PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 222 Discussion [Bleach]

Hermie
March 31, 2006, 03:26 PM
After envisioning Kenpachi, and make Hochigo... change clothes, Hochigo decleared himself the uke horse and went out with a bang.

Now what's up with Ichigo's arm? And much more importanly, WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH CHAD AND URAHARA??!!

look over here to find some 221 candy (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=2373.from1143835213#new)

Paine8823
March 31, 2006, 03:32 PM
Chad wants to be stronger so he's gone for training with Urahara. I'm not suprised if Chad will come out with another Stronginthearm thingy again (like the previous one, coz it's seriously lame).

vlado
March 31, 2006, 05:55 PM
Hard one , well until wee actualy read 221 we can't say can we :)
But 222 is probably gonna be smth lame , ichigo getting back on his feet after the fight.
The vizards go like "OMG HE'S RIDING SHIROSAKI" *j/k :D*
Well i think kubo's gonna swich to ishida or sado and not gonna let us see the final
of this thingy...

ptp92f
March 31, 2006, 09:07 PM
I'm hoping that there will be a short explaination from Hirako about what just happened and we will get to see Ichigo pull out his hollow mask and wear it. As far as Chad or Ishida I think it would be nice to see their progress from their training. Especially Chad...it would be sweet to see him have his whole body covered in that armor stuff. :tem

I'd also like to see Aizen or one of his crew make some kind of move...I need to see some real action.

graphic_content
March 31, 2006, 11:25 PM
id have to agree...I think Chad's armor is gonna increase...and Ishida is gonna back at a clutch time...but for now we're just gonna get an explanation of what just happened...from both sides inside and outside the barrier.

i do think its kinda lame that Hollow-Ichigo just backed outta the fight...but he is there to serve a purpose...and ultimately he is there to make Ichigo stronger...

I think that Ryuken's bow looks so slick by comparison to Ishidas...so I hope if and when he comes back...Ishida's bow looks different...

Paine8823
April 01, 2006, 12:53 AM
Chad's armour is the lamest among the 5 of them. I hope that Chad would come up with another defence stronger than his previous one.
Besides, what about Orihime?(She is so useless, besides her healing tecnique) Sinces she's training with Yoroichi, Her powers would be no different. the last time she trained, she never improved at all her skills at all, unlike Chad and Ishida. (She is so useless. She hardly fought at all, besides when the aranccar arrived)

graphic_content
April 01, 2006, 03:08 AM
but Orohime's character is 'token' for most animes...while useless, DEFINETLY...she is the reason her friends fight...to protect someone they care for...(a little lame, but necessary just the same)

...hopefully she will take a one-eighty...(like Sakura) and go from useless to battle-ready very soon...

...i really just wanna see Ishida bad-ass new form...:)

cygnus
April 02, 2006, 03:39 AM
222 - New King - Horse-play.

It will just be Hollow Ichigo, now in control of himself, trying to beat the shit out of the vaizards one handed for blowing his arm off. He will then be healed. And then maybe some plot update-age.

SchmoDawg
April 02, 2006, 08:57 PM
Chad's armour is the lamest among the 5 of them. I hope that Chad would come up with another defence stronger than his previous one.
Besides, what about Orihime?(She is so useless, besides her healing tecnique) Sinces she's training with Yoroichi, Her powers would be no different. the last time she trained, she never improved at all her skills at all, unlike Chad and Ishida. (She is so useless. She hardly fought at all, besides when the aranccar arrived)

HOW IS CHAD LAMER THEN ORIHIME??? She uses fairies thats as bad as it gets. I dont really like any of ichigos sidekicks, Ishida's alright but his such a dork. Ichigo should ditch his friends in the next chapter and stay with the vaizards.

venicia777
April 02, 2006, 11:47 PM
please predict and forget the character assasinations and descriptions

my prediction for the next chapter: Ichigo comes out of his inner world, barely alive- barely escaping the the 1 hour time limit he was given to finish his transformation. He is stronger though not completely a vizard yet- we may go to probably one of the other characters training- just for a brief view of what they are doing.

MadTact
April 03, 2006, 05:32 PM
please predict and forget the character assasinations and descriptions

I agree

Yea, Ichigo should be coming out of the inner world, and we will see the room in a really mess and injured vizards, maybe we will see something about Ichigo's family or the others shinigami looking for him.

EvilSniffles
April 05, 2006, 02:50 AM
predicition: in the barrier, ichigo will be shown holding down the knife guy to the ground....or the other way around, maybe with his mask on or knocked off on the ground. A talk about what might be the reason, or no need to say what happened or some other thing....also note he did it under 20 minutes of being in the barrier.

Deerkiller
April 05, 2006, 08:29 PM
Since a majority of 221 was spent in Ichigo's inner world, it is probable that time went faster in the outside world. Ichigo could have gone the entire 60 minutes. I want to know the outcome of his arm being blown off more then anything. Will his non hollow side have 2 arms from now on?

dpfan
April 05, 2006, 10:20 PM
I really don't undersant why people are expecting is arm to be gone or whatsoever, i think that it's a proof that ishigo beat his inner hollow,
- wichigo quote: so you beat me in the end.
I really think that ichigo defeated his hollow and now he is a vaizard. His hollow is saying to him that he has to stay alive and to be stronger and stronger with both powers
- wichigo quote: if you really intend to have control over my power... then until i decide to appear next time... DO YOUR BEST NOT TO DIE & TAKE CARE, GOT IT ?

Ichigo was almost truning into a hollow during the fight, his body was getting bigger... I just hope that he will get a new outfit, mask and of course a crazy boost of power.

ghostx
April 06, 2006, 02:47 AM
most likely there will be some kinda explanation about the ichigo/hollow thing before it goes back to the other characters

someone mentioned above about Inoue's Healing ability, although someone, can't remember who, said it was definitely not
healing but something else, time/space control or similar... so maybe that will develop into something a little more interesting?

can't wait to see what happens next though

Djudge
April 06, 2006, 06:38 AM
Hmm, doesn't look like there'll be much training coverage dedicated to the other characters if this spoiler is true. Anyway, I most likely won't have time to translate a script this week so here's the summary with a somewhat confirming pic:
Love and the other Vizards, namely Kensei, have a chat about how long it took for Ichigo's trial to transpire and compare it to ones from the past. Seems as if Ichigo's emerged from Hatch's barrier totally exhausted. His mask is on, but disappears shortly. Hirako asks Ichigo how he feels, and Ichigo responds that he's completely out of it. Ichigo remembers Anti-Ichigo's last taunts/warning before he returned to reality and seems to have brought out his Bankai in the Living World as well since he's holding a black sword (unless that last part was also a flashback).

Bleach c222 - ノー・シェイキング・スローン (No Shaking Solon)
(The first two are easy enough, but I had no idea what the last word should be in the title. Solon, a lawmaker or legislator, could be used in reference to Yamamoto at the end. He appears with a poor connection filled with static, and well, with some liberty here, wouldn't you shake a bad TV? Then again phonetics Nazis would say if it was "So" for Solon, it'd be spelled ソローン not スローン. So let's just see if Kubo put the English on a chapter cover.)

Orihime feels Ichigo's resonating reiatsu in the air and worries about how it feels (like when Ichigo fought Yamii). She forwards a thought about having worried Rukia as well by having people search for him. It's especially troubling since he didn't even tell Rukia about where he was going (remember that Orihime has this inferiority complex going on right now). Just before she sulks even further in depression she perks up and thinks of getting Ichigo, Ishida, and Sado together again.

However at the end of the chapter, Orihime notices something weird in her apartment as her TV is highjacked by an emergency frequency from Soul Society. Yamamoto himself announces to Orihime to fetch for Hitsugaya (who has been "stationed" at Orihime's house ever since Grimmjow's raid) since the true goals/scope of Aizen's plan have finally been discovered.

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9795/246329kn.th.jpg (http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=246329kn.jpg)

kazekage_shinagami
April 06, 2006, 07:39 AM
Thanks for the pic and summary XD

Predator
April 06, 2006, 08:47 AM
Yeah, sorry, that you had to post a spoiler in this thread, Djudge. We didn't make a topic for it. Thatt won't happen again anytime soon.

EvilSniffles
April 06, 2006, 09:58 PM
the time to take the longest was 69 minutes and 2 seconds....do they mean to convert their hollows powers or the shortest time. I am really confused about that part. if by taking long does it mean the hollow is strong and the power they get will be immense? I am going to go with it be longing and the hollow power is strong. in preparation of this becoming the 223 discussion.

guinea87
April 06, 2006, 10:10 PM
there are 8 pages of chapter 222 in animesuki forum... just wanna let you guys know... so i guess that there is nothing much left to predict.. if somone had already pointed this out, then im sorry :P

billion bruce lees
April 07, 2006, 07:19 PM
i just checked and can't find raw where'd you get the translation

Hermie
April 07, 2006, 08:29 PM
Chinese scanlation out, go fetch: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=2786.0

One Bad Mo Fo
April 07, 2006, 08:58 PM
Wow, his mask went from 5 stripes to 9. I wonder what the significance of them is.

EvilSniffles
April 08, 2006, 12:27 AM
damn you hermie I am not a dog...>_> goes after the raw <_<

rurouniwill
April 08, 2006, 02:38 AM
what i don't understand is that ichigo reiatsu is able to be detected by orihime when he is stil in the vaizards' base. sure hatch took down the barrier but the base itself has a barrier too (or so i was lead to believe in previous chapters).

Does that mean ichigo reiatsu has increased to the point where his reiatsu is stronger than the rest of the vaizards thus allowing it to be detected by people outside?

or is that too much speculation?

ocasas
April 08, 2006, 04:33 PM
what i don't understand is that ichigo reiatsu is able to be detected by orihime when he is stil in the vaizards' base. sure hatch took down the barrier but the base itself has a barrier too (or so i was lead to believe in previous chapters).

Does that mean ichigo reiatsu has increased to the point where his reiatsu is stronger than the rest of the vaizards thus allowing it to be detected by people outside?

or is that too much speculation?

And why do you think that the barrier keeps the reiatsu of 'flowing out'....? where is it stated? I think the barrier is for not letting the hollow-ichigo from coming out...

As for the base... if i'm not wrong, they came out of it and went to that 'oh-so-similar-Urahara's-hole'...

OR maybe Orihime's 'detection' skill's are really powerful... i don't know... Hell, the only thing for sure is that Orihime can detect Ichigo's reiatsu if she concentrates... that's all...

A better question might be: if Orihime CAN detect Ichigo, why isn't she helping his family to find him?

EvilSniffles
April 08, 2006, 05:46 PM
: if Orihime CAN detect Ichigo, why isn't she helping his family to find him? detect does not = locate

billion bruce lees
April 08, 2006, 06:17 PM
is this artist following manga template or something, i expected a lot from this manga ( dramatization maybe!!?)

EvilSniffles
April 09, 2006, 12:28 AM
well these fights are merely that fights/brawls nothing spectacular about them. the drama might occur with the nami/kalif and luffy/lucci fights. the reason being we have not seen a single glimpse of those.

billion bruce lees
April 09, 2006, 05:32 AM
is this wierd shiza happening with the server, i thaught this was the bleach discussion

mikejpierre
April 09, 2006, 08:44 AM
i have a question, im in japan and bleach 221 didnt come out in jump weekly til 4/4. how do you already have scanlations of 222? just wondering so i dont have to be a sucker and wait for jump weekly, thanks!

Hermie
April 09, 2006, 11:11 AM
i have a question, im in japan and bleach 221 didnt come out in jump weekly til 4/4. how do you already have scanlations of 222? just wondering so i dont have to be a sucker and wait for jump weekly, thanks!

The manga chapters get leaked half a week early by inside men. ;)

venicia777
April 09, 2006, 12:08 PM
The manga chapters get leaked half a week early by inside men. ;)

Hermie- i love your response. Truly!!! thats why i am stuck with this forum forever!!! yay mangahelpers!!!
Now back to ichigo!!!- A couple of questions bugging me
1) did he become a vizard yet. Because hochigo told him that he was gonna come back if he had any opening. we dont know much about vizard transformation training at all.

2) if ichigo is a vizard- will he be able to fight like when hochigo was taking over his body. Hochigo taking over ichigos body and fighting fought for over 8 hours straight with ichigos body even though he wasnt in full control yet(ie still the horse)

EvilSniffles
April 09, 2006, 12:13 PM
don't understand your second question, and on a side note I think he has always been a vaizard, just didn't have the ability to pull out the power of his mask. now he should be able to pull it out at will.

billion bruce lees
April 09, 2006, 12:53 PM
total lie; it's kishi and eichiro, they promote thier manga state side this way...shh

mikejpierre
April 10, 2006, 08:54 AM
yeah, those are some pretty sweet answers. but seriously, does anyone know where it comes from?

billion bruce lees
April 10, 2006, 04:54 PM
seriously i'm very sorry that i don't know ,but i'm just greatfull

Hermie
April 11, 2006, 06:07 PM
yeah, those are some pretty sweet answers. but seriously, does anyone know where it comes from?

As I said earlier, somebody within the Shonen Jump syndicate leaks them for our sake. They most probably work at Jump themself, has the job of printing or delivering the magazine, or work at stores that get it early.

rodnylee
April 11, 2006, 06:20 PM
HOLI CRAP! that makes me feel special. who would think we got this stuff free AND faster than the japanese, the intended audience!

EvilSniffles
April 11, 2006, 08:17 PM
this is kinda smart since, if them manga usually becomes licensed they partially know what the sales might be.

murai
April 11, 2006, 09:58 PM
this is kinda smart since, if them manga usually becomes licensed they partially know what the sales might be.

But on the other hand, sometimes the licensed version is what launches its popularity. For instance, I never even read any manga until my cousin showed me the American Shonen Jump. Thats the only reason I ever got into Bleach, Naruto, and One Piece. Thats also the only reason im even on this forum.