PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Bleach 277 Discussion

bax
May 25, 2007, 11:44 PM
The new chapter just came out. Grab it HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13197) while its hot.

Now feel free to predict what will happen in the next chapter.

Enjoy :amuse

ibra87
May 26, 2007, 06:11 AM
Let's see. Nell goes away, Grimmjow lets Orihime heal Ichigo, and the fight between the two begins.

Alkador
May 26, 2007, 09:15 AM
Let's see. Nell goes away, Grimmjow lets Orihime heal Ichigo, and the fight between the two begins.
Hmmm, there's gotta be more to it. Their current status still reminds me of Ichigo and Renji in Soul Society.

He's still dragging out an Espada Zanpakutou Release > Gillian.

Ben
May 26, 2007, 11:18 AM
Just a guess, but Grimmjow might change sides and team up with Ichigo.
First of all, he's not on good terms with Tousen. Secondly probably holding a grudge against Aizen for not letting him attack Tousen. Might be wrong but don't think he was particulary friendly with Ulquiorra. And well, we've seen some really bad guys gone good, Gaara from Naruto would be a good example...

Dimma
May 26, 2007, 11:29 AM
There'll probably be some Orihime thing too. Especially with seeing Ichigo dead(?) right in front of her. Maybe the trauma will power her up, or Ichigo, or maybe both. lol Orihime and Nell vs Grimmjow? That'd be interesting.

mars0103
May 26, 2007, 11:59 AM
Just a guess, but Grimmjow might change sides and team up with Ichigo.
First of all, he's not on good terms with Tousen. Secondly probably holding a grudge against Aizen for not letting him attack Tousen. Might be wrong but don't think he was particulary friendly with Ulquiorra. And well, we've seen some really bad guys gone good, Gaara from Naruto would be a good example...

gaara dosnt count

Ben
May 26, 2007, 12:30 PM
gaara dosnt count
Why? And even if I wouldn't count him there are loads of other cases in which antagonists become protagonists.

Impel Down
May 26, 2007, 03:42 PM
I imagine Grimmjow will heal Ichigo to fight him, and Ishida and Renji will heal up to fight Zeara again.

Yondaime-Uzumaki
May 26, 2007, 04:44 PM
I imagine Grimmjow will heal Ichigo to fight him, and Ishida and Renji will heal up to fight Zeara again.

Quite predictable...

yanniv
May 26, 2007, 06:20 PM
I hope for anything but the predictability Kubo has left us with.

Impel Down
May 27, 2007, 09:32 AM
How about this: The Vaizard show up and kill everyone.

Littlewig
May 27, 2007, 07:28 PM
I think it's time for the Ichigo and company to bail out.

Everyone's fight is over, or atleast everyone has the opportunity of escaping/being healed. The good guys are obviously too weak to defeat the Espada even if they get healed. So that is why Grimmjaw will tell Orihme how to make everyone stronger(hint, it has something to do with her powers.)

There is no way Grimmjaw would want to fight Ichigo at the strength he currently is at, so that is why he rescued Orihme to tell her how her power can be used to make him stronger.

Silhouette
May 27, 2007, 07:54 PM
I don't think GJ is there to help Ichigo heal for the sake of another battle, I am assuming GJ has a goal of his own and that's why committed the unforgivable act of treason against Aizen...Ichigo might just be a part of GJ's plan! Who are better test subjects than Ichigo and co for the Hugyouku if GJ plans to steal it?
or, with a little possibility, may be this isn't GJ but someone else in disguise (a vizard? ...maybe Shinji since he fought with him and knows how he looks...notice Orihime hasn't been shown).
Also the scene in next chapter could switch to Noitora or any other person which is fine by me since I want to know what happened to Chad and Rukia, who Noitora is after, if Tousen will interfere and how (he is watching after all) and what the heck Aizen is doing.

yanniv
May 27, 2007, 08:24 PM
Well Grimmjow has been showed to rebel quite a bit against Aizen. Helping Ichigo isn't out of the ordinary. Maybe he wants to use Ichigo to help him defeat Aizen? Grimmjow would only fight with Ichigo though, if this were to happen.

Or maybe he just wants to get Ichigo going again and make him train so they can fight at a later date.

Silhouette
May 27, 2007, 08:38 PM
GJ is a rebel alright but he always stood still when he felt Aizen's threat . This time GJ is going all the way even though he -in particular- was warned by Aizen. Shouldn't GJ be more mad at Tousen and Aizen than Ichigo? I mean it was Tousen who cut his arm and made him lose his espada rank with Aizen's approval!! while Ichigo was beat twice by GJ, you know I don't think GJ hates Ichigo so blindly for no reason that he will risk everything for the sake of another battle! This what makes me think GJ is actually working against Aizen not just breaking his orders this time. And if this turns out to be true, then GJ will need the assistance of stronger allies like Vasto Lordes not Ichigo who couldn't beat the 4th Espada let alone the 3 strongest and Aizen. Don't you think ?

yanniv
May 27, 2007, 09:22 PM
It is really hard to say right now. It appears Kubo is showing rebellion with the recent actions Grimmjow has taken in these past few chapters. I would say you are right in some way - just not agreeing with the idea that he can get Vast Lord's to help him out. He needs Ichigo and he is probably going to help him get stronger, but I doubt Grimmjow will help anyone but Ichigo. This is what I believe may happen.

I hope it's whats going through Kubo's mind.

Ben
May 27, 2007, 09:56 PM
Reminds me of a situation in DBZ when Goku and Piccolo unwillingly teamed up to beat Raditz, so maybe Ichigo and Grimmjow will do the same and become friends later on :D...

Unlikely, but not impossible...

And if this turns out to be true, then GJ will need the assistance of stronger allies like Vasto Lordes not Ichigo who couldn't beat the 4th Espada let alone the 3 strongest and Aizen. Don't you think ?
Well, If they did some planning and fought one opponent at a time, team GJ-Ichi could be quite lethal actually. We've seen what are the results of cooperation in the latest chapter, if not his underlings Szayel would kick the bucket...

Impel Down
May 28, 2007, 07:41 AM
Well, if Grimmjow is stronger than Ichigo, shouldn't he stand a better chance against Ulq?

Richo
May 28, 2007, 08:08 AM
GJ is a rebel alright but he always stood still when he felt Aizen's threat . This time GJ is going all the way even though he -in particular- was warned by Aizen. Shouldn't GJ be more mad at Tousen and Aizen than Ichigo? I mean it was Tousen who cut his arm and made him lose his espada rank with Aizen's approval!! while Ichigo was beat twice by GJ, you know I don't think GJ hates Ichigo so blindly for no reason that he will risk everything for the sake of another battle! This what makes me think GJ is actually working against Aizen not just breaking his orders this time. And if this turns out to be true, then GJ will need the assistance of stronger allies like Vasto Lordes not Ichigo who couldn't beat the 4th Espada let alone the 3 strongest and Aizen. Don't you think ?

GJ is only mad at ichigo for not being able to kill him twice in a row, first time being called back by tousen (then getting his arm cut off to madden him even more), so i doubt he will actualy team up with ichigo as he still hates him for not killing him. my gues would actualy be the following: he would drag ichigo to inoue let her heal him up and wanting to fight ichigo fair and square and be interupted again.
however for the nxt chapter i predict something differnt to see what became off rukia and shado, second gues would be indeed GJ with ichigo and last the ishida and renji fight.

cerventus
May 28, 2007, 10:13 AM
I think GJ would like to face a masked Ichigo in a real 1 to 1 fight that why he will bring him to Orihime.

Littlewig
May 28, 2007, 10:33 AM
Like I said eariler, I don't think Ichigo in hallow form can stand a chance against Grimmjaw, I think it's been proven evident so far.

Grimmjaw surely knows this because he probably been monitoring all of Ichigo's fights. I think he is going to tell Ichigo how to get stronger, and it has something to do with Orihime and his Hallow.

Ripht
May 28, 2007, 11:04 AM
I think grimmjaw wants rid of aizen, and so he's goin to help out ichigo. or ichigo is goin to go into this inner world and talk to his hollow side or someone and learn to control his hollow more, learn a new more, learn his full bankai release something like that i hav a feeling the next chapter will be an important one in ichigo's progress

Impel Down
May 28, 2007, 11:24 AM
Why would GJ not like Aizen? He's shown to like him before. Maybe he wants Ichigo to defeat Tousen and Ulq

genkizen
May 28, 2007, 04:53 PM
Like I said eariler, I don't think Ichigo in hallow form can stand a chance against Grimmjaw, I think it's been proven evident so far.

Really? During the fight against Grimjow Where Ichigo whipped out his mask he was wiping the floor with Grimmjow. Of course Grimmjow released is another story.

I definitely think Grimmjow is going to tell Orihime to heal Ichigo, as well as have an inner world sequence with Ichigo.

Impel Down
May 28, 2007, 07:45 PM
Ichigo didn't whoop Grimmjow with his mask on! He got in one good attack, and then GJ started beating him! And he only had one arm!

Silhouette
May 28, 2007, 07:46 PM
Well, If they did some planning and fought one opponent at a time, team GJ-Ichi could be quite lethal actually. We've seen what are the results of cooperation in the latest chapter, if not his underlings Szayel would kick the bucket...

This might be true if Ichigo and GJ try to take on one espada only, what if the 4th and the 3rd espadas were to fight together against them? The reason I said Vasto Lordes is because Aizen was talking about how he needed to assemble the VL before the winter war which implies that he hasn't been successful in doing it so far. So if GJ were to try to go against Aizen, the VL are the kind of allies he should seek.

Why would GJ not like Aizen? He's shown to like him before. Maybe he wants Ichigo to defeat Tousen and Ulq

My perception of GJ is that he's a mad dog who feared Aizen not necessarily liked him

Impel Down
May 28, 2007, 07:49 PM
Well, Ulq is obviously a Vastro Lorde, from the silhoutte shown of a Vasto Lorde mask.

Silhouette
May 28, 2007, 07:54 PM
You might be right but I don't see why would Aizen talk about the assembly of VLs if he's already got them....unless he didn't gather all of them

Impel Down
May 28, 2007, 08:09 PM
Well, the Espada must have a mix of types. Like Yammy's Adjustas, Aareuoilasdoillio is a Menos, and Ulq's a VL.

genkizen
May 28, 2007, 09:13 PM
Ichigo didn't whoop Grimmjow with his mask on! He got in one good attack, and then GJ started beating him! And he only had one arm!

He definitely got more than one good hit in against Grimmy, even left him quite bloody.

You're right though he did only have one arm. So the next time they fight it will be completely different, from both sides.

One Bad Mo Fo
May 29, 2007, 01:39 AM
I'd love to see a little exposition, so many unanswered questions. What's the deal with the marks on Ichigo's mask and why do they keep increasing. What's the real difference between Ajucas and VL and how do hollows go from one to the other? can they? Since we're in HM and several of the characters are running around with hollows I figured we'd get some more info before the plot takes it's next big turn, but maybe not.

yanniv
May 29, 2007, 03:28 AM
I'm sure all of those questions will be answered with due time. You have to remember, you can't just rush scenes because it just creates more holes in the story for Kubo to fill.

Though you did bring up an interesting thing about the marks on his mask increasing. I think it was a change in the way he wanted to do Ichigo's mask. But you never know...

miranu
May 29, 2007, 08:23 AM
Well my little story is:
Grimmjow will make Inoue, to ressurrect Ichigo, and want's to fight him, BUT Tousen Will appear, and tell GJ not to do so.. GJ will be furious and Attack Tousen.. and probably beat him pretty good :D Then Ulquiorra will come to save the general.. /or what the hell is touseN ? :XD/ There will Be an Ulquiorra Vs. Grimmjow fight and Ulqui will win, then leave GJ to die..
Inoue will be very helpfull, and resurrect GJ, and because GJ is oficially a traitor, he'll join forces, with Ichigo, to Survive, and to help them :D
Or something like that :D

Impel Down
May 29, 2007, 09:22 AM
How would it be different on both sides? Ichigo hasn't improved at all since their last fight.

Logikl
May 29, 2007, 12:14 PM
I wonder if we are close to the end of this arc?... I think this was just to have the reader realize what they are up against for the actual "war" that will be taking place in Kurakura City... It's also a good transition for Ichigo and co to realize what they really need to do in order to defeat Aizen and the Espada (I think the next couple of chapters will cover that...). On another note, I want to know what Aizen wants with Chad and his powers... is he going to try to turn Chad into an Arrancar somehow since he already has hollow-type abilities? I'm really looking forward to seeing how this all pans out...

Impel Down
May 29, 2007, 01:20 PM
The arc'll probably end when Ichigo beats Grimmjow or something. That, or all the Espada 6-10 are dead, so the strongest Espada are ready for the Winter War

Aonsaithya
May 29, 2007, 01:44 PM
About the marks on his mask.
I have no idea, but I made a little summary about those: http://users.tkk.fi/~ktammine/newfolderstripes/

As you can see, Ichigo's Vizard-mask has stripes on the chin as well, unlike the hollow.
Then again the hollow has those black eye-arounders or whatever they should be called. I think they make him look more sinister, as is likely intended by KT. I wonder if they have some other meaning as well. Also the stripes on the cheeks have been increasing from none to three at max, but now they've gone down to two.

Impel Down
May 29, 2007, 02:20 PM
Hm, that's interesting. So, you think they're a way to measure reiatsu or something? Like, three stripes is the highest and none is the lowest?

_ATMA
May 29, 2007, 02:40 PM
i think the strips might indicate something like how much ichigo has matured with his hallow side or a kind of like kills thing. i know when mechanics pull out engines with their cherry pickers they put tallies on the cherry picker to represent "kills" or engines they have pulled

ShinobiWrath
May 29, 2007, 02:53 PM
Hm, that's interesting. So, you think they're a way to measure reiatsu or something? Like, three stripes is the highest and none is the lowest?

Interesting indeed, you also notice The stripes on Ichigo's Hollow mask are nrever comepletely connected as opposed to His Vizard Hollow mask which not only has Chin stripes but all the stripes at the left side of his mask are attached to each other and they each meet at the tip where his nose should be. Strange, i too believe it's connected with Ichigo's reiatsu.

lexx
May 29, 2007, 03:50 PM
The way Ichigo's mask stripes are drawn does not follow any consistent observable pattern.

One Bad Mo Fo
May 29, 2007, 07:52 PM
About the marks on his mask.
I have no idea, but I made a little summary about those: http://users.tkk.fi/~ktammine/newfolderstripes/

As you can see, Ichigo's Vizard-mask has stripes on the chin as well, unlike the hollow.
Then again the hollow has those black eye-arounders or whatever they should be called. I think they make him look more sinister, as is likely intended by KT. I wonder if they have some other meaning as well. Also the stripes on the cheeks have been increasing from none to three at max, but now they've gone down to two.

Cool Aonsaithya, nice of you to lay it out like that. The first time the mask came out with Urahara it had two forehead stripes (though three were drawn in the anime). Also in 222 when Ichico molted and returned to his normal/visard form he had 3 new stripes in the chin and one more on the forehead(but still only two on the cheek). When he fights GJ there are three on the cheek and it's unclear how many are on the chin, though there are definitely 3 cheek and 4 chin stripes when he fights Ulquiorra. I've never caught the number going back down, but they can run together quiet often on small panels. It brings up alot of other questions but I don't think this is the right thread for that sort of stuff.

genkizen
May 29, 2007, 11:53 PM
How would it be different on both sides? Ichigo hasn't improved at all since their last fight.

Yea you're right about Ichigo not improving much since the last time he fought Grimmjow, but think about the nature of Shounin mangas and think about how obliterated Ichigo is right now.
He frikkin looks like he's dead/near dead in the last panel we see him in. He is definitely going to have some kind of power boost after or soon after this is over.

btn2k3
May 30, 2007, 01:22 AM
The stripes might be like a rpm gauge. The more there are the higher his abilities.

I can't wait to see the expression Inoue is going to have when she see's Ichigo's chest wound.

Renji and Ishida need to get out of that room so Renji can at least go Ban Kai. But they first need to tend to his wounds as well.
Sometimes Renji is more emo then Uri looks.

Chad should still be alive he only had section of his shield cut off. Rukia's the only other one besides Ichigo that's been completely fubar'd.

Hmm what would hurt more: Having a hand put into your chest right next to your heart or having a Trident shoved through you right below the rib cage?

Aonsaithya
May 30, 2007, 01:27 AM
The chest thing would not hurt the tiniest bit. Too much pain, you'll block it out and just die :D

About the marks, It seems he had the most stripes while going against GJ, and after getting the mask broken and his ass beaten, some of them disappeared. It might indeed be like btn2k3 said.

An interesting question; is Ichigo himself aware of the stripes increasing and decreasing? It's a mask so basically he should have no idea, and likely does not pull it off to pose in front of a mirror.

omgShikagami
June 01, 2007, 08:28 PM
That was really predicable -_- i think all of us could see that coming though so i guess i shouldn't be too upset.

Although I thought the ending was great, that was the closest so seeing any emotions from Ulquiorra, be it anger...

endofjulia
June 01, 2007, 08:38 PM
That was really predicable -_- i think all of us say that coming though so i guess i shouldn't be too upset.

Although I thought the ending was great, that was the closest so seeing any emotions from Ulquiorra, be it anger...

Agreed. Also, it'll be interesting to see the extent of Ulquiorra's anger. Will he kill Grimmjow or will he just scold him a bit? (Although, scolding might = loss of another arm hehe) Or will he surprise us and say "heal everyone and then get the hell outta my face." ?

Now I'm thinking "What about Chad and Rukia?" From the minute Grimmjow went to Orihime, we didn't have to worry about Ichigo, but it's been a while since we've heard anything from the Chad and Rukia front. I don't think Chad is too bad off, but we didn't really get to see the extent of his last injuries so who knows. And Rukia... geez, the girl was skewered!

*worries* :(

ninetailfox84
June 02, 2007, 07:41 AM
wow, this chapter was awesome! After reading this chapter i feel like naruto is a lame manga.

woof
June 02, 2007, 09:24 AM
Gj and Ichigo couldnt beet U. together Gj might be stronger than Ichigo but Ichigo couldnt even drag some blood out of U. 1on1 ...

thats what I think about them teaming up ^^

Impel Down
June 02, 2007, 10:33 AM
Oh, FINALLY! I've been waiting for a chapter that wasn't predictable for ages! I mean, I had NO clue what was going to happen next!

sKaR
June 02, 2007, 04:03 PM
i predicted this as 1 of the outcomes few chapters back as grimmjaws favor.Soo predictable bleach has become.N i said it would b soo lame if grimmjaw revived ichigo just to kick his ass again.N a check on that option too.Disappointing...

Tailsnake
June 02, 2007, 04:14 PM
people have been predicting from when Ulloquira defeated Ichigo a month ago, Bleach is getting way too predictable.

Impel Down
June 02, 2007, 04:14 PM
The most unpredictable thing was Aizen. That's it. We need a new Aizen this arc. I think we need Stark to be the Aizen of the Espada and join Team Ichigo. Of course, after that it'll have to be Team Stark.

alia
June 02, 2007, 04:43 PM
yes it is getting way too predictable, or maybe kubo has another plot twist, you never know...

finitesaidness
June 02, 2007, 04:44 PM
Don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but Ulquiorra's hollow hole has been moved a little down from his throat (see Chs.191-192). What's up?

Impel Down
June 02, 2007, 04:49 PM
Yeah, it used to be on his throat, but now it's at his collar bone. Weird. And Lolly and Menolly looked oddly sexy this chapter.

finitesaidness
June 02, 2007, 04:54 PM
Yeah, it used to be on his throat, but now it's at his collar bone. Weird. And Lolly and Menolly looked oddly sexy this chapter.

KT is consistent with big breasted female characters (except Rukia and Stark's fraccion.). I hope the anime doesn't edit out the skin they're showing like they did with Yoruichi by giving her an undershirt.

Silhouette
June 02, 2007, 09:15 PM
Orihime didn't seem to have a problem when she healed the two shinigami's that Ulquiorra attacked (with what looked like Cero from the way they were wounded) so I am assuming that the damage caused by an espada's body is larger than that caused by his/her cero. This makes me wounder what kind of damage would be caused by a released Ulquiorra and if it will be even greater.

Also, I don't think Ichigo is 100% healed since Orihime cannot remove Ulquiorra's reiatsu from his body. I wonder if this will affect Ichigo and how!!.

Impel Down
June 03, 2007, 08:38 AM
So, he can't heal a stab to the chest, but she can heal obliteration? Again, Kubo is being inconsistant with the plot so far.

otaku-garu
June 03, 2007, 09:06 AM
i dont think grimjow is capable of grand scheming..
i think he just wants to fight ichigo...

but since ulquiorra has appeared, we're looking at ulquiorra vs grimmjow.
plus i think some of captains/vice-caps from the 13 squad might appear later on to help kurosaki and the others out..

.. i wonder if rukia'll die.

Impel Down
June 03, 2007, 09:26 AM
I doubt they'd kill Rukia off. But Grimmjow vs. Ulquiorra does seem near. I'm guessing Grimmjow will get killed, and they'll all escape, since they don't need to find Inoue anymore. As for Zaera, Ishida, and Renji....it's anyone's guess. Chad could kill off Octavo and it wouldn't be too much of a stretch for Kubo.

otaku-garu
June 04, 2007, 06:33 AM
.... i hope it starts soon...

anyway, I just wonder who exactly is uno espada..

Impel Down
June 04, 2007, 09:12 AM
My guess is Stark, but that's just because I think that the lazy guys should always be the best...and Stark is my fav Espada.

Remus
June 04, 2007, 12:54 PM
Noitora said himself he is the strongest but maybe he is just pissed because he gets no proper prey.

Impel Down
June 04, 2007, 01:12 PM
Exactly, he thinks he's the strongest because Stark is lazy. He thinks he actually does stuff, so that makes him stronger than Stark.

Tailsnake
June 04, 2007, 03:18 PM
The fact that Noitora feels the need to prove himself means that he is very unlikely to be the #1 espada. I would place him at 2 or 3, just under #1 and killing strong enemies to prove his strength to Aizen (and therefore gain the rank of #1).

Anyway, Impel Down, please stop with the 1 line long replies.

Impel Down
June 04, 2007, 03:20 PM
That was two lines, what I had just posted. But I don't think Noitora would be as low as 3, because at that point you shouldn't think you can jump ahead to primero. Halibel seems like #3 to me, I dunno why. The black guy is probably #5, which puts the old guy at #7.

otaku-garu
June 05, 2007, 05:46 AM
wait, correct me if i'm wrong, but when did noitora said he needed to prove himself?

if my memory serves correct, he let chad go alive because he believes that "one doesnt become strong by conquering the weak" or something..

yanniv
June 05, 2007, 05:51 AM
He let Chad be because even if he killed him, it wouldn't prove that he is the strongest Espada. That is why he took off looking for the opponent who he thought was strong enough to prove himself.

otaku-garu
June 05, 2007, 09:22 AM
oh i see.

lolz gotta focus on reading more.

i wonder if seeing an ichigo + grimjow vs ulquiorra fight would be too much of a stretch.

Impel Down
June 05, 2007, 03:01 PM
With Ichigo, that makes it a huge stretch. He lost before, he'll be no help a second time. But, you know what would make it HUGE stretch? If Noitora showed up to kill Ichigo.

Tailsnake
June 05, 2007, 03:13 PM
oh i see.

lolz gotta focus on reading more.

i wonder if seeing an ichigo + grimjow vs ulquiorra fight would be too much of a stretch.

I was thinking the same thing. I'm pretty sure Grimjaw will join them, he seems like the Renji of this arc.

otaku-garu
June 05, 2007, 10:19 PM
well a very subversive renji for that matter....

.. but wouldn't it be weird if kubo would just make this look like soul society 2?
.... lolz i just wish that some of the captains would make the save of the day..

Impel Down
June 06, 2007, 03:27 PM
Byakuya sent Rukia and Renji. That's saving the day enough for him. And I doubt Grimmjow will join them. Firstly, he totally hates Ichigo, and makes it personally, whereas Renji had nothing personal with Ichigo, and he understood his reasons for coming.

Remus
June 06, 2007, 04:12 PM
Grimmjow ally with Ichigo ? Well he is quite pissed at both Ulqui and Aizen but doing that would be too much I suppose.But after rereading some chapters I came to the conclusion that Grimmjow is the only one suitable to betray Aizen. In the chapter of the Espada meeting he wanted to kill them all but was hindered by Aizen who made him kneel by releasing his Reiatsu. I do like Grimmjow though. He is the cocky type who pisses people off just out of sheer fun. And I bet he has much more up his sleeve then just #6.

Impel Down
June 06, 2007, 04:42 PM
Stark seems pretty likely to betray Aizen to me. He doesn't seem to give a fuck about what he says, and, because I KNOW he's gonna be Primero, he could probably kill Aizen for waking him up or infuriating him or something.

gigantor21
June 06, 2007, 06:49 PM
^ I don't think Stark is #1 (mostly because of my breast fetish)--but regardless of who it is, I think Aizen's still WAY stronger. He wouldn't keep around underlings who could match him, let alone surpass him, because he needs people who know they're beneath him in his forces. Makes them a lot easier to manipulate.

Impel Down
June 06, 2007, 08:25 PM
It's a shonen. There's no WAY they're going to make a woman primero. I'm not being sexist, I'm just saying. And Aizen is stronger, of course, but I'm saying that one of them could still try to oppose him, and get their ass handed to them right then and there.
[hr]
First off, it's a shonen. There's no way they'll make Halbeil primero. I'm not being sexist, I'm just saying. And I know Aizen is stronger. Of course he is. But an Espada can still oppose him, even if they'll totally get their ass whooped.

gigantor21
June 06, 2007, 09:40 PM
^ What about Kurohime? The main character may have been a guy, but the strongest character in the series was clearly her. So I don't see it as much of a stretch, especially since titillation would be a major factor in both cases anyway. And I don't see Stark being 1st when Kyoraku (who's basically the same character) shares one of the top spots with Ukitake.

But in all honesty, I wouldn't mind either way, since Ulquiorra's rank pretty much shot down my initial predictions anyway.

Impel Down
June 07, 2007, 05:21 PM
Yeah, I'd been putting Stark at slot 2 with Ulquiorra at primero, but him being fourth fucks everything up. Eh, at least seeing the rankings falling into place is pretty interesting, at least for me it is. And Yourichi isn't really AT Kisuke's level, at least she isn't the strongest. She couldn't defeat Yammy perfectly.

ttxdragon
June 07, 2007, 06:03 PM
Even though the new chapter is nearly out, please try to stay a bit on topic ^^;

I would appreciate it ^^