PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 273 Discussion [Bleach]

bax
April 20, 2007, 01:06 PM
The RAW is out guys!! Get it HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11803)

After done downloading and reading, go ahead and say your thoughts on what will happened in the next chapter.

Predict away guys :amuse

gigantor21
April 20, 2007, 01:26 PM
Well first off, Grimmjow's gonna pull a Dolomite and "educate" those bitches.

As for Ichigo, I stand by what I said last week. If Hollow Ichigo comes out, then I want him to lose. I'm tired of this "king/horse" crap and Ichigo losing all the damn time--I want to see them try to synchronize. That's the only way Ichigo will become strong enough to win.

CopyNinjaKakashi
April 20, 2007, 01:41 PM
I predict that Ishida will figure out a way to get Renji's bankai to work, or maybe to tell Renji to go on ahead. It would be pretty sweet to see them double-team the 8th espada.

hamadyaa
April 20, 2007, 01:46 PM
Grimjaw will beat the shit out of these hollow HOES and then he will be like i only did it because you restored my arm and i dont like to owe anybody anything. oh and the black aura surrounding ichigo is H-ichigo and he will fight with Ulq. but needs to join with ichigo to beat him (joining will be in another chapter though)

Shapp.
April 20, 2007, 01:51 PM
I think gigantor21 have right,Ichigo is to weak to defeat Ul all alone,Shirosaki must take control and do what he must do x)

CopyNinjaKakashi
April 20, 2007, 01:54 PM
I believe that gigantor21 was saying if H-Ichigo comes out, he wants him to lose to Uli. He only wants Ichigo to win if he and his hollow can synchronize and work together to beat Uli.

EDIT: Also, Is Grimmjow going to have to choke some bitches!?!? I reckon he will.

Deerkiller
April 20, 2007, 01:54 PM
With Ichigo's darkness, I predict 2 things might happen:

1) He gets a visit from his zanpaktu(sp). This has not happened since way before gaining control of his hollow. While it would be nice to see him get a power-up and beat on Ulq, it also would be a tad repetitive and not add variety to the series.

2) Full form hollow Ichigo comes out. Not the one he fights with all the time but the one the viazards battled. This would make for an interesting twist and add for many interesting chapters.

gigantor21
April 20, 2007, 02:01 PM
I believe that gigantor21 was saying if H-Ichigo comes out, he wants him to lose to Uli. He only wants Ichigo to win if he and his hollow can synchronize and work together to beat Uli.

EDIT: Also, Is Grimmjow going to have to choke some bitches!?!? I reckon he will.

You're exactly right on both counts.

Deerkiller - I think the first one would be more likely, but the second would be infinitely more awesome. I doubt we'll see either happen, though.

yanniv
April 20, 2007, 02:07 PM
I think everyone is expecting Kubo to do something with Ichigo and Shirosaki at this point. I'm sure he has something new and shocking to reveal. I doubt he will be obvious this time around.

I think Kubo is going to talk about the Orihime and Renji/Ishida deal for the next couple of chapters.

Shapp.
April 20, 2007, 02:07 PM
seven days...^^'' I cant wait xD''

toyin
April 20, 2007, 02:42 PM
ichigo will get a powerup soon but will never fight Ulq in this arc because, if he fights him and by chance beat him, GJ will be a walk over for ichigo because ulq is stronger than him.

Next chapter renji and ishida beat up the rest of Zaero pollo creations and ishida will tell renji to go and save Rukia ( since he can not go bankai in the fight).Gj will kill those bastard servants and will be interupted by Ulq. probably no in the next chapter but we may find out the darkness issue on ichigo.

Renji will not see rukia body again then will face noitira(spelling error) , renji goes bankai but is defeated like chad after some attacks. Ishida and Zaero pollo will have a long talk about Quincy and its crap!!!! and ishdia will force him to release. my prediction so far continue later..........................

ANY COMMENTS????????????????????????

gab00n
April 20, 2007, 02:50 PM
I think the fight between Ichigo and Ulquiorra is over, Ulquiorra left before the darkness started to surround Ichigo so by the time Ichigo gets up Ulquiorra will be long gone. I am sure something more than just the Hollow taking over will happen. When it does Ichigo will probably go to Rukia first and help her out. At that point he might meet another strong Espada or manage to escape with the others. It is very difficult guessing what will happen without knowing what is going on with Ichigo. Ichigo isn't the type to just give up and leave and we already know he probably wouldn't listen to anything Inoue said if they were to meet.

Maybe old man Zangetsu will appear, Ichigo gets stronger somehow like synchronizing with his Hollow but Zangetsu tells Ichigo that even with the increase in power he will just die like a dog against the top Espada. If Ichigo gets stronger without the advice to leave I could see him defeating most of the current Espada. He will probably leave with Inoue and the others thinking the job is done but then we see Aizen with 10 or more Vasto Lordes, his true Espada. If the top 3 were the only Vasto Lordes then it wouldn't be too difficult for SS and the Vaizards to defeat Aizen and Co. Don't you think there has to be at least ten to make the winter war interesting?

I expect to see both the top Vaizards and the top Captains facing off against the Vasto Lordes, then a whole bunch of Adjuchas will fight with the weaker Shinigami and Vaizards. It is also likely that we will see some tag teams against the Vasto Lordes, I would like to see Ichigo fight alongside his dad. I also think Ichigo's other friends, the three who watched him leave, will play some kind of role in the upcoming battle.

Banedor
April 20, 2007, 03:15 PM
I can see Renji going for Rukia now that Ishida is there and than have Apollo go "haha you shingami bankai won't work" and Ishida will probably go "olo I'm a quincy nub, your contraption can't hold me back"

END

toyin
April 20, 2007, 03:38 PM
Renji is a mess, basically i cannot see what he can improve to be very strong(people say he can become a captain in ss arc cos in place of those who left)
1) improve on his bankai? his bankai is the probelm so just improve the porbelm
2) learn badass kidou? we all know not good at that..
3) vaizaid? here nice one. but how is that possible when Aizen has it.
renji is weak and cannot escape it on like rukia with her espada killing shikai not to talk of here getting Bankai, it will be Vastrolorde killing or aizen killing bankai.....lol

Amatersu
April 20, 2007, 04:31 PM
i agree with toyin, renji...is just weak. I remember in the anime his ban kai could shoot some laser type thing, but other than that it's just a huge whip.

Anyway I'm guessing we see Grimjow doing something to those two arrancar, either killing them or just hurting them, then it'll cut to Ishida fighting the 8th espada and possibly beating him.

ANBU4U
April 20, 2007, 06:24 PM
With Ichigo's darkness, I predict 2 things might happen:

1) He gets a visit from his zanpaktu(sp). This has not happened since way before gaining control of his hollow. While it would be nice to see him get a power-up and beat on Ulq, it also would be a tad repetitive and not add variety to the series.

2) Full form hollow Ichigo comes out. Not the one he fights with all the time but the one the viazards battled. This would make for an interesting twist and add for many interesting chapters.

That wasnt his inner world at all. It was just his banki dissolving because he's near death.

Renji is a mess, basically i cannot see what he can improve to be very strong(people say he can become a captain in ss arc cos in place of those who left)
1) improve on his bankai? his bankai is the probelm so just improve the porbelm
2) learn badass kidou? we all know not good at that..
3) vaizaid? here nice one. but how is that possible when Aizen has it.
renji is weak and cannot escape it on like rukia with her espada killing shikai not to talk of here getting Bankai, it will be Vastrolorde killing or aizen killing bankai.....lol

Tshh, Renji has a long way to go with his bankai, and he'd take out Rukia without too much of a problem.....maybe even only using his shikai if he felt like evening the odds.

Rukia's shikai cant do anything, The only reason she won that fight was plot magic. I mean really....the third dance remakes her sword out of ice........if she wasnt able to put it riiight in his face while he was laughing thinking she was dead...

Yea anyway, if bums like Sado can improve Shiningami Vice-Captains can.

Lord Rae
April 20, 2007, 07:13 PM
Sado I think is one of the least respected but most room for improvement characters in this whole story. Ichigo's limit is obviously bankai and hollow mask unless he comes up with an arrancar type release. Which I'd like but essentially everyone else is capped at Bankai and variations thereof.

Chad gained another arm and was shown to be incredibly powerful and fast just from that. He's still got his whole body to go and if experimented on by Aizen to give him shinigami powers could be among the strongest people in the entire series.

He's hardly a bum. Noitora is just no pushoever and is probably stronger than the guy who just handed Ichigo his vaizard ass on a plate.

As for Renji I think his bankai is incomplete... Remember his swords true form? Baboon with a snake for a tail. The only hint of Baboon in the whole bankai is his nifty fur coat he gets... the snake was only a tiny part of that beast though and resembles his bankai.... my theory on renji to give him any kind of chance of being of use in the winter war is to learn either a completely different bankai with the baboon taking some kind of form or becoming a part of the already large bankai.

Gold Knight
April 20, 2007, 07:27 PM
Heh, Grimmjow to the rescue, huh? Well, I suppose he does owe Orihime a debt. Wonder if he'll do the same thing to them he did to Luppi. Though he probably won't have to do much, just tell 'em that if Aizen finds out, they're probably dead meat anyway. That'll be enough to spook 'em.

Looks like Ishida is up against another mad scientist... again. Wonder why it always turns out that way.

Endrance
April 20, 2007, 07:34 PM
I'm not too sure about this 'darkness' everyone's talking about. To me it just looked like Ichigo's bankai expiring, not nessicarily consuming him. The last few panels look convincing, but perhaps it was just the last remenants of his reiatsu fading with his bankai?

theshizzle
April 20, 2007, 08:58 PM
Well since Ishida is with Renji-kun, i figure Ichicgo will go hollow form and it will still not be enough and the Vizards will come to the Rescue!!!

EvolutionIX
April 20, 2007, 09:20 PM
Yeah...that 'darkness' is just his bankai dissapearing (although KT has never shown us his bankai dissolving). Proof: last box on page 4, zooms in on ichigo's bankai katana. On page 5, second box, ichigo's sword is back to normal.

ninetailfox84
April 20, 2007, 09:32 PM
Well, my prediction:

Hollowish Ichigo will appear and owned Ulquiorra! but when he is about to finish off Ulq, Aizen intervern and they will fight. And the hollowish ichigo will get owned, again. :p

ForteAnly
April 20, 2007, 09:45 PM
Either Hollow Ichigo will emerge and fight Ulquiorra or Zangetsu will talk with Ichigo in his inner world. Ichigo still hasn't fully learned everything there is to his Bankai yet. So there's still something that Zangetsu could teach him maybe a second level to his bankai.

Silhouette
April 20, 2007, 09:46 PM
Ishida showing up was a total surprise..a really good one too but I doubt he can handle Zaer and his minions by himself, so I am guessing that Ishida -the smart person he is- will figure out a way to miss up the mechanism of the trap room with his Quency abilities.

Zangetsu will finally appear, I really miss him and I would love to see what he has to teach Ichigo this time.

Lolly and Menoly will be the living proof that arrancars not only can bleed but can wet them selves as well.

Zante
April 20, 2007, 09:54 PM
well i think Ichigo can't go further right now... He did reach his limit and that would be quite an easy way to say he's gonna get some new powers by exploring his inner world once more. So i think Ichigo has been ass kicked, and that by Ulq, so what?
As for GJ, i keep on thinking he's gonna burst these wwhores to protect Orihime. He might betray Aizen one more time, cos the likes of him definitely can't stand authority, just like ichigo ccouldn't bear shinigami's authority at his beginning.
Abarai Renji... Kuchiki Byakuya once told him that he couldn't use his bankai in a correct way, so hope he can now, and he don't need Ishida...

manufn619
April 20, 2007, 10:12 PM
i think
1. ichigo meets Zanguestu and Hichigo about Bankai's true form, possibly hybrid like someone formerly said
2.GJ will kill those mother F-ing kids,bastards rip of finger nails, i hope GJ beheads both of them.
3. YAY, its ishida my favorite character..he will use some crazy quincy arrows to pwn espada #8

arrancar are so mean

SporkNinja
April 20, 2007, 10:23 PM
This is how I think it will happen Grimmjaw or is it now Grimmjow from the DB anime sub of it? Grimmjaw will make the little brats run away. Take Inoue and have her heal Ichigo so he can try kick Ichigo's ass without someone intervening such as Tousan and Hirako. Why GJ showed up because he felt Ichigo slipping away and just loves to make a dramatic entrance.

Something will happen in Ichigo's innerworld while all this happening. New tricks with his sword Zangetsu might appear, might be able to do cero on his own, might sync more with his hollow instead of having resistance to it, as hirako stated when Ichigo was able to hold it for 11 secs.

ANBU4U
April 21, 2007, 12:10 AM
I predict no new tricks from Zangetsu. Not until a genuine training arc after he mangages to escape this arc somehow.

Zangetsu wont pop in and save him this time...Ichigo needs to stop being lazy and materialize his own Zanpaktou for once. Preform some meditation or something like Hitsugaya, converse with his sword of his own accord. He doesnt even refer to his sword as "he" but rather it most of the time. Compare to Urahara who always refers Benehime as "she". Seriously..no respect, and Zangetsu has specifically warned him about this...

So yea, Ichigo and Zangetsu need to have a chat. But this time Ichigo needs to meet him half-way.

Besides his Bankai just dissolved on its own, he's near death already. Zangetsu cant stop the bleeding this time, or even if he can he wont be able to do anymore than Renji could in the same condition....which is to say nothing. And Byakuya was wayyyy weaker than Uli.

yowatsgood
April 21, 2007, 02:55 AM
i'm guessing that maybe ogichi will take over, or ogichi will cause ichigo to transform into his pure hollow. (just a guess, i don't know how he would reverse lol) i could also guess that maybe Zangetsu will talk to Ichigo again. If i'm correct, isn't it mentioned that Ichigo's bankai form has been condensed? i do recall him saying that he condensed his form into a smaller form to make him a lot faster. wouldn't that mean that we've never really seen Ichigo's real bankai? if this is true, it's about time we see Ichigo's real bankai, or his pure hollow. one or the other of each destructive force. he hasn't talked to Zangetsu in a while, so it would be a good time for him to learn something. (even though the process may seem somewat redundant. i take it into consideration because ichigo is still "weak." he has a lot more things to learn.) if he gets rescued, he's just going to go back to his same training methods (the vaizard training is helpful though, but he needs others as well) when he should be trying to learn new ones, so i see a good reason for Zangetsu or Ogichi to come back.

ultimaflux
April 21, 2007, 07:47 AM
ooo first post for me! lol

first of all, ichigo will most likely stay low for now, after realising he'll die if he pursue ulquiorra any further. and it's ridiculous if ichigo dies now anyway, bleach will totally lose its meaning, literally. it's not kubo's nature to devise sad endings anyway. my guess is that he's gonna rise back up later, but as to how... haha no theories from me yet.

hmm as to grimmjow, he'll probably get those two retards out of inuoe's room. damn those two and poor inuoe :( grimmjow's probably there to stop the unrest but i have no idea what's gonna happen next. as i said, kubo's hates sad endings, so that's probably why he brought grimmjow in. lol.

Endrance
April 21, 2007, 07:57 AM
I'm hoping for a new twist on Ichigo's situation, something that will surprise us. I think Ishida's going to start blasting away at the Flaccion and Zaera-Polo, eventually absorbing the spirit particles restraining Renji. Just a theory, but that's the only way out I can see. Let's hope Zaera-Polo releases soon.
I'm still vouching for Grimmjow's motive to turn out to be one of these two theories:
- Grimmjow takes Inoue hostage so that he has leverage over Ichigo (should he survive) or Ulquiorra. Should Ichigo survive up until that point, I can see a rematch coming soon. If not, Grimmjow may take it out on Ulquiorra.
Should be fun. :)
- Aizen instructed him to do something with Orihime.

Konkun
April 21, 2007, 09:46 AM
I think everyone agree that at this point, Ichigo will have to let his hollow runs loose. He has to if he wants to live. His hollow has much more fighting potential than he does, letting him run loose and try to regain control afterward wouldn't be a problem for Ichigo.

MNL1989
April 21, 2007, 10:34 AM
yeah I agree Ichigo has too let him loose theres nothing else he can do really unless Ulqi's head blows up on its own, and as for Ishida and Renji, Renji's gonna leave to find out what happened to Rukia leaving Ishida to finish up what he started

Banedor
April 21, 2007, 11:07 AM
I personally wish they'd kill off Renji, after SS Arc he became useless imo.

baba
April 21, 2007, 11:13 AM
If Ichigo really managed to beat Ulqi, then there's not much anticipation against his long-awaited match GJ whose no.6. He can beat no.4 why not no.6? Chapters thru chapters it seems that sometimes there's a little compassion in espadas like Ulqi and GJ. Ulqi trying to relate to orihime in the prev chapters and GJ this time saving her.

ForteAnly
April 21, 2007, 12:24 PM

Renji ain't useless it's just that Kubo hasn't given him enough spotlight. People were saying that Rukia is useless too and look what happend she killed an Espada.

yinstro
April 21, 2007, 12:33 PM
uhhh, i dont know if its just his bankai dispersing, maybe it is, but in the last panel his eyes are wide open, also orihime sensed something, so maybe hes dying or something who knows next week will tell.

About Renji being useless since SS arc, hes been about as useful as anyone besides ichigo.

Personally i wonder if the hollow/shinigami thing is as strong as they make it out to be. We ve yet to se vaizards do anything usper impressive, they had trouble with hollow ichigo. and arrancars on average aint touching captains, not to mention although bankai is the final skill of shinigami, there appears to be a large difference between those with bankai. Ichigo even vaizarded up isnt looking that much more impressive than renji, or a Ishida. maybe he should abandon his hollow for being too weak

ANBU4U
April 21, 2007, 12:41 PM

I love Renji, he's usefull as hell. Its Chad I want gone.

Endrance
April 21, 2007, 12:51 PM
Yeah. Renji's like Yami in that respect. They're both hella powerful, just they get matched up with opponents who are more powerful. I can see a Renji revelation segment soon, where he grows at least a little stronger.

borhan
April 21, 2007, 12:57 PM
stop messing wit the dying thing.there should be a back up send by urahara to help them.or grimm jaw is gonna help the team to get away this defeat to pay off orihime

samidabbagh
April 21, 2007, 01:01 PM
Remember when all the vaizards didn't want ichigo to go and defend against the espada when they showed up, but shinji let him go anyways. I think that shinji wanted to show ichigo that he's still an idiot and still needs a lot of training. Ichigo will be saved by shinji and finally get the real training to start.

I don't think ichigo will have his hollow take over, because his fighting spirit didn't really diminish during the fight. He wanted to fight. He might not have fought crazily like we all (I do anyways) want him too like his hollow side, but his fighting spirit was there.

As for ishida, he has this tendency to rape the smart ones, so he'll probably do it like always. As for renji... well he won't die. No clue what else I can say about him...

borhan
April 21, 2007, 01:23 PM
again no one gonna die.not even rukia

ANBU4U
April 21, 2007, 01:34 PM
again no one gonna die.not even rukia

Probably not. But i'd be nice. Especially for the humans, Its like Ukitake said, once they die they'll probably make great Shiningami...you know, unless they go hollow, which they wouldnt.

Ichigo in particular is intresting...I mean He'd be made in the shade....well unless he's competely reborn like...infant style. Im not sure how that works. But yea, basically he'd just go straight to SS where he could pretty much skip the academy if he wanted to even be a shiningami anyway...I guess he could kinda..hang out and live if he wanted to. Think about it tho:

1. Death doesnt change the soul....so he should have his soul slayer
2. And dont shiningami retain memories of their lives in the real world?

I dont know tho....SOMETHING has to be wrong with this theory or Ichigo essentially has a free life.

juUnior
April 21, 2007, 03:46 PM
Wow, now there is a lot of things which can happen, so I only predict, what I want the most to see next chapter:

- Grimi and probably his protection of Inoue xDxD
- fight Ishida and Renji vs Apollo

Thats all xD

Urazz
April 21, 2007, 04:09 PM
I'm thinking things are being set up a bit like they were in the SS arc. You know Ichigo and Renji had a rivarly and Byakuya pwned Ichigo at first and served as the marker he had to reach to win. It's looking like Ulquiorra is going to serve as the Byakuya type of fight in this arc and Grimmjow is going to be the Renji and Zaraki kind of fight where those fights prepare Ichigo to fight Ulquiorra. Of course I'm hoping for Grimmjow and Ulquiorra to both die though instead of them surviving.

I'm thinking once Grimmjow deals with the Aizen fangirls, he is either going to take Orihime to Ichigo to heal so he can fight him or he is just going to leave and let her wander around but keep an eye on her so when she goes to Ichigo and heals him he'll jump in and attack.

rotflol162
April 21, 2007, 07:19 PM
i dont rlly think grimjaw's gonna take inoue to ichigo, cuz nell's still there, and she can still heal ichigo, (no matter how disgusting it is...) but he probably will use her as bait to get ichigo to fight him

hasoon87
April 21, 2007, 08:12 PM
Probably not. But i'd be nice. Especially for the humans, Its like Ukitake said, once they die they'll probably make great Shiningami...you know, unless they go hollow, which they wouldnt.

Ichigo in particular is intresting...I mean He'd be made in the shade....well unless he's competely reborn like...infant style. Im not sure how that works. But yea, basically he'd just go straight to SS where he could pretty much skip the academy if he wanted to even be a shiningami anyway...I guess he could kinda..hang out and live if he wanted to. Think about it tho:

1. Death doesnt change the soul....so he should have his soul slayer
2. And dont shiningami retain memories of their lives in the real world?

I dont know tho....SOMETHING has to be wrong with this theory or Ichigo essentially has a free life.

Isnt Ichigo in soul form already in HM? i.e before he headed it out there he got out of his human body and went over to sandal hats place, so if he dies its his soul dying? I'm not sure though, I dont think he has a free life.

Lo0natick
April 21, 2007, 08:55 PM
I don't think Zaera-polo will be defeated anytime soon. A few chapters back Aizen asked him to test Ichigo's reiatsu recovered from Dordonii. So besides a rescue, I don't see nor can I predict anything different to occur.

ANBU4U
April 21, 2007, 10:16 PM
Isnt Ichigo in soul form already in HM? i.e before he headed it out there he got out of his human body and went over to sandal hats place, so if he dies its his soul dying? I'm not sure though, I dont think he has a free life.

No your right. I just meant if he like...died while in his actual body.

But would that even be the same? None of the others can seperate their souls from their bodies...their all just mutated humans, but Ichigo's essentialy already a shinigami..like u know...a dead guy. His bodies just a giga almost, for instance if he left the body behind he could go live in SS normally without having to "die".

I guess the question is, if ichigo is at all attached to his body...or if its really is acting like a giga. If it gets destroyed does his soul have to pass on? Or is he already "dead" for all intents and his body is just a shell for when he wants to be visible to the world?

Two good test would be:
1- How he ages from 15 on
2- Can he use hell butterflies?

Fortisdiablos
April 21, 2007, 10:19 PM
uhhh, i dont know if its just his bankai dispersing, maybe it is, but in the last panel his eyes are wide open, also orihime sensed something, so maybe hes dying or something who knows next week will tell.

About Renji being useless since SS arc, hes been about as useful as anyone besides ichigo.

Personally i wonder if the hollow/shinigami thing is as strong as they make it out to be. We ve yet to se vaizards do anything usper impressive, they had trouble with hollow ichigo. and arrancars on average aint touching captains, not to mention although bankai is the final skill of shinigami, there appears to be a large difference between those with bankai. Ichigo even vaizarded up isnt looking that much more impressive than renji, or a Ishida. maybe he should abandon his hollow for being too weak

His hollow is too weak? I have to disagree, but I'll respect your opinion. As for the vaizards, I don't believe any of them have ever released there swords while in hollow mode. No shikai and certainly no bankai (I'm gonna assume most, if not all of these guys have a bankai). They were always shown fighting with there unreleased zanpakutou, whereas Ichigo always has his bankai out.

blackenedeath
April 21, 2007, 10:21 PM
on this chapter i predict:
Grimmjow: just was there to stop the two arrancar nothing else(face doesnt look to motivated so probably was an order by aizen)
Ishida/Reinji: With ishida coming reinji probably has a chance, but ishida will have to use his head on this one. Or maybe renji leaves for rukia and ishida has to take on flaccion and zaero
Ichigo: too hard to predict for now, but zangetsu and hollow inner world thing is bound to happen sometime (maybe not in this arc). And after leaving HM some serius training with vaizards and SS. Also ichigo just seems extremely weak after SS, my guess is him just fighting by himself, but is SS he stopped that execution thing that had a power or a million zanpakto's or something like that with shikai and just went like meh(correct me if i am wrong, its been forever since that)...
Also I think the Espada are incredibly strong point has been way too drawn out. Time for some story development in these next chapters

Hiruma Disciple
April 21, 2007, 11:03 PM
heres wat i think will happen:

Grimmjow will kidnap Orihime and force her to tell him how shes able to heal his hand. Remember, Grimmjow is a bad guy and bad guys dont normally show kindness hehe. The chapter will then be abt Ishida n Renji fighting the 8th espada while we will see glimpse of wats happening to Ichigo.. Thats abt it for the next chapter

Theory on Ichigo:
Hichigo will return with Zangetsu.. but both of them will not be helping him. Ichigo have to pull out of this on his own to show his character strength. He will some how manage to get back up after realizing the fact that he cant go down like that n remember the promises he made to the others. he will gain a new power, which is not from zangetsu or hichigo.. a power that is known only by his dad, Urahara and probably Aizen. Its probably the same power that made Ichigo's dad quit SS because its so damn powerful :P Yahaa

Athena
April 22, 2007, 02:57 AM
on this chapter i predict:
Ichigo: too hard to predict for now, but zangetsu and hollow inner world thing is bound to happen sometime (maybe not in this arc). And after leaving HM some serius training with vaizards and SS. Also ichigo just seems extremely weak after SS, my guess is him just fighting by himself, but is SS he stopped that execution thing that had a power or a million zanpakto's or something like that with shikai and just went like meh(correct me if i am wrong, its been forever since that)...
Also I think the Espada are incredibly strong point has been way too drawn out. Time for some story development in these next chapters
Ichigo seems weak because he is the only character in the bleach who has fought only espadas after SS arc and Espadas are shown too damn strong in my opinion. Their fourth rank almost killed (?) Ichigo with little to no effort when ichigo was in his bankai form with his hollow mask. I don't think there is a single captain in SS as powerful as ichigo (with his mask on)
If there are going to be people capable of fighting espadas, they are Vizards, perhaps 2 or 3 people in SS and ichigo. The rest are pretty useless.

Boogymanx
April 22, 2007, 04:04 AM
Ichigo seems weak because he is the only character in the bleach who has fought only espadas after SS arc and Espadas are shown too damn strong in my opinion. Their fourth rank almost killed (?) Ichigo with little to no effort when ichigo was in his bankai form with his hollow mask. I don't think there is a single captain in SS as powerful as ichigo (with his mask on)
If there are going to be people capable of fighting espadas, they are Vizards, perhaps 2 or 3 people in SS and ichigo. The rest are pretty useless.

The thing is though, Ichigo can only wear his mask for 11-14 seconds at best. When the mask breaks, he's exhausted. If he were able to wear his mask infinitely he'd probably be able to fight par with Grimmjow, but he can't and he's weak as soon as the mask shatters. Him going to HM without being able to control his Hollow made it a suicide mission. If you were to make Vizards out of the Captains they'd know better than to go fight Espada without being able to control it and they'd probably all be better at controlling their Hollow than Ichigo (Except maybe Kenpachi, but Kenpachi + Mask = AWESOME by itself)

Chill0
April 22, 2007, 05:50 AM
why does everyone think a captain cant kill of an espada. the only shinigami we saw fight were lowest level of captain or lower. we can compare to hitsugaya ichigo and renji of wich only ichigo seems to be a strong captain level shinigami.

the thing is i dont think ichigo is fighting on his bankai level like he did in soulsociety. the only times he defeated a captain was with his hollow. just see how his spiritpower looks like a hollowmask just before he defeats zaraki. against zaraki and against byukuaya his hollow gave or was using its full power. zaraki later on won vs tousen who won vs grimjow. this just shows ichigo peaked vs the captains and captains are by no means weak.

furthermore his hollow is zangetzu. at this moment ichigo doesnt wanna fight with his hollow/zangetsu. this makes him weak. ichigo isnt losing cause he lacks power he is just not using it. his mental state has loads to do with this.

so thinking about the next chapter im serioulsy thinking ichigo will go and make some transformation. thats what this ark has been around for anyways. everyone made progress while ichigo made no progress. but i think this will happen next.

riekie
April 22, 2007, 08:59 AM
I think the next chapter will 'ofcourse' be about Grimmjow entering Inoue's room and hopefully killing those 2 brats:D finally...Grimmjow in action once again.

Renji and Ishida continue on fighting Zaelopollo and his weird minions...then I think Ishida will tell Renji to go to Rukia so that he can wash this little piggy because there aren't any ability blockers for a Quincy in that room.

maybe..well hopefully sounds better...we see Ichigo and get a glimpse of what's going on with him/his body, or someone else will comment on Ichigo's fading (maybe even rising) reiatsu.

Splat
April 22, 2007, 09:11 AM
Sooooo...everyone seems to have forgotten about nell. I think nell will come to heal ichigo possibly after ichigo has spoken to zangetsu, but i also think that will be in a few chapters time. GJ sent by aizen to help inoue also seems most probable, and he will claim that they are even now. As for ishida, I can't decide if he will somehow remove the block on renji's bankai, or if he will fight the espada while renji goes to help rukia.

sorry, didn't read the 5th page of posts, but still....only one person thinks nell will heal ichigo???

riekie
April 22, 2007, 10:19 AM

remember that his eyes were also like that when Shinji knocked him out for him to face his inner hollow.Shinji closed the eyes after that..soooo maybe Ichigo is unconscious? I dunno but his eyes remain empty none the less.

Mendes
April 22, 2007, 11:22 AM
I think this time ichigo's group will not succeed. I mean, in bleach, the 'heroes' always get in this situations where it looks impossible to succeed, but they somehow find their way to victory despite how many death hits they got and blood lost from it... however, this time it must be different, its too gigantic the difference between all from ichigo's group and the top espada. And even if they somehow succeeded in killing some more espada (i cant see that coming though) there's still Aizen and his shinigami group, which is even stronger than the top espada.
This time, i think ichigo will have to take the 4th espada's offer and flee. Of course he wont do it willingly, but someone from his group may save him and dram him out of huecco mundo. Maybe later they'll come with all shinigami captains, maybe they'll get stronger, but now they are no match for espada.
As for Orihime... its too bad but grimjow shure had some evil intentions there...

blackenedeath
April 22, 2007, 02:02 PM
well its obvious now that ichigo and co. are not going to succeed, unless kubo pulls off the same things he did in SS (which i highly doubt). But i liked the idea on this arc was about ichigo building up his character and will to fight, and not having to rely on others but look what happened to him now. He got slaughtered without out putting scratch on his enemy and how is that supposed to help your will to fight...

ANBU4U
April 22, 2007, 02:54 PM
well its obvious now that ichigo and co. are not going to succeed, unless kubo pulls off the same things he did in SS (which i highly doubt). But i liked the idea on this arc was about ichigo building up his character and will to fight, and not having to rely on others but look what happened to him now. He got slaughtered without out putting scratch on his enemy and how is that supposed to help your will to fight...

It should help his resolve to improve.

rotflol162
April 22, 2007, 04:43 PM
Sooooo...everyone seems to have forgotten about nell. I think nell will come to heal ichigo possibly after ichigo has spoken to zangetsu, but i also think that will be in a few chapters time. GJ sent by aizen to help inoue also seems most probable, and he will claim that they are even now. As for ishida, I can't decide if he will somehow remove the block on renji's bankai, or if he will fight the espada while renji goes to help rukia.

sorry, didn't read the 5th page of posts, but still....only one person thinks nell will heal ichigo???

THANK YOU! when i read this, i was lik yea, everyone totally did forget about poor little nell.:amuse

ANBU4U
April 22, 2007, 05:33 PM
THANK YOU! when i read this, i was lik yea, everyone totally did forget about poor little nell.:amuse

Isnt she like...really far away? Ichigo got blasted through the upper wall of Las Noches and is like...a mile off back in the desert isnt he? It'd take poor little nell ages to get all the way over there.

EDIT

I take it back, he took her with him when he rode that blast out, then he got knocked BACK into Las Noches....Still I'm not sure if Nell made the return trip. Seeing as how she was unconcious Ichigo may well have dropped her in the sand for her own good.

SporkNinja
April 22, 2007, 05:46 PM
I don't think Nell's saliva can heal a massive hand size hole in his chest.... Nell can't reverse time with her Saliva. This is why I think Orihime will be the one heal him.

Mendes
April 22, 2007, 07:02 PM
I cant see how orihime will get to ichigo's place... I cant see Grimjow letting her go either...

Tomodachi69
April 23, 2007, 12:01 AM
Hmm, poor Nell. :/

I hope that she gets a larger role, if only temporarily, soon. After all, remember when Dondo was hinting at how she's unstable or something. And she DID swallow a cero and spit it back at Dordonii. But she's unconscious right now, but who knows, maybe Ulquiorra will pass her on the way out (whereever she is) and tell her that Ichigo's like pretty much dead.

I'm really curious about GJ. Bout time he got back in the story, but ... why now? I mean, he blasted the door down and he looks pretty ticked. I'm thinking it's because he knows that Ulqiuorra just ownd Ichigo, and he wanted that win for himself. So he might be there to bring Orihime to him. After all, Grimmjow wants Ichigo for himself, and disobeying Aizen by a) going TO Ichigo and b) bringing 'Hime to him doesn't seem below him.

djgernade
April 23, 2007, 12:02 AM
i see grimmjaw scolding those 2 kids that were hitting orihime (dont those kids look like hollow versions of Jinta and Ururu only with opposite personalities???) and him taking orihime for some reason and those kids following along, come on grimmjaw does what he wants. then ishida and renji double teaming the 8th espada. and ichigo being picked up by some mysterious charachter (problably the vizard, come on they have to come back into the picture some time soon)

disease05
April 23, 2007, 08:50 AM
ogichi will takeover ichigo and fire 3 or 4 GTs a big ass cero s**t Flyes everywhere :oh

chromechrome
April 23, 2007, 12:45 PM
maybe grimmjaw will just beat the crap outta those girls and then ulqui shows up to see inoue hurt and blames grimmjaw. then we'll see a fight between the two. that sounds interesting. maybe a little break from all the rescue party's misfortune.

Endrance
April 23, 2007, 01:31 PM
Perhaps Nell's dead. :)
Gives Ichigo an insentive to unlock whatever insanely impossible power he wants to unlock next. Be a shame if Kubo went that way and give Ulquiorra a quick and anti-climactic end, which seems to be a common cliche lately.

Dark soul within
April 23, 2007, 01:33 PM
I think Grimmjow is going to pound all 10 shades of shit out of those brats, possbly cos Inoue healed his arm. Yeah i think nell might heal ichigo & ishida will probably overcome Renji's bankai restraint causing the 8th espada to release his zanpaktou...i wander what his released form will look like.

btw i've only read the last few posts so if i'm repeating things that have already been said then OOPS!

yowatsgood
April 23, 2007, 01:58 PM
yea. i can see Grimmjow murking those kids. i'm still confused about why, but maybe it IS payback for Inoue, or maybe he has some plan. lol as for Ishida, i think he might team up with Renji to fight Zaera-Polo, or Renji will leave for Rukia, and Ishida will fight him, since he doesn't have limits. regardless if this happens or not, i still don't think Renji would've beaten Zaera-Polo if his bankai was released, unless he improved that much when he trained with Urahara....Ichigo, he better let his hollow take over, or he should give in enough for Ogichi. if not that, i think it's time we see wat Ichigo's bankai looks like when it's not condensed. he'll be slower, but wat abilities will his bankai have? shit if that's the problem, he should release his real bankai then let his hollow take over. lol....i wonder if that pure hollow form in ichigo's vaizard training can really be used as a released form. (prolly not, but i hope he can at some point)

Lord_Fuzzy
April 23, 2007, 02:40 PM
it may not be this chapter but soon we will see hollow ichi fight an espada the signs are pointing towards it. i reread the current arc last night and noticed ichigo's eye going blank then about 5 mins later hollow ichi came out all vastlord like then when seriuoly injured *instantly rejenerated to anyways* released and grew a tail point is the fight with ulr. is not over even the viazards noted how strong ichis hollow is at some points even seemed shocked

ANBU4U
April 23, 2007, 02:54 PM
it may not be this chapter but soon we will see hollow ichi fight an espada the signs are pointing towards it. i reread the current arc last night and noticed ichigo's eye going blank then about 5 mins later hollow ichi came out all vastlord like then when seriuoly injured *instantly rejenerated to anyways* released and grew a tail point is the fight with ulr. is not over even the viazards noted how strong ichis hollow is at some points even seemed shocked

Whenever Hollow Ichi has taken over, its been before the point where ichigo cant even maintain his own bankai. He doesnt have the reiatsu left to fight. Unless the hollow can like....make some. But didnt ichigo just use like all of his hollow energy in that last attack. Im sure if he could have hed have at least tired to pull his mask back down, like when he fought GJ.

Lord Rae
April 23, 2007, 04:13 PM
He actually pulled his mask on twice... once to attack and once to block Ulquirra's Cero or so Ulq says... he congratulates him on a good reaction time.

lexx
April 23, 2007, 04:20 PM
Prediction:

Urahara's going to be forced to create another Hogyoku. It seems the Death Gods & Hollows who tried breaking over were incomplete at best, and Hogyoku-created arrancar are a league above all others. Urahara is going to be forced to create another Hogyoku to even the odds.

Yes, I know the Vaizards haven't been shown fighting seriously yet, but I'm going to guess that this arc's purpose has been to reaffirm the resolve of the heroes & to force them to realize they, alone, have no chance against Aizen and thus need to resort to methods they wouldn't normally pursue, like Hogyoku or working together.

blackenedeath
April 23, 2007, 05:00 PM
this may be off topic and totally off, but i think urahara sent ichigo and crew not only to attempt to rescue orihime but also to collect info on how strong aizen's crew is right now and how far he needs to work and improve to be a match. and as for ichigo atm, if hollow ichi comes out it would be way too repitive and boring than a zangetsu return. If there is innerworld i would like to see something new like maybe rukia cheering him on or something or maybe even his dad (most likely wont happen but would be interesting to see something like that happen and would be totally unexpected)

gigantor21
April 23, 2007, 05:04 PM
this may be off topic and totally off, but i think urahara sent ichigo and crew not only to attempt to rescue orihime but also to collect info on how strong aizen's crew is right now and how far he needs to work and improve to be a match. and as for ichigo atm, if hollow ichi comes out it would be way too repitive and boring than a zangetsu return. If there is innerworld i would like to see something new like maybe rukia cheering him on or something or maybe even his dad (most likely wont happen but would be interesting to see something like that happen and would be totally unexpected)

What's off topic about that?

On the Hollow Ichigo thing, I agree. Seeing someone besides Zangetsu or Hollow Ichigo isn't impossible either--after all, Zaraki just randomly showed up in a separate section of Ichigo's inner world, when he was about to lose. I doubt Kubo'll do that though, especially in Isshin's case.

blackenedeath
April 23, 2007, 05:05 PM
yah just thought it may be cool or something and a bit unexpected

toyin
April 23, 2007, 05:19 PM
From the new opening in the anime, I think this arc is finally coming to an end. So, my predictions are:
1) Rengi will go and save Rukia since he cannot go bankai
2) Ishida will figth Zaero polo (i can't decide their fate but either ishida wins half assed, loses or is interupted)
3)Ichigo will might have a brief inner world chat(probably telling him to come to his senses that he cannot continue with his current strenght and all) ichigo will still continue and faces inhiomue(kind of hard to spell), but is faced by GJ which ichigo will tend to force GJ to release but interupted by Ulq and any other person (vaizards or SS or Fathers) choice. They will have a lomg talk and will abandon their mission due to like of strenght

Thank you and comment

Evil Mind
April 23, 2007, 05:31 PM
I don't see Ichigo running away without saving Inoue, it just not in his character to retreat wither we the reader believe it's impossable to continue.

toyin
April 23, 2007, 05:46 PM
We have to face the world here, Fine ichigo the main character and his I can't die attiude (crap!!!!!). This is just like when Byakuya and renji first came to collect rukia back to the SS, ichigo was right in front of Rukia but not powerful enough to save her.Likewise in this arc too, he cannot continue even do he insists to save Inoue (remember so many other main character's life is on the line here) the person coming to save them will have to do it by force, knock him out or something

Evil Mind
April 23, 2007, 06:01 PM
We have to face the world here, Fine ichigo the main character all that and his always struggle attiude. This is just like when Byakuya and renji first came to collect rukia back to the real world, ichigo was right in front of Rukia but no powerful enough to save her.Likewise in this arc too, he cannot continue even do he insists the person coming to save them will have to do it by force.

Aye, if someone drags ichigo back by force that I'll follow. I think back to ch 66 where the old man tells Ichigo to "look forward, walk forth, never ever stop, turning back will only get old, cowardice will cause death" (based on who dubbed it anyways). I've always thought of this as Ichigo's mantra.

but that maybe just me.

Lord Rae
April 23, 2007, 06:03 PM
Grimmjow tells Inoue the secret of the way the arrancar move between the worlds (they obviously don't need gates) and she uses this knowledge to send everyone home with her power. She's walked through barriers before so I dont' see why she couldn't in a do or a die situation rip open the fabric of reality with a well placed "I reject" and send all the folks back home... but not before number 8 fights Ishida for a bit.

Of course I've been calling for Orohime to be the savior of the suicide squad for a while now its looking more and more like its the only way any of them will escape alive.

toyin
April 23, 2007, 06:21 PM
I think inoue rejecting the existence of her friends in hueco mondo is a pretty idea but, she has to it when she see's ichigo. Because just them teleporting back to the real world without seeing her will tend to bring them back.
glasses Vs glasses (but can't see without their glasses) I have a string filling that the Quincy boy will win this own (continuing his record of not being beaten in aq real fight>>>>> of topic) never know what's on his sleeves.

gphjr14
April 23, 2007, 06:35 PM
i'd love to see ichigo sync with his inner hollow but with him going back to regular shinigami it looks like the inner hollows gonna take control

also what ever happened to chado he die or something?

tyraen
April 23, 2007, 06:39 PM
They'll be some banter back and forth between the two geeks, they'll fight and admit how each is skilled, Espada may release, but neither will be defeated. A rivalry will be spawned, and next time they face off will be a big thing.

The creating-a-new-Hogyoku thing is interesting, but won't that turn into a sort of DBZ power up thing? There needs to be some peak. It might be neat to see some new techniques and actual battle strategy (countering moves, etc.) from both sides. Battles that are drawn out, not because of bursts of power, but because both sides are looking for weak points. There have been some fights like that in the series before...

I think everyone's sensing that the fight is more or less over at this point, and there will be some sort of rescue/retreat in the near-future.

blackenedeath
April 23, 2007, 06:49 PM
if ichigo and hollow ever sync i think it is way too early for that, only time i could see that happening is like the final chapters in bleach when ichigo gains full control and knowledge about shinigami, vaizard, and his zanpakto, right now i think this arc is going to come to an end in these next chapters

toyin
April 23, 2007, 06:54 PM
From the new opening in the anime i support the ending of this arc.
I pray it will end with more details than this.

Lord Rae
April 23, 2007, 06:55 PM
Well it better as we're at the limits of believability here for the people that are down to survive. According to Noitora's underling the last attack by chad was his final burst of power so he's possibly dead (although unlikely), Rukia is supposedly dead according to the arrancar and Orohime's reaction (again unlikely) and Most unlikely of all Ichigo is down for the count more likely than not and if this was any manga but bleach would be a good candidate for being dead as well. Ishida and Renji could very well be the only ones with a pulse at this point. ;p

Splat
April 23, 2007, 08:49 PM
Maybe Ichigo, Chad and Rukia are all dead. Inoue's emotions get really strong because of something that grimmjaw says, which increases her abilities, combined with the training that she did with rukia, this power boost is enough for her to reverse time even though she isn't anywhere near to Ichigo, Rukia and Chad, and they are brought back to life. Whether they then carry on with the rescue mission or retreat due to a lack of strength is anyone's guess.

paptimus
April 23, 2007, 09:20 PM
my prediction:

1.Hollow ichigo is definately going to show his face ,probably reminding ichigo of what he told him last time,you know about "if he gets lazy hell kick his ass and take control" .

2.i am begining to hate the routine of all heros in all anime serieses ,i mean cant they just shut up talking about how they must protect their family,friends,neighbours and the whole world,dont they have anything better to do ,i mean isn't it nice to see ichigo evil for a while ,like what that ex-espada told him "if u wanna beat a demon u must become a demon" ,cant ichigo just stop being a weakling and do something by himself once in while ,lately all we've seen is ichigo being banged all over the place.

3.i am all for grimjaww kicking the hell out of these aizen fangirls .i see how this is going to
end ,ultimately GJ is just going to end up either killed by aizen or working for himself,i actually like this character ,whether people like it or not even if the number 1 espada turned out to be an ass kicker machine ,hes not going to last longer than GJ or UL, i think that it has been made clear that these 2 are the real thing.

4.how is it going to end?lets face it guys ,ichigo cannot take inoue back by force ,even if he
somehow defeats an espada(highly unlikely) hes still gonna be alone ,all the others will also lose ,oops i forgot that only 2 are left (ishida-renji) ,seeing how there enemy is a crazy freek ,hell try to take both of them ,and they'll both lose ,remember what ishida's father said about his son ,he almost predicted that going to hueco mondo is a waste of time and effort simply because his sons powers wont flourish like that(although he didnt say that exactly).So if taking her back by force wont work then an inside job might do the trick ,although i think aizen is way too smarter to be tricked by one of his own ,and if that doesnt work ,well probably see that either ichigo will drag his own ass back home, or someone will drag it back for him,so yes ,hell be back empty handed.

Dark soul within
April 24, 2007, 08:09 AM
Maybe Ichigo, Chad and Rukia are all dead. Inoue's emotions get really strong because of something that grimmjaw says, which increases her abilities, combined with the training that she did with rukia, this power boost is enough for her to reverse time even though she isn't anywhere near to Ichigo, Rukia and Chad, and they are brought back to life. Whether they then carry on with the rescue mission or retreat due to a lack of strength is anyone's guess.

That's a cool prediction. But I'm not so sure that Chad etc are dead, just on the verge of dying...although bringing 3 main characters back from the dead would be one cool parlour trick & a great way to show just how powerful Inoue's technique is.

I'm still having trouble figuring out what Grimmjow wants with Inoue, I don't think it's as simple as "she gave me back my arm, so i'm gona help her out here and pound on these arrancar bitches"...he may actually want her to heal Ichigo cos he wants to be the one to fight Ichigo and defeat him.

We may end up seeing something of Ichigo's hollow i suppose, although i'd rather we didn't!

Ishida wil probably find a way to release the limits that are preventing Renji from using his Bankai...although he may just take over the fight and let Renji go to Rukia

Just musing here

mwalke32
April 24, 2007, 02:15 PM
You know somebody just gave me a shocking idea, Noitora although he is a bad ass will prolly die b4 ulquiorra and grimmjow... What if, pardon the dbz likeness, GJ becomes something of Ichigo's "Vegeta" the bad guy who wants to kick the good guys ass, but needs to help the good guy do certain things b4 the fight, like saving Orihime, so that he and ichigo are able to fight w/o interference, but eventually the badguy becomes a somewhat of a good guy???

I was always wondering who GJ reminded me of and Vegeta from DBZ was the closest personality to his:blink

But hopefully i'm wrong, but if not WTF!!!

Warden
April 24, 2007, 02:45 PM
Let's hope you are wrong. But then again, I strongly suspect that a palace revolt is in the horizon. Wouldn't be too unlikely for some of the Arrancar to team with the good guys for a short while. The enemy of my enemy, and all that.

riekie
April 24, 2007, 02:47 PM
You know somebody just gave me a shocking idea, Noitora although he is a bad ass will prolly die b4 ulquiorra and grimmjow... What if, pardon the dbz likeness, GJ becomes something of Ichigo's "Vegeta" the bad guy who wants to kick the good guys ass, but needs to help the good guy do certain things b4 the fight, like saving Orihime, so that he and ichigo are able to fight w/o interference, but eventually the badguy becomes a somewhat of a good guy???

I was always wondering who GJ reminded me of and Vegeta from DBZ was the closest personality to his:blink

But hopefully i'm wrong, but if not WTF!!!

Aahhh soo that's why I found Grimmjow the greatest Espada...because he resembles Vegeta (kicking the good guy's ass)!!!

I really hope Grimmjow will NOT become a 'good' guy...but I don't want him to die either...I think he should get out of his contract with Aizen and start his own business:D

rayywang
April 24, 2007, 05:05 PM
I agree with the possibility of a HM revolt.

We know that some, if not all, of the Espada don't really like Aizen (Zaeru-Apollo and GJ at least) and are only with him because of the power he might hand out to them ...

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if some of the Espada decided to fight alongside the 'good guys' for a bit to further their own interests.

Did Aizen miscalculate? Perhaps I give him too much credit, but the reason he acts so easily around his arrancar is that he could probably pwn them all. The only person that might have a shot is Gin. I also wonder why he gives Gin so much leeway too. I can't see Gin under Aizen forever ...

Fortisdiablos
April 24, 2007, 07:02 PM
GJ could never be a permanent good guy for long. Based on what we saw from Yammi, I'll make the assumption that enough of the arrancar is still hollow that they would devour souls for food. That might not be a necessity, but rather a luxury since they are also part shinigami, but it seems unlikely that he would do much "good" past where it stops benefiting him.

Lord Rae
April 24, 2007, 09:11 PM
Actually the only one with a shot at Aizen is Tousen...because he's immune to his shikai which I think is at least partially the reason for him appearing so strong. I'm sticking with the theory that Aizen's zanpaktou is running almost all the time and anytime we've seen him fight we've only seen illusions of power and strength and not the real deal. He's definitely a captain but its possible he's not even the strongest captain. He can just appear that way.

Whats better than being able to stop a super fast guys sword with your finger? Making everyone think you did.

notBowen
April 24, 2007, 09:16 PM
Grimmjow is probably going to meet his end at the hands of Aizen rather than Ichigo.

Ichigo will probably defeat him prior to that though.

blackenedeath
April 24, 2007, 09:23 PM
yes, tousen totally counter acts to all of aizens releases. I have always thought ever since SS arc tousen joined aizen to just stab aizen in the back when he least suspects it. But i could be wrong, and it would be strange for a somewhat minor character kill the main villain

gigantor21
April 24, 2007, 09:40 PM
^Well, considering that Aizen became both the main villain nad the connecting thread for the entire series, and that Tousen switched sides in the first place, it's not out of the question.It'd all depend on how Kubo executed it.

Nami
April 24, 2007, 11:21 PM
Kubo sometimes has unexpected twists to his story, but for Tousen to be spy seems kind of unlikely, me thinks.. He is more motivated by his own sense of justice, which unfortunately is based more on feelings, since he's blind.
Anyway, its weird, despite how Ichigo is in bad shape, i still think there'll be more fights between Ichigo & Ulquirra (pardon spelling)...and yes, finally some fight from Ushida! It will also be interesting to see if Grimjaw ever turn out to be another Kenpachi, who become friends with Inoue.:amuse

razer
April 26, 2007, 02:32 PM
this is whats going to happen ok , Inoue goes to Rukia heal her.... with Grimmjow encounter Sado along the way he is healed too... then Grimjow heads toward Ichigo ....Renji and Ishida fight the eightth espada gone .... Ichigo is in his world inner where old man zangetsu brings out mr hollow and makes ichigo conquer his inner hollow completely and become limitless in his time limit and give him a new bankai attack and skills with more control over his hollow powers as well..... Grimjow arrives and ICHIGO and him duke it out finally ichigo proves he is as good as any espada then grimjow reveals his disgust for aizen and they team up to escape as they are too few so they head towards Renji and company along with Inoue, Sado and Rukia and Nell Ishida and renji somehow defeat the eighth espada and then ichigo and company decide to escape to the real world. Aizen gathers the Vasto lorde and a new arc starts ..........

Silhouette
April 27, 2007, 02:54 AM
It's funny that GJ killed menoli with the left arm that Orihime restored, man GJ is cruel...hopefully Ichigo can learn something from him.

lmao @ Ishida telling Pesch not to show up so the tension won't be killed. I am really starting to like Ishida more, I mean he is realistic about their situation and was relieved when Zaer turned out to be number 8. Eh I wonder if Ishida has a strong enough weapon to take Ishida down though....why am I counting Renji down, yeah if Ishida brings the place down then Renji will be able to use his bankai.

juUnior
April 27, 2007, 04:49 AM
Awesome chapter!! :D

First of all, the begining with Grimijow I would say a little fanservice, but defiently good :D And how he ripped thos woman arrancars hehe :D And now he has plans with Orihime <no, no that what you think ;p> Quite interesting, indeed ^^

And the second part of the chapter with Ishida rocks everything!! :D I'm Ishida's fan, and he just rock with that lines with Lucky, saying it after the Apollo speech with that. Also, he sure is superb fast, how he was posed with that speed, it reminds me of Byakuya style of speed ^^ Probably his arrow will not reach Apollo, or a little maybe, but even so, that move was one of the hell. Quite reminded me superb fight Ishida vs Mayuri ^^

lexx
April 27, 2007, 12:08 PM
By the general pattern of what's been going on, Ishida's going to get his arse handed to him. Zerapollo is more knowledgeable than Ishida about spirit particles/power/usage (Ishida's good but that renji-bankai-nullifying room is pretty amazing) and being an Espada he's most likely significantly stronger than the Numero Ishida last fought.

The pattern of this arc has been: everyone tried their best, handled themselves pretty well, got a lot stronger, but were completely outclassed by their enemy. Aizen & crew don't even view Ichigo's crew as a real threat - which is why none of the arrancar finished off their defeated opponents or showed any interest in capturing them.

night_wolf
April 27, 2007, 12:22 PM
By the general pattern of what's been going on, Ishida's going to get his arse handed to him. Zerapollo is more knowledgeable than Ishida about spirit particles/power/usage (Ishida's good but that renji-bankai-nullifying room is pretty amazing) and being an Espada he's most likely significantly stronger than the Numero Ishida last fought.

ishida came from different room to help renji, now if renji n him are smart, they move the fight to the other place, so renji's bankai-nullifiying room wont be working anymore, since renji is not there himself.

most interesting part is, what gr gonna do with orihime? and i dont think we well c ichigo the next chapter, probably after 2 or 3 chapters we gonna c what is happening with ichigo, and if zengetsu the one helping him, or his hollow.

hanamaru
April 27, 2007, 10:55 PM
ah..., i haven't read this last chapter...., i was download it 10 minutes ago...., well, what happen with ichigo..., isn't he died??, and what happen with orihime,for first metting with grimm jaw...

~Lilium~
April 27, 2007, 10:59 PM
awww.... i wanted to see what would happen to ichigo... not to ishi

but i guess beggars can't be complainers... :oh

Nami
April 27, 2007, 11:47 PM
Hanamaru, how can Ichigo die? He's the main lead... so I doubt he'll actually die, unless someone wants to give all of us a heart attack at the end of it.. ;)

I thought this is quite a light hearted chapter. Just that, Inonue always seem to get her situation wrong, she just seem so clueless about things, really a damsel in distress....But Ishida's appearance isn't that bad after all, esp with Pesshe providing comic relief. :tem

blueangelx
April 28, 2007, 03:04 AM
ichigo ichigo... he always gets to live... i think hollow ichigo comes out next cause it seems ichigo was knocked out cold... ulq will probably fight to stay alive n we'll learn more of how a vaizard grows stronger...

neomaster121
April 28, 2007, 11:33 AM
ulq left and Ichigo already used the main power from the hollow i doubt the hollow would break free now. I think Ichigo is gonna have another meeting with ulq and i think then we and ichigo will learn a bit more about the depths of his soul/power

toyin
April 29, 2007, 02:14 PM
what was with Zaero polo comments when he said:"first a bankai user and now the rare one who fought that whore" hope he don't have anything that will withold the Quincy boy from pulling of something kool.

And where the hell was Renji,and his hollow friend.

ANBU4U
April 29, 2007, 11:46 PM
what was with Zaero polo comments when he said:"first a bankai user and now the rare one who fought that whore" hope he don't have anything that will withold the Quincy boy from pulling of something kool.

And where the hell was Renji,and his hollow friend.

He was talking about how lucky he was to fight two interesting/rare opponents.

The Quincy are practically extinct, and you have to remember that there are only about...15 people in all of SS that can use Bankai.

Omi
May 01, 2007, 03:39 AM
But if he knew about Ishida's battle, he probably has data on the battle and a counter. He is afterall like the technology division chief of Heuco Mondo.

That's why I think Renji and Ishida should probably try to get out of that room (as long as they don't meet up with Noitora).

gigantor21
May 01, 2007, 09:07 AM
^ That's true. If he knew enough about Renji's Bankai to nullify it, then he should be able to do the same with Ishida.

And who is Noritora supposed to be going after, anyway? There isn't anyone left on Ichigo's team to fight. I don't know if it'd be Urahara or Shinji, though; I feel like Kubo would've hyped it up more if it were a new invader.

yanniv
May 03, 2007, 01:09 AM
^ That's true. If he knew enough about Renji's Bankai to nullify it, then he should be able to do the same with Ishida.

And who is Noritora supposed to be going after, anyway? There isn't anyone left on Ichigo's team to fight. I don't know if it'd be Urahara or Shinji, though; I feel like Kubo would've hyped it up more if it were a new invader.

I think it would be perfect. Imagine Noitora running towards his destination and all of a sudden a quick stop right in front of a shadow silhouette. Noitora proceeds to ask who the figure is and you see Shinji come into view with his mask at hand. Now that, would be an awesome picture.

gigantor21
May 03, 2007, 07:03 AM
I think it would be perfect. Imagine Noitora running towards his destination and all of a sudden a quick stop right in front of a shadow silhouette. Noitora proceeds to ask who the figure is and you see Shinji come into view with his mask at hand. Now that, would be an awesome picture.

Aww, yeah. That's how you've gotta do it.

Hopefully that'll be soon. I'm getting sick of seeing Ichigo and co. flounder around helplessly. I want to see someone on the Earth's end put up a decent fight.

ANBU4U
May 03, 2007, 10:02 AM
Hanamaru, how can Ichigo die? He's the main lead... so I doubt he'll actually die, unless someone wants to give all of us a heart attack at the end of it.. ;)

I thought this is quite a light hearted chapter. Just that, Inonue always seem to get her situation wrong, she just seem so clueless about things, really a damsel in distress....But Ishida's appearance isn't that bad after all, esp with Pesshe providing comic relief. :tem

Well, when you think about it Ichigo's already "dead" he's a Shiningami, and by blood at that. Unlike his human friends his "real" body is just a shell, when he needs to do anything he has to leave it. While in Shiningami form he's as dead as the rest of them are...probably ages the same too. I imagine tho, that because his real body isnt a giga..but his old human body, that he ages ike a normal human while in it. Still if anything happened to that body nothing would happen to his shiningami form...that body's just a shell. He'd have to get a giga from Urahara, but I dont think that would let him age like a normal human....so theyd have to age it for him if he wanted to keep up the High School Cherade.

yanniv
May 03, 2007, 01:39 PM
Aww, yeah. That's how you've gotta do it.

Hopefully that'll be soon. I'm getting sick of seeing Ichigo and co. flounder around helplessly. I want to see someone on the Earth's end put up a decent fight.

I don't blame you. That is why I believe Kubo has some surprises up his sleeve coming up in the next few chapters.

Purpley
May 07, 2007, 07:20 PM
I think Ichigo may very well be dead. His bankai disengaged, and that hasn't happened before, even when he was unconscious. Orihime seemed to sense that, too.

Woohoo for Grimmjow! He whooped those two nicely. I think that Grimmjow and Orihime are starting to follow a similar path as with the SS arc, with internal conflicts developing within the "enemy" organization. In Soul Society, that internal conflict ended up with the rebellion of three captains, so I'm interested to see how this plays out.

Remus
May 08, 2007, 02:42 PM
I think Ichigo may very well be dead. His bankai disengaged, and that hasn't happened before, even when he was unconscious. Orihime seemed to sense that, too.

Woohoo for Grimmjow! He whooped those two nicely. I think that Grimmjow and Orihime are starting to follow a similar path as with the SS arc, with internal conflicts developing within the "enemy" organization. In Soul Society, that internal conflict ended up with the rebellion of three captains, so I'm interested to see how this plays out.

Well I dont really know about Grimmjow. He has no respect towards Ulquiorra even though Ulquiorra is #4. I guess there is more to him then just the #6 and rebelling against Aizen ain't his style. He knows his limits and Aizen is even too much for him. He might really only want to kick Ichigos ass for loosing his arm once and getting a scar by Getsuga Tenshou.

naru_naru
May 09, 2007, 07:50 PM
He might really only want to kick Ichigos ass for loosing his arm once

grimmjow didnt lose his arm to ichigo. do u mean grimmjow wants to fight tousen?

DanteShadow100
May 10, 2007, 09:40 PM
I think and hope that Kubo is planning to make another darkside of the universe/Black & White chapter, that's what I think the "darkness" around Ichigo is.

Fairy Vearth
May 11, 2007, 09:56 AM
im not sure if its right im saing but
is it possible that ichigo havent used bankai the whole time

i mean that the black sword might be shikai

as ya know we have seen just two forms of zangetsu the normal form and this black

that means then that there must be a 3rd form and this form is bankai

Remus
May 11, 2007, 11:41 AM
grimmjow didnt lose his arm to ichigo. do u mean grimmjow wants to fight tousen?

He did lose his arm because he disobeyed Aizen when he tried to kill Ichigo because Ulquiorra didn't finish him. Hence is Ichigo partly responsible for him beeing disranked from the Espada once and loosing his arm to Tousen. Although Ichigo wouldnt really care if Grimmjow says so. And no I dont mean Grimmjow wants to fight Tousen.
[hr]

im not sure if its right im saing but
is it possible that ichigo havent used bankai the whole time

i mean that the black sword might be shikai

as ya know we have seen just two forms of zangetsu the normal form and this black

that means then that there must be a 3rd form and this form is bankai

Have you read the manga from the beginning ? The state his zanpaktou is in all the time is his Shikai. The first time he gained a zanpaktou it looked like a katana just 5x bigger. After regaining his shinigami powers his zanpaktou changed when he met Zangetsu and stayed in this state till now.

daniel1983
May 11, 2007, 12:23 PM
Orihime is going to die...does anyone else see that coming?

Everyone in the Ichigo crew is going to get either killed or severly injured. Orihime will use her power to negate their deaths/injuries and return them back to Earth...but the price that she will pay for using so much of her strenght will be that she dies.

Since Orihime was given the godlike power, this is the only route to 'keep her in check' for Kubo IMHO.

And when you think about it....a friend dying would really evolve Ichigo. Up until now, every person that they have tried to save was saved.

I see it progressing like Star Wars....LMAO......Ichigo could not save a friend, so he will do anything to protect his remaining companions...that includes going to the 'dark side'...then eventually he will go against the 'Evil Empire' and bring down Aizen.

naru_naru
May 11, 2007, 07:08 PM
He did lose his arm because he disobeyed Aizen when he tried to kill Ichigo because Ulquiorra didn't finish him. Hence is Ichigo partly responsible for him beeing disranked from the Espada once and loosing his arm to Tousen. Although Ichigo wouldnt really care if Grimmjow says so. And no I dont mean Grimmjow wants to fight Tousen.

grimmjow already had a fight with ichigo after losing his arm and he didnt seem the least bit pissed at ichigo about his arm. the only thing grimmjow wanted to do was continue his fight with ichigo.

Orihime is going to die...does anyone else see that coming?

orihime will die if she isnt saved. however until aizen uses they hoygoukou (sp) orihime is safe.

Aflean
May 12, 2007, 02:07 AM
Ulq staying around so long for so many chapters while Ichigo goes "Boohoo-can't do anything-boo" seems strange, but I suppose all these events could have happened while Ichigo and Nell were fighting (I use the phrase for Nell loosely) previously.

I hope that Inoue rejects Rukia's existance and kisses Ichigo, and Ichigo is shallow enough to not mind :D.

(although I also like Rukia's hair, eyebrows and general demeanor...)
[hr]

He's never been knocked unconscious with his Bankai engaged... has he?

Everyone's sword gets reverted back to normal (or Shikai in Ichigo's case...) when they go unconscious (Ikakku's first fight with Ichigo).

And even if Ichigo is dead; INOUE!!! :D :D :D