PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 304 Discussion [Naruto]

Predator
April 13, 2006, 04:30 AM
Here you can predict about the next chapter.
Haven't yet read it? Get all the Cookies Here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=2976.0)

So no fight arose between Sai and Team 7. A little more info about the mission, book, brother and training. Then Sai got captured and taken out of the Orochimarus hideout. Naruto says a few words that touches not only us, but everyone around him as well.

What will happen next? Any fights? More talking? And what about Sasuke?!

Have fun and enjoy! :smile-big

DarkManSharingan32
April 13, 2006, 08:03 AM
Ahhh, well... My prediction came to fruition... but it just took a bit longer than expected. lol

In the next chapter we will see a confrontation between Yamato and Kabuto (finally)... and in much the same format as the Sasuke Rescue arc, Sakura and Naruto will continue onwards, possibly with a Yamato bunshin along with them...

Of course Kabuto will not let them leave that easily, and will make some attack towards them... which will let us see Kabuto do something cool...

Now there is another alternative i forsee in which Naruto and Sakura actually help Yamato fight... I just sense the "sense of urgency" has been toned down thanks to 303... and a 3 vs 1 fight, might be the smartest way to obtain information from Kabuto and subdue him as well...

Later on in the chapter i predict a flash towards Sasuke and Oro as they reach the training area... a small dialogue will occur between then, and the chapter will conclude (hopefully) with a split-page shot of Naruto/Sakura running through the lair/ and an again darkened Sasuke and Orochimaru.

NeoAltoX
April 13, 2006, 09:24 AM
If this next fight is really what it seems to be, its going to be the craziest fight we've seen yet.

Naruto/Sakura/Yamato vs. Sasuke/Kabuto/Orochimaru.....

I think naruto/sakuse and sakura/kabuto are probably even...but have Oro there really tips the balance. Jiraiya is so going to show up.....

Amano
April 13, 2006, 09:34 AM
Actually I think next fight is gonna be Kabuto vs Sakura ... and Yamato and Naruto will go after Oro and Sasuke .. I just hope the sakura fight aint gonna be so long again .. the last one was already :toilet .... I just dont want 20 chapters gap fillers again .. Kishi should all do us a favour and bring sasuke back in instead of trying to lengthen the manga as much as possible .. nobody cares about sakura so give her two chapters and good is ... then everything is gonna be :leepose again ..

R3sistance
April 13, 2006, 09:50 AM
If there isn't a Naruto & Sasuke fight soon... it's so building up to a Naruto and Sasuke fight where we truely get to see that Naruto HAS progressed FASTER then Sasuke. I predict next chapter will probably lead into a meeting between Naruto and Sasuke in the last panel!

A fight between Naruto and Sasuke encurrs and Orochimaru fights Yamato. Kabuto catches up and Sakura has to fight him. Naruto beats Sasuke and so Orochimaru moves faster to try and beat Yamato when Orochimaru wins it turns out to just be a wood clone all along and the real Yamato wasted no chakra or energy what so ever. Naruto will go aid Sakura and the "REAL" Yamato comes out and fights Orochimaru. Orochimaru and Kabuto then escape with techniques and Sasuke is captured. This is my prediction.

Alternatively Orochimaru "COULD" die here, however this is a result I doubt, more likely I think that Orochimaru suffers a near fatal injury and forced to changed bodies again, but not to Sasuke... as he doesn't have Sasuke anymore.

kadoman
April 13, 2006, 10:07 AM
Wow! Cool prediction! I'd buy it! I have no idea what to predict. I give up.:)

DarkManSharingan32
April 13, 2006, 10:11 AM
Actually I think next fight is gonna be Kabuto vs Sakura ... and Yamato and Naruto will go after Oro and Sasuke .. I just hope the sakura fight aint gonna be so long again .. the last one was already :toilet .... I just dont want 20 chapters gap fillers again .. Kishi should all do us a favour and bring sasuke back in instead of trying to lengthen the manga as much as possible .. nobody cares about sakura so give her two chapters and good is ... then everything is gonna be :leepose again ..

We've already seen a Med-nin battle... And as a medical nin, i think it's smarter for Sakura to provide backup for whoever shes fighting with. Which means... THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL SAKURA WOULD EVER FIGHT BY HERSELF... (unless of course... she wants to put the smack down on Sasuke.. :eyeroll)

*cough* That being said... I care about Sakura... so :spank
---

If there isn't a Naruto & Sasuke fight soon... it's so building up to a Naruto and Sasuke fight where we truely get to see that Naruto HAS progressed FASTER then Sasuke. I predict next chapter will probably lead into a meeting between Naruto and Sasuke in the last panel!

A fight between Naruto and Sasuke encurrs and Orochimaru fights Yamato. Kabuto catches up and Sakura has to fight him. Naruto beats Sasuke and so Orochimaru moves faster to try and beat Yamato when Orochimaru wins it turns out to just be a wood clone all along and the real Yamato wasted no chakra or energy what so ever. Naruto will go aid Sakura and the "REAL" Yamato comes out and fights Orochimaru. Orochimaru and Kabuto then escape with techniques and Sasuke is captured. This is my prediction.

Alternatively Orochimaru "COULD" die here, however this is a result I doubt, more likely I think that Orochimaru suffers a near fatal injury and forced to changed bodies again, but not to Sasuke... as he doesn't have Sasuke anymore.

MEH... i'm so sure that Sakura is going to fight Sasuke that i'm gonna ignore pretty much everything you just said... (Naruto and Sasuke has already been done... pshh boring...lol.) A Naruto vs. Sasuke fight only lets us see the new techniques that SASUKE has learned... We all know Naruto is gonan bust out KB and Rasengan, so... bah...

I feel that Kabuto will confront Team 7 before he gets all the way back to Sasuke and Orochimaru...( Sasuke would even throw an attack at Kabuto for interfering... and Orochimaru would just laugh... )

but... i already outlined this thing a few posts ago...

Amano
April 13, 2006, 10:18 AM
Well I dont think that Sasuke is gonna be "captured" ... because I dont think that it makes sense to capture him in this way... The story must somehow develop the way that sasuke comes back by himself ... because having a Sasuke in Konoha who doesnt want to be there is of no use to anyone ... besides where and for how long do u wannt to keep him locked ??  therefore I see some cool  "Sasuke jumps in to save naruto from getting killed by Oro" action coming.. realising what a fool he had been or ..just realising that he learned enough from Oro.. For Orochimarou to die here it is probably too early ... I see him dying by the hand of a Sanin .. probably Yijirai (or however u spell his name) .. and for him not to be able to get sasuke's body is, surely most disappointing, but he definitely has got other options .. maybe he even transferns into Kabuto's body ... :P .. the two of them remember me a lot of Mr Burns and Mr Smithers anyway .... however we are to expect a lot of fun ..

Edit: Oh .. I beg your pardon darkmanSharingan :hug

Reloaded
April 13, 2006, 11:49 AM
i think they will go in and yamato will fight kabuto and naruto sakura will go on, and i think yamato will die and well see kakashi come back so the real team7 has been revived.

husnimubarak
April 13, 2006, 01:58 PM
no fighting .. again.. maybe naruto would show his will power now..
emm.. there would be a bunch of talk.. or maybe side story of sai/kabuto :)

Mara999
April 13, 2006, 05:46 PM
I have a feeling that if Naruto and Sasuke meet each other, Sasuke will at first pretend to be nonchalant about Naruto's re-appearance and tell him to bugger off whoever he is and just start walking away. Naruto will shout after him and try to prevent him from going until Sasuke gets annoyed enough to slap him aside. Naruto will get more and more angry and attack Sasuke in order to drag him back to Konoha etc and we'll see an ultra-serious Naruto preparing something bad-ass while Sasuke just looks bored and tell Naruto once more to bugger off before he gets really pissed. Naruto won't listen and jumps at him, Sasuke will do something that stops the jutsu or whatever and grab/punch Naruto in mid-air. "I told you... PISS OFF!!!" and pow, Naruto lies on the ground clutching his gut while Sasuke continues walking.
This seems very likely to me considering how brutal Sasuke has shown himself to be in the past, especially when he wants someone effectively out of harm's way (he told Sakura to forget him in a rather no-nonsense fashion). Maybe he does give Naruto the treatment mentioned above and, if so, he'll do it to protect our beloved dumb-ass.

Hemostrat
April 13, 2006, 06:02 PM
Sasuke isn't going to come back to Konoha and they won't be able to capture him. That would be like capturingOrochimaru. Sasuke will have no turn of heart, Sai will die, and uh... Orochimaru won't yet.

venicia777
April 13, 2006, 07:10 PM
Sasuke isn't going to come back to Konoha and they won't be able to capture him. That would be like capturingOrochimaru. Sasuke will have no turn of heart, Sai will die, and uh... Orochimaru won't yet.

this is what most of us expect= and believe it sakura and naruto, he aint coming back. Sakura would always have to tag along one of the other two. So i predict she fights with Yamato as naruto impatiently rushes off to confront sasuke. i guess i am saying sasuke may appear in this chapter. and a confrontation will occur probably b.n kabuto and yamato after kabuto blows the whistle on their whereabouts and Sais disappearance.

C4animax
April 13, 2006, 07:38 PM
For the chapter coming, team 7 infiltrate, i believe they have to meet kabuto first, some chit chat, then kabuto could bring them to orochimaru who knows.
But i also have the feeling that kabuto went to the wrong room lol...

Off topic

Sasuke will definitly go back to konoha, and it has to be very soon, simply because orochimaru is about to do his transfer on him and yamato did say that they may not meet oro for a while, so there is a few options :

He get back to konoha captured [kakashi inform him that if it's the MS he's looking after he can get it by being trained by him.(he'll just shut it and stay)]
He decide to get back after chating to naruto AND sakura. (they did say : this time we'll save him)
He flees from orochimaruu and stay on his own.
He kills orochimarru and stays on his own. (cannot believe this one)

Hemostrat
April 13, 2006, 09:19 PM
I believe the last one more than then capturing Sasuke. His time isn't up yet, Orichmaru still has what, 5-6 months before he can transfer to another body again right? That's plenty of time for Oro to die by Jiraya.

My main prediction is: Sasuke is gonna kill Sai, or someone is gonna kill him. They will capture Kabuto and because Oro and Sasuke fled, or cannot be found they will be forced to go back to Konoha. After all, capturing Kabuto/the spy was their main mission anyway. Kabuto won't say anything and Oro will attack Konoha with the help of Danzo. Tsunande and Jiraiya fight Oro, all three of them die. Therefore, Sasuke does not become Oro's new body and does not come back to Konoha.

I can't see any reason at all for Sasuke to come back on his own will. He left to gain power because he knew Konoha was holding him back. Why would that change?

KTFS
April 13, 2006, 11:38 PM
Thats is true. So in the event that naru and sasu meet after all the talking. He's going to pwn sasu into the ground. Well no not really. More like they're going to gang up on him. But first there goig to have to beat oro and kabu.

prediction: team 7 is going to run into kabu. After some talks about them (I mean oro and co) knowing there here kabuto (i'm really hoping) tells them where oro is (cuz kabu is evil like that and  wants see just how good sasu is oro too)but b4 they can go a fight with team 7 and kabu will happen. And finaily we get to see how good kabu really is. Oh and the the lil ink animals go and give info to Danzo. Which makes me wounder whats going on back at the leaf?

Snake1786
April 14, 2006, 09:12 AM
i think Sai will somehow free himself and then try to flee but he get asskicked by kakashi team and then he says i give up and theres where naruto uses his psychiatristic abilities and turns him to a character like gaara but seriously i have no clue what will happen if i would say that there would be a fight between kakashi team and oro it would be not true so i wait.

DarkManSharingan32
April 14, 2006, 01:42 PM
i think Sai will somehow free himself and then try to flee but he get asskicked by kakashi team and then he says i give up and theres where naruto uses his psychiatristic abilities and turns him to a character like gaara but seriously i have no clue what will happen if i would say that there would be a fight between kakashi team and oro it would be not true so i wait.

If Sai gets free, i feel the first thing he would do would be to contact Danzou in Konoha... Wether he actually wants to or not, Sai is a creature of necessity, and as a ninja he is required to communicate his new situation. This may be through that book we saw him use just before Team 7 busted in on him... or him sending some kind of art-note back to Konoha. After this i believe he would wait around... possibly for some backup. I dunno, it's too hard to tell now... Sai has failed his mission, so i believe Root will have to take measures to take out Team 7...

twoeyes
April 14, 2006, 02:09 PM
sai will get free and help out team 7 of course

krziboitin
April 14, 2006, 02:46 PM
After team 7 confronts sasuke and orochimaru, I think yamato will betray team 7 and we'll learn that him and sai are both part of root. Sai unties himself and we learn that the mission he claimed to fail has turned out to be successful. Ever since sai and yamato joined the group, i think they've been secretly working together. It's pretty obvious yamato built the pillars in the root society as it says yamato works on one of them. This is seen in chapter 281 pg.17.

Anttu^^
April 14, 2006, 03:24 PM
Well if Yamato is going to betray them then i am sure that Kakashi knows about it, and then he will come and save the day and kick yamato and sais asses ^_^ !
Maybe Kakashi, naruto and sakura would then try to get some sense into Sasuke and turn him away from oro.  :kkanbu :narutokyu :shannaro   :sasuseal :oro

Hemostrat
April 14, 2006, 10:02 PM
After team 7 confronts sasuke and orochimaru, I think yamato will betray team 7 and we'll learn that him and sai are both part of root. Sai unties himself and we learn that the mission he claimed to fail has turned out to be successful. Ever since sai and yamato joined the group, i think they've been secretly working together. It's pretty obvious yamato built the pillars in the root society as it says yamato works on one of them. This is seen in chapter 281 pg.17.

Yamato isn't his real name, Tsunade gave it to him.

Sasuke will not, I repeat, will not go back to Konoha and I HIGHLY doubt anyone besides a Sannin MAY be able to capture him. Sasuke went to Orochimaru on his own free will, there is no reason for him to want to go to Konoha at all.

conan
April 14, 2006, 10:46 PM
yeah yamato isnt his real name and I really dont think hell be a traitor, I guess what will come next is a lot of talking and fighting chapters like the one with naruto and orochimaru, which I dont find very amusing.

naruto might be able to return sasuke if he understands that force is the only way to do so, but I dont think that sasuke will stay with orochimaru any way, he might be able to run away through this infiltration attempt, sasuke is the only one who was able to resist the cursed seal, since the time limit is almost over I think hell try to run away.

Hemostrat
April 15, 2006, 01:53 AM
I doubt Sasuke even knows that Orochimaru wants to take over his body. Do you really think he said "Sasuke-kun ku ku ku, I'm going to train you because I'm going to take over your body ku ku ku. Are you okay with that?"

Just because he pushed back the cursed seal means nothing at all, especially when all he knew was that it caused him pain when it was coming out.

I also really doubt that Naruto will be able to take Sasuke in a fight. With his Kyuubi powers it would be different, but since Yamato basically sealed them and as long as he's around the Kyuubi can't come out, Sasuke would pwn Naruto.

Hexy
April 15, 2006, 02:53 AM
The problem is, if they fail to bring Sasuke back this time, then what? We gonna get a third Bring-Back-Sasuke arc? A fourth? What's the point in having Naruto fail AGAIN? I don't see how that is worth anything from a story-telling perspective. However, I also don't see Naruto bringing Sasuke back with brute force (Sasuke will most likely show off some crazy powers to stomp team 7, there's been a lot of suspense leading to that conclusion).

SacredNic
April 15, 2006, 03:08 AM
I wonder if one of the Atasuki will appear on the scene. Then there'd eventually be a three way team battle between Oro and Sasuke, two Atasuki members, and Team 7.

If the Atasuki appear, I think they'll be successful in kidnapping Naruto.

I think that Yamato clone will sacrifice himself to save Sasuke, or he'll use a capture technique and take him by force back to Konoha. If that happened, they'd give Sasuke a mission to save Naruto and take revenge against Itachi at the same time.

That'd make things interesting.   :amuse

narutarded
April 15, 2006, 06:30 AM
i predict sasuke is not returning to the light side until the end of the very series, and only in death. i mean alternatively, who is naruto's true adversary, oro or sasuke? the akatsuki are just a bunch of future obstacles naruto must overcome, before vanquishing true evil and saving his best friend. that is his destiny as the protégé of oro's nemesis, to correct the past and create a happy ending.

as for now, i predict oro will merge with sasuke. thats what i want to see anyway. i also predict we see narutos new technique will be an anti climax of power rather than talent. the kids still an imbecile.

C4animax
April 15, 2006, 07:51 AM
I doubt Sasuke even knows that Orochimaru wants to take over his body. Do you really think he said "Sasuke-kun ku ku ku, I'm going to train you because I'm going to take over your body ku ku ku. Are you okay with that?"

Naruto told him at the valley of death... going back to the story, three years passed both naruto and sakura trained hard and have been trained by the other two sanins...naruto will just stop being too hasty and since we didn't see the yamato sequence sealing the biju i believe naruto can still use kyuibi. We haven't seen a lot from naruto or sasuke (exept Nk4 and sharigan progress) and naruto/sakura are enough to capture him, but there is a sanin around ;).

I wonder why akatsuki would appear now, noone could track oro until now (exepct sasori because of kabuto's thing), who would you think could appear then and why because it seems unlikly to happen.

Zoe303
April 15, 2006, 03:45 PM
well I think Sasuke won't come back to konoha even if Naruto or Sakura beg him.I think they've lots of things to talk about and...I'm thinking now about this possiblility, do you think Sakura and Naruto would help Sasuke in his revenge?It's just a possibility, I don't know, but maybe if Sasuke kills Itachi he will return to the village :() jeje

johnsmith112
April 15, 2006, 05:14 PM
I think the next chapter, we'll see Kabuto wondering where Sai has gone.

The sai will be left to contemplate about what Naruto said - Bonds, friends, blah blah blah.

Then Yamato and co will discuss a plan to get sasuke, naruto will probably say "let's use Rasengan", and Yamato will again say no.

The end of chapter 304.

krziboitin
April 15, 2006, 07:41 PM
Hmmm... looks lilke no one thinks yamato is secretly working for root. Well even if yamato isn't his real name, i don't understand why kishimoto would put something like that and in english, on that pillar. I'm gonna trust my gut and say yamato is going to betray them and it also doesn't look like naruto is gonna save sasuke either. I think sasuke is gonna label naruto as trash just like he did with sai, since he's gonna be dwarfing naruto with his abilities. I think the 2nd part of naruto is gonna be more dark than the first.

venicia777
April 15, 2006, 07:45 PM
well I think Sasuke won't come back to konoha even if Naruto or Sakura beg him.I think they've lots of things to talk about and...I'm thinking now about this possiblility, do you think Sakura and Naruto would help Sasuke in his revenge?It's just a possibility, I don't know, but maybe if Sasuke kills Itachi he will return to the village :() jeje
i agree with you about the sasuke not coming back. Even the begging part makes me laugh- maybe it is sakura (less naruto) that will beg but he aint coming back. and since this will make a fight ensue my predictions for next chapter is that the group infiltrates Oros interior again.
and since all the others are aware of their presence each of team 7 gets faced with an opponent.  
i also predict little to no fighting in this chapter- just like i did for the last chapter.

Shadowriver
April 15, 2006, 08:00 PM
I wonder if one of the Atasuki will appear on the scene. Then there'd eventually be a three way team battle between Oro and Sasuke, two Atasuki members, and Team 7.

If the Atasuki appear, I think they'll be successful in kidnapping Naruto.

Interesting, and reamember that theres a nine 'tailed beasts' in this world, we know only 2 of them (in Garra and Naruto) and still theres 7 'containers' somewhare and... who knows maybe sai is one of them (Danzou sealed it to lock his fillings? ;p or maybe i got too large imagination ^^') we didn't see him in full power yet, so Atasuki can interest on him when his Bijuu power may show up.

In 'Sasuke back or not" talk i can will say... it will not.
Why? Look at connections between Naruto-Sasuke-Sakura and Jiraiya-Oro-Tsunade Teams,they are have similar, so simple thinking about that give you awser:
Oro ever back to Konoha side.. no? ;p it will propedly the same way with sasuke, Naruto-Sasuke-Sakura story is going in same way as Jiraiya-Oro-Tsunade story (At least it was for this moment ^^'), if there will be saske vs naruto-sakura now it will just make them deincrese there hope to bring sasuke back. Yes, Oro whants sasuke's body but he can defend himself, maybe he will trick Oro somehow and go in his own way (remember that his target is to become stronger then Itachi and take revenge on him ,not to play with Oro forever ;p)

I think in next cheapter some sort of intro in to battle will show up, sai will start unlocking some fillings thanks to sakura and naruto talk and he maybe will help them ;p

R3sistance
April 15, 2006, 08:49 PM
Hmmmm you don't think Sasuke will return to the Leaf, I am fairly sure Sasuke will get captured here. Been too much around the whole Orochimaru thing for Naruto to go back literally empty handed, I doubt Kabuto will get captured when he was able to escape from 2 Sannin... Of course once captured Sasuke will only be driven by his want and need of power, therefore getting locked up in a prison cell. Of course Orochimaru then has a REAL reason to invade Konoha, the retrival of Sasuke... after all, he wants Sasuke's body. This will lead to Danzou and Orochimaru in the battle. Orochimaru will kill Danzou really early on and then get in a fight with either Naruto or Jiraiya and die once and for all. Lossing his sword to whom ever kills him.

Amano
April 15, 2006, 10:00 PM
As some other fellow said already, so would my favourite happening also be that Itachi shows up with Kisame and some other Akatsuki monk, kicks sasuke's ass in no time, says something like: "did u really think you could surpass me in teaming up with that **** *looking at Oro*" ... Naruto get captured, Oro and Kabuto run away because they decide that they are too weak at the moment to take on them .. and the only one's left over will be Sai Sakura Sasuke and Yamato and Sasuke uncertain about what to do. This would result (logically) in sasuke coming back to konoha to train/ team up with kakashi and some other people and go after itachi. Then he would have an incentive to do that.

But somehow I dont believe that this will happen because that would take the main character out for too long probably. However, as already mentioned, normally it wouldnt make sense for Sasuke to go back to konoha now ... at least I cant see how the author is gonna explain his change of mind sensibly.  However, also fact is that he needs to get Sasuke back into story because I can imagine that he is getting a lot of angry mails already from fans who are missing sasuke a lot (so am I) ...

Honestily, for me the only thing that makes the manga (extrodanarily) interesting is Sasuke and the Uchiha story. He was the one who gave flavour to the whole thing... Moreover, the author has been lucky inventing the Sharingan, probably the coolest ninja art ever. Focusing on Naruto and his development is just  :sleepy ... And centering the story around the capture of sasuke may be a way of building up tension .. but it really goes for too long now.
This is of course my opinion and I can totally understand that there are people out there who disagree. Nevertheless I believe to be speaking for the majority ...

In short... I (we) want sasuke back .. (and Kakashi ;))

Edit:

I just hope there wont be too much of a cliffhanger before goldenweek ... although ... we all know there will be :P

sushi-girl-27
April 15, 2006, 11:14 PM
Since Kishimoto mentionned color pages, I think it's pretty obvious we'll either have a Sasu/Naru/Saku reunion and/or Sasuke's new look. Although I'd prefer a two page color thingie with all the time-jump costumes for all the characters.

C4animax
April 16, 2006, 04:24 PM
I don't agree with the sanin comparaison and team 7, oro fled konoha because he was caught doing forbiden jutsu using konoha ninja's life, sasuke just wanted power, second thing is that it's "naruto" who will bring him back, the only person who could bring gaara of the sand on the right track, if sasuke seeks power i can't see him doing it alone, he still need someone to train him, or does he need mission to keep up to date jutsus.

I like amamo's prediction with itachi and kisame appearing and telling sasuke that he won't far with oro because he's either "weaker" than him or just any exuse he can get , that would be a good one.

Since Kishimoto mentionned color pages, I think it's pretty obvious we'll either have a Sasu/Naru/Saku reunion and/or Sasuke's new look. Although I'd prefer a two page color thingie with all the time-jump costumes for all the characters.

Agreed.

d3vlabs
April 16, 2006, 05:29 PM
i hope someone dies already. for real. not that almost dead but then resurrected or healed crap. kill someone off large. make it more interesting. all these characters lack hatred.

KTFS
April 16, 2006, 05:58 PM
Yeah that is true i'd like to see that happen too. I really hope sasu dosen't come back get taken back or anything of that kind. I want him to be a bad guy. Why not oro is. Only thing I don't like is that then that closes off sasu/saku and i'm a naru/hina fan. But if anyone where to die any time soon I still think it's Sai. He'll be a good guy cuz naru can turn anyone. And Sai'll help them out and might get killed doing so. If there gonna kill him off that would be a good way.

Kyto
April 16, 2006, 11:14 PM
Are Oro, Sasuke, and Kabuto the only ones on the bad guy's side? Oro is the whateverkage for the sound village, so i think in the next chapter we will see kabuto talking to some underlings to search for Sai, leading Team 7 to deal with the peons. We will be robbed of another 5 or so chapters without Sasuke's apearance.

What I hope happends at the end of this arc is the good guys getting royally beat down with Yamoto getting killed (cause ANBU seem to die all to easily), Sakura getting captured, and Naruto barely limping away.

And just for giggles, before Naruto gets too far he is confronted by two Akatsuki, Itachi and Kisame, and taken without putting up any kind of a fight.

conan
April 17, 2006, 01:06 AM
why does every one seem to want some one to die, any way, i thought that orochimaru and kabuto are in a hide out with sasuke not in the sound village so I dont think there are any underlings.

I dont really know but thats my guess.

Kusachu
April 17, 2006, 02:01 AM
i think it will be sakura who has the inspirational words that will change sasuke's mind or something...naruto couldn't do it before so why would he now?? i think sasuke will like hurt naruto or something and sakura will go off on him....and hopefully deck him good and proper. *nods* but probably not next chapter...lol

asymptotic
April 17, 2006, 02:18 AM
Naruto's going all out. It's do or die. I predict there will be a mega battle, where either sakura or naruto will be in danger of being killed by either kabuto or orochimaru. Then sasuke will step in and save whoever. In doing so, betray Orochimaru and all hell breaks loose and maybe akatsuki will pop in for no reason and mess up everything.

DarkManSharingan32
April 17, 2006, 03:16 AM
Hmm, there has been alot of talking as of late... lets see if i can sift through some of it... :)

Of course Sasuke is not coming back yet... He has been training, but hasn't accomplished a single goal yet. He will trash talk Naruto ... which will slide off his shoulders. I mean, if you guys don't think Naruto isn't used to this treatment by now... you are insane. This kind of talkin will of course, serve to piss off Sakura... who for the first time will show Sasuke something other than complete and blind devotion/love. (And Yes, Kusachu, as i have been saying for weeks now.... Sakura will indeed get to slug Sasuke one...lol)
---
About the Akatsuki

This is such a good idea and i fully endorse it. The only problem is that Kishi has to find a really good way to just introduce them out of nowhere.... Now this could be the color page everyone was talkin about... i dunno. But there is one thing i will speak to now... IF Akatsuki members attack Oro's lair, it will NOT be Itachi and Kisame. It would be too coincidental... Itachi and Kisame are assingned specifically to obtain Naruto, and i believe they don't have that much information on this particular mission. So, WHO you ask? Well...this would be a perfect time for Kishi to introduce NEW AKATSUKI MEMBERS... How about this? The Akatsuki Leader sends a group of 5 with the task of eliminating Orochimaru and Kabuto... This group of 5?

ZETSU...DIEDARA... TOBI.... and two UNKNOWN AKATSUKI MEMBERS.

THIS is the kind of attack that would unite Team 7 temporarily... *shrugs*...

Of course Zetsu and his group will find Sasuke, and after the culmination of this battle, which will end with Kabuto, Oro, Yamato, Sai, Sakura, Sasuke, and Naruto having to escape... ZETSU WILL LEAK SASUKE'S CURRENT WHEREABOUTS TO ITACHI... I belive Itachi would seek out his own little brother after that... setting up confrontation number two between the Sasuke and Itachi, eventually...
----

And btw... the only difference between the Sannin of old, and the "New Sannin"... is that Jiraiya gave up on Orochimaru. Orochimaru sought power in techniques, and destroyed lives to do it... "the ultimate evil"

Now Sasuke has gone to "the ultimate evil" for training... their actions are quite similar. Naruto's devotion to Sasuke will be what keeps the "New Sannins" from ever truly dissolving...
---

Finally.... You guys, while Naruto and Sakura may be close to Sasuke, emotionally... You are fools to think that they would be the only things that could Sasuke back. In fact I would say that their actions are futile.. if only they DIDNT have a softspot in Sasuke's dark spot... but they do. They can say whatever they want, but no sum of words or dragging will change Sasuke's heart at this point... to put it plainly... Sasuke was closest to staying in Konoha after Kakashi spoke to him... but ever since he has been slipping away.

Now, the person i believe that Sasuke NEEDS to hear from... is his brother Itachi. Bottom line... only actions from him will be able to reach Sasuke deep enough for a change. Of course another visit from Kakashi will help greatly, but if you take Itachi out of the picture... quite franky, your picture sucks...lol

hermallorn
April 17, 2006, 06:38 AM
akatsuki arrives, kick Oro's ass, capture naruto, and then sasuke team up with sakura to go after itachi and rescue naruto

simple no?

DarkManSharingan32
April 17, 2006, 08:06 AM
akatsuki arrives, kick Oro's ass, capture naruto, and then sasuke team up with sakura to go after itachi and rescue naruto

simple no?

Its boring, and is basically just a carbon copy of the previous mini-arc.... while it gets all the pieces in the right place... Just the thought of that chain of events makes me tired...

Kusachu
April 17, 2006, 09:05 AM
EDIT: woops wrong quote...XP i meant to quote DMS's long one on the previous page...

I believe that sasuke loves itachi the most *nods* or at least he did...lol  yeah i don't see sasuke coming back any way but his own way.  I think it is his intention to do so when itachi is dead, but i don't think sasuke really has plans for living past that battle in the first place...idk...i am sleepy...that might have been off topic...XP  sorry...lol

Reloaded
April 17, 2006, 09:45 AM
yeah sasukes life is based on revenge he said even if he lets the devil take over him he needs to get power to kill itachi.

billion bruce lees
April 17, 2006, 11:54 AM
not to cause upset or anything, but sasuke is never comming back. either itachi kills sasuke befoer oro takes him.

or...itachi kills oro after he takes his body

i know, i know, i'm saying itachi is way too powerful, yeah but kishimoto makes it kind of obvious he is by saying he single handedly wiped out the strongest ninjas in the leaf.

having oro say he's stronger than him

calling him a beast on a recent cover

off top- sorry

on topic, the shiza didn't hit the fan like we thaught it would last chap, so i'll be conservative

kabuto knows what's happening, he sits back and watches.

oro guesses, but wants sasuke to make a stronger claim to evil than " my brother is the only man i wish to kill"

sasuke enters the fray, and all forum members jaws need medical attention, after being stuck on the floor for a full week

Kusachu
April 17, 2006, 12:05 PM
not to cause upset or anything, but sasuke is never comming back. either itachi kills sasuke befoer oro takes him.

or...itachi kills oro after he takes his body

i know, i know, i'm saying itachi is way too powerful, yeah but kishimoto makes it kind of obvious he is by saying he single handedly wiped out the strongest ninjas in the leaf.

having oro say he's stronger than him

calling him a beast on a recent cover

off top- sorry

on topic, the shiza didn't hit the fan like we thaught it would last chap, so i'll be conservative

kabuto knows what's happening, he sits back and watches.

oro guesses, but wants sasuke to make a stronger claim to evil than " my brother is the only man i wish to kill"

sasuke enters the fray, and all forum members jaws need medical attention, after being stuck on the floor for a full week

i am all for evil sasuke! XD and for oro taking his body...but i don't see it happening this week...ah well, there is still hope i suppose.

Reui
April 17, 2006, 12:15 PM
I think with the title "Reversal Of Betrayal" we can expect to see Sai changing sides. They mentioned he can communicate with his Art Jutsu so i think they will send a message to Godaime for reinforcements and Jiraiya and Tsunade will come for a final face off with orochimaru.

I dont buy into the whole Sasuke never coming back, i think it will take a lot longer then we like but will eventually happen. I can see him going off on his own for a while after this Arc, and then sometime in the future naruto gets captured by akatsukai and Sasuke goes to kill Itachi but gives up his chance to Rescue Naruto and Somewhere in there Kick Ass Taijutsu Gaara Appears and woops everyones asses.

Edit: it also could end with the death of Tsunade/Jiraiya in this arc because i believe in mythology they die to stop the Snake Demon. This would force Kakashi (hes the only real person to take the job) to become Hokage and have Yamato be the new leader of team 7 which would be convenient way to have him remain in the storyline.

hotsuma316
April 17, 2006, 05:50 PM
Sasuke must die, nothing less would atone for his Sins, against his village, master, friends, naruto and sakura, his dead clan, but most of all going againts the uchiha's creed which is the protect the village at all cost. But for this arc I think he'll show how much stronger he became, fight naruto to a draw as he doesn't want to fight him all out. Naruto would then understand at this time he would have to wait till Sasuke's mission to kill itachi comes to pass before really saving him from his tragic decision only to lose him to die a broken pathetic way.

billion bruce lees
April 17, 2006, 06:03 PM
Sasuke must die, nothing less would atone for his Sins, against his village, master, friends, naruto and sakura, his dead clan, but most of all going againts the uchiha's creed which is the protect the village at all cost. But for this arc I think he'll show how much stronger he became, fight naruto to a draw as he doesn't want to fight him all out. Naruto would then understand at this time he would have to wait till Sasuke's mission to kill itachi comes to pass before really saving him from his tragic decision only to lose him to die a broken pathetic way.
i love sasuke, i fell in love with his character when he defended naruto from haku

but truth of the matter is that the reason we love him is why kishi is going to put him through hell

as for his growth,.. kishi is evil, naruto grew more than him and it's going to piss him off to the point of staring oro down

venicia777
April 17, 2006, 07:43 PM
that will be hilarious to see. Imagine ur predictiont that kishi really makes normal naruto stronger than sasuke, Oro will have it hot- i assure you- he will have it hot for sure.
anyways, for now i doubt sasuke is going back. If we go by all those sensationalist titles that proved soo different i am expecting any super duper 'Reversal of Betrayal" in this episode. i will really be shocked if Sai- the emotionless nin- changes sides just to help naruto after narutos cool speech (forget any hints of sarcasm). but i am not one to also not expect everything as possible- so somebody may really change sides.

billion bruce lees
April 17, 2006, 09:18 PM
that will be hilarious to see. Imagine ur predictiont that kishi really makes normal naruto stronger than sasuke, Oro will have it hot- i assure you- he will have it hot for sure.
anyways, for now i doubt sasuke is going back. If we go by all those sensationalist titles that proved soo different i am expecting any super duper 'Reversal of Betrayal" in this episode. i will really be shocked if Sai- the emotionless nin- changes sides just to help naruto after narutos cool speech (forget any hints of sarcasm). but i am not one to also not expect everything as possible- so somebody may really change sides.
oh god i hope not, he needs to be bad some more, in fact he has not been bad, really( well not bad ass anyway)

Amano
April 17, 2006, 09:48 PM
oiiiii ... that is looooooooong ... If I am not mistaken naruto was off for two weeks at golden week last year, but three ?? this is tooooo much ... can somebody please call Kishi and tell him that we do not agree... But right away time in tokio is almost 12 in the afternoon, so this is best time to get him ... whos got his number ? =)

The Touch
April 17, 2006, 10:17 PM
Disregard that, info was fake. Real ToC info just came out and only Beshari is absent from #23. :amuse

4ghost
April 18, 2006, 12:35 AM
I predict that Sai will request for Yamato to reinstate the original team formation of Naruto, Sai and Sakura, Yamato. His reason being so that he can assist in the teams goal and witness Naruto's resolve to complete this goal for the sake of that bond. To show good faith he will reveal the last bit of information that he recently obtained from root to aid in Danzo's plans to betray Konoha. It will be Naruto that insists to a reluctant Yamato that he allow the original formation to be reinstated, reminding everyone of his earlier pledge, "If it means that I can save that friend, I'll do anything. Even work with you(Sai)."

Now for this other prediction regarding whether they can bring Sasuke back to Konoha or not. I have to admit I do find it difficult to believe that they will be able to change Sasuke's heart even with Naruto's incredible gift to do just that. However I don't forsee Kishimoto keeping Sasuke out of the storyline for long stretches as he does with Itachi, add that to the fact that there are only a couple of months left till Oro is able to transfer. So their arrival will have some direct effect on Sasuke's situation, somehow leading to his return to Konoha. Perhaps during his clash with his former team Sasuke realizes that he does not have the heart to hate nor does he want to have such a heart to kill the only family he has left, realizing as he currently is he is still following Itachi's path. Maybe Kakashi will arrive and tell Orochimaru that Sasuke will no longer be his student nor his future vessel.

Brede
April 18, 2006, 03:42 AM
oh god i hope not, he needs to be bad some more, in fact he has not been bad, really( well not bad ass anyway)

i reckon Sai is not supposed to be bad...or good...or anything else for that matter. he is not even supposed to exist except as a 'servant' to carry out his master's (danzou) plans. i'll go with the whole Sai changing side thing for the next chapter. he might beginn to 'exist' again..n having to make his own choice for the first time.

kadoman
April 18, 2006, 04:11 AM
t

Sasuke must die, nothing less would atone for his Sins, against his village, master, friends, naruto and sakura, his dead clan, but most of all going againts the uchiha's creed which is the protect the village at all cost.

Hmm...it is a bit of a staple theme running through most manga (probably stemming from Shintoism or Buddhism) that in order to atone for your sins, it is far better to live, than to die. Atonement comes not from punishing yourself, but from embracing life and protecting those closest to you. Rurounin Kenshin best explores this theme actually, but Naruto also touches on it.

I highly doubt that Kishimoto will kill off Sasuke in order to make him pay for his sins. It is more probably that Naruto will 'save' him and in so doing, Sasuke will see the value of life and in turn, not kill his brother, but vow to become a protector (and not an avenger).

hermallorn
April 18, 2006, 09:36 AM
Is it golden week THIS week?
Should we expect no release this week, if so somebody should put it on the website topic or it gonna be madness again

Amano
April 18, 2006, 09:57 AM
No golden week is the next week ... the week that overlaps with the first of mai ... or somehow like this ? :P

venicia777
April 18, 2006, 01:15 PM
people are itching for a super release. i hope the number of pages per release gets back to the 18-19 range. and a double release for once (meh!!! it will happen in my dreams).

enzomars
April 18, 2006, 01:51 PM
Next chapter: More talking to clear Sai's brain wash. More exemples of bond bond and bond again.
Yamato sends a Pigeon mukobunshin or better, summons an animal to send back a message about Danzou's intentions to Tsunade. The 3 of them go searching for Sasuke while Sai stays there with the mukobunshin thinking of that all bond talkin. 305 or later Sai gets rid of Yamato's bunshin and goes to help the rest of the team.

Satis
April 18, 2006, 03:46 PM
I predict.... another filler chapter. The real action will begin after golden week.

Amano
April 18, 2006, 04:52 PM
people are itching for a super release. i hope the number of pages per release gets back to the 18-19 range. and a double release for once (meh!!! it will happen in my dreams).

Soo true, we have never, never never had a Naruto double release, and the pages spent on Naruto must be the fewest in the whole Jump Magazin

Miso
April 18, 2006, 07:25 PM
Is it golden week THIS week?
Should we expect no release this week, if so somebody should put it on the website topic or it gonna be madness again

No golden week is the next week ... the week that overlaps with the first of mai ... or somehow like this ? :P

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Week_%28Japan%29

Golden Week is from April 29 to May 5 as you can see.

And now on- topic again, k? ;)

Soo true, we have never, never never had a Naruto double release, and the pages spent on Naruto must be the fewest in the whole Jump Magazin

No further talking about the expected double release, please.
This is a prediction thread for the next chapter (304).

nova_1813
April 18, 2006, 09:21 PM
I think this is gonna be another slow chapter. Yamato wlll be preping naruto about how to handle the situation imotionally so he wont freak out when he sees sasuke, with some panels being taken up by sakura, who i think in her heart has already given up on sasuke, and will be the first one to realize in team 7 that this mission is hopeless.

These last couple of chapters are like the calm before the impending storm. Just like the sasuke flashback before the fight at the valley of the end. OK :amuse Maybe not that boring but you get my point.

bebangs
April 18, 2006, 09:31 PM
i reckon Sai is not supposed to be bad...or good...or anything else for that matter. he is not even supposed to exist except as a 'servant' to carry out his master's (danzou) plans. i'll go with the whole Sai changing side thing for the next chapter. he might beginn to 'exist' again..n having to make his own choice for the first time.

agree.. just like Gaara(Exist) and Neji(Realize) and kakashi(Trash). hmm.. how about a bond between naruto and sai?
even though he change his side, he still cannot interfere his true mission - spy on Orochimaru.
predicting - a battle between sai and bunshin yamato.
guessing.. an akatsui probably sensed kyubii and their huge chakra battle and traced back to orochimaru's hideout.
prediction - naruto and sasuke will have a little chat.. no battles between team naruto and team orochimu.
just chat and akatsui arrives to get naruto (now, he doesnt use his kyubii), and another one to kill orochimaru.
Sasuke rages and kill one of the akatsui..? just predicting....

mageofdeath
April 19, 2006, 01:03 AM
Next chapter: More talking to clear Sai's brain wash. More exemples of bond bond and bond again.
Yamato sends a Pigeon mukobunshin or better, summons an animal to send back a message about Danzou's intentions to Tsunade. The 3 of them go searching for Sasuke while Sai stays there with the mukobunshin thinking of that all bond talkin. 305 or later Sai gets rid of Yamato's bunshin and goes to help the rest of the team.

lol, I'd laugh even harder if I wasn't so scared that it might be true...

razor
April 19, 2006, 05:10 AM
i think naruto and sakura and yamato search for orochimaru and try to fight again till death.but,before that happen...two akatsuki members will appear and we will see who this two people.great.i like to see it.Akatsuki members will appear.trust me.(i think?)

ShgnLW
April 19, 2006, 06:32 AM
It is not such a weird idea that Akatsuki will interfere, although I think that we will not see Akatsuki for the first couple of times.

I think that Yamato says something like 'don't head in just yet, because Oro is there next to Sasuke, we will get killled if we gonna fight Oro' THings like that ya know and how dumb Naruto is etc. At the end of the chapter they will either go in or meet Sasuke/oro/kabuto. Do not forget that Kabuto now knows taht there hide out is revealed.

near
April 19, 2006, 09:35 AM
probably kishi will end the last chapter before golden week with naruto and sasuke comming face to face, and then have a double chapter confrontation after golden week.

also i think if the fights are paired off it will be either
sakura and yamato vs. kabuto
naruto vs. sasuke
with sai and orochimari not participating

or

sakura and sai v.s kabuto (since sai is turning and all)
oro vs. yamato
naruto vs.sasuke

CheckMate
April 19, 2006, 09:42 AM
maybe.. kabuto tells oro, and then.. sasuke's training is a match between an uchiha vs jinchuuruki..

while yamato secretly create wood-thing jutsu to prepare their escape..

near
April 19, 2006, 09:46 AM
maybe.. kabuto tells oro, and then.. sasuke's training is a match between an uchiha vs jinchuuruki..

while yamato secretly create wood-thing jutsu to prepare their escape..

ya no matter what happens it seems like oro will treat this as a game more than anything else.
it was obvious even after naruto went into 4 tail mode on him that oro didnt take any of them seriously

Reloaded
April 19, 2006, 10:07 AM
i think there will be colouredpages next week

Amano
April 19, 2006, 10:11 AM
I rather see sasuke telling Oro nocht to interfere ... a sentence a la "This is my fight, leave it to me *sharingan bad ass look*" .... and Oro will say something like " uhuhuhu kukukuk ok kuku uhuhu" ...

StyM
April 19, 2006, 10:17 AM
maybe we'll see some flash back...

Rybka
April 19, 2006, 10:18 AM
I rather see sasuke telling Oro nocht to interfere ... a sentence a la "This is my fight, leave it to me *sharingan bad ass look*" .... and Oro will say something like " uhuhuhu kukukuk ok kuku uhuhu" ...

I'm already dying to hear that! ( Especially that Oro quote ;] ) It would be great if we finally get our old Sasuke back :D

sushi-girl-27
April 19, 2006, 10:58 AM
i think there will be colouredpages next week

There *will* be colored pages this week. That's why I believe we're finally going to see Sasuke completely. Well, I hope so... and dammit! I WANT SHINO ON THE NEXT COVER! Or Kiba... I wouldn't mind Kiba either.

near
April 19, 2006, 11:01 AM
i have a feeling well get a kabuto cover soon. i cant wait til sasuke gets shown (it will be basass anyways) but im sure therll be a sasuke cover or a sasuke/naruto cover

KTFS
April 19, 2006, 01:56 PM
I'd like a Neji cover Acually I'd like to see Neji or the other characters in the manga. I know thats it's about Naru/sasu/saku/kakashi. Like for the next chap. Someone anyone could come. Most unlikly.More team7 moving in more to find Sasu but they run into Kabu and a mini fight then Sasu and Oro come and Some talking A nasty change of words Oro GOING KUkukukuku and we get left hanging for 305. *venting* I'm looking foward to the fight and this chap. is all prep for the next one.

C4animax
April 19, 2006, 02:11 PM
What if the cover was sasuke himself? If it's colored pages that wouldn't be interesting to have any other ninjas mentioned above in color!!! (maybe a mix naruto/sasuke ;) )

(lol)

That's what i think, after team 7 sneak in again, they'll meet kabuto who'll decide to bring them to orochimaru and he won't interfer and sasuke will act all "cool", since it's golden week soon i can see the scene where sasuke/naruto and sakura would be at the point of starting a fight...but then we would have to wait the usual and "annoying" x frustrating week separating the two chapters.

Concerning sasuke, i think he's really part of the main character, i mean he plays a role with naruto (sorry for sakura fans) so if he doesn't come back soon i wonder how the story will go, can kishi really make him stay in the dark? There aren't a lot of options left after that, it will either be a chunnin exam or atasuki would be involved...what else?

I can't see naruto being kidnaped by akatsuki, oro and co and team 7 are against akatsuki there is noway they would be defeated...Adding to that that oro's limit is coming soon, something must happen to sasuke!

glasskatana
April 19, 2006, 08:45 PM
Somethime in the near future I think Sai will finish his book by putting Sasuke's face on the picture with a blank face and Naruto on the blank page. Or maybe just Naruto on the blank page and his own face on the blank-faced picture. That's all I have.

NRZero
April 19, 2006, 09:05 PM
I predict that we will see Sasuke at the end of the chapter being confronted by Naruto and Sakura. Leaving us with a cliffhanger while the golden week passes.

psypho
April 20, 2006, 01:53 AM
1. Naruto, Sakura, and Yamato go in, and lo and behold, Kabuto meets up with them. "WTF!!" Naruto blathers, or something rather. Big goof on their part. Shoulda known that Kabuto would know about them being out and abouts.

2. chatter chatter chatter between Kabuto and Naruto and gang. Spring in the first po-po's to oppose the Team Kakashi.

3. Blather Blather Blather, more fighting between opposition and Naruto's team, Kabuto side steps out of site. Begins other preparations and lets Oro know.

4. Fight fight fight!! While else where, Sai contemplates Naruto's words, like as if they have an actual under lying meaning. "Holy Pol-pot's!! What if I wasted all those years being a insensitive, cold-blooded, wierdo, feasies flinging, robot-penis-monkey, turd-boy for a guy whose already a total wack-job in screwing up my childhood!!??"

5. NEXT: Sai begins to realize how much a gay-tard he is talking about Naruto's Waanke, and decides to finally help out the team. Else where, Naruto and company are really having a hard time!! Are they finally going all die now!!?? Finally!?!? Is Sasuke screwed to become Oro's new personal playground!?! (You fill in the darker spots from here on this last comment...)

enzomars
April 20, 2006, 02:57 AM
Somethime in the near future I think Sai will finish his book by putting Sasuke's face on the picture with a blank face and Naruto on the blank page. Or maybe just Naruto on the blank page and his own face on the blank-faced picture. That's all I have.

That makes sense. And everything seems going that way.
Probability 87% :-)

But there's also a 50% probability of Sai dying in the next chapters

kataimiko
April 20, 2006, 03:46 AM

But there's also a 50% probability of Sai dying in the next chapters

we can only hope...well, some of us atleast. >_>

Reloaded
April 20, 2006, 04:28 AM
yh i wanna see sai die a horrible death

kadoman
April 20, 2006, 04:34 AM
I totally give up on the predictions now. I don't know which way Kishi is going. He certainly is taking his sweet time bringing us round to Sasuke.

The Touch
April 20, 2006, 05:33 AM
NARUTO - 304 (http://home.exetel.com.au/battle_franky/index.html/Franky%20House/NARUTO%20-%20304.zip)

Enjoy!

kadoman
April 20, 2006, 05:34 AM
Yeah man! Thanks!

Sasuke sama
April 20, 2006, 05:40 AM
Oh thanx! Not much wait this week...

centimetre
April 20, 2006, 05:44 AM
That's a rather nice illustration Kishimoto drew for us... :)

*laughs at the picture Sai drew*

Hee hee, new icon :D

SacredNic
April 20, 2006, 05:55 AM
Thank you!! :amuse

Wow... didn't expect any of that to happen either.

Has anyone else noticed how much more ninja-like this particular series has been? (with of course the exception of the Naruto vs Oro fight earlier). Love it! :tem

Miso
April 20, 2006, 06:00 AM
Find the 304 RAW/Translation/Scanlation Thread here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=3222.0)!

And thanks to The Touch!

enzomars
April 20, 2006, 06:01 AM
Thanks! Still got the touch, The Touch :ossu

unimatrixzer0
April 20, 2006, 07:55 AM
I guess Naruto is still nothing. Can't even land a Rasengan on Kabuto or do it one handed yet.

kadoman
April 20, 2006, 08:05 AM
I liked this chapter. 

The Yeah! factors:

- the cover
- the look on Kabuto's face when Sai grabs him
- the way Kabuto kicked Naruto
- the look on Kabuto's face when he's angry and tied up
- Oro showing up in the last panel looking like he wants eat everyone alive

The Nooooo! factors:

- Naruto resorting to Rasangan AGAIN!
- Naruto still not being able to do rasangan one handed.
- Sai being converted to the church of Naruto faster than I can type this sentence
- in a weird way, the cover, because I'm starting to think Kishi is preoccupied with Sai instead of showing us Sasuke! This is the fourth time Sai has appeared on the cover! Man...what, is he the new main character or somethin?

last one here
April 20, 2006, 08:20 AM
remember Mazuki CH1

KaiserRyuujin
April 20, 2006, 08:22 AM
Good chapter. Couldnt help but think up some certain lines for Orochimaru as he approched.

Orochimaru: Two boy's all on their own? It must be my birthday! Mmmmmm.

(I refer to Herbert the Pervert from Family Guy for that.)

But a good chapter, lets hope for the stop of Sai and his speaking of penises, its just not that good a joke. He needs some new material, at least he caught himself there. So, lets also hope with his moment of opening up, he gets the axe. :laser

Suppose Sasuke just wanted a quickie :p

Kusachu
April 20, 2006, 08:25 AM
I liked this chapter. 

The Yeah! factors:

- the cover

The Nooooo! factors:

- Sai being converted to the church of Naruto faster than I can type this sentence
- in a weird way, the cover, because I'm starting to think Kishi is preoccupied with Sai instead of showing us Sasuke!  This is the fourth time Sai has appeared on the cover!  Man...what, is he the new main character or somethin?

I feel your angst!  Um...The cover is pretty though!  I liked the pink!  

For some reason i am getting that yaoi fan girl vibration from that picture of Sai holding that other boy's hand with that blissful look on his face, talking about thier dream...O.O  and then the pink...and all that smiling all gooy like...and telling Naruto that he is similar to his 'brother'...and...naruto...all sweaty and panting...over and over again calling out sasuke...O.O  and Orochimaru grining like a...AH!  WTF?!?  I blame kishimoto for my perversion.  *nods* :darn

enzomars
April 20, 2006, 08:28 AM
I liked this chapter.

The Yeah! factors:

- the cover

The Nooooo! factors:

- in a weird way, the cover, because I'm starting to think Kishi is preoccupied with Sai instead of showing us Sasuke! This is the fourth time Sai has appeared on the cover! Man...what, is he the new main character or somethin?

Agree 100% + to the Nooo factors i'll add

- Kabuto getting SO easily caught. ( It took a whole chapter for Tsunade to land a hand on him , he sneaked out off Oro's snake-hug no jutsu in an instant ... and here ???)

I hope he gave up so quickly for some good reason....

And ask for Sai's convertion , as predicted , Narutology his growing faster that we thought hehe ....

rykarreolacr
April 20, 2006, 08:34 AM
Have you guys no eyes at all!!!!??

Naruto DIDN'T made the Rasengan at all!!!
He made his kagebunshin use the Rasengan!!!!
Now that's awesome from my point of wiew!!!! ;)

Kusachu
April 20, 2006, 08:43 AM

Yeah i admit that's pretty cool, but what would have been cooler is if he could have made it do it one handed...or even if HE could do it one handed, or if he could do it with BOTH hands...or pretty much anything that shows he was actually training more than just kyuubi in the past 3 years.

don't get me wrong, I think he has a lot of pent up awesomeness just waiting to be shown, but as we saw this chapter, he's weak right now, so i don't think we will be seeing naruto at his full potential for a while.

I would just go apeshit if naruto and sasuke brawled and naruto got his ass kicked and as sasuke stood mocking him, sakura would jump in and...yeah, that would be nice.

enzomars
April 20, 2006, 08:45 AM

Yeah i have to admit that was a big surprise!
Let me explain how i see the scene:

- Naruto sensed the kunais ( big surprise he reacted before the atack, instead of taking the first punch as usual)
- More , he anticipated Kabuto's moves (even before Kabuto landed ) , and left 2 kagebunshins on the side wall of that mountain
- The kagebunshins made rasengan by their own ( Now that's great improvement)

Isn't that a sufficient proof of improvement ....?
I hope there's gonna be more

yopakfu
April 20, 2006, 09:59 AM
Aha, really liked this chapter. Sai and Naruto friends yeah! And especially the COVER, wow, it's been a long time since I saw such a nice Naruto cover!
So what do you guys think? Does anyone need a cover clean? I personally think it's not necessary... :D

Sentou Ryoku
April 20, 2006, 10:06 AM
THAT is what we're going to have to put up before Golden Week? Wtf?

=S=

C4animax
April 20, 2006, 10:25 AM

Completly agree and he was the only one leaving anything to try to stop kabuto before everyone, i think that's pretty good, note for the rasengan : the rank of this jutsu hasn't changed one bit so it will still be hard to handle it one handed...i think so....

Agree 100% + to the Nooo factors i'll add

- Kabuto getting SO easily caught. ( It took a whole chapter for Tsunade to land a hand on him , he sneaked out off Oro's snake-hug no jutsu in an instant ... and here ???)

Er sorry but sai was supposed to be on kabuto/oro's side he had no clue of what would happen, it s a big surprise for me as well! And after all tsunade was "an ennemie" potential.

Manji Yoshimitsu
April 20, 2006, 10:34 AM
Mizuki... its Mizuki on the last page of that book =|.

Or am I mad? (could possibly well be)

yopakfu
April 20, 2006, 10:47 AM
Mizuki... its Mizuki on the last page of that book =|.

Or am I mad? (could possibly well be)

Whahaha, that would be a great plot twist! Then the anime-makers fucked up the storyline for Kishimoto OMG! :D

Cidain
April 20, 2006, 11:13 AM
Chapter was all right, but we have yet to see Sasuke.

kadoman
April 20, 2006, 11:23 AM
Yeah i have to admit that was a big surprise!
Let me explain how i see the scene:

- Naruto sensed the kunais ( big surprise he reacted before the atack, instead of taking the first punch as usual)
- More , he anticipated Kabuto's moves (even before Kabuto landed ) , and left 2 kagebunshins on the side wall of that mountain
- The kagebunshins made rasengan by their own ( Now that's great improvement)

Isn't that a sufficient proof of improvement ....?
I hope there's gonna be more

Yeah, but my gripe is that he hasn't learned anything other than Rasangan.  OK, so he can make his kagebunshins do his dirty work for him.  OK.  There is some progress.  But c'mon.  In his bag of tricks....he has...TWO.  Rasangan and 1 spin off.  And Haram no jutsu for crying out loud. 

What I used to love about Naruto (the series and the character) was seeing him learn new things and seeing the time it took him and the trouble he went to in order to learn them.  I can't believe that when I was watching him learn Rasangan so long ago (and an excellent part of the story) that that was as good as it's going to get.  I can't believe that.  Makes me frustrated

Locksmith
April 20, 2006, 11:37 AM
Sai fininshed his book, a good indicator that he will be killed soon. Probably, it will happen in the upcoming fight with Orochimaru. He'll die giving Naruto a chance to heal/escape.

The Boff
April 20, 2006, 11:45 AM
What I used to love about Naruto (the series and the character) was seeing him learn new things and seeing the time it took him and the trouble he went to in order to learn them.  I can't believe that when I was watching him learn Rasangan so long ago (and an excellent part of the story) that that was as good as it's going to get.  I can't believe that.  Makes me frustrated

I agree to some point. I am getting a little tired of the rasengan... and thats not a good thing cause it is an awesome move. but again and again and again... no thank you. you should finish people off with that not use it as a starter. no what we need right now are some more jutsus from the little dude. lots and lots of new ones.
otherwise it was a pretty good chapter. but Sai is weird. why is he so much into dicks?

kadoman
April 20, 2006, 11:53 AM
you should finish people off with that not use it as a starter. no what we need right now are some more jutsus from the little dude. lots and lots of new ones.

I agree.  Rasangan should be a jaw dropping finisher, not a starter.  The trick has already worn thin with me.

but Sai is weird. why is he so much into dicks?

Hahaa!!  I know, I find Kishimoto's preoccupation with this a little...disturbing?  He's got a thing for this Sai character, seeing as though he's been cover boy a gazillion times.  Let's see, by Sai's reasoning, the louder, brasher and more uncouth you are, the smaller your dick.  So, does this mean the quiet, polite likes of Itachi, Kakashi and Gaara are hung like horses?  And...does it matter?  Perhaps Kishi is planning on using this as a future plot device? I dunno here... :blink

Kusachu
April 20, 2006, 12:00 PM
Maybe Sai just had a lot of experience with his 'brothers' penis? :eyeroll

Amano
April 20, 2006, 12:05 PM
To join the whole discussion about Naruto's attack being lame ... I totally agree with u guys, and moreover what pisses me off is that naruto is not only limited on the rasengan and apparently did no jutsu improvement what so ever in the last few years, but that he starts every fight with a rasengan attack ... the author is really making his life easy there ... and it is not the first time that he does that ... we had exactly the same situation with sasuke and the chidori. In the fight against Gaara sasuke used the chidori for the first time as kind of a surprise / joker attack ... but after that it was always his first move, whether it was against itachi or in the filler episode against that weirdo with the sword. He looked at the enemy and run into him with Chidori ... I really really hope that this is going to stop soon because what I liked about naruto was the interesting charakters, their different techniques and development ... by now there is almost nothing left of it .. anyway ...

To what will happen in the next chapter.... I dont think that Oro is going to fight them but will lead them to sasuke to see a: sasuke's loyality and b: how strong he is... and probably he is gonna ask sasuke to kill sai first for his betrayal ..and I guess sasuke will follow and wound Sai at last badly. ..

mageofdeath
April 20, 2006, 12:15 PM
I thought this was the best chapter I've read since the time-skip started, sure there's been a lot of kool new jutsu's and fighting at close to kage level, and also the lowly boring times with running and jumping from tree to tree and talking about flashbacks, but the one thing missing from the pre-time skip was this...
Sai will be sasuke's replacement, leaving sasuke to be the final villain, and after not liking Sai for a while I have to say he is well suited to be what sasuke was for naruto pre-time skip, a GREAT comrade...

farcityrid
April 20, 2006, 12:17 PM
This may have been stated in earlier posts...

This chapter was odd. Sai’s demeanor did the quickest 180 I have seen in Naruto. I am somewhat puzzled at the speed of it. Kishimoto-san may have wanted to move the story along. I felt that it was unnecessary. Sai’s character development would have been better utilized if this change were a slow progression instead of a 2-chapter switch. Oh well. I hope he does something to improve this because it just seemed too quick to me.

zaijan_85
April 20, 2006, 12:30 PM
what surprise! :blink
good chapter, rasengan is used too much
wheres sasuke!? :o

kadoman
April 20, 2006, 12:34 PM
This may have been stated in earlier posts...

This chapter was odd.  Sai’s demeanor did the quickest 180 I have seen in Naruto.  I am somewhat puzzled at the speed of it.  Kishimoto-san may have wanted to move the story along.  I felt that it was unnecessary.  Sai’s character development would have been better utilized if this change were a slow progression instead of a 2-chapter switch. Oh well.  I hope he does something to improve this because it just seemed too quick to me.

...and yet, Gaara's conversion happened after just one fight. Same with Neji. At least his one has been coming since the day he said he had 'no emotions'. For me at least, I'm thinking it just feels quick because I'm now reading week by week, instead of in one big session, like I did when I was catching up.

zeheero
April 20, 2006, 12:38 PM
Is it me or is the the raw site isn't working....Werid. I been trying to download and it never seem to work....I am having so much troubling downloading the raw...

jen
April 20, 2006, 12:42 PM
Somewhat similar to Obito?... just as he was beginning to realize his true potential, tragedy struck.

Also, Obito died as a result of saving Kakashi... Sai is going to save Naruto? Pick up some skill from Sai as a living remeinder?

I hope Sai doesn't get killed, but it looks bad.

Predator
April 20, 2006, 12:47 PM
Is it me or is the the raw site isn't working....Werid. I been trying to download and it never seem to work....I am having so much troubling downloading the raw...

Try downloading again. Because of the pressure in RAW days, server may cut connection prematurely.
The thread below may help in these cases.

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=3193.0

zeheero
April 20, 2006, 12:56 PM
Oh, Alot of people is on. Is there anyway, Mangahelpers could just post their raws spoil pictures on the server instead. I mean you have to log in. This is pretty insane. I haven't even been able to see the raw yet. I wonder how long will it take for me to see the blasted thing :noworry

I wish someone send it to me email or pm me with a link.. oh well.

xeleron
April 20, 2006, 01:10 PM
Naruto sucks and stupid!!! After 3 yrs of training, he fails to understand his slow speed + direct assult of rasengen + bad bad eye doesn't work. Only sasuke can charge at his enemy while using chidori effectively because he has lee's speed and the sharigan. Naruto was never able to hit anyone with his stupid balls with out immoblizing his enemies. He hitted itachi because kakashi was holding him with kagebushin, and same thing when he first use his rasengen on kabuto (kabuto was handicap so he was able to hold him with kagebushin). I hope Naruto can learn some leave style jutsus, maybe more earth element into it? Naruto's raw power + sakura cow's strength = no hand seal or any magical power like summoning some humongous animal or something.. if I want to see tai jutsu, I rather see lee and neji :P I want to see some interesting hand seals :P It seems like sasuke is my only hope

Obito
April 20, 2006, 01:23 PM
I don't know if anyones said this but does anybody else think that the picture of sai's brother resembles Mizuki since he looks a bit like him and is wearing a fuuma shuriken on his back just like Muziki used to, although I doubt Mizuki really is his brother.
And I agree with the people who said Naruto was an idiot to just straight away use a ransengan, I really thought Naruto had gained more battle knowledge in his training :darn

Risado
April 20, 2006, 01:40 PM
And I agree with the people who said Naruto was an idiot to just straight away use a ransengan, I really thought Naruto had gained more battle knowledge in his training :darn

Me too. It was kinda disappointing to see Naruto still rushing in like that. That being said, It was cool to see Naruto's kage bunshin use Rasengan (think of the possibilities).
It was also cool when Sai saw the light, and decided to help them.

walkie
April 20, 2006, 02:52 PM
interesting chapter...people were grumbling about how slow last chapters were..but now sai changed sides quickly...kabuto get caught quickly...sai's personality started to change quickly...naruto met orochimaru quickly..i hope some people are happy now :D

stashlova
April 20, 2006, 03:10 PM
Me too. It was kinda disappointing to see Naruto still rushing in like that. That being said, It was cool to see Naruto's kage bunshin use Rasengan (think of the possibilities).
It was also cool when Sai saw the light, and decided to help them.

Exactly. Now that Naruto can generate Rasengan with just his Bunshins then he could possible create 50 Rasengans at once! He has gotten stronger!

Crimson
April 20, 2006, 03:36 PM
I dont think Naruto was being stupid at all. Think about it. 1) Naruto didnt have the "IM SUPER MAD" look when he created his Rasengan this time 2) He was smart enough to send his Bunshin off instead of dashing straight in like the idiot he used to be. 3) He couldve been easily just testing reactions from Kabuto. If Sai would not have done what he did, its possible Naruto couldve started doing some completely different things. Naruto knows that Kabuto thinks he knows what Naruto is capable of (yea u have to read that a few times). So capitalizing on his title of being the #1 Ninja in suprising people, he couldve just as well did that to make Kabuto think Naruto had not changed. I guess well know soon enough how much Naruto really knows.

Regarding Sai, I found the side switching rather..well rather odd. Its not like Kishi to make that kind of character developmet twist. I think Sai is bluffing right now. Hes pretending to be on Naruto & co.'s side just so that he could get in favor with Oro and Kabuto later, when need be. They dont exactly consider him special right now, save for the information he brought. So it wouldnt suprise me if he turns on Naruto and co. right when they need him. Regarding his brother, That pic looks far too much like Mizuki for it not to be him. Naruto kicked Mizuki's ass in the beginning of the Naruto Manga, and it wouldnt suprise me if either a) he was exiled or imprisoned and later executed by Sai under order from Danzou or B) He was sentenced to execution for his actions that night. Of course, like I always say, tis all speculation.

stashlova
April 20, 2006, 03:44 PM
If you notice, where it shows Naruto's Bunshins on the mountain there are 2 of them forming the Rasengan. At the mountain's base you can see the images of 2 people(Kabuto and Sai) and then in the distance you can see 3 images(Naruto, Yamato, and Sakura). Therefore, I
think Naruto was just testing Kabuto with his new Bunshin Rasengan ability. So much potential for that move.

justgomyway
April 20, 2006, 04:00 PM
about sai changing sides i dunno but on the few chapters before we saw danzou was like assassinated, and sai did some kind of jutsu on the scroll were he puts his both arms in it? maybe he found out about danzou being assassinated and so he decides to change sides again?

and mizuki was on one of the filler eps before yes he was imprisoned but escaped and he turned into a tiger dude, seeking oro for more power too.

yay!!! for my 1st post.

Crimson
April 20, 2006, 04:17 PM
about sai changing sides i dunno but on the few chapters before we saw danzou was like assassinated, and sai did some kind of jutsu on the scroll were he puts his both arms in it? maybe he found out about danzou being assassinated and so he decides to change sides again?

and mizuki was on one of the filler eps before yes he was imprisoned but escaped and he turned into a tiger dude, seeking oro for more power too.

yay!!! for my 1st post.

The filler episodes have nothing to do with the storyline of the main manga. They get pre approved by Kishi but their meant to stall for time so that the manga can get ahead with the real storyline. They also serve as foreshadowing of things that may or may not happen in the main storyline, and it looks like reintroducing Mizuki was one of those things foreshadowed.
Also, since when was Danzou assassinated?? :blink

justgomyway
April 20, 2006, 04:22 PM
chapter 298 page 10.

is that blood splatterred all over the place??

enzomars
April 20, 2006, 04:23 PM
If you notice, where it shows Naruto's Bunshins on the mountain there are 2 of them forming the Rasengan. At the mountain's base you can see the images of 2 people(Kabuto and Sai) and then in the distance you can see 3 images(Naruto, Yamato, and Sakura). Therefore, I
think Naruto was just testing Kabuto with his new Bunshin Rasengan ability. So much potential for that move.

Exactly !!! I've already mentioned that.

So why people still think of Naruto rushing in ? Everything he did could be considered as taunting ...just taunting Kabuto. In other word checkin the situation

And yep, if he uses Rasengan as a starter i wonder what's his trump card ???
He must have learned smth durin those 2 years

note: KN is not considered by me as a trump card

Crimson
April 20, 2006, 04:31 PM
chapter 298 page 10.

is that blood splatterred all over the place??

Symbolism, for wanting to destroy Konoha, as the Bubble in that box reads.

justgomyway
April 20, 2006, 04:36 PM
eh? wuts in the picture?

symbolism to destroy konoha?

diegocfq
April 20, 2006, 04:41 PM
I think Sai's change is rather good, because of his no-emotions background he can change without regrets or questioning. And since he has interest in discovering why he is not completely emontionless, why not turn his back again... and I would like to go farther as to say that he may even be able to be trying to know how he can be a perfect tool to Danzou (without this "flaw") or he may freak and rebel against danzou command... well, Sai is a liar, so we don't know...

kadoman
April 20, 2006, 04:46 PM
Hang on...why are people talking about Mizuki? I've looked and looked and I can't see mention of him, nor picture of him anywhere in the chapter. Am I missing something?

Ayah
April 20, 2006, 04:48 PM
eh? wuts in the picture?

symbolism to destroy konoha?

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/4104/ch298danzou9np.th.jpg (http://img294.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ch298danzou9np.jpg)

As you can see, we can safely assume that it is blood. Whose blood? Nobody knows but based on the line for that specific panel, it could might as well be from someone in Konoha. There will be bloodshed if Konoha were to be crushed.

Hang on...why are people talking about Mizuki? I've looked and looked and I can't see mention of him, nor picture of him anywhere in the chapter. Am I missing something?

Some people believe that Sai's brother might be Mizuki. I personally don't think that it is him.

kadoman
April 20, 2006, 05:00 PM
So why people still think of Naruto rushing in ?  Everything he did could be considered as taunting ...just taunting Kabuto. In other word checkin the situation

note: KN is not considered by me as a trump card

Well, for some of us, it's not a case of him 'rushing in'. Our gripe is with the fact that he hasn't learned (apparently) anything other than rasangan and haram no bloody jutsu in 3 years. I'm sick to death of rasangan and not even a spin off (aka, making his clones do it for him) can dress up the fact that he is still using the same tired old technique. It's not like he uses it and it wipes out his enemies. If he has a trump card, that's great. But when are we going to see it?

Oh and thanks for clearing up the Mizuki thing. I don't think that either. He spoke highly of his brother and well, I just dont seem Mizuki fitting that image, though I could be wrong.

rykarreolacr
April 20, 2006, 05:41 PM
Sai's brother is probably someone else, I just can't picture Mizuki being a memeber of root!!!
He's a lot older than Sai.
But looking at the pic again.... OMFG he even has the big badass shuriken on his back... No comments.

Hermie
April 20, 2006, 06:09 PM
Now to quote myself in the last discussion thread....

I really loved seeing Naruto working his magic on Sai in this chapter. Pretty soon he'll also be all "I wanna be like Naruto! And I miss muh brother. ;__;", just like Gaara, Haku/Zabuza etc.

...Am I good, or what? :D

hermallorn
April 20, 2006, 06:17 PM
For people people saying naruto did again is stupid rasengan
Kabuto took them by surprise! and obviously naruto didn't made the bunshin in front of kabuto nor had he them hidding around!
so...
and there is no way sai and naruto can take oro. Kishi made it clear naruto is completly weakened

rodnylee
April 20, 2006, 06:22 PM
crazy theory time!

i think that sai is actually a parallel between kishi and his twin brother!
Prediction: next chapter, Sai and Naruto will fight Oro, and Sai will start explaining his past when he thinks that he and Naruto cant survive Oro's onslaught. Then from the shadows Sasuke comes back out and tells Oro to leave the two alone. Sai is immediatly knocked out and Naruto and Sasuke start talking...about stuff.

Crimson
April 20, 2006, 07:14 PM
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/4104/ch298danzou9np.th.jpg (http://img294.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ch298danzou9np.jpg)

As you can see, we can safely assume that it is blood. Whose blood? Nobody knows but based on the line for that specific panel, it could might as well be from someone in Konoha. There will be bloodshed if Konoha were to be crushed.

Like I said, Symbolism. justgomyway thought it was Danzou dead, which its definitely not.

Regarding Sai's brother, I just cant see how thats NOT Mizuki. There may be a deeper reason for Mizuki trying to steal that scroll in the beginning of Naruto instead of just wanting it for the sake of having something so powerful. He even has similar hair as well the giant Shuriken on his back.

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j229/Lividus/SaiMizuki.jpg

C4animax
April 20, 2006, 08:04 PM
For people who saw the filler and the movies i understand why you hate the rasengan, but seriously if we count the number of time he used it in the main storyline this is still one of the best move! I think you should reconcider this, i really hates the filler and the idea you got are from it.

Before the x years training naruto would probably use x kagebushin and rush straigh to the ennemie....we can clearly see the difference here.(well i'd rather see some pure great jutsu like katon or doton stuff...but we don't know yet :tem and we'll have to wait for sasuke/naruto fight )

And i don't think this time sai is laying, even if he try to trick oro saying he's on his side he's a good character now.

That's powerfull enough to get any ninja down, so why would he have a trump card if he can get the first hit ;), he learned how to control his kage bushin in a way better way.

Donkey Show
April 20, 2006, 10:10 PM
OMG that is not Mizuki... #1 Mizuki was a Chuunin, and in reference to strength, was like Iruka. There is no way in hell that he should have been beaten by Naruto, who wasn't even a genin at the time, if he was in root. #2... Sai said that his brother died before he could finish the pic, relatively the same age, and whatnot. All root members began as kids who have no family ties and are brought in by Danzou. Even if the anime filler of Mizuki was real, that still discredits Mizuki ever being Sai's brother because it shows him going through the academy with Iruka, or something like that. Mizuki is not Sai's age. =/

For all we know, Sai's bro could have killed Mizuki and took his weapon for himself. XD

Calibur
April 20, 2006, 11:15 PM
i believe sai changed too fast. there has to be something amist.

it took gaara forever to see the "light". gaara took battles after battles and a beating to the ground to realize the "light. sai saw the light in matter of minutes.

Crimson
April 20, 2006, 11:16 PM
OMG that is not Mizuki... #1 Mizuki was a Chuunin, and in reference to strength, was like Iruka. There is no way in hell that he should have been beaten by Naruto, who wasn't even a genin at the time, if he was in root. #2... Sai said that his brother died before he could finish the pic, relatively the same age, and whatnot. All root members began as kids who have no family ties and are brought in by Danzou. Even if the anime filler of Mizuki was real, that still discredits Mizuki ever being Sai's brother because it shows him going through the academy with Iruka, or something like that. Mizuki is not Sai's age. =/

For all we know, Sai's bro could have killed Mizuki and took his weapon for himself. XD

#1 Naruto used a forbidden jutsu. Its plausible that Naruto couldve beaten Mizuki, Root or not, with the forbidden jutsu. #2 Sai could be lying about his brothers death. It would definitely not suprise me. They look quite different in the images as well, so its not exactly far fetched to believe one grew up taller than the other. And finally, none of the anime fillers tie in with the main storyline, at all. so just leave that out of it. The most they do is some foreshadowing which Kishi allows in so that fans of both the anime and the manga can derive theories (like how Im doing now) about whats to come.

okyatoks
April 21, 2006, 02:04 AM
For people who saw the filler and the movies i understand why you hate the rasengan, but seriously if we count the number of time he used it in the main storyline this is still one of the best move! I think you should reconcider this, i really hates the filler and the idea you got are from it.

Quite true! And at the same time based on Chapter 304, Naruto said to Sai, that he still hasn't recovered from the 4-tailed Kyuubi Form...
It's actually quite a feat that he made a Kage Bunshin doing a rasengan...
Remember guys, his battle with Oro, 4-tailed Kyuubi transformation, Kage Bunshin Rasengan technique...
All happened in a day. Now that's a great feat!!!

What's puzzling is on Sai... changing sides too quickly... Kishi is hiding something from us... there's more to this...
Sai might die... in the next chapters... or maybe... Sai's bluffing (He is still a tool of Danzou)

kadoman
April 21, 2006, 03:37 AM
i believe sai changed too fast. there has to be something amist.

it took gaara forever to see the "light". gaara took battles after battles and a beating to the ground to realize the "light.  sai saw the light in matter of minutes.

Haha! This is funny. I like the way we (Naruto fandom) are all now starting to use 'see the light' in earnest! Cool!

Actually though, Gaara and Neji both saw the light after just one battle each (so Gaara's was extended, but it was still one battle). At least with Sai, his conversion was coming over the course of many chapters. We all saw it coming. The difference is that both Gaara's and Neiji's conversions were handled a little more tactfully...they were a bit more subtle and appropriately emotional, whereas Sai's was just...oh by the way, I want in Naruto's church man! Yeah!

Reloaded
April 21, 2006, 05:13 AM
i wonder if he can use it on sasuke^^^?

chieuau
April 21, 2006, 09:57 AM
Let me break off a crazy theory for you guys.
What if the naruto we see now, is not the real Naruto, but in fact just a bushin? The real one is soo badass that he just just monitoring from a distance, until the opportune time comes and he reveals himself and destroys sauce-Kay

centimetre
April 21, 2006, 10:36 AM
What if the naruto we see now, is not the real Naruto, but in fact just a bushin? The real one is soo badass that he just just monitoring from a distance, until the opportune time comes and he reveals himself and destroys sauce-Kay

No way, Naruto would want to present Saucegay with his real body.

*laughs*

Donkey Show
April 21, 2006, 01:30 PM
#1 Naruto used a forbidden jutsu. Its plausible that Naruto couldve beaten Mizuki, Root or not, with the forbidden jutsu. #2 Sai could be lying about his brothers death. It would definitely not suprise me. They look quite different in the images as well, so its not exactly far fetched to believe one grew up taller than the other. And finally, none of the anime fillers tie in with the main storyline, at all. so just leave that out of it. The most they do is some foreshadowing which Kishi allows in so that fans of both the anime and the manga can derive theories (like how Im doing now) about whats to come.

LOL, for all intents and purposes... Mizuki is gone. Its waaaaaaaay too preposterous to think that Mizuki was in Root of all things. Sai's "brother" doesn't even wear his headband the same way.

C4animax
April 21, 2006, 02:18 PM

That would be soooo cool...what if the naruto we know is just a kagebushin with a henge "naruto we know" combot? That would be crazy!! :D (so in fact he could pop at any time!)

Sai's changement wasn't too fast, the truth is that you'd better change your attitude when you got beaten up by someone as strong as you/stronger than just having someone talking to you lol.. ;), i believe that the moment he drawn his "brother"s face (WHICH ISN T MISUKI FOR GOD SAKE, someone said it : a root can't joke around unmasked like he did)was indeed fast, the rest seems pretty normal to me!

venicia777
April 21, 2006, 06:41 PM
Naruto- a bunshin. i would say he is smarter than anyone ever thought of him. But with naruto, i think it is himself that is with sai at the moment.

i also understand quite well the sentiments of those who think sai's conversion was a little bit fast and not as tactful as Gaaras or Neji's. First and foremost, sai had been portrayed as an emotion-less ninja. 2nd he was portrayed as someone who obeyed Danzou to the letter (especially even during his first interaction with Oro). 3rd he did his duties if even it meant putting his teammates in danger (the incident with sakura falling at the bridge is a good example). And his actions so far was just as was portrayed. Now, why this guy,portrayed as somebody quite immune to the naruto conversion syndrome, will just up and spill the beans concerning his mission, as well as turn on the people he is supposed to be accomplishing this mission with on the premise of finding the emotional link he had with his "dead brother" will make any one raise an eye.

i for one didnt expect it soo soon- infact i was hoping that they manage to take him back but that his character remains as is.

kadoman
April 22, 2006, 04:38 AM
Oh yeah, that's the real naruto for sure.  Firstly, after such an extended period of searching together, Yamoto would have spotted a Naruto bunchin a mile off.  Secondly, it's not really in Naruto's nature to perform a trick like that - I'm not saying it's not in his ability - but it's not him.  He'd want to be fully there for Sai's 'real' smile and all that crap. He's too honest to use his bunchin like that.

enzomars
April 22, 2006, 05:20 AM
It's definitively the real Naruto.
Since when a bunshin get tired? Need to rest?
I think a bunshin has a predefinited amount of chakra in it, when there's no chakra left it disappears.
Where would it gets the energy from when it gets tired? Food ? Natural reserves in muscles and liver?
Don't think so :kkbook

Yondaime_101
April 22, 2006, 10:39 AM
Something is not right!!! We all know Naruto's favorite Jutsu is his kage_bunshins. Since there are many doors and levels in Oro's lookout, WHY DID HE NOT USE BUNSHINS TO DO THE WORK OF SEARCHING ALL LEVELS!!!!!!!! The bunshins can easily do something like that and once one of them found sasuke, the real one would be alerted!! I guess or hope that the reason why Naruto had his 2 bunshins create a Rasengan and attack Kabuto was to create a diversion so that he could perform that jutsu...I hope Naruto got that smarter!!!!

venicia777
April 22, 2006, 12:36 PM
that is a good point. But we still dont know a lot about communications b.n bunshins. i remember seeing yamatos bunshin speaking to him with a communicating machine- meaning the real yamato didnt actually see what the bunshin saw but the bunshin acted and behaved accordingly to what the real yamato would have done.
what i am saying here is- we dont know much about the mechanics of bunshin. Of course it might be effective to find the location first- but there is a catch

we know that more bunshins mean a weaker naruto. He is already weak from kyuubi usage. and a far more weaker naruto would be easy meat for any of the inhabitants we know lives in Oros lair. so i guess he had no choice than to go as himself.

enzomars
April 22, 2006, 02:12 PM
Yeah good point venecia777

To that i'll add that if you remember the Zabuza vs Kakashi 1st fight; there's a limit to the distance between the original and his bunshins ( Zabuza's bunshin couldn't run far from zabuza and attack Saku-Naru-Sasu and the old guy if they decided to run away ). So i think it's the same case for naruto or any other primary element's bunshin ( fire ,water,earth...).The bunshins can't go far from Naruto.

I'll admit that Yamato's Bunshin was a great exeption. Maybe it's because wood is not a primary element.

diegocfq
April 22, 2006, 03:50 PM
Well it is stated that his mizu-bunshin can't get far from the source of water, since all water jutsus need a source of water, unless the user has much chakra like the shodai hokage, nidai hokage or kisame (tsunami on the desert anyone !? =P)...

I think that moku bunshin and kage bunshin are a little bit different. I think they can get really far from their creator, or doesn't need any source of power, only chakra. But we don't see naruto using this because he's not really good in spying...

C4animax
April 22, 2006, 05:58 PM
To that i'll add that if you remember the Zabuza vs Kakashi 1st fight; there's a limit to the distance between the original and his bunshins ( Zabuza's bunshin couldn't run far from zabuza and attack Saku-Naru-Sasu and the old guy if they decided to run away ). So i think it's the same case for naruto or any other primary element's bunshin ( fire ,water,earth...).The bunshins can't go far from Naruto.

I'll admit that Yamato's Bunshin was a great exeption. Maybe it's because wood is not a primary element.

I think they got pretty much the same distance, zabuza using water would have his bushin destroyed because of the lack of water around the bushin to survive, and because he isn't hokage level, naruto isn't made of any of primary stuff so i don't think he's limited in distance(well he would rather be the real one pursuing someone). Yamato is probably trained to pursui people so he need extra caution...and he has an hokage ability anyway (add this that even made of wood, the whole landscape is wood material).

Something is not right!!! We all know Naruto's favorite Jutsu is his kage_bunshins. Since there are many doors and levels in Oro's lookout, WHY DID HE NOT USE BUNSHINS TO DO THE WORK OF SEARCHING ALL LEVELS!!!!!!!! The bunshins can easily do something like that and once one of them found sasuke, the real one would be alerted!! I guess or hope that the reason why Naruto had his 2 bunshins create a Rasengan and attack Kabuto was to create a diversion so that he could perform that jutsu...I hope Naruto got that smarter!!!!

Didn't you see him falling down the floor saying : I'm still recovering from the kyubi fight???? That means he doesn't have any chakra to waste in kagebushin...that's simple...And he made his 2 bushins to get kabuto from above, there is nothing about that jutsu....

ps : I didn't read diego's comment, well that's too late lol...but i agree.

UzumakiRoman
April 22, 2006, 11:20 PM
i'm thinkin Naruto has matured mentally as a ninja somewhat!
he starting to talk like Sandaime, the way a Hokage should sound!
He told Kabuto "we don't know unless we try!"
Didn't Sandaime say the same thing to Orochimaru before they fought at Chuunin exam?

tanminh
April 23, 2006, 12:39 AM
even though that fight with orichimaru and 9 tail fox power is kinda pointless, im glad they put it in so now we can actually see naruto fight instead of his power....im so tire of seeing 9 tail doing everything. hope he gain some new jutsu and ability or he really wasted 3 years from what ive seen so far.

does anyone here think sai gona die? i think he either gona die or badly injured. a feeling i had ever since he turn good and starting to work with naruto.

enzomars
April 23, 2006, 06:26 AM
does anyone here think sai gona die? i think he either gona die or badly injured. a feeling i had ever since he turn good and starting to work with naruto.

Yes most of us has this feeling.

But i also have the feeling that before it happens, we're gonna see what a bad ass ninja he really is. I think that there's more to Sai than the emotionless effeminate guy we see right now. I believe Danzou's a very experienced Ninja , and he think Sai is strong , really strong ,so we' re gonna see what Danzou meant by " strong " before he eventually die.

Maybe he's no match for Orochi. But the next fight is going to be Oro vs Sai , to protect the one he cares about, Naruto. Naruto is tired so i'm 100% sure what i'm saying is going to happen.

Then we'll see the real Sai. :ninja :p

Bankai
April 23, 2006, 06:17 PM
Yes most of us has this feeling.

But i also have the feeling that before it happens, we're gonna see what a bad ass ninja he really is. I think that there's more to Sai than the emotionless effeminate guy we see right now. I believe Danzou's a very experienced Ninja , and he  think Sai is strong , really strong ,so  we' re gonna see what Danzou meant by " strong " before he eventually die.

Maybe he's no match for Orochi. But the next fight is going to be Oro vs Sai , to protect the one he cares about, Naruto. Naruto is tired so i'm 100% sure what i'm saying is going to happen.

Then we'll see the real Sai.  :ninja  :p

Well this sounds really good and I also think that things will be like this, Sai is really a mysterious guy and has some "special" moves that he is hiding he was just playing that he is weak Oro will be surprised

venicia777
April 23, 2006, 08:36 PM
the question i kept asking in the prediction try is that doesnt it seem like someone is going to die. First i put it on Yamato (before sai rejoined the group). Now that Sai is back and the fact that he is trying to be nice to naruto, especially since naruto is quite like his "brother", everybody is expecting him to be killed off like the Kimimaros and Sasoris, strong ninjas that for some reason had to die.

i am just praying they have some thing like a hiraishin or shunshin jutsu to escape otherwise, Somebody is gonna kick the bucket(unless medic ninja sakura has some super tsunadelike skills that we dont know of and can actually get there on time).

hmm!!! i cant wait to see whom sasuke will fight first.

Kusachu
April 24, 2006, 01:47 AM
you know, having reread the chapter, i realized something...I thought that naruto's attack on Kabuto was a bit lame at first, but i realized that maybe it wasn't exactly all that lame after all. Naruto did react very quickly to the situation, and he was prepared. I realized that he isn't shown using any seals to form those bunshin and normally they appear somewhere near him, but this time they are actually pretty far away. Yes, Kabuto countered the attack easilly, but Kabuto has years of experience on Naruto. As far as him not making a thousand bunshin to utterly destroy kabuto with his rasengan, well, he probably can't in the state he is in. He collapsed just from running around for who knows how long plus he knows that using kyuubi's chakra is now a big no no. He's essentially screwed...but we have all seen what happens in situations like that. I expect that either he will utterly fail, bringing the other characters into the spotlight, or he will rise ubove it like he always has in the past. Hmmmm...

Brede
April 24, 2006, 05:15 AM
Somebody is gonna kick the bucket(unless medic ninja sakura has some super tsunadelike skills that we dont know of and can actually get there on time).

i can't help but agree...assuming they do get Sasuke back, where would Sai go? i just don't see him as a 'permanent' part of Naruto's team and he can't go back to danzou at Konoha. On the super medic ninja note...what if Kabuto 'changes' as well? Then he can come to the rescue and patch sai up again. n since both Kabuto and Sai would now be 'homeless' they would make a perfect couple!

ooh, i think i should have put this in the 305 prediction thread...

ShgnLW
April 24, 2006, 09:26 AM
I was just translating ch. 304:

Page 15
(Begin Sai's gayness confession)
Frame 1, Sai:
…まったく…君はよく似ている。
... Oh jeez... You two are so alike.
Oh god... jullie tweeen lijken zo op elkaar.

Frame 3, Sai:
兄さんにだよ…口やかましく慌てん坊で、品がなくて…それにチン…
You and my brother, I mean... He was loud, impatient, unrefined... And his peni...
Jij en mijn broer, hij was ook zo luid, ongeduldig... en zijn p... (FUCK he is gay)

Frame 4, Sai:
まあそれはいいや…
Well, it doesn't really matter...
Nou, dat maakt eigenlijk niet zoveel uit...

Frame 6, Sai:
だけど…そう…君のように何をするにも必死だった。
But still... Yeah... Just like you, he took on anything he did with everything he had.
Maar toch (I am gay :p j/k) net als jij gaf hij zich altijd helemaal als hij iets moest doen.

Frame 7, Sai:
君を見ていると何だか兄さんの事を…
Watching you somehow brings back memories of...
Als ik naar je kijk herinner ik me...
(end of the confession of Sai's gayness)

(japanese, english, dutch).

For dutch readers it would be funnier, because I translated it in a different context (that of a gay).

Did he had gay incest with his brother or something? :D

Predator
April 24, 2006, 09:33 AM
@ShgnLW
*Moved the topic to Discussion thread. That's discussion about chapter 304 after all.*

The Boff
April 24, 2006, 10:23 AM
you know, having reread the chapter, i realized something...I thought that naruto's attack on Kabuto was a bit lame at first, but i realized that maybe it wasn't exactly all that lame after all.  Naruto did react very quickly to the situation, and he was prepared.  I realized that he isn't shown using any seals to form those bunshin and normally they appear somewhere near him, but this time they are actually pretty far away.  Yes, Kabuto countered the attack easilly, but Kabuto has years of experience on Naruto.  As far as him not making a thousand bunshin to utterly destroy kabuto with his rasengan, well, he probably can't in the state he is in.  He collapsed just from running around for who knows how long plus he knows that using kyuubi's chakra is now a big no no.  He's essentially screwed...but we have all seen what happens in situations like that.  I expect that either he will utterly fail, bringing the other characters into the spotlight, or he will rise ubove it like he always has in the past.  Hmmmm... 

ive been complaining about that attack to, but i thought of something. youre never supposed to show your moves if you dont have to right? you should have your aces hidden so to speak. so it could be that he just used rasengan to not reveal any new moves. since kabuto has experienced rasengan first hand before. has our little hero become so smart over the 3 years?

venicia777
April 24, 2006, 12:01 PM
i hope so- but we know it wasnt going to work on kabuto. the guy is supposed to be on the level of kakashi (may be not the same anymore if you consider MS). What i am thinking about is if kabuto is with a clone cant he escape? Is he just gonna sit under yamatos clones glare? Or is it that he is soo confident of the groups demise that doing anything in that situation is unnecessary.

the more i think about it- sai is a goner. As somebody said, if danzou is still in konoha(i guess either he already escaped or is expecting the groups demise and is still in konoha), him going back to konoha may create an uproar (but of course the uproar may also be to his liberation from Danzou). And it doesnt seem like Yamato is gonna die here- cos i cant think of kishimoto killing off the only remnant of shodais geneblock

UzumakiRoman
April 24, 2006, 02:12 PM
if sai does die i think that would hit home to Naruto if it happened right in front of him!!!
Naruto is already pissed with Orochimaru for taking Sasuke, so killing Sai would add to the fire, but it's really Jiraiya
and Orochimaru that have to settle things!!

i think that it would be more interesting if Sai was killed by Sasuke in front of Naruto(maybe sacrificing himself for Naruto).
I'd like to see what Naruto does then!!
i know they're right in front of Orochimaru but it would be cool if Sasuke came and did it or if Sasuke was disguised as Oro in
a henge no jutsu!!!

Kusachu
April 24, 2006, 10:40 PM
if sai does die i think that would hit home to Naruto if it happened right in front of him!!!
Naruto is already pissed with Orochimaru for taking Sasuke, so killing Sai would add to the fire, but it's really Jiraiya
and Orochimaru that have to settle things!!

i think that it would be more interesting if Sai was killed by Sasuke in front of Naruto(maybe sacrificing himself for Naruto).
I'd like to see what Naruto does then!!
i know they're right in front of Orochimaru but it would be cool if Sasuke came and did it or if Sasuke was disguised as Oro in
a henge no jutsu!!!

if sai 'sacrifices himself' for naruto i think the sh*t will hit the fan. Naruto would flip out hard core. especially since he was so mad at sasuke for 'sacrificing himself' for him on the wave mission. it would be even better if it was sasuke that killed sai--in an attempt to kill naruto. the angst! THE ANGST! I think that would be the final straw for Naruto as far as Sasuke is concerned...ooooo that would be so glee....mwahahahahahahaha

glasskatana
April 24, 2006, 10:50 PM
My dream is to have Naruto get RIDICULOUSLY angry at whoever kills Sai. (God please let it be Sasuke) Naruto looking at the ground with his eyes covered in shadow and saying something like... I can't think. I don't think he would openly say "Die" unless Oro killed him. And if Sasuke killed him it would have to be something like "how dare you". I am totally looking forward to a CONTROLLED Wrathful Naruto. Eyes glowing red, tears streaming down, only a little kyuubi chakra, like right before 1-tail, and a serious display of what he's fully capable of. ::sigh:: it probably won't happen though.

Kusachu
April 24, 2006, 10:53 PM
My dream is to have Naruto get RIDICULOUSLY angry at whoever kills Sai. (God please let it be Sasuke) Naruto looking at the ground with his eyes covered in shadow and saying something like... I can't think. I don't think he would openly say "Die" unless Oro killed him. And if Sasuke killed him it would have to be something like "how dare you". I am totally looking forward to a CONTROLLED Wrathful Naruto. Eyes glowing red, tears streaming down, only a little kyuubi chakra, like right before 1-tail, and a serious display of what he's fully capable of. ::sigh:: it probably won't happen though.

you just gave me shivers!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Let us pray. or wish...or dream...or whatever...PLEASE PLEASE! HAPPEN! HAPPEEEEEEEN!

Yondaime_101
April 25, 2006, 09:09 AM
I have a real strong feeling it's gonna happen! Then we will see the new techniques naruto developed. This is gonna be awesome!

UzumakiRoman
April 25, 2006, 02:05 PM
i pray to all that is holy in the world of Naruto that your right and we get to see some radical fights and more great storylines!!!!!!!

modokjr
April 25, 2006, 02:51 PM
Sorry, it wont happen exactly like that. :darn

As soon as Naruto "powers up," Yamato comes charging over. Then we get full Kyuubi supression. So no red eyes, no Kyuubi chakra. Still, I know what you mean about a controlled, angry Naruto. He's always either:

Ready to forgive his opponent immediately
In a Kyuubi rage

Happily, I thnk there's just cause in believing that the whole "Kyuubi supression" business is intended to show us just what Naruto is capable of outside of Kyuubi's maddening influence. :p

As far as 304 went, all it taught me was that Sai is just -- totally, bat-shit insane. He has now double-crossed just about everyone possible and seems to be only following his own compass. What that means for Naruto, Yamato, Danzou, Oro, Sasuke, etc., I have no idea and I'm pretty sure Sai hasn't thought that far ahead, either. This crazy bastard has really grown on me. :smile-big

Kusachu
April 25, 2006, 06:16 PM
Sorry, it wont happen exactly like that.  :darn

As soon as Naruto "powers up," Yamato comes charging over. Then we get full Kyuubi supression. So no red eyes, no Kyuubi chakra. Still, I know what you mean about a controlled, angry Naruto. He's always either:

Ready to forgive his opponent immediately
In a Kyuubi rage

Happily, I thnk there's just cause in believing that the whole "Kyuubi supression" business is intended to show us just what Naruto is capable of outside of Kyuubi's maddening influence.  :p

As far as 304 went, all it taught me was that Sai is just -- totally, bat-shit insane. He has now double-crossed just about everyone possible and seems to be only following his own compass. What that means for Naruto, Yamato, Danzou, Oro, Sasuke, etc., I have no idea and I'm pretty sure Sai hasn't thought that far ahead, either. This crazy bastard has really grown on me.  :smile-big

I liked Sai from the moment i saw him XD Well, i thought he was Sasuke at first, but yeah. Anyways, Sai is like...I have no idea what to expect from him, but given that he is specially trained in roots, he HAS to have some rediculously strong abilities and i hope we get to see him use them soon (before he dies?? lol) I think that no matter which side he is on, he seems to be on Naruto's side at least. I think it would be funny if he was all, "Orochimaru-san, I caught this intruder for you!" or something like that...lol. I don't think it will happen, but yeah, it would be funny if it did.

C4animax
April 25, 2006, 08:01 PM
I think it would be funny if he was all, "Orochimaru-san, I caught this intruder for you!" or something like that...lol. I don't think it will happen, but yeah, it would be funny if it did.

What if he really does it in order to take orochimaru by surprise ? ;) I mean he still wants orochimaru dead anyway.

And people just reallizing how "great" nanruto is ....geez.. :D

King
April 25, 2006, 08:14 PM
hey, just on a side note... what do people think of when Yamato, Naruto and Sakura did that Doton Jutsu to enter the earth and go into Orochimaru's hideout?  I wonder if they all individually cast that jutsu, which would show Naruto and Sakura's growth/expansion to include more advanced jutsus as their basic techniques, but the more likely possibility is that Yamato cast it on all of them.  So, on the note of theorizing in jutsus that I'm seeing here (rofl), if we are considering my second option, then woooah that Doton jutsu has serious potential.  If Yamato can cast it on another person, it could also be used as major offensive jutsu on, say, some jutsu-less nub like Rock Lee or his master Gai, just bury them fify feet under the earth and they'll be overz lol, wtf I can't cast jutsu and get out.  Or they'll go Hachimon gates technique, Kai!, and like try to explode out of the earth, but what if you planted them upside down so they just keep digging themselves further in and not noticing, being the dimwits they are - until the earth's pressure kills them-, or sideways so they're neither going up nor down haha lolll.   

The Boff
April 25, 2006, 08:56 PM
what douton jutsu? the thing they used to get in was a woodjutsu from yamato.
no douton jutsus was used dude.

King
April 25, 2006, 11:52 PM
zzz... Yamato says at beginning of 304, "We'll go under the rock with earth-element jutsu."
Not Mokuton lol.  The wood jutsu was when they actually broke through an obstructing boulder, not to get underground itself.  at least that's what I have for the translation I read. how would they get underground (which I infer they were in the boulder situation, since the background is shaded) with wood jutsu anyways... it's naturally doton jutsu...

Kusachu
April 26, 2006, 12:07 AM
Yamoto's got wood... :imslow

white silver
April 26, 2006, 04:04 AM
[font=tahoma][color=green]Sadly, the disappointment in Naruto still has to use the "bunshin-rasengan" technique. I thought he mastered it the moment he hit Yuura-Itachi with it! That's just bloody insane! Now Orochimaru is right in front of them (and we have YET to see Sai's true abilities and why he was considered "the strongest in his generation")

The Boff
April 26, 2006, 06:14 AM
zzz... Yamato says at beginning of 304, "We'll go under the rock with earth-element jutsu."
Not Mokuton lol.  The wood jutsu was when they actually broke through an obstructing boulder, not to get underground itself.  at least that's what I have for the translation I read.  how would they get underground (which I infer they were in the boulder situation, since the background is shaded) with wood jutsu anyways... it's naturally doton jutsu...

ive read 4 translations and 2 scanlations now. i cant find anything in any of them about a douton jutsu.
which one did you read? would like to check that out. are you sure youre talking about 304?

walkie
April 26, 2006, 07:06 AM
he should be talking about time when yamato-naruto-sakura first got into the hideout...before they met sai :) i also remember it as a eart-jutsu not mokuton type....

The Boff
April 26, 2006, 07:16 AM
yeah thats what i thought too but they use a mokuton there, naruto wants to use rasengan but
yamato says no this is more effective.

anyway thats WAY off topic so im gonna stop talking now...

billion bruce lees
April 27, 2006, 10:49 PM
sai was gonna cry if oro didn't show up.

that's real, i don't think he's faking.

so he'll definately die..

all's i'm sayin' is #5

Paine8823
April 28, 2006, 09:56 AM
Has anyone ever thought about Danzo and Sai being the good guy, Yamato (tomato) being the EVIL one, Naruto and Sasuke kill each other, Sakura commits suicide. Tsunade and Jiraiya deals with Oro, Oro wins (EVERYBODY DIES). Or maybe sometime then Kabuto betrays Oro and joins Akatsuki. In the end, Sai and the remaining Konoha ninjas defeat Akatsuki and he becomes the Hokage. (Naruto ,Sasuke and Sakura become the legendary Sannin)

*HAHAHAHAHA...... think positive, Sai is not really that bad, right? (Sai supporter)*

white silver
April 28, 2006, 11:24 AM
Has anyone ever thought about Danzo and Sai being the good guy, Yamato (tomato) being the EVIL one, Naruto and Sasuke kill each other, Sakura commits suicide. Tsunade and Jiraiya deals with Oro, Oro wins (EVERYBODY DIES). Or maybe sometime then Kabuto betrays Oro and joins Akatsuki. In the end, Sai and the remaining Konoha ninjas defeat Akatsuki and he becomes the Hokage. (Naruto ,Sasuke and Sakura become the legendary Sannin) 

*HAHAHAHAHA...... think positive, Sai is not really that bad, right? (Sai supporter)*

[b][font=tahoma][color=green]Which "Dimension" are you from? Secondly, what has this post got to do anything with chapter 304?

Kusachu
April 28, 2006, 02:14 PM
sai was gonna cry if oro didn't show up.

that's real, i don't think he's faking.

so he'll definately die..

all's i'm sayin' is #5

Dude. I wish he would have cried! I LOVE IT when they cry! XD Don't forget though, it is supposed to be SASUKE pretending to be Orochimaru that showed up (i can only hope ! XD lolz)

Paine8823
April 29, 2006, 12:20 PM
[b][font=tahoma][color=green]Which "Dimension" are you from?  Secondly, what has this post got to do anything with chapter 304?

Oy... the Naruto Manga focuses on Sai right now. And, That is what WILL happen to Sai! lol

King
April 29, 2006, 05:23 PM
that's like saying FFX2 was about Paine trying to find Tidus her long lost love lol

kadoman
April 30, 2006, 05:19 AM
Dude.  I wish he would have cried!  I LOVE IT when they cry!  XD  Don't forget though, it is supposed to be SASUKE pretending to be Orochimaru that showed up (i can only hope !  XD  lolz)

Arh! I only like it if they cry after going through utter hell for an entire story arc and after that they've earned the right to cry. To me, Sai hasn't earned his right. He hasn't been put through the wringer enough. Nah...he hasn't. He makes the rest of us want to cry over that stupid top he wears!

Galth
April 30, 2006, 07:50 AM
He makes the rest of us want to cry over that stupid top he wears!

So true, so very true T_T

Anyway, Naruto and Sai meet Orochimaru, so i guess we'll see Sakura and Yamato meet Sasuke first. Which would be awesome. We see Naruto and Sai barely defeating Orochimaru ( who flees to Sasuke XD ), and we see Sasuke pwning Yamato ( and Sakura, which is important, cause when Naruto sees that, he'll surely go Kyuubi, and Yamato will be unable to stop it ). After that, Naruto will finally defeat Sasuke...?

Anyway, i like the fact Naruto and Yamato split up, so he won't be able to restrain his Kyuubi! ( If we stay together i can interfere thingie... ). Blah, hope that came through XD

hatakescarecrow
April 30, 2006, 08:58 AM

Anyway, Naruto and Sai meet Orochimaru, so i guess we'll see Sakura and Yamato meet Sasuke first. Which would be awesome. We see Naruto and Sai barely defeating Orochimaru ( who flees to Sasuke XD ), and we see Sasuke pwning Yamato ( and Sakura, which is important, cause when Naruto sees that, he'll surely go Kyuubi, and Yamato will be unable to stop it ). After that, Naruto will finally defeat Sasuke...?

Anyway, i like the fact Naruto and Yamato split up, so he won't be able to restrain his Kyuubi! ( If we stay together i can interfere thingie... ). Blah, hope that came through XD

U evil monster.

Galth
April 30, 2006, 09:33 AM
U evil monstor.

Why? :)

hatakescarecrow
April 30, 2006, 10:30 AM
Why? :)

Because u're Khal Khaludh.

Nobody can withstand the wrath of sasuke<insert evil laugh>!!!!

King
April 30, 2006, 05:13 PM
zzz sasuke isn't so badass. all sasuke vs naruto fights are is an escalation war.
sasuke uses superior taijutsu, naruto gets pissed off
naruto uses kage bunshin, sasuke uses katon fireball
sasuke uses chidori, naruto uses rasengan
sasuke uses curse seal level 1, naruto uses kyuubi 2
sasuke uses sharingan with three prongs, naruto uses kyuubi with free-moving chakra
sasuke uses curse seal 2, naruto gets pwned - in that last fight
*shrug* no skill involved, not a big deal lol, just simple escalation

glasskatana
April 30, 2006, 05:47 PM
Hey I just read a different translation, and in this one Yamato says to Kabuto "so you expect us the hunters, to become the prey" where in a different one he says "so you're saying we should finish you?" these are two very different things. Can someone point me to a translator who can tell me what it really says.

billion bruce lees
April 30, 2006, 06:28 PM

what if he almost dies from the injuries of releasing the kyuubi twice in the same day?[br][size=1]Posted at: April 30, 2006, 04:25:03 PM

Hey I just read a different translation, and in this one Yamato says to Kabuto "so you expect us the hunters, to become the prey" where in a different one he says "so you're saying we should finish you?" these are two very different things. Can someone point me to a translator who can tell me what it really says.
i think the one where yamato says so you think we're gonna get killed? and kabuto says exactly. really sits well with me, i've seen the ones you're talking about

C4animax
April 30, 2006, 07:04 PM

On the french scan yamato says : "You want your revenge?" ... i'm actually curious to get the "RIGHT" translation as well...

In my opinion the "prey" sentence seems better in this contexte, there are going to meet orochimaru anyway...

Yondaime_101
May 01, 2006, 03:58 PM
Sorry King but Naruto never used Kyubi 2 (assuming you are referring to the number of tails) against Sasuke, only Kyubi 1. It was sasuke who used CS2 to dominate Naruto.

King
May 01, 2006, 08:37 PM
uhh? I don't even think that's relevant to what I was saying lol, just a minor mistake I made, assuming incorrectly that kyuubi starts out with two tails. it doesn't really matter to the point I was making lol...

Yondaime_101
May 02, 2006, 09:40 AM
I get your point...It's turning like a DBZ fight! Power vs. Power. But, with Naruto aware of the devastating powers of Kyuubi, he will be more controlled in the future and hopefully we will see fights like naruto vs. Gara of the first part -> more tactics and strategy! I am pretty sure that the jutsu Jiraya told naruto not to use will be seen in the next few chapters. That special jutsu will allow Naruto to extract as much kyubi chakra as possible without hurting his body. Remember there is a limit where he can use a portion of kyubi chakra to bolster his own chakra without creating any tails nor hurting his body. With that much power, he will perform incredible jutsus; flicker jutsu!! Also, i think one of the reasons naruto sprouted 4 tails during his training with Jiraya is because Jiraya was trying to modify the kyubi seal so that more kyubi chakra can be extracted. He wanted to see the limit the seal can go before Naruto loses control. Basically he was using Naruto as a guinea pig for his experiments!

white silver
May 02, 2006, 11:05 AM
I get your point...It's turning like a DBZ fight! Power vs. Power. But, with Naruto aware of the devastating powers of Kyuubi, he will be more controlled in the future and hopefully we will see fights like naruto vs. Gara of the first part -> more tactics and strategy! I am pretty sure that the jutsu Jiraya told naruto not to use will be seen in the next few chapters. That special jutsu will allow Naruto to extract as much kyubi chakra as possible without hurting his body. Remember there is a limit where he can use a portion of kyubi chakra to bolster his own chakra without creating any tails nor hurting his body. With that much power, he will perform incredible jutsus; flicker jutsu!! Also, i think one of the reasons naruto sprouted 4 tails during his training with Jiraya is because Jiraya was trying to modify the kyubi seal so that more kyubi chakra can be extracted. He wanted to see the limit the seal can go before Naruto loses control. Basically he was using Naruto as a guinea pig for his experiments!

[b][font=tahoma][color=green]I really don't think so, how far the seal can go is most definitely Nine-Tails since increasing of each tail brings him closer to the Kyubi! There was no need to modify the seal, it was wheter or not Naruto can or cannot control himself during that state, I agree on you that he was a sort of "guinea pig" but only to find out how far Naruto can go and not the "experiments" you've mentioned earlier.

The Boff
May 02, 2006, 02:50 PM
this discussion should take place in the jutsu thread or something.
you guys are waaaaaay :offtopic

Yondaime_101
May 02, 2006, 03:39 PM
Kunai Jutsu, I agree the maximum is 9 tails, but I wrote "the limit the seal can go before Naruto loses control" and he starts losing control on 4 tails, and Jiraya must have found a way to stop it at 4 tails.

Sorry boffenjl, I will pursue it waaaaaaaaaaaay oveeeeeeer the jutsu thread.