PDA

View Full Version : Complete Black God by Lim Dal Young & Park Sung Woo

IceProject
December 27, 2006, 12:40 AM
Mission Imposible! I'm looking for RAW scans of BG manga. This is for russian scanlating team. Please help!

Moved to Seinen Manga. ~ Ayah

zindryr
December 27, 2006, 02:19 PM
http://zin-seinen.devserver.org/series/black_god

Has volumes 1-4 and a couple of the latest chapters.

O-part MAb rank ??
May 07, 2007, 12:55 PM
what u think of it???

if u did not read it i recommend it very good

and if someone know this manga can u tell me where can i find place who discuss it and find raw manga for it

and how often does it relaese a month

thanx

erikrhys
May 07, 2007, 01:44 PM
dude, this isnt a seinen!

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1438

zindryr
May 07, 2007, 03:56 PM
Yes, it is seinen. It is published in Young Gangan which is a seinen magazine.

And since it is published in Young Gangan, it comes out twice a month.

RAWs (for the most part) can be found at my site: http://zin-seinen.vnmanga.com/series/black_god

I'm missing a few chapters but I'll hopefully fix that at some point.

eni
May 07, 2007, 07:06 PM
That is a pretty nice manga. I can only recommend it too <3

@erikrhys
MU is editable through the users like wikipedia. So while it mostly is correct, it can contain wrong or missing informations :amuse

erikrhys
May 07, 2007, 08:18 PM
sry, my bad O-part MAb rank ?? i didnt see it say seinen so i didnt think it was one.........sry for the confusion Y-Y

O-part MAb rank ??
May 09, 2007, 03:22 PM
thanx all for replay

where can i find place who translate it because in japan they reach 47 and we are only in 23 man 24 less so i want to work on it in scan that is

daniel1983
July 12, 2007, 05:14 PM
I have picked up reading Black God as well. Interesting manga....something a bit different.

I would definately like to to catch up to Japan on this one.....I think we are at chapter 26 now....

kikiboudka
September 23, 2007, 05:01 AM
If you like this manga, i recommend you check null's website (www.n-u-l-l.net) today or tomorow, cause a big surprise is coming.

Algent
November 21, 2007, 04:34 PM
Someone know where I could find raw of vol7 ? I can't wait for the scans ^^

ChaosCloud
January 26, 2008, 09:57 PM
this series look awesome man

Succubus
January 27, 2008, 12:15 AM
any needs Black God RAW v07 (http://rapidshare.com/files/80128400/Kuro_Kami_07.zip)? >_>

MaggeuS
January 27, 2008, 02:47 PM
Well, it IS really good. Great plot, great fighting scenes, and the characters all have charism.
I've read the 43 chapters for now, and I'll clearly look forward the next chapters.
I really recommand this, at least you should try it ! ;)

mab
January 27, 2008, 06:07 PM
i really like it :D

i wish there is translator for it

where can i found the raw ppl :D

thanx lain for this :D

Where did this manga reach in japan

if anyone wanna translate this plz send me a PM i will do everything else :D

kameroshiso
January 27, 2008, 08:04 PM
where can i download it subbed

Franckie
January 27, 2008, 10:35 PM
I finished reading the first 43 chapters not too long ago, and I have to admit I find the series enjoyable.

mab
January 28, 2008, 04:16 AM
i happy to tell u guys i found a translator who will help do this :D

so i have cleanned chapter 44 now waitting for his trans i hope it will be out soon :D

bax
January 28, 2008, 05:17 AM
I'm glad more and more people discovers this series :) Feels like it's worth it to write the manga pimping thing on the front page :XD

The story is getting interesting, really. I've been reading this title ever since Null started to scanlate it.

dedal_x
January 28, 2008, 01:20 PM
The bad thing is that it gets scanlated at a turtle speed... :(

mab
January 28, 2008, 06:18 PM
well i have been intersetted on this bax from long time i have start thread XD

well dedal_x i am on it now i promise it will be super fast if my friend give me the trans fast :D

Serpiente
January 28, 2008, 07:10 PM
The bad thing is that it gets scanlated at a turtle speed... :(

well, its only released twice a month anyway... they got two weeks to translate it before the next chapter is released

it would be much worse if it was released each week, but still took 2 weeks to translate

dedal_x
January 29, 2008, 03:57 AM
well dedal_x i am on it now i promise it will be super fast if my friend give me the trans fast :D

Yay!! YAY!!! Yaaaaaaaay!!!! ^____^

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

P.S>I really hope that this post won't be considered as flood.

mab
January 29, 2008, 12:39 PM
no i dont think so :D

ch 44 by null is out :D yaya fnally

big_p
January 29, 2008, 06:22 PM
so does this mean that this is going to become a standard on the new releases and raws section? I have only read the first two chapters but it seems interesting to me.

mab
January 30, 2008, 07:59 PM
well i hope it did, it deserve more love :D

i will drop this since null is back in the horse in this they will release one soon :D like one chapter a week

so i though why bother so i will look for new thing i will do

lilsizzo
February 01, 2008, 10:15 AM
can some one please upload the volumes of the manga through rapidshare or somewhere else besides mirc? please...thankx

imintheradio
February 02, 2008, 07:54 AM
havent read it yet,try to D/L it now..hopefully it is good as what u say!!thanks anyway
[hr]
thanks for this info!

jim mayniam
February 02, 2008, 09:39 AM
i read the first four chapters and really enjoyed it...i'm more of a buyer so, not wanting to ruin anymore, i promptly ordered the first three volumes from amazon...

thanks for the recommendation :D

Dr4G0nZ
February 02, 2008, 11:14 AM
It's actually pretty good; better than I expected.

mab
February 03, 2008, 09:48 PM
well this manga need more attention :D

lets hope to see more scan soon from null

and can someone tell me where did it reach in japan

squidbreath
February 06, 2008, 10:36 AM
I read all 44 chapters today... Pretty good, but the dicing up naked people for experiments bit killed me:darn

bax
February 06, 2008, 11:24 AM
and can someone tell me where did it reach in japan

Well... it is serialized in Young Gangan in Japan. As far as I know, Young Gangan is published biweekly, at the end of the first and third week.

Hollow Kurono
February 09, 2008, 11:29 AM
Finnaly caught up,this is a great manga,i love it,realy interestin and creative.Great charachter,everything,i feel good about it.Anyway theyre gonna beat those dogs,thats already a fact.My god Stainer and Excel cant die,they cant.

Note:Keita shouldnt act like that with Akane,he should already say that hes in love and thats how i want it.

Heretic
February 09, 2008, 01:00 PM
So... am I the only one that was somewhat amused/somewhat freaked by Keita and Shinobu?

Hollow Kurono
February 09, 2008, 04:56 PM
Amh u mean when Shinobu tried to kiss?Or theyre out of nowhere friendship?

redz16
February 09, 2008, 08:22 PM
can someone tell me when each chapter is released?

Heretic
February 10, 2008, 12:45 AM
I was referring to Shinobu looking like his mom. In fact they are basically the same person physically with different personalities. That kinda creeped me out when I read it.

Hollow Kurono
February 10, 2008, 06:57 AM
Amh no i wasnt,i dont remeber how i reacted.But she is realy atractive i can say that.

caesarpk
February 10, 2008, 09:54 AM
So is the newest scanlation/translation chapter 44?

FinalFan
February 13, 2008, 05:47 PM
Hey when is the next chapter gonna be released?

myopius
February 14, 2008, 12:51 AM
Yeah, the newest scanlation is 44.

FinalFan, on Null's site they say "We have the entire volume translated and it is now being edited little by little." That's what the status is. So in other words, each chapter is being cleaned/typset, then quality checked, then finalized, then released. If you have any specific questions you could always try to ask Null.

Anyway, yep, I love Black God. :D The art is just fantastic. The end of volume 7 is really intriguing... I also love all the omake chapters, really! You have to love omake chapters... I doubt will have many chances to see what else there is in the world of Black God outside of Keita and Kuro's perspective, so it's nice to have these little glimpses into the stories of other characters or the same characters in a different time and place. Same with Mirai Nikki and Claymore.

Yes, the whole Shinobu and Keita thing is very Freudian. He reached out and grabbed Akane's breast and said "mommy" during the volume 6 omake, if I remember right, didn't he? That and kissing the woman who looks exactly like his mother, and when doesn't know for sure ISN'T his mother (it's hard to know exactly what the truth is, here). There was one other incident I can't remember now, but yeah. I suppose the most important question is, exactly how old is Shinobu supposed to be? He's like 19, so if she had him at 14-24 she'd be 33-43.... Hmmm.

I'm grateful MangaHelpers put Black God as their series of the month.

Shrimp
February 14, 2008, 02:38 PM
uI'm grateful MangaHelpers put Black God as their series of the month.

Same with me, I wouldn't have checked this series otherwise. Not that I don't already have plenty to read anyway...

I really like Kuro's character, she's pretty much always childish and naive, and turns to a super-human fighting machine as soon as an enemy appears. I would have prefered if she had continued to use only boxing though, instead of "karate" (I'll be damned if that old geezer was doing karate... looks nothing like it).

KyanWan
February 15, 2008, 02:24 AM
Same with me, I wouldn't have checked this series otherwise. Not that I don't already have plenty to read anyway...

I really like Kuro's character, she's pretty much always childish and naive, and turns to a super-human fighting machine as soon as an enemy appears. I would have prefered if she had continued to use only boxing though, instead of "karate" (I'll be damned if that old geezer was doing karate... looks nothing like it).

Oi! Martial arts > Boxing

Why?

Well, you kick AND punch + have some killer throws - and - breakin' bones isn't out of the question. ;) If you do Martial Arts - you can box too. I have no doubts ... other than that you'd need to hold yourself back hardcore.

Oh - and not to mention your legs hurt like hell the next day.

/Got a massive headache after being brutalized by a 2nd Deg. BB - dam ... this dude is brutal. The more he sees you try, the worse he pushes you. [ESPECIALLY - if he sees you improving. Not because the guy's antagonistic - but because he knows you care about your training & moving forward. :P ]

The further I go - the more respect I have for them.

===

But, seriously - whoever decided to make Black God featured -

*WOOT!*

:yourock

Million thanks for that. It's one of my new favorite series. Kicks ass, literally.

Hey when is the next chapter gonna be released?

It's a bimonthly series -with big chapters- that's trans'd a bit slow [<= big chapters]. Give it some time ... I have a feeling it's probably coming REAL soon.

Shrimp
February 15, 2008, 04:31 AM
Oi! Martial arts > Boxing

Why?

Well, you kick AND punch + have some killer throws - and - breakin' bones isn't out of the question. ;) If you do Martial Arts - you can box too. I have no doubts ... other than that you'd need to hold yourself back hardcore.

I can't argue with that, really ;) ; but my point was that having Kuro only use boxing kinda made her character unique, an "in your face" fighting style, whereas now I find her to be a little too generic, if that makes sense.

Heretic
February 16, 2008, 01:59 AM
True enough, but moving to a more efficient fighting style, so to say, was the logical thing to do. Nothing wrong with logic. Yes i'm also looking forward to the rest of volume 7, I've seen the raw and i'm really wondering what they are saying there...

KyanWan
February 16, 2008, 05:24 PM
I can't argue with that, really ;) ; but my point was that having Kuro only use boxing kinda made her character unique, an "in your face" fighting style, whereas now I find her to be a little too generic, if that makes sense.

I see where you're coming from.

Hmm, well you know - if she sticks to punching she'll be unique among martial artists - well, competition at least. :P

Wussies always use their legs. Meh, so cheap.

lupinos
February 18, 2008, 07:34 PM
I like the fact that Kuro is learning to go beyond boxing, as a kick-boxer myself I can say most people in the real world know how to box, and getting in a stance to box they leave themselves defenseless to kicks. As far as in the manga, becoming more proficient with her whole body as a weapon rather than merely her fists, it opens the door to much more dramatic fights. As a boxer she could only really use fancy-footwork, and dance around until she has an opening to punch. As a martial artist she can more effectively parry/counter her opponents and it enables attacks with more flair. Which looks cooler a hook thrown to the temple or a spinning jump kick to the jaw? All characters need to grow as a series progresses and the action gets more beefed up. Logically, as the enemies get more powerful and more fierce, Kuro needs to be able to take the action to the next level; the same tricks won't always work and if they did we'd all lose interest.

I can see the argument for her becoming too "generic" by moving on from boxing, but did you see the weapons training during the flashback? At least Kuro isn't going to become a weapons expert. Out of the manga I read, there are WAAAY more weapons fighting than hand-to-hand. And with this manga there is still the exceed to ponder. If she stuck merely to boxing her exceed would be drastically weak, as the only efficient application of said exceed would be in a punch. Imagine the possibilities that have formed for her exceed now..... Not only with kicks/punches, can you imagine a head butt or an armbar? The only limitation to her exceed (other than how many times Keita can withstand it) is that it must be on impact, what if she struck the elbow and wrist? Or did a flipping grapple/throw that ended with an exceed putting her foot through the opponents head?

Atleast we can all agree that this manga is an excellent manga thus far and I give mad props to whoever put it on as featured manga, This manga rules.

naruto11
February 21, 2008, 01:29 AM
Does anyone know any direct download or torrent link to english translated version of these manga?

Thanks

Shrimp
February 21, 2008, 06:02 AM
Does anyone know any direct download or torrent link to english translated version of these manga?

Thanks

I think they are available on stoptazmo, but you may need to register first.

FinalFan
February 21, 2008, 07:48 PM
there are translated versions on mangatraders.com but you have to register first

shrimpy
February 21, 2008, 08:17 PM
For the people who are griping about slow speed, please know that Null joint projects are all about quality, and they only release chapters off of tank raws, not magazine scans.

The reason it's slow is mainly because of having to wait for the volumes to be released, plus this is a bi-monthly comic so that really slows it up. Currently everything up to vol 7 has been scanlated, vol 8 is not out yet.

Hollow Kurono
February 22, 2008, 02:14 PM
The new chapter was preety cool,poor Kuro,those muts gonna take her terra and then rip her to shreads,Keita u have do to something man.I think hell come up with something to beat them up.

KyanWan
February 25, 2008, 03:16 AM
One request -

^_^

It wasn't a bad one, but - I was sort of notified of the new chapter by that comment above.

Please mark (hide) the spoils kthx.

But sure - was pretty good. And I'm sure the next will be too.

BTW - I checked up on Null's site - finishing what was out there left me drooling for more of this series. I did see they only do the volumes - and the way they're "behind" - it looks like they sort-of keep up with the magazine by being on the previous volume. I say, it will work out if you just hold back & follow their releases instead of YG. )

It looks like the recent "delay" was due to some of the group being *very* busy.

* Edit *

No. 46 is out today ( 2-29-08. )

mab
March 02, 2008, 04:39 PM
they just release double release i think back to back 46-47

go go read it

it was too good and moving too :D

Hollow Kurono
March 09, 2008, 04:39 AM
Yeah good work Keita,i dont like dogs,poor Kuro tho,*sniff* but the thing that got me more is that Grampa made a contract damn!!

P.S:I had this silly dream this week that one of those sisters made a contract with Cell,yes the one from DBZ,i imediatly woke up!
Poor Grampa and Kakuma,but Hiy is going down,he wont win.Keita and Kuro will make sure of it,or maybe the woman that looks Keitas mom will stop the synchro and wham down goes Hiyu.Great chapter non the less.

KyanWan
May 09, 2008, 03:34 AM
For the people who are griping about slow speed, please know that Null joint projects are all about quality, and they only release chapters off of tank raws, not magazine scans.

The reason it's slow is mainly because of having to wait for the volumes to be released, plus this is a bi-monthly comic so that really slows it up. Currently everything up to vol 7 has been scanlated, vol 8 is not out yet.

Hey, anyone have a clue when Vol 8 will be avaialble?

Shrimp
May 09, 2008, 10:16 AM
Hey, anyone have a clue when Vol 8 will be avaialble?

According to the official site, it'll be out on May 24th. That's gonna be two looong weeks...

Succubus
May 09, 2008, 10:19 AM
yea, vol 8 cover looks awesome >_<

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/magazine/yg/comics/images/large_manhole_kurokami8.jpg

KyanWan
June 20, 2008, 03:33 PM
But what's even more awesome than that cover - is that the volume is finally out. :)

Can't wait for more of this killer series. Damn good.

Kuroshiro
July 22, 2008, 03:45 AM
But what's even more awesome than that cover - is that the volume is finally out. :)

Can't wait for more of this killer series. Damn good.

Hi, is there still someone who is translating this manwa? I know it is licensed in USA! If yes, where can I find the chapters after 50?

Hopefully,
Kuroshiro

KyanWan
August 13, 2008, 01:28 PM
They're slow with the new stuff ... but the licensee is even SLOWER. Keep patient - it's a good series, worth a wait. ;)

Please, don't post these links ;)

miyavisoap
August 17, 2008, 07:19 AM
i just read volume 8 and its great!!!
god... im loving this series more and more as it goes lol

(anybody want raws for volume 8???)

caesarpk
August 18, 2008, 10:14 AM
Is it in Japanese? Then yes, please PM.

miyavisoap
August 18, 2008, 08:27 PM
srry caesarpk san... it's in korean =////

geassman
August 20, 2008, 10:05 PM
Pm me please.^_^

I'm kinda confused. Is this a manga or manhwa?

miyavisoap
August 21, 2008, 07:08 PM
well, the authors are korean but they published this one in japan.
and i'll pm you in a minute...

geassman
September 01, 2008, 03:57 PM
So technically this is manga?

Did anyone read latest chap? It was awesome.:)

miyavisoap
September 01, 2008, 06:31 PM
So technically this is manga?
Yeah, that's how i understand it. And it also goes from right to left.

morefire
September 10, 2008, 02:27 AM
Can you PM me also. I really want to read this.

Uchiha_Crystal
September 10, 2008, 02:21 PM
PM please. I like this manga it is of my favorite ones.

caesarpk
September 10, 2008, 03:31 PM
okay, even it's in korean...Can you PM me the raws?

rocker2
September 10, 2008, 11:24 PM
Can someone send me the raws for vol 8 as well? Please? Thanks. :-)

Uchiha_Crystal
December 23, 2008, 01:05 PM
Vol 9 Cover :tem

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x61/Uchiha_Crystal/large_kurokami9.jpg

miyavisoap
December 24, 2008, 05:28 PM
omg! i cant wait til the raw comes out!!!

Shurou
January 25, 2009, 12:44 AM
Am I correct in believing that this manhwa is done by the same creators of "NOW" and its prequel (천랑열전, I think it's called)? If you have Korean OR Japanese RAWs and need some help translating (or just wanna share the love ;)), please PM me too~

miyavisoap
February 01, 2009, 09:12 PM
well, this is technically not a manhwa cuz even tho im dal young is definitely korean, this series is ongoing orginally in japan :amuse

Uchiha_Crystal
February 06, 2009, 04:09 PM
Vol 10 cover and cover of a guide of the characters

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x61/Uchiha_Crystal/book_10.jpg http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x61/Uchiha_Crystal/guide_book.jpg

fedeternum
March 05, 2009, 05:32 PM
new chapters???? when?????

SiX_TaiLeD_SmOkEr_
June 13, 2009, 09:15 AM
Awesome Manga!!
It's fantastic!!

argetlam87
June 16, 2009, 03:55 AM
mmh...
Do you know if (and eventually where) is possible to download the english scans with the original english-tankobone's translation?
Anyway it's a great manga/manwa or what the hell it is XD
Kuro pawa!

PS: If it's not allowed to post here, send me a pm, TY ;)

TheCracker
September 01, 2009, 06:41 PM
Can someone PLEASE scanlate this manga? I want to read it, its stuck at chapter 61 and no one scanlates it, its just a waste, this manga is good!

smokeesid
September 02, 2009, 01:50 AM
I have checked the raw, It seems like it is turning into Lolicon and chances is to witness love relationship in b/w kuro and Kouta(i think that was his name, i am no sure) which is a bit out of my taste

argetlam87
September 03, 2009, 04:05 AM
Mmh... Are you sure about it?
The story seems to be mutch different from how you paint it...

Bugzee
February 18, 2010, 06:54 PM
Black God's the first manhwa I've picked up on! I have to say some of the drawings are very impressive! I've enjoyed reading it so far and I only wish that the chapters came out on a more frequent basis :s. I hope we get ch. 66 very soooooooon! :tem

Zave
March 19, 2010, 09:04 PM
the group that was scanlating this serie seems to be pretty much dead :(
doesn't anybody want to pick it up?

you would get my gratitude ;)

Bugzee
July 25, 2010, 05:03 PM
Important Announcement!

Finally! Ladies and Gents, Black God (Kuro Kami) has been picked up once again....this time by Maigo Scans (http://www.mangaupdates.com/groups.html?id=2948)! Kanpai!
:confetti

It would be great (and much appreciated) if you show some love and support to the group by posting a simple thank you post on their forums/irc//message board. :) They deserve more credit dammit! :shakefist

Anywhoo....ya'll can check the news out here (http://maigoscans.co.cc/category/kurokami/).

You'll be able to find the most recent chapter updates/releases at:

- http://www.mangatraders.com/manga/series/281

Enjoy~