PDA

View Full Version : Anime Naruto: Shippuden - EP 017

Agrias
June 07, 2007, 09:00 AM
RAW

Anime Tengoku - Streaming (http://www.animetengoku.org/Naruto_Shippuuden_17.html)
AVI RAW by Naruto Hajime - brazilian site (http://www.usaupload.net/d/smiwah9997a)
Saiyaman RAW Torrent (http://bt.saiyaman.info/download.php?id=4571&file=%5BS%5EM%5D+Naruto+Shippuuden+17+RAW.avi.torrent)

SUBS
Portuguese-BR sub by Animesplus - RMVB (http://rapidshare.com/files/35829978/AnPLUS_fansub_Naruto_Shippuuden_017.rmvb)
English Sub by Dattebayo (http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/ns017.torrent)

dantheman0000
June 07, 2007, 12:54 PM
Nice one :)

alexandrosgnr
June 07, 2007, 01:15 PM
thnx

mageofdeath
June 07, 2007, 01:42 PM
man the pace of the anime really begins to wear on people, I'm like hurry up already...

kyubisharingan
June 07, 2007, 01:42 PM
thanks alot^^

AkabBalam
June 07, 2007, 03:10 PM
man the pace of the anime really begins to wear on people, I'm like hurry up already...

I agree with you. mageofdeath. it's not like they're going to catch up to the manga. Any time soon.

kyubisharingan
June 07, 2007, 03:34 PM
man....what a great episode. its the episode i have been waiting for, for so long....i nearly cried when the gaara scence came up T_T

notBowen
June 07, 2007, 03:45 PM
I agree about pacing on this show completely most of the time, but I felt this episode was quite well done.

godofthesunn
June 07, 2007, 04:37 PM
beleive it

Yondaime-Uzumaki
June 07, 2007, 04:43 PM
Awsom episode, I Really hope they keep the same Animation of this episode through the whole anime. I Dont want to see the crap they showed us the during the last 16 episodes.

Edit: That's the episode coolitman was waitting for. . -_-;

lordHokage
June 07, 2007, 05:31 PM
Thanks a lot. This episode was great.

The Leader’s eye reaction when Uzumaki Naruto name was mentioned was just priceless. His eyes are almost the exact color of Deidara which is almost the same as Naruto, BLUE. :yondaime :wtf

Dralaquan
June 07, 2007, 05:31 PM
Thanks for this !

strongarm85
June 07, 2007, 05:39 PM
You know, I've said it elsewhere, but I'll say it again here. AL's eyes look exactly like Haku's.

notBowen
June 07, 2007, 09:45 PM
In case anyone else didn't notice, no episode next week.

Agrias
June 07, 2007, 10:13 PM
And worse, looks like the next episode won´t be 1h long. ;/

OhDearMoshe
June 08, 2007, 01:04 AM
Dattebayo subs out

Tis a link here (http://yhbt.mine.nu/)

Edit ah crud second page? Didn't notice......dang thought no one posted a link

Stuff.it
June 08, 2007, 03:30 AM
Zee download, from bit do not work no?

laughing@you
June 08, 2007, 07:24 AM
My question is, when Gaara is doing that little monologue of his at the end, was that gaara talking about himself dying questioning his existence, or was it Shukaku that was identifying himself as Gaara?

mizu172
June 08, 2007, 07:31 AM
YAY - great animation! the drawings weren't that bad this time! and gaara looked cool^_^ this makes me happy. hope they keep it up this way, I already skipped the ugly animated episodes -.-

Gold Knight
June 08, 2007, 07:31 AM
I think it had to be Gaara, but who knows. We'll probably never know for sure. XD It may have been Gaara looking at himself as he used to be in the past with Shukaku. For a moment I thought he was going to kiss himself, though. :p

This episode wasn't bad, the Akatsuki scenes were improved over the manga, and it had a little more sense of dramatic urgency. But it wasn't action-packed at all either, just a filler episode until the action starts happening. Hopefully the new few episodes won't disappoint, although from the preview next week seems kind of slow again.

imported_rock_Lee
June 08, 2007, 08:31 AM
is it possible to watch the subbed anime anywhere online? Cant use Bittorrent here.. :/

coolitman
June 08, 2007, 09:32 AM
aaaah stupid download taking so long!!! i wanna see this great animation everyone's talking about!

kadodo
June 08, 2007, 09:34 AM
Want to watch the subb online?

here: http://www.veoh.com/videos/v597150dp4YqyXy?searchId=7293289709228441582&rank=0

coolitman
June 08, 2007, 09:40 AM
ooh thank you kadodo be back to write a comment in 23:04 minutes!:D

kadodo
June 08, 2007, 09:45 AM
You welcome.

Now for my comments on this episode. It was a good episode for me. There was no fight or anything like that but we were able to see the death of Gaara :scry . Anyways, this episode will be the one leading to the fights that some of us were waiting for.

coolitman
June 08, 2007, 10:14 AM
yay so good its getting so exciting with all the fights coming up and the bit with gaara was so sad...and kankurou has such a cute picture!

Edit: That's the episode coolitman was waitting for. . -_-;

well duh! surely even guys would agree that naruto looked hot today...and stop making fun of me!

LotusBlade
June 08, 2007, 07:31 PM
Finally we are getting to the real fights (hopefully). THey'll probably do a whole episode on the Button hook entry (shown at the end) seeing as they are soooo slow in progressing in the anime. we'll just have to wait and see i guess

evaJ
June 09, 2007, 12:00 AM
I liked this one a lot! The pacing might be slow, but they take their time to develop the characters and let you actually care for them. So far it hasn't bored me yet. And nice usage of the filler character into this episode. Adds more to the story and other characters like Temari and also Kankuro in his scene.

It's going to take a while before they get to the good fights with the whole tv schedule that's ahead.

MadDog
June 09, 2007, 12:40 AM
Good episode. It's interesting that kuinochi that Temari hangs out with has had a decent amount of screen time for a background character. I don't beleive she was even shown in the manga, but I could be wrong.

coolitman
June 09, 2007, 05:47 AM
i think she was in the final filler arc as gaaras student so maybe they're just trying to continue it on from the fillers

Az3r
June 09, 2007, 07:46 PM
She's one of the Gaara fangirls :darn . Just look at the end of Gaara rescue chapter when he's revived. There are two girls squealing about how cool Gaara is. I think one of them is her.

Loloba
June 09, 2007, 08:06 PM
well duh! surely even guys would agree that naruto looked hot today...and stop making fun of me!

well duh! He's Only saying the thruth

Awsom episode, i'm waiting to see Team gai fight with their clones

mrwhos
June 14, 2007, 03:44 PM
I know this is a little bit off-topic and i couldn't find a thread about this. Since when have the TV station change the airdates and 2 weeks betwhen them? Does this mean they are showing 2 chapters in 1 episode?

Az3r
June 15, 2007, 08:38 PM
Well, this happens often really. And not just for Naruto, this also applied to other anime series. The station sometimes make up for this with 2 in 1 episodes the next week, yeah, but after that it goes as usual. I don't know the reason though. Maybe others can explain better. :oh

OhDearMoshe
June 18, 2007, 07:13 AM
Well doesn't look like they will show both eps back to back although they may decide to.

Next episodes are called Button Hook Entry and Team Gai's enemies according to wiki. Looks like it won't get interesting for at least 2-3 weeks!

Usually they do they do this for a number of reasons. Something else being aired in its place, a holiday of some sort, sometimes even they next episode was animated as an hour long special and thus just don't air it the same way.