They're making us food!" i almost died of laughter.

before that, my shift sucked, that was the fun and bright side of it XD

bax
April 07, 2007, 02:29 AM
@bax: why don't try what ichi did. :XD someone might glomp you too. haha

But but.... Someone will glomp me :wtf

Of course if it's rabb, I'll kick him away :amuse
If it's you, I'll just --> :oh it's you!! :XD

Yes, i do feel lucky. But i didn't try to ask for her number, since she doesnt seem to happy after glomping me. :XD

Ofcourse she didn't :notrust She just glomped a one-eyed zombie >.>

@rabb

:XD

It's amazing how drunk people can do and think. No offense to anyone who drink ofcourse. That's why I stay away from alcoholic beverages. I just don't want to be like that. it's good when you are drunk and have people who are not around you to take care of you, but two drunk girls driving is not what I call safe :notrust

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 07, 2007, 04:51 AM
bax, it's three-eyed not one :XD

@rabb: i bet they're still waiting for their fries when the cop puts them in jail. :D
at least those drunks managed to make you laugh eventhough your shift is boring.

PaperYomiko
April 07, 2007, 11:52 AM
oh man, I just had the best night sleep, I love not having to set an alarm :XD yay for saturdays!!

rabb, that story's great... drunk people can be so funny. but, they're much better to serve than hungover people... those guys don't tip well :darn I had a lady once ask me for a glass of wine at 8 in the morning :blink
she wasn't very happy with me when I told her we didn't have a liquor license...
actually, I need to start waitressing again, so I can get a new computer... but it's so hard to go back...summer tourists are scary :s

Nami, maybe I'll make my brother watch sailor moon with me :plot ...heehee
I'll be a shoujo scholar soon, for sure :D

rabb
April 07, 2007, 12:05 PM
i feel like doing it again, but im too lazy, so ill just quote myself

no, ichi, that wasn't a boring shift, it was a friday shift, we were packed. since our restaurant isn't making enough money, the managers have been cutting back on the amount of people we have during the day, which means past nine at night, im alone in grill. and of coarse, we get slammed, and i mutter under my breath for two hours of my desire to poison the food. twice i was pending orders (trans: we had more orders than could be displayed on the screen) and i had to call for help ;-; i hate closing

yomiko right now im hating saturdays for the same reason. i set my alarm for 10, so that i could go to the bank before it closes at noon, but my alarm never went off, so i slept til past 12:30. if felt good, but when i wook up i looked at my clock and was like "SHIT!"

~Lilium~
April 07, 2007, 02:22 PM
guess what guys!!! the hotel i'm on right now has wireless internet connection! :XD YAY! I'm so happy! where finally moving.... i hope the next hotel has internet connection too.... :p
@nami: not really, i just let her borrow my laptop so i don't think she'll be on a lot.

@bax: I'll glomp you!!! :XD :glomp

Azurel
April 07, 2007, 10:44 PM

i didnt know they made flash games with typing.... or do you mean the kind that helps you type faster and stuff?
seems like everywhere bax goes, there will be some yaoi in action :p

it's the kind where words would move across the screen and you're suppose to type it accurately so that it will disappear before it reaches the end of the screen and as you advanced higher, the faster it will move until all u see is practically a blur of words :XD

My Myspace URL
http://www.myspace.com/kira_sama
she yelled "WAIT! They're making us food!" i almost died of laughter.
Am I the only human left who have not been affected by myspace syndrome :XD

Your Mac story just cracks me up :rofl all the fun stuff u experience at the mac.. nothing interesting ever happens at my workplace >.>

guess what guys!!! the hotel i'm on right now has wireless internet connection! :XD YAY! I'm so happy! where finally moving.... i hope the next hotel has internet connection too.... :p
that's good, you won't be experiencing any MH-withdrawal symptoms any time soon then :amuse

bax
April 07, 2007, 10:53 PM
@rabb

Why did you shoot me? :wtf
I was trying to get close to you >.>

@bax: I'll glomp you!!! :XD :glomp

:glomp

:nuts

seems like everywhere bax goes, there will be some yaoi in action :p

Don't make assumptions and came up with your own conclusion :notrust

I don't have it :oh

rabb
April 07, 2007, 11:53 PM
nothing interesting ever happens at my workplace >.>

u work at place with giant exploding chemicals, right? can you honestly say you want excitement there?

and hey, i held out for two years before getting a myspace, and I'm rarely ever on it.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 08, 2007, 03:41 AM
seems like everywhere bax goes, there will be some yaoi in action :p See? I'm not the only one who thinks that way! :D

Am I the only human left who have not been affected by myspace syndrome :XD Me neither. :D

no, ichi, that wasn't a boring shift, it was a friday shift, we were packed. since our restaurant isn't making enough money, the managers have been cutting back on the amount of people we have during the day, which means past nine at night, im alone in grill. and of coarse, we get slammed, and i mutter under my breath for two hours of my desire to poison the food. twice i was pending orders (trans: we had more orders than could be displayed on the screen) and i had to call for help ;-; i hate closingThat's just like the time i work in a public library. Saturdays and Sundays are packed with people returning and borrowing books. So on Monday we have to come to work earlier, since we have to put the books in their correct order on the shelves. But it's fun, once you work in a stressful environment, everything will feel like a breeze. :D

guess what guys!!! the hotel i'm on right now has wireless internet connection! :XD YAY! I'm so happy! where finally moving.... i hope the next hotel has internet connection too.... :p Awesome! When will you be at your next hotel stop?

@bax: I'll glomp you!!! :XD :glompWhat about me? But before you :glomp ed me, make sure it's the right person. :XD

@rabb

Why did you shoot me? :wtf
I was trying to get close to you >.>It's called common sense. :XD

~Lilium~
April 08, 2007, 08:32 PM
Hey guys... I'm at my hotel right now.... I am so tired!!! :crying I've been in the car all day. Sleeping.. :p still my neck hurts...

@ichi: I am right now. :D The internet connection here is good as well!!!! *YAY for me!* Here's a glomp ichi! :glomp

@az: MH-withrawal symptoms.... I think I'll be having that once I get to my aunt's house cuz we have to stay there and I don't think they have wireless or DSL. They have dial up... :scry and the phone is need too...
btw, I am not affected by the MySpace syndrome either, Yay for both of US!!!!

Nami
April 08, 2007, 08:38 PM
Helo Lilium! Happy to see you back here on & off!!
Never mind, we'll still be around when you've settled down at your new place :)
When will that be? I thought it should be this week?

PaperYomiko
April 08, 2007, 09:14 PM

I don't have it either :amuse

Lillium, nice that you can still get online on the road! Long car trips are rough... very boring (unless you're the one driving, imho). But I've always loved travelling anyway, I think it's so exciting to see new places :) I hope you like it in Florida!

And hope everyone had a good weekend!
I've been eating all day long. My family really knows how to make the most of holidays...I am sooo full. Too bad I couldn't drink anything, cause I had to drive myself back :XD

rabb
April 09, 2007, 12:18 AM
;-; im starving. i havnt had a thing to eat since..... about 8pm on saturday, so thats 31 hours ago. *runs off, finds junk food, sits back down* ya know, working nights sucks. but they wont let me change shifts. and working til 1 on some nights, and getting up at 4 on others is driving my internal clock insane. ya know, lil, i remember that when u had the name yay, you had a little thing saying that you never say yay, so yay was ur name.... but in the past 24 hours uv said yay like 20 times, whats up with that? and, ya know, if ur staying with ur aunt, and u dont have to go to school, u could stay up a bit later than usual to use the net. im sure ur aunt isnt expecting any calls at like midnight.

even ichi gets a glomp? man, no one glomps me... *:laser's bax as he inches closer* i wonder why? XD

MY KITTY CAME BACK! our cat, Kotori, ran away when the police arrested my sister (on bogus charges) during the fall, and has been missing ever since. we thought he'd frozen to death after the 3 + foot storm and the -30 tempertures, but i went outside today and he ran right up to me!

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 09, 2007, 12:34 AM
31 hours without eating? rabb, dude, i know you flipped burgers for money, but that doesnt mean you're tired of looking at food that you dont feel like eating, right? especially on night shifts, most people (well, maybe only me) eats a whole lot on night shifts. :D
congrats on your cat coming home. eventhough that you say that you dont like cats, but your cats came running up to you. :D

Azurel
April 09, 2007, 12:38 AM
I don't have it :oh

Me neither. :D

I am not affected by the MySpace syndrome either, Yay for both of US!!!!

I don't have it either
Ah, good to hear that the people here are un-infected by MySpace Syndrome, no wonder I hang out around here :smile-big

u work at place with giant exploding chemicals, right? can you honestly say you want excitement there?
and hey, i held out for two years before getting a myspace, and I'm rarely ever on it. I guess that makes sense and dun get offended rabb, just that there is an absurd no. of ppl being addicted to myspace >.>

See? I'm not the only one who thinks that way! :D
Great minds think alike!

Hey guys... I'm at my hotel right now.... I am so tired!!! :crying I've been in the car all day. Sleeping.. :p still my neck hurts...

@az: MH-withrawal symptoms.... I think I'll be having that once I get to my aunt's house cuz we have to stay there and I don't think they have wireless or DSL. They have dial up... :scry In the car the whole day? I'd probably get carsick unless I have food stock in the car :XD I get motion sickness pretty easily especially on an empty stomach.

And how far away are u from Florida? Hope you are reaching soon so you will only get a mild case of MH-withdrawal symptoms :amuse

I've been eating all day long. My family really knows how to make the most of holidays...I am sooo full. Too bad I couldn't drink anything, cause I had to drive myself back :XD Sounds like you had a great weekend.. I spent mine reading mangas :amuse

;-; im starving. i havnt had a thing to eat since..... about 8pm on saturday, so thats 31 hours ago.

MY KITTY CAME BACK! our cat, Kotori and he ran right up to me! :blink were you on a hunger strike? why haven't u eaten for a whole day? :s

And you can't say that you aren't a cat lover now can you.. :p

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 09, 2007, 12:49 AM
Someone should be watching her experiment instead of posting here.
rabb is loved by cats, he's just denying his fate. :D

Azurel
April 09, 2007, 01:07 AM
:XD I tweaked the experiment so that I'm free till like 4pm >.> Work is quite slack eh.. Now that I think of it :amuse

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 09, 2007, 01:20 AM
Well, i hope nothing goes wrong today. I hate to see the news about a chemical factory explosion. :p
Work is quite slack or slacking of is good? :D

rabb
April 09, 2007, 01:21 AM
what time was it when u posted that? it was 2 in the am in my time zone, so im guessing it was 2 or 3 for you? i didnt eat because i was washing dishes. when i stopped, the grill was in the middle of being chemically cleaned for the night, and i really didnt want two hour-old food (easter is our quietest night of the year) and im broke, so i couldnt stop for food on the way home. i heated up some chicken, bu its gone bad, and other than that, we really dont have any food i can make quickly. actually, there isnt much of any kind of food. as for tori... im happy to see him, yes. he is a cool cat... when hes not meowing at the top of his lungs in the middle of the night and trying to hump everything. im the one that enforces the cat rules in the house, so all the cats always run from me, and im sure tori will, too, once he gets used to being here again.

so whats this experiment? you arnt turning mice into giant vampire-thingies, are you?

and ichi.... whats that in ur ava?

oh, and i wasnt offended by the myspace thing, just felt the need to be defensive.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 09, 2007, 01:33 AM
It was around 12pm, rabb. and i now i understand why you didn't eat. i've been broke too, so 31 hours is not that bad now that i think about it. :XD
it's a cat in my avatar, can't you tell? :D

rabb
April 09, 2007, 01:35 AM
OHHHH! i thought it was a woman on the floor crying or something >_> baka^ni

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 09, 2007, 01:40 AM
How can taht be a woman crying on the floor? :D
But, if you dont really look at it carefully, you dont know what that is. Awesome!

Azurel
April 09, 2007, 01:55 AM
a woman?!?! rabb, you really need to get your eyes checked :p

I just noticed your avy ichi, it's so cuteeeeee.. Is that a cat or a kitten? I have a thing for kittens.. Is he playing peek-a-boo? >.<

Oh yeah, I was so busy looking at the avy I forgot to reply abt the experiment.. Ah, it's boring stuff. Esterification of palm oil, the most dangerous thing that can happen is forgetting to turn off the incubator :noworry and the electricity bill runs high >.>

rabb
April 09, 2007, 02:01 AM
no need to get my eyes checked, im perfectly blind. as for the woman *points* the darker lines of fur would be her hair, the lighter fur near it would be her back, the ears kinda looked like she was grabing her head (like a headache, or somthing. something painful) and the throws of agony, be it mental or physical would explain why her head is perpendicular with the ground. the paws would be her hands and face.

i'd still like to hear about ur experiment az, but im really tired, so im going to bed. night all. *wonders who many people he just said "goodnight" to in the middle of the day*

Azurel
April 09, 2007, 02:06 AM
nites rabb ^^ get a good rest! it's pretty late over there rite? and I still can't see that "woman" you saw in the pic.. :s

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 09, 2007, 02:38 AM
it's a kitten, you should see the kitten next to it. it's even cuter. And yes, it's playing peek-a-boo, your iq must be around 3000. :XD

here is the full picture: http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/1180/1169367372178pv1.jpg

and here's a bonus pic:
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8296/kittensyl2vh1.jpg

PaperYomiko
April 09, 2007, 08:39 AM
ichi, those pictures are so cute!! makes me want to get a kitten :love

its funny, actually, cause yesterday I was looking at pictures of cats online with my brother and cousin... only they weren't cute, they were gigantic and scaary mutant cats. so your pictures are very comforting :D

bax
April 09, 2007, 08:50 AM
Ahh.. my cat likes to sleep like that as ell :XD

And she's so pampered by me, she wants a little pillow to hug -_-;

rabb
April 09, 2007, 11:18 AM
ya, it was 3 am when i went to bed, then stayed up til four reading. yomiko, you mean those distorted image they use on greeting cards? those things phr34k me right the hell out.

tori ran away ;-; my sister was ringing in groceries while i was asleep and he made for the door. but we know where he's hiding now. the problem is no one will go down there. I've told y'all the story of the woman that lived next door, died, then was chopped up by her son and neighbor, and put in the freezer for social security checks? well that house was a duplex. the storm-doors that led to the basements were kinda old, so the town made the owner put sheets of wood on to cover the them. well one of them was taken off, so now he's under that house. my sister, who is a recovered drug addict, and has all kinds of pills (they're legal :notrust) got some heavy and fast acting tranq or something, and mixed it into a bowl of food, which we left out for him.

bax
April 09, 2007, 12:02 PM
I have a story to tell as well... :XD

Well, I was at my friend's recording studio today. Searching for some songs. And also I sang some songs, for those who heard it know it..

Annyyyywaaayyy

After that, we went to Starbucks. Hanging out while having some coffee. Then suddenly my friend said there is a group of girls looking at us. So I turned around and they giggled :blink

And then, one of the girls (I dare say she's very very pretty) came to me and say "You're looking hot" :blink And then she ran away -_-;

Ah well >.> I don't know where they went after that >.>
I ignore it for the most part. I don't want to have anything to do with her anyway -_-;

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 09, 2007, 12:09 PM
What did you sing bax? I wanna know what song that you sang. Siti Nurhaliza's? :XD

Whoa! Looks like bax is a chick magnet after all, maybe she wanted to :glomp you but she's too shy to do that, but not too shy to say that bax is hot. :D

Why don't you want anything to do with her, was she not as hot as you are? :XD

bax
April 09, 2007, 12:25 PM
What did you sing bax? I wanna know what song that you sang. Siti Nurhaliza's? :XD

Errmm... noes :yelling
I admit her songs are great but meh =/
Not the kind of songs that I want to listen or sing anyway :XD

Whoa! Looks like bax is a chick magnet after all, maybe she wanted to :glomp you but she's too shy to do that, but not too shy to say that bax is hot. :D

-_-;
Ermm... that's a bit like.. ermm you know...
You're not thinking something weird or wrong, ne? >.>

Why don't you want anything to do with her, was she not as hot as you are? :XD

Noes! It's because I don't like to talk to people like that. At least say "Can I join you?" Then I'll talk and have something to do with her... Not just like that >.>

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 09, 2007, 12:38 PM
Errmm... noes :yelling
I admit her songs are great but meh =/
Not the kind of songs that I want to listen or sing anyway :XDThen what did you sing? SEARCH? :D Are they still around? I used to listen to them all the time. :D

-_-;
Ermm... that's a bit like.. ermm you know...
You're not thinking something weird or wrong, ne? >.>Of course not. How could you think that i was thinking something weird. I'm the most normal person in the world. Well, at least in my world. :XD

Noes! It's because I don't like to talk to people like that. At least say "Can I join you?" Then I'll talk and have something to do with her... Not just like that >.>Well, maybe she got a crush on you. But you should watch your back, bax (try saying: "You should watch your back, bax" 10 times fast). She could be a stalker. :D

bax
April 09, 2007, 01:03 PM
Then what did you sing? SEARCH? :D Are they still around? I used to listen to them all the time. :D

I used to love them too. But currently, I listened to the new generations ^^

Of course not. How could you think that i was thinking something weird. I'm the most normal person in the world. Well, at least in my world. :XD

Yeah sure -_-;

Well, maybe she got a crush on you. But you should watch your back, bax (try saying: "You should watch your back, bax" 10 times fast). She could be a stalker. :D

-_-;
She looks like someone familiar honestly. Maybe a sister of one of my friends :s
I have a no good memory either >.> Compared to someone <.<

~Lilium~
April 09, 2007, 06:17 PM
Hurray!!! I'm finally in Florida. Its already seven here and we left the hotel at 8:00 am... :scry ... I'm just stealing someone else's connection right now though... :kukuku I don't know whose it is... :p *hopes that they won't find out*

@ichi: your sig is so cute :XD :thumbs - up for kitty avatars!!!!!! Is that ur cat by the way? or should I say, are those ur cats...? They so kawaii! :XD I wanna steal them!

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 09, 2007, 06:36 PM
Yaaay! Uh, i mean Hooray!!! You finally made it to Florida. I hope it won't take long for you to get your own connection.
Unfortunately it's not my cat. Maybe i'll put my cat as my avatar next month. :D

~Lilium~
April 09, 2007, 06:50 PM
Yeah u should! :smile-big U definitely should. Whose cat is that one your pic then?

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 09, 2007, 06:54 PM
I dunno. A friend sent it to me and i just love it. But still, you can't steal them. :D

~Lilium~
April 09, 2007, 06:58 PM
Indonesia right? I'm flying there right now to get them!!!! Mwahahahaha

*maybe yay will just steal the pic! :kukuku *

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 09, 2007, 07:04 PM
Well, if you want the pic, i can send it to you. The one i posted earlier is the resized version. :D

~Lilium~
April 09, 2007, 07:46 PM
sure XD thnx! Do u mean ur kitty or that kitty? :oh hehe... but any kitty pic is good for me :XD

Epul
April 09, 2007, 08:24 PM
Hurray!!! I'm finally in Florida. Its already seven here and we left the hotel at 8:00 am... :scry ... I'm just stealing someone else's connection right now though... :kukuku I don't know whose it is... :p *hopes that they won't find out*

Wow, you're in florida now. That's good to hear.
They better not find out.... :p

~Lilium~
April 09, 2007, 08:33 PM
yeah! :XD its actually the only connection that isn't protected... isn't not reilable though... it disconnects alot.. :(

Epul
April 09, 2007, 08:38 PM
So lilium, do you like the new place?

~Lilium~
April 09, 2007, 10:51 PM
no, right now i'm at my aunt's place so i still dunno what my house looks like... :sweat

Epul
April 09, 2007, 11:05 PM
When are you gonna move to your new house?

rabb
April 10, 2007, 12:36 AM
ur stealing someone's wireless bandwidth? :p theres hope for u yet XD do you have any idea where they are? if you can get closer to them, even by a few feet, ur connection might get more stable.

how come all the girls go for bax? ;-; whats he got that i dont got? T_T (i mean, besides money, a nice job, his own house, being fluent in at least two languages, the ability to sing, being loved by everyone, even the young orphans, and being asain?)

i dont think that the multiquote thing works across multiple pages... but im too lazy and go back to get the quotes again.

*glares at ichi and lil's avas and sigs* i hate all cats. my cat, whose 8 years old, whom i've had for most of his life, and always treated better than the other cats just pissed on my foot when i picked him up. *isnt a happy camper*

Azurel
April 10, 2007, 12:59 AM
it's a kitten, you should see the kitten next to it. it's even cuter. And yes, it's playing peek-a-boo, your iq must be around 3000. :XD

here is the full picture: http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/1180/1169367372178pv1.jpg
Now that I see the full pic, I think it was more like.. Arghh, the bright lights are killing me!!!!!! :p

And I'm usually more partial to white kittens but I tink the grey one is just too adorable :love kittens just melt my heart :XD

I've told y'all the story of the woman that lived next door, died, then was chopped up by her son and neighbor, and put in the freezer for social security checks? well that house was a duplex. the storm-doors that led to the basements were kinda old, so the town made the owner put sheets of wood on to cover the them. :blink I dun tink you've told that before, or have u? Tell more horror stories.. !!! :nuts

I ignore it for the most part. I don't want to have anything to do with her anyway -_-;

At least say "Can I join you?" Then I'll talk and have something to do with her... Not just like that >.> Most ppl would be thrill to have a girl swooning over them *points to rabb* bax is just picky :p

Hurray!!! I'm finally in Florida. Its already seven here and we left the hotel at 8:00 am... :scry ... I'm just stealing someone else's connection right now though... Ahh, you're finally there! When will u be moving to your house?

dont think that the multiquote thing works across multiple pages... It does :D

rabb
April 10, 2007, 01:17 AM
well ill keep to my way of multi-quoting, and quote inside of quotes, anyways, thank you very much. as fer loving to have a girl swoon over me, that isn't true. to paraphrase gundam 8th mst, unrequainted love is the only kind that is important to me. i have two girls that are practicably head over heels for me. one is kinda like the girl in bax's story, really brave, comes out in the open with everything... and i just cant deal with that. the other... well she's much more quite and shy, and we both really like each other, but because of her religion (her family will disown her if she were to change) and my personal beliefs, it just cant happen.

and the story :s well one day, the mother died, but the son who was free loading off of her didnt want to lose his cozy life of doing nothing, so he black-mailed the neighbor into chopping her up into pieces that would fit in the freezer. he continued cashing her checks, probably telling the bankers something like that he was "taking care for her now that she was too sick to leave the house" and lived on them for 7 or so years before he also died. after we went missing for a week, the police investigated the house, found him and his mother. the neighbor was arrested, sent to prison, where we cut hair for a living. he just got out not too long ago, and kept offering to cut my hair for cheap >_> nooooooo thank you. the house is now owned by some guy in new york city who never comes here. he keeps saying he's going to renivate it and try to rent it out, but no one here will ever wanna live there. my land lord is trying to buy it from him and demolish it; but up a parking lot, which this area really needs.

Azurel
April 10, 2007, 01:34 AM
So rabb have girls chasing after him too :XD

Well, the story is kinda disturbing but not shocking and definitely not scary >.<

Any scary stories? :p

And he offered to cut your hair? Didn't you already cut it? :s

I tink Rabb has officially become the Hang Out Thread's Story Teller :amuse

rabb
April 10, 2007, 01:39 AM
he offered when i first started growing my hair. but yeah, now its semi-short again. as for scary... ive had guns shoot at me back in the city, that was kinda scary. i know thats not what you meant, but im not one for scary stories. and sorry about always making such long posts :s im trying to cut back on them

Epul
April 10, 2007, 02:36 AM
sorry about always making such long posts :s im trying to cut back on them

Well i don't see the problem with you posting long posts. In fact, (I think) you're famous for it rabb and the hang out thread won't be the same without your long posts... Let's call you 'The King of long post' how about that rabb? :p

bax
April 10, 2007, 05:50 AM
how come all the girls go for bax? ;-; whats he got that i dont got? T_T (i mean, besides money, a nice job, his own house, being fluent in at least two languages, the ability to sing, being loved by everyone, even the young orphans, and being asain?)

Honestly, be nice and treat a woman right are the secrets ^^

Most ppl would be thrill to have a girl swooning over them *points to rabb* bax is just picky :p

I'm not picky, I want to go for the right one ^^

Well i don't see the problem with you posting long posts. In fact, (I think) you're famous for it rabb and the hang out thread won't be the same without your long posts... Let's call you 'The King of long post' how about that rabb? :p

The King of Long Post? >.>
Errmm >.>

Anyway >.> Sorry for the crappy quality, camera phone on low battery >.>
My cat decided to sleep like this everyday >.>

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/8674/sleepymu3.jpg

~Lilium~
April 10, 2007, 03:44 PM
@rabb: :laser U CAT HATER U!!!! :cussing don't worry about ur long posts. They're entertaining! :XD though i don't really get what most of them says sometimes... :oh

I'll be expecting to be moving to my actual house around tomorrow or the day after tomorrow... :XD then its school again... :scry

PaperYomiko
April 10, 2007, 06:31 PM
Lilium, I never really understand what rabb's saying either, with all the numbers and stuff :blink ... good luck in your new school, btw :amuse

But yeah, rabb, they are entertaining, no need to cut back...
that one about the old lady in the freezer would make a good horror movie...

And bax, your cat is really cute :XD

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 10, 2007, 07:39 PM
Looks like this is turning to another Pet Thread.
@bax: your cat is soooo cute. do you sleep like that too? :XD

@Azurel: you want scary story? I'll give you one. You can read about it here (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=360262#post360262).

Azurel
April 10, 2007, 08:01 PM
Pet Thread? I have no pets.. :oh

and rabb, no worries abt your long post.. it's wad makes you, you

and Lil, hope you like your new school ^^

>.> bax's cat.. nah, i like ichi's kittens better :D

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 10, 2007, 08:09 PM
Hey, aren't you suppose to be at work? :D
It's not even lunch yet and you're already slacking on the job? :XD

Epul
April 10, 2007, 08:14 PM
@lilium- I hope you like your new house and your new school.

I agree with azurel, ichi's kitten is way cuter.
On second thought i think i'll rank the picture of cats i've seen in this thread. Here goes:
1. ichi's kitten
2. lilium's cat (or should i say ex-cat)
3. bax's cat

~Lilium~
April 10, 2007, 08:41 PM
@bax: u have a cat!!! :blink where? I wanna see :XD Please!!!! wait n/m just saw the pic. It looks kinda my cat!!! :love so cute :love

things got changed we might be moving of friday instead cuz that's the day the fridge will be delivered. Can't live in a house without a fridge! No fridge = no food... :(

@everyone: thx for the good lucks btw, :smile-big

Azurel
April 10, 2007, 08:48 PM
@ichi well, I've finished practically all the tasks my supervisor gave me for the month so I'm waiting for him to come back from his vacation >.> I've nothing to do.. Just coming to work for the sake of coming :noworry

@epul I'm biased. I prefer kittens :amuse

@lil you can always eat take-outs! imagine pizza, burgers and all other junk food :nuts

PaperYomiko
April 10, 2007, 08:48 PM
creepy story about your apartment, ichi :D

I always used to wish something weird like that would happen to me, cause I was obsessed with supernatural, stephen king type stuff, but no luck...*sigh*

hmmm, bax's cat isn't doing so well in the popularity contest, huh? it's tough going up against kittens, i guess. he's got my vote, though. reminds me of one of my cats, who always sleeps kind of weird because he copies my dog :D

bax
April 10, 2007, 10:55 PM
Ahh.. who cares about popularity contest :XD Soon, she will have kittens -_-;

Which will bring me troubles :notrust

Somehow the male did a really good "hit & run" job >.>

rabb
April 11, 2007, 12:24 AM
*spawns, runs over behind lil, charges as she turns, bats the laser away, brings the palm of his fist up, and breaks her nose, sending chunks of bone into her brain and killing her. as she drops, takes the laser and :laser's bax and ichi*

no one kills me without revenge. unless they are modding. and sometimes, that still isnt enough to keep me from killing them. this one d00d (d00d = dude) modded for super speed, and was running circles around us. at out point he ran right up to me and assassinated me. as i re spawned, i saw him running circles (literally) around one of my teammates (a girl, if i remember right), who was trying and failing for a beat down on him. i was about 50 feet (18 meters) and just aimed for one of the areas where he his head was as he was running and fired. now this guy was talking trash the entire time, and the great thing about that on live is when they do that, and they die, they stop trash talking and all you hear is the death groan as they die. "you cant get me, can you? im too fast for all y'all lit... UGHHH" his body flew into the wall next to her. it was a beautiful shot XD (modding = altering your system, or the game itself in a way that give you an advantage over other players. cheating, basically. its from the word modified.)

when i get my camera, ill put my three into the mix. Hudson is kinda cute... but she farts when she's happy, and god does that smell bad. w00t for the dad, bax XD go little d00d go! well, you'll be able to get rid of them, right? i mean, around here, kittens are always easy to get homes for.

PaperYomiko
April 11, 2007, 09:02 AM
rabb is so violent... who needs tarantino with him around :blink

Somehow the male did a really good "hit & run" job >.>

That tends to be how things generally go with cats, doesn't it? :XD

Too bad you live a bit far away, I'd take a kitten... my apartment is so lonely :darn

rabb
April 11, 2007, 11:14 AM
Long post are not something incommon here at MH, we got a lot of people writing blog-like post in a lot of threads. :D >_>

i got pics of Hudson, KD, and Junior, but its hard to get Vader to do anything cute.ill upload them to my sisters computer later, have her send 'em to me, then put them up here.

~Lilium~
April 11, 2007, 09:39 PM
:oh ermm... i didn't get most of what u said except ur 1st paragraph rabb..... still, that person u hit wasn't me!!!! >:-p *Replacement Justu!!!!*

iThePirate
April 12, 2007, 10:16 AM
Anyone got an easy (not necessarily legal) way to get 100 million €uros?? :D

rabb
April 12, 2007, 11:59 AM
sell all of yous female relatives into the sex trade, rob banks, the mafia, rob bill gates, sell drugs, bounty hunter-ness.

now, i have to catch the one that shot me, be back later... *fades out like in DBZ*

iThePirate
April 12, 2007, 12:13 PM
Don't have that many sellable female relatives, rob banks nowadays is harrrd, mafia? ya mean borrow? bill gates is to much of a pussie to come to the cold north that is Sweden, sell drugs takes time plus if I don't get the local gangs OK I can never sell anything but weed, bounty hunter-ness sounds sloooooooooow and exhausting.

The dream just goes by pointin it's middle fingers and laughing.

PaperYomiko
April 12, 2007, 02:08 PM
100 million euro? for any reason in particular, or just for the hell of it?

maybe pull an Italian Job? complicated and potentially dangerous, yes, but having a pack of modified mini coopers for your getaway should make it all worthwhile :XD

and with 100 mil, you could buy an aston martin or two...

or you could just invent something like velcro or post-its that everyone will use, but that isn't nearly as exciting.

don't you give up on the dream, pirate dude, dreams are all we've got :D :D

rabb
April 12, 2007, 11:55 PM
*is sitting in a tree, moving his fingers every so often*
or you could buy a stereo with a woofer so large it blows women's clothes off! d00d! g0 4 1t! ummm.... change ur name to Sanjaya and sing on american idol. it dont really matter if you can sing well or not. having a sister that plays the guitar naked and used to work at hooters helps, as well. *doesnt even watch that show... well, watches the episodes where everyone sucks. those ones are funny* and by mafia, i meant join, work your way up, kill or gather up all the rival gangs, and make with teh money.
*twist his fingers again* ahh! *brings both hands back towards himself. ~lilium~ is suddenly pulled from another tree and hangs suspended between several trees, held there, with her wrists bound by her sides, by his chakra strings**does hand signs, and sends an electric curent threw the lines, zapping her* well you didnt disappear or change shapes. your the real you >_> *pulls out a kunai and grins evily*

iThePirate
April 13, 2007, 06:34 AM
100 million euro? for any reason in particular, or just for the hell of it?

I wanna buy my own island in the caribbean and from there start my own country. :D

don't you give up on the dream, pirate dude, dreams are all we've got :D :D
I won't, I want my island, preferably by tomorrow, but I'm resonable I can wait 'til next week.

*...and by mafia, i meant join, work your way up, kill or gather up all the rival gangs, and make with teh money.

Join the mafia? Sounds good but takes a long time to get up in mills in the drug bizniz. *ignores rest of the suggestions*

Absolutio
April 14, 2007, 09:39 AM
Join the mafia? Sounds good but takes a long time to get up in mills in the drug bizniz. *ignores rest of the suggestions*

What about oppening a mafia with me? International mafia. We could be the first mafia founded on the internet, and we will have the power of the mass! We could manipulate all the leechers who come to MH every raw day! Imagine the power!!!

rabb
April 14, 2007, 11:41 PM
ermm... the numbered chan websites already thought of that. they call themselves the anonymous army. something like ten thousand posts at each of the sites, most of them made by anonymous posters.

geez, where are my peeps at? (peeps = slightly older slang for people; was also the name of a friend of mine on another site; so its a double stupid joke :p itd be triple if i liked marshmallow peeps.) no bax or ichi to kill, az hasnt been in in days, baboysai hasnt been posting in here, either. blue is off the map, neither lil or her sister are here to torment, nor nami, fant isnt talking on msn.... heck, even epul seems to be hiding. and ive got this really cool burn i got closing the other night that i want to rant about ;-;

yomiko is the only one that still loves me ;-;

PET PICS! my camera finally came :p but im having trouble with the memory card

our dog KD
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1602/6485272/12544254/245899577.jpg
Kotori Junior, in his box
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1602/6485272/12544254/245899568.jpg
Junior and his girlfriend. KD hates him :XD
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1602/6485272/12544254/245898984.jpg
junior the pothead :XD and a letter to the IRS
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1602/6485272/12544254/245898976.jpg
junior's older, yet smaller sister Hudson
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1602/6485272/12544254/245898969.jpg
VADER! the cat from hell :XD
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1602/6485272/12544254/245898959.jpg

PaperYomiko
April 15, 2007, 12:55 AM
yuck marshmallow peeps are so gross...

of course I'm still here, rabb, the alternative would be to spend my time doing something productive :D :D
although, I don't know if I'll be here for long, my computer has begun to make some ominous sounds.... death may be imminent...

cool burn story? do tell! I have a nasty scar on my stomach from spilling boiling hot coffee on myself. the convenient part was that I hadn't yet drunk any coffee, so I was too sleepy to feel any pain. wasn't fun once I had thoroughly woken up though.

it has been very quiet around here, hasn't it? that's no fun. maybe people are having really interesting weekends. perhaps they're all out saving the world or something :XD

Nami
April 15, 2007, 01:23 AM
I'm here too!! :D

Was busy, deadlines to meet...papers to write, 'fire to fight' at work.. bleh..boring stuff. (don't feel like talking about it)

It's good the weekend is here, but meh, i left like another 11 hours to go, and it'll be Monday for me :(

Btw, Rabb, I totally love your cats!! They are so kawaiiiiiiii!! (i know how much u hate them though). But the more you hate them, the more they love you.... ;)
What's the last pet? (Cat or dog??! ) I only manage to see the eyes.

Ever think of working in cafes instead of restaurants instead?

rabb
April 15, 2007, 01:41 AM
thats Vader, the cat from hell. who is currently sitting in the shadows right behind me and staring at me.... its a little disconcerting. he's the only one of the four thats mine. and hes the only cat i've ever had. i had a dog, Malakai, for about two weeks, but we had to put him down when he was still a puppy T_T he had a blood clot in his brain that was slowly making him blind, and was going to eventually kill him. KD is a good dog... smelly, but good. her and Junior are my sister's and Hudson is my mom's. and trust me, the only time they love me is when im the one stuck giving them dinner.

@ cafes; i wish. there are none within... id say 40+ minutes from here.

@ the burn; not a cool story, just a cool triangle shaped burn. i was taking the bun steamer apart (we use steamed buns for our fish sandwich, everything else is toasted) and as i was getting out the second to last piece, it sliped out of my gloves, and hit my arm for less than a quarter of a second, but it was hot enough that i got blisters from it.

Azurel
April 15, 2007, 04:42 AM
@rabb I haven't been here in days? :blink really? I didn't notice :XD

And I like your cat Vader! Except his eyes are practically glowing, doesn't seem too friendly :amuse

bax
April 15, 2007, 04:51 AM
I'm here too rabb, just been busy lately, but everything has been taken care of :amuse

Me likes Vader too :XD

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 15, 2007, 05:52 AM
I feel bad for not being here that much these last several days. Poor rabb, he must be dying to kill me.... :D

I like Kotori Junior, vader is too creepy for me. But awesome name, though. :D
I'm gonna have to put those pics in a spoiler tag, so the page will load faster for people who are on dial-up. I'm currently spending my Sunday in a small and quiet coffee shop reading a book and doing some writings. It's a very slow Sunday for me, too bad Monday comes faster....

Nami
April 15, 2007, 07:15 AM
I like Vadar too...the eyes look like they're ready to 'zapppppppppppp' you to ashes.
Anyway, I prefer black cats with green eyes... :D

Talking about blindness in animals, Helen The Baby Fox (http://www.shochikufilms.com/film/detail.php?product_code=482), i watched this jap movie some time back. Its kind of sad when you're made to face the decision of letting it suffer, or to let it die earlier to shorten the suffering.

Recently, there had been a trend of people spending around US5,000 on operation fees on their pets. I seriously wonder whether is it necessary to do so, even though i do ever feel attached to pets once before.... :s

PaperYomiko
April 15, 2007, 12:10 PM
wow Vader's kinda scary! But I suppose that's fitting considering his name. Which is a great name, btw. I have a yellow lab too, they're the best :amuse

Epul
April 15, 2007, 07:59 PM
wooo.... seeing vader sends chills down my spine.... awesome pic!
@Nami- I also don't get it but that just maybe because i don't have a pet. But some people condiser their pet to be part of the family which explains a bit.

rabb
April 16, 2007, 07:39 AM
okay, the last 48 hours have completely sucked for a variety of reasons, but this morning it got even better when i woke after only three hours of sleep to the ceiling in my roof leaking ;-; its bad enough that its the only non-heated room in the house, not to mention the smallest, but now its wet, as well T_T and i can never sleep after waking up, so *motions to can of coke* caffeine is called for.

$5000 on a pet? :blink thats way too much. i didnt even pay the $300 to get Vader's ear fixed... i know the type though. those people with the little foo-foo dogs that go everywhere with them. ride in the purse, or on their lap, or what have you. i cant stand them. the dogs or the people.

*as i was typing this, my landlord appeared with some guys to fix the roof. who says complaining dont get results?

Azurel
April 17, 2007, 04:41 AM
poor rab.. well at least ur roof is getting fix so you''ll have the smallest non-heated dry room :p

i like my room a lot probably coz i'm the one who decorated it, chose the colors, arrangement and furniture :D it's cosy and dark, almost like a cave, not much sunlight enters the room.. i really do live like a bat :XD

bax
April 17, 2007, 05:43 AM
Err people ;______________;

My boss had a go at me >.>
Because what? She left her car keys inside her car and it was locked automatically.
Then she asked me to get the keys for her, ofcourse I can't >.>
She musty be thinking that if I play GTA, I can do that -_-;

-_-;

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 17, 2007, 06:11 AM
@rabb: complaining must've worked for you, but it didn't for me. i've been trying to get my landlord to fix my flat's roof, to no avail. :D
@Az: bat or.... zombie? :D
@bax: it's not that hard to unlock a car door. all you need is... wait, i shouldn't be explaining about this here. :XD

pseudorca
April 17, 2007, 07:04 AM
@ IchiGinnTonic (referring to bax) lemme guess, a crowbar?? >.>;

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 17, 2007, 07:14 AM
No, not a crowbar. That would only resulted in bax getting fired and a lawsuit. :XD

PaperYomiko
April 17, 2007, 07:40 AM
a coat hanger! but its getting harder with the newer cars.
sorry you had to take the heat for it, bax, it seems all bosses are incapable of blaming themselves.

I was in New York once, and I'd just put my bags in the trunk of a cab when the cabbie told me he'd locked his keys inside. We were right outside Madison Square Garden, blocking two lanes of traffic, and it was freezing out. He finally had to borrow some old guy's walking stick and got the door open. And I got free fare out of it. It was a funny experience :D

pseudorca
April 17, 2007, 07:46 AM
a coat hanger! but its getting harder with the newer cars.

Getting harder?? That's not from your personal experience right?? j/k :XD
Wow, lucky you got a nice cabbie, giving you a free fare and all ^.^

bax
April 17, 2007, 08:11 AM
Errmm >.>

Don't teach those things here please. Don't want anyone making trouble because of it ^^

Anyway >.> My knee is almost back to normal, although not as strong as before. After 2 surgeries and years of rehabilitations, finally it's ok now ^^

PaperYomiko
April 17, 2007, 08:24 AM
Getting harder?? That's not from your personal experience right?? j/k :XD

Only legitimate experience, of course :amuse

Sorry bax, don't mean to make trouble. Good thing about your knee, doesn't sound like a fun experience. Was it a sports injury?

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 17, 2007, 08:27 AM
Great news bax. I hope your knee will get better and maybe one day you'll be back on the team.

rabb
April 17, 2007, 10:10 AM
@rabb: complaining must've worked for you, but it didn't for me. i've been trying to get my landlord to fix my flat's roof, to no avail. :D
@Az: bat or.... zombie? :D
if our landlord doesn't fix things like that, then we dont have to pay rent. the confrontation between my sister (sinse she is the only one awake and home in the afternoon on weekends) and landlord was like:
"fix it"
"no"
"then we wont pay rent until you do"
"then ill evict you"
"then we will sue you for breach of contract"

and az isn't a zombie. a vampire, maybe. but vampires are cool. she doesn't smell like a zombie. all zombies smell like rotting flesh and BO. *points to bax and ichi* see? i can smell those two from here XD

Only legitimate experience, of course :amuse

Sorry bax, don't mean to make trouble. Good thing about your knee, doesn't sound like a fun experience. Was it a sports injury?
so why didn't you legitimately open the cabby's door? :XD i can hot-wire a car, and can start an older car with just a knife in the ignition.

Anyway >.> My knee is almost back to normal, although not as strong as before. After 2 surgeries and years of rehabilitations, finally it's ok now ^^

so no more rehab? thats good. did they tell you how long they thought it'd be before it's completely healed? like back to before? like yomiko, i have no idea what happened >_> i remember you saying every now and then that you needed an extra rehab appointment, but i don't think i ever heard what happened.

PaperYomiko
April 17, 2007, 01:58 PM
so why didn't you legitimately open the cabby's door? :XD i can hot-wire a car, and can start an older car with just a knife in the ignition.

Because I didn't have a coat hanger. It's not the kind of thing one carries around, generally. And my pocketknife didn't work either. Besides, he was really embarrassed, so I figured being told what to do by some girl wouldn't help :XD

rabb
April 17, 2007, 02:27 PM
ya know, when i hear rhode island, i generally think of spoiled snobby rich kids, where the heck did you learn to jack a car?

*does dance of happyness :dance :woo :confetti (< yes, all that, and it has to be in that order, other wise, you are doing the dance of flaunting Thor. this usually ends up with a lightning bolt in ur arse)* baboysai is back! :spaz

iThePirate
April 17, 2007, 05:53 PM
Lessons learnt the hard way today:

Don't chew on batteries, if ya puncture 'em it'll sting really bad on ya tongue.

pseudorca
April 17, 2007, 06:06 PM
Lessons learnt the hard way today:

Don't chew on batteries, if ya puncture 'em it'll sting really bad on ya tongue.
Ouch! Why were you chewing on batteries?? :blink

iThePirate
April 17, 2007, 06:09 PM
Actually.. Dunno' really, just did, still stings too..

PaperYomiko
April 17, 2007, 06:34 PM
ya know, when i hear rhode island, i generally think of spoiled snobby rich kids, where the heck did you learn to jack a car?

Well, for one thing, though I tend to be opposed to stereotypes, you're right to think of spoiled snobby rich kids :D

But it's not that I know how to jack a car, I wouldn't have a clue how to do that, I don't think. Everything I know about cars and mechanics my dad taught me. He started working on cars when he was nine, was a race mechanic, custom built Mustangs and stuff...so it's in my blood. His proudest moment of me was when I spun out a Viper not once, but twice, at a driving school because I kept cornering a bit too fast :XD
Although, now that I think about it, my mom was the one to teach me the coat hanger trick :amuse

pirate dude, best to stay away from those batteries. They're not very nutritious, and I hear they may even be bad for you. If you're that hungry, have some fruit instead :XD

pseudorca, this is random but just wanted to say I love orcas. I know, your name is the Latin for the false killer whale, but...just thought I'd let you know. hooray for whales :D

pseudorca
April 17, 2007, 06:42 PM
Yay for orcas!!! ^.^
OMG!! you spun a VIPER?? and not once but TWICE!!!
Yomiko, you are now officially my hero!!! lol...
(...wanna...drive...viper...) ~.~

Epul
April 17, 2007, 08:29 PM
Why is everyone talking about how to jack a car?
From what I can see, (referring to bax's story on how to get the car keys inside the locked car) the easiest and simplest not to mention obvious way is by breaking the car window and then take the keys. Simple, no crowbars or hangars whatsoever. All you need is something hard to break the window. :p

pseudorca
April 17, 2007, 08:48 PM
Why is everyone talking about how to jack a car?
From what I can see, (referring to bax's story on how to get the car keys inside the locked car) the easiest and simplest not to mention obvious way is by breaking the car window and then take the keys. Simple, no crowbars or hangars whatsoever. All you need is something hard to break the window. :p

errr... that's exactly why I recommended to use a crowbar :XD

Azurel
April 17, 2007, 09:01 PM
erm.. how to jack a car.. interesting topic.. soon we'll have how to rob a bank too :p

@rabb & ichi zombie or vampire.. both are undead really :notrust

@epul but if you break the window, the police would probably arrest you :XD

@bax good thing abt your knee.. why not try whacking it with a hammer just to check your reflex :kukuku

Epul
April 17, 2007, 09:06 PM
@pseudorca-Really? I thought you used the crowbar rip open the door(my mistake sorry :p)
Anyway,You would use a crowbar to break a window? Not me, i would use a medium size rock that can easily be found anywhere and it's free. Much more practical i might add.
@ azurel- yep, they would arrest me but only if they see me doing it :XD

bax
April 17, 2007, 09:16 PM
Ahhh work is boring =(

I need to handle some sort of internship although I still consider I'm new myself :XD

Ermm >.> Let me be here for awhile :p

Azurel
April 17, 2007, 11:45 PM
bumming off work bax.. :p

okay, the most stupidest thing happen to me.. I was at level 1 and wanted to go up to level 4 but I was so engrossed with my handphone that I went out at level 2 because someone else went out then and I just followed the person blindly. So, I took the lift again it went down to level 1 and a few ppl went in, 2 of them got out at level 2 and I was messing with my handphone again so the same repeats itself. I followed the last guy and went out at level 3 instead. >.> I was cursing to myself really and went back in the lift before finally reaching level 4. There's a camera outside the lift for every level.. I bet the security guys are laughing their ass out when they saw me. :XD

*smacks herself silly* what is wrong with me today :s

rabb
April 18, 2007, 12:14 AM
az, i know that they are both undead, but zombies are the only undead i dont like. they are slow, weak, and only have the benefit of numbers and 100% contagiousness. vampires, werewolves, and the like are stronger and work alone. they are also smart enough to know to use deodorant. additionally, zombies are the only undead that actaully rot... unless you count werewolves sheding.
therefore:
zombies < all other undead

if tomorrow zombies started to rise from the dead, i would kill myself. if vampires, however, made themselves known, i would go to them and be be like BITE ME! i will take the 1/10 chance of dying to become a vampire!

and robbing a bank is easy. just make sure your face is properly covered, i suggest watching the bank for a few days to find when they are quietest, go inside at least once to make sure there are no more than one guard, and his/her position. don't go to a bank you already go to! they might recognize your voice! as soon as u make ur intentions clear, tell all the bank tellers to back away from the counter and walk to the front with any customers. have one lock the door, and shut the curtains. take one and go with them back behind the counter so they can get the money. make sure they don't do anything funny. exploding ink packets are a pain in the butt. finally, on the way out, this one is optional. tell them to remove their outer clothes. a person is much less likely to run after you yelling for police and copying your license plate number if they only have some underwear on. oh, and two other things, makes sure the car you use to get away in is a different one from the one you stalked the bank with, and use removable paint to change your license plate number. you never know when there will be a camera watching the street.

Epul
April 18, 2007, 01:33 AM
@azurel- hahaha :rofl funny story azurel. But if you really think back, the security guard might not find it funny instead they might find you very suspicious. From the way you're acting(going back and forth between floors), they might take you as a trespasser or something....

@rabb- you sure you want to be a vampire rabb? you might miss the great things about being alive like enjoying a good sunny day on the beach. :XD

rabb
April 18, 2007, 01:49 AM
sun? what is that? *is the whitest American he knows* and I'd rather go skinny dipping at night. nakey for the win!

az, did anyone on the elevator say anything, or was it different people each time? theres a comedian... i think his name is Brian Regin, or somthing like that, that talks about getting off on the wrong floor. "dont you hate that? you jump off, then you jump back on, and you have to face those people who're like 'hey, here's the big idiot, doesn't know where he is in life.' I always feel i owe them an explanation. 'I thought it was the second floor. It looks like the second floor. same wallpaper, same plant, all the same except for the big 5 next to the door. Which kinda looks like a 2 if you look at it fast, and i was looking at it fast. Too fast probably...." I've down that before to. i hate it when the people in the elevator grin at you.

the picture discussion thread seems to have become the new hang out thread >_>

Azurel
April 18, 2007, 02:18 AM
well, everytime I get out, I subconsciously followed the last person in the lift out :XD and wad makes it more stupid is that you usually notice it the moment you step out of the lift, so you get the whole jump out and jump back in.. I was practically trailing the person, almost out of the lift area before I noticed I'm at the wrong level.. >.<

well I kinda like vampires and werewolves.. especially vampires :XD Anyone watched van helsing? :amuse

@epul well, I'm wearing my company's pass tag so I wouldn't look that suspicious.. I just provided some entertainment for the security guards that's all >.>

Epul
April 18, 2007, 03:10 AM
sun? what is that? *is the whitest American he knows* and I'd rather go skinny dipping at night. nakey for the win!

Oh well, at least i tried to persuade you to remain human. When you fulfill your dream, oh wait I think "when" is the wrong word to use here, "IF"(yes that's the word!) you somehow manage to fulfill your dream of becoming a vampire, don't come running back to me crying and complaining how you can't go out during the day and how you got sick of drinking nothing but human blood :p

bax
April 18, 2007, 04:12 AM
bumming off work bax.. :p

okay, the most stupidest thing happen to me.. I was at level 1 and wanted to go up to level 4 but I was so engrossed with my handphone that I went out at level 2 because someone else went out then and I just followed the person blindly. So, I took the lift again it went down to level 1 and a few ppl went in, 2 of them got out at level 2 and I was messing with my handphone again so the same repeats itself. I followed the last guy and went out at level 3 instead. >.> I was cursing to myself really and went back in the lift before finally reaching level 4. There's a camera outside the lift for every level.. I bet the security guys are laughing their ass out when they saw me. :XD

*smacks herself silly* what is wrong with me today :s

Says the girl who is here at worktime as well :notrust

Eerrrmmm >.> That is very absent-minded :blink

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 18, 2007, 07:26 AM
Just a little reminder from me. Please don't talk about the "how to" on things that could result in criminal act. :D

I've been so busy at work and the internet's been down since morning so i cant even spend my lunch time here. :(

And i got a deadline coming up the day after tomorrow, so i'll be here less until Saturday. :D

rabb
April 18, 2007, 10:05 AM
hey, heres a question. if one undead bites another, like a vampire biting a zombie, would that make them un-undead? like back to human-ness? i mean, they'd become stronger, faster, and have more cognitive ability, but since they are already so low, they would just come back to a human level. but would they still need blood and brains.... and be allergic to the sun? man a smart zombie would stink like poo... *shoots ichi and bax again*

Absolutio
April 18, 2007, 01:36 PM
and what happens if an undead attacks a werewolf. would he become a zombiewold? O_o

bax
April 18, 2007, 01:45 PM
*shoots ichi and bax again*

:notrust

rabb --> :laser <-- bax

I don't know if that is possible :o What if the answer is a winged werewolf with a very high level precognition abilities :o

Absolutio
April 18, 2007, 01:48 PM
when i think about it, there's this movie of vampires vs. werewolves. dont remember its name. but they have there (at the end) a mix of both. he looked like a green vampwolf. O_o so maybe that will be the effect of a vamp bite on a ww?

bax
April 18, 2007, 02:19 PM
Vampire vs Werewolf...

You mean Underworld? Or is it I mixed things up? :s

Absolutio
April 18, 2007, 02:51 PM
yea! that's the one! You dont only play "Moonlight Sonata", but also has a deep knowledge of life itself! :p

PaperYomiko
April 18, 2007, 03:58 PM
hey, heres a question. if one undead bites another, like a vampire biting a zombie, would that make them un-undead?

But why would a vampire want to bite a zombie in the first place? No real nutritional benefits for him, right? It just wouldn't be natural. I'm not sure there'd be any real physiological result from one undead fighting another, besides a really cool death match, like alien vs. predator :XD

OMG!! you spun a VIPER?? and not once but TWICE!!!
(...wanna...drive...viper...) ~.~

They spin out very easily, actually, not one of their better characteristics imho. But they're fun...if you ever have a chance to drive one, go for it. Just try to resist gunning it around corners :XD

Absolutio
April 18, 2007, 04:53 PM
They spin out very easily, actually, not one of their better characteristics imho. But they're fun...if you ever have a chance to drive one, go for it. Just try to resist gunning it around corners :XD

I wonder if you made the above statement out of real life experiences, or from Need For Speed experiences. ;)

rabb
April 18, 2007, 08:42 PM
when i think about it, there's this movie of vampires vs. werewolves. dont remember its name. but they have there (at the end) a mix of both. he looked like a green vampwolf. O_o so maybe that will be the effect of a vamp bite on a ww?

Vampire vs Werewolf...

You mean Underworld? Or is it I mixed things up? :s

yeah, though those movies kinda stunk. and stop spawn-killing me! *flicks a few switches, and starts modding**takes blast after blast to the face and smiles**runs behind bax ten times faster than he can run and pistol whips him to death**jumps several hundred feet in the air, and gets into a flying jeep that shoots rockets as fast as an SMG shoots bullets out of its grill* :kukuku do0nt m3zz wi7 t3h /\/\4d |-|ax0r, /\/00b!!!1!

But why would a vampire want to bite a zombie in the first place? No real nutritional benefits for him, right? It just wouldn't be natural. I'm not sure there'd be any real physiological result from one undead fighting another, besides a really cool death match, like alien vs. predator :XD

well zombies still have some blood in them, and its not like they will know to attack them with a stake and garlic. and i know absolutely nothing of cars. just that mine doesn't work. dropped a piston or something. but i liked that car ;-; a Black '99 Chevy (i think) Bareta. gas hog, sure, but it could go so fast ;-;

PaperYomiko
April 18, 2007, 10:46 PM
I wonder if you made the above statement out of real life experiences, or from Need For Speed experiences. ;)

Hey, come on now, have some faith in me! I wouldn't make such a statement if I couldn't back it up with legitimate experience! But I haven't driven one on the road, only on a track. And it didn't belong to me, I drive a vw :amuse

rabb, a chevy beretta, you mean? I don't really know too much either, technical explanations are generally lost on me. There's a reason I'm an english major and not engineering :D

eek, my hard drive is making really unhappy sounds...please don't die, I have two papers to write this weekend... :s

bax
April 19, 2007, 05:32 AM
yeah, though those movies kinda stunk. and stop spawn-killing me! *flicks a few switches, and starts modding**takes blast after blast to the face and smiles**runs behind bax ten times faster than he can run and pistol whips him to death**jumps several hundred feet in the air, and gets into a flying jeep that shoots rockets as fast as an SMG shoots bullets out of its grill* :kukuku do0nt m3zz wi7 t3h /\/\4d |-|ax0r, /\/00b!!!1!

-_-;

Poor me.. Can't you shoot Ichy for once? :notrust

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 19, 2007, 08:27 AM
I think rabb is actually trying to be one of my zombie minions, bax :XD

And how's everyone doing tonight/day? :D
My deadline's tomorrow and there's still so much to do. One of my editors resigned and my layout designer is coming down with a cold....

GrayFoxx
April 19, 2007, 08:31 AM
My friend has his 18 birthday today, so I'm gonna PARTY!!!

PaperYomiko
April 19, 2007, 08:47 AM
My deadline's tomorrow and there's still so much to do. One of my editors resigned and my layout designer is coming down with a cold....

If it makes you feel any better, I have a lot of work too.. One more week of classes, then exams, so I have papers and studying to do...this is when I begin to hate myself for procrastinating so much :s

But I'm going to a Korean dinner on Friday, so that makes life happy again :D

Anyway good luck with your...article? Magazine? Do you write for a magazine? That would be pretty cool, I'd love to do something like that. Well, good luck with whatever you're doing :thumbs

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 19, 2007, 09:18 AM
@PY: Yes, for a magazine. Good luck with your papers and study, too. I'm eating a big bar of chocolate now. So my trouble seems soooo far away, at least until this bar is finished, i got two more. :XD

rabb
April 19, 2007, 03:37 PM
-_-;

Poor me.. Can't you shoot Ichy for once? :notrust
well i cant quote them anymore, put i can put up links to all the times i killed ichi...
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=317836&postcount=615
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=319090&postcount=622
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=320813&postcount=631
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=322896&postcount=637
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=323923&postcount=641
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=329952&postcount=676
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=336929&postcount=749
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=340962&postcount=784
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=341954&postcount=791 <phraged myself and ichi in this one :p
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=342662&postcount=795 <fragage in spoiler
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=342873&postcount=801
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=342908&postcount=803
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=342932&postcount=806
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=344838&postcount=839 < first bax death
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=344889&postcount=847
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=347899&postcount=891
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=349475&postcount=910
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=354379&postcount=997 <last frag of hang out thread v. 3
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=356177&postcount=20 < first only bax frag
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=357444&postcount=33 <lazy frag
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=358646&postcount=42
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=360467&postcount=93 <fr4ged lil... maybe i shouldnt of. she hasnt respawned in a while....
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=367223&postcount=146
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=368061&postcount=154
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=369009&postcount=161 <this is this fra6 :XD im that good

I think rabb is actually trying to be one of my zombie minions, bax :XD

And how's everyone doing tonight/day? :D

*looks at the back on ichi's neck form the shadows, then looks over his tools. picks up a chisle, then, holding it a few centimeters behind ichi's neck, slams his other hand into the back off it, severing his spine between the third and forth vertebrae. ichi collapses. walks around and looks down at him*
me? a servent to a zombie? are you high? now i just severed the spine above the point that will kill you, but you're a parapalegic now. you will never be able to move any limb for the rest of your life. now i could leave you here, but that would be too simple :kukuku *turns around and grabs a face with several nails sticking out of it. spends the nextfew hours torture ichi to death :kukuku*

*straps bax to a chair, forces his eyes open, and makes him watch guro and yaoi.*

*is feeling incredibly evil after having found all those kills*

~Lilium~
April 19, 2007, 07:40 PM
Hi guys! haven't been on in over a week!!! :( the internet in our new house is all messed up. so right now i'm using my parents comp. and they won't let me use it every night so.... :scry
So what's been going on since i've been gone? Looks like the topic is back to zombies againn.... :oh

@bax, cool av and sig! they always match!!! XD do u make them... ? . ?
@ichi/oki, can i call u oki is that alright? :XD haha

my new school's harder too... :( specially algebra II since i missed 2 week's worth of school now i'm way behind... :crying argghhh!!!! and i've only made 3 friends in the past 4 days i've been here.... :( i don't have anyone to sit with @ lunch yet... :crying

well, enough of my complaining.... i just hope that the connection gets fixed up soon so i can go on my lapt0p again...

bye guys!!!

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 19, 2007, 07:51 PM
yay, glad to see you made it back here. sorry to hear about your connection problem, but since you've just moved in, that kind of problem is common. :D
yes, you can call me oki :D
good luck with the new school, and don't worry about friends, they'll soon be circling around you like vultures. :XD
see you soon.

~Lilium~
April 19, 2007, 07:57 PM
haha still here! :p but gonna be gone if 5 min. i have to sleep at 9:30 cuz i have to wake up at 5:30... can u believe that my bus is at 6:15 in the morning :cussing it makes me so mad!!!!! :scry

Epul
April 19, 2007, 08:39 PM
Good to see you're here lilium!!! I really missed you when you're not around(or maybe i missed the picture of your cat, i don't know :XD )
Like ichi said don't worry about making friends at school. You've only been there for 4 days so it is normal not to have many friends. Give it some time, I'm sure you're gonna have lots friends in the future.

PaperYomiko
April 19, 2007, 10:11 PM
i have to sleep at 9:30 cuz i have to wake up at 5:30... can u believe that my bus is at 6:15 in the morning :cussing it makes me so mad!!!!! :scry

That's why I love college - no more early mornings :XD

3 friends in 4 days sounds like a pretty good start...if you're as friendly in real life as you are around here, which I'm sure you are, I don't think you'll have too much of a problem making more :D

And good luck with algebra...that's the other great thing about college, no more math :XD

rabb
April 19, 2007, 11:02 PM
So what's been going on since i've been gone? Looks like the topic is back to zombies againn.... :oh

my new school's harder too... :( specially algebra II since i missed 2 week's worth of school now i'm way behind... :crying argghhh!!!! and i've only made 3 friends in the past 4 days i've been here.... :( i don't have anyone to sit with @ lunch yet... :crying

:glomp yay! its yay! (ph34r my bad puns)
Hey hey hey! i only said zombie once, and thats cus ichi said i was to be his servant! algebra II? *thinks for a second* if im remembering right, thats the same thing as my states math A2/B1. or similar, at least. or maybe not... i did that in tenth grade, but i took it a year early... well either way, if you need a hand and you see me on, send me a message, and i'll see if I can help. I'm pretty good at math.
3 friends in four days? man when i moved here i only had two after like a month. you're doing way better than i usually do :p I'm sure ull have all the cute boys chasing you in no time :thumbs and dont worry, you havnt missed too much. its been dead without you here.

now see, i mention her not being here for a few days, and she posts right after me :XD shes psychic

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 19, 2007, 11:45 PM
haha still here! :p but gonna be gone if 5 min. i have to sleep at 9:30 cuz i have to wake up at 5:30... can u believe that my bus is at 6:15 in the morning :cussing it makes me so mad!!!!! :scry

That's why I love college - no more early mornings :XD
And good luck with algebra...that's the other great thing about college, no more math :XDWhen i was in college, i used to have classes that starts at 7.30. I also have to get up at 5:30 every morning. It's madness, i say! :yelling
And about math... once you're out of college it'll be use even less, unless your work requires you to. :D

:glomp yay! its yay! (ph34r my bad puns)
now see, i mention her not being here for a few days, and she posts right after me :XD shes psychicI think she is, let's see what yay's gonna say after she got back from school. :XD

Runemage
April 20, 2007, 02:21 AM
school don't remind me :darn
i would probably the worst candidate for a student, lets see...........
i sleep at the most irregular intervals, sometimes i don't get any for 3 days, then at others, i stay in bed THE WHOLE day :blink you can guess what happens in class :narsleepy
the formality, this includes the uniform, my god the pants, i can't stand them :/

maths, MATHS YOU SAY, try specialist, the equivalent of A-class in the UK (i think), aaarrrrhhhh it's nuts, especially teacher, he's french and proud of it :s

bax
April 20, 2007, 03:37 AM
OMG :wtf

Where have you been? :hug
We miss you :glomp

@bax, cool av and sig! they always match!!! XD do u make them... ? . ?

Ah yeah ^^ Made them myself :amuse

Runemage
April 20, 2007, 04:26 AM
are you referring to me bax??

bax
April 20, 2007, 04:28 AM
To you, to lil, to everyone who were missing lately :wtf

Runemage
April 20, 2007, 04:35 AM
i'm still new here :p

but i'll take that as a compliment, i'll stick around until the next ice age :D

Epul
April 20, 2007, 05:08 AM
How do you like MH so far Runemage? I don't think being new is not a problem here at all. That is what's special about MH(asied from the mangas). The people here are so friendly and they don't ignore someone just because they are newbies.

Azurel
April 20, 2007, 05:48 AM
*Boo*

@Lil Hey, welcome back!! :glomp I'm sure u will make lotsa friends in school ^^ Don't worry about it

@Ichi chocolate bars >.> ahhh.. me want some!!

@Runemage helloooo there!

I went to the hospital today and finally had my ear sucked out, technically called "syringing" my right ear can finally hear again after almost 3 months of being partially deaf.. I had a middle ear infection which showed no signs of recovery after taking antibiotics after antibiotics. but it looks like it's finally gonna recover :amuse getting the ear sucked out isn't exactly a bed of roses.. you can feel fluid stuff flowing very fast and the noise is so loud, it's like in some high pressure water.. and after a min or so, I started feeling dizzy even with my eyes closed. It feels like I'm spiraling downwards, I think I almost fainted. The doctor says movement in the ear can cause some dizziness.. and there was plenty of movement >.< After wad feels like forever, the doctor asked if i'm feeling some pain which I had been enduring for some time so she stopped the treatment and told me to take my antibiotics and come back again to see if it's fully recovered. I rested on the bed for a while and felt nausea throughout my journey home. I nap a little and everything was okay again except everything was too loud and the slighted sound made me winced :XD

Runemage
April 20, 2007, 08:33 AM
@Epul, i like it a lot :D

aaaah poor Azurel, well here's a free one from me:comfort

the weekend is here for me and it's time i take some rest zzzZZZzzz

PaperYomiko
April 20, 2007, 08:47 AM
Azurel, glad you can hear again! :amuse

When i was in college, i used to have classes that starts at 7.30. I also have to get up at 5:30 every morning. It's madness, i say! :yelling

7.30 classes?! That is cruel and unresonable punishment! I hope you don't have to wake up that early anymore. I've had 8 am classes, not by choice though. Now I have some in the late morning, but most in the afternoon. It's the benefit of having a crazy amount of credits, I get to register for class before the masses :D

maths, MATHS YOU SAY, try specialist, the equivalent of A-class in the UK (i think), aaarrrrhhhh it's nuts, especially teacher, he's french and proud of it :s

A-class? specialist? I don't really know what those are...are you in high school? Your teacher is french...does that make it difficult to understand him?

btw, hello! glad you're hanging around :amuse

bax
April 20, 2007, 08:49 AM
Same here Ichy... I took 8 subjects in one semester before (normal is 5).. So.. my schedule was like hell :s

In that semester, I had classes as early as 7:30 in the morning and ended as late as 10:30 in the evening :s

rabb
April 20, 2007, 11:12 AM
school don't remind me :darn
i would probably the worst candidate for a student, lets see...........
i sleep at the most irregular intervals, sometimes i don't get any for 3 days, then at others, i stay in bed THE WHOLE day :blink you can guess what happens in class :narsleepy
the formality, this includes the uniform, my god the pants, i can't stand them :/

have you ever read a managa called beet the vandel buster? he sleeps for 24 hours every third day instead of sleeping like a normal person :p
and no, we say math. no s. XD so what year of school is specialist? is that a uni level, or somewhere in highschool? cus an A-class here = freshmen/sophomores in highschool :s unless you meant advanced by a.... arrgh! im confused ;-;

one of my sisters was telling me that when i do go to college i should follow her example and get all the afternoon classes :p you guys should follow her example, as well.

ahhh! now its back to only a couple of people here having as bad hearing as me ;-; but glad you got that taken care of az.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 20, 2007, 11:40 AM
Az, glad to hear about your ear. sorry for the bad pun. :D
I've no chocolate bar now, but here's a :glomp from me.

Thank god those days of waking up early in the morning is over. Nowadays it's sleeping in early in the morning. :XD

iThePirate
April 20, 2007, 05:57 PM
Bein' a chef sucks sometimes, well, maybe most of the time, when your new to game it sucks most of the time, yeah that sounds 'bout right.. Unholy hours and shit pay, makes me wonder why the fudge I chose this occupation.. God damn this line of work. :crying

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 20, 2007, 09:50 PM
being a chef sucks? o.O really?! i thought most chef got paid better?
but that's maybe just because you're new. once you got a few years of experience you could get a better pay, even if the hour sucks :D

Runemage
April 21, 2007, 02:52 AM
Everything sucks when your starting out, but don't despair iThePirate, i'm sure you chose it out of love :tem

To everyone who doesn't know what specialist math is, well.............hmm........... it's the most difficult subject you can choose from the curriculum for VCE (linkage (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victorian_Certificate_of_Education)) and is prerequisite for any/most engineering/medical/scientific course at university (we got plenty of them down here :p), ugh currently working on circular functions, stupid double angle formulas

May i ask what happened to rabb? banned for some reason :o

Azurel
April 21, 2007, 09:25 AM
thanks everyone!! i think it's getting better though it's still bleeding :s

and what happen to rabb????

@ipirate a chef huh? don't u like cooking?? anyway, I saw on tv there was tis video where the chefs put all sorta disgusting and weird stuff in the food just to be spiteful.. u didnt do anitin like that did ya... :XD

and if i have to choose between afternoon and morning classes.. i rather take morning.. my brain is more awake then. in the noon, i'm usually too sleepy after lunch :amuse

and i don't like maths :laser

PaperYomiko
April 21, 2007, 01:04 PM
anyway, I saw on tv there was tis video where the chefs put all sorta disgusting and weird stuff in the food just to be spiteful..

That's from Waiting! It's such a great movie. Or maybe you're talking about another movie? But they did do that in Waiting...

All the places I've waitressed, I've never known the chefs to go that far, but as long as you're a nice customer, you don't have to worry about anything weird going into your food. And nothing is worse than a group coming into the restaurant right before closing and ordering a full meal...so try not to do that either...or if you do, at least make sure you tip really well :XD

~Lilium~
April 22, 2007, 04:13 PM
:wtf is rabb really banned??? I saw it on his name!!!! o.o i was gonna ask a math question too!!! :scry I'm in 10th grade right now as well.... i took algebra in 8th grade
U guys in college are so lucky!!!! *wait i think all of u are in college already... :crying* :oh I have to take pre-cal next year too... :scry
@bax that's cool that u make them. Ur awesome!!! :thumbs
@epul, u changed ur sig! they don't match anymore... :(
@az, hope your feeling better :comfort
@runemage, i have a cousin that's probably a math specialist. it's really funny too! We had to stay over at my aunt's place b4 getting into our house *which i think i mentioned...* and my step-dad was trying to say hi to him while he was doing his HW. My cousin totally ignored him! My stepdad said he was mumbling math stuff and didn't even hear him....:oh and he makes random sounds too. we were watching this movie and he just randomly shouted.. but He is really smart though. but still it was funny... :darn
we have a chef here!!! what kinds of food do you cook iPirate? :smile-big

EDIT: @epul. i forgot to answer your question. they're just ordinary farm cats from across the road... :smile-big

bax
April 22, 2007, 05:06 PM
Lil?

Make them? Make what? :blink

~Lilium~
April 22, 2007, 05:28 PM
make the sigs. u said u make them... :oh what characters are they from anyway.? :)

bax
April 22, 2007, 07:34 PM
Ah yesh the sigs... yeah I made them myself.

Characters... errm... Just some random characters :XD
I don't know their names either :p

Epul
April 22, 2007, 08:07 PM
@lillium- I'll match my avatar and my sig once i find a good Rurouni kenshee picture to set as my sig..... Question? What question? I really don't recall any question lill :huh

-I know everybody hates math but almost everything in this world revolves around numbers so like it or not, learning math is important. One more thing, iPirate I think being a chef is a cool profession.

Azurel
April 23, 2007, 03:08 AM
thanks lil! i'm feeling better now.. well at least my ear is :XD

@bax random characters? or H characters :p

I'm somehow thankfully that the science field I'm in doesn't need such advance maths like engineering courses :D me no like maths.. i've said that rite :amuse

bax
April 23, 2007, 05:36 AM
Don't blow up my cover :notrust

iThePirate
April 23, 2007, 06:17 AM
being a chef sucks? o.O really?! i thought most chef got paid better?
but that's maybe just because you're new. once you got a few years of experience you could get a better pay, even if the hour sucks :D

Nah, I just heard on the news that chefs has overall one of the lowest monthly pays in this country.

Everything sucks when your starting out, but don't despair iThePirate, i'm sure you chose it out of love :tem

Have ya ever worked so much that alla ya do is work go home sleep go up work and still don't get enough sleep (I'm talkin' 1-4 hours max a night). No time for anything but work, sometimes I even had to skip eatin' just to work, which sucks big time.

@ipirate a chef huh? don't u like cooking?? anyway, I saw on tv there was tis video where the chefs put all sorta disgusting and weird stuff in the food just to be spiteful.. u didnt do anitin like that did ya... :XD

Well, no nasty stuff, really hot peppers n spice's though, like really hot in huge amounts :D

And nothing is worse than a group coming into the restaurant right before closing and ordering a full meal...so try not to do that either...or if you do, at least make sure you tip really well :XD

And make sure ya goes out to the kitchen and apologize to the chef for the trouble you just put him/her through.

Azurel
April 23, 2007, 06:34 AM
@bax ops. :rofl

@ipirate i guess peppers and chilli are not that bad.. so basically, wad do u cook? :D

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 23, 2007, 01:00 PM
Have ya ever worked so much that alla ya do is work go home sleep go up work and still don't get enough sleep (I'm talkin' 1-4 hours max a night). No time for anything but work, sometimes I even had to skip eatin' just to work, which sucks big time. I did that several times and it's bad for your health, even if you work as a chef. :D

I miss this place a lot. My friends forced me to leave the house last weekend to go out. I wanted to stay here all day. They didnt even let me bring my laptop....
And on Sunday, I ate something that my friend made. After lunch, the four of us had stomachache and the doctor told me this morning (well, yesterday morning since it's now Tuesday in my time zone) that i got diarrhea. I'm still trying to figure out a way to hook my laptop in the bathroom so i dont have to go anywhere every half an hour or so. :D

PaperYomiko
April 23, 2007, 01:45 PM
I'm still trying to figure out a way to hook my laptop in the bathroom so i dont have to go anywhere every half an hour or so. :D

That's dedication for ya :XD

Wireless maybe? Or do you not have it? At my parents house I have wireless, and it's the greatest thing in the world. But not here, I'm living in the dark ages, it's all I can afford :D

bax
April 23, 2007, 02:13 PM
I'm still trying to figure out a way to hook my laptop in the bathroom so i dont have to go anywhere every half an hour or so. :D

-_-;

How about do the reverse >.>
Bring the toilet to where you are now :XD

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 23, 2007, 03:44 PM
:D My stomach finally calmed down after downing some medicine from a chinese herbs or something that my friend gave me. I can now eat in peace knowing that it will be fully absorbed by my body and not.... i dont think you guys wanna hear the rest of that sentence. :XD

rabb
April 23, 2007, 04:04 PM
I'M BAAACK! *chases bax and ichi down and slices them to bits with a machete* God, I've missed doing that. :kukuku :laser and some spawn killing just so that i can catch up for the last few days of missed frags. they took it all from me! (not these two in particular) they took my ava, my sig, my good name, my reputation, my money, my social security number, my job, my girlfriends, and a couple of my boyfriends ;-; they even took my clothes! *is standng here now holding a very large and long leaf in front of himself*

:scry I'm in 10th grade right now as well.... i took algebra in 8th grade
U guys in college are so lucky!!!! *wait i think all of u are in college already... :crying* :oh I have to take pre-cal next year too... :scry

*which i think i mentioned...* and my step-dad was trying to say hi to him while he was doing his HW. My cousin totally ignored him! My stepdad said he was mumbling math stuff and didn't even hear him....:oh and he makes random sounds too. we were watching this movie and he just randomly shouted.. but He is really smart though. but still it was funny... :darn
if your school is anything like mine, lil, you dont have to take pre-calculus. you just need another math credit. a lot of kids up here took like calculator math, or certain computer courses that counted as math credits. ask ur guidance counselor if you can do that. and what'd he yell?

we had to get rid of Hudson ;-; now we're down to Vader, Junior, and KD. i've also been sick the past few days. ive been running a fever, having trouble standing, spent most of the day on the couch or reading in bed. but i still got in several anime marathons, and i still went to work. i was bored outta my mind here.

iThePirate
April 23, 2007, 04:26 PM
@ipirate i guess peppers and chilli are not that bad.. so basically, wad do u cook? :D
If ya get a warning from the other chefs that ya might have given some poor s.o.b. an ulcer 'cause of the amount of really really hot stuff ya put in his food it's kind of bad.

Atm I make sushi, italian and just some other stuff, sushi bein' the most fun of 'em.

I did that several times and it's bad for your health, even if you work as a chef. :D

No kiddin' lost 3kilos a week doin' that. Never ate almost never slept only worked worked worked...

Epul
April 23, 2007, 07:51 PM
@rabb- good to see you're back here rabb.

@iThePirate- So even chefs have it tough.... and here I thought being a chef is easy....good luck then iPirate

bax
April 23, 2007, 09:46 PM
But cooking is teh love :luv

Most of the time, people need cooking skills. You know, having skills in the kitchen is a plus, especially for a guy.

Azurel
April 24, 2007, 07:58 AM
@Rabb your back!!! :glomp hope you get better soon then ^^

@Ipirate but chili is good, helps to prevent prostate cancer or so i heard :XD ahh, sushi and italian food :love

@ichi hope you recover from the diarrhea..

@bax definitely.. then girls dun hafta cook all the time :amuse

erikrhys
April 24, 2007, 11:02 AM
Im a guy and i can cook.......well......i can use a microwave........and cook an egg........so.....i guess i cant cook......oops..... ;)

GrayFoxx
April 24, 2007, 11:17 AM
Im a guy and i can cook.......well......i can use a microwave........and cook an egg........so.....i guess i cant cook......oops..... ;)

I think every guy is like that (including me) xD

rabb
April 24, 2007, 11:52 AM
*has now stolen ichi's pants, but still has a huge leaf for no real reason at all*

i can cook meat, various kinds of potatoes (i love potatoes O'Brian, but they are a pain in the butt to make and clean up afterwards), noodles, stuff like that. for everything else, as long as i have something resembling a recipe, or a general idea of how to cook them, i can cook it. i usually improvise a little, anyways.

GrayFoxx
April 24, 2007, 12:00 PM
*has now stolen ichi's pants, but still has a huge leaf for no real reason at all*

i can cook meat, various kinds of potatoes (i love potatoes O'Brian, but they are a pain in the butt to make and clean up afterwards), noodles, stuff like that. for everything else, as long as i have something resembling a recipe, or a general idea of how to cook them, i can cook it. i usually improvise a little, anyways.

You're rather... unusual xD

~Lilium~
April 24, 2007, 05:33 PM
I hate being behind.... :scry cuz i have to look back at the pages i missed.... hope i get my connection fixed real soon. my parents aren't doing anything about it. *can't complain though... they're paying for it...* Guess what else, 1 more month before school ends!!! :jbya yay! let's see...cook... :oh i can cook a bit.... :sweat my sister and i boiled a grape once and it tasted like.... hmmm... the smell of beer.... :barf
@ epul: u asked what breed my cats were didn't you??? :confused.... at least i think you did or maybe it was someone else.... :(

@rabb: why were u banned? *your name said that you were...* I'm actually taking pre-cal out of my own will. *well my parents too... :notrust* we have a math test tom too... :scry

@bax: so u made the characters your self? :wtf *thinks: bax is talented... :scry*

@oki: what did you eat/drink that made u have that? hope your feeling better... :comfort

Epul
April 24, 2007, 08:15 PM
You have math test tomorrow lilium? Good luck then!!
Yeah i agree, i think bax is talented too..... in fact i just found out today that other than the fact he can cook, make sig, lives alone and has a steady job, bax can even understand spanish..... I am starting to believe that bax isn't even human..... maybe bax is an alien pretending to be human like one those in Men In Black movie.....

rabb
April 25, 2007, 12:35 AM
Yeah i agree, i think bax is talented too..... in fact i just found out today that other than the fact he can cook, make sig, lives alone and has a steady job, bax can even understand spanish..... I am starting to believe that bax isn't even human..... maybe bax is an alien pretending to be human like one those in Men In Black movie.....

close. he's a zombie. which is why i am constantly killing him. ichi is too. lil can be one every now and again. I've only had to fr4g her once, though.

@lil, good luck tomorrow. even though its already tomorrow when im posting this >_> ahh, details, who needs 'em? the reason i was banned was cus i used bax's mod tags in the ff. ds seems to have been permanently banned for the same reason, so i plan to be a major pain in the butt of the admins... once im awake enough to make a good argument on his behalf. and wine basically is cook and crushed grapes, ya know, so it makes since that it smells like beer. if you ever want to legally and safely make something alcoholic here at your age, buy some apple cider, and leave it in a cool place for a year. it'll taste nasty, but it'll get you drunk XD ohhh, and hot apple cider tastes really good. its like hot apple tea. especially if you mix in cinnamon. *cuts off his food rant**is really hungry and thirsty, as well*

bax
April 25, 2007, 02:30 AM

-_-;

I'm not an alien... not zombie either :notrust
Just another guy you see walking down the street ^^

Nami
April 25, 2007, 02:43 AM
Actuallllllyyyyy.........I think Bax is more a superman in disguise! ^^

Runemage
April 25, 2007, 06:43 AM
wow, i've missed a bit :darn i've had the last few days off and done nothing but sleep, eat and the odd toilet break, i need more hobbies :oh

Well, no nasty stuff, really hot peppers n spice's though, like really hot in huge amounts :D
how many kilos can you put in for me, i like it volcanic :XD

I'M BAAACK! *chases bax and ichi down and slices them to bits with a machete* God, I've missed doing that.
what happened to you in the first place, that got you banned...............

You're rather... unusual xD
you might say the same for me :tem

I hate being behind.... :scry cuz i have to look back at the pages i missed.... hope i get my connection fixed real soon.
OMG I HAVE IT WORSE, my damn cable connection has been dropping out on me more often then dial up :faint even as i type i have to reset my modem, damn isp better find the cause before i go on a rampage :mad :guns

-_-;

he has been genetically modified for the future of man kind, if you like to know more meet me behind the storage block in 1 hour;) ...........

Lil has a test :o, i get them weekly (-__-") so much study, but the manga, i must read them for the sake of the children.................... must carry on..................... the burden :amuse

hmmmm, i feel this post needs more flavoring; iThePirate, your thoughts?

PaperYomiko
April 25, 2007, 08:33 AM
my damn cable connection has been dropping out on me more often then dial up :faint even as i type i have to reset my modem, damn isp better find the cause before i go on a rampage

mine too!! It's driving me crazy, it's been going out for the last three days, just when I need to be doing work and stuff. And my tv's going out too, so last night I couldn't watch my game :darn Everytime I call the cable company about it, they treat me like an idiot...ask me if everything is plugged in...I'm not great with technology, but I'm not that stupid...:darn

well, I hope yours gets fixed soon. I just hope I'll be able to watch the weekend games :D

bax
April 25, 2007, 11:51 AM
he has been genetically modified for the future of man kind, if you like to know more meet me behind the storage block in 1 hour;) ...........

Oh?
You have some secret device or something :XD

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 25, 2007, 01:13 PM
@oki: what did you eat/drink that made u have that? hope your feeling better... :comfortThanks, it's gone now. And the four victims just found out that one of the ingredients used have passed the expiry date by about 4 months. :XD
But we're lucky to only get a light digestive trouble. But still, the doctor wants to check our condition monthly for the next three month or if one of us got the same problem. The thing is, i just ate an expired chocolate bar that i found in my locker, only a week past the expiry date, though. :D

So, i think i'll be absent for the next several days since it'll be real crazy at work until saturday. I'll try to sneak in here during lunch. :D

~Lilium~
April 25, 2007, 05:50 PM
wow.... just because of an expired chocolate bar.... :oh I have eaten expired candy alot... still tastes good. we have candy here lying around somewhere from last last years halloween..... :sweat candy is still candy though!!! :smile-big

@ nami! ur sig is cool! i was gonna ask who made it but then i saw the credit.... bax u really are talented!!! :darn r u one of the tops in your class or something. *bax is lucky in talented... *

@ epul: my test was alright... :sweat i couldn't figure out one question cuz i missed it yesterday * the review i mean....* i just guessed. it was something about matrix equations... :notrust

@rune mage: at least you still get to surf. i might get my connection fixed sometime this week though. cuz i tried my wireless again today and vualla!!! it worked!!!! :wtf it wouldn't work before... :s i wonder what happened to it... :(

@rabb: whose ds? :blink

@bax: yes u r a zombie!!! :smile-big

bax
April 25, 2007, 06:32 PM
Why am I associated with zombie. I am always known as the vampire here on MH :amuse

Epul
April 25, 2007, 08:20 PM
Don't worry bax just add that to one of your many persona here in MH.

Bax's many personas (the one that i've found out anyway):
1. vampire
2. spam king
3. zombie
4. talented man (only in lilium's eyes)
5. Genetically modified man (as told by Runemage)

bax
April 25, 2007, 08:26 PM
Don't worry bax just add that to one of your many persona here in MH.

Let see.. Hmm.. Oh really? :blink

1. vampire

Yesh I am :amuse

2. spam king

Sorry? :notrust I never spam ^^

3. zombie

Not true either. I am a vampire, not a zombie :wtf

She has good eyes :p

:hug

Maybe <3333 Who knows :rofl

~Lilium~
April 25, 2007, 08:42 PM
haha. remember that i made u my pet zombie :p

bax
April 25, 2007, 09:39 PM
Oh? But but.. I just hug you ;______;

Hey.... I'm not your pet zombie :crying

Epul
April 25, 2007, 09:51 PM
@lilium- how do you keep a pet zombie?? What do you feed them (if they eat that is) and how are you gonna play with a zombie pet? Certainly not play catch.... :p

@bax- And now you're someone else's pet??? That's one more in my 'bax's many persona list' :XD

Azurel
April 25, 2007, 10:14 PM
my connection sux.. i think it's the stupid router.. every night I have to reset the power at least 3 times on a good day.. on a bad day.. I just feel like trashing my router.

the real story behind bax's multi-persona

Bax is a vampire in disguise who's talented AND is a total sig freak who makes so many siggy that he turns into a sigaholic zombie.

rabb
April 25, 2007, 10:26 PM
-_-;

you are a zombie. don't lie :notrust we know where you live. seriously, you invited us all over a while ago...

The thing is, i just ate an expired chocolate bar that i found in my locker, only a week past the expiry date, though. :D

So, i think i'll be absent for the next several days since it'll be real crazy at work until saturday. I'll try to sneak in here during lunch. :D
chocolate goes bad? i didn't know that.... i once had tootsie rolls that were well over a year old; they tasted fine. i broke a couple of teeth on them, but thats besides the point.

:p i just got threw all that with a completely strait face XD

@ lil; ds = deathshadow25 one of the other major ff posters. so, howd the test go?

arggh. im so frickin tired right now ;-; but i cant fall asleep. i just spent about two hours in bed reading trying to sleep, but couldnt. i jsut wrote out about three more paragraphs of ranting, then decided i didnt like it, and deleted. so imagine a rant for me in here. >_>

Epul
April 25, 2007, 11:21 PM
the real story behind bax's multi-persona

Bax is a vampire in disguise who's talented AND is a total sig freak who makes so many siggy that he turns into a sigaholic zombie.
You got that Bax? Now you're sig freak :XD .... and my list continues to grow and by the looks of it it won't be stopping anytime soon.... :XD

bax
April 25, 2007, 11:29 PM
-_-;

How many do you have now? :notrust

Epul
April 25, 2007, 11:40 PM
Let's see.....
Bax's many personas (the one that i've found out anyway):
1. vampire
2. spam king
3. zombie
6.lilium's zombie pet
7.sig freak

Let's see if we can get 10.... :XD

mikh
April 26, 2007, 08:43 AM
i just want add one thing
8.The top tier in pervi-ness (maybe not right),only my assumption,gome:tem

Azurel
April 26, 2007, 09:25 AM
pervy bax! definitely :amuse

~Lilium~
April 26, 2007, 09:41 PM
haha poor bax :comfort :XD

today, i'm very thankful to God that my wireless connection is working again! i tried is this afternoon and it wouldn't work. i tried it agian 2night and it did! it makes me so happy! :wtf

@rabb: haha i kinda think we had this conversation before too.... around pp. 3-4 on this thread if i remember correctly :sweat

bax
April 26, 2007, 09:46 PM
Hey :notrust

Don't go and give me names :wtf

~Lilium~
April 26, 2007, 10:00 PM
haha. it's on page 3-4 as i said that u were established a a zombie! :smile-big

dun worry ur still a talented sig maker too! and a zombie! :XD

rabb
April 27, 2007, 12:33 AM
i just want add one thing
8.The top tier in pervi-ness (maybe not right),only my assumption,gome:tem

:p bax is one of the one's tied for top perv, along with myself, of coarse.
link to the post (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=373992&postcount=22923)
ugh. i havnt gotten a decent night of sleep at all this week. im lucky if i get five hours. so when i got back from the farm today, i just collapsed on my bed, sleep for 8, 9 hours, somewhere in there. then i got up, came downstairs, and got called into work at mcdonalds T_T my only night off since last saturday, and the grill closer got hurt, so i had to come in. i have to close tomorrow, too. (thursday and friday nights are our busiest, and thus, most hated by closers) honestly, who needs 12 double cheeseburgers at 10:30 at night?! working lunch and dinner shifts are so much funner. even when we have a jerk for a manager, we still have fun. it helps that 90% of us are perverts. you cant go one day without hearing a joke about the meat, buns, special sauce, what have you. but then i got lois, who is a nice lady, but shes a racist, and she doesnt realize it. and she cant figger out why she isnt allowed to say "you little nigger" any more. and shes a devout... some kind of christian... baptist, i think... but whenever i have a discussion about anything with her, it always comes back to religion, one was or an other. i asked here once why she so openly beleived all of that, and she answered rather indignantly "well I know I'm right" so i was like well dont you think that Muslims, Buddhists, Taoists, and what have you all know that they are right, as well? "well that's just stupid" its just like GAHHHHH! i hate it when people are so close minded.
then there's Jessica, whom i really like, and she likes me, but for anything to ever happen, first either i have to give up my beliefs and become a Jehovah's witness, which is almost the polar opposite of what i believe; or she has to throw off being a witness, which might cause her family to completely ignore her, and it would alienate her believes. so because of how strict her sect is, nothing can ever happen and its just like GAH![/rant]
gah is my new favorite word. i use it tons. lil, how come u never answer my questions? bax! i have a new name for you! henceforth, you shall be known as koolaid man! or face my wrath!

rabb's wrath .o0O (:pwned)

ph34r teh thought bubble.

Runemage
April 27, 2007, 03:40 AM
pervy aye, mind if i perv along >_>

oh can i join your rant, RABB? GAH, GAH, GAH, GAH, GAH, GAH, GAH, GAH MORE GAH
my connection got worse yesterday, i say HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!!!!! :mad

/goes off to cry in the corner for a while.....................:(

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 27, 2007, 03:00 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen, please dont pick on bax. He's an awesome guy and you all know that.

Looks like this Hang Out Thread is really active and i missed everyone here, i just got back from work at around 2 am after working since 8 am yesterday and i still gotta take care of some stuff at work tomorrow morning....correction, make that this morning, it's already tomorrow now :XD

Absolutio
April 27, 2007, 04:28 PM
yea, ppl have been haunting MH for a long time since naruto was late.. :p so i guess that's why the hang out thread was active =D

~Lilium~
April 27, 2007, 10:15 PM
@rabb: what question...? :blink sorry
@bax: don't feel bad bax.... :comfort. sorry. there i said it....

I went to a party today! there was a bunch of filipino/asian kids at my new school that invited me there! it was so much fun! i just actually got home right now. and i figured out with my comp that apperently its only by luck that i'm actually able to get on the internet.... which makes me so sad... :scry

bax
April 27, 2007, 11:07 PM
Eh?

I never take it to heart <3
No worries :amuse

Nami
April 27, 2007, 11:13 PM
pft....never take it to heart....cos u've got no heart in the first place :p

--------------------------

Anyway, Lilium, great to see you back again! D How's the new place?

bax
April 27, 2007, 11:17 PM
Ey -_-;

Yeah.. no heart.. because it has been stolen? :XD

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
April 27, 2007, 11:36 PM
Who stole your heart bax? Hmm....

bax
April 27, 2007, 11:40 PM
A secret :XD
Who stole my heart.. please return it to me as soon as possible >.>

Ah anyway >.>
I bought a new lava lamp this morning :luv
Greenish blue color <33

Azurel
April 28, 2007, 12:32 PM
@ichi but.. it's fun to bully bax! :turtle

@lil how's the party?? meet new friends? sounds like u had fun.. :amuse

@bax ur heart got stolen or did u just misplaced it somewhere :p and u bought a lava lamp? so where did you place the lamp..?

bax
April 28, 2007, 01:10 PM
Yeah yeah go ahead and bully me :notrust And then prepare to feel my wrath :kukuku

Yesh a lava lamp :wtf
I put it on my desktop.... Looks nice :amuse

~Lilium~
April 28, 2007, 07:38 PM
Who stole your heart bax? Hmm....
aww.... bax has a girlfriend! :XD

@az: the party was btw. at least i got some friends to hangout with at school
@bax: lava-lamp? how can u put that inside your desktop? :blink

bax
April 28, 2007, 10:37 PM
Oh >.>

I put it on my desk -_-; Not on the virtual desktop of my PC >.>

Runemage
April 28, 2007, 11:41 PM
bax had a GF!!! :O
more likely he had hisbrain removed to be studied for science, yesh that would make him partially bionic :XD that's why he's so talented..............in Lil's eyes anyway >_>

Lava lamp, oooow i've always wanted one mmmm hypnotic

rabb
April 29, 2007, 12:42 AM
see lil? we told ya that you'd be making friends and breaking hearts in no time :p

so *gets a pencil and a piece of paper* ok, so ur missing ur brain, and ur heart... anything else of major importance? liver? kidneys? lung? so did the thief take ur heart and run, or does she keep coming back but not telling you where she put it, or what?

and runemage, you've yet to proven yourself as even a regular perv, much less our level of pervyness. and dont steal my words >_>

bax
April 29, 2007, 12:48 AM
Eh? What happened to lil, rabb? :wtf

Errmm.. hello... :notrust
Well.. maybe I should sign-up for the organs donation drive :p