sahugani
April 07, 2007, 11:38 PM
[CENTER][SIZE="5"]Sahugani

Luckas
April 08, 2007, 03:52 AM
Nice review, and nothing to add :smile-big

Serpent
April 08, 2007, 04:44 AM
Very good review , i have to say i didn't expect such a but-ugly penguin.
I have a hunch that the zombies get fried in the sun just like the victims who got their shadows stolen,thus explaining the fog and the fact that Moria didn't try to take over the world with an army of zombies (it's common sense if you have an army of zombies you take over the world, unless they get fried in the sun )

Ginny-N
April 08, 2007, 05:07 PM
Yeah, you right... I panicked a bit too much with the Ugly Penguin and the Zoro dissapear, but, is probably he just get lost...

I hope we will know something about Sanji soon...

venicia777
April 09, 2007, 10:41 AM
[quote=sahugani;358010]
[CENTER]Since we started seeing Spacey

sahugani
April 09, 2007, 12:23 PM
Very good review , i have to say i didn't expect such a but-ugly penguin.
I have a hunch that the zombies get fried in the sun just like the victims who got their shadows stolen,thus explaining the fog and the fact that Moria didn't try to take over the world with an army of zombies (it's common sense if you have an army of zombies you take over the world, unless they get fried in the sun )

thats an interested theory and it would be a bit repetitive if another shichibukai got power hungry like Crocodile. it would also kinda fit with their fire weakness, but as they don't leave the fog, i guess we may never know

Yeah, you right... I panicked a bit too much with the Ugly Penguin and the Zoro dissapear, but, is probably he just get lost...

I hope we will know something about Sanji soon...

:lmao if i'm right about Zoro, i'm going to laugh my ass off. I do seriously doubt that we'll end up seeing other zombies like the Sanji one though

Not you alone pal-- i thought the scientist was either captured and forced to work for the space pirates. And that his creations were a sort of underground rebellion--- pretty off aint it?[/CENTER]

last week when i saw those many coffins lyiing in the room in which Absalom went to Awaken the generals-- i told myself- wow, supposing this is a special room reserved for only the generals (Hogback called Ryuuma special-- i attributed that to the fact that he may be a general)-- then there could be more generals lying in those coffins but maybe not all the coffins are full of these special generals. Because i couldnt imagine why there will be soo many special generals.

Although i gave the chance for seeing more generals-- like many of my predictions, which i never write down-- i didnt expect to see any more generals that what was shown last week.

uwaaaaaa -- you think like i did here. But my scenario was slightly chaotic. i had zoro's soul being taken or getting whacked and him having to fight for it (of course i expected Luffy to have the final say in whooping the guy that actually steals souls-- do we even know who steals the souls-- brooke gave a hint, thats why i say it is Moria and maybe some of his henchmen have that ability)

So in essence he meets Ryuuma. Sees he needs another sword and captain john conveniently drops by-- zoro then dashes for his sword and manages to get it eventually to fight Ryuuma (terrible prediction eh!! :p )

and the second prediction was that if Zoro somehow didnt have to fight Ryuuma we needed a candidate to provide a sword- and there we had it.

I will come back to talk about the rest.

Zoro is finally facing a true swordsman, so there is no doubt in my mind that he'll need santouryuu to beat him and who the hell else on this island is carrying a katana other than Ryuuma and Captain John. i do look forward to the chapter where Zoro actually takes this though as Captain John looks like alot of fun. now that i think about it, it will be hard to create a good Zoro/John fight without giving the sword he takes there some level of worth, thus making it wierd for him to suddenly replace it with Ryuuma's after the fight. If he is going to grab Ryuuma's blade, the one he drops needs to be worthless to the reader. I think it may be possible thart John fights someone else, but in the process of being beaten is launched elsewhere on the island only to be found later on by Zoro struggling with nitouryuu against Ryuuma

venicia777
April 09, 2007, 05:53 PM
i made a couple of typos in my previous post. Thats what happens when you are typing at lunch time.

There is one more general zombie that warrants mentioning, Lola��shudder.� The gigantic warthog zombie provides yet another angle for Oda to make Absalom into the comic relief enemy of the arc. Absalom is reminding me of Sanji in a way, but to an extreme. Instead of wooing beautiful girls, he peeps and�um�you remember that chapter well enough. But what if one of the ugly girls Sanji has met like Kokoro or Kureha became infatuated? By setting up this situation between Absalom and Lola, we get a bit of an idea. Remember that even though I think Absalom and Sanji are somewhat similar, I�m still of the opinion that Absalom fights Chopper and Sanji gets no final fight. As for Lola, I think there are a couple ways this could go. Obviously, she�ll be going after Nami and Absalom will lose track of her on the way. The first option is that she catches up with Nami and fights her. This is pretty simple and the only issue is that I can�t imagine what her fighting style would be. My second thought is much more humorous and leaves Absalom�s character more available for my predicted fight with Chopper. In this process, Sanji catches up with Nami�s group and blocks a strike or two that Lola tries to land on Nami. After a few chivalrous words (and a derivative of �do you love me now, Nami-san :hearts �) Lola�s heart will be won over and she�ll start chasing Sanji around in stead of Absalom.
that wart hog was absolutely hilarious. that was the best scenes for me in this chapter-- she made me laugh like crazy. Almost like it brought the seriousness down a notch.

Wonderfully done by oda.

I AM absolutley expecting or predicting her to go after Sanji-- ie is praying that their paths cross. And their inherent affinity for love albeit not quite the same draws them together. I just want Sanji to get a dose of his own medicine--- what will happen if a rotten carcassy warthog falls for him instead of a human female :p

The next scene with Perona and her assistant, Bearsy, is quite easily overlooked as it is simply for setup and comes after a scene of pure comic gold. The most important thing about this page is that it tells us that Perona�s group will be raiding the Sunny of its treasure (if I read it right). While I had been so hoping that Robin would be fighting Perona, this is making it lean slightly towards Nami, who would not be happy at all with her treasure being stolen. The statement also implies that as Perona is the one who steals the treasure from ships, the storage for said treasures is in her domain. As we learn later, Nami, Usopp, and Chopper are on their way there, so if Nami is Perona�s opponent, we may see the confrontation as the ghost girl returns from the raid. Besides this saddening revelation, her conversation with Bearsy reveals aspects of her character. In regards to her job, she is extremely competent and diligent while her cuteness obsession tends to get in the way of having a decent conversation with anyone. Once again, this might point to a Nami fight as I doubt our navigator will take kindly to Perona�s insults. I�m still hoping and praying for Robin though.

immediately i saw Nami's eyes twinkle with Money i told myself oh boy-- the theory is over. it was quite simple-- Nami absolutely hates it when money or treasure belonging to the crew is lost or stolen. And Perona is going to do just that-- loot the Sunny Go. Ironically, Nami the treasure-crazed mugiwara is on the doorstep to Perona's and Morias accumulated booty. and Nami wont miss the loot.

As a result I expected them to meet each other while returning with each others stolen bounty :eyeroll imagine the war afterwards :turtle

i just cant wait --- i will pass up Robin not fighting Perona