PDA

View Full Version : Games Bleach Wii Imported?

cacwoody
June 21, 2007, 01:46 AM
does anyone know if the new bleach game for the wii works for an american wii? i know that there is a freeloader for the gamecube but i do not know if it is the same concept. thanks

destinator
June 21, 2007, 07:58 AM
Sadly not. At the moments its impossible to play import games on the Wii except you invest a lot of money to gete a Japanese Wii. Even with Modchips its still not playable. There are rumors Datel is working on a Freeloader for the Wii but at the moment there is no clear statement about it nor a release date. So at the moment the only choice is a Japanese Wii or waiting for a localized version. (if this should ever happen).

cacwoody
June 27, 2007, 02:48 PM
thank you. not the answer i wanted... but thank you anyways. now i dont have to look for the answer myself:p
[hr]
just wanted to see my sig. i dont know how to view it otherwise.

KillerFly
July 17, 2007, 05:20 PM
Sadly not. At the moments its impossible to play import games on the Wii except you invest a lot of money to gete a Japanese Wii. Even with Modchips its still not playable. There are rumors Datel is working on a Freeloader for the Wii but at the moment there is no clear statement about it nor a release date. So at the moment the only choice is a Japanese Wii or waiting for a localized version. (if this should ever happen).

Bleach Wii has been announced for the US in the fall.