PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 303 Discussions [Naruto]

Gold Knight
April 07, 2006, 03:32 PM
Here is the:
302 RAW/Translation/Scanlation Thread (http://http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=2629.0)

Didn't expect that for Sai to meet Naruto's team so soon, and being willing to spill all the beans. Guess we're headed for Sai's explanation of what Danzou and the 'Root' organization is up to, that much is obvious - but will Kabuto catch them before he gets to say anything?

What do you think? Predict away!

--------------------------
P.S. Don't forget to post in the Spoilers subforum (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?board=25.0) if you have any information regarding the spoilers or summaries of the next chapter, or the Naruto Toshokan (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?board=31.0) or the Mega Convo (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=220.0) here if you want to talk about Naruto even more.

Remus
April 07, 2006, 03:36 PM
Aye aye. If only I was a bit slower I would have seen this.
Well I think they will have a little talk with Sai and Kabuto joins them.
Maybe we have some fighting as well.

p.s.: Sorry for opening the other thread Gold Knight

Hermie
April 07, 2006, 03:42 PM
I think Kabuto being jealous of the new kids on the block will mount up to something, perhaps even helping naruto & co?

last one here
April 07, 2006, 03:51 PM
Kabuto stainds behind them.
Kabuto: Ohh don't mind me contenue talking
Team 7(thinking): OH $H!T we're busted
Kabuto:my mistakes have have a way of becoming advances

Cbot
April 07, 2006, 03:55 PM
Maybe they gonna hide or break into a fight with Kabuto.

DeadlySink
April 07, 2006, 04:02 PM
I think that Sai is only trying to show himself defeated in order to gain time for Orochimaru and Kabuto to come. Kabuto said it, "if you want something, stay here and speak". So, Kabuto is coming now, and...perhaps Sasuke!

kadoman
April 07, 2006, 04:07 PM
If Kabuto is pissed about Oro suggesting he is a lowly suborinate, he might actually choose this moment to betray him. He has always walked a thin loyalty line with Oro (in my opinion). He may walk in on the kids and actually help them out in some way, shape or form. But on the other hand, Sai is so obviously stalling for time, as I'm sure he is aware Kabuto is on his way. Can't think how the fight would be structured if there was to be one.

Demon Nin
April 07, 2006, 04:34 PM
I'd say a 3 on 3 fight would be nice, no oro action will happen probably because we just saw a huge fight involving him. It would be Sai/Kabuto/Sasuke vs. Naruto/Yam/Sakura.
I don't know the full extent of Yamato's skills yet but it would be a tough battle for his team. They have to take on a medical ninja not to mention a fully developed sharingan,
which i doubt any of them can handle unless Naruto went Kyuubi. And from that little demonstration of genjutsu from our friend Sasuke i can say he's DEFINETLY improved.

Morrigan
April 07, 2006, 05:31 PM
well in the next chapter there wouldn't be probobly much action... Sai will tell Team 7 whole thing about Danzou's plan, Naruto would not believe in what he just heard, Sakura and Yamato quite the same... the next thing will be Kabuto's entrance... the team most predictibly will hide somewhere, but Yamato will do sth about Sai to be sure that he won't tell a thing to Kabuto (some jutsu or whatever...). Kabuto will take envelope from Sais bed and leave without a word, but after closing the door he will rush to Oro and tell him that they have some intruders... well, alnd here we have Sasuke^^ the rest will be in 303...

as for the Danzou's plan, I can remember sth that Orochimary said to Kabuto long time ago (while chuunin fights were almost to end) it was chapter 88. Kabuto mentioned that there would be a war, and the one who will begin it will be Sasuke (or in other words Oro will use Sasuke to start that war). I think that it wasn't about previous crush of Konoha but about this very time - 3 years after that battle. So Danzou sent Sai to spy on Orochimaru's movements, couse he probobly don't trust him, you know Orochimaru is much stronger than Danziu (I think^^'') so he is sceared about "changing plans". About Sasuke, the reason why he won't turn to Konoha with Naruto and co. is that he is the one who will (according to Oro's plan) start this war... I don't know how (out of ideas^^''), but he maybe won't even meet with Naruto and Sakura... at least not yet...

p.s. - sorry for language, It's far better for me to talk than to make spelling and grammar mistakes^^'' but I hope you get my piont :)

Predator
April 07, 2006, 05:45 PM
This could be a nice chance for Team Kakashi to catch Sasoris spy aka Kabuto and then some could retreat while Naruto looks for Sasuke.
I don't think Sasuke will show up this chapter. If there will be some kind of a fight, it will be at the very best Sai and Kabuto vs, Naruto, Sakura and Yamato. At their state this is a nice disposition of strengths.

hohly
April 07, 2006, 05:55 PM
Remember that Kishi made us see that Kabuto was suspicious of Sai, seeing him with Team 7 in the lair, will mark Sai as a traitor for Kabuto.

Oh and the next title is Betrayal !

I don't think we'll be seeing Oro or Sasuke in the lair, they're gone trainning...

If fighting begins, maybe Kabuto could backstab Sai even if fighting alongside. Naruto would save Sai, Sakura would then cure him and we'd have the usual : "Why are you doing this... ?" TADAM !

ikuroi
April 07, 2006, 07:06 PM
This will go like this, when kabuto comes he will act by a small chat then attack, Sai will attack one of them as well... so it will be a 2vs3, my guess is that

Kabuto VS Naruto & Sakura

Sai VS Yamoto

mageofdeath
April 07, 2006, 07:22 PM
I see another chapter of talking followed by a chapter of chasing oro/sasuke yet again...
but hopefully kishi will be kind and give us a fight...

walkie
April 07, 2006, 07:39 PM
all i can say seeing sasuke is delayed for a few chapters ;)

stashlova
April 07, 2006, 07:54 PM
Sai will continue his act of knowingly betraying Team 7 just as a front.

He realized that Kabuto was approaching and could hear what they were saying, so he will continue with his fake betrayal.

When Kabuto reaches the room, there will be a fight between Team 7 and Sai w/ Kabuto.

Sometime during that fight(most likely the end of the chapter), Sai will turn on Kabuto when he has his guard down.

They will capture Kabuto and begin to question him.

abdulahi
April 07, 2006, 08:38 PM
I think after sai tells some of roots goals. sasuke will have heard it all as he was standing behind the door. and for kabuto i think he turn around at the beginning of the chapter and just continue with whatever i guess. chapter will end with sasuke finally exposing himself to naruto and sakura!?!?!?

C4animax
April 07, 2006, 10:26 PM
I think sai is aware that kabuto is comming back, while yamato will probably notice that someone is coming and maybe hide...since naruto isn't quite quiet even in sneaking mission he'll probably blow their cover or something...
Else kabuto could just come back to get the letter leaving without a word and be followed by team 7, the ideal to get a fight would be to have sai asked to come for divers experiment.

the title bettrayal...i don't know why but i kind of believe that sai is implicated in this bettrayal,again, i just love him lol :).

Sasuke and oro are training, nothing will happen in the next few chapters.

Calibur
April 08, 2006, 04:00 AM
a fight wont break out. too soon. kabuto and team 7 would stare at each other and talk. then it switches to oro and sasuke talking OR do another flash back. which isnt surprising, knowing it is after all, naruto. lol. the next chapter's title can be misleading.. which someone ( or everyone ) has already mention a few times already.

imported_Uchiha_Itachi
April 08, 2006, 04:06 AM
i hope Naruto kicks Sai's butt

glasskatana
April 08, 2006, 05:46 PM
I think that bood that Sai summoned was the same book that told him that a smile was the best way to gain someone's trust. I believe it is the root's guildelines and that is what Sai was reading. Perhaps he just read over the part that says if your mission is discovered/fail, kill yourself to erase evidence And that is what Sai is going to do in the chapters to come. But that could be complete B.S. that I just made up. Hopefully Naruto and Yamato will use some awesome techniques to hide from Kabuto.

4ghost
April 08, 2006, 06:44 PM
The truth will come out that Sai was actually telling the truth when he answered Yamato's questions. So he is basically saying that no they are not plotting the destruction of Konoha with Orochimaru, but yes Root intends to destroy Konoha as it exists today. The Betrayal tag at the end of the day will best suit Sai and Root who Betray both Konoha and Sound after forming their strategically false alliance.

My prediction is that Sai was sent in there to be Root's point man to set up the annihilation of the Konoha traders Orochiomaru, Kabuto, and Sasuke. The little play of the giving Orochimaru the Hokage's Anbu roster was a price that Danzou was willing to pay to get dangerously close to his enemies. Sai's Root mask was probably for later in the mission when he joins the rest of Root to eliminate the Sound including the Hokage forgiven traitor Sasuke.

Because of this I see the upcoming confrontation taking an unexpected turn into a three way conflict with team Kakashi somewhat stuck in the middle. Instead of seeing the much anticipated fight between Naruto and Sasuke they are forced into a situation where they must once again cooperate as a team albeit reluctant. The Root will be their to eliminate all of the opponents from all of Sound to Team Kakashi while Sound will be focusing their attacks on all of their opponents, Root and Team Kakashi, Sasuke finds that he really only needs to deal with Root and Team Kakashi finds that they must face both the Sound and Root's direct attacks while also providing support to Sasuke who is also a target of the Root.

Mara999
April 09, 2006, 04:12 AM
I find that very probable. No way are Naruto and Sasuke having their "big battle" so soon. They might meet for a moment and attack each other, but events like the one you described will distract them and Sasuke will gve his trade-mark grin and say "Gotta go"

billion bruce lees
April 09, 2006, 05:13 AM
big battle they don't even dislike each other, if anything sasuke will beshowing off how much stronger he got.

kadoman
April 09, 2006, 04:26 PM
"...A team with what are surely hopelessly permanent divisions - chaos is sure to ensue!"

Judging from this caption, it doesn't look likely that Sasuke will a) betray Oro or b) greet Naruto and Sakura like lost friends. What this caption implies is that Sasuke will continue down his path of darkness (hence the permanent division)and he will not care if that happens at the expense of his friendship/comradeship. He will be cold towards Naruto and Sakura.

As to what is meant by chaos ensuing...that could only mean a fight. A fight between Sasuke and Naruto? I can't imagine it, yet those two are the best candidates for one. A fight between Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura? Possibly, echoing the fight between Tsunade, Jiraiya and Oro. That also gives Kishi a good opportunity to showcase Sasuke's abilities...though something tells me that Sasuke will not reveal his full capabilities at this time.

303 is really hard to call. All I can predict is that there is gonna be a fight, but I don't know who between!

billion bruce lees
April 09, 2006, 04:48 PM
i'll take chaos ensuing to mean kabuto walks in on all of them, blinks, and locks the door and run.

sai betrayed leaf

kabuto thinks sai betrayed sound

team 7 knows for a fact he betrayed leaf

everyone attacks sai hhahahaahah

clarity142
April 09, 2006, 06:18 PM
That would be really intresting if the second to the last panel wasn't really Kabuto's sandal but someone else..oro or sasuke.It's not likely to happen i think :notrust.

billion bruce lees
April 09, 2006, 07:43 PM
exactly " chaos ensues"

razor
April 10, 2006, 07:11 AM
i think Sai is lying about destroy a Konoha.but only 30% of my head think of that.i kinda blur.im sure that team 7 will hide somewhere else when kabuto arrive.

Troublesome
April 10, 2006, 09:49 AM
I think somehow Naruto, Yamato and Sakura will split up. Yamato chases Kabuto, Naruto after Sai, and then Sakura will be the firts one to see Sasuke with Oro.

ShgnLW
April 10, 2006, 09:57 AM
Various things can happen:

- Kabuto comes in Sai's room, gets the papers and leaves after a quick talk (team 7 hides under the ground or something).
- Kabuto is really a spy, and tells team 7 where Sasuke is, as well as the location where oro is.
- Yamato uses a cool new jutsu to enchant Kabuto which tells them everything they want.
- The chapter ends with Kabuto entering the room.

Most likely the last thing happens. Sai tells the plan against team 7 and suddenly Kabuto comes in. What happens then I do not know, but that is for chapter 304.

ramicollo
April 10, 2006, 01:25 PM

I think this is most likely.

Snake1786
April 10, 2006, 02:21 PM

- Kabuto comes in Sai's room, gets the papers and leaves after a quick talk (team 7 hides under the ground or something).
- Kabuto is really a spy, and tells team 7 where Sasuke is, as well as the location where oro is.
- Yamato uses a cool new jutsu to enchant Kabuto which tells them everything they want.

Most likely the last thing happens. Sai tells the plan against team 7 and suddenly Kabuto comes in. What happens then I do not know, but that is for chapter 304.

I think your theories are the best and Kabuto is really a spy thing is really cool and I think its true.

billion bruce lees
April 10, 2006, 04:52 PM

that scenario completely escaped me, that was cool.

if any of this happens i think i'll have a dislocated jaw

hatakescarecrow
April 11, 2006, 03:52 AM
303 is named betrayal........so much possibilities.

betrayal can apply to

1 sai-obviously
2 sasuke-U know why
3 Kabuto-the hidden agenda revealed??

UzumakiRoman
April 11, 2006, 07:37 AM
303 is named betrayal........so much possibilities.

betrayal can apply to

1 sai-obviously
2 sasuke-U know why
3 Kabuto-the hidden agenda revealed??

or
4 Danzou sends in his real team from Root that was following Team 7, they also infiltrate Oro's hideout!
they're ordered to kill Sai by Danzou cuz Sai is a piece of shit now Danzou will treat him as such!
they're to snatch up Kabuto for interrogation, eliminate Oro, and either turn or eliminate Uchiha Sasuke!!
they're to Make Team 7 look like idiots and therefore make Tsunade look like a moron for sending them, hence Danzou is the man!!

Danzou = Godaime Hokage Alpha!!!!!!! Hokage-sama!! Hokage-sama!! Hokage-sama!!

p.s. not that i really want to see that, but i want to see something happen!!!

GordoIrado
April 11, 2006, 08:48 AM
I think Sai will reveal that Danzou is actually one of the good guys and acts for the good of Konoha. I just can't get myself to like this stuff about he being a traitor. Danzou should be loyal to Konoha...

husnimubarak
April 11, 2006, 11:38 AM
yes.. kabuto finds them.. and sai's mission is to kill narutokun.. (maybe danzou doesn't like the kyuubi afterall,)
but sai will betray him.. sai' is agood character anyway.. and.. he meets naruto..
remember, naruto has that power.. look at gaara, haku, ..

ORA!! ORA!!! ORA!!!!

billion bruce lees
April 11, 2006, 02:54 PM
yeah sai will be crying soon enough, i miss my brother bwaaaahhahah, geez

but as for this one comming up, i get anxious thinking about it, and start to realize that kishi is really comming into his own as a writer.

sai is just doing his job as a good ninja, but his teammates being so far beneath him don't realize what he's doing and messes the whole plan up???

Anttu^^
April 11, 2006, 03:19 PM
i think sai will tell team Kakashi some nice information, kabuto will enter the room and after that they will have a little chat then they will start to fight or hwo knows maybe team 7 will escape with sai or something :P but my bet is that team 7 wont meet oro or sasuke yet. :)

Amano
April 11, 2006, 07:53 PM
Originally their mission was to capture the akatsuki spy so that would be Kabuto .. although not in the way they expected it to be .. however if they follow their mission by book it would be absolutely welcomed to them if Kabuto comes into the room .. then they just need to knock him out and get him to Konoha. Oro and Sasuke are playing outside so they wont interfere and Sai .. mhh he is either gonna try to help Kabuto or he will surrender to team 7. Guess the former one is more likely to happen and we will enjoy (or not) a fight between Sai and Naruto and Kabuto against Sakura and Yamoto ... Team 7 will (obviously) win .. then they will have a little chat because Naruto and Sakura want to go after Sasuke but Yamoto will explain them how important it is for Konoha that they caugth kabuto and that going after Sasuke would Jeopardise the whole thing now. Naruto will teeth grinding realise that Yamoto is right and give in to leave the place.

Can Orochimarou actually transfer into another body when Kabuto is not around? I dont think so ... so he would have to react if he loses kabuto .. and sasuke would be save for some more time too ....

yeah I am pretty sure that is whats gonna happen in the next few chapters :)

amano

zeroJdeath
April 11, 2006, 09:28 PM
I'm not great at predicting but does anyone else notice a book that seemly comes out of no where in sai's room?from some bag that wasn't left by kabuto?if im wrong please help me because I believe that book sai was reading might have something to due with the next chapter.

-Zero J

Amano
April 11, 2006, 11:18 PM
I may be mistaken but did he not summon the book out of a scroll ?

Edit:

By the way guys, can somebody tell me ... is it true that HunterXHunter is over? ... havent read the manga for quite a while but I was still surprised when somebody told me that it has finished after 260 chapters or something ... can somebody confirm that?

husnimubarak
April 12, 2006, 12:22 AM

yes.. it's from the scroll which is it thee secret mission from danzousama..
why it shaped as a book???
if it's just instructions.. would it been better that in just a piece of a paper???

what is this book anyway???
anybody can tell???

ORA!! ORA!!! ORA!!!!

zumb1e
April 12, 2006, 12:51 AM

Edit:

By the way guys, can somebody tell me ... is it true that HunterXHunter is over? ... havent read the manga for quite a while but I was still surprised when somebody told me that it has finished after 260 chapters or something ... can somebody confirm that?

Noooooooo!!!!!! the mangaka is just to lazy/is sick (one of these two =P) the chapter 261 is going out this month (i hope he dont die from lazyness/some stupid decease)

jimm120
April 12, 2006, 01:26 AM
This could be a nice chance for Team Kakashi to catch Sasoris spy aka Kabuto and then some could retreat while Naruto looks for Sasuke.
I don't think Sasuke will show up this chapter. If there will be some kind of a fight, it will be at the very best Sai and Kabuto vs, Naruto, Sakura and Yamato. At their state this is a nice disposition of strengths.

Now that I think about it....Maybe this is all part of the "mission". Have Team Kakashi infiltrate Oro's place and THEN kidnap Kabuto by defeating him....and then it will turn out that Kabuto has been a spy for Konoha for a long time (or maybe for Danzao).

Dracul
April 12, 2006, 02:34 AM
that is an interesting point. i hope that's true! but if sai wasnt really a traitor, he prolly would have saved sakura a few chapters back when she was falling. either way, cool theory!

Orochimaru-kun
April 12, 2006, 03:40 AM
Sai seems to be looking at the centre pages of the book he obtained from the scroll. Also, the only page left undone in his art book is the same 2 pages. Any connection ... ??

SacredNic
April 12, 2006, 04:02 AM
I think that Yamato will use some earth jutsu that will cause Naruto, Sakura and Sai to lay underground. Meanwhile he'll use henge no-jutsu to disguise himself as Sai before Kabuto enters the room.

Kabuto will then decide to ask Sai (Yamato) to join him.

Once they leave, the earth jutsu will wear off, and Sai, Sakura and Naruto will probably argue or fight or both. heh.

As for the title of the chapter 'Betrayal'... I take it to mean that it will appear that Sai is betraying Orochimaru and Kabuto. :tem

bapti
April 12, 2006, 11:00 AM
i'm more inclined to think that they get discovered and everything kicks off in this chapter. Naruto will use a powerful jutsu to defeat either sai or kabuto and this will alert oro and sasuke

Galth
April 12, 2006, 11:02 AM
I think the 'betrayal' remark has to do with Danzou wanting to betray Konohagakure Tsunade, and it will be explained how he planned to do it. ( *has no time for larger posts* )

extrasport161
April 12, 2006, 11:27 AM
i don't get why everyones so up on the idea that kabuto is going to betray oro. i mean, how many times has that guy had a chance to defect? and if he was really working for konoha, his mission would have been most likely information gathering while oro was at his full power so they could find and utilize a week point. but oh wait, wasn't a week point created when sarutobi disabled oro's arms? at which point the only person oro trusted was kabuto. so i think if kabuto was going to have defected and helped take down oro it probably would have been when oro was asking tsunade to heal him when he could have easily had the help of two sanin. or, you know, killed oro in his sleep.

as for 303, definitly just talking. i mean, the most action we're going to see is naruto punching sai in the face.

venicia777
April 12, 2006, 11:48 AM
yeah!!! i will be surprised if for some reason Kabuto turns traitor now. He is working for Orochimaru for a reason and i doubt it is near his time to defect. He knows Oros potential more than anything- doing anything spooky will land him in trouble. But leave it to kishimoto to raise our anticipations high and give us something quite the opposite. It can happen- it is possible- but i dont think it will happen so soon.

it is highly probable that We are going to see a continuation of sais revelations. while sai senses kabutos approach- using this to buy time until the encounter begins. I dont expect much fighting in this episode either. Little to none. and little chance of seeing sasukes whole appearance in clarity. kishi likes this waiting game

kadoman
April 12, 2006, 11:55 AM
Yeah. Agree. There will be no Sasuke this chapter. Think everyone pretty much thinks that by now. There will be more talking on Sai's part, and questions being asked from Naruto, Sakura, Yamoto. The chapter will end with Kabuto stepping in.

I am intersted in Kabuto's loyalty and where it will take him. Kishi has always written his loyalty ambiguously, I reckon. It's never 100% certain which side he is on - even Oro isn't 100% certain at times. But I don't think he will betray Oro just yet. I'm sure the whole 'betrayal' sidenote is going to be fairly irrelevant in the end.

donkeyhigh
April 12, 2006, 03:08 PM
Sasuke did his thing in chapter 300, he wont be back for a while.
First there'll be allot of talking, then some major fights, then Sasuke will be revealed while standing in front of Naruto, of course.

On the HunterxHunter-part, will the anime ever be completed? Or is it just manga from now on?
I've only seen the anime, and would much rather watch the anime in complete series, than start reading manga in the middle of everything. :/

Kelmain
April 12, 2006, 03:17 PM
Hey all, I'm new in the forums... well not new at all: I've been reading you all a lot of time, it's my time to participate.

In my honest opinion Kabuto will not betray Orochimaru, not now. I know he will do it but first of all we must find out why is he allied with Orochimaru (If he was a Leaf Spy the best chance to betray him would have been the Sannin Fight). Probably he is using Orochimaru for his own goals, wich we don't know what they are. Last thing we've seen is that thanks to Orochimaru he can do experiments with bodies (wich is not allowed in Konoha) So probably Kabuto will betray Orochimaru for his own goals. A traitor will always be a traitor.

By now, Sai told them that they are planning to blow up the actual Konoha, but I think that's a big lie, it would be too obvious. And Sai is a ninja afterall so he would not give away information for free, there must be a plot behind that and Sai doesn't seem to know much about it, he's just a kind of messenger.

In the next chapter we will not see too much, Sai seems to have said all what he needed so in my opinion Kabuto will just enter the room and something will happen, but I can not say what, it's too hard to guess. Maybe a little fight, maybe call Orochimaru and Sasuke so he can try out his "New tech" in a 3 vs 3... just don't know. But I think that Sasuke and Orochi will appear at the end of the chapter.

sbourget
April 12, 2006, 03:53 PM
I'm hoping we see some more spectacular stuff coming from Yamato. I'm not sure if Kishimoto himself knows for sure if Kabuto is loyal to Oro. ;)
as for HxH, I believe the Anime's done, I've only found the manga lately.

hermallorn
April 12, 2006, 04:23 PM
I kind of think this battle will be a "do it again" or remake
- I am sure kabuto will received a rasengan in the stomach. He will be confident he can take it, but with naruto's improvement it will go through! byebye freak
- sauske naruto short rematch, but instead of making their last attack, they stop here and join force

modokjr
April 12, 2006, 04:26 PM
i don't get why everyones so up on the idea that kabuto is going to betray oro.

Because:

Kishi has always written his loyalty ambiguously

Foreshadowing. Live it. Love it.

Actually, there are four possible betrayers: Kabuto, Sai, Sasuke -- and Yamato. Only Oro, Sakura and Naruto's loyalties are really determined, imho. My favorite scenario has multiple betrayals all happening at once. Chaos! :smile-big

psypho
April 12, 2006, 06:50 PM
The Run Down on Next Chapter!!

1. Yamato is smart, and as it is such the case, he senses someone coming anyway. He mister rico-suave like taht. And he simply knocks out Sai, and rushes Naruto and Sakura to make themselves scarce while taking the limp Sai along with them. Yamato assumes a disguise as Sai.

2. Kabuto comes in and notices the door ajar. He suspects Sai is trying to get info on the layout of the facility, and makes some pressing inquiries to Imposter Sai, with Yamato coming up with anything to stear him to a lemming truth. Kabuto doen't question further and retrieves his paper work, while Yamato realizes too late of what it really is, and Kabuto walks off with the paper work. Kabuto senses something odd, but simply chucks it up to the fact that Sai might have as much alterior motives as they do, considering he's a median between Oro and Danzou.

3. Kabuto leaves, Yamato, Sakura, and Naruto come on out and start up their plan. But first, they proceed scewering Sai. They wake Sai up and press him further. When they get whatever little they can get out of him, they knock him out again. (Naruto knockes him out this time) And the broken team proceed to Sasuke and Oro.

billion bruce lees
April 12, 2006, 07:01 PM
Originally their mission was to capture the akatsuki spy so that would be Kabuto .. although not in the way they expected it to be .. however if they follow their mission by book it would be absolutely welcomed to them if Kabuto comes into the room .. then they just need to knock him out and get him to Konoha. Oro and Sasuke are playing outside so they wont interfere and Sai .. mhh he is either gonna try to help Kabuto or he will surrender to team 7. Guess the former one is more likely to happen and we will enjoy (or not) a fight between Sai and Naruto and Kabuto against Sakura and Yamoto ... Team 7 will (obviously) win .. then they will have a little chat because Naruto and Sakura want to go after Sasuke but Yamoto will explain them how important it is for Konoha that they caugth kabuto and that going after Sasuke would Jeopardise the whole thing now. Naruto will teeth grinding realise that Yamoto is right and give in to leave the place.

Can Orochimarou actually transfer into another body when Kabuto is not around? I dont think so ... so he would have to react if he loses kabuto .. and sasuke would be save for some more time too ....

yeah I am pretty sure that is whats gonna happen in the next few chapters :)

amano
he did it wiyhout kabuto ( transfer i mean)

1. Yamato is smart, and as it is such the case, he senses someone coming anyway. He mister rico-suave like taht. And he simply knocks out Sai, and rushes Naruto and Sakura to make themselves scarce while taking the limp Sai along with them. Yamato assumes a disguise as Sai.

2. Kabuto comes in and notices the door ajar. He suspects Sai is trying to get info on the layout of the facility, and makes some pressing inquiries to Imposter Sai, with Yamato coming up with anything to stear him to a lemming truth. Kabuto doen't question further and retrieves his paper work, while Yamato realizes too late of what it really is, and Kabuto walks off with the paper work. Kabuto senses something odd, but simply chucks it up to the fact that Sai might have as much alterior motives as they do, considering he's a median between Oro and Danzou.

3. Kabuto leaves, Yamato, Sakura, and Naruto come on out and start up their plan. But first, they proceed scewering Sai. They wake Sai up and press him further. When they get whatever little they can get out of him, they knock him out again. (Naruto knockes him out this time) And the broken team proceed to Sasuke and Oro.
[/quote]are you in on this with kishi? that was very plausible and well structured

sory for the horrible edit

KTFS
April 12, 2006, 08:33 PM
Actually, there are four possible betrayers: Kabuto, Sai, Sasuke -- and Yamato. Only Oro, Sakura and Naruto's loyalties are really determined, imho. My favorite scenario has multiple betrayals all happening at once. Chaos!  :smile-big

I was thinking that on the way home today. (Darn ya beat me to it) Yamato in a twist or events that would be fun could turn on the team and sai might turn on oro and co. eg: while there all talking Kabuto comes in and all hell breaks loose.All kinds of talks come out. (Plans and other things) then fighting and then Yama turns on them. then when all is lost Sai bust out (maybe a memory of his bro he might see in Naruto) and wham. ok ok so it's a bit much and would throw off the story plot something like that. But 303 will be more talking Kabuto walking in but will only find Sia cuz Yamoto will do a earth move much like Kakashi did when he tested Naru/Sasu/Saku way back when. And Sai and Kabu will have a few word Sai will clue Kabu in on team 7 been there but Kabu will clue team 7 in on oros location ( i think someome said this, sorry) And this will be the set up for who turns on who. ok thats it sorry for the ramble gotta go...     

mageofdeath
April 13, 2006, 12:17 AM
I completely got caught up in all the sasuke hype and kyuubi level 50 billion whatever and forgot sais true purpose to serve as cannon fodder for sasuke completely going over to the darkside and taking his place as the main villain in the manga...

metalanime
April 13, 2006, 12:43 AM
I think it would be interesting if yamato turned as well. In the current situation, I really cant see anyway that naruto can get back to konoha and succesfully stop danzos plan. Just the fact that there is something big going on almost insures that battle will take place, and a realy good delay of method of preventing naruto and sakura from warning about an attack, would be yamato turning, and bringing akatsuki into the picture. maybe he joins with kabuto, and he is tobi, both as a part of akatsuki. Yamato is the one possibly replacing sasori, if he would end up being tobi. Since he is the replacement, its now his responsibility to obtain kabuto and his information.

psypho
April 13, 2006, 02:59 AM
he did it wiyhout kabuto ( transfer i mean)

are you in on this with kishi? that was very plausible and well structured

sory for the horrible edit

Ahhmm, nah, man, its just common sense... :) Besides, you can sorta figure out that these chapters, especially now concerning Sasuke and Oro, and the rest of Team 7 are climbing up to a peaking point. Hence, it translates to possibly another ten chapters, and only possibly seven to twelve scenes in this situation.

But if you really liked what I had surmised for the next chapter, check out the Naruto Timeline I made, it's found in the Index for this forum by Goldknight.

ting84
April 13, 2006, 03:17 AM
We seem to be forgetting that Sai's name is not really Sai. Or that Yamato's name is not really Yamato. Not that this solves anything really but.... You get where I'm going with this.

Team 7 will probably get caught by Kabuto. Kabuto afterall is on Kakashi level. Therefore, higher than Yamato? That would be the case most probably. I say it is going to be another talk talk chapter. Which is, if there is some juice to it. I'd like to see Yamato get his ass kicked by Kabuto. And Sai quickly dismantling Naruto and Sakura. Then we'll see Tsunade sending out reinforcements that'll let us see more of the other characters we were all craving to see more.

The Touch
April 13, 2006, 03:40 AM
NARUTO - 303 (http://home.exetel.com.au/battle_franky/index.html/Franky%20House/NARUTO%20-%20303.zip)

Enjoy!

magna970
April 13, 2006, 03:48 AM
THANKS!!!

empire23
April 13, 2006, 03:51 AM
NARUTO - 303 (http://home.exetel.com.au/battle_franky/index.html/Franky%20House/NARUTO%20-%20303.zip)

Enjoy!

FAST...thanks

centimetre
April 13, 2006, 03:54 AM
Yeeeyy thanks! :D

Predator
April 13, 2006, 04:12 AM

Enjoy!

Thanks, Touch! Great job again. RAW's uploaded to MH servers as well.

http://dl.mangahelpers.com/manga/raws/Naruto/Naruto_ch303_LQ_RAW.zip

hatakescarecrow
April 13, 2006, 04:15 AM
Hmm..... from what i could figure out, it seems that sai may be convincing naruto to give up on sasuke or something.

kadoman
April 13, 2006, 04:42 AM
Aw man. If ever there was need for a translation, it's in this chapter. It's got to be one of the longest talking chapters ever! I really wanna know what's being said. I can't even begin to guess. Only thing that seems apparent is that Kabuto spares their lives and puts them out. Is that the betrayal?

Hemostrat
April 13, 2006, 04:54 AM
Just like Kishi to have Kabuto come in at the end >>
Damn me not knowing kanji or anything so I can't read what they say...
*goes to sleep and so translations will come faster*

Kado, I highly doubt that Kabuto helped them get out. I think that Yamato knew Kabuto was coming and got them all out.

kadoman
April 13, 2006, 05:31 AM
Yeah, agree with ya now! I was being too hasty in my excitement!

Pazuzu
April 13, 2006, 06:37 AM
Hmm..... from what i could figure out, it seems that sai may be convincing naruto to give up on sasuke or something.

Ahahahahahahaha.

*cough*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

destinator
April 13, 2006, 06:59 AM
i really like the cover xD well interesting chapter :)

Ayah
April 13, 2006, 07:37 AM
I also like the cover because 1) it has Yamato in it and I happen to like him a lot, 2) it also has Shodai. A couple of chapters back, we had Yondaime on the cover. Now if either Nidaime or Sandaime would appear two covers from now... :D

Even if this is still an all-talk, no action chapter, it like it better than last week's. Finally, we have information on Sai's brother. I also liked Naruto's lines in the end of the chapter. The only downside to this chapter is Kabuto arriving too late. However, notice that he didn't look shocked to find out Sai's out of the room.

destinator
April 13, 2006, 07:41 AM
I also like the cover because 1) it has Yamato in it and I happen to like him a lot, 2) it also has Shodai. A couple of chapters back, we had Yondaime on the cover. Now if either Nidaime or Sandaime would appear two covers from now... :D

Even if this is still an all-talk, no action chapter, it like it better than last week's. Finally, we have information on Sai's brother. I also liked Naruto's lines in the end of the chapter. The only downside to this chapter is Kabuto arriving too late. However, notice that he didn't look shocked to find out Sai's out of the room.

yeah same here, even it was just plain talking the whole time i liked this chapter a lot more then the last weeks one. And yeah the last lines of naruto are really cool :)

DarkManSharingan32
April 13, 2006, 08:10 AM
Guys... this chapter was really good... especially for being entirely set-up dialogue.

Umm, things are unfolding as much as people have predicted so far, as it pertains to Sai's plot... but i think we finally saw the beginnings of what we have all seen coming...

NARU-CONVERSION!!! :kukuku

Naruto's words even got ME this time...
Damn that Kishi, he's making it harder for me not to be comepletely annoyed with Naruto :p

Also... FINALLY THERE IS AN ANSWER FOR ALL OF YOU NAY-SAYERS.... Sai's brother is dead... deal with it. But i guess it opens it up to who it could actually be... since they weren't ACTUALLY brothers. And you guys... Sai actually knew his "brother" so don't bring up people that Sai has seen, and not made the appropriate reaction to (E.G Kabuto :eyeroll) *Speaking to the small possibility that Sai's brother was alive*

coungpow
April 13, 2006, 09:00 AM
Nothing better than wakein up to some naruto thank you

Amano
April 13, 2006, 09:02 AM
His brother fell ill and died? this can mean all sort of things ... to me it sounds a little bit like "Luke, your father is dead, Darth Vader killed him" ... :P

edit: lol ... now that I looked at Sai's scetchbook again .. I know who his brother is .... I say .. it is .... Kakashi

dylec
April 13, 2006, 09:11 AM
I like this chapter than the previous a bit. No action but no problem. This is a Sai chapter. We know more about Sai & his brother, which now gives him a better background.
Naruto's determination still amazes me. He is one heck of a stubborn fool - my kind of fool. ;D

NeoAltoX
April 13, 2006, 09:22 AM
I still think Sai killed his brother even if he does say that that he fell "ill" And yea I have a lot more love for Naruto now. We can really see how he's grown up.

kadoman
April 13, 2006, 10:04 AM
Umm, things are unfolding as much as people have predicted so far, as it pertains to Sai's plot... but i think we finally saw the beginnings of what we have all seen coming...

NARU-CONVERSION!!! :kukuku

Ha! I like the way you think! Indeed, I think Sai is about to join the church of Naruto along with Gaara, Neiji and who knows who else (today...Sai...tomorrow...the Akatsuki leader!).

I liked this chapter in terms of the information it had to offer - though it was a little bit of an anti-climax after the tension in 302.

I never thought I would, but I'm warming to Sai, the more info we get on him. Am I the only one who got a kick out of Sai's little animals? Loved this idea. Good to see Kishi still being original and highly creative in that respect.

And yeah, Naruto's monologue at the end was a nice return to form for Kishi and a timely reminder for us, of what drives Naurto and what makes him such an endearing character afterall.

DarkManSharingan32
April 13, 2006, 10:13 AM
I still think Sai killed his brother even if he does say that that he fell "ill" And yea I have a lot more love for Naruto now. We can really see how he's grown up.

I don't see any reason for Sai to lie about his brother... maybe Kishi is hiding something, but so far... I dont forsee any real reason for Sai to lie in that situation

venicia777
April 13, 2006, 10:57 AM
I don't see any reason for Sai to lie about his brother... maybe Kishi is hiding something, but so far... I dont forsee any real reason for Sai to lie in that situation

yeah!! after even nonchalantly spilling the beans about his mission i doubt he will lie about his supposed brother. It is obvious- isnt it-- naruto is about to convert somebody else. i hope there is something different this time- like he fails. I finally feel empathy for Sais character. But i hope he remains the same- i like the way his character behaves and talks- the way it has been molded.

the only reason i didnt flinch at narutos words is that kishimoto chose them well. But whatever it takes- i guess it is about time sasuke beats some sense into these guys- naruto and sakura.it almost seems unreal to me considering sasuke knew exactly what he was getting into. i guess u cant blame them- (sakura and naruto)- they have made rescuing sasuke their mission. Unfortunately, i think it is about time they realize sasuke is old enough to make his decisions- he is gonna give them a nice whooping i am looking forward to. the present sasuke's character is pretty interesting- i hope he stays soo edgy.

walkie
April 13, 2006, 11:13 AM

yeah, i agree..sai is a simple guy about that, i mean he has no emotion and no desire, he said "since you found me my mission is failed. i dont see any reason to lie"..his logic is simple so i dont think he is lying...

the only reason i didnt flinch at narutos words is that kishimoto chose them well. But whatever it takes- i guess it is about time sasuke beats some sense into these guys- naruto and sakura.it almost seems unreal to me considering sasuke knew exactly what he was getting into.  i guess u cant blame them- (sakura and naruto)- they have made rescuing sasuke their mission. Unfortunately, i think it is about time they realize sasuke is old enough to make  his decisions- he is gonna give them a nice whooping i am looking forward to.  the present sasuke's character is pretty interesting- i hope he stays soo edgy.

yep guess you are right..there is no reason for sasuke to come back and naruto and sakura can not continue persuing sasuke all chapters and all of their missions..this time it will be like jiraiya and orochimaru's last meeting before orochimaru left konoha...naruto and sakura will understand that sasuke doesnt want to come back..they will always want him back but they will see the real picture...but i guess this will not happen next chapter

and finally our naruto started to change or influence sai, too...naruto could even changed a cold-heart killer gaara into a good person, why not sai???

Reloaded
April 13, 2006, 12:10 PM
i loved he words naruto said at the end it was a very good chapter considering there's no action

jen
April 13, 2006, 01:11 PM
Yamato used an underground escape to get out of the lair? Sai knows  that jutsu too , (when he first met Oro). It makes me wonder why Kabuto would bother locking Sai in the room.

Kabuto probably knew the room would not hold him if he wanted to leave. (test his true intentions?) It is ironic that Sai is not in the room but did not leave under his own volition. Kabuto now suspects Sai, but for the wrong reason.

Hopefully Sai drew some pictures of termites before he was captured. (Shino would be a good match for Yamato).

Reloaded
April 13, 2006, 01:21 PM
yeah and kabuto wasnt surprised that sai has left.

sejma
April 13, 2006, 01:26 PM

The thing about that, though, is that when Yamato suggested Sai killed him, Sai's response was to exclaim "No!", cutting Yamato off. That's an awful lot of vehemence for someone who supposedly has no emotions...

Regarding Naruto's speech at the end, I can't help but think:

Naruto: Right. I'll do you for that!
Oro: You'll what?
Naruto: Come here!
Oro: What are you gonna do, bleed on me?
Naruto: I'm invincible!
Oro: You're a looney.
Naruto: Naruto always triumphs! Have at you! Come on, then!

Reloaded
April 13, 2006, 01:32 PM
yeah i think the end will be like that too^^^^ but i also think oro will tease naruto about sasuke than naruto will beat him up then go to sasuke

jen
April 13, 2006, 02:24 PM
The thing about that, though, is that when Yamato suggested Sai killed him, Sai's response was to exclaim "No!", cutting Yamato off. That's an awful lot of vehemence for someone who supposedly has no emotions...

Regarding Naruto's speech at the end, I can't help but think:

Naruto: Right. I'll do you for that!
Oro: You'll what?
Naruto: Come here!
Oro: What are you gonna do, bleed on me?
Naruto: I'm invincible!
Oro: You're a looney.
Naruto: Naruto always triumphs! Have at you! Come on, then!

Sejma, I think you are 2 for 2.

An , "illness" was it????......Perhaps--------> INK POISONING!??!

Also, Kishimoto must like Python's Holy Grail, the Black Night scene.

billion bruce lees
April 13, 2006, 04:22 PM
not to break any heated discussion but, did anyone else notice how human sai came off this chapter?

sbourget
April 13, 2006, 04:26 PM
Maybe Kabuto's not surprised because he figures Sai's in the bathroom we can see that's to their right when they enter the room.

kadoman
April 13, 2006, 04:59 PM
not to break any heated discussion but, did anyone else notice how human sai came off this chapter?

Ha!...heated discussion...well, hey, it could be worse.  At NF, it seems like half the population want to arrest Kishi for the crime of creating a chapter that develops plot, instead of action.  Reminds me of the Simpsons lynch mob out with their pitch forks.  Die! Kishi, Die! Down with plot!   :D

I did notice Sai's humanity and appreciated it.  I am growing to like the guy - against my will too!  I liked this chapter.  OK, so it's not up there with the Naruto/Oro adrenalin pumping fight, but it has its place in the fullness of the manga, which, when people read back on it, will prove to be relevant and heck, maybe even enjoyable.

billion bruce lees
April 13, 2006, 05:28 PM
Ha!...heated discussion...well, hey, it could be worse. At NF, it seems like half the population want to arrest Kishi for the crime of creating a chapter that develops plot, instead of action. Reminds me of the Simpsons lynch mob out with their pitch forks. Die! Kishi, Die! Down with plot! :D

I did notice Sai's humanity and appreciated it. I am growing to like the guy - against my will too! I liked this chapter. OK, so it's not up there with the Naruto/Oro adrenalin pumping fight, but it has its place in the fullness of the manga, which, when people read back on it, will prove to be relevant and heck, maybe even enjoyable.
i think i was mentally fatigued after that fight, seriously.. i haven't seen anything like it, ever. chakra cannon geez.
i can't believe they want to take oro head on. my pulse is pounding now!!

venicia777
April 13, 2006, 07:03 PM
...yep guess you are right..there is no reason for sasuke to come back and naruto and sakura can not continue persuing sasuke all chapters and all of their missions..this time it will be like jiraiya and orochimaru's last meeting before orochimaru left konoha...naruto and sakura will understand that sasuke doesnt want to come back..they will always want him back but they will see the real picture...but i guess this will not happen next chapter ...

Narutos main goal at the beginning of this manga was recognition.

i guess he thinks he has it in sasuke. And his main goal for this was to become hokage. If his main drive for getting stronger now was because he couldnt bring sasuke back earlier- then what has become of his goal of becoming hokage?

Look at what he looked like when he went to kyuubi mode 4 against Oro just because Oro mentioned sasuke's name to taunt him? it made me feel sorry for him- he looked more of a monster than a ninja even to the point of ripping off his skin to transform (cant forget he smacked sakura). He has become too impatient because of this too. will he be hokage if this continues?- ehh!!!!

anyways, in the now Look at what Danzou is planning- i hope they dont go back and see a konoha in turmoil. these two should realize who their real family is. If they go to see another war then probably naruto and sakura- would realize the family closer to them is not a sasuke who cares nothing of their ambitions to bring him back, but the people who live with them and would fight with them till death- the konoha people.

SASUKE should whoop them pretty good.

One Eyed Sharingan
April 14, 2006, 01:10 AM
Hmm the way i see it, Naruto can't differ between 'rescuing' and 'meddling'...... Sasuke has his own reason for being there with Oro, he even said to naruto not to interfere......

DarkManSharingan32
April 14, 2006, 01:58 AM
Hmm the way i see it, Naruto can't differ between 'rescuing' and 'meddling'...... Sasuke has his own reason for being there with Oro, he even said to naruto not to interfere......

Well, you are right in one aspect... but you HAVE to remember, that is Naruto and Sakura were to forget all about Sasuke, he would have nothing to come back to... and thus would be easily taken over by Oro after he cleared up his problems with Itachi. Naruto and Sakura serve as reminders that Sasuke is still important and that his life has meaning outside of vengeance. While Sasuke plays the tough-guy role better than anyone, i can tell that he like having them as a security blanket. (Remember his reaction when Sai mentioned Naruto the first time?)

Anyways... if things go the way i think, Itachi will be the final thing that pulls Itachi back to the waiting arms of Konoha... mwahahhah

SacredNic
April 14, 2006, 02:31 AM
i think i was mentally fatigued after that fight, seriously.. i haven't seen anything like it, ever. chakra cannon geez.
i can't believe they want to take oro head on. my pulse is pounding now!!

Yeah me too. I like how the past few chapters have been focusing on building up the plot and suspence. Looks like Kabuto and Oro have totally underestimated Yamato as well for them to be able to infultrate and retreat from their hideout so easily. :tem

I would have thought theyd of had sound ninja guards or something as well... [shrugs]

KTFS
April 14, 2006, 02:50 AM
I don't think he underestimated Yamato. Ii'd have to belive oro is smarter then that Yamato is an anub. I think maybe he wants them to come. Most likely to test sasus' skills vs his old team. Or it could just be a trap but oro is a very proud person and smarter then to just think there not around. Kabu also looks to have his guard up. (well with sai anyway)

Hermie
April 14, 2006, 04:42 AM
I really loved seeing Naruto working his magic on Sai in this chapter. Pretty soon he'll also be all "I wanna be like Naruto! And I miss muh brother. ;__;", just like Gaara, Haku/Zabuza etc.

Reloaded
April 14, 2006, 06:01 AM
yeah and i hope naruto can work his magic on sasuke.

hatakescarecrow
April 14, 2006, 08:11 AM
I really loved seeing Naruto working his magic on Sai in this chapter. Pretty soon he'll also be all "I wanna be like Naruto! And I miss muh brother. ;__;", just like Gaara, Haku/Zabuza etc.

Well i'm sad that at the rate sai is going, he joining naruto's bitchsquad *I got some sense knocked in by naruto club*.
And god please let what hermie said never happen not like i don't hate it but......*shudder*.

newyorkchick
April 14, 2006, 09:10 AM
thats so sad wat narto says in the end of the chapter =*( so much luv

Moved your post to Naruto Discussion. This is the place to talk about the new chapter. - P

marvacw
April 14, 2006, 04:59 PM
did anyone notice how silly yamato looks pointing his kunai at sai for most of the chapter? (until they're outside).... he doesn't change position the whole time... pages 2, 7, 8, 10, 11....

Supreme Alchemist Fan
April 14, 2006, 07:54 PM
Narutos words really do pwn,he has so much determination and heart. I wonder if we'll see Yamatos clone fight Kabuto next chapter? MAAAAAYBE?

This chapter ruled even without action,but hopefully next chapter the action will start up again.

johnsmith112
April 15, 2006, 05:22 PM
Refering to someone's previous post about half of the NF community hating Kishimoto for adding more plot than fight scenes -

That's just plain crazy, The fight scenes recently in Naruto have been rubbish!, how can half of the NF retards even like them?

Even that scribble-kyuubi dragonball Z - powerrangers like battle between Oro and Naruto was just blow for blow, no tactics, no nothing.

I don't mind Kishimoto adding anything to each chapter, but he really does need to stop making each chapter like i'm watching an Anime. I don't need to see still pictures of landscape and other non-living stuff on every page.

This chapter was ok, but compared to the last chapter it was a bloody massive improvement.

billion bruce lees
April 15, 2006, 06:24 PM
r u serious?the recent fights.. the subtleties, the power, read more into them.

they give me a heart condition from anticipation and awe.

johnsmith112
April 15, 2006, 06:55 PM
sorry bruce, but with fight scenes in any manga, I don't tend to "Read" any of them ;) I just look.

My expectation for a fight scene in Naruto were blown away during the older chapters in Naruto, but I'll stand by my reply, the recent Naruto versus Oro and sakura versus Sasori were pants.

Comeon with the Naruto versus Oro fight. It was Oro hits naruto, naruto hits oro, oro can split into two, so can naruto, oro hits naruto again, naruto goes even stronger, big super fireball, BOOM BOOM BANG BANG KABOOM.........*yawn*.....

I won't go into each of them too much, cause we're discussing 303 here.

The Gaara fight was really good. I mean, very cleverly done. It's fights like that I love.

venicia777
April 15, 2006, 07:09 PM
yes- we are really discussing 303 here. chapters like this are always needed. especially in a story with soo much fighting. Dialogue, background info, explanations- these are like the calm before the storm. and i guess this storm is when naruto and sakura finally encounter their long lost pal.
i am just praying that sasuke whoop someone real good. i am wishing for something similar to the last Oro Jiraiya fight before Oro finally left the village. Although we did not see much of the fight we know also that is probably the last time Jiraiya ever wished for his friend to come back to Konoha. let the same happen to these guys- because sasuke aint coming back

billion bruce lees
April 15, 2006, 07:12 PM
but fights like that have definative winners.
i like it when it's not definative, where they both have to drag thier carcasses home.
if they're not dead

that's a fight

venicia777
April 15, 2006, 07:22 PM
unfortunately was there a winner in the fight b.n oro and jiraiya described above? for one they both dragged themselves home- and they are still alive.
A fight b.n sasuke and his old pals isnt necessarily going to make one a winner or a loser even if they are not able to bring sasuke back to Konoha. Although it may seem obvious that if team 7 cant bring sasuke back then they failed- it doesnt make anyone the winner. the fact that oro managed to escape the fight with Jiraiya doesnt necessarily make Oro the winner(although this depends on ones perspective) -- look at how evil he is now?

my point there was in relation to the fact that sasuke knows exactly what he is in for. it is time they let him go and realize they have a life without sasuke- they have konoha to protect and to live within. That alone is a life- right?

psypho
April 20, 2006, 01:44 AM
DUDE!!! I know bragging isn't right, right!! But dude, I was so right on the money from my last prediciton, eh?!