PDA

View Full Version : Complete Ichigo 100% by Mizuki Kawashita

abdulahi
March 29, 2006, 02:44 AM

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c152/pandoraliz/MH/MH%20Shounen/ichigo100.jpg

Title : Ichigo 100% いちご100%
Mangaka : Mizuki Kawashita
Original Publisher: Shueisha (http://www.shueisha.co.jp/)
Serialised : Weekly Shounen Jump
Genre : Shonen, Romance, Comedy, Ecchi
Licenced by : Viz

Summary

Middle school student Manaka Junpei dreams to become a filmmaker, and one fateful day on the school rooftop, a girl with strawberry panties suddenly drops in front of him and dissapears quickly. With the image of strawberries etched into his mind, he tries to find out who the mysterious girl was. Will he ever discover the true identity of the girl with strawberry panties, or will he encounter someone even better on his search?

Scanlation Groups
Aku Tenshi (http://www.aku-tenshi.com/)
Anime Waves (http://www.animewaves.net/)
Cabbit
Lucifer Translation
Yamitsuki Anime (http://www.yanime.com/) ~currently scanlating
Anbu

Downloads
#lurk (irc) (http://gotlurk.net/)
Mangatraders (http://www.mangatraders.com)
Download Anime (BT) (http://www.downloadanime.org/index.php?spgmGal=Ichigo%20100)

does anyone know where I can get downloads of ICHIGO 100% manga the FINAL CHAPTERS(volume 19/ chapter 161 onwards) from. direct downloads or torrent is fine. please no irc. many thanx in advance.

also while we'r here just wanted to know what you lot thought of the manga thus far.

i personally love it, i somehow relate to manaka :eyeroll, and i really want to know how it ends. please dont spoil it for me, but if you want to write it down anyways please use spoiler tags. :leepose

zetman
March 29, 2006, 04:09 AM
I have the chapters u want..i just upload them here..

Ichigo 100 % v18 c161-c167 (http://rapidshare.de/files/16683507/Ichigo_100__v18_c161-c167.zip.html)

Volume 19 (http://rapidshare.de/files/16682229/Volume_19.zip.html)

Volume 19 Extra (http://rapidshare.de/files/16682115/Volume_19_Extra.zip.html)

abdulahi
March 29, 2006, 06:19 AM
many thanx zetman. honestly i cant thanx u enough. you are an absolute star.

well im here did u enjoy the series,
what do u think of ichigo 100%

zetman
March 31, 2006, 12:13 PM
I like this series also..ful of romance,love and fun.. :wub:

abdulahi
April 01, 2006, 05:33 AM
zetman can you believe how it ended?????

im bit heart-broken that it ended :crying it was like coming to end of a great book, the feeling of sadness you get once you know the strory is finishing!!!!!

i wished the anime had followed the manga probably. regratless this is one manga i really did enjoy. once again i must thanx you for making it complete for me, but i must ask where did you get the final chapters from, i looked everywhere, if u dont wana post ur answer please PM me.

and one last thing to anyone really, any manga,anime which is like ichigo100%, actually other then love hina anythin else thats like ichigo 100%, romance with comedy

:leepose

zetman
April 01, 2006, 08:42 AM
Yeah..very sad ending..You can check this web site http://manga.anime-source.com/manga/index.php
I got the final chapters there..and there are also a lot of romance with comedy manga..

abdulahi
April 02, 2006, 09:23 PM
zetman i've been on that site before, actaully i book marked it cos i look at it from time to time, great site, but how did u get ur ichigo from there, i cant see a download link, all i found there was view the manga chapter pages one at a time, u didnt click to save each picture did you????

and anyone readin this thread do try ichigo100%, really nice manga, anime is fine also but one1 can like the animes ending.

Zap
July 30, 2006, 08:20 PM
http://www.downloadanime.org/index.php?spgmGal=Ichigo%20100

i have found all the volumes in this site!!!
amazing manga my favorite of all!

can i ask something i have heard tha is ichigo 100% anime to but is the same as the manga?
has been completed? or it have a diffirent ending??? :PPP

a lot of questions :P

and plz let ass discuss about this manga

kaffekokarn
February 14, 2007, 08:56 PM
I've found this this manga named "Ichigo 100%", and now I've read all the volumes to 15.
But I can't seem to find the rest. -_-'

So I woud appriciate any help you guys can offer to me. I really want to read it all to the end.

(Don't hate me now:)
The volumes I'm looking for is 15- to the last volume.

Thanks beforehand.

P.S: I've searched here for other topics about the same material, but couldn't find anyone which helped me to get the volumes, all UL seemed to been erased. :(

bakashijinsan
February 14, 2007, 10:51 PM
you can get it HERE (http://www.mangatraders.com/)
you have to register first before downloading but it's free so no worries. :amuse

I know how you feel coz I was bummed alo when Ichigo 100% got licensed so most of the hardcore scanlators stopped at volume 15. But then, here we are! Go ahead and get em!

Oh, BTW, welcome to MH! :party

barbapapa
February 14, 2007, 11:08 PM
Ichigo 100% got licensed looooong after it was completely scanlated.

bakashijinsan
February 14, 2007, 11:46 PM
Ichigo 100% got licensed looooong after it was completely scanlated.

I didn't know that. AFAIK, the early volumes up were scanlated before it got licensed. Or maybe Animewaves stopped the scanlation long after the license was acquired after they got a letter from Viz(was it?).

barbapapa
February 14, 2007, 11:49 PM
Viz licensed it like a month ago.

kaffekokarn
February 15, 2007, 05:15 AM
Thanks for all the quick answers, I will look into it.

EDIT: I hate when company's licens something, manga or anime ^^

barbapapa
February 15, 2007, 12:05 PM
You should be glad. Otherwise manga companies wont ever get enough money to keep continuing giving ungrateful leechers new manga.

kaffekokarn
February 15, 2007, 07:05 PM
NAw, don't be like that. ^^

Ofc it is mate, it's just that in Sweden there isn't many mangas, nor any really good ones either.
And the transaltions are crappy.

But hey, I now finished reading Ichigo 100%. But it didn't bring happines to me to ahve read all, it just made me so God damn sad!!! I don't want it to end.

*Major spoiler ahead*
How could the author choose Nishino as his girl..... Better off with Satsuki xD

Well thanks again all for your kind help. I'm really sad now.... Damn you all to hell. (Joke)
I want a sequel!

And thanks for your welcoming, bakashijinsan!

bakashijinsan
February 16, 2007, 06:52 AM
No problem! you're welome here at MH! And be sure to check out some of the other mangas that are recommended here :amuse

BTW, I liked the story of the assistant director (forgot her name) and her debuting mangaka boyfriend. That was definitely sweet!

BlaZeR
April 09, 2007, 10:20 PM
Arghh, I totally hated this manga's ending,but one of the best i've read :(

BlaZeR
April 10, 2007, 11:22 AM
Hopefully someone will translate this sooner or later.
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=359924

Argh, I think I'm addicted.

aaslannn
May 06, 2007, 11:16 AM
that was good I am glad to read it, and I like the ending but the life just began, mangaka should continue with some chapters :D

ssjohn
May 06, 2007, 07:16 PM
It was a good manga but

Major spoiler ahead

Nishino >__< I hated that i read it when the issue of jump came out raw >.< and the only thing i could say was "WTF NISHINO?????" -___- it was between Nishino / Aya and i always wanted him and aya >.< but i got over it and now i think the ending was good ;)

The mangaka won't do anymore chapters its been what 2 - 3 years sense the end in Wsj there is no point to do more chapters. I am just looking forward to the mangaka's next work >_> *if there is another one >.> (hasnt looked >,<)*

I wonder if Viz will edit anything ?

Hawkeye
June 03, 2007, 09:21 PM
There was a site before that had all the chapters and volumes online already but i forgot which site it was so if anyone can help me it was like anime something something .com or .net

Epul
June 04, 2007, 04:12 AM
Don't know where to read online but if you want to download, try
www.mangaspot.com
They also have the manga Lilium's Kiss which is a short manga by the same mangaka
I hope this helps ^^

yoniekai
June 13, 2007, 10:51 AM
complete ichigo series here, direct downloads no registration unlimited connection, this site's great! lots of series here too
http://www.mangapimps.com

i love the ending! nishino is totally my type of girl! plus it's great with nishino, as nishino had loved junpei more than aya, of course junpei would fall for her more. i like aya, but nishino is just the perfect girl for me :D. how the author sent it off at the end was really perfect, i almost cried with joy :scry. i love this series, definitely one of my faves

Epul
June 13, 2007, 07:50 PM
well...
A couple chapters before the end, it really did look like Junpei's gonna choose Aya. Furthermore, it looks like they were fated together for example how their numbers match during the festival and how they both have the same interest. I wouldn't say that Nishino had loved Junpei more, I think Aya loved Junpei as much as Nishino but the reason Aya lost the battle in my opinion is that she left it too late...... had she been more forward like Nishino early on, I get the feeling Junpei would have chosen Aya instead. ^_^ I think it is the theme that the mangaka is trying to show, even if two people looks like they are meant for each other (like aya and junpei), if they don't work hard for the love, it is not gonna happend... that's how i feel anyway ^_^

yoniekai
June 13, 2007, 09:55 PM
i said that nishino HAD loved junpei more... they all love him equally, both of them, and satsuki too, but nishino was the one who pursued manaka more, even with all the odds in their relationship, she kept on seeing him and stuff, and manaka too feels the same way, so yeah, love breaks fate :amuse. and if manaka met satsuki before the two, they'd be together. that's why satsuki was rejected all the time, cause manaka's mind is on nishino's and aya's first. the series really makes sense, i dont get some forums they keep saying a rushed ending and nishino was chosen because of fan popularity

Epul
June 13, 2007, 10:46 PM
I agree with you there yoniekai, I think the ending was not rushed. In fact I thought it was well thought of by the mangaka. Definitely one of the best endings i've seen. About those forums, I think it would be the same if aya was chosen. They would still say it was a rush ending and aya was chosen because of fan popularity! :XD

yoniekai
June 14, 2007, 01:13 AM
yeah, cause this series is so lovable its impossible not to pick a favored girl. so the fan prejudice always comes, man this series is one of the most lingering series ive read. when i saw the last scene i felt euphoric. im reading it again as a matter of fact :redface
[hr]
btw, can anybody recommend another good manga themed like ichigo? i think ichigo is by far the best in the harem romance field

Epul
June 14, 2007, 02:04 AM
Well, I would recommend the manga I's and Videogirl Ai. Both mangas are from mangaka Masakazu Katsura.

yoniekai
June 14, 2007, 02:43 AM
hm... I's look good. im not sure about the story but the art looks promising. that's what i like about ichigo100% too, aside from the great plot, the art is dropdead cute gorgeous and realistic. satsuki, aya and nishino are the most beautiful manga characters i've seen

Rau_Le_Creuset
June 15, 2007, 06:59 PM
Perhaps I shouldn't be asking for this since the series is already licensed (if so, please let me know), but despite that, I really, really want to read the raw version of the manga. I read the scanlated version and I loved it very much that it made me want to read the original version. I can't seem to find anywhere that has them and I'm near the point where I want to beg people to help me find them!

So, please if anyone knows, please tell me where I can get the raw version of Ichigo 100%!

yoniekai
June 15, 2007, 09:37 PM
gotlurk.net, check out the RAWS bot. or maybe rawmanga.com

Rau_Le_Creuset
June 15, 2007, 09:50 PM
Thank you very much but I haven't used IRC before and since Rawmanga doesn't seem to be letting any files to be download, I am asking too much do you know of any other place that offers the raw?

yoniekai
June 15, 2007, 10:27 PM
you're right, rawmanga's links are broken. you should learn IRC, here's the link:
http://mangahelpers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=112

Rau_Le_Creuset
June 16, 2007, 12:41 AM
I probably should learn to use it since it seems pretty useful. However, I'm worried about virus and other stuff that will be involved. I was hoping some site still had direct download or something.

bakashijinsan
June 17, 2007, 01:35 PM
I don't think you'll have to worry about viruses coming from lurk bots. I downloaded several manga's from them and didn't have any problem. Maybe it's just me.

yoniekai
June 17, 2007, 10:42 PM
irchighway is a pretty reliable server. it checks the users for trojans and malware before letting them in

Rau_Le_Creuset
June 18, 2007, 09:56 AM
Yes, but I gave it some thought and I decided that I want to avoid using IRC. I was hoping that I can download from a site, but RawManga's links unfortunately broken. I would greatly appreciate it if someone can get the files from IRC and upload them to rapidshare or something, but I know that'a asking too much. Anyway, thanks for your imputs and infos guys!

garpjr1188
July 17, 2007, 10:15 AM
so there's a thread for my favorite manga....glad that a lot of readers love this manga too...i have been looking for this... despite the ending its still number 1 in my list in this genre. i find the ending bittersweet, sad but still happy...i rooted for aya-chan waah!..

did you guys know that the mangaka originally intended a manaka-aya ending, i've read it in a google blog somewhere, the poster translated the mangakas ending notes...it said that somewhere along the way while writing the manga, the love story somewhat evolved so manaka ended up with tsukasa, instead of aya..anyways she said that dont worry about aya, she's happy that way and she still has her writing career..

but personally i thought the ending was hanging. i interpreted on the last lines that it may just be a new beginning for their life and their love story..aya still has a connection with manaka, they even tend to finish a movie together and reach for the oscars..so in my opinion she still has a chance with him....

i'm not sure if this is allowed, please edit(mods) if not...

this is the link of the ending comment from the mangaka..

http://anime-horizon.blogspot.com/2006/02/ichigo-100-ending-mizuki-kawashita.html

yoniekai
July 17, 2007, 09:00 PM
you know, if aya were chosen by manaka, she wouldnt mature, dont you think? being dumped made her stronger imo. same goes to satsuki and the others, they wouldnt move on without getting dumped. anyway im a nishino fan :kukuku

garpjr1188
July 18, 2007, 07:53 AM
you know, if aya were chosen by manaka, she wouldnt mature, dont you think? being dumped made her stronger imo. same goes to satsuki and the others, they wouldnt move on without getting dumped. anyway im a nishino fan :kukuku

me thinks you're biased :p

but did she really moved on?she had her writing even at the start , and i think she's still hanging on, hoping...

but we'll get nowhere with this kind of discussion, these are just opinions and suppositions, right? what we both know is Ichigo 100% is one of the best and we love it!! :D

tonggatron
August 08, 2009, 04:04 AM
At first i thought tat manaka is going to end up with Toujou.but instead,he ended up with Nishino!!! It made me soo sad that it broke my heart...(poor Toujou...)

Danny
August 08, 2009, 04:48 AM
Welcome to club heart-break with the rest of us lol we all thought it was going that way then bang the Author pimp-slapped us into place lol I'd love to see a couple of little one-shots from her though just to see a couple of years into the future of the story to see how everyone is to see if the Nishino/Jumpy relationship is still going strong and stuff.

Idea: We Assemble the masses and protest!!!!!

NightGaunt
September 25, 2009, 06:29 AM
I need some help here guys......
I just brought the manga vol.1 by VIZ (locally), and I got the feeling that it was a pirated version....(yeah, Malaysia.... way too much with piracy)
so can someone with the genuine version confirm my suspicion? the one i brought the first 3 pages is not colored and the printing looks too shabby compared with other that I bought....

db84x
October 16, 2009, 04:40 AM
i think the original only printed in Hongkong and USA, outside the area maybe it piracy.

NightGaunt
February 12, 2010, 02:51 PM
sorry for disappearing..... well, i already figure it out... yup, it is indeed FAKE....so watch out my fellow malaysian for these fake.... apparently there been a lot of these distributed.....

segua
February 17, 2010, 11:37 PM
Sigh. Finally I could vent about Ichigo 100%. Recently finished reading it.

I thought that the ending was wrapped up so suddenly. What's worse, the mangaka didn't make it conclusive that Junpei and Tsukasa will be a permanent couple. How dare she hint of future possibilities between Junpei and Aya! End it well or don't end it at all! That's how I felt at the end. I suppose in complicated situations such as these, the mangakas usually end things up as open-end as possible.

This was how I saw it. When the climax peaked, Junpei didn't fully realize that he needed Aya but he knew it. He also broke down and didn't get a chance to recover. A lot of stuff was happening at the end. In the midst of his struggling, Tsukasa was there and that's the girl he chose because he was emotionally unstable.

Things were getting good right there but nope, the end came. Prolong the script and the story would've been better. It would've tied up the loose ends and made Ichigo 100% the legendary romance manga that it should be. I suppose it's logically too when the end was looked through that perspective.

Personally, Aya or Tsukasa were extremely respectable choices though I thought Aya was the better choice. The primary reason was that the chemistry between Tsukasa and Junpei wasn't that great.

Throughout the story, the author played out that Junpei and Aya were destined for each other. This made me wrought. It was made clear that the two of them needed each other. The moment a divide separated them, Junpei and Aya slumped. I just thought that the mangaka made a decision to end the manga on a whim and went with it without thinking much when she did it. Later, she did express some doubt in her decision.

From the looks of it, I thought that Junpei should've ended up with Satsuki because I felt that with Junpei's indecision, Amachi should've landed Aya and Higure should've ended up with Tsukasa. Junpei should've ended up alone working his manual labor job.

@garpjr1188: you've made some great comments. Yea, the end seemed more like a start to a new beginning of Ichigo 100%.

Biggest disappointment will always be the bad writing at the end.

ChiiChoh
October 04, 2010, 06:19 PM
In my opinion the manga was great!
Each time I read some of the chapters I just fall in love again with this manga. At times I read until I got kicked out of the PC and late at night I would wonder what was going to happen next, who will he end up with. Great manga. One of my favorites.

vansonbee
June 06, 2012, 01:25 AM
Haha, I thought this forum was brand new. Did not know it existed back in 2006 as well.

Regarding "Ichigo 100%", it is and always be the best touching series for me, but I've to admit it was the majority of cliche romances and Nishino charm that hook me in.

This series is bit different than the other harems, because the protagonist has a goal to become a director, which was a strong driven point and all the girls had to revolve around it. "Love Hina" protagonist had to pass the exam to get into a good college, but fails every attempt and drags out the harem. Worst off, he could inherit the family business just in case the change of thought... another negative had to be how cartoony it is. I admit, Ichigo 100% had its moments, but it wasn't off track flying through windows >_<