PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 301 Discussion [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2

Miso
March 22, 2006, 04:25 AM
Here is the:
300 RAW/Translation/Scanlation Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=2208.0p)

So, now we see something of Sai's ominous sketchbook. :blink
Revealing his past - what do you think?
And we see...SASUKE!?? Finally! I'm curious how he has changed and how he will behave towards Sai? What are his intentions now?

EDIT:
Here is the 301 RAW/Translation/Scanlation thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=2371.0)!

--------------------------
P.S. Don't forget to post in the Spoilers subforum (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?board=25.0) if you have any information regarding the spoilers or summaries of the next chapter, or the Naruto Toshokan (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?board=31.0) or the Mega Convo (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=220.0) here if you want to talk about Naruto even more.

ikuroi
March 23, 2006, 01:54 PM
coming chapter, we will see Sasuke in afull shot at the end of the chapter... Oro will tell him about Naruto and Sakura to Sasuke... Yamatos clone will get beaten by either Sasuke or Sai, Yamato will tell that he lost conntact with the clone and that he saw Sasuke... then they will react properly 2 that

SchmoDawg
March 23, 2006, 03:01 PM
I hope Naruto and them get some back up, without using the kyubbi theres no way they are gonna have a chance in hell.

This is how I figure...

Orochimaru > Yamato
Kabuto > Sakura
Sasuke > Naruto ( w/o Kyubbi)
Sai??? (who knows what this assholes up to)

Hopefully team Gai or Jaraya comes and saves the day :smile-big

Predator
March 23, 2006, 03:12 PM
I think Team Kakashi will arrive near the base, but won't start a combat. First of all they're outnumbered. Even if some consider Sai a minor asshole, he's strong. Second, They might know about Sasuke, but who knows what armies does Oro have in his base for defensive purposes. And The Third argument is the most important. No fight between such characters can begin without some nice, chapter-long conversation.

In short, next chapter is the pasive, all-talk story. We've had a KN vs Oro. fight recently. Don't be greedy for action. Even the best need rest before another epic fight (keep in mind that only few hours have passed in Naruto).

SchmoDawg
March 23, 2006, 03:29 PM
Yeah Predator I agree with you, I didnt mean a fight anytime soon. I was just pointing out from who we knows at Orochimaru's hideout theres 4 very strong ninjas, while there's only Yamato, Naruto, and Sakura (who's injured don't forget.) They have to have a chapter where they get close to the base, think up a strategy, and hopefully it'll show us some updated info on Sasuke (hope he's stronger then Naruto :smile-big)

enzomars
March 23, 2006, 03:40 PM
Sasuke might uses Sai as a punchingball ( He's probably going to be sasuke's sparring partner)

I'm also curious how things will turn up when Team Yamato arrives to the hideout.
Sakura and Naruto are not gonna resist the temptation to see sasuke.
All i can think of right now is Sasuke telling Naruto " If you win, i'll go with you"

DarkManSharingan32
March 23, 2006, 03:54 PM
I don't have much time... so this is my prediction:

Sasuke will find out about Naruto and Sakura... and quickly rush off to meet them... On the way we will finally dispatch of Yamato's clones, but i don't think they will even see him coming...

I believe there is a long waited fight between Sakura and Sasuke... i've predicted it before, and here it is again. I think Sakura will step in between Naruto and Sasuke.

Also... there is a possibility that Sai is asked to tail Sasuke... *shrugs*
He won't mind because he'd most likely just end up taking the pictue book back....

CuteIswhatIAimFor
March 23, 2006, 04:00 PM
orochimaru's a funny guy. "you can talk about your old village together" haha.

okyatoks
March 23, 2006, 04:09 PM
Just a thought:

Sasuke will be rescued... and Sai will be his replacement... hmmm...

mrwhos
March 23, 2006, 04:12 PM
the most logical atm is that team Yamato arrive to Oros hideout but not to go to close and getting discovered. beacuse if it happens Oro and Co will change hideout. And Naruto with out thinking really clear is to try run in to the hide and save Sasuske, but he will be stopped by Yamato. they gather so much infromation they can and report it back to Konoha. This will frustrat Naruto and Sakura.

Well something like this.

Miso
March 23, 2006, 04:26 PM
I think Team Kakashi will arrive near the base, but won't start a combat. First of all they're outnumbered. Even if some consider Sai a minor asshole, he's strong. Second, They might know about Sasuke, but who knows what armies does Oro have in his base for defensive purposes. And The Third argument is the most important. No fight between such characters can begin without some nice, chapter-long conversation.

In short, next chapter is the pasive, all-talk story. We've had a KN vs Oro. fight recently. Don't be greedy for action. Even the best need rest before another epic fight (keep in mind that only few hours have passed in Naruto).

I also expect some talking there.
First: we see Sai and Sasuke in the current chapter. So I think we will have a nice chat between those two. Considering Sai hates traitors like Sasuke I think this will be pretty interesting. But I expect no fight between those. First, they are "allies" now regarding Sai is now with Oro because of Danzou's orders. Second: it wouldn't be logical if those two just see each other and then clash against each other. So some insults perhaps but nothing more yet.

I'm short of time so I'll stop now. Sorry for this short prediction. :darn

Darkcinosking
March 23, 2006, 05:14 PM
My view point is that when Sasuke sees Naruto for the first time after the timeskip he probaly say:

Sasuke: 'It's been 2.5 years..... You idiot!' :sasuseal :lmao
Naruto: 'SASSSSUUUUKKKKEEEE!!!!' :narutokyu

Demon Nin
March 23, 2006, 05:27 PM
Even if Sasuke is returining to Konoha....they would basicly have to knock him out, tie him up, and gag him. He isn't going on his own free will, so i doubt he will return any time soon until he realizes what an asshole he's being. Secondly,I doubt any backup is
coming, that would be...odd. If sasuke were returning to Konoha, a huge ass fight would have to go down. and like it was said previously, we just saw a long fight.

6th Hokage
March 23, 2006, 05:34 PM
I predict that Naruto, Yamato, and Sakura will arrive at Orochimaru's hideout and there we will (hopefully) see what Sasuke looks like now. Then probably there won't be any action but a lot of talking and emotions from Sakura and Naruto because they will be reunited with Sasuke. I'm probably way off but that's what I think is going to happen in the next chapter.

Remus
March 23, 2006, 05:37 PM
First of all I must say Sasuke looks good till now. His statue seems to be tough. No more slim body I guess but maybe its just the clothes and the shadow.
Now to my prediction. I guess there will be a lot of talking now and I guess we see some Akatsuki movements.
(Come on Kishi bring Akatsuki on or kill Oro :P )

venicia777
March 23, 2006, 06:11 PM
team y amato will somehow reach the hideout. Unless Orochimaru senses their approach and dispatches a welcoming committee. because at the moment it seems like after hanging the fake sai the Oro team didnt sense yamatos clone tailing them anymore. So, the team Yamato reaches Oros lair. and Sasuke meets his former team= then fighting begins.

sejma
March 23, 2006, 08:38 PM
First of all I must say Sasuke looks good till now. His statue seems to be tough. No more slim gay body I guess but maybe its just the clothes and the shadow.

"Slim gay body" was hardly necessary to say, and an all-too-common sort of epithet to be used on these boards (besides not taking into account that a lot of gay men are interested in bodybuilding, or have big blubbery physiques, or look like 'regular' people, etc., and that his 'slim gay body' was that of a twelve year old, and guess what? Twelve year olds are little kids, and they have kid bodies.). Please try to refrain from offensive remarks like that in the future.

As for ch. 31, I frankly want to predict that Sasuke won't be in it at all. This is all you get, folks! The next chapter will be pure dialogue between Our Heroes as they confirm the hideout's location and head back to Konoha (much to Naruto's chagrin). And on to the next arc, on the other side of the Naruto world, where we will not see Sasuke or Orochimaru or Kabuto or Sai for another 25 chapters! This likely will not happen!

bhendjol
March 23, 2006, 09:19 PM
Sasuke and Sai are making out!!!!
LOL :p

Remus
March 23, 2006, 09:32 PM
"Slim gay body" was hardly necessary to say, and an all-too-common sort of epithet to be used on these boards (besides not taking into account that a lot of gay men are interested in bodybuilding, or have big blubbery physiques, or look like 'regular' people, etc., and that his 'slim gay body' was that of a twelve year old, and guess what? Twelve year olds are little kids, and they have kid bodies.). Please try to refrain from offensive remarks like that in the future.

As for ch. 31, I frankly want to predict that Sasuke won't be in it at all. This is all you get, folks! The next chapter will be pure dialogue between Our Heroes as they confirm the hideout's location and head back to Konoha (much to Naruto's chagrin). And on to the next arc, on the other side of the Naruto world, where we will not see Sasuke or Orochimaru or Kabuto or Sai for another 25 chapters! This likely will not happen!

LOL at you. Sorry for being rude and if you are gay it's no offend against you but Im anti-sasuke and if you read old comments of me you will mention that.
And a lot of ppl especially anti-sasuke dont like his appearence and his actions and he sometimes just looks not straight.
Sorry for OT but that was just too ridiculous.
As for another prediction I hope we see some movements now. The whole Sai picture book was a bit of filling the holes just to make the fans wait for Sasuke. If we are lucky we might see some actions from Konoha. They might send off another team or two.

C4animax
March 23, 2006, 09:35 PM
My view point is that when Sasuke sees Naruto for the first time after the timeskip he probaly say:

Sasuke: 'It's been 2.5 years..... You idiot!' :sasuseal :lmao
Naruto: 'SASSSSUUUUKKKKEEEE!!!!' :narutokyu

Lol...

I think sasuke got a coat like one of the hokage (the first i think) that would be cool.If he looks gay that's because of itachi...that bas***

I believe that only "oro's team" is in that hideout (no other ennemies) and yamato's bushin (so cool in that tree) will stay untouchable until the real yamato reach oro's base.While naruto and co already talked about the book, i suppose sai will have a sipicy chat with sasuke or at least we will see some chat around oro and sasuke saying that he saw naruto and everything, i can clearly see last page being team 7 either reaching the base, or naruto facing sasuke.

I don't think they'll fight as bad as Nh4 vs oro but their mission is to bring back sai at least and then probably sasuke, i think they must have some "soft" fight and in the end the base will somehow be destroyed...i predict that naruto will think twice before changing to nh4 (if as someone stated : next time things get wrong naruto get sealed.). And thinking of this sasuke could create confusion by setting up a clone of whatever leaving oro , kabuto and sai flee away, sasuke asking for a fight against naruto, that would be cool.

I could see only ONE re-enforcement coming admetting he's ok : kakashi can find anything with his dogs.(just need to go the meeting's area)

sblackburn
March 23, 2006, 10:53 PM
Okay, they reach the base, but the two groups won't meet for a couple of chapters yet.

Sai won't give any reaction to Sasuke, even if he does 'hate' him. He doesn't show any emotions at all remember? :notrust

Sure, they'll probably spar cuz Sasuke's tryin to learn all the jutsu he can right?

That'll probably end when Team Kakashi arrive, and the worst reaction Sasuke could possibly give Naruto&Sakura would be to completely ignore them, as if they mean nothing to him. Then maybe Yamato'll realise the situation's really bad, and pull them out. Either way, I don't think we'll see much action for a fair few chapters. Especially not between Naruto & Sasuke. :sleepy[br]Posted at: March 23, 2006, 07:46:58 PM_________________________________________________Oh yeah, and who do we think the last guy Sai defeated was??? Looks a bit like an Anbu member to me (Jacket+two swords on back & no face [mask??])

...course it could always be his brother... :aobadoor

Nasuke
March 23, 2006, 11:22 PM
My prediction: the white haired boy is not an Uchiha, but rather the Fourth himself
--> Sai is the fourth's brother
Would make sense why Sai even exists as a character.

Any replies?

DarkManSharingan32
March 23, 2006, 11:31 PM

What people who have your same prediction (they will simply leave after confirming the base) fail to realize is that if that were Yamato's true objective, he could let all of his Bunshin's do the confirming without putting his team in danger of potential traps by following...

ALSO.... Orochimaru already knows that they are being followed, and being that they used the "Hanged Sai" as merely a road block... It is safe to assume that they would move the base anyways... This makes it more pertinent for Yamato and company to confron the current base, while they still know where it is...
---

Anyways... I want to see this new Jutsu Sasuke is going to learn.... it seems that each day he learns something new, and i would guess they get more and more vile....[br]Posted at: March 23, 2006, 04:26:32 PM_________________________________________________

My prediction: the white haired boy is not an Uchiha, but rather the Fourth himself

Any replies?

While possible... There really isn't any proof to back that up... I mean giving him the brother of any high profile ninja gives him purpose... But i really like the Shisui rumors going around. I just want to see that guy brought back somehow....

WAIT... ill correct myself... This isnt even possible because they would have never met... as Yondaime dissapeared at around the same time he was born...

mrwhos
March 24, 2006, 12:01 AM
While possible... There really isn't any proof to back that up... I mean giving him the brother of any high profile ninja gives him purpose... But i really like the Shisui rumors going around. I just want to see that guy brought back somehow....

<----- I was the one who put the rumors about Shisui, now i sounds cooky i know. but i can't let help my self when i see ppl talking about Shisui when i brought it up :D

Sara
March 24, 2006, 12:09 AM
I predict in chapter 301 that I am going to have an instagasm.

DarkManSharingan32
March 24, 2006, 12:22 AM
<----- I was the one who put the rumors about Shisui, now i sounds cooky i know. but i can't let help my self when i see ppl talking about Shisui when i brought it up :D

Actually i've said it once before in a different discussion... but it doesnt matter..lol

Darkcinosking
March 24, 2006, 12:31 AM
I predict in chapter 301 that I am going to have an instagasm

A what !!!???  :blink

Any way I think he'll [Kishimoto] will show Sasuke [not in the darkness with or without Sharingan] in full in either the next 2 chapters. :smile-big

I didn't think that Kabuto would\could not get any sicker but then again he is Oro's Handyman\Henchman. :sweatdrop

I also predict that if they ever get to Oro's lair there will be a trap layed. Sooner rather then later Sasuke and Naruto will kick 10 shades of 'you know what' out of each other again. :box

:offtopic
Just watched Episode 132 again so I'm off to sleep [I live in England] 'falls head first into bed' :pleased

Darkcinosking
March 24, 2006, 01:03 AM
Instant.Orgasm

Uhhhhh Okay...... :sweatdrop
Anyway......
Response to other posts I've seen
I don't think Sasuke will not go back to Konoha anytime soon [sorry]. :laser
I have a future theory though.... :music

Spoilers
It's possible that Danzou\Oro\Sasuke\Sai will plot to kill Tsunade as well as replace\overthrow her as Hokage. It happened with Sandamine [the Third] and the fourth Kazekage [Garra's father] so anything's possible.     :headscratch

mageofdeath
March 24, 2006, 02:48 AM
I know alot of people think Sasuke will kill Sai and all, but I just don't see that happening I'm too intrigued with him at this point, I do however see Sasuke killing sakura on sight, thus making the full transition over to the evil side and making naruto see that things are serious and sasuke is beyond "going back"...

up_town2
March 24, 2006, 02:52 AM
i'll stick with my last prediction sasuke is going to fight yamamoto clone...

then team 7 will lose the trail... i believe its to early for sasuke to come back yet..

team 7 and the story line will probly take a turn to attacking the akatsukis from both fronts konoha on one side and oro attacking from the other and with bits and peaces of sais mission told to us..

ahhh thats seams a bit far fetch but i'll go with it.. :p

qla
March 24, 2006, 03:05 AM
Chapter 300 really excites me! I cant wait for chapter 301. My prediction about chapter 301 basically will be more about Sasuke ... what he has become ... rather than the rescuing action. Let's see =p

Btw Sai draw a very interesting picture ... it actually made sense when his superior tell Sai that he must have not get used to the new body he has since according to the picture Sai seems to already exist since century ago ... keep living by taking over his "enemy" body and skills (like orochimaru possibly but he absorb the skills of the enemy looking at he took over the enemy's cloth and the weapon??) and my prediction about the center pages of the picture is that finally it will be Sai and his brother fighting to take over each other body ... *i dont know what I am talking about ... but that basically what I predict about Sai's history from his book* but now WHO IS his brother?? that must have some connection with Naruto's saga =p hohohoho the last "uchiha"??? ;)

icecoldsoul18
March 24, 2006, 03:21 AM
i'm going to guess there's going to be a bunch of talking. sasuke will probably note to orochimaru that they'd been followed by a clone. i'm pretty sure orochimaru will be aware that they had been followed. then there's going to be more talking, we'll probably get a full shot of sasuke somewhere in the chapter, and it'll probably end with team kakashi having just arrived outside the hideout.

DarkManSharingan32
March 24, 2006, 03:50 AM
Guys... I just had a thought... could Sai be in some way related to "Tobi".. that mask of his, and his fairly recent introduction seems to kinda point to him...

I dunno, i'm just trying to think of other characters that could be his Brother...

sejma
March 24, 2006, 04:03 AM
LOL at you. Sorry for being rude and if you are gay it's no offend against you but Im anti-sasuke and if you read old comments of me you will mention that.
And a lot of ppl especially anti-sasuke dont like his appearence and his actions and he sometimes just looks not straight.
Sorry for OT but that was just too ridiculous.

It's not about whether you're anti-Sasuke or not, or my sexuality (I'm straight, incidentally), but about the fact that using 'gay' as a derogatory term is a type of bigotry. I've seen a number of people do that on the boards (Sai is a popular target), and it's bothered me every time. I'm not trying to single you out, so nothing personal; I only picked your post because I read it when it was fresh, instead of after several pages worth of people had also commented on the thread. Frankly I couldn't care less about Sasuke myself, but I do care about pervasive trends of bigotry, and so many people using 'gay' as an insult really makes the boards an uncomfortable place for people with an interest in sexual politics or non-straight orientations, besides making the person using it look stupid and childish (again, nothing personal; I'm talking about perception rather than reality and I don't know you at all, so I have no comment on the reality). In that light, I'd appreciate it if you were more careful with your words in the future, as I'm sure some others would be as well.

And so I'm not completely off-topic...

What people who have your same prediction (they will simply leave after confirming the base) fail to realize is that if that were Yamato's true objective, he could let all of his Bunshin's do the confirming without putting his team in danger of potential traps by following...

ALSO.... Orochimaru already knows that they are being followed, and being that they used the "Hanged Sai" as merely a road block... It is safe to assume that they would move the base anyways... This makes it more pertinent for Yamato and company to confron the current base, while they still know where it is...
---

Anyways... I want to see this new Jutsu Sasuke is going to learn.... it seems that each day he learns something new, and i would guess they get more and more vile....

Yeah, like I said, I don't reallly expect them to just arrive at the hideout, say, "Okay! Here it is!" and then leave. I primarily just want the Sasuke appearance to be just a teaser to get fans foaming at the mouth. My prediction was focused on essentially finding a situation to justify that. This would be a really weirdly-structured arc, though, if they got there and got into another fight with Team Orochimaru; travel-fight-talk for an hour-fight the same people doesn't really seem like a good way to sustain reader anticipation (nevermind that Naruto, Sakura, and Orochi are all supposed to be tired or hurt). What I could see happening, actually, is the entire Team 7 getting defeated by just Sasuke (edit: quickly and easily, I should add, with possibly Yamato getting killed or the team getting captured - no idea what then), or he intends to, but Sai goes instead and either defeats the whole team (revealing he has the mangekyou sharingan, as his book seems to imply), or claims he was doing a double-agent deal and goes back to Konoha with them.

Incidentally, Yamato makes the comment that Sai must've drawn the book, since the one character looks like him; I expect we'll find that his brother drew it, and given the book talks about characters adopting the techniques of those they defeat, when they fought in the middle Sai killed him and adopted the art jutsu from him. Incomplete middle page=Sai's brother didn't want to fight, and was drawing that page to indicate a betrayal of the emotion control program that they were both probably under: the brother broke from it, but Sai didn't, and Sai killed him. (I imagine this all as a secret Root training operation designed to create strong hidden sharingan users, so as to hide the ninja's abilities and have their opponents under-estimate them - the Uchiha's secret meetings, I suppose, related to this. Fill in the other gaps about Sai and Itachi so that I can stop doing that myself.)

swk21
March 24, 2006, 04:26 AM
Why didn't anyone comment about how oro ask kabu blood type?? I find this to be very interesting for Oro to suddendly ask Kabuto this question.

As for prediction.... more talking... sasuke will jsut show to everyone what a bad-ass he is... or~ they mostly probably going to escape~ ending up with TEAM 7 returning to the village...

sejma
March 24, 2006, 04:41 AM
Some of the translation threads have a comment about the bloodtype thing - it comes down to the belief that personality types are aligned with blood type in Japanese culture. Type A, what Orochimaru suggests Kabuto is, are perfectionists - he's making fun of Kabuto for being anal retentive.

aylw
March 24, 2006, 04:44 AM
It's not about whether you're anti-Sasuke or not, ... Political Correctness Crusade here ... In that light, I'd appreciate it if you were more careful with your words in the future, as I'm sure some others would be as well.

Dude, while I agree with you, Djugotta be so verbose whenju preach?  Can't you just say "Using the word 'gay' in a purjorative manner is gay."?  Woo!! Taking the word 'gay' back for the straight man!!!  But seriously, hating is NOT cool.  Many gay people do not act like fairies, and even if they did being a proud fairy is better'n being a self-doubting half-cocked thug, always trying to prove how "man" he is.

And if acting like a fairy gets you laid with the man or woman of your choice, why the HELL not?

... I primarily just want the Sasuke appearance to be just a teaser to get fans foaming at the mouth. My prediction was focused on essentially finding a situation to justify that. ...

As for PreDICTIONS, You can't let what you "want" to happen cloud what you THINK will happen.  Don't come up with the conclusion first then go back for the evidence.

Things I think must happen :
1) We see how badass Sasuke is.
2) No real fight must happen between Naruto and Sasuke yet.

So I see Sasuke possibly testing Sai, and being surprised that he's not worthless, and probably Sasuke defeating Yamato clone.

when Team 7 shows up, Naruto confronts Sasuke, but can't resist trying to tap into Kyuubi, so Yamato has to call the thing off.  Sakura will finally show she's not totally worthless in a fight, and possibly, in the ensuing scuffle, Sai gets his book back. Sakura tells Sai that he doesn't have to be a douche, brings up the "shocking" conclusion of who Sai's brother is, and then the goodguys and the badguys leave the scene.

Pull out, some dumb Akatsuki member will be watching, after following Team 7.  Maybe even that Sasuke's sister Itachi.

-Aylw
P.S. Thank god Sasuke grew up a man unlike his bro.  Also, doubt he has Mengyakou since that would make him as dangerous as Itachi to Orochi... Though, I guess Orochi has him on a short leash, so it's possible.

sejma
March 24, 2006, 05:09 AM
Dude, while I agree with you, Djugotta be so verbose whenju preach? Can't you just say "Using the word 'gay' in a purjorative manner is gay."?

Yes, I must!
(Also, *feh* on political correctness... in a large part it comes down to delivery, and while 'slim gay body' in isolation sounds amusing and ridiculous, too many people just don't know what they're doing when they parade their slim gay bodies around. Slim gay bodies should be used for the purposes of love, not hate!)

As for PreDICTIONS, You can't let what you "want" to happen cloud what you THINK will happen. Don't come up with the conclusion first then go back for the evidence.

Oh yeah? How about this for evidence: ticking people off by thwarting expectations is a fun habit of those who write serials! Therefore, Sasuke not showing up for the next 25 chapters = plausible based on human psychology.

(And incidentally, my revised prediction is rather similar to yours, except I didn't expand on the potential fight. I was sort of harbouring the suspicion of, if my 'Sai leaves with them' prediction happened, they get ambushed by an Akatsuki member, as well, which may or may not result in Sai getting split from the team again.)

Pull out, some dumb Akatsuki member will be watching, after following Team 7. Maybe even that Sasuke's sister Itachi.

-Aylw
P.S. Thank god Sasuke grew up a man unlike his bro. Also, doubt he has Mengyakou since that would make him as dangerous as Itachi to Orochi... Though, I guess Orochi has him on a short leash, so it's possible.

Irony!

zaijan_85
March 24, 2006, 05:24 AM
as predicted oro n them went to their base
next well logically team yamato will keep pursuing oro
i predict not next chapter but later on a character dies

SacredNic
March 24, 2006, 05:58 AM
I don't think there'll be much in 301. :amuse

There will be much talk as Team 7 arrive at Oro's lair. We get to see Sasuke in the flesh though.

Oro will let the others in willingly, and will stage a fight between Sasuke and Naurto and Sakura, while he keeps Yamato 'entertained'.

SharinganXde
March 24, 2006, 06:53 AM
a piece of sasuke in chapter 300 that was pretty wack but yeah.....seems like sai and sasuke is off to a good start...hehe anyway a friend told me that sai could be a uchiha now becuz of the book he drawn. he sed that stealing the enemy's weapon and armor would be like using the sharingan.....hmmm this made me think quite a bit but could it be that simple i mean why would u draw yourself and ur brother talking about some power they have? that is kinda absurd but its a pretty good prediction....the book still have too much mystery of sai to be uncover and im sure this book will be a huge key to the upcoming chapters....anyway 301 what could happen....prolly another freaking short chapter lol well i dont think kakashi team will reach there yet but it could be possible and maybe sai and sasuke can get a little aquainted and even show us a piece of whats the project they are working on....and if kakashi team do reach the place then what would really happen...a fight or some sort of a plan...knowing naruto hes prolly off running into the hideout yelling for sasuke..... well this doesnt seem like a prediction but its what im thinking about so yeah...

:smile-big :eyeroll :amuse ;) :darn :smile-big :tem

Paran
March 24, 2006, 07:51 AM
I think Sai and his bro have a unique bloodline limit which is similar to Kuroro Lucifer from HxH - they can steal other people's bloodline limit or special jutsus. I think he has been sent to steal the sharingan from Sasuke.

razor
March 24, 2006, 09:40 AM
i think this will happens in chapter 301.

Sai : Sasuke,what the hell seat in the dark like moron,come show your face!!!

Sasuke : Who the hell are u??i don't know u

C4animax
March 24, 2006, 10:14 AM
I know alot of people think Sasuke will kill Sai and all, but I just don't see that happening I'm too intrigued with him at this point, I do however see Sasuke killing sakura on sight, thus making the full transition over to the evil side and making naruto see that things are serious and sasuke is beyond "going back"...

No he's not !!!

Razor i really think that next chapter will be about oro and naruto's meeting, then sai will be introduced...and i'll stick with the fact that last few pages team 7 arrives...maybe sasuke 'll the first to discover that someone is here.

Adam_xx
March 24, 2006, 10:18 AM

Any replies?

Well,... Yondaime is blonde... xD

Snake1786
March 24, 2006, 10:58 AM
That was an amazing chapter. Sasuke is back and the next time he will come out from the shadows. And Sai I think he will have a little chat with Sasuke. And then yamatos bunshin get detected. And as for Sais brother it could be Kabuto or kakashi because those two are the only gray haired guys in Naruto or his brother is simply dead.

Miso
March 24, 2006, 11:01 AM
A general note:
As Sejma and others pointed out: using the word 'gay' in a pejorative or insulting way is not allowed here.
We want to keep things friendly so everyone should please choose their words carefully. If you don't like gay ppl we won't stop you from feeling so but please keep your opinion out of the discussion here.

-----------------------

I also feel so. I think Sasuke doesn't have a reason for killing Sai at the moment. Remember, he doesn't even know Sasuke yet. They will chat a bit, perhaps even insult each other as Sai doesn't like Sasuke but they will not see each other and the getting the killer intent immediatly. Just why?

CetLot
March 24, 2006, 11:23 AM
team 7 going to Ororchimaru's hideout isn't stupid ? Why Yamato or Naruto didn't send a bunshin to Konoha to let Tsunade know about Orochimaru's whareabouts? It like they run to their deaths...

donkeyhigh
March 24, 2006, 11:40 AM
huh?
Oh well, I don't think we'll see much to Sasuke next chapter. It'll be more about Yamato and the gang making a plan of action.

First Sakura will heal everyone up, then Kakashi will come out of the bushes.
(I know you're there.. I saw you with my überninja-sight. I can see 360 degrees in all 3 dimensions, perfectly.)

So, when Kakashi is there, Team 7 is kinda complete again :)

Naruto: Wooh! Kakashi-sensei! What are you doing here?
Kakashi: I just finished the book and wanted to check up on you guys.
Yamato: Drop the act Kakashi, I know why you're here, you're no better than your father. You have to understand the rules of a Shinobi.
Kakashi: Let's not do this now.
Naruto: Kakashis father? What?
Yamato: The White Fang.
Sakura: I've heard that name before, hmm..
Kakashi: I don't want to be called "worse than trash" ever again, now I can fully understand my father and best friend. Also, like Naruto, I made my own rules as a Shinobi. However, nevermind that right now, let's focus.
Sakura: Yeah, let's get ready.
Yamato: Hrmpf... Let's start moving.
Naruto: Osu!

*chuckeling from the shadows* (evhull laughter)
Sasuke: Naruto, you're to late.
Naruto/Sakura: Sasuke!
Kakashi/Yamato: (....)

Then something will start happening.

Something like that, or, atleast after they've talked some more about the book.
That's my prediction.

walkie
March 24, 2006, 11:41 AM
team 7 going to Ororchimaru's hideout isn't stupid ? Why Yamato or Naruto didn't send a bunshin to Konoha to let Tsunade know about Orochimaru's whareabouts? It like they run to their deaths...

using kage bunshin costs a lot chakra (half of your chakra) so for a message it will be a waste using kage bunshin..but may be they can use a messenger like a eagle or some kind of bird...

donkeyhigh
March 24, 2006, 11:49 AM
using kage bunshin costs a lot chakra (half of your chakra) so for a message it will be a waste using kage bunshin..but may be they can use a messenger like a eagle or some kind of bird...

Eh, what?
If Kage-Bunshin uses half of your chakra, how can people produce more than one Bunshin at the time?
So if a person makes 2 Kage Bunshins, then he's used 100% of his chakra?
Then making 3 Bunshins would kill you?
So what you're saying is that making a Kage Bunshin uses more chakra than Chidori?

And the fact that Narutos main tai-jutsu involves 4 Kage-Bunshins just to one combo, and this is before he uses his red chakra.
And Kakashi that made 465654864 Kage-Bunshins at the bridge with Haku and Zaibuza, that's just.. ? Doesn't matter?
Or do you mean that if a person decides to use a Kage-Bunshin, it will use 50% of his chakra, no matter how many he makes?

Sorry to bring you the facts, but Kage Bunshin does not require allot of chakra. Atleast not as much as you're implying.

hatakescarecrow
March 24, 2006, 12:45 PM
Eh, what?
If Kage-Bunshin uses half of your chakra, how can people produce more than one Bunshin at the time?
So what you're saying is that making a Kage Bunshin uses more chakra than Chidori?

And the fact that Narutos main tai-jutsu involves 4 Kage-Bunshins just to one combo, and this is before he uses his red chakra.
And Kakashi that made 465654864 Kage-Bunshins at the bridge with Haku and Zaibuza, that's just.. ? Doesn't matter?
Or do you mean that if a person decides to use a Kage-Bunshin, it will use 50% of his chakra, no matter how many he makes?

Sorry to bring you the facts, but Kage Bunshin does not require allot of chakra. Atleast not as much as you're implying.

It does. But when ur chakra control increases, u spend less of it.
Like naruto. His chakra control suck but he has an infinite chakra demon helping him.

KTFS
March 24, 2006, 01:13 PM
I don't see team kakashi getting to oros hideout till the end of the chapter. Eather Oro/Sia/Kabu/Sasuke or team Kakashi taking. More plot info.

I do hope that Sai and Saske get the taking and Sai gets smart mouth with Sasuke. I don't like Sai but he is funny when he talks and he dosen't like traitors. Plus i want to see if Sasuke fights him just to see what else Sai can do . That's it...

okyatoks
March 24, 2006, 01:41 PM
It will be more likely that there will be a fight (or a test of strengths between Sai and Sasuke) in 301. Which is much to the wanting of Oro...
On the otherhand, Team 7 will likely to reach the Lair by the end of the Chapter.

walkie
March 24, 2006, 02:11 PM
Eh, what?

The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. so when you use one kage bunshin it is %50 and %50..when you use 2 kage bunshins it is %33, %33 and %33..and it goes on like this...so kage bunshin costs a lot chakra but gives you another person :p

Neo_Sasuke
March 24, 2006, 02:56 PM
Ah, well That was the best chapter this year.
I think.

I think Sasuke will be shown like all of the rest had been, in a full body picture.
When The others (narutos team)
Are coming, that Sasuke probably wont say anything,much.
And Sai will be talking to him, or kabuto.
Somone.
I think that Sasuke MIGHT go back to his old team, And ORochimaru will go in Kabutos body.
I mean, whats with that whole AB thing?
I'm not sure what Sai will do.
I bet will find out more about his past.

For some reason I think Sasukes' going to eat Sai.
O>O I know.
What the hell.

Well, I think Sasuke will be told about naruto and Sakura being there too.
There probably will be a big fight.
Sasuke with naruto.
Even though he wont thin it's worth his time.
Sakiura with Kabuto, and/or Sai.
Orochimaru and Yamato.
And Sai might help orochimaru.
No idea really.

I belive will find out whats in the bag.

razor
March 24, 2006, 03:06 PM
My simplest prediction:-

1)Team 7/Yamato will not reach/enter the hideout yet on chapter 301
2)Sasuke doesn't really like Sai,so he start to attack Sai.
3)Sai brother really dead and this is no such thing as his brother is 4th hokage/kakashi/kabuto

bebong
March 24, 2006, 03:08 PM
he will kill sai and gives teh dead body to kabuto... XDDDDD

Slanski
March 24, 2006, 03:39 PM
I think that Orochimaru asked Kabuto if his blood type was A or not because in the letter that Sai gave to Oro, Danzo might have told Oro that Sai had/has a kid brother who had/has white hair and that the blood type of the two brothers was A. So Oro thinking that Kaubto also has white hair and from the looks of it is around the same age as Sai was probably trying to find out if Kabuto was Sai's brother or not.

kadoman
March 24, 2006, 04:42 PM
Hmm...good point that, except that I think his comment about the blood type was actually in reference to Kabuto's paranoia about his unbalanced scroll (being that blood type determines personality and personal traits).  I think it was meant to be a humourous, as I understand it anyway.

I still think Kabuto has his own private agenda and that Sai's presence somehow ruins his plans which is why he doesn't like him much. Or he could just be jealous. :tem

sensaike
March 24, 2006, 05:27 PM
I'll say this right now "if Sasuke return back to the village cause of Naruto, Sakura or anybody's influence" I'll probably go as far as stop reading the manga.
It pisses me off that Naruto, Sakura and almost everybody in the leaf village can't get through their brains that Sasuke and Sasuke himself made the decision to leave! He himself said that he had thought about staying in the village and living with them. But his heart had chosen revenge instead. NO body force him to do anything he dint want to. He choose of his own free will.

Now while is truth that Orochimaru wants Sasuke's body. So what! Sasuke himself said that to get power he dint care what he had to do. And he was going to get it his way, with out regretting it later. Knowing and saying that he went to Orochimaru. I doubt that Sasuke doesn't know why Orochimaru wants him, he does. don't underestimate him. Sasuke may appear like he doesn’t think things through but his well a ware of it. He knows or should know that power is not given for free an exchange has to be made, is only fair that way. Knowing this I'm sure that Sasuke is planning on killing Orochimaru if he try's to take his body. Or let himself be taken so he can get the power of Orochimaru. He said he dint care what he did so long as his goal was met. Think about it Orochimaru wants to kill all the Akasuki too so they both have the same goal.

He only want to Kill Itachi through any means. after, he doesn’t care what happens. but then again isn’t that how revenge works? When seeking revenge don’t expect to get anything out of it, don’t expect to feel any better after, don’t expect to bring you happiness, revenge is ALL about that ONE feeling just as your about to deliver the final blow. That is revenge, nothing more nothing less. what you do afterwards is up to you, and how strong you are to continue. most people just don’t care after getting revenge (weaklings). the strong continue, that was just a part of your life, so what if is over move on continue live! the pass, is the past nothing more learn from it! That's what the past is there for...

maxhrk
March 24, 2006, 05:49 PM
maybe some of us and I dont care what you think... you stopping reading manga didnt stop anyone from read the Naruto manga. I respect your opinion but i dont care if you want to read it or not at all.

By the way it's Itachi, not Atachi. :D heh.

Demon Nin
March 24, 2006, 05:52 PM
I think theres going to be a fight...but...it won't be Sasuke vs Naruto this time...it will be
Sakura vs Sasuke! I want to see her kick some serious ass! I would if i was her, he just tossed her aside like trash i'd want revenge! haha

stashlova
March 24, 2006, 05:52 PM
Yeah but do you really think Orochimaru will teach Sasuke enough techniques to the point where he felt that Sasuke is stronger than himself? Hell to the naw. Oro aint that stupid. He knew from the start that Sasuke hates his guts and only wants to become powerful for personal reasons(Revenge mostly).

It will get to that point one day in the manga where the student(Sasuke) will try to defeat the teacher(Oro) after 1 of the following happens:

1. Sasuke feels that Oro can't teach him anymore
2. Oro feels its time to take Sasuke's body(lol)

Thats when Oro will be like "Insolent, ungrateful boy!" "You didn't think I'd teach you all my secrets did you?" And proceed to whoopin Sasuke's natural pale ass.

Just my thoughts...

Demon Nin
March 24, 2006, 05:57 PM
I still want sakura to kick some ass
Sakura: Time for revenge! rot in hell you bastard!
(punches oro, he does 20 backflips and flies into a wall)
inner sakura: hell yeah!

Decoy
March 24, 2006, 06:52 PM
here's my prediction: This will be the chapter in which we find out what Oro and Sasuke have been up to and get a few hints as to what Sai's motives are. The only way I can see team Yamato meeting up with team Oro is if another team really DOES come along (which is very unlikely).

this will most likely be a story clear up and nothing more. i guess all those sasuke fans will enjoy seeing him for real next issue though. i'm not really looking forward to the next chapter so much.

C4animax
March 24, 2006, 07:06 PM
sensaike, that's part of the story until now you can't predict exactly what's going to happen, if sasuke returns that will be for a good reason, and thanks god the manga is made by the creator himself (and not the dummies that does the anime filler...)so i'm sure you will get through this...Sasuke could get stronger by going to anyone else but he choosed orochimaru which is a sanin (with real bad intentions)that tried once to crush konoha and now wants sasuke body, that's just normal that his mates are worrying about him and wants to bring him back as for the rest of konoha they follow naruto's feeling not the sasuke's absence.(well it's most likely all his class, kakashi and tsunade that are worring about sasuke missing)

Sai and sasuke fighting? That could be nice, sai would lose on purpose or else he would be killed by the two others, but i would prefer that these two only exchange words...maybe sai will act against sasuke and capture him :D

enzomars
March 24, 2006, 07:14 PM
Predictions for 301 ( just 301 ):

Team Yamato start heading to Oro's hideout
The action focuses on what's going on in Oro's hideout ,enormous tension in the air. Sai facing Sasuke.
Final pages Team Yamato still in the move (they'll probably arrive in the las pages of chapter 302)

Snake1786
March 24, 2006, 07:17 PM
WTF why everybody expect a fight between sasuke and sakura???

elle64389000
March 24, 2006, 07:19 PM
Sasuke Sasuke full page :D

TheYoungestUchiha
March 24, 2006, 07:35 PM
Sensaike, you have to keep in mind that Sasuke had -every- reason to leave. He left with great regret, and was even -hoping- he had left Naruto alive. He may well have been convinced Naruto really was the only one that could pull him from the edge, having already gotten to it once.

Kishimoto has never disclosed, from Sasuke's point of view, exactly why he left. On the surface, it's easy to let Kabuto and Orochimaru think he did it for power. It's easy to act like he needs to in order to get what he needs. One has to consider that of Orochimaru could kill the Hokage, the strongest person in the village, who was there really to teach Sasuke how to get to a level like Itachi's?

Orochimaru already tore through Konoha once, to get to Sasuke. There was no saying he would not have done it again. Sasuke was putting everyone at risk by staying. And he knew very well that Naruto would follow him if he was in any condition to. If he'll drag himself by the chin and threaten headbashed sandrats - he'll follow his best friend if everything's broken twice over.

Kishimoto might be leaving Sasuke's exact reasons a secret intentionally. It's easy for -us- to hate him, if we only go by what we see.

Naruto's certainly convinced of something. When Jiraiya said, "Do friends attack each other?! Look at the condition you're in!" Naruto responded, but he didn't have an answer to give. Not one out loud.

He couldn't tell Jiraiya, "If we really weren't friends, he would have killed me." Because he knows damn well that Sasuke could. They left on bittersweet terms.

~*~*~*~*~

As for actual predictions of 301...

I'm expecting that Orochimaru will make light mention of the fact they're being followed, and give Sasuke some grueling choice of either greeting his old allies and shooing them off the doorstep, or following him to learn his new titled jutsu, and let defenses kick in to keep Sasuke distracted.

Either way, the rest of the chapter will no doubt be Team Kakashi meeting up with the bunshin, getting filled in, and Naruto will realize that just inside, Sasuke has to be there according to Kabuto.

It leaves two branches: Naruto will either rush in there and forget what Yamato told him about 'using his own strength', and bust in there all Kyuubi style....

Or he'll use the jutsu scroll and do his best to keep up, and actually use his head for once.

I'm expecting Sasuke to greet them when they get in there, on the last page, and him finally have his face out of shadow with some wisecrack like, "Long time no see, usuratonkachi."

xhobbesx
March 24, 2006, 07:42 PM
ok i think sai might indeed have some bloodline copying bloodline, as someone mentioned earlier. i think oro knows this and will try to take sasukes body.

i firmly believe that ssauke will come back because of naruto, but he will not come willingly.

Also is sasuke and naruto around that 15-16 years old?

Lynxie
March 24, 2006, 07:42 PM
Also is sasuke and naruto around that 15-16 years old?
Yes they both are at least 15 and maybe 16.

I want to see the reunion of team 7...
But I guess it is not going to happen yet.

I do expect some trash talking of Sai about Naruto and Sakura... How will Sasuke react?
And maybe we will see Sasuke in the light! (I hope so)

Demon Nin
March 24, 2006, 08:18 PM
I was just joking about that sakura thing lol...but anyways it would be something most
people werent suspecting. I just want to see sai die....i mean ever since he came into the picture i hated him, he ruined things! die sai! die! I hope Sasuke kills him for sport to show how evil/powerful he's become.

sblackburn
March 24, 2006, 08:55 PM
Hmmm...okay, I take back my last one. I don't think Sasuke and Sai'll fight just yet. Sasuke probably doesn't see him as a worthy opponent, plus I think it'd blow Sai's cover far too soon.

As for why Sai'd be in the story if he didn't already tie in in some way...why??? He could be there for just as random a reason as Haku.

But I do like the idea he's got a bloodline stealing bloodline :amuse

And who was it who mentioned Sai having mangethingy Sharingan anyway?? WTF??

I'd quite like to see the other half of the book really...

But when Sasuke and Sai do clash.... :burnkk :dance

Silver_Archer
March 25, 2006, 02:40 AM
I'd really like to see more fighting. And I guess I might get some. There are two other things I'd really like to see, but I dont think I'll see them

1. Naruto fighting orochimaru, NOT sasuke in the lair.

2. Orochimaru has his cool snake sword. I really want to see naruto pull out some uber cool frog sword from the belly of a frog or something and fight him. Actually I've been hoping for a special weapon from Jiraya/Naruto for a while now.

ofcourse, I doubt either of this is going to happen.

TheYoungestUchiha
March 25, 2006, 03:07 AM
Silver, it'd be pretty hard to do that. The legend of Orochi and Kusanagi go way back, as does the Orochimaru/Tsunade/Jiraiya myth. Kishimoto's picked and chosen what he wants from the legends obviously, naming Amaterasu and Tsukiyomi attacks - which is why so many people believe Susano-o will be the name of the third Mangekyou ability - since it was Susano-o that slayed Orochi and took back the Kusanagi.

When one keeps track of the legends, especially about the eight-tails, it was said he would, "Find the once in a thousand years genius and devour him, and sleep for (so many) years. When he awoke, he would have a new power that could finally defeat the Kyuubi."

All in all, Sasuke has the potential to rival the Fourth in power, by birthright, but if Sasuke's Mangekyou inheritance was supposed to be the Susano-o, we can only guess that instead it will be Orochimaru that's devoured.

=D What I wanna know is if Sasuke managed to avoid making the summoning-contract with the Manda line. Cuz if he went back to Konoha, he could go in to the police force and use ninja dogzorz.

Adam_xx
March 25, 2006, 05:13 AM
Well, it's gona be a heap of talking, they won't reveal Sasuke until deeper in this part of the story I think, they're not gona show Sasuke next chapter I reckon, although I'd like it, but yeah, heaps of blabbering.. xD

Mara999
March 25, 2006, 07:51 AM
I think there might be a scene that shows Sasuke "sparring" with Sai; essentially using him as a punching bag, just to show how brutal he has become. In this case we'll probably see a glimpse of the jutsu's he's learned or then we'll see Sai's scared reaction and wonder for weeks "what could it be?"

Sephy7KillerMech
March 25, 2006, 10:55 AM
I wonder if the jutsu Oro was going to "show" Sasuke was his soul transfer? *shrug*

batz
March 25, 2006, 12:27 PM
Well, it's gona be a heap of talking, they won't reveal Sasuke until deeper in this part of the story I think, they're not gona show Sasuke next chapter I reckon.

I'll second that. They will most probably go back to the Sai's book story or a little bit of character development on behalf of Naruto. Sasuke's appearance was just a teaser...

Snake1786
March 25, 2006, 05:43 PM
Lol I thought sasuke had learned all of Oros jutsus but I find it some kind of stupid that he question him such a question. I mean " oro i thought you learn me some new jutsus ". Sometimes I find that so called ninjas stupid I mean when sai forgot his book at first I thought he did it because he wanted to let a clue for yamato team so that they could follow him or something like that but it no he just forgot it.

enzomars
March 25, 2006, 06:47 PM
I wonder if the jutsu Oro was going to "show" Sasuke was his soul transfer? *shrug*

Pretty funny :-) I like it!

KTFS
March 25, 2006, 07:03 PM
Sometimes I find that so called ninjas stupid I mean when sai forgot his book at first I thought he did it because he wanted to let a clue for yamato team so that they could follow him or something like that but it no he just forgot it.

True..But now he has to get that book back sooner or later and that will lead to futher devrlopment for sai. I do see him beening of some importance to the story not just some random figure. It won't add up if he's just there to be there. I don't like sai and would like to see any one pownd him. All he has to do is open his mouth....lmao

donkeyhigh
March 25, 2006, 07:20 PM
The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. so when you use one kage bunshin it is %50 and %50..when you use 2 kage bunshins it is %33, %33 and %33..and it goes on like this...so kage bunshin costs a lot chakra but gives you another person :p

Oh, I see... So, more Bunshins means suckier bunshins? :p
Oh well, learned something new today..

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 25, 2006, 07:25 PM
Does anyone recal Tsunade saying she was sending Naruto and Sakura, because they have motivation to lead them to victory, and that they have somthing to fight for?
I'm sure the only reson she sent Sai is because Dandou told her Sais' brother had died. But I'm not sure his brother is really dead, but I think Danzou only convinced him of that, so Tsunade would say yes to sending him, so Sai could prevoke Orochimaru to fight Tsunase, so she would be killed, and then Danzou could take her place.
It sounds about right.
Also, about the book...I think Sais' brother had been going through the Roots, as well, and Sai thinks they'll meet, and fight. I don't knowl, it seemed that way.

nolia
March 25, 2006, 07:37 PM
ithink that sai is going to talk bad of sarkura and naruto or make some comments. team Kakashi will arive at the hideout oro and kabuto are infomd saske gets angry scared or suprised. and a fight breaks out with team kakshi and oro's minnions

razor
March 25, 2006, 10:12 PM
i wonder how orochimaru and kabuto plus sasuke decorated the hideout with big snake and a candle.plus the hideout doesn't look like a hideout to me.lolz.

my next prediction is.sai suddenly attack sasuke with some secret jutsu.

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 25, 2006, 10:50 PM
Hm.
Well, after reading the legend, you could think Sasuke is going to eat Sai, and defeat Naruto. But that really makes no sense.
I'd say Sasuke kills Sai, or tries, and Yamatos' clone interfears and causes a diversion until team Kakashi arrives, then Sasuke and Naruto may fight, and Naruto, with those wounds, will fail. OR Sakura won't let Naruto fight-she'll fight Sasuke, instead.

okyatoks
March 26, 2006, 01:41 AM
Silver_Archer (page 6)
Actually I've been hoping for a special weapon from Jiraya/Naruto for a while now.

Yeah!!! I agree, maybe something like the one Jiraiya said in 251 to Naruto: "Don't use that Jutsu" :tem

ChildGamez
March 26, 2006, 06:37 PM
Long time, no posts from me..

Anyway I think the books story is clear:
Sais brother draw it. He only finished Sai in the last page and the book clearly shows them killing opponent and nearing the root jounin position. This means Sai's brother died in his final exam and thus only Sai is drawn to the last page. I could also quess that Sai killed him but then I'm not sure why Sai is drawed to the last page so I rule this option out.

Anyway, I think Kishi will tease us and not show Sasuke in about 3 chapters. Fist we create tactik and so on then we infaltrate Oro lair and then we see Sasuke entering some battle inside :)

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 26, 2006, 06:49 PM
I think Sai and his brother were seperated, and they wanted to find eachother, and, in doing this, they would meet many apponents, and finally meet. I was thinking to fight, but then I saw they were holding hands in the middle of the book where they would have met.

C4animax
March 26, 2006, 08:15 PM
Yeah!!! I agree, maybe something like the one Jiraiya said in 251 to Naruto: "Don't use that Jutsu" :tem

If you look at the chat between him and naruto it says : "You do have a bad temper, especially when it comes to akatsuki, so i know you know but don't use that jutsu"(no matter what?).
This was actually the message he gave him knowing that their ennemies was akatsuki and naruto easily get mad (prooved twice one vs daidera and vs orochimaru) and that is the reason why kakashi was given a special seal tag...so in my opinion do not expect more of "that jutsu" he has done it already, it was the NH4...(consider that as lee opening gates, it doesn't seem to be a jutsu but it is).

As someone mentioned one of the mosnter seems to look like orochimaru...maybe sai is making his move on him (he keeps lying anyway)...i can't tell who are the others :D

R3sistance
March 27, 2006, 10:50 AM
My predictions, Yamato will not give up the chance to fight a weakened Orochimaru easily. To Yamato this is a chance to get rid of a great threat. Only if the Risk is to great would Yamato back down from this fight.

If they fight Orochimaru. Orochimaru is basically probably still to weakened to fight what would give Yamato, Naruto and Sakura vs. Kabuto, Sasuke and Sai. Worst case scenario for Orochimaru is he tests Sai against Sasuke before the three make it there and that they are also weakened. Only leaving Kabuto really at full battle potential. However even if this is the case, Orochimaru will not sit idelly and will not be unprotected so likelihood is that Yamoto decides reinforcements are needed. Now the Earth village is probably the closest located ninja village and probably would love to know that Orochimaru is near by.

If not, probably another village like the sand or what not. Either way by the time anyone gets there, they have probably moved one. If kakashi is there it will probably lead on to some dog sniffing out the trail =P.

Another possilbility is that the Atasuki WAS watching the whole time, seeing any of Naruto's weaknesses, or Orochimaru's. If Atasuki was watching they too may take the chance to slay Orochimaru, however personally I believe that either Orochimaru will take over Sai's body or some wierd technique of sai's, takes over Orochimaru.

If I had to guess, rather then saying Sai switches bodys. He infact merges his enemy into himself, this is why he knows how his brother's enemy look like. If this is a true case then Sai is probably more powerful then Orochimaru and easily more powerful then Sasuke. As strong as Sasuke has gotten in 2.5 years, someone whom takes not only techniques but chakra of his victims would be more powerful. Sasuke in fact is probably the target of Sai rather then some peace offering from Danzou.

In the next fight with Naruto he will start using the common fighting techniques and then release a brand new techniques, this is often the way Naruto fights. bringing in one new move everytime as so to give him a slightly harder to predict battle pattern then someone like Sasuke that rarely uses a flare for creating new battle tactics whilst fighting or trying new methods in battle.

As good as sasuke is, he is too predictible and this is probably why the Sharingan is great for Sasuke as it allows him to make his opponent more predictible then himself. The only two times Sasuke really shown any flare was the lion combo (a partical copy ironically) and when he brang out the sharingan against Haku. Naruto you never know if he would fight purely by himself or borrow on the Kyuubi's Chakra. Sasuke allways uses the Sharingan, and never set's up traps or tricks in battle. Naruto is less predicitible, like when he used a shadow replication against Kabuto and caught kabuto's hand or when he called out 1,000+ replications against Gaara and got every single one to attack.

On the few things that have been said in the thread.

No the Kage Bushin does not automatically share the chakra evenly between shadows. This is what Naruto did purposefully to hide the real Naruto from Neji. Neji had seen the Kage Bushin before and did not comment on it then, therefore the real naruto probably had more chakra then the kage bushin but such a thing would not trick one whom can see chakra. If you look at the 3rd vs. Orochimaru fight, Yamato clearly says that to do the Kage Bushin at the 3rd's age it WOULD spread the chakra evenly, all chakra and therefore would be majorly wasteful. ;). Also one can turn Stamina into Chakra after doing a kage bushin to recoup chakra.

Sasuke DOES know what orochimaru wants with his body, firstly a quote, "I understand know, I must get more power even if I have to give my body to the Devil". Naruto tells Sasuke "All Orochimaru wants you for is a container for himself" during the big fight. Also when Sasuke arrives at the sound, Orochimaru has taken a new body, something a bit too hard to cover up. A ninja like Sasuke would not and could not miss important clues like this.

As for Sai's brother, it would probably be someone else from under Danzou's wing what deffinatly rules out the 4th (who we know was trained by Jiraiya). And as Danzou only needs the BEST material made his two best pupils fight to the death. It's likely all the people Sai and his brother fouth were other ninja some of what were Danzou's pupils, used as training fodder for Sai and his brother. Those that lose are useless to Danzou and therefore must be elimiated. This kind of Behaviour also comes from Orochimaru and if Sai and Sasuke do fight. If Sasuke loses, Orochimaru will lose interest in Sasuke.

lastly, sending a clone to the leaf village is almost impossible given the circumstances, that is, they toke about three days to get to the location, if we give a day for the relaxation it's still two days travel compared to like two hours travel chasing Orochimaru. We don't even know if there is a limit of how far a clone can drift from the user of the techniques either. also Orochimaru seems to be unable to detect Yamato's clone, what might be because it's made of wood and in dense forest. So he is completely unaware of the wood clone.

Phonox
March 27, 2006, 01:06 PM
And then he will go with team 7 to konoha...

ir_entau
March 27, 2006, 01:43 PM
The story goes on maybe talking about Sai's past when sasuke and sai encountered team 7 , i think for sai..its like the Monster anime...The story of johan and nina..like the story written by Checz guy franz Bonaparta about the monster without the name. Sai i believe is still to searching his other half..maybe that white haired inside the story book guy is forgotten other half....But most probably what i think is going on is...Sai will somehow in coming episodes will join Naruto (maybe Naruto will say something gay like how he knows how does it feel lonely and sai in a gay manner accept the Naruto's guide towards gay way of life and accept naruto as his gay mentor) and sasuke somehow will remain evil till the end....where Naruto and Sasuke will fight off again at the same place where the have fought before.....i think the moral or conclusion of Naruto when it reaches the final episode...is its okay to be lonely as long as u have some cool friend to hang out with...no matter ur friend has a weird spinning eye or a talking frog/dog....the end

XlxGaaraxlX
March 27, 2006, 03:13 PM
ya are you guys just guessing all these predictions?? or are you like 70 % right about it

SIsholinsfinestSI
March 27, 2006, 05:31 PM
I think team 7 when they get to the Oro hideout is going to get destroyed.............u got Sasuke, Sai, Kabuto and Oro.............let alone what ever ceations or traps Kabuto/Oro made and everybody knows how determined Sasuke is, who knows how many jutsus he's copyed by now. I think another team will pop up maybe Shinos Team????????? I cant wait to see what happens. :smile-big

Zaloof
March 27, 2006, 06:03 PM
i think that sai went to oro for revenge, or looking for his brother.
if we remember, oro took the body of a white haired dude who was the strongest between the impresoners. ithink that he's sai's brother and sai sacrificed everything just to see him again :)

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 27, 2006, 06:46 PM
The body Orochimaru took over 2.5 years ago is sais' brother.

kadoman
March 27, 2006, 06:59 PM
Hmmm...interesting theory, except how would Sai have found out about it?

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 27, 2006, 08:12 PM
I don't think Sai knows.
I think when Orochimaru is letting the face show, Sai will see it is his brother.

xeleron
March 27, 2006, 09:02 PM
I don't think sai has the ability to copy techniques and steal chakara. I mean, kabuto jumped on sai, and he couldnt do anything. If he had copied that many techniques as shown in his book, I would suspected he could of done something against kabuto with some hand to hand combat, and not be so clumsy dropping all his stuff without knowing. YOu may think orchimaru is the superior and stuff, but I am sure he would fight against kabuto or at least evade if he is THAT strong. Maybe he is just skinny, I just don't think he that strong at all.
Instead of stealing techniques, he can draw other people's armor and weapon, and use it?
Orichimaru did say sai was a present for him... not the other way around.. so I would suspect sasuke is still the ultimate toy for orichmaru.

billion bruce lees
March 27, 2006, 10:21 PM
i predict that kabuto is sai's brother[br][size=1]Posted at: March 27, 2006, 07:16:40 PM
I don't think sai has the ability to copy techniques and steal chakara. I mean, kabuto jumped on sai, and he couldnt do anything. If he had copied that many techniques as shown in his book, I would suspected he could of done something against kabuto with some hand to hand combat, and not be so clumsy dropping all his stuff without knowing. YOu may think orchimaru is the superior and stuff, but I am sure he would fight against kabuto or at least evade if he is THAT strong. Maybe he is just skinny, I just don't think he that strong at all.
Instead of stealing techniques, he can draw other people's armor and weapon, and use it?
Orichimaru did say sai was a present for him... not the other way around.. so I would suspect sasuke is still the ultimate toy for orichmaru.
[/quote]or he could be just playing " weak" so they don't feel threatened and take him with them, and notice that look on oro's face when kabuto asked if sai could help him with his experiments.

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 27, 2006, 10:27 PM
No, Sai's brother is the man whom Orochimaru has taken the body of 2.5 years ago. I mean, he had light hair, and he was there for a reson, right?
Just watch, you'll see that I'm correct.
He DID say his brother was dead.

billion bruce lees
March 27, 2006, 11:23 PM
No, Sai's brother is the man whom Orochimaru has taken the body of 2.5 years ago. I mean, he had light hair, and he was there for a reson, right?
nope, not his brother that guy was old fartin'

DarkManSharingan32
March 28, 2006, 12:05 AM

The way Sai talked about the death of his brother... he made it sound as if he had witnessed it, and did not know how to react... So I would quickly rule out THAT guy...

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 28, 2006, 12:48 AM
Well, either way, I'm sure that was his brother, and he only said he didn't know what face to make at his brothers' feuneral, he didn't say there was a body, or anything.

DarkManSharingan32
March 28, 2006, 01:46 AM
Well, either way, I'm sure that was his brother, and he only said he didn't know what face to make at his brothers' feuneral, he didn't say there was a body, or anything.

Yeah... You don't really have any proof.... Just mild coincidence...
It's also quite weird for emotionless ANBU to have a funeral for a body they don't even know is dead.... or know it's location...

Everything about your theory doesn't add up....

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 28, 2006, 02:52 AM
Well, I'm sure we'll see, and what I'm saying is much better than saying the name of every light-haired person in Naruto, now isn't it?

Mikk1o5
March 28, 2006, 03:18 AM
what if sai's brother is Kakashi? he's got the same eyes....and uh...kakashi has white/gray-ish hair? that'll be crazy! but it can be a possibility....0.o

DarkManSharingan32
March 28, 2006, 03:29 AM
Well, I'm sure we'll see, and what I'm saying is much better than saying the name of every light-haired person in Naruto, now isn't it?

Yes it is actually...

Slightly....lol

what if sai's brother is Kakashi? he's got the same eyes....and uh...kakashi has white/gray-ish hair? that'll be crazy! but it can be a possibility....0.o

Hmm? Sai is old enough to be Kakashi's son... the incident that happened to Kakashi's father rules out the possibility that he could have fathered Sai as well...

Plus, (and i believe this is the gratest hinderence to your theory).... His brother is dead...

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 28, 2006, 03:39 AM
Why is everyone jumping on anyone with light hair, just to be the first to theorize that is could be, or is Sais' brother?
I mean. next we'll see people Saying; 'Yup! Ino is Sais' brother!' 'Tsunade is Sais' brother.'

DarkManSharingan3 is right about the fact that Sais' brother is dead, and Kakashi is much too old to be his brother.

Besides, Deidara cannot be Sais' brother. Sai is from the leaf, so chances are his brother would be, too. Which Deidara is not.

But I'm still going to say it's the man whom Orochimaru has the body of.
Try to prove me wrong, but that's what I'm saying, until proven incorrect.

XlxGaaraxlX
March 28, 2006, 05:47 AM
I wish Sai was like a spy to orochimaru :)

KTFS
March 28, 2006, 06:50 AM
Wow all this talke about Sais' bro bening this person and that person. And like DarkManSharingan3 said and Konojo_Baka_Ssi renforced Sais' bro is dead.

Anyway Sais' a emo and i've began to wounder if he killed his brother. Just the way the book is made How there meeting in the middle. And the one page without a face is on Sais' side. He may not want to put it there. They are nins. And that is the root side of the anub. which would be more ruthless With Danzo leading then the regular anub of the leaf. Just a thought...

ir_entau
March 28, 2006, 08:59 AM
i think sai stands for Stand Alone Idiot.....

narutarded
March 28, 2006, 09:58 AM
after a sever beatdown on sai:
naruto: "kakashi sensai has the new eye thingie"
sasake: drops the dead corpse of Sai "i miss konoha, lets go home guys"

group hug.

walkie
March 28, 2006, 02:05 PM
i think orochimaru is aware of yamato's bunshin...he is planning something to do, dont know what? but he wants that team comes after him to his hideout

XlxGaaraxlX
March 28, 2006, 03:22 PM
um guys how do you put that picture on the left side??[br]Posted at: March 28, 2006, 12:16:44 PM_________________________________________________ :amuse I dont think kakashi and sai are alike....[br]Posted at: March 28, 2006, 12:22:30 PM_________________________________________________does anybody think?

Predator
March 28, 2006, 03:30 PM
Orochimaru is too weak to put up a good fight for the time being. I think he won't fight anymore for now.

@XlxGaaraxlX
Hey. kid. Please don't double post. Just modify the message you wrote. Double posting makes others angry.

XlxGaaraxlX
March 28, 2006, 03:35 PM
ok sorry :darn never knew

The Boff
March 28, 2006, 03:37 PM

The way Sai talked about the death of his brother... he made it sound as if he had witnessed it, and did not know how to react... So I would quickly rule out THAT guy...

I wouldnt... that guys last wish to orochi was to release the rest of his clan. is it not possible that sai was there watching everything?
im not saying that it is that guy but the possibility is still out there......

XlxGaaraxlX
March 28, 2006, 03:41 PM
If um the wood using guy told naruto not to use the demon power thingy then how will naruto be even strong??? I thought naruto is only strong because of him... Remember in the chunin exam he used the demon power to beat neji and used it again to fight sasuke and other lots of times

The Boff
March 28, 2006, 03:47 PM
hes still strong even without it...
he has a crapload of his own chakra and he doesnt know how to die.
he dont have that skill. and hes been training with one of the sannins for almost three years.
i still think he could kick serious arse... remember the fight agains gaara? when he brings out
2000 kage bunshins, thats his own chakra his own powers. he can still fight.

SIsholinsfinestSI
March 28, 2006, 05:10 PM
When naruto gets to the hideout hes going to feel the pain............he jus finished fighting Oro, WoodMan jus told him not to use the Kyuubi power, hes in some serious trouble......then u got Sasuke u know hes jus waitng for a fight.............Question Will Sasuke be able to copy WoodMans Jutsus???? :notrust

Predator
March 28, 2006, 05:20 PM
When naruto gets to the hideout hes going to feel the pain............he jus finished fighting Oro, WoodMan jus told him not to use the Kyuubi power, hes in some serious trouble......then u got Sasuke u know hes jus waitng for a fight.............Question Will Sasuke be able to copy WoodMans Jutsus???? :notrust

No, he won't. Yamato has a Bloodline Limit. (You guys are only looking at pictures or what?)

Sasuke will be in a mood to show off, but he won't go that far to start a fight. Donno about Kabuto.
The main problem will be that Sakura's wound will make her the fifth wheel again. (Let's avoid off topics)

Miso
March 28, 2006, 05:35 PM

As Predator_U said: Yamato has a bloodline limit. He is some kind of clone of the 1st because he was "made" of the 1st Hokage's genes. It's clearly said by Tsunade in one of the recent chapters.
Yamato is the product of one of Orochimaru's experiments.

And now back on topic:
And I highly doubt that Naruto will easily be beaten if he doesn't use the Kyuubi's chakra.
Look, Yamato himself as an ANBU stated that Naruto has his own strength and should use it instead of relying on Kyuubi's chakra.

I think he wouldn't advise Naruto to do so if he wasn't sure that Naruto would be able to manage somehow. I can't imagine that he says such a thing to Naruto expecting that Naruto will totally inferior to the other ninjas.

The main problem will be that Sakura's wound will make her the fifth wheel again. (Let's avoid off topics)

True. Her current state will make her a weak point in the team. Although she has amazing physical strength she wouldn't be able to use it properly while she is wounded.
In general I think it would be hard for Yamato's team if it goes against a Orochimaru-Sasuke-Sai-Kabuto combo.
First: if all of them join they are outnumbered by one.
Second: As all of their opponents are very capable and strong ninja they have the disadvantage of Sakura's wound.

SIsholinsfinestSI
March 28, 2006, 06:08 PM
As Predator_U said: Yamato has a bloodline limit. He is some kind of clone of the 1st because he was "made" of the 1st Hokage's genes. It's clearly said by Tsunade in one of the recent chapters.
Yamato is the product of one of Orochimaru's experiments.

And now back on topic:
And I highly doubt that Naruto will easily be beaten if he doesn't use the Kyuubi's chakra.
Look, Yamato himself as an ANBU stated that Naruto has his own strength and should use it instead of relying on Kyuubi's chakra.

I think he wouldn't advise Naruto to do so if he wasn't sure that Naruto would be able to manage somehow. I can't imagine that he says such a thing to Naruto expecting that Naruto will totally inferior to the other ninjas.

True. Her current state will make her a weak point in the team. Although she has amazing physical strength she wouldn't be able to use it properly while she is wounded.
In general I think it would be hard for Yamato's team if it goes against a Orochimaru-Sasuke-Sai-Kabuto combo.
First: if all of them join they are outnumbered by one.
Second: As all of their opponents are very capable and strong ninja they have the disadvantage of Sakura's wound.

I dont think so naruto is not ready to be able to fight like that yet...............i think its going to take alittle training and discipline to be able to pull that off. So he will get pounded in tha face for a bit before it happens. :smile-big

MadTact
March 28, 2006, 06:30 PM
I think Naruto is really strong we have seen Naruto fight without the Kyubi chakra, like during the chunin exams in the forest after Oro sealed up his chakra, if remember correctly he used kage bunshin a lot against those guys. Hopefully he will not only stop relying on the Kyuubi's chakra but also Kage Bunshin as much.

off topic: Woodman lol poor Yamato is being called woodman

DarkManSharingan32
March 28, 2006, 07:03 PM
I wouldnt... that guys last wish to orochi was to release the rest of his clan. is it not possible that sai was there watching everything?
im not saying that it is that guy but the possibility is still out there......

That makes it even less possible... because this event would've had to happen in Konoha... Do you remember such an even happening? Me neither... (Remember, it is a smart assumption to believe that Sai is from Konoha, as we have no proof or even a hint to think otherwise)

The Boff
March 28, 2006, 07:26 PM
ok lets discuss this further somewhere else.
http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=2364.0

my prediction for 301: nothing but dialogue... a huge fight just took place.
we were shown a character we havent seen for a while. they are gonna talk, talk and
then talk some more

Gold Knight
March 28, 2006, 11:10 PM
@XlxGaaraxlX
Hey. kid. Please don't double post. Just modify the message you wrote. Double posting makes others angry.

Who is it making angry? I don't think it should make anybody angry, we do have an automatic merging posts feature after all to make our lives easier... :p

Though it's preferable (if just for aesthetic reasons) if you avoid doing that, of course XD

As for Sakura's wound, yeah it might hinder her, but she did have her moment in the spotlight against Sasori anyway. But she needs to remember what Tsunade said, that she needs to AVOID being injured with her evasion skills. I think this will serve as a reminder to her to be more careful next time.

And yes, I agree, Naruto has the strength to be able to fight his own battles without the Kyuubi. Yamato seemed surprised that Naruto was able to still move despite the pressure of the four-tails shroud.

So, I do strongly believe now that Naruto has a great amount of personal chakra separate from the Kyuubi. And as Kabuto himself noted a long time ago in the Forest of Death, if Naruto ever learns how to control his own chakra, he'd be a monster in his own right.

UzumakiRoman
March 29, 2006, 01:39 AM
And yes, I agree, Naruto has the strength to be able to fight his own battles without the Kyuubi. Yamato seemed surprised that Naruto was able to still move despite the pressure of the four-tails shroud.

So, I do strongly believe now that Naruto has a great amount of personal chakra separate from the Kyuubi. And as Kabuto himself noted a long time ago in the Forest of Death, if Naruto ever learns how to control his own chakra, he'd be a monster in his own right.

i agree with you gold!
we have yet to see what Jiraiya truly taught Naruto outside of Kyuubi mode!
i can't wait to see when Naruto's style truly comes together!
he's gonna have everyone in konoha calling him Naruto-sama!!!!!

billion bruce lees
March 29, 2006, 06:59 AM
i'm guessing sasuke is scary strong ringht about now, but is kabuto jelous or something" Quit talking like that".

kul
March 29, 2006, 07:24 AM
anyone know?? when chap 301 will come out? because I want to see sasuke!!!!! :burnkk

It usually comes out thursday, so it's about 36 more hours ;)

j9virtue
March 29, 2006, 01:11 PM
I believe sai's picture book is telling the story of shinsui and itachi.

razor
March 29, 2006, 01:44 PM
i agree with u.i think the sai's picture book is about two people who friend at the 1st and then at the center book the fight together and shisui die...sai brother...

Inferi
March 29, 2006, 02:38 PM
Could it at all be possible that Sai is simply observing the situation, and may go either way such as if Team 7 has a chance to take down Orochimaru, he might flip again, but if they don't he stays with Orochimaru, depending on which is more favorable to Danzou...
and is it just me or does Sai really not seem that comfortable around Orochimaru and Kabuto,
Anyway 301 probably is more talking about Sai's rather creepy picture book, and more of baiting us with further plot intrigues and Sasuke probably ending with the two groups becoming fully aware of each other at the end of the chapter, or the beggining of 302 and possibly Sakura rather than Naruto pushing herself to hard to see Sasuke, and Naruto actually interviening, since hes already made a few rash decisions.

kadoman
March 29, 2006, 05:05 PM
Credit somebody called Takunda for this little gem, but damn, if this ain't a helluva chapter prediction:  I'd have a bet on it.

The chapter will start with sasuke standing up..and we get a full page of Sasuke..in all his new attire..Sharingan out.

Sasuke will then attack Sai..with a fast step from where he is and Sai will imedeately leap back and block the attack..and while smiling..will say.."No need to be so hasty!"

Sasuke will ask him why he betrayed his village..and Kabuto will think that is a weird question, as sasuke betrayed his village as well...sasuke will just give him a stare..with sharingan..then he will look at Sai..and ask him if he is any good. Orochimaru will just smile. Sai will actually be behind Sasuke..and sasuke would have attacked a clone.

Sasuke will be somewhat impressed...but then will be like.."there is a rat outside". Sasuke will close his eyes.

The next shot will be Yamato's mokuton bunshin..and it will be like.."I have been discovered...!!!"

Then there will be an explosion..and where the tree clone was..will be a big whole..and the area will be covered in black flame.

Yamato..some kms away will be like.."ah..my bunshin was discovered!" Sasuke will be standing outside...and will be looking outwards..

then he will turn his head, and be like.."this feeling...I know this feeling" Orochimaru will tell him that his friends are on the way, and that Naruto has become quite the jinchiruki. Sasuke will be like.."Naruto..."

Then walk back into the cave. Next scene will be Yamato and team looking down at the valley..and Yamato will be like..."I lost the trail of my bunshin over here!"

And...then chapter will end..and we will look forward to chap 302!

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 29, 2006, 05:32 PM
I think Sasuke has lines under his eyes like Itachi does now. <3

SevenSild
March 29, 2006, 05:57 PM
Then there will be an explosion..and where the tree clone was..will be a big whole..and the area will be covered in BLACK FLAMES.

Yamato..some kms away will be like.."ah..my bunshin was discovered!" SASUKE will be standing outside...and will be LOOKING outwards..

Simple equation : SASUKE + LOOKING (sharingan) + BLACK FLAMES = Mangekyou Sharingan - Amaterasu -

Kinda simple xD

Predator
March 29, 2006, 06:10 PM
Then there will be an explosion..and where the tree clone was..will be a big whole..and the area will be covered in black flame.

If MS is damaging the ability to see I doubt Sasuke will be such an idiot to use Amaterasu on every bug in the backyard. Katon will do just fine. There could be flame, but not the black ones. IF Sasuke has MS it will be revealed in a special occasion. Are you really so naive to believe such a move can be revealed so simply and used right and left?

Zaloof
March 29, 2006, 06:26 PM
i think that even now sasuke doesn't know what exactly are naruto's kyuubi powers :p

Uchiro
March 29, 2006, 07:14 PM
I like to believe myself that Uchiha Sasuke is not truely evil. He is an avenger bent on avenging his clan, not destroying the world. Or Naruto and the other Leaf Ninja. This much was proven after he left their fight at the valley of the end. Exclaiming out loud that he would find his own way to surpass Itachi rather than go back and finish naruto off. He's only using Orochimaru to get stronger and wouldnt hesitate to kill him if he got in his way. Personally I would like to see Naruto and Sasuke meet again only to have Sasuke admit that he is happy to see his friends again.

Sasuke: "It's good to see you again, Naruto. Sakura. I cannot return to Konoha yet tho. I still have unfinished business."

Maybe a prediction for the future is Team Kakashi will then fight against Orochimaru and Kabuto to help Sasuke escape and go after Itachi alone. That would be extremely exciting!

Miso
March 29, 2006, 07:18 PM
i think that even now sasuke doesn't know what exactly are naruto's kyuubi powers :p

I think he has at least a hint because he has once fought against Naruto in a half Kyuubi mode (remember the great clash between them after which Sasuke leaves Konoha?)

then he will turn his head, and be like.."this feeling...I know this feeling" Orochimaru will tell him that his friends are on the way, and that Naruto has become quite the jinchiruki. Sasuke will be like.."Naruto..."

I like that part.
Overall it's a nice and very detailed prediction. Creds to Takunda!

Dracul
March 29, 2006, 07:37 PM
I dont mean to be the bad guy.. but to everyone who is hoping against hope that sasuke will greet naruto and sakura with any fondness is sorely mistaken. he left them before on his own will. he doesn't care that they exist, at least not until itachi doesnt. even then, he will most likely be alligned (or taken over) with oro. chances are, we'll just have another 3 sannin. 2 "good", 1 "evil".

btw, sasuke is a traitor! :p

Miso
March 29, 2006, 07:47 PM
It's true that Sasuke will not look forward to a meeting with Sakura and Naruto.
But I can't agree on you that he doesn't care that they exist.
I think Sasuke can't ignore that they were once friends, that he had a strong rivalry/friendship bond to Naruto.
His feelings may have turned into disdain for Naruto and his naive way of living and fighting but he just cannot ignore Naruto's existence.

animefeen
March 29, 2006, 08:06 PM
I dont mean to be the bad guy.. but to everyone who is hoping against hope that sasuke will greet naruto and sakura with any fondness is sorely mistaken.  he left them before on his own will.  he doesn't care that they exist, at least not until itachi doesnt.  even then, he will most likely be alligned (or taken over) with oro.  chances are, we'll just have another 3 sannin.  2 "good", 1 "evil". 

btw, sasuke is a traitor! :p

You've seem to have forgotten in both the manga and the anime..because of the respect and FRIENDSHIP he form with Naruto he refused to do as his bother said and kill his best friend thus that will make him more powerful...what he did in its place was hate his brother even more and decided that he would find his own path to power without harming his friends to gain it...

They will however never been the friends they once were, I believe something will happen in the near future to prove this point..

Uchiro
March 29, 2006, 08:21 PM
Well, Im just saying. He has no reason to hate naruto but to maybe explain that he cannot go back yet, but maybe someday. Then Naruto and Co. Can help him get away from Orochimaru. He has to leave Oro soon anyways because 3 years is almost up. His current body is starting to reject him. Then Naruto and Sakura wont be so heartbroken over the loss of their comrade. Instead feel good that they will get to see him again one day when everything is resolved.

Dragonzair
March 29, 2006, 08:37 PM
Sasuke won't definitely greet his former team members with any fondness, and everyone knows that. He did leave Konoha in his free will, afterall.

But there's a chance where, at one point, something will definitely trigger in the back of his mind There's an insy winsy chance that Sasuke still cares about his teammates.

He did choose not to kill Naruto, and decided that he'll find other ways to beat his brother and avenge his family. This shows that Sasuke is willing to betray Konoha to save his somewhat of a friendship with Naruto.

He may also choose to leave Oro once he's gotten stronger and try to kill his brother then.

>_> *cough*

Apparently, animefeen beat me to that point already. Damn you. ._.

Anyway, I have a feeling Sasuke won't show his face this chapter yet. I have a feeling Kishimoto would want to make us suffer again this chapter. He'd probably show us what's going on in Yamato's group now.

They'd probably be on their way to the hideout, while discussing Sai's book and all. The end of the chapter would probably be of them about to enter the hideout or something like that.

Then chapter 302 would be something like:

*Team Yamato enters*

Naruto: Oi! Oro, you dumbass!!!

*chirp*

Oro and company had moved into another hideout and that's when Sasuke will re-appear again. XD

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 29, 2006, 11:48 PM
I don't like Sasuke,...I'll leave it at that, because if I say I hate him, it could possibly be concidered charachter bashing.
But I do think he would be willing to come back, when finished using Orochimaru, and has killed Itachi, and I would prey to God everyone who went on that mission with Shikamaru would beat the crap out of that idiot for what he did.
Anyway, Kabuto isn't his brother, I'm sure....that would be somthing stupid. His brother is dead.
When Orochimaru takes his face off or somthing, you'll see the body he is using is Sais' brother.

billion bruce lees
March 30, 2006, 12:08 AM
I don't like Sasuke,...I'll leave it at that, because if I say I hate him, it could possibly be concidered charachter bashing.
But I do think he would be willing to come back, when finished using Orochimaru, and has killed Itachi, and I would prey to God everyone who went on that mission with Shikamaru would beat the crap out of that idiot for what he did.
Anyway, Kabuto isn't his brother, I'm sure....that would be somthing stupid. His brother is dead.
When Orochimaru takes his face off or somthing, you'll see the body he is using is Sais' brother.
what other character do you know of in age range that is sorta like sai, secretive smart and known to be hiding his full potential

Tanuki-dono
March 30, 2006, 12:54 AM
Well, since I always seem to wait till last minute to give my opinion, here I go.

While in the beginning, I liked to entertain the thought that perhaps the mysterious brother was someone we knew, due to the fact that Sai's true name remained in the shrouds of the unknown, I now am leaning towards the possibility that his brother is a)an unknown entity and b)very, very dead indeed. (Watch this be slashed with an unexpected turn of events, haha! Oh well - it's all in the fun of predicting!) As of right now, my main logic for this comes from the contact with Sasuke.

I know, I know. >.> But there is a reason. Sasuke's characterization will, in my opinion, be a major focus in the coming chapters. In fact, he and Naruto both have need for further development as far as dealing with strength goes. Sasuke, in particular. Now, I sort of got the impression that Sai <i>might</i> have been the one to kill his brother. Like I'm sure someone already mentioned, both brothers seem to be painted on each side of the book, and in the book, there seems to be art of their battles. A possibility is that they actually meet in the middle - symbolism of sorts. So perhaps Sai is the one who killed his brother. Locking of emotions indeed.

Now, if Sai <i>was</i> responsible for the murder of his brother, that presents an interesting foil with Sasuke, who aims to take revenge for his family by killing Itachi. The artsy side of me thinks that it would be an interesting parallel. This also goes back to my belief that for Sasuke to really grow, he needs to give up being an Avenger, and perhaps, give up killing Itachi. (Easier said than done, but perhaps more revelations about the true circumstances of the Uchiha massacre as well as Itachi's reasons will shed light on this?) Maybe the harsh reality of killing your own blood will give some sort of enlightenment or hint to the reader?

Of course, there's always the possibility that Sai didn't kill his brother or that his brother is actually alive somewhere. As for the Sai = Uchiha theory, I rolled that one in my head for a while. It'd be interesting, yes, but I like to think that Sai is soemthing totally new, you know. On the one hand, the fact that Sai took his enemy's weapons, etc. after each defeat might lend to the possibility of there being Sharingan involved, but that's a long shot. It could have something to do with his lack of emotions or art techniques, or perhaps something totally new.

As for Sasuke, I think he's he's still got a place in his heart for Naruto and Sakura, but he sure isn't going to show it immediately. He's probably going to act really "cool" and aloof, and I bet he's learned a ton of jutsu. I don't think he'll be able to summon a Kusanagi sword or anything like that (at least I hope not), but I think he'll be more skilled in sword art and lots of creepy jutsu. Personality-wise, he's going to be pretty ruthless, since all he's had to cultivate these past years is the thought of Revenge. He's got a long road ahead to discover true strength. May Naruto beat some sense into him.

billion bruce lees
March 30, 2006, 01:03 AM
i think sauke will only be scary if he passed the barrier of having to use hand seals to do jutsus.
if he can do all that crap without moving a muscle and just from chakra control, i don't think he can be rivaled

Miso
March 30, 2006, 01:04 AM
Anyway, I have a feeling Sasuke won't show his face this chapter yet. I have a feeling Kishimoto would want to make us suffer again this chapter. He'd probably show us what's going on in Yamato's group now.

They'd probably be on their way to the hideout, while discussing Sai's book and all. The end of the chapter would probably be of them about to enter the hideout or something like that.

Then chapter 302 would be something like:

*Team Yamato enters*

*chirp*

Oro and company had moved into another hideout and that's when Sasuke will re-appear again. XD

Oi oi - I hope you aren't right, DZ!
But it may be possible that Sasuke stays hidden for another chapter. >_<

But what I feel is that we will see a tiny little bit of Sasuke.
A lil bit of chitchat between him and Sai.
The rest will be about Team Yamato, perhaps coming up to the secret hideout, perhaps meeting Sai, Kabuto and Oro.
But not yet Sasuke.

For the discussion about Sai's brother we have an own topic: Who is his brother? (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=2364.0) in the Naruto Toshokan.
You may want to take a look there and leave your theories. :amuse

Amano
March 30, 2006, 01:50 AM
I still dont understand why Yamoto insists on going after Oro and crew. Seriously whats the plan? He cant be honestly thinking of attacking them. Oro could most likely take the 3 of them alone. But if they really start an attack I can only see Sasuke jumping in demanding from Oro to leave them alive and let them go.

billion bruce lees
March 30, 2006, 01:52 AM
it'll be a getting to know you chapter, sai impressions of sasuke, the teamms further delve into sai book, maybe catching a glimpse of sauke

amano i see it much worst than that, engagement is a no, no!

mageofdeath
March 30, 2006, 02:56 AM
totally agree with you T-D, Sai is in the manga for a reason and what better reason than to show sasuke what he'll become by killing his own flesh...

HokageNaruto
March 30, 2006, 03:22 AM
sasuke's appearnce last chapter was a really shock since team kakashi is heading towards orochimaru's lair, if kishimoto plans on reuniting sasuke with naruto and sakura then there must be a fight of some proportion due to the volitility within their realtionship......would kishimoto really make naruto lose soundly against sasuke?....i know that this manga is far from over but at the same time why would u take ur main character and continously put him on the losing side or the non developing side....jsut to further develop someone else?........when sai was introduced, sai made naruto seem idiotic just like sasuke, now that sasuke reappears sasuke seems much more confident and powerful, and our naruto even though mature still has to deal with the ol "dunce/weak" routine.....i just hope this next chapter or chapter's really shows narutos true strenght either physically or mentally

DarkManSharingan32
March 30, 2006, 03:24 AM
I still dont understand why Yamoto insists on going after Oro and crew. Seriously whats the plan? He cant be honestly thinking of attacking them. Oro could most likely take the 3 of them alone. But if they really start an attack I can only see Sasuke jumping in demanding from Oro to leave them alive and let them go.

No, Orochimaru has already hit the limit of his body... and fighting against even two of them would put him in a terrible situation right now. Yamato has the smartest plan... and it is one that i have explained many times by now.

~Ahem~ Look, Team 7 can't simply ignore the oppertunity that has been laid in front of them. They, if successful, can re-take Sasuke and kill Orochimaru... Which is obviously the percieved aim of all of this. If he were to turn back, they would lose the lead on Orochimaru Sasuke, and Kabuto... thus destroying any chance of doing away with THE NUMBER ONE THREAT TO KONOHA...

Now i can begin to hear you nay-sayers mumbling that the Akatsuki is the number one threat.... But honestly the true aim of Akatsuki hasn't been developed yet. Orochimaru, on the other hand, has virtually vowed to bring down Konoha by any means necessary....

THIS is what Yamato is doing... and i think its a rather solid plan... as long as they all don't die... They can succeed in returning to the villiage, and ratting on Sai...lol

binkansarariman
March 30, 2006, 03:35 AM
if Team Yamato really confronted Sasuke then i predict that we can see the shocking revelation of Sakura's the one who'd take the best foot of kicking Sasuke's ass (much to Naruto's unexpectation).. u see, Sakura now feels Sasuke and him are very much platonic.. and she's turning to Naruto now.. ehehhe

DarkManSharingan32
March 30, 2006, 04:32 AM
if Team Yamato really confronted Sasuke then i predict that we can see the shocking revelation of Sakura's the one who'd take the best foot of kicking Sasuke's ass (much to Naruto's unexpectation).. u see, Sakura now feels Sasuke and him are very much platonic.. and she's turning to Naruto now.. ehehhe

Ha ha, i believe i was the first to say that... and it is something i highly expect to happen. It's both Sasuke and Naruto's turn to fully see how much Sakura has grown...

mageofdeath
March 30, 2006, 04:48 AM
I seriously doubt sakura could do anything at this point other than gawk, because one of her arms is out of smashy smashy for the moment...
and even if she could fight without what is probably half of her "jutsu" she'd just get pwned because she probably wont be fast enough to keep up with the big boys.

It's fine to state your ideas and thoughts, but please, no "bashing." -Tanuki :)

SevenSild
March 30, 2006, 04:56 AM
*Team Yamato enters*

*chirp*

http://www.lukerpig.com/pwnd.jpg

ROFL XD Pretty sweet if something like that does happen. XD ///DZ

DarkManSharingan32
March 30, 2006, 06:30 AM
I seriously doubt sakura could do anything at this point other than gawk, because one of her arms is out of smashy smashy for the moment...
and even if she could fight without what is probably half of her "jutsu" she'd just get pwned because she probably wont be fast enough to keep up with the big boys.

It's fine to state your ideas and thoughts, but please, no "bashing." -Tanuki :)

Oh, i'm highly sure Sasuke would take Sakura lightly.... and end up paying for it.... You know, somethin where he just stands there and scoffs as Sakura steps forward... And then she just lets loose a punch into the ground that shatters underneath Sasuke feet making him have to jump away to dodge...

This would set up an attack for Sakura as he landed, enabling her to get a clean shot off, and send Sasuke flying.... Of course Sasuke would stand up laughing saying something like "So... you CAN get stonger..." ~insert random insult~....

The point is.... I believe this arc is merely to get the three main character re-acquainted with one another... Sort of a checkpoint for what will happen later on in the story...

rehobeachlady
March 30, 2006, 06:42 AM
Wow - very surprised we haven't had any images or anything released yet...usually there's something out by now...even if it's only an image or two *eargerly awaiting*

Uchiro
March 30, 2006, 07:19 AM
Team Yamato/Kakashi persists on going after Orochimaru because that was their mission... Meet with the spy from Akatsuki and get information. Upon finding out that it was Kabuto, Yamato followed suit. Kabuto and Orochimaru only planned to kill Sasori, and found out that there was no Sasori anymore. Sakura had killed him with his own grandmother. Sakura isnt as weak as some might think.

That is the reason they continue to pursue Orochimaru. It was their mission. The direct mission was to gain information helpful in the assassination of Orochimaru and to get Uchiha Sasuke back.

I don't think Sasuke is going to just give them the warmest welcome a true friend would give on any given day, but I do think there will be feelings there, freshly stirred up over a bad situation that was left unresolved.

One thing is for certain... Sasuke needs to escape Orochimaru soon... unless we get treated to a battle where Sasuke is secretly strong enough to take them all on. that would be suprising! And fulfilling! Go Sas!

My disagreement is with everyone saying that Sasuke is evil because he betrayed Konoha... that is Pish Tosh. He never really betrayed his village at all. He didnt destroy anything or steal anything. He simply left. On his own. No kidnapping, no murders of "Kage". He left. To my knowledge, didnt Jiraya-Sama do the same thing? To become a Shinobi for him self? No one considers him to be a betrayal of Konoha? He still kicks ass with Tsunade! and fights Orochimaru and spies on Akatsuki for Konoha. He left but still works solo for the village WHILE writing his Ero books.

There is a lot of misconception with this series... a lot Kishimoto put into it that a lot of people are overlooking.

Habib77fm
March 30, 2006, 08:41 AM
My disagreement is with everyone saying that Sasuke is evil because he betrayed Konoha... that is Pish Tosh. He never really betrayed his village at all. He didnt destroy anything or steal anything. He simply left. On his own. No kidnapping, no murders of "Kage". He left. To my knowledge, didnt Jiraya-Sama do the same thing? To become a Shinobi for him self? No one considers him to be a betrayal of Konoha? He still kicks ass with Tsunade! and fights Orochimaru and spies on Akatsuki for Konoha. He left but still works solo for the village WHILE writing his Ero books.

There is a lot of misconception with this series... a lot Kishimoto put into it that a lot of people are overlooking.

Well Sauske did betray konoha. He went to the aid of orochimaru, and will betray them even more if orochimaru takes over his body.

Naruto
March 30, 2006, 08:54 AM
When will the chaper come out anyway? i hate speculating in things :(

dattebayo

Syaoran
March 30, 2006, 08:59 AM
I agree with the betrayal theory.
Leaving Konoha is not much of a big deal... Jiraiya did it too, but is always prepared to help as well.
Sasuke's leaving Konoha is different.
- He left with the Sound Four the country that invaded Konoha
- He went to Orochimaru, who is a S-Ranked criminal and in Konoha's Bingo Book
- Orochimaru is a user of kinjutsu, performs unhuman experiments and assasinated Sandaime!

How could you not call such a person a treator? Even if his motive is revenge, that's NOT a reason to betray your village.

narutarded
March 30, 2006, 08:59 AM
i see in the future, sooner or later oro will merge with sasuke if not now, later, and naruto will use the 3rds technique to seal oro's soul permanently and save his bitch ass friend. as for now, someone needs a beat down, and that is sai. i think sai is there to assasinate sasuke. its on.

theres just so many reasons for sasuke to go back to konoha now. ie; approaching death, kakashi's new sharingan,approaching death, chunin exam......
and god dammit the chunnin exam better come up soon. i want that. :amuse

oh and hell yeah i agree. ive been arguing that sasuke should not bew allowed to go back to konoha for ages/ hes a missing nin and should be in the bingo book. dammit hes corrupt.

binkansarariman
March 30, 2006, 09:01 AM
mageofdeath.. i guess the thoughts are mutual.. we'll see how much sakura have grown ... :amuse :smile-big

hatakescarecrow
March 30, 2006, 09:56 AM
Leaving Konoha is not much of a big deal... Jiraiya did it too, but is always prepared to help as well.
- Orochimaru is a user of kinjutsu, performs unhuman experiments and assasinated Sandaime!

How could you not call such a person a treator? Even if his motive is revenge, that's NOT a reason to betray your village.

Well people are entitled to thir own views.
Sasuke>You
admit it

Syaoran
March 30, 2006, 10:03 AM
What has Sasuke to do with me ^^' ?

hatakescarecrow
March 30, 2006, 10:08 AM
What has Sasuke to do with me ^^' ?

Don't look at me....The 2nd half of that post was out of boredom.

sejma
March 30, 2006, 10:15 AM
Oop, there's a raw:
http://s54.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=02JTI3127NPHX0O5HSI6AK7FG5
(link borrowed from Moridin's post on NF)

Interesting-looking chapter.

johanna4life
March 30, 2006, 10:16 AM
http://rapidshare.de/files/16777618/301.rar.html
soooooooooooooooooooooo close!!

juicethefruit
March 30, 2006, 10:17 AM
http://s54.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=02JTI3127NPHX0O5HSI6AK7FG5

hatakescarecrow
March 30, 2006, 10:18 AM
WoW

sasuke's sharingan is scary

centimetre
March 30, 2006, 10:19 AM
THANKS EVERYONE. It's mirrored here too: http://home.exetel.com.au/battle_franky/index.html/Franky%20House/NARUTO%20-%20301.zip

(er.. thanks to the_touch? ?_? hahaha I so don't have permission to post that link)

bapti
March 30, 2006, 10:19 AM
I agree with folk who say oro took over Sai's brother's body, it seems convienient and that there's no picture of the blonde haired boy and hence sai doesn't know how he died.

I reckon that Itachi killed all of the Uchina clan because he knew oro was after the Sharingan and this was a kind of final solution to stop it happening.  He left Sasuke alive so he would eventually be killed for his sins?

In the next chapter I reckon we'll find out what sai's mission with some conversation to sasuke.  He'll probably mention that Naruto is looking for him.  In the mean time Naruto and co preparing outside of the lair.  I also think that we might see someone from ataksuki trailing them so it'll become a 3-way fight at some point.

uncanny_sama
March 30, 2006, 10:23 AM
the raw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ch301

http://s41.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...10FKXK9DUYCWPF

hatakescarecrow
March 30, 2006, 10:23 AM
.......... wow so many links.

enzomars
March 30, 2006, 10:41 AM
I want mooore :-)

kataimiko
March 30, 2006, 10:45 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! omg omg omg omgggg!!! This was well worth not going to bed yet for!!! PANELS AND PANELS OF SASUKE GOODNESS!!!

j9virtue
March 30, 2006, 10:47 AM
That really looked like Deidra.. and if so.. what the hell... there would be too many major bad guys from konoha...

vlado
March 30, 2006, 10:49 AM
shity chapter , it blows....no full sasuke....

The Boff
March 30, 2006, 10:50 AM
holy hell people...... what the eff did he do to sai???? genjutsu?
an deidara? anbu? or what? i need to learn japanese and kanji......

kick ass!

hatakescarecrow
March 30, 2006, 10:52 AM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! omg omg omg omgggg!!! This was well worth not going to bed yet for!!! PANELS AND PANELS OF SASUKE GOODNESS!!!

I see u are suffering from OMG IT'S SASUKE syndrome.
But AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! so close to seeing his face

EmeraldKnight
March 30, 2006, 10:53 AM
Though it looks at first glance like Deidara, if you look more closely the person looks slightly different, more masculine, plus wasn't Deidara meant to be from the hidden rock village?

kataimiko
March 30, 2006, 10:56 AM
Did anyone else notice that Sasuke is NOT wearing one of those giant hideous purple bows around his waist? lol. The top of page nine clearly proves so.

enzomars
March 30, 2006, 10:56 AM
I'm disappointed! Sai's performance was so pathetic (or maybe he doesn't want to show his strength).
Yep taht guy looks like Deidara, but howww??? It can't be him!! ( He's supposed to be from the Rock country)

Did anyone else notice that Sasuke is NOT wearing one of those giant hideous purple bows around his waist? lol. The top of page nine clearly proves so.

Yes I noticed.But I already predicted that.

hatakescarecrow
March 30, 2006, 11:00 AM

I presume u had nightmares of that?

kataimiko
March 30, 2006, 11:03 AM
I presume u had nightmares of that?

indeed I did. :crying

hatakescarecrow
March 30, 2006, 11:03 AM
indeed I did. :crying

Well celebrate and thank god kishimoto then.

sejma
March 30, 2006, 11:08 AM
The eyes look a bit closer to Orochimaru's eyes, to me, but if it is Deidara, that would be an interesting twist - would he be rogue from ANBU, or spy?

(Also, my interpretation of the last part: Yamato gets into the drug trade! Naruto succumbs to peer pressure, on the idea that it will give him and Sakura massive sexual powers and desires (hence the flashback to Yamato telling him about Jiraiya's peeking on Tsunade, and the image of the lone tree, an obvious phallic symbol!), and swallows Yamato's eeeeeevil pill (hence the mouth wipe)! Now they shall be under MIND CONTROL!)

ikuroi
March 30, 2006, 11:08 AM
damn we didnt see that fullshoot..

Miso
March 30, 2006, 11:10 AM
I'm disappointed! Sai's performance was so pathetic (or maybe he doesn't want to show his strength).

I agree... Sai's reaction was quite lame.
I have hoped that he wouldn't react like a crybaby.
Quite an interesting chapter - now we'll only have to wait for the translations! ;)

The Boff
March 30, 2006, 11:11 AM
(Also, my interpretation of the last part: Yamato gets into the drug trade! Naruto succumbs to peer pressure, on the idea that it will give him and Sakura massive sexual powers and desires (hence the flashback to Yamato telling him about Jiraiya's peeking on Tsunade, and the image of the lone tree, an obvious phallic symbol!), and swallows Yamato's eeeeeevil pill (hence the mouth wipe)! Now they shall be under MIND CONTROL!)

:loool

kataimiko
March 30, 2006, 11:13 AM
The eyes look a bit closer to Orochimaru's eyes, to me, but if it is Deidara, that would be an interesting twist - would he be rogue from ANBU, or spy?

so many people are going to have fun making spoofs of those panels.... :tem

Majek
March 30, 2006, 11:16 AM
wow so Sasuke's nose grew large in the past 3 years eh. ROFL

enzomars
March 30, 2006, 11:25 AM
Hey! I have just noticed that Sasuke disappeared *poof kawarimi style* just before Oro gave that documents to Kabuto.
I wonder where did he go.Have he noticed the others outside???

Ayah
March 30, 2006, 11:27 AM
Uh-oh, do you suppose Kishimoto is facing lack in character design originality with that Deidara look-a-like? :s

We finally know at last what's inside the envelope: ANBU profiles, Yamato included. Didn't thought about that. What will Orochimaru gain from this information anyway?

I am slightly disappointed at Sasuke for still being under the shadows, though we see a bit more of him. Kishimoto is such a tease because we almost saw Sasuke's face :crying He's definitely wearing a long-sleeve shirt, that's confirmed. I see that there's something tied around his waist... *squints* it looks like rope, thinner than the one Oro uses. It's tied at the front.

Sai is no match to Sasuke if he was affected by Sasuke's freaking new genjutsu. I'm not surprised.

Yondaime on the cover page reminds me of another image of him in one of the anime calendars, thanks to the leaves.

I don't know what to say about the trio until a full translation is out.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Vaizard
March 30, 2006, 11:36 AM
Hey! I have just noticed that Sasuke disappeared *poof kawarimi style* just before Oro gave that documents to Kabuto.
I wonder where did he go.Have he noticed the others outside???

He's going to train with Orochimaru.

Predator
March 30, 2006, 11:49 AM
Nobody mentions the GREAT cover. Yondaime in such a majestic stance. I know some mods that will be verrrrry happy about this one.

I think Kishimoto has takken the idea of power being sensed as a pressure (Bleach). It's just to show how strong Sasuke has become. Something similar to Orochimarus actions with genjutsu in the Forest of Death.

enzomars
March 30, 2006, 11:57 AM
I think Kishimoto has takken the idea of power being sensed as a pressure (Bleach). It's just to show how strong Sasuke has become. Something similar to Orochimarus actions with genjutsu in the Forest of Death.

Nope that was a real attack ( maybe Genjutsu ).
Kabuto cryed " SASUKE KUN!!" To make him stop.

Pazuzu
March 30, 2006, 12:15 PM
I'm torn.

Sai got owned, which is good, but it was Sasuke doing the ownage, which is bad.

Damn.

bksianzz
March 30, 2006, 12:17 PM
i hope naruto does that 4th tail again and fight with sasuke... and in the mid of battle releases a 5th tail and pwn sasuke in the process of injuring both seriously, den sakura would have to decide who to save!

enzomars
March 30, 2006, 12:47 PM
Now we're fixed. That's NOT DEIDARA!!!

The Boff
March 30, 2006, 12:50 PM
but it sure as hell looked like him/her/it....

all and all this was a cool chapter... we get too see sasuke has developed a new sharingan based genjutsu.
naruto will have trouble with that! dont get me wrong i dont like sasuke especially much but...
theres a big chance that naruto will have trouble with him.

Dariusd
March 30, 2006, 12:51 PM
Nope that was a real attack ( maybe Genjutsu ).
Kabuto cryed " SASUKE KUN!!" To make him stop.

That reminded me of Forest of Death, when Orochimaru instilled fear into Sasuke and Sakura. Sai said it made him feel.. So maybe it's some form of genjutsu..

T0FFe3m@n
March 30, 2006, 01:05 PM
That was some pretty cool genjutsu from Sasuke there, we didn't get a full view or a raiton jutsu like the spoiler said however. Translation will be nice.

modokjr
March 30, 2006, 01:10 PM
...maybe...

It's definitely genjutsu. The sense of killing intent manifests itself as paralysing fear. That was a complete hallucination. Also, the early translations imply it was a doujutsu ... though who knows. Nihongaeri may blow through here and explain that Sasuke doesn't like to be looked at directly in the eye, that diva. :amuse

enzomars
March 30, 2006, 01:22 PM
but it sure as hell looked like him/her/it....

all and all this was a cool chapter... we get too see sasuke has developed a new sharingan based genjutsu.
naruto will have trouble with that! dont get me wrong i dont like sasuke especially much but...
theres a big chance that naruto will have trouble with him.

Yep! Naruto's worst nightmare. Fight a Doujutsu expert. Naruto sucks so much at genjutsu and genjutsu-kai, the fight between him and Sasuke (if it happens) is gonna be so unfair. The idiot is gonna fall head ahead in a stupid genjustu trap. :sgan
He should've trained more with Gai-Sensei !!! :Gaipose

Kickmeister
March 30, 2006, 01:28 PM
This chapter.. I can't believe.. it was HIM! YONDAIME!!! :D

dylec
March 30, 2006, 01:29 PM
Nice chapter~
We get to see a bit of Sasuke's genjutsu & Sai's fear?
This mission/arc is not ending anytime soon. Let's get cooking. ;D

Cidain
March 30, 2006, 01:49 PM
That Genjutsu looked like there was snakes around it, or is it just me >.>.

lexiefaye
March 30, 2006, 01:51 PM
Screw NF. Im having one of the shittiest days of my life and its acting like crap. I want to cry.

So, on with the discussions. I like how Sasuke is so sensitive still about Naruto and yet makes sure to separate Naruto from the term "brother" which is so toxic to him.

Cidain
March 30, 2006, 01:53 PM
Ya, when Sai had told him how he had been looking for him ever since he left, it seemed like it hit Sasuke kinda hard o.o. Looks like good ol' Sasuke hasn't gone emotionless just yet.

mageofdeath
March 30, 2006, 02:12 PM
wtf? that was the whole chapter...
we missing pages or sumthin, cuz man that was short Sai said a few lines and sasuke stayed hidden in the shadows, coulda skipped the chapter and had a flashback later and it would have probably been the same...

Martial1562
March 30, 2006, 02:17 PM
wtf? that was the whole chapter...
we missing pages or sumthin, cuz man that was short Sai said a few lines and sasuke stayed hidden in the shadows, coulda skipped the chapter and had a flashback later and it would have probably been the same...

But then again the thought of everything revealed at once is a bit much. You can thank Kishimoto for that. I personally thought Sasuke would stay in the shadows (and very well many remain there for at least 2-3 more chapters). So be patient. It will all make sense in time (I hope Sai's mission is explained a little better in the next 2 chapters because I still don't understand it very well.)

The Boff
March 30, 2006, 02:21 PM
my guess is that sasuke will be shadowed until naruto sees him face to face.

Uchiro
March 30, 2006, 02:32 PM
Man, I hate being right all the time.

It seems our dear Sasuke doesn't hate his old comrades as much as some of you thought. Never the less, he will still most likely heckle Naruto and Sakura when they finally meet face to face... and he finally decides to step out of the shadows.

I like how Orochimaru admitted that Sasuke was more dangerous than himself.

I wonder how many times Sasuke and Kabuto have come to blows over the past 3 years.

Oh, and The genjutsu was cool. It was fashioned after Sai himself! His visions turned into his style of painting! Tre' cool

ambellina
March 30, 2006, 02:38 PM
Sasuke is a total bad ass, still not as bad ass as Itachi, but bad ass non-the-less.

Dose anyone else think that the first ANBU member picture looks a lot like a certain emotionless ninja who like to draw a lot? * pause for dramatic effect * Could it be Mr. Sai's brother?

chauron
March 30, 2006, 03:18 PM
I think that the WTF @ pg.6 wasnt a genjutsu, but a pure killing intent or something similar. ^^
And that the anbu was just some filler nin without anything extra ...

Plus the fact that he - sasuke - found against Konoha ninja with intention to kill him (but didnt kill), which is A-rank crime.
Unfortunately.

walkie
March 30, 2006, 04:03 PM
what's so special about that sasuke?? it is the second chapter we see him in shadows?? why?? is he more important than anyone in this story...i guess kishi likes sasuke a lot....i wonder if we will see him not in shadows at the next chapter...i can not waaaiittt (a lie)

hokagenaruto3
March 30, 2006, 04:06 PM
are NF forums down or something?

Anyway, Sasuke pulled it off on Sai and Naruto on Oro. That's quite a difference :noworry.

DarkManSharingan32
March 30, 2006, 04:25 PM
Sasuke is a total bad ass, still not as bad ass as Itachi, but bad ass non-the-less.

Dose anyone else think that the first ANBU member picture looks a lot like a certain emotionless ninja who like to draw a lot? * pause for dramatic effect * Could it be Mr. Sai's brother?

I was thinking that as well... But then i remembered that his brother is dead... and wouldn't be in a profile of current ANBU under Tsunade....

Anyways, this chapter is exactly what i was looking for, and Sasuke's genjutsu made this chapter worthwhile for me...

geminis
March 30, 2006, 04:40 PM
Yes! my prediction on narutoforums was correct! I new Sasuke had his own version of the killing Intent with sharingan.

creeper523
March 30, 2006, 05:03 PM
well since i can't post at NF i would have to say that the way Orochimaru let's Sasuke talk to him is interesting. I wonder if he's already too powerful to take over.

4ghost
March 30, 2006, 07:01 PM
The Sound having a Konoha Hokage Anbu bingo book could lead to a severe blow to those forces and therefore a promotion of a certain rookie class to the ranks of Anbu.

Substance
March 30, 2006, 07:09 PM
so sasuke created his own version of the mangekyo (Tsukiyomi) sharingan?

enzomars
March 30, 2006, 07:10 PM
what's so special about that sasuke?? it is the second chapter we see him in shadows?? why?? is he more important than anyone in this story...i guess kishi likes sasuke a lot....i wonder if we will see him not in shadows at the next chapter...i can not waaaiittt (a lie)

Kishimoto mentioned it in one of his interview ( actually in one of those pages in the early chapters 0-100 ,where he talked about himself ) . Sasuke is his favorite character. :smile-big

Yes! my prediction on narutoforums was correct! I new Sasuke had his own version of the killing Intent with sharingan.

New version? Hmm! As far as i remember it seems the same as itachi's or even Kakashi's. It only shows what the oponent fears the most,or his worst nightmare. Itachi vs Naruto-- Kakashi to Sakura (she saw sasuke dying).
What Sai saw looks pretty much like his drawings. It was much Sai-stylized.

well since i can't post at NF i would have to say that the way Orochimaru let's Sasuke talk to him is interesting. I wonder if he's already too powerful to take over.

Yeah! Orochi sucked leting Sasuke talk to him like that. He doesn't have to kiss his ass like that to get his body.God damned it's still Orochimaru ,the "feared". Acting like an old husband doing what his wife ask him to do.

3 a.m in Orochi's liar.
In their sweet bed:
Sasuke: Oro you fat ass, take the snake (manda) out , he want poo poo.
Oro: Sass-honey ,i'm tired ...
Sasuke: I said OUT!!!
Oro: Okeyy!! Hmmm...

What a shame!

walkie
March 30, 2006, 07:37 PM
This is the first time sai almost felt something?!?!??! fear.......but this is first for him..so can we call this love on first sight?

kadoman
March 30, 2006, 07:48 PM
   Yeah! Orochi sucked leting Sasuke talk to him like that. He doesn't have to kiss his ass like that to get his body.God damned it's still Orochimaru ,the "feared". Acting like an old husband doing what his wife ask him to do.

But Oro allowing Sasuke to speak that way is half the fun he has with his 'pets'.  After all, even Kabuto has been known, from time to time, to be a bit cheeky too, and Oro responds with something like, "that's why I admire you...you're so intelligent'.  The subtext of course, is that Oro isn't being walked over at all.  He's allowing the cheekiness becasue he feels like it, because he gets off on it, or he likes to make a boy feel falsely superior or whatever.
Clearly, he's smitten by Sasuke and enjoys letting him get away with stuff.

As for the chapter, looks like Kishi is going to milk Sasuke's shadowy appearance for all its worth.  Dammit.  Us Sasuke fans wanna see what the hell he looks like these days.  Anyway, I liked his attitude and how he made Sai feel about as important as a bit of fluff.  He's obviously got tunnel vision when it comes to Itachi and doesn't want a possible reunion with Naruto and Sakura to get in the way of his ambition.

Also, is it just my imagination, or is Sasuke wearing something that looks like the cloak of the Akatsuki? Like, the same style.

I think it's gonna be a lot harder than Naruto thinks to get Sasuke to do anything other than murder Itachi.

enzomars
March 30, 2006, 10:14 PM
I thoroughly lose respect for Orochi.
As far as i remember every member of his crew refered to him as Orocimaru-SAMA. Even Kabuto. The poor Kabuto even got menaced to be killed, when he was trying to patronize Orochimaru-sama.
That small tiny brat gets arogant.Did he forget the Forest of Death episode.He almost made in his pants back there.
Talkin to the Oro like that! WTF?! :-)
Geez i sooo want Oro to eat him. Too bad he's not going to take his body.

Oro the lamest of the sannin (once the most feared )!
I hope he's gonna proove me wrong.

billion bruce lees
March 31, 2006, 01:31 AM
he is more trouble than me...o kay!
how powerful did that bastard get

jen
March 31, 2006, 04:33 AM
A few observations:

Kishimoto is subtle with his character development...

I like Sai a little more because:

Whether he likes Naruto or not, he acknowledged Naruto's loyalty to his comrade and his conviction for a just cause. Possibly to psyche-out Sasuke in some way, but just as likely cause it is a character-trait he identifies with.

Sai seemed to show something in his face when Kabuto revealed the contents of the envelope. Being an ally to Danzou and therefore against the Fifth is one thing. But to betray fellow ANBU members seems to go against his grain.

While the genjustu did stun Sai, it was probably the first time he had the sharingan used in this way against him. (The first time Kakashi got hit with the MS, it really hit Kakashi hard.) Yeah, it was a freak-out, but what doesn't kill you...

All in all, this mission is not going that well. He lost his book, got deeked by Sasuke, and betrayed his team and ANBU comrades. That would make anyone begin to question orders...

What ENZOMARS and a couple others observed about the attack was that Sai's deepest fears are related to his "art". That makes me wonder just how powerful of a weapon it is!

Kabuto, the guy you like to hate, has no problem with sticking it to Sasuke, ("Sasuke-kun!"), which makes me, well, not exactly like or respect him, but as Oro said, you really don't want to poke the bear(Sasuke), and Kabuto does. I get the feeling that though Sasuke could take him out, Kabuto would hurt him badly in the process. After all, he has held his own in a very dangerous group for a long time. (Sure it is probably cause Oro wants it that way, but everyone else who was that close to Oro has been dead for quite a while.) And we are still no closer to finding out what Kabuto has up his sleeve...

And Yamato's mokubunshin reduction technique kinda momentarily weirded Naruto and Sakura out. His clone seemed to be the most like a real person (of all the clone types), which made it spooky the way he reabsorbed the chakra and the clone ceased to exist.

On to 302...

billion bruce lees
March 31, 2006, 05:28 AM
A few observations:

Kishimoto is subtle with his character development...

I like Sai a little more because:

Whether he likes Naruto or not, he acknowledged Naruto's loyalty to his comrade and his conviction for a just cause. Possibly to psyche-out Sasuke in some way, but just as likely cause it is a character-trait he identifies with.

Sai seemed to show something in his face when Kabuto revealed the contents of the envelope. Being an ally to Danzou and therefore against the Fifth is one thing. But to betray fellow ANBU members seems to go against his grain.

While the genjustu did stun Sai, it was probably the first time he had the sharingan used in this way against him. (The first time Kakashi got hit with the MS, it really hit Kakashi hard.) Yeah, it was a freak-out, but what doesn't kill you...

All in all, this mission is not going that well. He lost his book, got deeked by Sasuke, and betrayed his team and ANBU comrades. That would make anyone begin to question orders...

What ENZOMARS and a couple others observed about the attack was that Sai's deepest fears are related to his "art". That makes me wonder just how powerful of a weapon it is!

Kabuto, the guy you like to hate, has no problem with sticking it to Sasuke, ("Sasuke-kun!"), which makes me, well, not exactly like or respect him, but as Oro said, you really don't want to poke the bear(Sasuke), and Kabuto does. I get the feeling that though Sasuke could take him out, Kabuto would hurt him badly in the process. After all, he has held his own in a very dangerous group for a long time. (Sure it is probably cause Oro wants it that way, but everyone else who was that close to Oro has been dead for quite a while.) And we are still no closer to finding out what Kabuto has up his sleeve...

And Yamato's mokubunshin reduction technique kinda momentarily weirded Naruto and Sakura out. His clone seemed to be the most like a real person (of all the clone types), which made it spooky the way he reabsorbed the chakra and the clone ceased to exist.

On to 302...
sasuke has a fully evolved sharingan..i don't care how good sai is that is too big of a advantage as kishimoto has stressed all naruto manga long.
kakashi's sharingan isn't as good as sasuke's and possible itachi's at that level

please reread what the sharingan does, it cancels out and uses your own jutsu against you, and knows what your going to do before you do it.
the second that sharingan evolved kabuto was a couple levels beneath sasuke , and i'm not even a sasuke fan, he could be the biggest biatch on the planet but , he's gonna beat you...unless you poison him days in advance.

i cannot stress how much of a sasuke fan i am not...but he has the sharingan
and unless he pulls a vegeta and does'nt use it no, u will not win

sejma
March 31, 2006, 05:40 AM
But Oro allowing Sasuke to speak that way is half the fun he has with his 'pets'. After all, even Kabuto has been known, from time to time, to be a bit cheeky too, and Oro responds with something like, "that's why I admire you...you're so intelligent'. The subtext of course, is that Oro isn't being walked over at all. He's allowing the cheekiness becasue he feels like it, because he gets off on it, or he likes to make a boy feel falsely superior or whatever.
Clearly, he's smitten by Sasuke and enjoys letting him get away with stuff.

Concurred. Orochimaru has always enjoyed Sasuke's backtalk. He finds it funny. It's one of the sort of things which characterises Oro, his twisted sense of humour (which is the reason for his vocal affectations, his constant smirk, his habit of playing with his opponents, his suggestions to Kabuto about possible betrayal, his comment on manners to Sai... he likes to unsettle and manipulate).

Oro also did not say that Sasuke was stronger than he was, just that he was 'more trouble'. Unlike Orochimaru, Sasuke has no patience for games. Sasuke is more likely to attack to kill rather than just to freak you out, because Sasuke has no use for fear, only vengeance. If Orochi was concerned about Sasuke becoming someone he couldn't control, make no doubt that he would not be smirking and being coy with his words in front of Sasuke, but would make sure that Sasuke feared him enough to keep from challenging him further.

Supreme Alchemist Fan
March 31, 2006, 05:58 AM
Um....Is Sasuke susposed to have gotten THIS powerful?!? :blink

I wonder if EVEN 4 Tail Naruto could handle this Sasuke!

You can tell oro probably wasn't even listening to Sasukes bitching.

Darrenj
March 31, 2006, 12:33 PM
disapointing, illusion tech from sasuke
we have seen genin do them, so in reality its not that impressive even if it featured the MS eye :s

sincire
March 31, 2006, 01:07 PM
I think that sasuke might try to kill Orochimaru in there training

enzomars
March 31, 2006, 01:50 PM
He can always " try ".
Yet it will be a good occasion to see Oro's real potential. Bcause as far we've never seen him in a " real " fight for life and death.
Vs Sarutobi - he almost didn't fight at all. Get Caught because of overconfidence.
Vs Jiraiya and Tsunade - Handicaped - Couldn't use jutsus.
Vs KN4 - He was more having fun and testing kyuubi's power than really fighting.

So, if he dies now fighting Sasuke with that weakened body , we'll never know how strong he really is.

Paine8823
March 31, 2006, 04:00 PM
Sauke's sudden arrival with the Syaringan and that big snake whatsits is totally cool! Though it looks almost the same as Itachi 's appearance (with the Mangekyou Syaringan).
Akatsuki is lack of members. So far we only know 6 and Diedara and Itachi is nearly retarded. Is it true that Itachi is going blind? Or is it rumours. Dey say it's becoz of using the Syaringan too much.... something like that

Hermie
March 31, 2006, 04:38 PM
Is it true that Itachi is going blind? Or is it rumours. Dey say it's becoz of using the Syaringan too much.... something like that
We don't know yet, but it's been hinted at by Kisame and Kakashi.

kadoman
March 31, 2006, 04:54 PM
Concurred. Orochimaru has always enjoyed Sasuke's backtalk. He finds it funny. It's one of the sort of things which characterises Oro, his twisted sense of humour (which is the reason for his vocal affectations, his constant smirk, his habit of playing with his opponents, his suggestions to Kabuto about possible betrayal, his comment on manners to Sai... he likes to unsettle and manipulate).

Yeah, absolutely. That's what I like about Oro too; it's part of his characterisation. A lot of people totally miss the point with Oro and take him at face value. He's a sneaky, devious bastard. He says one thing and does another and sometimes, it's not even that straight forward. Not even Kabuto has Oro figured out - and Sasuke certainly doesn't, though you can bet your last dollar that Oro likes to make him think he has.

Oro also did not say that Sasuke was stronger than he was, just that he was 'more trouble'.

Good point! He likes to play mind games with people. It's entirely possible that he said that deliberately to wind Sai and Sasuke up. He wanted to see sparks fly between them. Well, he pretty much got that.

billion bruce lees
March 31, 2006, 09:47 PM
disapointing, illusion tech from sasuke
we have seen genin do them, so in reality its not that impressive even if it featured the MS eye :s
dude that was just regular sharingan

ophidial
April 01, 2006, 11:48 AM
why do people seem to be underestimating naruto, in the fight against kisame,
neji said that the only other person with this much chakra was naruto. true that kisame
only had 30% of the real ones power but the last time neji saw naruto was before the
time skip. to add to that kisame also has one of the highest chakra amount in the
akatsuki.

venicia777
April 01, 2006, 02:33 PM
people underestimate naruto because of a lot of things kishimoto has presented us of him. Naruto recently has been shown to be too impatient, too rash, allows his emotions to get control of him too much, and depends on kyuubi too much (in their recent encounters with Oro and Deidara),  uses his techniques at times without plan/indiscriminately(when he paired with sai against Yamato). Previously, he has been shown to suck (tried the academy exam 3 times before passing),  bad at genjutsu, etc etc etc
the list can go on and on and on--

on the other hand people like sasuke, neji, even sakura have all to an extent been presented as geniuses or smart ninjas. Even though people were going : "wow, wow, thats cool" , after naruto went kyuubi form- now as usual- they are too tired already. And want to see him be like the Nejis and sasukes- that is be a better ninja in their eyes.