PDA

View Full Version : Review sahugani's Bleach Reviews on hold - Nevermind

sahugani
April 14, 2007, 02:15 PM
I mentioned this in gigantor's latest review, but i am halting my Bleach reviews for a while. It has always been a bit of a challenge getting out reviews for both Bleach and One Piece in a timely manner after RAW day, but i put in the time because i enjoyed analyzing and writing both. However, lately in Bleach, the chapters have been less enjoyable to review. Don't get me wrong. I still love Bleach and can't wait to see where Kubo is going with the current arc, but the natures of these chapters are making my style of reviewing more difficult to pull off and it frustrates me quite a bit. I will still be posting any major comments i have on gigantor's review and there is a good chance i will return to reviewing the series sometime in the future, so hopefully the only things you will miss for the time being are the review pics.

I look forward to returning after some things get taken care of on both my side and Kubo's.:comfort

qwan3356
April 14, 2007, 04:15 PM
Well thats cool. we'll be waiting til then.

Sarmad
April 15, 2007, 07:46 AM
Not cool dude :scry

COME BACK !!!!!! xD

gigantor21
April 15, 2007, 08:59 AM
So I'm gonna be the only critic here again, huh...?

Well, I can understand where you're coming from. But I'll miss seeing a different take on the week's chapter. Hopefully, the series will pick up soon, and you'll get the will to write back.

sahugani
April 15, 2007, 04:15 PM
i'll still be putting my opinions down in response to gigantor21's review, so don't worry about that. this simply removes the pressure i'd put on myself while writing. As i said, i need to figure some stuff out on my end as well before i can come back, so i don't expect my break to be too long. i love Bleach too much so that i will soon be missing the process and i'll start again fresh

Gold Knight
April 17, 2007, 09:06 AM
I actually have been enjoying Bleach almost more than even Naruto lately. So this surprises me, but I understand. Having done three reviews once on a weekly basis... I still don't know how I even did it :s

sahugani
April 17, 2007, 02:26 PM
this decision has little do do with the direction of the story itself. while i have been handed a couple disappointing twists lately, i still am intrigued and captivated by the story as a whole and still like the sory more than naruto's. my biggest issue is that Kubo is not getting in enough storyline in each chapter and my review ends up feeling forced instead of the natural feeling i had at the beginning when alot was hapening regarding Chad, Rukia, Orihime, and Renji. in addition, i'm having some computer problems again and don't really want to try to juggle two reviews while dealing with that

Serpent
April 18, 2007, 06:34 AM
Totally understandable hope you'll be back before this arc ends :)

sahugani
April 18, 2007, 08:13 AM
after viewing the latest spoilers, i'm tempted to believe it may be much sooner than that :p . Kubo has gone out of his way to make me look stupid by giving me exactly what i wanted right after i decided this. damn him and bless him :amuse

gigantor21
April 18, 2007, 08:34 AM
Ha ha, I love how you edited your sig.

I wasn't expecting you back so soon. It's like it never even happened...

sahugani
April 18, 2007, 08:41 AM
that is why i'm both loving and hating Kubo at the moment. on one hand, he is finally giving me material as good as the first Bleach review i did (Chad's fall, Ulquiorra's manipulation, and Kaien's face gave me what i still call my divine inspiration). HOWEVER, HE IS MAKING ME LOOK LIKE A JACKASS!!!!! He knows i can't help but do this review and he planned this out to make me look stupid.

i know this seems a little mean to my fellow Bleach fans and i may be hated for jinxing this, but i'm just hoping that we get another week of early One Piece and late Bleach. Both series look to be spectacular this week and i'm going to need as much time as possible to get each done to my satisfaction. this is especially true as due to my computer problems i am currently without Youtube capability

and this means i'm also going to have to go WP hunting for Bleach on deviantart

Gold Knight
April 20, 2007, 07:31 PM
this decision has little do do with the direction of the story itself. while i have been handed a couple disappointing twists lately, i still am intrigued and captivated by the story as a whole and still like the sory more than naruto's. my biggest issue is that Kubo is not getting in enough storyline in each chapter and my review ends up feeling forced instead of the natural feeling i had at the beginning when alot was hapening regarding Chad, Rukia, Orihime, and Renji. in addition, i'm having some computer problems again and don't really want to try to juggle two reviews while dealing with that

Ahhh... I know what you mean. That's the same reason I stopped doing Bleach reviews a while ago. I think it was chapter 248, I just couldn't find even more than five comments to write about. Maybe I should just have reduced my Ten Comments to Five, but I had way too much time back then to be doing three reviews on a weekly basis anyways.

Good luck if you resume it again.

sahugani
April 21, 2007, 10:10 AM
Ahhh... I know what you mean. That's the same reason I stopped doing Bleach reviews a while ago. I think it was chapter 248, I just couldn't find even more than five comments to write about. Maybe I should just have reduced my Ten Comments to Five, but I had way too much time back then to be doing three reviews on a weekly basis anyways.

Good luck if you resume it again.

i think maybe you should have also read the lastest posts here as after one week of break, Kubo has pulled me right back in. i'll be working on both reviews over the course of today

Gold Knight
April 22, 2007, 01:42 PM
Heh, yeah, I see that.