PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 355 Discussion [Naruto]

bax
May 18, 2007, 01:01 PM
The RAW is out guys!! get it HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12868)!!

Looks like a good chapter this week? Errmmm.. Talking cats? Who is that person that Sasuke talked to?

Black capes looks nice. But the white capes are looking good too. So, what's next? Predict away guys :amuse

kadoman
May 18, 2007, 01:24 PM
I have nooooooooo idea. I never have any idea what Kishi is up to. :amuse But I'm making my mark here because I'll have to read the chapter a number of times (am still waiting for trans) before I make a prediction.

One thing is for certain, it looks like Sasuke and Naruto are on a collision course for another unforgettable meeting! I don't know whether they'll fight or not, but Kishi wouldn't dress them in black and white capes respectively if they weren't going to meet again. I guess it's too much to hope that they'd meet in the next chapter. :amuse

Question is, when they do meet again, will Sasuke be friend or foe?

I guess Kakashi isn't in Naruto group since Yamoto is there.. But i can tell Itachi going to face Naruto. and either Naruto beat him or Itachi group kill someone from the leaf village..

Sasuke going to fight Tobi group. or Kakashi group fight Tobi group..

leo81202
May 18, 2007, 02:06 PM
I'm guessing that Deidara and tobi are going to run into Hebi and end up on the losing end.

This is like a hilarious game of cat, mouse and dog. If the cat is chasing the mouse and the dog is chasing the cat, the easiest way for the dog to get the cat is to go where the mouse is. That's pretty much what is happening hear. With Itachi being the mouse. Leaf and Hebi being the cat and Tobi and Deidara being the dog.

starfall856
May 18, 2007, 02:21 PM
Is there anyway i can get this chapter online?
I'm not good at downloading computer stuff....

theshizzle
May 18, 2007, 02:22 PM
I want to see a fight between Hinta-chan and Sakura-chan over Naruto-kun.

bighawke5
May 18, 2007, 02:22 PM
I guess Kakashi isn't in Naruto group since Yamoto is there.. But i can tell Itachi going to face Naruto. and either Naruto beat him or Itachi group kill someone from the leaf village..

Sasuke going to fight Tobi group. or Kakashi group fight Tobi group..

didn't deidara show interest in the leaf's shinobies(like he still owes the Nine-Tails Jinchuuriki a good punch in the face,
and Kakashi blew his right arm off.)...that means that him and tobi are probably going to find naruto first then naruto's gonna hold his own against him since on a one to one speed battle hand to hand naruto got the upper hand b4 and punched him in the face while he was looking at him straight up....anyhow we'll see...

itachi and kisame will meet sasuke and his team and thats how the battles will go and they would be multiple scenes involving everybodies fights so imagine when shikamaru was fighting hidan and naruto on the other side was fighting kakuzu and the scenes were changing....now picture those changing scenes times 5 or more since they have so many ppl that would be fighting...lol amazing

My personal opinion....as long as naruto uses kyubi chakra(not tail modes..but kyubi chakra where his eyes go red) we dont got to worry bout how slow his moves will be or his tactics
about sasuke we all know we can count on him togive us what we've been waiting for...a freaken good show..he'll deliver but i dont know whether he'll win or not...then again there are plot devices so heh but one thing is sure he got his equipements from his clan's "weapons storehouse." he's ready. they're all ready can't wait

juUnior
May 18, 2007, 02:37 PM
After seeing chapter 354 I have no idea what will be next, seriously. But one thing i hope will come true: maybe a whole chapter dedicated to team 8 and realitonas with the second ;> That would be great :D

MuraEvo
May 18, 2007, 02:45 PM
Sasuke vs Naruto (again!)
Hinata vs Karin (the 2 sensitive!)
Yamato vs Kisame (the 2.... just 2)
Akamaru vs Suigetsu (he likes cat! but he's a fish!... what a strange thing...)
Shino vs Juugo (no talking guys!)
Kakashi vs Deidara (next!: it'll be the left!)
Sakura & Sai vs Tobi (They'll arrive in late... because Tobi is already defeted by Shikamaru... -.^)

Itachi vs Television (NO SIGNAL! WHO WILL PREVAIL!)

ax999
May 18, 2007, 02:49 PM
team 8 YAY! i knew they had to bring the tracking team with them. i guess kurenai couldn't come b/c of her pregnancy. I predict next chapter will be team 8 and team 7 interaction, one after that they'll meet deidara and tobi, and the chapter after that we'll see tobi fight. I have no idea what's going to happen to sasuke's group.

hitokugutsu
May 18, 2007, 02:49 PM
Indeed. There are a whole lot of teams involved -->
Team 8
Team Naruto
Team Hebi
Akatsuki (deidara + tobi)
Akatsuki (kisame + itachi)

AAArghh so many possibilities. But how on earth is Naruto going to find Itachi or Sasuke. Cause it would be lame if they just magically ecountered eachother. So for the next chap I hope to see a GOOD AND LOGIC battle plan for both teams

richtoyz
May 18, 2007, 03:20 PM
i'm sure that kakashi will summon his dogs and shino will send out his bugs to do the searching

didn't deidara show interest in the leaf's shinobies(like he still owes the Nine-Tails Jinchuuriki a good punch in the face,
and Kakashi blew his right arm off.)...that means that him and tobi are probably going to find naruto first then naruto's gonna hold his own against him since on a one to one speed battle hand to hand naruto got the upper hand b4 and punched him in the face while he was looking at him straight up....anyhow we'll see...

itachi and kisame will meet sasuke and his team and thats how the battles will go and they would be multiple scenes involving everybodies fights so imagine when shikamaru was fighting hidan and naruto on the other side was fighting kakuzu and the scenes were changing....now picture those changing scenes times 5 or more since they have so many ppl that would be fighting...lol amazing

My personal opinion....as long as naruto uses kyubi chakra(not tail modes..but kyubi chakra where his eyes go red) we dont got to worry bout how slow his moves will be or his tactics
about sasuke we all know we can count on him togive us what we've been waiting for...a freaken good show..he'll deliver but i dont know whether he'll win or not...then again there are plot devices so heh but one thing is sure he got his equipements from his clan's "weapons storehouse." he's ready. they're all ready can't wait Even though deidara shows interests in the leaf village he's not the writer & diedara also show interests in Hebi as well.

So that mean Diedara going to head out to find the closest one to him. Who you think going to be the closest? Hebi. Diedara going to start a fight with Sasuke not knowing that Sasuke can fly as well. So he's going to get cocky and start saying how can Orichimaru die by a lil brat. And how he want to whip sasuke ass so Itachi can know how weak is brother is.

By saying all that: Sasuke going to get pissed and wanted to make a mark on him.. So Diedara as normal going to use is explosive in the bag. But sasuke going to use is sharigan and is CS2 to take down Diedara in a heart beat.

Tobi going to escape or killed.

Naruto going to meet up with Itachi. a battle going to start. Naruto going to either get capture or he going to kill Itachi partner while Itachi flee the scene....

But my money is on Naruto meeting itachi or meet up with someone from the Ak group..

lordHokage
May 18, 2007, 03:41 PM
These chapters are very good, and Kishimoto is making it so difficult to call. I have no idea on which direction the pendulum will swing. :eyeroll

NRZero
May 18, 2007, 03:52 PM
Somebody is gonna collide at the end of the next chapter. The problem is which team will it be? Konoha/Akatsuki, Snake/Akatsuki, Konoha/Snake... Its hard to call but I believe that one of the groups will collide at the end of ch. 355. Either that or we'll hear about each teams battle plan...(boring, we need some action now with less talking because we've heard enough)

ihearthinata
May 18, 2007, 03:59 PM
so we have Akatsuki
Mini Akatsuki -Sasuke's team
and now Naruto's platoon

i don't see much happening in the next issue.
probably some talk between teams

I can see Tobi and Deidra coming across one of these teams though and that's how it will end

Mendes
May 18, 2007, 04:08 PM
The chapter was weird. After this one, i think Hebi gathered a lot of useful items, as they were in the old uchiha armory, and we know how the uchihas loved using weapons and other items.
Hebi sure lost some time there, but naruto's squad will have a problem with the tracking of itachi... the thing is the rain conditions greatly the sense of smell, as we've seen when kakashi and pakkun(sp?) were looking for naruto and sasuke at the Valleys End.

I wonder why kishi introduced new characters just for 2 or 3 pages... i cant see a reason why they would appear again in the manga... and i feel sad that kishi created such a hot character (that girl, cat woman's grandson, of course) just so she could say 'hi... bye'. Are these characters having an active or even a side role on the manga?

An other thing i just remembered, is that suigetsu, who was always tired, due to the lack of water, has now no excuse to show his true potential, with this much rain. I even wonder why would he use the cloak, when its obvious he feels stronger with water nearby. It was probably just so that Hebi would have this new uniform (finally sasuke got rid of that ridiculous thing some called uniform), and he didnt want to be left out of it :P But if this is an advantage to suigetsu, its for kisame as well... lets see who benefits more of this weather conditions. Akamaru and Kiba seem to have something prepared from this weather type, and Shino and Hinata will probably have no restrictions to this kind of weather as well... so it'll get interesting... can't w8 for the fight!!!

ANBU4U
May 18, 2007, 04:17 PM
i'm sure that kakashi will summon his dogs and shino will send out his bugs to do the searching

Its been raining for like....2 chapters now. What scent trail could they possibly pick up?

lordHokage
May 18, 2007, 04:34 PM
Its been raining for like....2 chapters now. What scent trail could they possibly pick up?

Kakashi ninja dogs and Shino bugs are very resourceful. :eyeroll

Uchiha Slayer
May 18, 2007, 04:37 PM
Great Chapter!!!

This what think will happen...

FIRST ENCOUNTER will see Tobi and Diedara go after Hebi but they're going to run into team Kakashi(shino,hinata,kiba) first...Then there would be a fight, in the heat of battle Diedara will spill the beans about who there after. There for they will fight but the battle will be discontinued do to some strange event...

SECOND ENCOUNTER Kisame and Itachi will continue theyre search and they will reach naruto fairly quickly...Something will happen where Itachi is about to kill Naruto then out of no where Sasuke appears to save Naruto(want be sasukes intentions though)

There will be a lot of Uchiha talk...Then a battle...Sasuke is holding his own but needs help and Naruto and Sasuke defeats Itachi together...Something like that.

Note***Dont you just hate when Kishi makes Itachi look so plain when theres talk about sasuke around him...I hate when kishi do that

Yondaime-Uzumaki
May 18, 2007, 05:03 PM
SECOND ENCOUNTER Kisame and Itachi will continue theyre search and they will reach naruto fairly quickly...Something will happen where Itachi is about to kill Naruto then out of no where Sasuke appears to save Naruto(want be sasukes intentions though)

Why Will itachi Intend To kill Naruto when they Need Him Alive for the Bijuu extractions, doesn't make Since.

Is it just Me Or naruto Seemed to be the Team Leader, As he was ordering Them in The Last panel . And That panel was nicely done by the way . If naruto is assigned as team Leader in this mission ( Wich can be questioned, of course ) , It'll be Something Interesting to see .

Why Will itachi Intend To kill Naruto when they Need Him Alive for the Bijuu extractions, doesn't make Since.

Is it just Me Or naruto Seemed to be the Team Leader, As he was ordering Them in The Last panel . And That panel was nicely done by the way . If naruto is assigned as team Leader in this mission ( Wich can be questioned, of course ) , It'll be Something Interesting to see .
You got to remember that Naruto isn't a Normal Ninja.. Kakashi acknowledge that and it's been proven over & over that Naruto smartness is on a whole other level.. During battle Naruto can come up with a plan while under deep pressure.. Just go back to Zabuza fight when Naruto trick Zabuza and surprise Sakura,Sasuke etc.. with is plan..

I think after Jariaya train naruto he suppose to be capable to lead a team of chuunin & Jounin.. its not like he's babysitting anyone.. He's the strongest out of the group there..

By Prediction: Naruto going to meat up with someone from the AK group. or he'll meet up with a Bijuu. Probably the 5,6,7 tails.. I know the AK group couldn't capture all of them and only has 2 bijuu left. So anyway, i just feel Naruto going to meet up with someone that going to let him stay back for some odd reason that would allow him to train or weapon a long the way leading the group to staled for Itachi group.. if not? Naruto will meet up with Itachi group or someone from the AK other from Diedara group. and someone will die...

renrutal
May 18, 2007, 05:42 PM
Karin can track chakra signatures from far away, so Team Hebi might go right after Itachi.

Deidara is looking for Naruto and Kakashi. His best bet is to go to Konoha.

Team 8 is a track team, but unless someone *cough Jiraya cough* told them, they have no clue where to find Itachi.
They might follow some clues about Team Hebi, since they released a lot of people. I bet that Ninja cat clan is going to tell Konoha Team Hebi went there.

Next chapter: Lovebirds, Clumsiness and Cat-Dog bad blood.

irenicus333
May 18, 2007, 05:43 PM
hahaha i feel lucky :p !! as my last prediction almost 100%, instead of protecting naruto, the new team assembled to assist naruto instead :) , anyway next capter prediction...

1) deidara tobi vs Hebi n get pwned by hebi, tobi run away.. deidara unknown :darn

2) leaf's team arrives at akatsuki's gathering to search for itachi instead found the old man. n rescue him, thus at the same time fighting itachi n kisame as well ---> reason only those 2 really in material form apart from others akatsuki's members.

wooticus
May 18, 2007, 06:03 PM
It's more difficult than ever to predict what might happen now..
things i'm quite sure about:
- kishi made it absolutely clear after the timeskip, that sasuke doesn't want to kill anybody. so i think it is absolutely clear that he won't kill deidara.
- The biggest clash ever in Naruto is about to begin.
- There are about 16 People involved.. i think at least 2 might die..

things that could possible happen:
- Suigetsu vs. Sai. Sai's the only one in Konoha group who has a sword with him...
- Hinata vs Karin. Hinata has to prove that se had become quite good. But most of the other guys are not her level..
- Deidara vs ???. Don't think it will be Naruto or Kakashi, they are both no long range fighters.. Their way of fighting is totally uneffective against deidara
- clash won't be at the end of the chapter. some ppl said the rain makes it impossible to follow a scent. well, yes. don't having a scent at all makes it even more impossible ;-). how should kiba know how they smell.. Shinos bugs might search for some hints..
Questions the last chapter woke up in me:
- What does Sasuke needs weapons for???? i think he hasn't got weapons at all.. kishi just searched for a possibility to give team hebi the same clothing style.
- What does Itachi think about Deidaras plans?!? Deidara interferes in everything Itachi is about to do. He interferes into the Sasuke thing, and into the Ninetails thing. I don't think Itachi likes that at all. Isn't it even possible that Deidara gets beaten with a "Care about your own stuff" by Itachi?
- What is the fucking blue hair girl about.. why isn't she revealed.. what's her purpose.. :D she has to be quite important, hasn't she? what else could be the reason that she is still the only person not shown.. Maybe she is the Medical Nin of Akatsuki..

Thins i wish:
- I'm writing this in nearly every Predictions...
Maybe Kishi hears me now ;-)
We have Akatsuki involved.. we have the youth gang of Missing Nins involved (hebi^^) and we got the S-Rank Criminal Missing Nins involved (Akatsuki). Why don't we add a few reinforcements from konohas allies :D the Sand owes Konoha something!!!
Deidara vs Gaara!

dasher232
May 18, 2007, 06:04 PM
Whats the title for the next chapter again?.

MuraEvo
May 18, 2007, 06:34 PM
- Deidara vs ???. Don't think it will be Naruto or Kakashi, they are both no long range fighters.. Their way of fighting is totally uneffective against deidara

Kakashi said that he's a long-type... MS...

dasher232
May 18, 2007, 07:00 PM
Yup. I think it's Kakashi and Naruto for sure otherwise Kisame wouldn't consult or ask Itachi if it was ok if it was Sasuke.Given the previous chapter they were talking about Itachi's target. Anyway my prediction next chapter we see Tobi protesting about going after their target. Hinata bashfully following along, then the team try to find out where Itachi would be. Switch back to heibi with Sasuke ordering Karin to start pin pointing where Itachi is. Switch back with Naruto's team still not knowing where Itachi is. Last panel Deidara and tobi locate their target as does Karin with a found you to finish for the week.

Actualy thats probably too soon to happen.

LoT
May 18, 2007, 07:13 PM
Jiraiya will stop Naruto to train him the FTGT ...
GOD DAMN KISHI !!! PLEASE! ONLY ONE CHAPTER !!!

I hope for some Hinata action and a dialog between Hianta and Sakura about Naruto, who is learing the FTGT from Ero-Sennin!
(PLEASE KISHI!!!)

ANd in one of the next Chapters we will see some Kakashi vs. Tobi action!
Jehaaaaaaaaaaa

QMark
May 18, 2007, 07:36 PM
Nice chapters lately. I'm beginning to understand why Kishi hasn't completely killed off Orochimaru yet. (As stated by Kabuto that he wasn't dead, only taken over) Its quite ingenious actually. Deidara vs Orochimaru(in Sasuke's body). Though I have no doubts that Orochimaru could have killed Deidara prior to the upgrade, it will definitely showcase what can be accomplished with Orochimaru wielding a Sharingan.

Not to mention all the match ups that can ensue from Akatsuki, Hebi, and Leaf.

My Prediction:

Movement between all teams. Direct focus upon Naruto's team.

EvolutionIX
May 18, 2007, 07:48 PM
I have absolutely no prediction at the moment. However...I have been wondering...who is that old guy on page 11? What possible impact would he have on the storyline at the moment for Kishi to involve a new akatsuki now? Well not new...but rather an akatuski to be revealed

mrcongojack
May 18, 2007, 07:53 PM
I'm just happy Team 8 made an appearance....!!!

Prediction:
Hinata will stutter a bunch, not say anything except "um", and look embarrassed all the time.
Then we'll try to forget the talking cats.
The end.

Black/Light
May 18, 2007, 08:19 PM
My guess. . .

We will see some back story as to what Team 8 has been doing over the years.

Mostly just talk.

TBCAD
May 18, 2007, 08:21 PM
i think that hinata will show her true strength in the next few chapters.

LoT
May 18, 2007, 08:31 PM
i think that hinata will show her true strength in the next few chapters.

The Mangekyo Byakugan? hehe!

I hope Hinata will do something cool and show us/Naruto some cool Hyuuga-TaiJutsus ... some very different Jutsus to Neji!

jerger
May 18, 2007, 10:05 PM
wow does he look like the 4th in the last few pics! with his hair (in the little frame)... thats my new fav pic since the one where he rescued gaara and they look like brothers

NaoXHinata
May 18, 2007, 11:56 PM
You guys are all forgetting the most humorous prediction now that Naruto & Team 8 are reunited:

Sai will make his 100th comment about Naruto's penis, but Hinata will overhear it and the look on her face will be *priceless* ...

If she manages to comment, though, given that she's always been watching Naruto and has the Byakugan, well... Let's just say that I may die laughing.

And for anyone who says this won't happen, I have just a few words: sexy jutsu yuri & yaoi version, Suigetsu's ... hug?, Naruto screaming at Sai in the onsen, furry ninja cats, ...

Let's face it: brace yourself for this now. You heard it here first!

rabb
May 19, 2007, 12:46 AM
team 8 is being led by either Kakashi, or capt Yamato... so where is Kurenai? do we finally have proof that she is pregnant? :kukuku

shachi
May 19, 2007, 01:51 AM
It seems as if Kakashi is going to be Team 8's captain, but I am not so sure.

While Team 8 goes about their business, Kakashi and his nin-dogs can guide Naruto's team, and this allows the teams to split up and effectively cover more ground.

Since Sai can travel on his ink-bird, and more importantly communicate information with his ink creatures, he can act as an intermediary between the two separate teams until one of them finds Itachi's trail.

I don't expect any confrontations at all in the next chapter. Some things I do expect:

1) Shino creeps out and also amazes Naruto("...this guy...") .
2) Awkward interaction between the Hinata and the clueless Naruto.
3) An explanation of Karin's abilities, and maybe some backstory.

Well there is a chance for a confrontation, now that I think about it. Eventually, you know Juugo will flip out, so maybe Sasuke will have to kick a little ass next chapter. But that has a good chance to happen in every chapter from now on.

Long-term predictions, I am expecting Sai and Deidara to do battle with art-jutsu.

Also, I expect Sasuke to actually save Itachi from Kakashi, Yamato, or Naruto. (He wants Itachi all for himself)

Navri
May 19, 2007, 02:32 AM
Since everyone has already put down EVERY SINGLE POSSIBLE OUTCOME for who's gonna vs. who, I think I'll touch on something different. A few weeks back, some speculation was brought up about Tobi, who's been very, "the background character" all throughout AK history, and some have voiced that maybe, just maybe, that Tobi could be Obito (speculation based PURELY on the fact that Tobi wears a mask that has an eyehole for his right eye).

And since everyone knows that Obito is pretty much long dead, I thought this:

If Tobi WERE Obito, this is the PERFECT situation for Kishi to setup a reunion of sorts for Kakashi and Obito. it would be EXTREMELY convenient if Tobi/Deidara met with Team Kakashi because it would make for a very interesting unveiling on Tobi's part.

Alot are probably asking, "Obito's right side was crushed dude! CRUSHED!! How can he POSSIBLY be alive!?!?!". Well, 2 things:

1. BACK OFF OKAY!? JEEZ!

And 2; Deidara WAS Sasori's partner before after all, and Obito was under Zetsu at the same time, so coupled with Sasori's ability to make anything into a puppet, I think Kishi can easily make something credible up. Anyway, something different and an interesting twist.

CheckMate
May 19, 2007, 02:40 AM
Yamato will give them the nut of his cell (sounds very gay), so he can locate the other team.

And Yamato will lead Naruto and co. again

Freaky
May 19, 2007, 04:00 AM
I have absolutely no prediction at the moment. However...I have been wondering...who is that old guy on page 11? What possible impact would he have on the storyline at the moment for Kishi to involve a new akatsuki now? Well not new...but rather an akatuski to be revealed

that old man is the four-tails, who probably is extracted by now

1 thing i'm glad of kiba doesn't wear that stupid cap of him anymore

prediction: probably team Hebi will find itachi first because of karin's ability's and team 7 and 8 probably stay together and they gonna look for itachi and kisame based on people tell them because of the rain they cant smell and stuff, so some people say they saw people in black cloaks with red clouds on it, they will follow that track and will find deidera and tobi

Endrance
May 19, 2007, 05:14 AM
My ideas for this arc:

I think... Deidara will encounter Team Hebi, along with Tobi. Both get utterly overwhelmed and go back to Akatsuki base in shambles. (That, or the former will get owned, the latter shows some of his abilities. OR we'll get a nice, well-rounded fight.)
Naruto and co. witness the battle, or at least hear some of it. They could also find Deidara/Tobi's corpses on the floor. :)
Sasuke and co. will eventually encounter Itachi or Team 3098552, that's for sure. I'm not too sure on what will happen, but here's what I would like to happen.

Team Hebi and Team 40198491208414 run into one another outside of the Akatsuki base. The grouping thus far could be two complete teams to just Sasuke and Naruto. It's possible they'll both split up.
Anyway, the two teams do battle outside, only for Itachi and whoever else (prolly Kisame) to interupt the proceedings. Sasuke and Itachi fight.

CheckMate
May 19, 2007, 05:32 AM
and WTF is Team 3098552 and 40198491208414?

GreeN Beast
May 19, 2007, 05:46 AM
i thin deidara/tobi will meet up with kakashi because the thing wit kakashi and tobi(obito??) and deidara said he have a personal vendetta with kakashi etc.!

Bling
May 19, 2007, 05:56 AM
Im sure Deidara is a goner...Possibly Tobi is to be captured or in case he doesnt get captured he will reveal what his powers/jutsu are and kishi will leave us again with a "I want to know whats going on" effect....

Serpent
May 19, 2007, 09:01 AM
Deidara isn't coming out of this alive for sure , i mean kakashi and naruto pwned him before so he'll get pwned again and if he goes after Sasuke he won't stand a chance against a sharingan user let alone the others and i personally don't think Tobi is strong enough to make a difference

c420smokey
May 19, 2007, 09:19 AM
I think all the teams will set out, at night fall yamato will make his house again and the both teams will discuss their plan on capturing itachi the leader will go talk to the person that he wants to join, (i think its jiraiya), its to early for tobi and co. to run into either group, i think that will happen 2 chapters away, but thats my prediction, oh a nin fight between kakashis dogs and those cats

Diceman5000
May 19, 2007, 10:42 AM
You guys are all forgetting the most humorous prediction now that Naruto & Team 8 are reunited:

Sai will make his 100th comment about Naruto's penis, but Hinata will overhear it and the look on her face will be *priceless* ...

If she manages to comment, though, given that she's always been watching Naruto and has the Byakugan, well... Let's just say that I may die laughing.

And for anyone who says this won't happen, I have just a few words: sexy jutsu yuri & yaoi version, Suigetsu's ... hug?, Naruto screaming at Sai in the onsen, furry ninja cats, ...

Let's face it: brace yourself for this now. You heard it here first!

LOL ^
Well I think this is all going to end in a very anticlimactic fashion. I think that Deidara will head toward the leaf village and Itachi will give chase to get there first. Karin will try to find a person with a ton of chakra and find either Naruto or Kisame; either way they will think it is Kisame and follows Karin to where everyone will meet. Deidara will run into team Leaf and just as it looks grim for him Itachi will show up and a bigger battle will ensue. Just as team Leaf is about to go all out team Hebi shows up and team Leaf splits into team 7&8 with team 7 going after Hebi and team 8 tries to capture Itachi. Hebi is trying to kill Itachi while Suigetsu goes after Kisame and everyone ignores Tobi. Itachi feeling a little pressure will say retreat but Deidara doesn't want to and makes a big bomb. Someone kills him before it explodes but it still goes off. That provides enough cover for Akatsuki to escape. Hebi will see them escape and flee as well leaving team Leaf to regroup.

All that will take many chapters and at the end Kishimoto will be laughing because he is getting paid to yank are chains. There is still too much unexplained with these characters to kill them off. The only ones I see dying are Deidara, Kisame and Kiba. But I doubt Kisame will die because he knows Suigetsu so I don't think he will let him get over on him. Kiba has an overconfident attitude during part 1 and if he is still like that he's a dead man but then who would take care of Akamaru. Deidara time is up but I thought the same thing every time I saw Sai impaled so maybe he gets another lease on life. I think I write too much. :blink

photaibo
May 19, 2007, 11:03 AM
U guys remember, how Kabuto healed Hinata back then during the chunin exam finals?
Just a thought: maybe he has implanted sth. or hypnotized her back then, so that he can use her afterwards.
Maybe that comes into play soon...

as I said, just a thought

donkeyhigh
May 19, 2007, 12:09 PM
Nah, I think it's more that it's "in his nature" to heal sick people.
I mean, he is a medic after all..

wooticus
May 19, 2007, 01:02 PM
All in all we can say that it doesn't look good for Deidara. Kisame has to kill some on before he gets killed i think..
Well, whatever will happen in this big battle, we'll have to wait a few weeks...

Jiraiya joining Akatsuki.. interesting idea but why should he.. Someone like Danzou might be more possible, Jiraiya didn't even want to become hokage because he has no ambitions at all but being a perverted hermit.
but what if he loves that blue hair akatsuki girl? ;-)
no don't think so, a new akatsuki member will be someone we haven't seen once, if we know him it will definetely be.... KABUTO!^^

boyakist4649
May 19, 2007, 02:12 PM
I'm really interesting in the Kisame-Itachi dynamic. There seems to be more to Itachi than what we may expect. When Kisame talked to Itachi about capturing the 4-Tail - and Kisame said that Itachi did not directly fight, he was probably referring to the fact that Kisame fought alone (per his request) to capture the 4-tail.
But - in that statement lies the possibility that Itachi may have never been interacting directly to begin with. Perhaps he is "sealed" away in some fashion, yet to unleash his true potential.

In any case - a prediction I guess.
Tobi/Deidara will probably run into team Hebi, and Itachi/Kisame with Konoha. From there on out... I don't know. Hate to see anything happen to Itachi, at the same time hate to see anything happen to the Konoha group.

Maxell
May 19, 2007, 06:43 PM
The chapter was nice and it didn't give much hints for predictions so it's hard to say
what will happen in next chapters. :amuse

I think that Team 8 will be leading because they can track down Itachi much easier
than naruto's team and it seems like Kakashi is Team 8's leader and he is tracking
specialist and they have Kiba too... :)

alias85
May 19, 2007, 07:04 PM
I think team Naruto, team Hebi, and Itachi/Kisame possibly another akatsuki team are gonna meet up and battle. However, I dont think Sasuke will be the one that kills Itachi rather someone on team Naruto, likely Naruto or Kakashi. Sasuke will see this and become enraged. No happy ending for a rebuilt friendship rather tragedy. Maybe the start of a eternal rivalry.

I think team Naruto, team Hebi, and Itachi/Kisame possibly another akatsuki team are gonna meet up and battle. However, I dont think Sasuke will be the one that kills Itachi rather someone on team Naruto, likely Naruto or Kakashi. Sasuke will see this and become enraged. No happy ending for a rebuilt friendship rather tragedy. Maybe the start of a eternal rivalry.

Kakashi can't kill Itachi as much as he's skillful. And even though people think naruto isn't as skill as Kakashi. He's way more powerful & smart during battle than Kakashi. So i feel Naruto going to be the one to beat itachi and sasuke going to be in time to see the final blow or he going to hear about it.. and he's going to go off at Naruto for killing the person he wanted to kill all is life.

Sasuke might ended up killing Kakashi or Yamoto... Naruto going to fight sasuke before the manga end. but i really think sasuke and Naruto going to fight before Naruto fight the AL. because Naruto going to need sasuke help to kill the AL.

Mendes
May 19, 2007, 07:48 PM
I think we may see some Itachi and Kisame with some good teamwork. No matter how you look at it, the situation isnt favorable for their side, as hebi and konoha are striking against them. I think it would be something new, and effective as well, to see how good as a team they can be. They are sticked together for many years, and we've seen a casual relationship between them, with more dialogue too. They may have something good as a team, and not just as individuals.

Still, its obvious that sasuke will try to isolate his brother to fight him on his own... action awaits us... and by the speedy way things are going, i'd say the action is near :P

I think we may see some Itachi and Kisame with some good teamwork. No matter how you look at it, the situation isnt favorable for their side, as hebi and konoha are striking against them. I think it would be something new, and effective as well, to see how good as a team they can be. They are sticked together for many years, and we've seen a casual relationship between them, with more dialogue too. They may have something good as a team, and not just as individuals.

Still, its obvious that sasuke will try to isolate his brother to fight him on his own... action awaits us... and by the speedy way things are going, i'd say the action is near :P that sound good. but we won't see any action until the next 2 chapter...

Decorus
May 20, 2007, 03:19 AM
Deidara and Tobi will more then likely run into Naruto and Kakashi at the same time as Naruto plus teams run into Itachi and Kisame who ran into Sasuke and Hebi. This will turn into a battle royal cluster ..... Kisame who has his whole Gai rivalry will make it out alive. The fights will more likely turn into a draw except Hebi who will get squished forcing Sasuke to rejoin with Naruto and company. I doubt any Akatsuki members will meet a horrible end just yet. Sai will more then likely die at the hands of one of the Akatsuki members. This arc seems more oriented towards reuniting Sasuke with Konoha and providing a more accurate power reading of Naruto/Akatsuki members.

Seranel N'Ryt
May 20, 2007, 07:40 AM
I want to revive of Hidan&Kakuze
I wonder 'Zombie Combi' is real 'Homo sapiens' hehe
are they really 'human'?

I believe Hidan-sama isn't dead.:D

BlackDawn
May 20, 2007, 08:06 AM
In chapter 353 the Al mentions to the other members to keep in mind what he told them about itachi. Ik keep wondering what this is , fact he's going blind or maybe the Ms is needed to surpress and control the power of the sealed bijuu.
My prediction for next chapter , naru hina talk + ways to find itachi. Hebi small talk
AL making some important decisions considering itachi's safety.

Tias
May 20, 2007, 08:11 AM
hmmm talking about hidan and so...

kakuzu DID say that there is no such as as immortals....

i wonderd that what if hidans ability or what ever is, that his body is slow at feeling pain or....what i mean is, if he is seperated, like he was in that hole, for a longer period of time, he will die for sure, it's like even if his head is cut of, he has a certain amount of time to survive, and if he gets his body fixed nothing happens...

now about the predictions..

well if karin is going to search, how is she supposed to do it anyway?
well a large charkra is one thign to begin with....but maybe sqasuke will tell her to search for a chakra simulair to his or something....karin searching, and finding this ''simulair'' chakra, which turns out to be tobi instead....

cause alort of peopel say tobi is Obito..well obito is also a uchiha, so that way could also work......

most likly they will fight, deidera and tobi will be defeated(well deidera only i guess)
and they would ask him where itachi is maybe...tobi running away(maybe to itachi and kisame?) ....urgh, such a pain

naru_naru
May 20, 2007, 09:55 AM
according to your post they might find kakashi, which would be really interesting.

philixus1988
May 20, 2007, 10:59 AM
How so? sharingan aint gonna change the nature of someones chakra. Uchicha clan has similar chakra. I am not going to accept this obito = tobi theory. Let the dead rest please.

DarkManSharingan32
May 20, 2007, 11:20 AM
Kakashi can't kill Itachi as much as he's skillful. And even though people think naruto isn't as skill as Kakashi. He's way more powerful & smart during battle than Kakashi. So i feel Naruto going to be the one to beat itachi and sasuke going to be in time to see the final blow or he going to hear about it.. and he's going to go off at Naruto for killing the person he wanted to kill all is life.

Sasuke might ended up killing Kakashi or Yamoto... Naruto going to fight sasuke before the manga end. but i really think sasuke and Naruto going to fight before Naruto fight the AL. because Naruto going to need sasuke help to kill the AL.

Did you miss the whole point in having two teams in the first place? The objective is to CAPTURE Itachi... Sakura said herself something to the effect, "If we kill Itachi, Sasuke will no have a target, so we have to capture him".

They know what killing Itachi will do... It would piss Sasuke off to an previously unimaginable level.

I'm basically ruling out your assumption, because without the FR Naruto wont have the jutsu strength to fell Itachi with the last blow, as well as Naruto having half a brain. (i.e. Being able to NOT commit the single action that would separate he and Sasuke forever) This will be a purely team-based mission... not another Naruto proving grounds.

P.S.
If Naruto kills Itachi... what makes ya think he will stick around to help Naruto with the A.L.
Sasuke won't care about anything but destroying Naruto at that point. lol
---

As for a prediction:
The teams move out. The only question now is what team will Tobi and Deidara choose to face... I'm really hoping for Kakashi's team... for obvious Tobi-Obito reasons.

But as for storyline... I think this Mission is Going to end pretty badly for Team 8... The Akatsuki have to actually PROVE their dominance sometime... and I think this is the time. If I had my way...Hinata would die or become heavily injured ala Kishimoto style. But thats for maximum emotional effect. Imagine a little confession before she passes out/dies. Awww.

ANBU4U
May 20, 2007, 11:33 AM
Did you miss the whole point in having two teams in the first place? The objective is to CAPTURE Itachi... Sakura said herself something to the effect, "If we kill Itachi, Sasuke will no have a target, so we have to capture him".

They know what killing Itachi will do... It would piss Sasuke off to an previously unimaginable level.

I'm basically ruling out your assumption, because without the FR Naruto wont have the jutsu strength to fell Itachi with the last blow, as well as Naruto having half a brain. (i.e. Being able to NOT commit the single action that would separate he and Sasuke forever) This will be a purely team-based mission... not another Naruto proving grounds.

P.S.
If Naruto kills Itachi... what makes ya think he will stick around to help Naruto with the A.L.
---

As for a prediction:
The teams move out. The only question now is what team will Tobi and Deidara choose to face... I'm really hoping for Kakashi's team... for obvious Tobi-Obito reasons.

But as for storyline... I think this Mission is Going to end pretty badly for Team 8... The Akatsuki have to actually PROVE their dominance sometime... and I think this is the time. If I had my way...Hinata would die or become heavily injured ala Kishimoto style. But thats for maximum emotional effect. Imagine a little confession before she passes out/dies. Awww.

Id rather it be Sakura. But perhaps.

philixus1988
May 20, 2007, 12:41 PM
Yeah i would rather have sakura take massive injuries from sasuke anyone else it would just be another fight.

NaoXHinata
May 20, 2007, 12:56 PM
hmmm talking about hidan and so...

kakuzu DID say that there is no such as as immortals....

i wonderd that what if hidans ability or what ever is, that his body is slow at feeling pain or....what i mean is, if he is seperated, like he was in that hole, for a longer period of time, he will die for sure, it's like even if his head is cut of, he has a certain amount of time to survive, and if he gets his body fixed nothing happens...

His jutsu ends when the target of his curse dies, right? The target was set to Kakuzu thanks to the blood capsule Shikamaru used, so I believe he would've died once Kakashi killed Kakuzu and broke his curse. After all, Akatsuki would've brought him back had he been somehow useful, and Kakashi thought it too dangerous to bring any of those folks back alive.

So what I want to see now is what's up with the rings? Kohona should have Kakuzu's thanks to having dragged his body back. Hidan's... well... it's either lost, Akatsuki recovered it already, or Shikamaru brought it back for study. He had a scythe, too, wonder what became of that? Of course, it wasn't that special, so who knows. But you would sorta expect them to do some investigation and look through all the stuff those guys were carrying for clues, although I sure wouldn't want to be the guy who had to pick up stray bits of Hidan for study.

Drew7898
May 20, 2007, 01:00 PM
The AL is I Believe Uchicha Madara cause if you go back to the manga chapter 327 on the last page in the last frame you can see the bottom have of ALs face and you see the two dots next to his nose.....and look up pictures of Uchicha Madara and you'll see he has the same two dots next to his nose

maideth
May 20, 2007, 01:10 PM
there's no uchiha Madara pics if i remember correct

anyway i really don't think someone will die,but when they will capture itachi (if they will succeed) what will they do? waiting fo sasuke to kill him? capture sasuke?
well we will see

james
May 20, 2007, 01:17 PM
Prediction
Deidara and Tobi meet hebi and are down for the count when Itachi steps in. Its 4 on 4 and Hebi gets owned. Jugo bites it for Sasuke, Suigetsu takes a dirt nap a la kisame, Karin is alive (semi useless). Just before Sasuke gets it from Itachi (Itachi has no real intention of killing him) Naruto saves him; "round 2... fight"

Yamato & Sai vs Deidara -- Sakura and Karin vs Tobi, ( I dont like the latter)

Side note: I have a feeling that Kakashi is going to be attacked (half dead) by sasuke while about to kill Itachi. (A) Sasuke wants to kill Itachi for himself (B) He's angry that Kakashi had MS.

This will give bring kyubi back into story and change Naruto from rescue to revenge.

LoT
May 20, 2007, 03:02 PM
I predict Deidara and Tobi go after Kakashi und Team 8 to fight them. Deidara wants revenge but Tobi will fight against Kakashi!

GPZrag
May 20, 2007, 03:30 PM
Evereybody will die and Kisimoto will be murdered :)

Slippers
May 20, 2007, 03:59 PM
This is interesting
I thought it would be Team Kakashi + Yamato + Team Gai
I dont think Yamato's gonna fight, he's just going to try to control the Kyuubi
Naruto's gonna go out of control
and everyone will die :D

neomaster121
May 20, 2007, 05:23 PM
i think they might be more training involved for naruto, as someone said earlier in the chap, You need alot of jutsu to catch someone rather than kill them. Maybe we will see some of his training with jiraiya come out of maybe he will learn something as he travels

P.S.
---

As for a prediction:

Well, When i say Naruto killing Itachi. is away to rule out previous comments about Kakashi killing Itachi..
But you seems to forget that to capture someone is harder than to kill them. So who going to capture someone like Itachi? if its not Itachi. you think the leaf Village can capture Kisame? hell no.. Someone got to die.. and i think its Kiba. or Hinita as you mention..

Plus i doubt Tobi group going to fight Kakashi team. Because of a lot of reasons.. Itachi still the one to capture the Nine tail.. I only can See Itachi fighting Kakashi team and Itachi show is true Skills. capturing Naruto instead or killing someone from Kakashi group..

Hebi & Diedara meet up.. Hebi defeat Diedara... Because of there leader Ability to fly and is Sharigan Ability. Tobi will escape. by killing someone in hebi.. because he's actually strong.

Koen
May 20, 2007, 06:53 PM
Nah I don't see any use of a confrontation in hebi against some akatsuki members. I'll think we'll have some new strong elements in next chapter which could make the story interested. Because imo naruto is walking to a dead end. Hebi and konoha shinobi going after akatsuki??? WTF that's like an ultimate confrontation.

BUT I am happy to see some more hinata, kiba and shino. Maybe hinata will confess her love to naruto :D

SacredNic
May 20, 2007, 08:05 PM
Question: if Itachi could be so easily tracked, even by Shino or Akamaru, why hasn't Konoha sent out a team to just locate and kill him off already? I mean he is a missing nin, and S-Rank criminal.

I predict that half the mission is actually finding Itachi let alone any of the other Akatsuki members like Deidara.

Off topic subject here - but has anyone else noticed that after Gai used the Sixth Divine Gate back in the Gaara arc against Kisame's clone that he was totally fine? Didn't Kakashi explain to Naruto back in the Chuunin exam that the drawback to releasing the gates was that it rendered the nin useless as the muscles in their body would be totally worn out. :notrust

DarkManSharingan32
May 20, 2007, 08:32 PM
Question: if Itachi could be so easily tracked, even by Shino or Akamaru, why hasn't Konoha sent out a team to just locate and kill him off already? I mean he is a missing nin, and S-Rank criminal.

I predict that half the mission is actually finding Itachi let alone any of the other Akatsuki members like Deidara.

Off topic subject here - but has anyone else noticed that after Gai used the Sixth Divine Gate back in the Gaara arc against Kisame's clone that he was totally fine? Didn't Kakashi explain to Naruto back in the Chuunin exam that the drawback to releasing the gates was that it rendered the nin useless as the muscles in their body would be totally worn out. :notrust

Off-topic question answered:
He opened the gate, used an attack, and closed it again. This is probably something that takes years of training, and Gai is probably the only one in Leaf village able to do that at such a high gate level.

It's fundamentally different than what Lee is known for... since he just blasts the gates open, and uses the power without much focus.

With Gai's abilities... he is able to minimize the damage from opening the gates based upon the amount of time he has them open.

Pretty cool... but I admit it is only my assumption.
Gai could be god.
---

Minor Prediction #2:
Don't rule Gai's team out yet... we all know Tsunade loves to be over-prepared in all situations, so if things get too messy, expect them to come as backup.

Decorus
May 20, 2007, 09:16 PM
Gai also did not use the Lotus which is what really messes Rock Lee up.

As for the reason ANBU hasn't been dealing with Itachi, its because he isn't a high priority on the list of problems for Konoha. Itachi while on thier radar has never been a serious threat compared to Orochimaru. Between rebuilding thier damaged forces and keepin other Villages from attacking them they have been rather busy. Itachi also would require multiple ANBU ninjas where they typically seem to work alone.

Also 3 ANBU members are busy shepherding Naruto around. (Kakashi, Yamato, and Sai)

ANBU4U
May 20, 2007, 09:22 PM

It makes no sense.

If he was so easy to track they would have sent hunter nin years ago...I mean... apprantly it only takes a 3 chunnin and a 1 Jounin platoon to kill him and twice that to capture him...so I really cant see why they didnt send an elite squad of Hunter nin ages ago.

I also cant fathom HOW they're gonna track Itachi? Scent? Its been raining for days. And even if it wasnt what could they possibly have with his scent still on it? And if they have some magic alternative way of tracking someone...why not just track Sasuke? I can only assume Ibiki got something out of the bounty collecter....but WHY on earth that guy would have been told anything of value is beyond me.

ornis
May 20, 2007, 09:26 PM
Please discuss Chapter 354 in its discussion thread; Predict what may happen in Chap 355 in this thread.

Seranel N'Ryt
May 20, 2007, 09:37 PM
hmm.... in fact, i think Tobi=Obito
so Kakashi-san will meet to him and will fight

if Tobi=Obito, he is another Uchiha, and he must have Mangekyou Sharingan
Itachi-san said that 'three Mangekyou...' to Sasuke-kun in past.

did 3 Mangekyou mean Obito, Itachi, and Sasuke ??

In my opinion, Uchiha Madara is not AL and he died already. because he is too old(but Naruto-World has many immortals... ;;) I really wonder who is AL...:)

SacredNic
May 20, 2007, 10:02 PM
Please discuss Chapter 354 in its discussion thread; Predict what may happen in Chap 355 in this thread.

But this is a discussion about the prediction. :tem
[hr]

It makes no sense.

If he was so easy to track they would have sent hunter nin years ago...I mean... apprantly it only takes a 3 chunnin and a 1 Jounin platoon to kill him and twice that to capture him...so I really cant see why they didnt send an elite squad of Hunter nin ages ago.

Exactly.

I also cant fathom HOW they're gonna track Itachi? Scent? Its been raining for days. And even if it wasnt what could they possibly have with his scent still on it? And if they have some magic alternative way of tracking someone...why not just track Sasuke? I can only assume Ibiki got something out of the bounty collecter....but WHY on earth that guy would have been told anything of value is beyond me.

Preach it brudda! :tem

notBowen
May 21, 2007, 12:22 AM
The only reason they could possibly find Itachi now is because Akatsuki has begun becoming so visible. Itachi himself comments on this in the chapter.

CheckMate
May 21, 2007, 12:36 AM
....and that they now know where to look at them

ANBU4U
May 21, 2007, 01:24 AM
The only reason they could possibly find Itachi now is because Akatsuki has begun becoming so visible. Itachi himself comments on this in the chapter.

the IRA is visible, that doesnt mean I can weed out its members at will.
[hr]

....and that they now know where to look at them

No they dont. They have no clue.

They know where the big statue thing is (not even that, they know the place Garra was taken, but have no clue whats inside)....but theres no gurantee Itachi's there....what are they planning to do if he's not, camp out there???

And if that WAS their plan wouldnt they expect more akatsuki? ....as such a plan would necessitate assuming the place Deidara took Garra was the akatsuki base of operations?

They dont know about the holograms, they dont even know if the Statue can be moved or not...so heading to the whole base without scouting it first seems doubly foolish......everything about this stupid mission makes NO sense....why were chuunin and 2 jounin sent rather then proper hunter nin? Why did Jairiya stay behind? Why is the first initiative to catch a S-ranked missing nin inacted inorder to catch....another missing nin thats arguably less of a threat to the village? Because a gennin really likes him?

The more I think about it that angrier I get........I HATE plot holes even more than continuity errors.

yemsta
May 21, 2007, 02:02 AM
<hr noshade size="1">

They know where the big statue thing is (not even that, they know the place Garra was taken, but have no clue whats inside)....but theres no gurantee Itachi's there....what are they planning to do if he's not, camp out there???

And if that WAS their plan wouldnt they expect more akatsuki? ....as such a plan would necessitate assuming the place Deidara took Garra was the akatsuki base of operations?

They dont know about the holograms, they dont even know if the Statue can be moved or not...so heading to the whole base without scouting it first seems doubly foolish......everything about this stupid mission makes NO sense....why were chuunin and 2 jounin sent rather then proper hunter nin? Why did Jairiya stay behind? Why is the first initiative to catch a S-ranked missing nin inacted inorder to catch....another missing nin thats arguably less of a threat to the village? Because a gennin really likes him?

The more I think about it that angrier I get........I HATE plot holes even more than continuity errors.

I agree with you 100% the mission is stupid but what gets me is that the think they have the power in these teams to capture and get information on possibly the greatest gengutsu user there is and kill his teammate. Does ibiki think he can get information out of itachi HA! and kakashi tried and failed to put a scratch on itachi what make him think he can do anything now. I have far more faith in sasuke's team than naruto's the only hope for both teams though is that they ALL attack them which is most likely not going to happen which means we will be seeing another plot device (a la kakuzu) again.

CheckMate
May 21, 2007, 02:33 AM
<hr noshade size="1">

Well.. from there they can track down the akatsuki by its scent, or footsteps, or chakra nature, or whatever, that's why they are bringing team 8

wooticus
May 21, 2007, 02:39 AM
We will see Kyuubi again this time. This is the only factor that makes the strength of team konoha equal to the other two team's one.

I hope Itachi (or maybe Obito ;-)) will own someone with Amaretasu...

lentharius
May 21, 2007, 03:34 AM
The reason they are going to track Itachi may be just the reason Naruto went along, sending out the bait in case they can't find him. While the upcoming battle royal may be awesome, I predict a couple of really boring chapters before any sort of payoff.

Mendes
May 21, 2007, 05:32 AM
<hr noshade size="1">

I agree with you. We have no clue about how they intend to find Itachi... but it cant be a plot hole... we may have the answer in the next chapter either. They wont just start moving in itachi's direction without even stating the reason he's that way. I can only assume they already had tracking teams in action b4, that actually found him somewhere.

Unforgiven
May 21, 2007, 06:07 AM
For Hidan and kakuzu, Ino used a special jutsu to find them. But ino is not in the team. Probebly they will use kakashi's dogs or akamaru. I don't understand why Jiraya stay in Konoha. It's mabye impossible to capture Itachi alive. But i just think, maybe he would be capture by konoha!

4ghost
May 21, 2007, 06:45 AM
It really shouldn't be considered too much of a surprise that Jiraiya wasn't included in Kakashi's plans for this mission when you take into account Jiraiya's character.

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/6858/whyjiraiyawk7.th.jpg (http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=whyjiraiyawk7.jpg)

I'm also expecting alot from the team that was assembled for this mission. This team consists of three Anbu level nins, one genin that has been compared to be at least equal to Konoha's best, an all important medic nin that is likely only below the Hokage and maybe Shizune, and a team of three elite chunins with unique and neccesary abilities.

The next chapter is probably going to show how each team is going to go about reaching their goal. Their may even be some hints to the new abilities of team eight shown as a preview of what's to come. Possibly some battle simulations like Team Kakashi had for the Tenchikyou mission.

Unforgiven
May 21, 2007, 07:46 AM
Sure the team is not bad. Maybe (ivam sure) Jiraya travels alone to find some news informations. We will know soon, who is jiraya's contact. A spy in the Akastuki? :notrust

Hebi will meet deidara first. Because deidara can't defead a team with 8 ninja even if he is with tobi. I think Deidara will be kill by hebi. Hebi never killed a Akastuki member. Konoha has already killed 3. Ok sasuke killed Orochimaru, but he was almost dead in his bed.

I think wee will i fight team with hebi, how they cooperate during a fight.

CheckMate
May 21, 2007, 08:22 AM
Hebi will meet deidara first. Because deidara can't defead a team with 8 ninja even if he is with tobi. I think Deidara will be kill by hebi. Hebi never killed a Akastuki member. Konoha has already killed 3. Ok sasuke killed Orochimaru, but he was almost dead in his bed.

ORO is not done just yet, believe me. It's way too easy.

I am quite sure that Hebi will find Deidara & Tobi instead Itachi and Kisame, whereas the latter will be encountered by the Konoha's Abducyion team

Unforgiven
May 21, 2007, 08:32 AM
ORO is not done just yet, believe me. It's way too easy

i think too.

But the most strange thing, is that Itachi never spoke when he was with the other guys. He only speeks with Kisame. We will know the true soon. I am not sure Itachi killed all his clan.

2 girls in the team. One loves nauto (hinata), Sakura we don't know exactly. It's interesting, maybe Kishi want to introduce more feeling between some caracters.:darn

ANBU4U
May 21, 2007, 11:51 AM
Well.. from there they can track down the akatsuki by its scent, or footsteps, or chakra nature, or whatever, that's why they are bringing team 8

RAIN, days of rain! No scent trails or footprints would remain, and IF they did they'd still need a way to identify which footprints or scents were Itachi's....which they dont have.
[hr]

The reason they are going to track Itachi may be just the reason Naruto went along, sending out the bait in case they can't find him. While the upcoming battle royal may be awesome, I predict a couple of really boring chapters before any sort of payoff.

If thats the fallback why not just leave Naruto in the village? That way if the attack team cant find Itachi, Itachi will come to the Leaf's stronghold...which is Ideal...they couldnt hope for a better scenario.
[hr]

For Hidan and kakuzu, Ino used a special jutsu to find them. But ino is not in the team. Probebly they will use kakashi's dogs or akamaru. I don't understand why Jiraya stay in Konoha. It's mabye impossible to capture Itachi alive. But i just think, maybe he would be capture by konoha!

She used her mind tranfer on a hawk...but that only worked becuase they knew the general region where the akatsuki would show up.

THETRUTH.com
May 21, 2007, 01:12 PM
The way I think Konoha will find Itachi is through the contacts that Itachi mentioned. If they find a jinchuuriki they have a chance of finding Akatsuki members. They could use the same principle as they are using to find Sasuke target his target. But I still dont know how Hebi will find him Karin has to atleast be near him(doesnt she?).

Prediction
So that is what will happen next chapter Konoha Team began to use their contacts. And talk between members on Konoha Team. Hebi puts whatever plan they have into action.

Slippers
May 21, 2007, 01:23 PM
Is Sasuke's group going to go against the Konoha group?
Is Konoha going to send re-enforcements?
Who's going to die?
Is the AL going to be shown?
Who's going to fight against who?
There's going to be A LOT of twists in this plot :D
I think that Sasuke's going to die
Everyone on Team 8 is going to get injured
Naruto's going to go crazy, and Yamato is going to have trouble controling him
Sai is going to die
And Juugo's going to go on a rampage
Also, I'm guessing that Konoha is going to ask for help, from the sand
And Gaara and Deidra are going for a re-match

That's pretty much it for now, but there's probably going to be 2 or 3 chapters of boring searching

Diceman5000
May 21, 2007, 04:14 PM
I don't know why everyone is mad about the team they are sending. Naruto is a Jinchuuriki so his Genin status doesn't matter. Sakura is the 5ths apprentice so I really don't think her Chuunin status does her justice. Kakashi has MS nuff said. The First Hokage is with them sort of. Sai is an ANBU right? Hinata is the successor to the Hyuuga clan. She is probably just as strong is Neji. Shino we don't know much about but he seemed strong in part 1. The only one that shouldn't be on the mission is Kiba but I am sure there is a reason otherwise Kakashi would have brought someone else like Shikamaru. We don't know what Jiraiya is doing or what else is going on but I don't think Kishimoto is going to leave plot holes. He will tell us when he is ready.

Unforgiven
May 21, 2007, 04:39 PM
I totally agree when you speek about ninja from suna. Gaara will defaet deidara!

I also think that i ninja from konoha and one from habi will die.

Lot of ninja will die :blink :mad

Sakura can die for sasuke, kishi can really make evereything!!!

erikrhys
May 21, 2007, 07:21 PM
but does gaara even still have his power? now that the two tails is out of him and all o-0

Fortisdiablos
May 21, 2007, 07:48 PM
but does gaara even still have his power? now that the two tails is out of him and all o-0

Well, it's the one-tail, and yes, he should still have his power. The power given to him by the Ichibi was auto guard. I think he can still control sand with his chakura. But, since he doesn't have the Ichibi anymore, shouldn't he have a lot more chakura now?

SacredNic
May 21, 2007, 08:40 PM
I hope that the Suna nin won't step in again... too much repetition. heh.

I think that Kakashi would take the two teams to the village where the four-tails guy lived where Shino and Kiba will do their tracking from there.

But perhaps Hebi will encounter Itachi first, since they have a lead thanks to Karin's ability to track people via their chakra type.

At any rate, I'd like to see Hinata's new jutsus, along with Kiba and Akamaru.

MadDog
May 21, 2007, 09:28 PM
I'm predicting that the Konoha squad will come across the old lady cat and her cute grandaughter during their search for Itachi. Unable to get any info, the old cat lady will be sent to Morino Ibiki for questioning (who will subsequently escape after mistaking Ibiki's head for a scratcing post). Sorry about that...

Seriously, I'm thinking that the first battle will be between Team Konoha in Deidara/Tobi. I've never been a major Tobi/Obito adherent, but maybe we'll find out more, either way, once he inevitably comes across Kakashi.

c420smokey
May 22, 2007, 12:17 AM
im sure jiraya gave them a destination to check out, so they can get a lead on itachi

ophidial
May 22, 2007, 02:33 AM
I don't know why everyone is mad about the team they are sending. Naruto is a Jinchuuriki so his Genin status doesn't matter. Sakura is the 5ths apprentice so I really don't think her Chuunin status does her justice. Kakashi has MS nuff said. The First Hokage is with them sort of. Sai is an ANBU right? Hinata is the successor to the Hyuuga clan. She is probably just as strong is Neji. Shino we don't know much about but he seemed strong in part 1. The only one that shouldn't be on the mission is Kiba but I am sure there is a reason otherwise Kakashi would have brought someone else like Shikamaru. We don't know what Jiraiya is doing or what else is going on but I don't think Kishimoto is going to leave plot holes. He will tell us when he is ready.

i agree the team is pretty strong if you think about, 3 jounins
a jinkuuriki, 3 chuunins and a hokage's apprentice.
also they probably couldn't have sent more than this, cause if you
think about it they're not limiting their search to the fire country and
any excursions into other countries has to be approved (think back
to the sound invasion) sending an army could be seen as a sign of invasion.

also if jiraiya was part of the team and itachi saw the team sent to face him
he wouldn't stick around, he would run with one of those dodgey dissapearing
no jutsu.

bighawke5
May 22, 2007, 03:41 AM

no jutsu.

itachi run because of jiraiya..not really anymore since he's not gonna run forever like oro in each of his battles..anyways he predicted a storm was commin and was warned by his leader to watch out...not sit out
plus the fact that jiraiya isnt commin is to have some available strong man power left in the village, plus he's not bound to konoha and wanst exactly in with naruto's idea of going after itachi like kakashi was. and he's also his spying of akatsuki and info gathering to do so thats y he isnt commin

Bling
May 22, 2007, 06:02 AM
People you are getting off topic with the Gaara talk...Im sure that an admin will pop in and say so in a few posts....

Unforgiven
May 22, 2007, 09:14 AM
It's really hard to find what will happen, like each time :darn

We can see a lot of possibilities, but sure Deidara want to fight versus hebi not versus konoha.

Freaky
May 22, 2007, 09:57 AM

no jutsu.

where do you get the third jounin from only yamato and kakashi are jounin and i think the apprentice of the fifth won't say anything cause kakashi is trained by the 4th and 4th was a hokage before the fifth (sounds logical :P) i can conclude out of this is that 4th is stronger then the 5th but thats just my theory. and shino is still chuunin cause i think you made him the third jounin.

tom2
May 22, 2007, 10:30 AM
where do you get the third jounin from only yamato and kakashi are jounin and i think the apprentice of the fifth won't say anything cause kakashi is trained by the 4th and 4th was a hokage before the fifth (sounds logical :P) i can conclude out of this is that 4th is stronger then the 5th but thats just my theory. and shino is still chuunin cause i think you made him the third jounin.

Maybe he thinks that Sai is ANBU ~~ over Jounin class???

Unforgiven
May 22, 2007, 11:06 AM
Maybe he thinks that Sai is ANBU ~~ over Jounin class???

No, because kakashi and yamato are both jounin and ANBU. ok kakashi is an ex ANBU :p

ornis
May 22, 2007, 11:10 AM
Wonder what you think will happen in the next Chapter... >.>

ANBU4U
May 22, 2007, 11:22 AM
Everyone will be lost.

richtoyz
May 22, 2007, 11:41 AM
i am just looking forward to more dead akatsuki namely diedara, tobi can escape to bring back the news

i would prefer that diedara goes after sasuke first and team konoha catches up with itachi to c if they could infact capture him

bloodrage
May 22, 2007, 12:50 PM
this arc is where hinata confess her love for naruto and sakura will hear and get jealous and when she realises naruto starts paying hinata attention she will be trying to get naruto as well but hinata will give up her life for naruto in a fight then sakura will get naruto

sKaR
May 22, 2007, 12:53 PM
its more like kishimoto is sending deidara n tobi to die..i pretty sure at the end of it all almost all akatsuki will die!!n i think deidara may b sasukes victim..he will attack sasukes group as that karin had caught sumthing with her jutsu.so sasukes group r closer to tha akatsuki at tha moment.narutos teams r still in konoha..quite far..im pretty sure deidara n tobi will hav to face off against sasuke.he mite b cocky enough to take em on without juugo n suigetsu's help.he is that powerful...or atleast he must b if he is ready to take on itachi!!!!

Navid.
May 22, 2007, 02:13 PM
...i think the apprentice of the fifth won't say anything cause kakashi is trained by the 4th and 4th was a hokage before the fifth (sounds logical :P) i can conclude out of this is that 4th is stronger then the 5th but thats just my theory.

Well building onto that it could be argued that since the 4th was trained by Jiraya who has the same status as the 5th it would put the 5th above the 4th... and aslo both the 5th and Jiraya where both trained by the 3rd who was Hokage before the 4th... and so on.

Really, what I'm trying to say is that it's kind of uselss to think about this in such a way :)

As for my prediction, I think that Itachi and Kisame will go to the Cat hideout, after having learned that Sasuke is on the move, as they both should know about the place and Itachi probably figures Sasuke would have made a pit-stop there.

(At this moment I really can't see Itachi lifting a finger to stop Deidra from confronting Sasuke, I actually think Itachi has enough belief in Sasuke's abilties as to not be worried about any potential threat Deidra might pose to Sasuke)

As for the three way chase that is going on (between Deidra/Konoha/Hebi), well it is quite open as to which meets which, but I'm willing to take a leap and say that Deidra will have a unlucky run in with Sasuke and co.

Long term I belive Naruto and Team Konoha will actually run into Itachi and Kisame before Sasuke, but Itachi (and Kisame) will get away... before it all finaly ends with all three teams meeting up for a massive brawl.

...or not. :p :D

philixus1988
May 22, 2007, 02:24 PM
Well diedera dieing okay but tobi should not die just yet his character is very mysterious if you go by obito=tobi theories i dont but still i would like to know more about that guy

unsignedhype
May 22, 2007, 02:30 PM
Yup, so do I ..
I think we'll figure out, probably soon, about Tobi ..
Next chapter, I think each team (Hebi and Konoha) will show us their strategy ..
Or maybe, they'll just keep moving and by the end of the chap, Konoha's team meet Deidara and Tobi or Itachi and Kisame .. same thing can happen with team Hebi ..

Unforgiven
May 22, 2007, 03:22 PM
I think a team with 8 ninja is too much. Maybe they will be separate during a figth and a escape. I am not sure sasuke want really kill Itachi directly. When the old woman ask him if he really want to kill Itachi, he did'nt answered. Why? He always said " I just want to kill Itachi" and now he is weird. Like Itachi.

Bling
May 22, 2007, 03:36 PM
Ive noticed the same thing...Sasuke is acting much more like Itachi nowdays....

Holland
May 22, 2007, 07:24 PM
I don't think Hebi is that far from Kohona, as Sasuke is using an old weapons storehouse of the Uchiha clan and they are all under the same weather(rain)...well...unless its a monsoon. It's a small Naruto-universe(if they can cross it in a chapter). ;)

Loki_taichou
May 22, 2007, 07:53 PM
it's obivious that the team 7 is: Yamato, Naruto, Sakura and Sai.
the team 8 is a search team, and Kakashi is a speciallist in search.

sorry about the poor english. ^^

MadDog
May 22, 2007, 08:11 PM
it's obivious that the team 7 is: Yamato, Naruto, Sakura and Sai.
the team 8 is a search team, and Kakashi is a speciallist in search.

sorry about the poor english. ^^

I think you're right about Yamato leading Team 7. As someone mentioned in another thread/post, Yamato is probably with Naruto to keep the Kyuubi in check.

Also, I'm agreeing with the people saying that Deidara's time is up. He's played his part in the story (Gaara rescue arc) and the best way for Kishimoto to make use of his charcter is to have him clipped at the hands of Team Hebi, demonstrating that they are force to be reckoned with.

As for Tobi, I'm thinking he makes it to fight another day.

CheckMate
May 22, 2007, 11:08 PM
Ive noticed the same thing...Sasuke is acting much more like Itachi nowdays....

In which way?

ANBU4U
May 22, 2007, 11:10 PM
In which way?

None.

He's no different than he's ever been.

SacredNic
May 23, 2007, 01:57 AM
As for Tobi, I'm thinking he makes it to fight another day.

Tobi will use Mangekyou Sharingan because he really is Obito. mwahahahaha! [prod prod]

Decorus
May 23, 2007, 02:28 AM
Tobi will take off his mask and be revealed as Kabuto in disguise....

c0nflikt
May 23, 2007, 09:43 AM
I think tobi and deidara will go for hebi and run into konoha and the arc will end either sasuke saving naruto and killing itachi or naruto saving sasuke and killing itachi or them losing to him and having to train together and go at it again but i think tobi will show some sick un seen before skills. and kishi will make tobi fight kakashi to dispell the tobi-obito theorys...

hitokugutsu
May 23, 2007, 10:50 AM
I think that somehow Sasuke has the perfect counter for Itachis MS. Thats the only reason I can think of for his stupid action to actually try to kill Itachi. I'm only hoping that he doesnt stare Itachi to death like he did with Oro cause that would be a lame fight.....

boyakist4649
May 23, 2007, 10:55 AM
I think we will be seeing Deidara getting completely pwned by team Hebi. Then, we will probably get a glimpse of how powerful Tobi actually is, but he will get back to Akatsuki unscathed one way or another (probably begging/pleading/being a nice-guy/talking his way out of it).

Maybe we will find out soon that Itachi did not kill the Uchiha clan. Or maybe get clues to the third Mangekyou Sharingan user.

naru_naru
May 23, 2007, 11:11 AM
dont know if hebi can fight opponents like diedara well, diedara is a long range fighter whereas team hebi all seem to be close range fighters. atm the manga has not shown hebi to be strong against long range fighters as they are against close range fighters

Tanuki-dono
May 23, 2007, 11:42 AM
There are so many variables to consider. I don't really know what is going to happen, though I think I'm going to enjoy it. I immensely enjoyed how last chapter fleshed out the setting even more - kind of played to history and nice imagery. As for the teams in question... I'd rather that Hebi meet up with the Kakashi/Shino/Kiba/Hinata group first, if they are to face Konoha shinobi. I want the big confrontations, for example Sasuke meeting up with Itachi or Naruto & Sakura, to be saved until the arc has had time to build a little, and Team 8 has had time to get their focused spotlight time mostly over with. One thing I would adore seeing is a fight wherein Sai faces Deidara, since they both have capacity for aerial combat on their respective creations, and of course, they're both artists! :D

naru_naru
May 23, 2007, 01:00 PM
imo out of hebi and konoha groups; one of them is going to get owned...badly' unless konoha and hebi team up to take out itachi and kisame.

dont know if hebi can fight opponents like diedara well, diedara is a long range fighter whereas team hebi all seem to be close range fighters. atm the manga has not shown hebi to be strong against long range fighters as they are against close range fighters
you still doesn't know.. for all we know.. sasuke is long range when he's in CS2. you forget sasuke can fly? and he has jutsu as well. hmmm you guys forget that Sasuke has the sharigan and he copy alot of other people jutsu.. and he going to use them on diedara if they should battle each other..

I can just imagine diedara on is bird thinking that he going to pawn those on the ground. not knowing sasuke is a hawk. lol Diedara can't fly. but sasuke can. so right there is a match up.. lol lol lol Stupid battle.. I think Tobi going to be the one to save Diedara..and he'll become the senior for diedara.. lol lol Diedara didn't know tobi was all that stronger than him..

freelancer
May 23, 2007, 05:02 PM
I think the next chapter will see an explanation of Karin's abilities and if so that she may already know of the groups of ninjas around them. Hebi will likely use her to navigate around them until one team comes after them directly. The Konoha group will split in two and remain in contact through Shino's bugs since the are for capture only this will seem an easy risk to take though I think it will backfire and half will run into Deidara and Tobi (Team Kakashi) and the other Hebi (Team 8 with Kakashi).

Shispare
May 23, 2007, 05:09 PM
My predictions are that Team Hebi will meet with Deidara and Tobi, and most likely beat them after a few chapters. While Team 7/8 will meet Itachi and Kisame. I think team hebi needs to be stopped for a little while, while Naruto captures Itachi to lure Sasuke. Then they will meet each other and who knows, maybe we will see the Leader's face and Blue hair too.

ANBU4U
May 23, 2007, 05:56 PM

Thats a bit presumtious given that we've only seen Sasuke fight in earnest.

MadDog
May 23, 2007, 06:41 PM
Tobi will use Mangekyou Sharingan because he really is Obito. mwahahahaha! [prod prod]

Nah, no way Obito has the Mangekyou yet! Sheesh. That's why he's planning on killing Kakashi.

naru_naru
May 23, 2007, 06:45 PM
Thats a bit presumtious given that we've only seen Sasuke fight in earnest.

as i said, based on what we seen so far, only close combat skills have been shown. suigetsu uses a sword which usually means he is a close to mid range fighter.
sasukes fight was in an enclosed area therefore also close combat.

himeee
May 23, 2007, 11:19 PM
Deidara and Tobi will meet up with Hebi and engage in a fight with them. Sasuke will probably fight against Deidara ( sasuke can fly :) ) and Tobi will face suigetsu and jugo. (Karin stands around doing nothing) Jugo might still have some hidden abilities we haven't yet seen. ( Maybe long range attacks)

*I don't think Konoha would meet up with deidara cuz they have shino, kakashi, and yamato as long range fighters.*

Meanwhile, Konoha group will get some leads to where akatsuki may be hiding by somehow following the scent of the guy kisame had on his sword. ( basically, we might see how konoha searches for leads to akatsuki ) Longterm- The rest of akatsuki will fight vs konoha (once they find itachi )

Crazy Prediction: Sasuke vs Deidara fight will start first, and we'll see sasuke attacking with lightning and fire attacks. (trump card for sasuke will be his *that jutsu* :) )

naru_naru
May 24, 2007, 12:12 AM
Deidara and Tobi will meet up with Hebi and engage in a fight with them. Sasuke will probably fight against Deidara ( sasuke can fly :) ) and Tobi will face suigetsu and jugo. (Karin stands around doing nothing) Jugo might still have some hidden abilities we haven't yet seen. ( Maybe long range attacks)

*I don't think Konoha would meet up with deidara cuz they have shino, kakashi, and yamato as long range fighters.*

Meanwhile, Konoha group will get some leads to where akatsuki may be hiding by somehow following the scent of the guy kisame had on his sword. ( basically, we might see how konoha searches for leads to akatsuki ) Longterm- The rest of akatsuki will fight vs konoha (once they find itachi )

Crazy Prediction: Sasuke vs Deidara fight will start first, and we'll see sasuke attacking with lightning and fire attacks. (trump card for sasuke will be his *that jutsu* :) )

erm sasuke is superman? :p where does it say sasuke can fly?
btw dont forget killing and capturing someone is completely different; diedara was holding back against garaa, he wont be if he fights either team konoha or hebi

walkie
May 24, 2007, 04:28 AM

if all those things happens in one chapter, naruto should have ended now :D just kidding no offense.

i dont think there will be any action in next chapter. just talking and searching. the chapter will end when someone meets the other one, like hebi meets deidara/tobi....

you think Diedara going to stay froma distance and hit sasuke with is art in a bag jutsu? lol come on.. he's so cocky. he might want shake sasuke hand before they start fight like WWF. lol

Diedara going to get it handed to him. why? & how? because sasuke actually can use Orochimaru Jutsu.. all of Orochimaru Jutsu is taken over by sasuke.. and he has some of orochimaru personality as well.

sasuke resemble Orochimaru so much now. that it only need sasuke to lick is tongue now like is master. some thing we all going to see one day. lol

ANBU4U
May 24, 2007, 06:37 PM
Diedara going to get it handed to him. why? & how? because sasuke actually can use Orochimaru Jutsu.. all of Orochimaru Jutsu is taken over by sasuke.. and he has some of orochimaru personality as well.
l

Nothing about Sasuke's personality has changed since he absorbed Orochimaru.

walkie
May 25, 2007, 01:23 AM

there is no formal evidence sasuke took all orochimaru jutsus yet ;) it is just speculation untill now, we have too wait and see, there will be time about sasuke-oro thing again...

venicia777
May 25, 2007, 12:15 PM
Raw is out on www.NarutoChaos.com

http://forum.narutochaos.com/showthread.php?t=11614

Koen
May 25, 2007, 01:41 PM
I think that akatsuki has splittet up, I mean one will be tobi and the other one will deidara standing behing naruto and sasuke. Or are it other akatsuki members. Maybe some new characters? I wonder, but akatsuki seems the most possible

I think suigestu is after someone of the swordsmen

Fortisdiablos
May 25, 2007, 01:45 PM
I thought it might also be a member from the opposing team. A Hebi member behind team Konoha and a Konoha member behind Sasuke. Probably Akatsuki. I certainly hope it's not someone new.

kyubisharingan
May 25, 2007, 01:58 PM
wow....AWSOME CHAPTER! i cant wait till things start heating up!.

richtoyz
May 25, 2007, 02:09 PM
sasuke is going to have a hard time keeping suigetsu from killing everyone they meet

i wonder who diedara has found and how old is the scent of sasuke that they found

so many questions to b answered next week
can't wait

endofjulia
May 25, 2007, 02:12 PM
I think that akatsuki has split up, I mean one will be tobi and the other one will deidara standing behing naruto and sasuke. Or are it other akatsuki members. Maybe some new characters? I wonder, but akatsuki seems the most possible

I think it is Akastuki as well. Now I'm wondering which Akastuki team found who? If Tobi and Deidara found Naruto's group then will it be Kisame and Itachi who found Sasuke? Or visa versa?

If Kisame and Itachi found Naruto, I think it would be the most drama because Sasuke will be stuck fighting the Akastuki he didn't want to fight (Tobi and Deidara) while Naruto has the potential of being abducted by his brother and Kisame. I want to lean toward this happening. However, you never know with this series!

Either way, I'm so syked right now!:D Makes sense to me that Sakura and her dogs companions found Sasuke's scent first. Erm, just wasn't a surprise I mean. Hmm, maybe it's her standing behind Sasuke? (Which leaves Tobi and Deidara behind Naruto?) Geez! This whole situation has so much chaos potential! I can't wait for next week!

juUnior
May 25, 2007, 02:15 PM
I think it is Akastuki as well. Now I'm wondering which Akastuki team found who? If Tobi and Deidara found Naruto's group then will it be Kisame and Itachi who found Sasuke? Or visa versa?

If Kisame and Itachi found Naruto, I think it would be the most drama because Sasuke will be stuck fighting the Akastuki he didn't want to fight (Tobi and Deidara) while Naruto has the potential of being abducted by his brother and Kisame. I want to lean toward this happening. However, you never know with this series!

Either way, I'm so syked right now! Makes sense to me that Sakura and her dogs companions found Sasuke's scent first. Erm, just wasn't a surprise I mean. Hmm, maybe it's her standing behind Sasuke? (Which leaves Tobi and Deidara behind Naruto?) Geez! This whole situation has so much chaos potential! I can't wait for next week!
hyhy agreed in everything right now :D It's co much possibilities now of the fights, Naruto series is just awesomely superb (I will always believe in that, no matter what ;p) xDxDxD

renrutal
May 25, 2007, 02:17 PM
Awesome chapter indeed. I only wished there were more NaruHina moments.

The cloaks just add more to the suspense. Very well thought.

Koen
May 25, 2007, 02:27 PM
hey is it certain that kisame and itachi were also on the way to naruto and co?

btw, I re-consider look at the leg of the guy standing behin naruto and co... seems like juugo in his level monster mode

hitokugutsu
May 25, 2007, 02:56 PM
Awesome chapter indeed. I only wished there were more NaruHina moments.

The cloaks just add more to the suspense. Very well thought.

Indeed. Now we see the real reason why they are wearing cloaks n_n.
Anyway I think that Sakura stands behind Sasuke and a member of hebi stands behind Naruto.
But doesnt it bother anyone that they use kakashi dogs to track down akatsuki. Is it really that simple to track down a person with those dogs???
If so, why havent they done it before??

Bling
May 25, 2007, 03:00 PM
Oh man i really hope that the man behind naruto is tobi...but i think its someone from hebi...i think behind sasuke is deidara...sakura will come during the battle has started...Also im sure that sasuke will have a small problem with deidara since deidara is mid-long range fighter....

warcore
May 25, 2007, 03:12 PM
Just curious (actually I even registered to ask this >.<) but doesn't Deidara say "I found them"? Meaning, he found both Naruto and Sasuke, he found Naruto's group or just a miss-translation?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: And why would Deidara ask Tobi to follow him if he were to go against one guy (Sasuke)?

Konkun
May 25, 2007, 03:17 PM
This is indeed exciting chapter, I wonder who Deidara will go after, since both interest him.

Oh man i really hope that the man behind naruto is tobi...but i think its someone from hebi...i think behind sasuke is deidara...sakura will come during the battle has started...Also im sure that sasuke will have a small problem with deidara since deidara is mid-long range fighter.... you know i don't see sasuke having problem with Diedara..

I can just imagine Tobi just staying one side while diedara told him not to join.. Because this isn't is fight.. Tobi be like Awwww man, I come this far to watch you fight someone..

Then when sasuke and Diedara goes off. Sasuke will hold diedara off until he go Cs2 and start flying.. some thing which will shock diedara when he's about to die. saying Itachi! your brother is really strong.

Tobi will either get capture or kill someone from the leaf..

Ehrinuchi
May 25, 2007, 03:22 PM
Hmm I’m guessing that Sakura is standing behind Sasuke and Juugo is behind Naruto and co. So then…who Deidara and Tobi found?.... maybe like warcore said, they found both Naruto and Sasuke....?

Or maybe it’s like Bling said. Deidara found Sasuke and Sakura will come later during the fight. And Tobi is behind Naruto and co.
hmmm I don’t know:P, can't wait for next week! Oh and yeah Deidara’s new clay bird is cool

ssjasper2003
May 25, 2007, 03:23 PM
Hinata shouldve noticed the person who was behind the tree.

Hoping they will(IF) attack while naruto is making some comment to hinata & she notices the person lunging forward & tackles to save him :-p. Id laugh at that.

Youd actually think that akatsuki would work in a pair, if tobi & deidara split up their chances of survival would be lower. Too bad neither of them is immortal.

silvermane
May 25, 2007, 03:28 PM
Freakin brilliant chapter.... i cant wait for the next one....
its sasuke vs deidara and naruto/hinata/yamato vs tobi....
and from what i understand..... tobi is way stronger than deidara..... he beat gaara because of a handicap or gaara would have mopped the floor with him....
I dont think he'd go for naruto he'd find it too much fun to fight the one who killed orochimaru first..... and that will be his demise.... sakuke is going to rip him apart.
10 seconds in he'll be thinking what did i get myself into.......
and thats going to be all he can think. [:D]
[hr]
obviously hinata would have seen the person behind them if she was using the byakugan but we dint see her use it as yet did we?

rhyuho
May 25, 2007, 03:29 PM
does anybody know where the hell they are because im pretty sure they were about to leave the leaf village last chapter so it kinda feels like I'm missing the chapter that explains how they know where to search for sasuke and the akatsuki

Mendes
May 25, 2007, 03:31 PM
This chapter was exciting. How can sasuke be so dumb to throw away karin like that? xD you have to have lots of fangirls to act like that...
Although it wasnt much, we've seen that impressive move from suigetsu. He just got that gigantic weapon and he can use it with such a great technique. The rain did good to him for sure. And what about the rain? It suddenly vanished... i wonder what would they do if the rain didnt stop, since both ears and smell would be useless in the track

coolitman
May 25, 2007, 03:35 PM
i'm not sure whether to think that tobi and deidara will be together since deidara was all like "follow me tobi" maybe he was giving him directions or something :p
i am hoping everyone will have fights as there are 6 "enemies" (deidara, tobi and Hebi) and 6 "goodies" (Naruto,Hinata & Yamato counting as one) well i'm hoping for everyone to fight anyway...i hope it's sakura behind sasuke but i doubt it because, well, they would have to fight and then...things would get messy...i don't want her to do the whole crying thing again i want her to fight with karin (who, incidentally acts like a pre timeskip sakura and got totally dissed by a REALLY HOT LOOKING SASUKE!!!)
all in all LOVED THIS CHAPTER NEED MORE KIBA!!!
well that's enough goodbye from me!:D

Merovingian
May 25, 2007, 03:39 PM
I really can't see what is up to come on next chapter, at least not specifically. BUT I think where're about to see news about Orochimaru-sama. Actually, I believe that those two guys who are after Team Hebi and the 8 men Konoha platoon are related to Orochimaru and one of them may be Kabuto.

coolitman
May 25, 2007, 03:52 PM
what did happen to kabuto i wonder? i never liked him anyway...maybe he committed suicide when he found out his longtime crush was encased in the body of the guy that was going to be under said crush's control...it all got too much for kabukins

dasher232
May 25, 2007, 03:53 PM
Finally the manga is back to the suspense inducing chapters it used to be so full of back in the days (it feels that long). So many things about this chapter just fit well together. Anyway Deidara is pretty clever sending his bird to pose as a statue to spy good stuff. I think Deidara and Tobi are targeting the same person/group and I think it's Naruto. It would make more sense that way because Naruto needs th practise and Yamato is itching for a fight almost. So it might be tobi/yamoto vs Naruto/Deidara, whilst Hinata and the big doggy seek back up which by the time they get there things will be done. I can see Sakura disobeying orders and going after Sasuke, her dog will rat on her anyway.

big_p
May 25, 2007, 03:54 PM
im thinkin karin is following sasuke regardless of what he told her, then sakura will eventually show up and we may get a chance to see if karin can do anything other than fawn over sasuke and slap the shat outta suigetsu. Juugo is behind naruto cuz i think they were both in the forest so it fits, also more people for a crazy murderous SOB like him. and deidara happened across kakashi, he showed his f'd up arm thus payback, also tobi theories can be explained.

sabyr
May 25, 2007, 04:51 PM
what an awesome cliffhanger! I think Sakura is behind sasuke and naruto has deidara.

Uchiha Slayer
May 25, 2007, 05:11 PM
Totally boring chapter...but sets up some hell of suspence for the next chapter...

lordHokage
May 25, 2007, 05:32 PM
Another good chapter. Sasuke continue to display his lack of interested in the ladies, Naruto and Hinata all the way. The shadows creep from the trees, observing the leaf and Sasuke. I think Deidara is behind Sasuke and Tobi is behind the leaf. :eyeroll

krynny
May 25, 2007, 05:35 PM
my first thought was that deidera found some leaf ninjas, and that itachi was behind sasuke. i thought it might have been just one of those astral projection thingies that akat can do. this would be a prime time to talk to sasuke while he is all alone.

EDIT: it think it makes sense for deidera to go for sasuke first. i mean, he's alone while all the konoha ppl have those dogs and what not. i think tobi will be asked to sit out. i think it would be cool to see sasuke flying with his wings to fight with deidera in the sky.

Having Juugo find the leaf ninja makes sense to me. not sure if he would show himself tho since hebi is supposedly looking for akatsuki.

gcd
May 25, 2007, 06:11 PM
deidara x sasuke

juugo x naruto group

I can just feel that itachi is some where watching over Naruto.. He don't want Diedara to get him.. So if diedara goes anywhere Naruto. he might have to kill him..

But i'll keep my hand cross that Diedara is the person behind sasuke.. And either zetsu is behind naruto looking..

Juugo going to attack someone like Shino or Kiba..

seigetsu is going to meet up with sai or he'll return to see Sasuke finishing off Diedara or Tobi..

Juugo going to either wound someone from the leaf. before back ups come, And he'll either get killed because sasuke is occupied with someone.. But Juugo fighting Naruto isn't a good thing for juugo..

But Tobi & Diedara split.. hmmm tobi behind Naruto.. and Diedara behind sasuke?

Kakashi came to help naruto and realizes that he know tobi. lol

Diedara and sasuke fight...

Karin and sakura going to battle it out..

You know what would be funny? Karin is the person behind sasuke watching over him.. Saying hell yea!!!!!! Sasuke is so fine.... But when she saw Sakura saying Sasuke! Is that you? and him turning around. going to make Karin thinks she need to get rid of sakura...

Plus how Diedara find sasuke. when he doesn't know how he looks? he might know Naruto.. but not sasuke.. So i feel Diedara is after Naruto or Kakashi..

Mendes
May 25, 2007, 07:19 PM
I can just feel that itachi is some where watching over Naruto.. He don't want Diedara to get him.. So if diedara goes anywhere Naruto. he might have to kill him..

But why would Itachi do that? I think if Itachi's nearby, he would just watch the outcome of the fight, and surprise his weakened foe (whoever he may be atm) as any good ninja would do. I dont think Itachi would kill deidara, he's reasonable and i cant see a good reason for him to do so, and Itachi needs a good reason to kill a person. He could stop deidara if he was pissed enough to blow up naruto with a bomb, as the jinchuuriki has to be caught alive.

If Itachi and kisame are there, they probably have already noticed there are many leaf ninjas all over the place, with tracking dogs and skills. If he failed to capture naruto quickly, this last would be backed up in no time, and akatsuki would be forced to retreat. I think Itachi will use his chance in the middle of the triple sided match there is to come

lordHokage
May 25, 2007, 07:24 PM

But i'll keep my hand cross that Diedara is the person behind sasuke.. And either zetsu is behind naruto looking..

Juugo going to attack someone like Shino or Kiba..

seigetsu is going to meet up with sai or he'll return to see Sasuke finishing off Diedara or Tobi..

Juugo going to either wound someone from the leaf. before back ups come, And he'll either get killed because sasuke is occupied with someone.. But Juugo fighting Naruto isn't a good thing for juugo..

But Tobi & Diedara split.. hmmm tobi behind Naruto.. and Diedara behind sasuke?

Kakashi came to help naruto and realizes that he know tobi. lol

Diedara and sasuke fight...

Karin and sakura going to battle it out..

You know what would be funny? Karin is the person behind sasuke watching over him.. Saying hell yea!!!!!! Sasuke is so fine.... But when she saw Sakura saying Sasuke! Is that you? and him turning around. going to make Karin thinks she need to get rid of sakura...

Plus how Diedara find sasuke. when he doesn't know how he looks? he might know Naruto.. but not sasuke.. So i feel Diedara is after Naruto or Kakashi..

Very interesting thoughts, I too see eye to eye at some degree. :blink

Navid.
May 25, 2007, 07:40 PM
I think Sakura is standing behind Sasuke (thats one confrontation that would be great to see happen), and Deidra/Toby pair behind Naruto (I still wonder why neither the dog or Hinata noticed anything).

Enjoyed the chapter though.

Edit: I actually thought this was the prediction thread with so many people posting about who they think is behind who for the next chapter... thats why I posted this here... :)

So not to appear totally off topic, what is wrong with Deidra's upper arm on the bottom panel of page 8... his attached arm looks different to his real arms texture...?

lordHokage
May 25, 2007, 07:57 PM
I think Sakura is standing behind Sasuke (thats one confrontation that would be great to see happen)

It’s possible, if so Sakura will definitely move on for sure. :eyeroll

MadDog
May 25, 2007, 08:16 PM
Great chapter. I'd give it 5 out of 5. Couple of observations:

On page one, the close-up of the statue on the roof caught my attention for some reason. Then on page 6, we see another shot of that statue as Team Konoha splits up. Was it just me, or did it look like it has 4 tails? With Akatsuki having just captured the Yonbi (old Jinchuuriki dude), could it be possible that there may be a connection? I doubt it was his house (because you'd think he'd be laying low and not advertising 'Jinchuruuki Living Here'), but just an idea. Also, Deidara's clay birds did, in my opinion, slightly resemble the statue.

Yamato. I've always thought he was cool, but he went up a few notches for telling Sakura to chill the f out.

The wireless equipment explanation didn't make much sense, but it was a terrific excuse to see Kakashi's nin-dogs. Konoha needs to switch wireless providers. Anyway, lot's of talking animals lately, but no complaints here. I'd love to see the nin-dogs take on the nin-cats. That'd be pissah.

Kishimoto is doing a nice job with the parallels between Hebi on Konoha. I think we'll probably be surprised by who's sneaking up on who, just as a curve ball. Also, shouldn't Hinata have spotted them right away?

I'm liking how the story is progressing.

Rift
May 25, 2007, 08:18 PM
This chapter was great, Suigetsu trying to rob Kakuzu's vast fortune, Deidaras right arm finally shown along with a cliffhanger.

I support the Karin behind Sasuke idea. Sakura coming to Sasuke and him responding will make Karin feel full of fail, win, and jealousy all at the same time. This just whats needed for the demise of Sakura!

._.
May 25, 2007, 08:28 PM
Wow nice cliffy.
I think Zetsu is behind the tree near Naruto and co. I don’t see diedara and tobi splitting up either or disembarking off there clay birds to meet naruto/sasuke.
I think Jugo is closest to narutos area too. If u have a look at the trees there both pointy Pine trees? (http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pic2uz4.jpg)
Sakuras behind sasuke. Her backup is probably shino. (again the with the trees:
http://img135.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pic1ff4.jpg )
Sai and sugetsu will meet. The panel with sai traveling on water, no where near the forest. Would make sense since towns would cultivate near a water. Sais back up would be kakashi (looking at his panel, a rocky landscape)
Good chapter nonetheless. Cant wait for next week
- ._.

ShinobiWrath
May 25, 2007, 08:41 PM
I know this is almost unoticed but.............Juugo can talk to animals?

MadDog
May 25, 2007, 08:45 PM
I know this is almost unoticed but.............Juugo can talk to animals?

I know, that definetly came out left field. An unstoppable killing machine that can talk to little birdies.

But why would Itachi do that? I think if Itachi's nearby, he would just watch the outcome of the fight, and surprise his weakened foe (whoever he may be atm) as any good ninja would do. I dont think Itachi would kill deidara, he's reasonable and i cant see a good reason for him to do so, and Itachi needs a good reason to kill a person. He could stop deidara if he was pissed enough to blow up naruto with a bomb, as the jinchuuriki has to be caught alive.

If Itachi and kisame are there, they probably have already noticed there are many leaf ninjas all over the place, with tracking dogs and skills. If he failed to capture naruto quickly, this last would be backed up in no time, and akatsuki would be forced to retreat. I think Itachi will use his chance in the middle of the triple sided match there is to come

It's Because itachi is slept on.. You know Itachi either know more than what we think. He might be saying to is self. Hidan & Kakuzu couldn't get naruto.. why you think you and Tobi can make a difference.. He might be sitting watching it to see what new naruto learn.. Because he seems to be interested in Naruto growth.

Plus anyone notice that the dogs or Hinita isn't alert.. neither Yamoto a former AnBu member? you can tell those people that walking is clones of naruto.. lol that be so awesome..

Just like what naruto did in part 1. uses a clone to copy sasuke & sakura.. So think about it.. No one notice someone following them..

#1. It's either they notice.. but Yamoto doesn't want them to fight.. they going to drag them away to see who is trailing them.

#2. There all clones of naruto walking..

#3. The person behind Naruto is no other than Konohamaru.. he saw them leaving and decided he going to follow naruto so he can help.. not knowing the danger... :D

#4. Sakura going to mess up her mission.. because she suppose to report to where the plan was made; Sasuke going to sense sakura and stop her before she could say a word.. Karin going to show up and see sasuke hold sakura and get jealous.. sasuke not using is sword on sakura going to lead karin to think sasuke has feelings for sakura and that going to let her wanted to do any thing to kill sakura..

#5. Diedara isn't the person behind any of those shadows. Because Diedara doesn't seems like a person that wanted to hide behind no tree. so i think Diedara is not there as yet.. but he actually saw who he's looking for..

#6. kakashi is who Diedara spotted.. Because from what i saw.. Kakashi seems to be in a deserted area. More easier for him to be spotted...

#7. Kakashi and Diedara going to face off. and Tobi on the side line. until back up comes. who is Kakashi back up? no other than Sai or Shino ..

anyone realizes that Kishi put seigestu as a bank robber. like its a hold up.. he's saying where you put the money at :D lol

lordHokage
May 25, 2007, 09:35 PM
I know, that definetly came out left field. An unstoppable killing machine that can talk to little birdies.

Quite interesting. He is like a quietstorm, very unpredictable just like Naruto. :blink
[hr]

It's Because itachi is slept on.. You know Itachi either know more than what we think. He might be saying to is self. Hidan & Kakuzu couldn't get naruto.. why you think you and Tobi can make a difference.. He might be sitting watching it to see what new naruto learn.. Because he seems to be interested in Naruto growth.

Plus anyone notice that the dogs or Hinita isn't alert.. neither Yamoto a former AnBu member? you can tell those people that walking is clones of naruto.. lol that be so awesome..

Just like what naruto did in part 1. uses a clone to copy sasuke & sakura.. So think about it.. No one notice someone following them..

#1. It's either they notice.. but Yamoto doesn't want them to fight.. they going to drag them away to see who is trailing them.

#2. There all clones of naruto walking..

#3. The person behind Naruto is no other than Konohamaru.. he saw them leaving and decided he going to follow naruto so he can help.. not knowing the danger... :D

#4. Sakura going to mess up her mission.. because she suppose to report to where the plan was made; Sasuke going to sense sakura and stop her before she could say a word.. Karin going to show up and see sasuke hold sakura and get jealous.. sasuke not using is sword on sakura going to lead karin to think sasuke has feelings for sakura and that going to let her wanted to do any thing to kill sakura..

#5. Diedara isn't the person behind any of those shadows. Because Diedara doesn't seems like a person that wanted to hide behind no tree. so i think Diedara is not there as yet.. but he actually saw who he's looking for..

#6. kakashi is who Diedara spotted.. Because from what i saw.. Kakashi seems to be in a deserted area. More easier for him to be spotted...

#7. Kakashi and Diedara going to face off. and Tobi on the side line. until back up comes. who is Kakashi back up? no other than Sai or Shino ..

As for #1 and #2 the possibility is definitely strong. #3, #5 and #6 no comments, #4 Sakura curiosity will get the bests of her. #7 could be but I want to see Diedara and Sasuke face off. :blink

aznhotbod
May 25, 2007, 10:00 PM
cool chapter (hot weahter here in NYC)

i hope kishi either has Sasuke's butt kicked or at least handled in a way that makes him not so cocky. i wanna see more Naruto Hinata interaction. At least she didn faint when she was told that she was in Naruto's team.

I agree that Hinata's byakugan shouldve detected anyone coming from any direction. hopefully her curiosity isnt gettin the best of her.

since deidara only knew Sakura, Naruto and Kakashi's face, its more likely its one of them. But if Sakura indeed has found Sasuke, then it would be nice to see a trio against DEidara and Tobi.

Black/Light
May 25, 2007, 10:29 PM
I guess this post fits here too. . .
Diedara is behind Naruto and Hinata and they know this. (Between Big's nose and Hinata's eyes I can't see them being sucker punched by a sneak attack. They are just playing it cool to have the upper hand or to not have un-wanted conflict. Remember, their not out to find people to fight so I can't see them just reacting as if they should provoke the enemy if someone is following them).

I say this because Diedara is supposed to be behind either Naruto or Sus and Diedara said THEM. . . .meaning more than one and Sus is alone. Do I think that the shadow figure is Diedara? I don't think he would leave the safe back of that bird to fight on land, the figure could be someone else like Kirin. . . but it could still be Diedara.

Sak could be behind Sus. . . or anyone could be behind Sus. IDK. . . we know she is close to Sus but we have no idea where Kiba/ Shino/ Sia/ Kak are. Same with Juu, someone made him go CS. . . or he just lost control of himself without any provocation.

Either way I expect to see ALOT of fake spoilers next week.

EDIT- LOOK AT THE SHOES!
The person who is behind Naruto has something like socks going from their knee to the bottom of their shoe and thats how Diedara wears his shoe/ sock things so now Im 90% sure that he is behind Nar (He was flying over a dark area and Naruto's group in around dark trees too).

And who ever is behind Sus has a dark area connecting from their show to under their cloak. I have only seen Kirin and Sakura with shoes like that in this chapter so one of them are behind him. (Plus, the leg/shoe looks small and more female like)

Toad Sage
May 25, 2007, 11:08 PM
I wouldn't get carried away basing your ideas on how the pronoun was translated-some have "it," some have "them," etc. However, it is pretty clear that besides the possible translations of the pronoun Deidara uses, there are four extra pages which blatantly demonstrate that we do not yet know how Deidara is attacking. I don't think it's very important either way, unless the implication is that we're going to learn Tobi's identity. Perhaps if all the mole theories about him are true, he'll pull back his hood to say, "I'm really Obito working for you guys all along!" But, both Sasuke and Naruto's embarassingly overpowered team are enough to handle either opponent alone, in my opinion, which sort of reduces the drama in this chapter.

shachi
May 26, 2007, 12:28 AM
So, re: Deidara's right arm, is that clay connecting his shoulder to his forearm?

And for clarification, did Kakashi just warp his shoulder/bicep off? And it was re-attached, along with his left arm? So he still has two functioning arms?

SM2099
May 26, 2007, 01:40 AM
What a great chapter... you can jsut fill the excitement of a great fight coming up and how Konoha has started to take the offensive against Akatsuki. It like they´re fed up with Akatuski and they have this new mentality of lets bring the fight to their door. Plus Naruto has just gotten stronger to the point were he can take on a Akatsuki on his own basically and I guess since Sasuke waxed him last time... these two will give Deidera or Tobi hell.:D Cause Gaara practically would have killed Deidara if not for that nuincense of the village and Naruto is so much stronger now. He just need more training or something to make his fighting and ninjutsu more mature... I mean he doesn´t even do ninjutsu seals and that could help so much.

Hmm... so Naruto is stronger then Kakashi... so is that the requeirement to join Akatsuki is tobe at least stronger then Kakashi? Cause we know even Kakashi is afraid of even Orochimaru and Sasuke beat Orochimaru...:notrust

Although to be honest, Sasuke beat Orochimaru while he was sick... or weak with the body transfusion period coming.:p

Yaoi_Kotarou-Kun
May 26, 2007, 02:25 AM
I'm not sure if this has been clairified but was the Hachibi(8 tails)in this chapter it looked like it but nobody seemed to notice it so was it in or not?

dasher232
May 26, 2007, 03:34 AM
I personally think Juugo might have done his Dragonball like switch and thinking he's clever sneaking up on Sasuke to take him out. If Deidara and Tobi are behind Naruto, Hinata and Yamato they should know. The way the chapter began it seemed like Kakashi was expecting an Akatsuki attack on Naruto quite early. Though that might be a curve ball. That said I did guess that Sasuke took over Oro last time so i'm pretty certain they're behind the leaf team. Plus it wouldn't be fair for them both to be behind Sasuke as he's on his own.

By the way why would Heibi focus on Akatsuki's accountants to get inside information about the group. Let alone Kakuzu's accountants. And for that matter how does Sasuke know about Kakuzu is Oro really tha loud mouthed?.

MadDog
May 26, 2007, 04:05 AM
I personally think Juugo might have done his Dragonball like switch and thinking he's clever sneaking up on Sasuke to take him out. If Deidara and Tobi are behind Naruto, Hinata and Yamato they should know. The way the chapter began it seemed like Kakashi was expecting an Akatsuki attack on Naruto quite early. Though that might be a curve ball. That said I did guess that Sasuke took over Oro last time so i'm pretty certain they're behind the leaf team. Plus it wouldn't be fair for them both to be behind Sasuke as he's on his own.

By the way why would Heibi focus on Akatsuki's accountants to get inside information about the group. Let alone Kakuzu's accountants. And for that matter how does Sasuke know about Kakuzu is Oro really tha loud mouthed?.

That's an interesting idea bout Juugo being the first on Team Hebi to take a serious shot at Sasuke. Juugo seemed sincere about following Sasuke (as Sasuke was Kimmimaro's 'replacement'), however, maybe he felt some loyalty to Orochimaru afterall. I'd be surprised if it happend this soon into Team Hebi's existance, but crazier things have happened. I definelty think at least one, if not all 3, are planning to take Sasuke down (for their own reasons). However, I'm less convinced about Karin puting on an act from Sasuke after jumping him the second the other two took off.

One of Akatsuki's short tearm goals is to build up as much wealth as possible in order to finance the next phase of their plan. Maybe Sasuke is trying to provoke and draw out Itachi by hiting them where it hurts. I could see Orochimaru feeding Sasuke info on Akatsuki in order to appease him.

hitokugutsu
May 26, 2007, 04:13 AM
So, re: Deidara's right arm, is that clay connecting his shoulder to his forearm?

And for clarification, did Kakashi just warp his shoulder/bicep off? And it was re-attached, along with his left arm? So he still has two functioning arms?

I was thinkin about this too. Kakashi warped the upper piece of his right arm, and Kakazu fixed this. but in chapter 354 on pag 17 you can Deidara holding out his left arm with his trademark mouth in it, wich makes no sense cause that one would have been totally crushed by Gaara

cheh
May 26, 2007, 04:58 AM
Oh! Man! what a good cliffhanger, i can't wait till next week. I'm pretty sure Naruto's groupis aware someone is behind them, if not it's probably kishimoto making a plothole for them to be surprised next chap. Shino and Kiba look so cool @_@

Seranel N'Ryt
May 26, 2007, 06:46 AM
i just read 355

who are the shadows on last page? i think they are Akatsuki but i can't sure they are Deidara-chan or Tobi-kun. If i was Dei, i threw C3 haha (but Kishi won't draw like that...)

the shadows wore Akatsuki cape .. probably.... but if they are Dei/Tobi, don't need to that shade. hmm... ehhh, I assume that shadows are Dei/Tobi. Dei-chan may fight Naruto-kun. I like Deidara-chan than any Naruto's character. so Deidara-chan MUST win to everybody!!
hehe

Juugo is similar to '16go' in Dragon Ball

Sephy7KillerMech
May 26, 2007, 08:31 AM
The way Kishimoto works it'll probably be Juugo behind Naruto and co. Deidei and tobi are probably behind Sasuke.

This way nobody knows anybody else and the fight won't progress the plot too much yet.

blazerushmore
May 26, 2007, 09:35 AM

Obviously you don't remember Sasuke's fight with Naruto very well. He specifically limited himself to being a long range fighter in hopes that it would prevent Kyuubi-powered Naruto from getting to him. Sasuke is very skilled in all ranges of fighting.

dasher232
May 26, 2007, 09:44 AM
Obviously you don't remember Sasuke's fight with Naruto very well. He specifically limited himself to being a long range fighter in hopes that it would prevent Kyuubi-powered Naruto from getting to him. Sasuke is very skilled in all ranges of fighting.

I wouldn't go so far as saying he's skilled in all range of combat but i'm willing to bet he can fight long range.

blazerushmore
May 26, 2007, 10:00 AM
I think it's possible that Naruto is being trailed by Shikamaru. Notice the panel above with the shadow on the power lines... then look at the power lines in the panel with Naruto's group walking away from the person behind the tree. The shadow is obviously gone...
That would throw everyone off, but ...
I would like to see Itachi fight with Naruto's group.

naru_naru
May 26, 2007, 10:16 AM

which jutsu or ability has sasuke shown that shows long range fighting?
-sharingan = close range (so far anyway)
-chidori (all versions) = close range
-cs2 (so far seen in battles) = close range
-"that jutsu" = close/mid range
-light saber looking elemental jutsu (the one sasuke used to stab oro) = close/mid range
sasuke wields a katana (we already seen one of the possible application when used with chidori) katanas are for close range combat. so we have only been shown close/mid range abilities and jutsus from sasuke, no doubt he is an excellent fighter at those ranges (just look what happened to oro :p, and his speed took yamato by surprise) but at the moment sasuke has not exhibited any long range attacks.

in respects to the naruto and sasuke fight all i recall is sasuke trying to run from a kyuubi crazed naruto untill he unlocked the cs2. when he got cs2 all they did was attack each other with close range jutsus.

not to go off topic we have yet to see how a non MS sharingan copes with a long range fighter, which should be interesting if its diedara that has found sasuke.

dasher232
May 26, 2007, 11:16 AM
which jutsu or ability has sasuke shown that shows long range fighting?
-sharingan = close range (so far anyway)
-chidori (all versions) = close range
-cs2 (so far seen in battles) = close range
-"that jutsu" = close/mid range
-light saber looking elemental jutsu (the one sasuke used to stab oro) = close/mid range
sasuke wields a katana (we already seen one of the possible application when used with chidori) katanas are for close range combat. so we have only been shown close/mid range abilities and jutsus from sasuke, no doubt he is an excellent fighter at those ranges (just look what happened to oro :p, and his speed took yamato by surprise) but at the moment sasuke has not exhibited any long range attacks.

in respects to the naruto and sasuke fight all i recall is sasuke trying to run from a kyuubi crazed naruto untill he unlocked the cs2. when he got cs2 all they did was attack each other with close range jutsus.

not to go off topic we have yet to see how a non MS sharingan copes with a long range fighter, which should be interesting if its diedara that has found sasuke.

I think ''That Jutsu'' (and I think he just said ''That'')was summoning Manda and thats why Oro warned him because he knew Manda would throw a bitch fit...

And eat someone.

Mendes
May 26, 2007, 11:39 AM
I think ''That Jutsu'' (and I think he just said ''That'')was summoning Manda and thats why Oro warned him because he knew Manda would throw a bitch fit...

And eat someone.

It seemed like he was going to prepare a 1 handed Spirit Bomb like Goku... he raised one of his arms up, didnt he? Summonings dont require that kind of pose. I think it was just a dangerous move, and oro thought their opponents were not worth it

lordHokage
May 26, 2007, 11:58 AM
I think ''That Jutsu'' (and I think he just said ''That'')was summoning Manda and thats why Oro warned him because he knew Manda would throw a bitch fit...And eat someone.

If “that jutsu” the Summoning Technique: to summon Manda, Sasuke is truly evil, Team Leaf quest is meaningless. :Haha

Yaoi_Kotarou-Kun
May 26, 2007, 12:24 PM
WHAT ABOUT THE 8 TAIL WAS IT THERE OR NOT!!!!

dasher232
May 26, 2007, 01:02 PM
It seemed like he was going to prepare a 1 handed Spirit Bomb like Goku... he raised one of his arms up, didnt he? Summonings dont require that kind of pose. I think it was just a dangerous move, and oro thought their opponents were not worth it

You do when you're manga re-introduction has arrived and your moves are still shrouded in mystery. Also the pose doesn't matter.

strongarm85
May 26, 2007, 01:25 PM
WHAT ABOUT THE 8 TAIL WAS IT THERE OR NOT!!!!

No, that spoiler was fake.

kheopz
May 26, 2007, 02:17 PM
Yamoto can clone himself into trees or morph with them and he can have his clones to the same (remember when they went to track Oro when we first got introduced to Sai). Hinata can see 360 around her and the hound can sense danger from far away and hear as far as posible. Point is that Naruto and Co know that someone is watching them but not who. Sasuke might have sense somebody as well. I do not think that it is Tobi or Diedara as their landing with the birds would be too noticeable and Diedara isn't really a master of disguise. If it was Diedara he would have landed right in front of them, with a distance. These are clones , shadows and my prediction is that they are related to Itachi. Why would Hebi split if they knew that they were followed (it is not a diversion) but the main goal here is to have some sort of confrontation with Sasuke (without Hebi) so when Juugo, karin and Co comeback to Sasuke they will notice somthing different about Sasuke. During this confrontation he might kill someone while resisting to get caught by the Leaf.

I do hope that SaKura reports back to the other team so they can plan a way to capture him because i she goes alone it will be one of the boring talks of her trying to convince Sasuke to come back and all.

Don Lazy
May 26, 2007, 03:04 PM
tobi looks so cool, i know he shows some nice moves

ANBU4U
May 26, 2007, 04:09 PM

And eat someone.

Summong jutsu dont use tiger seals If I remember correctly.

cinamax
May 26, 2007, 04:46 PM
2 questions:

1. Is Tobi a copy cat ninja? He was seen sitting on a clay bird identical to the one Deidara has. We saw from before Deidara and Sasori shared one bird, or rather Sasori never got on it. Did Tobi copy Deidara's jutsu?

2. Deidara's bird looks different than the one he created before? It used to look like an owl but now its like a cock or a bird with some sort of snake shaped head. Did he get infused with a bijuu ?? did he look like his jutsu has been upgraded?

dasher232
May 26, 2007, 04:55 PM
Summong jutsu dont use tiger seals If I remember correctly.

Oh yeah point taken Scratch that then.

I do hope that SaKura reports back to the other team so they can plan a way to capture him because i she goes alone it will be one of the boring talks of her trying to convince Sasuke to come back and all.
If Sakura goes on her own she runs the risk of being beaten up simple. I doubt there would be much talk. Also to the guy about Tobi being a copy cat I doubt it. He's on a seperate bird because Dei can't stand his shenanigans from close range and he's always messing about so best to have him as far as possible. I can just imagine him doing childish things like farting constantly and laughing or just things that would just piss Deidara off so it's best to have your space with Tobi.

Shispare
May 26, 2007, 05:24 PM
Decent chapter. I really do wonder who the two shadows are... My bet is Juugo and the other Deidara.

I also wonder if that statue was of the 4-tails, I'm referring to the one on the roof at the beginning of the chapter. Because isn't that what the four-tails supposed to look like?

dasher232
May 26, 2007, 05:43 PM
Decent chapter. I really do wonder who the two shadows are... My bet is Juugo and the other Deidara.

I also wonder if that statue was of the 4-tails, I'm referring to the one on the roof at the beginning of the chapter. Because isn't that what the four-tails supposed to look like?

I think that was Dei spying on his prey. We don't know for sure what any of the missing bijuu's are supposed to look like, remember that thing was fan fic.

kadodo
May 26, 2007, 10:00 PM

And eat someone.

I'm not sure I remember but what is Manda?

Julianita
May 26, 2007, 10:16 PM
How I LOVED when Sasuke cutted out Karin intentions - KKKKKKKK

shachi
May 26, 2007, 10:43 PM
Could Sasuke's scent have rubbed off on Karin when she got close to him? Perhaps this could alternatively explain the faintness of the scent that one of the nin-dogs detected, meaning Karin is very near Sakura's position.

RaZe
May 26, 2007, 11:52 PM
so much for naruto's jinchūriki status being so classified in the leaf that not even sakura learned of it until she was told by naruto.

sigh... now team 8 knows and they don't even bat an eyelash. :|

Bling
May 27, 2007, 04:16 AM
How I LOVED when Sasuke cutted out Karin intentions - KKKKKKKK

Yeaaaa it was SO quagmire from family guy...Ummm why are you still here?alriiiight:amuse

GPZrag
May 27, 2007, 05:13 AM
I'm not sure I remember but what is Manda?

Manda is the snake summoning that Orochimaru used when he fought Jiraiya and Tsunade. Aparently Manda is the BOSS of the Snake Summonings ergo HARD to control as Gamabunta among the Frog Summonings... :)

Bling
May 27, 2007, 05:46 AM
Manda is WAY more difficult to control than Gamabunta, he requires people to be sacrificed and he only obeys whoever is stronger also from what kabuto says he can even turn against the person who summoned him

philixus1988
May 27, 2007, 05:58 AM
Well sasuke can summon snakes jr. or was that just another illusion jutsu or something.
Anyhoo good chapter overall but i would like juugo to be standing behind naruto not tobi or diedera.

dasher232
May 27, 2007, 06:06 AM
Manda is the snake summoning that Orochimaru used when he fought Jiraiya and Tsunade. Aparently Manda is the BOSS of the Snake Summonings ergo HARD to control as Gamabunta among the Frog Summonings... :)

I would say Manda is a tad more tempermental than the other two. Katsuya seems to be the most polite. Could you imagine if Naruto fell under Oro's spell and somehow learned to summon Manda?, there would be no ''Please boss manda i'll be your underling''. He'd be eaten by the time Manda notices it wasn't someone he deemed powerful enough. Thats what I love about Manda hes not prepitious he'd turn on Oro if he talked up too much. And pummel him into the ground. I wonder if the other snakes are that tempermental.

yemsta
May 27, 2007, 07:35 AM
This is a bit random but I will get to my discssion Tobi could be the last sharingan user if the tobi= obito theory is correct.

Those shadows I think it will be a person who is not even involved yet adding another element of surprise to the stroy. Deidara would have to land on the bird so it si not going to be deidara or tobi and I dont think it is hebi because their goal is to find itachi. But then again it could be karin who is tracking everyone around and will report back to sasuke. this is getting good :D

Another thing im a bit weary of is the fact that there are shadows after sasuke as well so it could be an akatsuki but it may not Im on the edge of my seat here.

Also it cant be diedara, tobi or suigetsu so ..................

EvilChemo
May 27, 2007, 09:09 AM
I want to know...
how did suigetsu knew who are kakzu banker >>???

i think behind sasuke are between those two.. sai or shino

behind naruto and the others are karin or juugo...

Impel Down
May 27, 2007, 09:34 AM
I'm guessing that Deidara is behind Naruto and Tobi is behind Sasuke. Why, you may ask. So Tobi can reveal his sharingan, because TOBI IS OBITO!

yemsta
May 27, 2007, 11:35 AM
I'm guessing that Deidara is behind Naruto and Tobi is behind Sasuke. Why, you may ask. So Tobi can reveal his sharingan, because TOBI IS OBITO!

I agree 100%

Itachi: If you achieved mangekyou sharingan there would be 3 people in this world with the sharingan.

Doesn't that say it all..... jk but it would be cool though

Impel Down
May 27, 2007, 12:19 PM
Well, would Kakashi count for the third, or is Madara the third?

Wind_NiN
May 27, 2007, 12:24 PM
Tobi and Deidara are togheter, not separated because deidara told Tobi to follow him. I wish there was a second chapter.

ANBU4U
May 27, 2007, 12:29 PM
I agree 100%

Itachi: If you achieved mangekyou sharingan there would be 3 people in this world with the sharingan.

Doesn't that say it all..... jk but it would be cool though

IDK, I found Obito's death somewhat refreshing.....

The all around heartwarming good guy dies. But then again thats not tooo uncommon in Naruto. Poor Tsunade...

Remus
May 27, 2007, 02:39 PM
Well, would Kakashi count for the third, or is Madara the third?

Kakashi is out of question but this has been discussed million times before. The answer to your question is simple. It's someone we dont know or Madara. Kakashi didn't possess the MS when he told Sasuke about it after he slaughtered the clan.

As for who stands behind whom. I guess Juugo is behind Naruto because he activated his seal. It might only be for talking to the animals or whatever he can do with it but that's what I think. So that makes Deidara standing behind Sasuke. I hope so and I hope Deidara kicks some ass now or Tobi at least.

Toad Sage
May 27, 2007, 02:47 PM
Try to restrict predictions to the prediction thread. Who is standing behind Sasuke rightfully belongs over there, if you think about it.

TS

Julianita
May 29, 2007, 12:08 AM
I think that there is someone from team 8 next to Juugo, that he activate the cursed seal.

And, I think Juugo will say bye-bye to this world early in the manga, leaving behind a moral lesson, just like android 16 from dragonball Z.
*but I do not whant that to happen - NOOOOOO CRUELTY*

juUnior
May 29, 2007, 01:30 AM
And, I think Juugo will say bye-bye to this world early in the manga, leaving behind a moral lesson, just like android 16 from dragonball Z.
*but I do not whant that to happen - NOOOOOO CRUELTY*
Good point :wtf hehe probably more people had reminded that panel with Juugo and little bird of C16 from DBZ :D
On the other hand, Juugo now is fexible, new character, quite as much was Kimi, who died in one of the best fights in Naruto (from illness, but he died ;p). I think Juugo will have the same fate..

What's more interesting, the Yamato, Naruto nad Hinata group is good for now to develop. It reminds me of when Sai goes off "betraying" Yamato, Naruto and Sakura. There was moment in which Yamato said to Sakura, "that she cares about Naruto and.."" nad something like that, so maybe there will be something like that through battle in that 3 persona team :D

Yuna Tsukishiro
May 29, 2007, 10:09 AM
hmmm well its been stated that Deidara is behind on of them, so Tobi could also be next to him (just not shown). i think it's almost certain that he's behind Naruto, Hinata and Yamato...

Non-Life
May 29, 2007, 10:54 AM
It sucked when Kakashi mentioned NAruto was Akatsuki's target, as if to remind everbody in the group, but no one in Rookie 9, besides Team 7, knows about Naruto and the Kyuubi

dasher232
May 30, 2007, 06:34 AM
At one point I was convinced Hinata knew Naruto was the Kyuubi. She's been spying on him since they were kids, but it would seem she doesn't. Although another thing thats always been strange is how the news of him being Kyuubi hasn't gotten to the other teams.

At one point I was convinced Hinata knew Naruto was the Kyuubi. She's been spying on him since they were kids, but it would seem she doesn't. Although another thing thats always been strange is how the news of him being Kyuubi hasn't gotten to the other teams.

Neji know that Naruto was the Kyuubi kid after they fight at the chuunin exam.. Hinita knows before or even if she didn't know. its obvious that everyone in team 8 was inform by kakashi. It wouldn't make sense for them not to know..

dasher232
May 30, 2007, 08:37 AM
Neji know that Naruto was the Kyuubi kid after they fight at the chuunin exam.. Hinita knows before or even if she didn't know. its obvious that everyone in team 8 was inform by kakashi. It wouldn't make sense for them not to know..

A lot of things in the manga doesn't make sense to have not happened. For instance it's odd that Naruto has never known about Kyuubi up until Iruka's revelation. Kyuubi's triggered by anger and the urge to protect. I just wouldn't be surprised if Naruto starts fighting Deidara (assuming it's him behind the tree). I wouldn't be surprised to see kishi have Hinata come out with something stupid like ''All this time he had this inside of him'' Sakura style with tears and the lot.

yosemite
June 06, 2007, 03:41 PM
im sure everyone involved with him knows, as its not as tight kept as it used to be, and since they're fighting jichuurikis so they have to know