PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 289 Discussion [Naruto]

Gold Knight
December 16, 2005, 08:59 AM
288 Goodies: RAW, Translations, and Scanlations! (http://mangahelpers.com/index.php?topic=267.0)

Well, chapter 288 finally came, and it was a pretty good chapter! Some comedy, plenty of action... and even more tension building between Naruto and Sai!

So, what do you think will happen next to Naruto and company?

Edit : 289 RAW is out now.

http://x11.putfile.com/11/31309192613.gif

Omolara
December 17, 2005, 08:37 AM
Haha, first!
Anyway, I still think that the cloaked man looks a lot like Sasuke. The way he keeps getting mentioned makes me think we're gona see him pretty soon. Even if it's not really him, we'll see a small tease of "Sasuke".
Sai: He has revealed to Naruto that he doesn't have emotions. This will piss Naruto off so much that he'll try to prove to him that he does have emotions and that they do not make one weak. Afterall, Naruto is strengthened by his love for those around him.

Yamato: He won't be dying any time soon.

Sasuke: I love how both Naruto and Sai are right about him. Sai made me think of Bell Test Sasuke, but Naruto remembers Sasuke as his hero and brother who has on a few occasions, saved his life.

MaggeuS
December 17, 2005, 08:40 AM
Many people think that the spy is Sasuke ...
In my opinion, i really don't think so. But Yamato ... he IS lying on something, for sure !!!
Maybe we'll finally see next week WHO is this spy ! :) look forward for, of course.

Raine_Joybringer
December 17, 2005, 02:19 PM
I don't think the spy would be Sasuke... for one thing, I don't he'd want to go anywhere near an organisation for which his brother works. It'd only demean his whole purpose of being an 'avenger'.

nah-nah
December 17, 2005, 06:19 PM
I would like to think that Sasuke would make a much more awesome re-entry into the manga than being a cloaked man.

And RJ's right. If Sasuke was the spy, he'd be that much closer to getting to Itachi, he would have either attacked him by now or died trying.

Gold Knight
December 17, 2005, 11:44 PM
I agree that it isn't Sasuke.

I'm still really liking the suggestion that it may be Sai's brother.

And I predict that Sai and Naruto finally does some awesome teamwork next chapter! You heard it here first!!!

nah-nah
December 18, 2005, 03:04 AM
I think Sai's brother will be too easy of an explanation.

I'm really hoping it's Kabuto, but... well, we'll see.

deerjing
December 18, 2005, 04:15 AM
I think it will still focus on Sai.
Or maybe the spy or the mission?
Let's hope so.

Raine_Joybringer
December 18, 2005, 12:37 PM
Sai's definately got more of a part to play in this than just being a new team member. Something's bound to happen that will involve him and his past. Maybe even something to do with that picture book of his brother's?

Omolara
December 18, 2005, 01:56 PM
I too wish for Kabuto. He makes more sense than anyone else right now. Then again, Sai's brother would be a nice little plot point to cover.

Chiru
December 18, 2005, 02:32 PM
The spy will be revealed as Sasuke. The character poll is coming up and they are frantically working on his design.

binkansarariman
December 18, 2005, 04:42 PM
well i think that spy dude is Sasuke. Why? well...
1. Orochi-jiji defected from Akatsuki bcoz he thinks that having an Uchiha as a host would be much cooler than being a risky jinchuuriki..-->
2. Akatsuki knows Orochi's wet dream for Sasuke. Therefore, Itachi genocide the clan and leaves his brother to suffer and seek orochi. --->
3. Sasuke wants to kill his brother and at the same time try to save himself from being taken by Orochi. So he needs information and for that he traded with Sasori
who glad to trade Itachi information for Orochi's. Perhaps Sasuke might even already sealed an allegiance with akatsuki in order to eradicate Orochi.

Therefore, that guy is Sasuke

poboy
December 18, 2005, 05:24 PM
i thing for sure the spy is not coming from akatsuki, konoha or sand co'z they already know sasori is dead.

TheMexicanKingVII
December 18, 2005, 06:02 PM
The spy will be a clone, if we got Yamato going in as Sasori, you think Orochimaru wouldn't know he has a spy? The guy has been around for so long, that it is my beleif that the Spy that was with Sasori is already dead. Who ever Orochimaru is sending, it could be Sasuke but I feel that for his long disappearence he will need to come in quite dramatic.

bebong
December 18, 2005, 06:16 PM
WEll see that Akatsuki Kunoichi :smile-big

Leen
December 22, 2005, 05:20 AM
RAW is out. Get it here.

http://souwhow.com/up/src/Hg0366.zip

Thanks Dyro.

Syntaxis_
December 22, 2005, 05:34 AM
http://rapidshare.de/files/9638003/naruto_289.zip.html

Newest one, fixed image names, should work for all.

nah-nah
December 22, 2005, 07:21 AM
Thanks for the raw, everyone.. I wish i could dl them now but i'm at work. question: did sasuke show?

Meijin no Kori
December 22, 2005, 07:23 AM
Thanks for the raw, everyone.. I wish i could dl them now but i'm at work. question: did sasuke show?

No, but we learn where he is right now.

deerjing
December 22, 2005, 02:27 PM
Poor bunny.
Tricky Kabuto.
And creepy Oro.

e-s-g
December 23, 2005, 10:39 AM
My God this chapter ws great! Orochimaru and Kabuto! Even freaking Sasori!!!!

lastfrost
December 23, 2005, 02:54 PM
There will be a break for the holidays now, right? I knew Kishimoto would give us something exciting! :whoo I have definetly regained my interest in the series!

This chapter confirms it, I suck at predicting. =D

cheh
December 24, 2005, 06:22 PM
@.@
i loved this chap! YES! Naruto manga shall make a come back!
:mad FROSTY IS EVIL!
*runs away* :bees

Anax
December 29, 2005, 01:13 AM
Ok, so the bunny was a reminder of the other bunny the color of which Kakashi noticed to be unfitting. Don't tell me this rabbit was also used because if it was then who used it and why? After all Orochi's serpent ate it! If Kabuto had used it then it would have made some sense, though not really because he was caught by surprise :confused

ILUVATAR
March 09, 2006, 08:25 PM
You're talking about that poor little rabbit ey?... let's don't forget about that little rabbit that Zabuza also used back then. At least he had just a sock of a lifetime...at least he wasn't eaten :notrust do they have anything against rabbits in this anime or what???
oh dear, i hope one of the Bijuus is a rabbit (REVENGE FOR THOSE FELLOWS OF MINE :kukuku) :blink :darn

Anax it isn't the serpents' fault if Orochi doesn't feed it enough, it was hungry :noworry ehm....

Anax
March 10, 2006, 07:12 AM
Anax it isn't the serpents' fault if Orochi doesn't feed it enough, it was hungry :noworry ehm....

Hahaha, surprisingly enough I never thought about that! Come to think of it, are each of Orochi's snakes an individual snake? If so, do they have a personality? A life outside being used in attacks? Well, at least now we know they do have to eat! :D