PDA

View Full Version : Future Bleach episode Titles

delapaz13
April 12, 2007, 08:57 AM
here are the future episodes of bleach anime:

2007-04-18 122. Vizard! The power of the awakened

2007-04-25 123. Ichigo, Complete Hollowification?!

2007-05-02 124. Clash! The Black Bankai and the White Bankai

2007-05-09 125. Urgent Report! Aizen's Terrifying Plan

gigantor21
April 12, 2007, 10:20 AM
Hmm...well, based on those titles, they're still going to be cutting it close in terms of how quickly they catch up to the manga stuff. Another drawn out filler arc seems inevitable; hopefully, they'll do it after the Las Noches arc so we get a good chunk of canon stuff first.

By the way, where did you find these titles?

Quartz-pebble
April 12, 2007, 10:59 AM
Since the general assumption is that the HM arc is almost over, it's safe to say that the manga version will be long finished before the anime gets to it. I guarantee filler between HM and the winter war, though.

ForteAnly
April 12, 2007, 12:24 PM
Finally, Ichigo vs. Hollow Ichigo i've been waiting to see that for a long time since I first read the manga.

delapaz13
April 13, 2007, 08:44 AM
I got it from www.animenewsnetwork.com, they have the largest collection of past,present and future anime and manga that is up to date and 100% precise for your reference.

qwan3356
April 13, 2007, 11:23 AM
Finally, Ichigo vs. Hollow Ichigo i've been waiting to see that for a long time since I first read the manga.

Yea i'm totally with you on that one, i can't wait to see that!

Stone
April 13, 2007, 02:02 PM
2007-04-25 123. Ichigo, Complete Hollowification?!

...Now this is an episode im fearing might be completly ruined, seeing how they animatet him lately...

Also ANN ain't always correct, heard rumors about em having Yui(singer) as one of the characters in bleach...

But i think the error has been correctet

baboysai
April 14, 2007, 02:55 AM
I dunno what they're doing but the way they've been telling the story has been really confusing, suddenly chopping things up. like episode 118-119, or was it 119-120? I mean, the transition was missing. I don't know if they'll continue to do that in the next episodes though. Hopefully not.

Silhouette
April 16, 2007, 06:52 PM
Thanks for the info delapaz13

Complete hollow transformation and white bankai vs black bankai are the top two for sure

delapaz13
May 05, 2007, 08:47 AM
here are the titles for the next bleach episodes:

Episode-126 Uryuu vs. Ryuuken! Clash of the Parent-Child Quincys

Episode-127 Urahara's Decision, Orihime's Thoughts

gigantor21
May 08, 2007, 09:30 AM
What the hell? They're devoting a whole episode to the Uryuu/Ryuuken fight? Red flags are going off in my head already.

By the way, where'd you find these?

ForteAnly
May 08, 2007, 09:31 AM
What the hell? They're devoting a whole episode to the Uryuu/Ryuuken fight? Red flags are going off in my head already.

By the way, where'd you find these?

He probably found them at animenewsnetwork.com or wikipedia's Bleach Episodes.

blackenedeath
May 08, 2007, 09:51 PM
Yah... the Uryuu/Ryuuken fight is supposebly much more important than Ichigo fighting his hollow. Wtf is going on in this anime...

mars0103
June 09, 2007, 02:44 PM
Well most for the episodes will be fillers episodes to make sure that when ichigo and co go into the complex of aizen's it will be the end a season 5

Waru
July 02, 2007, 04:24 PM
2007-07-04 132. Hitsugaya, Karin and Soccer Ball
Hitsugaya to Karin to SAKKAA BOORU 「日番谷と夏梨とサッカーボール」

2007-07-11 133. Ikkaku's Hot-Blooded Kendo Tale
Ikkaku, nekketsu kendou monogatari 「一角、熱血剣道物語」

2007-07-18 134. The Beautiful Patissier, Yumichika!
Utsukushiki PATISHIE, Yumichika! 「美しきパティシエ、弓親!」

2007-07-25 135. Kon is Deceived! Rangiku on the Lookout..
Hakarare ta, Kon! Rangiku ha mite ita 「はかられた、コン!乱菊は見ていた・・」

Looks like more filler to me :(

Silhouette
July 02, 2007, 04:39 PM
It does, so Hitsugaya is gonna be playin' soccer next episode?

I am honestly looking forward to see the one with Rangiku and Kon, it's gotta be...interesting

tidal_alchemist87
July 02, 2007, 05:18 PM
lmao i agree with Silhouette it should be...festive indeed. I wonder how long they intend it to be?
I hope they make up for the filler by doing a good job with the arrancar battles!

KaitenV
July 02, 2007, 05:45 PM
Ikkaku's Hot-Blooded Kendo Tale might not suck, I'll actually download it. However, I'm sure I'll be let down.

notBowen
July 03, 2007, 02:31 PM
That's all of July you're looking at there. Here's to hoping August is back to canon.

no_bacot
July 13, 2007, 10:40 AM
Future episodes...

2007-08-01 136. Hueco Mundo civil war! Ulquiorra dies
Hueco Mundo nairan! Ulquiorra shinu 「ウェコムンド内乱!ウルキオラの死」

2007-08-08 137. Battle of bad faith, Aizen's trap
Akui no tatakai, aizen no wana 「悪意の戦い、藍染の罠」

Ulq dies?XD...
interesting titles although these eps probably will be disappointing at the end T_T

_ATMA
July 13, 2007, 11:22 AM
what sources are you useing to quote these from? how reliable are they?

Cooper
July 13, 2007, 11:24 AM
Looks like non-filler episodes... Yay! :)

EDIT: _ATMA, these titles are on AniDB, so I guees they're reliable.

gigantor21
July 13, 2007, 08:10 PM
^ Don't count on it. Ulquiorra hasn't died in the manga yet, so it has to be filler if it is true. Judging from the second title, it may be a trick by Aizen to get Soul Society's guard down--which would make for some very kickass filler.

They usually aren't that ambitious, though, so I'm gonna have to stay on the fence for now. It's not uncommon to see fakes on those encyclopedia sites, after all.

notBowen
July 13, 2007, 08:59 PM
I don't see how these could possibly be true, but I guess it could be some overly ambitious filler.

rykarreolacr
July 13, 2007, 09:25 PM
This is the only reliable source: http://cal.syoboi.jp/tid/491/subtitle

As you can see, there are only titles up to episode 135...

yanniv
July 15, 2007, 02:35 PM
I found the same episode listings on Newtype's website. And from what I've seen and heard about these guys, they are very reliable.

no_bacot
July 15, 2007, 11:35 PM
btw, i got it from the wikipedia site...and i think its pretty reliable XD

ShinobiWrath
July 16, 2007, 12:09 AM
It's not impossible. Perhaps it's an insight on Ulquiorra's history before he became an Espada. Maybe when he lived as a human. Then he was probably mauled by hollows and transformed into one, then later a Menos Vasto Rorde. A Crazy thought but is it even possible?

yanniv
July 16, 2007, 12:14 AM
It's not impossible. Perhaps it's an insight on Ulquiorra's history before he became an Espada. Maybe when he lived as a human. Then he was probably mauled by hollows and transformed into one, then later a Menos Vasto Rorde. A Crazy thought but is it even possible?

Well, according to the summary posted by Newtype, Ulquiorra decides to pursuit Patras (new arrancar) who betrayed Aizen by taking the Hougyoku. That, at least to me, shows how current it is.

b718
July 16, 2007, 01:27 PM
yoooo i tink that dere should be some good fights soon....alll these fillers r ok buh need more action to the story....

Vegetoacs
July 19, 2007, 08:06 PM
Just checked wikipedia for upcoming episodes, and it seems we might be in for some more filler. However, this new filler coming up sounds like it's going to be the start of another mini arc similar to the one we had in june with the rouge arrancar and the two kids.

Obviously, 135 is another random oneshot, but 136-137 are what caught my eye. Sounds quite promising actually. Hopefully, It might expand a bit on the arrancar and how Aizen got into HM and established las noches in the first place :)

135 "Kon is Deceived! Rangiku on the Lookout.."
"Hakarareta Kon! Rangiku wa mite ita" (はかられた、コン!乱菊は見ていた・・) July 25, 2007

136 "Hueco Mundo civil war! Ulquiorra's death"
"Weko Mundo nairan! Urukiora no shi" (ウェコムンド内乱!ウルキオラの死) August 1, 2007

137 "Battle of bad faith, Aizen's trap"
"Akui no tatakai, Aizen no wana" (悪意の戦い、藍染の罠) August 8, 2007

Remember that this is sourced from wikipedia, so it might be false, but i've not seen fake episode listings there yet, so i'm putting my money on them being real :)

EDIT: Sorry, i didnt see the other thread for this. Can a mod close this please?

Tsucchi
July 20, 2007, 03:40 AM
damned filler ... :\

2ndKurono
July 21, 2007, 04:36 PM
Man Ulqs death,that should be one cool episode,looking forward to it,thanx for sharin.

cool_inuyasha_girl
July 25, 2007, 10:20 AM
What are you talking about, he's not going to die, do you have any idea how many "Insert name here dies" or misleading episode titles they have had so far. Two beat the invisible enemies in which neitehr times the enemy was invisible. Ichigo has died a few times according to the titles and Soi Fong has died once in a filler according to the titles. Aizen's was the only acceptable dying title. One that said Hitsugaya's confliction but he didn't fight and was only shown twice in the whole episode (he fought in the one after), Clash teh protecor vs the bearer just didn't make any sense at all, as fopr the one with teh dark emissary well lets just say that the title was reeeaaallllyyy misleading (It was Matsumoto shopping then they ran into that gaki.) So just because it says Ulq...whatever dies, we all know he won't and that its just another stupid title. The one after it has a slight possibilty of not being a filler though, afterall Aizen's trap would be the Arrancar he send to earth as a distraction so Ulq could go get...someone to bring back to HM (Manga Readers know).

Travis
July 27, 2007, 07:12 PM
I think its possible that Aizen's trap has to do with the Heuco Mundo revolt. Although I could be wrong. They could make this into quite a few episodes which would be cool.
Who wouldn't want to see Aizen and others beating other espada level arrancar that are revolting against Aizen and trying to take the hougykou for themselves.

I just think it may be too early to start out the manga storyline again. Kubo's taking so many chapters with the fights, that the anime could be caught up with the current manga in like 15-20 eps.

Does anyone know when these fillers are suppose to end?

July 30, 2007, 01:42 AM
Never?

Oh, an HM and Arrancar-centred filler arc? Sounds exciting. But still, they cannot show anything major, like Resurrected Forms of Espada, or even Three Digits...
And I am pretty sure they will use remains ot that upcoming arc in Resque from HM canon arc to make more fillers.

Vegetoacs
August 12, 2007, 01:47 PM
Fresh from wikipedia, it looks like the filler is FINALLY going to be over XD w00t.

138 "Second move of Hueco Mundo! Hitsugaya vs Yammy"
"Hueco Mundo saidou! Hitsugaya vs Yamii" (ウェコムンド再動!日番谷vsヤミー) August 29, 2007
139 "Ichigo vs Grimmjow, 11 second battle!"
"Ichigo vs Gurimujō, 11 bou no tatakai!" (一護vsグリムジョー、 11秒の戦い) September 5, 2007

Finally, we'll see vizard Ichigo in action, and i'm really hoping that the animation team that handled the first Ichigo vs. Grimmjow fight will be handling this one as well.

Proper fights with the other characters too.....cant wait to see hitsugaya square off against the espada....espicially his ultimate move animated XD

Perfect timing too. No idea whether the manga is going to start winding down from fights back into something else yet...so at least we know one of the mediums will keep us happy.

Now if only Shippudden would hurry up....

gfire2
August 12, 2007, 10:57 PM
its abt time they did this, but seriousli i hope they dont wreck the fights in this like they did with shippudden (ie continuousli draggin it out)

notBowen
August 13, 2007, 07:15 AM
That's a relief. Just one more episode of crap and we're back to canon, and there really isn't anywhere for filler to come inbetween after this.

Vegetoacs
August 13, 2007, 05:30 PM
Well, we dont know that. After all, i'm fairly sure the Don Kanonji and the karkura super heros episodes during the SS arc were filler, but my knowledge of the manga at that point is very limited, as i have seen more than a few pages from that batch of chapters.

With that premise in mind, it's quite possible they could try to shove a couple of filler episodes in before ichigo departs for Huenco Mundo. The other clear and present danger to our enjoyment of the anime is dragging out and adding bits and pieces to the episodes to stretch the chapters right out...much like we're seeing with Naruto right now.

To be honest though, in bleach this wouldn't be a terrible thing, provided Kubo was given creative control over the episodes to script and maybe storyboard the extra scenes. So far the current manga arc has given us little insight into the structure or history of the espada, or how aizen came to be.

During the SS arc, SS was explained fairly well, and the captains were all introduced early on. Their numbers weren't as much of an issues, granted ;P But I still believe they could acheive a reasonable lengthing type process without introducing random fucked up story arcs.

Heck, i wouldnt mind some scenes with more espada reaction, and the reception that orihime will receive in going to Las Noches, or how the heck Las Noches came to be.

They have stacks of options....like they always do really....Its such a shame that they refuse to go for something more creative and instead chose some easy one or twoshot story arcs that do very little for character development, or even the bleach universe's development, and all to often have been simply a bunch of crap cobbled together over a couple of weeks to kill time while the manga steams ahead, and the talented artists handle the proper storyline.

In any case, i'd prefer terrible fucked up filler to the ultimate alternative: Letting the anime overtake the manga and ending up with two completely different endings for a brilliant series.

For now, lets just be glad we're getting back on track XD

WaveBossa
August 24, 2007, 12:17 AM
Now if only Shippudden would hurry up....

Little off topic but have you seen the last episode of shippuden? IT KICKED SO MUCH A$$

OrangeRat
August 26, 2007, 07:48 PM
its abt time they did this, but seriousli i hope they dont wreck the fights in this like they did with shippudden (ie continuousli draggin it out)

I'm more afraid that the mod souls will fight again. :(

LotusBlade
August 26, 2007, 07:58 PM
Is the grimmjow episode the:

First or second battle with him?

OrangeRat
August 26, 2007, 08:05 PM
^the second one

Travis
August 29, 2007, 01:50 AM
Yeah the mod souls fighting and never ever dying against these arrancar while People are using their ban kais to beat them is pretty ridiculous. It gets annoying watching them constantly lose and get slashed but get up with no wounds 5 to 10 minutes later or whatever.

yakuza
August 29, 2007, 02:29 PM
I'm more afraid that the mod souls will fight again. :(

i really hope not, thats prob. why they let mod souls go all out on that non-canon arrancar patros. just to get give the mod fans (if there are any:p ) a little fix