PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 221 Discussion [Bleach]

Miso
March 22, 2006, 04:52 AM
Bleach 220 Goodies! (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=2222.0)

So Hollow Ichigo beats the crap out of Ichigo and tells him something about how things are going on here (the king and the horse....).
Outside there seems to be some serious problems: Ichi turning half into a hollow! :blink
Something needs to happen now or we will lose our main hero. What do you think?

Predict away!

------

PS: P.S. Don't forget to post in the Spoilers subforum (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?board=56.0) if you have any information regarding the spoilers or summaries of the next chapter, or the Biblioteca de Bleach (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?board=51.0) or the Bleach Mega Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=206.0) here if you want to talk about Bleach even more.

venicia777
March 23, 2006, 06:22 PM
ichigo will find something inside him to fight off hochigo or for a better word give a good match. because now he is been owned pretty good. And in this he may be able to form his own form of attack using the sword he pulled out of hochigo to fight. we may also see a little of the vizards chatter, changiing places to fight ichigos real body, and hopefully something off the others like sado.

princeandrew01
March 24, 2006, 12:55 AM
Well now that Ichigo partially turned the tides, i really hope he gives a better match. My predictions is that we will see some really cool moves from Ichigo (u know when he puts his mind to it he can kick some a** really well). Probably see more of the vizards fighting (there having a tough time arent they).

Snake1786
March 24, 2006, 11:14 AM
I think ichigo will show his badass moves and the other ichigo will be suprised but then eventually wins again ichigo but then Zangetsu will come out to help him.

Miso
March 24, 2006, 11:24 AM
I think we slowly reach the point where Ichigo gets serious and will fight against his hollow version. I think the fighting will go on for the next chapter though with Ichi showing off.

sblackburn
March 24, 2006, 08:17 PM
Hichigo had some of 'the spirit of Ichigo' (for want of a better word) on the cuff of his sleeve....and Ichigo had Hichigo's sword pummled into him...

I reckon it might've changed them towards becoming the same thing. Or identiacal to each other... :beer

When he eventually comes out of this, maybe Ichigo'll start acting slightly darker...a bit of character development of a different kind!

As for the Hizzard fight, I think the form of Ichigo represents which personality's winning --- he turned into a hollow quickly cuz he was havin his ass handed to him :p

Can't wait to see the moves from his new sword though! Oooo yeah, do u think this is gonna be a completely new sword, or a different bankai of Zangetsu? Kickass either way :smile-big

:aobadoor

[[__Sunday drivers__]]

cygnus
March 24, 2006, 09:31 PM
I think he'll just get a different move, not a new form of the bankai. The last frame looks like Ichigo finally found his resolve and got his grey/blue eyes going.

Miso
March 24, 2006, 11:39 PM
Hmm...I'm not sure if it necessarily has to be a new Bankai.
The last frame looked to me like he was going to pull out the Hollow's sword from his own body in order to use it to fight. I don't think that Ichigo will easily achieve a new bankai.
He will use the sword to pull off some moves and create some damage to the Hollow because he now has the killer intent the Hollow spoke about in ch 220.
I can't image that he will easily pull a new bankai out of his sleeve.

Silver_Archer
March 25, 2006, 09:56 AM
I think the fight is over. Ichigo used his instinct to pull hollow ichigos tensa zengetsu out of his grasp, and it turned black again. I think ichigo just won zangetsu all over again, only this time from hollow ichigo, not zangetsu.

graphic_content
March 26, 2006, 07:34 AM
if i remember correctly, it wasnt only the blade that turned black but part of Hollow-Ichigo's arm while he was still holding on...

...i think that not only has Ichigo's resolve return, but a different part of him entirely is finding new reason to fight...im hoping that he'll literally explode and just beat the crap outta Hollow-Ichigo, and bust out a completely new/original move of his own that ends the fight with no question...

...and then towards the end...we see the Vizards discussing some more, followed by a few glimpses at Ishida's return and Sado's training(?)...i hope :)

Zaloof
March 27, 2006, 06:12 PM
part of the black part that covered zengatsu also covered part of ichigo-hollow, i think that the hollow will turn to zengetsu ossan and tell him that ichigo freed him and also it was a test for ichigo to know if he really deserves to master zengetsu. after that the hollow will be devoured by ichigo and part of him will turn evil, he will also master that move that baldie girl did "hollow mask" ichigo probarly will start to lead the vaizards

matricha
March 27, 2006, 07:09 PM
i think, zangetsu will come out to help ichigo, cause he is already torn out and he cant fight in his current state against hichigo. and this fight most probably will last for the next two chapters.

Miso
March 27, 2006, 07:26 PM
As venecia777 already pointed out at several occasions I really hope that Zangetsu doesn't hop into the fight.
At the current situation I don't think it is even necessary. As it seems Ichigo got a new boost and is now willing to fight seriously.
I think he can now prove a good opponent for his Hollow considering his change of mind.
My prediction is that if Zangetsu appears it will be after Ichigo has beaten the Hollow to a pulp. My argument is that with beating the Hollow Ichigo takes over the "king" position thus is in control of his inner self and of his soul slayer aka Zangetsu.
Unless he doesn't control his soul slayer on his own but the Hollow does we won't see Zangetsu because it is not possible for him to appear for he is "surpressed" by the Hollow.

MadTact
March 28, 2006, 06:57 PM
part of the black part that covered zengatsu also covered part of ichigo-hollow, i think that the hollow will turn to zengetsu ossan and tell him that ichigo freed him and also it was a test for ichigo to know if he really deserves to master zengetsu. after that the hollow will be devoured by ichigo and part of him will turn evil, he will also master that move that baldie girl did "hollow mask" ichigo probarly will start to lead the vaizards

Woah slow down, he cant be the leader, not right now at least, Ichigo doesnt have the experience nor does he know everything thats going on, if they picked him as leader because hes stronger than them or will get stronger that doesnt seem smart.

lonewalker
March 28, 2006, 11:14 PM
most likely ichigo will ditch them... but i dont think ch221 will be about anything else but the fight ichigo vs hochigo.... i think ichigo will obtain da hollows spirit pressure as hochigo gets absorbed or turn 2 ichigos side...

Miso
March 29, 2006, 04:00 PM
You've got a point here. Most likely we will see a continued fight between Ichigo and the Hollow.
But I wonder what the black heard glasses girl meant by saying "The next time when it's my turn - I'll end it." (something similar)
Ok, she is a vaizard but will she be able to stop Hochigo when he is roaming free?
I'm not too sure if that can be achieved by a single vaizard so easily.

futboalimmortalz
March 29, 2006, 04:17 PM
i hope that ichigo will able to wield black & white katana at the end of the fight that represent his hybrid power. His new power will represent that he is perfect hybrid that can challenge aizen in the future.

DEATHwisher
March 30, 2006, 07:26 PM
is chapter 221 not coming this week?

SchmoDawg
March 30, 2006, 09:42 PM
Who knows, they dont have a thread for it yet

Predator
March 30, 2006, 09:50 PM
If so then why have I read the text saying that Ichigo will win against Hichigo after being lectured by his own memories of Zaraki Kenpachi (something about instinct)?

Anyway the sooner the fight ends the better. We can come back to that fight anytime. The only requirement is hollow side getting a bit stronger and challenging Ichigo again.

xallisto
March 30, 2006, 09:56 PM
Since there isnt a LQ raw this week we just have to wait for the HQ wich will be about sunday at the latest.

cygnus
March 31, 2006, 03:56 AM
why hasn't someone scanned it yet

nedeti
March 31, 2006, 06:11 AM
the scanners are probably K.O... lets just wait all weekend long and have HQ

cygnus
March 31, 2006, 09:35 AM
ummmm no?

maxhrk
March 31, 2006, 09:46 AM
the reason why They have scanned bleach because they lacks Ninja like those people who scans the naruto much faster.

okay, i am kidding. :D

MadTact
March 31, 2006, 01:23 PM
221 is out guys, go download.

Paine8823
March 31, 2006, 02:55 PM
HOCHIGO WILL WIN! (Ichigo dies.. hahaha).
I think if Ichigo absorbs the hollow, most likely he will become a vizard. THE WHOLE THING IS GETTING SO BORING!! ICHIGO WINING ALL THE TIME!!

Predator
March 31, 2006, 03:02 PM
Hehehe, I win. I cheated. (The spoilers were out since wednesday already.)

Finally the story can move on. I believe Hichigo's toast for the time being. He's converted, which could mean no internal hollow side problems for 25-50 chapters.

Paine8823
March 31, 2006, 03:13 PM
Dats a bad thing, no FUN already.

The Boff
March 31, 2006, 11:22 PM
ok... that was a pretty lame and boring chapter...
where the hell did kenpachi come from??? ok it was probably just flashbacks or
something similar. but, come on!!! and the hichigo? oh no i cant take a sword through me but
ichigo can? shouldnt the hichigo be more like ichigo and not really know how to give up and lose?

was hoping for something a lot cooler. like a new technique from ichigo to defeat hichi...

EvilSniffles
April 01, 2006, 06:23 PM
my thoughts on this chapter.  It seems the person who has the power is Ichigo,  BUT the person who can be in full control of that power can be either Ichigo or HIchigo.  HIchigo, pretty much claims the power as his, just that he is willing to be the horse for the time being, granted if Ichigo shows weakness he is gonna come back and beat the tar and feather out of him.  Now I could be wrong in this thought, since a hollow becomeing a shingami becomes stronger and a shingami becoming a hollow becomes stronger, or that the change just pulls out their latent power?  And keep in mind from the begining of the manga, Ichigo doesn't know how to control his power, he is always going full steam ahead, in which Ishida noted that if he comes up against something strong he pushes more out. 

How does one create a spoiler link? I like to say some things but don't know.

venicia777
April 01, 2006, 06:28 PM
ok... that was a pretty lame and boring chapter...
where the hell did kenpachi come from??? ok it was probably just flashbacks or
something similar. but, come on!!! and the hichigo? oh no i cant take a sword through me but
ichigo can? shouldnt the hichigo be more like ichigo and not really know how to give up and lose?

was hoping for something a lot cooler. like a new technique from ichigo to defeat hichi...

i share your sentiment. it was pretty anticlimatic. i guess the point h ere is that before ichigo can be strong enough he needs to sharpen his fighting instinct- and become stronger. it looks lke that is exactly what hichigo was looking for!!!
otherwise, i dont get why someone who a chapter before was pawning ichigo to smitherings just gives up after one pierce-  

EvilSniffles
April 01, 2006, 08:47 PM
i share your sentiment. it was pretty anticlimatic. i guess the point h ere is that before ichigo can be strong enough he needs to sharpen his fighting instinct- and become stronger. it looks lke that is exactly what hichigo was looking for!!!
otherwise, i dont get why someone who a chapter before was pawning ichigo to smitherings just gives up after one pierce-  

I don't think he gave up, just decided to try overtaking ichigo another time, since he decided he wanted to stay king. IE you know when you are going to get your ass handed to you after baeting somone, so you back off, for another day.