PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 302 Discussion [Naruto]

Miso
March 29, 2006, 03:33 AM
Here is the:
301 RAW/Translation/Scanlation Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=2371.0)

And thanks to the Touch, 302!

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c172/nfandom/njt/hokage.gif (http://dl.mangahelpers.com/manga/raws/Naruto/Naruto_ch302_MQ_RAW.zip)
Hosted by Mangahelpers

Original mirror - NARUTO - 302 MQ RAW (http://home.exetel.com.au/battle_franky/index.html/Franky%20House/NARUTO%20-%20302.zip)

Rapidshare mirror - thanks to Xallisto (http://rapidshare.de/files/17420535/Naruto_Ch302_LQ_RAW.zip.html)

YSI mirror - thanks to Khaludh (http://s59.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=379GH0K8WFPUT1S1RW4IY9M811)

--------------------------
P.S. Don't forget to post in the Spoilers subforum (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?board=25.0) if you have any information regarding the spoilers or summaries of the next chapter, or the Naruto Toshokan (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?board=31.0) or the Mega Convo (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=220.0) here if you want to talk about Naruto even more.

[edit by DZ]

Well, apparently this chapter didn't turn out how I predicted it to be, but I was close about Sasuke not being shown fully. And nothing like this happened:
http://i2.tinypic.com/sm9do8.png

Anway, Sai gets to meet Sasuke, and all the latter does is insult him. Interesting. XD No 'penis' comment from Sai either. From what I can see, Sasuke is affected when Sai mentions Naruto. I wonder what this means?

Before that scene though, Naruto and Sakura seemed more than determined to save their friend. Will they actually succeed this time?

Back to Sai and co. Sasuke seems to be trying to ignore Sai's comments on his teammates and says that he's only interested in Oro's teachings right now, and killing his brother.

Sai also hands Kabuto some ANBU/Bingo book/whatever files which Danzou probably gave him. What are they both really up to anyway? Back to Yamato's team. He hands them both something to eat. Says that he'll be able to find out where they are if they get seperated that way. o_O huh? XD

Anyway, what's gonna happen next chapter? Predict away, you shall!

liuyaoxx
March 30, 2006, 01:13 PM
OH!my god!

Please elaborate? XD

If you want to discuss the chapter, please post in the 301 Discussion Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=2209.0). This thread is merely for predictions of the next chapter. ^_^

///DZ

NeoSapien
March 30, 2006, 01:52 PM
Okay, I've figured it out. Sai will flash back to Naruto's, "I'll do anything to save him. Even work with someone like you," line and be all solemn. Then, when Team Yamato enters and confronts him and Kabuto, Sai will un-defect and immobilize Kabuto by surprise, saying that it was his mission to infiltrate Orochimaru's organization all along. The ANBU files are to show that Sai is lying and that Danzou was sincere. Then the reunited Team Yamato will go to confront Orochimaru and Sasuke. After a few words, Naruto and Sai will join together to fight Orochimaru while Yamato and Sakura fight Sasuke.

mageofdeath
March 30, 2006, 02:20 PM
for the next chapter there will probably be a fight hopefully something between Sasuke and Naruto, although I seriously doubt it will be "the fight" there will at least be a challenge issued and something like Akatsuki is scouting Jinchuurikis here so we'll meet here and fight or w/e (but sasuke will probably only agree to it if Oro tells him Itachi will be there)...

Martial1562
March 30, 2006, 02:22 PM
There could one more chapter of prep or just plain "nothing to see here, move along" before things really get going. Although I'm probably going to be wrong here since both sides are on a collision course with each other (Sasuke wants to go out and Yamato's team is ready to go in). But I've been surprised before. :darn

6th Hokage
March 30, 2006, 02:33 PM
I don't think that we will get to see any action in the next chapter, it'll probably get be more dialouge and Naruto and Sakura might get to see Sasuke next chapter. Hopefully we will get see more of Sasuke and we will get to see more than just his shadows! :darn

Uchiro
March 30, 2006, 02:49 PM
It seems likely that Sasuke and Orochimaru went elsewhere to train. I seriously doubt they would go outside to train since their hideout is a SECRET and not a well known and established dojo. So with Kabuto and Sai standing alone in the front lobby, they get first blood. Seems like the perfect time for Naruto to finally get some Sai Blood on his hands. Then again, Sai seemed awfully intent on getting Sasuke to crack. He continued to talk about Naruto and Sakura even after being attacked. Is he really there to sway Sasuke? That would be sweet if he defected immediately back to Konoha and the 4 on Yamatos team captured Kabuto. That was part of their initial mission too, was it not? Capture the Spy from Akatsuki.

They will not run into Sasuke next chapter

C4animax
March 30, 2006, 03:08 PM
yey, this time my prediction for this chapter was accurate, since oro and sasuke are left training, i wonder what could happen, maybe sai's meet naruto and chat, while sakura meets kabuto, without any comment on who will win or loose (maybe they will just retreat to oro/sasuke's location) and then the meeting can start from that...

Second prediction, naruto finds sasuke first and then sakura will join him by crushing all wall in between (that would be sweet :D) since they have the pill from yamato. As for yamato he will have to deal with either kabuto or even sai (because of his pil he knows where sai is) making the following statement :

Naruto / sakura = Sasuke / Oro (oro wants to see naruto and sasuke fight)
Yamato = Sai / kabuto
(Maybe sai will change side to join yamato...but that would be another huge reversement....)

I think sasuke is playing a role here, from what he says and his reaction when sai's talking bad/about naruto to gain orochimaru's trust to make sure he can take most of orochimaru's knowledge until the very end. Probably it will be the end of the sasuke with oro arc and maybe sasuke will join naruto to fight akatsuki. (but that's not here yet)

XlxGaaraxlX
March 30, 2006, 03:22 PM
We didnt really get to see what sasuke looks like except his face a little bit :sasufire :jir_ras :narsengan

Konojo_Baka_Ssi
March 30, 2006, 03:43 PM
I don't think Sakura trusts Yamato yet, and I don't think she swollowed the tracker. ((Or Naruto didn't, I don't know.))
Ahhh....About Sasuke, he's going to have lines on his face like Itachi. I'm wondering, though, what was with the Anbu lists for the Bingo book. I think they're going to kill Yamato, but I like him...alot.

I hope Sakura fights Sasuke, rather than Naruto fighting him...I mean, that would be unexpected, right?

R3sistance
March 30, 2006, 03:46 PM
My prediction is.

Naruto and Sakura meet Orochimaru and Sasuke outside. Now either Naruto will jump after sasuke for not having seen him in a while or he will ready the Rasengan to show he is ready to use all force against Sasuke. There will be smack talk and then a fight between Naruto and Sasuke. (Sasuke using that wierd eye technique but Naruto will overpower it). Sasuke will appear to be winning but then turns out the Naruto he is fighting it just a shadow replication and the real Naruto comes out and uses either a technique we have seen Jiraiya use or a brand new one. Perhaps Frog Mouth Trap. Sasuke will start to fight with everything he has against Naruto and Naruto will fight with everything bar a certain technique, Que Flash back to don't use THAT technique.

Then Naruto will show us all that technique and why Jiraiya told him NOT to USE it =O... Sasuke will be brutally injured because of the power of the attack and Orochimaru will fear the power of a none-kyuubi Naruto more then the pure  Fear and Pain that Naruto emitted in kyuubi state that countinously hurt everyone around him whilst Naruto himself resisted from the sheer size of his Chakra.

One question is what does Orochimaru mean Sasuke is more trouble then him.. I doubt Sasuke is more powerful then Orochimaru but rather has more powerful techniques (since Orochimaru perfers powerful techniques rather then preforming Techniques with power). Sasuke is simular to this, Powerful technique in Chidori but two completely wore him out. It does seem Orochimaru is not fully able to control Sasuke either way but rather bribes him. Then again the limitation to Orochimaru is resistance from the body, when it comes to soul transfer he will probably have full power so even Sasuke could not resist that. Naruto better capture Sasuke now.

walkie
March 30, 2006, 04:06 PM
my prediction is we will see sasuke in shadows again :D

Kusachu
March 30, 2006, 04:34 PM
i don't know, but i don't think sasuke wants to be "saved"  I'm pretty sure there is going to be a nasty scuffle.  Maybe not next chapter though. I think next chapter they wont see sasuke till the end, but sasuke will tell them to fck off though i think.  I can't see him beng happy about having his training disrupted by the annoying girl and the dunce. Naruto will be all upset or something and get ready to kick his ass like always.  I would love to see sakura stick sasuke in the jaw.  She needs some retribution.  *nods*GAH!  I just love angst!  XD

DarkManSharingan32
March 30, 2006, 04:48 PM
One question is what does Orochimaru mean Sasuke is more trouble then him.. I doubt Sasuke is more powerful then Orochimaru but rather has more powerful techniques (since Orochimaru perfers powerful techniques rather then preforming Techniques with power). Sasuke is simular to this, Powerful technique in Chidori but two completely wore him out. It does seem Orochimaru is not fully able to control Sasuke either way but rather bribes him. Then again the limitation to Orochimaru is resistance from the body, when it comes to soul transfer he will probably have full power so even Sasuke could not resist that. Naruto better capture Sasuke now.

All he means is that Sasuke is more short-tempered... If Sai even looked out of line it would draw an attack from Sasuke... As you can see, Sasuke is pretty demanding of the all powerful Orochimaru...

Anyways... Prediction time...

After a bit of planning, Team 7 will enter the hideout, possibly having to dispatch of some traps... They will eventually meet up with Kabuto and Sai... I believe at this point Yamato will do somethin to bind Sai quickly... possibly having to do with that seed that he placed on Sai. This way Sai will be incapacitaed, and ready to be brough back to Konoha as a traitor...

This will set up a fight between Yamato and Kabuto (Scientist vs. Experiment... this should be a cool fight..) while Naruto and Sakura continue on towards Sasuke. This chapter will be mostly dialogue and fighting between Yamato and Kabuto, and the end of the chapter will be the re-uniting of the true Team 7.... Sasuke's appearence should be revealed at the end, as soon as Naruto and Sakura lay eyes on him.

And even further on... Chapter 303

Sasuke: "It's been a long time.... Naruto.."
Naruto: "Sasuke..."
Sasuke: *Glances over* "And...Sakura, You managed to come after me this time?"
Sakura: "Sasuke...
Sasuke: "kukukuku(evil laughter...lol)....""
Orochimaru: "Well... this truly IS interesting...kukuku..."
*These could be the lines at the end of 302, depending on how much occurs between Yamato and Kabuto*
(i believe Orochimaru will be incapacitated after teaching Sasuke the technique, and wont be in a condition to fight)

Expect Naruto to step forward to confront Sasuke... but Sakura will intervene.... Sakura :shannaro vs. Sasuke :sasuseal very soon.... yay!

(Hey Kusachu :glomp :glomp :glomp)

Leech
March 30, 2006, 05:20 PM
Don't worry about Naruto being lame with genjutsu compared to Sasuke. Sakura is there. Sakura kicks ass these days. Why did we have to read so many puppet chapters, if Sakura doesn't kick genjutsu ass against Sasuke?

Sakura > Sasuke > Naruto > Sakura

Yeah, yeah, they both made it to the top of the tree, good point. But Sakura owns them both.

UzumakiRoman
March 30, 2006, 06:33 PM
ok looks like sasuke's genjutsu has gotten better!!!!

@R3sistance i think your prediction of Sasuke using that genjutsu on Naruto and him breaking out would be accurate.
going back to Itachi fight when Naruto almost broke out of his genjutsu.

i also think now, maybe oro wasn't bsing Naruto about Sasuke being stronger than him!

C4animax
March 30, 2006, 06:56 PM
We didnt really get to see what sasuke looks like except his face a little bit
judjing by the clothing when he gets up he might have the same kind of outfit that neji has. (you can guess what he'll look like).

ok looks like sasuke's genjutsu has gotten better!!!!
@R3sistance i think your prediction of Sasuke using that genjutsu on Naruto and him breaking out would be accurate.
going back to Itachi fight when Naruto almost broke out of his genjutsu.
i also think now, maybe oro wasn't bsing Naruto about Sasuke being stronger than him!

completly agree , itachi was far too strong for naruto in genjutsu anyway but he can dispel other genjutsu and he can use kyubi while being tricked mentaly.

DarkManSharingan32
March 30, 2006, 08:10 PM
judjing by the clothing when he gets up he might have the same kind of outfit that neji has. (you can guess what he'll look like).completly agree , itachi was far too strong for naruto in genjutsu anyway but he can dispel other genjutsu and he can use kyubi while being tricked mentaly.

You've forgotten that Naruto will not be using anymore Kyuubi chakra... So he will be on his own for this one. It will take Naruto so long to break a genjutsu, that his opponent will hav a free shot on him.. and thats just how it's supposed to work. But you Naruto fans don't worry...Sakura is around for a reason...lol

Frunnik
March 30, 2006, 08:37 PM
That image is hilarious :D

Anyway I think Team 7 will enter the Sound base and start asking about Sasuke, nothing big, no action, just some taunting and talking I think. My guess is that they're trying to strech out the story a tad.

choucha0308
March 30, 2006, 09:33 PM
My prediction is that everyone will be in the shadows :notrust

And guess what.......I ALREADY HAVE A SPOILER PIC :smile-big

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/5229/spoilerpic6ob.jpg

SchmoDawg
March 30, 2006, 09:52 PM
I have 2 predictions of what is gonna happen once they start fighting, which will not be next chapter of course. Naruto is gonna fight sasuke and try not to go KN, but since Yamato didn't actually seal his chakra (unless that was a trick pill), there is no way Naruto can handle Sasuke without using the kyubi powers. My other prediction would have Sakura jump in instead of Naruto going KN and kicking sasuke's ass just like Tsunade made a fool out of Orochimarou.

C4animax
March 30, 2006, 10:04 PM
I think if you look back to the chunnin exam, after orochimaru seal kyubi for quite some times, naruto could actually keep all his bushin and everything, said like this it doesn't sound "great" but if you look the anime again you can clearly "understand" that naruto got a lot of ressource. We didn't see yamato sealing naruto's power so well unless it's as schmodawg said he can still use it, but looking at the chapter when naruto say : Ok let's go, you can see he's kind of relax, this time he won't mess up he'll use his chakra correctly!!!!

Spoiler pic....haha...

ikuroi
March 30, 2006, 10:15 PM
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/6903/3years1qd.jpg

Made some drawings in ms paint, sorry im kinda new with it... lol... anyway... this is waht i think sasuke will do... look cool while just walkin pass by naruto.

http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=3years1qd.jpg

Spoiler-tagged that big image for you. -Tanuki :)

R3sistance
March 30, 2006, 10:35 PM
Talking about Naruto's Chakra.... Naruto's Chakra was huge 3 years ago. This maybe why Naruto was choosen as the host of the Kyuubi since he was the only person from a strong enough background to be said to be able to handle the dreadful chakra of the Kyuubi. Now when Orochimaru did seal the Chakra of the nine tails the seal was dirty and probably not totally effective, as a result Naruto's chakra at the time was actually inconsistant, leading to Naruto molding his chakra badly. So whilst fighting Kiba and when he creates all those shadows and had an all out with them. He was not near his full power back then.

For Naruto, Chakra is not much of a problem, when it comes to fighting Naruto can probably create alot more Resengans then Sasuke can Chidori. So if we go by the fact that Yamato appears to have forced the Kyuubi's chakra into recession (maybe apart from the chakra that naturally leaks out and mixs into Naruto's own chakra), Naruto's endurance is probably higher then Sasuke's but Sasuke's over attack potential is higher. So I am wondering if Naruto and Sasuke do fight here, if this will follow that, that Sasuke will actually tire out whilst fighting greatly, then Naruto will wait for the weaknesses to appear and pace himself, his greatest advantage. Orochimaru in his current state is weak, if anyone had to fight him, might be best for Sakura to do that.

Yamato's ability to bind people is rather high. Going by that, he could probably slow down Sai and Kabuto, leaving traps and annoyances whilst waiting for Sakura and Naruto to reach him. This is assuming he will seperate from Naruto and Sakura like he suggested. Since Orochimaru said to Sasuke we will go outside. The battlefield is likely to be in the open.

As for another prediction, I do think Naruto would win, however Sasuke will get away and either get split away from Orochimaru or, Orochimaru will die infront of Sasuke, tearing him up inside. Making him think that Sakura and Naruto are trying to keep him weak for whatever reason.

lastly... I can only wonder how large Naruto's chakra is now, he is probably nearing a normal chakra as big as those of the Atasuki members. I just really hope to see new tactics and techniques from Naruto, so far he has shown he can fight better with what he already had. But he has not really shown his growth in other areas like techniques and and tactics. Since Naruto would need to show leadership abilities to gain a promotion. We must assume Naruto would actually gain some leadership abilities somewhere.

Crimson
March 31, 2006, 04:45 AM
Im going to make it simple. I say take what Sakura said at the beginning of chapter 301 at face value. She told Naruto that they would try to bring Sasuke back "together". If anything, I forsee a long over due battle of Naruto AND Sakura Vs. Sasuke (havent Naruto and Sakura promised each other that they would do it together enough times already? lol). Not in the next chapter though. Next chapter is definately a dialogue OR intro to fight chapter. Sidenote: And of course, were talking Oro and Kabuto in the sidelines so if theirs a fight and Sasuke isnt faring so well expect an Oro/Kabuto Bum rush.

johanna4life
March 31, 2006, 10:52 AM
http://fapomatic.com/13/deidara.jpg

sorry about the size,here`s a link:
http://imagehost.bizhat.com/show.php?id=170617
so is it just me or does that really look like deidara??
i didn`t knew that he was in anbu!!

mrwhos
March 31, 2006, 11:17 AM
http://fapomatic.com/13/deidara.jpg

sorry about the size,here`s a link:
http://imagehost.bizhat.com/show.php?id=170617
so is it just me or does that really look like deidara??
i didn`t knew that he was in anbu!!

no

Miso
March 31, 2006, 01:53 PM
no

Please elaborate....:D

But I agree to you - that doesn't look much like Deidara.

What I want to throw into this discussion is the bingo book though.
Now Oro has the complete ANBU list. And Yamato's there, too.
Don't you think Kabuto will read the infos on him? That will give him some advantage in the next fight I suppose.

Anttu^^
March 31, 2006, 02:09 PM
well deidara is not from the hidden leaf village so it cant be her :P

Paine8823
March 31, 2006, 03:44 PM
Anyone who noe's Deidara's actual sex? She / he /whatever. They say Deidara's voice in a the anime is gonna be a male. Is it true??

jen
March 31, 2006, 04:30 PM
Sai might turn out to be a Trojan horse. A "gfit" from Danzou that furthers his ambitions...
Capture Sasuke and return the asset to Konoha? Trap or eliminate Oro or Kabuto?
Demonstrate that this is the leadership that Konoha deserves?

Sai is being used, (after all Shinobi = tool). Kishi will develop his repressed emo ,(like Gaara). Even Zabusa had an awakening at the end. Sai will suprise everyone in the end. The redemptive powers of Naruto!?!

In the end, even Sasuke will "get it"...(Darth Vader?)

[br]Posted at: March 31, 2006, 11:12:37 AM_________________________________________________

Please elaborate....:D

But I agree to you - that doesn't look much like Deidara.

Don't you think Kabuto will read the infos on him? That will give him some advantage in the next fight I suppose.

Along the Trojan Horse line, giving the enemy info that looked absolutely real, but was false, (or even better - misleading!), would give one a major advantage if their enemy tried to use it.

qla
March 31, 2006, 04:38 PM
OK here is my prediction:
- Naruto, Sakura, Yamato rush in and only found Sai and Kabuto.
- Kabuto decided to kill all of them because they found out the secret hiding place.
- There will be a battle Kabuto & Sai VS Naruto, Sakura, & Yamato
- Kabuto & Sai lost the battle and but still manage to save themselves. Naruto, Sakura, & Yamato also suffer some injuries therefore they cannot pursue Sasuke that time... mission pending.
- Oro and Kabuto suspect Sai was the one who gives out their location.
- Therefore as Kabuto needed another "body" for his justu for certain age group and Sai was the one filled that space (Sai was done)

Kusachu
March 31, 2006, 04:50 PM
I have 2 predictions of what is gonna happen once they start fighting, which will not be next chapter of course.  Naruto is gonna fight sasuke and try not to go KN, but since Yamato didn't actually seal his chakra (unless that was a trick pill), there is no way Naruto can handle Sasuke without using the kyubi powers.  My other prediction would have Sakura jump in instead of Naruto going KN and kicking sasuke's ass just like Tsunade made a fool out of Orochimarou.

Aw, naruto gets no credit does he!? Just because he isn't going to use kyuubi to fight doesn't mean he will get trounced. I think if anything, he'd be thrown off a little by Sasuke's attitude, but he's not weak, especially when it comes to something he feels he has to do. And it seems as though kishimoto is hinting that Naruto without kyuubi is actually stronger than he is with him. but who knows...

Though, I do want to see Sakura deck Sasuke in the jaw...as i said before. XD

newyorkchick
March 31, 2006, 05:51 PM
hope that sakura wont have an emotional break down but shes better than that i have complete faith in that . i think naruto and sasuke will fight with all there strength. and i hope saskue wont look ugly ill be so disappointed=*(

SIsholinsfinestSI
March 31, 2006, 06:27 PM
Jus to put this out there what if yamato is working wit oro.................oro did say that he was his lab rat once right jus a thought..............i also think that sasuke can summon snakes now...........i guess we will see later on.

Wysony
March 31, 2006, 07:36 PM
I say that Naruto is going to take back Sasuke to Konoha because Naruto is going to reveal him that He fought Itachi sometimes ago with Sakura. About the next chapter Naruto and Sakura are going to find Sasuke but the fight is not going to take in the next chapter. I would to see what Naruto have learned during those 3 years because we haven't seen much yet and I also want Sukura to fight Sasuke but also Naruto to fight Sauke to see what Sasuke have learned too. After all they all have been training with Legenderies Sanins.

mrwhos
March 31, 2006, 07:50 PM
Sasuske will get beated by Sakura and Naruto and that will make him even more not to come back to Konoha beacuse he feels week gotbeaten by the "loser Naruto" and the "Enoyed Sakura"

billion bruce lees
March 31, 2006, 09:22 PM
i don't think sasuke can be touched by those two as of now. i think he would pose a huge problem by himself to any member of akatsuki( itachi and the leader excluded) :noworry

i think itachi's plan of having him and sasuke growing to be the strongest, is coming along nicely :Itachi

mrwhos
March 31, 2006, 09:49 PM
i don't think sasuke can be touched by those two as of now. i think he would pose a huge problem by himself to any member of akatsuki( itachi and the leader excluded) :noworry

i think itachi's plan of having him and sasuke growing to be the strongest, is coming along nicely :Itachi

didn't you see /readthe fight between Itachis clone and Naruto, Kakashi, there was not much Itachi could do, only that he did an really strong Genjutsu on Naruto. And Kakashi traped Itachi with his Genjutsu. i doubt Sasuske is stronger then an Akatsuki member. If there's a fight between them ofc Naruto and Sakura will get hurt but i say that Sasuske will get his ass kicked in that fight.

C4animax
March 31, 2006, 10:03 PM
Anyone who noe's Deidara's actual sex? She / he /whatever. They say Deidara's voice in a the anime is gonna be a male. Is it true??

i heard that naruto's voice is a woman actually, and most often women are giving their voice to male character...that just fit doesn't it :D

I think he will definitly be touched (if they fight...) i mean when naruto was figthing with sasuke on the hospital roof sakura could do nothing but watch, now she has the strengh and messing with the akatsuki probably brought her some confidence, i would even believe that actually sakura hits sasuke first, that would be like the 3 littles sanins...I wouldn't like to have them summoning huge monsters because it would be lame...and there wouldn't have much action!
(Maybe naruto/sakura will defeat oro or sasuke and then sasuke will realise that staying with oro wasn't that good in the end...)

Maybe he saw yamato's file when enlarging the letter(making clear why he took sai with him), also kabuto had tons of card during the chunnin exam so he will read the information...i think yamato is in big trouble, but i don't want him to die :(... Anyway if that the same file than the other it's just telling his strong point hum? Nothing to serious?

billion bruce lees
March 31, 2006, 10:34 PM
i think maybe your taking this too seriously, it's just an opinion..i see your opinion and go hmm, could have a point, that's why we chat
and there has been no proof as of yet, that he would let them touch him, please read the valley of the end ark
sasuke decided to fight him head on very macho, ( lets but heads), and none of them have curse seals.

this isn't the end all be all it's my opinion like it or leave it , but respect it like i respect yours

all things in hind sight, sharingan gives you foresight
people with the forsight, have been the conquerers in history

DarkManSharingan32
March 31, 2006, 10:35 PM
didn't you see /readthe fight between Itachis clone and Naruto, Kakashi, there was not much Itachi could do, only that he did an really strong Genjutsu on Naruto. And Kakashi traped Itachi with his Genjutsu. i doubt Sasuske is stronger then an Akatsuki member. If there's a fight between them ofc Naruto and Sakura will get hurt but i say that Sasuske will get his ass kicked in that fight.

You do remember that that was not actually Itachi... but was a jutsu used to animate dead bodies used by the Akatsuki Leader... Meaning that it did not showcase 1/4 of Itachi's true abilities because the body was limited in the attacks it could preform. Meaning no Sharingan...

billion bruce lees
March 31, 2006, 10:38 PM
not to mention itachi's body is extremely efficient, even without the sharingan, not having his body alone would hinder him

mrwhos
April 01, 2006, 12:20 AM
You do remember that that was not actually Itachi... but was a jutsu used to animate dead bodies used by the Akatsuki Leader... Meaning that it did not showcase 1/4 of Itachi's true abilities because the body was limited in the attacks it could preform. Meaning no Sharingan...

Yes i know, and they actually did soemthing on "itachi" meaning that i doubt Sasuske is stronger then Itachi for now, and Sasuske will get beat by Sakura/Naruto. Sasuske is strong but not stronger the n Itachi

billion bruce lees
April 01, 2006, 01:55 AM
true, but the one thing kishimoto keeps stressing is the power of the sharingan, and sasuke is his favorite character..no definates, i'm just saying..next chapters' gonna be a hoot

DarkManSharingan32
April 01, 2006, 05:31 AM
Yes i know, and they actually did soemthing on "itachi" meaning that i doubt Sasuske is stronger then Itachi for now, and Sasuske will get beat by Sakura/Naruto. Sasuske is strong but not stronger the n Itachi

I believe in the power of three.. ESPECIALLY when it pertains to the Uchiha clan. Sasuke at this point is strong, but you are right he is not as strong as Itachi. I believe that he will lose against him for the second time, and be foreced to re-evaluate the way he is training... This could lead to Sasuke softening up and entertaining thought of going back... and training the "right" way. When they meet again... for the third time, it will be the final meeting, and this will be when Sasuke finally kills Itachi... and Itachi lowers the boom... "I did not kill our familly..."

It will come out that it was not he... but the Akatsuki leader that destroyed the Uchiha clan. He will go on to explain that he believed only Sasuke was strong enough to take him down, and thats why he set him on the path of revenge... The fastest way to obtain strength...

THIS is what i believe will finally shock Sasuke enough to re-join his comerades in Konoha... and it will be the original Team 7 that takes down the Akatsuki leader
---

anyways... thats what i think... not exactly on topic... but i started on the right track...lol

daomoua2
April 01, 2006, 07:48 AM
my predictions... Nope we won't see sasuke until end of chapt, It's NAruto and Sakura perspective again, Yeah more story *talk of team 7* from Sai?

~daomoua2

venicia777
April 01, 2006, 03:14 PM
this is just predictions for next chapter--- so we see team yamato hatch out its plan for infiltration, separate and go out for better success with Yamatos locator probably not swallowed by one of the two(i hope that doesnt happen).

then Oro and team, already sensing their presence, will activate all the traps in place, the team proceeds to avoid traps somehow and finally ends with Sasuke meeting at least one of his former teammates.

yoko_kyuubi
April 01, 2006, 06:54 PM
I think that naruto accidantly kills sasuke and then says oops i shouldn't have used this juutsu like ero-sennin said.

Kusachu
April 01, 2006, 07:15 PM
I think that naruto accidantly kills sasuke and then says oops i shouldn't have used this juutsu like ero-sennin said.

i don't see that happening but it would be kinda funny! XD

C4animax
April 01, 2006, 08:28 PM
i think maybe your taking this too seriously, it's just an opinion..i see your opinion and go hmm, could have a point, that's why we chat
and there has been no proof as of yet, that he would let them touch him, please read the valley of the end ark
sasuke decided to fight him head on very macho, ( lets but heads), and none of them have curse seals.

this isn't the end all be all it's my opinion like it or leave it , but respect it like i respect yours

all things in hind sight, sharingan gives you foresight
people with the forsight, have been the conquerers in history

I'm not taking this too seriously it's just a story, i respect everyone's theory/thinking but it's a forum so we may expect people to debate it...i mean that's why we are here :D, sorry if it was offensive because i didn't mean to. ++

narutarded
April 02, 2006, 02:58 AM
seriously, what the hell does sasuke need with oro know that hes got sharingan anyway. he can copy whatever jutsu he wants...dumb ass. he knows that konoha ninja's are strong, he should go back and just copy everything.....

akatsuki appears out of no where. team 7 and oro's crew are forced to team up in order to survive. the akatsuki reveal that oro had actually made an agreement to bring itachi into akatsuki provided he assasinated everyone in the village apart from his brother, who would be offered as a sacrifice to oro.

sasuke is suddenly converted back to the good side, and sakura removes the cursed seal with a jutsu she knows.

or ambitious thinking. whatever.

oh and sakura.....pffft. she cant land a punch on sasuke. what are you crazy.

Miso
April 02, 2006, 07:27 AM
this is just predictions for next chapter--- so we see team yamato hatch out its plan for infiltration, separate and go out for better success with Yamatos locator probably not swallowed by one of the two(i hope that doesnt happen).

then Oro and team, already sensing their presence, will activate all the traps in place, the team proceeds to avoid traps somehow and finally ends with Sasuke meeting at least one of his former teammates.

I think of something similar.
In my opinion we will see trying Yamato's team infiltrating and so on (what you already said). But I doubt that we will see much of Sasuke in the next chapter. I assume that Kishi wants to hold the tension a bit so he won't show him too much.
And if we see him I think it will only be a shadow silhouette like in 300 and 301....:s

graphic_content
April 02, 2006, 08:52 AM
more than likely, we will be left hanging again about Sasuke's new appearance...

...my guess...the last page of the next chapter will be a shot of Sasuke from behind...and in the not too far off distance we can see Naruto and Sakura staring blanky in shock...

...on a side note...Sasuke's genjutsu that paralyzed Sai, was incredible. at what level can Sasuke control his eyes?...even Kakashi now can send things to other dimensions...I can only imagine what Sasuke and Itachi (true heirs) are now capable of...

C4animax
April 02, 2006, 10:01 AM
...on a side note...Sasuke's genjutsu that paralyzed Sai, was incredible. at what level can Sasuke control his eyes?...even Kakashi now can send things to other dimensions...I can only imagine what Sasuke and Itachi (true heirs) are now capable of...

Maybe that technique was proper to kakashi only...but yeah that was a nice genjutsu for a three dot sharingan.

I can't see any member of akatsuki for now...i mean there are enough ennemie for both team, and then yamato was being Extra carefull..he wouldn't notice someone watching?

hermallorn
April 02, 2006, 10:59 AM
Think of what have been said since the begining of this mission:
I)
- Sai is definitively strong (danzou 's word), and maybe have some jutsu stealing abilities. All the ink crap we have seen must be just small play.
- We have been shown that Oro's body is starting to reject him, and as sasuke and him are going to train, sasuke may see it too.
- Sai mission was to give oro files about the ambu member supporting the godaime, that support a plot to overthrow her.
- Oro is definitively interested in yamato's abilities.
- We just saw a freaking maniac side from kabuto
- we saw a capture training in team 7.
II)
- Naruto is still weak from is fight
- Sakura is hurt
- yamato gave sakura/naruto special seeds to find them, and sakura seemed to understand how it's working (and sakura seemed interested in many other abilities of yamato)
III)
- no sign of anybodyelse coming.

Conclusions:
- No way team 7 can not take on everyboby
- Sasuke will soon see that he has to get on the move
- team 7 will have to do something about danzou's plot, I think it is a higher priority than even sasuke
- one member of team 7 will be caught, the obvious would be sakura or naruto but as nothing is obvious in Naruto world, I think it is yamato and that sakura will be able to use the seed to find him
- we will see something from kabuto or sai, and one of them will die or be abducted

and next?
- it doesn't make sense for 2 members of team 7 to be in the hand of Oro, just too much too handle for the remaining
- it doesn't make sense to have another attack on konoha, the plot can't work out.
BUT the storyline has to darken, there is not enough danger and drama right now!
- kakashi up soon

Prediction
- team 7 beat kabuto while oro/sasuke are training, yamato is caught by sai, naruto and sakura learn the danzou plot and decide to leave with kabuto, sasuke see oro weakness and start to think of leaving, kakashi and team 7 come back to rescue yamato, sasuke see the MS and come back to konoha (and maybe some itachi sasuke fight in the meantime)

donkeyhigh
April 02, 2006, 04:32 PM
seriously, what the hell does sasuke need with oro know that hes got sharingan anyway. he can copy whatever jutsu he wants...dumb ass. he knows that konoha ninja's are strong, he should go back and just copy everything.....

akatsuki appears out of no where. team 7 and oro's crew are forced to team up in order to survive. the akatsuki reveal that oro had actually made an agreement to bring itachi into akatsuki provided he assasinated everyone in the village apart from his brother, who would be offered as a sacrifice to oro.

sasuke is suddenly converted back to the good side, and sakura removes the cursed seal with a jutsu she knows.

Hahahahahahahahehehhehhaaw :D

billion bruce lees
April 02, 2006, 04:44 PM
uh,..no
sakura has been trained to dodge punches and taijutsu by the slugger of the legendary 3, sasuke was taught jutsu, i'm thinking she might have a chance and she's got heart, chiyo said so hersefl.

that theory sounds interesting though, exept that oro wouldn't need sasuke if he did it. cuz he would have all that uchiha raw material

midnight789
April 02, 2006, 05:43 PM
hmmmm. though it wont happen in just one chapter, i think that oro will try to take sasukes body since his is starting to reject (sure it hasnt been 3 years, but its close enough ;)) and team 7 will save him.

C4animax
April 02, 2006, 08:33 PM
Prediction
- team 7 beat kabuto while oro/sasuke are training, yamato is caught by sai, naruto and sakura learn the danzou plot and decide to leave with kabuto, sasuke see oro weakness and start to think of leaving, kakashi and team 7 come back to rescue yamato, sasuke see the MS and come back to konoha (and maybe some itachi sasuke fight in the meantime)

That would be nice to have kakashi getting sasuke back that would be more credible than being beat up by sakura/naruto or having sasuke just saying : Hum, ok let's go.
I'm not sure that yamato is that weak and i wonder if sai who has ate the pill without noticing it (well as we know for now) is stronger than him.

mrwhos
April 02, 2006, 10:08 PM

Ha! talking about SHaringan blind love here off-topic btw sorry but xD

maxhrk
April 03, 2006, 02:12 AM
guys, do you think Sasuke know about Kyuubi or none at all? For some reason in recent chapter show that He didnt know at all or acknowledged that he has sigificant powers because of that. For some reason It seem that He isn't interested in wanting to know what is inside Naruto's. Rather he seem too Focused on Itachi and only Itachi. (talking about mental illness, obession, and so on. :D)

I guess, we will find out if Sasuke knew the truth about it or not at all. I will bet that Sasuke have no knowledge that Naruto is indeed a Kyuubi vessel.

husnimubarak
April 03, 2006, 08:25 AM
the chapter's.. "3 years"

well naruto meet sasuke and there will be nostalgic moments..

rasengan VS Chidori ???

or mangekyo VS Kyubi FORM!!!

and yamato is the key.. i bet he'll marked orochi-sama,

and.. ???

narutarded
April 03, 2006, 08:39 AM
uh,..no
sakura has been trained to dodge punches and taijutsu by the slugger of the legendary 3, sasuke was taught jutsu, i'm thinking she might have a chance and she's got heart, chiyo said so hersefl.

that theory sounds interesting though, exept that oro wouldn't need sasuke if he did it. cuz he would have all that uchiha raw material

big friggin deal. so has sasuke and he has a sharingan for gods sake. he sees every punch in transparent triplicates before it even happens lol. sakura's good but her taijutsu is not enough.

oh and theres no blind love for sasuke here. i just predict / want an all out senseless brawl between oro, konoha and akatsuki for my own entertainment.

C4animax
April 03, 2006, 12:27 PM
mangekyo VS Kyubi FORM!!!

I think when meeting the moment sasuke will try to make a genjutsu on naruto, but he'll face up Kyubi and will be scared :D nullifing the illusion, that would be awesome.

guys, do you think Sasuke know about Kyuubi or none at all?

i'm sure he knows, but as you said he's more focus on what he's doing, maybe to give him more hate he'll think of both naruto and itachi to work harder and become stronger. I doubt he can even imagine that naruto can actually change shape to a semi firefox, he won't see it anyway because i'm pretty sure that it would be the end of sasuke in no time.

bebong
April 03, 2006, 12:35 PM
anyone thinks where they'll o chidori vs rasengan and ended up kissing like the 3rd? chpter

Amano
April 03, 2006, 01:21 PM
Realistically seen if the manga follows the logic it has, team 7 shouldnt have a chance to survive in there. And moreover, if Sasuke's sharingan has reached the same level as kakashi's or even Itachi's, and this can be assumed, only another Sharingan user can fight him. Anyway, I would love to see Naruto and Sakura standing in front of Sasuke trying to persuade him to come back and when he refuses, sakura suddenly to turn against naruto saying something like: Then let me stay with u, I can help u, I killed someone from Akatsuki already, I ve got strong, see *punches naruto with all her strength* ... that would be amazing and surprising .. of course they let naruto alive and pressure him to go... that would give the manga much more drama and quality... and I still want to see Sharingan vs Byukagen ... how can the author waste a character like Neji...

nolia
April 03, 2006, 03:57 PM
Yamato will separate from naruto and sakura. Naruto and sakura enter the lair. They comfront Sai, Kabuto or Sasuke, Oro.
Or
Team Yamato splits. naruto or sakura enter a room either with sai and kabuto or Oro and sasuke. Oro and sasuke will hid and watch while Sai and Kabuto fight or talk. And yamato is investigating the lair

sushi-girl-27
April 03, 2006, 04:27 PM
I don't think Sasuke knows about the Kyuubi yet. He won't know till the very end, during his fight with Naruto.

mageofdeath
April 03, 2006, 04:45 PM
if Kabuto is faced with confronting Naruto yamato and sakura on his own I wonder what he'll do...
maybe we'll get to see him fight instead of get pwned in a few panels like last time...

MadTact
April 03, 2006, 04:59 PM
Naruto and Sakura will take the pills and head inside. I think we might see a rematch of Kabuto vs Sakura and it would be nice to see Naruto vs Sai. While Yamato finds Oro and Sauke. I thought they would have sent another team after Naruto and the others by now.

Off tpoic: Sasuke must know about the Kyuubi by now,Oro should have mentioned it by now, actually thats not important he knows that Naruto has a great power inside him.

C4animax
April 03, 2006, 11:21 PM
Off tpoic: Sasuke must know about the Kyuubi by now,Oro should have mentioned it by now, actually thats not important he knows that Naruto has a great power inside him.

i'm sure sasuke would care, naruto making more progress than him..that would pisses him off...and may think that being with naruto will give him more powa

glasskatana
April 04, 2006, 12:17 AM
Realistically seen if the manga follows the logic it has, team 7 shouldnt have a chance to survive in there. And moreover, if Sasuke's sharingan has reached the same level as kakashi's or even Itachi's, and this can be assumed, only another Sharingan user can fight him.

Are you saying that Sasuke would lose to Oro or Jiraiya if his sharingan is at Kakashi or Itachi's level. I don't think so. I think if his sharingan has gotten to that level people wil have to start fighting him without looking in his eyes, but he could still be defeated by someone who doesn't use doujutsu. It would just be more difficult for them. After all a powerful sharingan doesn't make you a god, it gives a HUGE edge over the competition but it does not mean an automatic win.

My prediction. Definitely some Nostalgia, maybe Sakura realizing she can't get through to him/ hearing what Sasuke did to Naruto. Does she know it was Sasuke who put Naruto in that condition 3 years ago, or does she think Sasuke just got away and Naruto got injured by Oro's minions. Maybe a Lion king moment with Sasuke holding Naruto by the throat again and saying something like "I recognize this, All you need is a hole in your shoulder." and Sakura pleeding with Sasuke to stop. I doubt it though.

husnimubarak
April 04, 2006, 01:02 AM
orochimaru + sasuke  VS  yamato + naruto :darn

and sai is turning to konoha side, assist sakura to defeat kabuto..
why? cause' kabuto is strong!!! you'll see that sakura + sai will be frustated confronting dis semi orochitsunade (snakeleech) person.. :s

can you see..???  rasengan is nothing to kabuto.. the healing jutsu sucks!!! :notrust

centimetre
April 04, 2006, 01:46 AM
:< well the chapter title translates as "in those 3 years"... so maybe it'll go back to what Naruto did for training during those 3 years... or what Sasuke or Sakura did. I hope it gets to the reunion soon though T_T

fangeek
April 04, 2006, 02:54 PM
What I don't think you guys understand is that Sasuke left Naruto alive for a reason. He's not going to haul off and tear him apart with death threats anytime soon - he doesn't want to fight him - if it's not for training purposes. I don't see a big Naruto-Sasuke fight anytime soon, unless Sasuke's really, really messed up in the head, now, and has lost site of his priorities.

-Shrugs.- Whatever the case, there's going to be a confrontation. I just don't think it's going to be very bloody, on Sasuke's part. 

ssjian1
April 04, 2006, 03:51 PM
In 301, Naruto and Sakura both took those pills for a reason. I think something is going to happen that will incorporate the use of those pills. After all, why else would there have been an explanation of them and their intended use?

Maybe Naruto or Sakura, or both will be captured by Orochimaru and co.

SchmoDawg
April 04, 2006, 10:55 PM
I have a pretty good feeling 302 is gonna start sasukes back story, cause we dont know how he trained or anything hes done in the last 3 years. Theres no way they are gonna have a reunion chapter so fast.

KTFS
April 05, 2006, 12:19 AM
I'd have to agree 302 is going to be mostly a lot of what happened the last 2 1/2 years or so on sasu side maybe naruto. As for Yamato and his seeds the team will split up at the entrance and snoop around...well not naruto snooping is not his thing =) Akatsuki showing up would be nice cuz an all out fight with naru/saku vs kabo/sia is not in the intrest of a hurt naru and saku. There will be more talking and back story on the 3 years. but there's no method to kishis madness and I could be wrong.

billion bruce lees
April 05, 2006, 01:39 AM
i am wrong but i'll say anyway, sasuke will try to leave, oro and co. will follow.
yamato vs kabuto and sai, sakura and naruto chase sasuke and oro.
probably the chapter after, they catch up. reunion, oro watches chuckling in the background
sasuke says; gees your annoying

p.s. we get to see some new versions of the sounds 4 kabuto shows sai more brotherly love while everyone ignores it and says domn, i wonder who sai's brother is.

then open a discussion as to why kabuto isn't sai's brother..heheh

rocky123
April 05, 2006, 08:19 AM
Sakura fighting Sasuke is unlikely. A possible scenario is Sasuke would somehow fight Naruto and hurt him (after a long dialogue) and Sakura will be shocked at how Sasuke treated the boy who considered him a best friend and went over the limits to bring him back. Then and only then will Sakura fight Sasuke.

Tentaku
April 05, 2006, 09:18 AM
Well, if you look at it, Oro's team is split into two groups:
Orochimaru and Sasuke are going to train
Kabuto is going to make a Bingo Book with the ANBU files, and he'll drag Sai along to do whatever (Oro gave him permission to have him do anything he wants with Sai)
I think that Team 7 will have to split into two groups as well, either by a fork in the dungeon, or because they come across Kabuto's team first. Yamato will go one way/stay and fight Kabuto (I don't think Sai will fight. Maybe Kabuto would have even sent him away before this point), and Naruto and Sakura will go the other way/move ahead. Either way, Naruto and Sakura will most likely stay together, but they can separate from Yamato because he can track them (they took the pills, which means they'l split into at least two teams, maybe three. There's rarely ever a "red herring" in a manga).
Instead of showing what happens with Naruto and Sakura, the focus will be on Yamato and Kabuto, and the fight may even take place in the lab Yamato was raised in, leading to flashbacks of some nature, in order to hold out on showing Sasuke again.
Even if Naruto and Sasuke fight (Oro's injured, so he won't fight, or maybe Sakura will be keeping him in check. Normally I wouldn't be insane enough to make a Sakura v. Orochimaru fight, but as I said, he really can't fight too well right now. It's kind of like back when he couldn't use his arms... he's handicapped a lot, huh?), Sasuke won't go back with him any time soon. It's a standard plot device to have a last-minute rescue. They wouldn't have gone two and a half years into the future to have Naruto reclaim Sasuke in some humdrum manner. Orochimaru will be in the process of taking over Sasuke's body, or he may even take control of him before we have a successful rescue attempt (they'd find a way to save him if he was taken over, e.i. for the first month, the jutsu can be reversed by so-and-so action. It'd be amazing if they somehow had to employ Itachi's help to reverse the move). In the fight, if it happens at this time, Naruto will be pushed to his limits, and start using Kyuubi powers, at which point Yamato will probably sense it and abandon his fight with Kabuto (which would be a close match, since Kabuto has all his data. Although, that data really didn't help when he fought, say, Naruto, so it might not be that big of a factor. The ANBU data may have been a simple plot device to make Orochimaru take Sai with him). When Yamato finds Naruto, he will force a retreat, because he is injured and won't be able to contain the Kyuubi powers.
Sidenote: I thought the thing Sasuke used on Sai was the same thing Orochimaru used on Sasuke and Sakura when they first fought. It'd be overboard to use a jutsu to tell someone to shut up, but his pure anger may have set off the killer intent that he's inherited from Orochimaru. That's why Sai noted specifically that he was afraid of Sasuke, I think. There's no real evidence one way or the other, so it's all up to interpretation for now. He may try it on Naruto and Sakura, and then Sakura will make the similarity to Orochimaru's killer intent, or maybe it will turn out that it's just a doujutsu, which I wouldn't like as much.

modokjr
April 05, 2006, 01:17 PM
No one will fight ... yet. They always need to talk a bit before they fight and given that none of the contenders have met up yet - no fight next issue. I agree that they'll split up, but not on purpose. Yamato and Naruto were discussing tactics two issues ago, meaning that Yamato intends to fight together if possible and the pills are just backup (and foreshadowing).

In the farther future, it is my hope that when Naruto and Sasuke meet there is no fight. Just talk. Something broadly along the lines of:

[Naruto sees Sasuke in the shadows]
Naruto: Sasuke!
[Sasuke flees]
Naruto [Giving chase]: Sasuke! Why are you always running away from me?
Sasuke: ...
Naruto: What are you afraid of?!
[Sasuke appears behind Naruto in a flash]
Naruto: ...
Sasuke: I'm surprised it took you so long to track me down.
Naruto: Yeah, well you don't think I'd have come for you unless I'd gotten a lot stronger ...
[Sasuke smiles]
Naruto: ... besides, your brother's group is trying to kill me. They nearly got that Gaara.
[Sasuke frowns. Scene cuts to Sakura being stalked by Orochimaru. Scene returns to Naruto and Sasuke who have clearly been talking for some time. They are in fairly comfortable positions.]
Sasuke: You think I don't know that? You've never understood ...
Naruto: I do understand. I ... faced your brother recently.
Naruto: Sasuke, Kakashi-Sensei, he ... that Sharingan ...
Sasuke: !
Naruto [Resigned]: Sasuke ... at least come speak with Sakura. You ...
Sasuke: Sakura is here?! You brought her here?!
Naruto: She is strong now , Sasuke. You ...
Sasuke: Naruto! Come!
[Naruto / Sasuke / Sakura vs. Orochimaru]

C4animax
April 05, 2006, 02:23 PM
er...that soudn too sweet in my opinion...i think they need some fight...

billion bruce lees
April 05, 2006, 02:46 PM
yeah way too saccurin filled,..although deep down you know we all want it

Wysony
April 05, 2006, 07:38 PM
I Hope that Naruto became stronger after training for almost 3 years. Because he trained with Sanin. We already know that Sakura became stronger a lot stronger that in the first generation. I also want to see if Sasuke got stonger because he also trained for almost 3 years with a Sanin. We know that Itachi is far stonger that Sasuke because Itachi is stronger than Orochimaru. Predications:
Team Kakashi is going to split, Yamato will face Kabuto and maybe Sai but is going to be a diverstion for Naruto and Sakura to go into the hideout. Naruto and Sakura will face some traps like in every Orochimaru's hideouts. While N and S get trought the traps, Sasuke and Oro are trainig, but Sasuke notice that Oro is kind of weak. N and S get trought the traps and at end of the chapter N and S see Sasuke in the shadows.

keuair
April 05, 2006, 07:40 PM
yamato gave them suicide pills and they both died end of story

enzomars
April 05, 2006, 10:54 PM
No one will fight ... yet. They always need to talk a bit before they fight and given that none of the contenders have met up yet - no fight next issue. I agree that they'll split up, but not on purpose. Yamato and Naruto were discussing tactics two issues ago, meaning that Yamato intends to fight together if possible and the pills are just backup (and foreshadowing).

In the farther future, it is my hope that when Naruto and Sasuke meet there is no fight. Just talk. Something broadly along the lines of:

[Naruto sees Sasuke in the shadows]
Naruto: Sasuke!
[Sasuke flees]
Naruto [Giving chase]: Sasuke! Why are you always running away from me?
Naruto: What are you afraid of?!
[Sasuke appears behind Naruto in a flash]
Naruto: ...
Sasuke: I'm surprised it took you so long to track me down.
Naruto: Yeah, well you don't think I'd have come for you unless I'd gotten a lot stronger ...
[Sasuke smiles]
Naruto: ... besides, your brother's group is trying to kill me. They nearly got that Gaara.
[Sasuke frowns. Scene cuts to Sakura being stalked by Orochimaru. Scene returns to Naruto and Sasuke who have clearly been talking for some time. They are in fairly comfortable positions.]
Sasuke: You think I don't know that? You've never understood ...
Naruto: I do understand. I ... faced your brother recently.
Naruto: Sasuke, Kakashi-Sensei, he ... that Sharingan ...
Sasuke: !
Naruto [Resigned]: Sasuke ... at least come speak with Sakura. You ...
Sasuke: Sakura is here?! You brought her here?!
Naruto: She is strong now , Sasuke. You ...
Sasuke: Naruto! Come!
[Naruto / Sasuke / Sakura vs. Orochimaru]

Haha! *Nelson style: the simpsons*

R3sistance
April 05, 2006, 11:58 PM
What I don't think you guys understand is that Sasuke left Naruto alive for a reason. He's not going to haul off and tear him apart with death threats anytime soon - he doesn't want to fight him - if it's not for training purposes. I don't see a big Naruto-Sasuke fight anytime soon, unless Sasuke's really, really messed up in the head, now, and has lost site of his priorities.

-Shrugs.- Whatever the case, there's going to be a confrontation. I just don't think it's going to be very bloody, on Sasuke's part.

Sasuke is probably so twisted by Orochimaru now he doesn't care =P.

Anyways I don't think Sasuke could have killed Naruto back then physically used his strenght up and what not, needed to get away quickly before more come. Back then Sasuke said he would break those bonds so I think in sasuke's mind all links between Naruto and himself were broken back then. It'll be interesting to see what Sasuke has turned out like, if he really thinks he can fight Itachi one on one or whatever... I just don't think Sasuke will ever be powerful enough for that now.

billion bruce lees
April 06, 2006, 12:54 AM
not true , all he had to do was fall on him, and that woulda been it for kyuubi

Sarenji
April 06, 2006, 01:10 AM
I hope we get to see what happened in the 3 years, especially for Naruto and Sasuke. Sakura's probably wasn't very interesting :P

I predict more of this in later chapters - Kabuto stalling Naruto and Co. as Orochimaru and Sasuke do their final preparations.

Orochimaru: It is time.
Sasuke: Yes, except for one thing.
Orochi: ?!
Sasuke: Do you really think I'm going to let you take control of me...?
Orochi *smiles*: You really have no choice in this matter.
Sasuke: I'm not going to fall into your control! I came to you for power, nothing else! Power to kill my brother!
Orochi: And you shall have power. When I have your body, that is!

*fight*

After a few chapters (of course, this as well as the Kabuto fight should take a few chapters) Orochimaru has Sasuke pinned down and is preparing the body transfer.

Orochimaru triggers flashbacks in Sasuke, about his brother.

At the end of the chapter, Sasuke is struggling to get free, and at the last page, Orochimaru stops trying to transfer when he notices something fiery in Sasuke's eyes. Suddenly, Orochimaru's eyes widen in... fear.
Then there is a close-up of Sasuke's eye. The three dots fuse much like Kakashi's Sharingan. He acquires the Mangenkou Sharingan :D (or he could have acquired this earlier prior to the fight without Orochi's knowledge)

Next few chapters or so at the end of the fight with Orochi either dead or fled with Sasuke fatally wounded, Naruto and co. come in after Kabuto dies/flees, obviously too late. Naruto, Sasuke, and co. see a familiar face shrowded in shadow. The eyes of a Sharingan are immediately visible.
Naruto: Itachi!
Sasuke: My brother...
Itachi: So, you've acquired the power. Perhaps you'll actually be a threat to me...

And the figure disappears.

Naruto: Sasuke-
Sasuke: Shut up.
Sakura: Hey! Is that the way you'd talk to someone you havent seen for three years?!
Sasuke: Be quiet, or I'll kill you. (hehe Gaara-y!)
Sakura: ...
Sasuke: I have to kill my brother. I'm not coming back until I do.

Naruto reaches for Sasuke, but he vanishes.

d3vlabs
April 06, 2006, 01:20 AM
its all to sweet and watered down. i want to see some Berserk type of shit happen. Someone going ape nuts on someone.

mageofdeath
April 06, 2006, 02:17 AM
I hope we get to see what happened in the 3 years, especially for Naruto and Sasuke. Sakura's probably wasn't very interesting :P

I predict more of this in later chapters - Kabuto stalling Naruto and Co. as Orochimaru and Sasuke do their final preparations.

Sasuke: I'm not going to fall into your control! I came to you for power, nothing else! Power to kill my brother!

*fight*

After a few chapters (of course, this as well as the Kabuto fight should take a few chapters) Orochimaru has Sasuke pinned down and is preparing the body transfer.

At the end of the chapter, Sasuke is struggling to get free, and at the last page, Orochimaru stops trying to transfer when he notices something fiery in Sasuke's eyes. Suddenly, Orochimaru's eyes widen in... fear.
Then there is a close-up of Sasuke's eye. The three dots fuse much like Kakashi's Sharingan. He acquires the Mangenkou Sharingan :D (or he could have acquired this earlier prior to the fight without Orochi's knowledge)

Next few chapters or so at the end of the fight with Orochi either dead or fled with Sasuke fatally wounded, Naruto and co. come in after Kabuto dies/flees, obviously too late. Naruto, Sasuke, and co. see a familiar face shrowded in shadow. The eyes of a Sharingan are immediately visible.
Itachi: So, you've acquired the power. Perhaps you'll actually be a threat to me...

Sakura: Hey! Is that the way you'd talk to someone you havent seen for three years?!

that would be too cliche for this manga, especially after jerking us around with Naruto's progress Kishi is the juke master...

Sephy7KillerMech
April 06, 2006, 03:00 AM
Next few chapters will be rotating between Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke in training over the past 2 years.

As far as Oro taking Sasuke's body, i think Oro will take advantage of this situation by having Sasuke beat Naruto and Sakura and then when Sasuke is weakened from the fight and Naruto and Sakura can no longer fight Oro will attempt to take Sasuke's body.

This could go two ways, Sasuke could win and concider this the completion of his training and start his quest to find Itachi.

Or Oro could win and take Sasuke's body. In this way we complete a circle that was started with the original 3 sannin, Oro will continue to be the Villain but Naruto and Sakura will replace Tsunade and Jiraiya, and it all still makes sense because they have to fight sasuke's body, almost poetic.

I doubt Oro will ever take Sasuke's body but i won't lie when i say that it would definitly take the manga in a different direction.

extrasport161
April 06, 2006, 03:09 AM
anyone else notice the huge similarities between kakashi telling sasuke not to use the curse seal and yamato telling naruto not to use the kyuubi's chakra? maybe naruto will actually listen to yamato...

billion bruce lees
April 06, 2006, 03:25 AM
its all to sweet and watered down. i want to see some Berserk type of shit happen. Someone going ape nuts on someone.
here, here, i concur my good man

narutarded
April 06, 2006, 04:43 AM
i wonder if naruto has been doing missions as wel as trainingl. i hope so. everyone else would have been.

Syaoran
April 06, 2006, 06:29 AM
What if giving these ANBU documents to Orochimaru is just to lure him back to Konoha, trying to eliminate them, and then capture Orochimaru, Kabuto or Sasuke?

I can also imagine that Orochimaru now has something to put pression on Sasuke:

Orochimaru: "Sasuke-kun... I've something to tell you"
Sasuke (-_-#): "What is it you want now?"
Kabuto: "Have some respect brat!"
Orochimaru: "Let it be Kabuto."
"Sasuke, I've trained you for 2 years now and it has become time for you to pay!"
"If you want to become even stronger to kill your brother, you'll have to carry out missions for me."
Sasuke (shrugs): "Whatever. What do I need to do ?"
Orochimaru: "Kabuto, bring me that sheet."
-- Kabuto hand over an ANBU file
Orochimaru: "You're going to kill <insert name>. He's an ANBU member who's trying to kill you. If you can kill him first, we can continue the training. You're strong enough to take him out now."
Sasuke (>_>): "Hmphhh ... I'll be back in 4 days."
Orochimaru: "Kukukuku... I'm counting on you Sasuke-kun".
*swish - Sasuke leaves the hideout*
Orochimaru: "Kukukuku ... now Konoha will never accept him... He's totally mine now! Kukukuku..."
Kabuto *grins*

And by doing so, they might turn Sasuke in a real criminal and he'll comply, not because it's Orochimaru who asked to do so, but for the sake of being more powerful.

At the same time, Orochimaru stepped into Sai and Danzou's trap.

These files are a nice way to disrupt his bands with Konoha even more, keep him under control and do the dirty work while Sasuke *thinks* he's getting any stronger (Orochimaru cannot allow that, as he has to take over his body)

billion bruce lees
April 06, 2006, 06:33 AM
yeah he won't get the grunt of power till oro takes his body

kataimiko
April 06, 2006, 07:13 AM

*fight*

I actually think the whole Sasuke attaining Mangekyo and confronting Orochimaru thing, is quite probable..O_o

I would have never of thought of that prior to reading your post.

j0ny
April 06, 2006, 07:18 AM
Isn't the raw usually up by now?

Please be elaborate and don't posts such things. Agony posts are bad, got it? - P

Wunderchu
April 06, 2006, 07:25 AM
Isn't the raw usually up by now?
not really.. someone usually posts it later than this, I think .. ..

kataimiko
April 06, 2006, 07:30 AM
last weeks RAW wasn't out until 4:30ish [central U.S. time]

hatakescarecrow
April 06, 2006, 09:44 AM

*fight*

This has fanfiction written all over.

Kusachu
April 06, 2006, 10:27 AM

yeah what he said! XD or she...if that person is a she...[br]Posted at: April 06, 2006, 08:22:51 AM_________________________________________________

This has fanfiction written all over.

nothing wrong with wishful thinking! XD it might make a good fanfiction. *nods* I personally think if Sasuke gets Mangekyou, it will be after he kills Itachi, but who's to say?

bapti
April 06, 2006, 10:27 AM
I think this arc will see sasuke siding with Team 7 after oro tries to take his body.  I reckon we'll see oro taking sasuke away to train with him with the actual aim of taking over sasuke.  Naruto and sakura will interrupt the process and then there'll be a repeat of the forest of death fight with naruto and sasuke fighting against oro with a bit of sakura thrown in there as well.  So then it'll be Sai and Kabuto vs Yamato where we'll get to see some more things revealed about Danzou's plan, probably that he wants to overthrow the 5th and replace her with oro as a figurehead giving him free reign to carry out experiments with danzou as a the puppet master making all the descisions concerning the village.

Kusachu
April 06, 2006, 10:31 AM
I want Orochimaru to ACTUALLY take sasuke's body. I just think it would be a nice "OH SH*T" plot twist. but i don't see that happening in the next chapter. Maybe Orochimaru with have thoughts about it though? O.o

kadoman
April 06, 2006, 11:28 AM
Knowing how Kishi likes to draw things out, Sasuke won't be properly revealed for another 10 chapters anyway! Bets or no bets!:P

I have a feeling that we're still not going to see much of Sasuke anyway in this chapter. It's going be another dialogue chapter focusing on Yamoto and co. and they're efforts to sneak into Oro's lair (or, knowing Naruto, burst in, guns blazing style).

Miso
April 06, 2006, 12:02 PM
Geez....why do ppl always ask when the chapter comes out.
It is usually on Thursday. When we have it we will post it. It doesn't help if you're crying for it. It won't come out faster.
This is a prediction thread so please predict, k? ;)

PS: Sorry to sound harsh but those posts are slowly getting on my nerves.

Syaoran
April 06, 2006, 12:03 PM
Maybe Kishimoto-san took a little break...
It's sakura time over there anyway, so ;)

NRZero
April 06, 2006, 12:06 PM
I thought it would be out be now. For the past couple of weeks its been out by time I woke up in the morning.

I think in one of these next few chapters Naruto and Sakura will finally see Sasuke. As for us I think we might see more than his outline in this chapter. My guess is that he is still wearing that robe from the last time we saw him in part one.

kadoman
April 06, 2006, 12:07 PM
I predict this chapter will be dialogue heavy, will feature Yamoto and co. trying to sneak into Oro's lair and will not feature Sasuke.  Kishi will drag out Sasuke's proper appearance for as long as possible. Now I hope I am wrong.:D

binkansarariman
April 06, 2006, 12:17 PM
ok..i predict the yamato team will only find an empty hideout.. but manage to get a glimpse of sasuke...and..and..and they pissed-off(?)

warsaint777
April 06, 2006, 12:22 PM
I say Naruto walks in on Oro giving Sasuke a spanking for being naughty in front of a guest, then sent to bed without dinner in tears. That sonofabitch needs to stop being bratty and start being cool again. Or at least passive. You're going to fucking DIE in like, half a year, you idiot! Act like you know it!

ikuroi
April 06, 2006, 12:39 PM
i just thought of it, sai really disslike sasuke... remember his speech about how he didnt want to be compared to a traitor like sasuke...something is fishy!

Hermie
April 06, 2006, 12:43 PM
I just had to clean out at least a page of raw agonizing...

THE RAW WILL BE OUT WHEN IT COMES OUT. If you really really feel that posting about it helps, then do so at the thread made for it at NF. kthxbai.

sushi-girl-27
April 06, 2006, 12:46 PM
I, like a lot a people here, don't think we will see much of Sasuke this week. Usually, when something big is about to happen (like a Sasuke/Naruto reunion) there has to be at least a chapter or two of dialogue.

I guess this week we might learn more about Sai's past, and maybe what Orochimaru & co. intend to do with the ANBU members they "selected".

Damn... come on, RAW! COME OUT! I've only got half an hour left before my next class! After that I won't be able to check for three hours! ;__________;

Please, don't agonize. It's hard for us in that case. Pretty please with sugar on top. Thanks. :eyeroll - P

redmedoc
April 06, 2006, 01:42 PM
This is my first post and I will show you my VISION OF THE STORY in the next chapter. :mad

First chapter 302 is titled Three Years

I believe that Orochimaru's corps must be change very soon ( He has felt rejection ) and so what Orochimaru wants to teach to Sasuke isn't a new ninjustsu. Indeed Orochimaru is going to transfer himself in this chapter because it is Three Years NOW ,but since Sasuke has the mark on his neck , he won't be able to prevent Orochimaru from transferring Himself.

Chapter 303

Orochimaru is going to transfer and Sasuke try to resist : Naruto and Sakura arrive.

Chapter 304

Sakura trained very hard during three years I think she may have find a ninjustsu that remove the dark mark she try to suppress the mark while Naruto and Mokonton justsu man fight Kabuto and Orochimaru.

Chapter 305 and next ..............

I think finally Sakura succeed and Orochimaru is stop in his dream . However he has to transfer and I can't believe that Orochimarru will die because he is the best of all shinobi with of course Itachi and above all Yondaime Hokage (father of Naruto ? )
So Orochimaru transfers in ..................... Sai the man every body wants dead (or wants him to claim that he is homosexual.)

Then Sasuke explain he can't go home to Naruto Sakura so there is a strike in face by Sakura. However when Naruto say he fought Itachi Sasuke may decide to come back but he may ensure a great sanction but he don't care because he think he is the best.
I think also that Kabuto ( THE real enemy of the story !!!! ) will profit the situation to turn his side and so Orochimaru will be alone with a future reconstruction.

Then Kabuto will do a big war with The old man break that is the boss of SAI-Orochimaru after recruiting many men and with the study of his Bingo Book. This is here that Sasuke will be able to get again the trust of Konoha shinobi.

Then Kakashi-team will fight akatsuki together . Maybe Sasuke will save Naruto captured ?

What do you think of this ? :darn :notrust :blink

nova_1813
April 06, 2006, 02:00 PM
Either this chapeter or the next chapter sasuke's face has to be shown. IMO the reason kishi is doing the whole silhouette thing with sasuke is because i guess he wants to reveal sasuke to naruxsaku and the readers at the same time. Even though most of the time the previews of the next chapters are wrong I think this time it is right sometime in the next few chapters there has to be a rerunion.

enzomars
April 06, 2006, 02:28 PM
This is my first post and I will show you my VISION OF THE STORY in the next chapter. :mad

First chapter 302 is titled Three Years

I believe that Orochimaru's corps must be change very soon ( He has felt rejection ) and so what Orochimaru wants to teach to Sasuke isn't a new ninjustsu. Indeed Orochimaru is going to transfer himself in this chapter because it is Three Years NOW ,but since Sasuke has the mark on his neck , he won't be able to prevent Orochimaru from transferring Himself.

Chapter 303

Orochimaru is going to transfer and Sasuke try to resist : Naruto and Sakura arrive.

Chapter 304

Sakura trained very hard during three years I think she may have find a ninjustsu that remove the dark mark she try to suppress the mark while Naruto and Mokonton justsu man fight Kabuto and Orochimaru.

Chapter 305 and next ..............

I think finally Sakura succeed and Orochimaru is stop in his dream . However he has to transfer and I can't believe that Orochimarru will die because he is the best of all shinobi with of course Itachi and above all Yondaime Hokage (father of Naruto ? )
So Orochimaru transfers in ..................... Sai the man every body want dead (or wants him to claim that he is homosexual.)

Then Sasuke explain he can't go home to Naruto Sakura so there is a strike in face by Sakura. However when Naruto say he fought Itachi Sasuke may decide to come back but he may ensure a great sanction but he don't care because he think he is the best.
I think also that Kabuto ( THE real enemy of the story !!!! ) will profit the situation to turn his side and so Orochimaru will be alone with a future reconstruction.

Then Kabuto will do a big war with The old man break that is the boss of SAI-Orochimaru after recruiting many men and with the study of his Bigo Book. This is here that Sasuke will be able to get again the trust of Konoha shinobi.

Then Kakashi-team will fight akatsuki together . Maybe Sasuke will save Naruto capture ?

What do you think of this ? :darn :notrust :blink

Wow! Sounds Good.

I like it

kadoman
April 06, 2006, 03:24 PM
I just had to clean out at least a page of raw agonizing...

THE RAW WILL BE OUT WHEN IT COMES OUT. If you really really feel that posting about it helps, then do so at the thread made for it at NF. kthxbai.

Er, not to detrail the topic, but to those who are complaining, perhaps this delay is a timely reminder that we western fans are pretty darn lucky that some very nice Japanese people bother to buy (or borrow) their copy and scan it at all - for nothing and that later, some equally nice people go and clean it up and translate it (in a very short space of time considering) also for nothing. Don't wanna get all preachy or nothin', just throwing some positive light on it!:)

Back on topic: I actually wonder, with all the tension that has built up to this point, if Kishi won't drop a clanger and go to a totally different team, like see what's happening with Team Gai or even back at Konoha with Tsunade. I wouldn;t put it past him.

AustinJ
April 06, 2006, 04:30 PM
If you people want the raw so much, go look on Share and/or Winny.

Leech
April 06, 2006, 04:39 PM
Sakura can probably seal up the cursed seal. Or Kakashi. Or both. They have both studied how to seal Orochimaru's seal. Tsunade and Jiraiya probably took a good look at Anko. Whoever... there is someone who can seal up Sasuke and remove his curse.

billion bruce lees
April 06, 2006, 04:44 PM
sasuke can do it himself, he has a sharingan wich sees through all gen, nin, and taijutsu( remember crouching tiger hidden dragon, where the jade fox was all full of herself till she realized that her pupil was leagues above her..well the uchiha are genious ninjas, sharingan or not, chiyo said it was advised to run rather than face them

Syaoran
April 06, 2006, 05:28 PM
If you people want the raw so much, go look on Share and/or Winny.

You happen to know to get that application in Japanese ? Even with Microsoft AppLocale it's all question marks.

sylenttragedy
April 06, 2006, 05:35 PM
Whats the deal with that book, Does anyone else think kabuto is sai's dead brother?

Sir Whirly
April 06, 2006, 06:03 PM
No I really dont think it is, or Sai would have recognized him by now....

sushi-girl-27
April 06, 2006, 06:05 PM
I think there's a high possibility Kabuto is Sai's brother. After all, we have no idea where they both really come from. Kabuto was adopted by Konoha when he was found on a battlefiels or something, and Sai... well, we don't really know either if he's from Konoha or not. So I think these two *might* be related. But I could always be wrong, we'll have to wait and see! :)

van_nistelrooy
April 06, 2006, 06:09 PM
there's no way sai and kabuto are siblings..sai brother never wear spec!

sushi-girl-27
April 06, 2006, 06:16 PM
Well that's just dumb... I didn't wear glasses when I was a kid, now I can't live without 'em!

Wysony
April 06, 2006, 06:39 PM
I think in the next chapters Oro is going to try to transfer into Sasuke's body, but is going to be stop when Naruto and Sakura appear.

nimrod
April 06, 2006, 06:44 PM
There won't be any soul transfering any time soon. Such an event is huge by itself, and it wouldn't be wasted with the "huge event" that is the return of Sasuke, yannow? It'd be too much of *BOOM* Sasuke's back! WHAT?! *BOOM* SOUL TRANSFER!!! OH EM GEE!!!

No. Soul transfering will probably happen much, much later. After this whole "HAWT BUNNS!!!, SASUKE IS BACK!!!" ordeal is over. :P

sushi-girl-27
April 06, 2006, 06:44 PM
It's really weird, but everytime I read something like "Orochimaru taking Sasuke's body" I can't help but has really dirty mental images... But that's probably because I'm a yaoi fangirl and fanfictions of this kind are not rare on the net.

But yeah, back to the original topic! I think Orochimaru might try something with Sasuke soon. Maybe not in this chapter though. I know a lot of people think Sasuke will defy Orochimaru's authority, kill him or whatever, but I think his thirst for power will blind him. I think Naruto's going to save him.

kadoman
April 06, 2006, 06:45 PM
I know it's hard, Uchiro. But let's be positive! Why not sing a song while waiting? *starts singing*... *is shot* X.X

That made me laugh.  That was actually very positive (even though we'll get spanked for going off topic!) :)

Aww...man.  Went away, came back, still nuthin, but a whole lotta agonizing.  Is there an agony thread?

Prediction: Sasuke is not going to appear this chapter.  Lots of talk between Naruto and Sakura.  Damn.

Miso
April 06, 2006, 06:49 PM
I think there's a high possibility Kabuto is Sai's brother. After all, we have no idea where they both really come from. Kabuto was adopted by Konoha when he was found on a battlefiels or something, and Sai... well, we don't really know either if he's from Konoha or not. So I think these two *might* be related. But I could always be wrong, we'll have to wait and see! :)

there's no way sai and kabuto are siblings..sai brother never wear spec!

Well that's just dumb... I didn't wear glasses when I was a kid, now I can't live without 'em!

If you want to discuss the possiblity of Kabuto being Sai's brother please go into the Naruto Toshokan.
There is a topic dealing with the question "Who is Sai's brother?" (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=2364.0)
Remember - this is a prediction thread. Other Naruto theories belong into the Naruto Toshokan.

And a kind reminder: :nospam
This is a prediction thread.
We have noticed that today there were many comments like "where is the raw!", "boring", "whaaa" and whatever. This is considered SPAM and is not allowed here.
Those posts have been deleted but I want to ask you to refrain from such posts in the future. Thank you!

sushi-girl-27
April 06, 2006, 06:55 PM
If you want to discuss the possiblity of Kabuto being Sai's brother please go into the Naruto Toshokan.
There is a topic dealing with the question "Who is Sai's brother?" (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=2364.0)
Remember - this is a prediction thread. Other Naruto theories belong into the Naruto Toshokan.

Whoops... gomen! ^__^

That made me laugh.  That was actually very positive (even though we'll get spanked for going off topic!) :)

Aww...man.  Went away, came back, still nuthin, but a whole lotta agonizing.  Is there an agony thread?

Prediction: Sasuke is not going to appear this chapter.  Lots of talk between Naruto and Sakura.  Damn.

Yeah, I also have the feeling this chapter will be dialogue-heavy... And if Team Kakashi does see Sasuke, I bet Sakura's going to cry and/or get hurt again. ¬¬

Gold Knight
April 06, 2006, 06:56 PM
Aww...man. Went away, came back, still nuthin, but a whole lotta agonizing. Is there an agony thread?

You can treat the Naruto Mega Convo as an Agony Thread, but bear in mind these posts will probably be wiped out before too long.

kadoman
April 06, 2006, 07:01 PM
My worst fear is that the next chapter will be 90% Naruto/Sakura agonising over Sasuke and Naruto will have his head down a lot followed by ..... and Sakura will have her head down a lot followed by "Sasuke..." and will be looking sad and regretful as per usual. I do hope Kishi keeps us in touch with Oro and Kabuto in the next few chapters...I like those two!

Martial1562
April 06, 2006, 07:05 PM
Is it just me or does it seem weird that after all Orochimaru did vs Naruto that he was willing to go back outside after what seemed like a 5 minute conversation? Not to mention he said his body was failing him and the end of the fight.

Why did I say this? More the reason to believe that Orochimaru will try to do something involving Sasuke.

Now, unless there is a pre **** hitting the fan chapter (which I believe is possible) an encounter of Yamato's group and Orochimaru's group is forthcoming with Orochimaru pulling the "Sasuke is now mine!" trump card.

billion bruce lees
April 06, 2006, 07:17 PM
hey miso we need an official agony thread, wadd'ya say,

prediction time

they don't meet up this chapter, a bunch of commiserating, we start to get scared of sasuke realizing he is way more powerful than oro, but oro has control over his body with the curse seal, so that's how he takes the body of a more powerful ninja

Hermie
April 06, 2006, 07:46 PM
hey miso we need an official agony thread, wadd'ya say
No. This board is for gathering raws, translations and scanlations. predictions and discussion are just bonuses. If you want to agony post, go to NF or the Naruto Mega Convo.

Also, consider this the second strike. If the spam continues, I will lock this thread until the raw comes out. Sharpen up guys.

Dyroness
April 06, 2006, 08:32 PM
So I am back and no raw? I went to investigate.
I know now why the raw is late. But I won't mention it. I don't know the authenticity of the excuse I read.
I don't have hopes for it coming today, or maybe Jojohot starts distributing early stuff again.
Oh yeah, and according to Emi-san at http://www.omomuki.net/10rankai/, Sasuke's face doesn't appear. It CAN be a mistake though.
I'm going to eat and sleep, so keep the spam away from here, like Hermz said. I hope the information is helpful.

Uchiro
April 06, 2006, 08:39 PM
We probably wont see Sasuke or Orochimaru again for a couple more chapters. At least until they take care of Kabuto and Sai. 302 will be filled with lots of intriguing dialogue and maybe a punch/kick or two!

Or if we're lucky... Sai's past

NastyM
April 06, 2006, 08:45 PM
Dyroness, even if you think that a source might be unreliable you could still wright it down.
Any little tidbit of information makes my heart easier. Don´t get me wrong, im a HUGE dyrofanboy.

By the way, I wan´t to see a picture of you dyro! Your like the friggin akatsuki leader. Mysterious.

Good luck, even the best detectives in the world have been trying for years, without any luck.

A few of us that is closest to her has seen the lower part of her body, and her hand. ^_^; *brags* /~H

*brags too* XP Genma, you make it seem as if we saw Dyro's lower part...as in her real lower part. o.O Yeah, we saw her hand. And other stuff. XD And yeah. I'm still interested in knowing more. ^_^ -DZ

Awwwww, i did not see it T_T D'She had a nice hand? - iK

ROFL XD You're not even a member at NF XD Nice hand though. ^_^
btw, sorry to NastyM for playing with his post. >_> -DZ

He doesn't mind ( i hope ) :amuse Describe the hand! - iK

sejma
April 06, 2006, 08:55 PM
I'm pretty sure that this chapter is going to be just a long scene of Naruto and Sakura tripping out on Yamato's drugs. They will think it is genjutsu and try to break it, but then get distracted by the fact that they can fly and that the trees are talking to them. Yamato will then sell them into a child slavery ring - THIS is what he meant by saying that he was different from Kakashi! Kakashi doesn't drug his subordinates and sell them to slavers; he just reads pornographic novels in front of them!

raptor02_2001
April 06, 2006, 08:56 PM
why Sasuke is powerful ,  Orc dont let sasuke to kill his brother any time  it seem to me , Sasuke is powerful in battle aura with sai  i am not well in Naruto manga but  why Bingo of ANBU is there is key of plan to overtake Hidden village ?

i am sorry for not read past pages

kombat cat
April 06, 2006, 09:16 PM
well guest thing would sudenly turns like this...

sasuke: why are u betraying konaha?
sai: i'm never belong to anything
sasuke: just tell me who are you (ms!!!)
sai: long time no see.... brother... MS!!
sasuke:uchiha...itachi??
kabuto/oro: wtf!!
orochimaru: gaaah....kuchiyose-no-jutsu
kabuto: fart to death...

_reticentness
April 06, 2006, 09:28 PM
i want to see sakura punch the **** out of sasuke just once. but she'll probably just beg and cry to sasuke to come back or something.
or it would also be fun to see sasuke fight with her or something. i dunno.

Dynamic_Entry
April 06, 2006, 09:33 PM
If and when we do see Sasuke, I'm sure it's going to be Naruto in the last panel of a page going "huh?", and then the next 15 pages are going to be a colored life-sized centerfold of Sasuke's entire costume, with several pages dedicated to showing details at different angles, and then Japan is going to sink into the Pacific ocean due to the time bend that every Sasuke fanboy seeing it will create from their glee.

KTFS
April 06, 2006, 09:36 PM
sasuke:uchiha...itachi??
kabuto/oro: wtf!!
orochimaru: gaaah....kuchiyose-no-jutsu
kabuto: fart to death...

hahahaha.... too funny. But alot of talking and set up for other chapters and back story. Someone will knockout sai (wishful thinking) But alot of info will be givin out and then the kishi will leave us hangin' till the next chap.

Demon Nin
April 06, 2006, 10:22 PM
Yeah i also want to see Sakura smoke Sasuke. I want her to instantly run up and do a 40 hit combo on his ass. Sakure WILL own one of these days u just watch!
Heres what it will look like
Sasuke: "So, you both came for me this time, you never give up do you? kukuku..."
Naruto: DATTEBAYO!!!! SASUKEEEEE! *Goes Kyuubi*
Sakura: "HELL NO! HE'S MINE!!"
(Runs up to Sasuke and smokes him in the face, then quickly runs up to Kabuto and smokes him in the face, breaking his glasses, followed
up by running up to Orochimaru and smoking him in the face)
Inner Sakura: "HELL YEAH~!" :mad

kataimiko
April 06, 2006, 10:32 PM
If and when we do see Sasuke, I'm sure it's going to be Naruto in the last panel of a page going "huh?", and then the next 15 pages are going to be a colored life-sized centerfold of Sasuke's entire costume, with several pages dedicated to showing details at different angles, and then Japan is going to sink into the Pacific ocean due to the time bend that every Sasuke fanboy seeing it will create from their glee.

omg...XD

best...post...EVERRRR.

lifelessdeath
April 06, 2006, 10:35 PM
Yeah i also want to see Sakura smoke Sasuke. I want her to instantly run up and do a 40 hit combo on his ass. Sakure WILL own one of these days u just watch!
Heres what it will look like
Sasuke: "So, you both came for me this time, you never give up do you? kukuku..."
Naruto: DATTEBAYO!!!! SASUKEEEEE! *Goes Kyuubi*
Sakura: "HELL NO! HE'S MINE!!"
(Runs up to Sasuke and smokes him in the face, then quickly runs up to Kabuto and smokes him in the face, breaking his glasses, followed
up by running up to Orochimaru and smoking him in the face)
Inner Sakura: "HELL YEAH~!" :mad

i highly doubt that is even posible since the sharingan alone takes care of sakura

k1nj3
April 06, 2006, 11:22 PM
sasuke will die.

Sharikaaria
April 06, 2006, 11:36 PM
It is Thursday isn't it? Isn't the chapter suppose to be out? o.o
it's supposed to be out but it's not.

anyway, i think this is how it'll go:
sasuke: naruto.. sakura... it's been some time
naruto: ...
sakura: sasuke-kun...

and oro will be chuckling in the background. sasuke will underestimate sakura and be like "wtf" when the battle starts..

Miso
April 07, 2006, 02:07 AM
Ok now. I've deleted a bunch of spam posts again! :mad
I'm sick of the spam here. Although we made clear that here is no place for asking for when the next chapter comes out some ppl still don't get it. I don't like to scan through this anymore and delete so many posts.
You had two warnings. This thread is CLOSED now. Get a clear head, guys and gals!

I'm very sorry for the members who wanted to predict here. I saw some very good posts. My anger is not directed at you.

Gold Knight
April 07, 2006, 07:35 AM
Re-opened - but yeah, no more spamming please.

ikuroi
April 07, 2006, 07:43 AM
I think we will see team 7 infiltrate oros lair, they will meet kabuto or sai there and have a chat, then sai or kabuto will let them know that they will fight them in someway

hatakescarecrow
April 07, 2006, 08:07 AM
The thing I fear most in 302.

A flashback.

Gold Knight
April 07, 2006, 08:13 AM
But I would enjoy a flashback if it's Sasuke-related.

Anyway, all right. As you guys know, we've had a problem with excessive spamming here and while I can understand people's impatience in waiting for the RAW - as it's late - we need to stop doing that in a thread reserved for mature discussion.

So if you would like to talk about other things or what you are doing while you are waiting for the RAW, okyatoks has started a nice thread where you can do that, and I've moved it over to the main forum here. There you can spam as much as you please.

Here's the link: What are you doing, while waiting for the raw to come out? ( SPAM HERE. ) (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=2670.0)

In the meanwhile, I have also added a "NO SPAMMING" to this thread's title. And I would hate to do this, but if people DO keep it up, they may find themselves without access to the forum for at least a day. The title is warning enough.

Fighting Dreamers
April 07, 2006, 09:08 AM
Naruto, Sakura and Yamato are running to sound village.

Sakura (thinking): Sasuke-kun...
Naruto: That's...
Sakura: What's wrong with you?
Naruto: It's Sai...
Sakura and Yamato: !!!

Sai is sitting on the floor

Naruto: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU HERE???
Sai: I won't call you a penis. Hehehe...
Naruto: What???

Sakura is hitting on him

Naruto: OUCH!
Yamato: STOP IT!
Naruto and Sakura: What!?
Yamato: He is quite a bad boy.
Sai: *laughing*
Team 7: !?
Sai: Orochimaru and Kabuto are coming here...
Orochimaru: Kukukuku, you will never save Sasuke-kun... I told you he become stonger now.
Naruto: *turning kyuubi*
Sakura: Nooooo! We'll save Sasuke-kun!!! Please!!!!
Yamato: I'll stop you now!
Kabuto: !
Kyuubi Naruto: Give me Sasuke back!

What's happened to next chapter? What are you thinking of it? :tem

razor
April 07, 2006, 09:09 AM
i think sasuke n oro will not appear for at least maybe 5 or 6 chapter because we can see a fight between Sai and naruto .sakura with yamato go investigate what happened in oro cave.

kadoman
April 07, 2006, 09:35 AM
The thing I fear most in 302.

A flashback.

Hmm...bit early for that, in my opinion, though I wouldn't put it past Kishi. But yeah, if it's Sasuke related, that's fine. My biggest fear is that we'll just get a whole lot of boring angst between Naruto and Sakura over Sasuke. I'd like to see a bit of proper espionage...their attempts at sneaking into Oro's lair, maybe Sasuke picking up their presence and setting a trap for them...something like that. Oh yeah, I fully expect Sasuke to cold shoulder those two. He aint' gonna be happy to see them.

Leech
April 07, 2006, 09:41 AM
Sasuke isn't in the lair. He ran off to go training with Orochimaru.

Syaoran
April 07, 2006, 10:22 AM
I think we might get to see what Kabuto and Orochimaru are planning to do with the ANBU files they got.
Sai is going with them and Sasuke will dissappear for the rest of that chapter, until the last page maybe.
He didn't look too convinced and interested in Sai, so no need for him to talk with Sai.

In the meanwhile, Yamato, Naruto and Sakura entered the hideout.
Wouldn't Orochimaru have some traps in that basement ? Ok, they're not supposed to be followed, but better be safe than sound. It might not be that easy to find them.

The fact that they received some kind of seed to eat probably means they're going to be separated in there. One will eventually find Sasuke, the other will certainly have a fight with Sai or Kabuto.

kadoman
April 07, 2006, 10:29 AM
Yeah, I definitely think there will be separation. I can't for the life of me, predict who will fight who though. Maybe Naruto v Kabuto? I dunno. It seems too early for Naruto to fight Sasuke (who wouldn't even be interested in fighting him, I don't think). Perhaps Yamoto v Kabuto instead? While Naurto and Sakura, go looking for Sasuke?

Maybe there won't be a fight! I'm at a loss as to how to predict this one.

venicia777
April 07, 2006, 12:31 PM
Yeah, I definitely think there will be separation.  I can't for the life of me, predict who will fight who though.  Maybe Naruto v Kabuto?  I dunno.  It seems too early for Naruto to fight Sasuke (who wouldn't even be interested in fighting him, I don't think).  Perhaps Yamoto v Kabuto instead? While Naurto and Sakura, go looking for Sasuke?

Maybe there won't be a fight!  I'm at a loss as to how to predict this one.
i wouldnt be surprised though if sasuke fights naruto. It looks like kishi is playing to fans anxieties. keeping sasuke soo long to come out. and then keeping him in the shadows- only his outline, his speech, and eyes, and jutsu have we seen. I wont be surprised if he fights naruto- that is what many fans are wishing for. Otherwise- if he fights sakura- God forbid- i dont know what she will do if she loses.
Naruto vs kabuto is a very bad match up for him. Maybe sakura will fight kabuto- but that may be too predictable. hmm!!! i guess it is back to waiting till saturday before raw even comes out.

donkeyhigh
April 07, 2006, 01:16 PM
I hope Sakura kicks Sasukes ass..
Last time they met, he knocked her out like it was nothing (I'm not saying he was bad, he didn't want her to get hurt, but it was the way he did it.. He just got behind her and gave her a knock in the neck, almost as if he was underestimating her, subcounsiously or something, but still.. I know he was doing the right thing.. it was just the way he did it, however.. ) this time, it's Sakuras time to do the knocking..

I really doubt Sakura and Sasuke will fight, the only way this could happen is if Sasuke fought Naruto first, then tried to kill him. Then Sakura would probably get in between like before, only this time she'd punch Sasuke to hell. But it would be fun... And I actually think she'd manage to get past her feelings for Sasuke, and fight him with all her power, without holding back..
Like, with Ino, they started of bitchslapping each other, I think Sakura would go all out in Part 2.
She knows what Sasuke's done, and she wont let her emotions play any more tricks on her..

But I really doubt they will fight any time soon.. It'll be allot of talking, then maby 1-2 chapters with fighting, without learning anything new.. :/

The Touch
April 07, 2006, 02:04 PM
NARUTO - 302 (http://home.exetel.com.au/battle_franky/index.html/Franky%20House/NARUTO%20-%20302.zip)

Enjoy.... at last.

lolomaru
April 07, 2006, 02:07 PM
thanks man

centimetre
April 07, 2006, 02:17 PM
thankyouthankyouthankyou :D

kadoman
April 07, 2006, 02:19 PM
And life as we know it goes back to normal...THANK YOU!!!!

Gold Knight
April 07, 2006, 02:21 PM
Awesome, Touch. Thanks!

EDIT: Uploading.

enzomars
April 07, 2006, 02:22 PM
The Touch : #1 Anbu raw hunter :-)

Though i'm kinda desapointed by this chapter pfuuu...

kadoman
April 07, 2006, 02:26 PM
You gotta be kidding right? :smile-big  What's to be disappointed with?  Man...I thought it was really intense...panel for panel.  Somebody ages ago made up this crazy wild theory that Sai wears that stupid top because he needs all that skin for drawing on.  Well, looks like it might not have been such a wild idea after all?

billion bruce lees
April 07, 2006, 02:33 PM
i love the touch, that sounds very interesting please elaborate.

crazyjk
April 07, 2006, 02:41 PM
joy!!

Amano
April 07, 2006, 02:43 PM
Typical chapter you just need to know what they are saying .... but looks good to me, I am happy that its finally out :)

mageofdeath
April 07, 2006, 02:51 PM
jeez, all that hype and spam for this chapter? man Kishi really knows how to drag the smallest things out...

ikuroi
April 07, 2006, 02:52 PM
lol i kinda guess what they was talking about, if i only knew more japanese :darn

enzomars
April 07, 2006, 02:59 PM
Don't read if you didn't get 302 yet

Yamato is freakin scarrrrryyyy wooooo!
That's no longer ninjutsu, the guy is made of wood or what, man? plant?
Turning his finger into that big ...!? Awescarrryyy! :-p

Looks like the decisive battle is coming. Kabuto forgot his list in Sai's room, he's comin back.
Does Sai work in a Library? Man how many books full of secrets and mystery is he going to pull out of his pocket?
Now i wonder what was in that second one? Jutsu dictionary : Look for Sharingan :-D

kadoman
April 07, 2006, 03:08 PM
I agree with what you said about Yamoto. He is now officially weirder than Oro. Probably...in a nicer way. I am beginning to get more interested in Sai's character development here. There really is a lot more to him. I wonder what that symbol is that he drew on his waist?

billion bruce lees
April 07, 2006, 03:17 PM
hey um, yamato could probably fight like kimmimaro, instead of bones, thorns..really like dance of the seedling ferns fro real

allsorts of poisoned plant based blades, toxic even

remember shikimaru's shadow needles, yamato's poison plant tendrills of death, there would be no safe place to stand. you'd be standing there then there'd be a giant thorn through your body* shudders*

unlimited poisoned/ paralizing shuriken

last one here
April 07, 2006, 03:40 PM
I can't belive Kabuto left the ANBU files in Sai's room.

kadoman
April 07, 2006, 04:03 PM
I couldn't believe that either...slightly lame on Kishi's part in that it's not entirely convincing somebody of Kabuto's calibre would be that careless. But ah well.

I am very interested in what Kabuto was grumbling about re: Oro teasing him about his A type. The translations are all different in tone - which is pretty important. I'm not certain if Kabuto is just comically miffed about it, or if he is actually offended by it. Now if he is offended, that could put him in the position of being the betrayer for next chapter.

last one here
April 07, 2006, 04:09 PM
But, on his bright side he discovered intruedors because of his mistakes.

ShadwsofArchonia
April 07, 2006, 04:23 PM
What the fuck? 301 and 302 are the exact same chapter, can someone clarify this. Where's 302?

Demon Nin
April 07, 2006, 04:44 PM
Awww...I wanted to see some Sakura ownage! Lame! Oh well we finally found out what sai and danzou were planning so i'm happy but....
Sakura WILL kick ass one day, you just watch! :mad

dylec
April 07, 2006, 05:14 PM
I like Yamato's 'handy' tools. ;D
Based on Sai's expression (& he said he doesn't have emotion), Danzou is planning something wicked.
Kabuto comes in just to hear the 'confession'? Heh, I'm impatiently waiting for the next chapter. ;]

Criminal
April 07, 2006, 05:34 PM
I wonder what that symbol is that he drew on his waist? 

Don't know what it means but its not on his waist, its a word probaly describing a noise or action. I thought it was on his waste at first also, strange place to put that I think.

This week we get the calm before the storm, and I for one enjoyed it. Im really loving this whole arc so far. Didn't use to think too much about Yamato but he really impressed me this chapter, dude has mad skills. I get the feeling that Kabuto is a bit on edge for some reason. I can't even begin to speculate on what was in that book Sai summoned but.......he had another burst of emotion so must be something big. Dude had te same eyes last week when Sasuke gave him a taste of sharingan.

kadoman
April 07, 2006, 05:46 PM
Don't know what it means but its not on his waist, its a word probaly describing a noise or action. I thought it was on his waste at first also, strange place to put that I think.

Had another look, you're right, it's just a sound FX!  Doh. 

But yeah, I am also enjoying this arc and Yamoto is slowly but surely growing on me.  People have complained about slow pacing and dialogue and what not (I even read where somebody complained that a panel was wasted on showing a candle) but I believe this chapter was intense.  It certainly got my interest more than others. I hardly ever re-read chapters, but I reckon I've read this one about 5 times now!  I like the fact that Kabuto's loyalty is yet again, in question (great character). Man...I swear to God, that guy has a hidden agenda. He has.

Also Kishi obviously likes Sai, as this is his second time as cover boy (in a short space of time).  I reckon we haven't seen even a bit of what Sai is capable of yet...he's got some ace hidden up his sleeve.

shinwei
April 07, 2006, 06:07 PM
Anyone else extremely disappointed by this chapter? It totally did not reveal anything to us that we did not know, AND still no Sasuke. Looks like I was right when I said that Kishimoto still hasn't decided on how he wants Sasuke to look back in chapter 300.

Naruto seems to have had a drought of interest for me ever since the Kakashi gaiden. Everything is just so slow paced now and each and every chapter so uneventful. Man... when are the good chapters gonna start? To me the last good chapter was 293... that really got my blood pumping, but the subsequent fight that followed was just an utter disappointment too. C'mon Kishimoto! Get it together!

Sir Whirly
April 07, 2006, 06:10 PM
Yea I also am really wondering about Kabuto. Honestly I think it would be sweet if he helped out Team Seven.... But I doubt it, cause he just seems evil....

nytrogyn
April 07, 2006, 07:28 PM
this chap reminds me of "the island/dr. no"... for some reason

walkie
April 07, 2006, 07:34 PM
another "yamato is a cool guy" chapter...if he was at the same team with kakashi once, i really would like to see some "ANBU gaiden", kakashi and yamato together, will be interesting...

i also start to think that sai or danzou is just not a simple traitor, they have some plan that beneath of everything....

i guess sasuke fans are very dissapointed :D almost everybody believed they/we will see sasuke not in shadows this time

johanna4life
April 07, 2006, 07:50 PM
What whas that book sai summoned??

Moved the topic to discussion thread. This is not a prediction. - P

sbourget
April 07, 2006, 08:09 PM
I think Kabuto's comment about A-types is refering to Orochimaru's preferance for blood-type A individuals. Apparently there's a running dialouge between them about which blood-type yields better shinobi. Kabuto's not and A-type, so his mistakes will result in Oro teasing him that A-types make better henchmen.

Hemostrat
April 07, 2006, 08:25 PM
Ha! I knew that Danzou wanted to join Orochimaru and destroy the leaf together.
So everyone has really no reason to hate Sai because he's just following the orders of his superiors. If he doesn't he kinda dies, just like in the military.

I can't wait for 303 ^^ I really liked this chapter.

destinator
April 07, 2006, 08:54 PM
dissapoint chapter, it wasnt that bad but it wasnt fitting with the preview we got from the last week chapter. wasnt it something like "what happened in the last 3 years" but i cant find anything related to that chapter in here :/ but yamato gets cooler every chapter :)

Calibur
April 07, 2006, 09:10 PM
dissapoint chapter, it wasnt that bad but it wasnt fitting with the preview we got from the last week chapter. wasnt it something like "what happened in the last 3 years" but i cant find anything related to that chapter in here :/ but yamato gets cooler every chapter :)

yeah. i agree. dissapointing chapter. the appearance of sasuke and wham~ a little small chitchat and its over. yamato.. still mysterious~

glasskatana
April 07, 2006, 10:24 PM
I'd say Yamato is one of the best ninja when it comes to secret Anbu-like class missions. He'd good at tracking, he thinks well in tough situations, he's excellent at breaking into places, and he can hold his own when it comes to fightning. However, we have yet to see whether he would be good at other things, like all out brawls. But as of yet he is one of the most talented and useful ninja we have seen. This chapter was not at all what I expected it to be.

Leech
April 07, 2006, 10:33 PM
My theory for why the chapter sucked ass:

Remember the end of the Gaara arc? When the crowd of Sand nins were around Gaara? There were two or three chapters there with very simple drawing, but beautiful emotion and comedy. You could tell it was the end of the arc, and I think the Naruto staff rushed the chapters, so that they would have time to draw Sasuke, because they were planning to reveal Sasuke straight after.

They failed with their new Sasuke design, but ended up making little changes and turning that drawing into Sai. Naruto and Sakura even joked that Sai looks like Sasuke in the story. Then Kishimoto made Yamato, and thought whoa cool, let's use this. So they put off Sasuke for a while. Then they had to set up a plot for Naruto not to use Kyuubi, because Kishimoto had a chat with his editor and read fan letters, and they told him not to overuse Kyuubi, and to show Naruto as equal to Sakura and Sasuke without the monster.

Now Kishimoto is forcing himself to show Sasuke. He's forced by the plot, but this is a weekly manga, that's gotta come out each week. So he hasn't yet exactly finished Sasuke, so he shows him in the dark. Kishimoto earned himself an extra month to finish all the details of our beautiful new Sasuke by doing this. Now there's a plot excuse not to show Sasuke in this chapter (because he's gone with Orochimaru). And this chapter hints that Sasuke and Orochimaru will return and find team Kakashi. What a coincidence if that happens!

Now there are hardly any ideas in this chapter, but it won't really matter in the middle of a volume. It'll flow well in the middle of a volume. This chapter is full of white, because it was probably drawn so quickly. Remember the end of the Gaara arc? Quickly made lazy looking chapters? What came after that? Well, lots of new versions of our favourite characters, some new characters, and some new jutsu. So, let's not get angry about the laziness of this chapter, because we are going to see a new Sasuke, and some bad ass new jutsu from everyone, and perhaps the plot will pick up a bit too.

I am looking forward to seeing the new Sasuke and cool stuff. I'm ok with this chapter being cruddy, because I think I understand why it has to happen for us to enjoy cool stuff in the future. Feel free to paste this post in other places if you agree.

Seung
April 07, 2006, 11:11 PM
I knew it! Danzou IS scheming with oro! :mad

Gold Knight
April 07, 2006, 11:15 PM
This was a sort of uneventful chapter, but it keeps the plot moving. I'll elaborate later in the weekend with my 10 Comments.

But I do agree the chapter wasn't anything special.

Uchiro
April 07, 2006, 11:30 PM
Good Chapter.  A little missleading with last weeks preview title, "The Last 3 Years," but oh well.  Kinda like how Sai just up and admits that they were gonna crush the Leaf.  Then smiled.  "It doesn't matter.  I failed my mission the second you caught me, cuz I can't kill all of you! :) "

But do Oro and Sasuke really know that they have intruders?  Oro is probably hiding in the walls watching.  Kabuto is gonna get in trouble.

xi0
April 08, 2006, 12:54 AM
I'm beginning to think that Kabuto may have left the envelope in Sai's room on purpose. With how Kishi made it a point to show us that he forgot, this may be unlikely, but it's worth mentioning.

Another thing to keep in mind is that Orochimaru/Kabuto may have bugged Sai's room with that very envelope. This all seems far-fetched, but what if Sai is just saying what needs to be said in order to keep his cover up? He may still be a double-agent for Konoha.

billion bruce lees
April 08, 2006, 02:01 AM
please believe i am not bad mouthing kishi, but.......*scratches head*

next issue sounds promissing though :Gaipose

Ayah
April 08, 2006, 03:04 AM
I am disappointed with this week's chapter, namely due to the misleading preview (this is not the first time). I shouldn't have get my hopes up.

It's the third time that Sai is on the cover. Guess that spells his doom? I mean, he admitted what Danzou was up to because he failed his mission. The question now is on the book he summoned. He had this eerie look when he read it.

Naruto needs to lay off from relying on Rasengan to bust out anything. With a mindset like his, if I were Hokage, I wouldn't assign him to an infiltration mission often.
LOL at Kabuto remarking on blood types again. I actually thought he was chewing on the key in one panel :Haha Anyway, he's coming to Sai's room to retrieve the ANBU files so... fight time anyone? Would Orochimaru and Sasuke hear the commotion?

Yamato has impressed me once again. But we already by now that he's awesome.

Kishimoto is really delaying Sasuke's reappearance in full view such that it drags the story. More unnecessary agony for us readers :shakefist

jen
April 08, 2006, 03:45 AM
Essential chapter...

Kurt Cobain said that Nirvana was greatly influenced by the Pixies. They mastered the art of quiet then loud, quiet then loud. Kishi is doing the same thing. Giving us time to think... then he will come at it with a rush. I like the pacing. You don't always lead with your aces...

It is the Devil in the details...like Sai looking back and forth after Kabuto locked him in. Clearly he is intent on using Oro and Co. and is not their ally.

Also in the final scenes, it seems clear that Sai is telling them what they want to hear, (read: lie)...if he gets out of this alive he has a career ahead of him as a White House spokesman.

Yamato is apparently a genius class ninja. Kishi has kept him on a short leash but he gave us a taste of what is to come. I agree that there is an element of Kimmimaro, wood not earth, but probably just as lethal.

Kabuto,  talking to himself and "forgetting" the dossier. Now there is a guy with a lot of other things on his mind...what??? In the last panel...I think Kishimoto is telling us something. It looks like he drew his face in a way that...Hints at his lineage? Hint of sadness? Recognition?

Oh that Naruto and his rasengan.....><

Please savor the moment, don't agonize over what is yet to come!

imported_Uchiha_Itachi
April 08, 2006, 04:16 AM
this chapter was boring no action i hope next weeks is better.

kadoman
April 08, 2006, 06:51 AM
Essential chapter...

Kurt Cobain said that Nirvana was greatly influenced by the Pixies. They mastered the art of quiet then loud, quiet then loud. Kishi is doing the same thing. Giving us time to think... then he will come at it with a rush. I like the pacing. You don't always lead with your aces...

It is the Devil in the details...like Sai looking back and forth after Kabuto locked him in. Clearly he is intent on using Oro and Co. and is not their ally.

Also in the final scenes, it seems clear that Sai is telling them what they want to hear, (read: lie)...if he gets out of this alive he has a career ahead of him as a White House spokesman.

Yamato is apparently a genius class ninja. Kishi has kept him on a short leash but he gave us a taste of what is to come. I agree that there is an element of Kimmimaro, wood not earth, but probably just as lethal.

Kabuto,  talking to himself and "forgetting" the dossier. Now there is a guy with a lot of other things on his mind...what??? In the last panel...I think Kishimoto is telling us something. It looks like he drew his face in a way that...Hints at his lineage? Hint of sadness? Recognition?

Oh that Naruto and his rasengan.....><

Please savor the moment, don't agonize over what is yet to come!

Excellent analysis Jen! I agree with all your points.:)

I think some are under the mistaken impression that tension comes only from battle scenes. But this chapter clearly builds (or is an attempt at least) to build tension for the next couple of chapters.

I believe that Kishi is clearly putting Kabuto's loyalty or at least his state of mind into question (is he going to betray Oro after all? Does he feel side-swiped by Oro? Does he, in fact, have his own private agenda that Sai's presence now interferes with?).

And yeah, it is so obvious that Sai is telling those guys what they want to hear. He definitely has a an agenda and Kabuto probably knows this. My only criticism is Naruto's bloody rasangan solution. Sick to death of it.

XlxGaaraxlX
April 08, 2006, 02:20 PM
We still didnt get to see what sasuke looks like -_- :sasufire

Sorry, moved the post to the Discussion thread as it's about the current chapter. - P

johnsmith112
April 08, 2006, 02:54 PM
My god was that the most pointless chapter ever. I think I can summarise 21 pages of work into a few sentences.

- Naruto and co infiltrate Orochimaru's base and find Sai

Naruto - Why did you betray us?

Sai - You really wanna know?

Sakura - Why did you betray us?

Naruto + Sakura - Yeah!

Sai - Ok, this is the reason!.....

To be continued next week.........?????? All we learnt from this chapter is that after 15 or so years of training as a Ninja, Naruto still doesn't realise anything about Stealth! (refering to the rasengan part). Dude, he spends 3 years training with one of the best ninja's and he still needs to be taught basics.

I feel sorry for the kids who actually buy Shonen Jump in Japan. Lucky they get other manga to read at the same time.

Kusachu
April 08, 2006, 03:09 PM
My god was that the most pointless chapter ever.  I think I can summarise 21 pages of work into a few sentences.

- Naruto and co infiltrate Orochimaru's base and find Sai

Naruto - Why did you betray us?

Sakura - Why did you betray us?

Naruto + Sakura - Yeah!

Sai - Ok, this is the reason!.....

To be continued next week.........??????  All we learnt from this chapter is that after 15 or so years of training as a Ninja, Naruto still doesn't realise anything about Stealth! (refering to the rasengan part).  Dude, he spends 3 years training with one of the best ninja's and he still needs to be taught basics.

I feel sorry for the kids who actually buy Shonen Jump in Japan.  Lucky they get other manga to read at the same time.

Awe...lol, naruto deserves a break on being impatient though...he's been wanting sasuke so badly for so long...i can see why he would be a little over zealous...plus, it has been show that naruto is clearly not concerned with stealth because he is impulsive, rash, and impatient...not to mention he is totallyconfident in his own power and isn't afraid of anyone, including Orochimaru...  BUT yeah...that's not really a GOOD thing per se, but i don't think it has anything to do with him being stupid or anything...

LOL plus, if one wanted to be stealthy, one wouldn't wear orange in the first place... :amuse[br]Posted at: April 08, 2006, 01:06:23 PM_________________________________________________

Excellent analysis Jen!  I agree with all your points.:) 

I think some are under the mistaken impression that tension comes only from battle scenes.  But this chapter clearly builds (or is an attempt at least) to build tension for the next couple of chapters. 

I believe that Kishi is clearly putting Kabuto's loyalty or at least his state of mind into question (is he going to betray Oro after all?  Does he feel side-swiped by Oro?  Does he, in fact, have his own private agenda that Sai's presence now interferes with?). 

And yeah, it is so obvious that Sai is telling those guys what they want to hear.  He definitely has a an agenda and Kabuto probably knows this.  My only criticism is Naruto's bloody rasangan solution.  Sick to death of it.

Oh...Kabuto...heh...i think if anyone is one to betray, it's him. He's just too intelligent to not have his own agenda. Plus, it's clear that he doesn't get along with Oro's pet, i mean Sasuke...lol but who knows...

C4animax
April 08, 2006, 03:46 PM
I agree with kusachu about naruto, in fact i think naruto is quite patient, if it wasn't for sasuke probably wait for orders coming. It's been three years and sasuke is so so close...that's the only reason why he act like a newbie.

I think bettreyal will come from sai, until now everything has been around him...and as jen mentioned he took some precaution before releasing his secret scroll and i do believe that he's still lying, so far he's a good character.

billion bruce lees
April 08, 2006, 06:03 PM
naruto doesn't see this as a infiltration mission, uh-uh.
i think he just wants permission to wipe everyone, exept for sasuke out.
and i think he's just about as powerful as the fight we saw his other self, he just lost his temper

think about what jiraaya said to him before he left for suna, you mess up when you lose your temper
oh, and off topic i still think that fight oro vs 4tkn was the most awe inspiring surreal freak out ever, i think maybe the last couple chapters have been a little slow
he needs to recover

kiggar4l2000
April 09, 2006, 01:23 AM
From reading the chapter, i got the impression that Sai's last words: "We'll destory Konoha as it exists today" could take on double meanings.

1) the obvious/immediate interpretation of the "roots" joining hands w/ Oro to literally destory Konoha as it exists today OR...
2) to "destory" Tsunamade-sama's Konoha...a peace-loving country as it exists today. And make Konoha more war-ready

I have a good feeling that Sai's mission has to do w/ #2 . I think his mission is to gain intel on Oro co. and destory them inside-out and make Danzou somewhat of a hero. So in essence, it's a political move that Roots is pulling in part to gain the Hokage-ship of Konoha. I don't think the Roots really want to literally destory Konoha like the way Orochimaru does. I think Danzou wants what's best for Konoha but just happens to have different philosophical/political ideologies.

SacredNic
April 09, 2006, 01:52 AM
My only criticism is Naruto's bloody rasangan solution.  Sick to death of it.

If it weren't for the damn movies and filler arcs that thrashed Naruto's most powerful jutsu over and over again like listening to a stuck record, then it'd still be considered a very cool move.

I'm sure that Kishi had in mind to make it that way anyways. :tem

billion bruce lees
April 09, 2006, 05:22 AM
your just mad you can't rasengan..admit it.

i know later on we're gonna look back at this chapter and see all the subtle hints clues and slap our foreheads

i just can't see it right now, wich sucks

as for predictions sasuke knows..hm he'll leave he doesn't want to see them right now

and yeah, sai is amisdirectin' mo'fo ain't he

C4animax
April 09, 2006, 12:20 PM
If it weren't for the damn movies and filler arcs that thrashed Naruto's most powerful jutsu over and over again like listening to a stuck record, then it'd still be considered a very cool move.

I'm sure that Kishi had in mind to make it that way anyways. :tem

So true, even the character himself has been quite anonying for a while...geez i hate fillers so much....Ossu! by the way ;)

venicia777
April 09, 2006, 12:36 PM
yup!! i agree. Rasengan- only three known ninjas can use it- and it is a super class jutsu- yet it was trivialized in many anime episodes. Of course- w ith narutos limited number of jutsus- what can we expect from the filler makers? Have you listened to the new intro Yet- IT SOUNDS LIKE THEY KNEW EXACTLY WHAT THEY WERE DOING.

Anyways- i hope people will stop bashing this chapter as not that good or misinformative based on the previews it received. iF u are a manga fan- you know by now that is the norm- an art. Super cliff hangers of previews followed by actual chapters that are far from what was previewed. it mostly is the norm- better ones come anyways- later.

i wasnt expecting naruto to meet sasuke in this chapter or anything of that kind- at least not too much. what surprised me though is that sai- an unemotional guy is spilling all the beans about his masters plans after just been asked- is that part of his plans or what?

billion bruce lees
April 09, 2006, 12:49 PM
i was expecting sasuke, well more of him anyway.

am i suprised the chapter is the way it is? i am a nirvana fan, i know what happens after the quiet.

do i like the starkly different tone of part 2.

seeing as how i'm here everyday, like a crack addict with my hand out( me saying i don't like being teesed to death by kishi is a moot point, stop complaining( myself included) you know you love it)

kadoman
April 09, 2006, 04:17 PM
I wasn't expecting Sasuke in the end. The more I thought about it, the more I didn't think it likely. Kishi is really building up Sasuke's reapperance now - I sure hope he's got something grand in store for us. Clearly, Kishi likes Sasuke a lot, or else he wouldn't be treating him so preciously.

It looks like he also likes Sai a lot, because he's been cover boy 3 times now? I'd say Sai is gonna get some big 'character development' treatment in the near future - we're gonna see some awesome power and technique from him, I know it.

billion bruce lees
April 09, 2006, 04:29 PM
sai is a strpper in a skimpy outfit who does 2 step and doesn't strip aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh agony.

everyone is so tuned into him watching every step every movement, hoping, hoping, for just a little peek.

hahahah, the tension is killing me, i wanna see him really fight

do you think he'll join kabuto against them

Brede
April 10, 2006, 03:09 AM
what surprised me though is that sai- an unemotional guy is spilling all the beans about his masters plans after just been asked- is that part of his plans or what

I thought that it fits his character. Up to this point, Sai has not actualy 'lied' with a straight face. He says things (like trying to annoy Naruto) or he just keeps quiet (like not telling Sakura more about his art book). Its only when he tries to 'smile' that he seems to be hiding something. He is 'unemotional' so he probably doesn't really 'care' whether his master's plan succeeds or not, its just another mission :p

billion bruce lees
April 10, 2006, 03:19 AM
that would be so F^%@%*#% up if all of root didn't really care about thier missions. after danzou succeeds and "his" konoha gets wiped out.

Paine8823
April 10, 2006, 12:45 PM
:blink :blink :blink Sai's smile is creepy! He mentioned something about "A Smile is the best weopon" thingy...  it's so freaky! Still, he must have had a bad past. I wonder what happened then... By the way, even if Danzou and the third hokage were rivals, I don't think Donzou will work with Orochimaru to plot against Konoha. (Sai is misguided).
There's something i don't understand. Sai bro is Kabuto, right? What is the book about anyway? Why is the book so important?

kadoman
April 10, 2006, 12:55 PM
:blink :blink :blink Sai's smile is creepy! He mentioned something about "A Smile is the best weopon" thingy...  it's so freaky! Still, he must have had a bad past.

This is a Kishimoto character; having a bad past is a given! :) I reckon he's got his own personal competition going to see which character has endured the worst past...heh...

billion bruce lees
April 10, 2006, 04:37 PM
the thing that bothers me is the freakish speed the mommentum builds up in part 2, i mean, i don't know if i can handle another fight like the last too soon.

*blatant lying* it's just about ready to hit the fan..read last chapter a couple of times, everytime i read it , it becomes more tension filled

anyone else notice

thanx donno , it's great when someone understands you

Tanuki-dono
April 11, 2006, 01:45 PM
the thing that bothers me is the freakish speed the mommentum builds up in part 2, i mean, i don't know if i can handle another fight like the last too soon.

*blatant lying* it's just about ready to hit the fan..read last chapter a couple of times, everytime i read it , it becomes more tension filled

anyone else notice

I was wondering about that myself.  We had the bit with the four-tailed Kyuubi, and now we're speeding towards more action - it's a bit unnerving, really.  I feel like I'm being thrown around in a dysfunctional roller-coaster.  However, since Kabuto is on the way, perhaps we're going to have more strangeness and a change of pace.  Either that, or something regarding Sai's past is going to slow down the build-up...or it might add to it.  Most of the tension probably comes from the mere fact that they're present on Oro's territory and Sasuke isn't far away.  @.@  I suppose that, after the revelation of Danzou's intentions, and the fact that a confrontation with Kabuto is on the way, next chapter will be more telling concerning what direction we're heading.

arcticfox
April 20, 2006, 06:43 AM
Okay, I've figured it out. Sai will flash back to Naruto's, "I'll do anything to save him. Even work with someone like you," line and be all solemn. Then, when Team Yamato enters and confronts him and Kabuto, Sai will un-defect and immobilize Kabuto by surprise, saying that it was his mission to infiltrate Orochimaru's organization all along. The ANBU files are to show that Sai is lying and that Danzou was sincere. Then the reunited Team Yamato will go to confront Orochimaru and Sasuke. After a few words, Naruto and Sai will join together to fight Orochimaru while Yamato and Sakura fight Sasuke.

Dayum, spot on!