PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 220 Discussion [Bleach]

Dragonzair
March 21, 2006, 06:07 AM
Bleach 219 Goodies! (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=2109.0)

Bleach 220 Goodies! (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=2222.0)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Yes this took awhile. I'm sorry. ^ ^;; It's usually me who's supposed to do this, but I have been away for almost two weeks. Anyway. Here it is. Quite useless to do this now, since the raw is likey to surface tomorrow, or something like that. But this could still be used as the Discussion Thread. ^ ^

Predict away, says I!

Discuss away! //edit 23.03.06 by Miso

antukecik
March 21, 2006, 08:16 AM
Yeah maybe tomorrow the raw will out .... but not to late
Next chapter.. the battle continue

princeandrew01
March 22, 2006, 01:39 AM
U know i always wondered what wud happen if Ichigo fought his other half. To be honest i always thought he wud lose against the hollow inside him. It seems to be happening now. What puzzles me is how the hollow seems to have taken over Zangetsu's place (dont know if i spelt that right). Does this mean Zangetsu cant come out at all? I mean zangetsu is Ichigo's sword, he sud be able to still communicate. I think Ichigo is going to need his help to beat his other half, it worked against Zakari, it wud hopefully work here.

Dragonzair
March 22, 2006, 05:25 AM
^ Maybe Zangetsu is Hichigo! :omg

j/k

Actually, I agree with Antukecik. From the way things are going on now, it seems the battle will still continue. =/

kazekage_shinagami
March 22, 2006, 06:54 AM
I predict a new and better BanKai for Ichigo in the very near future.
Till then he will just get a slapping form other Ichigo

princeandrew01
March 22, 2006, 11:35 AM
A new bankai, maybe. That will be interesting. Yes i do agree the battle will continue.

Miso
March 22, 2006, 12:20 PM
Actually I think we won't see a new Bankai. At the moment some fighting will continue.
In the near future we will see how Ichi masters his Bankai and the Tetsuga Genshou as a better refined and stronger technique.

matricha
March 22, 2006, 04:04 PM
where is the rawwwww?

Miso
March 22, 2006, 04:07 PM
where is the rawwwww?

Please, no spamming.

The raw will come out when it comes out. It doesn't help if you post questions like "where is the raw?", "when does the raw come out?" :)

This is a Prediction thread. So you can give us some thoughts about what you think will happen instead.
;)

graphic_content
March 22, 2006, 05:21 PM
i think 218 was incredible for the simple reason that we saw such a HUGE power difference between Ichigo and Hollow-Ichigo...

...i mean, not only did H-Ichigo break Ichigo's bankai with one hand...but the sheer impact of their "Getsuga Tenshou's" was so vastly different...i think that through 219, Ichigo will realize that he has yet to tap into the full potential of his bankai...or his own reiatsu for that matter...

...in this series that only other person (and I could be mistaken) who could stop and break blades with just his hands was Aizen...and now to see Hollow-Ichigo do something very similar, makes me wonder just how powerful Ichigo can be, considering the level of the hollow inside him...provided he lives. :)

...in all honesty, i would like to see some pages devoted back to Sado's possible training, Ishida's time with his father, and Isshin's emergence...but we probably wont until all is said and done with this arc.

Feragoner
March 22, 2006, 06:16 PM
...in this series that only other person (and I could be mistaken) who could stop and break blades with just his hands was Aizen...and now to see Hollow-Ichigo do something very similar, makes me wonder just how powerful Ichigo can be, considering the level of the hollow inside him...provided he lives. :)

This can be explain, i think, when Hichi said he take Zangetsu place... So Hollow-Ichigop have a complete control over the Sword and its ability. Which mean he can destrot the Bankai with one hand and destrot the Getsuga tenshou with one hand...

Don't forget that Zangetsu can be the "good" guy and Hichi the "evil".

Aizen is Aizen...and don't forget is sword power that he can put someone into an illusion state....

nedeti
March 23, 2006, 02:30 AM
ishigo will go all hallow then.. in a ironic way turn back to normal with that surprising theme. "the likes of you can never beat me"

koyoh
March 23, 2006, 05:44 AM
i predict that ichigo will get stabbed, have a flashback moment, freak out and beat hollow ichigo into near death with his bare hands before coming to his senses and stopping. then hollow ichigo says "knew you had it in you" then disappears as zangetsu reappears

chi_tsume
March 23, 2006, 09:36 AM
I hope to see more of the vaizards actually, but the chapter will probably continue with Ichigo and Wichigos fight.. >__<

venicia777
March 23, 2006, 03:52 PM
has anyone of you read the trans and raw yet!!! lets discuss away.

rurouniwill
March 23, 2006, 05:06 PM
i read the translation but it seems a little confusing.

it seems that hollowization takes roughly 1hr to complete. does that mean Ichigo only needs to hold out for 1hr within his world to take control of his inner hollow?

or does that mean he has to win the battle within an hour so they can convert ichigo in a vaizard?

also, as for his arm regenerating...it looked like a hollow's arm. Assuming that ichigo regains control of himself does that mean that he will lose his arm or will the hollow arm that regenerated revert back to a human arm?

venicia777
March 23, 2006, 06:19 PM
as at now- we can only give guesses. In his innerworld while trying to defeat hochigo ichigos real world body is taken over by his hollow self. So his body is totally under the cntrol of hochigo. if he manages to win so far as he works with hochigo he can regenrate his original self= of course with hochigos powers.

i dont know how long it takes in the actual world- bcos remember when he fought kenpachi- some minutes in his innerworld with zangetsu was just a few seconds in the real world. so it may be 1 hour outside in the real world necessary for him to defeat or be defeated by hochigo but may not necessarily be a similar time frame in his innerworld.

Paine8823
March 31, 2006, 02:59 PM
Hochigo rox man! He will take over Ichigo and everybody dies... hahahaha