PDA

View Full Version : Review sahugani's Bleach Review 270

sahugani
April 08, 2007, 02:46 AM
[CENTER][SIZE="5"]Sahugani

Luckas
April 08, 2007, 04:16 AM
Very good review, another possibility it is that the apparently Ichigo's shocking power is due to Hueco Mundo, so Ichigo get a power boost by the nature of the place, possibly implied by Chad's evolution.

Serpent
April 08, 2007, 04:59 AM
Great as always.
This chapter sure took me by surprise , the first thing that intrigued me was Shinji's appearance in the color spread (kinda makes you think if the Vizards are coming to the rescue)secondly i didn't expect a fight and i certainly didn't expect Ichigo overpowering Ulquiorra.
I have to agree with Lucas for the "apparently Ichigo's shocking power is due to Hueco Mundo" part cause it's very likely seeing how Chad's powers came into being thanks to Ichigo's reiatsu so it would seem only natural, after what we've seen with Chad, that Ichigo would get a boost (maybe he'll be able to maintain the mask for a longer period of time).

sahugani
April 08, 2007, 01:23 PM
I'm also looking forward t some power boost, but i would much rather (and find it more likely that) it will occur while fighting Grimmjow. Ulquiorra is efficient, so he either takes his leave or finishes his opponant quickly. Grimmjow is much more likely to toy with Ichigo and force him into the corner, thus unleashing the boost

kenpachi23
April 11, 2007, 07:48 AM
excellent read!