PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Mega Convo ( Spoilers )

Pages : [1] 2

bebong
December 12, 2005, 06:12 PM
Chat about Naruto all you want here.

Any comments on old chapters, old storylines, characters, etc. that might go back beyond the latest chapter discussion threads, go ahead and say it here.

Decided to start this thread here since we were starting to get a few threads about Naruto in the General Discussion thread, but that's not really the place to talk about it, so...

Anyway, have fun! - Gold Knight

Have you noticed while Naruto and Sasuke battles Naruto wears Tsunade's necklace? Or it's only me who didn't notice?? :blink

Zenith
December 12, 2005, 06:24 PM
Wha O.o....really? i didnt notice either.

bebong
December 12, 2005, 06:27 PM
I just noticed it yesterday... LOL

Leen
December 12, 2005, 07:07 PM
I think even if we dont notice it, I will still assume that he wears it all the time. That necklace is very precious to Tsunade and Naruto. I dont think that he will even take the necklace off for 1 minute. :amuse

bebong
December 12, 2005, 07:13 PM
Hmmmm.... Maybe your right... The necklace can buy 3 mountains LOL!!!!

Dragonzair
December 13, 2005, 02:20 AM
Oh lol. xD

The one forum dedicated to Naruto has an active Bleach discussion thread, but this thread's quiet? XD Lol xD

Anyway, I loe Asuma!!!

Who loves Asuma!?!?!!?! :spaz

Leen
December 13, 2005, 02:21 AM
I love kakashi. Who love kakashi? :spaz

DZ, Asuma is hot. :love Kakashi is cool. :love

nah-nah
December 13, 2005, 03:44 AM
Itachi is a god. <3

Amaethon
December 13, 2005, 03:46 AM
Tenten is hot. :spaz

I haven't read the latest chapters. :sad Hurry up Shannaro!! :shakefist

nah-nah
December 13, 2005, 03:48 AM
What chapter are you on, amaethon?

Leen
December 13, 2005, 03:55 AM
Itachi is a god. <3

AGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :spaz

Kakashi is Zeus though. :amuse

Dragonzair
December 13, 2005, 04:05 AM
Asuma is hot, and Kakashi is cool. :cool

I like the way you think, Eileen!

nah-nah
December 13, 2005, 04:10 AM
Heck, they're all hot! :nuts

Amaethon
December 13, 2005, 04:11 AM
Hmm...I haven't even gotten to the end of the Gaara/Sasori/Deidei arc thing. I'm thinking 274?

Leen
December 13, 2005, 04:12 AM
Asuma is hot, and Kakashi is cool. :cool

I like the way you think, Eileen!

Thanks. :nuts

Naruto series characters are pretty well-drawn. I like how kishi draw them that suits their personality.

GIRO, keep reading. Naruto is only going to be better. :thumbs

Zenith
December 13, 2005, 04:53 AM
At least naruto is drawn realistically...unlike some mangas which have girls with super cute looking big eyes...but you know that it's impossible to have such eyes or face shapes in reality.

Leen
December 13, 2005, 04:55 AM
That white eyes of Naruto characters are not too bad too. I always have a good laugh with them. Kishi definetely know how to catch our heart.

bebong
December 13, 2005, 05:34 AM
Yeah yeah, that's right... His drawing styles are like *special* because unlike most mangas like love mangas, the artwork is similar LOL. *Special* drawing styles like one piece, and bleach gets fame fast, ne?

chauron
December 13, 2005, 05:39 AM
... How's it going

*glompsnuggles everybody*

Leen
December 13, 2005, 06:22 AM
occa. :glomp

Another fellow countryman. :glomp

nah-nah
December 13, 2005, 06:24 AM
occa~~ I love your avatar. <3 Smiley!Itachi is love. <3

Dragonzair
December 13, 2005, 06:26 AM
=O

Occa here too? :O

e-s-g
December 13, 2005, 06:52 AM
When will Orochimaru take Sasuke's body??? Or has he already done so...?

Dragonzair
December 13, 2005, 07:06 AM
After three years right? Since it's only two and a half years right now, maybe he hasn't yet.

murai
December 13, 2005, 11:00 PM
Hmm...I haven't even gotten to the end of the Gaara/Sasori/Deidei arc thing. I'm thinking 274?

Shannaro released up to 281, and EatOurDust and Illuminati have HQs up to the current chapter (287). You should just get them. If you got broadband it wont take long.

Manetheren
December 13, 2005, 11:36 PM
yeah, Shannaro has released through 281.

We are working on more, but we are kind of hampered quite a bit at the moment.

our main work server is kind of... out of service... at the moment.

It is making things REALLY difficult to work on right now.

but rest assured...

we are currently working on multiple chapters simultaneously, so when we do release, it will be a multi-chapter one.

Gold Knight
December 13, 2005, 11:39 PM
Take your time, Mane. Shannaro's fine quality work will be appreciated as always whenever it comes out.

bebong
December 15, 2005, 01:08 AM
Of cource nah-nah would like occa's avatar... It's the *GOD* Itachi
Off topic: I have wrinkles too! LOL

One Eyed Sharingan
December 15, 2005, 02:37 AM
Yep i really like Shannaro's releases ^_^
btw Kakashi's da best!!

bebong
December 15, 2005, 03:01 AM
Shannaro has undoubtedly high quality scans

e-s-g
December 17, 2005, 12:00 PM
Shannaro's scans look amazing and they have more cool-looking extras, but when you get those white streaks through the drawing for wind or motion, Inane makes it look cooler.

Gold Knight
December 17, 2005, 11:47 PM
That's kind of tampering with the artwork too much for my tastes though.

murai
December 18, 2005, 02:04 AM
I've been boycotting Inane since they drew in the sharingan in the Akatsuki leader's eyes in chapter 254.

centimetre
December 18, 2005, 05:43 PM
I quit with Inane around issue 238... they really over-doctor a lot of the images. It's hideous. I'd rather stick with lower image quality than ugly redraws and digital textures...

bebong
December 18, 2005, 06:18 PM
Ehhhh... And I thought tthe Akatsuki leader was the users of magenkyou sharingan :o

murai
December 18, 2005, 11:05 PM
Ehhhh... And I thought tthe Akatsuki leader was the users of magenkyou sharingan :o

Thats what I thought too until I looked at the RAW again. No sharingan.

njt
December 18, 2005, 11:07 PM
ok ok, mistakes happen- just forgive em ;)

patz
December 19, 2005, 12:52 AM
Anko knows Orochimaru. She will try her best to get information about Orochimaru. We might actually get to know more their stuff like why Orochimaru left Anko.

Pazuzu
December 19, 2005, 01:33 AM
She had to take an Anbu elite. Danzou suggested it, Koharu and Homura seconded it, and she'd already pushed it about as far as she could with them.

bebong
December 20, 2005, 01:16 AM
Yeah, Anko *isn't an elite* but good suggestion :smile-big can't wait to see her too LOL

Pazuzu
December 20, 2005, 01:12 PM
That's kind of tampering with the artwork too much for my tastes though.

Do I need to make more volume scans to prove how similar it looks? =P

I've been boycotting Inane since they drew in the sharingan in the Akatsuki leader's eyes in chapter 254.

FOAD. :D Had you bothered to check, you would've seen a fixed version released with the next chapter.

(I know, a little over-the-top, but you know how I am when that's brought up again and again. Ridiculous.)

ShgnLW
December 22, 2005, 05:01 AM
Discussion: Sai IS gay.

Yeah I think he is :p always talking about Naruto's dick and wearing such a small shirt...

What do you guys think :p

ShgnLW
December 22, 2005, 05:04 AM
Kakashi>Tsunade :D For my part.

In strength, Tsunade > Kakashi, however, Kakashi has sharingan... will he be able to copy the healling jutsu of Tsunade? I just wonder about that...

Leen
December 22, 2005, 05:15 AM

In strength, Tsunade > Kakashi, however, Kakashi has sharingan... will he be able to copy the healling jutsu of Tsunade? I just wonder about that...

Kakashi will be able to copy the healing jutsu but they will still be useless if the chakra control of Kakashi is not that precise to perform the jutsu correctly. It's the same thing like when Lee attacked Sasuke with the lotus. Even though Sasuke copied it, if his body cannot keep up, there is no use in copying it.

Dyroness
December 22, 2005, 05:19 AM
http://x11.putfile.com/11/31309192613.gif (http://rapidshare.de/files/9637170/289dyro.zip.html)

Raw

bebong
December 23, 2005, 01:56 AM
Thanks Dyro :thumbs

Note: for some interesting thing, see the hang out thread *the link*

Gold Knight
December 27, 2005, 04:55 PM
All right, guys, I've created a new subforum here for all Naruto-related convos that aren't covered by the latest predictions and discussions threads. 

Think of it as our own version of NF's Konoha Library.  It's called the Naruto Toshokan - which is the Japanese word for Library.  Have fun there and post aplenty!

This thread will stay around as a sort of general on-going Naruto discussion, though.

walkie
December 29, 2005, 12:02 PM

no kakashi can not copy healing jutsus because they are based on chakra control and follow...sharingan can copy body movements and see the chakra follow but do not confuse about that because sharingan can not see chakra follow like byakugan....sharingan allows the user some "little" information about chakra follow so the user can perform the jutsu with hand seal ( body movements ) + chakra follow rate....

but medical ninjutsu doesnt need hand seal and they are based on special chakra follow ability and control..like rasengan....thats why kakashi can not copy that kind jutsu very easily but he can understand what is going on :)

first post---->yuuppiiiii ;) :P

bebong
December 29, 2005, 06:38 PM
Well, he can copy dynamic entry heheh

in NH3 that is...

Anax
January 04, 2006, 04:04 AM
"Dynamic Entry" as in...?

Zenith
January 04, 2006, 05:47 AM
Gai's signature move in the game is called "Dynamic Entry". It's his flying kung fu kick.

Anax
January 05, 2006, 03:16 AM
Really? I must have totally missed that. Then again, was the move translated in the manga translations? If not my ignorance is justified :D

bebong
January 05, 2006, 05:21 PM
Zenith, have you see that Eternal rivals Ougi in NH3?? It was weird...Kakashi does the Crayon Shinchan's hero pose, the masked hero thing, and he sillily copied it using Sharingan...Just buy it at the shop for 50000 ryou

Zenith
January 05, 2006, 05:54 PM
I have no idea how to get those ougis...i cant even complete the RPG quests. :darn

bebong
January 05, 2006, 06:00 PM
*cough* BTW You have NH2 data?? If you have you'll get free 50000 ryou, go buy it but don't save it...It's funny

yosra26
January 12, 2006, 06:14 PM
I was wondering who naruto is going to defeat first: oro or the akatusiki organization
I think they will kill oro before Itachi, so i think sasuke will rejoin to team 7 soon.

Gold Knight
January 12, 2006, 10:47 PM
Probably the Akatsuki organization will crumble first ( courtesy of Naruto and friends ) before the menace of Orochimaru is dealt with.

And I hate to say it, but I don't see Sasuke joining Team 7 again for a very long time. And when he does, Orochimaru will still be alive in some fashion.

I think Orochimaru and Itachi will be the series' final two villians, and that Itachi will end up helping Naruto's team in the end.

icecoldsoul18
January 14, 2006, 02:39 PM
All I can say is nah-nah is just like me because if i was a girl, i'd want itachi. Bad. Because itachi defines the word badass.

bebong
January 16, 2006, 07:01 PM
I'm hoping Itachi aren't a bad guy. Maybe he have reasons to betray the village

icecoldsoul18
January 17, 2006, 08:51 PM
I don't, bad guys are always the best.

ikuroi
January 18, 2006, 02:51 AM
I like the person who are in the gray zone, who might be evil to some or might be good to others. I hope Itachi is like that, because I cant see him be all that evil!

Gold Knight
January 19, 2006, 10:32 AM
I think Itachi is Darth Vader-bad. Maybe some chance of redemption, but definitely chose to be bad.

Crimson
January 22, 2006, 05:02 AM
I find it highly improbable that Oro and Itachi will be the big villains at the end of the series. Akatsuki is just too powerful of an organization as well as have, possibly far deadlier ambitions (that giant demonic statue for one) than Oro for them to be the first to fall. And considering Itachi is taking orders from the head of Akatsuki, I just dont see how Itachi could be stronger than this person (hell the real reason is i dont see Itachi taking orders from anyone whos "container" is smaller or equal to his, lol). From what Ive seen of Naruto so far, I see another timeskip happening at the end of this Part 2. And for that matter, I see Oro being dealt with during Part 2, with Part 3 dealing entirely with the collecting of the last Bijuu's by Akatsuki, and the final showdown with the rest of them. I also theorize that Akatsuki will somehow attain Kyuubi the same way they got Shukaku from Gaara, and that Naruto will live on and somehow well see what hes truly capable of, and possibly even (finally) who his parents and what his bloodline, if any is. Regarding Sasuke and Itachi, it seems to me that this is more of a sidestory that helps to guide the main story. Im not exactly sure how their going to have it tie in fully with the main plot by the series' end, but the fact that Itachi is one of the stronger members of Akatsuki might be an indication that we wont see the Sasuke/Itachi showdown for quite a while. (the theory on Akatsuki attaining Kyuubi is still a could/could not happen kind of theory for me though. Well see where Kishi takes the whole Kyuubi/Naruto part of the storyline)

:sgan

Anax
January 22, 2006, 01:58 PM
Umm, Kishimoto said Naruto was a character before he made this manga, and that's true, there's a 2 issue story with Naruto being a totallly different person, though still related to foxes, in fact he is the mischievous spirit of a fox... What I'm trying to point out is that Kishimoto (unless his mind has changed over the years) wouldn't want Naruto losing the power of the fox... If we take the information of the last issue into account, I guess Naruto's seal will fade and in the end he will be able to restrain the Kyuubi himself. His potential could very well be his power over the kyuubi! He could then surpass the 4th via sheer stamina difference (same techs, same master, a far greater stamina and amount of chakra). So... let's just sit back and see what happens :D

venicia777
January 26, 2006, 04:57 PM
Umm, Kishimoto said Naruto was a character before he made this manga, and that's true, there's a 2 issue story with Naruto being a totallly different person, though still related to foxes, in fact he is the mischievous spirit of a fox... What I'm trying to point out is that Kishimoto (unless his mind has changed over the years) wouldn't want Naruto losing the power of the fox... If we take the information of the last issue into account, I guess Naruto's seal will fade and in the end he will be able to restrain the Kyuubi himself. His potential could very well be his power over the kyuubi! He could then surpass the 4th via sheer stamina difference (same techs, same master, a far greater stamina and amount of chakra). So... let's just sit back and see what happens :D

i agree with this assessment. Naruto at the end of the series will still have kyuubi in him in some way or form. Hopefully he will be lucid and mature enough to control kyuubi with some sort of seal and his mind as time goes on

lee-nus
January 27, 2006, 04:16 PM
no thank you to spoilers, and yes please to the real deal! get on with the show soon, for god's sake!

speaking of which, does anyone know how many weeks are left? is it 10 or 11? or am i altogether wrong?

ShadwsofArchonia
January 28, 2006, 11:00 PM
The fillers suck...especially the recent one with Anko. It ended in the worst possible way. I mean for crying out loud, I can understand the chakra draining part. But Naruto has so much freakin' chakra, the amount that the guy drained outta naruto is like lightspeed. Oh and the chick kissing Naruto, wtf mate. NARUTO GOT HIS FIRST KISS? *head s'plode* to hell we go.

Raine_Joybringer
January 29, 2006, 01:22 AM
I've only watched a few episodes of the anime when I was over at a friend's house (I just had to see the Sannin battle... I had no idea how to pronounce Tsunade's name for one thing... and I was about to go cosplay her at a anime con). Australia doesn't have the dubbed anime out here yet, and nobody is sure when either.

From all that I've heard, I'm guessing that the fillers are very much like Pokemon episodes- predictable and repeatitive? o_o

You know, I'm still wondering about the other jinchuuriki and if they're ever going to play a role in all this (I want to see the Nekomata-kitty!). And where/who did the Akatsuki get already?

Anax
January 29, 2006, 05:33 AM
There's a CAT bijuu? I implore you Raine, tell me everything you know! Because I must be blind to have missed this

Meijin no Kori
January 29, 2006, 05:44 AM
There's a CAT bijuu? I implore you Raine, tell me everything you know! Because I must be blind to have missed this

http://forums.narutofan.com/showpost.php?p=1971621&postcount=2

Snake1786
January 29, 2006, 12:30 PM
Guys what do you do with your downloaded episodes??? I burn them in a Cd and then delete it from my PC.[br]Posted at: January 29, 2006, 07:59:30 AM_________________________________________________

I'm hoping Itachi aren't a bad guy. Maybe he have reasons to betray the village

I dont know any badguy who kills without reason.The fact that he has a reason makes a badguy to badass guy but when a badguy has no reason to be bad he dont deserve the Title "Badass Guy". do you know what i'm sayin ???

venicia777
January 30, 2006, 05:32 PM
no thank you to spoilers, and yes please to the real deal! get on with the show soon, for god's sake!

speaking of which, does anyone know how many weeks are left? is it 10 or 11? or am i altogether wrong?

we are gonna wait till sometime in late april or may- that is what i know to be specific. just like some people you just dont watch the spoilers.

Reui
January 30, 2006, 11:41 PM
I hope they up his rank some time soon, its kinda retarded to have a Gennin whose powers match or surpass a sennin.

venicia777
January 31, 2006, 12:06 AM
probable future powers- maybe. but for now no genins powers matches any of the legendary sanin.

Reui
January 31, 2006, 12:16 AM
He was able to inspire fear in Jiraiya and he even said that was one of two times he was almost killed. Oro doesnt have the master of seals that jiraiya has so im interested to see the next release.

Either way hes WAY beyond a gennin level and should at the very least get Chunin rank.

venicia777
January 31, 2006, 05:42 PM
i agree- he is way beyond even chuunin/jounin level- like in a special class of top-jounin if he is able to almost kill jiraiya with his destructive power in kyuubi-4-tail mode. but the fact remains that Jiraiya survived by probably defeating the 4th tail mode. the kind of skills jiraiya used to survive is what makes him a legendary sanin- and i think that is where 4-tail-powerful-naruto falls short.

Reui
February 01, 2006, 12:14 AM
I think the fact he and Sasuke still have Genin ranks will tie in later in the story, it seems every time they give a bit of information that they use it later on. Like the fact naruto repeatedly mentions the fact hes a Gennin and how they have Shikimaru in there for no other reason then to say hes administering the Chunin Exams. Also the timing for Oro's body transfer lines up to occur right before the start of the next Chunin exam. Im wondering if Sasuke maybe regains his former self and he and Naruto and a 3rd Gennin (Maybe konohamaru because they made sure to mention that he graduated from the academy) enter the next Chunin Exam after the Oro story line is put to a close.

This would however also set the scene for Naruto Vs Sasuke rematch at the end of the Chunin exam because there would be no way anyone in that Exam would possibly stand up to either of them.

Kixo
February 01, 2006, 02:37 PM
ok, i think that the scar Naruto put on Jiraias chests is done by pure Jiraias fault.

He probobly didnt think Naruto will loose control to see diference between friends or foes....

But i think he will gain control over 4th tail by seing Sasuke.... I dont think he will attack him when he sees him,even in 4th tail mode....

m2c

GordoIrado
February 01, 2006, 03:42 PM
Excelent prediction, Reui. I think it would be a very interesting set of events. But I don't think Konohamaru would be with Naruto and Sasuke, as he has his own team and is probably not skilled enough to even take the test. It wold be nice if a new genin would show up, a female genjutsu specialist, and be a romantic interest for both of them.

Substance
February 06, 2006, 05:08 AM
Yes, Reui great prediction.....

dorkeemindee
February 06, 2006, 06:36 AM
Excelent prediction, Reui. I think it would be a very interesting set of events. But I don't think Konohamaru would be with Naruto and Sasuke, as he has his own team and is probably not skilled enough to even take the test. It wold be nice if a new genin would show up, a female genjutsu specialist, and be a romantic interest for both of them.

I highly doubt that another female genin will show up, although (like you said) it would be really nice. [[I was actually hoping Sai would be a girl so that it would be Sakura, Sai and Naruto and Naruto would be some kinda pimp that way but no...Sai's a guy.]]

I'm really hoping Naruto's chakra knocks out Kabuto because he is reallllllly starting to annoy me...Yay, kick ass Naruto! =D

Reui
February 06, 2006, 07:18 AM
The other thing i was thinking about was that they dont really mention that Hinata is a Chunin because she really wasnt all that interested in being a ninja and when Neij was training she was serving lunch and tea.... So maybe she becomes a team member for the next chunin exam.

Also about Konohamaro, remember he will have been a genin for a year by the time of the next chunin exam, and the fact hes determined to push himself alot like Lee and with the training he has access too he could be fairly decent maybe even up to base naruto/sasuke levels.

glasskatana
February 09, 2006, 12:29 AM
@dorkeemindee.
It says in chapter 247 that the only person from Naruto's class who hasn't become a chuunin is Naruto. Of course I suppose this means that for the moment Sasuke is no longer considered part of Naruto's class since he left the Leaf.

_______
sorry I meant to direct that messaege to Reu

Double posts merged. :amuse - MnK

Predator
February 09, 2006, 09:21 PM
BWAAAAH!

You guys will flip! I just found out the part about Susanoo, I didn't pay attention to earlier.
Susanoo is the most probable third move of Mange Sharingan.

Now the best part.... Were you aware that in mythology Susanoo killed Orochi? I know I was not!
I'm totally crazy about this, as this is my first far future prediction that has ultra high probability. Hadn't thought this could be so fun, exciting and educating. I'll keep this on!

:s Anyway, what do you think, is it right.

glasskatana
February 11, 2006, 11:33 PM
on the subject of susano. I've always thought that since Tsukiyomi is a genjutsu, and Amaterasu is a ninjutsu, that susano will be some kind of taijutsu amplifying sharingan move. I've also thought that if Sasuke were to ever gain the MS it would be him who mastered Susano since his sharingan (in my mind) seems to be really good at predicting and copying taijutsu. But at the same time I don't want sasuke to be the one that kills Orochimaru. I feel that destiny should be left to any one of the Akatsuki members or Jiraiya or Naruto.

Predator
February 11, 2006, 11:47 PM
Good thinking, glass!
Me too I've thought about it (Sharingan and Orochimaru) quite much lately.
In fact I've even enhanced my Japanese knowledge to investigate this thing deeper. If I won't be lazy, I'll post my complete theory later, after I get some sleep. Wait until then, please.

walkie
February 12, 2006, 02:25 PM
about susanoo i doubt it will be a taijutsu type...doujutsu performing taijustu??? how possible?? eyes will come out and attack :D

remember kakashi MS tech...he didnt say its name, may be he doesnt know its real name...and it is the third MS tech, we have seen...so kakashi MS tech is possibly called susanoo

renrutal
February 12, 2006, 06:09 PM
I also believe his third move is Susano-o, and it's the same Kakashi performed.

Many people don't consider this canon, but in PS2's Narultimate Hero 2, Uchiha Itachi's third special attack looks a lot like the dimensional attack Kakashi did. The area damage left is the same(except the enemy might survive in the game).

------------

Another discussion, now about Sai:

I believe his mission has something to do with Kyuubi. We know he can turn drawings in animated objects. I'm wondering if the could do the opposite, turn Kyuubi into a drawing.

Or perhaps, make some sort of an animated picture, so that warhawk boss of his could blackmail Tsunade.
Of course he can also do that with a camera, but maybe he can capture something more.

If the residents of Konoha ever see Kyuubi again, they might try to overthrow the hidden village.

Anax
February 13, 2006, 12:05 AM
About Naruto

He should be a Chuunin. Rasengan, Kage Bunshin and a lot of stamina make him a good fighter. Unfortunately, he isn't so good at restraining himself and or making tactical decision, plus he has an authority complex. Still, he has somehow proven to be efficient in all the mission he took part.

On another note, I don't think 4 tailed Kyuubi mode should be included in the equation because then Naruto loses control (even one tail means that he isn't being rational but oh, well). At this point while fighting Orochi, he may be strong, however this enraged, bloodlusty mini Kyuubi is not a ninja at all... it's a monster. Being a Jounin is all about control if you ask me and that's why Neji was the first to become one. Still, Naruto could be an S-Class freak of ninja village politics, since it requires nothing more and nothing less than being absolutely crazy and insanely powerfull (as in raw power/going berserk/flipping out).

Opinions?

devo
February 13, 2006, 12:35 AM
Unfortunately, he isn't so good at restraining himself and or making tactical decision, plus he has an authority complex.

That's the main problem in my eyes. He showed amazing strength during the first Chuunin exam and even defeated Neji, who, as you said, went on to become a Jounin. Meanwhile, the first person of that rookie class to become a Chuunin (Shikamaru) didn't even win his fight. Naruto's strength is of course impressive, but it means nothing if he can't display leadership and decision-making skills, which, unfortunately, he has a visible lack of.

Anax
February 13, 2006, 12:57 AM
About Sai

He said "I'm a thing not capable of emotion". He might as well be a drawing. Any place where this is discussed along with all those out-there-yet-possible theories?

Tanuki-dono
February 13, 2006, 01:23 AM
About Sai

He said "I'm a thing not capable of emotion". He might as well be a drawing. Any place where this is discussed along with all those out-there-yet-possible theories?

Hm. That reminds me irresistably of the drawing he carries around, the one that has connections to his brother. I wonder if he considers himself to be like a lifeless drawing, and I wonder if this ideaology was brought forth by his brother, or some trauma that had to do with his brother... I would like to see some far-out Sai theories as well. Hopefully, someone can direct us to them or begin more. ^~

glasskatana
February 13, 2006, 02:15 AM
Who do you think killed Sai's brother, or perhaps Sai only said he was dead because his brother betrayed the village and Sai couldn't handle that. Maybe Danzo is only telling Sai his brother is dead. Just trying to get some conversation going here.

Anax
February 13, 2006, 05:48 AM
Perhaps Sai is a drawing who was led to believe he is human and has a brother? Perhaps he knows he is a drawing and had a very close friend that he called "brother"? Perhaps his brother was a drawing too? Imagine all the possibilities! Kishimoto is great! :D :thumbs

diegocfq
February 13, 2006, 02:46 PM
I think Naruto is a powerful character, period.

Ninjas are promoted to Chuunin because they got leadership, strategical and tactical capabilities, being Shikamaru the best in this. One becomes Jounin after proving he, aside from being Chuunin, has much raw power.
Iruka as an exemple, he has no technique of his own, but he is very cunning and shows mastery of the basics techniques, still he is Chuunin because he doesn't have the raw power to become one.

walkie
February 13, 2006, 03:01 PM
Perhaps Sai is a drawing who was led to believe he is human and has a brother? Perhaps he knows he is a drawing and had a very close friend that he called "brother"? Perhaps his brother was a drawing too? Imagine all the possibilities! Kishimoto is great! :D :thumbs

ooowww, too much thinking....my brain hurts.....i hope this will not become such complicated for a person. even i do not like sai, it will be very bad for him :p

HokageNaruto
February 14, 2006, 03:18 AM
all honesty naruto's power, and his jutsu's whether being few in numbers are very strong......he isnt a thinker but at the same time jiraya wasnt either and look what jiraya ended up being.......in all actuality naruto hasnt shown anything these past 3 yrs but power and kyubbi growth, now once he gets this spat with oro out the way i really feel kishi will start introducing naruto the thinker......but again naruto isnt a slacker either, he beat neji with a great diversion, figured how to use his kagebunshins with much more tactical use....i mean naruto is crazy emotional and unpredictable, for him to be like anyone else in the sense of being what most chuunin/jounin are wont be doing the character justice

Tanuki-dono
February 14, 2006, 04:33 AM
all honesty naruto's power, and his jutsu's whether being few in numbers are very strong......he isnt a thinker but at the same time jiraya wasnt either and look what jiraya ended up being.......in all actuality naruto hasnt shown anything these past 3 yrs but power and kyubbi growth, now once he gets this spat with oro out the way i really feel kishi will start introducing naruto the thinker......but again naruto isnt a slacker either, he beat neji with a great diversion, figured how to use his kagebunshins with much more tactical use....i mean naruto is crazy emotional and unpredictable, for him to be like anyone else in the sense of being what most chuunin/jounin are wont be doing the character justice

While Naruto may not be the world's best strategist, he does "come up with good ideas" sometimes, as observed by Jiraiya. He can be very...practical, I think. I can envision him growing up to be someone who sees things differently. Not brilliant in the sense of a genius, but more of the common sense type of wisdom. And as for his emotions, I love them. His whole being rebels against "ninja as a tool." I think you're right in that him being like the others would be a great injustice. But I must say that just because he is emotional does not necessarily mean that he won't become Chuunin or Jounin. Some of the others have shown great emotion while being of higher rank. Tsunade, for instance. ^~

HellbentTheGreatShinobi
February 14, 2006, 05:00 AM
I hate to be a burden...Just a random question and I hope someone will answer me... What Japanese word to use which means 'legacy' and 'son'? And which of the two did Kishimoto officially used in the manga? I'm not Japanese so please pardon me and thanks in advance...

lentharius
February 14, 2006, 08:28 AM
But I must say that just because he is emotional does not necessarily mean that he won't become Chuunin or Jounin.

What I have always wanted to happen, and call me crazy, but I think it would be awesome if Naruto stayed a Genin. Circumstances or situations always arouse that force him into staying a Genin, and he remains a Genin until he becomes Hokage. Tsunade already knows he is more powerful than most Chuunin, and has the ability to be more powerful than even Jounin. I just think it would be funny/interesting.

Now onto another completely different question that I would like to ask. What happened to Orochimaru that made him so supremely evil? The reason I ask is because most every person in the show has a decent reason for acting the way they do. Sasuke is angry all the time because of what happened to his clan. Gaara was evil because of the way he was treated as a child by his village (until he met/fought Naruto). Neji was a jerk because of what happened to his father/his side of the Hyuga clan (until he met/fought Naruto). It seems every person has a pretty specific background reason for why they act how they act. Kakashi is easy going and a devoted friend because of Obito. I think you get where I am going here. So my question to you is: what do you think happened to Orochimaru that made him so freakishly evil?

UzumakiRoman
February 14, 2006, 12:21 PM
You guys will flip! I just found out the part about Susanoo, I didn't pay attention to earlier.

Now the best part.... Were you aware that in mythology Susanoo killed Orochi?

on the subject of susano. I've always thought that since Tsukiyomi is a genjutsu, and Amaterasu is a ninjutsu, that susano will be some kind of taijutsu amplifying sharingan move. But at the same time I don't want sasuke to be the one that kills Orochimaru. I feel that destiny should be left to any one of the Akatsuki members or Jiraiya or Naruto.

How about itachi kills Orochimaru with Susanoo and in doing so goes completely blind, since kakashi hinted to his vision failing.
Then sasuke is only uchiha left with sharingan(that we know of). now we havw an awesome climax nd an open spot for more powerful enemies,
which leads to more stories, new plot development, and most importantly MORE NARUTO!!!!!

p.s. i don't want this to happen right now, right away that would suck!!

Predator
February 14, 2006, 12:41 PM
p.s. i don't want this to happen right now, right away that would suck!!

That won't happen now. It's a cliche to wait until the last moment. Kishimoto will do so. We have yet 6 months in Naruto timespace to wait. In real timespace curve that could be up to a year. No general intrigue and hyper-climatic battles until then. But I don't say that there will be no exciting plot developement.

walkie
February 14, 2006, 02:45 PM
I hate to be a burden...Just a random question and I hope someone will answer me... What Japanese word to use which means 'legacy' and 'son'? And which of the two did Kishimoto officially used in the manga? I'm not Japanese so please pardon me and thanks in advance...

you should better ask this to translators, you will find them in http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?board=7.0r

HK-47
February 14, 2006, 03:05 PM
this one's been bugging me for quite some time now.... on the valley of the end, there are 2 statues. one is of the first hokae. who's the 2nd statue?

Koike88
February 14, 2006, 07:09 PM
The Second I guess...

lentharius
February 14, 2006, 09:08 PM
The Second I guess...

Actually if you look at the statue it doesn't look like the Second. The Second had very short spiky hair and his forehead protector covers a lot of his face as well, whereas that statue has much longer hair, and no forehead protector. While I could be wrong, to me it doesn't look like him at all.

Galth
February 14, 2006, 09:24 PM
I don't think it is somebody we know, perhaps a kage from another countrie, note that kakashi said this: the statues are of two men that fought there, creating that huge gap where the river now flows, and afterwards konoha was created close to that very spot... one of them is the shodai hokage, the other is imo the kage of the countrie that's on the other side of the river, what did they say again it was?

HellbentTheGreatShinobi
February 15, 2006, 12:27 AM
you should better ask this to translators, you will find them in http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?board=7.0r

Thanks a lot WaLkiE

Ero SR-71
February 15, 2006, 05:59 PM
BWAAAAH!

Now the best part.... Were you aware that in mythology Susanoo killed Orochi? I know I was not!
I'm totally crazy about this, as this is my first far future prediction that has ultra high probability. Hadn't thought this could be so fun, exciting and educating. I'll keep this on!

:s Anyway, what do you think, is it right.

If oro is killed by a jutsu called susanoo it must be link to being drunk (as amaterasu is link to the sun) :
Susanoo gave some sake to orochi and while he was drunk he just cut his heads and get the kusanagi sword back.
But if susanoo kill's oro it can also mean tha oro is in fact YAMATA NO OROCHI whose the eight tails: Hachibi.
But it would be disaponting if oro was a jinchuuriki.
Also in japan myth yamata no orochi only wont's to fight kyuubi as he defeated all other bijuus (explain's why oro is so happy to fight naruto-kyuubi) and get's is power from the kusanagi sword. Without it he his weak, as weak as the shukaku (gaara).

feetz_9mm
February 15, 2006, 11:12 PM
this one's been bugging me for quite some time now.... on the valley of the end, there are 2 statues. one is of the first hokae. who's the 2nd statue?

people are saying its the Akatsuki leader. well this is how the whole theory goes.
Shodaime the 1st hokage is againts using the Jinkuhuri's and that is why he knows how to seal them,
but the other statue probably a friend of his in a long time is with the idea for them to use it in wars and battles in among the countries.
and that is why they fought and made the river...
but i dont know if this is possible because that would mean that the other statue or supposesably the Akatsuki Leader would be over 100 years of age. but its a pretty cool theory.

lentharius
February 16, 2006, 02:31 AM
but i dont know if this is possible because that would mean that the other statue or supposesably the Akatsuki Leader would be over 100 years of age. but its a pretty cool theory.

My theory is not that it is the leader of the Akatsuki, but maybe it is actually the founder. We know with Orochimaru and the death of Sasori that it is an organization that changes members and obviously has rules, so maybe it has been around for quite some time. Who knows maybe the two other Bijuu that they captured were captured many many years ago.

Tanuki-dono
February 16, 2006, 06:05 AM
My theory is not that it is the leader of the Akatsuki, but maybe it is actually the founder. We know with Orochimaru and the death of Sasori that it is an organization that changes members and obviously has rules, so maybe it has been around for quite some time. Who knows maybe the two other Bijuu that they captured were captured many many years ago.

I like the connection to Akatsuki. If this mystery person and the First Hokage were closely connected, that opens up a whole new range of discussion. After all, isn't it hinted that the First had knowledge concerning methods of control over Bijuu? Could it be that these secrets are also possessed by the Akatsuki head?

Anax
February 17, 2006, 04:17 AM
"And the plot thickens in this heated discussion".... I'd say if I were a reporter :p

Personally, I still bet my money on Kishimoto to surprise us all with something insane :plot

hatakescarecrow
February 17, 2006, 07:06 AM
"And the plot thickens in this heated discussion".... I'd say if I were a reporter :p

Personally, I still bet my money on Kishimoto to surprise us all with something insane :plot

Quoted for truth.

venicia777
February 18, 2006, 08:16 PM

i concur. i am expecting soem shocking twist tothis. but for me i wouldnt be surprised if it were yondaime, kakashis father, or some of the figures in the numerous theories i have read on who the akatsuki leader is

Reui
February 21, 2006, 12:46 AM
I think an amazing twist would have it be Sasuke's father and have him responsible for the Uchiha massacre, and Itachi covered it up to "protect" sasuke.

devo
February 21, 2006, 01:04 AM
So...what? He killed himself after he was finished to pin it on Itachi?

lentharius
February 21, 2006, 01:34 AM
So...what? He killed himself after he was finished to pin it on Itachi?

I think he was implying his father faked his death, it's not like Sasuke ran up and checked his dad's pulse afterwards.

devo
February 21, 2006, 01:45 AM
I see. If that was the case, though, I'm sure there would at least have been a mention of the body of Sasuke's father disappearing. I think Kawarimi would wear off the second his body was touched, heh.

Kojiro Ganryu Sasaki
February 23, 2006, 02:10 PM
The traitorous swine, Sai, has now finally revealed that not only was his mission to deliver a message to Orochimaru, but Orochimaru knows WHO Danzou is. This means that either Danzou used to be quite well known in Konoha, and perhaps he and Orochimaru were friends?

moridin
February 23, 2006, 03:07 PM
its already been mentioned that danzou was in opposition to sarutobi over the hokageship and that he was a warmonger. I'd figure he was a pretty prominant person in the village back then and as such was likely to be known by all 3 of the sannin, especially considering the fact that they were under sarutobi

devo
February 23, 2006, 08:00 PM
The traitorous swine, Sai

Aren't you taking things about a dozen steps too far?

1) We don't know what he's going to discuss with Orochimaru yet.

2) Sai is simply a tool. He has no emotions or motives of his own. His only purpose in life is to fufill the wishes of his commanders. If things go the way people are predicting they will, Danzou would be the traitor, no one else.

For the rest...yeah, Danzou must have been a very well known ninja at one point to even be in consideration for the title of Hokage. I'm sure Orochimaru at least knows of him.

Kojiro Ganryu Sasaki
February 23, 2006, 08:15 PM
Aren't you taking things about a dozen steps too far?

1) We don't know what he's going to discuss with Orochimaru yet.

2) Sai is simply a tool. He has no emotions or motives of his own. His only purpose in life is to fufill the wishes of his commanders. If things go the way people are predicting they will, Danzou would be the traitor, no one else.

For the rest...yeah, Danzou must have been a very well known ninja at one point to even be in consideration for the title of Hokage. I'm sure Orochimaru at least knows of him.

He's the type of character i despise. Basically someone assigned to the "good" side by some force outside of the control of the commanders on the "good" side. Basically, no one wants him there, but there's nothing they can do to get rid of him.

For reference, see:
HxH: Tonpa
Harry Potter (Professor Umbridge x_x)

Galth
February 23, 2006, 10:17 PM
Nah, Danzou probably is up to something more radical, otherwise he would dull the story... we have had an all-out invasion on Konoha, so that's not possible, how about a Suna vs Konoha war?

Genbu
February 23, 2006, 10:44 PM
Sai isn't a traitor, no matter what the message is about.
He is doing exactly what the Root Anbu told him to do.

I explained this in the 296 thread:

"About Sai:

I see that a lot of people try to pass it as a fact that Sai is a traitor, and some even call him a bastard. I couldn't disagree more. First off, it is quite risky to jump to conclusions from just one manga panel, especially a cliffhanger. It is possible, even likely, that Sai is using the fake smile, as this would explain why he learned this in the first place, to make Orochimaru let his guard down, so he can kill him. A theory: He was assigned to kill Orochimaru with a suicide technique, which would further coincide with the Anbu Root teachings, that a ninja has no feelings, only the mission.

From what we have learned about Danzou, Sai and the Root this would be possible for many reasons:

- Danzou obviously thinks Tsunade's ninjas are incompetent, while he doesn't tolerate failure.

- Danzou was said to be a warhawk, which is very important to remember.
Orochimaru is a former Leaf gone rogue, and he is an unpredictable villain.
For someone like Danzou, there is only one solution to this. To kill him.
Negotiations with Orochimaru are bound to fail, and only a fool would try this.

- Keep in mind that the Root want to protect the village at all costs.
They are not evil like some of you think. They just disagree with moderate leaders.
For them, war is the only solution, as the stronger roots operate in the dark to protect the weaker Leaves.

- Sai clearly stated that Orochimaru is a filthy insect, the worst trash.
I think many just forget those words, and they think now that Sai is working with Oro.
In my eyes, those words reflect his real thinking, and the friendly introduction to Oro is questionable.

However, I don't want to say that Sai is definitely NOT making a deal with Orochimaru. But this doesn't change the fact that he shouldn't be seen as a traitor. Remember: Sai is working for his superior Danzou, who wants to protect the village. True, he doesn't like Tsunade, Sandaime and Shodai. But the reason why he would dislike them being that they are too soft and weak, while he would prefer a military village that doesn't know mercy to ensure their power. So, my point is that Sai is working for his superior, in the interest of the Leaf Village (if Danzou's way would be the right one is a moral question!!), meaning he is neither a traitor nor a bastard since he is just doing his job as a leaf ninja. Sasuke is a traitor, this is a well known fact, even though Sakura and Naruto understand his reasons and he will come back for plot reasons, at the moment he is a traitor while Sai is pretty much the opposite. "

In fact, a lot of other Leaf Ninjas can be seen either as incompetent or traitorous:

- Sasuke, who decided to go to Orochimaru for power.

- Sandaime, because he decided to spare Orochimaru.

- Tsunade, when she thought about healing Orochimaru and use Naruto and Jiraiya as sacrifices.

These incidents are all based on emotions and personal wishes which put the village in danger.
Sai is probably the only one truly loyal to ninja rules and to his superior Danzou-sama.

So, it is rather ironic that Sai is the one to get bashed.

Galth
February 23, 2006, 10:50 PM
- Tsunade, when she thought about healing Orochimaru and use Naruto and Jiraiya as sacrifices.

She didn't decide to do so, she used it as a diversion to try to kill Oro at the last moment, remember? But it was indeed a sign of weakness when she was in dubio about it for so long...

So, it is rather ironic that Sai is the one to get bashed. [/b]

Sai gets bashed because people are MADE to hate him by Kishimoto, because he looks like sasuke and the fangirls are out of patience waiting for their hero, and because he looks gay ( short shirt... brrrr ). Note: I do not hate sai, i think he's funny :lmao

Overall, i quite agree with your post :thumbs

Genbu
February 23, 2006, 11:06 PM
She didn't decide to do so, she used it as a diversion to try to kill Oro at the last moment, remember? But it was indeed a sign of weakness when she was in dubio about it for so long...

Notice that she drugged Jiraiya, and the bet made sure that Naruto would be out of chakra in one week.
Clearly, she planned to use them as the two sacrifices. The fact that she declined in the end doesn't change my point.
Her emotions led her to act like this, while Danzou and Sai act according to their ninja rules.

Sai gets bashed because people are MADE to hate him by Kishimoto, because he looks like sasuke and the fangirls are out of patience waiting for their hero, and because he looks gay ( short shirt... brrrr ).

Didn't know that. o_o

I like Sai.

Overall, i quite agree with your post :thumbs

Thanks.

Kojiro Ganryu Sasaki
February 23, 2006, 11:15 PM
Sai isn't a traitor, no matter what the message is about.
He is doing exactly what the Root Anbu told him to do.

That would be true if Root wasn't OFFICIALLY disbanded.

It's sortof like an ex-cop arresting someone. They're not allowed to, because they're not an officer any longer. They can't arrest people.

In this case we have a disbanded organization issuing missions.

I see that a lot of people try to pass it as a fact that Sai is a traitor, and some even call him a bastard.
But he is quite a bastard.
The first thing he does is attacking Naruto. Then insulting him. Then insulting Sakura. Then attacking Naruto AGAIN. And then letting Sakura fall to her death (i agree that this one is debateable, he might've predicted Yamato would save her instead, but still). And now he's delivering a message to the very person who wants to destroy Konoha.

- Danzou was said to be a warhawk, which is very important to remember.
  Orochimaru is a former Leaf gone rogue, and he is an unpredictable villain.
  For someone like Danzou, there is only one solution to this. To kill him.
  Negotiations with Orochimaru are bound to fail, and only a fool would try this.

- Keep in mind that the Root want to protect the village at all costs.
They are not evil like some of you think. They just disagree with moderate leaders.
For them, war is the only solution, as the stronger roots operate in the dark to protect the weaker Leaves.

True. But don't forget that Roots has been officially disbanded. They do no longer have the authority to issue official missions.

- Sai clearly stated that Orochimaru is a filthy insect, the worst trash.
  I think many just forget those words, and they think now that Sai is working with Oro.
  In my eyes, those words reflect his real thinking, and the friendly introduction to Oro is questionable.

He said THAT?! If he did, that certainly changes things... Exactly when did he say it?

However, I don't want to say that Sai is definitely NOT making a deal with Orochimaru. But this doesn't change the fact that he shouldn't be seen as a traitor. Remember: Sai is working for his superior Danzou, who wants to protect the village. True, he doesn't like Tsunade, Sandaime and Shodai. But the reason why he would dislike them being that they are too soft and weak, while he would prefer a military village that doesn't know mercy to ensure their power. So, my point is that Sai is working for his superior, in the interest of the Leaf Village (if Danzou's way would be the right one is a moral question!!), meaning he is neither a traitor nor a bastard since he is just doing his job as a leaf ninja. Sasuke is a traitor, this is a well known fact, even though Sakura and Naruto understand his reasons and he will come back for plot reasons, at the moment he is a traitor while Sai is pretty much the opposite. "

There has to be some system of control to the mission assignment procedure, otherwise anyone could set up and use their own ninja from inside Konoha to do whatever. It's been obvious to me from the beginning that missions are all official, and the hokage is always informed of what the missions consist of. Therefore if a mission has a goal which goes directly against the hokage's, it can be seen as treason. He is not doing his job, because he's not working for Konoha. He's working for Danzou. THERE is the difference.

Sasuke is indeed a traitor, but so far he has taken no direct action AGAINST any Konoha ninja, except to get rid of Naruto so that he could escape. Sasuke's loyalty to Orochimaru right now is also highly questionable, while Sai's loyalty to Danzou is not (then again, there's quite a bit of backstory to reveal).

[b]In fact, a lot of other Leaf Ninjas can be seen either as incompetent or traitorous:

- Sasuke, who decided to go to Orochimaru for power.

- Sandaime, because he decided to spare Orochimaru.

These incidents are all based on emotions and personal wishes which put the village in danger.
Sai is probably the only one truly loyal to ninja rules and to his superior Danzou-sama.

So, it is rather ironic that Sai is the one to get bashed.

Sasuke: Can't argue with this.

Sandaime: How can you see this as treason? I agree it was quite stupid, but hardly treason.

Tsunade: But she didn't.

Sai: So far he has attacked his own team mates and he is delivering a message to another traitor of Konoha from a warhawk who has his own underground army and works against the current Hokage. Right about now, an alarm should go off somewhere.

*wheeeeooooo wheeeeooooo*

Genbu
February 23, 2006, 11:36 PM
But he is quite a bastard.
The first thing he does is attacking Naruto. Then insulting him. Then insulting Sakura. Then attacking Naruto AGAIN. And then letting Sakura fall to her death (i agree that this one is debateable, he might've predicted Yamato would save her instead, but still). And now he's delivering a message to the very person who wants to destroy Konoha.

1. The first "attack" was to test his new team's strength.
2. The second "attack" was for the sake of the mission, since Naruto screwed up the plan.
3. We have yet to see what this message is about.

True. But don't forget that Roots has been officially disbanded. They do no longer have the authority to issue official missions.

Their missions never were official. This is the very nature of the organization.
The root operate in the darkness to protect the village.

He said THAT?! If he did, that certainly changes things... Exactly when did he say it?

It was right after they left the village.

There has to be some system of control to the mission assignment procedure, otherwise anyone could set up and use their own ninja from inside Konoha to do whatever. It's been obvious to me from the beginning that missions are all official, and the hokage is always informed of what the missions consist of. Therefore if a mission has a goal which goes directly against the hokage's, it can be seen as treason. He is not doing his job, because he's not working for Konoha. He's working for Danzou. THERE is the difference.

He is working for Konoha, since the Root is an organization within the village, not an enemy organization.
You claim that it is generally illegal to work for Danzou. But this is incorrect.
Tsunade clearly stated that Sai is "one of Danzou's ninjas", and he was not arrested.

Sasuke is indeed a traitor, but so far he has taken no direct action AGAINST any Konoha ninja, except to get rid of Naruto so that he could escape. Sasuke's loyalty to Orochimaru right now is also highly questionable, while Sai's loyalty to Danzou is not (then again, there's quite a bit of backstory to reveal).

Danzou is not an enemy, in fact he can bust down the Hokage's door, insult her, and get away with it.
Orochimaru is an S-rank criminal.

Quite the difference.

Sasuke: Can't argue with this.

I agree.

Sandaime: How can you see this as treason? I agree it was quite stupid, but hardly treason.

I don't see it as treason. I said "either incompetent or traitorous".
This would be incompetent. Just like Danzou said, Sandaime was afraid of decisions.

Tsunade: But she didn't.

She didn't because of her emotions!
Naruto was the one to change her mind, because his Hokage dreams reminded her of the precious past.
Tsunade acted selfish when she thought about betraying the Leaf, this is a fact.
Sai doesn't have such a weakness. He doesn't gamble, he doesn't peep, he doesn't attack his village.

Sai: So far he has attacked his own team mates and he is delivering a message to another traitor of Konoha from a warhawk who has his own underground army and works against the current Hokage. Right about now, an alarm should go off somewhere. *wheeeeooooo wheeeeooooo*

This would be a political or moral conflict. From what we have seen, Danzou is not considered as an enemy.

Kojiro Ganryu Sasaki
February 23, 2006, 11:56 PM
Tsunade clearly stated that Sai is "one of Danzou's ninjas", and he was not arrested.

Of course he wasn't arrested. The thing is, from both a writer's viewpoint and from a realistic viewpoint, it wouldn't make sense to let a disbanded organization issue missions out of view from the Hokage. We have been led to believe from the beginning of the series that the Hokage isn't just a president of Konoha, he is a dictator.

Danzou is clearly allowed to have his own ninja, just like the Uchiha clan have their own ninja.

Danzou is not an enemy, in fact he can bust down the Hokage's door, insult her, and get away with it.

I'd love to see that O_o

Orochimaru is an S-rank criminal.

Yes?

Sasuke DIDN'T go to Orochimaru because he was an S-class criminal, he went there because he believes Orochimaru will make him stronger. I have my doubts that Sasuke will ever partake in any campaign against Konoha itself.

Sai doesn't have such a weakness. He doesn't gamble, he doesn't peep, he doesn't attack his village.

Well, he certainly doesn't put much energy into saving the lives of his team mates.

This would be a political or moral conflict. From what we have seen, Danzou is not considered as an enemy.

Well Orochimaru wasn't considered as an enemy either until they found out he was doing experiments on humans below the village.

I'm starting to recognize this pattern. You're not by any chance one of those people supporting the notion that Jigsaw in the Saw movie isn't a murderer?

Galth
February 24, 2006, 12:00 AM
Of course he wasn't arrested. The thing is, from both a writer's viewpoint and from a realistic viewpoint, it wouldn't make sense to let a disbanded organization issue missions out of view from the Hokage. We have been led to believe from the beginning of the series that the Hokage isn't just a president of Konoha, he is a dictator.

Furthermore, she only said Sai to be part of the FORMER root-anbu, she could only suspect them to still be active...

Kojiro Ganryu Sasaki
February 24, 2006, 12:11 AM
We can argue this back and forth all day, but my opinion remains that Sai is quite an ass, and that he is potentially very dangerous to the curret stability in Konoha.

Here follows a few spoilers for Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix that could by some be considered serious. In my opinion they are rather mild.

The reason why i do not like Sai, is that he is the Professor Umbridge of Naruto. He appears on the side of "good" thanks to political pressure from someone else whose alignment we're not yet sure of. The character in question is disliked by practically everyone else and he does not in the slightest attempt to make himself accepted by anyone. In fact, he seems to enjoy being disliked. You could consider him the Sawyer (for the Lost fans out there) of Naruto. Sai is still more like Umbridge in that neither of them can be removed because someone in power is manipulating the "good" site to keep them there.

With the direction the manga is taking, i would not at all be surprised if it turns out that Danzou is doing something to get rid of either Naruto or someone else within Konoha, and that we're going to get an "unfair abuse of power" scene a'la the court case at the beginning of Order of the Phoenix. Kishimoto can make up any excuse, possibly some old law allowing Danzou to kick the hokage out if he's been proven to make decisions dangerous to Konoha. Of course, the witnesses would not be reliable (Sai) and the jury (if any) would be biased.

There's another similarity too, in that neither appear to be real villains. They only have conflicting agendas.
(i can honestly say that i have not finished OotP yet, so i'll have to see about how that turns out O_o)

Genbu
February 24, 2006, 12:22 AM
Personally, I think Sai is a very interesting character and I like him.
While this is a matter of opinion, it would be false to say that Sai is a traitor.
He is merely Danzou-sama's tool, who happens to be a known political rival of Sandaime and Tsunade.
The Root want to protect Konoha, too, so this is clearly a political debate.

Furthermore, she only said Sai to be part of the FORMER root-anbu, she could only suspect them to still be active...

No. She said that Sai "is from the Root Division of Anbu". It still is a training division.
It was said they lost power, but then again, they operate in secret and the Hokage advisers invited Danzou.
It is a bit of a contradiction, isn't it?

devo
February 24, 2006, 12:32 AM
Well said, Genbu. If Danzou has a partnership with Orochimaru in mind, it'd be because he believes it's in Konoha's best interests. Although it may be misguided, his intent would not be to betray the Leaf.

Kojiro Ganryu Sasaki
February 24, 2006, 10:09 AM
Personally, I think Sai is a very interesting character and I like him.
While this is a matter of opinion, it would be false to say that Sai is a traitor.
He is merely Danzou-sama's tool, who happens to be a known political rival of Sandaime and Tsunade.
The Root want to protect Konoha, too, so this is clearly a political debate.

No. She said that Sai "is from the Root Division of Anbu". It still is a training division.
It was said they lost power, but then again, they operate in secret and the Hokage advisers invited Danzou.
It is a bit of a contradiction, isn't it?

If i'm lucky, once we know of Sai's backstory and more details on the mission, i'll be able to actually LIKE him, just like with Sawyer in Lost.

Anax
February 24, 2006, 08:29 PM
Kojiro, would you please elaborate on the notion of Hokage = Dictator? I'm very interested as I've never thought about it before, and would like to refrain from revealing my thoughts on it, untill after I've read your reply... :D

Kojiro Ganryu Sasaki
February 24, 2006, 10:08 PM
Kojiro, would you please elaborate on the notion of Hokage = Dictator? I'm very interested as I've never thought about it before, and would like to refrain from revealing my thoughts on it, untill after I've read your reply... :D

Of course. I've always been under the impression that the kage basically is a dictator and that no one can oppose his rule. A benovelent dictator, but a dictator none the less.

The US president cannot do whatever he wishes, as there are systems in check to prevent him from doing that. However, nothing as such has been mentioned before in the manga yet, and the ONLY time i can remember when the hokage's decision EVER was overruled was when Danzou appointed Sai to Naruto's team.

Edit: My assumption now is that the only reason why the council's power to disrupt the hokage's decisions were so recently introduced was to prepare us for the fact that very soon they will be abused by someone in a worse way than last time (assigning Sai to Naruto's team)

Galth
February 24, 2006, 10:11 PM
It seems the two elders in the konohagakure have some advisory role you can not easily ignore...

Predator
February 25, 2006, 01:54 PM
It seems the two elders in the konohagakure have some advisory role you can not easily ignore...

What else did you expect Khal?
Those two are Sandaimes teamates. All three were trained Shodaime and Nidaime, but out of three Sarutobi was the best so they entrusted him with the title of Hokage. Their position is equal to Hokage. Remember that it's the hokage who's choosing the next Kage. But as the Kage died the ones who chose were his councilors. Same as if Naruto becomes Kage and dies the next one will be chosen by Sakura and Sasuke (when he comes back).

+ if you refer to Hokage as a benevolent dictator, you use the term "autocrat". That's a leader having the ultimate
ruling power, but volunterely accepted by majority of it's subordinates, civil and military alike.

Galth
February 25, 2006, 04:46 PM
I just stated it to say he doesn't have supreme executive power all alone ( well, theoretically he has, but technically, he cannot ignore them ). furthermore, dictator is the right word, dictator means single ruler, dictators like gaius julius caesar who where appointed by the senate and reigned as a very good leader overall...

Hermie
February 25, 2006, 07:57 PM
It seems that even though Kage is just the top military title in theory, he is still the top authority in the village, and doesn't stand under the lords of the Fire land, except for when they pay for their services.

I'd think there was some sort of city council/other hierachy in the village, as I have a hard time imagining the Sandaime arguing with his advisors over funding for sewer maintenance. XD

Anax
February 26, 2006, 12:01 AM
The word "autocrat" is Greek and us Greeks translate the word "emperor" to "autocrat", whatever that tells you. It is my opinion that a dictator is someone who rises in power in a violent way, against the people's will. The Hokage on the other hand is a very respected person and doesn't rise to power by themselves, rather been chosen by the previous Hokage. Personally, I know not of a political system like that (Political and military leader, not in any way related to religion, being apointed by the previous leader). However, it should be noted that after the third died the council of the elders decided who'd be the next Kage and to tell you the truth, they do resemble a sort of senate... What they certainly don't look like is ninjas...
What do you think?

Galth
February 26, 2006, 12:08 AM
Personally, I know not of a political system like that (Political and military leader, not in any way related to religion, being apointed by the previous leader).

The aforementioned roman emperial age comes close, every emperor chose his succesor by either adopting his succesor as a son or chosing his own son to become the next emperor... ( at least, as far as they weren't murdered and replaced... )

and as far as the word is conscerned: imperator ( military leader, latin origin ) -> emperor / dictator,tyrant ( sole ruler - either chosen or fought his way to the throne, greek origin )

Ahem, off-topic-ness...

venicia777
February 26, 2006, 03:27 PM
Sheesh, we are talking about the political state in Naruto's world, so what's being off topic, other than this very post of mine which I request being deleted after read by you K.

for a spoiler thread things like this happen a lot. well, you can draw some paralles though- like in naruto the one who looks like a dictator to be ( maybe an emperor Nero-ness) is Orochimaru.

Predator
February 26, 2006, 09:30 PM
well, you can draw some paralles though- like in naruto the one who looks like a dictator to be ( maybe an emperor Nero-ness) is Orochimaru.

For Orochimaru there is a better parallel - British medieval Kings. They ruled ofer peolle like a herd and did what they wanted. If Kishimoto would look that wide, Orochi will really be killed by his student and son-like Sasuke.

walkie
February 27, 2006, 12:31 PM
hmm interesting thoughts..i prefer calling as king instead of dictator...

then let kakashi make a revolution and move away tsunade and becomes hokage by force :D..no wait!! if he does, usa bombs konoha...ok, he should wait until tsunade dies...

Itachi_QB
February 27, 2006, 12:42 PM
So we were thinking about Neji and how he was able to perform the main house techinques all by himself.
All by himself? Maybe, but...

The Konoha citizens see the Hyuuga, branch house or main house, as a self-proclaimed elite everyone's better off without contact with.
Considering how little the Hyuuga thought of Neji, I find it unlikely they thought it useful to waste their time on him.
So we have Neji, shunned by Konoha for being Hyuuga, and by the Hyuuga for being branch house. How's he supposed to grow as a shinobi, and more importantly, in his family style?

Yet, when we see him in the chuunin exam, he shows an astonishing development. That has to have been taught by someone, cause even being a genius he couldn't have learned all that on his own.
Gai's style is Tekken so he couldn't have taught Neji how to use the Juuken. No Hyuuga main house member would teach him either cause that'd put them in quite a compromising position. The branch house members just aren't allowed the techniques Neji knows. Besides he hates the Hyuuga so he wouldn't accept to be trained by them even if someone offered to.

After talking with my friends a few alternatives surfaced.

1 - considering the Sharingan is an evolution of the Byakugan, Neji could have by a genetic twist have part, if not all, the Sharingan's ability of copy. Maybe it's a limited ability, since it'd be a not-quite-sharingan-not-quite-byakugan, and it could work only on techinques that are already Hyuuga.
2 - who goes around searching for shinobi with potential and reasons to hate Konoha? Orochimaru. And someone, I think Sandaime, says he had learned many jutsus by trial and error, experimenting until he had a pairless, both in numbers and variety, jutsu arsenal. So seeing Neji's situation and genius he could have taken him in for training, and maybe planned on using his body later. If he wants the Sharingan, I don't see why he wouldn't want the Byakugan as well (on that matter I'll say, if he wants to take Neji's body now's the time. Post timeskip Neji's become quite a hottie =^__^= )
3 - this is the most complex one, and because of exactly that, my favorite.
Seeing he has the clan ougi, that is, Succession Techniques, figured out, there are only two people he could have learned them from , not counting the Orochimaru hypothesis: the clan leader, or the clan leader's twin brother. Of course, Hizashi being younger is branch house but let's face it, he's lived, trained and shared everything with Hiashi since birth. He's gotta have learned the clan maximum techniques.
Why am I even bringing that up? Neji's father Hizashi needed to sacrifice his life to protect the secret of the Byakugan, right?
But that'd leave no one to train Neji, since Hiashi's from the main house and as such couldn't care less about him. But what if Hizashi never did sacrifice himself? We've a bit recently seen a jutsu that'll be perfect to fake one's death and let nobody know until it was too late, if ever.
Shoten No Jutsu.
So the third hypothesis is that Hizashi used the Shoten No Jutsu and hid in the shadows, training his son to be the strongest in the family. But why? Having been able to fake his death, why doesn't he just go back to his village and family?
Well, Shoten No Jutsu, that's an Akatsuki Hijutsu. To know how to execute it, Hizashi had to be Akatsuki. Being Akatsuki, why doesn't Hizashi just go away with his son and let the Hyuuga, whom he hates for their main and branch house little game, take care of their own problems?
Cause now Hizashi has the perfect alibi. He can't be suspected of being with Akatsuki, cause everyone knows he's dead, or thinks. He can train his son in secrecy to become strong and succeed him when the time comes, while also having him as a spy in Konoha. I wonder what Hizashi thougt after Neji gave him his report on the chuunin exam fight with Naruto.

Talk about Naruto... Neji himself says Naruto saved him from the darkness. He's seen that fate can be changed by determination, and has seen that Hiashi's not what he had learned from his father.
What will be of our Hyuuga prettyboy? Will he keep loyal to his father, or did Naruto's determination and Hiashi's regret shake his conviction of hatred for the family and village? Only the future can tell, but I'm hoping for the second.

Anax
February 27, 2006, 05:09 PM
@Itachi_QB --> I don't think that Kishimoto bother with that to tell you the truth... The Chinese have done it a million times in their martial arts movies, I don't know about the Japanese, but hey, why can't Kishimoto borrow such a storytelling tool? What tool? Genius to the point one can even learn things normally impossible to learn on your own, such as the correct names of the moves, the hand seals, everything that is in accordance to what the main house teaches. Because, a true genius can make a martial art, but can they train by themselves in a martial art that already exists, having no knowledge whatsoever? In Chinese movies they can, and if I recall correctly the bijuu are actually Chinese tradition that Kishimoto has borrowed. In the end, does it matter? We can create all sorts of theories to justify the gaps in Kishimoto's story, and I don't think he'd mind if we didn't create contradictions with the canon storyline...
Anyway, the 3rd theory of yours was quite interesting :plot

UzumakiRoman
February 28, 2006, 01:02 AM
@Itachi_QB
that's some interesting stuff there!!!
about the 2nd theory didn't orochimaru tell the spider dude from the five sounds about Jyuuken. i think it's kinda weird for orochi to have told him that unless he was sure he was gonna go up against a Hyuuga.
about the 3rd theory, that would be crazy if Neji's pops was apart of Akatsuki!!!!!!!!!

p.s. crazy in a good way!!!!

akahigi
February 28, 2006, 01:26 PM
haha neji dad's still alive when neji is still small, it might be that his dad taught him all the essence of Jyuuken n as a genius himself, he is able to bring out the full potential of that skill

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 01, 2006, 12:28 AM
Hm...So I suppose it's safe to say whatever I deem neccisary here, then...Well...Alright.
Back in the chapters around, or right after Sasukes' abandoning the village, there were lots of things mentioned.
Like Sakura saying she would go with Naruto next time, to get Sasuke. And, alot of other things that have actually, since then, happened....
I recall the one moment, where Shikamaru was talking to Chouji, and he stated, that if he were forced to fight Chouji, he'd forfeit, because Chouji is much stronger, and he was sure he'd loes. I think this may happen soon, as well as many of the other things they had said, regarding anything happening in the future.
Also, I think Naruot will be going through the Chuunin exams, along with Kohanomarus' cell, and, perhaps Hinabi.
It would be nice to see Shikamaru bossing Naruto around, though he may only be in charge of the preperation.
Also, I think it would be likely for Shikamaru to become Hokage. That seems likely, seeing as how he wants a'a regular job, with a steady salery', and Naruto wants to become Hokage.
Then he might die, and then Naruto become Hokage...I could see it happening.
Also, I really am worried that Naruto is ending soon. I really don't want that, but it seems the direction the manga is headed.
And, I think Naruto may die, the Kyuubi may destroy the villiage, killing most the charachters we love and know, and Yamato will seal the demon fox away, in another child, then there could be another manga about that child. But most likely now.

It could be Asuma and Kurenais' child. She could be pregnant, for all we know. The only time after the 2.5 year jump we've seen the two, was on a title page.

Decoy
March 01, 2006, 02:35 AM
you make some good points there. honestly, I think shikamaru is the bomb and would be an awesome Hokage even though I don't think they've had Hokages so far that have come from a family with a particular technique like his. It may not be the path because of this.

of course the manga will have to end eventually, there's only so much you can do with one story really. this is the level of the story where i almost expect it to go out of control and lead all of Naruto's friends to having to brind him down or it will climax shortly and the kyuubi will come undercontrol for the time.

as for chouji and shikamaru fighting... i don't see it happening just simply because they have absolutely no reason to right now. he admitted to not being able to win and also stated a long time ago that he doesn't like to fight which basically leaves neither of them with any reason to fight at all.

about the sealing of the kyuubi... if the 4th Hokage is Naurto's dad (which would be the only way to explain why he'd have the right to do such a thing to Naruto) then by traditional story endings either we have enough story left for Naruto to have a baby with someone (Hinata?) and place the Kyuubi in the baby or Tsunade could have a baby with someone (Jiraiya?) and as the new hokage do the same. The last option I see is for Yamato to seal the fox into another child (though I don't think he'd have the right to place it in any child we know of so far).

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 01, 2006, 02:57 AM
Well, I'm glad someone is taking some of my opinions into concideration. I'll thank you for that.
Well, true there isn't any reson that I could see with Chouji and Shikamaru fighting. And I know Shikamaru doesn't want the fighting life, at all. BUT, there are always things that must happen, things change alot. And, most of the time, you don't expect them. Besides, fighting is a part of being a ninja. So, there is a chance they may fight. No, not out of anger, hatred, or for disagreement.
If they fight, it will be because they're forced to.
I know neither of them would want that, or do it willingly, but you never know.

And I do think the fourth ((Yondaime)) is Narutos' father. I mean, why would he just choose a random child? I'm sure he only had the right to do it to his own child. And that's what he had to do to save the villiage.

As for Shikamaru being Hokage, it could just be temporary. and it's unexpected. Also, it's somthing he really doesn't want. So that's why it's so likely it may happen.
Besides. becoming Hokage isn't really based on your Jutsus, or attacks, as it is what you can do for the people of the villiage, or how well you could handle the sort of situations Konoha could be threatened by.
Someone who can preform well under pressure. Naruto has grown, but that isn't the sort of person he is.
[br]Posted at: February 28, 2006, 11:51:14 PM_________________________________________________I noticed. You know, he wears it under his clothes. Also, I wonder where Inos' headband is.

Decoy
March 01, 2006, 04:58 AM
*Possible MEGA Spoiler*

I just got done talking to one of my friends. I probably shouldn't say what he said for controversial reasons but I will anyways... He was telling me that someone may have found the plot outline for the whole story and from the sounds of things people who know about it think Naruto may be a test-tube baby. If that's the case then I don't know what to think anymore. Really, I just wish he'd stop puting these thoughts into my mind.

*out of the possible Spoilerness*

The necklace Naruto received from her he wears everywhere. It's not a question of seeing it. Basically, you can just assume he's got it with him. Otherwise, we'll see it somewhere in the story.

A lot of the names involved in Naruto I don't always keep straight very easily but otherwise I'll be alright.

So, what kind of opinions can I get about Sakura's part in the story from here? The slug is supposed to be the animal to kill the snake in the animal war cycle among the frog, snake, and slug. So, would I be jumping to conclusions to say that she'll be there to take down Orochimarus's snake in a huge fight later on?

lentharius
March 01, 2006, 10:41 AM
Also, I really am worried that Naruto is ending soon. I really don't want that, but it seems the direction the manga is headed.

Honestly I disagree. For some reason I am predicting a "Naruto 3" with another possible small timeskip.

*Possible MEGA Spoiler*
That has been around for a year now? Some of the stuff has kind of come true on the run through, but from all of the posts that I have read about it most people think it is really more of just fanboy fanfiction of what they hope/think is going to happen. Frankly from what I had read there were just far too many dun dun dun moments for it to be true. Some of it just seemed so out there and I swear according to those spoilers almost every single person changes sides. Plus even if it were true do keep in mind that a LOT can and will change from initial outlines and storylines that he thinks of. He changes his mind on how things work while he is writing, example: Kakashi was initially going to be Naruto's personal sensei, and if I remember correctly there was not going even going to be the three man team thing, that's a rather MAJOR change.

if the 4th Hokage is Naurto's dad (which would be the only way to explain why he'd have the right to do such a thing to Naruto) then by traditional story endings either we have enough story left for Naruto to have a baby with someone (Hinata?) and place the Kyuubi in the baby

I've recently come up with a weird idea about the whole 4th sealing the Kyuubi in Naruto. My theory that I've been tossing around is that the 4th didn't actually have to put the Kyuubi in Naruto to seal it, and he could have literally just sealed it inside his body. However by sealing it in his body he would obviously die and if Naruto is his son, he'd have to grow up without parents (unknown mother is obviously dead). Therefore he made the decision to instead seal it inside Naruto and he intentionally sealed it in a way to allow their chakra to mix together so that he would heal fast, etc. He did this because he wouldn't be able to be around to protect his son in any manner, so therefore did this to at least ensure some potential safety. Unfortunately he naively believed that upon his request the village would view Naruto as a hero (apparently only Sandaime did).

Also there is no real reason for Naruto to pass on the Kyuubi, might as well keep it inside of him until he dies (whether from old age or in battle) and let the bastard die with him. I doubt he would want to pass on the burden to anyone if he didn't have to.

UzumakiRoman
March 01, 2006, 12:18 PM
you make some good points there. honestly, I think shikamaru is the bomb and would be an awesome Hokage even though I don't think they've had Hokages so far that have come from a family with a particular technique like his. It may not be the path because of this.

of course the manga will have to end eventually, there's only so much you can do with one story really. this is the level of the story where i almost expect it to go out of control and lead all of Naruto's friends to having to brind him down or it will climax shortly and the kyuubi will come undercontrol for the time.

as for chouji and shikamaru fighting... i don't see it happening just simply because they have absolutely no reason to right now. he admitted to not being able to win and also stated a long time ago that he doesn't like to fight which basically leaves neither of them with any reason to fight at all.

about the sealing of the kyuubi... if the 4th Hokage is Naurto's dad (which would be the only way to explain why he'd have the right to do such a thing to Naruto) then by traditional story endings either we have enough story left for Naruto to have a baby with someone (Hinata?) and place the Kyuubi in the baby or Tsunade could have a baby with someone (Jiraiya?) and as the new hokage do the same. The last option I see is for Yamato to seal the fox into another child (though I don't think he'd have the right to place it in any child we know of so far).

as for Shikamaru being Hokage his intelligence and strategies are a very good attribute but i think that's it for Hokage talent. but i could see if he became a Jounin and Tsunade died, the village would be hokageless for a while, the advisors might see how smart he is and make him a Jr. advisor to Konoha

i've thought the same thing about sealing Kyuubu into another baby, maybe from one of those couples above.

i think if Shikamaru and Chouji had to fight one of them would have to have had their body taken over by some jutsu. i think that would be the situation where they are forced to fight.

Decoy
March 01, 2006, 06:24 PM
ientharius~ you're pretty acurate on all of your statements you made. i've heard of such things before. I just hate having someone put thoughts that they consider to be absolute into my head.

uzumakiroman~ even if someone took over one of their bodies i don't believe it would be a very climactic fight simply because they would more than likely pull the whole 'we're too good of friends to fight. pull yourself out of it' routine. maybe that's just my inexperience with other mangas talking but it seems to be the most popular way to do fights between semi-major characters (who happen to be best friends).

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 01, 2006, 11:18 PM
Yes, I have to say, I was thinking the same thing, in terms of Chouji/Shikamaru having their bady taken over, then in a round about way, be forced to fight, but what could happen that would lead to someone taking controll of Chouji/Shikamarus' body?
I mean, there are actually FEW people with a Jutsu like that. The Yaminakas' are like that, of course. But, as we've seen, Inos' fater was in the same cell as Chouji and Shikamarus' fathers, so they're not enimies.
And it doesn't really seem Orochinaru has the time to do somthing like that.

As for Naruto being a test tube baby, I really just think that is one of those rediculous rumors floating around. I mean, he has no special Jutsus', or any unique abilities, other than the demon fox, and jutsus' he was taught.

As for Tsunade dying, I think she's going to die very soon.

I think that Tsunade, Orochimaru, and Jiraya are going to battle, and all die. I know the slug/snake things.But, Tsunade is slug also, besides, it's more likely for her to kill Orochimaru, other than Sakura.
But I do think that will happen, and then, when it does, yes, the villiage will be in need of Hokage.
Remember when the 3rd died? Then they appointed Jiraya with the option of being Hokage, and he refused?
Then they ended up with Tsunade.

And, why I mentioned it seems Naruto may soon be ending, have you noticed how the storyline is going? I mean, sure, there is still ALOT we don't know. Like the Akatsuki, though, I couldn't care for tem less, Kishimoto isn't one to leave things hanging like that.
I mean, it's just things have seemed lately rushed in terms of the storyline. It either seems like it's ending soon, or he's trying to get past the current storyline, so he can get onto somthing else? Doesn't anyone here agree?[br]Posted at: March 01, 2006, 04:04:02 PM_________________________________________________I know, this may seem odd to ask, but, did anyone notice Naruto was trying to get people to go on a mission with? Remember when he went to the building were the praperition comitee meeting ((for the Chuunin exams)) was being held?
He wanted Shikamaru to go on a mission, after cell 8 said no, also, Shikamaru refused.
Then Chouji walked up, saying he would accompony Naruto on the mission.
I still wonder what all that was about. Also, Ino does not wear her headband lately.

glasskatana
March 02, 2006, 12:32 AM
I believe Naruto was asking people to go on the mission that he is currently on with him since he did not yet know that Sai would be his new team member.

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 02, 2006, 12:40 AM
He should have known, though, someone would be appointed to go with him on this mossion, wouldn't he?
Besides that, I'm not too sure he was looking for members fot this current mission. I'm just a bit confused by that.

glasskatana
March 02, 2006, 12:54 AM
He told Tsunade that he was looking for team-members for the mission when he overheard her conversation with Sakura.

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 02, 2006, 01:05 AM
Hm...I suppose you're right, then. But Tsunade had said she was sending team Kakashi. Only team Kakshi, then Naruto said; 'Time to start looking for new team members, then!' Ah. Well, I guess he didn't find out untill Sakura told him. ((Like Tsunade told her to.)) That just seems odd to me...

lentharius
March 02, 2006, 02:49 AM
That just seems odd to me...

Well of course it is odd, this is Naruto doing it afterall, and he is quite the character, ;)

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 02, 2006, 04:01 AM
I mean odd in the sense where Kishimoto doesn't usually do things like that.
I mean, Naruto looking for people to go on a mission was useless, right? It seemed strange he would do somthing like that. But, then again, maybe it was needed to show Hinata, Shino, Kiba, Chouji and Ino.
Also, if he hadn't been talking to Chouji and Shikamaru, then Sai wouldn't have attacked them. Hm. I don't know.
I'm tired.

up_town2
March 03, 2006, 03:02 AM
you know what will be a cool filler....

i remeber reading the bio on Masashi Kishimoto and how he admired Akira Toriyama...

and becouse of that they should make an episode filler with goku droping buy...
( i'll let your own dbz minds do the rest) lol

now that will be awsome.....

KAAAMEEEHHAAAMEEEHAAAAA vs what ever a ninja can throw against that..... lol :)

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 03, 2006, 03:21 AM
..........I'm sure Naruto won't be doing any crossovers. Besides that, this is a manga fourm, NOT an anime/crossover/filler fourm.

up_town2
March 03, 2006, 06:06 AM
Dbz was once the top Shonin jump manga comic...

it just poped in my head when you mentioned Kishimoto thats all...

please can i have my head back... lol : )

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 03, 2006, 06:20 PM
Of course I mentioned Kishimoto. I'm talking in a fourm about his manga...Naruto....that isn't ever going to have any crossovers.
Anyway, let's predict, shall we??

Decoy
March 03, 2006, 06:36 PM
alright, what do you think is sai's intention? i'm stumped.

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 03, 2006, 10:51 PM
I think Sai is just going to play Ororchimaru. I don't think he has his own intention, but only following Danzous' orders.
And I have some idea of what Danzou is up to.

bebong
March 06, 2006, 02:08 PM
I just hope one filler include the suna shinobis...Talkin about that did anyone noticed that Kankurou's tattoo pattern actually changed from Sasuke's pursuit and season 2??? LOLOLOLOLOLOL I didn't notice till I read book vol 28 :p

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 06, 2006, 04:26 PM
No, Kankuro doesn't have a tatoo, that is makeup.
Remember the chapters where Deidara kidnapped Gaara, and Kankuro chased him, and ended up fighting Sasori?
When Sakura was healing him, he didn't have his makeup on.

venicia777
March 06, 2006, 05:18 PM
spoilers equivalent to predictions- i read soo many predictionsmy head is going to burst. i really want to see what that letter from danzou said. but if we all know kishimoto he woudldnt reveal it a bit.

i kinda liked this sai character- i hope Danzou isnt using him as just a tool- which he really looks like it. what i am really interested in is what yamato will do. Will he tell on danzou- if he does what will happen. or will he keep it to himself- this will lead credence tothose arguments that yamato was the same guy who saw sai off wit the letter. we wait to see.

chin sai
March 06, 2006, 10:54 PM
oh god , sai is haku to the tenth power, exept danzou seriously could give a rats ass about him :scry

Mikk1o5
March 07, 2006, 02:53 AM
I really don't know why...But for some odd or strange reason i keep thinking Sai is Sasuke in disguise.......My friend keeps saying no it isn't and comes up with good reasons on how sasuke can't be sai....but my head keeps saying that Sai is sasuke...:\

walkie
March 07, 2006, 11:15 PM
yondaime is akatsuki leader
obito is alive and may be tobi is obito
sai is sasuke
yamato is shodaime (not exacly him but a replacement for him)
and if oro finds a way to summon back sandaime, nidaime, and shodai, that would be cool!!

man, kishimoto can not create much character, can he?? all the past characters are still in the story.. :eyeroll

chin sai
March 07, 2006, 11:54 PM
why does everyone think he is yondaime

sai is sasuke
and if oro finds a way to summon back sandaime, nidaime, and shodai, that would be cool!!

man, kishimoto can not create much character, can he?? all the past characters are still in the story.. :eyeroll

venicia777
March 09, 2006, 11:53 PM
sai is sasuke

yeah!! this is supposed to be a joke.
there are similarities in Naruto and yondai(hair color for instance) and in looks you can look at sasuke and sai. But most of the characters are original. Kishimoto is pretty good at that.
it is us fans that create these predictions on what is but which havent been revealed- that creates all these unoriginal characterizations

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 10, 2006, 08:36 PM
I'm pretty sure Yondaime is Narutos' father.

chin sai
March 11, 2006, 12:20 AM
i think he'll look more and more like him as he ages

walkie
March 11, 2006, 12:30 AM
the strange thing is , they never mentioned anything about naruto's mother, right?!?!

so she is the akatsuki leader :o

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 11, 2006, 12:47 AM
Haha. The Akatsuki leader has eyes like Kurenai and Asuma...
Yeah, I think Naruto will grow to look like Yondaime more.

chin sai
March 11, 2006, 06:09 AM
wtf are kurenai's eyes capable of, i know she's supposed to be a super genjutsu type..but?
anyone notice how itachi submit to the akatsuki leader,.i mean that seriously made my mouth drop, to think that guy was ordered around .
how fucking strong is the akatsuki leader

Kusachu
March 11, 2006, 07:34 AM
wtf are kurenai's eyes capable of, i know she's supposed to be a super genjutsu type..but?
anyone notice how itachi submit to the akatsuki leader,.i mean that seriously made my mouth drop, to think that guy was ordered around .

I would assume the akatsuki leader is about the tighest guy in the series...well, until whoever defeats him defeats him.  He's gotta be!  He's bad guy #1 I'd say.  Even more so than pussy Orochimare, since Orochimaru is all getting his ass kicked by Kyuubi-Naruto.  That is, unless Orochimaru actually snatches Sasuke-kun's (OMGHOT) body.  Then who knows...nah, I think the fact that Orochimaru keeps having to switch bodies so often is a nasty weakness.  O0 i just wanted to use that emo...

chin sai
March 11, 2006, 08:16 AM
i want to see more akatsuki. yeah but look at itachi's face. that's scary( i think he gulped)

kadoman
March 11, 2006, 04:16 PM

Haha! Yeah! But Itachi could be play-acting to keep everyone at bay, ya know? I reckon Itachi has his own agenda actually...rememember that scene where he has to tell Deidara and Sasori what to look for when Naruto shows up? Something he said in that chapter made me think he all was not as it seems with Itachi...can't remember what it was now.

I think the two characters most likely to surprise readers with their own evil plans will be Itachi and Kabuto.

chin sai
March 11, 2006, 04:33 PM
Haha! Yeah! But Itachi could be play-acting to keep everyone at bay, ya know? I reckon Itachi has his own agenda actually...rememember that scene where he has to tell Deidara and Sasori what to look for when Naruto shows up? Something he said in that chapter made me think he all was not as it seems with Itachi...can't remember what it was now.

I think the two characters most likely to surprise readers with their own evil plans will be Itachi and Kabuto.
thats exactly the scene i'm thinking of

Kusachu
March 11, 2006, 07:50 PM
i think he'll look more and more like him as he ages

OH GOD! I CAN ONLY HOPE! *drowns in drool* XD

Miso
March 11, 2006, 07:56 PM
OH GOD! I CAN ONLY HOPE! *drowns in drool* XD

lol...SO TRUE! *drools, too
Yondi is hot! :xp

chin sai
March 12, 2006, 04:36 AM
i just respect strenth and hard work
rock lee is someone i really identify with i have no formal celestial gates training
jyuuken is fun to use when goofin' on people

wait almost forgot..it's like the superman glasses phenomenon..ie- he put on the goofball glasses and people forget he is insanely strong.
after the n4t i was so wierded out to such a freakish level..but then idiot boy snaps me back into looking down on him.

he only uses kage level jutsus y'know ..you sort of forget how awesome he is

and he beats all the top guys, or fights them to a standstill, oh sorry till they both pass out

MadTact
March 15, 2006, 02:09 PM
One thing that cannot be denied is that Naruto is a pretty quick learner. Remember that he learned kage Bunshin and couldnt do Bunshin no jutsu. I think we will see him buckling down eventually.

chin sai
March 15, 2006, 02:42 PM
o'fo'sho

that would be insane

i think the upcomming chapter will be insane

Kusachu
March 15, 2006, 07:01 PM
Here's a little out of nowhere: I wonder if that same chick is going to voice Naruto post time skip. I hope she does, but I also don't want him to sound too girly. The anime has made it's time different from the manga also. In the anime they are supposed to be 13 at the break, so when they come back after 2 1/2 years, naruto would be about 15 or 16 and in the anime it said 3 or 4 years for Oro to change bodies (so they could add in the filler crap) So in the anime version, Naruto would actually be about a year older than in the manga...probably...guh...the Naruto timeline makes my brain hurt. XP

walkie
March 15, 2006, 08:37 PM
Here's a little out of nowhere:  I wonder if that same chick is going to voice Naruto post time skip.  I hope she does, but I also don't want him to sound too girly. 

wait a minute, you say that it was a she who voiced naruto :s ???

Ayah
March 15, 2006, 09:45 PM
Yes WaLkie, Naruto is voiced by a woman in the Japanese version and in the English version as well.

Proof (Japanese voice): http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=2130
You will have to search for Naruto again if you are interested to check out his English voice actress. It is also worth noting that Junko Takeuchi also provides the voice for Akamaru! :smile-big

I hope Takeuchi-san can pull off an older sounding (a deeper voice for someone who has finally hit puberty) Naruto. It might be weird if somebody else plays older!Naruto and he sounds very different from his pre-timeskip days.

chin sai
March 15, 2006, 10:15 PM
narutoo left behind, astonishes us all with his own ingenious ninjutsu!

could happen

Idile
March 15, 2006, 10:43 PM
lol.. you guys crack me up! started discussing about the damn necklace and now about the hot guys and (gals) in Naruto.. yeah.. that's a turn of events :)

chin sai
March 15, 2006, 10:45 PM
aww,ma'an we fun'in, but on topic frog ridin', naruto savin!!! gamakichi jumps into action!

MadTact
March 16, 2006, 01:49 AM
Ok, just wondering something, but why was name of the 4th before Jiraya's name on the scroll when he told Naruto to add his name to it or am i mistaken?

glasskatana
March 16, 2006, 01:53 AM
I've been meaning to ask that for a while. Does it actually spell out what his name is on that scroll. If it does can you tell me what it is.

Leen
March 16, 2006, 02:04 AM
I dont think that one can really say that the name on that scroll is this or that. That's because the manga's scroll does not have a really neat kanji on it. It's quite messy and quite a lot find it difficult to read it. Some interpret it as Uzumaki Arashi while other denies that. I dont think that we can still be confirmed of the name yet. It is meant to be like that so that the question of Yondaime's name still remain as a mysetery.

chin sai
March 16, 2006, 02:31 AM
i didn't know that. is that in the databooks

Kusachu
March 16, 2006, 06:37 AM
Ok, just wondering something, but why was name of the 4th before Jiraya's name on the scroll when he told Naruto to add his name to it or am i mistaken?

There is a common belief in Naruto (fan fiction) fandom that the name on the Toad/Frog (whatever) Scroll is supposed to be Arashi (Storm) where the 4ths name would be, BUT I have also seen others say that it is unreadable kanji, so who knows. I highly doubt that it really says Arashi sinse they used that name for a crappy filler episode character. It is a cool name though. But another thing that might be good to point out is: If naruto seen the name "Uzumaki" on it, wouldn't he have had a reaction?? IDK...we can only wait and see i guess.

chin sai
March 16, 2006, 06:42 AM
There is a common belief in Naruto (fan fiction) fandom that the name on the Toad/Frog (whatever) Scroll is supposed to be Arashi (Storm) where the 4ths name would be, BUT I have also seen others say that it is unreadable kanji, so who knows. I highly doubt that it really says Arashi sinse they used that name for a crappy filler episode character. It is a cool name though. But another thing that might be good to point out is: If naruto seen the name "Uzumaki" on it, wouldn't he have had a reaction?? IDK...we can only wait and see i guess.
once again me likey your brain..
but naruto is the type to have overlooked that, :narsengan

Kusachu
March 16, 2006, 06:47 AM
once again me likey your brain..
but naruto is the type to have overlooked that, :narsengan

Oh i still think it's his dad. *nods* I just tend to think he is a bastard child. XD i know...it's reaching but what the hey? It isn't often that Heros are as perfect as they are made out to be...XD and yeah...i thought it was stated somewhere that Naruto couldn't read kanji very well...i'm not sure if that is fact or not though. XP

Tanuki-dono
March 16, 2006, 06:55 AM
I hope Takeuchi-san can pull off an older sounding (a deeper voice for someone who has finally hit puberty) Naruto. It might be weird if somebody else plays older!Naruto and he sounds very different from his pre-timeskip days.

I can't imagine anyone else doing Naruto's voice.  If she doesn't return, I will be majorly disappointed.  And hey, his voice doesn't have to be <i>that</i> deep.  I mean, he's only 15...and he's Naruto.  Haha.  Though I tend to agree with you in hopes that she varies her tone a little.  A little deeper/rougher would be adorable as long as it's not too forced. I wonder where we could find confirmation of the seiyuu for the new, upcoming season?

walkie
March 16, 2006, 11:33 AM
I can't imagine anyone else doing Naruto's voice.  If she doesn't return, I will be majorly disappointed.  And hey, his voice doesn't have to be <i>that</i> deep.  I mean, he's only 15...and he's Naruto.  Haha.  Though I tend to agree with you in hopes that she varies her tone a little.  A little deeper/rougher would be adorable as long as it's not too forced.  I wonder where we could find confirmation of the seiyuu for the new, upcoming season?

well, for a boy, it generally becomes changing after 11 or 12, yes not very quickly but surely does :)

MadTact
March 16, 2006, 12:57 PM
I think the voice is ok, leave it as is XD

Kusachu
March 16, 2006, 01:36 PM
i like junko's (was that her name?) voice too. I guess it would be cool if she just kept his voice kinda soft. It worked with kenshin and goku (both women), why not naruto too? Sasuke's voice doesn't need to change at all i don't think...LOL...he's always sounded waaaay older than he was supposed to be anyway.

but DANG! i hope the dattebayo thing before the new episode was a joke...XP Gaiden!! WAH!

murai
March 18, 2006, 06:21 AM
That dattebayo thing was a joke. The filler should end in 3 weeks.

bebong
March 18, 2006, 02:25 PM
Yeah it should...orr add Kakashi gaiden as a closing

Tanuki-dono
March 21, 2006, 04:26 PM
well, for a boy, it generally becomes changing after 11 or 12, yes not very quickly but surely does :)

Hahaha. :smile-big Oh dear, WaLkiE - I *know* that boys' voices change. I did go throught that whole grade school thing where one day you pick up the phone and don't know exactly who it is that's calling you this year. I'm just overly fond of Junko's speech. In Japanese anime, a fair bit of leading males - especially childish ones - are voiced by males, right? Kenshin, for instance. However, if she is replaced, I'll get over it, I guess. As long as the cute speech intonations are kept. ^_~

simonusuke
March 22, 2006, 12:43 AM
If they do Show the Kakashi Gaiden i hope its split into 2 episodes.
Theres so much happening within that story arc.

Pyro Darkness
March 23, 2006, 01:34 AM
LOL simonusuke your signature is HILARIOUS!!! But I think you spelled mangekyou. You forgot the N. As for female vs. male voice actors. I don't really care, as long as they fit the way the character acts and don't end up sounding fake or corny or forced.

Scollzero
March 23, 2006, 03:08 PM
That dattebayo thing was a joke. The filler should end in 3 weeks.

You 100% sure about that? cos on naruto centrals home page (narutocentral.com) it says:-

"Allow me to correct one of my posts about when the fillers will end. There will be another FULL season worth of fillers, as of right now there are 25 more episodes of fillers until the anime gets back on track with manga. The DVD of the second movie is still scheduled to be released in April 28th (which also happens to be SasukeNC's birthday :p)."

God i hope you are right...another 25 will be terrible..the fillers are all pathetic!

walkie
March 23, 2006, 10:59 PM
about fillers all i know is, there 6-7 more fillers left... not 3 nor 25 :s which one is true?? hmmm

Predator
March 24, 2006, 07:11 PM
Ehm, guys ............. :offtopic

It recently struck my mind that now, when Kyuubi is surpressed by Yamato, Naruto will use THAT jutsu (how come they always end up using forbidden techniques and why they are tought, if you shouldn't use it).
It might be another Yondaimes jutsu or some of Jirayas own thingies.

What do you think?

MadTact
March 27, 2006, 02:49 AM
Ehm, guys ............. :offtopic

It recently struck my mind that now, when Kyuubi is surpressed by Yamato, Naruto will use THAT jutsu (how come they always end up using forbidden techniques and why they are tought, if you shouldn't use it).
It might be another Yondaimes jutsu or some of Jirayas own thingies.

What do you think?

Hmm it not that they cant use it, but it can only used in certain scenarios like i they going to die in a fight or a "last' resort justsu i think

okyatoks
March 27, 2006, 04:42 AM
Yes. I do wish to see THAT Jutsu, as well.

MadTact
March 28, 2006, 06:20 PM
I doubt "that" jutsu was the Kyubbi transformation. Thats just Naruto loosing control of himself thats what i think

billion bruce lees
March 29, 2006, 07:06 AM
kabuto is sai's brother, naruto shows non kyuubi badassedness, sasuke scares us with how much stronger than oro he is, yamato turns out to be as strong as the first hokage, no one mentions sai and penises lol
having no arms to fight sakura has to show her genjutsu type badassedness :p

kataimiko
March 30, 2006, 09:07 AM
kabuto is sai's brother, naruto shows non kyuubi badassedness, sasuke scares us with how much stronger than oro he is, yamato turns out to be as strong as the first hokage, no one mentions sai and penises lol
having no arms to fight sakura has to show her genjutsu type badassedness :p

gaaah...this has been discussed to death.

there is a .0000001% chance that Kabuto is Sai's brother.

a.) Kabuto is not originally from Konoha
b.) The age difference is too wide
c.) Sai stated that his brother is "dead"..[and also, assuming that by dead, he meant emotionally dead to him, than Sai would have a way different reaction when seeing Kabuto at the bridge.]

Just because they share the same hair color, does not automatically mean they are the same person. If that were the case, than Kakashi and Tsunade's dead boyfriend Dan could be Sai's brother as well.

kadoman
March 30, 2006, 07:51 PM
Thank god somebody talks sense. I agree whole heartedly. Sick of hearing about Kabuto being Sai's brother.

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 31, 2006, 02:13 AM
I'm sick pf hearing that, too...there is no way they're brothers...
His brother is the body Orochimaru took over 2.5 years back, I'm sure.

billion bruce lees
March 31, 2006, 06:11 AM
I'm sick pf hearing that, too...there is no way they're brothers...
His brother is the body Orochimaru took over 2.5 years back, I'm sure.
no ma'an it's not.
if kabuto isn't his brother his, brother has yet to be introduced :smile-big

metalanime
March 31, 2006, 06:13 AM
great conversation.

billion bruce lees
March 31, 2006, 06:16 AM
hey my sasuke shows his badassedness prediction came through
woot woot

Paine8823
April 01, 2006, 03:21 PM
Talking about badasses, have you guys ever wondered how Hinata became a Chunnin ?(She is a badass when it comes to fighting, ..........no offence...... )

Kusachu
April 01, 2006, 07:10 PM
hey my sasuke shows his badassedness prediction came through
woot woot

ooooooooooh he is a bad ass isn't he!! XD i knew he would be...the angsty little emo brat...i just love him XD

Mollins
April 01, 2006, 07:58 PM
I have a question for all you folks conserning quite an old chapter, chapter 283.

In this chapter we meet chouji in arc 2 clothing, and i was wondering if anyone would like to shed light onto what colour they think his clother would be?

for me its this:
Headband - Black
Top - Black
Trousers - Black
Shoes/boots - Black
Armour - Green (in the same colour as his dads), on Brown material
Kanjii on Armour - Red

so, anyone else care to show what they think?

walkie
April 01, 2006, 08:24 PM
I have a question for all you folks conserning quite an old chapter, chapter 283.

In this chapter we meet chouji in arc 2 clothing, and i was wondering if anyone would like to shed light onto what colour they think his clother would be?

just check out this one http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=2392.0

Mollins
April 01, 2006, 10:02 PM
just check out this one http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=2392.0

merci!

now i just need one thats much bigger :P

kadoman
April 02, 2006, 07:48 AM
Shikamaru is like a younger Kakashi in that pose! Ha! I like that guy. He may even be cooler than Kakashi.:D

husnimubarak
April 03, 2006, 08:42 AM
cool???

shino aburame is my fave.. kuulll!!!

haven't anyone see his eyes???
anyone???

walkie
April 03, 2006, 04:16 PM
we saw his face but i dont remember seeing his eyes..i guess we saw but where?? :darn was it a filler? :darn

MadTact
April 03, 2006, 04:49 PM
Sasuke doesnt seem anything like the other people Oro gave the seal to, they were like total slaves but Sasuke.......................

husnimubarak
April 04, 2006, 01:12 AM
maybe the aburame clan doesn't have eyes!!! (even worst than uchiha and hyuga)
these ninjas dont have real complete humanoid body afterall..

ex : orochi, sasori, aburame, ... awesome..!!!

MadTact
April 05, 2006, 02:10 AM
maybe the aburame clan doesn't have eyes!!! (even worst than uchiha and hyuga)
these ninjas dont have real complete humanoid body afterall..

ex : orochi, sasori, aburame, ... awesome..!!!

HUH?

I dont think Sasuke has the intenstion to kill Oro, they made a deal, Sasuke gets stronger and Oro get his body. I think because Sasuke seems like the type to keep his part of the deal.

billion bruce lees
April 05, 2006, 02:17 AM
he means thier bodies contain bugs ( arubame) bugs live in thier body

Nasuke
April 05, 2006, 09:19 PM
Hey Guys

Before I throw in my suggestion, I would just like to comment on Sasuke's appearance. I think Sasuke grew his hair out like his dad, as when we saw the shadowed image of Sasuke, the image of his father came back to me. Now onto my suggestion: I do believe that Sai's purpose in this manga is to reflect Sasuke. While Sasuke's only purpose is to kill his brother, I believe that Sai's purpose is to either save his brother or find a way to bring him back ( I also still believe that Sai's brother is the Fourth). Now onto Chapter 302: I do not believe that Sasuke and Naruto will meet. I think that by the time they enter; Orochimaru and Sasuke will have left for further training. Instead, Naruto will face off with Sai and some truth of Sai's true self will be revealed. Orochimaru will probably have a bunshin in the lair watching and listening to the entire conversation between Naruto and Sai, scheming another evil plot which involes Sai's fate.

billion bruce lees
April 06, 2006, 01:08 AM
sounds good but not enough bad stuff happens to sai, i think kishi has a love hate with sai. i think sasuke will be watching with hyuuga like powers from far away

ricekid
April 06, 2006, 03:03 AM
it looks like the cover of chapter 24 of the manga is an extreme precursor of the current events

billion bruce lees
April 06, 2006, 03:42 AM
am searching for it now. found it.....hahahah :o

yeah that the ticket, but seriously that's a case of extreme foreshadowing

kadoman
April 06, 2006, 07:29 PM
Well. GK said we could treat this as a temp agony thread. So here is my vent.

Ahh...f**ck.

That felt better.

sushi-girl-27
April 06, 2006, 07:42 PM
My own rant:

CUDDLE IT ALL! I'm going to work in half an hour and won't be able to check until 9PM tonight!! WHY, GOD? WHYYY??

Aaahh, that felt good. But it doesn't change the fact that there is still NO RAW! ;_;

chill with the language.. /~H

kadoman
April 06, 2006, 07:51 PM
*pats your head*

But at least you got to swear and vent, eh?:)

I probably won't get to see it till tormorrow morning now. Damn.

imported_Uchiha_Itachi
April 08, 2006, 04:23 AM
Hey Guys

Before I throw in my suggestion, I would just like to comment on Sasuke's appearance. I think Sasuke grew his hair out like his dad, as when we saw the shadowed image of Sasuke, the image of his father came back to me. Now onto my suggestion: I do believe that Sai's purpose in this manga is to reflect Sasuke. While Sasuke's only purpose is to kill his brother, I believe that Sai's purpose is to either save his brother or find a way to bring him back ( I also still believe that Sai's brother is the Fourth). Now onto Chapter 302: I do not believe that Sasuke and Naruto will meet. I think that by the time they enter; Orochimaru and Sasuke will have left for further training. Instead, Naruto will face off with Sai and some truth of Sai's true self will be revealed. Orochimaru will probably have a bunshin in the lair watching and listening to the entire conversation between Naruto and Sai, scheming another evil plot which involes Sai's fate.

it sounds good i cant wait to see him when hes not in the shadows.

billion bruce lees
April 08, 2006, 06:33 PM
will he have cure seal level 2 on all the time, will he have made a level three !!! demon form sasuke

walkie
April 10, 2006, 02:44 PM
will he have cure seal level 2 on all the time, will he have made a level three !!! demon form sasuke

no, he will not have cs on all time..because when curse seal becomes active it starts to consume body and mind...if sasuke does not want to lose his mind, he should not use it very often

billion bruce lees
April 10, 2006, 04:31 PM
no worries , i'm just comparing cuz itachi has sharingan on all the time