PDA

View Full Version : Shounen Zombie Loan by PEACH-PIT

Bling
July 07, 2007, 10:09 AM
The Anime just started this week and its being subbed from BSS, but what really interests me is the manga, i found some releases on mangatraders (up to V3 ch 15 or so...) and i was wondering if anyone else knows about it and if they know where i can get more recent releases, thank you. Here is a description about the anime and manga as show in ANN:

Plot Summary: When a human is marked to die, a faint gray line that is invisible to most appears around their neck. As time passes, that ring becomes darker and darker, until it is eventually black, and that person dies. Kita Michiru has an unusual gift, she posses "Shinigami eyes," which allow her to see these rings. When Michiru notices that two of the boys in her Class, Akatsuki Chika and Tachibana Shito not only have rings, but that they're jet black, they reveal to her that the were supposed to die in a tragic accident six months ago. With the help of the Zombie Loan loan office, they were given a second chance at life, should they be able to pay for their debt by doing the work of Shinigami and killing malicious zombies. They petition Michiru to assist them in their efforts, and she finds her everyday life changing dramatically.

mewtant_x
July 07, 2007, 05:52 PM
I have seen the Chinese version, it's up till vol.7. Haven't found any English version yet.

Vaxgen
September 16, 2007, 01:41 PM
Bah, I really wish I could find more English versions of this manga. It's a good one, and the final episode of the anime just aired a few days ago :[.

zirahd
September 18, 2007, 10:43 AM
do you know where i can find z loan raw scans? TT___TT

ChavvaC
January 06, 2008, 05:38 PM
I don't care what language it is anymore. German, Russian, English, Italian, Spanish, French, bring it on! Anybody a tip for me for those languages? Unfortunately I don't understand the slightest bit chinese...

windass
September 21, 2008, 10:13 PM
hey guys... plssssss help me find chapters 17 and up for this manga..... in mangatraders.com it has upto chapter 16 and skips to chapter 32 plssss help me.. pm me or send me and email.. kijai_ry667@yahoo.com thats my email add. tnx^_^

Luckas
September 22, 2008, 05:18 PM
hey guys... plssssss help me find chapters 17 and up for this manga..... in mangatraders.com it has upto chapter 16 and skips to chapter 32 plssss help me.. pm me or send me and email.. kijai_ry667@yahoo.com thats my email add. tnx^_^Those are all the scanlated chapters, according to Baka-Updates (http://www.mangaupdates.com/releases.html?search=2269&stype=series).

ScribblesDementia
January 08, 2009, 12:52 PM
http://www.mangafox.com/page/manga/series/1058/zombie_loan/

Just thought you might like to know that they have the English version there up until chapter 21. And then it skips to 25. Then 32 and 33.

amandaaz
April 11, 2009, 05:17 AM
What are the basic qualifications of all business loan applicants? Looking to start a repossession business. Is the down payment for the loan the biggest factor as to how much you can borrow, and the length of the loan? Any information would be helpful. Thank you in advance.

samiyumi18
October 27, 2009, 09:46 PM
kyaaaa!!! I checvked peach-pit´s web and the volume 12 was out today!!! pleeeeeease!!! upload the RAW ASAP!!!!!!!!:spaz:fangirl:turtle:worship2

<.Haruka.>
February 09, 2012, 11:32 AM
Just an update for the series, it already had ended since last year.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2011-02-28/peach-pit-ends-zombie-loan-supernatural-manga-in-japan

I just checked out the scans lately, where they released the last chapters (though i think there are some previous chapters still not out yet).

Anyway, I hope there would be a sequel, even its a short one 'cause the conclusion of the story i think was a bit vague and profound.