PDA

View Full Version : CopyNinjaKakashi's Review of Naruto 357

CopyNinjaKakashi
June 09, 2007, 05:05 PM
http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/7021/titlemh4.png
I told you Tobi! It's time for CopyNinjaKakashi's Review of Naruto 357!

Yes, it's that time again. Hopefully I have worked out all the kinks this time. Thanks to:

Kylara: RAW
Nihongaeri: Translation
Kokotas: Scanlation from which images are pulled

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/536/narutoyamatoattackxk9.png
1.Naruto and Yamato spring into action!

So Kabuto took some remains of Oro and integrated them into his body. However it is a powerful force and is now trying to consume Kabuto. I thought this was pretty interesting. I am still not 100% certain that Oro is gone from Sasuke. I still think Oro's "soul" or whatever you want to call it is within Sasuke. It still should make things interesting. If Kabuto can't control Oro's cellsand what not, we will have Oro reborn. I thought it was pretty neat how Naruto and Yamato working together was pretty neat. It didn't work, but it was a pretty sweet image.

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/6488/kabutovsnarutohw4.png
2. Dust in the Wind

So Kabuto want to fight Naruto, after he avenges Orochimaru's death. This is all assuming he isn't consumed by Oro's power. So now Sasuke is being chased by three groups: Konoha, Akatsuki (Deidara and Tobi), and now Kabutomaru. Somehow I don't think Kabutomaru will succeed in fighting Sasuke. I had always hoped that Kabuto would end up fighting Kakashi. There seemed to be some tension between them during the Chuunin exam. Clearly, Kishi is taking Kabuto in a different direction. It was neat to see Kabuto disappearing. Reminded me of Kurenai while fighting Itachi and Kisame, or Zangetsu and Hollow Ichigo in Bleach.

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/358/sasukebugao9.png
3. Good thing Sasuke has his own bug zapper

Sasuke has clearly mastered Chidori and how to manipulate its shape. Here he uses it to create electric needles (from what I saw) to take out Deidara's bugs. I really don't want Sasuke to win this fight, or if he does, he struggles to win. We also saw Tobi get sliced by Sasuke and then get up like a zombie. It will be interesting to see his abilities, and we will soon I think...

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/4909/tobiku1.png
4. Tobi- always the kidder

Just like last week, there is some solid humor provided in the form of Tobi. Here he laments Deidara's demise, albeit a bit too soon. I really think we'll always see humor through Tobi, but I don't doubt that he will soon be a bit more serious. He provides some humor, without taking up pages of the chapter.

http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/4185/naruto357pg1617ag7.png
5. Go big or go home!

So Deidara has decided to make a big dragon. That's well and good, but he obviously can't make it explode, since it would take out him and Tobi. I wonder what he has in mind. Obviously from Tobi's remark of getting ready, there will be a form of teamwork involved. Something that big also won't be able to outmaneuver Sasuke's speed.

Next week should be interesting, that's for sure.

Chapter Grade: A-

This was another pretty solid chapter that had a good pace and illustrations. Next week hopefully we'll see what Tobi and Deidara have planned. I also hope we get to see what is in the notes that Kabuto gave to Naruto. I doubt we'll see much. I imagine we will get brief glimpses of several of Konoha and Hebi's other members. Hope you enjoyed the review. Now let's discuss!

Not bad Review you got here..

Anyhow, Tobi seems to be Humorous,funny & strong.. I think he's stronger than Diedara. I think the only way Diedara leave that battle alive that if sasuke went after Tobi. It seems like Tobi is being a "YES Man" to diedara.

Sasuke seems like he learn alot of stuff from Orochimaru.. and it continue to show in is battle against Diedara..

Well, kabuto is a nut case. Most people don’t understand what Kabuto did... But Kabuto don’t have orochimaru inside of him. He has Orochimaru experiment body inside of him. Orochimaru experiment on is own body. And that body that is like bacteria that take over cells. Orochimaru still inside of sasuke and he’ll get release one day before the manga end.

lordHokage
June 09, 2007, 06:15 PM
I am still not 100% certain that Oro is gone from Sasuke. I still think Oro's "soul" or whatever you want to call it is within Sasuke. It still should make things interesting. If Kabuto can't control Oro's cellsand what not, we will have Oro reborn.

Somehow I don't think Kabutomaru will succeed in fighting Sasuke. I had always hoped that Kabuto would end up fighting Kakashi.

Good review as always, keep it up. I agree with your comments. :)

I think Orochimaru’s soul is within Sasuke too, it only a matter of time before we have two Orochimaru's. I think Kabutomaru vs. Sasuke will succeed. Kakashi is the third person on his lists.:eyeroll

CopyNinjaKakashi
June 09, 2007, 07:02 PM
Thanks guys.

Karma-Yeah, Orochimaru's true body that Kabuto integrated with is that of a snake and most like a parasite to an extent. It may be more like a virus that invades a cell and uses it to accomplish its own goals.

Lord Hokage-Somehow we will see a resolution with one of these Oro's. I think the Oro is Sasuke's mind is the one we all know and love. Kabuto is definitely more serpent-like. I guess time will tell when ORo's new physical body (Kabuto) meets where his spirit is (within Sasuke). I have a feeling Kabuto may interrupt Sasuke's battle with Akatsuki or come after it's over.

lordHokage
June 09, 2007, 07:44 PM
Thanks guys.

Lord Hokage-Somehow we will see a resolution with one of these Oro's. I think the Oro is Sasuke's mind is the one we all know and love. Kabuto is definitely more serpent-like. I guess time will tell when ORo's new physical body (Kabuto) meets where his spirit is (within Sasuke). I have a feeling Kabuto may interrupt Sasuke's battle with Akatsuki or come after it's over.

You welcome. :)

Whenever Kabuto and Sasuke come together, Orochimaru will be rebirth for sure. It would be very interesting to have a three way battle with Kabuto, Sasuke and Akatsuki. :eyeroll

Thanks guys.

Karma-Yeah, Orochimaru's true body that Kabuto integrated with is that of a snake and most like a parasite to an extent. It may be more like a virus that invades a cell and uses it to accomplish its own goals.

Exactly what i was saying.. That's why Kabuto mention he wanted to control Orochimaru power. Because Orochimaru power - is the Experiments he did on is own body.

Orochimaru's experiment body is like a parasite. and i think it control similar to spider man 3.. where spider man was woring that black spider suit that change is behavior.. its the same going to happen to Kabuto. its not going to be Kabuto anymore.

Orochimaru is still inside of sasuke. he's either dead or going to reveal later down in the manga that he's still kicking. waiting for a opening..