PDA

View Full Version : About GK Reviews...

Gold Knight
May 30, 2007, 03:55 PM
With the lack of GK reviews the last 2 weeks, this might come as no surprise to anybody. But I felt like I might as well announce it anyway.

These days I've not felt like analyzing a manga in so much words as I've been doing lately in my reviews. Lately I've just been reading Naruto chapters in one quick go and then moving on to something else... XD

But I'll try to drop in every now and then with the occasional review, though, if a particular chapter has me hooked. As well as add my own thoughts on other reviews being written here.

And maybe I'll start up another streak of reviews later this summer.

But this is just to let everybody know that they should not wait for my reviews every week right now, because there may not be any. Maybe just consider me on a vacation.

I'll letcha know when I'm ready to go at it weekly again. ^^

Okay.. Props. and thanks for letting your fans know.. :)

conan
May 30, 2007, 06:38 PM
well we really did see this coming, but at least you told us, thanks for all the reviews youve done for now, and you've already started the tradition, we have steady weekly reviews for other manga too, so have a good vacation :).

sahugani
May 30, 2007, 07:17 PM
the review sections will miss you and wouldn't be what they are now if not for you, so enjoy your break from reviewing

SilveryShadows
May 30, 2007, 07:29 PM
Your reviews were enjoyable to read. Hope to see your reviews back again soon (but not in any hurry ^^)

MadDog
May 30, 2007, 07:35 PM
Yeah, your reviews always offered up great insight into the latest chapters. Definetly a hightlight each week, along with the chapter. Enjoy your vacation!

kiddo7
May 30, 2007, 07:48 PM
It is probably because of your reviews that I actually became active on these forums. They are part of what makes MH such a special place. and like it has been said before, you started a tradition that has taken on a life of its own, with each major manga having a weekly review now.
We very much appreciate what you have done. And I wish you a relaxing "vacation" If you do decide to come back to reviewing, I will be reading your reviews. If however, you decide to go on to other things, then may you be as successful in your new endeavors as you where in reviewing.

lordHokage
May 30, 2007, 10:28 PM
Hey GK, take all the time you need and remember always, priority takes precedence. :)

CopyNinjaKakashi
May 30, 2007, 10:34 PM
We can't take your place, but some of us will do our best to keep the seat warm =D.

walkie
May 31, 2007, 03:23 PM
No GK reviews??? come on..

then i will not stop by mangahelpers anymore!!!!! :P :D

Stiluz
May 31, 2007, 03:26 PM
Nooooooooooooes. What am I going to read while eating now then?

Gold Knight
May 31, 2007, 08:07 PM
Gimme more Zarosaki and who knows, Stiluz...

Thanks for all the warm words, people. I'm sure there will be others who will keep up the fun tradition of Naruto reviewing here. ;)

In the meanwhile you guys can always ask me questions about the latest chapters in the GK thread (over in "Meet the Moderators") and I will answer 'em... just don't expect accompanying images XD

juUnior
June 01, 2007, 05:21 AM
Really sad that You will leave for some time reviewing Naruto, I really enjoyed reading them.. and I hope that GK, You will fast come back to reviewing ;p xDxDxD

btw. I hoped to see review of chapter 344, because it was reapearance of FINALLY team 8 back in action, and I was looking forward to seeing what you will say about it, but oh well : (

Anyway, hoped to see someday a newish and collish review from you GK :D

matsyes
June 01, 2007, 08:28 AM
Umm no Gk reviews ... I'll really miss them they were one of the highlights with every Naruto chapter ... But take a vaction break as long as you want and come back to reviewing when ur recharged :D

Stiluz
June 01, 2007, 09:26 AM
Gimme more Zarosaki and who knows, Stiluz...

1 chapter = 4 weeks worth of reviews!

(And new website/forums soon, remember to check our thread here for updates - Reaver showed me the site design and it's like ohmygod awesome, interactivity and stuff! ;))

Uchiha Slayer
June 02, 2007, 08:00 AM
I usually dont post nothing in your review GK, because I just enjoy reading your superb input from the chapters...So I just decided to say thanks for all your hard work you put into your reviews and even though I dont post nothing in your reviews like many others we all apreciate the effort you put into your work...I know life can get busy so take your time and come back refreshed...Thanks

Gold Knight
June 04, 2007, 12:01 AM
btw. I hoped to see review of chapter 344, because it was reapearance of FINALLY team 8 back in action, and I was looking forward to seeing what you will say about it, but oh well : (

Maybe I'll do volume reviews for when I come back, to cover what I missed. That was suggested to me since I had done it before, and I will probably do that.

Again, thanks guys. And Stiluz, of course I will keep abreast of Zarosaki developments, I don't want to be seen as a caveman stuck in the dark ages.