PDA

View Full Version : Seinen The World Is Mine by Arai Hideki

shego
July 05, 2007, 11:10 AM
It truly doesn't get more seinen than this!

Meet Mon, a violent killer faithful only to his own eruptive desires, and his timid companion Toshi, a demolition-devil with a fanatical thirst for destruction. Their killing-spree across Japan is destined to intersect the path of the enormous "Higumadon", a mysterious beast on a Godzilla-like rampage from Hokkaido towards Tokyo.

http://www.kefi.org/twim.php

The first volume is really weird, but things literally explode from volume 2 and on, check it out!

barbapapa
July 05, 2007, 11:14 AM
Yep, people should read this ;)

kforblack
July 05, 2007, 04:06 PM
This manga is better than anything else in this forum

pep
August 09, 2007, 05:51 AM
this thread should have a lot more than 3 posts...

GGpX
August 09, 2007, 12:32 PM
It should, but unfortunately, too many children are busy discussing the irrelevance of Naruto or Bleach...

J-Watt
August 09, 2007, 03:01 PM
Looks neat. I'm downloading now.

It should, but unfortunately, too many children are busy discussing the irrelevance of Naruto or Bleach...

Huh. I guess people can be snooty about their hobbies no matter what they are...

Imperium
August 09, 2007, 03:20 PM
Well, since i gave fairy tail a go because KEFI recommended it, i'll try this out. i mean they wont scan a manga that is not that good, would they??? :D

ibra87
August 09, 2007, 03:36 PM
The plot looks interesting and not the type that stretches out to a biliions of chapters. I'll give it a shot.

shego
August 10, 2007, 03:16 PM
this thread should have a lot more than 3 posts...

I would've bumped it if vol4 got done.

QUICK who would win in a fight??

Kano from Freesia or Mon??

Lord Yu
August 11, 2007, 12:41 AM
I saw scans of this one. They blew my mind.

shego
September 17, 2007, 07:37 PM
The first chapter of vol4 got scanlated and released today.
[hr]
Oh fuck, double post, and ch. 33 is out!
[hr]
Alright, I'm doubleposting again, I didn't wanted to but ch. 34 is really good shit and you guys should check it out.

Revilenigma
March 09, 2009, 09:40 AM
Kano any day of the week.

Holy crap do I love The world is mine, great little political/sci-fi?/psychological manga

pandaemonium
June 11, 2009, 10:39 PM
If you think the first 9 volumes are good, just wait until volume 14. It is one of the most epic things I've seen in my life.

The problem with TWiM is that it starts out rather slow in vol.1/first part of vol.2, so people don't stay with it until they get to the amazing parts.
[hr]
Volume 9 is now released; things truly start getting epic.

Umbra Wolf
June 15, 2009, 01:56 PM
The problem with TWiM is that it starts out rather slow in vol.1/first part of vol.2, so people don't stay with it until they get to the amazing parts.

Than you for pinpointing my exact problem. I like the general idea of this manga and would gladly start to read this since the premise is very intriging.

Could you or someone else be so nice and give me a good starting point at the time when you thought that the manga started to accelerate; so I might start from there on?

Revilenigma
June 15, 2009, 01:59 PM
Than you for pinpointing my exact problem. I like the general idea of this manga and would gladly start to read this since the premise is very intriging.

Could you or someone else be so nice and give me a good starting point at the time when you thought that the manga started to accelerate; so I might start from there on?

... I would recommend you start from the beginning but if you can't... then I suggest volume 2:notrust

pandaemonium
June 16, 2009, 07:34 AM
Well, I'd recommend skimming Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 to get a quick summary, or just find a plot summary online. I'll probably post a summarized first two volumes once I finish the scanlation, since that probably will get more people to read on.

I'd say somewhere along the lines of chapter 15 or so, so the middle of 2. That's where the over-the-top violence takes a back seat to character development and plot. Once you get more into the story, however, I'd recommend going back and reading 1 and 2 so you can get the introduction and the setup of things to come.

And volume 10 should be out by the end of the month.

Syphilias
September 17, 2011, 08:09 PM
I'd be willing to translate the last 4...

mrhazuki
November 25, 2011, 07:11 PM
Please do! This manga deserves to be finished!

barbapapa
November 26, 2011, 07:09 AM
Contact the guys at Gantz_Waitingroom if you're willing to work on it.