PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 353 Discussion [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2

bax
April 27, 2007, 12:14 PM
The RAW is out guys. Thax to Kylara <3
Get it HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12152)

After you are done downloading and reading it, go ahead and tell us what you think will happen in the next chapter :amuse

Predict away guys :nuts

theshizzle
April 27, 2007, 12:45 PM
I predict that Naruto's Team Find Itachi before Sauske does
-
I predict also the storm fortells the death of Itachi soon

I also predict a bad ass fight betweend Kisame and Suigetsu

I finally predict that Sauske and Suigetsu will replace Itachi and Kisame on Akatsuki

coolitman
April 27, 2007, 12:59 PM
it might help if i could read japanese but i am hoping that naruto and his crew will find sasukes crew in the middle of some kind of fight with akatsuki...i'm also hoping naruto will bump into kiba on the way and take him and his nose to track!

LoT
April 27, 2007, 01:36 PM
I predict Jiraiya will Naruto (or maybe a KB of Naruto) teach the "Flying Thunder God Technique", because he will need this tchnique to fight the MS of Itachi. After that Naruto will teleport to Sakura and the rest of the Team to search after Itachi!

I predict in the end of the Arc there will be a fight between Naruto, Sasuke and Itachi and Naruto wont use his Eyes. He will stripe his headband over both of his eyes!

I predict Jiraiya will Naruto (or maybe a KB of Naruto) teach the "Flying Thunder God Technique", because he will need this tchnique to fight the MS of Itachi. After that Naruto will teleport to Sakura and the rest of the Team to search after Itachi!

I predict in the end of the Arc there will be a fight between Naruto, Sasuke and Itachi and Naruto wont use his Eyes. He will stripe his headband over both of his eyes!
Your prediction is too much.. Its like you just saying what all Naruto fans wanted to hear.. hmmm But i love it :D

I still haven't read the New chapter as yet.. So i can't predict any thing as yet.. Just waiting for the english version to come out..

kadoman
April 27, 2007, 01:50 PM
I'd better make my mark here, though I don't have a clue what to predict. I predict that Kishi will drag this parallel journey out for 60 chapters before we get anything approaching a confrontation. This also means I won't get to see Itachi again for the next 60 chapters.

LoT
April 27, 2007, 02:02 PM
Your prediction is too much.. Its like you just saying what all Naruto fans wanted to hear.. hmmm But i love it :D

I still haven't read the New chapter as yet.. So i can't predict any thing as yet.. Just waiting for the english version to come out..

Yes I know it's too much but something like that should happend in the next 3-4 Chapters or Naruto has no chance to beat Itachi or Sasuke!!
I cross my fingers for it ^^

lordHokage
April 27, 2007, 02:12 PM
I'd better make my mark here, though I don't have a clue what to predict. I predict that Kishi will drag this parallel journey out for 60 chapters before we get anything approaching a confrontation. This also means I won't get to see Itachi again for the next 60 chapters.

I concur. The last arc was roughly 50 chapters, this current arc 100 chapters. :eyeroll

xeratule
April 27, 2007, 02:51 PM
*looks into crystal ball*

I don't think I can predict what will exactly happen in the next chapter, but I feel that it will be Naruto that will kill Itachi and not Sasuke. Sasuke will then have his final battle against Naruto for ninjaing his kill.

I don't care if I'm wrong either way; your guess is as good as mine.

Yes I know it's too much but something like that should happend in the next 3-4 Chapters or Naruto has no chance to beat Itachi or Sasuke!!
I cross my fingers for it ^^ I doubt it.. But i would love for it to be like that.. That will just give the story a little more excitement. But I all ways think that Kishi going to make Naruto the one to kill Itachi or Itachi Capturing Sasuke or Naruto and they have to follow him to the base…

I hope the 5th Hokage place Jiriaya in naruto team. :D or Jiriaya stay back with Yamoto and few of Naruto Clone training... That be so Awesome.. Some thing like DBZ.. I'll be loving it like wow..

ANBU4U
April 27, 2007, 03:30 PM
Hmmm...I suppose this marks the end of the arc, so its impossible to realisticly predict anything. But I think Tsunade will throw a monkey wrench into Narutos "lets find Itachi too" plan almost immediately. He'll have to do something b4 he leaves, delaying him relative to Sauske.

Also im curious about just what Karin actually did to sauske "a long time ago"...more than a bit suspicious how she kept suigetsu from finishing that sentence, its probably a biggie.

kadoman
April 27, 2007, 03:36 PM
Also im curious about just what Karin actually did to sauske "a long time ago"...more than a bit suspicious how she kept suigetsu from finishing that sentence, its probably a biggie.

Refer to:

I don't quite get the trans where it has Suigetsu saying to Karin: a long time ago, you did something to Sasuke...

What is that supposed to mean?

It's a bit open-ended, I think. The original is "Mukashi kimi wa Sasuke ni", which literally translates to something like "a long time ago, you (to) Sasuke". The ambiguity comes from the "ni" because it takes its meaning from the missing adjective which should follow it. My best guess is that Suigetsu was about to say "Since a long time ago you've liked Sasuke" but I can't be sure about that..

I think we're going to have quite a few confusions over this. Hisshou's trans is what I quoted but I've read a couple of other trans now that don't have Suigetsu saying that line like that.

In fact one trans has Suigetsu saying, 'Ever since the first day you saw Sasuke you've been in lo...' which makes a lot more sense.

USC Trojans
April 27, 2007, 04:31 PM
I predict in the final showdown, Karin's "love" for Sasuke will show by having her sacrifice her life by taking a Mangekyou for him. Sasuke will feel nothing.

But for the next chapter, I predict it will be Naruto finding a team

Uchiha Slayer
April 27, 2007, 05:38 PM
Good informative chapter...It kind of left the next chapter wide open...More talk about Itachi, from Sasuke and Naruto.

I do think Tsunade will make Naruto do more training first...Lets face it, they're not ready for Itachi and Kisame so Naruto will get more training(hopefully from Gai), Team Snake will talk more and walk...

Oh yeah, there will be Akutsuki talk, more like Itachi talking to Kisame about Sasuke...Something along that line.

ANBU4U
April 27, 2007, 05:45 PM
Refer to:

I think we're going to have quite a few confusions over this. Hisshou's trans is what I quoted but I've read a couple of other trans now that don't have Suigetsu saying that line like that.

In fact one trans has Suigetsu saying, 'Ever since the first day you saw Sasuke you've been in lo...' which makes a lot more sense.

Ahh ic, its probably a mis-trans then.

Too Bad...

SmallTiger
April 27, 2007, 06:10 PM
Good informative chapter...It kind of left the next chapter wide open...More talk about Itachi, from Sasuke and Naruto.

I do think Tsunade will make Naruto do more training first...Lets face it, they're not ready for Itachi and Kisame so Naruto will get more training(hopefully from Gai), Team Snake will talk more and walk...

Oh yeah, there will be Akutsuki talk, more like Itachi talking to Kisame about Sasuke...Something along that line.

Tsunade might try to make Naruto go through more training, but I don't think he'll deal with that. They both know that time is of the essence.

I predict that Naruto will snag his usual buds and that Tsunade will send at least one chaser team to keep tabs on him. I think Kakashi and Yamato will both be involved, since Kakashi has Sharingan power and Yamato can help keep Kyuubi-power in check.
Itachi + Naruto-tails = baaaaad.

arslan
April 27, 2007, 06:12 PM
i think we will see naruto assembling his team. tsunade throwing a wrench in naruto's plan is a possibility but i don't know. it would neutralize all the momentum kishi has been gathering for the story. we might listen to jiraya giving a bit more advice that might prove useful but i am not keeping my fingers crossed.

renrutal
April 27, 2007, 07:24 PM
Ahh ic, its probably a mis-trans then.

Too Bad...

The three english translations I've read so far pretty much say the very same thing:

Karin had something with Sasuke, or did something to him in the past.

EvolutionIX
April 27, 2007, 08:19 PM
I dont favour naruto's chances of leaving straight away. Imo...Naruto is not strong enough to go up against 2 of the better akatsukis. I predict sasuke will go looking for itachi. In a fan's POV: sakura sai and kakashi/yamato head out while naruto and jiraiya stay back to train. Hopefully, it will be the flying god of thunder technique that naruto will learn and in a flash, naruto will ctach up to the other team. I just want to see the looks of how his teammates will react!

Wind_NiN
April 27, 2007, 08:32 PM
I predict..
1- Team 7's preparations for leaving.
2-Sasuke's team walking and talking
3-A little peek at what Itachi's doing.

downfox
April 27, 2007, 08:50 PM
Well, I'm guessing that the upcoming chapter will have Sasuke coming up with a copable plan on how to face his brother, followed with a hint on what other abilities Karin can do. Back at the Naruto camp, if Tsunade is willing to allow Naruto to form a group of his own to hunt down Itachi and Kisame, hopefully in that group will include Kakashi and Yamato. The guys that they are going to go after are not like the other Akutsuki members that they have faced. The two time that we have seen this due in action, the first time they had to keep their powers in check in order not to cause a commotion in the village that would have brought more warriors into the frey than who they were dealing with. The second time round were 30% chakura controlled clones that used their moves with less power. The first team that reaches them for a fight will be dealing with them a full power. Also, the weakness that caused their fellow members to fall will probably not be a factor with them. Both ninjas apparently do not hold any sentimental attachments to their past so any chances of of defeating in a psychological sense that was used to defeat Sasori would be out of the question. Both Itachi and Kisami have been shown to be capable fighters and have a variety of techniques in their arsenal so them being defeated like Hiden is definatly out of the question. Itachi is in charge of this group and has shown to have a cool head on any situation so overconfidence will not be a factor as it was with Kakuzu. (That and it went with the plot of showing Naruto's new technique.) And since one of the team members is a charkura monster, the chances of catching them with a power depletion is almost nill.

alexwcwarrior
April 27, 2007, 09:02 PM
theres a problem with naruto learning the flying thunder god jutsu because it requires special shurikens to do which we don't know if the leaf village has.

uraniuM
April 27, 2007, 09:30 PM
they are not special...and the flying thunder god technique requires a special a seal, Yondaime strapped the seal to a kunai which Kakashi had.
I highly doubt Naruto would learn that technique. Yes I do believe that he is Yondaime's legacy...but not his friggin' prototype :/

Right now, Sasuke's merry band is NOWHERE near Akatsuki level, Im guessing some inflitration is in order, either that or Kishi's "plot no jutsu" will end up in a lucky defeat of my beloved Itachi.

Hmm...I wonder if Naruto will make a small team to head out as well..and if so...who do you reckon it will be made up of? (Note; Sakura is a sure-fire for the team.)

Crimson_Shadow
April 27, 2007, 09:45 PM
but wasn't the flying thunder god technique the fourth's own jutsu, I mean Jiraiya being his teacher he may know it. But if its his personal jutsu I don't think naruto will learn it at all. But who knows... it could happen

Probably next chapter is probably the thoughts of team 7 over whats going to happen next, after Tsunade probably shoots down the idea for them to go hunt Itachi.

uraniuM
April 27, 2007, 10:07 PM
I doubt Tsunade would shoot down the idea...

they aint genins anymore.

Crimson_Shadow
April 27, 2007, 10:47 PM
I see what you mean, although with naruto being one of akatsuki's targets theres always the heightened level of caution they need to take, but I can see her allowing them to take off after some talking and/or probably a some training or some preparations on her part.

bighawke5
April 27, 2007, 10:53 PM
well when naruto said he wanted to gather a team and all jiraiya was still there and naruto's apparently still in the room after saying itachi so my next guess is that jiraiya will talk to him like "dont be so hasty" and prob give him something or tell him something thats gonna help as we all know and even jiraiya knows that if its Itachi naruto's got to be prepared lol so u can expect jiraiya saying somethin to naruto next issue or giving him something or doing somethin important---now i'm not talkin bout the fourth's jutsu but im saying he will be giving somethin to naruto or even telling him someething useful if he doesn't go there himself cuz i dont think he wants to see naruto face itachi and kisame unprepared he knows how strong they both are and he know what lv his student is at so he's gonna be doing something b4 naruto leaves.

The thing that bothers me is how naruto said "we need to go after the member of akatsuki we have te best chance of finding"...is Itachi really that easy to locate???

DarkManSharingan32
April 27, 2007, 11:23 PM
Prediction/Question:

Will Naruto be allowed...as a lowly Genin to create his own team? If it's up to Tsunade... hell no... But Jiraiya may vouch for him in the end. As for right now... I would almost guarantee that Sakura will be in the team, as her Medic abilites are invaluable... but from there it gets dicey. We have Kakashi Yamato and Sai... along with any number of comrades as backup.

I would think Naruto would take Team Kakashi for the trip... and hopefully we get Team 8 as backup... But with a clever piece of writing, Kishi can pretty much make anything happen.
---

For the next chapter...
Sasuke will mobilize his unit... and i'm pretty sure we wont have a clue as to their plan until later. We will probably move in on the tail end of it... hear a few more words from Juugo to Sasuke, and they will head out.

Things will switch to Konoha.. where Naruto will plead his case for the Mission...
(I would love for his request to be denied... and him form his own group ANYWAY... BUT...)
Before Naruto leaves... he will probably get one last lesson, one final Add-on jutsu to tie together his arsenal before he leaves. (This will make his Team late...but just in time to catch the poignant parts of Sasuke vs. Itachi). It might be from a combined effort of Kakashi Jiraiya and Yamato... which would be a great thing to see IMO.

With this chapter flow... we can get Naruto some training, see Sasuke's team move... as well as get some Akatsuki reaction to losing both Hidan and Kakuzu. We might even get to see the revealing of a new Akatsuki member, or one of the two left.

Meh... i dunno.
But whatever happens... this arc is shaping up to be pretty amazing.
I can't wait to see it animated.

samchong
April 27, 2007, 11:30 PM
The thing that bothers me is how naruto said "we need to go after the member of akatsuki we have te best chance of finding"...is Itachi really that easy to locate???

Yup! Same thought here. ;)

A fight between Suigetsu and Hoshigaki Kisame also an UNAVOIDABLE FIGHT! Since the beggining all of us should had know why this character appeared.

I dont think there will be more training for Naruto as the story got really bored with his training. I believe during their journey seeking for AKATSUKI, in between they will encounter some fight and Naruto "SOMEHOW" will learn his new jutsu from the fight.

"PREDICTION NEXT TOPIC" - Setting a New team + A Backup TEAM! More story in LEAF VILLAGE!

Aijou Kuma
April 28, 2007, 12:08 AM
Honestly I don't know...it was that kind of chapter where it doesn't give you a hint as to what will probably happen XD

But it might switch back to Naruto.

HisshouBuraiKen
April 28, 2007, 12:10 AM
On the subject of what Suigetsu was about to say,

I think my translation is the more accurate way to go, because of the lack of a particle between "mukashi" and "kimi". Literally, it is, "A long time ago, you, to sasuke, [did a verb we don't know]"

Not "Since a long time ago", not, "For a long time now", just "a long time ago." The ambiguity of that line doesn't translate well into english, and hindsight will produce a better translation for that line. I'm regretting not being more liberal and using one of my other ideas, which was, "You've got a secret...something that happened a long time ago...something involving Sasuke." That, in retrospect, conveys that there's something related to Sasuke in KArin's past without commiting to anything.

In fact, I'll change that right now, not that it'll do much good :P

Sephy7KillerMech
April 28, 2007, 12:13 AM
I have an interesting prediction.

I think the story will focus more on Itachi, on and off for a few chapters. I think Itachi's time is coming and Kishimoto is going to take him out of the picture once and for all. Itachi is an incredibly popular character though so i think we will get alot of time with him during this arc.

But yeah.. it's the beginning of a new arc so it's anyone's guess.

Black/Light
April 28, 2007, 12:29 AM
I think Naruto will get to go after Itachi BUT he has to train first. I don't see them all just going after Itachi and getting to him for a "OMG, SUPa BIGS FIGhtTs!!!" too soon. . . we stil have a good bit of AM to kill off first.

Thats why I think "Team Snake" will have to kill afew AM which gives Naruto time to train and learn some new tricks. . . as well as give the others some time to develop their characters (Hinata, Neji, Lee, Kiba and anyone?. . . Maybe he will actually start to train with the others to better other areas he isn't great in).

Sephy7KillerMech
April 28, 2007, 01:20 AM
I'm assuming AM means Akatsuki Members. I think Sasuke only intends to fight Itachi and Kisame... and those members are the only ones after Naruto. I don't see why they would have to fight any of the members they didn't feel like fighting (other than Kisame because they are a team).

Black/Light
April 28, 2007, 02:34 AM
Im pretty sure that if the AL chose to send someone to deal with "Team Snake" than Team Snake would pretty much have to kill them. Either that or by some chance Team Snake crosses paths with a AM and they have to beat the crap out of them to get info on Itachi's location.

(Unless he is headed to Naruto for a "wait for the Itachi attack" stay than IDK any other way for him to find Itachi with 0 info. He has to get a clue or a heads up from somewhere. . . a AM is most likely a good source for info on other AM.)

wooticus
April 28, 2007, 04:33 AM
Well, at least i think we can be sure that the next chapters will be a bit more konoha focused.. or maybe even akatsuki, but for team snake most things are said for a while, there will be a few flashbacks sooner or later for sure, but for now it matters what konoha does next..

learning flying thunder god technique.. i don't think jiraiya can teach him this technique, the fourth himself would have to come back to do this. but if there's a chance for him to learn that jutsu, than not from jiraiya but from kakashi. kakashi was in yondaimes team and he had sharingan, when someone could have known how it is used, than kakashi.
thunder god, or not, naruto has to do something about his speed and taijutsu..

another point: killing itachi was one of the main plots from the beginning, beside the rivaly of sasuke and naruto and narutos dream of becomming hokage.. so it would be clear that the whole story's climax has to be about this. imagine, itachi would get defeated now, probably the strongest nin alive outside there. how would the story go on? tobi, deidara and that shadow girl.. all about them would be a joke, no one would ask himself "can somebody defeat" them, because for someone who defeated the mangekyou, this can't be the problem..
what i want to say i, that i don't think itachi dies yet. maybe this time its a 90% chakra clone or something..

For Konoha: Jiraiya will definetely get involved. he is the only person we ever read about, itachi has very much respect or even a bit of fear of. jiraiya could also have a weapon against mangekyou we didn't get to know yet... he has maybe even taught it to naruto but we didn't get to know it yet (because we didn't get to know very much of his training yet...)
he only hadn't shown it in his fight against the itachi clone ;-)

Hmm just at the moment i get one thing... it would be only logical because of these paralellsisms that occur often in the manga, that naruto will now walk around to form a 4 men cell on his own.. and then he asks some nins that were very important for him in the whole manga... so just think about it: naruto recruiting gaara for his team (we don't know about how strong he still is, but everything is possible.. gaara owes naruto and konoha something and he has one open bill with akatsuki, too....)
Jiraiya, Kakashi, Yamato, Sakura, Sai, hmm... we will definetely see Kakashi and Sakura with him. Maybe Shika because of his mind, but he had plenty much story in the past.
So next guess has something reasons again...
Karin seems to be in love with Sasuke..
Karin is good at locating..
Karin seems to be a bit embarassed when suigetsu talks about her loving sasuke..
There is one person that is in love with Sasuke...
is good at locating persons, too...
blushes when she sees naruto..
and her team is the only team left to appear active after the timeskip.. it was team gai against deidara sasori, team asuma against hidan kakuzu, and now it will be our search&track team!

I know that was much guessing... but that's whats it about predictions ;-) and i think most points of my own have at least a little reason...

Mendes
April 28, 2007, 05:54 AM
As some ppl said here, i dont think tsunade will allow naruto in the tracking squad onto Itachi. There's no reason to risk something like that. There's a possibility things go wrong and the platoon loose, and if that happened it'd be a huge prize for akatsuki to catch naruto without even having to ambush him.
I think tsunade is willing to accept creating a full platoon to go locate Itachi (god knows how... i dont). The team would have to be pretty strong, with maybe some current ANBU and kakashi and Jiraya... who knows, as long as they are all experienced jounins. Naruto certainly will not agree and try to form a squad of his own. Maybe with kiba or shino as they have good tracking abilities.
I think Itachi and kisame are going to ambush naruto and his squad instead. We know how oportunistic Itachi is, and there's no better opportunity than kakashi and Jiraya's absence to capture naruto. He will experience the MS and get defeated, when sasuke shows up and saves the day.
I'm pretty sure itachi is not going to get defeated by sasuke, but Itachi would probably have used some strong moves including MS against naruto's squad, and he'd recognize his brother got stronger, he'd probably flee. The result of the fight could leave some losses, like kizame and a member of naruto or sasuke's squad.
Well, that goes for a prediction for the next full arc :P

mercycubed
April 28, 2007, 09:49 AM
Sasuke found Juugo, to bring him to Tsunade and Sakura so they could study his enzymes and figure out a way to negate their effects, thereby eliminating the curse seal. No doubt, the Nara clan's deer antlers will become the ultimate cure for the killer intent of the curse seal.

Also, Sakura will be the one who discovers the cure for the curse seal, but Karin will be jealous. Then we will have a kunoichi mud wrestling arc between Sakura, Karin, Ino, and Hinata.

MadDog
April 28, 2007, 09:50 AM
I'm predicting that Jiraiya will shut Naruto down by saying, "You don't have the right skills/experience to face Uchiha Itachi." Tsunade will then chime in saying that it is too dangerous to go after him directly.

Naruto won't have much time to sit and brood, because Itachi and Kisame are on their way to finally capture the 9 Tails, bringing the fight directly to him (the set-up for which will be in 353).

yemsta
April 28, 2007, 10:13 AM
This is all going too fast for me itachi better not loose to any of them and if he does he better not die. If itchi dies now what happens next ? I don think itachi is going to die but he will get a realisation that sasuke is serious then he will reveal tha it was not itachi who killed their whole clan it was infact AL and now that sasuke is stronger than itachi he should fight AL. OK that was complete BS but itachi is not going to die that is my final point

Yondaime-Uzumaki
April 28, 2007, 12:16 PM
Unlike Most Of People Here I Dont Think Tsunade Will Let Naruto Go Fight Itachi Right now Even Though She Lets Naruto Do Almost Whatever He Wants Since They Have A special Relationship . Considering The Fact That Naruto Had A Severly Wounded Hand , because Of Fuuton Rasengan Wich He's Still Healling From The Possibility of Him Being sent To Fight Itachi While He Doesnt Have All his Capacities are really Slime or should I say Impossible. If Kishi Sends Naruto Fight Itachi Right Now That'll Be Poor writting 'Cause It'll Be Too Predictable Thus Making the manga less intersing.

We All Know That Kishi Never Write his tory the way We think He Will. The Fact That Jiraya Is Back After such A long Time Should Mean Someting. He's The One Who's Gonna Finish Naruto's Training Or Give Him Advices About His New Jutsu And How To Control It . I Think It'll The Same As The Time he Fought Kakuzu . While Everyone Were Fighting kakuzu He ( Naruto ) Were Training On his Jutsu Then Came Later on To Save The Day. Naruto Will Act As A Back Up Plan. As Strong As Naruto is , He Cant fight Itachi With a wounded Hand . I Hope that this time Jiraya Will Clear Us About Naruto's 2 years of training .

As For The Team That'll fight Itachi you can Count Kakashi Out. And It'll be Boring 'cause He Fought him too Much . For Reason Kishi Dont Want Sasuke And Kakashi To meat For The Moment . And This Time with The 3 Way fight , Someone from each teams ( Konaha , Hebi ) must die , 'cause Itachi And Kisame Are One of Top team in AKATSUKI , or It'll be poor Writing From Kishi . But Itachi wont die 'Cause he's too important to the manga right now.

But Naruto Will certainly go In A fast but really improving training with Jiraya . The Story is finally getting interesting .Like I Always Say We Didnt See Naruto FightAt Full Strengh 'Cause He Was Told Not To . But This Time It'll Be Different . Its Finally Getting Serious .Watch Closely 'cause You'll B Suprised :tem

Tias
April 28, 2007, 03:27 PM
no one from hebi or team kakashi will die.......
doubt it

but the ones in kakashis team, who has a higher chance of dying in my eyes are kakashi, or maybe sai?

in hebi....maybe.....hmmmmm

juugo, or someone else

but i cant wait to see sasuke in full action with his powers o.O

Mendes
April 28, 2007, 05:53 PM
I dont think kakashi would die so soon. We still need to know how he got the MS, and there's still a lot to know from his ANBU time and why he retired from it... I also dont think Sai would die, coz he's too much recent character, and we havent seen much of him.
I think someone Will die tough. Its huge when we have Itachi, Sasuke and Naruto on the same fight... someone of their teams will probably die in the middle of this, and i think it will be one of each team. Kizame and Juugo would be my choice for akatsuki and hebi, but for naruto's team i cant guess since he still haven't formed his squad(assuming tsunade wont allow him to persue itachi with his original team)

bloodrage
April 28, 2007, 07:35 PM
intresting thoughts i could see naruto going as a back up plan and staying with jiryia to finish his training withsakura and kakashi sai going ahead this time then yamato and naruto heading off afterwords cause it seems they work on tag team jutsus as well and i guess they used there most pwerful justsus lasttime maybe they can combine some more that would be nice maybe afer saskue see this naruto and him may defeat itachi afterwards

shachi
April 28, 2007, 08:04 PM
Tsunade announces Team Kurenai is already on Itachi's trail. Team Kakashi is to rendezvous with them and provide back up support. Meanwhile, Itachi senses Team Kurenai, alerts Kisame, and makes preparations for a trap.

mrcongojack
April 28, 2007, 08:15 PM
My prediction for next chapter:
Naruto, Kakashi, and Kurenai's team go out to find Itachi. Hinata blushes a bunch. Chapter ends with them heading out.

ZSaberLink
April 28, 2007, 10:31 PM
To be honest, I see no way that Tsunade or Jiraiya would just let Naruto go after Itachi. I really think Naruto does need some Taijutsu/speed training as someone mentioned earlier, and that would help a lot. However, I think we all know that Naruto is going to find some way to go after Itachi. Maybe Hidan's head buried in the Nara clan's place?

What I think would be interesting is that Naruto goes around asking people to recruit (against Tsunade's orders), but finds it somewhat hopeless. But right about when he's rushing off alone, Sakura + Sai (Sakura would definitely go after Naruto and Sai would just kind of follow anyways.. to see this bond) catch up and join him (maybe Kakashi too, but I doubt he would go against Tsunade in such a big way for some reason). Eventually a tracker team is sent after Naruto and co. (Team 8) and the arc really begins.

If anything I hope that Sasuke shows his moves and that's he's improved, but that he gets relatively pounded by Itachi again (maybe more like the amount Kakashi got beaten). Then Naruto and co end up saving him, and non-Kyubi Naruto actually puts up a better fight than Sasuke, but eventually some combination of MS Kakashi, Yamato and Jiraiya delay Itachi and get the Konoha team (and possibly the injured Sasuke) away.

And if you're wondering how Naruto is supposed to somehow runaway from Konoha? Jiraiya would probably have to watch him... and then Naruto does some ero stuff as usual (his new perverted jutsu! maybe he'll get Konohamaru's help XD) and gets away... (maybe leaving a Kage Bunshin behind as a trick?)

The_feared_one
April 29, 2007, 12:47 AM
The only way for kishi to delay further the fight between itachi and sasuke is for Aka leader to assign Itachi to a different mission, and then order deidara, the Female Aka and tobi to face the Snake team. without the knowledge of itachi of course.

Itachi and kisame will be dispatched to cover for Zetsu sent previousely to retrieve Hidan remainings along with the ring.

The way I see, is that the trio Akastuki will cause a lot of damage to the snake team. which will see Sasuke and his team retreating to rethink their plan.

Naruto squad ( Sakura, Shikamaru, Sai and and yamato) on the other hand come face to face with Itachi and Kisame .a huge fight burst, afterwards Zetsu appears with Hidan (assuming that the Aka leader provided him a replacement body using some forbiden jutsu) they cause further damage to naruto squad as a result naruto gets captured Shikamaru start an escape plan (hidan coming from the dead was not part of his plan) and order everyone to get the hell out of there.

the people who are likely to die in both encounters will be:

-Deidara (from Akatsuki)
-Juugo (Snake team)
-Sai (naruto Squad)
-

the people who are likely to get seriousely injured:
-Tobi ( from Akatsuki)
-Shikamaru ( naruto Squad)
-Suigestu (Snake team)
-Yamato (naruto Team)
-Kisame (From Akastuki)

Bling
April 29, 2007, 12:55 AM
No way...sorry but this isnt possible in any way...The correct parts are: itachi assigned to other mission and another akatsuki squad going to attack Naruto + snake team...In my opionion next chapter will be: huge talk on snake part then formation of a new kakashi team (maybe) and some talk between akatsuki. Yamato is not going to be damaged for sure, Kisame + Itachi are a sure death (dont forget suigetsu and sasuke are after them) shikamaru most likely will be a back up..maybe a serious damage infliction on sai but surely not death, sai is acting right now as a replacement for sasuke, i think that sai will die 2 or 3 chapters before reuinion between sasuke and naruto. Juugo is a sure death i agree...but i believe that the first who dies from snake team or get heavily injured will be Karin...As of Deidara im sure we will see alot of him and he will be one of the last akatsuki members to die...

Ps: Sorry if i was offensive in any way towards "The_feared_one"

jumbohiggins
April 29, 2007, 01:03 AM
i think the next chapter will be more about explaing sasukes plan then an actual trek out

sasuke will explain why he needs each of them individualy

naruto will want to go after itachi but not be allowed

jirya will help naruto finish/start a new kind of training or his elemental training

and sakura kakashi and sai will probably try to find itachi

o and maybe naruto and sakura would get "closer" wink wink
this just seems like the opertunity would present itself what with them being high spirited about sasuke and whatever

LoT
April 29, 2007, 06:11 AM
To find Itachi they need a tracking Team!
And the best Tracking Team in Konoha is Team Kurenai without Kurenai (Remember: Kurenai is pregnant)
Tsunade will form a new Team (Sai [The Leader], Sakura, Hinata, Shino and Kiba) to search after Itachi and Kisame. Naruto definitely needs some Training in Taijutsu and Speed (PLEASE Kishi the flying Thunder god Technique) and he definitely gets this training from Kakashi and Jiraiya.

aziboxe
April 29, 2007, 07:10 AM
And the best Tracking Team in Konoha is Team Kurenai without Kurenai (Remember: Kurenai is pregnant)
Tsunade will form a new Team (Sai [The Leader], Sakura, Hinata, Shino and Kiba) to search after Itachi and Kisame. Naruto definitely needs some Training in Taijutsu and Speed (PLEASE Kishi the flying Thunder god Technique) and he definitely gets this training from Kakashi and Jiraiya.
'XD i wanted to say that. yeah, but i'm kindof hoping to see more of team kurenai, and naruto seriously needs more training. Remember that the training was not even complete yet.

CheckMate
April 29, 2007, 07:36 AM

I like this theory.

I'd rather go with Kakashi leads team Kurenai, and Yamato continues leading team Kakashi.
I agree too, that Naruto needs something more in his arsenal to go through this Hebi & Itachi mission

GreeN Beast
April 29, 2007, 07:52 AM
i think tsunade wants that team gai goes with them and also the fight between gai vs kisame kakashi naruto vs itachi wasnt over!

LoT
April 29, 2007, 07:53 AM
I like this theory.

I'd rather go with Kakashi leads team Kurenai, and Yamato continues leading team Kakashi.
I agree too, that Naruto needs something more in his arsenal to go through this Hebi & Itachi mission
I want to see Kakashi in the next Arc, hopefully the Obito Arc!
In my opinion he needs a little break after the Kakuzu Fight.
Kakashi, Yamato and Jiraiya should train Naruto.
Yamato controlls the Kyuubi Chakra
Kakashi teachs Naruto some Taijutsu tricks
Jiraiya shows Naruto the fyling thunder god technique (Speeeeeeeeeed!) and teachs Naruto how to use the Fire-Element of the Kyuubi Chakra!

Sai could be the Leader of the new Team, because he is a Jonin too ...

GreeN Beast
April 29, 2007, 08:07 AM
LOL ein deutscher is hier^^ sers LoT!

LoT
April 29, 2007, 08:10 AM
LOL ein deutscher is hier^^ sers LoT!

erkennt man das etwa an meinem schlechten Englisch? *lol*
Habe gar nicht gewusst das hier soviele deutsche sind ^^
Aber jetzt zurück ins englsiche und zum Topic ;)

GreeN Beast
April 29, 2007, 08:11 AM
kay^^

lordHokage
April 29, 2007, 08:31 AM
Hey Lot and GreeN Beast, thanks a lot for the English translation, I don’t read German. :blink

CheckMate
April 29, 2007, 08:35 AM
Sai is a Jounin?

LoT
April 29, 2007, 08:54 AM
Sai is a Jounin?

Sai is a Root-ANBU. And only a Jounin can be ANBU-Member, or am I wrong?

@ Lord Hokage
It was nothing special. He was suprised to see that I am a German too. Nothing more!

lordHokage
April 29, 2007, 09:24 AM
Well, according to the tea leaves, this chapter would be very meaningful. :eyeroll

@ Lord Hokage
It was nothing special. He was suprised to see that I am a German too. Nothing more!

The excitement is overwhelming when paths are cross. I too know the feeling. :)

freelancer
April 29, 2007, 12:16 PM
I don't think Naruto will be going anywhere even though he may want to. Itachi has to come for him sooner or later and I think Tsunade and Jiraya will press on him to remain in the village and prove he is ready to fight by completing his training. Next chapter will see Sasuke explain the roles of his team members and I hope to see Itachi's and the other Akatsuki reactions to Orochimaru's death. I hope in the next arc we get to see the remaining Jinchuruuki and how far along Akatsuki is to claiming them.

Tias
April 29, 2007, 12:29 PM
I want to see Kakashi in the next Arc, hopefully the Obito Arc!
In my opinion he needs a little break after the Kakuzu Fight.
Kakashi, Yamato and Jiraiya should train Naruto.
Yamato controlls the Kyuubi Chakra
Kakashi teachs Naruto some Taijutsu tricks
Jiraiya shows Naruto the fyling thunder god technique (Speeeeeeeeeed!) and teachs Naruto how to use the Fire-Element of the Kyuubi Chakra!

Sai could be the Leader of the new Team, because he is a Jonin too ...
i can see that your a BIG naruto FANBOY

letting naruto learn that technique to move around like that whont happen.....since speed is sasukes....yeah, well i guess kinda trademark(along with his sharingan and chidori?)

naruto has his kyuubi, and fuuton kasengan, but anywaym your wish is that of a fanboy, get abit mor erealistic....

Now on topic

since we have already seen sasukes full group, i'm affraied that there might only be a few chapters more of him, before it goes back to naruto and crew again.....
maybe we will hear sasuke say where they have to look, and naruto complaining about not being abel to get out, after some time, he will convince then to let him out or something .......
but i still guess that it's going to be naruto's group and kurunais group this time....gai's team has been with them, asuma's has been with them, and now it's kurunai's team

darkwater
April 29, 2007, 12:45 PM
Mannnn... i jes want sasuke to kick Itachi's ass single handedly...... and Itachi should be shown screamin with pain/fair.... the way sasuke had to scream cause of him.......

Sasuke should pwn Itachi BIG TIME......

Holland
April 29, 2007, 01:14 PM
Mannnn... i jes want sasuke to kick Itachi's ass single handedly...... and Itachi should be shown screamin with pain/fair.... the way sasuke had to scream cause of him.......

Sasuke should pwn Itachi BIG TIME......

Sasuke is not stronger than Itachi....he said it himself! Thus, he formed a team, and plan that is still a mystery, but probably is a trap of some sort....it won't be a head to head battle because he would lose, instantly...I predict the death of team "snake" and Naruto and Sakura saving Sasuke from the same fate as his teamates by use of some forbidden medical jutsu and nursing the poor bum back to health....blah blah ...reunited and it feels so good...blah

wooticus
April 29, 2007, 01:24 PM
there are more germans here than you might think green beast ;-)

the probability of a kisame death is much higher than the one of itachi.

if itachi dies now the manga must be over in 50 chapters...

but there will be a great sacrifice soon.. one of the main characters will die for one other to live.. maybe its kakashi for naruto.. or jiraiya... maybe eben tsunade..
(this is dbz style and we know kishi likes dbz...)

or think of sasuke sacrificing for naruto like jumping going against akatsuki when they try to extract kyuubi..
naruto seeing sasuke die for him.. only thinking of it makes the hair on my skin standing up tall.. naruto would go crazy mad and would send akatsuki to hell..
like he did when sasuke did it for him with haku..

or the other way round.. naruto for sasuke.. making sasukes heart feel something again, and after killing itachi and fullfilling his dream he lives to continue narutos dream..

adinkra
April 29, 2007, 01:48 PM
i can see that your a BIG naruto FANBOY

letting naruto learn that technique to move around like that whont happen.....since speed is sasukes....yeah, well i guess kinda trademark(along with his sharingan and chidori?)

naruto has his kyuubi, and fuuton kasengan, but anywaym your wish is that of a fanboy, get abit mor erealistic....

Come on, we all know naruto was the only one not surprised by sasuke's speed. And contrary to popular belief naruto needs to learn these moves (if he has not already mastered the flying god technique) to become hoKAGE (strongest nin). Plus his fighting style needs him to use speed (close range fighter) thus if he were to fight sasuke again (very likely) he better be able to match or out match his speed or the fight will be over pretty quickly. Also the last time i read the manga it was still named NARUTO!! so its safe to say he will kick sasuke ass (because i have a sneaking suspicion you cant be the strongest nin if your best friend can pwn you). ALL this talk about being a naruto fanboy if you believe naruto can become strong just urks me. I know this is sasuke's time to shine but believe me when i say unless the main charcter and the manga's title change we will see naruto back in the lime light.

Prediction for next manga: lots of talking..... and some interesting dialog on the last page which will haunt us till the following week (i know i am saying the obvious)

raven09
April 29, 2007, 01:56 PM
Prediction down the line: whoever decides to go forward to hunt itachi, there will be a Kakashi-Itachi-Sasuke triad in the same place sometime.,... Since itachi had mentioned about three MS users.. Although sasuke doesnt have the MS yet, maybe kakashi could tell him how he got it or sumthing.

This leads me to think, that next chapter will have karin show off her jutsu to start tracking itachi... then a switchback to Konoha where the team formation is decided.(imho, kakashi + other team , maybe kurenai and yamato+narutp+sakura+sai.)

shachi
April 29, 2007, 02:48 PM
If there's a Team Snake then maybe we will see the formation of Teams Toad and Slug, captained by Naruto and Sakura.

LoT
April 29, 2007, 03:51 PM
If there's a Team Snake then maybe we will see the formation of Teams Toad and Slug, captained by Naruto and Sakura.
Sounds cool!
Team Slug is the tracking Team (Sakura + Team Kurenai without Kurenai)
Team Toad is the Back Up Team (Naruto + Yamato, Sai and Jiraiya or a One-Man Team [hopefully ^^])

@ Tias
Yes you're right! I am a Naruto Fanboy!
And in my opinion Naruto needs the flying Thunder God Technique to fight the MS. If Naruto looks in the Eyes of Itachi the Fight is over. So Naruto needs a technique to feel the enemy and to be faster than the Sharingan can see!

lordHokage
April 29, 2007, 04:01 PM
I don't think Naruto will be going anywhere even though he may want to. Itachi has to come for him sooner or later and I think Tsunade and Jiraya will press on him to remain in the village and prove he is ready to fight by completing his training. Next chapter will see Sasuke explain the roles of his team members and I hope to see Itachi's and the other Akatsuki reactions to Orochimaru's death. I hope in the next arc we get to see the remaining Jinchuruuki and how far along Akatsuki is to claiming them.

If I had a choice I’ll choose your prediction, it more realistic. :eyeroll

starfall856
April 29, 2007, 04:14 PM
I think Sasuke will walk in on Naruto killing Itachi, and or beating the crap out of him. And he will get like reallllllllly pissed because he's like kicking the crap out of Itachi and only Sasuke can do that. So it will all end in a kick butt battle between team snake and team naruto

Oh and Itachi will get away when there all fighting over who gets to kill him,
seriously he just needs to like die of cancer or something so that Sasuke never gets the chance to kill him.

4ghost
April 29, 2007, 04:15 PM
Okay it looks like with few exceptions the discussion thread this week has gotten off to a good start. Just wanted to remind everybody to stay on topic and to watch how you word your posts. Having a difference of opinion is fine, just remember to be considerate in how you express those differences. There is no need to bash, flame, or name call.

So in short I want everybody to try to keep their posts from being edited or deleted.

shinigamiboy
April 29, 2007, 08:39 PM
I predict that yamato will stop naruto from running of to find itachi or sasuke because naruto is still no where near as strong as dem....
Everyone will help naruto train....
sakura will just do nothing at all....
sai, well... he kinda hasnt really done anything since he made friends with naruto

Don't think he needs to do dat, all he has to do is stay away from mangekyou sharingan... the other times he gets caught by genjutsu he can easily use his kagebunshin to get him back to normal state...

nippyer
April 29, 2007, 09:07 PM
I predict Itachi+Kisame tracking Naruto, Naruto and tracking Sasuke, and Sasuke traking Itachi+Kisame. Its like a circle, but team 8 is definetly coming into the picture. Everyone else had an arc, so there is no way Kishi is leaving them out.

c420smokey
April 29, 2007, 09:22 PM
Im gonna predict alittle further, i think both groups will get beat by itachi and kisame, and naruto will offer himself up to save everyone, and thats how sasuke will go back to kohono

SacredNic
April 29, 2007, 10:43 PM
I predict that Naruto and Sasuke will both loose to Itachi.

Itachi takes the unconscious Naruto to the Akatsuki for the extraction of Kyuubi.

Because the loss of Hidan and Kakuzu, it would take the remainder nine days.

Sakura will beg Sasuke to join forces to save Naruto.

Sasuke reluctantly agrees.

Then Kakashi will teach Sasuke how to obtain the Mangekyou Sharingan without having to murder his closest friend.

Trying to think outside the square here :tem

Baradas
April 30, 2007, 01:06 AM

Itachi takes the unconscious Naruto to the Akatsuki for the extraction of Kyuubi.

Then Kakashi will teach Sasuke how to obtain the Mangekyou Sharingan without having to murder his closest friend.

Uhhh, wow, that actually seems to fit in nicely as a plot idea.

Good job.

GreeN Beast
April 30, 2007, 03:18 AM

this is the most realistic prediction!!

LoT
April 30, 2007, 04:20 AM
I predict Kabuto will appeare in Konoha and told Naruto something about Sasukes new Power, his Jutsus and give him Orochimarus Akatsuki-ring ^^

That would be fun ^^

4ghost
April 30, 2007, 05:32 AM
I just realized that with Naruto's target being Uchiha Itachi there almost has to be someone to tell him to slow down. I believe that Tsunade will approve of the plan, but insist that every team and every individual that is to take part in the mission must first go through simulations, preperation and trainings first. Alot of the strength that Naruto has gained with his Wind element will be to his detriment when it comes to Itachi and his Fire element. Naruto's simulation, prep and training will be to deal with a Katon user first.

I'm predicting somebody like Jiraiya, Kakashi, or Yamato will take Naruto aside so that he can gain his next element. Ideally he would cover his weakness by learning suiton chakra nature manipulation in addition to some other jutsu. I imagine his training will resume at the breakneck speed he was at prior to creating his ultimate jutsu FRS. Hopefully most of it will be hinted at and kept off panel, only returning to show the end results of some sorts.

Mendes
April 30, 2007, 06:29 AM
I just realized that with Naruto's target being Uchiha Itachi there almost has to be someone to tell him to slow down. I believe that Tsunade will approve of the plan, but insist that every team and every individual that is to take part in the mission must first go through simulations, preperation and trainings first. Alot of the strength that Naruto has gained with his Wind element will be to his detriment when it comes to Itachi and his Fire element. Naruto's simulation, prep and training will be to deal with a Katon user first.

I'm predicting somebody like Jiraiya, Kakashi, or Yamato will take Naruto aside so that he can gain his next element. Ideally he would cover his weakness by learning suiton chakra nature manipulation in addition to some other jutsu. I imagine his training will resume at the breakneck speed he was at prior to creating his ultimate jutsu FRS. Hopefully most of it will be hinted at and kept off panel, only returning to show the end results of some sorts.

Pretty good point. Its reasonable to go prepared to a battle like this, and its not like they are in such a hurry, coz Itachi needs to be located first. While a tracking team locates itachi, the platoon responsible for capturing itachi needs to go to a simulation... its not every day u fight the great Uchiha Itachi, and they need some special training to avoid being caught by the MS. I believe Rin will be in that team, alongside with kakashi and maybe jiraya. Its very plausible that they send two platoons for this mission

uchihaj
April 30, 2007, 11:47 AM
Does anyone else think that there is a chance Sasuke already has MS, but I don't know if I am truly convinced yet. I need more help with this. It may have been a clue when they showed the flashback with orochimaru and itachi. The genjitsu itachi used on oro, and then for him to say "these eyes", and for Sasuke to break oro in such a similar fashion???

laughing@you
April 30, 2007, 12:05 PM
Prediction:

Naruto shows his hand as healed.

Sai receives the order to kill naruto in case he can be captured. An order he struggles to accept.

FiruBaka
April 30, 2007, 12:26 PM

Agreed, Naruto will definitely get captured by AK and will lose the Kyuubi. Expect the rescue team to be composed of Sas, Sak and Gaara. Once that's done the stage will be set for the final chapter showdown against AL.

LoT
April 30, 2007, 12:36 PM
Hey, isn't this weak "Golden Weak" in Japan?
It means this weak no new Chapter ... :s

alliexchan
April 30, 2007, 01:43 PM
I doubt it.. But i would love for it to be like that.. That will just give the story a little more excitement. But I all ways think that Kishi going to make Naruto the one to kill Itachi or Itachi Capturing Sasuke or Naruto and they have to follow him to the base…

or itachi gets naruto [sadly] and takes himt o the base to de-kyuubi him, but sasuke comes and <i>saves</i> naruto.
then a final showdown? lmfao.

[i havent red all 9-or-so pages of this discussion, only the first one. just to let you guys know]
^_^
[hr]
it would be cool.
and, unlike some other things, this could actually happen. it isnt too far-fetched.
but i dont think it willhappen in the NEXT chapter. but if it does, within the next 5?
[hr]

i like this theory. i really do!
but has sakura mastered the slug?
she could have, but we dont know it yet.
hopefully, she does.

i want to see in the next chapter how freaking jirayia gets all his info, but i doubt this will happen.
not yet anywayy....... ^_*

Agreed, Naruto will definitely get captured by AK and will lose the Kyuubi. Expect the rescue team to be composed of Sas, Sak and Gaara. Once that's done the stage will be set for the final chapter showdown against AL. NAruto being capture is possible. Naruto not losing the kyuubi to the AK/AL is even more possible..

Well, I think the 5th Hokage going to let Naruto stay back for reason of is wound or to get him more training on is speed & casting away MS Genjutsu..

I think after Naruto is prepared he'll be there back up or he won't get the chance to leave. and when he heard the news that someone he knew had died he going to get angry and try to complete is training and head off to find the AK group..

Naruto won't die that for sure... Because this manga/story is made up after a orphan that destine to change the way how people look at people that isn't a born genius/born with advance bloodline..

So think about it.. And i doubt sasuke going to die in the manga..

tejaswiyvs
April 30, 2007, 02:43 PM
Well if they're so intent on getting sasuke back.. tsunade ought to send gai kakashi and jiraya or some such team.. mebbe go herself and let shizune do all the paperwork.. Its not worth sending naruto to fight and risking an akatsuki capture imo.. If they all want itachi killed that bad.. just send the bigguns and get it over with..sasuke's not going to be a problem after that probably.
[hr]
well that seems to be the logical way to do it.. altho I dont really think thats going to happen though is it? naruto has to go get his ass whooped then come back into the game again with a bang and take someone down..its always been like that and it'll always be..

*sighs and goes off to sleep*

Koen
April 30, 2007, 05:21 PM
akatsuki will be glad when they hear that both sasuke and naruto are coming their way. With both of them they have plans, there is a reason more (then we know) why itachi left sasuke alive and killing oro will have reached akatsuki

Dark soul within
April 30, 2007, 05:36 PM
I think regardless of what anybody says Naruto will go after Itachi. As Mendes mentioned he will probably have some training to deal with Katon users and possibly tactics that can be used against Sharingan users too....naruto might possibly get captured, it might be a way to bring sasuke and sakura back together again as part of a team, even if for just a little while. Although I'm not so sure he will do.

Holland
April 30, 2007, 05:50 PM
I think regardless of what anybody says Naruto will go after Itachi. As Mendes mentioned he will probably have some training to deal with Katon users and possibly tactics that can be used against Sharingan users too....naruto might possibly get captured, it might be a way to bring sasuke and sakura back together again as part of a team, even if for just a little while. Although I'm not so sure he will do.

He may have had some training already from Jiraiya knew Itachi was after him and knew he wanted to save Sasuke....he'd better have.

I predict that Sasukes team sees Naruto & Co. first, then pwns them with some sort of trap, then Sasuke warns Naruto of following & sets them free to follow or go home(since Saskue isn't going to fight Itachi head to head anyways***team effort***). Maybe Sasuke believes that Itachi must die and it don't matter how.

bighawke5
April 30, 2007, 06:19 PM
well the thing is naruto aint slow when in kyubi mode(not talking bout tail mode)...check out the battle with sasuke when he got a huge speed boost from kuybi chakra when he went kyubi mode and sasuke asked himself:"is this naruto?" basically i'm saying when naruto uses that mode he still gets a speed boost and he can use that speed if he wants to but the good thing bout this kyubi mode is that it doesnt hurt him like tail modes that destroy his cells and regenerate them.
basically if u looked at how fast naruto was moving its close to lee's speed he surprised sasuke so much and beat him up till sasuke activated his (three tomoe sharingan aka matured sharingan---that was the turning point).
but check it out chapter 229 pg 6 and the anime episode 133 shows the how fast naruto was in kyubi mode. ....basically my point is if he can basically work on his speed a lil..when he goes kyubi mode(not tail mode) we wont have to wry bout his speed when he fights later on.
[hr]

Does anyone else think that there is a chance Sasuke already has MS, but I don't know if I am truly convinced yet. I need more help with this. It may have been a clue when they showed the flashback with orochimaru and itachi. The genjitsu itachi used on oro, and then for him to say "these eyes", and for Sasuke to break oro in such a similar fashion???

the eyes itachi where using in that flashback were the (three tomoe sharingan aka fully matured sharingan) not the magenkyou sharingan....basically itachi has mastered sharingan to an extent that his sharingan insight is god like and only those with a sharingan can go against him jutsu's for jutsus. it seems sasuke has mastered his three tomoe sharingan also and can control it well to the extent where his eye insight got so advanced that he's able to go head to head in a world created by oro where ORO should have the upper hand (but oro lost like he did with itachi)..thats what oro was referring to

the magenkyou sharingan is the next advanced level after the three tomoe sharingan but sasuke has not been seen using it yet or nothing sugest it. it's just some sasuke fans belief that he already has it much like it's some naruto fans belief that naruto already knows the 4th's god speed jutsu and will shock everyone by using it in the itachi fight without being thought it. lol

My opinion on this is magenkyou or not itachi's regular sharingan against sasuke's regular sharingan are a match...yea sasuke wasnt palying around during those 2.5 years. his sharinga is already good as it is against itachi when he's not using MS that is.....but when itachi goes magenkyou sharingan thats where he gets the god like advantage and can own sasuke plus he has experience more so with the sharingan than sasuke has...this plus combined with his mastery of taijutsu and gengutsu and ninjutsu....itachi well be a very formidable opponent.
(thats the reason i think kishi will let sasuke stay with that matured sharingan and not gain MS cuz it would make sasuke go to itachi's lv very quick and no more black out for sasuke in his fights with itachi means they would fight equally)

ornis
April 30, 2007, 06:40 PM
@ bighawke5

I'd like to see Naruto reengineer the Kyuubi's powers and use them to increase his speed. Basically, become and expert in wind or his next element (if he gets one). Like an application of the Kyuubi Shield but utilizing water or Naruto's chakra in a liquid-like form.

Do you know what an explosive clone (filled with unstable chakra) could do for a speed boost? If he had the right elemental shield... sheesh. Stuff like that reminds me of the Gaara v. Naruto brawl.

I wonder how unpredictable he'll be while fighting Itachi/Kisame... even Team Snake.

bighawke5
April 30, 2007, 06:50 PM
@ bighawke5

I'd like to see Naruto reengineer the Kyuubi's powers and use them to increase his speed. Basically, become and expert in wind or his next element (if he gets one). Like an application of the Kyuubi Shield but utilizing water or Naruto's chakra in a liquid-like form.

Do you know what an explosive clone (filled with unstable chakra) could do for a speed boost? If he had the right elemental shield... sheesh. Stuff like that reminds me of the Gaara v. Naruto brawl.

I wonder how unpredictable he'll be while fighting Itachi/Kisame... even Team Snake.

true there are many things naruto could do if he were just a lil more creative and those are his shortcommings

aznhotbod
April 30, 2007, 11:16 PM
well, i for one think Sasuke's Sharingan isnt as advanced as Itachi, and most likely no MS. He was able to defeat Oro in that world most likely due to the fact Oro was at a weaker state, and Sasuke was really mentally driven on the revenge. Recall that Kabuto mentioned that Sasuke's will melted that world. If Sasuke had MS, I think he mightve used it against Oro. thats my take on the whole Sharingan thing.

With the 4 of them, Karin might be a medical nin. It's interesting to see how this fight unfolds. Sasuke vs Itachi, but his nin/gen/taijutsu are still inferior to Itachi IMO. Sui couldnt possibly be stronger than Kisame. Juugo is likely their striker.

Dead or Alive
May 01, 2007, 05:16 AM
I say that Sasuke and co will kill Itachi and Kisame. Akatsuki will want Sasuke and Suigetsu to join them. Sasuke will get angry and tell them that the reason Itachi killed his entire clan was because of them and starts to attack them, Kishi will probably ends the chapter here, the next chapter we see Sasuke's head in a little package sent to Naruto, but this probably won't happen for another 50 chapters.

Zaloof
May 01, 2007, 08:16 AM
I say that Sasuke and co will kill Itachi and Kisame. Akatsuki will want Sasuke and Suigetsu to join them. Sasuke will get angry and tell them that the reason Itachi killed his entire clan was because of them and starts to attack them, Kishi will probably ends the chapter here, the next chapter we see Sasuke's head in a little package sent to Naruto, but this probably won't happen for another 50 chapters.

thumbs up for this prediction :p

richtoyz
May 01, 2007, 08:17 AM
for advance sharingan users the regular sharingan is usually enough to deal with most enenies the ms is mostly neccessary when fighting another sharingan user

LoT
May 01, 2007, 08:39 AM
for advance sharingan users the regular sharingan is usually enough to deal with most enenies the ms is mostly neccessary when fighting another sharingan user
hm? Itachi told Kakashi that the MS does not work on an other Sharigan (+ Uchiha Blood)

ibblows
May 01, 2007, 08:52 AM
My prediction for the future(non necessarily the next chapter).

In going after itachi, naruto gets captured. Sasuke + sakura + everyone still alive goes after him.

To remove the fox they have to remove the seal. Part way during the unsealing while naruto is unconcious the fox takes over. Kills some of the unsealers, others escape. Naruto has to be saved from himself. Insert all that "the power of bonds" speech and he regains control, massively boosted in power.

As a side note, if sasuke doesn't get help from konoha he needs to be bitchslapped.

His own mentor told him to not kill naruto(after fighting him and retreating) because he may "take down a few akatsuki".

If his own mentor thinks naruto is strong enough to take down the AKA wouldn't he seek his help? He said he would use any means necessary to get revenge, EXCEPT ASK HIS FRIENDS. I can understand wanting to leave to get strong, but if you can play both sides of the fence you should.

bapti
May 01, 2007, 09:50 AM
I know this won't happen but i'd like to see Naruto's team getting assembled and them going off minus Naruto. He's kicking up a fuss then Kakashi says - don't worry with what i'm about to teach you, you'll catch them up in no time.

sh0jin
May 01, 2007, 10:10 AM
I know this won't happen but i'd like to see Naruto's team getting assembled and them going off minus Naruto. He's kicking up a fuss then Kakashi says - don't worry with what i'm about to teach you, you'll catch them up in no time.

Nice one.

Oreo42
May 01, 2007, 10:45 AM
The only problem I have with that is that if the 4th developed the Hirishan who's to say he taught anyone? If he did I would say it was Jiraiya, not Kakashi.

I think the next chapter is going to be more talk in Konoha, or maybe we will see some of the Konoha hunters going after Deidera and Tobi

Saifi
May 01, 2007, 11:03 AM
i think if the fourth taught hirashin(sp) to anyone , it would kill the specialness of the jutsu! plus then there wouldnt only have been konoha's yellow flash , but also a white flash , and a senin flash! i mean i like naruto as much as the next guy but hes not getting hirashin .

I also think that naruto is gonna go after itachi without any training ! he didnt know the guy was a itachi clone and he went after him ! he was also going after oro when searching for sauske (without any extra training) because we all know that the story of naruto is about the "loser kid" wiping the floor with everyone using his guts & heart ! not necessarily advanced skill !

GPZrag
May 01, 2007, 11:03 AM
i have a really strong feeling that jiraiya is going to say/do something shocking for us

LoT
May 01, 2007, 11:31 AM
I think the Naruto/Kyuubi Story isn't over yet!
So the Kyuubi will not remove from Naruto in this Arc!

I also think that naruto is gonna go after itachi without any training ! he didnt know the guy was a itachi clone and he went after him ! he was also going after oro when searching for sauske (without any extra training) because we all know that the story of naruto is about the "loser kid" wiping the floor with everyone using his guts & heart ! not necessarily advanced skill !
Two Words:
Futon: RasenShurikan!

darkwater
May 01, 2007, 11:41 AM
This is something tht was in the back of my head for sometime.......

When Sasuke meets Naruto after 3 years for the first time.... he says that he did not kill naruto at a whim of his.... and now at a whim of his he would not mind killing naruto....

flash forward to the time before sasuke's rebellion against orochimaru where he fights thousands of ninjas and does not kill anyone..... and even before entering the prison he instructs "water guy" to make sure not to hit any vital points.......

given this new insight into sasuke's non-murderous philosophy would he really have killed naruto or was he just bluffing?????

FiruBaka
May 01, 2007, 11:56 AM
This is something tht was in the back of my head for sometime.......

When Sasuke meets Naruto after 3 years for the first time.... he says that he did not kill naruto at a whim of his.... and now at a whim of his he would not mind killing naruto....

flash forward to the time before sasuke's rebellion against orochimaru where he fights thousands of ninjas and does not kill anyone..... and even before entering the prison he instructs "water guy" to make sure not to hit any vital points.......

given this new insight into sasuke's non-murderous philosophy would he really have killed naruto or was he just bluffing?????

Probably just bluffing because he knew Oro and Kab were watching. Had to pull off a convincing performance.

Mendes
May 01, 2007, 12:24 PM
I think we're reaching a dramatic arc of Naruto. Some deaths and hard fought matches :P

darkwater
May 01, 2007, 02:31 PM
I think we're reaching a dramatic arc of Naruto. Some deaths and hard fought matches :P

Its possible...... but u never knw with kishi..... hes unpredictable.....

LoT
May 01, 2007, 02:55 PM

Maybe Yamato or Sai but no one from the earlier part of the Manga!
- Kakashi won't die because Tobi is still out there
- Sakura won't die too. I am very sure in this point!

JoonUCLA
May 01, 2007, 03:30 PM
i think we've seen the last of sasuke and his group for awhile...now that its been revealed that his new team's objective is killing itachi we probably wont see them until naruto and team run into itachi first. while they fight all of a sudden sasuke and his new team will appear.

with that said, i think that this new arc will focus on akatsuki and naruto more than sasuke and group.

strongarm85
May 01, 2007, 04:24 PM
First off we know that Akatsuki in General are looking for Naruto, but beyond that the last time Itachi was in town he was hunting for Naruto. No, I think the last thing Tsunade would do is send Naruto directly after Akatsuki. Here is what I think is going to happen.

Tsunade puts her foot down, and Naruto is not going to be allowed to leave. So Naruto decides leave the village to go after Sasuke on his own. On his way out he meets up Sakura who leaves with Naruto and possibly Sai if he feels like helping. So Naruto, Sakura and maybe Sai leave the village to go after Sasuke and Itachi.

Only problem is now, Tsunade has a bigger problem. Whatever plans she makes are Nyxed because now getting Naruto back to the village takes priority. So she gets together a good team of Tracking Ninja to go after Naruto. Naturally, a good team to accomplish this would be a team of Kiba, Shino, and Hinita. To round the team up into a 4 man cell Kakashi or Yamato is put in charge of the team, since he has the Dogs that can help him with tracking as well as having the best knowledge of what Naruto might be capable of.

If you think about it, a team of Kiba, Shino, and Hinata might be the best suited for taking down Itachi. With Kiba and Akamaru they have a good sense of smell to keep track of where they are, even during battle, without using their eyes. Kisami's sword eats chakra, so do Shino's bugs. The only unknown is what MS's effects would be on a Byakugan.

bighawke5
May 01, 2007, 04:27 PM
i think if sasuke ever fights itachi...sasuke would hold his own in taijutsu and when they both activate their matured sharingan they'll pretty much be fighting with genjutsu and canceling each other and other things but then itachi activates his ms and boom he's god lv and overkills sasuke even after GAME OVER shows up on screen..he'll still be kicking him in the crouch while he's down

then naruto shows up and pretty much the same happens but then he's kyubi takes over and goes the whole nine yard......yup i said it nine tails and wats to become of naruto....well he'll be unconscious (basically the fox's bitch)lol

aznhotbod
May 01, 2007, 05:04 PM
Sasuke is not at the same level as Itachi on any 3 aspects: taijutsu, genjutsu (Itachi had Sharingan a LOT longer and has been in Akatsuki doing who knows what), and def. more ninjutsu at his disposal. Also, he has tons more experience than Sasuke. Sasuke is cocky, and he'll get a beat down 1 on 1, or maybe even nuked. now if he turns on CS, I still dont think he'll be on par with Itachi.

Lockdog
May 01, 2007, 05:13 PM
sakura will die in the end, and naruto and sasuke will accept each other because of sakura's last will etc

somebody important has to die :)

JoonUCLA
May 01, 2007, 05:15 PM
First off we know that Akatsuki in General are looking for Naruto, but beyond that the last time Itachi was in town he was hunting for Naruto. No, I think the last thing Tsunade would do is send Naruto directly after Akatsuki. Here is what I think is going to happen.

i think tsunade is smart enough to know that her order of not to go after itachi and sasuke would not work against naruto. she's been supportive of his desire to face them head on up until now, what would make her change her mind all of a sudden. if anything she might make him stay back to get more training, or add in a couple people to his team to make it easier for him.

bloodrage
May 01, 2007, 05:16 PM
i think if sasuke ever fights itachi...sasuke would hold his own in taijutsu and when they both activate their matured sharingan they'll pretty much be fighting with genjutsu and canceling each other and other things but then itachi activates his ms and boom he's god lv and overkills sasuke even after GAME OVER shows up on screen..he'll still be kicking him in the crouch while he's down

then naruto shows up and pretty much the same happens but then he's kyubi takes over and goes the whole nine yard......yup i said it nine tails and wats to become of naruto....well he'll be unconscious (basically the fox's bitch)lol

this is no way possible what makes you think that itachi hasn't been improving aswell oro could not take down itachi when he was fully powered saskue went cs2 on a weakend oro taijutsu did not come in to play at all i don't think that itachi has only one technique? i have seen him use suiton and katon he must have others he just uses his gengutsu to finsh off ppl quickly i would too he finished kakashi in a second from using his techniques so for saskue to even consider beating him in taijutsu he would have to beat his genjutsu .

strongarm85
May 01, 2007, 05:45 PM
i think tsunade is smart enough to know that her order of not to go after itachi and sasuke would not work against naruto. she's been supportive of his desire to face them head on up until now, what would make her change her mind all of a sudden. if anything she might make him stay back to get more training, or add in a couple people to his team to make it easier for him.

Every member of Akatsuki has a Bijuu that they are responsible for hunting down. Its fairly obvious that Kisami's Bijuu is Kyuubi. How do we know Kisami is the one whose going after Naruto? Think back to the Hotel hallway just before Jiraya showed up to save the day. Itachi just stood there. Meanwhile Kisame used his sword to cut threw Naruto's chakra and threaten him.

For this reason, sending Naruto anywhere near Itachi and Kisami is a bad idea because those are the specific Akatsuki pair that are after him. By allowing Naruto to go after Itachi, Tsunade would basicly be delivering Naruto to Akatsuki.

removed unnecessary comment

Omi
May 01, 2007, 06:03 PM
I'll have to disagree with your argument regarding Kisame and Naruto. The one that approach Naruto was Itachi with Kisame hanging around. Yes he did use Samehada (or whatever his swords name is) to consume Naruto's chakra but he did that defensively. Yes he did treaten or discuss cutting off Naruto's limbs but it was more like asking for permission to do so. Besides Itachi's style is few words and actions only when necessary.
So who is after Naruto ... either of the two.

As she mentioned earlier having Naruto moving about decreases the chance of Akatsuki finding him. However, Naruto can now be considered in the same league as Kakashi i.e. strengthwise at least which implies a mission which she can can send Kakashi on she can send Naruto. Also the only guys that have faced Itachi are Kakashi, Gai, Kurenai, Naruto and Sakura which means team Kakashi will most like be sent no matter what (although the argument might be made for keeping Naruto from the team). So will she allow Naruto to go ... well she had no choice with Shika and Naruto is way more stubborn.
[hr]

Sasuke is not at the same level as Itachi on any 3 aspects: taijutsu, genjutsu (Itachi had Sharingan a LOT longer and has been in Akatsuki doing who knows what), and def. more ninjutsu at his disposal. Also, he has tons more experience than Sasuke. Sasuke is cocky, and he'll get a beat down 1 on 1, or maybe even nuked. now if he turns on CS, I still dont think he'll be on par with Itachi.

Also Itachi tends to use his Sharingan all the time vs Sasuke who only uses it when he is serious. Its almost like how much Chakra do you really want to waste or maybe its like exercise enabling him to use it without worrying aboutt chakra limits and the effect with his ninjutsus.

JoonUCLA
May 01, 2007, 09:48 PM
Every member of Akatsuki has a Bijuu that they are responsible for hunting down. Its fairly obvious that Kisami's Bijuu is Kyuubi. How do we know Kisami is the one whose going after Naruto? Think back to the Hotel hallway just before Jiraya showed up to save the day. Itachi just stood there. Meanwhile Kisame used his sword to cut threw Naruto's chakra and threaten him.

For this reason, sending Naruto anywhere near Itachi and Kisami is a bad idea because those are the specific Akatsuki pair that are after him. By allowing Naruto to go after Itachi, Tsunade would basicly be delivering Naruto to Akatsuki.

as far as your argument that kisame's bijuu is naruto, that hallway scene does not necessarily mean that kisame was assigned to naruto. wouldn't it make more sense if itachi was assigned to him?

think back to the fight between sasuke and naruto during the shippuden part of the series. sasuke was able to supress the chakra of kyuubi and at the same time kyuubi has had a run-in with another uchiha before. that would support the idea that itachi could also suppress kyuubi's chakra.

so with that in mind it would make sense that itachi is the one assigned to get the kyuubi.

edited it out to keep focused on topic, appreciate the restraint shown

Yondaime Uzumaki
May 01, 2007, 10:21 PM
as far as your argument that kisame's bijuu is naruto, that hallway scene does not necessarily mean that kisame was assigned to naruto. wouldn't it make more sense if itachi was assigned to him?

think back to the fight between sasuke and naruto during the shippuden part of the series. sasuke was able to supress the chakra of kyuubi and at the same time kyuubi has had a run-in with another uchiha before. that would support the idea that itachi could also suppress kyuubi's chakra.

so with that in mind it would make sense that itachi is the one assigned to get the kyuubi.

edited it out to keep focused on topic, appreciate the restraint shown

Not to mention the fact that Kisame already has an insane amount of chakra. I think that Itachi would benefit from the kyuubi more the Kisame would.

4ghost
May 01, 2007, 11:18 PM
Aside from Itachi being among the few Akatsuki that could identify Naruto, I thought Sasori's "apology" to Itachi made it apparent who was likely assigned Naruto.

On the topic of predictions, I believe that we will get the supporting characters introduction of sorts. Somehow the supporting characters of this arc will be shown carrying on with their life before their story gets intersected with the arc's main story.

So before the stories converges onto the main confrontations, I expect some of the rookie nine characters, just like Shikamaru, to have stories highlighting personal growth. Outside of that I believe that there will be hints given as to what some of the supporting characters can bring to the table.

Saint Jimmy
May 02, 2007, 06:31 AM
Not to mention the fact that Kisame already has an insane amount of chakra. I think that Itachi would benefit from the kyuubi more the Kisame would.

What about hidan and Kakuzu? after the captured the Nibi Kakuzu stated that thier next target was in the fire country. Thats where Naruto is!! so, in comparisment to Kisame cutting and threatening naruto it is more believeable that it's a free for all. The same as Tobi and Diedera. Diedera already caught the ichibi, though he and tobi also caught the Sanbi. I don't really believe it's one bijou for one member, it's just who ever can catch one.

jodi
May 02, 2007, 06:55 AM
well, Sasuke is going to fight Itachi for sure
but it will be easy for Itachi to win
remembre DBZ, the fight against the droids
Goku used the super sayajin level 2 all the time, to force him to stay on that form for more time, then Vegeta understood that and blamed himself to be one step behind him
i guess its the same with Itachi and Sasuke, Itachi forces his strength to use sharingan all the time, while Sasuke only uses it when necessary

well, Sasuke is going to fight Itachi for sure
but it will be easy for Itachi to win
remembre DBZ, the fight against the droids
Goku used the super sayajin level 2 all the time, to force him to stay on that form for more time, then Vegeta understood that and blamed himself to be one step behind him
i guess its the same with Itachi and Sasuke, Itachi forces his strength to use sharingan all the time, while Sasuke only uses it when necessary
you so correct... that mean Itachi got more control over is sharigan longer than sasuke..

JoonUCLA
May 02, 2007, 04:07 PM
itachi might have more control over his sharingan but at the same time, if you remember what kakashi said to him, itachi's eyes are not healthy. they're worsening as time goes by (according to the manga). so, although he has had more time to master it, the power of itachi's eyes might have deteriorated over time.

it's like football, even though joe montana was a great qb and he has more experience and game time vs. jay cutler, jay cutler could probably outpass and be more accurate than joe montana because he's younger and his body is still in prime shape.

experience doesn't always cut it, sometimes body parts wear out and this might be the case for itachi.

Saifi
May 02, 2007, 06:58 PM
i donno , i think kakashi gets soo tired because his sharingan is ALWAYS activated (being a non uchiha and all) but since sauske and itachi both can turn it off (uchiha blood) they dont waste soo much chakra.

point in casei mean...
case in point : just having sharingan drains chakra , using it in battle drains it faster !

Two Words:
Futon: RasenShurikan!
ur point being ?

edit : @ ornis . is it ok to answer others questions ? also howcome ur title doesnt have "moderator" in it ? are u a naruto section mod ?

It is okay to answer to them as long as you contribute to a prediction. But if the predictions become trite and are abused to have other discussions, I will remove them.

ornis
May 02, 2007, 07:00 PM
Be mindful that this is a prediction thread. Let's respect its purpose. Then we can enjoy different viewpoints---with edits and deletions out of the way.

alliexchan
May 02, 2007, 07:53 PM
i have a really strong feeling that jiraiya is going to say/do something shocking for us

tell us how hes getting all the information?

Black/Light
May 03, 2007, 12:57 AM
I thought he used "contact persons" and his cloaking technic to get such info. . .

Saint Jimmy
May 03, 2007, 03:59 AM
I think Kakashi is going to say something important, so will jiraiya. And I also think that we will get the see some Akatsuki members, Talking about oro's death and itachi saying that he's targeted bij Sasuke, who killed oro. Kisame then knows suigetsu is hunting him and they prepare for battle. And of chapter...

I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!

philixus1988
May 03, 2007, 06:38 AM
Hello all! Just joined and this is one nice thread so i will write my first post here.
Next chapter...... Hmmm lemme see. I dont think Tsunade or anyone else for that matter is going to stop naruto from going after itachi but there will be atleast 2 back up teams.
To tell you the truth i want someone to stop naruto and ask him to train to increase his speed.
Naruto needs some serious speed for battles against itachi and sasuke. But then again this is a manga about a loser who always ends up pulling victory from the jaws of defeat. I am interested in seeing how kishimoto handles this arc because this seems to me to be the beginning of the end (That sounded a bit dramatic)

ornis
May 03, 2007, 09:55 AM
Welcome, philixus1988! Glad you joined! I also want to see how Kishi works his magic, here. I think Naruto's going to enter the impending fight with just his heart.

Maybe Kishi will give us a more prepared Naruto, though it seems pretty unlikely. Given the time before the Kakuzu battle, Naruto may only train for his encounter with Itachi if he's got ample time. I'm guessing some hasty trick(s) that could move him along will be explored, and probably hint to a speedy maneuver he'll master while fighting.

philixus1988
May 03, 2007, 10:37 AM
Well the battle b/w naruto and itachi will not be as furious as that b/w sasuke and itachi. What i have always believed is that kishimoto is going to have a mature ending to the shonen manga seeing that its fan base has grown in age with it a lot. and that in my view would be the right point. Since i am going off on a tangent here just let me add that i have always wanted to see somekind of deal made in haste b/w fox and naruto with either one of them loosing their control of naruto's body/mind to the other.

Ninjetone
May 03, 2007, 11:12 AM
Hi Philixus1988! I guess we think alike because I also want to see a deal made between the fox and Naruto. My guess for a plausible reason would be if Akatsuki captures Naruto the fox would rather make a deal to stay inside Naruto rather than be locked up inside the demon statue and be used as an attack puppet by a bunch of S class criminals. I may be wrong, but I think Kishi will have Naruto use the ultimate full power of the fox before the story is over.

when i think about it.. Naruto might has the same amount of fighting experience as Kakashi sensi. If he was using KB fighting Jiriaya during is time skip/training. Jiriaya didn't let him know about the KB thing because of some odd reason. But i feel experience wise Naruto is on the same level as Kakashi. Because Naruto all ways using KB to fight. you ever think about it? I see why he all ways impressive during is fighting battles. KB is like Sharigan..

But i predict the 5th hokage sending Naruto with is back up. but i actually don't want it to happen. I want either Jiriaya or the 5th Hokage to say no to Naruto.. and send out some other team after Itachi, while Naruto train some more with Jiriaya and kakashi..

ornis
May 03, 2007, 11:33 AM
The points sound interesting. One could consider the seal on Naruto's stomach... as it weakens, his chakra converges with Kyuubi's. I must admit, I too want an agreeement to be met between Nauto and Kyuubi. Besides, we will come to see a Naruto whose chakra not only endured the Kyuubi's but also harmonized with it.

A mental pact between the owners of those two energies would highlight Naruto's commitment to his team ethic, how he welcomes and works with any assistance, to make many teamplayers one pleasurable mind---and the pact would hint to how he personifies nature being at one with man. Something that has to be done for balance: man and the mysterious forces around him must comply to understand what it costs to live. And then be responsible for that cost.

philixus1988
May 03, 2007, 11:43 AM
Same XP as kakashi, i really cant get myself to believe that. Kakashi has been playing ninja for a long time and has to his credit several S-Rank and ANBU mission. But i get what you are saying i believe if Jiraiya had used the Kage Bunshin training method with naruto for 2.5 years he might have been the most powerful shinobi atleast in konoha by now becasue he would have asked naruto to use atleast 10 or 20 KBs at the same time, get the numbers done and that makes about 25 to 50 years of training i mean that is number is something that will make a S rank out of anybody and naruto was already quite good to begin with. I believe he is better than Jiraiya when he was naruto's age.
And by the way i love Jiraiya's character very much and i really want him to really slap naruto and ask him what he is gonna do when he meets any member of the akatsuki or go with him as a back up but that just aint gonna happen.
[hr]
Anybody knows what the fox's chakra nature is or does his chakra incorporate every element thus making it harder to control by a Jinchuriiki

sh0jin
May 03, 2007, 03:09 PM
salaam my pakistani friend. philixus1988

I dont think that the fox tail chakra is nature related cause we would of seen some nature aspect during moments when naruto "freaks out" or even during the explaination of the fox tail. In my opinion i think its just the intensity or amount for chakra and make the fox formidable.

I'm hoping that we see more action will team snake, especially what karin has, apart from closing her eyes and smelling fart to know whose chakras' whose. :) Kisame vs suigy (suigetsu) is going to be the sweetest fight to come, both with large swords both water based and both ruthless though their intentions are kept in line with their uchiha. But that might be incorrect, kisame has water based chakra but suigy's chakra i'm not sure about but him being made of water could play either way in their advantage against one another.

For a fact Juugo is definatly going to die for sasuke (of course later in the story), he doesnt seem to have any purpose except providing the curse seal enzyme. But a full-release Juugo will be shown later and that will show the extreme of the curse seal. I think someone stated in this chapter's prediction that maybe juugo body will provide the cure for the curse seal, which i'm liking alot and i give you props well thought of. Gives us hope in saving sasuke.
Oro is going to come back and thats when getting rid of the curse seal will come in play hence the need for Juugo's character.

philixus1988
May 03, 2007, 03:26 PM
wasalaam sh0jin
I have always hated these characters like juugo with messed up priorities in shonen manga. Juugo by far is the most one dimensional character which has been introduced in this series. He is definitely going to die and i would not be surpurised if he dies trying to defend sasuke from itachi due to which sasuke is able to land the killing blow. To tell you the truth that would suck a lot. Itachi in my view is one of the finest characters in this manga apart from jiraiya (Just for his classic perviness) and naruto himself. To tell you the truth i want itachi to again slap sasuke silly but of course that is not going to happen.
Anyway, suigetsu is going to be a good character and i want to see why is he as karin put it collecting the swords. Hopefully Kisame is going to live upto his rep as being the akatsuki with the most chakra.

Dark soul within
May 03, 2007, 05:20 PM
I must admit I really do want Itachi to beat the stupid out of sasuke (as a friend of mine says) and when kisame and suigetsu fight I would like to see Kisame beat Suigetsu purely because I really like Kisame as a character.

I can't decide whether I think Juugo will eventually die for sasuke or be used to create a means to remove the cursed seal & he in turn will have his cursed seal removed & then be in debted to the person who removes it. Sakura being a skilled medic nin could maybe come up with a "cure" for the cursed seal in an attempt to help/save sasuke...hmmm

panzerzanaku
May 03, 2007, 08:48 PM
wats with u guys still saying save sasuke.
he never needed saving before and he still dosent need saving

philixus1988
May 03, 2007, 10:03 PM
Well i for one never got into the sasuke chracter. Never really liked him even from the start. Did not like the face neither the drawing.

no character bashing and lets keep this a predictions thread

4ghost
May 03, 2007, 11:41 PM
A little bit of a long and short term prediction. I'm thinking that Team 8 will soon be reintroduced into the story as trackers. They make perfect sense as a team, to include in on the mission since their special abilities allow them to scout, track, and reconnaissance. Kiba's abilities allow him to pinpoint the whereabouts of his target, Hinata's can scout out their current movements, and Shino's bugs act as reconnaissance without detection.

I think that Sasuke's team Snake will actually fall to team 8 rather than Akatsuki. One reason is because from the little we know about Juugo, Karin and Suigetsu they might be best matched as Kiba & Akamaru, Shino, and Hinata's opponents. The other reason is that Sasuke needs to be shown the strength of Konoha that he has underestimated. This can be done using Juugo's likely beast like monster transformation to match Kiba and Akamaru's own, Karin's name suggests gases and poisons that Shino's bugs can render ineffective, and while Suigetsu can't recieve physical damage Hinata's juuken takes away that advantage.

I don't know how this will come to pass, but Sasuke's handpicked team losing to those "losers" he left behind would have to open his eyes up a little. In addition to that team 7 fairing better against Akatsuki then "Snake" would compound on that reflection of his decisions.

ornis
May 04, 2007, 02:57 AM
Assaults on anyone's character will not be tolerated. Every person must show self-restraint; focus on the topic. And before your post becomes personal, review how it expresses your point. Be sure that it is tolerable and that it tolerates different views in an unbiased and open-minded way.

philixus1988
May 04, 2007, 03:14 AM
Hey i was just joking sorry by the way.
Anyhoo i agree with 4ghost to some extent, but the thing is i really dont see kiba's team going as back up or as scouts. It just does not feel right. This is an arc of major characters not minor ones like kiba, hinata and shino (They are in my view minor ones) I would like to see them in the act, as they say but dont see kishimoto using them. I think it might be team Gai again.
What i really want to see is jiraiya going as back up or something but i dont think that is going to happen

Mendes
May 04, 2007, 03:26 AM
A little bit of a long and short term prediction. I'm thinking that Team 8 will soon be reintroduced into the story as trackers. They make perfect sense as a team, to include in on the mission since their special abilities allow them to scout, track, and reconnaissance. Kiba's abilities allow him to pinpoint the whereabouts of his target, Hinata's can scout out their current movements, and Shino's bugs act as reconnaissance without detection.

I think that Sasuke's team Snake will actually fall to team 8 rather than Akatsuki. One reason is because from the little we know about Juugo, Karin and Suigetsu they might be best matched as Kiba & Akamaru, Shino, and Hinata's opponents. The other reason is that Sasuke needs to be shown the strength of Konoha that he has underestimated. This can be done using Juugo's likely beast like monster transformation to match Kiba and Akamaru's own, Karin's name suggests gases and poisons that Shino's bugs can render ineffective, and while Suigetsu can't recieve physical damage Hinata's juuken takes away that advantage.

I don't know how this will come to pass, but Sasuke's handpicked team losing to those "losers" he left behind would have to open his eyes up a little. In addition to that team 7 fairing better against Akatsuki then "Snake" would compound on that reflection of his decisions.

It may not be Team 8, but i get your point. Sasuke has a great tendency to feel superior to everyone, and he always feels that in the skin (pass the expression). He always underestimated naruto, and he got himself caught by him in one of the very first episodes (where naruto transformed into sasuke to mess with sakura). Later he totally underestimated Lee because of his doubtful appearance, and got himself a royal beating. The same happened later when he fought naruto at the hospital roof. He was cocky, and after the chidori/rasengan clash he laughed at the apparently weak effect of naruto's rasegnan, but almost cried when he realized his finisher was weaker.

I agree sasuke right now feels himself superior, not only towards konoha, but also towards every person he finds. He may be about to taste some of the 'konoha loosers' as you well said, and team 8 would be a great choice. I say this because sasuke never saw any of that team's matches. Which means he doesnt know at all what their skills are like. They didnt met in the forest of the chuunin exam, and sasuke was with kakashi being sealed, when Team 8 fought in the qualifying matches. He even missed every match other than his own in the finals of the exam. The only one that could have impressed sasuke would be Shino, for having followed and backed him up after sand nin's flee. In the case they fought, i kinda see sasuke saying something to his team mates like 'Watch out the glasses guy, the others are trash'. lol, i dont think he even noticed hinata was a hyuuga, but he will learn it the hard way, if this prediction happens :P
[hr]

Hey i was just joking sorry by the way.
Anyhoo i agree with 4ghost to some extent, but the thing is i really dont see kiba's team going as back up or as scouts. It just does not feel right. This is an arc of major characters not minor ones like kiba, hinata and shino (They are in my view minor ones) I would like to see them in the act, as they say but dont see kishimoto using them. I think it might be team Gai again.
What i really want to see is jiraiya going as back up or something but i dont think that is going to happen

I think you too are underestimating konoha ninjas. I do think sasuke is far stronger than any in team 8, but if he goes into a fight against them with that cocky mentality, he will get surprised and he may even be beaten. Dont forget kiba had that amazing technique, where he joined with the dog to create a 2 headed giant beast. He even said he was going to improve it, so he will at least surprise the Snake. A Hinata after time skip, with more confidence, will be awesome. She saw naruto's fight with neji, and she saw the will he had to beat neji after he called him trash. If sasuke reacts the same way neji did that time, she's gonna try to do the same naruto did, and beat the crap out of sasuke's team. Then we have shino. We dont know that much about him, and his improvements this few years, but we know he's one of the strongest and one that still has to prove us that. He will surprise, who knows, by summoning a gigantic insect or somethin like that.
In the end, if team 8 dont win, they will put up a great fight against Snake, bet on that!

philixus1988
May 04, 2007, 03:56 AM
No no mendes, you did not get my minor characters point. I am not saying they are not powerful enough i am saying they are not that important characters in the manga universe. I dont doubt they will be able to extend snake somewhat but what i am saying that fitting their minor characters in an arc full of major players is not giong to work. Because we know that they will be used as scouts and will meet team snake first and we then will also know that they will get beat.
Anyone with the sharingan or any other bloodline limit is going to feel superior to others Take neji for example. Till he was beaten by naruto he had his head in the clouds. What is different b/w neji and sasuke is that sasuke has not been beaten (we cant count lee v/s sasuke bec he was different back then) but has been upstaged (Naruto v/s Gaara) and that is not the same as getting beaten.

Mendes
May 04, 2007, 04:28 AM
I see ur point. You may be right but i still wouldnt consider them that minor. We've seen kiba in lots of flashbacks of naruto's childhood. We know hinata will have a great relevance once she starts dating naruto (its the most probable scenario). We only lack info on shino. He seems to have spent his entire childhood with bugs instead of people. Putting shino apart, hinata and kiba have had an active role in naruto, as secondary characters, just like neji and tenten. We've only seen more of Lee than the others... at least that is what i feel by now.
Also, every character but the main ones start as minor characters, and we end up making them important characters after they participate in major arcs. That happens even more in naruto, in my view. I may be wrong, but after gai's team participated in gaara's rescue, i'd think this time we'd have some different ppl for the job

philixus1988
May 04, 2007, 04:45 AM
As quite a lot of fans are saying that its Team kurenai's time in the limelight but i have a hard time believing it because if that team is the only back up for naruto & co. then they have to be quite good (better than Team gai because of the mission type----it has to be an S-Rank mission).

Mendes
May 04, 2007, 04:56 AM
Well, i'm not sayin team 8 will be the Only interviewing in this arc. I just think this is a mission for ANBU. I think naruto will not have the permission to go on such a dangerous mission, specially for him. Of course that wont change naruto's resolve and he'll probably just join some people he trusts enough to be sure they wont try to stop him. Team 8 is highly possible in my view. Hinata would rather help naruto cheat than denunciate him to the teacher. Kiba is waiting for the best chance to show naruto his new moves and Shino was pissed of coz he was left behind in the sasuke retrieval arc, so he'd join too.

Its, however, hard to predict from here. Many can happen. I feel like i have predicted enough, and kishi tends to surprise our most original thoughts, so i think i'll just wait for it :P

uchihachris
May 04, 2007, 05:17 AM
hmmm...considering how things are going the series will either end pretty soon, 50+ chapters or there will be major character deaths! although there'll be characters deaths for sure! i dont think that series will end on sasuke and naruto being nemesis, which leads me to say that sasuke will die in this arc! and so will itachi, naruto though will survive somehow, which is kinda lame but maybe sasukes death will add more personality in naruto. whatevers gonna happen this is awesome stuff by kishi, the manga has really picked up the pace, i wish i could say the same about the anime...but its just not working for me right now!

philixus1988
May 04, 2007, 06:16 AM
I personally dont have any qualms with sasuke dieing but this is a feel good shonen manga in the end or am i wrong? So i think that either naruto or sasuke will lead a life of a konoha hermit just like jiraiya.

kirios
May 04, 2007, 10:08 AM
no releases in Japan for Golden Week

Mendes
May 04, 2007, 11:10 AM
no releases in Japan for Golden Week

I think someone said when its a golden week, there is no manga, but the week after the golden usually comes a double release... is that true? is it gonna happen this time too?

jodi
May 04, 2007, 12:17 PM
i guess the double release in fact is a chapter with 3 or 4 pages extra from the normal release, but i am not sure of it

philixus1988
May 04, 2007, 12:32 PM
Well that technically wont be a double release would it?

sahugani
May 04, 2007, 12:34 PM
remember that this is a predictions thread, so keep true to the title and discuss this elsewhere

Jspot
May 04, 2007, 04:52 PM
I believe that this will be drawn out, but not as long as some people have thought. I think there will be a little more character development of Hebi before they reach Itachi, and maybe learn a little bit more about what Karin 'did' to Sasuke, :O! But generally... it will go relatively quickly and they'll reach Itachi or at least the foundation toward him very soon.

Honestly, I think the battle with Itachi will be a little oddly-favored.

Naruto will encounter Itachi before or at the same time of Sasuke... but Sasuke will not want his help and it will turn into some kind of 1 on 1 on 1, or something of the sort.

I don't know. Also, while I agree that before this series is over, Naruto will go full Kyuubi... I think that he will overcome it somehow... and he will refuse to make any pact with a creature who ruined so many lives and killed so many innocents. Maybe the Kyuubi will be extracted and Naruto somehow survive...

Or Naruto could overcome the Kyuubi entirely, like Sasuke did with Oro. I know it's a longshot... but I honestly think that Naruto's chakra is on par with or even surpassing the Kyuubi's. Or at least, it will end up that way.

philixus1988
May 04, 2007, 11:09 PM
For me the right way to end would be to show that naruto fights the kyuubi in his mind and defeats and overcomes his chakra and thus effectively taming the kyuubi's chakra. I dont mind if he does not become Hokage but he should tame the kyuubi within him.

lentharius
May 05, 2007, 04:47 AM
I've always wondered what the range on a Kage Bunshin is. It'd be interesting if Naruto left a decent amount behind in Konoha to continue training while he searches for Itachi. Seeing as his KBs can do advanced techniques, anytime that they figured something out they could maybe replicate themselves and then vanish to give Naruto the knowledge without diminishing the numbers. It'd be an interesting way to keep those who want him to train more happy while also keeping those who want the plot to continue moving happy as well.

Jerome
May 05, 2007, 06:11 AM
lentharius, that would be bit lame, besides, when Naruto performs a kage-bunshin-nojutsu he divides his energy over the kage-bunshins. So when a kage-bunshin would perform a kage-bunshin-nojustu it would probably also divides it's energy. The kage-bunshins remaining in Konoha will be out of energy very soon.

Fairy Vearth
May 05, 2007, 11:47 AM
i predict naruto will be stopped by two old mayors of konoha and wont be able to go anywhere
thats because they wanted to do it before and jiraya said (last chapter of old naruto) that naruto would be stopped by anbu and wouldnt be able to go anywhere

and when he want to go to akatsuki there will be bigger reason to stop him

4ghost
May 05, 2007, 02:56 PM
I could see those two old advisors again trying to stop Naruto from engaging Akatsuki, but they shouldn't be able to do it with Anbu. The Anbu are Hokage controlled so those advisors actually hold no authority over them. Perhaps they would try to use Ne instead to try and stop him which would actually be interesting to see.

It would be nice to see the advisors have Naruto prove himself capable of taking on that mission by having him first engage Anbu/Root. Perhaps Tsunade, in order to demonstrate her confidence in Naruto and to shut those advisors up once and for all, will allow them to challenge Naruto with Anbu or just about any nin of their choosing.

Hemostrat
May 05, 2007, 03:29 PM
Then maybe we could have a real Naruto vs Sai fight... that would be cool.

shachi
May 05, 2007, 05:02 PM
If the two elders do interfere, maybe Naruto will be able to elicit some of their backstory, and maybe even manage to use his charm and wangle a jutsu or two from them.

And now that Orochimaru has been "assassinated," perhaps it is time for Danzo to give Sai another secret mission.

makumbaum
May 06, 2007, 09:05 AM
I think Itachi is much more powerful than Sasuke. And Akatsuki that will go after Naruto at Konoha - Naruto won't go after Itachi.

I think that now, Naruto will gonna do some sort of training with Jiraya while they travel to find some blacksmith to make Naruto a weapon - just like Sasuke's Kusanagi.

The battle I wanna see is Byakugan versus Sharingan.
And the history is: where's Uzumaki clan's techs? Why the only character of this clan is Naruto?

Lord Rae
May 06, 2007, 11:47 AM
I've always wondered what the range on a Kage Bunshin is. It'd be interesting if Naruto left a decent amount behind in Konoha to continue training while he searches for Itachi. Seeing as his KBs can do advanced techniques, anytime that they figured something out they could maybe replicate themselves and then vanish to give Naruto the knowledge without diminishing the numbers. It'd be an interesting way to keep those who want him to train more happy while also keeping those who want the plot to continue moving happy as well.

I just want him to send Kage Bunshin's all over the place and try and learn something from everyone that'll teach him.. and then after a couple months of training with various people they all vanish and everyone is like "wtf?" but then Naruto is cranked up on power (once he wakes up from his coma).

That'll never happen though.

Fairy Vearth
May 06, 2007, 02:26 PM
i wonder what kind of weapon naruto would become
his rasenshurike is like byakuya's bankai but more powerful and his rasenshuriken was incomplete when used it first
naruto hae a big amount of chakra so he can make a lot of Rasenshu

and i predict that leader-sama will go to konoha to take naruto because he's too dangerous

ANBU4U
May 06, 2007, 02:39 PM
i wonder what kind of weapon naruto would become
his rasenshurike is like byakuya's bankai but more powerful and his rasenshuriken was incomplete when used it first
naruto hae a big amount of chakra so he can make a lot of Rasenshu

and i predict that leader-sama will go to konoha to take naruto because he's too dangerous

Well.....I get what you're saying. But Byakuya can control the tiny blades he creates, where as the tiny wind blades FRS makes are created upon impact....So I mean in principle they are the same but in actuality there not really compareable. Practically speaking Byakuyas bankai does work alot like garra's sand tho....to a point.

As for Narutos Chakra supply. FRS takes an epic amount of chakra even by his standards. Thats probably why no one else could complete it. On top of the VAST amount of chakra it takes to create it, he has to use clones to do it....whcih halves his chakra exponentialy. So assuming he's being conservative about the amount of clones he's used...AND is using Kyuubi's chakra mixed with his own he's can still only do 4 to 6 of them........and thats assuming he doesnt need extra chakra for other techniques.

Once he completes the jutsu it'll likely be less as he'll have to maintain each one longer....so long story short it's unlikely that Naruto will ever be able to Spam FRS or w/e its completed form is called like he did Rasengan. He'll probably be limited to 3 or less. Once again assuming he hasnt been splitting his chakra been between 1000 clones for no good reason.

fli_guy84
May 06, 2007, 04:16 PM
And also, how much can his hands can withstand while doing that jutsu.

ANBU4U
May 06, 2007, 04:39 PM
And also, how much can his hands can withstand while doing that jutsu.

Currently thats a major factor yes. But I cant help but think that'll be fixed once he completes the jutsu.

But yea.....if thats not fixed it'll be a problem, I dont care what Naruto says.

violette
May 06, 2007, 07:31 PM
lol, ive always been hoping that naruto'll be the one to kill itachi and sasuke would just be left like 0_0.

but OK predictions for next chapter...
we see the two teams head out in search...or hebi leaves and naruto stays to finish jutsu...or something with akatsuki

yeah, not being too imaginative right now....

Holland
May 06, 2007, 09:18 PM
Prediction.

Naruto is doomed....trapped by itachi and kissame...taken back to the hideout, leaving sasuke feeling guilty for having involved him....naruto's kyuubi is removed....sasuke is there to late to save him...but wait, the nine-tails was holding naruto's chakra back....then he goes supernova and naruto has to be sealed inside pakkun, who fights jiraiya's evil rufi jutsu...

Prediction.

Naruto is doomed....trapped by itachi and kissame...taken back to the hideout, leaving sasuke feeling guilty for having involved him....naruto's kyuubi is removed....sasuke is there to late to save him...but wait, the nine-tails was holding naruto's chakra back....then he goes supernova and naruto has to be sealed inside pakkun, who fights jiraiya's evil rufi jutsu...
this is the weirds one i heard from day one.. Why they going to seal Naruto in Pakkun? Anyhow, Naruto Chakra level is very large.. so i think they going to extract the Kuubi and then after that Naruto going to be save some how..

Xarcer
May 07, 2007, 01:25 AM
i think he will be forced to do the chuunin exam or somthing

Ninjetone
May 07, 2007, 02:17 AM
I must admit that I would like to see Naruto kill Itachi and really freak Sasuke out.

Sephy7KillerMech
May 07, 2007, 04:32 AM
I'd really like to see Itachi die on accident. What would sasuke do if he was refused his revenge and in the end it was Itachi's own mistake that he died.

AL - Itachi is dead!? but how!

Tobi - He, fell in the shower... yeah..

Hyzengo
May 07, 2007, 05:27 AM
Naruto should leave a clone behind and train. If he did get made to do the chuinn exam who would he do it with????, would he do it by himself, or would he do it in a hunter X Hunter style like Killua, and complete it in one day. I wouldn't mind seeing hinita, Kiba and shino, they need some spot light, becasue lets say they versed sasuke team, and karin was beating sakura and hinita stepped in that would be cool

Fairy Vearth
May 07, 2007, 06:53 AM
This the chpters will be released right?...

Predict: I wonder how naruto wanna come to akatsuki he didnt even know the direction
but theres one man who know the location of akatsuki :
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/8185/ch331ukpage14qt7.png

and i have a new person who might be the leader of akat: Konohamarus father and Asuma-sans brother and Sarutobi-samas son

nocor
May 07, 2007, 08:20 AM
I want some jiraiya action... itachi and kisame back in the game yeah that's just awesome i HOPE jiraiya fights against itachi and pwns him

jodi
May 07, 2007, 08:42 AM
I really would like to see Hinata's father against Itachi
that would be awesome.
But will never happen =[

richtoyz
May 07, 2007, 08:43 AM
and i have a new person who might be the leader of akat: Konohamarus father and Asuma-sans brother and Sarutobi-samas son[/QUOTE]

i have seen that theory in another discussion i read sometime ago

Mendes
May 07, 2007, 09:05 AM
It'd be cool if naruto actually had a brother, and find out he was one of the unknown Akatsuki (including the AL). The first time he found out he had a real family bond with another person, that person would be at the other side of the field. I'd like to see naruto's reaction to that (or lack of reaction).

maideth
May 07, 2007, 09:56 AM
would be cool if AL was yondaime brother and linked to naruto ,but that's not probable
we will see probably sasuke and itachi meeting and then naruto will step into the battle but just to watch or he will not ,and continue his training
itachi Vs sasuke i really can't tell who will win,but if sasuke will be defeated maybe naruto will help him (but sasuke don't really want help from him)

CetLot
May 07, 2007, 10:26 AM
i think sasuke will win itachi but naruto will stop him from killing him.Then they both will become the new Naruto's bitches hehe

hitokugutsu
May 07, 2007, 10:57 AM
Kishi brought back Itachi and Jiraya for this arc so I'm thinking that there will be a showdown between these two on the way. Only this time we'll get to see in detail how Itachi pwns Jiraya and thereby ending the eternal discussion of wich one the two is stronger -_-

ANBU4U
May 07, 2007, 01:00 PM
Kishi brought back Itachi and Jiraya for this arc so I'm thinking that there will be a showdown between these two on the way. Only this time we'll get to see in detail how Itachi pwns Jiraya and thereby ending the eternal discussion of wich one the two is stronger -_-

Its not much of a discussion. Itachi himself said that if he faught Jiraya it wouldnt end well for either of them. So they seem to be equalish. Unless ones improved/atrophied in the last 3 years.

philixus1988
May 07, 2007, 01:08 PM
The one who has improved will be by all likelihood Itachi because he is still young something like 28 or 30-ish am i right? and Jiraiya is like in his late 50s or early 60s. But i do think itachi is the better one by a big margin.

Xarcer
May 07, 2007, 01:10 PM
Naruto should leave a clone behind and train. If he did get made to do the chuinn exam who would he do it with????, would he do it by himself, or would he do it in a hunter X Hunter style like Killua, and complete it in one day.

he could do it whit that mini-naruto-copy (cant recall the name) that would be fun :p

PB|Ichigo
May 07, 2007, 02:32 PM
The one who has improved will be by all likelihood Itachi because he is still young something like 28 or 30-ish am i right? and Jiraiya is like in his late 50s or early 60s. But i do think itachi is the better one by a big margin.

Jiraiya is 53 and i don't think that he's gotten weaker because of his age, but i don't think, that Jiraiya will fight against him, more likely will it be Sasuke (loses) and Naruto (wins).

Fairy Vearth
May 07, 2007, 02:47 PM
itachi is no match for jiraya
itachi mentioned this by himself
he said something like "it wouldnt change anything if there were an army" -means he is much times weaker than jiraya

ANBU4U
May 07, 2007, 02:56 PM

Assuming his eyesight hasnt deteriorated.

Besides the third could still get up and go and he was how old, even if he couldnt keep it up 4ever? Im realatively certain the Toad Hermit hasnt gotten so weak he cant fight a one on one battle to an unrushed conclusion. Besides its only been 3 years, even if he is over the hill no one goes dowhill that fast.
[hr]

itachi is no match for jiraya
itachi mentioned this by himself
he said something like "it wouldnt change anything if there were an army" -means he is much times weaker than jiraya

No no...he didnt say that.

Kisame said....roughly....: "I cant take him...maybe you can but I cant. And im not prepared to let him drag the name of the 7 shinobi swordsman through the mud."

And Itachi said....roughly....: "No....if I fought him it would only end in both of our [reffering to Jiriaya and himself] deaths..even if you assisted it wouldnt change the outcome...still even the mightest opponent has a weakness..."

So as far as Itachi is concerned they're on par....but it's not a battle he wants to fight at all.

yemsta
May 07, 2007, 02:58 PM
yeah could i please clarify something is it true itachi has bad eyesight or was it another character?

Please have questions like these addressed in the hang out thread. Anymore found in this thread will be deleted.

LoT
May 07, 2007, 03:03 PM

Kisame said....roughly....: "I cant take him...maybe you can but I cant. And im not prepared to let him drag the name of the 7 shinobi swordsman through the mud."

And Itachi said....roughly....: "No....if I fought him it would only end in both of our [reffering to Jiriaya and himself] deaths..even if you assisted it wouldnt change the outcome...still even the mightest opponent has a weakness..."

So as far as Itachi is concerned they're on par....but it's not a battle he wants to fight at all.

You're two are right!
Fairy Vearth talks about the German Version of Naruto!
And in the German Version Itachi told Kisame: "Es würde nichts daran ändern ob eine Arme gegen ihn Antritt oder ein einzellner." In Englisch something like "it wouldnt change anything if there were an army"

yemsta
May 07, 2007, 03:25 PM
Assuming his eyesight hasnt deteriorated.

Besides the third could still get up and go and he was how old, even if he couldnt keep it up 4ever? Im realatively certain the Toad Hermit hasnt gotten so weak he cant fight a one on one battle to an unrushed conclusion. Besides its only been 3 years, even if he is over the hill no one goes dowhill that fast.
<hr noshade size="1">

what you said about what itachi said is true i just watched the ep again and this is how it went:

Kisame: Perhaps you can fight him evenly but I cannot. He's too strong
Itachi: Yes. if we both fought him, we would both be killed. Or in a good case we might kill him but we'd die along with him. Even if we had more men the result wouldnt change.

So from my interpretation from this it seems that itachi also meant that he is no match for him because he says if they BOTH fought him they would both die.

AishaClanClan
May 07, 2007, 03:47 PM
The only problem I have with that is that if the 4th developed the Hirishan who's to say he taught anyone? If he did I would say it was Jiraiya, not Kakashi.

I think the next chapter is going to be more talk in Konoha, or maybe we will see some of the Konoha hunters going after Deidera and Tobi

But the thing is kakashi would know the jutsu if he has seen it with his sharingan because thats oen of the sharingans techniques, correct?

philixus1988
May 07, 2007, 04:00 PM
Okay tell me one thing dont you guys think when kakashi said to itachi how poor have your eyes gotten means that he meant that you could not notice the mangekyou till kakashi showed him. To me it does not seem to be the case of poor eyesight but of negligence and under estimation by itachi (Unlikely) or it could have been becasue of that fake Itachi and he could not concentrate on the sharingan properly.

ornis
May 07, 2007, 04:01 PM
Henceforth I will not direct any posts in this thread to the hang-out thread if they belong in the later. They will be deleted. Please consider this fair warning. Anymore inconsiderations will give me reason to lock this thread.

Fortisdiablos
May 07, 2007, 10:43 PM
Itachi is 20 and Jiraiya is 53, but I don't really think that will make a difference. If Jiraiya were to fight Itachi, maybe....maybe Itachi might have the slight leg up on him after the last 3 years.

GPZrag
May 07, 2007, 11:07 PM
Itachi is 20 and Jiraiya is 53, but I don't really think that will make a difference. If Jiraiya were to fight Itachi, maybe....maybe Itachi might have the slight leg up on him after the last 3 years.

anyways i have a strong feeling that kishimoto will never let us know wich one is the strongest ^^

ANBU4U
May 08, 2007, 01:03 AM
But the thing is kakashi would know the jutsu if he has seen it with his sharingan because thats oen of the sharingans techniques, correct?

The Sharingan wouldnt be able to copy that technique, it required a written 'jutsu formula' or whatever. Without the seal the techniques impossible. If kakashi knows it, then he was taught.
[hr]

Okay tell me one thing dont you guys think when kakashi said to itachi how poor have your eyes gotten means that he meant that you could not notice the mangekyou till kakashi showed him. To me it does not seem to be the case of poor eyesight but of negligence and under estimation by itachi (Unlikely) or it could have been becasue of that fake Itachi and he could not concentrate on the sharingan properly.

It seemed to be a pretty blatant implication that MS use hurt the eyes to me. Just the context in which it was said on top of the shock Itachi exhibited makes it seems that way.

You'd be the first ive seen to intepret it differently. Thats not to say you're wrong....but I think the line was intended to cast doubt on Itachi's eyesight.

wooticus
May 08, 2007, 03:56 AM
well out of this single quote philixus could be right.
but hasn't kisame already said something to itachi like: "you shouldn't use that jutsu too much, it will destroy your eyesight" ? (Was it, when they were in Konoha for the first time?)

GPZrag
May 08, 2007, 04:13 AM
well out of this single quote philixus could be right.
but hasn't kisame already said something to itachi like: "you shouldn't use that jutsu too much, it will destroy your eyesight" ? (Was it, when they were in Konoha for the first time?)

he didn't exactly say "eyesight" however he did try to mean that i think :oh

philixus1988
May 08, 2007, 05:52 AM
I dont think he meant that. The mangekyou sharingan's genjutsi Tsukoyomi takes a lot out of Itachi chakra wise you rmember that lecture by ebisu to naruto taht if you exhaust your stamina/chakra store you are as dead as a duck on thanksgiving dinner. So i think kisame was advising him not to exhaust his chakra that is all because if he did he would die easily. I have hard time believing that MS is making itachi blind.

ornis
May 08, 2007, 09:36 AM
Interesting points. I can see how they'd lead to a very troubling battle for Itachi if MS wears him out too soon. Does anyone think they'll show us their true strength in Chapter 353, unless Itachi's chakra dumping eyes and Kisame's massive pool of chakra are all we'll ever get? What could be revealed and why?

Xarcer
May 08, 2007, 10:07 AM
i wanna know more about that sushi sword guy.. hope thats what they will tell.. ive heard somwhere that he is a chakrasomthing monster maybe he will have like flashbacks that will explain? bt i doupt it xD

richtoyz
May 08, 2007, 10:26 AM
does anyone else c the similarity between kisame and naturo yet

naruto has wiskers because of kyuubi
why does kisame have gills and sounds like almost as much chackra as naruto

does kisame already have his biiju???????????????

philixus1988
May 08, 2007, 10:31 AM
Well he could have had i mean how many bijuus are left for akatsuki to capture maybe one was a shark type but i highly doubt it.

richtoyz
May 08, 2007, 10:37 AM
the fact that he has more chackra that anyone else in akatsuki must b significant and how difficult will it b to kill him
i think it will take naruto and his wind shuriken rasengan to do it

llamapie
May 08, 2007, 11:34 AM
Sasuke has certainly gotten to a level that may give Itachi interest, but will there even be a match? Honestly with Itachi's MS I dont see him winning. The upcoming battle will probably require Naruto and Sasuke to work together. Sasuke uses some uber fire tech and Naruto uses his fuuton rasengan.

philixus1988
May 08, 2007, 11:46 AM
To tell you the truth this i want to get my friend back kind of attitude is getting on my nerves---------- Let it go already.
That said i doubt that sasuke will work with naruto anytime soon or for taht matter in the near future. I think kishi has kind of backed himself into a corner dont yuo think so? I mean does he really want to have a confrontation of team snake with team naruto or is it going to be one of those the heroes arrived a little too late. If it is the second one i think naruto will definitely lose sasuke if sasuke manages to kill itachi.

Mendes
May 08, 2007, 03:58 PM
I dont think he meant that. The mangekyou sharingan's genjutsi Tsukoyomi takes a lot out of Itachi chakra wise you rmember that lecture by ebisu to naruto taht if you exhaust your stamina/chakra store you are as dead as a duck on thanksgiving dinner. So i think kisame was advising him not to exhaust his chakra that is all because if he did he would die easily. I have hard time believing that MS is making Itachi blind.

I think it was referring to the eyesight. MS is such a dark and powerful move, it has to have more implications than just spending tons of chakra to use it. I think, as there is a giant price to pay for those who wish so hard to attain it (killing the closest friend), there should be another price to pay as well for those who committed the sin of acquiring and making use of it.
It makes sense that he's about to go blind. That may be the only weakness of Itachi, and what a weakness it would be. All the uchiha's and specially Itachi are eternal dependents of their eyes. I also think Itachi will not die before he's blind. He sold his soul to the devil to get the ultimate power of the uchiha clan, and he's paying the price little by little. The last lending may be near...

Seraphimon-TK
May 08, 2007, 04:22 PM
I think it was referring to the eyesight. MS is such a dark and powerful move, it has to have more implications than just spending tons of chakra to use it. I think, as there is a giant price to pay for those who wish so hard to attain it (killing the closest friend), there should be another price to pay as well for those who committed the sin of acquiring and making use of it.
It makes sense that he's about to go blind. That may be the only weakness of Itachi, and what a weakness it would be. All the uchiha's and specially Itachi are eternal dependents of their eyes. I also think Itachi will not die before he's blind. He sold his soul to the devil to get the ultimate power of the uchiha clan, and he's paying the price little by little. The last lending may be near...

...Is the secret of the Sharingan's excistance revealed? sorry for going off topic.

ANBU4U
May 08, 2007, 04:28 PM

It does seem poetic.

But only if you dont think about Kakashi, just how the hell did he manage to achieve MS? Itachi was clearly shocked that he knew about the eyesight thing (if we're interpreting correctly) so he must have truely believed it wasnt possible for someone with a borrowed eye.

Anyway, my point here is, that if Kakashi knew then it's because he's noticed the effects on himself. Which is sad because we can be pretty certain that he didnt do anything sinister to achieve his...which takes away the cosmic punishment factor.

DamnOldGuy
May 08, 2007, 05:53 PM
I'm way to old for this. I blame my kid for getting me interested in Naruto.

If I may digress for a moment, remember when Oro tried to take over Itachi? He failed, but was able to transfer to either another body, or back to his old one. Since he lost to Sasuke, and couldn't transfer to his old body, could he be dormant, just waiting to transfer to another suitable body? Perhaps even one he prepared long ago, like Anko?

Just curious.

do not post spoilers outside the spoiler discussion thread and try to keep this thread about predicting the next chapter

Sorry, must be my age... trying to figure out this Intraweb thingy ;-)

Sephy7KillerMech
May 08, 2007, 06:02 PM
We aren't supposed to mention the spoilers in here. That's for spoiler discussion.

Oro is (supposedly) trapped in Sasuke's subconscious. along with all those other people Oro "consumed".

You beat me to it Sahugani.

Mendes
May 09, 2007, 01:09 AM
It does seem poetic.

But only if you dont think about Kakashi, just how the hell did he manage to achieve MS? Itachi was clearly shocked that he knew about the eyesight thing (if we're interpreting correctly) so he must have truely believed it wasnt possible for someone with a borrowed eye.

Anyway, my point here is, that if Kakashi knew then it's because he's noticed the effects on himself. Which is sad because we can be pretty certain that he didnt do anything sinister to achieve his...which takes away the cosmic punishment factor.

We cant tell how did kakashi attain the MS... its risky to bet either, but its certain kakashi achieved a dark move, and he's probably starting to feel its effects, else he would probably have used it against kakuzu.
Even if kakashi didnt use dark methods to achieve the MS, as long as he doesnt use it too much, he should be fine i think. There mustnt be much tales about the MS in the uchiha clan, because Itachi seemed to use the MS almost in a careless way. He used it against sasuke days after he achieved it, and e probably used it against most of the uchihas he killed. Itachi probably had no reference to the side effects of mangekyou and he must have discovered them on his own

Xarcer
May 09, 2007, 01:15 AM
and even if kakashi goes blind his incredible scent and hearing would still make him one very powerful ninja

Mendes
May 09, 2007, 01:18 AM
and even if kakashi goes blind his incredible scent and hearing would still make him one very powerful ninja

yes indeed. Unlike almost every uchiha, kakashi doesnt depend on his eyes that much. If MS actually blinds, then it would be a major punishment for Itachi, that loves his own eyes almost as much as his own life.

CheckMate
May 09, 2007, 02:40 AM
yes indeed. Unlike almost every uchiha, kakashi doesnt depend on his eyes that much. If MS actually blinds, then it would be a major punishment for Itachi, that loves his own eyes almost as much as his own life.

WHOA!! A very broad statement :)

Remus
May 09, 2007, 03:29 AM

Loosing one eye doesnt make you blind. Just a small reminder though.
As for how Kakashi got the MS. It seems that certain events act as triggers to awaken the levels of the sharingan. Since we don't know who told Itachi how to achieve it the only reference about gaining the MS is Itachis word that you need to kill your best friend. It might be something in the soul that awakens it rather than a simple power up of strength, speed, stamina, etc. Sasukes Sharingan awakened when he fought Haku and desperately tried to save his and Narutos life. Kakashi has had this moments in his life too yet he mostly failed to save those. Itachi never intended save anyone except himself.
There are two possible solutions I assume.

1. Itachi was a lyer and killed his friend because he intended to slaughter the clan anyway and got the MS before it. He let his bro live in order to make him the same as he is.

2. There are different ways to activate the MS. Either due to a special event or just extreme experience hence usage of the Sharingan.

Both could be wrong but that's what I think so far.

ANBU4U
May 09, 2007, 12:35 PM
We cant tell how did kakashi attain the MS... its risky to bet either, but its certain kakashi achieved a dark move, and he's probably starting to feel its effects, else he would probably have used it against kakuzu.
Even if kakashi didnt use dark methods to achieve the MS, as long as he doesnt use it too much, he should be fine i think. There mustnt be much tales about the MS in the uchiha clan, because Itachi seemed to use the MS almost in a careless way. He used it against sasuke days after he achieved it, and e probably used it against most of the uchihas he killed. Itachi probably had no reference to the side effects of mangekyou and he must have discovered them on his own

I'd Imagine so.

Kakashi did'nt use his MS against Kakuzu for 2 reasons..

1: It takes two much Chakra out of him to use without exhausting all other options.
2: Plot Magic: At that range he'd have killed him in one hit (he was MUCH closer to Kakuzu that Deidara's Kamakazi Clone), and we had to wait for Naruto.

Mendes
May 09, 2007, 03:00 PM
I'd Imagine so.

Kakashi did'nt use his MS against Kakuzu for 2 reasons..

1: It takes two much Chakra out of him to use without exhausting all other options.
2: Plot Magic: At that range he'd have killed him in one hit (he was MUCH closer to Kakuzu that Deidara's Kamakazi Clone), and we had to wait for Naruto.

Waiting for Naruto cant be a valid reason for kakashi not to execute MS. We're talkin about an akatsuki member, so its impossible that kakashi was holding back so that naruto could make his 'hero' entrance. However i guess kakashi was expecting to kill kakuzu with that 1st raikiri, and after that he had no time to prepare MS (even with advantage in numbers they were being overpowered, thanks to Ino and Chouji's uselessness). Still, he seemed to be holding back against kakuzu... he could find a way to use it, but he didnt even tried. Naruto sure took his time to come and i think kakashi could have made some use of his MS, specially with Hidan out of the scene. When he used it against deidara, he only felt the side effects after they confirmed his 'death', and used it even twice. Thats why i think he could have restrained from using MS because of another side effect, other than the extreme amount of chakra used.

ANBU4U
May 09, 2007, 03:48 PM
Waiting for Naruto cant be a valid reason for kakashi not to execute MS. We're talkin about an akatsuki member, so its impossible that kakashi was holding back so that naruto could make his 'hero' entrance. However i guess kakashi was expecting to kill kakuzu with that 1st raikiri, and after that he had no time to prepare MS (even with advantage in numbers they were being overpowered, thanks to Ino and Chouji's uselessness). Still, he seemed to be holding back against kakuzu... he could find a way to use it, but he didnt even tried. Naruto sure took his time to come and i think kakashi could have made some use of his MS, specially with Hidan out of the scene. When he used it against deidara, he only felt the side effects after they confirmed his 'death', and used it even twice. Thats why i think he could have restrained from using MS because of another side effect, other than the extreme amount of chakra used.

He said himself he'd have used it if Naruto hadnt shown up when he did.

It was plot magic man.

sahugani
May 09, 2007, 03:56 PM
this off topic conversation has gone on for far too long. please return to predicting the next chapter or i'll have to lock this thread for a while

ANBU4U
May 09, 2007, 05:44 PM
this off topic conversation has gone on for far too long. please return to predicting the next chapter or i'll have to lock this thread for a while

Im almost certain I know this line from a movie...

something something "for far too long..." Im keep hearing Vader's voice too...ahhh its killing me!

Umm...prediction:

Naruto goes nowhere. Tsunade dismisses him and he ges antsy.

Bling
May 09, 2007, 06:49 PM
Some Itachi-Kisame talk maybe spawn back to base...Naruto starts training or starts forming a team...

Saifi
May 09, 2007, 07:38 PM
dude its so not cool to make predictions after u have seen the spoiler thread (not that there any real spoilers but still)

LotusBlade
May 09, 2007, 11:48 PM
This has been the longest 2 weeks of my life....
I want the next manga to come out already!!!!
ARG!
lol :p

lets also try to hold back on the agonizing until the chapter is actually deemed late

MissKoon
May 10, 2007, 11:32 AM
Uh, I'm pretty sure Naruto's team is going to consist of Chouji, Shikamaru and Sakura.

I mean, I know Shikamaru was just in an arc, but there were hints these characters were going with Naruto.

First when Naruto visited Shikamaru at work, Chouji said he'd be going along, then in the hospital, when Ino first saw Sai, Shikamaru walked over to Naruto and made a point of saying he would help Naruto get Sasuke back, since the Chuunin exam preparations were over. And when Naruto went all Kyuubi, Sakura said she would bring Sasuke back. Not to mention what she said to Naruto as she left his hospital room before the time-skip.

But yeah, I'm pretty sure that's who he's taking.

I just can't wait to see Sasuke and Naruto fighting. Since I'm pretty sure Yamato isn't going, Naruto'll most likely go Kyuubi again. If that happens, either Naruto or Sasuke will probably end up either badly injured or dead.

Mendes
May 10, 2007, 11:51 AM
I wonder what Ino plans on doing from now on... i mean, she's by far, the weakest and useless ninja among the ones we know from her generation. She has started to feel bad about it, and she will desperately start a training to improve somehow her skills. She thinks she can only get near sasuke if she gets stronger, and she will certainly train like a Sayan if that's what it takes.
We've seen sakura and ino let the hair grow for sasuke, they were even on diet to be thin for him... now it's training. Its gonna be hardcore!

philixus1988
May 10, 2007, 11:53 AM
I dont see chouji being involved in this arc. It would be like fitting square pegs in circular holes.

Flaiming
May 10, 2007, 11:56 AM
More of a wish than a prediction: I think that in the next chapters we will get to see a confrontation between Itachi and Sasuke. The fight will seem even between the two sides until Naruto arrives. Any extra training that Naruto will have done will be useless because the moment he will start using Kyuubi chakra, Itachi will step into Naruto's mind and, just as Sasuke did before, will annihilate any chance for Naruto to use the extra power. Naruto will stay prisoner in his own mind. Kisame will come in, grab Naruto who seems to be in a near catatonic state, and disappear. Itachi will wrap up the fight with Sasuke by putting him down and telling him again that he is not strong enough yet to fight him and will leave as well.

The backup team will arrive at that moment. They will then join what's left of Naruto's team and team Snake to look for Naruto and stop Akatsuki. We will then have a few chapters where Naruto will not do much except trying to get out of his own mind, the teams looking for him and Akatsuki trying to separate him from the Kyuubi.

Not very likely but we'd get to see Sasuke devastated by the huge gap remaining still to have a chance to get his vengeance. He might change his mind about hanging around Konoha...

Flaiming.

Endrance
May 10, 2007, 12:13 PM
Kishimoto's definately going somewhere epic with this arc. At the beginning it looked like a hectic introduction of new characters and fan service, but this arc is definately on the roll now. I think there'll be a standoff between some of Team snake vs. Team 7, along with whoever else decided to come, or a fight between Team Snake or Team 7 vs. Some Akatsuki.
The race to Itachi begins. :P
Perhaps there'll be some epic plot twist in store for us, Sasuke doesn't kill Itachi but in fact Naruto does. Or Sasuke/Naruto team up to fight an Akatsuki or two. That's all well and good, but Deidara is definately going to die soon. He's relatively weak in comparison to the other Akatsuki, not to say he isn't powerful enough to kill someone in Team 7 or Team Hebi, but I think that's unlikely. If the spoilers aren't true, perhaps Deidara won't be mobilized at all? New Akatsuki developments are definately going to be interesting, perhaps Kishimoto will unveil the leader, too.

As a side note, who are Naruto and co. going to do battle with once Akatsuki are done with? I can't see Kabuto doing anything in the near future...

MissKoon
May 10, 2007, 12:55 PM
Yeah, I've been waiting to see what Kabuto planned on doing ever since Sasuke killed Orochimaru.

It'll take a while, but I'm sure we'll see him again. If not, that's like leaving a loose end.

I don't know. Maybe Kishimoto is ending the manga soon?

I've thought about Naruto killing Itachi. That would be rather interesting, seeing as how Sasuke seems to exist only to kill him.

I've also thought about Naruto's wound, and the fact you know he'll be using that new jutsu again. He'll probably lose his chakara, and keep the Kyuubi's. I don't know, it's possible.

How things are going, I could see Naruto fighting Sasuke, Sakura fighting Karin, Shikamaru fighting Suigetsu (Face it, he always fights someone with that personality and a foul-mouth) and whoever else fighting Juugo.

There was a hint Chouji would accompany Naruto, like I said, but it doesn't seem like it's going to happen.

Ahh, we'll see soon, I suppose.

Well, I predict Naruto going to be doing some more training some how.. Anyhow, If he do get the chance to go look for Itachi. It going to be a team with Sakura,Naruto, Neji & Kakashi sensi or Yamoto..

Saskura - Karin

Naruto - Sasuke

Neji - Juugo

Suigetsu - Kakashi or Yamoto.

I only can see that Match up if team 7 should meet up with Hebi.

Plus i also feel that naruto going to be the one that Kill Itachi..

shachi
May 10, 2007, 09:17 PM
I could see Naruto fighting Sasuke, Sakura fighting Karin, Shikamaru fighting Suigetsu

One of the recurring gags is having Shikamaru grumble about having to battle girls like Kin and Temari. So if he does have to face off against one of Team Hebi, it could be Karin.

Bling
May 11, 2007, 12:12 AM
I think Shikamaru vs Juugo would be insanely funny...Im sure that he'd win with the "Head crash on wall" thingy like he did in Chuunin exam...:xp

Bling
May 11, 2007, 01:12 AM
I definately dont agree with you...Temari was smart, the flute illusionist (sorry cant remember name) was also smart,Hidan was not that smart but he was ok...Also he outsmarted Kakuzu in a way...I think that in general the team sucks a bit but Shika is exeptional...he is so different from everyone...he is weak in combat his jutsu dont last long but he is extremely sharp and that is what balances the other two weaknesses...thats what i believe...

Very close to being deleted it has interesting points, but where is the prediction/relevance to the upcoming chapter(s)

Mendes
May 11, 2007, 04:47 AM
I know this matter was buried already, but after watching this weeks anime episode, i'm totally convinced Itachi is going blind rather quickly. I'm not sure if we can trust the anime, but that dialogue between Itachi and Kakashi, it seemed totally clear that Itachi was loosing his eyesight. Kakashi's exact words were: 'Besides using a large amount of chakra, using that technique (MS) poses a huge risk to your eyes' and later he asked 'Itachi, how bad has your eyesight become?'. After this question, Itachi looked shocked... if the anime is right, then Itachi will eventually get blind.
If that happens to him, he's as good as dead. I always questioned myself how would sasuke or anyone beat the godlike Itachi... now this comes to solve my doubts upon his fall. He'll only die after being blind... i'm almost sure of it

lycao
May 11, 2007, 07:49 AM
I know this matter was buried already, but after watching this weeks anime episode, i'm totally convinced Itachi is going blind rather quickly. I'm not sure if we can trust the anime, but that dialogue between Itachi and Kakashi, it seemed totally clear that Itachi was loosing his eyesight. Kakashi's exact words were: 'Besides using a large amount of chakra, using that technique (MS) poses a huge risk to your eyes' and later he asked 'Itachi, how bad has your eyesight become?'. After this question, Itachi looked shocked... if the anime is right, then Itachi will eventually get blind.
If that happens to him, he's as good as dead. I always questioned myself how would sasuke or anyone beat the godlike Itachi... now this comes to solve my doubts upon his fall. He'll only die after being blind... i'm almost sure of it

How about this, maybe he already is blind, DUN DUN DUNNNN lol. I mean, that's really the only way people could hope to beat him since he's pretty much a demi god as he stands now, which would give him a weakness, only problem with that is, if he is already blind (since it's already been confirmed that the ms deterierates the users eye sight, and he's been using it for years longer then kakashi and kakashi's apparently already noticing the effects) is that if he is, then he's obviously already figured out how to get by with out his eye sight (maybe going by just sencing the chakra of things around him, i don't know) which wouldn't make it a weakness anymore.

On a side note, having itachi turn out to be blind would just make for a better story, so i wouldn't be supriced if it turns out to be true.

All i know is that the future isn't looking to good for itachi with both team 7 AND sasukes snake squad coming after him =P.

TuG@
May 11, 2007, 11:03 AM

i agree with u on the first part, but im almost sure that itachis wont be blind when we fights sasuke.

Mendes
May 11, 2007, 12:29 PM
Well, i also agree that Itachi could get blind after beating down his brother, but he may be forced to use MS against him too much, and get blind in the middle of the fight. That'll be his death sentence.
About the theory of Itachi being already blind... that may be happening, but Itachi sure keeps that for himself. Not even akatsuki would know if that was true. Still, i think he isnt, because the Uchihas tend to put too much trust on their eyes(specially Itachi)... if one of them was to get blind, they'd loose everything. At least that's the way i see it... its like taking away their ultimate weapon

NastyM
May 11, 2007, 12:31 PM
well, ill expect some chat with akatsuki

Xarcer
May 11, 2007, 12:45 PM
the raw is out so is this thread closing?

sahugani
May 11, 2007, 12:57 PM
The RAW is out thanks to Kylara and can be found HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12599). Discuss the events of the chapter here and predict what will happen next in the 354 Predictions thread here (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12601).