PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 223 Discussion [Bleach]

Predator
April 08, 2006, 02:32 AM
OK, Hollow inside Ichigo has calmed down a bit and accepted the role of a horse for the time being.

On top of that Orihime gets a new TV, showing Yamamoto. Yamamoto says that he'll reveal Aizens plans.

What might Aizens true intentions be? What about Ichigo? What happens next?

Predict away!

billion bruce lees
April 09, 2006, 05:45 AM
i hope they're not gonna do a lets find out where aizen is and attack thing, please

hopefully aizen attacks again putting them in even more dire straights so i can feel some sort of tension

venicia777
April 09, 2006, 12:13 PM
Hmm!!! this is one time i am not quite sure what will happen next week- not fully sure ie.
okay here goes--- we will hear details(only some- with some juicy details to keep us on the edge of our seats) of aizens plans. i dont think soul society will know completely all of his plans including those in his head.

we will also be shown scenes involving some of the other characters in their trainings. Ichigo will speak with the vizards and go back home. His friends will realize his new strength- since the guy doesnt even know how to mask his reiatsu.we may see chad feeling ichigos presence and been drilled by urahara

Predator
April 09, 2006, 12:35 PM
we will hear details(only some- with some juicy details to keep us on the edge of our seats) of aizens plans. i dont think soul society will know completely all of his plans including those in his head.

I heard somewhere that Aizens plans might involve invading the Upper Heaven or something like that.
What do you think of such possibility? That might be true or not?

billion bruce lees
April 09, 2006, 12:38 PM
god that would be so much fun to read, to watcfh.
your not pulling my leg right

qla
April 09, 2006, 04:28 PM
Well in chapter 222 the story started to shift from completely about ichigo to other people .... so my prediction for chapter 223 would be about trying to find out more about Aizen and I hope they will reveal how Tatsuki will play into a role in this new arc... what do u think would be her weapon/armor?  =)

My prediction about Aizen's intention: power to dominate all things and made things all under one command/control
About ichigo: well since we have learned more about ichigo lately so i was thinking the next one would kind of a conclusion of describing his hollow power and how to control it inside him. And possibly a decision of the vaizard whether to join with ichigo's crew or for ichigo to join vaizard (by learning their true intention and goal)

billion bruce lees
April 09, 2006, 04:41 PM
do ya think aizen wants to be god..hmm

Dragonzair
April 12, 2006, 01:39 AM
Well in chapter 222 the story started to shift from completely about ichigo to other people .... so my prediction for chapter 223 would be about trying to find out more about Aizen and I hope they will reveal how Tatsuki will play into a role in this new arc... what do u think would be her weapon/armor? =)

Same here. I think Kubo's gonna stop at Ichigo for now and go on to the others.

I'm still not sure whether they'd give the full details of Aizen's plans. Maybe a part of it, then Hitsugaya nad Rangiku going: "Oh noes!" and stuff.

Maybe a shift to other stuff? I'm still waiting for Urahara and Chad, dammit. And maybe 223 will include Tatsuki? I'm hoping so. Orihime mentioned her, so I'm supposing she'll have to come in sooner or later.

do ya think aizen wants to be god..hmm

I think Aizen already thinks he's God.

Djudge
April 12, 2006, 02:26 AM
Well here's a small script recently posted that gained a small amount of favor among 2ch users over at the wcomic board on Futaba. No one's really stepped forward and confirmed it with cam shots or even seconded the post's legitimacy.

All in all, it looks like the teaser provider crossposted it from Netabare (another JP BBS; but wasn't specific with their kana):

山爺の後ろで口論してるマユリて剣八
マユリ「また壊したのかネ!!?今回で38個目だヨ!!!」
剣八「ぅるせぇ!!!テメェがこんなヤワなモン作るからじゃねぇか!!!」
泡を噴いピクピクしてる眼帯。ちょっと膨らんでる
素人「うるさいな」
山爺「すまんの。最近剣八が始解を覚えてからというもの霊圧の上昇が異常での。」
素人「それはともかく藍染の真の目的は?」
山爺「ふむ・・・それは・・・」扉絵は市丸ギン。仮面を持ってニヤついている
平子「こっからが本題や。うちらの仲間になって貰うで。」
一護「・・・教えてもらうぜ。藍染の事、崩玉の事。洗いざらい全部だ。」
平子「心配せんでもええ。うちらの仲間になれば嫌でも知らなアカン事や」
場面変わる
石田「ハッ、ハッ、ハッ」石田父「どうした?もう終わりか?」
石田「クソッ!!」(考えろ!何故特別な部屋なのか?何故こんな試練なのかを!!)
場面変わる
浦原「それじゃぁ稽古を付けますが、アタシの稽古はキツいですよ。
下手したら死ぬかも・・・それだけの覚悟があればついてきて下さい。」
チャド「・・・・・」

Basically a few things happen in this teaser:

1. Mayuri scolds Zaraki for breaking the reiatsu-sucking eyepatch... again (38th time)
2. Yamamoto says it's because Zaraki's finally acheived Shikai
3. Hitsugaya gets them back on topic and Yamamoto starts the dicussion.
4. Ichimaru's portrait is quickly shown before the scene changes to...
5. Hirako indulges Ichigo's desire to learn the "truth" about Aizen's plans and starts to...
6. However, he's interrupted as Uryuu seems just about finished training w/ Ryuuken...
7. And elsewhere, Urahara reveals his, err, deadly means to train Sado.

Sounds good, but that's a weird way IMHO to introduce the fact that Kenpachi finally obtained his Zanpakutou's name. Jury's still out on authenticity for now.

thatbabo
April 12, 2006, 03:13 AM
Great ish Djudge...

You're right, it seem's rather odd to introduce Zaraki's Shikai in such a ho-hum manner...guess KT thought it too cliched to have it 'announced' during battle...

Hmmm...too bad, I was hoping for some Aizenliciousness this chapter...

zero_profile
April 12, 2006, 08:57 AM
right know what i dont want is ichigo to be tempted in swaying over to those vaizard guys or who know they might be good in the long run the dont realy seem evil more like people that were cast off just because they were different

also with ichigos newly awaken hollow self i wonder what soul society is gonna think

One Bad Mo Fo
April 12, 2006, 12:07 PM
Basically a few things happen in this teaser:

1. Mayuri scolds Zaraki for breaking the reiatsu-sucking eyepatch... again (38th time)
2. Yamamoto says it's because Zaraki's finally acheived Shikai
3. Hitsugaya gets them back on topic and Yamamoto starts the dicussion.
4. Ichimaru's portrait is quickly shown before the scene changes to...
5. Hirako indulges Ichigo's desire to learn the "truth" about Aizen's plans and starts to...
6. However, he's interrupted as Uryuu seems just about finished training w/ Ryuuken...
7. And elsewhere, Urahara reveals his, err, deadly means to train Sado.

Wow if that's true the story sure is hopping alon fast

Djudge
April 12, 2006, 12:17 PM
Too many things to be true if you ask me. Besides Bleach is now on its 400th discussion thread in the wcomic board over on 2ch and nothing's really confirmed it as being true.

I say toss that spoiler into the trash can.

Predator
April 12, 2006, 12:24 PM
If anybody gets a confirmed spoiler summary or pics, don't forget that Bleach Spoilers section is always open to those things.

And speaking on Djudges prediction, I even think it might be a spoiler. It really could happen within those 17-19 pages a chapter has. Some of the actions mentioned can take up as little as few frames, one page at most.

Djudge
April 13, 2006, 03:06 AM
Well, I guess for those of us who felt that spoiler a bit weird, we were right.

Kaien's finally posted his take on this week's installment; which I'll soon be posting over in the spoiler thread for this chapter.

Gold Knight
April 13, 2006, 11:49 PM
Cool, thanks for keeping us informed, Djudge. :)

daffymacho
April 14, 2006, 12:26 AM
Raw is Out: http://rapidshare.de/files/17956306/Bleach223.zip.html

Gold Knight
April 14, 2006, 01:51 AM
Thanks daffymacho - much obliged! Going to upload this sucker.

Hermie
April 14, 2006, 05:11 AM
I knew it, Isshin MUST be from the Royal Guard!!

:wtf Do you know how happy I jsut became?!?!?!

Also, <3 at Matsumoto's film noir cover. :D

olorin
April 14, 2006, 06:50 AM
I just got an interesting idea. What if Ichigos mother was the royal princess,
which makes Ichigo the rightful successor of the Spirit King?
That would finally bring some structure into that random story.

destinator
April 14, 2006, 06:52 AM
damn nice chapter...and finally sado is getting stronger...cant wait to see how much he will get stronger

The Boff
April 14, 2006, 07:22 AM
all in all this was a good chapter. we got a lot of new info about soul society
and a little about aizen. And Sado.... he's fighting against a bankai. thats impressive.
means he must have gotten stronger already. and that is gooood!

Dragonzair
April 14, 2006, 07:26 AM
I just got an interesting idea. What if Ichigos mother was the royal princess,
which makes Ichigo the rightful successor of the Spirit King?
That would finally bring some structure into that random story.

I don't know. Then she would have been able to fight that Hollow then...I think. XD

olorin
April 14, 2006, 08:45 AM
I don't know. Then she would have been able to fight that Hollow then...I think. XD
She was protecting Ichigo at the time, just as Rukia did when she lost to that first Hollow.
And maybe she got one of those untraceable Gigai from Urahara that deteriorates the spiritual power
after she left SS with Isshin.

venicia777
April 15, 2006, 06:13 PM
I see some predictions- interesting though- and quite possible too. if those predictions come true then we are looking at a YuYu Hakusho repertoire (yuyu been the descendant of a mazoku). These things happen soo much in anime that i wont discount these predictions. Then it may give ichigos family more of a will tofight against aizen.

Never theless, with the possibility of a hundred thousand humans dying just to make this key ichigo and co have all the reason in the world to fight. tHis chapter in my opinion is one of the best. it has moved bleach and my interest in it to a better level, especially after the anticlimatic way hochigo vs ichigo ended. information about the king and his importance is even more subalashi than i ever expected. i never thought he was this important at all (of course many of us have already heard of the king a while back)

Kyuzo
April 17, 2006, 12:02 AM
Yeah, it's starting to remind me of Tenchi just in the fact that there is a royal family and Ichigo could somehow be linked to it, possibly be the descendant.Also Masaki's name. I think that the fact that Isshin is on earth jives with that though because he should be in the dimension where the royal people go considering he is Masaki's husband. Unless she fled the throne and king to be with Isshin, would make sense because they would have made their ki untraceable by not using their powers and not being shinigami. It's good to see that a sturdy plot is beginning to take shape in the manga.