PDA

View Full Version : Discussion The Bleach Humor thread

kiddo7
May 13, 2007, 10:33 PM
I just read this article on Uncyclopedia.com and died laughing.
If you are even in the least interested in fashion, like to make fun of fashion, or don't care one way or another. And you are a fan of bleach, You owe it to yourself to read this article.

Kubo Tite is a Fashion designer who got his start after his initial pitch for an anime was rejected by publisher, noting that they liked his designs none the less.

This is an amazingly well written and witty, I just had to share it. anyway here is the link. (http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Bleach)

on that note, if any of you find or know of anything out there that in your opinion is guaranteed to produce major laughs and is bleach related please feel free to post it here.
Everybody loves a good laugh, be it in the form of video, audio, graphics or literature.

P.S.: if we get enough funnies I might make a list right here in the first post so that you do not have to spend a lot of time hunting for your giggles. but now I am lazy and it is late and there is only one link...
[hr]

images
Bleach, in one image (http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/18918482/?qo=31&q=bleach&qh=boost%3Apopular+age_sigma%3A24h+age_scale%3A5)

articles
Kubo Tite's exploits in fashion (http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Bleach)

videos
Byakuya sings enka (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_hOTSYZq4Q)
Kaname Tousen, Best glasses (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe7RMsk8sS8)

[hr][hr][hr]

This thread is now a general humor for Bleach. Post here anything humorous you have related to Bleach (funny pictures/lines from the manga, jokes you have come up with based on Bleach, etc.).

abu_89
May 13, 2007, 11:00 PM
hehe... quite funny.

Hitsugaya_333
May 14, 2007, 12:39 AM
:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD:XD

*bookmarks* I'm going to share that with my friends.

Vegetoacs
May 14, 2007, 01:05 AM
Rofl...that was awesomely funny, and really REALLY well put together. I'm guessing the entire idea for that came from tite's colour spreads.....as awesome as they always are XD

I second hitsu's idea...that's so going around my friends :D

Silhouette
May 16, 2007, 07:28 PM
lol thanks for the link dude, I like the covers a lot.

blackenedeath
May 16, 2007, 08:47 PM
was kind of slow at the start but got hilarious at the end.... thanks for the link

woody_green
May 18, 2007, 03:49 AM
The part that made me laugh so hard:

Blind reggae musician Kaname Tousen also stated in an interview that he loves Bleach because of its vivid colors and eye-catching designs. How he came up with this conclusion? Nobody knows.

blackenedeath
May 18, 2007, 05:35 PM
The part that made me laugh so hard:

Blind reggae musician Kaname Tousen also stated in an interview that he loves Bleach because of its vivid colors and eye-catching designs. How he came up with this conclusion? Nobody knows.

that part made me laugh hard along with the one that mentions something like the hot fights/tensions between urahara and kubo make it seem like they have the greatest sex in the world or something like that. The last few paragraphs are hilarious

Pollux
May 24, 2007, 07:15 AM
Although I did not find it that funny at first, I find the models' description and the famous people wearing Bleach really good.
Great find and thank you for the link.

kiddo7
May 24, 2007, 05:37 PM
Hey guys,
I am glad to see that some of you enjoyed my find but I was kinda hoping that others would start posting links to bleach related funny stuff too. I am sure there must be more out there.
oh well...

woody_green
May 25, 2007, 04:36 AM
What about these?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_hOTSYZq4Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe7RMsk8sS8

kiddo7
May 25, 2007, 11:35 PM
I loved the one with the glasses. Although the laugh track is sorta disturbing but maybe that is just me.

Added to first post.

woody_green
May 26, 2007, 05:52 AM
Those vids were from Bleach Soul Sonic 2005, I think. During those events, the seiyuu (voice actors) put on a really nice show. Someone uploaded Soul Sonic 2006 vids too, but they're subtitled in Chinese, and I can't understand. :scry

Impel Down
May 27, 2007, 11:25 AM
Yeah, those were, um, those were not funny.

kiddo7
May 27, 2007, 11:38 AM
Yeah, those were, um, those were not funny.

Your opinion was noted.
Now, would you mind providing something that, according to your high standards, is funny?

Impel Down
May 27, 2007, 12:12 PM
My standards aren't "high", just general. For instance, Scrubs is funny. South Park is not.

kiddo7
May 27, 2007, 04:07 PM
In that case let us ignore the comment about your standards and concentrate on the fact that we have yet to see any contribution of yours in this thread.

I opened this thread for the laughs. I laughed when I read the article so I wanted to share it (and going by the response I was not the only one) and I also laughed when I watched the clips provided by woody. The purpose of this thread to to enjoy hilarity of the Bleach type (in whatever form it may show itself). Pointing out that what we are laughing at is in fact not funny, while being informative, does not contribute to this purpose (for that matter neither does this argument).
However we where blessed by a higher force with the presence of an individual with "general standards" someone who knows "funny" when he/she sees it. So I asked if you, would be willing to provide us with a few chuckles at least, or, if you are so generous, maybe a few giggles. It seems however we were not worthy of your time.
So now I am at a loss. For what I thought was "funny" turns out to be "not funny" and the one person who knows "funny" will not show us the way. Whatever is left for us to do now, but to wallow in our own ignorance until this thread is ancient and forgotten?

P.S. I have no idea why I wrote this reply, it just happened at the spur of the moment. But let there be no misunderstanding; I bear no ill feelings towards Impel Down, this reply was written entirely without any form or likeness of malevolence, spite, indignation or the intent to flame, shame or otherwise disgrace the aforementioned party. It was intended solely as a prompt to stay on topic.

P.P.S. It is a proven and well documented fact that I am prone to long windedness.

Richo
May 28, 2007, 07:59 AM
when i did read some of the stuff i could barely stop laughing, and being astonished at how someone was able to something funny:)

Impel Down
May 28, 2007, 08:04 AM
In that case let us ignore the comment about your standards and concentrate on the fact that we have yet to see any contribution of yours in this thread.

I opened this thread for the laughs. I laughed when I read the article so I wanted to share it (and going by the response I was not the only one) and I also laughed when I watched the clips provided by woody. The purpose of this thread to to enjoy hilarity of the Bleach type (in whatever form it may show itself). Pointing out that what we are laughing at is in fact not funny, while being informative, does not contribute to this purpose (for that matter neither does this argument).
However we where blessed by a higher force with the presence of an individual with "general standards" someone who knows "funny" when he/she sees it. So I asked if you, would be willing to provide us with a few chuckles at least, or, if you are so generous, maybe a few giggles. It seems however we were not worthy of your time.
So now I am at a loss. For what I thought was "funny" turns out to be "not funny" and the one person who knows "funny" will not show us the way. Whatever is left for us to do now, but to wallow in our own ignorance until this thread is ancient and forgotten?

P.S. I have no idea why I wrote this reply, it just happened at the spur of the moment. But let there be no misunderstanding; I bear no ill feelings towards Impel Down, this reply was written entirely without any form or likeness of malevolence, spite, indignation or the intent to flame, shame or otherwise disgrace the aforementioned party. It was intended solely as a prompt to stay on topic.

P.P.S. It is a proven and well documented fact that I am prone to long windedness.

I apologize. I just didn't think it was funny, but it isn't your fault. Many people say my sense of humor is odd. For example, I'm the only one I know who thinks King of the Hill is hilarious. With that behind us, I hope we can be BBFs...or not. Whatever.

OhDearMoshe
June 01, 2007, 01:12 PM
Moooving off of the angry disagreements. I found these hilarious and am off to find some right now. A trek as you may. To keep you mouth buds wet (Though admitably its not Bleach though I do have plans to change that at some point so any sugestions on how to make em tie in send my way) search Gothemo into Unclyclopedia for an entry of mine about a year or so back, I came across it a month or so back and wondered how the hell I came up with it. Anyway off to bleach stuff....

kiddo7
June 01, 2007, 03:50 PM
@impel down
I am glad to see you were not permanently banned, I hope the ban was not a result (direct or indirect) of our discussion in this thread. I like hearing what you have to say, and you seem like an interesting person. would be a shame if we lost you.

@ohdearmoshe
Cool, I can't wait to see what you dig up.

@myself
you should learn to stay on topic!

yes you are, now go find more funny Bleach stuff. btw, the (hyperlinked) orihime part on uncyclopedia is my favourite part.:XD

Impel Down
June 01, 2007, 04:15 PM
Okay, so you want funny Bleach stuff?
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/18918482/?qo=31&q=bleach&qh=boost%3Apopular+age_sigma%3A24h+age_scale%3A5
There.

kiddo7
June 01, 2007, 04:45 PM
^yesssssss!!!!!!
that is a good one.

note to self, I am sure i already posted this reply about 10 minutes earlier. oh well...

OhDearMoshe
June 01, 2007, 04:48 PM
Okay, so you want funny Bleach stuff?
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/18918482/?qo=31&q=bleach&qh=boost%3Apopular+age_sigma%3A24h+age_scale%3A5
There.

Such a rip of of VGCats. Here (http://www.zestuff.com/vgcats/apparel/519/)

Theres more of that hanging around and when I re look at the comics Ill find the oens bout bleach. Forgot about this tbh XD

Impel Down
June 01, 2007, 05:52 PM
First off, I'm positive that the Deviantart pic came before that shirt, and that shirt was only made because of this:
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=225

OhDearMoshe
June 02, 2007, 07:41 AM
Yup your right silly me. Still there was another comic that VG Cat's one was based oe ealier in the VG cats series!

Impel Down
June 02, 2007, 10:36 AM
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=148

Is this the one you're referring to?

OhDearMoshe
June 02, 2007, 04:46 PM
Yes and no, Im sure there was another one hes done about the rat flail but maybe Im wrong. Good finds! (Mostly cos I didn't have to go find them)

Impel Down
June 02, 2007, 04:48 PM
Yeah, I just know what to search for. I've got a weird memory like that, I can remember and find what I'm looking for a lot, even if I don't remember what is on what I'm looking for.

Naelyan
June 06, 2007, 04:09 PM
That's really funny, i'd never seen this site before... I especially like the sexual scandal between matsumoto and renji, hilarious

sk.nite
May 29, 2008, 10:42 AM
:turtle Bleach Records :turtle

BEST FIGHT EVER: Ganju vs. Ichigo (watch episode 23 of the anime XD)

Quickest defeat:
-1st place- Ichigo vs. Byakuya (1st fight): 0.07 seconds
-2nd place- Komamura vs. Aizen: 1.1 seconds
-3rd place- Chad vs. Nnoitra: 1.6 seconds

Lowest number of victories against strong guys: Chad, Orihime, Renji: 0

Lowest number of victories overall, despite having godlike powers: Orihime: 1

Most embarassing defeat:
-1st place- Deeroy : OHKOed by Rukia (also only adjucha level arrancar who was defeated without releasing)
Note: Rukia is weak. Just accept it. She was defeated by a normal hollow.
-2nd place- 1st, 2nd and 4th squad vice captains: OHKOed by Ichigo.
Note2:If you have a more humillating defeat in mind, post it and I'll consider it.

"Kurosaki kun" most times repeated: Orihime: 356 times

"Aizen taichou" most times repeated: Hinamori: 78 times

Highest number of non-small fry shinigami pwned: Aizen: 6 (Hinamori XD, Histugaya, Ichigo, Renji, Komamura, Kensei)

Funniest quote ever: Yachiru: "I will stand in heaven" (refer to colorful bleach omake #31)

Most times kidnapped: Orihime: 2 times

Worst haircut: Shinji (Shinigami)

Most times impaled/run through/stabbed: Rukia: 4

Most different haircuts: Tousen: 4

Worst bankai: Hihiou Zabimaru

Most tsundere charachter:
-1st place- Nanao
-2nd place- Kuukaku

:kenya Battle records :kenya W/D/L (until past arc)
Kurosaki Ichigo: 11/3/6
Zaraki Kenpachi: 1/1/0
Abarai Renji: 1/0/4 (how sad...)
Hitsugaya Toshirou: 1/1/1
Kuchiki Rukia: 2/0/2
Kuchiki Byakuya: 4/0/1
Madarame Ikkaku: 1/0/1
Matsumoto Rangiku: 2/0/0 (WTF? GT has a perfect record?)
Shihouin Yoruichi: 2/0/0
Urahara Kisuke: 2/0/0
Ichimaru Gin: 1/1/0
Tousen Kaname: 1/0/1
Aizen Sousuke: 3/0/0 (you da man!)
Sado Yasutora: 3/0/2
Ishida Uryuu: 4/0/2
Grand Fisher: 0/1/1 (R.I.P.)
Grimmjow Jaggerjack: 2/0/2
Ulquiorra Schiffer: 1/0/1
Nnoitra Jiruga: 3/0/1
Szayel Aporro Grantz: 1/0/1
Yammi: 1/0/2

Post your records HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31955)

Tsukisama
May 29, 2008, 11:13 AM
Quickest defeat:
-1st place- Ichigo vs. Byakuya (1st fight): 0.07 seconds
-2nd place- Komamura vs. Aizen: 1.1 seconds
-3rd place- Chad vs. Nnoitra: 1.6 seconds (the time it took Nnoitra to say "Is that all you've got?" XD)

I would say that the quickest defeat was probably Nanao vs. Yamamoto. Just as she was about to attack him to buy Shunsui and Ukitake more time, Yama-ji pwns her with reiatsu.

Lowest number of victories against strong guys: Chad, Orihime: 0

This would depend on whom you would consider strong. In the earlier chapters, when our expectations were lower, they defeated some people whom we may have considered formiddable at the time (Orihime actually only defeated that hollow that controlled Tatsuki).

Only based on our current perceptions of strength have the two of them not defeated anyone of merit, but if that is the case, then I would add Renji to your list as well. (I could add others too, but I think you are limiting yourself to fairly prominent characters.) The strongest (and only) guy Renji has ever defeated was Yylfordt, but he was weaker than Gantenbainne whom Chad defeated.

Most embarassing defeat: Deeroy : OHKO by Rukia (also only adjucha level arrancar who was defeated without releasing)

What is so embarassing about being defeated by Rukia? She is a fairly competent shinigami (she's certainly more impressive than Renji even with his bankai :p). Plus, Yylfordt did qualify his defeat at the hands of Rukia by stating that he was basically just an arrancar in name only and thus was rather weak.

Highest number of captain class shinigami pwned: Aizen: 6 (Hinamori XD, Histugaya, Ichigo, Renji, Komamura, Kensei)

I realize that you are saying this with humorous intent, but Hinamori is nowhere near captain-class. (I also would not label Renji as captain-class either, since it is not just achieving bankai that makes you on the level of a captain.)

Funniest quote ever: Yachiru: "I will stand in heaven" (refer to colorful bleach omakes or official bootleg)

I'm not judging your humor or anything, but I simply do not understand the humor of that statement. In what context is it made? (I am assuming the context is wherein the humor lies.)

sk.nite
May 29, 2008, 11:42 AM
I would say that the quickest defeat was probably Nanao vs. Yamamoto. Just as she was about to attack him to buy Shunsui and Ukitake more time, Yama-ji pwns her with reiatsu.

I consider it a fight when both contendants draw their weapons .

This would depend on whom you would consider strong. In the earlier chapters, when our expectations were lower, they defeated some people whom we may have considered formiddable at the time (Orihime actually only defeated that hollow that controlled Tatsuki).

Only based on our current perceptions of strength have the two of them not defeated anyone of merit, but if that is the case, then I would add Renji to your list as well. (I could add others too, but I think you are limiting yourself to fairly prominent characters.) The strongest (and only) guy Renji has ever defeated was Yylfordt, but he was weaker than Gantenbainne whom Chad defeated.

You're right about this one. I'll add him to the list of eternal losers.

I realize that you are saying this with humorous intent, but Hinamori is nowhere near captain-class. (I also would not label Renji as captain-class either, since it is not just achieving bankai that makes you on the level of a captain.)

I meant captain class in rank (T & FT), not power.

I'm not judging your humor or anything, but I simply do not understand the humor of that statement. In what context is it made? (I am assuming the context is wherein the humor lies.)

You're correct, the humor is on the context. If you want know what that is then look at the omake. I have a thing against explaining jokes.

Tsukisama
May 29, 2008, 11:52 AM
I consider it a fight when both contendants draw their weapons.

Nanao was in the process of drawing her weapon, and Yamamoto overwhelmed before she even had the chance to remove her zanpakutou (presumably) from her sleeve. It is evident that she was on the eve of starting something and thus was a willing opponent. In any event, if you were to count this, it would be the fastest defeat, as it would probably be on the order of milliseconds.

I meant captain class in rank (T & FT), not power.

If you are referring to rank, then not only should Hinamori and Renji be excluded from the list but Ichigo as well, since none of them have the actual rank of captain. Power-wise, only Hinamori and Renji (he's not quite there yet) should be excluded.

You're correct, the humor is on the context. If you want know what that is then look at the omake. I have a thing against explaining jokes.

Do have a reference to this omake? It would be more helpful than me having to search through the entire manga (and possibly the anime series and databook) for this.

patedecarne
May 29, 2008, 11:57 AM
Great topic, sk.nite!

Is every kind of record allowed to be posted here?

OK then;

-Squad with the greatest number of bad peoples so far: 5º squad(Aizen, Gin, Tousen, LOL!)

-most pwned character in SS arc: Renji(defeated by Ichigo, then Byakuya and finally Aizen)

Pollux
May 29, 2008, 11:58 AM
The omake can be found on Bleachasylum (http://www.bleachasylum.com/showthread.php?t=1581). It's "colourful Bleach 31".

Are you sure Inoue only said "kurosaki-kun" 356 times ? I thought she said it more than that :D

And, for D-Roy defence, wasn't he a Gillian and not an Adjucha ? In GJ's flash-back, D-Roy's is closer to the shape of a Gillian and it has been said that he could not evolve because he had been bitten.

sk.nite
May 29, 2008, 12:14 PM
Nanao was in the process of drawing her weapon, and Yamamoto overwhelmed before she even had the chance to remove her zanpakutou (presumably) from her sleeve. It is evident that she was on the eve of starting something and thus was a willing opponent. In any event, if you were to count this, it would be the fastest defeat, as it would probably be on the order of milliseconds.

You have a point there. But still, look at how the three fights I listed ended (with the one defeated lying almost dead) and how Yamamoto didn't even bother to at least cut her a little (or scorching her).

If you are referring to rank, then not only should Hinamori and Renji be excluded from the list but Ichigo as well, since none of them have the actual rank of captain. Power-wise, only Hinamori and Renji (he's not quite there yet) should be excluded.

I'll change the classification then
Edit: I don't know how to englobe every shinigami pwned by aizen. Suggestions are welcome.
[hr]

The omake can be found on Bleachasylum (http://www.bleachasylum.com/showthread.php?t=1581). It's "colourful Bleach 31".

Are you sure Inoue only said "kurosaki-kun" 356 times ? I thought she said it more than that :D

And, for D-Roy defence, wasn't he a Gillian and not an Adjucha ? In GJ's flash-back, D-Roy's is closer to the shape of a Gillian and it has been said that he could not evolve because he had been bitten.

I think that if I actually counted them that number would be much higher XD

Deeroy was an adjucha, but he was a very weak one.

Tsukisama
May 29, 2008, 12:55 PM

Thanks. I read all of the omake listed there, and I agree that Yachiri's scene was very funny. In my opinion, I found Captain Unohana's part in omake 31, Captain Yamamoto trying to get his tea into the festival, and the 12th division's part in the festival preparation also very hilarious.

You have a point there. But still, look at how the three fights I listed ended (with the one defeated lying almost dead) and how Yamamoto didn't even bother to at least cut her a little (or scorching her).

It is true that he did not do any physical (or at least not any perceptible significant) damage to her, since the record was "quickest defeat," I believed that it was relevant as he did defeat her and very quickly.

I'll change the classification then
Edit: I don't know how to englobe every shinigami pwned by aizen. Suggestions are welcome.

How about "most notable shinigami defeated?"

sk.nite
May 29, 2008, 02:42 PM
How about "most notable shinigami defeated?"

For the moment I'll stick with non-small fry, but thanks for the suggestion.
[hr]

Great topic, sk.nite!

Is every kind of record allowed to be posted here?

Thanks and yes, you're welcome to post any kind of record.

-Squad with the greatest number of bad peoples so far: 5º squad(Aizen, Gin, Tousen, LOL!)

Wouldn't that make the 5th squad "The most evil squad"? That would be their specialization :)

Tsukisama
May 29, 2008, 03:08 PM
Most embarassing defeat: Deeroy : OHKO by Rukia (also only adjucha level arrancar who was defeated without releasing)
Note: Rukia is weak. Just accept it. She was defeated by a normal hollow.
Note2:If you have a more humillating defeat in mind, post it and I'll consider it.

Given the displays of power that we have seen from Rukia post SS arc (i.e., in every other battle she has had as a shinigami), her loss to the hollow at the beginning of the series does not seem like it is something natural. Perhaps Urahara did something to her to make her lose, knowing that she would have to then enter the gigai he would then give to her that would drain her reiatsu, eventually making her a normal human soul and ensuring that the Hougyoku would remain hidden forever.

Morlun
June 01, 2008, 02:18 AM

LOL

Yachiru = genius. :)

ttxdragon
June 01, 2008, 07:03 AM
hmmm I dunno if Byakuya vs. Ichigo is the fastest loss, but I guess we could put the "3 vice vs. Ichigo" as the most humiliating defeat of several captainclass captains in the shortest amount of time until now.

@tsukisama: "Captain class" in the Bleach Manga refers to Captains and Vice-Captains alike. Since a Captain and a Vice Captain afterall still hold the name of Captain, the latter just with less 'power' than the former. :)

Splat
June 01, 2008, 09:26 AM
most times impaled/run through/stabbed should go to ichigo, or at least be tied between ichigo and rukia, depending on your definition of stabbed.
he got impaled by grand fisher during their fight, stabbed by byakuya just before he defeated renji in the real world, stabbed again by kenpachi straight through zangetsu and into his chest, and impaled on ulquiorras hand, which makes 4, the debatable one for if he takes it outright is when aizen nearly cut him in half, since that was more a slash than a stab.

Zeus-Tails
June 01, 2008, 11:08 AM
How about this:

Best "Turnaround 'WTF JUST HAPPENED'" scene award. Scenes where you think something will do a certain way and then it just goes the opposite.

First Nomination: Aizen stopping Ichigo's music (I think everyone knows what I'm referring to)

Second Nomination: Ishida high and mighty entrance against Szayel only to be beaten like a rag doll soon after

Third Nomination: Chad's new powers, beating an ex-Espada then being pwned by Nnoitra in less than a minute later

Fourth Nomination: Rukia looking strong by defeating D-Roy with one blow, only to have Grimmjow toss her aside like a piece of bad fish a minute later

Tsukisama
June 01, 2008, 04:15 PM
@tsukisama: "Captain class" in the Bleach Manga refers to Captains and Vice-Captains alike. Since a Captain and a Vice Captain afterall still hold the name of Captain, the latter just with less 'power' than the former. :)

Really? Is this stated in the manga somewhere, because I would have thought otherwise. Captains have been made to seem in the manga as greatly more powerful than vice-captains, and so including them in the same class seems erroneous.

sk.nite
June 01, 2008, 04:34 PM
most times impaled/run through/stabbed should go to ichigo, or at least be tied between ichigo and rukia, depending on your definition of stabbed.
he got impaled by grand fisher during their fight, stabbed by byakuya just before he defeated renji in the real world, stabbed again by kenpachi straight through zangetsu and into his chest, and impaled on ulquiorras hand, which makes 4, the debatable one for if he takes it outright is when aizen nearly cut him in half, since that was more a slash than a stab.

You're right, but Rukia has been in far less fights than Ichigo, so her average is higher :D

Morlun
June 02, 2008, 03:21 PM
How about this:

Best "Turnaround 'WTF JUST HAPPENED'" scene award. Scenes where you think something will do a certain way and then it just goes the opposite.

First Nomination: Aizen stopping Ichigo's music (I think everyone knows what I'm referring to)

Second Nomination: Ishida high and mighty entrance against Szayel only to be beaten like a rag doll soon after

Third Nomination: Chad's new powers, beating an ex-Espada then being pwned by Nnoitra in less than a minute later

Fourth Nomination: Rukia looking strong by defeating D-Roy with one blow, only to have Grimmjow toss her aside like a piece of bad fish a minute later

My nominations:

- Grand Fisher returning hybridized and louder than ever, only to be one-hit-KO'd by a recently revealed shinigami Isshin.

- Gin leading Hinamori to Aizen ("WTF? Gin's working with Aizen? Aizen faked his death? Then Gin's a good guy? Who's the bad guy?"), only for her to get stabbed in the gut ("WTF?!?"). This one wins it for me. :)

- Tousen working with Aizen.

- Orihime and Tatsuki are attacked by a hollow, Tatsuki tries to protect Orihime, but it's Orihime that ends up with powers.

- Nnoitra disposing of Grimmjow like a piece of trash.

gigantor21
June 02, 2008, 05:15 PM
^ Here are a few others on top of those:

- Grand Fisher turning into Masaki to escape after the fight. That was as sickening as it was shocking.

- Ulquiorra giving Ichigo the pimp hand all over HM...only to reveal he's 4th.

- Nell releasing her sword and turning back into a kid in THE SAME DAMN CHAPTER. :yelling

- Shirosaki coming out of nowhere and beating Byakuya's ass, then being forced back by Ichigo with sheer willpower.

IchigoSoul
June 03, 2008, 06:08 AM
I have to agreed, the ONKOed by Isshin on Grand Fisher was probably the best WTF moments along with Aizen's betrayal.

ryanzokuken
June 04, 2008, 04:34 AM
i'm sorry, but when did Gin lose a battle?

please don't tell me you considered his fight with Hitsugaya a loss?
i'd call that a draw, due to interference.

sk.nite
June 04, 2008, 03:11 PM
i'm sorry, but when did Gin lose a battle?

please don't tell me you considered his fight with Hitsugaya a loss?
i'd call that a draw, due to interference.

Yep, it's for that fight. Although it wasn't finished Hitsugaya was on the winning side.
Also I considered a win the "fight" against Ichigo.
Those battle records are not very rigorous, don't take them too seriously.

Zeus-Tails
June 04, 2008, 07:44 PM
Yep, it's for that fight. Although it wasn't finished Hitsugaya was on the winning side.
Also I considered a win the "fight" against Ichigo.
Those battle records are not very rigorous, don't take them too seriously.

I just have to say this, but what indicated that Hitsugaya was winning. First off, we know that Hitsugaya is probably around Yammi's strength and it's safe to say that Gin is stronger than both, but in the fight Hitsu had with Gin, the most Hitsu did was freeze Gin's arm. That's not really a big deal. I mean Rukia frozen Grimmjow and about 10 seconds later Rukia was about to be blown to bits by Grimmjow. Ice is overrated.

Leen
June 04, 2008, 11:56 PM
WTF moment.

Cat turns into a woman. :rofl Ichigo's expression is priceless. :rofl

This is such a funny thread. Lol.

R Fn S
June 05, 2008, 08:02 AM
LOL

Yachiru = genius. :)

Yeah that was pretty damn funny!!

sk.nite
June 05, 2008, 10:18 AM
I just have to say this, but what indicated that Hitsugaya was winning. First off, we know that Hitsugaya is probably around Yammi's strength and it's safe to say that Gin is stronger than both, but in the fight Hitsu had with Gin, the most Hitsu did was freeze Gin's arm. That's not really a big deal. I mean Rukia frozen Grimmjow and about 10 seconds later Rukia was about to be blown to bits by Grimmjow. Ice is overrated.

There, I changed it. Happy now?

patedecarne
June 05, 2008, 10:31 AM
It's just me or are the people taking this topic so seriously?

the perspective can change from one user to another, Hitsugaya won the fight, IMO, not because he defeated Gin, but because Gin retreated.

I don't know about you, sk.nite, but at least to me this topic should be filled with curiosities about Bleach, not with people arguing that "this is wrong", "that is wrong"...

Could be just me, though...

sk.nite
June 05, 2008, 10:40 AM

the perspective can change from one user to another, Hitsugaya won the fight, IMO, not because he defeated Gin, but because Gin retreated.

I don't know about you, sk.nite, but at least to me this topic should be filled with curiosities about Bleach, not with people arguing that "this is wrong", "that is wrong"...

My original intention was to include funny/rare situations and encourage people to find and post their own. But apparently some people just didn't get why I put the big grin in the thread title...

Tsukisama
June 07, 2008, 04:50 PM

Some people (myself included sometimes) just like to debate and approach any discussion topic (even ones with humorous intent) with an inquisitive (perhaps to the point of quibbling sometimes) attitude. Sure, it can be annoying, but it makes the topics more interesting in my opinion.

Morlun
June 08, 2008, 03:38 AM
WTF moment.

Cat turns into a woman. :rofl Ichigo's expression is priceless. :rofl

This is such a funny thread. Lol.

Cat turns into an extremely hot, extremely naked woman. Lots better. :D

Another one:

"Hey, woman, heal this spot too."
"Grimmjow, bastard, what are you thinking?"
*ownage* "Goodbye, former number 6." *ownage*
"I'm back! The Sexta Espada, Grimmjow!" *evil laugh*

One of the best moments in the manga.

tidal_alchemist87
June 18, 2008, 12:16 AM
Hmm...not sure if this is a good one:
Best fight NOT involving dead people: Chad and Ichigo vs the Hooligans

Megaman84
June 26, 2008, 03:41 PM
How about this:

Can someone tell me what this is about? or am i being stupid

Starky-08
August 03, 2008, 04:45 PM
If you where an Espada what number would you be?

I made a quiz based on this, it's a personality quiz also it's not meant to be exactly like the Espada now, its basically what you do in real life that make's it happen here.

Here's the quiz:
http://quizfarm.com/quiz_repository/Bleach/261402/

Enjoy it ;)

gfire2
August 03, 2008, 07:00 PM
i would pick 13 even though its not an espada....

but quiz tell me otherwise

"You scored as a 2nd Espada" haha nice quiz

Castro03
August 03, 2008, 07:25 PM
Im 100% 1st Espada, and 100% 2nd Espada :blink

Starky-08
August 03, 2008, 07:41 PM
Oh crap I better fix that quiz up a small bit, but everyone keep taking and see what it's like, it's impossible to be 100% 1st and 100% 2nd lol

hossice
August 03, 2008, 07:49 PM
i also got 100% 2nd and 100% 5th. hmmmmmmmmmm still needs a little more fixing. but either of those numbers i would of picked.

Starky-08
August 03, 2008, 07:55 PM
Yeah, I'll have it up and running tomorrow, but I was kind of hoping this would be it's own thread, I was kinda hoping it would'nt get merged, oh well it's not my decision, but yeah I'll fix the quiz.

hossice
August 03, 2008, 08:37 PM
Most times kidnapped: Orihime: 2 times

i think rukia had more.
rukia=6 or 7
1. byakuya
2. ganju kidnapping back
3. juushiros subordinates putting her back
4. ichigo
5. renji
6. tosen (does this count?)
7. aizen

kkck
August 05, 2008, 12:47 AM
Interesting quiz, I got Tercera espada lol

Flight-47
August 05, 2008, 03:58 PM
i think rukia had more.
rukia=6 or 7
1. byakuya
2. ganju kidnapping back
3. juushiros subordinates putting her back
4. ichigo
5. renji
6. tosen (does this count?)
7. aizen

lmao, Indeed Rukia's been pushed around a lot in the SS arc.
But I guess it would be 6, since Tousen kidnapped her for Aizen's sake,

hyn_pride93
August 07, 2008, 07:47 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was the most enter thing that I've read this whole summer!!!!! I friggin couldn't stop laughing the whole damn time!! Lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

I loved the part about Ichigo's zanpakto! Hahaha. No wonder Ichigo has such a big "zanpaktou" in the Bleach manga. HEHEHEHE It was because he had a huge package down there that UNOHANA of all people was pretty much playing around with it. Silent, quiet, little sexy ol Unohana was playing around with Ichigo's boinger!! lol

Then on top of everything, Renji is a friggin top paid male model!!
Now Fashion is my thing and I know a whole lot, but I had no idea that Renji was a friggin model. and a really good looking one at that. along with pretty much most of the characters in Bleach who are actual peeps in real life!!!

But to top that off... Renji screwed Matsumoto of all people!!!!! Sexy hot tasty busty hotty sexy Matsumoto was banged by Renji!!!!!? And made a sex tape on top of that!!!? OH let me tell you one thing, I'm buying one!! lol

gigantor21
August 08, 2008, 10:03 PM
Hmm...? Well, alright.

http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/1603/gangstagangstakq4.jpg

http://i27.tinypic.com/14o28o3.jpg

http://i26.tinypic.com/34zngax.png
http://i25.tinypic.com/vnzgo3.png
http://i32.tinypic.com/2hclwt4.png
http://i28.tinypic.com/fwu5v4.png
http://i28.tinypic.com/29nyo34.png

hyn_pride93
August 09, 2008, 12:14 AM
Aww man! I took that quiz, and I turned out to be 100% 6th Espada! Dude!!!! I'm Grimmjaw!!! He's cool and all but I really wanted to be the 2nd espada. But at least it turned that I was 80% 8th and 2nd espada. So I'm perfectly fine with that. Ya. Grimmjaw.

Starky-08
August 09, 2008, 06:17 AM
I found out there's no way to fix that quiz, so what ever you get as your main answer, thats wat you are.

Cyven
August 09, 2008, 06:42 PM
8th espada?
sometimes it sucks to be big... who came up with all the strong people having to be small scrawny anorexic bishies anyway? ridiculous I say! bah! XD

(And yes, I'm one of those people who thinks Broly is the strongest char in all of the DBZ universe =P)

hyn_pride93
August 09, 2008, 10:50 PM
@Cyven: WHAT!!? Broly is strong, but gosh, everyone knows that Gogeta is the best!!!!

Well I think that being Grimmjaw is pretty frickin fun. That just means that my personality is just like Grimm's right? lol

GIGANTOR: I love the bagel pic!!!! "Don't touch my motherfucking bagel!" lolololol :lmao

Starky-08
August 10, 2008, 07:43 PM
Well actuall it doesn't mean your like anyone, it just means if you where an Espada thats the number you'd be, also being Big has nothing to do with it, its your statistics.

Cyven
August 11, 2008, 07:32 AM
not when there's SEVERAL questions asking you if you look big and/or strong... =P and come now, ofcourse it's based on the existing espada. My answers reflect someone quiet, big and strong looking, and lo and behold I end up with Zomari =P

Sorry for being off-topic

Starky-08
August 11, 2008, 03:01 PM
1.It's not off topic

2.I see what your getting at, I tried not to make it like that lol

Cyven
August 12, 2008, 11:50 AM
my gripe isn't so much with the test as with the tendency of strong characters in manga having to look weak. A basic rule of thumb would be the tougher you look, the weaker you are.
My point here being that if you look the part, you should act the part.

And yes, in my world Yammi would have to be put in the top 3 =P Zomari and Barrigan would be up there too.

Unfortunately for me though, it's tradition that "cool" characters who are strong have to look like 10 year old girls with freaky hair. Meh >_>;

hyn_pride93
August 13, 2008, 02:39 AM
That's so true. Why is it that the strong characters turn out to be the really small ones most of the time? It's neat and all, but it just turns out too funny. LOL

Starky-08
August 13, 2008, 08:16 AM
I dont know, they seem to do it allot in manga

hyn_pride93
August 14, 2008, 02:06 AM
That's the thing that just gets me sometimes. I wish that they didn't need to be so small some of the time, but since it's been that way for like ever now, I've grown used to it.

Cyven
August 14, 2008, 08:41 AM
the only exceptions I can think of are Broly (DBZ), Seijuuro Hiko (Rurouni Kenshin), Kenpachi and Gaou (Eyeshield 21)other than that it's all small fries all the time

Tsukisama
August 14, 2008, 06:52 PM
The discussion is getting rather off-topic here. This thread is to be used to express jokes, humorous statements, etc. related to Bleach, not general reflections on Bleach and manga in general. Use the Bleach Hangout Thread (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13721) for that.

Onomatopoeia
August 14, 2008, 08:42 PM
I don't claim ownership over any of the following Demotivational posters but here goes:
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa185/moldyspore/motivational_bleach_sexual_harassme.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/starearo/Bleach%20stuff/bekind.png

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa185/moldyspore/motivational_bleach_duck_and_cover_.jpg

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa185/moldyspore/motivational_bleach_ceremonies_150.jpg

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g264/ichigowife/Bleach%20Photos/poster99020549.jpg

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa167/SvenIsMyHomeboy/Motivation/Innocence.jpg

And a purely if you watch House one
http://cdimg3.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/03122008/7/6/0/8/76086f637a3460_full.jpg

kkck
August 18, 2008, 01:05 AM
I think this i reasonably funny:
Orbitreck ichigo!
http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/217/06/

Morlun
August 18, 2008, 01:28 PM
Quinta Espada! I'm Nnoitra! :)

Also, I'm 100% Ulquiorra... but 90% "did not make it", Zommari and Szayel, 80% Aaroniero and 70% Yammy. I can safely say that I'm 100% strong but 70-90% weak. :D

Edit: loved the "Violence" demotivational poster.

Starky-08
August 27, 2008, 12:29 PM
I made a good "Which Captain are you quiz?" I used the data books for some questions, enjoy!

http://quizfarm.com/quiz_repository/Bleach/264503/

Exodi
August 27, 2008, 12:45 PM
You scored as a Soifon
You are, Soifon of the 2nd Division. You are a Silent warrior and a very admired person.

It's funny....I'm the least like Mayuri, and he's one of my favorite captains.

Starky-08
August 27, 2008, 01:43 PM
Thats funny I got mayuri and I'm least like soifon who is one of my favourites.

MAX_COLA_POWER!
August 27, 2008, 01:58 PM
I took the quiz and apparently I'm Sajin...*woof*.

Tsukisama
August 27, 2008, 05:29 PM
Okay, the quizzes are fun things, but I don't want this thread to turn into a quiz-and-answer thread. So, please don't fill this thread to your responses to the quizzes. If you want, you can post your responses, and I can then merge all of them into the post where the quiz is first posted.

Unohana
Did you guess that? :hbunny
It's cool though, since she is one of my favorite captains anyway and I agree we have somewhat similar personalities.

Interestingly, the captain the quiz said I was least like is Byakuya :jbya.

Onomatopoeia
August 27, 2008, 07:57 PM
I'm 100% Gin, 80% Aizen, and 80% Tousen. Heh.

Anyways to keep this on topic.

Some (De)motivational pics
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/AnnaYolei/CLB/rocksfall.jpg

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa185/moldyspore/motivational_bleach_evil_grandpa_17.jpg

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa185/moldyspore/motivational_bleach_thundercats_166.jpg

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa185/moldyspore/motivational_bleach_cover_girl_163.jpg

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa185/moldyspore/motivational_bleach_manic_laughter_.jpg

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa185/moldyspore/motivational_bleach_girly_man_161.jpg

Tsukisama
August 27, 2008, 08:10 PM
Ono, those pictures are hilarious! :gigglebunny My favorite of them is the first one, because it is so true in anime. Did you create them yourself, or did you find them somewhere on the Internet? If you created them, then I commend you for your brilliant wit.

Onomatopoeia
August 28, 2008, 11:46 AM
I think I already mentioned that I don't own the pics earlier.

It wasn't in the post I was referring to, and I had not gone back to read previous pages of this thread. Sorry if you have already answered the matter on a previous page.

hyn_pride93
August 30, 2008, 12:47 AM
WELLL.... I have some humor to add to this thread. :p

I have a pic just like the one's that Ono uses, and another. I'm so lame. lol

http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa185/moldyspore/motivational_bleach_pimpin_150.jpg

Ichigo vs. Harry Potter: (I didn't write this. I found it online)
It would be an entertaining fight especially ifIchigo spent like an hour just fucking with Harry. 'WingardiumLeviosa!' Lol omg I'm flying o wait, I could already do that byfocusing reiatsu. 'Expelliarmus!' Zangetsu goes flying. O no, what willI ever do without my sword??
'Accio sword!' Harry grabs Zangetsu but collapses under the weight and cuts his own arm off.
Ichigo stomps on Harry's spine and takes Zangetsu back.

The fucker deserved it. "Albus Severus"? Come on.

Cymru Na Alethaira
September 13, 2008, 02:23 PM
Not sure, what about this:

http://tarkheki.deviantart.com/art/Ulquiorra-The-Origin-67847988

It's quite amusing, really, about how Ulquiorra became the way he is today.

Onomatopoeia
September 28, 2008, 05:37 PM
To continue my Pokemon comparison's.

Grimmjow is http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/thumb/8/8a/300Skitty.png/140px-300Skitty.png

Can't believe I didn't see it before.

Razh
September 29, 2008, 02:03 PM
I was just rereading some chapters. I don't know how it managed to slip by me.
And I don't know if anyone else made the comparison.

But is this guy a John Travolta parody or what? :p

-http://www.onemanga.com/Bleach/319/13/

Just for comparison - http://images.movieeye.com/store/images/john-travolta-celebrity-photo.jpg

Onomatopoeia
September 29, 2008, 11:08 PM
Aizen wants to be the god , like no shingami ever was
To catch them is his real test ,to Hogyouko them is his cause.
Aizen will travel across HM ,searching far and wide
These Arrancar, to understand the release thats inside
Arrancar! Gotta catch em all!
A-rr-anc-ar!!!

Help me with the Chorus Guys.

ryanzokuken
September 29, 2008, 11:21 PM
"we'll rule (or destroy?) Soul Society
i know it's our destiny!
Arrancar!
ohhhh, you're the top ten
of all the hollow in the lannnnd
Arrancar!
evil so truuue
our power will pull us through
obey me or i'll kill you
ARRR-ANNN-CARRRRR!"

i know arrancar in general aren't the top ten, but it rhymed, so whatever.

Tsukisama
September 30, 2008, 05:47 PM
"we'll rule (or destroy?) Soul Society
i know it's our destiny!
Arrancar!
ohhhh, you're the top ten
of all the hollow in the lannnnd
Arrancar!
evil so truuue
our power will pull us through
obey me or i'll kill you
ARRR-ANNN-CARRRRR!"

i know arrancar in general aren't the top ten, but it rhymed, so whatever.

Interesing poem. :hbunny I think it is fine that you use "Arrancar" instead of "Espada," but the reason you provided for the decision did not make sense to me. Where does "Arrancar" rhyme with anything?

ryanzokuken
September 30, 2008, 06:28 PM
lol, i was just making stuff up and adding on to Ono's thing.

the whole thing goes along to the rythem and/or rhymes with the original Pokemon intro song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZPCZz4n7Zc

read along and replace the lyrics, it works out quite well. :p

also, imagine it as if Aizen is singing it or the lyrics are his thoughts, haha.

hyn_pride93
October 01, 2008, 02:10 AM
I can't imagine Aizen singing that song. bleh

It's way better when you have the original singer for the english version of pokemon sing it. It's funnier.

"Aizen wants to be the god, that no one ever was
To catch them is the real test, destruction is the cause
He will travel across HM, searching far and wide
These Arancar, the release that lies inside

[chorus]
A-ran-car
Gotta catch em all, just him and me
He knows it's our destiny
A-ran-car
Ohh you're my lackies, In a world we must end
A-ran-car
Gotta catch em all (almost there)
His power will crush us too
Obey him or he'll kill you
A-ran-car

Gotta catch em all, Gotta catch em all
A-RAN-CAR!

Yes... I think that's better. I took bits and pieces of everyone's and threw it together. lol

Onomatopoeia
October 06, 2008, 06:15 PM
I wonder which pokemon Zommari is...

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g216/animefan10/Pokemon/Claydol.jpg

:onoz

Networks
November 04, 2008, 07:15 PM
A Friend mine did it a time ago.
Hope you Enjoy it

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=DSmbcNVs6HQ

On the begining Prof. Oak (Kubo Tite) presents Bleach and details about the fight of Zaraki against Noitora

In the End who desire you like it and sometimes when he asked about he's a dumb or an idiot and he replies:

F***-you the manga is mine

See ya

I ♥ Ken-Chan

Fairy Vearth
March 21, 2009, 08:30 AM
this chapter brought me back to enel vs luffy fight and i couldnt just leave it as it was, so I tried this:D

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/564/dammit.png

dont know if its funny or not, but this is just, how i like it :D

ah and yeah, someone can tell me what this is supposed to mean on hime's ass?
http://onemanga.com/Bleach/350/03/

cant tell if its gross or funny or whatever oO

THM Nindo
March 30, 2009, 09:34 AM
I miss the humor from the beginning.
Especially, Rukia's drawing... that was hilarous.

Gecko Moria
April 01, 2009, 02:13 PM
A friend wrote these, I thought they were pretty funny :amuse

Unohana's well know facts... Approve or disprove...

- Unohana's scary smile is better known in Soul Society as HADOU #100

- When Aizen said that Inoue uses a power that belongs to god, he wanted to say that he though that only Unohana could do that.

-God wanted to create the world in 10 days.. Unohana gave him 7.

-Unohana has had 2 instances where she released a little reaitsu, the places: hiroshima and nagasaki the time: august 1945

- Being destroyed by Yamamoto's bankai is considered a better fate than getting on the bad side of Unohana by 2 captains (stated in the anime)

- 300 years ago, the "king" was living in soul society, one day he ate the cookies that unohana had prepared for her division, now he's hiding in another dimension.

- The zero division sole purpose is to protect the "king" from Unohana

- Unohana has already PWNED every existing character, even characters she has not meet yet.

- Unohana's bankai is so awesome it will never appear in the manga, in fact Kubo is preparing a whole new manga just to show it.

- Kenpachi with bankai will be the second scariest thing in bleach, reaching approximately 0.0001 % of Unohana's power.

- The hougyoku was created by Unohana, when she realized that it didn't improve the quality of her cookies she just tossed it.

- Unohana was in fact a character intended for Dragonball Z

- Ishida Ryuken can use is bow and shoot arrows with only one hand, Unohana can do the same with no hands

- The reason why we've never seen the release of Minazuki is because the level of awesomeness would have reached a critical mass so high that your screen/manga would have exploded.

- For the same reason, Unohana often let Isane carry her zanpakuto, when Unohana holds it her level of awesomeness rapidly increase to dangerous proportions, causing eye and molecular damages.

- Kaname Tousen is the only person who has seen the release of Minazuki, he's convinced having seen such a level of awesomeness is worth the loss of his eyes.

- According to the databook Unohana's stats are Power : 100, Kidou : 100, Defense 80, Mobility : 70, Wisdom : 100, Stamina : 90, for a total of 540, and it's the same for all of her fingers.

- Ever wondered how Yamamoto got all those atrocious scars all over his body ? Well it's a long story, but the old man will always remember that he should NEVER use Ryujin Jakka while Unohana is making cookies.

- Ukitake didn't asked Unohana to heal his tuberculosis, because in fact he caught it by stealing and eating one of Unohana's "experimental cookie", and prefer to suffer a long and painful agony than anger Unohana.

- Unohana is capable of making hair grow on Ikkaku's head.

- A normal captain would carry a zanpakuto the size of a building if not compressing it, we know as a fact that Minazuki will be 2 times the size of the Universe if not compressed.

Tsukisama
April 01, 2009, 07:45 PM
Hilarious, Gecko! :gigglebunny

Unohana definitely has the potential to be the "Chuck Norris" of Bleach. Part of me wants to see her live up to her hype, but another part of me wants her abilities to remain mysterious. That way, she can continue to be hyped to the God-like status she deserves. :XD

kkck
April 01, 2009, 11:00 PM
@ gecko: Nice, those facts made me laugh so hard I actually looked for more over the internet. I found the ones you have there plus a few more, here they are:)

- Unohana's scary smile is better known in Soul Society as HADOU #100

- When Aizen said that Inoue uses a power that belongs to god, he wanted to say that he thought that only Unohana could do that.

- Her hair is worn braided over her chest because it hides a thousand fists.

- Being destroyed by Yamamoto's bankai is considered a better fate than getting on the bad side of Unohana by 2 captains (stated in the anime)

- Unohana had only one son in the past, Chuck Norris

- The green mist formed when Minazuki dissolves is in fact made of pure win.

- Members of the 11th squad only fear one thing : Unohana Retsu

- 300 years ago, the "king" was living in soul society, one day he ate the cookies that unohana had prepared for her division, now he's hiding in another dimension.

- The zero division sole purpose is to protect the "king" from Unohana

- Unohana has already PWNED every existing character, even characters she has not meet yet.

- Unohana's bankai is so awesome it will never appear in the manga, in fact Kubo is preparing a whole new manga just to show it.

- Kenpachi with bankai will be the second scariest thing in bleach, reaching approximately 0.0001 % of Unohana's power.

- The hougyoku was created by Unohana, when she realized that it didn't improve the quality of her cookies she just tossed it.

- Unohana was in fact a character intended for Dragonball Z

- Ishida Ryuken can use is bow and shoot arrows with only one hand, Unohana can do the same with no hands

- The reason why we've never seen the release of Minazuki is because the level of awesomeness would have reached a critical mass so high that your screen/manga would have exploded.

- For the same reason, Unohana often let Isane carry her zanpakuto, when Unohana holds it her level of awesomeness rapidly increase to dangerous proportions, causing eye and molecular damages.

- Kaname Tousen is the only person who has seen the release of Minazuki, he's convinced having seen such a level of awesomeness is worth the loss of his eyes.

- According to the databook Unohana's stats are Power: 100, Kidou : 100, Defense 80, Mobility : 70, Wisdom : 100, Stamina : 90, for a total of 540, and it's the same for all of her fingers.

- Ever wondered how Yamamoto got all those atrocious scars all over his body? Well it's a long story, but the old man will always remember that he should NEVER use Ryujin Jakka while Unohana is making cookies.

- Ukitake didn't asked Unohana to heal his tuberculosis, because in fact he caught it by stealing and eating one of Unohana's "experimental cookies", and prefer to suffer a long and painfull agony than anger Unohana.

- As a fact Minazuki is the most powerfull "giant manta ray type" zanpakuto in the whole bleach universe.

- Unohana is capable of making hair grow on Ikkaku's head.

- Even Kira will make a "happy face" if he eats one of Unohana's cookies.

- Who's awesome? - Unohana Retsu

- Goteï 13 was formerly named "Unohana's bitches" but she considered the name offendind and changed it.

- Yachiru is not the only person allowed to call Kenpachi "Ken-chan", Unohana can too and she sometimes adds "bitch" when she's in a bad mood.

- Unohana is the last of the Quincy.

- When Mayuri created Nemu he wanted in fact to create something to surpass Unohana's hotness, he failed because even a slave girl that you can mistreat and abuse in every possible way is has less hotness than a MILF.

- A normal captain would carry a zanpakuto the size of a building if not compressing it, we know as a fact that Minazuki will be 2 times the size of the Universe if not compressed.

- Unohana is the reason why the insignia of the third division represents dispair, but it's a long story and it involves cookies.

- Yamamato owns SS's strongest fire soul cutter. That is, unless minzauki happens to be smoking a cigarette.

- As a child, Hitsugaya had occassional nightmares about Hyourinmaru, and many nightmares about minazuki.

- If Unohana had talked shit to Zommari, Zommari would not have called her an arrogant shinigami. He would have agreed.

- After meeting Unohana, Szayel decided that he was still quite a ways from perfection, and he started braiding his hair.

- Luppi hated women with nice bodies, with Unohana being the only exception.

- Komamura perfected the art of hiding his reiatsu so he could sneak into unohana's dressing room. But he still always gets caught.

- Kira is always in a pissy depressed mood, unless unohana gives him a jolly rancher.

- Ever since the souhyaku soul cutter was destroyed on executioner's hill, death row convicts are now put to death via an Unohana delivered punch to the face.
- Unohana can count how many petals are in Byakuya's bankai.

- Byakuya used his ultimate version of bankai only once before he faced Ichigo: in an attempt to make unohana use shikai against him. Needless to say, she proceeded to kick his ass with her bare fists.

-Ikkaku revealed his bankai to unohana when she asked him to.

-In fact Aizen lied when he told his arrancar followers that they had nothing to fear.

-Unohana always smiles because the last time she frowned, half of the gotei 13 died from fright.

-No one attended the comedy central roast of Unohana, because no one dares to say anything bad about her.

-When guys play fuck/marry/kill, Unohana is never chosen as kill.

-According to 78% of shinigami couples polled, when they do role playing in the bedroom, the guy's first request is that she dress like Unohana.

-The reason why Unohana's cookies are so tasty is because she uses Vasto Lordes as the main ingredient.

-Zaraki kenpachi became captain of the 11th division by killing the previous captain in front of his entire division; in fact Unohana became captain of the fourth by totally anihilating all the previous members (including captain) with a single Kendo swing.

-In fact Kenpachi means Best swordman of Soul Society ... after Unohana.

-Gin graduated from the academy in only one year, making him a nearly unprecedented genius, in fact Unohana graduated from the academy BEFORE she even entered it.

-In fact Unohana is the real reason why Soifon became lesbian.

-There is no theory of evolution, just a list of species that Unohana consider not tasty enough to be added to her cookies.

-When a Quincy kills a hollow the energy of the hollow does not disappear, in fact it goes straight to Unohana.

-To maintain the balance between the worlds Soul Society had two choices, fight thousands of billions of Quincys, all using nuclear hadron plasma bows, or fight Unohana... We all know what they did.

-In fact, if Urahara had answered "because Unohana told me to." when the central 46 asked him why he did dirty experiments and transformed some shinigamis in vaizard, the central 46 would just have STFU and let him go.

-Unohana never judge a book by its cover.

-Zaraki's botomless-pit-of-hunger-for-reiatsu-eyepatch is in fact made from a single strand of hair of Unohana.

- Yumichika cares so much about his appearance ‘cause he hopes to one day surpass Unohana.

- Unohana is such pure win that when she goes looking, Aizen goes running.

-Jesus thinks of everyone as "his child", except for Unohana. when he speaks to Unohana, he addresses her as "father".
Found them at naruto forums, posted by BWAKAME!

Revolation
January 19, 2010, 08:18 PM
It seems everyone is so stressed or wound-up around here, so i thought we could have some fun, so I found this post on another forum,

O_O Wow... awesome, i like them.

//

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs37/f/2008/247/5/6/Bleach__Crack_2_Spoiler_by_loolaa.jpg
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/4853/halibel1.png

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/7470/urukoemote.gif
.____.

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/3624/hitsuquiorra2h.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/2is9zr8.png
http://i40.tinypic.com/anyaaf.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/bhnk2t.jpg
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/1542/hitsucopy.jpg

and I thought we could have something similar, just pics that make light of some things in bleach. i thought the hitsu pics were kind of funny, but i know you guys can be better at finding pics than me.

I also found this picture in that same thread

http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/300W/f/2009/341/b/e/Bleach_Parodies_by_AegisSheratan.jpg

i don't know, be imaginative. I wonder what will become of this:tem

conn-man
January 19, 2010, 09:20 PM
nice stuff, aizen as shinjis vice captain was hilarious.

obamamania
January 19, 2010, 09:36 PM
Holy crap, I could see Shinji doing that to Aizen LOL.

sarutobi_sensei
January 19, 2010, 09:57 PM
XD Kenpachi has a Sharingan on that eye xD

That wouldn't even be funny and he'd hate it. He'd take of the eye xD

Revolation
January 19, 2010, 10:57 PM
XD Kenpachi has a Sharingan on that eye xD

That wouldn't even be funny and he'd hate it. He'd take of the eye xD

lol probrably. i just want others to post some pics too:tem

Zehahaha
February 12, 2010, 09:47 AM
Hope u like :)

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/9286/39038446.jpghttp://img3.imageshack.us/img3/8255/29593269.jpghttp://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3524/sanstitre1cu.jpghttp://img683.imageshack.us/img683/2053/sanstitre2ff.jpg

kkck
March 15, 2010, 11:26 PM
http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww226/kkck/9000.jpg

Revolation
March 30, 2010, 06:56 PM
Just for the lulz:

http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af146/CleverHobbit/Take2Awful.jpg
CONCLUSION? AIZEN FAILS

http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu336/sofeenalee/Capslock%20bleach%20macros/6.gif

http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu336/sofeenalee/Capslock%20bleach%20macros/5-2.jpg
Conclusion? Chappy>Rukia at drawing. FACT

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/Rayl/Artwork/Thedayofbirth.jpg
Just as aizen planned isshin became a doctor

http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab229/hakumi6/174bb1.png
http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab229/hakumi6/175bb2.png
http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab229/hakumi6/3.png
http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab229/hakumi6/4.png
http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab229/hakumi6/5.png

clodhopper
March 30, 2010, 10:13 PM
This is over at mangastream's forum board. I 'borrowed' *winkwink* it from some dude using the nick Serpiente. All credit goes to him/her for finding/making it.
http://i47.tinypic.com/2m6nb4x.jpg

Revolation
March 31, 2010, 03:55 PM
This is over at mangastream's forum board. I 'borrowed' *winkwink* it from some dude using the nick Serpiente. All credit goes to him/her for finding/making it.
http://i47.tinypic.com/2m6nb4x.jpg

ok, if warner brothers does make that live action bleach movie just because of that post, it basically confirms Hayden Christensen to play Ichigo:D:D:D:D:darn
<hr noshade size="1">

Just for the lulz:

http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af146/CleverHobbit/Take2Awful.jpg
CONCLUSION? AIZEN FAILS

http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu336/sofeenalee/Capslock%20bleach%20macros/6.gif

http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu336/sofeenalee/Capslock%20bleach%20macros/5-2.jpg
Conclusion? Chappy>Rukia at drawing. FACT

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/Rayl/Artwork/Thedayofbirth.jpg
Just as aizen planned isshin became a doctor

http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab229/hakumi6/174bb1.png
http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab229/hakumi6/175bb2.png
http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab229/hakumi6/3.png
http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab229/hakumi6/4.png
http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab229/hakumi6/5.png

i need to find some more don't i?:darn

heres more from this post:
http://forum.mangastream.com/member.php?u=158

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/5172/kuboaizene.jpghttp://img535.imageshack.us/img535/4277/yamachasin.gif

http://i50.tinypic.com/10hm7tg.pnghttp://i48.tinypic.com/2dt3ckm.png

oh and heres my original post in this thread

It seems everyone is so stressed or wound-up around here, so i thought we could have some fun, so I found this post on another forum,

O_O Wow... awesome, i like them.

//

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs37/f/2008/247/5/6/Bleach__Crack_2_Spoiler_by_loolaa.jpg
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/4853/halibel1.png

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/7470/urukoemote.gif
.____.

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/3624/hitsuquiorra2h.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/2is9zr8.png
http://i40.tinypic.com/anyaaf.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/bhnk2t.jpg
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/1542/hitsucopy.jpg

and I thought we could have something similar, just pics that make light of some things in bleach. i thought the hitsu pics were kind of funny, but i know you guys can be better at finding pics than me.

I also found this picture in that same thread

http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/300W/f/2009/341/b/e/Bleach_Parodies_by_AegisSheratan.jpg

i don't know, be imaginative. I wonder what will become of this:tem

kalik2k
July 20, 2010, 04:37 PM
Bleach just got rickrolled...

Episode 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwfTwQuw1

Episode 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUqi35l7UdE

tonyyao82
July 21, 2010, 04:10 PM
"Our Plan To Defeat Espada" E-Mail

I had an interesting e-mail and I decided to post it up. Take a look. :D

http://www.mangatherapy.com/post/842016447/wfp-espada-photo

Hystzen
July 23, 2010, 03:06 PM
i still love this video would move it to funny bleach but cant find the thread
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3odUGPKP_A

Moved it for you :amuse

R3D
January 28, 2011, 12:03 AM
grimmjow revived ?

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af12/heavenchoas/sigpic20633_8.jpg

kamakazi_1996
February 10, 2011, 03:19 PM
biggest lie ever told:
renji: i won a fight!!!

Eprst
February 25, 2011, 09:34 AM
I like erotical humour in Bleach especially when it involves big boobes :)

Evil3ye
February 28, 2011, 02:11 PM
I miss the Kon gags. The chapter when he was fleeing from Ichigo's little sister was hilarious.
Bostov was such a funny nick name :tem

Nonlife
March 03, 2011, 01:27 PM
I like the shenanigans between Ichigo & his father. (I would lmfao if Isshin showed his "fatherly love" towards Ichigo in front of Byakuya.) In fact, the only reason I'm still reading the manga is for the moment Ichigo's sisters "outshine" him or decimate some "villain" with little effort. I can imagine Rukia saying, "She/They are DEFINATELY your sister[s]."

Bromamura
March 27, 2011, 09:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaRV9zbjgZ8

Just another one of many, this one Bleach related.

kamakazi_1996
April 03, 2011, 07:44 PM
tousen:hey gin, did you see how cool my bankai was?
gin:no
tousen:neither did i
:XD

tousen:*takes of glasses* wait i can see, I CAN SEE!!!, wait im BLACK!!, WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME!!?

aizen:*looks at mirror* ohhh...i just love these new white suits, white is the new black, no offence tousen
tousen:................
[hr]
after fight with tousen
kenpachi: *throws stick* go fetch komomura
komamura:.................

grimjow: *looks at yoroichi* meeeow!!!
yoroichi: sorry grimjow i only like dogs
komomura: woof!!!

inside ichigo's head
zangetsu: 4 aces i win!!
shirosaki: *throws cards* dam only 3 kings!!

shirosaki: WHY SO SERIOUS!!?
joker:.......................

just for lolz

armless deidora: IM GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS!
kenpachi: well what are you gonna do? bang your head against it!!

kamakazi_1996
May 09, 2011, 03:18 PM
ichigo vs kenpachi

*ichigo slashes kenpachi and he falls to the ground dead*

yachiru:OMG!!! YOU KILLED KENNY!!!
ikkaku:YOU BASTARD!!
ichigo:..................

pao13071
May 10, 2011, 09:28 AM
every link is dead :\ (the author of the thread posted on the first page)

pao13071
May 10, 2011, 04:43 PM
http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/4112/bleachoc.png

(i was bored)

Revolation
July 13, 2011, 12:02 PM
lol made a kubofail pic
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/2418/downloadkh.png

g0dzax
August 10, 2011, 08:44 AM
Just for the lols(creds for the artists/however made them):
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/132/1/d/Bleach_FAIL_04_by_kitsune_roka.jpg
http://www.deviantart.com/download/160756326/Epic_fail_wit_Tousen_by_GrimmShadow64.png
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfb6fvhiXJ6OOdBztRwHX0RzYpmf9gdHcdoOLaWEoIg_NH0uOx
http://weareawesomeness.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/bye-bleach.jpg
http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9600000/funny-grimmjow-bleach-anime-9680652-458-600.jpg
http://img3.lln.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/03282008/4/4/8/9/4489b7b3987b80_full.jpg

The one I liked the most was the one with Tousen :amuse.

Newkerzy
August 11, 2011, 04:02 AM
To celebrate the current chapter, this must be included:http://i56.tinypic.com/2094s5j.png

tonyyao82
August 11, 2011, 10:26 AM
I can totally imagine Rukia drawing this!

kkck
August 11, 2011, 11:46 AM
Did the bit with tousen actually happen in a filler lol?

g0dzax
August 11, 2011, 03:49 PM
Yeah,it happened in that filler with that Menos Grande forest and that rogue Shinigami(Ashido or smth like that).I've loled so much when I saw that episode :XD

Zehahaha
October 15, 2011, 12:25 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/314trax.jpg

cracker
October 15, 2011, 01:21 PM
LOL...huge hellsing fan, using the major for Kubo was awesome. Kudos.