PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 360 Discussion [Naruto]

bax
June 22, 2007, 01:01 PM
Chapter 359 is out guys!! Get it HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14351)!!

After downloading and reading, go ahead and predict Chapter 360 here :D
A lot of things happening in the latest chapter, I'm sure you guys have many ideas to say. Remember. no spamming :amuse

ANBU4U
June 22, 2007, 01:09 PM
Looks like Sasuke summoned the snakes and they served as ropes to those who were confused.

After the snakes attached themselves he simply reeled them in. They weren't 'springs'

I'll start a review as soon as BS finishes their speed scan.

::Rename this thread?::

As for my prediction....it's Diedara's death, and a new move from Sasuke. I'm just curious as to whether or not this is an evolution of his abilities...or him just whipping something out that he learned over the skip.....probably just something he learned from oro, it's not time for his MS yet.

CopyNinjaKakashi
June 22, 2007, 01:11 PM
Well I predict a big bang in the next episode. Tobi escapes and may run into someone coming to investigate the explosion. We will definitely see what other members of Konoha and Hebi are up to, I hope.

Konkun
June 22, 2007, 01:13 PM
Yeah Sasuke did a Spiderman move and saved himself from the explosion....I'd like to know what Deidera came up with for his ultimate technique. He must hated it when Itachi beat him...

mageofdeath
June 22, 2007, 02:18 PM
deidara's garuda is a myth who is supposed to own the snake people, so in short I predict that dei dei's thingy is about to kill sasuke when naruto shows up and takes some pressure off of sasuke, that being said dei is about to kill naruto when, dun dun dun MS saves naruto and that is how it will happen...

ANBU4U
June 22, 2007, 02:36 PM
deidara's garuda is a myth who is supposed to own the snake people, so in short I predict that dei dei's thingy is about to kill sasuke when naruto shows up and takes some pressure off of sasuke, that being said dei is about to kill naruto when, dun dun dun MS saves naruto and that is how it will happen...

Hahaha, you know that's not horrible.

I won't happen, but if it did I wouldn't be completely confused.

Skywolf666
June 22, 2007, 02:52 PM
Next chapter will probably end on a cliff-hanger involving Deidara and Sasuke, at the end there will be a big explosion then we'll prolly have to wait another week to see what happens.

boyakist4649
June 22, 2007, 02:56 PM
This next chapter will probably be the last we see of Deidara - unless he persists again through some strange twist...

I must say I am glad to see the story progress so fast... I was definitely NOT a fan of the Sakura/Chiyo-baa v. Sasori fight.

Skeith
June 22, 2007, 02:57 PM
I predict a peak at what the others are up too and hopefully some action with naruto instead of talking, maybe have him run into tobi lol but after this fight with deidara I don't think sasuke is gonna be killing itachi quite yet [he'll need to be at his best, unless its a team thing between him and naruto which at this point wouldn't work out] Deidara will probably die, which sucks cuz he's a mad bomber, and I like them ^.^ (explosions are fun/ny!) but at least kishi will make his finale something to see...
I don't know just as long as there is more violence i'll be happy... i wanna see more of tobi too cuz Tobi is "a good boy"

Black/Light
June 22, 2007, 03:00 PM

. . . That actually sounds pretty cool. Brakes Sas's shell ( the "I don't care about anyone" fake act) and gives SOME hope to Sas coming back to the leaf (the way he seems now makes me wonder if he will ever actually return to the leaf. Im starting to think he will kill Sak and Naruto will go KB on his ass. . . landing him in hell).

My guess? Sas has to do something now seeing as his one lonely wing is now back into his body and I don't see him going CS2 more than once at this point. Plus, Clay Man seems to be dead set on blowing everything up (Next chap title sounds real odd. . .) so SOMEONE has to come save the day. . .

(I hope for Naruto to come so that we can atleast see Hinata next chap. . . )

warbandit66
June 22, 2007, 03:10 PM
If Garuda is the slayer of snakes, I dont think that Deidara will lose this fight against sasuke, remember that kishi is very true to japanese mythology, that being said I think that Itachi will be the one to kill Deidara and give sasuke time to rest up and seek him for their battle at a significant location

KingJosh
June 22, 2007, 03:12 PM
Damn, my prediction was way out, I thought that deidara would die, but not. I think maybe deidara will use his body as a large bomb, shortly said selfexplosion. But I think he will survive too. The shocking thing was that deidara lost against itachi easly, far too easy. However, I dont think we see that much of Tobi now.:s

Navid.
June 22, 2007, 03:15 PM
Good chapter this week, really sets the tone for next week, and on that note, onto my prediction:

First cast you mind back to the last (ex) akatsuki member Sasuke fought, yes im talking about Orochimaru...

Now before Oro's fight with Sasuke we saw a flash back to when Orochimaru had fought Itachi and lost to one of his eye/gen-jutsu's, and in that fight, up to that point in the fight Sasuke had not really used his sharingan in any real attack, then we saw Sasuke pull the same eye/gen-jutsu move on Oro in a few(?) chapter later.

Now we see Deidara fight Sasuke and again he has yet to use his sharingan to make any real offensive attack in the form of eye/gen-jutsu... And now we get a flash back again, showing Dedara having a run in with non other than Itachi, and being defeated by Itachi's eye/gen-justu.

Now I would expect Sasuke to make use of his Sharingan in real terms for the first time in this fight, pulling out close to the same kind of move a Itachi did in the flash back, and make Deidara blow himself up, thinking he is blowing Sasuke up.

The chapter might end with some sort of comment froma dying Deidara about how this is the same as last time and real art...

...or not :p

Toad Sage
June 22, 2007, 03:25 PM
My prediction this week is mixed, as I can see two different outcomes being equally as likely.

My first prediction is that Deidara, of course, is about to sacrifice himself to defeat Sasuke. I doubt Sasuke will actually be defeated, since he is a main character, but perhaps he'll be injured enough to alter Hebi's plans. More than likely not even this will happen, since Kishimoto in my opinion only included this battle to balance the Naruto/Sasuke achievement list. Before this, Sasuke lacked an Akatsuki kill which Naruto had...

My second prediction is that Deidara is under the influence of a genjutsu being created by Sasuke. The chapter foreshadows a similar event, where Deidara is fooled into believing he is about to defeat Itachi when in fact he is about to defeat himself. Sasuke obviously wants to extract information about Itachi's whereabouts from Deidara, so therefore he is more valuable alive. Hence, Sasuke is creating an illusion for Deidara that he is about to win the battle. Besides the foreshadowing in the flashback, I think seeing Sasuke's eyes gaze into Deidara's backs this up, as this is how genjutsu is performed with a sharingan.

KingJosh
June 22, 2007, 03:30 PM
My prediction this week is mixed, as I can see two different outcomes being equally as likely.

My first prediction is that Deidara, of course, is about to sacrifice himself to defeat Sasuke. I doubt Sasuke will actually be defeated, since he is a main character, but perhaps he'll be injured enough to alter Hebi's plans. More than likely not even this will happen, since Kishimoto in my opinion only included this battle to balance the Naruto/Sasuke achievement list. Before this, Sasuke lacked an Akatsuki kill which Naruto had...

My second prediction is that Deidara is under the influence of a genjutsu being created by Sasuke. The chapter foreshadows a similar event, where Deidara is fooled into believing he is about to defeat Itachi when in fact he is about to defeat himself. Sasuke obviously wants to extract information about Itachi's whereabouts from Deidara, so therefore he is more valuable alive. Hence, Sasuke is creating an illusion for Deidara that he is about to win the battle. Besides the foreshadowing in the flashback, I think seeing Sasuke's eyes gaze into Deidara's backs this up, as this is how genjutsu is performed with a sharingan.

Yeah! Thats a great prediction, I had it in mind too, but was to lazy too write it down:p

wooticus
June 22, 2007, 03:40 PM
next chapter will be deidara/orochimaru flashback

AxelCross
June 22, 2007, 03:55 PM
I'm not so good at predictions, but here goes. I think that the fight between Deidara and Sasuke will finally conclude with Deidara's slow demise (or abrupt with an explosion?) and Tobi's going into his usual rage of "SENPAIIIIII!", then either jokingly going back to headquarters, or trying to fight Sasuke, with Naruto and Co. coming to interrupt. I think that Juugo, Karin, and Suigetsu will be shown, though I don't think they'll fight.

Lastly, I think that Naruto and Co., as well as Team 8 will make an appearance fighting someone, whether it be Tobi or even Juugo, Kairn or Suigetsu, I think they'll fight any one of those people, maybe with Team 8 branching off to go find Itachi's whereabouts considering they are the perfect team for reconnaissance.

That's all I have, major happenings include Deidara dying and Naruto and Sasuke meeting up possibly, who knows? Not I!:amuse

Gundulf
June 22, 2007, 04:01 PM
At first having seen the flash back of the itachi fight one could asume that what will happen is the same as always, for instance before the hokage died he saw the past fight against oro, same with oro and sasuke, and so on. But as some one said before hes summoning a mythical god who is the snake slayer... ok one thing some one said that he may be under a gengetsu as he was while the itachi fight... i dont think so. Itachi can even use the ring as a third eye to cast gengetsu while sasuke sucks. besides even if deidara was weak then, hes been atkasuki for a while that we do not know how much have he improved. The way tobi acted when the explosion mourning for his still alive master lets you see hes out of a gengetsu or maybe not? hehe i gues the best this chapter gave us is the inmense chances for next episode, my predicition is this he summons that bomb god, then he (handseal) and (poof) ****GIANT GOD EXPLOSIVE******* even if hes in a gengetsu hes about to blow halve of the planet unles hes stoped i think even konoha is in danger so mostlikely he will be stoped from exploding that!!

boyakist4649
June 22, 2007, 04:24 PM

Great point!
I totally agree, and Deidara will probably end up 'blowing himself up' echoing what Sasori said about him - that he's the type that will end up getting himself killed. Perhaps the C4 he hopes to direct at Sasuke will end up blowing himself up.

bighawke5
June 22, 2007, 04:29 PM
well well looks like deidara got out of the explosion fine with just cuts on each arms and also he lost much of his clay and is preparing his last stach for his greatest attack...sasuke on the other end lost lots of chakra by using the curse seal although he may not look it...right now this is like a battle of smarts...if deidara is able to blow sasuke's pretty boy's face up with the C4 then he wins and if sasuke is able to dogde the C4 somehow or avoid it he would win...since deidara wouldve used all he could to detroy sasuke..then again if deidara is able to injure sasuke gravely (which wont happen as kishi wants to make sasuke more god like...) then he wins...

my prediction for next chapter is this...

--sasuke is alive and well
--deidara dies somehow
--tobi has a talk with sasuke before he flees..(dont matter it could even be a 10 sec talk, just bout tobi saying i'll miss u deidara sempai or somethin and sasuke appears next to him and a lil convo occurs that makes tobi an event more mysterious character)
--naruto and gang talk bout the book (useless..i just hate the way they brought that book into play..it wont help at all)
---kakashi is shown somehow...

warbandit66
June 22, 2007, 04:29 PM
I dont think that you people understand how wide the blast radius of that C4 will be even if Deidara blew himself up he would take sasuke with him

sasuke wouldnt be able to use MS to teleport because his would be similar to Itachi's

KingJosh
June 22, 2007, 04:32 PM
I dont think that you people understand how wide the blast radius of that C4 will be even if Deidara blew himself up he would take sasuke with him

Inndeed your right there, but sasuke want die becuse he one of the maincharecter. Maybe he weaks the Ms and us it to teleport himself somwere else?1

manufn619
June 22, 2007, 05:23 PM
i predict sasuke will beat deidara and his stinky c4

and

did anyone see the sharingan mark on the statues what could they mean ?

SOCKSnTHONGS
June 22, 2007, 05:40 PM
well it isnt my favourite part of chapters but i did like this flashback. it gaves us some background information on deidara and how he lost so easily to itachi. and because sasuke seemed to be having a bit of trouble in previous chapters it kinda gave me the impression that if itachi and sasuke were to fight now itachi would clearly wipe the floor with him.

as for predictions, deidara will probably die from his selfexplosion or serverly injured and sasuke will probably be injured as well but will obviously survive. we wont see tobi in the next few chapter which is really disappointing as i wanted to see what he could actually do.
then the konoha gang will check out the explosion and find deidaras ring or something but sasuke would already have escaped so he wouldnt have to confront them

Flatron
June 22, 2007, 06:21 PM
Hi! i read in some post that someone think that in the next chapter naruto will come and save the situation.. but i think it's impossible,maybe Juugo can do something for sasuke because in few chapters ago he said something about kimimaro and his purpose to protect sasuke for orochimaru experiment..and then juugo said that he will protect kimimaro's will. also if orochimaru is dead :) so i predict that juugo appear in cs-funky-angry mode and kick deidara ass. But another prediction more plausible is sasuke (unfortunately kishi made him a god now) doing a new jutsu maybe with the sharingan...a teletrasportation jutsu maybe!?

ax999
June 22, 2007, 07:28 PM
some people refered to garuda as a great snake killer... while that is true garuda also "appeared as a raging inferno equal to the cosmic conflagration that consumes the world at the end of every age" so i think kishi might be refering to the fact that hes a f'n huge bomb as well as being "the implacable enemy of snakes."

garuda also becomes the flying mount of vishnu which goes along with deidara's other flying mounts (like C2)

it seems kishi picked the perfect name for deidara's final attack.

my theory is the last panel of the next chapter the bomb will go off and we'll have to wait another week to see the result. the rest will probably be a little bit of dei/sasuke talking and battling but we'll probably see whats happening elsewhere as well.

shachi
June 22, 2007, 08:19 PM
1. After forming his C4 Garuda, Deidara will fly upward so he can drop the bomb from a safe distance.

2. Sasuke will somehow catch Deidara in a genjutsu, and he will give Deidara the choice of giving him information or killing himself. (Similar to the situation created by Itachi in the flashback)

3. Deidara chooses to kill himself (and Sasuke)

4. Cliffhanger conclusion: Will Sasuke survive?

pcxxy
June 22, 2007, 08:34 PM
great prediction!

to elaborate, your second prediction parallels to what sasuke did to orochimaru, that is, Sasuke is doing similar things to whomever Itachi has fought, so it is quite likely that he'll just pull a same trick so Deidara Bangs himself instead of Sasuke.

anyhows, it is quite apparent that Deidara's end is drawing near... yet no one still knows what plans Kishi has for Tobi... I hope he's not just there for comedy, coz it's too much for an Akatsuki member...

SacredNic
June 22, 2007, 09:13 PM
I predict that Deidara will die, and Sasuke will survive but be unconscious on the ground and critically wounded. Tobi then takes him back to the Akatsuki hideout.

And we may even see Naruto's group arrive (along with Hebi) and say 'what the hell happened here?' :tem

ITACHIWIFE
June 22, 2007, 09:23 PM
Deidara is so whinning he is going to dead

strongarm85
June 22, 2007, 10:24 PM
Here is what I see happening.

Diedara's final work of art is going to be something HUGE, but it will not explode. Instead Sasuke will kill Diedara before he can detonate his final work of art and it will stand as a giant monument.

cfdgl
June 22, 2007, 10:53 PM
deidara somehow will die.
the moment deidara die naruto n the gang will show up.

Toad Sage
June 22, 2007, 11:00 PM
I see there are some new posters here, so allow me to call your attention to this this (http://www.mangahelpers.com/forums/announcement.php?f=39&a=17). Read it carefully before you consider writing anymore one line, low content posts. You've been warned.

TS

razor
June 22, 2007, 11:12 PM
damn it.i really agree with some of you.but i'm short of time right now so i agree that deidara is trapped in genjutsu created by itachi...ops..sasuke.ok.

BlitzRonin
June 22, 2007, 11:34 PM
Showing Deidara's reasons for joining Akatsuki and part of his backstory mean... he's probably going to be the latest S-Ranked Criminal to fall to Sasuke's blade...

I also think that Kakashi is bound to show up sooner or later... he's too damn good to be out looking for Sasuke and not notice this battle.. especially if he has one of his nin dogs.

tom2
June 23, 2007, 02:42 AM
1. After forming his C4 Garuda, Deidara will fly upward so he can drop the bomb from a safe distance.

2. Sasuke will somehow catch Deidara in a genjutsu, and he will give Deidara the choice of giving him information or killing himself. (Similar to the situation created by Itachi in the flashback)

3. Deidara chooses to kill himself (and Sasuke)

4. Cliffhanger conclusion: Will Sasuke survive?

Point no 4 is obviously ridiculous. As one of the main charac, Sasuke is definetely survive.

I think, somehow Deidara survive. Maybe ither Akatsuki Member save him, say.... Itachi.
If he dead, then what's the point he been recruited by Akatsuki. Besides in Tsuna, he not yet make the use of "the-super"bomber" title to make a devastation world. Remember about Akatsuki big goal.

ShinobiWrath
June 23, 2007, 03:22 AM
I must say that this chapter was.....to put it in Deidara's words "A Bang". I certainly expected Deidara to release himself in time but I wasn't expecting him to attempt something of massive proprotions. Could itbe he's finally realized Sasuke's power? No not just Sasuke's but the bloodline of Uchiha?

My Prediction: Deidara transforms himself himself into a living clay model of Garuda and attempts a detonation of deadly proportions that would probably obliterate 1/5 his surroundings in measure of miles. Sasuke uses Sharingan in some way to defeat Deidara and he is killed by his own art. Just as he dies Deidara commends the sharingan as the ultimate work of art and then it's lights out for Dei-Dei.

kadoman
June 23, 2007, 03:27 AM

Quoted for total agreement. I honestly have nothing else to add to this excellent prediction.

I like the two parallel situations (Itachi's eyes and Sasuke's eyes) and how one already defeated Deidi and the other will most certainly spell defeat for Deidi. Poor Deidi.

If this happens, it will also mean that Sasuke is capable being a match for Itachi.

SOCKSnTHONGS
June 23, 2007, 04:37 AM
well most of us know deidara is going to die in the next say one or two chapters. the real focus of next week's chapter will probably be on how sasuke will survive the c4 garuda thing and i bet kishi would show some kick ass new moves from sasuke although he really doesnt deserve any cuz he is a little brat. although i really didnt want deidara to die id have to say its lights out with a bang.
the other possibility is of course that he was just acting all this time and was waiting for sasuke to turn off cs2 although that's probably not the case cuz he did seem genuinely pissed at sharingan having lost to it on 2 separate occasions

naruto188
June 23, 2007, 05:10 AM
diedra is gonna die defo
when an akatsuki member loses their cloak they die

m0ji
June 23, 2007, 05:22 AM
well predict sasuke will catch deidara the same way as itachi did...difference is that sasuke will kill him off in the end...itachi only wanted to recruit deidara.Well this time its his end.He ll create a huge clay bird but it will not explode!Tobi will flee...and deidara will die.He ll maybe give Sasuke little information about Itachi as a reward he beat him or something like that...

kadoman
June 23, 2007, 07:01 AM

Ah...Toad Sage...just thought of something in relation to your prediction: Tobi has also seen Deidi preparing his final trump card. So unless Tobi has also looked into Sasuke's eyes, maybe Deidi isn't under an illusion after all, otherwise, why would Tobi be witnessing his attack?

Sephy7KillerMech
June 23, 2007, 08:20 AM
Of course Sasuke would have taken Tobi into concideration when crafting a genjutsu, he is a genious after all and Tobi is so loud it would be hard to forget about him. Then again Deidara could be under the effects of a genjutsu sasuke hasn't begun yet or even triggered yet.

Sasuke seems to take advantage of the ninjutsu enhancing effects of sharingan more often than the genjutsu enhancing effects. Sasuke has always been a ninjutsu/taijutsu user. A lot like how naruto is a Taijutsu/ninjutsu user. Sasuke has the potential for Genjutsu use but it doesn't seem to be his forte. Some people like his brother just happen to be naturals at it...

lordHokage
June 23, 2007, 10:05 AM

I disagree with your prediction. My prediction is your opposite. Sasuke is being played by Deidara and Tobi genjutsu combination. It possible that Tobi is a genjutsu specialist and Sasuke is under his illusion. If Deidara is under the illusion of Sasuke’s genjutsu, and he’s preparing to play his final trump card, how could Tobi see what is happen under that illusion? Tobi is aware of Deidara’s C4. Can a genjutsu user influence two people or more at the same time? :eyeroll

Hey Kadoman, I agree with you too. Toad Sage, please enlighten me with your great wisdom. I’m so confused. :blink

Sky9
June 23, 2007, 10:49 AM
I'm not too anxious about predicting this fight since I'm enjoying all the surprises but,
given the current situation Deidara is in and add in the flashback, I like the most of you
feel Deidara is a goner. Why?, well the last flashback someone had (Oro) when challenged
by Itachi lost, then got pwned by Sasuke. This is where I see Sasuke's potential as a hmm..more gifted sharingan user shine. In the flashback with Oro vs.Itachi , Oro severed
his hand while caught in his genjutsu. Itachi didn't physically do much to him, Sasuke not only physically sliced Oro up, but he apperently killed him or to some extent using his genjutsu then transfered him to Kabuto.

Now in Deidara's case he was already bound by Itachi's genjutsu before he could
detonate his C1 centipied. And if i'm not mistaken Itachi did a MS move noted by some.
I don't know maybe he did. So Sasuke vs. Deidara, there was no genjutsu involved,
mainly physical attacking, evading...without any sign of a genjutsu attack coming from
Sasuke. What i'm getting at is, he's showing us the total arsenal before the Sharingan,
which is what opponents fear the most, and also expect an Uchiha to resort to especially
in Itachi's case. Though its like Sasuke is trying to display his ninjutsu skills as if he dosen't really depend on the Sharingan as much as his brother even though Itachi's
is more "developed" than Sasuke's.
Sasuke's seems more determined to prove he's an Uchiha with skillz rather than one
with Sharingan. Ok, Deidara's gonna suffer...but Suigetsu might show up and kill him
rather than Sasuke.

Hope i didn't bore you all with this post. :)

Littlewig
June 23, 2007, 11:47 AM

Why would Deidara develop a technique to own the snake people for Itachi when Itachi has no association with Snakes? It is more likely the technique was for Oro, since Deidara wanted to defeat Oro as well.

Anyway, the technique does look like it is going to be a specialized technique to defeat people who use snake echniques. Sasuke is going to get owned if someone doesn't help him.

I predict someone appearing at the end of the capture saving Sasule, but we won't find out who it is yet.

Edit - Also, for those predictin Sasuke will put a Genjustu on Deidara. I don't think it will work. Sasuke has never been known for his genjustu, he only has used Sharingan to copy moves and predict the enemy's attacks/movements, he's just not experienced in genjustu.

I do believe sasuke will probably try a genjustu, but Deidara, remembering from the flashback with Itachi, would have developed a a counterattack for the sharingan. No way would he fall in a genjustu he already fell into with an unexperienced genjustu user like Sasuke.

I think Sasuke's failed genjustu will be used to show the difference in power that still exists between Itachi and Sasuke.

Griffith
June 23, 2007, 12:21 PM
Edit - Also, for those predictin Sasuke will put a Genjustu on Deidara. I don't think it will work. Sasuke has never been known for his genjustu, he only has used Sharingan to copy moves and predict the enemy's attacks/movements, he's just not experienced in genjustu.

I do believe sasuke will probably try a genjustu, but Deidara, remembering from the flashback with Itachi, would have developed a a counterattack for the sharingan. No way would he fall in a genjustu he already fell into with an unexperienced genjustu user like Sasuke.

I think Sasuke's failed genjustu will be used to show the difference in power that still exists between Itachi and Sasuke.

I agree completely with you because if sasuke won with a genjutsu it would be the second time he beats someone the same way Itachi did in the past (remember Oro) and that would be plain stupid, I mean sasuke wanted to gain power to defeat Itachi not to become like him, if he does win like that he would just be an imitation....

As for my prediction I think the Garuda will work like the dragon but with more power (obviously.. ¬¬) also I hope Tobi does something soon or Deidara is done for...

kadoman
June 23, 2007, 04:10 PM
@ Griffith - And yet, the irony is that Sasuke has been imitating his brother all along - whether he meant to or not. He's been turning out just like him, from his cold, silent manner and his economic methods (he won't kill just any random person - he kills specific people for specific reasons) to his rapid progression (which even Sasuke haters have had to admit is amazing) I wouldn't be at all surprised if he does defeat Deidi in the same way.

It would actually bridge the gap between Itachi and Sasuke, which I would prefer to see, as it means Kishi is moving the story forward. If there is still a giant gap between them, it would mean we still have a loooong way to go before we see any resolution to this sub-plot.

Closing that gap is also in Itachi's interests, as it's what he has wanted all along. The reason Itachi encouraged Sasuke to live a life of disgrace and full of hate, is so that Sasuke would grow up to be more like him - so that he can test his strength once again against someone, well, more like himself.

So, to get back on topic, I'd like to see TS's prediction come true for the sake of moving the story forward anyway.

segarraramon
June 23, 2007, 05:38 PM
After reading all the predictions, i will go against the majority, ok all but 2 or 3 of you and predict that Daiera will not die. Why would I predict such a thing, well I find that Daiera is a character that is resourceful and very clever to the point that he let Gara take his arm so that he could win. So far in this fight he seams one track only focusing on measuring Sasuke, what if that’s the plan to figure Sasukes power. Remember that there is one primary goal of AKA, Find the tailed beasts the other is taking down those that oppose them. Sasuke is a secondary objective and so we may see a play in the direction of the Asuma fight, the leader calls for AKA to gather. My prediction is that we will see the art from Daiera, Sasuke survive it and interruptions from one or more sources. Tobi or the leader or Konoha. Personally I don’t see Tobi letting Daiera die get hurt yes fight yes but not die, when he says Daiera sempay you died he did not look like he was telling what he actually thought. And for the most part AKA works well in team work. Well that my prediction please don’t destroy it to harshly.

kunai-knight
June 23, 2007, 06:20 PM
Its possible that the reason we are seeing Tobi running scared about the C4 even though its Sasuke putting a genjustsu on Deidera if Kishi is making us see the scenes out through the eyes of Deidera. Sasuke could possibly probably have made Tobi act like that in the genjustsu to make it see more real to Deidera.

ghostofhell
June 23, 2007, 07:29 PM
well it seems to me that sasuke will get the 4 pupil sharingan which will counter deidara attack it just seems so likely being that he has a level in his eyes that itachi cant touch i think the chapter 359 foreshadows this with the sharingin design images that appear behind the statues why must every single sharingan hide the bottom part since when did the sharingan been set in the eye in the way it looks behind the statue normal 3 pupil are further apart you decided it will be intersesting to see a 4 pupil sharingan battle mongekyou sharingan

http://a744.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/86/l_aae72973d5615d444554812604db53f7.jpg

http://a285.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/87/l_411d90b863ef9604854c98363dab7c4c.png

http://a660.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/102/l_88f0ed65470c53abcd5c51b2e822b673.png

FatalFlaw
June 23, 2007, 07:32 PM
Ok, time for some predictions.
First of all, C4 - Garuda is not a self-destruction jutsu, and this can be determined because of two different factors.

1. Deidara, as we see, enjoys life too much to kill himself. He doesn't care whom he fights, as long as he can see his works of art explode and cause a beautiful end. He believes that he is better than his opponent, so there is no reason for himself to blow himself up.

2. Secondly, it seems that Tobi has seen this jutsu in the past. I sincerely doubt that they have come together and described to each other their own jutsu. Tobi seems to recognize the jutsu, which means that Deidara has both utilized and survived it in the past.

I also think that the name really has nothing to do with the jutsu or the outcome of the fight. Yes, Garuda is supposed to be the predator of snakes, but Sasuke really doesn't see himself as a snake, but a hawk. We see his snake jutsu that he stole from Orochimaru, but so far he's never used any Snake jutsu as an offensive tool, but only to protect himself. IN that sense, I think that his snakes, to him, are nothing less than shields and remnants of his past. As the hawk who prays on the weasel (Itachi), he can't be anything less.

So, for the purposes of this prediction, I predict that Deidara will unleash C4 - Garuda, the form of which will be of one of those statues that we saw in the flashback. He will envelop himself in the clay statue. As the reviews have stated, in the past when the Akatsuki cape has come off, the monster has emerged. He will envelop himself in the clay and, akin to the C2 Dragon, use monstrously powered explosions and extreme speed to try and corner Sasuke. The chapter will end just as Sasuke seems to get caught in one of the explosions, but he will both save himself (obviously), and make use of his eyes in a new way in order to kill Deidara. Because of this flashback, we now know that Deidara will experience his downfall via. the powers of the Sharingan, very likely in the same fashion that Itachi used against him.

boyakist4649
June 23, 2007, 08:51 PM
Maybe I missed something...

since when did C4 "Ka Ru Ra" become Garuda?

4ghost
June 23, 2007, 09:17 PM
I agree completely with you because if sasuke won with a genjutsu it would be the second time he beats someone the same way Itachi did in the past (remember Oro) and that would be plain stupid, I mean sasuke wanted to gain power to defeat Itachi not to become like him, if he does win like that he would just be an imitation....

As for my prediction I think the Garuda will work like the dragon but with more power (obviously.. ¬¬) also I hope Tobi does something soon or Deidara is done for...

Actually if you look at the Orochimaru fight more closely Sasuke attempting to use the same jutsu as Itachi on Orochimaru failed. Orochimaru kind of just brushed the body bind off. If it weren't for Sasuke relating his victory to his eyes I would imagine that it had very little to nothing to do with his Sharingan and more to do with his will.

Ah, so you're right it does say Karura da!, but it seems that it may still relate back to Garuda according to the following link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karura

I of course can't confirm the reliability of that information however.

Anyway to get onto the topic of predictions, I believe that Deidara's next attack will really paint Sasuke into a corner forcing him to use "that jutsu" as an attack and defense. If not that then the scenario Toad Sage pointed out sounds plausible. It's just that Sakura being a genjutsu type would have a little less meaning if Sasuke's eyes make him an automatic elite genjutsu type.

shamoo
June 23, 2007, 11:20 PM
1. As for the 4th pupil idea, that sounds like a great theory except if extend the unseen circle as a full circle, and then draw a line from each pupil to the center of the circle, it seems to be greater than 90 degrees in most of the pics, particularly the very first one. Especially notice how in trying to make room for the 4th pupil, you actually stretched the circle into an oval.

2. As stated above, Sasuke isn't trying to imitate Itachi, but the irony is that he is turning into him through his thirst for revenge. He was warned by Kakashi especially that he would lose himself if he left Konoha. I also predict either a fourth pupil (less likely) or a new demonstration of genjutsu. Obviously Sasuke's eyes have some power to have penetrated Oro's spirit world, and also to have entered Naruto and confronted and dismissed the kyubi.

3. It would be lame if c4 was another flying thing, but since c3 was a small bird launched at the city, c4 may be some form of projectile.. the question is will sasuke make the illusion that he is killed and then follow deidara, or will he delude deidara into killing himsef and then confront tobi.

QMark
June 24, 2007, 12:09 AM
I'm going to keep my prediction short and simple.

Deidara uses the C4 explosive. Kakashi's Team notices the blast and goes to the area. Sasuke's scent is nearby.

bighawke5
June 24, 2007, 02:49 AM
lol i dont know how many ppl here saw the movie swordfish, but if kishi is trying to make the C4 almost like the real C4 in real life--power/destruction wise then sasuke's in for some lamb loss juss sayin...the C4 well the one i saw in that movie was somethin ala mini H2 bomb lol the thing was powerful and to me deidara's C4 well be powerful no doubt bout that..its how sasuke well escape that gets me...im thinkin the explosion goes off and then nothin happens cuz it suddenly dissapears and deidara/tobi/sasuke wonder what the hell happened and kakashi appears with his MS on having sucked the explosion into another dimension...to me thats kinda likely but i dont know if that doesn't happen i expect sasuke to finally use somethin we havent seen b4(either the "that jutsu" or a MS sharingan development of some sort) or another eye technique he develops...

it's been hinted throughout the manga and kishi was prob hintin at somethin bout sasuke's eyes since the oponents that encounter him talk bout his sharingan(the killing intent behind it when he activates it)...the way he uses it even in part 2 and how his gengutsus or eye jutsus are so advanced its all tying into something thats gonna unravell sometime...

it should be nice seing how he will escape death lol
i want to see more of naruto damit! and i mean him in action lol

KingJosh
June 24, 2007, 03:52 AM
Since deidara told tobi to run. It has to be somthing strong. I predict that sasuke will do the same thing as itachi did. Itachi did beat oro, and sasuke did kill oro. And itachi did beat deidara and sasuke will kill deidara. I think tru the manga sasuke will face everyone who itachi fought.

yemsta
June 24, 2007, 05:15 AM

sasuke wouldnt be able to use MS to teleport because his would be similar to Itachi's

This is why I believe deidara is not going to die. Lets look at C3 this explosive almost blew up the whole of the hidden village of sand so C4 is going to be ridiculous. I think sasuke is in the much worse position here. He just got rid of his CS2 as he cant use it for long, he has gravely underestimated deidara because even now he is still saying things like " he just wont give up" after seeing tobi running for dear life. Deidara on the other hand is flying on a bird and can escape the enourmous blast he is about to create.

Prediction: No one is dying in this fight I think sasuke will be injured and out of chakra, plus deidara will be out of clay (apart from his birdie that he is flying on). Deidara will be forced to retreat and sasuke will be found by sakura (as she hasnt confronted him properly yet) where he will be healed. Then we wont hear from deidara from a long time. He has captured his biju and doesnt really have much to do now so.....

Littlewig
June 24, 2007, 10:28 AM
The only way I would accept Deidara escaping this fight with Sasuke alive is if in his attempt in escape, he runs into one of the Konoha ninjas.

Either Tobi or Deidara need to be caught, and I don't think Tobi can be captured that easily.

Besides, they need some way to confirm the information inside Kobuto's book, catching either Tobi or Deidara will be the best way to do that.

I just can't believe for one minutes that none of the Konoha ninja's(especially the dogs) haven't heard the noise from the fight and would actually let a weakened or escapring Akatsuki member escape.

lordHokage
June 24, 2007, 10:39 AM
This is why I believe deidara is not going to die. Lets look at C3 this explosive almost blew up the whole of the hidden village of sand so C4 is going to be ridiculous. I think sasuke is in the much worse position here. He just got rid of his CS2 as he cant use it for long, he has gravely underestimated deidara because even now he is still saying things like " he just wont give up" after seeing tobi running for dear life. Deidara on the other hand is flying on a bird and can escape the enourmous blast he is about to create.

Prediction: No one is dying in this fight I think sasuke will be injured and out of chakra, plus deidara will be out of clay (apart from his birdie that he is flying on). Deidara will be forced to retreat and sasuke will be found by sakura (as she hasnt confronted him properly yet) where he will be healed. Then we wont hear from deidara from a long time. He has captured his biju and doesnt really have much to do now so.....

Deidara is not going to die any time soon. I too agree with your prediction, it has that possibility of coming true. Sasuke’s plans are interrupted for a period of time, and Deidara will take a very long vacation, because the Leader can now offer and recommend a period of 3 months or more vacation package plan to any of his members. :beer

FatalFlaw
June 24, 2007, 04:00 PM

It's translated "Garuda" in the bludshock scans, which everybody is using.
Interestingly enough, isn't Karura the name of Gaara's mother?

Littlewig
June 24, 2007, 06:55 PM
With Tobi being able to escape Deidara's blast range, it suggests that the C4 is escapable by simply running away soon enough.

To avoid this, the C4 must have the ability of capturing it's prey, otherwise Deidara would once again need to place mines everywhere to keep Sasuke trap.

If the C4 doesn't have a capturing ability, than the only posssible way to make sure Sasuke get's caught in the blast is by physically holding him, a suicide tactic.

Deidara has no way of escaping this fight making sure Sasuke dies without commiting suicide if Deidara has no caputring ability.

From all the moves we have seen fro mDeidara so far, there is nothing to suggest that Deidara has an ability to pin down an enemy besides placing mines everywhere.

Mortific
June 24, 2007, 07:34 PM
I'm still not convinced that this isn't a suicide technique. Well, you say that since Tobi has seen it, it can't be a suicide technique since Deidara is still alive doesn't work at all.. Deidara could have made the C4 itself and detonated it when they were far away just to show Tobi or something. In this situation, he actually has to hit a very fast ninja, he can't hesistate at all to detonate it, which makes me think Deidara will get caught in the blast. Think of it this way: In order to hit Sasuke, Deidara basically has to hit himself.

I do support what was earlier said about Deidara being to fond of living to kill himself over something so trival and meaningless to his organization.

There shouldn't be any talk of spoiler in here confirmed or not

khordidi
June 24, 2007, 10:33 PM
well.. i think Sakura will turn up helping sasuke... since she is real close to him...

sakura chan will ask sasuke to return.. but
after the battle... sasuke turns sakura down again.... with the same old reason... which is to seek for vengence.

><'

ophidial
June 24, 2007, 11:07 PM
i doubt that sasuke could outrun an explosion of that magnitude,
i mean if you think back to the save gaara arc even gai and lee wasn't
gonna be able to escape the blast from deidara's bunshin.
anyways i also agree that the technique isn't a suicide one and
hopefully sasuke will be overwhelmed and require saving by naruto.

ghostofhell
June 25, 2007, 12:06 PM
I just dont see sasuke being saved by anyone the story just cant have sasuke being helped to kill off diedara nor do i see sauske running away or using some type of bushin he has to sho a power even greater that what we seen naruto do with the ninja star rasengan the story must balance sasuke's abilities beyond naruto since naruto is the underdog. naruto killed kakuzu so now its sauske's time to do something that makes naruto new rasengan look like its someting one uses to play tag with. sauske power is about to unleash

daniel1983
June 25, 2007, 12:12 PM
Next chapter....

I think Kakashi will suprise Sasuke by jumping out and eating the explosion with his eye again......then Sasuke will question him on the new power that he has unlocked and we will get a flashback to how Kakashi obtained MS.....

kheopz
June 25, 2007, 01:50 PM
Prediction: Both Sasuke and Deidara survive. Sasuke unless some MS comes out of himself than he can be saved if not the probability of him still surviving the blast and be healed by Sakura is high. Why? Karin was the last Hebi to leave Sasuke so within any stretch of imagination she is still the closes from him and Sakura passing by his scent with the dogs and the explosion makes it probable to her saving/healing Sasuke. The other option is Kakashi with his MS than again that will really mean that Sasuke is not their yet and seeing Kakashi with MS will force Sasuke to rethink his strategy.

Why is this is my prediction? Because so far it seems Kishi is showing us the gap between the two Uchiha brother's and it's an ocean of a gap. If Sasuke still doesn't have MS than he will have to learn it form Kakashi who has for a while now. This was maybe before or during time Skip .. He did mention after the time Skip that he had a new Jutsu to Naruto and Sakura .. no one knows if it's the MS he used against DeiDara).

The bottom line is that Itachi has MS for years now and maybe his ultimate goal can't be just power and Akatsuki stuff. He always complaim from the begining that he is not leaving up to his capacity and I strongly believe that he has taken the MS to other levels making him the more mature MS user. Even if Sasuke just got MS he doesn't have enough experience using it therefore Itachi will still beat him. Deidara was trick by Itachi in an instant while he did have his centipede on Itachi legs the Genjutsu fooled him quick. Sasuke is still fight Deidara until now. Itachi Genjutsu isn't just with his eyes but also his fingers. We haven't seen that from Sasuke yet so yes I'm done with stating how big of a gap there is between the two brothers therefore people shouldn't except a battle with Itachi anything soon.

Other Prediction: Next arc we will see Itachi fight to get a bijuu (don't know which one) but we will see more training from Naruto because the black book info will have Konoha change their plans which Hebi is not aware of. Hebi is lost if they do not know Akatsuki ability. Unless Oro briefed Sasuke already about it which I doubt.

Zante
June 25, 2007, 03:19 PM
Don't think Sasuke needs any help to face Deidara. He's gonna escape from the C4 explosion anyway, and I truly think Deidara is about to die next chapter. Sasuke will then follow Tobi to question him about Itachi. Don't know about tobi's skills, but since he belongs to akatsuki, he's certainly not that coward, and he'll probably stop running away and start fighting.

QMark
June 25, 2007, 03:20 PM
I think people are being too quick to judge a gap between the two brothers. Genjutsu need not apply here in a Sharingan vs Sharingan situation. The only thing thats going to tip the scale is the Mangekyou and Sasuke has already experienced that once. He should have a counter for it by now, otherwise he is as foolish as he is fast.

I think the problem lies within Itachi's reliance on Genjutsu. I'm not sure whether higher level genjutsu technique's void the Sharingan but I'm pretty sure it doesn't have that great of an affect, especially since the eye is said to be able to see through genjutsu.

bighawke5
June 25, 2007, 11:14 PM
so far sasuke's been made too godlike to even loose a limb here in this kind of explosion..remember kishi's intention is to make sasuke very powerful as to give us fans somethin to talk bout and argue bout which in turn makes the manga intersting...plus the more we wonder if sasuke's god like skills are a match for itachi the better for his manga anyway and i think that's his intention...but i also think that he's setting up sasuke for a huge fall which will come once he's ready to make the main character just like any other main character.."one that rivals his rivals powers...but i aint gonna get into that now..

anyhow my prediction is once again...sasuke comes out of this somehow alive maybe a like scathed but not totally hurt like no tomorrow...kakashi well be shown in my opinion...(idknow i seem to think he will somehow stop the explosion wit his MS lol)
tobi runs away at untraceble speed...and Finally ppl around the area are able to notice that something not too far is happennin and its most likely a battle (i can't believe after all these explosions..kakashi, nor his dogs nor naruto or even hinata found anything) it amazes me but i have a feelin this explosion is the one that'll get everybody's attention from wherever they are...

remember it "almost" always happens and its not like sasuke well outshine naruto forever...he may now be shown as stronger and god like but kishi will somehow make the main character equal if not stronger somehow to his rival so...i see that commin not tomorrow no! but soon

heiky0711
June 26, 2007, 02:54 AM
I'll stick to my prediction that Deidara will still lose. About this fourth pupil in the sharingan is quite interesting. I'm just recalling the fight between oro and sasuke during the ritual stage. Obviously there was a flashback of itachi's genjutsu on oro. But it turn out sasuke's one is much better than itachi's one ( during the ritual ).

Itachi even said that sasuke is not worth killing and he believes that sasuke will surpass him some time.

The point is, i think chapter 360 may show sasuke's ability, similar to deidara's flashback against itachi, maybe better than itachi's one.

I personally believe that's Deidara's trump card or he is forced to do so. Maybe he's committed to self destruction because he might know that there's no way he can counter "those eyes" jutsu (ie the sharingan of course). Also, remember sasuke did that sharingan on Sai during the Retrieving Sasuke Arc at oro's hideout. I do expect something a lot better and more mouth-watering surprises for both of these fighters.

someguyudontknow
June 26, 2007, 03:33 AM
I'll stick to my prediction that Deidara will still lose. About this fourth pupil in the sharingan is quite interesting. I'm just recalling the fight between oro and sasuke during the ritual stage. Obviously there was a flashback of itachi's genjutsu on oro. But it turn out sasuke's one is much better than itachi's one ( during the ritual ).

Itachi even said that sasuke is not worth killing and he believes that sasuke will surpass him some time.

The point is, i think chapter 360 may show sasuke's ability, similar to deidara's flashback against itachi, maybe better than itachi's one.

I personally believe that's Deidara's trump card or he is forced to do so. Maybe he's committed to self destruction because he might know that there's no way he can counter "those eyes" jutsu (ie the sharingan of course). Also, remember sasuke did that sharingan on Sai during the Retrieving Sasuke Arc at oro's hideout. I do expect something a lot better and more mouth-watering surprises for both of these fighters.

I feel the opposite, I do not believe there is a 4th tomoe in the sharigan. Those are little fireballs behind the statues are they not? didn't that god represent firey destruction as well? Itachi's genjutsu was obviously superioer than sasuke's. Orochimaru at full strength wasn't even able to start the ritual and bring Itachi into his "dimension". While Orochimaru on the brink of death was able to drag sasuke there. Also remember, Itachi didn't want to kill Deidara, he was there to recruit him. No need for him to use the Mangkeyou sharigan. I believe Deidara might win, but he might lose as well. Maybe someone will come to aid sasuke at the very end.

warbandit66
June 26, 2007, 08:37 AM
Sasuke has already been forced into cs2 and he only just reverted back, I doubt it's that simple to pass in and out of that transformation so easily especially after losing a limb that was included in that transformation it must require alot of chakra and stamina to recover from that much like the way naruto recovers from injuries while in his kyuubi transformations not to mention all the nature manipulations and summonings he's been throwing out in this battle, I seriously doubt that sasuke has much left to show in this fight, not because he has run out of techniques but because of chakra drainage, Deidara may have deep gashes right through his arms but they dont seem to be hindering the use of his arms, and who else apart from Deidara would be able to escape the blast radius that the c4 would produce.
I think that Deidara will win this fight and Sasuke will be severely injured, he will be bought back to konoha by Sakura, before he even makes a full recovery Karin along with Jugo and Suigetsu will track him down and they will continue their mission (I think that Suigetsu will turn out to be profficiant in medical jutsu as he has been likened to a kappa, kappa are known for their healing ability).

m0ji
June 26, 2007, 09:16 AM
what makes you think sasuke has not much chakra left...we dont know if the transformation drains his chakra that much.Also we know he can control the Transformation as far as transoformating only one wing out etc... we ve seen that when juugo attacked sasuke.Also when he transformes his chakra goes x10?x100?the hell i know.it was said somewhere dont remember.so i dont think the seal drains much of his chakra.I would even say not even a bit!Also if his state of chakra would be that critical we would have gotten to know that through some "sasuke inner thinking".He wouldnt keep his coolness if his chakra was nearly at reserve.If he loses agains Deidara...that would mean he is by far not ready for Itachi...which he thinks he is...so he got something different up his sleeves...he has to have something!What did he do so far?A little bit of Taijutsu,some of his lightning kunais,Transformation,a cool move and thats it....if that drains most of his chakra already...damn than this is just crap!
And by all means...its time for Deidara to finally go down and rest in pieces :)
Maybe Sasuke used already the same genjutsu as Itachi did when he fought Deidara...who knows...we dont right now :) Deidara saying "its those same eyes" could mean he is under a genjutsu again!And well....Tobi running...that can only mean it ll be very dangerous cause Tobi was the immortal one here??If sasuke didnt have something in his mind...he would be running already..we know he aint stupid!i predict him doing something new...some...new kind of chidori...some finishing move..and after he did that he ll chase after Tobi.MAYBE...he will not kill Deidara instead pierce him to an unmovable target and get information from him!
that sounds most realistic to me!i bet that will happen :P

warbandit66
June 26, 2007, 09:30 AM
The cursed seal acts similarly to the opening of chakra gates, it forces the user to exude an extremely large amount of chakra all at once, remember after Sakon and Ukon's extended use of it they where affectively useless, and sasuke wouldn't run because although he's not stupid he is stubborn, remember when he fought Gaara in the forest he still attempted to use chidori even though he had reached his limit and failed.

Tias
June 26, 2007, 01:25 PM
Not sure here, but no matter what, from all those explosions that are happening in the several chapters, i can only guess that all those close to, and maybe the dogs would have long time noticed it and be on their way, like com on...all those bombs, nd then also the big dragon exploding...and now a C4.....it will creat a huge explosion, and there will be peopel comign to the center of the noise, so we will see other people soon to

Impel Down
June 26, 2007, 03:37 PM
I predict that Deidara may do the greatest thing ever in Naruto, or the worst. Either end of the spectrum will happen without a doubt.

Lord Rae
June 26, 2007, 03:43 PM
I am calling it now that someone somewhere is watching this fight. Whether its Akatsuki's plant guy or Kakashi hanging out watching it, someone is watching all this play out.

bighawke5
June 26, 2007, 05:53 PM

hmmm either im dreamin or did u say that itachi believes that sasuke will surpass him sometime? itachi never states his beliefs or opinions if i remember...he's like the perfect soldier....the only time he actually expressed feelings or opinions was when he was still living wit his dad and mom and his dad was focusing too much on him and he told his dad to go see sasuke's entry into the ninja academy and stuff and he's dad was saying no that he's the one he should be focused on since he might be the heir of the family or somethin and he had a greater potential or something--his dad said something along these lines maybe not exaclty but something like that
[hr]

The cursed seal acts similarly to the opening of chakra gates, it forces the user to exude an extremely large amount of chakra all at once, remember after Sakon and Ukon's extended use of it they where affectively useless, and sasuke wouldn't run because although he's not stupid he is stubborn, remember when he fought Gaara in the forest he still attempted to use chidori even though he had reached his limit and failed.

tru that i agree wit u here that sasuke did use the cs2 and even though it has its advantages...it has its downs also..including humongus chakra usage....it forces u to use ur chakra reserves and everythin and thus increasin the capacity of the user so the more chakra the more impressive things u can do if u were already impressive as a shinobi...now he may have just enough for two raikiri's and one chidori nagashi to be out of chakra but i think he may escape using shunshin but how far will he go wit it? lol

it well be interestin to see him escape or gettin hurt but either way he aint diying here and deidara is...why? becuz he had a flashback aka death warrant and foreshadower..so like sasori said..."he's the kind that ends up getting himself killed b4 you know it"...he made his first mistake wit itachi and almost got done away with his body..that shouldve told him something(i'll let it slide) the second mistake was when he kept fighting the uchiha and the uchiha activated his accursed sharingan..that shouldve told him(ur back again u want a death wish) and now he still wants to go at it even more by using his best artwork..does it remind anyone of the itachi vs deidara flashback but this time ithe warnin is the third and final (u'll never do this again..ever) so im sure he'll be dealt with by his own technique maybe lol

AngelMayLaugh
June 26, 2007, 10:41 PM
Not sure here, but no matter what, from all those explosions that are happening in the several chapters, i can only guess that all those close to, and maybe the dogs would have long time noticed it and be on their way, like com on...all those bombs, nd then also the big dragon exploding...and now a C4.....it will creat a huge explosion, and there will be peopel comign to the center of the noise, so we will see other people soon to

Yeah that is pretty hard to believe. The only ones I can see not hearing it is Sakura and Karin because they were in the town full of people. But the dogs should have heard it.

Yeah you got to give hime that. He kept fighting Gaara, Oro, and the Sound Four when he had no hopes of winning.

PREDICTION TIME!! 'UN!

Deidara won't die. Sasuke will try to capture him and make him talk about Itachi's whereabouts. Tobi won't be able to interven because he will be too far away and run into someone from Konoha or hebi, that's running towards the fight.

Kiba and/or Kakashi will probably be the first on the seen seeing as Both the human and the dogs have superb hearing.

cinamax
June 27, 2007, 05:13 AM
Sasuke copies Deidara's jutsu and does the thing to make Deidara's bomb explode. What I mean is Sasuke copies Deidara's 'BOOM!' so he makes Deidara's clay explode!

Seranel N'Ryt
June 27, 2007, 10:15 AM
1. if next chapter continue to talk Sasuke vs Dei
Dei-chan used the finest art C4. the finest art appears to 'Final Art'... i'm a worthy fan of Deidara-chan!! T.T i don't know why Dei-chan don't use C3. C3 is wonderful art!

Dei-chan use C4-Garuda to eat explosion mud. that mud look tasteless. so i think it's a 'self-destruction'. Dei-chan may be dying T.T oh~ no~(Tobi will not help his senpai!!!!-_-)

2. Naruto or Kakashi appearance to next chapter
Naruto-Team got the 'Black-Note' to Kabuto. so they will read it and will find out Dei/Tobi's profile....

if Kakashi(and Pakoon) success tracking Sasuke, he will help him. Sasuke is fighting hard now.

** because of Sasuke, it seems Kishimoto is abused so many fans. and why Nin's aren't going to more farther away?

bighawke5
June 27, 2007, 11:15 AM
Sasuke copies Deidara's jutsu and does the thing to make Deidara's bomb explode. lol

even if u have the sharingan..u need clay to make and exploding clay bird so no lol

MangaUploader78
June 27, 2007, 11:17 AM
We all know if Itachi thought that sasuke couldnt beat deidara he wouoldnt have let deidara go after him.afterall itachi did say sasuke is the only 1 that can kill him

Toad Sage
June 27, 2007, 12:47 PM
I know it's getting late in the week, but please make sure you your posts include some kind of prediction or are in direct relation to an earlier post that needs some clarification. This thread will become a discission soon enough.

TS

walkie
June 27, 2007, 03:09 PM
i say some big explosions like this, should have been noticed by someone else but i wont say who :p

freelancer
June 27, 2007, 07:59 PM
I believe the fight is already over. Just like with Orochimaru, we see a flashback of Deidara. I think this is Sasuke's genjutsu and in the next chapter we'll see how and when deidara was trapped in it. To me it seems that Sasuke uses the battles beforehand to test new abilities and jutsus. He still hasn't shown any of his fire jutsus which should be his best, nor any taijutsu. I don't think he will kill deidara as using him will be the quickest way to Itachi. Next chapter I think Kakashi, Sakura and Karin will be the first to react to the explosions setting up a confrontaion between them. While Tobi will run into the rest of hebi and team 10. If naruto is shown at all it will likely have to do with the book until the dogs notice the explosions.

yemsta
June 27, 2007, 10:06 PM
I have faith in kishi in that he will vary the story a bit instead of just repeating the same pattern over and over. So I dont think this fight is over and i dont think sasuke will win. Also we may see a glimpse of tobi next chapter and him possibly running in to hebi or konoha guys on his way. I predict that tobi will not get into a fight but either flee or take the attacker out real quick 2 big akatsuki fights in such a short time i doubt it.

Misury
June 28, 2007, 10:15 AM
If he loses agains Deidara...that would mean he is by far not ready for Itachi...which he thinks he is...so he got something different up his sleeves...he has to have something!

Yeah, you are right, but on the other side..

I wouldn't trust Sasuke's selfconfidence. Back then, where he met itachi, and attacked him with his chidori, it seemed that he was thinking to be ready to kill Itachi, too. And he lost brutally. Yes, I know he's much stronger now.. but still, I don' think he knows when he's ready.

About Deidara.. dude, that's definitely gonna be over in one of the following chapter..:eyeroll

Nara Twig
June 28, 2007, 03:13 PM
I really think that its time for Deidara to die. He's far from the strongest member of Akatsuki, and he's already done his part by taking Garra for his jinchuuriki. I don't think that Kishimoto is going to keep him around when there's other Akatsuki members he can bring into the limelight. I think Akatsuki will eventually be whittled down to a few members, but there are still Akatsuki members to be introduced fleshed out, and killed before then. Deidara is just another test that Sasuke will have to pass before he can step up to Itachi. Not the final test, but it will show everyone how far he's come.

Deidara's C4 won't work out how Deidara wants it too, and in the next chapter or two he will be dead. Sasuke's then going to face off against Tobi, but with crucial information learned from Kabuto's book, Naruto, Hinata, and Yamato will show up.

Or maybe Kakashi is going to show up... or perhaps that venus fly trap headded mofo will come and melt Tobi into the ground to retreat.

himeee
June 28, 2007, 04:17 PM
I think sasuke will have to resort to using "THAT" jutsu, the one orochimaru stopped him from doing.

I think this is it because then he'll be able to cancel, if not surpass, deidaras explosion jutsu.

This is one possibility. Another possibility could be kakashi helping sasuke by using mangekyo sharingan in order to teleport the c4 somewhere else, just like he did last time with deidara.

We might see a glimpse of naruto finding itachi first.

SacredNic
June 28, 2007, 06:24 PM
I just had a thought...

What if Itachi steps in to stop Deidara from killing Sasuke?

And then steps over and says to his defeated little brother...

'You're still too weak'

haha ... bummed out again eh Sasuke :tem

Konkun
June 28, 2007, 07:30 PM
I dont think Sasuke should win against Deidara without any help. Because if he does win against Deidara, he would go after Itachi thinking he would beat him but he will fail. Itachi beat Deidara without using cheap tricks and FAST. I dont think Kishi would set Sasuke against his brother the second time and fail yet again. Someone will interfere or at least tell him the honest truth that he is yet at the level to beat Itachi. Or lets say he beats Deidara, Deidara will be honest with him and reveals to Sasuke that his brother is much stronger.

capablanca
June 29, 2007, 01:54 AM
ok lets say that naruto runs into tobi's way and they have a fight in the next chapter or so

now my question why would kyubi lend his power to naruto wouldn't it be better for him to have naruto taken by akatsuki, kyubi is hungry for blood joining akatsuksi should be his goal, no?

or does he want naruto to remove the seal and set him free

Mortific
June 29, 2007, 03:56 AM
How Itachi is "stronger" is really a vague term in my opinion. It's going to be hard to Itachi to battle Sasuke using ninjutsu against Sasuke because of his Sharingan, and fighting Sasuke with genjutsu is next to impossible. If Itachi misses, or screws up with the MS at that point, there's nothing he can do, since that would be his last resort. After that, it would be only Taijutsu, where I think Sasuke's speed will be more than a match for Itachi's experience.

taimoor2
June 29, 2007, 04:27 AM
How Itachi is "stronger" is really a vague term in my opinion. It's going to be hard to Itachi to battle Sasuke using ninjutsu against Sasuke because of his Sharingan, ......

Ninjutsu can be used against sharingan. If itachi knows a ninjutsu which doesn't require hand seals(like Rasengan) or if he can do some ninjutsu without hand seals(or with one hand), copying will be very difficult/impossible for sasuke's sharingan. Also, the speed at which this battle will take place will make it next to impossible to copy jutsus!

....and fighting Sasuke with genjutsu is next to impossible.

Fighting sasuke with genjutsu is also a possibility. Sasuke has the sharingan but he is still not at itachi's level(i.e he don't have MS). It will be harder for itachi to control sasuke but it is not impossible.

If Itachi misses, or screws up with the MS at that point, there's nothing he can do, since that would be his last resort.

First of all, itachi won't screw up with MS(Remember, he is a god level ninja). Secondly, even if he does "screws up", he can use MS atleast twice in a day(he used MS twice when they fought/flee from Jiraya).Chances of itachi screwing up twice are almost non-existant. The jutsu itself is so deadly that if sasuke is caught in it once, there will be no hope left for him.

After that, it would be only Taijutsu, where I think Sasuke's speed will be more than a match for Itachi's experience.

AND even if it comes down to taijutsu...even though sasuke's speed is great,itachi is also not lacking in the speed department. Even though he doesn't jumps around as much as sasuke, we have never seen him lacking in speed. Its just that he doesn't need to move around much because of his uber genjutsu abilities.

Mortific
June 29, 2007, 06:36 AM
Ninjutsu can be used against sharingan. If itachi knows a ninjutsu which doesn't require hand seals(like Rasengan) or if he can do some ninjutsu without hand seals(or with one hand), copying will be very difficult/impossible for sasuke's sharingan. Also, the speed at which this battle will take place will make it next to impossible to copy jutsus!

I never stated that Sasuke's counter to Itachi's Ninjutsu was copying it, now did I? What I meant was physical tracking. Sasuke can predict Itachi's actions. He knows the trajectory of the Ninjutsu, enough to avoid it.

Fighting sasuke with genjutsu is also a possibility. Sasuke has the sharingan but he is still not at itachi's level(i.e he don't have MS). It will be harder for itachi to control sasuke but it is not impossible.

Again, I never said "MS-related genjutsu". I meant regular Genjutsu, or regular Dõjutsu-Genjutsu, which Sasuke is able to counter.

First of all, itachi won't screw up with MS(Remember, he is a god level ninja). Secondly, even if he does "screws up", he can use MS atleast twice in a day(he used MS twice when they fought/flee from Jiraya).Chances of itachi screwing up twice are almost non-existant. The jutsu itself is so deadly that if sasuke is caught in it once, there will be no hope left for him.

As much as I agree with the fact that Itachi won't screw up, it still depends on what you're thinking. Amaterasu is still a technique which requires Itachi to target his opponents, making it much easier to dodge the general projectile during flight. Tsukyomi is a different case, since there is no physical projectile there, but still possible to avoid. The time Itachi used Tsukyomi against Sasuke, he pointed his finger at Sasuke, and Sasuke's facial expression leads me to think that he used a paralysis technique on him to stay still. And that would mean he used a regular Genjutsu first, to freeze Sasuke, then follow up with Tsukyomi. And at that time, Sasuke's Sharingan only had 2 tomoe, now he has 3, and since Itachi used a regular Genjutsu first, to make him stay still, it stands to prove that Tsukyomi too can be avoided. (Since the Genjutsu Itachi uses before Tsukyomi can be countered with the Sharingan)

AND even if it comes down to taijutsu...even though sasuke's speed is great,itachi is also not lacking in the speed department. Even though he doesn't jumps around as much as sasuke, we have never seen him lacking in speed. Its just that he doesn't need to move around much because of his uber genjutsu abilities.

While Itachi has not been lacking speed, he just doesn't seem as fast as Sasuke does in Part II. As you said, Itachi's Genjutsu abilities doesn't require him to move so much, which leads me to believe that Itachi hasn't really bother training speed, since he hardly ever moves.
And from Kishimoto's viewpoint too, even though Itachi is a "god-character" with well above average in most of the abilities that define a ninja, something has got to be missing. Which I believe is speed. And back to your earlier comment about how he doesn't need to move because of his Genjutsu abilities, leads me to think that even if he trained to be fast once, that he now is rusty, since it's been so long since he had to employ something else than Genjutsu during a battle.

ttxdragon
June 29, 2007, 06:43 AM
Oi, Guys'n'Gals

I hate to disturb your conversation, but Itachi vs. Sasuke has nothing to do with ch360 Predictions.

If you want to discuss that particular topic, we have the toshokan including their subforums for this. You can search and take a look if such a thread exists and take part in it, if it doesn't exist yet, feel free to create one with good, unbiased arguments.

Please get back on topic.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Misury
June 29, 2007, 01:23 PM
I think sasuke will have to resort to using "THAT" jutsu, the one orochimaru stopped him from doing.

I think that too. Maybe he'll even be able to defeat Deidara..
However, I'm sure.. the chapter's gonna be interesting to read. :)

bax
June 29, 2007, 04:37 PM
Guys...

Please, only the Chinese scalantions are out. No Japanese RAW yet. In the meanwhile, please keep this thread free of neither the spoilers nor the discussion of it.

Thank you :)

kunai-knight
June 30, 2007, 05:48 AM
Japanese's Raw is out now though isnt it? Just read it from bludshock. Very good chapter in my opinion. Best we've had in a lonng while :)

someguyudontknow
June 30, 2007, 05:59 AM
man... oh crap... now im starting to get the feeling that kishimoto is really gonna give sasuke Mangekyou Sharigan.... Deidara said that he trained his eye to beat the normal sharingan's genjutsu. Doesn't that kinda give the hint that sasuke will get a genjutsu technique above regular sharingan's? ... At the range that him and deidara is at... there's not much sasuke can do. I mean even if he tries to use "that" jutsu, we have no idea how fast his hand seal techniques are. If his technique isn't that fast, then i doubt he can do the technique faster than deidara going "katsu". So whatever sasuke is going to do next better be godly fast, faster than katsu can trigger the explosion and from what we see deidara triggering explosions are almost in a blink of an eye from the moment he says "katsu".

GPZrag
June 30, 2007, 06:00 AM
yeah. great chapter... aparently seems that sasuke has his ass just pawned however it could be another genjutsu...

walkie
June 30, 2007, 06:55 AM
intresting chapter..

that diedara guy becoming more interesting charactrer...explotions, artistic figures, microscopic bombs and an eye against genjustu....deidara is a genuis who creates his own style. although i dont like him from the beginning, he is becoming entertaning one...

but instead of genjutsu, i expected a bunshin died instead of sasuke....

pcxxy
June 30, 2007, 07:02 AM
nice chapter, I'm glad to figure out why Deidara's left eye has this gadget... so I guess it was for counter-sharingan training ;p

theshizzle
June 30, 2007, 07:52 AM
wow great chapter, deidara is a badass and i don't know how Naruto would ever get out of such a technique...

nice how sauske used the snakes to make a left wing...

i hope deidara kills sauske but of course he wont..sauske will probably barely make it out alive..

pcxxy
June 30, 2007, 08:34 AM
yeah, probably a 'that jutsu' thing.

Littlewig
June 30, 2007, 09:40 AM
I'm only going to post a few obversations and curiosities.

1) Sasuke can use his snakes to replace his wings to fly. He should cut off the other wing as well because they are ugly. Snakes wings > ugly wings.

2) Why did Deidara have his left eye closed for most of the fight? He had his left eye closed in the last chapter as well, but doesn't he need that eye to fight the sharingan? Why keep it closed the whole fight?

3) Do you really believe a sharingan user would notice that their enemy has had one eye closed the whole fight?

4) Do you really think a sharingan user would not notice a clay bushin?

5) Does Deidara have control over the C4 even after it has exploded?

walkie
June 30, 2007, 09:54 AM
I'm only going to post a few obversations and curiosities.

1) Sasuke can use his snakes to replace his wings to fly. He should cut off the other wing as well because they are ugly. Snakes wings > ugly wings.

2) Why did Deidara have his left eye closed for most of the fight? He had his left eye closed in the last chapter as well, but doesn't he need that eye to fight the sharingan? Why keep it closed the whole fight?

3) Do you really believe a sharingan user would notice that their enemy has had one eye closed the whole fight?

4) Do you really think a sharingan user would not notice a clay bushin?

5) Does Deidara have control over the C4 even after it has exploded?

1)i also didnt understand that part. it looked lame to me. if he can use snakes for wings, why did oro never fly?? :)

2) his left eye may use chakra like sharingan to counter genjutsu..since he needs chakra fo his explotions, he may want to save some for later

3)even if he noticed what should he do??

4)all these time sharingan users didnt notice any advenced bunshins, water-bunshin, kage-bunshin, clay-bunshin..sharingan sees chakra but not like byakugan, since these bunshins have some chakra sharingan user can not be sure if he is real or any-bunshin (unlike normal bunshin, they are just some illusions, sharingan can see it)

5)i dont know :)

Don Lazy
June 30, 2007, 10:51 AM
wow great chapter...deideras left eye surprass oro's genius..i cant belive this....sasuke beats deidera

Impel Down
June 30, 2007, 11:27 AM
...Deidara for Hokage. Seriously, that was the greatest thing...ever. Not to mention that in the end, he made my wishes come true and made a bitch out of Sasuke. Plus, HE'S NOT DEAD!

Decorus
June 30, 2007, 11:40 AM
Naruto would escape the C-4 the way he usually counters ninjutsu techniques a massive wave of chakra. Naruto has an uncanny ability when angry to generate a wave of chakra that blows away projectiles and ninjutsu attacks. At first I thought it was an ability generated by Kyuubi to protect Naruto, but after his Elemental Nature was revealed it may have been a reflex to use his wind nature to dissapate or deflect attacks made against him.

Sasuke isn't out of the fight yet, but it ends with him at a significant disadvantage about to be killed by yet another Clay Deidara clone. While his sharingan might be able to detect the chakra of the nanobombs in thier massed state, he can't see thru clones. Deidara is using the strategy I laid out for Naruto to beat Sasuke, wearing him down by fighting him with clone Proxies. I'm not sure Sasuke can beat Deidara, simply because he isn't there.

Kishi is following the same pattern he usually does with Sasuke build him up, then when everyone is complaining about how powerful he is, tosses him up against a real opponent and then cuts Sasuke down at the knees. Of course the Sasuke fanboys will complain about how Sasuke shouldn't lose this fight, but things aren't looking good for him.

Sharingan and Byakugan can both see thru non physical clones like those used by the Rain ninja in the Forest of Death. However the Jounin level physical body clones are nigh impossible to detect as fakes. As Deidara is demonstrating they can be used very effectively to fight an opponent and its really the combination of long range bomb attacks with his Clay clones that makes him difficult to defeat unless you ambush the real Deidara. It seems Deidara learned a valueble lesson in direct confrontation from his fight with Gaara.

someguyudontknow
June 30, 2007, 12:51 PM
Naruto would escape the C-4 the way he usually counters ninjutsu techniques a massive wave of chakra. Naruto has an uncanny ability when angry to generate a wave of chakra that blows away projectiles and ninjutsu attacks. At first I thought it was an ability generated by Kyuubi to protect Naruto, but after his Elemental Nature was revealed it may have been a reflex to use his wind nature to dissapate or deflect attacks made against him.

Sasuke isn't out of the fight yet, but it ends with him at a significant disadvantage about to be killed by yet another Clay Deidara clone. While his sharingan might be able to detect the chakra of the nanobombs in thier massed state, he can't see thru clones. Deidara is using the strategy I laid out for Naruto to beat Sasuke, wearing him down by fighting him with clone Proxies. I'm not sure Sasuke can beat Deidara, simply because he isn't there.

Kishi is following the same pattern he usually does with Sasuke build him up, then when everyone is complaining about how powerful he is, tosses him up against a real opponent and then cuts Sasuke down at the knees. Of course the Sasuke fanboys will complain about how Sasuke shouldn't lose this fight, but things aren't looking good for him.

Sharingan and Byakugan can both see thru non physical clones like those used by the Rain ninja in the Forest of Death. However the Jounin level physical body clones are nigh impossible to detect as fakes. As Deidara is demonstrating they can be used very effectively to fight an opponent and its really the combination of long range bomb attacks with his Clay clones that makes him difficult to defeat unless you ambush the real Deidara. It seems Deidara learned a valueble lesson in direct confrontation from his fight with Gaara.

what are you talking about? The 2nd Deidara is the real Deidara. The one coming out of the bird is a real one not a bunshin.

fremeer
June 30, 2007, 12:58 PM
i dont know if any1 cept for sharingan and byakugan users could escape that jutsu so easily, if you cant see it your pretty much dead.
just another note, notice how deidera didnt use jiraiya's way of getting rid of genjutsu? instead of using some round about way. jiraiya's way must be very hard to do i guess.

Glowstuff
June 30, 2007, 01:06 PM
what are you talking about? The 2nd Deidara is the real Deidara. The one coming out of the bird is a real one not a bunshin.

I think it could either be the real one, or another clone. Personally I think it might be another clone Why would he leave himself at the explosion site ? Unless it's a jutsu that wont effect him, or his planing suicide and taking Sasuke with him.

dasher232
June 30, 2007, 01:35 PM
i dont know if any1 cept for sharingan and byakugan users could escape that jutsu so easily, if you cant see it your pretty much dead.
just another note, notice how deidera didnt use jiraiya's way of getting rid of genjutsu? instead of using some round about way. jiraiya's way must be very hard to do i guess.

I think people are blowing things (excuse the pun) out of proportion a little. Deidara's jutsu is great yes. However no jutsu is ever completely formidable and free from flaws. If that were the case jutsu collection master Oro would still be alive as would some of the greatest shinobi (shodaime, nidaime etc).

Also looking at the title for the next chapter does anyone really think if Sasuke looses and Dei gets away he would stop hunting itachi immediately and loose confidence?. Because if so would that result in the disbanding of team heibi which so far hasn't really accomplished anything... Unless they go to Konoha.

fremeer
June 30, 2007, 01:43 PM
im not saying that the jutsu is free from flaws. but once performed it does more damage than that of fuuton rasengan(effects more things) and its easier to hit with. This is worthy of deidera's final attack. and because deidera's best has been shown he will now die.

Skywolf666
June 30, 2007, 01:46 PM
The past few chapters have consisted of alot of explosions and now, a giant person standing well above a forest.... Now what I'm really wondering is.... Why Hinata, Naruto, Yamato, Kiba, Akamaru, Shino, Sai, Sakura, Juugo, Karin, or Kakashi's dogs noticed anything out of the ordinary is a question I'd like answered soon.

"Look, a giant blonde guy in a black cloak with red clouds, wonder what he's up to."

I'm seriously wondering why Juugo hasn't noticed due to the fact that he was talking to birds earlier. Or Hinata who can use Byakugan to look over large distances.

Hemostrat
June 30, 2007, 02:00 PM
I actually thought of something. Deidara's right eye was caught in the genjutsu, but does that mean that his entire body was caught in it as well... he closed his right eye and opened with his left. Wouldn't that in theory mean that he could tell if he was in a genjutsu if things varied in between each eye? Then all he has to do is raise his chakra and dispel the genjutsu.

dasher232
June 30, 2007, 02:10 PM
I actually thought of something. Deidara's right eye was caught in the genjutsu, but does that mean that his entire body was caught in it as well... he closed his right eye and opened with his left. Wouldn't that in theory mean that he could tell if he was in a genjutsu if things varied in between each eye? Then all he has to do is raise his chakra and dispel the genjutsu.

If you watched a movie with one hand over one eye and nothing over the other does it make what you're seeing any weaker to relay to the brain?.

woof
June 30, 2007, 03:02 PM
i really liked this chapter :) but i think deidara has loost his cool in the last 2 chapters ... i dont wanna see him die :/

hitokugutsu
June 30, 2007, 03:41 PM
This was an amazing chapter. The fight has been moving at an great pace and Sasuke's is getting his ass smacked. Even if Deidara loses it proves that Sasuke is still no match for Itachi (unless he actually found a way to counter the MS)
Sasukes wing also didnt regrow when he goed CS2 again, so Jugo will probably have to fix that altough the snakes looke way cooler.
Another point is the great amount of chakra Sasuke currently has. Sofar he used Chidori (and its variations) 4 or 5 times + some other minor jutsus. On top of that he also uses his CS and it looks like he still has some reserves because he doesnt looks tired at all unlike Deidara whos at his limits.

murani-san
June 30, 2007, 04:11 PM
Thats the thing i'm trying to figure out. Doesn't using the CS draw out alot of chakra so going CS2 multiple times plus him using his lightning manipulation jutsus multiple times should have him at his limit. For some reason he's not.

warbandit66
June 30, 2007, 05:45 PM
Deidara has proved himself to be a more than worthy akatsuki and foe in this fight, he's pulled one surprise after another out of his bag of tricks and is the second character in the series to be attacking on a molecular level and devise an affective method of avoiding sharngan genjutsu, with his current rate of developement it would be a major dissapointment if he where to die, but sadly he has nothing left for now. It would be so great to see him in akatsuki's final stand.

cinamax
June 30, 2007, 06:40 PM
Have we forgotten that Sasuke can use full body chidori? Deidara grabbing on his foot gives him just THAT.

I want to see Deidara win as well, but given past record when an Akatsuki takes off his shroud, he is finished off by Kishi.

warbandit66
June 30, 2007, 07:10 PM
I dont think that would work since deidara is insulated in a clay bird, plus sending chidori through your body must result in severe chakra drainage his already used several chidori variations so I think chidori curent is a definate no no

One Bad Mo Fo
June 30, 2007, 07:10 PM
Deidara is a dead man at this point, I'm glad he didn't die like a little bitch, but after pulling out his ultimate technique I'm certain we wont see him in another real fight as this is all the depth the character can really have both personally and in terms of jitsu. I just hope Sasuke's the one to kill him so his death can be somewhat dignified.

Decorus
June 30, 2007, 07:37 PM
The Deidara clone holding onto his ankle is about to C-4 detonate so using Chidori isn't wise. Also while the chinese translation has Sasuke saying Hmm the Japanese to english translation has him going Kuh!.

Impel Down
June 30, 2007, 08:08 PM
Am I the only one a bit curious about Tobi at this point? How did he not get affected? I know he said he had to get out of there, but he still seemed pretty close in the end. So, does this have to do with the fact that he's mostly metal and the sword couldn't kill him?

SacredNic
June 30, 2007, 10:51 PM
Well who'd of predicted a massive walking Deidara. I laughed so hard
when I saw it. Reminded me of Mr Stay Puff from Ghostbusters. :tem

Guess that also goes to show that every single 'spoiler' this week was
a fake (except for the pictures). :notrust

Deidara is cool though... Kishi's really made him shine in this series.

I still think that he'll win against Sasuke, but Itachi will finish him off in
secret and take Sasuke captive.

Shabanga
July 01, 2007, 01:36 AM
Great chapter.
inresting how deidara trained his left eye to see through the genjutsu.
i think it's about time the Konoha team gets involved here.i mean,after that giant explosion from deidara's C4 you'd think that it would draw some attention and that the Konoha team would be able to sense it.

Hemostrat
July 01, 2007, 02:14 AM
So here's the big question, is the Deidara that's holding onto Sasuke's leg a bunshin or not?

someguyudontknow
July 01, 2007, 03:11 AM
I think it could either be the real one, or another clone. Personally I think it might be another clone Why would he leave himself at the explosion site ? Unless it's a jutsu that wont effect him, or his planing suicide and taking Sasuke with him.

I believe it is the real one. Otherwise there would be no need for him to close his right eye. The one coming out of the bird left only the left eye open to counter another genjutsu from the regular sharingan. The real Deidara was caught in a genjutsu and knew it, that was why he closed his right eye and opened his left eye after he saw sasuke being blown up from the inside out.

juUnior
July 01, 2007, 05:56 AM
Ehh, new chapter, like previous chapters, is just amazing, awesome, superb :D For me of kors :p And to that, I think Deidara is one of the coolest characters :D

C4 Garuda - in my opinion awesome jutsu/technique, and to that, it's another technique which is by someone considered on the cellular level of attacking (firstly was said F. Rasengan Naruto, now Deidara's Garuda). This is just killer technique, and to long range fighter like Deidara it just suit perfectly. But what's more, Deidara'a also a "flying" all the time usually in his fight, so he can always be on top of that deathly technique. In my opinion, impressive jutsu, one of the best I would say.. but maybe it's damaging somewhat Deidara on chakra level,who knows.

Another thing which can be caught is that Deidara actually from the first encounter with sharingan, trained himself (more accurately his eye) to be able to wisthand the abilities of genjutsu sharingan. That's a character. I think Dei is cool, even in a moment he was appointed by Akatsuki (so he was skilled) he trained in his weakness on sharingan.

But even is I'm impressed by that, we all know that Kishi will do the thing with "godly" Sasuke.. :x No, I don't mean I don't like Saske, but it's common truth out everywhere, so Saske will win somewhat that fight. But either way, Deidara in this chapter impressed me so much, that his one of my favourites characters. Also, he is the first person in part 2, whi actually done the immposible thing to now: Saske actually has a face with the mimic of the: "wtf is happening?" And in his CS2 level!! That's awesome xDxD

In short summary of that: cool chapter, and Deidara is cool. Hope he will don't die (yeah, yeah, defeat, defeat, but maybe he will survive). xDxD:D:D:wtf

amperx
July 01, 2007, 06:22 AM
oh hes still alive :D, dei-kun keep it up!!
but sad to say kishis gona do him :( but i have high respect for deidara already
hes so cool that he even dedicated so much to counter the sharingan although not MS level i guess..
but like i said seeing sasuke performance in that fight i really believe hes still not on par with itachi not even close

White Rabbit
July 01, 2007, 06:35 AM
Great chapter.
after that giant explosion from deidara's C4 you'd think that it would draw some attention

there was no giant explosion... but i also think it's about time for some konoha-nin or hebi-members to join the events.

walkie
July 01, 2007, 07:01 AM

the one we saw from the begginning of this chapter was his clay-bunshin...the real deidera was hiding so it doesnt matter if bunshins right or left eye was open..real one should opened his left before his clay-bunshin....

Don Lazy
July 01, 2007, 09:18 AM
There's no way sasuke cannot win against deidera. He already pulled out his best jutsu while sasuke still restrains. So far we've seen only few lightening manipulations and snake summonings. Sas trained 2,5 years with oro and with his sharingan he can copy jutsu. sasuke wins somehow, its better for the story

lordHokage
July 01, 2007, 10:52 AM
This chapter was just awesome. :wtf Deidara :yourock

Deidara is no pushover, he’s truly a unpredictable ninja, and he continues to improve on his technique by analyzing his opponents. Deidara’s C4 Garuda is almost similar to Naruto’s FRS killer jutsu, they are both terrifying. Naruto’s FRS and Deidara’s C4 Garuda and his left eye has an impressive advantage to counteract the sharingan abilities is somewhat interesting. If I didn’t know any better, I would probably say that Kishimoto is slow revealing the many weaknesses of the Sharingan - first it was Zabuza Momochi, then Kakashi and Might Guy, Naruto’s FRS and now Deidara. :gigglebunny :occa

Sasuke addiction to CS2 is just to much, what ever happen to the great Uchiha power that he talks big about to Orochimaru. I would love for Sasuke to defeat any opponent without using CS2 power, its simple a disgrace and a let down to the great Uchiha clan name. :reject :modsmack

Ehh, new chapter, like previous chapters, is just amazing, awesome, superb :D For me of kors :p And to that, I think Deidara is one of the coolest characters :D

C4 Garuda - in my opinion awesome jutsu/technique, and to that, it's another technique which is by someone considered on the cellular level of attacking (firstly was said F. Rasengan Naruto, now Deidara's Garuda). This is just killer technique, and to long range fighter like Deidara it just suit perfectly. But what's more, Deidara'a also a "flying" all the time usually in his fight, so he can always be on top of that deathly technique. In my opinion, impressive jutsu, one of the best I would say.. but maybe it's damaging somewhat Deidara on chakra level,who knows.

Another thing which can be caught is that Deidara actually from the first encounter with sharingan, trained himself (more accurately his eye) to be able to wisthand the abilities of genjutsu sharingan. That's a character. I think Dei is cool, even in a moment he was appointed by Akatsuki (so he was skilled) he trained in his weakness on sharingan.

But even is I'm impressed by that, we all know that Kishi will do the thing with "godly" Sasuke.. :x No, I don't mean I don't like Saske, but it's common truth out everywhere, so Saske will win somewhat that fight. But either way, Deidara in this chapter impressed me so much, that his one of my favourites characters. Also, he is the first person in part 2, whi actually done the immposible thing to now: Saske actually has a face with the mimic of the: "wtf is happening?" And in his CS2 level!! That's awesome xDxD

In short summary of that: cool chapter, and Deidara is cool. Hope he will don't die (yeah, yeah, defeat, defeat, but maybe he will survive). xDxD:D:D:wtf

I totally agree with you with the exception of Sasuke somewhat win, I do see his somewhat defeat. :toilet

Decorus
July 01, 2007, 12:04 PM
The C-4 attack is a clone suicide attack useful on people who are stupid enough to try and fight him in close combat where Deidara is weakest. I was half expecting the Clay clone Sasuke used Chidori on to spin his head around say "Boom" and go all C-4 on him. Sadly we have another fake coming out of the bird and going boom.

Deidara seems to be one of the few Akatsuki members who cares about his own survival he won't kill himself to beat Sasuke, if he did that he wouldn't be able to get revenge on Naruto and Kakashi.

So now we know where Itachi got the idea for exploding clones....

Yes there is a nice huge explosion when the clone goes nuclear. So yes someone will be attracted soon to the explosions.

Honestly Sasuke getting another beat down is better for the story....

flareofdragon
July 01, 2007, 02:02 PM
I think its stupid to say that Deidara will sacrifice his own life to kill Sasuke. He still wants to beat Itachi.

lordHokage
July 01, 2007, 03:30 PM
He wants to beat Naruto and Kakashi as well. And I think Gaara wants a piece of him too. :blink

C4animax
July 01, 2007, 05:28 PM
Man the chapters kept getting better since they started their mission...

It'd really be a surprise that sasuke loses to deidara, especially since naruto kicked his ass (you'll say that he's kyuby...nevermind) and because the other one who lost against itachi was orochimaru.(and sasuke killed him)

There's two options left : A member of hebi shows up (very lickely) or sakura (very unlickely)
or sasuke shows up a master jutsu to get himself out of there...

What would be good with the second option is that the action could be the same as daidara's first meeting with itachi : daidara think he got sasuke but is in fact victim of an illusion :D.

lordHokage
July 01, 2007, 07:11 PM
There's two options left : A member of hebi shows up (very lickely) or sakura (very unlickely)or sasuke shows up a master jutsu to get himself out of there...

I really hope Sasuke do something because his situation is not looking good at all. Maybe someone will show up and Deidara will retreat, I think not. Sasuke is on his own, and he doesn’t need and don’t want any help. :blink

warbandit66
July 01, 2007, 07:18 PM
people are saying the deidara that grabbed sasuke is a clone, then where is the real deidara? i think it's the real one

ornis
July 01, 2007, 08:52 PM
The past few chapters have consisted of alot of explosions and now, a giant person standing well above a forest.... Now what I'm really wondering is.... Why Hinata, Naruto, Yamato, Kiba, Akamaru, Shino, Sai, Sakura, Juugo, Karin, or Kakashi's dogs noticed anything out of the ordinary is a question I'd like answered soon.

"Look, a giant blonde guy in a black cloak with red clouds, wonder what he's up to."

I'm seriously wondering why Juugo hasn't noticed due to the fact that he was talking to birds earlier. Or Hinata who can use Byakugan to look over large distances.

I believe someone has to be aware of the chakra being spent and the explosions erupting throughout this battle. I'd say it's all for dramatic effect that no one has been revealed to be cognizant of them. If any observer appears, it will be most likely near the battle's end---maybe in a saving grace manner/another Deus Ex Machina that happens to save Sasuke. Nonetheless, the focus is the "artistic debate" between Deidara and a natural wielder of Sharingan... it feels unlikely that anyone else will intervene....

Littlewig
July 01, 2007, 11:10 PM
I can't believe Sasuke can still fly, it's so lame.

Why go through the whole trouble of jumping off your sword and trying to reach Deidara with a lightning manipulation move when you could just replace your severed wing with snakes?

Sasuke should not be able to fly so soon. Maybe it suggests that this Sasuke is indeed a fake?

fremeer
July 01, 2007, 11:40 PM
it was kind of silly to make sasuke able to fly like that. personally i think by making sasuke fly kishi kind of ruins it, sure make him able to glide to use his wings for a slight push but outright flying is stupid.

yodakage
July 02, 2007, 12:35 AM
ok, so how does anybody "train" to counter sharingan? even chiyo (grandma) said their are ways to fight against the sharingan, but if it is an one on one, the best is to run away. that means she, with all her years of experience, can't with counter the sharingan while looking into it.

In training, you need to practice often. does that mean itachi put deidara into a genjutsu ofter? and how come the right eye can not counter it?

even if you can counter a sharingan user, that does not mean it limits the sharingen user. It only mean the sharinger user can't use genjutsu, but can still use all the out jutsu they copied.

Decorus
July 02, 2007, 12:52 AM
She isn't a clay eatting freak from the Rock Village. I might also point out she said the standard rules for fighting against Sharingan, not that she did not have a method of dealing with it. She would also have entirely different means to counter Sharingan.

I'm guessing Deidara has lost many many times to Itachi.

j9virtue
July 02, 2007, 04:34 AM
It may even be something as simple (simple ha) as cutting off all chakra circulation just to that one eye for the duration of the fight- essentially only the rest of his body would be affected and not that eye.

QMark
July 02, 2007, 04:45 AM
Well I don't know if anyone else noticed but his left eye's pupil shrank significantly. Maybe the point of this is to disable direct contact between his eye and the sharingan user's eye, in turn disabling the effect of the genjutsu entirely.

matsyes
July 02, 2007, 04:50 AM
Awesome chapter!!!
Now I read in a lot of spaces that sasuke wont get his wing back. But Correct me if I'm wrong isn't part of his wing growing back It's no longer a stub but a partial wing ...I think the broken wing will grow back.
Also I think there is a bit of an audience watching this match from afar ...Ninjas dont normally like to directly jump into a fight between two powerful ninjas coz its kinda dangerous!!! They can get caught in the attacks. Look at C4 its not very exact. Also It looks like the Deidra in the bird is not the real dei, coz C4 is not very exact and if he spews it ,it will kill him too.
But I love the fact that sasuke finally got humbled along with the sharingan!!! It was getting annoying with the sharingan being all powerful. But It is definitely one of the most versatile blood limits there!

Nara Twig
July 02, 2007, 05:02 AM
Well I don't know if anyone else noticed but his left eye's pupil shrank significantly. Maybe the point of this is to disable direct contact between his eye and the sharingan user's eye, in turn disabling the effect of the genjutsu entirely.

Yeah it seemed like massive pupil constriction. Who knows maybe there could be a little chakra shield for good measure, to almost deflect the genjutsu. I don't think it could be as simple as totally closing it off and completely stopping chakra flow, cuz I don't think his eyes would work if he totally took all the chakra from it.

GPZrag
July 02, 2007, 05:09 AM
Yeah it seemed like massive pupil constriction. Who knows maybe there could be a little chakra shield for good measure, to almost deflect the genjutsu. I don't think it could be as simple as totally closing it off and completely stopping chakra flow, cuz I don't think his eyes would work if he totally took all the chakra from it.

There my friend i will say you are wrong... don't you remember neji? when he fought naruto he cutted put all his chakra and naruto was able to move... but he couldn't generate chakra on the other hand for me is quite possible to figh the sharigan's doujutsus you just have to have high chakra control i think someone like neji won't be affected by something like that :S....

Nara Twig
July 02, 2007, 05:19 AM
Yeah but I think there's a bit of difference with eyesight than with a normal person's arm. Over using a jutsu and forcing your chakra level to fall to zero can kill you, is this because the body needs basal level of chakra to keep functioning the normal duties of a body? I think that's feasible. And I think that if you completely took away all the chakra that is focuses around your eye, that the chakra used to carry and translate images to your brain wouldn't be there to do just that.

amperx
July 02, 2007, 06:04 AM
great chapter and about genjutsu's, any genjutsu generated by the sharingan can be counter, just own it with a huge amount of chakra just as jiraiya said, but MS level genjutsu are almost/or impossible to counter, so if sasuke doesnt have one he wont be godlike like itachi never

MS Genjutsu can be overpower if the person is very skilled & powerful.. Orochimaru said they have been few people that surpasses Uchicas.. So i think Deidara surpasses the normal level Sharigan. But he'll be doom if Sasuke obtain the MS. because he never witness that sort of power before..

Misury
July 02, 2007, 03:11 PM
Deidara surpasses the normal level Sharigan. But he'll be doom if Sasuke obtain the MS. because he never witness that sort of power before..

Hm.. yeah, you could be right.

I wasn't surprised at all, that Deidara was prepared at Sasuke's attack, 'cause it's almost the same thing like Itachi then. But I think, Sasuke will be different in a way. from his brother. I can't wait to see what happens next.

But if Sasuke doesn't get the MS, he won't be able to fight Itachi. And even with it, it's gonna be very hard. And interesting to watch :tem

Hm.. yeah, you could be right.

I wasn't surprised at all, that Deidara was prepared at Sasuke's attack, 'cause it's almost the same thing like Itachi then. But I think, Sasuke will be different in a way. from his brother. I can't wait to see what happens next.

But if Sasuke doesn't get the MS, he won't be able to fight Itachi. And even with it, it's gonna be very hard. And interesting to watch :tem

well, that is the thing.. Its either kishi planning on giving Sasuke MS or give him a Special Sharigan eyes.

I honestly think Sasuke tricked deidara to believe that he caught him. But sasuke know that the real deidara is missing. and he put is self at risk just so he could do that jutsu.

Littlewig
July 02, 2007, 06:47 PM
Am I missing something here, why do people assume the Deidara jumping out of the bird is a bunshin? I didn't know you could make clones remotely, previosly all other clones were always formed next to the original.

spactaa
July 02, 2007, 07:21 PM
The one in the bird ain't a bunshin, 99% sure, that's the real deidera already enjoying the next chapter, just look at his face.

Decorus
July 03, 2007, 03:01 AM
Thats actually simple to answer it said eat C-4 which is an exploding clone technique. Deidara is not going to blow himself up, thats completely unlike him. Every time we have seen C-4 employed, the first time was against Naruto and Kakashi actually its a clone that explodes. So if he is using C-4 it can't be the real Deidara.

dasher232
July 03, 2007, 05:23 AM
Thats actually simple to answer it said eat C-4 which is an exploding clone technique. Deidara is not going to blow himself up, thats completely unlike him. Every time we have seen C-4 employed, the first time was against Naruto and Kakashi actually its a clone that explodes. So if he is using C-4 it can't be the real Deidara.

Thats what I was thinking but then I figured if it is a clone the real deidara must be full of energy. Especially since the one on the bird was the one sasuke commented on slowing down. If he'd made a clone during battle surely sasuke would have noticed.

Littlewig
July 03, 2007, 07:30 AM
Thats what I was thinking but then I figured if it is a clone the real deidara must be full of energy. Especially since the one on the bird was the one sasuke commented on slowing down. If he'd made a clone during battle surely sasuke would have noticed.

Only chances for Deidara to make a clone without Sasuke seeing is when he fell in the C3 and the dust cloud shroud him. He did rise from the debrie while on the bird, so that could have been when he made a couple of clones. Deidara must be pretty good to accomplish this since he just got hit by C3 seconds eariler...

Another chance is when Deidara explodes C4, we see Sasuke running away no longer keeping an eye on Deidara. I think this is when Deidara made his clone. Whether he made more than one and decided to jump off his bird 100 feet in the air is up to you guys to decide.

DDavid
July 03, 2007, 09:19 AM
hmmm, my observations

page 9, bottom right: sasuke with fancy black hand protectors

page 11 (that's two pages later): sasuke without hand protectors
(and dies)

page 13 back with hand protectors

so what?

sasuke sucks at genjutsu (or is afflicted with bad short term memory: forgot them)
black hand protector are crucial to his survival(, hence he died)
he intentionally made it look like a fake (clonewars continue)

juUnior
July 03, 2007, 09:28 AM
Sasuke addiction to CS2 is just to much, what ever happen to the great Uchiha power that he talks big about to Orochimaru. I would love for Sasuke to defeat any opponent without using CS2 power, its simple a disgrace and a let down to the great Uchiha clan name.
Nicely said. Saske should be cool without depending so much on CS ehh

lordHokage
July 03, 2007, 10:44 AM
Nicely said. Saske should be cool without depending so much on CS ehh

I agree. Regardless of the outcome, Sasuke will have to face the painful truth that he is weak. :(

Toad Sage
July 03, 2007, 02:22 PM
Hey all, try to avoid inflammatory remarks like "Sasuke is weak" etc. We don't want discussions giving way to character bashing. Such statements are almost entirely subjective, as all the characters portrayed in Naruto are elite within the context of the Naruto world.

Sky9
July 03, 2007, 02:54 PM
sorry if this comes off as such but, how in the world can Sasuke run around with one
ninja shoe on, snakes as wings in CS2 still asking deidara the where abouts of Itachi?
This guy better get a grip and stay focused on the battle at hand :P

yemsta
July 03, 2007, 03:25 PM
Yeah he seems very sure that he can win this is why I believe ultimately it will end in a draw because kishi never lets anyone be cocky and get away with it

Nara Twig
July 03, 2007, 05:02 PM
Sasuke's not being cocky. Cockiness entails a certain sense of flare and showboating. Sasuke is just quietly confident, apart from the few times he's been surprised and frazzled, but that last time turned out to be his genjutsu.
As for his genjustsu lacking forearm guards, that was probably a subliminal sign from Kishimoto to tell the most observant of us that it was a genjutsu. But it's also completely likely that Sasuke was in a bit of a panic and rushed to safety, he is after all only a teenager.

kadodo
July 03, 2007, 05:14 PM
Ha, what a great chapter that was. It seems that both of these guys were smart after all. Sasuke got Deidara in a genjutsu and pretended being caught in Deidara's bomb and he cam eto the attack after that. However, Deidara was smart enough to avoid his left eye from being taken in the gentjuse genjutsu and attacked Sasuke by surprise. I wonder how he did that.

Hemostrat
July 03, 2007, 06:07 PM
Hm... perhaps Deidara challenged Itachi again and Itachi used Tsukuyomi on him. That would explain why he can now counter a normal sharingan genjutsu so easily.

llamapie
July 04, 2007, 01:20 AM
Ok so short chapter with a lot to look at.

Some of this may be considered off topic but its directly relevent to the chapter.

The true power of CS2 is to bring out depths of chakra unable to reach otherwise, but the most unspoken of CS2 is the transformation ability. Now Sasuke's Original CS2 had the big hand things. Now when one hand was nuked when he went CS2 again, he now has a bunch of snakes. No one has really discussed why he does yet. But it seems, as juugo has complete mastery of it, that you can transform it into whatever suits or meets your desires. Since Sasuke's mind is centered on "hebe" its only natural that the regenerated wing is snakes. Relevent, not really.

What's with left eyes lately? One thing about this series is kishi's obsession with special left eyes. Deidara now has a left eye designed to counter sharingan. Kakashi's left eye is sharingan. Kabuto's left eye is orochimaru. When we look back to the original Naruto-sasuke battle his left eye/half transformed in CS before the rest.. Kishi likes the left. Relevent, not at all.

Anyways, I believe sasuke is just messing with deidara, there's now been multiple occasions where he could have killed him if he wanted. But as was stated -- capturing and not killing an akatsuki is several times harder.

3shinkyo3
July 04, 2007, 04:42 AM
Firstly got to say great chapter.
I never really liked deidara before but he has shown he is worthy to be in the akatsuki, as before i always thought that his fighting style was more cowardice than anything else and was very dissappointed when garaa lost to him. This fight however has really changed my opinion on the guy it takes some serious skill to be able to make a technique to counter the sharingan as it is made out to be so powerful.

i think the deidara holding sasuke's foot is the real one as in all the frames the clones all have their right eye open whereas the real one has the left one open.

I not a sasuke fan boy or anything but sasuke is a bad ass!!

Littlewig
July 04, 2007, 12:46 PM
What's with left eyes lately? One thing about this series is kishi's obsession with special left eyes. Deidara now has a left eye designed to counter sharingan. Kakashi's left eye is sharingan. Kabuto's left eye is orochimaru. When we look back to the original Naruto-sasuke battle his left eye/half transformed in CS before the rest.. Kishi likes the left. Relevent, not at all.

I don't think there is any obsession. It's because how the manga's are read, from right to left.

Having the left eye tranform or be different is easier to see and spot when reading from right to left, and makes the flow of the manga nicer.

I bet in American comics, most transformations/mutations start from the right side of the body, instead of the left.

ANBU4U
July 04, 2007, 01:35 PM
I don't think there is any obsession. It's because how the manga's are read, from right to left.

Having the left eye tranform or be different is easier to see and spot when reading from right to left, and makes the flow of the manga nicer.

I bet in American comics, most transformations/mutations start from the right side of the body, instead of the left.

I highly doubt that the case. These are still shots...not sequences of a transformation he's mentioning.

It may well have more to to with the universal opinion of 'left' as abnormal, evil, opposite, the other.

yemsta
July 05, 2007, 12:49 PM
It is quite interesting to see sasuke outmanouvered and surely he will come up with a just as impressive way of getting out of it. This has been a good fight and i hope kishi does not cheapen the fight by concluding "it was a clone" or he was still under "gengutsu" or "his amazing "shishin sp." gets him out of it.