PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 356 Discussion [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2

bax
May 25, 2007, 01:03 PM
The RAAW for chapter 355 is out!! Get it HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13162)!!!

After that, go ahead and predict what you think will happened in Chapter 356 :amuse

Fortisdiablos
May 25, 2007, 01:41 PM
The way it looks in the RAW, I'm guessing someone (Hebi or Akatsuki) has found some members of Team Konoha, and someone (Akatsuki or Konoha) has found what looks like Sasuke.
[hr]
Oh, assuming that's correct, we shall see the start of some bitchin battles next chapter.

erikrhys
May 25, 2007, 01:43 PM
oh snap, we might get to see tobi fight finally!

juUnior
May 25, 2007, 01:48 PM
What I can predict in such speedy way after looking at raw 355? Only that there will be superb fights from now on!! And yay for team 8, it's just amazing that they are now in manga, so looking forward to FIGHTS! :D

sKaR
May 25, 2007, 01:53 PM
it says deidara n tobi have reached 1 of them.i assume kishimoto might think of fighting deidara n naruto as there r 3 people there n 2 akatsuki.But i soo want to see deidara AND tobi vs sasuke.If he really has become that strong i wanna c if he can "hang" with both the akatsuki.well they show juugo going after some1.I think it either is kakashi,sai or kiba.i really hope its not sakura behind sasuke as that would b soo boring,her crying n as usual begging sasuke to return.wierd how wen sum1 steps behind a tree behind naruto n makes that shhhh sound n bull whoz rite there cant hear it.n hinata too cant notice sum1 there considering thezz guys all have huge chakra levels.(remember how neji notices in a flash when kisame approaches in shipuuden12).Well this chapter as just made the arc all the more interesting...whose gonna find who...what battles can v expect..wow..cant wait for next week!!!

CheckMate
May 25, 2007, 02:00 PM
I dont know who's behind Naruto, but maybe Juugo.

As the one behind Sasuke it would be Deidara and Tobi, but maybe Sakura as well.

Kishi turns everything unpredictable.

patrick_tambu
May 25, 2007, 02:03 PM
Guess what?? I think the guy who appears behind our heroes, is that "akatsuki's two face"!!! And i wonder if Deidara isn't behind Sakura or maybe Kakashi, i assume that Deidara already knows the target, he surely recognize someone..........

Fortisdiablos
May 25, 2007, 02:06 PM
As soon as anyone starts fighting, eventually everyone will take notice and converge. I think it'll be Deidera and Tobi behind Sasuke and since Sakura is so near, she'll immediately catch up as soon as a battle breaks out. Whoever is behind Naruto's group is probably either an expert at stealth or Naruto's team is feigning ignorance to his/her/their presence (except for Naruto, who probably wouldn't notice anyway).
[hr]

Guess what?? I think the guy who appears behind our heroes, is that "akatsuki's two face"!!! And i wonder if Deidara isn't behind Sakura or maybe Kakashi, i assume that Deidara already knows the target, he surely recognize someone..........

I think the that line in the last page was implying that Deidera was behind one of the two groups they show at the end (Naruto's group or Sasuke).

Koen
May 25, 2007, 02:08 PM
well I wonder who are standing behind the guys. Akatsuki? Well that's what i first thought, but I might re-consider that into some of both groups standing behind someone of the opposite group

I would say juugo behind the group of three and maybe it's just karin behind sasuke (or konha shinobi). normally the dogs should smell that guy no?

mars0103
May 25, 2007, 02:10 PM
well i think that the one be the tree watching naruto will give info that might be surprising one at least on one of the myths in the naruto's worldit could be the AL him self now wont that be interesting

patrick_tambu
May 25, 2007, 02:10 PM
And what if someone of team 8 join a hebi member when he's in danger during a fight????

Fortisdiablos
May 25, 2007, 02:12 PM
And what if someone of team 8 join a hebi member when he's in danger during a fight????

Well in my last post, I suggested that if Deidera and Tobi are indeed the ones behind Sasuke, then Sakura would probably come to his aid since she's presumably the closest (I base this on the fact that her dogs picked up his scent).

patrick_tambu
May 25, 2007, 02:17 PM
Well, if that's the case, she surely start whinin' instead of fhiting(i guess sasuke still is in sakura's heart)............

Fortisdiablos
May 25, 2007, 02:19 PM
Well, if that's the case, she surely start whinin' instead of fhiting(i guess sasuke still is in sakura's heart)............

But this would be the perfect way to keep her from doing that. If she comes and sees Sasuke in danger, she won't have time to whine or complain, she'll jump in and back him up. Meanwhile, the dogs will go get help.

patrick_tambu
May 25, 2007, 02:26 PM
Hope so....... However, i'd surely wish that the one behin naruto is Deidara, and that Tobi takes care of Yamato. Deidara would have a bad surprise indeed, if he thinks he have seen the power of the Kyuubi boy during Gaara's rescuing.....

renrutal
May 25, 2007, 02:33 PM
I'd say:

Deidara & Tobi are after Kakashi;
Juugo is after NaruHina, Yamato and Bull;
Sakura is going to meet Karin;
And either Kiba or Shino are going to meet Sasuke and Suigetsu.

Shino is a more interesting option than Kiba for both situations, but I'd say Kiba X Sasuke and Shino X Suigetsu.

Dunno about Sai. Sai X Karin and Sakura X Sasuke is interesting too.
It'd be funny to see Karin falling for another emo character.

Another option is Sai helping Kakashi against Deidara. Deidara X Sai would be an excellent match up.

Fortisdiablos
May 25, 2007, 02:41 PM
According to the last line in the chapter, Deidera is behind Either Naruto or Sasuke. He can't be after Kakshi.

patrick_tambu
May 25, 2007, 02:47 PM
I haven't got yet what Karin can or can't do, but i can't say if we'll find out on the next chapter.
[hr]
But remeber that kakashi own him an arm...... And an explosion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bling
May 25, 2007, 03:03 PM
Nah...Im sure juugo is behind naruhina and co, i think behind sasuke is deidara...sakura will butt in during the fight....of those two....

hitokugutsu
May 25, 2007, 03:05 PM
According to the last line in the chapter, Deidera is behind Either Naruto or Sasuke. He can't be after Kakshi.

Well those lines tend to be deceiving. It wouldnt be the first time for it to happen. Anyway naruto should see this coming with hinatas ablilty and Bulls nose, and as for Sasuke, well hes a demi-god so he wont be surprised either.
Watever happens I just hope that Sakura stands behind Sasuke, cause I've always wanted to know if he would actually try to kill her.

Diedara either spotted Kakashi, Naruto or Sasuke..

I think Diedara would more likely to spotted Kakashi or naruto..

Sasuke is near a tree..So he's hidden in some sort of way.. Sakura will meet up to sasuke and fight will happen between Karin & sakura..

While sasuke team will be fighting someone for the leaf village.. Remember that sasuke team doesn't know the leaf village members in person..

plus, it would be fun to see Seigustu fight someone like Kakashi lol lol lol

It going to be a interesting battle ahead.. I just hope Deidara find Naruto more than any thing.. Because it would be a show down to see Sai show up to help Naruto.. knowing Sai is in the group to protect naruto. I know he'll be the first to show up.. and he'll be Diedara match up.. while Naruto face tobi. lol Sorry for tobi if Naruto is the one he go against.

patrick_tambu
May 25, 2007, 03:17 PM
It would be a very great shock, if the one behind Naruto is Itachi and Kisame the one with Sasuke, if i remember correct, Kisame asked Itachi if it was ok for him... (to let Deidara have his hunt, i suppose....)

warcore
May 25, 2007, 03:17 PM
Assuming my observation about Deidara saying "I found them." is correct and it is not a miss-translation, I'll say Deidara and Tobi engage Naruto's team in battle. The person near Sasuke's Karin.

ANBU4U
May 25, 2007, 03:18 PM
Those idiots split up. If Deidara is behind Sasuke He's done....idiot actually got off of his bird?

Tobi might make it out of the mess he's in ok after showing some suprisingly prodigious skills.

And Mark my words, Sasuke is not gonna call for backup.

EDIT

There could be a misdirect, where Itach and Kisame are behind one, and Deidara and Tobi are behind the other...but it this doesnt feel like a red herring to me.

Those idiots split up. If Deidara is behind Sasuke He's done....idiot actually got off of his bird?

Tobi might make it out of the mess he's in ok after showing some suprisingly prodigious skills.

And Mark my words, Sasuke is not gonna call for backup.

Diedara won't get off is bird.. I think Tobi will be set a side because of is senpai Ego.. lol
Diedara will die if he meets sasuke first.

But Diedara finding kakashi first is, some thing else.. Because i don't think Kakashi can manage someone like Diedara & tobi together.. but he'll get back up from sai..

Plus Diedara & tobi against naruto & yamoto.. will only cause naruto to go Kyuubi.. because deidara going to kill or hurt hinita. and thats going to let naruto go crazy while back up comes.

Kishi better let this story interesting and let Diedara find Sasuke & not Naruto.. Because we all know naruto & yamoto can hold Diedara off until rescue comes.

manufn619
May 25, 2007, 03:27 PM
K,
TOBI VS. SASUKE

DIEDARA VS. NARUTO

K,
TOBI VS. SASUKE

DIEDARA VS. NARUTO
that wouldn't be cool.. Because the better match is the other way around..

Sasuke can fly.. and the only way naruto can hold off Diedara he has to go kyuubi.. because diedara going to stay far with is bag..

theshizzle
May 25, 2007, 03:50 PM
They didnt' split up i can guaranttee, Tobi doesn't even want to fight so he wouldn' t go off by himself

I can't wait to see the NEXT chapter!!!

Mendes
May 25, 2007, 03:54 PM
They didnt' split up i can guaranttee, Tobi doesn't even want to fight so he wouldn' t go off by himself

I can't wait to see the NEXT chapter!!!

I agree. Tobi will probably just stand and watch deidara's fight, pissing his partner off every time he screws up. Deidara will go mad (even more) and blow up tobi's face (even more)

xun
May 25, 2007, 04:04 PM
Deidara and Tobi found Naruto team and try to attack them. all of them are bad match with long range jutsu user like Deidara.

Sakura is hiding behind Sasuke. They will meet up and Karin's wish to be alone with Sasuke come to the end. Suddenly, they will got a notice that Naruto is in danger and they will rush to help Naruto.

patrick_tambu
May 25, 2007, 04:31 PM
I say that Deidara and Tobi are not the only Akatsuki two-men-team after Naruto and Sasuke, and Deidara is going to engage battle with his own nakama for the right to capture Kyuubi!

Koen
May 25, 2007, 04:38 PM
maybe another thread can be opened: who's standing behind sasuka / naruto?

would be interesting no?

patrick_tambu
May 25, 2007, 04:58 PM
As i said before, i bet the guy in the shadows is the dead-body eater, if you remember he had followed even the fight between Sasuke and Naruto in the same way..... And so he did to warn his group about Kakashi and Gai teams during that Gaara's thing....

badluckartist
May 25, 2007, 04:58 PM
What a great chapter!! I didn't think it would be that great, but jeez. I like the Juugo / Android 16 parallel that was subtly drawn there ('there's a bunch of serious shit going down, but I think I'm just gonna chill and talk to this bird for a little while').

The next chapter is completely up in the air- there's so much stuff going on as it is right now. Apparently Sakura found somebody, whom I'm presuming is Saskue, judging by that "It's Sasuke!!" look on her face and the dog's hint (Kishi might throw a curve here though and it end up being Deidara or something.)

I personally think it's very possible that Itachi and Kisame deployed right after Deidara and Tobi without us knowing; Itachi is behind Sasuke, and Kisame is about to meet Suigetsu at the accountant's place. The figure behind Naruto and Hinata and Yamato is going to be Deidara and perhaps Tobi (he did say to follow him, but Tobi does have a tendency to completely ignore Deidara, so he might have went off to pick a fight with somebody... mabye Kakashi? :D ). Although that raises the question as to why Hinata didn't notice somebody standing behind a tree; whomever it is can't possibly know about Byakugan's only blind spot, so i predict a shocked Hinata face in the first panel of the next chapter when we get back to Naruto's team.

I have no prediction right now that has to do with Team Hebi, I'm drawing a blank there :(

brainwiz
May 25, 2007, 05:00 PM
I think zetsu is behind both of them, one half is looking at sasuke, while the other have is looking at konoha squad.
I think Hebi will fight Deidara and Tobi.

Oh Yeah, and Sakura probably finds the crushed body of the little bird Juugo was talking to...

Uchiha Slayer
May 25, 2007, 05:10 PM
I really think Juugo is behind NarutoGang(nar,hin,yam)...I can see a Naurto powerful speech to Juugo if they fight...You know how that go...Juugo asks Naruto why you want to save sasuke so much, yada,yada,yada...Then Juugo mental disease is over then he joins Naruto squad, something like that...

Now behind the tree of Sasuke is Tobi alone...I think Tobi will see its Sasuke, then he will think to himself *I can defeat Sasuke bye my self, then Diedara will have to bow down to me, hahahaha* something like that...Then Diedara will come help, right before Sasuke kills Tobi...

Totally shooting off the head, hopefully something like that will happen.

AJensen4/20
May 25, 2007, 05:56 PM
As i said before, i bet the guy in the shadows is the dead-body eater, if you remember he had followed even the fight between Sasuke and Naruto in the same way..... And so he did to warn his group about Kakashi and Gai teams during that Gaara's thing....

I think zetsu is behind both of them, one half is looking at sasuke, while the other have is looking at konoha squad.

Thats exactly what I was thinking!
Well this is going to suck, I wont be able to read any of the upcoming chapters until August or September, YOU ARE ALL LUCKY!!!

Oh well, I did it last year.

chungokun
May 25, 2007, 06:22 PM
Pretty certain that the girl traveling with Sasuke is behind Naruto's team, if only for the fact that they show an expansion of the Power line that they are standing under 2 cells before they show the person standing behind naruto's group.

So if electric powered scout girl from Sasuke's group is behind Naruto.. that can only mean Tobi or Deidara is behind Sasuke (since the tagline at the end says deidara is behind one of them... and logically from my point of view.. it has to be Sasuke)

Merovingian
May 25, 2007, 06:22 PM
Well, as I said on another topic, I believe that on next chapter we'll have some hints about what has really happened to Orochimaru-sama. Same way I think those guys into the shadows are Orochimaru associated and one of them may be Kabuto. Who's very talented and just forget about him without giving him an appropriated ending would be a real lame, remember that he could stand a fight against Godaime and since Sasuke vs Orochimaru fight he has been disappeared and he doesn't deserve this (as a rich character as he is).

So, I believe that next chapter more than fights will have some news about Orochimaru (who I don't believe to be dead) and Kabuto.

Black/Light
May 25, 2007, 06:43 PM
Diedara is behind Naruto and Hinata and they know this. (Between Big's nose and Hinata's eyes I can't see them being sucker punched by a sneak attack. They are just playing it cool to have the upper hand or to not have un-wanted conflict. Remember, their not out to find people to fight so I can't see them just reacting as if they should provoke the enemy if someone is following them).

I say this because Diedara is supposed to be behind either Naruto or Sus and Diedara said THEM. . . .meaning more than one and Sus is alone. Do I think that the shadow figure is Diedara? I don't think he would leave the safe back of that bird to fight on land, the figure could be someone else like Kirin. . . but it could still be Diedara.

Sak could be behind Sus. . . or anyone could be behind Sus. IDK. . . we know she is close to Sus but we have no idea where Kiba/ Shino/ Sia/ Kak are. Same with Juu, someone made him go CS. . . or he just lost control of himself without any provocation.

Either way I expect to see ALOT of fake spoilers next week.

EDIT- LOOK AT THE SHOES!
The person who is behind Naruto has something like socks going from their knee to the bottom of their shoe and thats how Diedara wears his shoe/ sock things so now Im 90% sure that he is behind Nar (He was flying over a dark area and Naruto's group in around dark trees too).

And who ever is behind Sus has a dark area connecting from their show to under their cloak. I have only seen Kirin and Sakura with shoes like that in this chapter so one of them are behind him. (Plus, the leg/shoe looks small and more female like)

ChaosCloud
May 25, 2007, 07:30 PM
What i think is that the black figure behind sasuke is sakura and deidara behind naruto
cuz the ninja dogs with sakura said they pick up a scent and deidara say she found 1
so my prediction might be correct

shachi
May 25, 2007, 09:52 PM
On page 15, Tobi asks "Which one is it?"

He is using the word "it" to refer to the kyuubi's host, the jinchuuriki. If it were anyone else, he would have asked, "Which one is he/she," right?

Or is this a case of those ambiguous japanese pronouns?

Anyway, I think Akatsuki is on Naruto's tail, and one of the dogs, or Hinata, will notice their presence right away in the next chapter.
[hr]
I think Kiba may be the nin behind Sasuke. It characteristic of him to get that close and take a risk, no?

aznhotbod
May 25, 2007, 10:18 PM
the panel where Tobi asks Deidara, I think the translation wasnt accurate. My JPN friend told me Tobi actually was asking about "Which way?" and Deidara said to follow him.

CheckMate
May 25, 2007, 10:28 PM
that wouldn't be cool.. Because the better match is the other way around..

Sasuke can fly

wtf?

Nowhere it's ever mentioned he can fly

SmallTiger
May 25, 2007, 10:53 PM
I predict a big Inuzuka/Hatake-Ninja Dogs vs. Uchiha-Ninja Cats throwdown coming soon!

Toad Sage
May 25, 2007, 10:55 PM
On page 15, Tobi asks "Which one is it?"

He is using the word "it" to refer to the kyuubi's host, the jinchuuriki. If it were anyone else, he would have asked, "Which one is he/she," right?

Or is this a case of those ambiguous japanese pronouns?

Anyway, I think Akatsuki is on Naruto's tail, and one of the dogs, or Hinata, will notice their presence right away in the next chapter.
<hr noshade size="1">
I think Kiba may be the nin behind Sasuke. It characteristic of him to get that close and take a risk, no?

I think what you're saying here is a little mistaken, for if the word "it" was equivalent in meaning to "jinchuuriki," then the word jinchuuriki certainly would have been used. The idea that we aren't sure who Deidara is going to attack is definitely reinforced by the final teaser pages showing the reader, pictorially, that we don't know who is going to be attacked. Also, the dialouge says, "which one is Deidara going to attack" at the end...

Anyway, I would like to think that the Naruto formula is still in effect, so my prediction addresses Sakura's ninja dog discovering Sasuke's scent. It would seem she is closest to Sasuke because of this, and is therefore the person who will be able to reach him easiest if he's being attacked. Upon discovering him, I think the two could join forces, either to escape from or defeat their opponent, and then have a whistful, final chat before they engage in terrible combat at the series' end (which seems to be rapidly approaching, as Kishimoto is playing every card in his deck nowadays.)

I think this makes sense because Kishimoto has been forshadowing the capture of Itachi. If Sasuke is pre-occupied fighting Deidara or Tobi, this gives the perfect pretense for the Konohoa team to both engage Itachi and to capture him. Once Sasuke inevitably wins his own fight, he'll turn his vengeful eyes upon Konohoa in order to liberate his brother so he can kill him...

But who can tell what will really happen after Kakashi recently remarked on how hard it was to capture an Akatsuki when he had an immobilized Akatsuki member right in his grip, but, despite his deep desire to only capture the felon, chose rather to ram a lightning fist through his chest. I think the sort of "out of the blue" thing happening lately in Naruto makes predicting virtually impossible =/

MadDog
May 25, 2007, 11:28 PM
wtf?

Nowhere it's ever mentioned he can fly

CS2 Sasuke has wings, right? I don't recall seeing him fly, but he did say to Orochimaru, "Though the snake dreams of soaring through the sky, it is doomed forever to crawl on belly. You'll have your chance to fly, snake....in the talons of a hawk." (chapter 344)

This was a metaphor for Oro failing in his bid to take over Sasuke's body. However, it does hint that Sasuke can possibly fly.

NaoXHinata
May 25, 2007, 11:30 PM
I think this makes sense because Kishimoto has been forshadowing the capture of Itachi. If Sasuke is pre-occupied fighting Deidara or Tobi, this gives the perfect pretense for the Konohoa team to both engage Itachi and to capture him. Once Sasuke inevitably wins his own fight, he'll turn his vengeful eyes upon Konohoa in order to liberate his brother so he can kill him...

But who can tell what will really happen after Kakashi recently remarked on how hard it was to capture an Akatsuki when he had an immobilized Akatsuki member right in his grip, but, despite his deep desire to only capture the felon, chose rather to ram a lightning fist through his chest. I think the sort of "out of the blue" thing happening lately in Naruto makes predicting virtually impossible =/

My bet is similar to yours, but I think that Sakura will confront Sasuke while the Akatsuki will be attacking Naruto & co. After all, Sakura is definitely closer to Sasuke as we know from the scent and Deidara would probably want to pay Naruto back for his humiliation before.

My thinking is that we'll see some conflict between Sakura and that other girl over who likes Sasuke more or something to cut over to while she tries to talk Sasuke into joining forces or something and might even get him there in time to see Naruto's battle, whereupon they can fight over the prisoner.

If I had to guess, I suspect they'll kill Deidara (exploding clay is too dangerous) and capture Tobi, but I might have that wrong if Tobi proves to have decent powers and Deidara can be neutralized enough by losing all his clay. Or maybe they'll each take one prisoner... I wonder.

Anyhow, I'm pretty sure that Sasuke will want to go his own way, that Kohona will win, and that Hinata will perform some noble sacrifice to protect Naruto that (hopefully) won't cost her her life. Although if that happened, Naruto might go Kyubi from range, beat the crap out of them and (hopefully!) be just weak enough for Yamato to suppress back into sensibility. Maybe.

Of course, Kishimoto will probably come up with something even crazier by throwing something unpredictable into the mix halfway through. I mean, who saw ninja cats coming? I honestly thought that spoiler was totally fake.

ANBU4U
May 25, 2007, 11:33 PM
CS2 Sasuke has wings, right? I don't recall seeing him fly, but he did say to Orochimaru, "Though the snake dreams of soaring through the sky, it is doomed forever to crawl on belly. You'll have your chance to fly, snake....in the talons of a hawk." (chapter 344)

This was a metaphor for Oro failing in his bid to take over Sasuke's body. However, it does hint that Sasuke can possibly fly.

Well...when he faught Naruto in CS2, he flew to him. Its arguable that he jumped prodigiously like Naruto must have, but the wings on his back were flapping....so unless it was for show he should be able to fly.

wtf?

Nowhere it's ever mentioned he can flyhe didn't mention it.. but its so obvious that he can fly.. might not be for long. but he surely can fly..

MasterOdin
May 25, 2007, 11:36 PM
I predict that juugo is behind Naruto and company, while Deidra is behind Sasuke. Deidra will confront Sasuke with Sakura coming upon them and helping Sasuke out.

MadDog
May 25, 2007, 11:36 PM
Well...when he faught Naruto in CS2, he flew to him. Its arguable that he jumped prodigiously like Naruto must have, but the wings on his back were flapping....so unless it was for show he should be able to fly.

Yeah, definetly. Those things aren't just for decoration.

I'm predicting we'll see CS2 Sasuke in air to air combat with Deidara.

agree with you here..

Its so obvious.. gosh! why its so hard to see that Sasuje wins flapped when he was going against naruto. IS wings is so huge so it can carried is self and a other person if he chooses to....
[hr]

Yeah, definetly. Those things aren't just for decoration.

I'm predicting we'll see CS2 Sasuke in air to air combat with Deidara. If been saying that all this time.. That Sasuke can fly.. Its just a few that agree with me..

MadDog
May 25, 2007, 11:43 PM
If been saying that all this time.. That Sasuke can fly.. Its just a few that agree with me..

I hear ya. I've just assumed he could fly since we first saw his CS2 transformation at The Valley of the End fight. I mean, why else would Kishimoto give him wings, right? Could be that kishi has planned a Sasuke/Deidara fight for a long while, and worked that into the design/function of Sasuke's CS2. Obviously just speculation, but it could fit.

I hear ya. I've just assumed he could fly since we first saw his CS2 transformation at The Valley of the End fight. I mean, why else would Kishimoto give him wings, right? Could be that kishi has planned a Sasuke/Deidara fight for a long while, and worked that into the design/function of Sasuke's CS2. Obviously just speculation, but it could fit.

yes its possible.. but i would like kishi to give garra a chance at Diedara again.. i know this time Diedara would have it..

But if diedara face sasuke, i can tell he's going to think sasuke can't reach him..

I can just imagine sasuke doing hand seals in the air. lol

Toad Sage
May 25, 2007, 11:58 PM
Whether Sasuke can fly or not is pretty unclear; if you know anything about aerodynamics or the science behind flight, one certainly cannot deduce that warty, thick, giant hands on the back of a human being would make good flying devices. Yet, at the same time, this is a world where ninja cats run underground weapon storehouses in exchange for catnip, so leathery demon ninja hands could be used for flying after all. Either way, please just make a prediction assuming one or the other and cease debating the particulars, because it is really off topic.

Eldanis
May 26, 2007, 12:25 AM
As far as we know, Deidara and Tolbi have never seen what Sasuke looks like (and Itachi doesn't seem the type to carry around family photos) so I don't believe that unless making somewhat of a guess and going after someone that would delay their attack, that Deidara is going to fight Sasuke at this very second. By this, I mean that Deidara will go after someone she recognises instead of a random villager or traveller that may just happen to have Black hair etc.

Deidara will go after people that he knows and recognises, hence he will go after Naruto. The person behind Sasuke will be one of the leaf Nins.

Im guessing

Naruto, Hinata and Yamamoto VS Deidara and Tolbi.
Sakura and Sasuke (wether they fight or not is unknown to me) just because the chapter says that they have found his scent.
Sai and Juugo
Karin VS Shino
Kiba vs Suigetsu
Kakashi i believe will be in the centre and finding out that the Akatsuki have landed will head over to help Naruto and the gang against Deidara and Tolbi.

I believe Sasuke and Sakura because Sakura has said all this time that when next she meets Sasuke that she is going to get it back so its about time she put it to the test.

Kiba, Shino and Sai im just guessing who they will go up against as its really a toss up.

Kakashi, well Kakashi is a tricky one. He could go after Sasuke but i have a feeling that Kishi is setting him up for Round 2 against Deidara. Maybe he will be there, Deidara will go into a rage at which point he will try to leave and get Sasuke (as he will find out via ninja dog). Deidara wont let him but he will have to fight Naruto, Hinata and Yama, leaving Tolbi to fight Kakashi

bighawke5
May 26, 2007, 12:41 AM
here's my take on this...hinata has byakugan so its very likely she would have seen someone approach from behind a while ago...wat im think is that since naruto's gotten cunning he might have made three clones and used henge or watever to transform as them so that if the enemy saw the clones first he would attack and the clones would explain why the hinata one didn't turn around to notice who was behind them since its not the real hinata but a clone...i think thats whats happening wit naruto's group right now and they will find out who's targetting them when he attacks the clones, i think that it can't be tobi and deidara since they are still flying and about to land but havent yet in those panels...so im thinking its juugo behind naruto's crew and kakashi or sakura behind sasuke....why ..well sakura was the one with the dogs that smelled a bit of sasuke's scent already outta the other groups and they are on his track and juugo noticed something...maybe naruto's group jumping from branches to branches and finally stoppin and walking on the ground and thats where we see the last pic with him looking in their backs but he don't know its naruto's clones since naruto might have thought of this...anyway thats my take on this.

oo and while juugo is looking maybe then tobi and deidara land and there u have it but i dont think tobi and deidara saw sasuke either or maybe they did but they both dont know what he looks like so im pretty sure they both found naruto and are bout to land but the one hidding in the shadows is juugo..

Kyto
May 26, 2007, 01:09 AM
I highly agree with bighawke5 sentiments, whomever is behind Nar/Hina/Yam didn't take them by surprise. If all that group had was a ninja dog, then maybe they could have, but Hinata's byakugan spotted them a long time ago. Knowing Naruto, it very well could be a group of shadow clones.

But something is bothering me, Diedara wouldn't get off his bird (if he did it would be the bonehead blunder of the year), so he might have sent Tobi out as a forward while Died observes from above. Then again, neither of them could have touched down yet, so it's still possible they could be tailing either Naruto or Sasuke from above.

But definitely Sakura's the one behind Sasuke. I'd bet the farm on it.

james
May 26, 2007, 01:21 AM
There seems to be someone with electrical ability following naruto and co. Something to do with power lines. I think that this person is either tobi or blue haired girl since we have yet to see their powers. If it's blue haired girl then the plant dude is behind Sasuke since the panel above him show some trees.

who knows??!?

cfdgl
May 26, 2007, 03:45 AM
naruto and co are definitely shadows clone,since they are all in search of sasuke they always run, and we see here what happen to sakura is she n the dogs already scent sasuke so they stop running. and we see too that naruta, hinata, and yamato are walking.it means that they already found out something, and what we see here is someone follow them.
it could be toby bhind the tree folowing naruto n co. and deidara is above them.
the chance deidara n tobi meet sasuke is almost zero since they havent met each other.or let say that deidara wouldnt recognise sasuke.

Rahan
May 26, 2007, 04:07 AM

I can already see Sasuke (after having captured Sakura who just wanted to talk) threatening and asking for an hostage exchange (Sakura against Itachi).
Naruto would be soooo pissed. Would go at least 5T. (not that he would care about Itachi, but taking Sakura hostage would be unforgivable)

Would be a good way to clarify Sasuke's current position. We don't know if he was serious when Naruto and Sakura went to Oro's lair. Now, he refuses to kill, but is still acting high and mighty. So, his degree of evilness is still questionnable.

I like that prediction a lot. I hope it will happen.

wooticus
May 26, 2007, 04:16 AM
now i know why kishi gave cloaks to everybody last chapter :D

Naruto will crush Deidara :-)

I don't know whos behind Sasuke but i would like that he and Kakashi meet again...

Hmm, in the beginning of the chapter Sakura is the one who talks about the dangers of travelling alone, it might get very dangerous for her..

patrick_tambu
May 26, 2007, 05:10 AM
I see akatsuki's leader who has sent Zetsu not to stop Deidara, but to prevent Naruto and Sasuke to meet each other.... He knows that probaly Sasuke will get pissed and they could fight again(this would be a risk for Naruto's life so they won't get Kyuubi), but ther's the remote possibility they could join the same goal (Itachi.....). Either way it'll become too hard for Akatsuki to achieve their goals.......

Yondaime-Uzumaki
May 26, 2007, 08:22 AM
Since Sasuke was hidden Under a tree, It Wouldn't be Logical if Deidera was Able to se him From Above, Plus He never Encontered Sasuke before , So It Might Be Naruto Or Kakashi . As For Naruto I Dont worry for him Since he has some serious Back up ( Hinata and Yamato ). But the one who Might be in Trouble is Kakashi. He has Pakkun with him but still... Deidera wants revenge for His Right Arm , Plus If Kakashi happens to be Deidera's Target Then He 's in Trouble. Having to fight to Akatsuki on His own... But It'll Interesting to see His Individual Skills, Since he's allways fighting to protect His compagnions.

I'm Really intersted to see Tobi's Skills, He may Act Like a fool But he isn't one. Looks can be decieving. Tobi Might be the most Entertening Akatsuki we've seen so Far.

Sakura's Dog Team Has Retraced Sasuke sent But , She Will Most Likely find And Fight Karin , since She got Sasuke's Sent All Over her Body lol

naruto188
May 26, 2007, 08:41 AM
i think diedra and tobi will find sasuke and sakura will come at last minute whilst the ninja dogs get help. I think juugo has found naruto and his group.

Mendes
May 26, 2007, 08:51 AM
Whatever happens, it seems like konoha has a major upper hand here, not only they have more ppl, but they are using lots of dogs to keep in contact... so if one is attacked, the others come to back up in no time. That's the reason i think Itachi will not get close intentionally, else he would get outnumbered. This can benefit however deidara's fighting style, with lots of explosions damaging more ppl.

naruto188
May 26, 2007, 09:14 AM
i now think deidra has seen naruto and co but its zetsu who is behind him. I think a sakura and karin fight is inevitable. juugo could of spotted kakashi?

Tias
May 26, 2007, 10:57 AM
i just watched a scanlation.....

it seems liek deidera says

''i've found THEM''

so this must mean, more people......suigetsu is of busy with kakuzu's banker...juugo talking to birds, and karin, well dunno where

and deidera has never seen sasuke(but could maybe guess he would look like itachi)
those who are in a group, and would fight against deidera maybe, would be sasuke's group...but i'm not sure about this one

patrick_tambu
May 26, 2007, 11:15 AM
I don't think Juugo is behind one of konoha's...... Why would he? Aren't they after Itachi? So, it doesn't make any sense for Juugo to engage fight with anyone else.......

Mendes
May 26, 2007, 11:45 AM
I don't think Juugo is behind one of konoha's...... Why would he? Aren't they after Itachi? So, it doesn't make any sense for Juugo to engage fight with anyone else.......

They aint after Itachi directly. Since Suigetsu went after people kakuzu was with recently, it would also make sense to capture the jinchuuriki that akatsuki needs.
All of hebi's recent actions reveal lots of confidence from them. They dont seem to be any afraid that akatsuki turns them into main targets.

patrick_tambu
May 26, 2007, 11:53 AM
They aint after Itachi directly. Since Suigetsu went after people kakuzu was with recently, it would also make sense to capture the jinchuuriki that akatsuki needs.
All of hebi's recent actions reveal lots of confidence from them. They dont seem to be any afraid that akatsuki turns them into main targets.

Then probably next chapter will show us some flashback of Sasuke's speech about their mission details, including the possibility to find some konoha's fellas!!!!! (It is also true that, when Sasuke met Naruto at Oro's hideout, did not acknowledge him as a bait for his brother......)

And that's not all!!! I say that Sasuke is going to know that Naruto had taken off one of his target(like Kakuzu!!!!!).

Uchiha Slayer
May 26, 2007, 01:35 PM
It seems everybody forgot about Juugo...I really think Juugo is behind one of those trees

Unforgiven
May 26, 2007, 04:41 PM
Suigetsu attack akatsuki's bank. I think Hebi want to steal all the money. In that case, Akastuki has to attack directly hebi because they need all the back in order to pay the mercenaries. Sasuke will meet Itachi more quikly.

I think Sakura will meet sasuke. :wtf

cinamax
May 26, 2007, 04:55 PM
It's going to be a 3 way fight.

1. Sasuke and Karin vs. Tobi and Deidara

2. Suigetsu vs. Kisame

3. Naruto Hinata and Yamato vs. Juugo

4. Kakashi team vs. Itachi

did Deidara somehow get the power of a bijuu thru the statue?

ANBU4U
May 26, 2007, 08:39 PM
Diedara will be behind Sasuke. I cant say where the others will be, but tobi MAY not be with Diedara, in which case he's behind Naruto. No twist here.

Still im not sure about him. I am certain about Diedara though.

ShinobiWrath
May 26, 2007, 08:58 PM
Deidara is behind Sasuke despite not ever laying eyes on him could it really be that hard to tell he is Itachi's little brother? Deidara is a bit concieted and a rambunctious sasuke wouldn't pass up the chance to learn the whereabouts of Uchiha Itachi even if he must beat the answers out of Deidara which seems almost inevitable.

otakuami
May 26, 2007, 10:08 PM
I think it's Sakura behind Sasuke and Deidara behind Naruto's group...or at least Tobi. I think we're going to see a fight for Naruto and an emotional one for Sakura...though I could be very wrong. We keep being fed pretty cool twist and turns. :s

GPZrag
May 27, 2007, 05:03 AM
no, he cannot fly

mabe you've forgotten that he has a lvl.2 cursed seal mode :eyeroll

CheckMate
May 27, 2007, 09:00 AM
mabe you've forgotten that he has a lvl.2 cursed seal mode :eyeroll

By having CS 2, he can fly?

I havent seen it stated anywhere in the manga though.
Just because he has wings doesnt mean he can fly

GPZrag
May 27, 2007, 09:25 AM

actually he kind of flew when he fought naruto back to "the valley of the end" but maybe you are right and he can't fly... :oh

Mendes
May 27, 2007, 10:46 AM

Why would kishi give sasuke wings if he cant fly? I cant believe its just for style. He had huge wings, so it makes no sense if the wings are just for show. He even used them to compare himself to orochimaru in their fight. He told oro it was too bad destiny didnt give him the wings to fly

boyakist4649
May 27, 2007, 12:41 PM
i just watched a scanlation.....

it seems liek deidera says

''i've found THEM''

so this must mean, more people......suigetsu is of busy with kakuzu's banker...juugo talking to birds, and karin, well dunno where

Well, I think that might be a problem with the translation aspect. Deidara's quote regarding finding 'them' was non-specific. What he said was not plural nor singular... it's impossible to translate into the english language, but "I've found it" may be the closest.

In terms of a prediction - Sasuke is likely to get into battle, I would hope.
I just don't think Kishimoto is leading us up to a battle with Deidara or Itachi yet. So perhaps it might be Zetsu creeping up on Sasuke. Who knows.
And it would be interesting to see that it is Kabuto that is sneaking up behind Naruto guys. I think it's about time that weasel gets introduced back into the storyline.

patrick_tambu
May 27, 2007, 02:27 PM
Well, I think that might be a problem with the translation aspect. Deidara's quote regarding finding 'them' was non-specific. What he said was not plural nor singular... it's impossible to translate into the english language, but "I've found it" may be the closest.

In terms of a prediction - Sasuke is likely to get into battle, I would hope.
I just don't think Kishimoto is leading us up to a battle with Deidara or Itachi yet. So perhaps it might be Zetsu creeping up on Sasuke. Who knows.
And it would be interesting to see that it is Kabuto that is sneaking up behind Naruto guys. I think it's about time that weasel gets introduced back into the storyline.

So, it takes us to a Naruto-Deidara battle, isn't it? If the trasnslation on the last page is correct, one of the shadows must be deidara's......

Toad Sage
May 27, 2007, 02:56 PM
I strongly encourage all of you who post here to recognize the difference between a prediction and an irrelevant post in this particular thread. A prediction means you write something about the immediate future of the manga, possibly discussing an ambiguous aspect that you speculate will happen soon, etc. Predictions are not cos-play scripts or bumping an earlier post, among other things, like arguing whether Sasuke can fly.

TS

Littlewig
May 27, 2007, 04:30 PM
Does anyone else think that the dogs will be more important than just a source of communication between the groups? I don't believe the purpose of each dog is soley for information gathering because Kakashi often only uses Pakun for that task in other missions.

I think we are going to find out why Kakashi needs to summon so many dogs and it's going to be more than just for communication and information gathering purposes.

MadDog
May 27, 2007, 04:50 PM

I really like the idea of Kabuto being mixed in. Who knows, maybe he's come to offer the Konoha group info on Sasuke, rather than to fight? Not sure what he'd want in return though. Now that Orochimaru is gone, I'd think Kabuto would steer clear of Konoha and it's ninja, being a missing-nin and all. Also, I doubt he'd attempt sneaking up on Sasuke (unless he's looking to get beaten horribly). But, he just may be crazy enough to try. With either option, this would be a nice way to wrap up the Kabuto loose end.

sKaR
May 27, 2007, 05:33 PM
i think..since ever since naruto returned all he's been doing is fighting the akatsuki.n remember ,all the 3 akatsuki killed have been at konoha/naruto's hands.I think it might get kinda repetitive if deidara is gonna die at naruto's hands too(n im pretty sure this arc will c deidara fall..BELIEVE IT).I think deidara is behind sasuke.N that theory that sakura may come to sasuke's aid to kinda even tha odds with tobi may b true as well.I dont think any of hebi will return against sasuke's orders as they all fear sasuke,they couldnt have finished their assigned jobs soo fast!I think sasuke might kill deidara,who knows,in some sharingan technique where like mangekyou he mite hav a way of killing him in an instant while an eternity in sasukes eyes(like itachi n kakashi).Tobi will most probably run away.But this match will b a sight 2 c.Artwork,snakes,explosions and the Sharingan.Cant wait!!!!!

Littlewig
May 27, 2007, 07:18 PM
I don't think Naruto will fight at all this time around. Remember, their mission is only to gather information and learn the wearabouts of Itachi/Sasuke.

Once they make contact with the enemy, they'll bail out(of ocurse naruto will probably want to fight, but Yamato will force him to retreat). No way will only one AK member try to attack the team of 8.

I think we'll only see Sasuke battle, defeating the AK member, while the other one retreats, betraying the hideout of AK.

The only way I can see the separate groups engaging in fighting is if all groups are attacked, making the possibility of returning to the meeting point of hoping on backup improbable.

Mendes
May 27, 2007, 08:18 PM
I don't think Naruto will fight at all this time around. Remember, their mission is only to gather information and learn the wearabouts of Itachi/Sasuke.

Once they make contact with the enemy, they'll bail out(of ocurse naruto will probably want to fight, but Yamato will force him to retreat). No way will only one AK member try to attack the team of 8.

I think we'll only see Sasuke battle, defeating the AK member, while the other one retreats, betraying the hideout of AK.

The only way I can see the separate groups engaging in fighting is if all groups are attacked, making the possibility of returning to the meeting point of hoping on backup improbable.

If naruto and yamato get in contact with sasuke alone (or with karin... its still 3 on 2) they will engage him to battle, while the dog gets backup. Although their radio cant cover all the 5 km radius, it must be reached by 1 or 2 teams relatively close. Also, if there are 5 teams other than naruto's, 2 of them must be about 2 km further, which can be reached in no time for experienced ninja's. The strategy kakashi made up is perfect, and konoha has the upper hand for now

NaoXHinata
May 27, 2007, 08:18 PM
I don't think Naruto will fight at all this time around. Remember, their mission is only to gather information and learn the whereabouts of Itachi / Sasuke.

Right, this is why I have to believe the only theory we have any evidence for. Sakura wandered into town (notice the extra people near her in one of the last few panels) and Sasuke is in or near town (notice his scent), therefore, I expect her to meet him. After all, they have the most catching up to do, right? No need to fight, but she'll probably want him back and having Karin nearby would make a very interesting 3-way conversation to fill pages with.

As for who Tobi / Deidara, I bet they're after Naruto. Kakashi said they'd probably attack him first, they're out in the wilderness like the one those folks are flying over, etc. I also can't see any specific clues that lead me to believe any other pair of pairings.

Now sure, they could always throw us a wild card here and have pretty much anyone show up. Hell, maybe Orochimaru resurrected Haku with his forbidden jutsu and he's dropping in for yet another disturbing yaoi scene with Sasuke. Maybe Zetsu is going to pickpocket Kakashi for that lost Akatsuki ring (or pickpocket Sasuke for that matter... or both). Maybe Gaara will wander by and have tea with Naruto while they catch up. Maybe Tobi will kill & betray Deidara for his own amusement (or vice versa... Deidara could just get pissed and make Tobi's clay pigeon go *poof*). In short, any wild thing could happen, but I'm not going to predict any of that until I have evidence of it.

I will, however, now attempt to unthink the notion of any more yaoi scenes >_<, even if Sasuke really does almost have to be gay not to notice all the pretty girls he's constantly surrounded by. No wonder Sakura-tachi almost killed Naruto over that accidental first kiss.

BrokenWing
May 28, 2007, 04:17 AM
Hi, ^^

why no one think that Sai meets Suigetsu. IMO they're brothers. So it would rly funny to see what happen if they meet each other again.
Deidara look on the picture to a few hills. Kakashi jump around this area, if Tobi = Obito this would also a rly great conversation / fight and Deidara got some payback time.
Sakura go's straight on to Sasuke, but maybe she will first meet Karin.
Shino meets Juugo. I think so cuz both jump'in around in the forest and Shino could hide in a area like this near perferct.
Behind NaruHina + Yamato is maybe Zetsu. Hinata should recognize all Chars except Zetsu. Think back... Neji did not recognize him, too in the Gaara rescue Arc.
Only one left behind Sasuke is Kiba but i don't know why they should meet each other xD.
Maybe Kiba going to backup Shino and behind Sasuke is another Person we don't have on the list.
Maybe Itachi / Kisame got some screentime too but i don't believe this.

Lion
May 28, 2007, 05:35 AM
why no one think that Sai meets Suigetsu. IMO they're brothers. So it would rly funny to see what happen if they meet each other again.

True, but I'm not sure it's time for that yet. Might be too early. This could be the place where the seeds are planted though. That's why think that it'll be a three-way battle... Deidara, Sai (remember, art) and Suigetsu.

Here's what I think will eventually happen... Sai's and Suigetsu's fight will happen about the same time as Naruto and Sasuke's final confrontation. It'll be Suigetsu and Sai that show them how to be brothers. They act as the catalyst. Before they'll both die so that Naruto and Sasuke could live. There's probably even a switch, Suigetsu for Naruto, Sai for Sasuke.

MadDog
May 28, 2007, 06:01 AM
Here's what I think will eventually happen... Sai's and Suigetsu's fight will happen about the same time as Naruto and Sasuke's final confrontation. It'll be Suigetsu and Sai that show them how to be brothers. They act as the catalyst. Before they'll both die so that Naruto and Sasuke could live. There's probably even a switch, Suigetsu for Naruto, Sai for Sasuke.

I don't think there's any chance that Suigetsu is Sai's dead 'brother', but I'd still like to see them fight and I like the scenario you describe. However, I'd like to see Suigestu stick around at least for a while, because his back story as a disciple of the 7 mist swordsmen has potential, as does his "water man" jutsu/ability which is still unexplained. I predict we'll see a Sai/Suigetsu match-up further down the road.

yemsta
May 28, 2007, 06:38 AM
Next chapter I think there will almost definately be a sakura and sasuke moment with no naruto present which should make an interesting conversation I doubt it would get to anything physical as it seems sasuke does have some sort of feelings towards her (not in a love kind of way though).

Behind naruto will be a surprise neither tobi or obito it will be itachi or something like that althought that would be horrific for naruto as he would almost certainly die.

krynny
May 28, 2007, 08:48 AM
well u know one of them has to be deidera since the side text said so. so it can't be sakura AND one unexpected character. it has to be deidera and one other character behind either naruto or sasuke. tho from what we have seen so far, its hinting to us that the one behind sasuke is sakura.

i hope that is just a trick tho. i really want a suprise here.

cerventus
May 28, 2007, 10:08 AM
I would love to see Deidera as the last standing Akastuki.
It is also nice to see Naruto developing his own reputation as a really strong figther.

As for who is behind Naruto, I think it is Karin since she can sense Chakra and Naruto will be giving out a whole lot of chakra so she is investigating who is that.

The one behind Sasuke will be Tobi.

Deidera is still hunting for Naruto to complete the main objective of securing the Kyubi,

Littlewig
May 28, 2007, 10:28 AM
I don't think Karin is behind anyone, and she is still near Sasuke. Remember, she stayed behind with Sasuke when both Juugo and Suigetsu left to scout.

My final thoughts -

Behind Sasuke is Sakura, with Deidera and karin near to interrupt their conservsation/fight. The fight will break out with Deidera attacking Sasuke and Karin and Sakura fighting.

Behind Naruto, Hinata and Yamato is Tobi.

Both Sakura and Yamato, and Karin will try to call for backup, so the chapter will end with Juugo meeting Shino and Kiba, and Sai meeting up with Suigetsu qwhen they are trying to return to help.

Where that leaves Kakashi? I think he'll probably go after Sakura because that is where Sasuke is, and she'll need the most help.

cerventus
May 28, 2007, 10:35 AM
Well, Sai vs Suigestu is kinda cool. I kinda like the Suigetsu personallity, very likeable.
He is rather the opposite of Sai i think,.

I would definately like see Hinata say more than "let do our best"

this is a longer perdiction, maybe seeing Hinata got injured and Naruto looked very concern, kinda get Sakura jealous.

TEK
May 28, 2007, 12:01 PM
I think that Deidara or Tobi is behind Naruto since the chapter hints that Deidara is behind one of them. I think behind Sasuke is Kakashi. Kakashi is the only remaining person from the original Team 7 that hasn't met up with him yet. Naruto and Sakura both saw him before. Naruto got his chance to talk to him. Sakura kinda talked to him but not really. Other than screaming "Sasuke-kun", she never said anything significance. She did however attempt to stop him with her own power by attacking but Yamato jumped in the way to protect her from Sasuke's attack. Either way, I think Kakashi needs his chance to meet up with Sasuke and when he does, they'll start fighting and that's when Sakura will finally arrive by following Sasuke's scent and witness the battle of Kakashi vs Sasuke.

Non-Life
May 28, 2007, 12:30 PM
The figure behind both trees is wearing a robe similar to Aatsuki's, therefore it isn't Kakas
hi.

Yondaime-Uzumaki
May 28, 2007, 01:13 PM
I think that Deidara or Tobi is behind Naruto since the chapter hints that Deidara is behind one of them. I think behind Sasuke is Kakashi. Kakashi is the only remaining person from the original Team 7 that hasn't met up with him yet. Naruto and Sakura both saw him before. Naruto got his chance to talk to him. Sakura kinda talked to him but not really. Other than screaming "Sasuke-kun", she never said anything significance. She did however attempt to stop him with her own power by attacking but Yamato jumped in the way to protect her from Sasuke's attack. Either way, I think Kakashi needs his chance to meet up with Sasuke and when he does, they'll start fighting and that's when Sakura will finally arrive by following Sasuke's scent and witness the battle of Kakashi vs Sasuke.

Nice prediction, I Can see that Happening. Kishi didn't make those Two enconter For multiple Reasons. I'm looking Forward to Kakashi's Reaction Towards Sasuke... After all Kakashi believed in him. I Cant forget Kakashi's Eyes When Saying Sasuke's name after he found Naruto Inconscious at The valey of the End . Kakashi never said what he thought of sasuke's Betrayal . Anything Can Happen In the next Chapter . That's what I Like about kishi's Writting, you can never really know what he's really up to

spy117
May 28, 2007, 02:10 PM
I cant decide which possibility is more exciting? :D
sasuke vs kakashi or sasuke vs sakura
I wonder if naruto will go for the rasengan shuriken again although he damages himself
maybe yamato will not let him use that jutsu
if suigetsu is sai's so called brother I will be very suprised
actually I don't think he is sai's brother because suiegetsu is a hidden mist ninja after all
I can't wait for the next chapter either :)

jodi
May 28, 2007, 02:39 PM
behind Sasuke is Sai.

NaoXHinata
May 28, 2007, 04:44 PM
As for predictions, I think you may be on to something with the AK leader being some relation of the 4th, and most likely Naruto, although I'm betting that all information related to that will be saved for the end of the series (after which, I don't doubt that they'll try to write a spin-off series about the next generation... I mean, the 3rd's grandson whose name I can't come up with right now is basically another Naruto, although I don't think the glasses kid is very much like Sasuke).

I also forgot about Juugo going into CS mode in my earlier predictions. I'm betting he encounters one or more of the other teams, so we have three different places to split time between and constantly have to wait until next week before they tell us the next bit.

But I still have my bets on Sakura getting to Sasuke first, although I wonder if Kakashi will back her up or back Naruto up? I just don't see Sakura attacking Sasuke (although she might fight Karin), though, so I wonder if we might not see Kakashi face Sasuke after coming along as back-up? It really would be interesting to see them together again. The last think Kakashi did to Sasuke was tie him to a tree, after all.

brainwiz
May 28, 2007, 05:00 PM
I'm not sure why people are predicting that a member of Hebi will be behind Naruto. I thought their one mission was to kill Itachi. Why would they care about naruto? Who knows, though. I suppose it could happen.

Tias
May 28, 2007, 05:09 PM
well it COULD be juugo....sinc he was already begening to go curse seal as we saw.....
he might pop up, you dont know

Zante
May 28, 2007, 05:32 PM
Suigetsu being Sai's brother sounds interesting to me. He looks very the same, so... why not? (even if suigetsu is from hidden mist village, we don't know everything about Sai's past.)

bighawke5
May 28, 2007, 07:46 PM

exactly my point the group of naruto, hinata and yamato are naruto's clones, so that if they get spotted easily, then naruto and his group(the real ones) know where the enemy is located and can tell that dog to bark or watever..since i dont think they where told to fight iether but to gather info and report back that would be the best case (them using naruto's clones to look around) plus it makes since cuz naruto actually mastered his usage of kagebushin and can now do wonderful things with them, so henge shouldnt be a problem for him and also i would think hinata looked about a mile ahead of them at least to see watever so she must have located some place for them to hide and while still using byakugan is looking at for them with her 360 degrees vision while naruto makes his clones go about looking around further as a form of tentation since he's a jinchuriki plus if they attack the clones he gets personal info on the enemy for himself anyways

anyhow i think that the page of the manga b4 the last said something along the lines of:" the shadows creeps from the trees, observing the leaf and sasuke. behind one of them lies the ruthless deidara..but which one?"

now my interpretation of this is one kakashi is out of the pic since he's alone and somewhere in the moutains as seen from the background where he was scouting...
plus the page didn't say anything in the shadows was behind kakashi, only sasuke and naruto...but which one is deidara

now next, deidara said "them" so it must be a group but then again tobi said "which one is it" making it more confusing cuz tobi was asking earlier which one is it..nine tails or sasuke...b4 he and deidara took off...so thats where the "it" comes from... and deidara just said after that "follow me" so if one goes with wat deidara said "i found them" then u know he found naruto's clones (my belief that these where his clones..go with naruto's group if u want) since they are more than one..and tobi said "which one is it" maybe asking which out of the group is the target...so further suspecting naru's group..my take on this anyway after assigning logic

now ppl say zetsu...idno when he came into the pic or watever but i have no idea and dont think he's there as the last pages hinted deidara being behind sasuke or naruto as the shadows in the trees..

next juugo sensed something or heard something but watever it was..he's going cs2...i wouldnt say someone spotted him since they wont know who he is but same goes both ways as he dont know anyone from the groups of konoha nins out right now..he's never seen naruto or anyone else from konoha i think..

next tobi couldnt have seperated from deidara unless somewhere in the couple panels they showed deidara explained to him what sasuke or naruto looked like or what any other ppl out there to get them looked like so he's still following deidara as he's his only intelligence on the groups they are looking for right now... and deidara never saw sasuke and sasuke doesn't look too similar to his bro since his bro has diff hairstyle althought same eyes and he wouldnt know its him unless he fought him and sasuke used sharingan...so i dont know how he wanted to looke for sasuke in the first place but i also think if he did he might know what sasuke looks like or he would be adventuring to find him and kill him.

conclusion, deidara might know what sasuke looks like since he set out to find either him or naruto without getting intell from his own bro.. but if he had found sasuke then he would have said "them" but "him" instead which would make it less suspicious that it was a group of ppl but "them" is plural, anyhow "Him" could also be naruto even if he where with a group, it could be singleling him out of the group but then again he chose to say :"them"

bIGHAWK...out

next
[hr]

The normal version of rasengan cant use that much more amount of chakra. Naruto used it tons of times in the same fight, without even going kyuubi eyes mode, and kakashi is a genius in chakra control. Remember after the fight with Zabuza, the guys Gatoo hired were striking back, but Inari and the people of the island came. Naruto joined them, creating 5 bushins and kakashi decided to use the same amount of chakra just as bluff, creating hundreds of bushins in result.

I think kakashi just uses raikiri as his finisher coz its more effective for killing purpose... and a finisher is mostly used for that purpose

the thing with rasengan is that depending on the amout of chakra you put in the result can be as deadly as the raikiri or not so deadly...jiraiya used rasengan on normal ppl in the anime episodes (although i shouldnt rely on anime too much) and it didn't kill them but blew them away about 50 meters and they were still alive..
thing is when kakashi did the rasengan to show naruto he held his right arm like it was hurting him or he was feeding it with chakra or something so it means it dont come out as easily as jiraiya's and maybe jiraiya's chakra control is greater then his of course since jiraiya does it without holding his arm with the other hand..plus it looks as if kakashi is more experienced at using chidori or raikiri in battle and trust it better than rasengan as 1st its not his original move but 2nd he didn't use as much in battle..

i was always wondering why raikiri as both spacially and elementarily recomposed like fuuton rasengan shuriken wasent as strong....i mean a ninja that can both recompose his chakra elementarily and spacially his jutsu becomes strong like hell right but why isn't it the case for f.rasengan shuriken and raikiri....its becuz rasengan is not and ordinary spacial recomposition its and extremely advanced one so its already at chidori's lv in terms of power and odama rasengan is even more chakra put into it so its already stronger then chidori there but then when it gets elemental chakra recomposed into it its even stronger then an ordinary chakra spacial recomposition with elemental recomposition jutsu like raikiri...now if raikiri needed extremely advanced chakra recomposition to do with the already elemental chakra then it would be at frasengan shuriken's power but its not

this shows that rasengan could be as deadly as raikiri or chidori if the user knows what to do wit it...im guessing kakshi couldnt do anything more with it so thats why he dont use it as much as chidori or raikiri...if he had a odama rasengan though he would use it more since it would be stronger than chidori...imo

One Bad Mo Fo
May 29, 2007, 12:42 AM
The figure behind both trees is wearing a robe similar to Aatsuki's, therefore it isn't Kakas
hi.

They're all wearing robes at the moment, everyone.

Seeing as how there are 4 Akatsuki, 4 Snake, and 8 Konoha it's very tempting to pair them off into match ups, but I will restrain myself because that'd be a little premature I think. I wouldn't be surprised if Deidara is behind neither Naruto nor Sasuke and it's just another of Kishimoto's red herrings. I say Juugo's behind Sasuke, "Help me before I lose control again". I just hope this is the arc where Naruto will finally have a real fight, it's been long enough.

Deadlyfrost6
May 29, 2007, 02:46 AM
Deidara and Tobi are behind Naruto and Gang. Sakura or Kakashi is behind sasuke, just checking it out. Start of a fight between Naruto and Diedara again and Yamato helps a little bit. Hinata will step in to show naruto how much stronger she has gotten and bull will bark to alert the others.

End of chapter.

Seranel N'Ryt
May 29, 2007, 03:35 AM
i predict the 356 is fighting of Naruto-Team with Akatsuki
the unknown shadow is behind to Naruto, Hinata, Yamato, and the bull.(and Sasuke) I'm sure that is an Akatsuki member but i dont know who he is. why Kishi was cover with that shade? Kishi dont want we notice who the shadow is. so the shadow is known charactor to our... (just my opinion)

i think the shadows are Deidara-chan and Tobi. and the shadow behind of Naruto-kun is Deidara-chan and Sasuke's one is Tobi-kun...

Deidara-chan will say hello to Naruto "Hai~ Naruto-kun, Long time no see.. en!"

unfortunality, if Deidara-chan fight with Naruto-Team, Dei-chan may lose... T.T and wil say where Sasuke-kun is. I think Dei-chan found both Naruto and Sasuke in sky already.

Also, Tobi's jutsu... is unknown. so 356 must have that.

IgnorantSage
May 29, 2007, 05:27 AM
I did not bother to read the other predictions since I'm feeling a tad lazy right now so I must apologize in advance if this prediction has already been stated. Anyway, here's my take on it:

There is a possibility that the timeline between the two panels are not the same. It could be that one of the teams set out first and Deidara spotted the earlier of the two teams.

I can't exactly tell what happened to one of these teams but it's possible that Deidara got beaten and the shadow shown on one of the panels are either that of Naruto or Sasuke (whoever Deidara got to first).

I know that the storm and the time it stopped makes this prediction unlikely but there really is a possibility.

Littlewig
May 29, 2007, 08:54 AM
I have been wondering, why would Diedera and Tobi split up? Unless they have separate agendas, I don't see a compelling reason why they'd split up and go after both groups at once.

It seems like two chapters ago everyone was predicting Diedera and Tobi would stick together, and now because of how chapter 255 ened, we just assumied they split up.

bennibb
May 29, 2007, 09:19 AM
I have been wondering, why would Diedera and Tobi split up? Unless they have separate agendas, I don't see a compelling reason why they'd split up and go after both groups at once.

It seems like two chapters ago everyone was predicting Diedera and Tobi would stick together, and now because of how chapter 255 ened, we just assumied they split up.

Agreed... Deidara got hurt by Kakashi and Naruto last time.... THEN he warned Kakuzu and Hidan... Zetzu tells then that they where killed by the wery same 2 (pluss more ofc) So if Deidara should face them alone that would make NO sence. He could ATLEAST listen to his own advice. So I think they stick together. Im realy dissapointed if not. IF they spoted Sasuke alone... And the other Hebi alone that would make more sence. But Aka cant take on 8 Konoha elites alone... Not when 1 of them is Kakashi

Impel Down
May 29, 2007, 09:38 AM
Kakuzu took care of Kakashi and three other konoha easily. So, one Akatsuki should be able to handle Kakashi.

spy117
May 29, 2007, 09:44 AM
if kakashi uses mangekyou sharingan again he wont be able to fight for a while
so if kakashi doesnt use it we have chidori (everyones knows about this i know ;) )
do you think kakashi will be able to do anything against akatsuki

as mentioned in another post I would like to see hinata do more than saying let's do our best
I hope fight will begin in this next issue if it wont I really will be disappointed

CheckMate
May 29, 2007, 10:32 AM
lol but this topic is all about speculations... you cant blame ppl for speculating here. You can laugh tough, i too laugh a lot with some speculations (like the 4th being AL, suigetsu being sai's brother, and those baseless stuff), but that's what predictions are about i guess.

Agreed.

Behind Naruto cs. and SAsuke might be no one. But could be someone too.. Interesting!!

Cannot wait!

Non-Life
May 29, 2007, 10:51 AM
Since there will no longer be any need to wish for the other teams to appear since Naruto as of now has been paired wiht all of them, maybe something big will happen in Konoha, like Danzou taking action, and everyone else learning about Naruto being a jinchurikki, etc.

Yes, I know Kakashi mentioned it in the last chapter, but that was a major flaw, since the other teams haven't a clue on what a jinchurikki is.

Mortific
May 29, 2007, 11:23 AM
Kakuzu took care of Kakashi and three other konoha easily. So, one Akatsuki should be able to handle Kakashi.

I just had to react to this overstatement. Sure, you could say that Kakashi were "taken care of", but I find this wrong. First, if it had been any other member of Akatsuki (except Hidan), Kakashi would have killed them with the Raikiri which went straight through Kakuzu. Second, he had to use 2 Raikiri's to protect Ino and Chouji, and if he hadn't done that, he could have taken out all of Kakuzu's hearts if he had hit him. Third, he still hadn't used the Mangekyo.

Now, back on topic.

I really expect things from Hinata this time around, her killing an Akatsuki or something would really show how her training went. (While this seems unlikely, it was the only example I could think of which shows how she's improved) And she was arguably the strongest Rookie Nine Kunoichi before the timeskip.

bennibb
May 29, 2007, 12:21 PM

Dont agree... Kakashi is on lvl or ontop all in Aka if you ask me. Kakashi had to use much strenght just to save the other 3. Remember... Kakashi get praises from Itachi Deidara
and Hidan (as the first one ever to survive there killingblow). So I realy do think Kakashi vs Any of Aka to draw into a fight for each lives in a 1 on 1 match.
[hr]

if kakashi uses mangekyou sharingan again he wont be able to fight for a while
so if kakashi doesnt use it we have chidori (everyones knows about this i know ;) )
do you think kakashi will be able to do anything against akatsuki

as mentioned in another post I would like to see hinata do more than saying let's do our best
I hope fight will begin in this next issue if it wont I really will be disappointed

Yes... I think Kakashi would kill anyone in this manga world if they dont use full arsenal against him. Hes THAT good, and he has proven it many times.

(Hehe I better throw in a predict aswel here. And, Kakashi is not my faw char here even tough it me seem that way now ;)

I predict that even tough Kakashi told ppl to gather up if they saw or sensed anyone... There is gonna be small group fights with Aka vs Nar group and diff Hebi members vs rest of Konoha. Hopefully Sakura and Kakashi gets a chat with Sasuke

ANBU4U
May 29, 2007, 07:06 PM
Post time skip Kakashi could probably fight any akatsuki member intoduced to a draw 1 on 1.

Bennibb was right, he's gotten high praises from 3 members (Itachi, Diedara, Hidan) and someone on the level of Kakuzu couldnt even hear him coming. Does Kakashi have some MAJOR shortcomings? Yes. But none that would really present in an 1 on 1 fight....and probably wouldnt be TOO severe in a 2 on 1 fight.

Long story short, if he wanted to join....Akatsuki wouldn't stick their noses up at him.

Black/Light
May 29, 2007, 07:23 PM
Ok, I think Hinata has told them that someones behind them. . .and that someone is Diedara.

As for fights. . . I think Hinata will kick someone's a** (either Tob or Diedara. If I remember correctly the BG fighting style can be used to brake things that are made of chakra like spider dude's webs or Diedara's clay weapons in this case. So that would be a good counter IMO).

. . .IDK who is behind Sas.

DarkManSharingan32
May 29, 2007, 08:54 PM
Ok, prediction time...

I would really like to see Deidara behind Naruto and Co. It would give us a quick chance to see what Hinata has been doing with her life.... besides fawning after Naruto.

If this happens, i expect to see the three of them as Naruto KBs... If Hinata is doing her job even remotely they should have seen them coming. Deidara is gonna be put back his heels early on.

As for the other parts of the mystery... it's probably just Karin being highly annoying. I think the most important part is who Juugo is about to attack... and i think it's Sakura. This should make Sasuke come running to stop Juugo... and bingo bango, we have a nice little mini-reunion. The others will all probably be tangled up in little skirmishes on their own, and th wont make it to Saukra before Itachi and Kisame make their appearences.

This will probably span out in the next 3-5 chapters. These fights shouldnt be too long since Itachi and Kisame will have the longer bouts.

Double Helix-7
May 29, 2007, 10:29 PM
Ok, prediction time...

I would really like to see Deidara behind Naruto and Co. It would give us a quick chance to see what Hinata has been doing with her life.... besides fawning after Naruto.

If this happens, i expect to see the three of them as Naruto KBs... If Hinata is doing her job even remotely they should have seen them coming. Deidara is gonna be put back his heels early on.

As for the other parts of the mystery... it's probably just Karin being highly annoying. I think the most important part is who Juugo is about to attack... and i think it's Sakura. This should make Sasuke come running to stop Juugo... and bingo bango, we have a nice little mini-reunion. The others will all probably be tangled up in little skirmishes on their own, and th wont make it to Saukra before Itachi and Kisame make their appearences.

This will probably span out in the next 3-5 chapters. These fights shouldnt be too long since Itachi and Kisame will have the longer bouts.

Nice prediction. I as well want to see how Hinata has grown abilities-wise. Doesn't look like she's fallen for the same fainting-spell-over-Naruto anymore. And if she's doing it right, which I highly think she does, Naruto and co should have known already that there's somone lurking behind. And my prediction will be Deidara and Tobi.

As for the person behind Sasuke...I don't know..I was thinking Sakura, Shino, or Kiba (not including his own team mate)..could be someone who is not in 355. The trouble is going to be stopping Juugo since Sasuke isn't there at the moment. Maybe he'll encounter Shino or Kiba . . . Saving Sakura for Karin maybe

STOIC
May 30, 2007, 09:06 AM
Prediction? it would be interesting to see if Kakashi is really behind sasuke.. and karin is behind naruto.. and the akatsuki are really out just trying to destroy orochimaru's old hideouts and stuff..

Kakashi would ask sasuke if he tried somethign new with the Chirping Birds... n Sasuke says no.. I dont use that jutsu anymore.. it isnt strong enough to kill him.

Karin look at naruto and see.. his ninjutsu genjutsu and taijutsu suck... would does sasuke occupy 1/2 of his heart with this kid?

That was in the spoiler section of the naruto discussion. that would really be a manga release that id be content with.

Anyone saw the last ep? Damn that Itachi.. his hand seals are so fast when he was avoiding kakashi's attack!!!
Where is naruto now anyway? Chuunin ? or like jounin? low level .. high level .. thoughts?

cerventus
May 30, 2007, 11:52 AM
Kakashi may be the same level as Akastuki in a 1 on 1 fight but he had to babysit inno and chouji abit.

Give him a bit slake. After all he is a genius with a sharigan with MS and konoha no.1 tactician.

Therefore I perdict that in 356 we will see Kakashi showing us why he is almost a Kage level ninja by getting Deidera's arm again.

Daisumaru
May 30, 2007, 03:54 PM
I wouldn't call this a prediction, but more of an educated guess. The two feet are different the one behind Naruto's group is clearly wearing the more traditional Naruto foot wear or has an elevated heal like Karin. Whereas the one behind Sasuke has the smaller less traditional style of shoe(Deidara or another member from team Hebi aside from Karin, though I wouldn't completely exclude the catgirl following Sasuke). Anyway by deduction Deidara is behind Sasuke if he's behind anyone.

Remus
May 31, 2007, 03:21 AM
Prediction? it would be interesting to see if Kakashi is really behind sasuke.. and karin is behind naruto.. and the akatsuki are really out just trying to destroy orochimaru's old hideouts and stuff..

Kakashi would ask sasuke if he tried somethign new with the Chirping Birds... n Sasuke says no.. I dont use that jutsu anymore.. it isnt strong enough to kill him.

Karin look at naruto and see.. his ninjutsu genjutsu and taijutsu suck... would does sasuke occupy 1/2 of his heart with this kid?

That was in the spoiler section of the naruto discussion. that would really be a manga release that id be content with.

Anyone saw the last ep? Damn that Itachi.. his hand seals are so fast when he was avoiding kakashi's attack!!!
Where is naruto now anyway? Chuunin ? or like jounin? low level .. high level .. thoughts?

Go talk about spoilers in the spoiler section then.

As for a prediction if Hinata doesnt notice the person behind them she sure hasnt improved so she better sees the person.

m0ji
May 31, 2007, 08:28 AM
i dont think kakashi is similar 1 on 1 to any of the akatsuki we know ;) what i think is he might be stronger than kisame and deidara...but he couldnt have beaten hidan nore kakuzu,nore does he stand a change agains Itachi or Orochimaru,Sasori or some other Akatsuki...i think that because in the fight agains Deidara he was kinda beaten after using the mangekyo sharingan....what if there was no backup?Deidara could have easily owned him...Chidori?conter with clayclones ;)
Kakuzu would have killed Kakashi too...fact is he had 5 lives...4 of his companions and 1 by himself...now how many chidoris can kakashi use?remember what he said @sasukes training?he said he can barely use 4-5.Kakuzu was too much of a strong enemy for him...Hidan well...he wasnt killed...we know that...and Kakashi is not the nr 1 tactician...shikamaru is way in front of him ;) kakashi may be smart...but wont reach shikas lvl :)

Also my prediction is that behind Sasuke is Sakura...and behind Naruto we ll see deidara and Tobi ;) Deidara will fight and Tobi will watch...well and Sakura will talk to Sasuke...thats my small prediction so far...Also if it was Deidara behind Sasuke...Deidara wouldnt stand a chance...Sasuke would own him in a blink of an eye!just too fast for his claybombs and the sharingan is a huge advantage...

also Deidara could be behind any of them...if naruto,kakashi or sasuke...naruto is the jinchuriki,kakashi owned his arm and sasuke owned orochimaru...but what is pretty sure...is that Deidara is the next Akatsuki to die!Definitly!

STOIC
May 31, 2007, 10:23 AM
I agree with you m0ji.. deidara would have own kakashi after he used that mangekyou.. kakashi im sure wouldnt have had a chance to chidori on deidara because theyre totally opposite range of fighters.. cept naruto DID hit him with the resengan. maybe the claybombs could have nullified that.

Because we know that sasuke is so strong.. i doubt that any of the akatsuki is behind him.. because then that fight would be a little to early for another akatsuki member to die..
most probably theyre behind one of the naruto group members.

dont care to see what hinata can do.. tired of the hyuuga clan really. even if she has improved... the most valuable kunoichi there is sakura by far.. strength healing.. i wonder if she has tried to develop those damn genjutsu skills. i guess thatll be in the third part where she's trying to become hokage.. she'll be like kurenai!! who's genjutsu was pretty cool... but up against itachi? big mistake son

Deidara will fight.. tobi will watch! right on

D00m46
May 31, 2007, 05:43 PM
I guess I'll jump in with my prediction, wich will most liekely be wrong because every prediction I've made so far has been wrong. To me it seems that whoever is behind Sasuke is a non-akatsuki person. My first guess is someone from Konohoa, but it woud be rather funny if it were just a member of Heibi (thusly making last weeks cliffhanger end up not being as exciting as everybody thinks/ wants). As for who is behind Naruto... no clue.

I'm just basing these predicitons on how the shadows appear. The one behind sasuke seems to have too high of a cloak and thinner legs than most akatsuki members, since they wear baggy pants an all that. I really wouldn't be able to tell a Heibi member that easily because of it being a newly formed team and all...

... Like I said before, probably wrong...

Sephy7KillerMech
June 01, 2007, 12:15 AM
Actually... It would be hilarious if it was Tobi. I'm not quite sure how Sasuke would react to Tobi's antics.

I'm still going with Tobi and Deidara being behind Sasuke and Juugo being behind naruto and co. Seems like this combo would be best for not progressing the story too much, which is Kishi's forte.

cerventus
June 01, 2007, 01:03 AM
It might be Zetsu behind Sasuke.

Then using the Astral Projection Justsu...talking to Itachi.

"Are you sure you do not want me kill your brother now?"

Itachi: He will come to me soon enough. After all he is family

MT.
June 01, 2007, 02:45 PM
OHHHHHHHHHH MY GODD!!!

CHAPTER 356!! =O

I would first like to start off by saying.. HOW COULD MASASHI pull another Sasori on us again?! Karin.. a red head?! jebus.

and holy crap.. oro is back?!

talk about unexpected.

we thought the story was going one direction... but... bloody hell.

i'm confused.

but happy. =)

Remus
June 01, 2007, 02:47 PM
Kabuto sure is some monster himself. Who could possibly implant Oro's body into his own ?

hitokugutsu
June 01, 2007, 02:53 PM
Wow....this was a weird chapter. Where is Kishi going with this direction. Does this mean that Oro doesnt live on in Sasuke??

Black/Light
June 01, 2007, 02:57 PM
. . . Wow. . . .Well atleast this whole " Oro will take over Sas when his will is broken" thing can RIP now.

. . . .Shocking. 0_o;

Snake-87
June 01, 2007, 02:58 PM
Oro Is dead or what ?
><"

patrick_tambu
June 01, 2007, 03:01 PM
Kabuto sure is some monster himself. Who could possibly implant Oro's body into his own ?

The same goes for me! What's wrong with him?????
I never liked him very much, and now it seems he'll get some new skills to stand up on his own... Even thou, he had some monster blood already! During the chuunin exam he used to flash some kind of bodychange, i always though that was the course seal. So probably he's going to show us a three-way body mix(Kabuto-Oro-Juugo).

pcxxy
June 01, 2007, 03:07 PM
i think i'm starting to get to the point where i want to say 'omfg wth is going on, bbq'

nice chapter, but things are strating to get weird... maybe kishi wanted to find a way to end kabuto's life? i have a feeling kabutorochimaru intends to fight those ppl, but then it wouldn't make sense that he's giving them the book?

anyhows, i guess we gotta wait and see what happens in the next chapter ;p

Merovingian
June 01, 2007, 03:09 PM
As I've predicted last Friday, Kabuto and Orochimaru are somehow back. Nice chapter, nice encounter of Sasuke and Deidara!!

Impel Down
June 01, 2007, 03:11 PM
Well, I was right about Obito, I guess. Did not really predict Kabuto coming, but when I saw his face covered, I knew Oro was on him. And Karin's...a red-head?

MuadDib
June 01, 2007, 03:14 PM
I'm confused...

To me, it seems that Sasuke did indeed 'absorb' Orochimaru, or at least his spirit. The fact that he can use Oro's white snake body thingy should be prove of that. Did Kabuto merely implant Orochimaru, or just part of him in himself? If so, what's the point? I don't think he'll gain any new abilities that way, besides perhaps his freaky snake tongue and inherently his Kusanagi.

The fact that he willingly gives Naruto information seems weird, but also an indication that he is not as strong as he would like to be at the moment. For a second, I was afraid that he was going to say that he is Naruto's elder brother or something crazy like that. On the other hand, it would fit in Kishimoto's crazy plan of confusing everyone. He sure has me flustered.

dasher232
June 01, 2007, 03:15 PM
I guess i'm about the only person not thrilled about the chapter then. I just think it's too coincidental that all the info Naruto needs falls into his lap. And it'sobvious Sasuke will defeat Deidara and get all the info on akatsuki he needs, so as to continue the parallel with Naruto.

Impel Down
June 01, 2007, 03:20 PM
Yeah, I suppose, but we still have yet to see what the rest of Hebi is going to do. That might complicate your theory.

Tias
June 01, 2007, 03:20 PM
OMG THE FUCK?!!!!!!!?!

i thought those spoilers with oro-kabuto was fake, like o.O

Kishimoto is REALLY......omg, this ...i'm totaly spechless

bighawke5
June 01, 2007, 03:23 PM

see i was thinking that he might have implanted oro's body's or body parts into his own but ifrom what he said bout oro living on and what the chapter said at almost the end about oro reborn or living on and having escaped death and all changed my mind about kabuto having performed an implant....i think oro did the same thing he did to sasuke to kabuto, i think after the confrontation...he might have still being alive and thats why we didn't hear bout kabuto for so long since he was with him...or maybe its something else....idno but i dont think its an implant and i wouldve thought that when oro takes over someone's body he's in control not the host so how come kabuto is or seems in control? and even ascts all friendly towards naruto..plus giving him the useless black book as a gift..

meh that whole orokabuto thing is another mistery on its own i wont get into it till they explain it in the following chapters somehow but it aint no implant! its the jutsu that oro does im guessin kabuto learned it and did it to oro somehow idno but maybe thats what that look he gave in chapter 343 was for b4 sasuke attacked oro...maybe he had already done something or knew what was gonna happen and it was all part of his plan i mean the guy is as smart as kakashi if not smarter so he mustve done somethin to help his master survive in him as a prevention for his death...

i mean remember how did he knew the place where the transformation ritual took place in chapter 348..unless he entered it himself b4..he appeared to be familiar with the place from what he said...meh just my own opinion u know

anyhow the deidara vs sasuke part..
i just want u guys to remember the things that tobi and deidara said bout sasuke as they were bout to fight him...

Tobi:
Looks like he's got some skills

Deidara:
Hah... I still can't believe that Orochimaru was done in by a brat like this... H'm

Deidara:
Oh, such malice, I like these eyes of his, Tobi! H'm!

Tobi:
I'm gonna have to apologize to Itachi-san after this...

that tells me 2 things...deidara knows of course bout the sharingan..but he aint running away or sweatin...says alot from him having seen itachi and knowing how that wicked eye can be at his disadvantage but yet he's still there wit tobi 2

2nd thing tobi saying that he'll apologize to itachi...wow unless he means that he'll tell itachi "sry i could own ur bro he's too cute" then im gonna have to say that he propably knows about the sharingan 2 and still thinks he can own sasuke i mean they both know he killed ORO right but they're still goin to fight him..wow

now akatsuki aint the type to be scared anyway but their statements here tells us something

now i dont know how sasuke fans takes this as but i feel as if sasuke well have backup from someone from konoha...im thinking sai lol not that sasuke wont be owning them but he wont be able to kill them both by himself...lets not get ahead of ourselves here now..someone well help him in the end...as much as he hates it and wont want that persons help...lol

can't wait for an explaination on kabuto's part and the fight b/w deidara and sasuke...plus a showing of the famous jutsu tobi uses

next thing..the stupid book wont help naruto any cuz it just tells them info bout akatsuki...not their weaknesses not what their allergic to, nor how to lear taijitsu and be fast, nor tells them how to do some jutsus.. so it prob will tell them names and which village thy came from and how long they've been in akatsuki but nothin else
now unless it goes the oposite of what i think it contains it wont help them any thus its stupid

walkie
June 01, 2007, 03:24 PM
?????

Kabuto...Oro is alive?? no in kabuto?? part of kabuto.??? what is going on??

this was a great suprise.interesting chapter...and i am somehow happy oro isnt completely gone..yeah i am weird :p

lordHokage
June 01, 2007, 03:38 PM
Another good chapter. Orochimaru is not dead. Kabuto wishes to be like Naruto-kun. The battle with Deidara and Tobi has begun with Sasuke but it will definitely end with Naruto.

The influence Naruto has is truly amazing. :blink

dasher232
June 01, 2007, 03:43 PM
Another good chapter. Orochimaru is not dead. Kabuto wishes to be like Naruto-kun. The battle with Deidara and Tobi has begun with Sasuke but it will definitely end with Naruto.

The influence Naruto has is truly amazing. :blink

Thats just it I don't see this influence Kabuto is referencing to. At least not through Kabuto's eyes like I said before not so long ago he still maintained Naruto was still weak. So how is he suddenly acknowledging Naruto after oro's death what has naruto done between that time that impressed him?.

Then again he did say persistance so maybe it's that.

Remus
June 01, 2007, 03:48 PM
see i was thinking that he might have implanted oro's body's or body parts into his own but ifrom what he said bout oro living on and what the chapter said at almost the end about oro reborn or living on and having escaped death and all changed my mind about kabuto having performed an implant....i think oro did the same thing he did to sasuke to kabuto, i think after the confrontation...he might have still being alive and thats why we didn't hear bout kabuto for so long since he was with him...or maybe its something else....idno but i dont think its an implant and i wouldve thought that when oro takes over someone's body he's in control not the host so how come kabuto is or seems in control? and even ascts all friendly towards naruto..plus giving him the useless black book as a gift..

meh that whole orokabuto thing is another mistery on its own i wont get into it till they explain it in the following chapters somehow but it aint no implant! its the jutsu that oro does im guessin kabuto learned it and did it to oro somehow idno but maybe thats what that look he gave in chapter 343 was for b4 sasuke attacked oro...maybe he had already done something or knew what was gonna happen and it was all part of his plan i mean the guy is as smart as kakashi if not smarter so he mustve done somethin to help his master survive in him as a prevention for his death...

i mean remember how did he knew the place where the transformation ritual took place in chapter 348..unless he entered it himself b4..he appeared to be familiar with the place from what he said...meh just my own opinion u know

anyhow the deidara vs sasuke part..
i just want u guys to remember the things that tobi and deidara said bout sasuke as they were bout to fight him...

Tobi:
Looks like he's got some skills

Deidara:
Hah... I still can't believe that Orochimaru was done in by a brat like this... H'm

Deidara:
Oh, such malice, I like these eyes of his, Tobi! H'm!

Tobi:
I'm gonna have to apologize to Itachi-san after this...

that tells me 2 things...deidara knows of course bout the sharingan..but he aint running away or sweatin...says alot from him having seen itachi and knowing how that wicked eye can be at his disadvantage but yet he's still there wit tobi 2

2nd thing tobi saying that he'll apologize to itachi...wow unless he means that he'll tell itachi "sry i could own ur bro he's too cute" then im gonna have to say that he propably knows about the sharingan 2 and still thinks he can own sasuke i mean they both know he killed ORO right but they're still goin to fight him..wow

now akatsuki aint the type to be scared anyway but their statements here tells us something

now i dont know how sasuke fans takes this as but i feel as if sasuke well have backup from someone from konoha...im thinking sai lol not that sasuke wont be owning them but he wont be able to kill them both by himself...lets not get ahead of ourselves here now..someone well help him in the end...as much as he hates it and wont want that persons help...lol

can't wait for an explaination on kabuto's part and the fight b/w deidara and sasuke...plus a showing of the famous jutsu tobi uses

next thing..the stupid book wont help naruto any cuz it just tells them info bout akatsuki...not their weaknesses not what their allergic to, nor how to lear taijitsu and be fast, nor tells them how to do some jutsus.. so it prob will tell them names and which village thy came from and how long they've been in akatsuki but nothin else
now unless it goes the oposite of what i think it contains it wont help them any thus its stupid

Do you think Deidara is way older than Sasuke ? He is the youngest among Akatsuki after Tobi. They both are young. Dont give Sasuke too much credit. And the difference is that they only use there own powers, they dont rely on powers gained through a different person. They know Oro's style, they know Itachi's style and they will probably only not know a lot Sasuke has to show them. I hope they kick Sasuke's ass and show him that power alone won't make him strong. One needs personality and individualism along with determination.

Mendes
June 01, 2007, 04:02 PM
I had seen the spoilers... but it was still unbelievable... OmFg xO
Well... apart from kabuto's new eye... the chapter was cool. I liked the thing about the dogs smelling sasuke's scent on karin. "Its closer... its closer... bah, its getting away now(as karin passes trough them :P)"
The coloring of karin is terrible... i hope they change that in the anime, tough i doubt it. It will probably be used in comparison to sakura.
Tobi still shows no power at all. He's clearly hiding his powers, maybe to get underestimated easily. I dont think Sasuke will bite it, he's cocky, but he knows what an akatsuki member means.
Lastly, the way sasuke protected himself from deidara's explosion was amazing... summoning a huge snake like that... he's gotta have improved his chakra pool like hell, to be able to sacrifice a powerful summon just to defend from an attack he could probably avoid(at least it looked like it, as he felt their presence pretty soon). Maybe the snake isnt finished already. It seems the snake's wounds are just superficial, and i guess it can change skin. If that's the case, the snake is really strong(stronger than orochimaru's normal snake summon)... the explosion deidara made wasnt properly small, right

AkabBalam
June 01, 2007, 04:05 PM
I think that Deidara, is on His way out of the manga. Sasuke will kill him.

patrick_tambu
June 01, 2007, 04:14 PM
Do you think Deidara is way older than Sasuke ? He is the youngest among Akatsuki after Tobi. They both are young. Dont give Sasuke too much credit. And the difference is that they only use there own powers, they dont rely on powers gained through a different person. They know Oro's style, they know Itachi's style and they will probably only not know a lot Sasuke has to show them. I hope they kick Sasuke's ass and show him that power alone won't make him strong. One needs personality and individualism along with determination.

I really don't like to, but i agree with some of your thoughs.... Even if i still am on Sasuke's side, it's impossible for me to not hope that some badass arrives kicking his ass!!!!! And wouldn't be great if Naruto's backup saves him? For Naruto to be able to beat someone Sasuke could not, maybe would teach Sasuke something....

Oh, by the way i actually think Deidara cannot matches Sasuke's strenght.....maybe Tobi's gonna help but still, Sasuke has his people too.... If there will be any fighting, it'll be some kind of a four-way match!!!!!!

ChuckinUpDueces
June 01, 2007, 04:14 PM
Nice chapter, a lot of storylines seem about to emerge, a few thoughts.

I think that book will help Konoha be better able hunt down Akatsuki. With more knowledge of how they operate, better teams can be assembled, as well as narrowing down where to look, and what to look for. It could very well give us our first glimpse of who the leader is and other useful information on the group.

I recently deleted all of my old Naruto Chapters :( but I do recall during the Chuunin exam and Kabuto being injured during the skirmish with those ?Mist? Ninja, and showing what looked like a small sign of another face or something beneath his flesh hidden away. Looks like it's now been fully revealed.

lordHokage
June 01, 2007, 04:17 PM
Dont give Sasuke too much credit. And the difference is that they only use there own powers, they dont rely on powers gained through a different person. They know Oro's style, they know Itachi's style and they will probably only not know a lot Sasuke has to show them. I hope they kick Sasuke's ass and show him that power alone won't make him strong. One needs personality and individualism along with determination.

I agree. Kishimoto set Sasuke up for a rude awakening. His battle with Orochimaru was too easy. :eyeroll

LotusBlade
June 01, 2007, 04:20 PM
Omg this new naruto scanlation was so awesome, it was the best by far I think. First of all it showed to the people what colors Juugo, Karin and Suigestsu were. And it created so much tension at the end. 10/10, 20/10 lol.

It was awesome :Wtf

Decorus
June 01, 2007, 04:32 PM
Why would Deidara be afraid of Sharingan its a two on one situation and he's a long range specialist. Sharingan is not as effective in this situation. Especially if he uses his explosions to his advantage.

It looks like Kabuto is being set up as the next big arc once the Akatsuki go down.

Remus
June 01, 2007, 04:34 PM
After reading Hisshou translation I wonder what's the deal now. Nihon translated that Kabuto implanted Oro's body parts and Hisshou that he took his soul. Grr I guess I should learn Japanese myself.

bighawke5
June 01, 2007, 04:38 PM

wasnt crediting sasuke noe saying he would suck i was stating the fact that sasuke is in deep trouble shit...cuz deidara and tobi are both confident like hell after what they've assesed bout him and even said they would have to say sry to his older bro and tobi can back that up cuz he took care of a tailed beast with one jutsu with deidara so they both are strong i was statin how sasuke wouldnt be able to kill them both but then someone will show up to back him up since he wont die in thiis confrontation either...thing is i dont know who will back sasuke up but i have a feeling its either kakashi..or sai..lol can't explain y but its my opinion

Shouji
June 01, 2007, 04:41 PM
i dont understand what kishi is doing ...
he has to explain well this kabuto oro thing .. and oro´s soul wasn´t in sasuke´s body...
i think kishi is giving up on naruto :(

Remus
June 01, 2007, 04:45 PM
Well Kishi sure knows what he is doing. It's just the fact that he again got us from behind totally off guard. No one would have believed that Oro would still stick his head out somewhere in the narutoverse.

patrick_tambu
June 01, 2007, 04:45 PM
wasnt crediting sasuke noe saying he would suck i was stating the fact that sasuke is in deep trouble shit...cuz deidara and tobi are both confident like hell after what they've assesed bout him and even said they would have to say sry to his older bro and tobi can back that up cuz he took care of a tailed beast with one jutsu with deidara so they both are strong i was statin how sasuke wouldnt be able to kill them both but then someone will show up to back him up since he wont die in thiis confrontation either...thing is i dont know who will back sasuke up but i have a feeling its either kakashi..or sai..lol can't explain y but its my opinion

Right, but Deidara was confident with Naruto too, but it did not go as aspected by him....
Guess he's making another mistake, i wonder if he's up to survive this one....

Raijatsu
June 01, 2007, 04:47 PM
Kabuto is some sick bastard.... is orochimaru living on inside him or has he just implanted his eye?
anyway it's a very disgusting sight

Shouji
June 01, 2007, 04:47 PM
but all the elements of the history are going lose, the cursed seal is nothing now, oro who was the great vilain of first arc is complete gonne.. i cant believe he would make such great plot mistakes like that

bighawke5
June 01, 2007, 04:48 PM
I had seen the spoilers... but it was still unbelievable... OmFg xO
Well... apart from kabuto's new eye... the chapter was cool. I liked the thing about the dogs smelling sasuke's scent on karin. "Its closer... its closer... bah, its getting away now(as karin passes trough them :P)"
The coloring of karin is terrible... i hope they change that in the anime, tough i doubt it. It will probably be used in comparison to sakura.
Tobi still shows no power at all. He's clearly hiding his powers, maybe to get underestimated easily. I dont think Sasuke will bite it, he's cocky, but he knows what an akatsuki member means.
Lastly, the way sasuke protected himself from deidara's explosion was amazing... summoning a huge snake like that... he's gotta have improved his chakra pool like hell, to be able to sacrifice a powerful summon just to defend from an attack he could probably avoid(at least it looked like it, as he felt their presence pretty soon). Maybe the snake isnt finished already. It seems the snake's wounds are just superficial, and i guess it can change skin. If that's the case, the snake is really strong(stronger than orochimaru's normal snake summon)... the explosion deidara made wasnt properly small, right

wat r u talking bout..oro's underlings have summoned snakes a million times bigger than that snake sasuke just summoned check out the naruto episode when oro attacked konoha for references.....heck even oro's summons own sasuke's powerwise since the bigger and stronger they are the more chakra u must have feed to summon them....r u saying that oro's summon manda was weaker than that snake sasuke just summoned..lmao DUDE even i a naruto fan and as much as i hate oro am welling to admit how wrong u went here...next to manda that snake looks like a toy..manda is of gargantuous proportions

even oro's regular sumons are bigger than this snake check out the episode where oro gives sasuke the curse seal..that snake kyubi naruto fought in that episode was bigger than this one here...

i get it that sasuke summoned the snake outta nowhere this fast but remember the summoning jutsu is "that fast" the animals appear from another dimension in a matter or milliseconds its the reason why the 4th's speedy jutsu was so much faster than shunshin cuz its kinda similar to summoning as in u summon urself wherether u apply the special seal..

Elldar
June 01, 2007, 04:49 PM
teh, Orochiamru is weak, really weak. Compared to Akatsuki he only had huge amount of chakra. Still all of the old dudes seem to be dead in akatsuki even though they had some kind of eternal youth jutsu, as Oro, or that dude of the red sand, and Kakuzu, Hidan ain't really dead, he doesnt count.^^
Well, okay dont give me the Oro is alive inside Kabuto thing, cuz that is the same as saying that all the dudes Oro mind transfered were alive. I just don't buy he is dead. He won't come back, Kabuto just picked him up, for gaining his chakra/skills.
And it isn't Orochimaru that is control of the "body" and that he mind transferred and the reason I can say that is because the fusion of bodies. Oro didn't need that for executing the mind transfer. Kabuto is just searching for his way to get power. To make Oro's ambition come true.
Ps. this Oro deal gives me the Harry Potter creeps.
------------------------------------------------------------
Concerning Deidara he(why aint he a she never understood the explanation I've been given) won't die, because then Akatsuki well seem to weak and fragile. They die likes flies don't they? I guess it will be a hell of a battle, so the next chapter should be amazing.
In the end however Sasuke will win but not killing Deidara, or Tobi saves him, then they will flee and they tell Akatsuki about Sasukes extrem powers ^_^.

lordHokage
June 01, 2007, 04:53 PM
Thats just it I don't see this influence Kabuto is referencing to. At least not through Kabuto's eyes like I said before not so long ago he still maintained Naruto was still weak. So how is he suddenly acknowledging Naruto after oro's death what has naruto done between that time that impressed him?.

Then again he did say persistance so maybe it's that.

That remains to be seen. I hope it’s not the same as the Third Hokage and Orochimaru. :blink

bighawke5
June 01, 2007, 04:53 PM
Right, but Deidara was confident with Naruto too, but it did not go as aspected by him....
Guess he's making another mistake, i wonder if he's up to survive this one....

ur not wrong there and i did state that akatsuki menbers arent the types to go scare when they see someone strong but then again naruto was in kyuubi form(not tails form) and in that form we all know he kicks serious ass and delivers (check out haku, neji, sasuke, against half shukaku garaa that sasuke couldnt beat, the third movie of naruto) so yeah don't say it just like he lost to something weak

thing is even if he's underestimating and well probably get his ass handed to him like kyubi powered naruto did to him then u dont got to wry bout him....we now have to realize he's got tobi with him and althout tobi jokes around alot the dude must be freaken good with his so called jutsu we havent heard about that took out a tailed beast in no time

zelllogan
June 01, 2007, 04:56 PM
What's the good translation ? Oro's soul is inside sasuke. It can't be inside kabuto. Kabuto probably have done some medical ninjutsu to implant the eye of orochimaru.

bighawke5
June 01, 2007, 05:01 PM
teh, Orochiamru is weak, really weak. Compared to Akatsuki he only had huge amount of chakra. Still all of the old dudes seem to be dead in akatsuki even though they had some kind of eternal youth jutsu, as Oro, or that dude of the red sand, and Kakuzu, Hidan ain't really dead, he doesnt count.^^
Well, okay dont give me the Oro is alive inside Kabuto thing, cuz that is the same as saying that all the dudes Oro mind transfered were alive. I just don't buy he is dead. He won't come back, Kabuto just picked him up, for gaining his chakra/skills.
And it isn't Orochimaru that is control of the "body" and that he mind transferred and the reason I can say that is because the fusion of bodies. Oro didn't need that for executing the mind transfer. Kabuto is just searching for his way to get power. To make Oro's ambition come true.
Ps. this Oro deal gives me the Harry Potter creeps.
------------------------------------------------------------
Concerning Deidara he(why aint he a she never understood the explanation I've been given) won't die, because then Akatsuki well seem to weak and fragile. They die likes flies don't they? I guess it will be a hell of a battle, so the next chapter should be amazing.
In the end however Sasuke will win but not killing Deidara, or Tobi saves him, then they will flee and they tell Akatsuki about Sasukes extrem powers ^_^.

dont know where that part bout oro having the huge amounts of chakra came in and how kakuzu still alive came in but kakuzu's dead and oro isn't the one with the hugest amounts of chakra in akastsuki...thats kisame........anyways..
im talking bout kabuto and how oro's escaped death u dont seem to believe it but it said it in the latest chapter so yeah better believ it...and if oro's alive in kabuto's body it dont mean that all the dudes that he did that technique to are still alive..it just means kabuto or oro found a way to stay alive somehow. since he depended so much on oro and now wants to be his own man...and whether its by using jutsus he learned from being wit oro so long or watever he did something and well oro's not dead but living..
also u just dont pick up someone and gain their chakra and skills...this aint no rpg !lol
im not arguing that kabuto wants to search for his own path and become stronger than oro but oro's in him somehow

patrick_tambu
June 01, 2007, 05:05 PM
Another kept-low thing that is coming out, is the real goal of Kabuto-dumbass.... I've always thought that Kishi hadn't mentioned it, waiting for a big Kabuto-section!!! Dunno if it will get over Akatsuki's nor if it's going to end as fast as Naruto-on-fire would surely do, what i can say is that Kabuto-dumbass had his own goals to achieve well over and since he was not yet under Oro's command..... I wonder if Orochimaru did know about his underling's true intentions....

Remus
June 01, 2007, 05:07 PM
Oro only got his ass kicked so easily by Sasuke because he was weak and in no condition to use any jutsu since Sasuke made sure he doesnt. Credits for the tactics but in a 1on1 battle I wonder if Sasuke could have done it like this. As for Deidara underestimating Naruto. He sure underestimated but he too was in no condition to fight him. One arm crushed,no clay and Kakashi as a backup is pretty much nothing easy to deal with. But this time he has everything he needs and he got Tobi which we know nothing about. Hopefully Tobi has some power to negate the Sharingan and he will laugh at Sasuke for thinking he could take them down with just the Sharingan.

badluckartist
June 01, 2007, 05:15 PM
i don't see why everyone's up in arms about this chapter and kabuto's assimilation of orochimaru's body. i seriously doubt kabuto has anything to do with orochimaru's soul; that's still questionably inside of sasuke. kabuto used his medical jutsu to integrate oro's body into his, and to 'carry on' oro's will to gather jutsu and become stronger.

kabuto's inspiration from naruto is also to be expected, that's his greatest attribute- the ability to inspire people to better themselves (even if kabuto takes that to a twisted degree, it's the thought that counts : D). kabuto's real motives were/are always a question mark, up until this point (we still know very little).

i still say we wont see tobi in real action until he fights with kakashi, and i'm really hoping that deidara shows some new moves and causes some damage to sasuke, both physically and to that outrageous ego he's got.

side-note: ugh!!! why the hell can't naruto summon toads yet?! i'm so tired of these awesome chapter covers of him with toads in some way, but nothing in the story. meanwhile sasuke can summon giant snakes apparently at the speed of light, and exude "killing intent" in large amounts just as quickly.

the only part of part II i havent liked has been sasuke's entire story. even his teammates seem to have cooler and more original stories than him (with the exception of karin). i really hate that guy, more and more.

patrick_tambu
June 01, 2007, 05:27 PM
Oro only got his ass kicked so easily by Sasuke because he was weak and in no condition to use any jutsu since Sasuke made sure he doesnt. Credits for the tactics but in a 1on1 battle I wonder if Sasuke could have done it like this. As for Deidara underestimating Naruto. He sure underestimated but he too was in no condition to fight him. One arm crushed,no clay and Kakashi as a backup is pretty much nothing easy to deal with. But this time he has everything he needs and he got Tobi which we know nothing about. Hopefully Tobi has some power to negate the Sharingan and he will laugh at Sasuke for thinking he could take them down with just the Sharingan.

Still, i'm thinking about that Naruto-on-fire thing..... We saw him doing very hard only against his best friend until he fought Oro.... and then there was Yamato to keep down his powers, it was just a metter of time his destroying Oro(and my opinion is that his kyuubi chakra with two tales would have been even more than he needed to blow that su*k*r)

But the more i think about it, the more i believe that we've seen just a little of Naruto's kicking asses... Left alone with his rage, there is no Akatsuki nor anithing else up to matches Nine Tails...

dasher232
June 01, 2007, 05:30 PM

All I can say is be prepared for another Kakuzu like underestimation. Kishi has brought Deidara out so he can be rid of him, he's even throwing in the cocky/arrogance so when he is defeated he can say something along the lines of ''what power even I fell to him I guess Itachi should be scared''.

bighawke5
June 01, 2007, 05:32 PM

dont think that deidara's usual underestimatin is gonna help him in this fight even an arm in addition i mean another arm wouldnt have helped him when naruto shadow stepped his ass in chapter ch276 p18-19 and gave him a good punch and started combo-ing his ass all the way down b4 he reached the ground... even kakashi mentioned this "you let your guard down" cuz he knows naruto and what naruto can do when pissed..deidara was just too slow to react to kyubi powered naruto but he did have the spilt second to react and thats when naruto finished the punching combos on his face when he was down and was preparing the rasengan which gave deidara a split second to do a kawarimi and try to escape....he still hasent learned but is still underestimating sasuke now

u think he can stand sasuke?lol if he dont underestimate him then gud he might be able to live another day lol but then again like i said what we have to wry bout is tobi here...we havent seen him fight yet but we know he did something outstanding against a tailed beast
so...we'll see...maybe deidara well get his ass saved by tobi and they'll run or someone well come help sasuke defeat them both imo

patrick_tambu
June 01, 2007, 05:33 PM
All I can say is be prepared for another Kakuzu like underestimation. Kishi has brought Deidara out so he can be rid of him, he's even throwing in the cocky/arrogance so when he is defeated he can say something along the lines of ''what power even I fell to him I guess Itachi should be scared''.

Indeed!!!!!!!!!

bighawke5
June 01, 2007, 05:44 PM
i don't see why everyone's up in arms about this chapter and kabuto's assimilation of orochimaru's body. i seriously doubt kabuto has anything to do with orochimaru's soul; that's still questionably inside of sasuke. kabuto used his medical jutsu to integrate oro's body into his, and to 'carry on' oro's will to gather jutsu and become stronger.

kabuto's inspiration from naruto is also to be expected, that's his greatest attribute- the ability to inspire people to better themselves (even if kabuto takes that to a twisted degree, it's the thought that counts : D). kabuto's real motives were/are always a question mark, up until this point (we still know very little).

i still say we wont see tobi in real action until he fights with kakashi, and i'm really hoping that deidara shows some new moves and causes some damage to sasuke, both physically and to that outrageous ego he's got.

side-note: ugh!!! why the hell can't naruto summon toads yet?! i'm so tired of these awesome chapter covers of him with toads in some way, but nothing in the story. meanwhile sasuke can summon giant snakes apparently at the speed of light, and exude "killing intent" in large amounts just as quickly.

the only part of part II i havent liked has been sasuke's entire story. even his teammates seem to have cooler and more original stories than him (with the exception of karin). i really hate that guy, more and more.

y do yall think that tobi welll be doing anything special for kakashi? is it still the idea of tobi being obito runnin through ur heads cuz thats untrue ...y becuz if he were obito right now he would say something that suggest he knows more bout the sharingan and even tell sasuke something bout it or anything suggesting he's obito cuz they both saw sasuke activate it...but he didnt say anything so stop speculatin!!lol
next i'm starting to believe that yea kabuto might have implanted oro's face cuz naruto like kakashi says has the uncany ability to change ppl make friends without even talking to them and stuff so yea i believe in kabuto's case it might be twisted lol
but the chapter does say "The great serpent escapes death... and lives on!!" so oro he's alive but where?

just cuz post timeskip naruto hasnt summoned toads yet dont mean he cant...its like when he fought sasuke pretimeskip..he couldve summoned them but didnt...y i dont know..im guessin kishi saves summonin for ppl for diff occasions there where many times naruto couldve summoned toads but he does it when u least excpect it..i guess thats how kishi wants it, but it by no means he can't so maybe he well in his future battles but dont wry that he can't lol we'll see gamakichi very soon i think ;)

coolitman
June 01, 2007, 05:51 PM
Sasuke better kill Deidara and I want Tobi to die too but I think 2 against 1 may be a bit hard for Sasuke-kun- perfect oppurtunity for him to measure his capability like niisan...I'm waiting for a fight between Sakura and Karin but I want Sasuke to be there too...I can just imagine him "Ladies ladies please, don't be fighting over me..." lol like that's gonna happen.

KABUTO = NEGLECTED PSYCHOPATH

Konkun
June 01, 2007, 05:57 PM
I dont know, AK can't afford to lose more members, they need them for the extraction, especially for the 9 Tails. I dont think Deidara/Tobi will lost, if anything they will withdraw or ask for more backups. I have a feeling Itachi will come if Naruto finds Sasu.

endofjulia
June 01, 2007, 05:59 PM
Gah, everything in this story is so twisted!

First Kohona was going to capture Itachi and keep him until Sasuke kills him.

Next, IMO, I think Sasuke is becoming a lot like Itachi, personality wise. Little to no expression on his face. However, a few chapters ago, we see an expression that we've never seen on Itachi's face. (when he was predicting the storm) Sasuke is closing up because of Itachi's manipulation, but because Itachi has manipulated Sasuke into chasing him, Itachi is opening up. Extremely twisted.

Third, Deidara and Tobi show up, and start teasing Sasuke. (Hilarious!) They are teasing him like you would a little kid… or a brother. It’s almost like- since he is Itachi’s lil bro, he’s the adopted lil bro of Akatsuki. lol

Then, Kabuto shows up claiming he’s using Naruto for a role model. (My fav part!) We see, in his view, how great Naruto's influence is, and how much of a sociopath Kabuto is.

Lastly, Kabuto took Orochimaru's spare body parts and used them- considering how the skin on his face is puckered. Insane much? It’s his way of saying Orochimaru will live on, and it’s, literally, as part of his flesh. Anyway, Kabuto was always a conniver. Add that to crazy, and I think, only if he works it right, he will be one formidable person. (Twisted, but formidable.) It's exactly like Decorus said: "It looks like Kabuto is being set up as the next big arc..."

bighawke5
June 01, 2007, 06:00 PM
lol i can see sasuke now...

sasuke:ok ladies...let it rip
karin:dont wry sasuke i'll show u how i do it
sasuke:damn sakura u still have lots to learn she's got u there, flammed!
sakura: karin do u know ronald mcdonald..
karin:no
sakura:well u look like he's still single geeky bro
karin:ahhh!(she attacks)
Sasuke: hahah ladies come on make this dirty (water jutsu) rain poors down
sakura:(breathes but air is so strong it knocks the breath outta karin)
sasuke: welll looks like thats the end of that, sakura u can't even play dirty after 2 and a half year, still the same naive girl
sakura: (does sexy jutsu)
sasuke's nose bleeds and flys away yellin yataaaaaaa!!!!

patrick_tambu
June 01, 2007, 06:07 PM
I'd like to know about your thinking of this Sakura's fallin' in love with Naruto.......
It may seems as if Naruto is, you know....the only one left... Now i know that things happens and you can fall in love whenever and whatever it takes but, even it is so, why Naruto should join her after being kicked every time just because she was frustrated by Sasuke's flop?

MadDog
June 01, 2007, 06:16 PM

Exactly. Deidara played his part in the manga during he Gaara resuce arc. Kishimoto is definetly planning to assign him an artistic cause of death, showing how powerful Sasuke has become. LOL at his "last words." He'll definetly say something like that.

dasher232
June 01, 2007, 06:50 PM
Exactly. Deidara played his part in the manga during he Gaara resuce arc. Kishimoto is definetly planning to assign him an artistic cause of death, showing how powerful Sasuke has become. LOL at his "last words." He'll definetly say something like that.

I forgot to put a hmm? at the end thats more deidara.

MadDog
June 01, 2007, 06:55 PM
I forgot to put a hmm? at the end thats more deidara.

It would be even funnier if his last words come from his hand. I'm laughing just thinking about it.

aznhotbod
June 01, 2007, 07:41 PM
really good chapter, good set up but leaves many things up for grabs. We'll be getting cliff hangers for the next few weeks. Hopefully Deidara gives Sasuke a beat down, as his ego is the size of Texas (it's pretty big). Deidara is more prepared.

Did anyone notice the stress lines under Sasuke's eyes? Is it just drawing or is Kishi saying something about repeated use of Sharingan? No doubt Sasuke mustve used Sharingan to death over the last 2.5 years.

Black/Light
June 01, 2007, 08:16 PM
I fon't thingk thats the cause of the Sharingan, just Sas getting mad.

And I don't think Sas will kill Deidara. Tobi is there and we have no idea what he can do. Heck, he could end up being Obito (mask to cover his face with that spot for his remaining right eye) and pop Sas's huge ego (SOMEONE has to show that Sas aint the all-mighty mofo he acts like).

Plus, it's 2 on one. Sas has yet to be in a fight that REALLY pushed him to the brakes after the time skip (same with Naruto) so we don't really know how strong he is.

(Oro fight didn't really count because Oro was half past dead anywhy and the J fight didn't really show anything but his killer intent)

body flicker
June 01, 2007, 08:48 PM
really good chapter, good set up but leaves many things up for grabs. We'll be getting cliff hangers for the next few weeks. Hopefully Deidara gives Sasuke a beat down, as his ego is the size of Texas (it's pretty big). Deidara is more prepared.

Did anyone notice the stress lines under Sasuke's eyes? Is it just drawing or is Kishi saying something about repeated use of Sharingan? No doubt Sasuke mustve used Sharingan to death over the last 2.5 years.

i dont understand this

sasuke is strong and he knows it so he needs to get beat down...so dosent that mean naruto needs to get his ass whiped every time he goes into a fight because besides dedidra he does most of the braggin in the series

and the whole ever since sasuke was introduced into part 2 he thinks hes the shit he thinks he cant be beat. i mean really when was this ?

4ghost
June 01, 2007, 09:37 PM
Definetly an interesting chapter. Just from Kabutomaru's actions the team has already half accomplished what they set out to do. I can only imagine the information that they were gifted regarding the Akatsuki.

I also at first thought the new Kabuto had something to do with the ritual but looking back over what Kabuto says, it seems that Kabuto is keeping true to his word. To "believe in your own power", "attempt to surpass Orochimaru-sama himself" and "integrate Orochimaru into himself". He likely used his knowledge of the human body and "saved" Orochimaru through his own medic jutsu.

Kabuto could end up being like how I had originally thought that Kakuzu was when I saw his stitched on arm. A ninja who gains abilities by stealing his fallen opponents body parts taking along with it their secrets and jutsu. It was afterall Kakashi's explanation for the importance of the body disposal teams way back in the Zabuza arc.

Yondaime Uzumaki
June 01, 2007, 09:44 PM
I wonder what Kabuto's book says about Akatsuki. Will we found out about the members that haven't been formal introduced yet. Hopefully, we will find out what's in the book in the next chapter.

Toad Sage
June 01, 2007, 10:16 PM
The only explanation I have for how Kabuto integrated Orochimaru into his own body is that he somehow merged remnants of the corpse with himself, for Orochimaru's personality, soul, whatever, was clearly murdered by Sasuke. For this reason, I do not believe that what Kabuto has done really counts as Orochimaru surviving. Kabuto himself says he is essentially keeping a memory alive, and not much else.

As for Sasuke, once again I am saddened by how incredible his abilities are compared to Naruto's. I can't remember exactly where, but a while back there was some discussion here about how Naruto seldom uses his frog jutsu. At the time, I recall a lot of people saying it was unimportant, because lingering on that wouldn't help convey Naruto's progress. Well, seeing Sasuke bust his snakes so effectively in battle really makes me rethink that conversation, as animal summonings are plainly useful.

Bartserk
June 01, 2007, 10:20 PM
Wrong thread, sorry :( This post can be deleted

ophidial
June 01, 2007, 10:50 PM
Definetly an interesting chapter. Just from Kabutomaru's actions the team has already half accomplished what they set out to do. I can only imagine the information that they were gifted regarding the Akatsuki.

I also at first thought the new Kabuto had something to do with the ritual but looking back over what Kabuto says, it seems that Kabuto is keeping true to his word. To "believe in your own power", "attempt to surpass Orochimaru-sama himself" and "integrate Orochimaru into himself". He likely used his knowledge of the human body and "saved" Orochimaru through his own medic jutsu.

Kabuto could end up being like how I had originally thought that Kakuzu was when I saw his stitched on arm. A ninja who gains abilities by stealing his fallen opponents body parts taking along with it their secrets and jutsu. It was afterall Kakashi's explanation for the importance of the body disposal teams way back in the Zabuza arc.

makes me think that kabuto is gonna steal itachi's eyes once itachi is defeated
and thus in effect accomplishing something that oro only dreamed of accomplishing

anyways bout the actually chapter, i was really hoping for deidara to be behind
naruto so the chapter was slightly disspointing as well as the fact that it now
appears that kabuto never had any alterior motives.

Sentou Ryoku
June 01, 2007, 11:01 PM
Karin really does a good Ronald McDonald on the cover...=( Now that that's out of the way, this arc seems to be designed to drag with a new sub plot introduced. I guess the "Kabuto as the last boss" really is looking to be a reality now.

ubo
June 01, 2007, 11:10 PM
It would be funny if Naruto killed Kabuto in the middle of his speech.

badluckartist
June 01, 2007, 11:14 PM
As for Sasuke, once again I am saddened by how incredible his abilities are compared to Naruto's. I can't remember exactly where, but a while back there was some discussion here about how Naruto seldom uses his frog jutsu. At the time, I recall a lot of people saying it was unimportant, because lingering on that wouldn't help convey Naruto's progress. Well, seeing Sasuke bust his snakes so effectively in battle really makes me rethink that conversation, as animal summonings are plainly useful.

I was always for naruto using his frogs in practical and unique ways; i bitched earlier about how sasuke is totally showing up naruto in prowess with summons, when he really shouldnt be. i dont care how flashy or whatever he is with his powers (lame though it may be), but naruto should at the very least be able to summon toads effectively:

combo-transformation
letter-bomb exploding toad oil
toad combo-bunshins
toad army (using exorbitant chakra)

i mean, something. gamabunta for one fight is not enough to keep up with part II's new demand for coolness.

back on topic, what's going to happen with kabutochimaru next chapter? he just going to walk away from the rediculous amount of ninja's out for his blood right now? anyone else sees that crazy eye and he's going to be a target of deidara and the rest of akatsuki as well as sasuke. or will he just melt into the ground all oro-like : p ?

Seranel N'Ryt
June 01, 2007, 11:44 PM
so scary Kabuto-kun !!!!!!!!!!!

Kabuto-kun has Oro's power
i think Oro-san is dead. so Kabuto-kun got his power to use some special way

the 8 tail(Orochi) is like to Orochimaru....(and Lord Voldmote! XD) Akatsuki didn't get 8 tail yet ... i think Oro's power is Jinchuuriki's. Kabuto may get that

And... Sasuke-kun is alone now.(2:1 !!!! +_+! cheer up! Akastuki!) I want to win MY DEIDARA-CHAN!!! Tobi may be so strong because he is Akatsuki too.

ssjasper2003
June 01, 2007, 11:57 PM
Im not really suprised by the kabuto-oro & since oro got owned by sasuke I dont really see kabuto going anywhere.

I wanna find out whats in the book, hope its not lame like sais lol.

Asmodeus
June 02, 2007, 12:06 AM
Just throwing this out there...Kabuto looks unnervingly freaky in the last panel. That kind of creeped me out, actually, lol.

As for the chapter...yeah, didn't expect that. I also think that Sasuke has a chance of losing this fight...otherwise they wouldn't of introduced Tobi at the same time. I don't think this is going to be a waltz.

Sentou Ryoku
June 02, 2007, 12:34 AM
At least Deidara being paired up against Sasuke will kill that lame Konoha-killing-Akatsuki streak.

shachi
June 02, 2007, 01:16 AM
I think Kabuto has taken up Orochimaru's transhumanist torch. I don't see him doing anything malevolent, aside from perhaps more human experimentation. He is purely interested in transcending the limits of the human body and becoming superhuman.

To that end, I think he duplicated, or is in the process of duplicating, the process Orochimaru underwent to become that sick snake thing--Orochimaru's true form or whatever.

After that, perhaps his ambitions will turn to being some kind of master manipulator, "controlling all things."

Yondaime Uzumaki
June 02, 2007, 02:07 AM
Just throwing this out there...Kabuto looks unnervingly freaky in the last panel. That kind of creeped me out, actually, lol.

As for the chapter...yeah, didn't expect that. I also think that Sasuke has a chance of losing this fight...otherwise they wouldn't of introduced Tobi at the same time. I don't think this is going to be a waltz.

Yeah, it kinda creeped me out too. It was cool and creepy at the same time.

ornis
June 02, 2007, 03:48 AM
Honest bewilderment WTFF

What the f--ing f--

Sasuke's triumph... was a waste of Chakra? I mean, he didn't kill Kabuto, and the wanderer (Kabuto) had ample time to play with Oro's snake-bod---Sasuke wouldn't just let the chance ripen--- Oro reminds Sasuke of Itachi... maybe the "psyche-consumption" or just "ritual-conquest" (where Sasuke conquered the intention of the transfer ritual and prevented Oro's takeover) was just a declaration of power.

Why?

So angrily, Sasuke took over Oro's "transitional trance" and seemingly engulfed Oro's mind.... but the snake body survived. If that was the only thing left over, Sasuke killed Orochimaru in mind and spirit, and Kabuto probably healed the tube-of-snake by giving it his lacking soul (He said he felt aimless). But Kabuto is flippin' duplicitous--- all his talk can mean "I didn't care; you just help me care Naruto" or "I did know who I was, but I didn't want to accept it..." Now, united (aimless mind and experimental body) Oro-buto (or Kaboro) has purpose?

Well, Kabuto compared himself to a jinchuuriki... perhaps someone else noticed the irony or the reason.... Kabuto is, in a sense, a new type of bijuu. It's his self-recipe, I suppose. First get a soulless fiend (a basilisk or snake type is promising); then inject your pointless soul into it. If the fiend had a purpose, control its direction---like shachi said.

What else could be the case? Maybe Oro put part of himself in Kabuto a time before Sasuke defied Oro....

If that is true, Oro is smarter than Uchiha-genius.

Hence, he plans like a Nara... in advance, to win the battle, while the battle is on-going.... and yes, the battle for immortality has been fought by Oro for a very long time-----he wanted Itachi looong ago and betrayed Sandaime looong before San's death

But I dive into an abyss to state "if Oro planned all this, he's beyond blindingly brilliant." Because "if" is a burdensome word... so---freaking---heavy... WTFF
[hr]
If I get a little philosophical, Sasuke never killed Oro's "spirit" Kabuto could be lying sincerely----He probably had the goal of being important for as long as he's been an aimless boy----like Naruto... except Naruto was only lonely, which defeats the comparison: Naruto had a goal, he wanted to be known.

Hence, Kabuto has the same aspiration of Oro: Oro's "spirit" is equal to Kabuto's. Kabuto wants to know something---he doesn't need to be "merely" acknowledged... but that's speculative---I'm sorry for using "merely"

Remember Kabuto says things twice as hard: he's spitting two different meanings at once or lying... or he's nuts

silvermane
June 02, 2007, 05:42 AM
I think what is being said is simple......
oro took kabuto instead when he figured that sasuke was too much....
the way i figure it its now a combination of kabuto-oro rather than either one alone....
it should have been full oro but since he was taken apart by sasuke in the transition...
and kabuto was offering to be oro's body since the middle of the story so i guess he got what he wanted in the end....
I'm assuming he inherited all of oro's jutsus as well.
In short... Oro is still kickin.... read the last panel dude's....
Oro is baaaaaakkkkkkkkk

dasher232
June 02, 2007, 07:36 AM
Honest bewilderment WTFF

What the f--ing f--

Sasuke's triumph... was a waste of Chakra? I mean, he didn't kill Kabuto, and the wanderer (Kabuto) had ample time to play with Oro's snake-bod---Sasuke wouldn't just let the chance ripen--- Oro reminds Sasuke of Itachi... maybe the "psyche-consumption" or just "ritual-conquest" (where Sasuke conquered the intention of the transfer ritual and prevented Oro's takeover) was just a declaration of power.

Why?

So angrily, Sasuke took over Oro's "transitional trance" and seemingly engulfed Oro's mind.... but the snake body survived. If that was the only thing left over, Sasuke killed Orochimaru in mind and spirit, and Kabuto probably healed the tube-of-snake by giving it his lacking soul (He said he felt aimless). But Kabuto is flippin' duplicitous--- all his talk can mean "I didn't care; you just help me care Naruto" or "I did know who I was, but I didn't want to accept it..." Now, united (aimless mind and experimental body) Oro-buto (or Kaboro) has purpose?

Well, Kabuto compared himself to a jinchuuriki... perhaps someone else noticed the irony or the reason.... Kabuto is, in a sense, a new type of bijuu. It's his self-recipe, I suppose. First get a soulless fiend (a basilisk or snake type is promising); then inject your pointless soul into it. If the fiend had a purpose, control its direction---like shachi said.

What else could be the case? Maybe Oro put part of himself in Kabuto a time before Sasuke defied Oro....

If that is true, Oro is smarter than Uchiha-genius.

Hence, he plans like a Nara... in advance, to win the battle, while the battle is on-going.... and yes, the battle for immortality has been fought by Oro for a very long time-----he wanted Itachi looong ago and betrayed Sandaime looong before San's death

But I dive into an abyss to state "if Oro planned all this, he's beyond blindingly brilliant." Because "if" is a burdensome word... so---freaking---heavy... WTFF
<hr noshade size="1">
If I get a little philosophical, Sasuke never killed Oro's "spirit" Kabuto could be lyingly sincerely----He probably had the goal of being important for as long as he's been an aimless boy----like Naruto... except Naruto was only lonely, which defeats the comparison: Naruto had a goal, he wanted to be known.

Hence, Kabuto has the same aspiration of Oro: Oro's "spirit" is equal to Kabuto's. Kabuto wants to know something---he doesn't need to be "merely" acknowledged... but that's speculative---I'm sorry for using "merely"

Remember Kabuto says things twice as hard: he's spitting two different meanings at once or lying... or he's nuts

I thought happened is this. When oro pretended to be dead then paralyzed Sasuke with his snake fumes he did something similar when Sasuke passed by Kabuto. I always thought Oro would end up taking Kabuto as host but never knew if Kabuto would allow it. The only thing is if it happened that way Oro will still be intent on corruption and power so he will need to be taken down. However it seems like Kabuto is in charge so it might be somthing to do with oro's Dna. He probably just purified oro's physical body and took it so he can surpass oro's use of it. I almost expected him to pull out a kitten during that speech uttering the words ''Such pretty furrr all for me'' or something.

Also does anyone else have the sneaking suspicion that it's because these Jinchuuriki's use ther Bijuu's that they go down so quickly?. Because Kishi seems to be hinting at it throughout. And recently there seem to be a stress on Naruto being more powerful than Kyuubi without resorting to it (which is yet to be seen). Almost like he's building up an epic battle with Akatsuki where they're all wondering ''why isn't this one using his beast'' almost in fraustration.

ninetailfox84
June 02, 2007, 07:38 AM
i think the manga has been interesting again after a streak of dissappointing chapters. Naruto still have hopes.

ornis
June 02, 2007, 09:51 AM
Actually guys, though the simpler route makes the best sense---Oro probably used that ritual on Kabuto---Kabuto admitted that Sasuke killed Oro, so I don't think he was considering the limp body as the end of Oro.

I believe Kabuto confirms that Oro died during the Ritual spiritually... the bit of Oro that is in him has to have some other origin. (before the ritual or by some revitalizing process)

Then again Kabuto has been a spy, traitor, and is on Kakashi's level ("at best" ...and Kakashi is an ex-ANBU squad leader---stealthy, stealthy). But overall, Kabuto often hides his intent under the ambitions of those he "follows" or those he "helps;" i.e., Kabuto's is nearly the greatest sneak. Period. So we could guess all day.

Also does anyone else have the sneaking suspicion that it's because these Jinchuuriki's use ther Bijuu's that they go down so quickly?. Because Kishi seems to be hinting at it throughout. And recently there seem to be a stress on Naruto being more powerful than Kyuubi without resorting to it (which is yet to be seen). Almost like he's building up an epic battle with Akatsuki where they're all wondering ''why isn't this one using his beast'' almost in fraustration.

;)

That really makes sense. It's about dependence to me, like overusing bijuu is akin to abusing drugs .... the level of addiction keeps you helplessly attached to the power and the weakness (double edged sword; duality; etc.)

Frankly, Kishi tends to show how irresponsibility fells the greatest forces; even the type of irresponsibility wherein Nature receives a character's responsibility can ruin the character (bijuu personify Nature to me). Why does it cost Naruto so much to use kyuubi chakra at tail-level four? The point I'm getting is that a character disrupts his karma by shirking his responsibility to work with Nature and manage it rather than let it takeover.

Consequently, chakra, yin-yang, sociability... all of that person's characteristics fail---including emotional stability (Like Decorus stating Naruto's weak emotionally)

And every quality of that individual loses its total balance... its harmony with the other aspects---so, they fall apart absolutely (absolute power corrupts absolutely; power without bounds restrains itself: because it has no limits, it cannot be contained and thus it loses itself to itself)

DarkManSharingan32
June 02, 2007, 12:40 PM
Truly, a chapter where Kishi slapped me in the face.
First, right off the bat by making Karin's hair red/pink. Poor Sakura... she sthought she was the only one.
Anyways, i really thought she should have the black hair that I had grown accustomed to in all the fanarts, but Kishi got me... once again.

Moving on:
Oh my Kabuto...
He's back, and look at that he's been washed in the saving waters of the Church of Naruto, joining the ranks of other former villains. He true aim is not yet known, but that book could be an olive branch towards Naruto... i suspect from one Jinchuuriki to another. Kabuto himself draws all the parallels, but never really answers the reason why he is such a wanderer... maybe they are more alike than Kabuto has wanted to put up with for all these years... but thats another discussion.

Ahh, the tense moment... I love those moments in anime where two characterss pass by eachother and that amazing freeze-frame occurs. Yay for Karin and Sakura... I cant wait to see it animated.

Anyways, a really good chapter... Kishi surprised us all with asomething that at first seems incredibly ludicrous, but after about 2 seconds makes perfect sense. Yeah... hes that good.

lordHokage
June 02, 2007, 01:28 PM
Truly, a chapter where Kishi slapped me in the face.

Oh my Kabuto...
He's back, and look at that he's been washed in the saving waters of the Church of Naruto, joining the ranks of other former villains. He true aim is not yet known, but that book could be an olive branch towards Naruto... i suspect from one Jinchuuriki to another. Kabuto himself draws all the parallels, but never really answers the reason why he is such a wanderer... maybe they are more alike than Kabuto has wanted to put up with for all these years... but thats another discussion.

Anyways, a really good chapter... Kishi surprised us all with asomething that at first seems incredibly ludicrous, but after about 2 seconds makes perfect sense. Yeah... hes that good.

The Church of Naruto, I like it. I do agree with you, Kishimoto slapped me in the face too. But I’m not all that surprised, to some degree Kabuto respected Naruto. :blink

Mendes
June 02, 2007, 01:44 PM
wat r u talking bout..oro's underlings have summoned snakes a million times bigger than that snake sasuke just summoned check out the naruto episode when oro attacked konoha for references.....heck even oro's summons own sasuke's powerwise since the bigger and stronger they are the more chakra u must have feed to summon them....r u saying that oro's summon manda was weaker than that snake sasuke just summoned..lmao DUDE even i a naruto fan and as much as i hate oro am welling to admit how wrong u went here...next to manda that snake looks like a toy..manda is of gargantuous proportions

even oro's regular sumons are bigger than this snake check out the episode where oro gives sasuke the curse seal..that snake kyubi naruto fought in that episode was bigger than this one here...

i get it that sasuke summoned the snake outta nowhere this fast but remember the summoning jutsu is "that fast" the animals appear from another dimension in a matter or milliseconds its the reason why the 4th's speedy jutsu was so much faster than shunshin cuz its kinda similar to summoning as in u summon urself wherether u apply the special seal..

I was talking about normal snake summons, not Manda. Manda is a legendary summon and the snake oro's underlings summoned in the konoha attack needed lots of preparations to summon, so they are excluded from my analysis too.

Oro's normal snakes would probably have been destroyed with that explosion. We've seen naruto blow up a snake oro summoned with kage bushins(although that was from the inside) and sasuke easily killed an other with normal shurikens. Those snakes were defeated to easily, making them seem almost fragile. For that snake sasuke just summoned to be able to resist that huge explosion with only superficial damage seems impressive to me.

bighawke5
June 02, 2007, 02:21 PM
I was talking about normal snake summons, not Manda. Manda is a legendary summon and the snake oro's underlings summoned in the konoha attack needed lots of preparations to summon, so they are excluded from my analysis too.

Oro's normal snakes would probably have been destroyed with that explosion. We've seen naruto blow up a snake oro summoned with kage bushins(although that was from the inside) and sasuke easily killed an other with normal shurikens. Those snakes were defeated to easily, making them seem almost fragile. For that snake sasuke just summoned to be able to resist that huge explosion with only superficial damage seems impressive to me.

yea i know wat ur talking bout but ur givin it too much thought...thing is the snakes oro used werent for defensive purposes or watever im sure if he was fighting against an akatsuki menber u would see him use diff kinda snakes so u cant sell oro short on that..he's the one that was main user of snakes to begin with first of all and he's the one that uses them like jiraiya uses toads and tsunaide snails so they are the masters at using them(with the exception of the toads..jiraiya said that the 4th used gamabunta better and gamabunta respected him)....anyhow sasuke's showing hes summons so soon meanin he knows the situation is a tough one..cant wait to see how tobi deals with him..and how deidara acts this time around althought i know he would be underestimatin again...

ANBU4U
June 02, 2007, 03:06 PM
yea i know wat ur talking bout but ur givin it too much thought...thing is the snakes oro used werent for defensive purposes or watever im sure if he was fighting against an akatsuki menber u would see him use diff kinda snakes so u cant sell oro short on that..he's the one that was main user of snakes to begin with first of all and he's the one that uses them like jiraiya uses toads and tsunaide snails so they are the masters at using them(with the exception of the toads..jiraiya said that the 4th used gamabunta better and gamabunta respected him)....anyhow sasuke's showing hes summons so soon meanin he knows the situation is a tough one..cant wait to see how tobi deals with him..and how deidara acts this time around althought i know he would be underestimatin again...

He never said Orochimaru couldn't summon a similar or stronger snake (excluding Manda) he was simply remarking how impressive it was that Sasuke summoned a common snake more powerful than any we've seen from Oro. It was simply a way of judging its power...not saying Oro couldn't do better. You know....were he living.

sKaR
June 02, 2007, 04:01 PM
i dont think it was a summoning.that snake must have been some technique like a shield against attacks.It vanished rite after the explosion.I dont think any summoned creature till now has vanished rite after 1 attack.That was some new sasuke protction technique...somewhat like that twin snakes technique.Apparently being with oro for soo long he definately has learned his fair share of snake related jutsus.I wonder if he can summon manda now...or probably that might happen eventually if a naruto-sasuke II happens.but this was not a summoning!!!!

ANBU4U
June 02, 2007, 04:22 PM
i dont think it was a summoning.that snake must have been some technique like a shield against attacks.It vanished rite after the explosion.I dont think any summoned creature till now has vanished rite after 1 attack.That was some new sasuke protction technique...somewhat like that twin snakes technique.Apparently being with oro for soo long he definately has learned his fair share of snake related jutsus.I wonder if he can summon manda now...or probably that might happen eventually if a naruto-sasuke II happens.but this was not a summoning!!!!

It was definitely a summoning, the smoke created when it disappeared was tell-tale. Something similar has been done at least once, when Jairiya summoned a toads stomach to protect Naruto and Sakura from a ninja's final attack (Ephemeral Vengeance) in the first filler episodes. Also Anko summoned a snake just to bust through a wall....also filler. Still you get my point right?

Yes it was filler, but I'm fairly confident the principal was sound...and likely reviewed by kishi.

At seems as though you can do whatever you like with low level summons, its only the supreme ones, (Katsuya, Manda, Gamabunta) that demand respect and a equal share of battle.

as we all think.. naruto was mature enough to know someone was following them. * chuunin & Jounnin skills* from the way naruto answer to yamoto it's he notice it a long time ago and he was just waiting to see what the person was going to do & it also seems like kobuto wanted to be seen.

But sasuke show some skills. But i feel sasuke going to get is ass beaten by Tobi or diedara.. Diedara seems to love the sharigan eyes.. :D

ANBU4U
June 02, 2007, 05:05 PM
as we all think.. naruto was mature enough to know someone was following them. * chuunin & Jounnin skills* from the way naruto answer to yamoto it's he notice it a long time ago and he was just waiting to see what the person was going to do & it also seems like kobuto wanted to be seen.

But sasuke show some skills. But i feel sasuke going to get is ass beaten by Tobi or diedara.. Diedara seems to love the sharigan eyes.. :D

There's a difference between skill and maturity.

Skill has Naruto noticing Kabuto.

Maturity makes sure that when Kabuto inevitably runs away, Naruto doesn't go chasing him half-cocked like he did with Deidara.

lordHokage
June 02, 2007, 05:24 PM

Sasuke will show off all his stuff to defeat someone who knows it already. :eyeroll

Lord Rae
June 02, 2007, 05:28 PM
That really makes sense. It's about dependence to me, like overusing bijuu is akin to abusing drugs .... the level of addiction keeps you helplessly attached to the power and the weakness (double edged sword; duality; etc.)

Frankly, Kishi tends to show how irresponsibility fells the greatest forces; even the type of irresponsibility wherein Nature receives a character's responsibility can ruin the character (bijuu personify Nature to me). Why does it cost Naruto so much to use kyuubi chakra at tail-level four? The point I'm getting is that a character disrupts his karma by shirking his responsibility to work with Nature and manage it rather than let it takeover.

Consequently, chakra, yin-yang, sociability... all of that person's characteristics fail---including emotional stability (Like Decorus stating Naruto's weak emotionally)

And every quality of that individual loses its total balance... its harmony with the other aspects---so, they fall apart absolutely (absolute power corrupts absolutely; power without bounds restrains itself: because it has no limits, it cannot be contained and thus it loses itself to itself)

I think the thing about the 9 tails is that it really shouldn't make you stronger. None of the other jin's have shown any damage from using their tailed beasts power... the 9 tails seems to be different and may be why it wasn't used by other villages. Either too powerful or the fact that it wouldn't make a very good Jinchuriki because its chakra is actually more damaging than helping.

Haven't all the others we've seen been much more useful than naruto and much more in control? It leads me to think that if they ever really do manage to strip naruto of his biju that he'll not only survive but become incredibly powerful.

I dunno about the last part but I keep flashing back to the comments that the 9 tails chakra is more like a poison than anything else. For Naruto to survive it and actually use it somewhat speaks volumes about his own power.

Although I love it when he loses it....it just puts a big smile on my face. So I'll be sad if we never get to see Naruto go 4 tails or higher again.

Hemostrat
June 02, 2007, 08:06 PM
It was definitely a summoning, the smoke created when it disappeared was tell-tale. Something similar has been done at least once, when Jairiya summoned a toads stomach to protect Naruto and Sakura from a ninja's final attack (Ephemeral Vengeance) in the first filler episodes. Also Anko summoned a snake just to bust through a wall....also filler. Still you get my point right?

Yes it was filler, but I'm fairly confident the principal was sound...and likely reviewed by kishi.

At seems as though you can do whatever you like with low level summons, its only the supreme ones, (Katsuya, Manda, Gamabunta) that demand respect and a equal share of battle.

Just to back you up more... for a non-filler example. Back when we first saw Itachi, Kisame was about to slash Naruto with Samehada and Jiraiya popped in with a battle toad then disappeared once it saved Naruto.

ANBU4U
June 02, 2007, 09:50 PM
Just to back you up more... for a non-filler example. Back when we first saw Itachi, Kisame was about to slash Naruto with Samehada and Jiraiya popped in with a battle toad then disappeared once it saved Naruto.

Id forgotten about that, thanks a lot.

I think the thing about the 9 tails is that it really shouldn't make you stronger. None of the other jin's have shown any damage from using their tailed beasts power... the 9 tails seems to be different and may be why it wasn't used by other villages. Either too powerful or the fact that it wouldn't make a very good Jinchuriki because its chakra is actually more damaging than helping.

Haven't all the others we've seen been much more useful than naruto and much more in control? It leads me to think that if they ever really do manage to strip naruto of his biju that he'll not only survive but become incredibly powerful.

I dunno about the last part but I keep flashing back to the comments that the 9 tails chakra is more like a poison than anything else. For Naruto to survive it and actually use it somewhat speaks volumes about his own power.

Although I love it when he loses it....it just puts a big smile on my face. So I'll be sad if we never get to see Naruto go 4 tails or higher again. Yes. agreed.. Naruto own chakra might be more powerful than the kyuubi at this moment, for him to use tail mode and walk away as if its nothing...

ANBU4U
June 03, 2007, 01:05 AM
Yes. agreed.. Naruto own chakra might be more powerful than the kyuubi at this moment, for him to use tail mode and walk away as if its nothing...

This happened when?

philixus1988
June 03, 2007, 01:52 AM

Although I love it when he loses it....it just puts a big smile on my face. So I'll be sad if we never get to see Naruto go 4 tails or higher again.

Agree with you partially but i think that it is naruto's own chakra content which is keeping the kyuubi at bay it seems to me to be a case of quality v/s quantity. Naruto's chakra content is of say pure nature (For argument's sake) and it can hold back the sinister chakra of kyuubi. Naruto's chakra then moulds the kyuubi chakra which is usable by naruto hence the large chakra reserves for naruto even when he is in no tailed state. The problem occurs when there is a lot of chakra flowing through the seal and naruto is not able to control it much which then leads to him sprouting a tail then 2 and then 3 and at 4 tails the quantity of kyuubi chakra overcomes quality of naruto chakra. That is how naruto looses all self control and requires outside help to return to normal state.

ornis
June 03, 2007, 02:26 AM
So philixus, do you agree with me?

overusing bijuu is akin to abusing drugs ... keeps you helplessly attached to the power and the weakness (double edged sword; duality; etc.)

Frankly, Kishi tends to show how irresponsibility fells the greatest forces. Why does it cost Naruto so much to use kyuubi chakra at tail-level four? The point I'm getting is that a character disrupts his karma by shirking his responsibility to work with Nature (Environment) and manage it rather than let it takeover. The character lets Nature (in bijuu form) takeover.

And every quality of that individual loses its total balance... its harmony with the other aspects---so, they fall apart absolutely (absolute power corrupts absolutely: because it has no limits, it cannot be contained and thus it loses itself to itself)

// And the character may not directly neglect his/her responsibility but act too rashly in an attempt to reach a resolution to any dire issue or by habit --- which implies that the person sustains a routine reliance on the power used to resolve the issue --- in Naruto's case, he's kyuubi-dependent in accord with such situations.
He must learn to manage his, in a sense, kyuubi-steroid use and mat his chakra with the kyuubi's (merge the two chakra types seamlessly in battle) or fight against this kitsune instance of Nature after learning from it. //

bighawke5
June 03, 2007, 02:42 AM
Id forgotten about that, thanks a lot.

yea i agree wit wat u said bout the snake being a summon i mean they dont have to show the user making seals 1st b4 the summon appears..that just proves how skilled someone is at summonin or how fast they are..a good example that backed u up early was the jiraiya thing when he summoned his frog to protect naruto from samaheda...kisame's sword the frog dissapeared when jiraiya didnt need him anymore...

wat i want to see now is how skilled naruto has gotten with his summonings but kishi seems to have special timing for characters using their summons so we'll have to wait..

and bout naruto's chakra is that its unusually large(his own...not kyubi's) said kakashi during the arc where zabuza was a threat and kakashi was training both sasuke and naruto (tree walking exercise)
also if u remember what yamato said bout him after watching him go all out against oro..he said something along the lines of ur chakra has to be pretty intense to handle the kyuubi's ..any ordinary person would die at that lv of force and damage acting upon them., try looking back for that chapter after yamato tells naruto that he hurt sakura..

now this can be seen as a form of ying yang, good/evil...i see it as the two chakra must be in synch to well give benefits and thats where we have balance...thing wit naruto is he relies too much on evil lol the other part of the chakra (demon fox's) so its hurting him althought it might seem to make him stronger, he's not instead it makes him weaker and shortening his life and he grows dependant upon it since he looses confidence in his own powers...with his recent defeat of kakuzu without kyuubi's power at all that rose naruto's confidence in his own power and pushed him to a more balanced state and even though some of the demon fox's powers are always mixed in his somehow..as long as he uses his own chakra and doesnt rely on the fox's he's balanced and i think thats what yamato meant by the"new naruto" being diff...during the fight wit kakuzu..
its also stated again by yamato that naruto has found himself..yes he's well not unbalanced now chakra wise...he knows not to rely on the fox...he has more confidence on his own strength but i bet that, that had made him stronger and we'll see in his next fights hopefully

philixus1988
June 03, 2007, 04:08 AM
So philixus, do you agree with me?

overusing bijuu is akin to abusing drugs ... keeps you helplessly attached to the power and the weakness (double edged sword; duality; etc.)

Frankly, Kishi tends to show how irresponsibility fells the greatest forces. Why does it cost Naruto so much to use kyuubi chakra at tail-level four? The point I'm getting is that a character disrupts his karma by shirking his responsibility to work with Nature (Environment) and manage it rather than let it takeover. The character lets Nature (in bijuu form) takeover.

And every quality of that individual loses its total balance... its harmony with the other aspects---so, they fall apart absolutely (absolute power corrupts absolutely: because it has no limits, it cannot be contained and thus it loses itself to itself)

// And the character may not directly neglect his/her responsibility but act too rashly in an attempt to reach a resolution to any dire issue or by habit --- which implies that the person sustains a routine reliance on the power used to resolve the issue --- in Naruto's case, he's kyuubi-dependent in accord with such situations.
He must learn to manage his, in a sense, kyuubi-steroid use and mat his chakra with the kyuubi's (merge the two chakra types seamlessly in battle) or fight against this kitsune instance of Nature after learning from it. //

Yes i do agree with you ornis but you must remember that nibi user and the four tails just captured were in tune with their bijuu. Bijuu need not be the evil inside you can mould them that is where naruto's emotions come in they can and have done the moulding like when he is angry he goes tailed very quickly but Kyuubi is very intelligent.

The other jinchuuriki can and have made the bijuu inside of them obey them (Gaara is the only exception but he was unstable himself) Look at the flaming cat user i mean she was very intune with her bijuu that she was able to pull out all the power (Whether she lost herself is something we can argue about but seeing kakuzu or hidan's reaction (one of them said Whats up with this jincuuriki she completely turned into her bijuu!) she must have been able to control her bijuu.) Another example was the recently captured jinchuuriki the 4 tails the old man could use quite a lot of fusion techs so that means he must have gained the power from bijuu since kisame was referring to him as this jinchuuriki.

The bottomline is that the kyuubi is intelligent enough to manipulate naruto and that is what makes it difficult to be controlled, Kyuubi, i hope, will make some kind of deal with naruto ala ichigo and hichigo (Hollow ichigo). It would have to. Why? Since seal is gonna break sometime and we know naruto is gonna remain in control of his body (He is the main character and this is shonen) either he will pound kyuubi into being his puppet or make a deal. I dont see kishi removing kyuubi from naruto because then he would loose his specialness.

ornis
June 03, 2007, 04:51 AM
@bighawke5 Hopefully we'll see

@philixus

Great point, and about the Nibi user... she is a subject I could consider... she worked with her bijuu ... so it seems. Again, we can argue that it took over. Gaara transformed into a miniature Shukaku then permitted it to be free... he had to use the false sleep jutsu to let Shukaku battle wholeheartedly.

The Nibi user appeared to have implemented a refined transformation, but the Nibi's release immediately followed the two-tailed jinchuuriki's scream... could have been a sign of her harmony with the beast or a seal-less jutsu that released her bijuu faster than Gaara freed his.

And that's good to note, for by the time you reach Naruto atop the jinchuuriki ladder, just the slightest arousal of energy or emotion frees the bijuu at that final level (as far as we know).

However, the one-tailed JC (Gaara) had to use a seal to unchain his bijuu... or completely fall asleep (because if he feel asleep he'd lose control of Shukaku)

Decorus
June 03, 2007, 04:53 AM
Honestly all the the Bijou we have seen controlled are 1-4 tailed. Kyuubi is simply beyond mere containment and control by any normal ninja. I have a sense that attempting to extract Kyuubi using their statue will be a disaster of epic scale. Gaara had a significant mastery of Shukaku, but its the weakest of the Bijou so that no real suprise. Kyuubi and Naruto exist in a constant warring state. The one moment when Kyuubi was truely willing to work with Naruto, Naruto outright rejected him. Naruto has to accept that Kyuubi is a part of his being and Kyuubi has to be willing to work with Naruto other then to save his own skin.

Kabuto on the other hand has found a purpose in surpassing Orochimaru, but honestly I think that Oro eye was a bit much. Imitation is unlikely to lead to surpasing Orochimaru in terms of becoming immortal. Kakuzu was correct in the fact there is no such thing as immortality. Orochimaru's method destroys the body in a matter of years, Kakuzu constantly required new hearts to keep himself alive and Hidan could not recover from injuries more zombie then alive or so it appeared to me.

Deidara vrs Sasuke seems a tad weak, I'd much rather see Deidara vrs Naruto rematch as we haven't truely seen Naruto go all out without becoming Kyuubi. Kakuzu doesn't really count as it was only a showcase RasenShuriken fight.

dasher232
June 03, 2007, 05:40 AM
Yes i do agree with you ornis but you must remember that nibi user and the four tails just captured were in tune with their bijuu. Bijuu need not be the evil inside you can mould them that is where naruto's emotions come in they can and have done the moulding like when he is angry he goes tailed very quickly but Kyuubi is very intelligent.

The other jinchuuriki can and have made the bijuu inside of them obey them (Gaara is the only exception but he was unstable himself) Look at the flaming cat user i mean she was very intune with her bijuu that she was able to pull out all the power (Whether she lost herself is something we can argue about but seeing kakuzu or hidan's reaction (one of them said Whats up with this jincuuriki she completely turned into her bijuu!) she must have been able to control her bijuu.) Another example was the recently captured jinchuuriki the 4 tails the old man could use quite a lot of fusion techs so that means he must have gained the power from bijuu since kisame was referring to him as this jinchuuriki.

The bottomline is that the kyuubi is intelligent enough to manipulate naruto and that is what makes it difficult to be controlled, Kyuubi, i hope, will make some kind of deal with naruto ala ichigo and hichigo (Hollow ichigo). It would have to. Why? Since seal is gonna break sometime and we know naruto is gonna remain in control of his body (He is the main character and this is shonen) either he will pound kyuubi into being his puppet or make a deal. I dont see kishi removing kyuubi from naruto because then he would loose his specialness.

I agree partially with you. Though for me i'm almost certain that at least with Kyuubi there is something to be gained by using him less for a period until something happens. The nibi seemed capable at first which was when she was using her own power (I assume since we saw no trace of bijuu power). Then like Hidan commented she went completely berserk by unveiling full two tails. And no matter how powerful of a ninja you are no one seems to be capable of controlling a fully tailed beast. And that was when she fell and quickly at that. As the fully tailed beast seems to be a desperate measure like fall back to bring the beast out in hopes of getting rid of the target. Where it's a release of the monster in it's entirety with no control from the user. Gaara only had one but relinquished control to Shukaku. If he could control it i'm very sure he would have. At the point Gaara hated relying on anyone.

In the case of Kyuubi I think it's something like this. The more Naruto uses him the less likely he will be to break down his will/barrier because he's playing a game Kyuubi loves. If Naruto as the master (kinda like a pet) is more strict and dependant only on his assets to defend himself and protect others Kyuubi will watch on and probably gain respect for him. I think thats where this ''special gift'' as Chiyo puts it has to come in. Naruto I think has to change Kyuubi for the better which is the ultimate challenge. Which doesn't include learning how to use Kyuubi's power as it is for your own advantage, but to change is mindset. How do you go about changing a beast bent on destruction.
I don't know why but I have a feeling we might see some taming/complete merge of Kyuubi and Naruto where they can't be seperated fom each other. And both are completely trusting of the other. Kyuubi is probably the way he is because he's only ever been loyal to one master powerful enough to put him in his place, and since then deemed everyone weak and deserving of death. Though thats just my wild theory.

philixus1988
June 03, 2007, 05:52 AM
As we have agreed that kyuubi takes over naruto whenever he displays raw emotions like anger then the answer to stopping kyuubi would be to make naruto a real cold fish i mean he should then train his brain to not feel any emotions that seems to be the only way to stop kyuubi IF it is pure evil which i must say i dont think so. I also want naruto to accept that kyuubi is a part of him and rather than fighting it all the time harmonize with it. Nothing is pure evil or pure good (Unless you are a religious man) everyone and everything is in that middle gray area. Naruto might tilt towards the good side and kyuubi might tilt towards the bad one but none of them is pure good or evil. Both these beings must accept to work together.
Kabuto is a med-nin maybe he can make some jutsu that makes new cells out of thin air and they replace the damaged cells not from increasing cellular division- I mean that way he wont have side effects from that jutsu of tsunade that rejuvenation thing.
I personally feel that if sasuke fights and defeats both diedera and tobi he might be a tad bit overpowered (Please not the sarcasm here) I mean come on kishi atleast give some limiter to sasuke's jutsus like you gave naruto.
[hr]

In the case of Kyuubi I think it's something like this. The more Naruto uses him the less likely he will be to break down his will/barrier because he's playing a game Kyuubi loves. If Naruto as the master (kinda like a pet) is more strict and dependant only on his assets to defend himself and protect others Kyuubi will watch on and probably gain respect for him. I think thats where this ''special gift'' as Chiyo puts it has to come in. Naruto I think has to change Kyuubi for the better which is the ultimate challenge. Which doesn't include learning how to use Kyuubi's power as it is for your own advantage, but to change is mindset. How do you go about changing a beast bent on destruction.
I don't know why but I have a feeling we might see some taming/complete merge of Kyuubi and Naruto where they can't be seperated fom each other. And both are completely trusting of the other. Kyuubi is probably the way he is because he's only ever been loyal to one master powerful enough to put him in his place, and since then deemed everyone weak and deserving of death. Though thats just my wild theory.

Yeah may very well be i am all for that and kishi may just do that. If by the person kyuubi has been loyal to is Madara Uchicha then this might be a killer in AL = Madara IF bijuu extraction jutsu of any kind kills the JC.

dasher232
June 03, 2007, 05:58 AM
As we have agreed that kyuubi takes over naruto whenever he displays raw emotions like anger then the answer to stopping kyuubi would be to make naruto a real cold fish i mean he should then train his brain to not feel any emotions that seems to be the only way to stop kyuubi IF it is pure evil which i must say i dont think so. I also want naruto to accept that kyuubi is a part of him and rather than fighting it all the time harmonize with it. Nothing is pure evil or pure good (Unless you are a religious man) everyone and everything is in that middle gray area. Naruto might tilt towards the good side and kyuubi might tilt towards the bad one but none of them is pure good or evil. Both these beings must accept to work together.
Kabuto is a med-nin maybe he can make some jutsu that makes new cells out of thin air and they replace the damaged cells not from increasing cellular division- I mean that way he wont have side effects from that jutsu of tsunade that rejuvenation thing.
I personally feel that if sasuke fights and defeats both diedera and tobi he might be a tad bit overpowered (Please not the sarcasm here) I mean come on kishi atleast give some limiter to sasuke's jutsus like you gave naruto.
<hr noshade size="1">

Yeah may very well be i am all for that and kishi may just do that. If by the person kyuubi has been loyal to is Madara Uchicha then this might be a killer in AL = Madara IF bijuu extraction jutsu of any kind kills the JC.

Now that would be a twist of twists if there ever was one. I would love to see that happen, good add on to my theory. Plus it could also serve as a way of convincing Sasuke to come back.

White Rabbit
June 03, 2007, 05:59 AM
if sasuke fights and defeats both diedera and tobi he might be a tad bit overpowered

there are currently 14 "players on the field"(kabuto and other roaming akatsukis not counted)... i bet those three won't stay alone long enough for an all-out battle till the end.

i hope we'll get to see some of tobis abilities this time...

dasher232
June 03, 2007, 06:02 AM
there are currently 14 "players on the field"(kabuto and other roaming akatsukis not counted)... i bet those three won't stay alone long enough for an all-out battle till the end.

i hope we'll get to see some of tobis abilities this time...

I reckon Juugo is about to intervine and take on Tobi because the chapter for next week has been suspiciously labelled Sasuke vs Deidara. So Tobi will either be sent to other pastures or he will be taken out of the loop and given a fight of is own to concentrate on.

Yondaime-Uzumaki
June 03, 2007, 06:17 AM
Awsom Chapter, It was awsom to see deidera and tobi's Team work . It was great To see Tobi use his Humour to Distract Sasuke while deidera was Attacking from the skie, Just Prooves how Smart he is . Damn, Tobi is the Coolest villain I've ever seen... He got the look, the attitude, Now lets see if he has the Strengh

ornis
June 03, 2007, 06:20 AM
About Naruto and the bijuu, two words: Princess Mononoke.

philixus1988
June 03, 2007, 06:26 AM
Nothing at this point in the manga would make me happier to see tobi a bit more strong than sasuke.

Omi
June 03, 2007, 09:20 AM
I'm not sure if Tobi was trying to distract Sasuke or if he just noticed Deidara attacking and ran off. I wonder if Deidara actually stands a chance against Sasuke considering he can summon his Snakes with such ease. Its kind of scary. Also how did Oro get into Kabuto ... it was the last thing I expected to happen ... did he move into Kabuto when Sasuke showed him what happened? I'm also wondering whom Juugo was going to attack in the previous chapter and also if Sakura actually noticed Karin and vice versa. Next weeks chapter is going to awesome ... I hope.

Raijatsu
June 03, 2007, 09:29 AM
uhm I don't thing it's oro's soul but just his body since his soul is still inside sasuke
maybe Kabuto developed a split personality or something

I hope we'll see tobi's powers since he easily defeated the sanbi with just one strike, a free biju may be weaker than a jinjuuriki but I doubt they are very weak

dasher232
June 03, 2007, 09:53 AM
uhm I don't thing it's oro's soul but just his body since his soul is still inside sasuke
maybe Kabuto developed a split personality or something

I hope we'll see tobi's powers since he easily defeated the sanbi with just one strike, a free biju may be weaker than a jinjuuriki but I doubt they are very weak

I think it was more like Deidara did all the work to wear it down and he delivered the finishing blow. I think people are expecting too much from Tobi afterall he is/was Zetsu's underling.

TayuyatheNorthGate
June 03, 2007, 12:38 PM
Im not really suprised by the kabuto-oro & since oro got owned by sasuke I dont really see kabuto going anywhere.

He didn't really 'own' Oro. That battle was a complete cop-out on Kishimoto's part. But, I've said exhaustive things about this in the past. I am not going to talk about it anymore.

This Kabu-Oro has renewed my faith, at least somewhat, in the series. I'm glad to see it occur. And hopefully that book will keep Konoha off of Kabuchimaru's back, at least for a while.

And I think Sasuke's gonna have his hands full with Deidara. At least I hope he will. If I see another battle where Sasuke wins too easily, it's gonna drive the point home, at least for me, that Sasuke's way too over-powered.

bighawke5
June 03, 2007, 12:46 PM
He didn't really 'own' Oro. That battle was a complete cop-out on Kishimoto's part. But, I've said exhaustive things about this in the past. I am not going to talk about it anymore.

This Kabu-Oro has renewed my faith, at least somewhat, in the series. I'm glad to see it occur. And hopefully that book will keep Konoha off of Kabuchimaru's back, at least for a while.

And I think Sasuke's gonna have his hands full with Deidara. At least I hope he will. If I see another battle where Sasuke wins too easily, it's gonna drive the point home, at least for me, that Sasuke's way too over-powered.

well i see another hurdle for naruto to go over and its gonna be thought..wat im talking bout is the fact that naruto always follows sasuke or always tries to become his equal...naruto thought that he had to defeat an akatsuki alone to cross the bridge of power b/w him and sasuke...he did but then wats this ssuke is not gonna fight one akatsuki this time but 2 and well survive imo not that i am a sasuke fan but its not time for sasuke to die...but then naruto only fought one akatsuki b4 so when he learns that sasuke fought 2 then wats he gonna think lol

i'm thinking his new found confidence in himself instead of the kyuubi might come in handy for his brains in his future battles and he still has yet to go all out himself (without kyuubi) so we'll see soon what yamato was talkin bout and im pretty sure sasuke would be holdin his own next chapter but he's gonna have at least some difficulties and maybe someone is gonna help him...maybe kakashi but i dont go for the idea that its cuz of tobi...since i believe tobi is dead..but i do think it would be just for teacher and pupil sake that kakashi and sasuke fight together...lol

hitokugutsu
June 03, 2007, 01:40 PM
Dont know if this has been stated before but HOW did Deidara get BOTH his arms back??? I know that his right arm was reattached by Kakuzu but what about his left arm, cause that one should have been completely destroyed by Gaara.

manga_freaky
June 03, 2007, 04:15 PM
Have you thought about Dei growing an arm one using an earth element or aka having a medic, I can't tell but if i have to choose i will go with grow. Remember his self detonation? that was not a clay replacement but the real dei, so there's got be an ability somewhere. Also the fact that he travelled underground undetected for a long distance could be a hint as well.

Mendes
June 03, 2007, 05:45 PM
Have you thought about Dei growing an arm one using an earth element or aka having a medic, I can't tell but if i have to choose i will go with grow. Remember his self detonation? that was not a clay replacement but the real dei, so there's got be an ability somewhere. Also the fact that he travelled underground undetected for a long distance could be a hint as well.

If he was able to do it, he wouldnt need kakuzu to attach the other arm, right?

voidyou17
June 03, 2007, 05:51 PM
I'm pretty amazed that no one is really giving Deidara a chance agaisnt Sasuke. He was the one that was supposed to kill Oro and I doubt hes the type to do when Oro is in a weakened state. Plus isn't he a bad matchup for Sasuke. I remember Chiyo saying something along the lines as the best way to beat an Uchiha is to get behind him to nullify the sharingan. It seems Deidara has the techniques to do so with his clay pigeons..

lordHokage
June 03, 2007, 06:45 PM
I'm pretty amazed that no one is really giving Deidara a chance agaisnt Sasuke. He was the one that was supposed to kill Oro and I doubt hes the type to do when Oro is in a weakened state. Plus isn't he a bad matchup for Sasuke. I remember Chiyo saying something along the lines as the best way to beat an Uchiha is to get behind him to nullify the sharingan. It seems Deidara has the techniques to do so with his clay pigeons..

I’m pretty amazed too. Many people would be asking how did Sasuke defeated Orochimaru but suffer defeat to Deidara and Tobi. :blink

bighawke5
June 03, 2007, 07:07 PM
I’m pretty amazed too. Many people would be asking how did Sasuke defeated Orochimaru but suffer defeat to Deidara and Tobi. :blink

well oro wasnt exactly 100% when sasuke killed him so yea two shinobi's lv of 100%oro can be quite a gud match to even sasuke so i expect him to be in a pinch and someone helping him...