PDA

View Full Version : Hangout The Games Hangout Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

bebong
December 20, 2005, 01:25 AM
What games do you like?? Post it here!! :thumbs

Zenith
December 20, 2005, 02:39 AM
DotA. And i will be playing narutimette hero 3 when it comes out in 2 days time!

bebong
December 20, 2005, 06:44 PM
Me too, several more days. So I keep playin NH 2 hehehe

deerjing
December 20, 2005, 06:49 PM
Final Fantasy X-2.

I have finished it once before but I play again.
But recently, I stop playing it. =_=

And my brother is playing Resident Evil 4.

Gold Knight
December 20, 2005, 09:27 PM
I'm playing Baldur's Gate: Throne of Bhaal in my spare time, but don't do it much. I also like to play Mega Man Collection for fun.

Final Fantasy X-2 I finished some time ago - with a 99% completion instead of 100%. Apparently I overlooked 1% somewhere -_-

deerjing
December 20, 2005, 09:47 PM
I only completed 92% of the story. =_=

bebong
December 21, 2005, 01:09 AM
I don't play FF X-2 and I don't even dare to play Resident Evil. Fatal Frame alreadyfreaked me to the limits. BTW I just played Radiata Stories and still atleast 60% of the story

MaggeuS
December 21, 2005, 01:54 AM
Haha Zenith fan of DotA all stars from War3 ? I was too :)
Hey, when narutimett 3 will come, i'll go to marakech GRAAAAAAAAAA :(
But i'll buy it in one weeekkkkkkkkkkkkkk RAAAA.

I'm playing Valkyrie profile for now.

deerjing
December 21, 2005, 02:34 AM
Bebong, although Resident Evil is scary, it is exciting too.
You can try it. :amuse

Pazuzu
December 21, 2005, 02:36 AM
NH2 kinda got boring after...well...not much time. I hope NH3 is better. I'm playing a far FAR superior and more addictive fighting game: Soul Calibur 3.

Also, Shadow the Hedgehog. Those two are the most addictive games I currently have.

Zenith
December 21, 2005, 03:00 AM
i played soul calibur 3 a week ago but i dont find it very amusing...maybe coz the combos are hard to pull off and there are sooooo many things to remember to be able to do awesome moves. The normal moves are pretty boring IMO.

holmes221
December 22, 2005, 05:31 AM
Need for Speed Most Wanted... I am going to beat Blacklist #3..
This game is fun, much better than Underground 2.

Anax
December 22, 2005, 01:23 PM
I'm "burning" in WoW as we say in Greece, meaning I'm toasting my braincells :tem In WoW my main is a level 44 Undead Rogue in Genjuros, called Kagekiri. Guess I'm a rookie :tem Used to play DotA along with Davil and Transparent a while ago (pre-WoW). In case any of you play on DotA on the European realm I go by "Anacon", "Anax.gr", "Keramithogatos". My roommie plays as "Transparent", "Tryhard" or "Molivothiki" and the guy we call Godlike is known as "Davil" or "Live-D" that I know of :tem

On a side note: I reached Chrono Trigger to a point where I choose where to fight the final boss and stopped for some leveling. In the past I had done the same but a %#@!!&%$# virus destroyed my PC and all of its contents 8X

Fnog
December 22, 2005, 03:11 PM
I'm playing prince of presia: the two thrones, which i'm about t beat. I'm also replaying Kingdom Hearts (can't wait for the sequal to come out in the US!)

bebong
December 23, 2005, 12:16 AM
Toasting my butt!!! Buying NH 3 tommorow!! should be out at China already...I hope...

Zenith
December 23, 2005, 08:21 AM
yea bebong..i've been waiting anxiously for NH3 too! It's so friggin awesome. I have a couple of videos..should i post them up here?

bebong
December 26, 2005, 06:13 PM
I got NH3 and KH2. Both wuz fun

NarutoXHinata
January 01, 2006, 04:09 PM
lol havent finished ffx-2
anyways i am playing shadow heart the first one

bebong
January 03, 2006, 11:29 PM
NH3 the 1st and 2nd Hokages I dunno how to get em, KH2 im in lvl 40 in haloween town

Anax
January 04, 2006, 02:45 PM
For gaming issues visit www.gamefaqs.com (http://www.gamefaqs.com), it's a personal favorite.

As far as gaming goes, WoW leaves few space for anything else, though I will be buying FFX-2 now that I saw it (a friend has it). Hope Amazon restocks on FFVI some day 'cause I definitely want that one and just didn't hear the gossip that it was released in europe some years ago... I'm lame =(

Martin
January 05, 2006, 10:07 AM
Well... WoW and Comander Keen \0/
Really great games, waste too much time on wow tbh.. But its fun :D

Zenith
January 05, 2006, 02:35 PM
Maple Story. XD. It's fun leveling.

Hamsun
January 05, 2006, 03:18 PM
NARUTO NARUTIMATE HERO 3 IS THE BEST, EVER! when playing with the 4th, or the 2nd, or asuma and kurenai!!! oh myyyy

bebong
January 05, 2006, 04:52 PM
LOL!! I got 10 GC games!! Wh00t!! Naruto gekitou ninja taisen3 and 4!! Wh00t!!

Martin
January 06, 2006, 04:34 AM
IIP they dont sell Naruto games here in norway :(
Stupid country...

bebong
January 06, 2006, 04:12 PM
NARUTO NARUTIMATE HERO 3 IS THE BEST, EVER! when playing with the 4th, or the 2nd, or asuma and kurenai!!! oh myyyy

How to get the yondaime??

Zenith
January 06, 2006, 05:39 PM
Finish beating RPG Mode will unlock Green Beast(Gai suit Naruto), Anbu Kakashi
and Asuma

*The following can only be unlock after beating RPG Mode

Anko and Kurenai - finish their "date" will unlock them

Konohamaru - answer all 10 questions correctly in Ninja school (The place
where Konohamaru Gang are)

Hanabi - Purchase perfume and high class perfume and give them to her. She will
appear near the food stand. Talk to her and you will get a message saying you
unlock her.

First and Second Hokage - Go to a restaurant near the big gate.
Inside answer Ebisu sensei's 10 questions correctly.

Konoha's yellow flash (Fourth Hokage) - Unlock all characters besides the
Fourth and you will get him automatically.

bebong
January 07, 2006, 04:37 PM
W00t!!! thx Zenith!!!

Pazuzu
January 08, 2006, 12:44 PM
Kingdom Hearts II took over my soul. I keep itching to play that, but Dragon Quest VIII is starting to get interesting.

Also, I'm playing Narutimate Hero 3 VERY frequently with the most competitive person in the world.

bebong
January 08, 2006, 06:11 PM
Meheheheh, KH2 I'm still in Space Paranoids to lock the 2nd lock so hollow bastion can be *radiant garden*. My brothers don't like KH2 so they bully me.T__T They kept playing top spin and NH 3T__T and yeah, I also get crazy of DBZ supersonic warriors 2. In one day I completed the whole game 100%

Calibur
January 08, 2006, 06:54 PM
list of games currently playing :

Counter-Strike 1.6
Final Fantasy XI
Magic The Gathering Online
Footmen Frenzy *Warcraft 3:The Frozen Throne*
GuildWars

Jargon
January 08, 2006, 09:36 PM
Literati on Yahoo games, and FFVII on the PC, from time to time. Lack of time at home leads to these things.

Anax
January 09, 2006, 11:37 AM
*waiting patiently for NH1,2,3 and KH2 to be released in Europe, playing DotA and WoW in the mean time, planning to buy FFX-2 for the sake of Hironobu Sakaguchi being an executive producer whatever that means :tem *

TheBolivianGuy
January 13, 2006, 10:24 AM
Currently Playing:
* GuildWars
* City of Villains
* Battlefield 2 / Battlefield 2: Special Forces
* Need for Speed: Most Wanted

MaggeuS
January 13, 2006, 11:19 AM
Currently playing :
NH3
Guild Wars
FF tactics on PSX
Waiting impatiently for KH2.

ShgnLW
January 13, 2006, 11:48 AM
tsss... you guys know what taste is...

...me to, BattleField 2 for me baby :p

TheCoreDruid
January 13, 2006, 12:14 PM
I play too many games, my current list stands at:

Counterstrike Source
DoD Source
Battlefield 2 Special Forces
World of Warcraft (Luminaire on the realm Nathrezim for anyone interested)
and Need for Speed Most Wanted

I'm thinking about picking up F.E.A.R, anyone know if it's good?

bebong
January 14, 2006, 12:55 AM
NH3 I almost finishe it 100%!!! Got all jutsus, 5 s ranks, got those valuable combi m oves!!!! I pwn!!!

murai
January 22, 2006, 04:13 AM
Rrifts: Promise of Power for N-gage. Yes I actually own an N-gage.

Crimson
January 22, 2006, 05:58 AM
:sgan
TheCoreDruid: I heard F.E.A.R. is awesome

Currenty playing WC3 online whenver i have the time

Hmm.. I was playing Star Wars: KOTOR awhile back but after 3 runs through as Male Light side, Female Light/Dark side, im having second thoughts about doing the last Male Dark.

Waiting for WoW: Burning Crusade. Ive tried WoW, but I feel id be best if I started playing when the expansion releases; want to make a Blood Elf Warlock as starting character. =)

Also waiting for..KH2 (who isnt huh?), FFXII, Gears of War, Halo 3, Elder Scrolls Oblivion, Dirge of Cerberus, Onimusha DoD, Devil May Cry 3: SE, Zelda: Twilight Princess, and of course; The PS3 and Revolution. This list is probably small too. Im sure theirs far more games..lol.

Lenne
January 22, 2006, 07:47 AM
Dead or Alive 4
Harvest moon another wonderful life
Dragon Quest 8
Magna Carta
NFS most wanted

live4ever
January 22, 2006, 09:25 AM
Gunbound and Pro Evo Soccer 5

Don't really game much. WoW looks interestin but my comp's too crappy :(

KaiserRyuujin
January 22, 2006, 05:48 PM
Currently Playing:

Metal Gear Solid Series (Kojima is god of story and games, BOW BEFORE HIM!!)
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
Guild Wars (Waiting for the full thing of Factions to try the two new classes)
Half-Life 2 (Gordon Freeman the Ultimate Nerd-Boy!)
The Movies

Jisinai
January 25, 2006, 04:22 AM
I'm currently playing:

Ratchet: Deadlocked [PS2]
Burnout Legends [PSP]
Age of Empires III [PC]

Hermie
January 26, 2006, 10:23 PM
The Empire at War demo.

This will definetly be a great game. ^~^

anbutofu
January 26, 2006, 11:12 PM
i wish my ps2 could play imports =(
but till then:
Tekken 5
WoW - started again to prep for expansion
WC3 - FT : DotA, ToB, Naruto Wars(its really bad, but has some neat aspects) ; i play on Azeroth as eesheki in channel FnS
Call to Duty 2

icecoldsoul18
February 02, 2006, 12:15 AM
Ninja Gaiden: Black. Anyone else here play it? because i HATE this game. but i will beat it, i've beaten every other game i have and this game is by far the hardest game i've ever played in my entire life.

Hermie
February 02, 2006, 09:43 PM
Ultimate Spider-Man.

It is fun, little short maybe, but I was a little dissapointed when I discovered that the physics were the exact same as in Spider-Man 2 (the movie game), which I already own.

Gold Knight
February 03, 2006, 02:19 AM
Illusion of Gaia, thanks to Jisinai.

Anax
February 05, 2006, 12:52 PM
@Maggeus

Do you have a Japanese PSX or do you have it "chipped"? *silent prayer that none are true Final Fantasy:Tactics was released in Europe incognito*

@IcedColdSoul

Yeah, you are determined... I just dump my games because I'm a time freak. There's never time if you follow your schedule, that's why I never follow my schedule and when I have a goal, things are bad because I'll never realize it (unless the Elixir of Immortality somehow ends up in my hands). The moral is: don't be like me XD Still, for me the hardest game was Davil May Cry... Metal Gear Solid on Extreme was not even close to that game's normal mode... that or I suck :p

For the [lost track]th time: I've an Undead Rogue in Genjuros, level 52, called Kagekiri, proud member of the Happy Tree Butchers :D

EDIT/

@Crimson --> I too was thinking about making a Blood Elf warlock! Still, I might stick to my level 13 Undead one named Eurydice if the Blood Elves prove any bit less gorgeous than I've pictured them in my mind :sweat

Anyone know any rumors as to when will The Burning Crusade be released and/or what the Alliance race will be? I hope it's Pandaren >)

icecoldsoul18
February 06, 2006, 11:39 PM
I b

@IcedColdSoul

Yeah, you are determined... I just dump my games because I'm a time freak. There's never time if you follow your schedule, that's why I never follow my schedule and when I have a goal, things are bad because I'll never realize it (unless the Elixir of Immortality somehow ends up in my hands). The moral is: don't be like me XD Still, for me the hardest game was Davil May Cry... Metal Gear Solid on Extreme was not even close to that game's normal mode... that or I suck :p

devil may cry. man what a ridiculously hard game. have you played devil may cry 3? i beat devil may cry on normal and hard mode. same with devil may cry 3. but dante must die mode? just forget that. it's ridiculously hard. i'm not even sure if it's actually possible to beat the game on dante must die mode on devil may cry 3. i can't even beat the 2nd level. that grim reaper transforms into a freaking god.

Anax
February 07, 2006, 03:16 AM
Umm... I don't have DMC II or III. DIdn't even know there was a III. I pretty much gave up console games when I started WoW (monthly fee) and took up japanese (course books and other material). Plus my bookworm side awoke during the Xmas hollidays and I bought 1-2 books. Still, if you recomend it I'll add it in my list of special games to buy (FFXII, KH2, FFX-2 for gameplay).
As for Dante Must Die... I read an FAQ/Walkthrough at Game FAQs (http://www.gamefaqs.com), where the guy who wrote it broke his CD twice and ereased his save file once... I guess that's a hint on the ridiculous difficulty (hence the name Dante Must Die). Still, I find the reward worth it. Not that I have beaten normal yet, but still. I'm a patient guy, I think anything can be done if you have the patience to try it untill you collapse. I beat the Hind D in MGS on Extreme with so little life that 2 hits killed me. I got hit once and then tried to do the elevator part with the four stealthed guys. At this point I left the game alone for some months and picked up one day with a friend watching. I beat the elevator part after some 10+ tries... I would always kill three of them and then the last one would kill me... After that I beat Vulcan Raven with enough life to survive one hit, though sometimes (if he were close) I'd get a second hit upon getting up and die. It took me 3 hours but Vulcan DIED! Metal Gear (the, sort of, final boss) was in Extreme what is should have been in Normal :notrust
What do you think? And... are we Europeans such freaks to deserve a "European Extreme" in MGS II?

Justice
February 12, 2006, 04:33 PM
i'm playing:
americas army
nhl 06
age of empires 3
bf:2

Galth
February 12, 2006, 04:41 PM
advance wars 3,
final fantasy: tactics advance,
another code: two memories, ... some nice little addiction triggers...

hatakescarecrow
February 13, 2006, 07:50 AM
i'm playing WoW, gun and age of empires 3

Pandaren for *cough* alliance *cough*

Anax
February 14, 2006, 01:10 AM
SO, many people playing WoW around here :p
We need a WoW thread! (or even a subforum) :thumbs

hatakescarecrow
February 14, 2006, 06:38 AM

That would be nice. I go into WoW forums and see nubs yelling for a class to be nerfed or yelling for buffs.

Anax
February 14, 2006, 06:52 AM
Then again if we are to have people calling each other noob/n00b/naab/nub/newb/whatever, while enjoying their self proclaimed gosu-ness, we might as well scrap the idea :notrust
Next time some "nub" says or yells anything about class balance open your eyes and read it, but leave your prejudice at home. Even nature makes mistakes, no one is perfect and you bet your wallet Blizzard isn't nature and WoW isn't the pinacle of creation. After all, if it were there would be no patches!

Miso
February 14, 2006, 06:52 AM

That would be nice. I go into WoW forums and see nubs yelling for a class to be nerfed or yelling for buffs.

I have given it a thought but at the moment there aren't enough members to justify a subforum yet. Of course it is not my decision alone but most likely the other admins and mods will agree with me. If you really want to process this further you can make an inquiry.
Anyways, feel free to make a new thread dedicated to WoW if you like.

hatakescarecrow
February 14, 2006, 07:01 AM
Then again if we are to have people calling each other noob/n00b/naab/nub/newb/whatever, while enjoying their self proclaimed gosu-ness, we might as scrap the idea :notrust
Next time some "nub" says or yells anything about class balance open your eyes and read it, but leave your prejudice at home. Even nature makes mistakes, no one is perfect and you bet your wallet Blizzard isn't nature and WoW isn't the pinacle of creation. After all, if it were there would be no patches!

Well said. Balance can nvr work anyway and i was giving an example of people yelling WTFOMGBBQPWN and cries for nerfs anyway.

And i find it fun to seeing people replying L2P

Anax
February 14, 2006, 07:06 AM
L2P means...?

hatakescarecrow
February 14, 2006, 07:08 AM
L2P means?

Learn 2 play.

Gold Knight
February 14, 2006, 05:57 PM
I have given it a thought but at the moment there aren't enough members to justify a subforum yet. Of course it is not my decision alone but most likely the other admins and mods will agree with me. If you really want to process this further you can make an inquiry.
Anyways, feel free to make a new thread dedicated to WoW if you like.

Agreed ;)

hatakescarecrow
February 15, 2006, 06:30 AM
Which game would u all consider better lord of the rings Battle for middle earth 2 of star wars empire at war?

i don't know which to buy.

KaiserRyuujin
February 15, 2006, 06:37 AM
Which game would u all consider better lord of the rings Battle for middle earth 2 of star wars empire at war?

i don't know which to buy.

Me personally, I'd go with Empire at War, I tried out the Demo and it was excellent and I want to get ahold of it to play the full version of the game. But then thats me. Depends on your taste in the universe you which to take part in.

Currently Playing:
Star Wars Galaxies (I couldnt stay away! ;-; )
Guild Wars

hatakescarecrow
February 15, 2006, 06:40 AM
Me personally, I'd go with Empire at War, I tried out the Demo and it was excellent and I want to get ahold of it to play the full version of the game.  But then thats me.  Depends on your taste in the universe you which to take part in.

Currently Playing:
Star Wars Galaxies (I couldnt stay away! ;-; )
Guild Wars

Yeah i heard u can battle in space and all But it takes 3 hours to download the demo and i lack patience.

Hermie
February 15, 2006, 10:44 AM
EaW! ^__^ 'tis teh mucho awesome. :spaz

Predator
February 15, 2006, 10:59 AM
I like emulator games quite a lot. Right now I'm going through the Yugioh GX Duel Academy. :redface Those games seem to have some king of chess appeal. You know it's oldschool, but you like the need to think. :sweatdrop Unlike some kinda Serious Sam or Quake where the sole thought in your head is no to release the fire button and kill, kill, kill......

hatakescarecrow
February 15, 2006, 11:16 AM
Personally i'm more into rts games myself rather than mindless shooting.

And i admit to hating maple story.

C4animax
February 15, 2006, 12:09 PM
at the moment i'm playing trachmania tm, it's free and it's a car game where you can create your own circuits...anyone heard of?

KaiserRyuujin
February 15, 2006, 03:42 PM
Yeah i heard u can battle in space and all But it takes 3 hours to download the demo and i lack patience.

Yup, you can. Heh the download didnt take me much time, gotta love a cable connection :P ^^;;

Personally i'm more into rts games myself rather than mindless shooting.

And i admit to hating maple story.

I am with you on both those! I cant see the mass appeal to Maple Story =_=

Im thinking if there isnt should be an all around Video Game Discussion Thread since this is to ask whats you're currently playing nothing more then that :P

Hermie
February 15, 2006, 04:42 PM
Im thinking if there isnt should be an all around Video Game Discussion Thread since this is to ask whats you're currently playing nothing more then that :P

I have no idea what you are rambling about. :oh

*had planned to do this for some time*

ShgnLW
February 15, 2006, 04:48 PM
Currently playing final Fantasy VIII all day long, god that game is old, looks crappy but is still the most fantastic RPG I've ever played. Yeah, like it more than FF VII ;) the story is just incredible!!!

After Í think I'm gonna play BattleField 2 again, or Age of Empires 3.

Galth
February 15, 2006, 05:33 PM
Serious Sam! The best story(s) shooting games will ever need! *goes to play both the old version as the new serious sam 2*

Pazuzu
February 15, 2006, 05:37 PM
Currently playing Dirge of Cerberus. I was playing MGS3: Substinence earlier, but it's not as fun as I remember it being.

Hermie
February 19, 2006, 09:49 PM
Currently playing Dirge of Cerberus
:yelling

YOU! DIE! T__T

...How is it? >_>[br]Posted at: February 16, 2006, 06:35:00 PM_________________________________________________So yeah, Empire at War is awesome, and everyone owes it to themself to give it a try.

KaiserRyuujin
February 20, 2006, 10:56 PM
So yeah, Empire at War is awesome, and everyone owes it to themself to give it a try.

Agreed! I got my hands on it and have really gotten into the game so new What game I am playing:

Star Wars Empire At War

anbutofu
February 22, 2006, 04:18 PM
i doubt Panderans will be the new race, the biggest rumor is draeni or worgen...though i doubt it =p

has anyone tried RF Online(Rising Force Online)? its in beta now, due to be released this week...it looks so good, but its a turn based mmo...so im hesitant

hatakescarecrow
February 23, 2006, 06:15 AM
i doubt Panderans will be the new race, the biggest rumor is draeni or worgen...though i doubt it =p

has anyone tried RF Online(Rising Force Online)? its in beta now, due to be released this week...it looks so good, but its a turn based mmo...so im hesitant

I hope the noticed the cough signals in my post. And i doubt worgen. Its made by some dude who came up with some dumb story.And no i do not wish to try rf online 3 factions.

Pazuzu
February 26, 2006, 02:19 PM
My current gaming...

Beaten:
Kingdom Hearts 2
Dirge of Cerberus

Playing:
Tales of Legendia
Tales of the Abyss

To Play:
Chrono Trigger
Chrono Chross
Xenogears
Dragon Quest VIII
Suikoden V
Growlanser

shoked
February 26, 2006, 04:21 PM
Lets see, i am playing:

* Need for speed
* CT
* HALO (not having too much time...so sad)
* GUNZ (it is one of my favorites and it is an addictive game whch you can do moves as matrix and walk on the walls and have an sword, shoutgun and so on...rockets....wow... it is the one that i am* always playing when i got time.) main site http://www.gunzonline.com/

Hermie
February 26, 2006, 08:57 PM
Again this feeling of wanting to curse at and slap Pazuzu. I want to play KH2 and DoC too! ;__;

shinraiden
March 01, 2006, 09:45 PM
I'm one of the lead developers for Virtual Battlespace Systems, the military training port of Operation Flashpoint.

I do enjoy some RTS's, but more along the mammoth long-slogging scale of Total Annihiliation. Starcraft/W2/W3 are all like having your arms tied behind your back for the small map and army size.

BFME2 looks interesting, however it's unfortunately clearly intended for ranked rushes, while I prefer heavy C&H turtle leveraging. Plus it's made by EA.

Quake 4 was/is enjoyable, but I fear Quake Wars will not be sufficently epic enough. The Strogg invasion needs to be mind-blowingly devastating.

Settlers 3 is always an enjoyable time-sink, but the end-game collapses too fast playing random single player. That's the problem with most RTS's, they don't have a playable attrition and holding balance costs. Some Civilization related games (Colonization, FreeCiv, SM's Alpha Centauri) have sufficent battle attrition and occupation costs to avoid a catastropic debalancing during conquest.

I can honestly say that not buying BF1942 has had a profound positive impact on my life. True there's circumstantial reasons, but I just had to plug that in there.

I think there's a large growing market for small time-sink games as opposed to epic labels. Something of the solitare mindset that you can alt-tab back and forth from, and that doesn't require 40 years of your life. RetroGames Highway Pursuit and Sudoku come to mind, as does Darwinia.

HL/2 can be replayed as a random timesink, but the system loads are still pushing it.

Joint Operations : Typhoon Rising was interesting, it's a shame though that it was targeted to the DF audience who ran it into the ground. Then again, OFP's grabbed all the hard-core ex-SF and military types from JO, DF, GR, BF, and AA.

Close Combat : First to Fight ... shiney alley zombie plugger. Seriously, can it be that hard to make decent AI? You just fire a couple 'surpressing' shots, count off, and headshot them as they pop back up. Same with CoD2, which is why I won't be getting CoD2. Seriously, it's so bad the US Gov. should be sueing the Game Dev's for psychologically warping potential soldiers with idiot tactics.

SOF2 is nice, although and alley zombie plugger. Then again, anything with a half-way decent AS-12 automatic shotgun is pretty nice. Headshots far too easy, although the door gunner chapter is a pleasent diversion.

Soldner woulda, shoulda, coulda. A game technologically ahead of it's time, and of PC hardware requirements. After it imploded, the publishers turned it over to a community mod group. Hopefully they'll make some headway with rebuilding it's reputation.

Battle Realms is another forgotten quirky RTS. It's even more limited than the Blizzard factories, but it's interestingly different.

Oni is another sadly forgotten relic. The dev's did a half-ok job disguising the zombie alley plugger, but they did it via the 900lb gorilla of the storyline instead of letting the combo's speak for themselves.

DN : Manhattan Project is a cleverly done and worthy member of the DN stable. Plus it has a map editor that I've been too busy to abuse.

The last two on the list though are real classics :

Redneck Rampage. Ya'll be whackin space critters wid chainsaws and dynomite crossbows and chowin down on pork rinds.

Carmageddon. Three paths to glory : 1) solid granite car + gravity from Jupiter + hot rod, 2) bouncy-bouncy + pinball mode on the sumo map, or 3) the electro-pedestrian-bug-zapper-ray. 'Nuf said. The Plow pwn's, though the torque/weight ratio is a bit too high and it's easy to get a blowover since it doesn't have wheelie bars.

Pazuzu
March 04, 2006, 05:20 PM
New addition to the To Play list is Shadow of the Colossus. I'm also back into Soul Calibur 3 and Shadow the Hedgehog.

bebong
March 12, 2006, 12:03 PM
you're filthy rich pazuzu. i wanna buy gnt4 original game but its like friggin long to get one original game....

ILUVATAR
March 13, 2006, 03:25 PM
currently playing video games....
Everybody's Golf on PSP
Star Ocean: Till The End Of Time on Playstation (for the third time)
Final Fantasy VI on PC emulator for SNES (for the forth time - I inform you that i am a Final Fantasy freak and lover. Sephiroth is my GOD :amuse)
I just loooove RPG games

Pazuzu
March 17, 2006, 12:55 PM
Been stuck into Final Fantasy XII for the past couple of days. The battle system is annoying at the start, but once you get used to it, it's ridiculously addictive.

bebong
March 17, 2006, 01:05 PM
yOu've just wasted 84 dollars!! OOOO expensive!! but it's cool I know...too goood that ps2 games are fakey fakeys here..

Gold Knight
March 17, 2006, 05:38 PM
I rented Castlevania: Curse of Darkness and I'm playing it. I was expecting to be disappointed actually, but so far I'm having a cool time. It's not up to Castlevania: SotN's standards but I suppose it's tough to top that one.

Pazuzu, how did you get FF XII?

Pazuzu
March 17, 2006, 05:53 PM
I certainly didn't download it, if that's what you're thinking.

;>.>

<.<;

Gold Knight
March 18, 2006, 12:16 AM
Ah, okay. I was just wondering if you guys got it earlier than we did, or something.

I want FF XII bad... I've not had my FF fix for a long time now. T__T

SilvaShado
March 19, 2006, 12:35 AM
My husband and I play a lot of RPG games together, but we have a tendency to start new games before finishing old games.

So right now, we've gone back to Dark Cloud 2 and hope to finish it. ^_^

Gold Knight
March 19, 2006, 12:39 AM
How is Dark Cloud 2, Silva? ^^

Galth
March 19, 2006, 01:48 PM
cannot wait for
The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess...
T_T

Hermie
March 19, 2006, 08:53 PM
Dear mr. Pazuzu

It is hereby requested that you kindly go in a ditch and die. Painfully.

Thank you for your cooperation.

bigank
March 20, 2006, 10:00 PM
Dynasty Warrior 5

Hermie
March 21, 2006, 05:27 PM
Americans, click here (http://www.videogamevoters.org/)

Gold Knight
March 23, 2006, 05:26 AM
Unite, my good American Gamers!!! Let not this injustice come to pass!!

(Of course, I don't really play any M-rated games, except for Mortal Kombat, but whatever.)

FHT
March 25, 2006, 07:06 PM
WWE: SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006
&
Resident Evil 4
(I'm still playing it... yes. Right now, trying to unlock the Infinite Rocket Luncher)
:yondaime

okyatoks
March 26, 2006, 05:03 AM
I'm currently playing Tekken: Dark Resurrection, Arcade Version... I play Raven, Ling and Lili. :p

Tamerlane
March 26, 2006, 05:11 AM
Currently playing Dragon Quest 8. I hope to actually finish it sometime this summer. But then I saw that Tales of Legendia just came out so I am not sure that is going to bump DQ8. Time will tell. >_>

Been stuck into Final Fantasy XII for the past couple of days. The battle system is annoying at the start, but once you get used to it, it's ridiculously addictive.

I played a demo for it that came with DQ8 and I thought that the battle system was annoying too. But I love my FF games and I am certain that I will get FFXII when it comes out here. o_o

BTW when is it supposed to come out? I am kind of out of the loop on that one.

Miso
March 26, 2006, 07:51 AM
I currently play Tony Hawk's Underground 2. I know it's kinda old (from 2004) but I enjoy it nevertheless.

Hermie
March 26, 2006, 12:34 PM
FFXII will come out in Q4 in America, supposedly around Thanksgiving. No date for Europe yet, but if it follows the trend of the previous ones, I guess it will be next year. :(

Tamerlane
March 26, 2006, 03:05 PM
Thanks!

Well that works out great for me then. More time to play Tales of Legendia. :amuse

FHT
March 27, 2006, 06:10 PM
I'm playing too:

Halo 2
(the multiplayer is awasome!!)
----------------
Final Fantasy X-2
----------------
Fatal Frame III: The Tormented
(Best Horror Game Since Silent Hill!!)

:yondaime

The Boff
March 27, 2006, 11:04 PM
quake III, old favourites never die :)
black and white 2, love being a god..... do i have minoritycomplexsyndromthing or something?

AND I WANT OBLIVION!!!!! NOW!!!! but im poor, have to buy food instead...

Predator
March 28, 2006, 01:27 PM
I just got bored from Civilization 4.

And on top of that I droped draining Oblivion (although I waited for it). 4Gb of file?! That's insane. Also it requires 2Ghz, few gigs of hard drive and huge RAM. The only satisfying thing I have is video card. Talk about lame. :crying

The Boff
March 28, 2006, 03:02 PM
but its so worth it! i mean you can do anything you want!!! im gonna continue my quest from morrowind, SPOONCOLLECTING! im gonna get every spoon in oblivion. all youre spoons are belong to me!

Gold Knight
March 28, 2006, 10:56 PM
Iwanin's reviewing Final Fantasy XII in this thread. (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=662.msg31872#msg31872)

Check it out ^_^

destinator
April 02, 2006, 11:00 PM
Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion, damn what a nice game :) Damn i could play this game just to see the beautiful landscape... and fav console game i am still playing Narutimate Hero 3 <3

The Boff
April 03, 2006, 11:15 PM
started to play c&c Renegade yesterday.... ive finished it before i just didnt have anything to do....

FHT
April 06, 2006, 06:15 PM
[center]Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence
THE BEST GAME EVER MADE FOR PS2!!!!
-------------------------------------------
Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition REMIX
More fast than the original... Incredible.
-------------------------------------------
King Of Fighters 2002
Old but good...

Egoboo
April 06, 2006, 07:33 PM
Right now, i´m busy with Oblivion. Nice game, runs smoothly on my comp and it kinda IS a good feeling to be greeted with "OMG, its the hero of Kvatch!" when you´re walking through a town. :amuse hm....spooncollecting you say, boffenjl? Didnt think of that one till now...well since my mainchar is a hawt looking little darkelven girl(----> thief/assasin), i guess it shouldnt be a problem for me to start my own collection. Thx for giving me that idea! :p

The Boff
April 06, 2006, 09:55 PM
no probs dude.

and im happy to report: I AM PLAYING OBLIVION!!
ive borrowed a computer and oblivion from a friend. so now i have disappeared from the real world
and my collection has started. so far i have about 200 spoons.
egoboo i challenge you in a collectionduel!

Gold Knight
April 08, 2006, 08:03 PM
Seems like everybody loves Oblivion, heh.

Predator
April 09, 2006, 01:00 PM
Seems like everybody loves Oblivion, heh.

You should play it too, GK. Then you would understand the emotions of the ones playing it. I have a Morrowind (the previous game) in russian and that game is that good that I even like it despite the inconvenient language.

As soon as I tune up my other comp, I'll dive completely in it as well.

Gold Knight
April 09, 2006, 06:25 PM
Maybe I will this summer.

Hermie
April 09, 2006, 08:32 PM
For the longest time, I've been planning to make a giant post about Oblivion, but each time I have time to actually do something like that, I instead end up just playing it. :sweatdrop

Let's just say that I have spent 30+ hours in the game so far, and I still haven't done a single thing with the actual story of the game. It's that big, open-ended and innovative. ^____^

Pazuzu
May 23, 2006, 04:55 AM
.hack//G.U.

So many layers of awesome.

Adam_xx
May 23, 2006, 05:03 AM
Ragnarok
Oblivion
WOW
MapleStorySEA
Gunbound

Yea, thats it for now..

ltphil
May 23, 2006, 07:44 AM
New Today....

Hitman Blood Money...(this one's so good)

Condemned Criminal Orrigins (thumbs up (you will be scared!!))

bboyjo
May 24, 2006, 04:50 AM
I am currently playing Counter-Strike:Source. Yes, only 1 game *cries*, which I play religiously (well, maybe not religiously but yeah...). I wish I had a good computer, not to mention the time, to play games like Oblivion etc. But anyways, I am so getting a Nintendo Wii. ;D

Hermie
May 24, 2006, 01:24 PM
New screens of FFXIII! http://www.the-magicbox.com/0605/game060517a.shtml

We get to see a little more of the combo system, looks intriguing...

Tamerlane
May 26, 2006, 04:11 PM
They look so pretty *_*

I can not wait for FF12 to come out. That game and Tales of the Abyss are going to have my full attention later this year.

Currently I have given up on Dragon Quest 8 after my extreme frustration with my lack of money and a general non attachment to any of the characters.

Sooooo....at the moment I am playing Tales of Legendia, and so far it looks really great and lot of fun! :love

destinator
May 26, 2006, 04:18 PM
Ah FF12 is fun even i played it only for little while. I am currently playing Counterstrike Source and Call of Duty 2 but just for the plain fun playing with friends together. And a bit of Guilty Gear XX Slash <3 it. I guess you like guilty gear too tamerlame xD?

Raijatsu
May 26, 2006, 04:19 PM
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment (finally found at ebay!!)
It's so cool and the story is great even without understanding everything of the first episode Persona 2: Innocent Sin.
Joker-sama forever!!!
I should be playing dragon Quest ( because I payed quite a sum of money for it) but....
this freaking monsters don't pay me enough to make it worth fighting them!!!
I like Jessica and Angelo and the game is overall great so far but I guess I'll take a pause and rank up some Personas

Daioten
May 26, 2006, 05:11 PM
I'm currently playing Oblivion. Right now i'm in charge of 3 of the 4 guilds and i'm the grand champion of the arena, but i've only closed one oblivion gate. :p

Tamerlane
May 26, 2006, 05:39 PM
I guess you like guilty gear too tamerlame xD?

Maaaaaybe. <=)

I should be playing dragon Quest ( because I payed quite a sum of money for it) but....
this freaking monsters don't pay me enough to make it worth fighting them!!!
I like Jessica and Angelo and the game is overall great so far but I guess I'll take a pause and rank up some Personas

The money issue is what really turned me off to it.....and I think that out of all of them I also liked Angelo and Jessica the best. But where I am at in the game there is precious little of either of them. :oh

Gold Knight
May 27, 2006, 07:47 PM
I'm playing Oblivion as well, still early in the game, still feeling my way around, but it's a fun game. It's helped me a lot in the past 3 days get my mind off my aching jaw ( had my wisdom teeth pulled on Wednesday, blah )

destinator
May 27, 2006, 07:55 PM
Stupid wisdom teeth....! Best wishes from me I hope its already getting better ...

Gold Knight
May 28, 2006, 01:18 AM
Thanks, it's getting back to normal now :)

The Boff
June 04, 2006, 09:05 AM
early on in this thread i posted about my obsession for oblivion... i never really gave it a judgement though. but now when i have a character at level 40
with 70 gaming hours and the main story completed and so on and so forth..... i can give it a fair judgement.

I love MOST of the things in oblivion. as with morrowind the absolut best thing is all the mods avaliable out there. if there is some small detail
you dont like you can either fix it yourself or just look around, someone may have fixed it for you and then download. but the game as it was released
had a few flaws. the botskill for once. i dont like the idea of a world that is just as great as you. and it seems pretty stupid that highway robbers
come and attack you with a full glass armor... "hey mister robberman, sell your armour and live as a king in some town instead".
and another big flaw in my opinion. the inability to sleep outside. its a fantasygame that means you sleep in an inn only when your passing through a town
otherwise you camp. luckily there are mods that gives you a portable bedroll and makes it possible to sleep outside.
and one more thing i wasnt that happy with. its still impossible to fight with two swords in that world.... come on! me want dualwielding now!
fast travel, what is that? do you teleport? take a bus? fast forward only so you dont have to watch the beautiful scenery? hey i used it all the time but i gotta say that i like the silt striders and boats in morrowind better. with that i understood what my character was doing.. but fast travel felt weird...

so thats it basicly... four things that annoyed me. and 689143 things that didnt.... I still totally LOVE that game.
the feeling you got when you where running over a hill and you just stopped when you reach the top and look out over the most amazing thing ever
http://www.gamereactor.se/media/sexnyaoblivionbilder_40606.jpg
that makes you stop caring about the little stuff....

this is in my opinion the second best game ever. first place FFVII. third place HL2

FHT
June 06, 2006, 12:55 AM
Kingdom Hearts II
Very cool graphics!!

Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
(Amazing!)

Winning Eleven 10
(A very cool and well-made soccer game, I think, the best!)

ILUVATAR
June 06, 2006, 11:25 AM
Currently playing video games....
Kingdom Hearts II on PS2
Final Fantasy VI on an emulator for SNES on my PC (KEFKA OWNZ - best evil guy ever)

destinator
June 07, 2006, 05:19 PM
Currently only Ragnarok Battle Offline xD

nixuboy
June 10, 2006, 10:51 PM
Latest: God Of War
Now: Final Fantasy X-2
Next: X-men Legends 2

And when I got bored I play THUG :p All games on PS2 ^^

Hermie
June 11, 2006, 03:17 PM
Heroes of Might and Magic V ^__^

Great fun, big step up from the dissapointment of IV. :/

destinator
June 11, 2006, 03:35 PM
Latest: God Of War

Thats one of the best games I've played on the ps2. Its so awesome but also too short.... :( Can't wait for part 2 which looks even more entertaining. So cool spots :)

KaiserRyuujin
June 14, 2006, 08:58 PM
Been Playing:

Day of Defeat: Source (If you've seen a player named "Saladin" it most likely might be me, so dont go into an open area may have a nasty surprise ;) )

Hitman Blood Money (The best Hitman of the three game's. Sooooo much fun. Yay being a Psycopathic Deranged Slayer! WOO! )

Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Greatness, all that can be said :D )

I have been playing another game and plan to move to it's sequel. But I dont plan on bringing that one up until I have written a review. >=|

NeoShweaty
June 14, 2006, 09:04 PM
i always play a million games at once. I just downloaded Rise of Legends and thought my comp could still run it but it was rough going. I need to finish Resident evil 4, hulk ultimate destruction and kingdom hearts 2 and there are probably other games

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic
June 15, 2006, 04:34 AM
Currently: Warlord Battlecry III, Front Mission 3 & 4, Romance of the Three Kingdom VI.

Ayah
June 15, 2006, 05:58 AM
Heroes of Might and Magic V ^__^

Great fun, big step up from the dissapointment of IV. :/
Ditto with Hermz except for the IV comment. Never played it :p Also beaten Suikoden V recently.

JeffDoogins
June 16, 2006, 02:45 AM
final fantasy to the end..............with a side of MGS and random fighting games

ILUVATAR
June 17, 2006, 01:03 PM
Hitman Bloody Money OWNZ ^_^

Arsonist
June 17, 2006, 01:50 PM
Hitman Bloody Money OWNZ ^_^

Agreed!

lee-nus
June 17, 2006, 03:22 PM
im re-playing final fantasy x, and when im not, im re-playing metal gear solid 2... ^^

Arsonist
June 18, 2006, 11:35 AM
im re-playing final fantasy x, and when im not, im re-playing metal gear solid 2... ^^

you should play and re-play metal gear solid 3 instead!

Daioten
June 18, 2006, 02:34 PM
MGS3 is awesome.. I really want to play Subsistence's online mode... but I have a hard time shelling out 40 bucks for a game that i already have. Oh well, i'm sure i'll end up buying it anyway one of these days.

Skeith
June 19, 2006, 08:44 PM
I play (replay) the Kingdom Hearts games.. wanna play God of War and im looking forward to the new Super Smash Brothers but.. dunno about that one, have to get the WII First... lol

Axysses
June 27, 2006, 08:06 AM
Hmmm, i ALOT behind time when it comes to games:) including xbox as well, cos I don't have an xbox, but i like titles released long time ago.

Chocobo dungeon 2 ish fun! :D

Analog Fish
June 28, 2006, 11:56 PM
I like all types of games I am currently playing The Suffering/Ties that bind on the Xbox which is tons of fun. I wish I had a modded PS2 or a way to play Japanese games because then I would get Narutimate Hero 3, but since the only system I have that has no region protection is my DS I will go on and buy Jump Superstars which I heard is a great game. Oh and I am currently playing New Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario Advance 2.

5il3nc3r
July 04, 2006, 04:38 PM
Lessee;
Pc:
Titan Quest, Heroes of Might and Magic 3 and 5, Serious Sam 2, Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion, Project Entropia (MMORPG)
PS2:
Legend of Kay, FFX, Full Metal Alchemist (1 and 2), Romance of the 3 Kingdoms X
GC:
One Piece: Grand Battle, Digimon World 4

I want the other One Piece games that are (currently) exclusive to Japan :/ (Including the cool one for PS2 that I saw that seemed less kiddy than the others.

§ıĿ

Daioten
July 05, 2006, 12:33 AM
I just became addicted to hitman blood money. It's awesome. :)

5il3nc3r
July 08, 2006, 08:49 AM
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance on GC

Will play it for days on end until I finish it or until I have to return it (Thursday) cuz it's a rent.
I'm not usually a big fan of the "Final Fantasy Tactics" style of gameplay but it's still all right, and it's the most enjoyable game I have right now.

§ıĿ

The Touch
July 08, 2006, 09:01 AM
Just playin' some Mario Kart DS for the past hour or so.

If you guys ever wanna race online my friend code is:

386619 190997

Ryuto87
July 09, 2006, 02:24 AM
Ive been playing Beyond Good and Evil and DK King of Swing.

Daioten
July 11, 2006, 12:14 PM
just finally got God of War. ...ahh.. the joy of ripping people in two.. :smile-big

ILUVATAR
July 13, 2006, 03:15 PM
Crono Trigger on an Emulator on my PC (it is old, it is RPG and it OWNZ :D)

The Boff
July 13, 2006, 04:04 PM
c&c generals zero hour

i kick ass

laughing@you
July 13, 2006, 04:06 PM
Oblivion The elder scrolls Pc Version

destinator
July 13, 2006, 04:06 PM
Crono Trigger on an Emulator on my PC (it is old, it is RPG and it OWNZ :D)

Omg I love that game! One of the best snes games ever!

just finally got God of War. ...ahh.. the joy of ripping people in two.. :smile-big

Hehe so funny my ps2 favourite...

I am currently playing Naruto Ultimate Ninja :)

Egoboo
July 14, 2006, 06:55 AM
I just became addicted to hitman blood money. It's awesome. :)

QFT.
Hm...currently, i´m busy with Hitman: BM, KOTOR 1&2 and...still Oblivion. I just can´t stop stealing >_<
Oh and whenever i have some spare time between those...SNES Games on Emulator. Is there anything sweeter than Megaman X and Turtles in Time? You are right, there isn´t.

LadyHatake
July 17, 2006, 07:16 PM
Revisiting "Final Fantasy X-2" I still haven't gotten 100%. I usuaully get about 98%-99% *Sigh*
waiting for The Sims 2 for PS2 to be delivered from Overstock.com

BTW, ILUVATAR: I love your profile! I sat there watching it and laughing and my mom started looking at me like I was insane. Or retarted like Boromir. :)

<3 :kkbook

ILUVATAR
July 19, 2006, 03:32 PM
just started Crono Trigger Again only now with a walkthrough, i want to now what i might have forgot to take or do

(LadyHatake sorry to say that the page that i got them from closed :'(. i put a new one now)

LadyHatake
July 19, 2006, 08:36 PM
(LadyHatake sorry to say that the page that i got them from closed :'(. i put a new one now)

I love the new one just as much. ;) I have a soft spot in my heart for Sephy and Cloud. lol.

Finished FFX-2 with 100% FINALLY! It's only taken me since...um...the day it came out! :D

Moving on to .Hack//Quarentine since it's taken me this long to buy it.

Daioten
July 21, 2006, 01:58 AM
Wow... i still remember losing weeks of my life to chrono trigger back in high school.. I played it constantly. Back then i had a crappy pc, so my SNES emulator was the only way i could play games.

BTW, finished god of war and Hitman: BM. Now i'm working on Kingdom Hearts. (never got around to playing it till now.) ..Coursel, i'll probably have the main story finished by tomorrow.

LadyHatake
July 21, 2006, 09:17 AM
Now i'm working on Kingdom Hearts.

The first one, or the second? They're both fantastic. I got KHII the day it came out and started playing it as soon as I got home. 23 hours later, I was done. I still need to go back and complete it more thoroughly. And on Normal instead of beginning this time. :)

WARKU
July 21, 2006, 09:55 AM
tekken 5 im training myself to beat down someone who is a demon with King and Steve Fox, but one day i'll reach my goal.

Daioten
July 21, 2006, 02:46 PM
The first one, or the second? They're both fantastic. I got KHII the day it came out and started playing it as soon as I got home. 23 hours later, I was done. I still need to go back and complete it more thoroughly. And on Normal instead of beginning this time. :)

The first. I'll probably go out and get 2 once i'm finished though.

ILUVATAR
July 22, 2006, 05:09 PM
I'll probably go out and get 2 once i'm finished though.
before you go to play Kingdom Hearts II and after you finish playing Kingdom Hearts I i reccomend you to play Kingdom Hearts - Chain Of Memories (it is for GBA but you can play it in an emulator on your PC like i did :D) you will then have a pretty much clearer image about what's going on with the storyline. (it is not neccesary though to play it, it's just that you will understand everything more clearly as i said)

LadyHatake
July 22, 2006, 05:36 PM
I wish I'd played KH-CoM before I played KHII. I was too impatient though. Lol. I read up about it and it helped to clear some of the events in KHII. I guess it kind of linked 1 and 2.

Sims 2 for PS2 finally came in the maiL! XD

Going to go play it now....... :)

<3 :kkbook

destinator
July 22, 2006, 06:33 PM
The sims are everywhere *fear*

Shadow of Colossus <333

Daioten
July 22, 2006, 10:01 PM
Hmm.. maybe i'll look up a story overview. I don't really know if i want to take the time to play the GBA game.

ILUVATAR
July 23, 2006, 02:02 PM
did i mensioned that when you finish the game with Sora you are able to play as Riku? :D
it isn't that you will lose something if you don't play it, it's just that you will understand some things better and quicker than if you just play KH II

Daioten
July 24, 2006, 01:17 PM
did i mensioned that when you finish the game with Sora you are able to play as Riku? :D

really?? that's sweet!!

5il3nc3r
July 25, 2006, 09:20 AM
NHL '07 (XBox 360)
NBA Live 2007 (XBox)
Medal of Honor (PSP)

... Yea I play them before they're out, cuz it's my job.

§ıĿ

LadyHatake
July 28, 2006, 02:29 PM
NHL '07 (XBox 360)
NBA Live 2007 (XBox)
Medal of Honor (PSP)

... Yea I play them before they're out, cuz it's my job.

§ıĿ

Lucky.

I'm not playing any platform games at the moment, but I'm doing a bunch of escape-the-room games on gamershood.com. Lots of fun, and VERY addicting!

Gold Knight
July 28, 2006, 10:50 PM
Because of all this moving stuff, I've had to hold off on playing all my games, but when things are calmer, I'll likely be working on the following:

1) Kingdom Hearts 2
2) Oblivion

And come October, I know what I'll be playing: Final Fantasy XII.

5il3nc3r
July 29, 2006, 12:16 AM
FIFA 2007 (XBox 360) [god it's buggy... but I have to fix that, don't I :P]

§ıĿ

LadyHatake
July 29, 2006, 04:07 PM
And come October, I know what I'll be playing: Final Fantasy XII.

Me too! I'm so excited! October 31st!

Working on Tomba now. Yep, revisiting some good old PS1 games :)

destinator
July 29, 2006, 04:21 PM
I already played FF12...its different..and I didnt like it to 100% still a nice game...

Tr14d
July 31, 2006, 10:39 AM
oblivion
prey
ghost recon advanced warfighter
dota
fifa 06

kyubisharingan
July 31, 2006, 05:22 PM
Monster Hunter Freedom for PSP wit my bro

rennokun
July 31, 2006, 05:36 PM
Dota
css( i know its old)
WOW

and recently played ff7 best game ever

kyubisharingan
July 31, 2006, 10:17 PM
Dota
css( i know its old)
WOW

Wat?

anyway, now playing Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4

5il3nc3r
August 01, 2006, 12:13 AM
No "available" game for me.

NHL 07, NBA 07, FIFA 07 and some NFS: Carbon; on 360, PS2, 360 and PSP, respectively

§ıĿ

LadyHatake
August 01, 2006, 11:50 AM
playing Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille Zur Macht, then I'll move onto Xenosaga II: Jensuits Von Gut and Bose.

ILUVATAR
August 01, 2006, 02:49 PM
that's my line ;) did you liked it that much?hey, if you have any questions just ask i know almost everything in this game :D

rennokun
August 02, 2006, 08:17 PM
Wat?

anyway, now playing Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen 4

Dota its Frozen throne map that people play in the net involve only Hero
Css Counter strike source
WOW world of war craft
ff7 Final Fantasy 7 :amuse

LadyHatake
August 02, 2006, 08:26 PM
old school Mario Bros on my brother's GBA-SP.

Friggin sweet :D

rennokun
August 02, 2006, 08:31 PM
talk about old school Rayman its ma fav game

LadyHatake
August 02, 2006, 09:21 PM
talk about old school Rayman its ma fav game

I remember Rayman ^^ I had it on my old playstation. (I think. Or was it a different platform?)
I miss all of the old school games. Duckhunt, Super Mario, Croc, Tomba, Wario...I miss all of the hearty goodness. :)

kyubisharingan
August 02, 2006, 10:03 PM
SONIC heroes (still havent beaten da damn game). Now Sonic is the best game EVER. its been around for a long time. Ya cant beat it

LadyHatake
August 03, 2006, 08:31 AM
SONIC heroes (still havent beaten da damn game). Now Sonic is the best game EVER. its been around for a long time. Ya cant beat it

Sonic's pretty hot. My friends and I used to get together and play it on someone's Sega. The bright graphics and Sonic spinning used to make my head hurt though.

kyubisharingan
August 03, 2006, 10:22 AM
Sonic's pretty hot. My friends and I used to get together and play it on someone's Sega. The bright graphics and Sonic spinning used to make my head hurt though.

That was and still is the game. Every time a sonic game comes out i gotta play it. Anyway this Damn Rathlos is pissing me off on Monster Hunter Freedom.

ILUVATAR
August 04, 2006, 01:57 PM
i now play Hitman 2 - Sillent Assasin
i will soon buy Final Fantasy V for GBA \o/

The Boff
August 04, 2006, 03:53 PM
i bought command and conquer the first decade today. 12 games and it costs as much as 1... gooooood deal!

LadyHatake
August 04, 2006, 03:57 PM
i bought command and conquer the first decade today. 12 games and it costs as much as 1... gooooood deal!

I have Command and Conquer: Red Alert. I looooove it. I play it all the time. Usually the American side, but sometimes the Soviet side, too.

The Boff
August 04, 2006, 04:01 PM
I have Command and Conquer: Red Alert. I looooove it. I play it all the time. Usually the American side, but sometimes the Soviet side, too.

which red alert, number 1 or 2?

LadyHatake
August 04, 2006, 05:57 PM
2 ^^ It's so much fun.

The Boff
August 04, 2006, 06:01 PM
yeah its great, but i like generals zero hour better though.

but RA2, looooooooove the chrono legionnaire! best unit in a RTS game ever!

rennokun
August 05, 2006, 07:20 AM
age of empire 3 jst bought it

LadyHatake
August 05, 2006, 09:45 AM
I'm playing 'Rome: Total War' right now. It's actually my brother's game, but I like playing it from time to time. ^^

5il3nc3r
August 05, 2006, 11:35 PM
Not playing anything right now (and it's not because my job got me sick of playing. It's because I don't have the TIME to play x_x I'm totalling up 56 hours for this week, starting monday, and I still have a 13 hour shift tomorrow (well, technically, today) so... yeah) but I have this random free MMORPG that's real simple yet still somewhat funny so bleh :P

§ıĿ

kyubisharingan
August 07, 2006, 09:19 AM
Maplestory an online, 2D, RPG game

DeathcBlood
August 11, 2006, 10:43 AM
c&c generals zero hour FTW :smile-big[br]Posted on: August 09, 2006, 11:12:55 AM_________________________________________________secret of mana for the snes

NeoShweaty
August 11, 2006, 12:12 PM
playing Rockman ZX. God that game is hard.

shinwei
August 15, 2006, 10:13 AM
Ah, I am also playing Rockman ZX. It's pretty fun.

I'm at the part where I have to return to the Guardian base after getting model Px.

The Boff
August 15, 2006, 10:57 AM
c&c generals zero hour FTW :smile-big

oooh a fellow general! whats your favourite? USA, china gla? infantry tanks toxins, whats your style dude?

personally i almost only play USA, its either superweapons or laser.

Arsonist
August 15, 2006, 05:04 PM
God Of War
Kratos pwns your ass!

Dande
August 16, 2006, 08:36 AM
I'm playing Battlefield 2, I'm in one of the best clans in Norway. We are ranked number five in the european league. :D

destinator
August 16, 2006, 08:56 AM
God Of War
Kratos pwns your ass!

Hehe best game ever :) cant wait for part 2 :)

Arsonist
August 16, 2006, 03:20 PM
Hehe best game ever :) cant wait for part 2 :)

Probably one of the best action/adventure games ever. Cant wait for part 2 either :)
Oh, I'm also playing alot of Gran Turismo 4 atm. :amuse

The Boff
August 16, 2006, 04:12 PM
command and conquer 1..... wow, theyve come a long way with rts's in ten years. everything suck with this game.
and i used to play it all the time when i was a kid

destinator
August 16, 2006, 04:15 PM
command and conquer 1..... wow, theyve come a long way with rts's in ten years. everything suck with this game.
and i used to play it all the time when i was a kid

Haha that brings up really old memories...isnt that come at least 10 years old o.O? Damn time and technology changes so fast...

The Boff
August 16, 2006, 04:18 PM
yup its pretty exact ten years, i bought the collectors box C&C the first decade. and i just had to play through the first one again... but damn, it sux! :XD
not being able to que (sp?) units... damn thats annoying and they wont go where i click.
i think im going back to zero hour instead :p

destinator
August 16, 2006, 04:29 PM
yup its pretty exact ten years, i bought the collectors box C&C the first decade. and i just had to play through the first one again... but damn, it sux! :XD
not being able to que (sp?) units... damn thats annoying and they wont go where i click.
i think im going back to zero hour instead :p

Haha yeah I know that from the really really old dune...so annoying!

The Boff
August 16, 2006, 04:33 PM
Haha yeah I know that from the really really old dune...so annoying!

oh yeah... dune 2000, i think i have that lying somewhere.... hehehehehe reinstall!!! play crappy old games! weeeeee!

destinator
August 16, 2006, 04:36 PM
oh yeah... dune 2000, i think i have that lying somewhere.... hehehehehe reinstall!!! play crappy old games! weeeeee!

I think dune 2000 had that already but dune 1 and 2 didnt xD

The Boff
August 16, 2006, 04:39 PM
really? are you sure your not thinking of Emperor of Dune? the one in 3d. cause in that one i remember you could que (sp?)
units, but i dont think 2000 had it...

DesiSkull
August 16, 2006, 04:44 PM
God Of War
Kratos pwns your ass!
did u finish it yet. if you have try the hard or very hard mode. its even harder. i was able to finish it on normal mode but yet to try the hard mode. [friend borrowd it] i also play this online game for passtime Gunbound NorthAmerica. its a shooting game

destinator
August 16, 2006, 04:47 PM
really? are you sure your not thinking of Emperor of Dune? the one in 3d. cause in that one i remember you could que (sp?)
units, but i dont think 2000 had it...

not 100% sure but I think it dune 200 had that already...

@ hard mode is just too much for me^^ especially the end of the game...

The Boff
August 16, 2006, 04:50 PM
@ hard mode is just too much for me^^ especially the end of the game...

yeah in dune i wouldnt stand a chance... but i was pretty good at RA2, i kicked 7 brutal(hardest) enemies when i played the most.

destinator
August 16, 2006, 05:10 PM
yeah in dune i wouldnt stand a chance... but i was pretty good at RA2, i kicked 7 brutal(hardest) enemies when i played the most.

Eh that comment was on God of War xD but I get owned all the time in RTS games...but Star craft was really great!

The Boff
August 16, 2006, 05:23 PM
Eh that comment was on God of War xD but I get owned all the time in RTS games...but Star craft was really great!

aha... whops :p

never liked starcraft, warcraft 3 was ok though

Ayah
August 17, 2006, 11:21 AM
I can't believe I'm only playing Shadow Hearts (the 1st one) now. Wish I had much earlier, like 5 years ago. After that, I'd search for the second game in the series.

There's also the Caesar IV demo for me to try out; my brother just had it installed.

ILUVATAR
August 26, 2006, 01:05 PM
i just bought Final Fantasy IV for Game Boy Advance \o/
everything is great, the graphics especialy (though the story isn't as good as other of the series - aka FFVI and FFVII - i have no complaints at all :D)
and my collection continues to grow :D

Daioten
August 26, 2006, 01:52 PM
I'm currently working on Kingdom Hearts 2. it's sweet. :D

ILUVATAR
August 27, 2006, 03:56 AM
Kingdom Hearts 2 is superb (although i still cannot unlock the secret ending :crying

Daioten
August 27, 2006, 12:01 PM
hmm... wasn't aware that there was a secret ending. perhaps i'll have to do some research. :D

LadyHatake
August 27, 2006, 12:49 PM
Yeah, you have to beat the game in either normal or hard mode. In normal mode, you have to complete all of the sidequests and all of the worlds, and clear the game 100%, but to get the secret ending in hard mode, you just have to finish the game. The secret ending isn't available in easy mode though. If you're like me, though, you'll just look for it on the internet XD

Edit: Post 666 XD

ILUVATAR
August 27, 2006, 01:10 PM
when i learned about it and i saw that i couldn't make it to 100% i went to youtube and saw it
O_O it's just the best, videos like this make you addicted :D

LadyHatake
August 27, 2006, 01:28 PM
when i learned about it and i saw that i couldn't make it to 100% i went to youtube and saw it
O_O it's just the best, videos like this make you addicted :D

XD I did the same thing! I beat it on easy and knew there was no way that I could do that on normal or hard, so I just searched for it on YouTube XD Same with the FFX and FFX2 endings ^^

ILUVATAR
August 27, 2006, 01:33 PM
i now that ONE DAY i will make it to 100% but with that kind of thing (and remembering KH1 secret ending) i cannot wait that long to see it. i hope i made myself clear :rofl

Xenos
August 31, 2006, 03:46 PM
Japanese Ps2: Naruto NarUltimate hero 3, DON
Ps2 EU: MGS3, Tekken 5 :P
Xbox360: Table Tennis, Tomb Raider, Hitman and Fight Night
PC: Dawn of War Winter Assault, CSS, Dark Star One, Oblivion.

Cant wait for: Dawn of war Dark Crusade (PC), Bleach 3 (DS), Hellgate London (PC), Stalker (PC), Naruto Narultimate hero 4 (PS2), Dead Rissing (Xbox 360, Yes i know its out.. but im in europe.. we have to wait till the 6th of September...) and finaly the PS3!!!!

The Boff
August 31, 2006, 03:49 PM
Cant wait for: Dawn of war Dark Crusade (PC),

how about making the tyranids playable :cussing !!!!!! otherwise i love dawn of war but honestly... the coolest race
is still not in it :p

Xenos
August 31, 2006, 03:59 PM
DEATH TO ALL CRITTERS!! ;P

The Boff
August 31, 2006, 04:21 PM
DEATH TO ALL CRITTERS!! ;P

:bored :crying :scry why would you say such a thing? :nuts

Xenos
August 31, 2006, 07:02 PM
I hate Nids. :) but better keep this to the WarHammer thread :)

destinator
August 31, 2006, 07:09 PM
Bleach 3 (DS), Naruto Narultimate hero 4

Eh isnt it Bleach 2 for DS...? Also NH4 isnt confirmed and its said that the one new Naruto game is the last for playstation 2... >.< so maybe no NH4 for a long time!

Xenos
August 31, 2006, 07:31 PM
Eh isnt it Bleach 2 for DS...? Also NH4 isnt confirmed and its said that the one new Naruto game is the last for playstation 2... >.< so maybe no NH4 for a long time!

Yeah.. sorry Bleach 2 ^^.. 2 and 3 very close together on a laptop :P. And yeah NH4 isnt confirmed, but my best gues is that i will come out 1Q 2007, they usualy anounce it mere months before release as with all the other NH games. Fingers crossed

ILUVATAR
September 04, 2006, 06:32 PM
Devil May Cry 3 (on the damn easy level >.< it's so difficult - it is so obvious that i am not a action/adventure game player

Daioten
September 04, 2006, 11:31 PM
F.E.A.R for PC. It's fun. (and kinda creepy)

Ayah
September 05, 2006, 09:28 AM
F.E.A.R for PC. It's fun. (and kinda creepy)

Have you tried playing F.E.A.R. Combat (the multiplayer one)? I don't play it but my brother does. Heck, I don't play FPSes and TPSes at all; I just watch :D To me, F.E.A.R. Combat looks like a hybrid of Counter Strike and Quake.

Daioten
September 05, 2006, 11:22 AM
I played it a little bit with a friend of mine. it was pretty fun. alot of the weapons are kinda overpowered though. there are like 3 or 4 that you can get an instant kill with no matter where you hit em.

The Fourth
September 05, 2006, 11:27 AM
Arcanum for the 100th time
best RPG ever!

shinwei
September 05, 2006, 12:26 PM
Devil May Cry 3 (on the damn easy level >.< it's so difficult - it is so obvious that i am not a action/adventure game player

The damn easy level? Are we talking original or special edition? Because on the special edition it's the DAMN easy level... and makes the game not fun to play at all anymore :(

I enjoyed it on Hard Mode but I can't for the life of me beat mission 2 on Dante must Die mode :(

DesiSkull
September 05, 2006, 02:04 PM
ATV 2
Offroad Fury
http://www.megghy.com/immagini/PS2/A/ATV_Offroad_Fury_2_Ps2.jpg

shinwei
September 05, 2006, 02:47 PM
I'm replaying Metroid Prime on hard mode. I love that game - hands down the best game on Gamecube. (Yes, it's better than RE4)

Xenos
September 05, 2006, 03:17 PM
REDS!!! (resident evil Deadly Silence (DS)) Lol. Sweet game :P Cant wait for RE4 PC