PDA

View Full Version : Complete Belmonde le VisiteuR by Ishioka Shouei

Nami
July 10, 2007, 09:40 PM
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c152/pandoraliz/MH/MH%20Shounen/be_00.jpg

This is a new series that debuted in WSJ this week, by Ishioka Shomei.
A story set in France classical era about a young man who is confined in a basement, and his supernatural powers?!

To find out more, get the chapters from either the Latest R/T/S (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=128#mainforum) section or the Old R/T/S Section (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=419):)

------------------------------------------------

Personally, when I just flip through the raws, I was amused by some scenes, but some mentioned that this might be a story of torture. Or could this be another 'solving mystery' type of story?

Anyway, what do you people think? :)

p.s. if possible, try not to ask about scanlation status here. ^^

kaloo
July 10, 2007, 11:02 PM
It seems creative and original. I think it's got a lot of potential to be a good story. The protagonist has a pretty cool ability, and he's just creepy enough that you get he's creepy, without his making you dislike him.

Maxy Barnard
July 11, 2007, 03:54 AM
i'm not so sure on it yet. it's gone real deep too early, the pacing is a bullet. the story isn't bad, but i can't see how much further it could go without belmonde leaving what is pretty much his prison. And the art style seems to change quite a bit between a 3/4 view and a face on view, at least for that girl.

but i have some hope for it. not as much as i have for HnC though

Koen
July 11, 2007, 04:59 AM
Well I liked the first chapter, and hope this one will continue like it. But I wonder if that guy stays in his room, he's got to get out of it.

Maybe therefor the name belmonde le visiteur (wordplay: belmonde who visits the world)

Raijatsu
July 11, 2007, 05:15 AM
this manga has some heavy torture scenes in it imho
well not gory but very psychological

I wonder how the story will go on.. he can't just stay in there (the side text sas something about him leaving the basement)

I hope will not become one of this shonen fighting-mangas

xi0
July 11, 2007, 07:24 AM
I don't see this becoming a typical shounen fighting manga heh. I think it's pretty clever for a shounen series, and the story is much more mystery/adventure driven from what I can see. I can honestly say that I enjoyed it more than HnC's first chapter.

Maxy Barnard
July 11, 2007, 12:07 PM
well i'm gonna take my problem's with the series with a touch of salt........ thats not the right phrase. damn.

either way, if the name is indeed the right wordplay, and we do see him go into the world..... then it has unlimited potential.

as long as the art sorts itself out some

Sulimo
July 11, 2007, 12:16 PM
I actually like the art, although having character's heads stick out in front of the bars looks rather silly on some pages.
And it's a manga with fencing weapons instead of katana, don't see those very much ^^ (Although I'm willing to bet that there will be a katana at one point in time, but meh)

JoJoJO
July 11, 2007, 09:53 PM
I enjoy this new series I hope he get's out of the basement in a couple of chapter otherwise this manga will get boring.

Aladar
July 12, 2007, 06:51 AM
I enjoy this new series I hope he get's out of the basement in a couple of chapter otherwise this manga will get boring.

Well.. last two lines tells you that he will get out.. :)

Koen
July 13, 2007, 06:04 PM
Well.. last two lines tells you that he will get out.. :)

indeed, and this could be original. Why not having a mistery shounen serie instead of the action ones we always get
[hr]
chapter 02, again awesome how he forced someone to get information. This one really has potential...

kadodo
July 14, 2007, 10:50 AM
I liked the first chapter of this manga so far. It does not look like that there will be any big fighting scenes but you never know.

Anyways, I think Belmonde rocks, his powers are extraordinary. His dad was a noble and the mom was a witch. Based on what I see so far, Belmonde dresses like a noble and he has powers to make me believe that he is a decendent of the witch bloodline. But he's never left the basement? That is just crazy I believe...

It also seems that he gets the truth out of somebody when they about to collapse and he just reads inside your mind. Personally, I thought this was very impressive (almost like a Sharingan XD)

At the end of chapter 1, it said that something will make him go in the outside world, I cannot wait to see when that happens.

The story is quite amuzing for now but some of the art style could be better I think.

Added Spoiler tag

Sulimo
July 14, 2007, 04:39 PM
I just love it how Shien annoys Roland every chapter :) It's made of win and cookies.

Maxy Barnard
July 15, 2007, 04:30 AM
okay, chapter 2 seems to both look better and maintain the plot style, with a nice chunk of neuro-esque darkness to it. it's certainly improving, even if the substance for a large chapter felt all too short

magictos
July 15, 2007, 06:04 AM
this manga seems to be so exciting.. I'm gonna check it soon I guess.. thanks for bringing up this manga..

LongShot
July 15, 2007, 11:49 AM
so I read the 2 chapters and I like it....lets see what happens when he gets out of "his world"

Raijatsu
July 15, 2007, 12:05 PM
this series is really great :D
reminds me of early yu-gi-oh with destiny duels and punishments (the only part I liked about this series at all) ^^

I wonder if the torture will get even more cruel, that first chapter really shocked me and thi 2nd made it even worse.

Velvet_Rain_Dropz
July 16, 2007, 01:30 AM
I think this series is quiet good! The torture method he use is both funny and cruel.. :p

lommm
July 17, 2007, 05:02 AM
it's a strange juxtaposition the mangaka forces on us.

he makes torture entertaining. but i'm ambivalent about it (in the truest sense of the word). at the same time, i smile and i cringe. i feel like it's so clever, inventive and hilarious, yet at the same time it's so cruel, twisted and lacking in a 'proper' moral/ethical mode of thought.

it's odd, but because of all the asides and thought bubbles, i feel that it will be better when it becomes an anime. it's kind of like hayate no goku. very funny as a manga, but the jokes work much better when they're said out loud.

kanpyo7
July 23, 2007, 02:38 PM
It seems interesting, it has the potential to become a huge series. But I hope that this boring torture arc ends soon, when he gets out of his world I can see this becoming a story with great plot and fight scenes as well! If this arc goes on much longer though, I'll lose my interest in this series...

craziii
July 23, 2007, 11:05 PM
I am curious as to how he will react when he finally get out of that basement, since he said what he said in chapter 2. from the notes by the mangaka, he will get out, that is the plotline, he will get out of the basement and wreck havoc? or helping the cardinal?

Silver_Sea
July 24, 2007, 07:40 AM
Hi there, I missed reading Belmonde 3 this weekend...does anyone know where I can read it in chinese?

It wasn't there at jojohot.com.

Any ideas? Thanks!:D

zindryr
July 24, 2007, 01:00 PM
I, for one, hope that Belmonde never leaves the dungeon and this doesn't turn into generic fighting shounen 23452. I've actually been enjoying this so far. It's a good leap from the standard shounen series plot, not to mention I like seeing what new things Belmonde can manage to do with his sword.

If this does turn into a generic fighting shounen I'll probably stop reading it.

Koen
July 24, 2007, 02:10 PM
I, for one, hope that Belmonde never leaves the dungeon and this doesn't turn into generic fighting shounen 23452. I've actually been enjoying this so far. It's a good leap from the standard shounen series plot, not to mention I like seeing what new things Belmonde can manage to do with his sword.

If this does turn into a generic fighting shounen I'll probably stop reading it.

I don't think that it'll become a generic figthing shounen. But leaving him in a dungeon will be as bad for it's poularity as being a generic fighting shounen.

I somehow hope and have regards for it becoming a mistery shounen. Maybe with unsolved cases and misteries making belmonde coming out of his dungeons

Silver_Sea
July 26, 2007, 09:00 AM
It seems like I don't have to worry about Chinese RAWs now, thanks to shrimpy XD.

I find Belmonde quite flashy and entertaining, I'm not sickened by the torture, really, since Belmonde's goal isn't really sadistic, he's after the moment of "ouvrir" when the prisoner becomes willing to confess. I think even if he leaves the dungeon, the story will begin and end in his little 6m x 6m x 6m torture chamber, but this time he may be the one sitting in the chair getting broken down. XD;;; role-reversal.

Actually, I'm kinda reminded of Akagi, with everything happening around the little mahjong table, Belmonde is just as crazy as Akagi tho they both look calm on the surface.
I think we can also be prepared to be entertained by some esoteric witchcraft/neil gaiman stuff. I seem to remember some wierd historian/narrator guy at the start huh...

And yeah, the Roland - Belmonde gags are just too funny. ^^

magictos
July 27, 2007, 08:04 PM
just wondering.. does anyone know if there is belmonde this week?

Koen
July 28, 2007, 07:02 AM
just wondering.. does anyone know if there is belmonde this week?

Yes only d.gray-man is absent. So I don't see any reasons for belmonde not being in this issue. A delay (like sket dance) is highly possible

Nami
July 28, 2007, 09:13 AM
Yes, same as what koenosaki says, Belmonde will be a bit late, so just hang around ^^

I like all the first 3 chapters so far. Like silver_sea, the torture part don't really get to me, i am more humoured than anything else. And I actually look forward to see a longer chapter each time to see more 'torture' :kukuku

LongShot
July 28, 2007, 06:52 PM
well, I would say the same as Nami and Silver_Sea...but I'm waiting for seeing the reason Belmonde will go out of his world cuz what happen after that will decide the way(and duration) of this series

kaloo
August 09, 2007, 09:55 AM
So Belmonde certainly likes to draw naked ladies, doesn't he?

Anyways this week's chapter was pretty good, I'm kinda freaked out by the coming rat torture on the sliced up guy... I mean that's just freaky.

Hyde
August 09, 2007, 12:10 PM
Funny :D

Koen
August 10, 2007, 08:48 AM
yeah, and this has the potential of becoming my favorite one.

I love it all the way, belmonde, the torture, the current arc - it's so addictive. I hope this one will be a long running one

Nami
August 29, 2007, 11:29 PM
Just looking at this current arc, the comments made by Belmonde on the twins shows how much he knows of the world outside. Maybe being cooped up there can actually end up his disadvantage, if he ever ventured outside. Oh, but the spats between Chloe and the young girl is certainly amusing :p

Koen
August 30, 2007, 04:06 AM
Just looking at this current arc, the comments made by Belmonde on the twins shows how much he knows of the world outside.

What do you exactly mean: didn't see any translation?

magictos
August 31, 2007, 05:07 PM
are you talking about the part where Belmonde said that he shouldn't have been known by the outside world? that his existence is basically a top secret kind of thing?

Maxy Barnard
September 01, 2007, 01:51 PM
no i think he means that whole 'am i seeing double' thing

magictos
September 01, 2007, 05:53 PM
oh.. that makes more sense lol

Daidoji_Tangen
September 06, 2007, 11:59 AM
I'm loving this series. I think he'll be forced to flee when he meets the leader, along with Roland, Chole, Georges, Celine, and maybe Abbot Andre and Camus.

I'm curious about the time frame.

Belmonde might wind up taking part in various rebellions (for or against the king) and/or the 30 Years War. Also, if it's later, Le Masque might be the prisoner known as the "Man in the Iron Mask." Who was a real person, though his idenity is lost to history.

Koen
September 06, 2007, 01:01 PM
well latest chapter was very good, and it seems that belmonde has weaknessess after all

LongShot
September 06, 2007, 03:08 PM
great chap....and getting better each week

this week's(chapter 8) last pag is something really unexpected

Ramza
September 06, 2007, 03:45 PM
according to this...
http://community.livejournal.com/weeklyjump/53721.html

belmonde is ending on issue 48 :(

Koen
September 07, 2007, 05:54 AM
according to this...
http://community.livejournal.com/weeklyjump/53721.html

belmonde is ending on issue 48 :(

Well I say: just wait till things are official, but if so -> at least the author has a way to end the masked guy arc on a decent way...

But I hope this is unofficial news

~Lilium~
September 07, 2007, 09:59 AM
it's pretty interesting so far. i like chloe.... :D hahhaha

but his arm...! :darn i wonder if he'll reconnect it with magic or something...

Sulimo
September 07, 2007, 10:29 AM
ah well, if it ends I fear I'll have to break something, it has more potential than your average "Zomg ninjas and pirates and samurai and cookies" shounen manga.
Meh, who needs their arms anyway, Belmonde's hax enough to equip his sable with his foot.

Koen
September 07, 2007, 11:04 AM
it's pretty interesting so far. i like chloe.... :D hahhaha

but his arm...! :darn i wonder if he'll reconnect it with magic or something...

Why spoiler tags if this a chapter discussion thread

Well I think it's maybe one of the last magic tricks belmonde has. Maybe he's making everyone believe his arm is cut off

Daidoji_Tangen
September 07, 2007, 12:16 PM
I could see him reattaching it with his sword. Kinda reverse of what he normally does.

zindryr
September 07, 2007, 01:50 PM
You guys are missing something. I think it's trying to show off that the other guy has a sword similar to that of Belmonde's own. Did you see any blood when the arm was severed? Not a drop. If I had to guess, this guy probably has the Tuesday sword, Mardi.

Which also means the Belmonde can just pick the arm up and reattach it.

Ramza
September 07, 2007, 04:24 PM
am i the only one that wants his arm to stay unattached forever...that would lead to a better plotline

magictos
September 08, 2007, 03:42 AM
a better plotline? something like berserk? XD

(guts did lose his arm right? it's been a while since i read berserk, sorry if it's wrong)

Koen
September 08, 2007, 05:34 AM
:D I was so right: it was a trick of belmonde. He's so cool...

But the most suprising thing: the real ennemy, le masque :o

kadodo
September 08, 2007, 08:49 AM
That was such an awesome chapter! Even though I did not understand none of it but I do understand that Georges does not like Belmonde.

LongShot
September 08, 2007, 11:59 PM
this last chapter was weird....but at the same time so damn cool xD

JoJoJO
September 09, 2007, 08:08 AM
The last chapter throw me for a loop, why George why

Raijatsu
September 09, 2007, 08:12 AM
the last chapter (there is one missing right?) was awesome and so unpredictable

can't wait for georges reason for all that

Koen
September 09, 2007, 08:32 AM
the last chapter (there is one missing right?) was awesome and so unpredictable

can't wait for georges reason for all that

Yeah I wonder why? Maybe it has to do with his christianity and that he believes that witches are pure evil. So maybe georges doesn't like the fact that belmonde has his place in french society

LongShot
September 09, 2007, 11:12 AM
I don't think so Koenosaki....remember when Le masque/George appeared? I don't remember well but he said something like "Belmonde, now you gonna pay for everything you did to me!"...so, imo, it's a personal reason

Koen
September 09, 2007, 11:29 AM
I don't think so Koenosaki....remember when Le masque/George appeared? I don't remember well but he said something like "Belmonde, now you gonna pay for everything you did to me!"...so, imo, it's a personal reason

And where did I say that

shrimpy
September 09, 2007, 12:32 PM
simple - It's because belmonde won't finish his plate, he's always leaving the carrots

Sulimo
September 09, 2007, 01:29 PM
simple - It's because belmonde won't finish his plate, he's always leaving the carrots
"YOU SHOULD HAVE EATEN YOUR VEGETABLES! FUFUFUFUFUFU!"
"Georges, wtf?"

xi0
September 09, 2007, 02:48 PM
I think that it should have been more obvious that Georges was the culprit. Both characters appeared around the same time if I remember correctly. Regardless, this chapter was quite good.

Daidoji_Tangen
September 10, 2007, 11:52 AM
The last chapter throw me for a loop, why George why

Yeah. He was tied with my Belmonde as my favorite charter.

Of course, he still might be.

I think that it should have been more obvious that Georges was the culprit. Both characters appeared around the same time if I remember correctly. Regardless, this chapter was quite good.

That's the funny thing about hindsight.

Not to mention that Georges is one of the only people who know about him and his abilities.

EDIT: I was looking back to see if there was any more evidence of it being Georges.

Belmonde even asks him if he is Le Masque in Chapter 6. *slaps head* I think the author had alot of fun putting that scene in there (since s/he said it directly).

Also, Le Masque seemed to figure his crew would lose, because he talked about killing Belmonde himself.

Koen
September 10, 2007, 02:19 PM
EDIT: I was looking back to see if there was any more evidence of it being Georges.

Belmonde even asks him if he is Le Masque in Chapter 6. *slaps head* I think the author had alot of fun putting that scene in there (since s/he said it directly).

Are you serious? I don't even remember it... :D funny

Daidoji_Tangen
September 10, 2007, 06:16 PM
Are you serious? I don't even remember it... :D funny

Chapter 6. But it's played as a comedic scene. I laughed and thought nothing of it. Talk about hiding in plain sight.

Kira666
September 12, 2007, 01:19 PM
Also, Le Masque seemed to figure his crew would lose, because he talked about killing Belmonde himself.

I think Georges used the murderers to weaken Belmonde, his ability should have an use limit.

Raijatsu
September 12, 2007, 01:29 PM
all this speculation... can't wait for the next chapter. why did he help him against the twins anyway? Belmonde could have died there already. Mayb he's a whitch hunter or simply hates him because of his attitude....

Daidoji_Tangen
September 18, 2007, 12:49 PM
all this speculation... can't wait for the next chapter. why did he help him against the twins anyway? Belmonde could have died there already. Mayb he's a whitch hunter or simply hates him because of his attitude....

He thought Belmonde could have beaten them, and he had to bide his time.

It seems to be a personal reason.

LongShot
September 18, 2007, 04:08 PM
so there was no chapter last week or is just late?

Nami
September 18, 2007, 09:29 PM
Hmm....I think is late. :)

Obxist
September 21, 2007, 02:08 PM
is it true that belmonde will end ? how many chapters again ? and is it looks a good end ? i dont really looking at belmonde but i want to read it later,..

Koen
September 21, 2007, 05:21 PM
is it true that belmonde will end ? how many chapters again ? and is it looks a good end ? i dont really looking at belmonde but i want to read it later,..

Well it is said... But who knows it might get more popularity

magictos
October 11, 2007, 05:11 AM
yea.. i've also heard rumours that it's gonna end soon.. what a pity huh.. it's such a great series.. frankly i don't know how they gonna end it anytime soon with the latest developments of the story

ssjohn
October 23, 2007, 08:04 AM
Hey can a MOD copy/paste whats in the spoilers for this post (Download links) and put them in the front post? when you do the drop down thing on the left side of the page looking for d/l links it comes to here but there are no links >_< *i was hunting for them lol*

so i made a list :-)

Chapter 1 (Boobgroppers)

http://rapidshare.com/files/42133092/_BG__Le_Visiteur_001.rar
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LOV6QDPE
http://www.4shared.com/file/19581513/5610d83f/_BG__Le_Visiteur_001.html
http://www.sendspace.com/file/oa8nc2

Chapter 2 (Aladar)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/yehyn7

Chapter 3 (Boobgroppers)

http://rapidshare.com/files/45056773/_BG_Le_Visiteur_003.rar

Chapter 4 (boobgroppers)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vc3ka4

Chapter 5 (Boobgroppers)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/6262cr

Chapter 6 (boobgroppers)

http://rapidshare.com/files/50880612/_BG_Belmonde_06.rar

Chapter 7 (Lavos)

http://www.mangaupdates.com/releases.html?act=dl&id=37213

Chapter 8 (boobgroppers)

http://rapidshare.com/files/53868044/_BG_Belmonde_le_VisiteuR_ch008.zip

Chapter 9 (Boredom)

http://www.mediafire.com/?6z2yz9hcjwz

Chapter 10 (boobgroppers)

http://www.mangaupdates.com/releases.html?act=dl&id=38221

Chapter 11 (Cowbouy1)

http://rapidshare.com/files/58668262/Belmonde_11_MQ_by_Cowbouy1.zip

Chapter 12 (Lavos)

http://rapidshare.com/files/61732329/Belmonde_ch12.rar.html

Chapter 13 (Lavos)
http://rapidshare.com/files/61889846/Belmonde_ch13.rar.html

Chapter 14 (Boredom)
http://rapidshare.com/files/64445633/belmonde_c14_boredom_.rar

Anyways i havent kept up with this series hopefully will this week ;-)

kadodo
October 23, 2007, 05:28 PM
well, to tell the truth, it doesn't look like there are lots of enemies and I have a feeling that it might end as when Belmonde gets his eye back.

ssjohn
October 26, 2007, 09:07 AM
I am caught up now and i have to say i don't see the series running much longer heck i am shocked it ran as long as it did lol

hai_Priesty
October 30, 2007, 09:09 PM
Originally Posted by Obxist

(Hi this is my first time posting here!)
Yes from yesterday's Japan forums it looks like it will be "terminated" together with P2 and Hunter X Hunter (will for hunter it looks like the author wants to rest again.).

The Japanese forums thread is
http://ex21.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/wcomic/1193579488/
(Post 409 of the 1001)

According to the 2-channelers the person who said it is believed to be from Shueisha.

....Belmonde is the second fav manga....... T_T

According to th e normal time schedule of Shonen Jump Sensei has 4-7 weeks left to wrap up the story. (But I am hoping for the 1% chance that the rumour is not true....) In that case Belmonde would have 19 - 22 chapters total.

Yes a lot of people seem to said (2ch) that Belmonde had a poor timing resulting it being cut when it just start to get interesting.... T_T

xi0
October 31, 2007, 12:12 AM
Rumors are still rumors, but yeah it would suck if it was dropped.

Although I have to say that I enjoyed it more when it was more about Belmonde interrogating people and the slapstick element it had is sort of waning.

Koen
November 03, 2007, 04:38 AM
Well I somehow believe this is true, though the info about HxH was common known. It said itself that there was only goingt to be 10 chapters (so might be that this is still a gossip)

Crude
November 03, 2007, 06:45 AM
I hope it's only gossip. Just imagine how Belmonde would become if it ran longer!

xi0
November 04, 2007, 02:39 AM
Chapter 17 was pretty good. It'll be interesting to see who the other faction leaders are, and what sort of "Sword of Creation" they possess.

Nami
November 09, 2007, 05:14 AM
I hope it's only gossip
Seems like its only gossip, cos Belmonde is still appearing in the upcoming Jump Issue No. 50, and not ending at 49 as speculated, though it may also be a short series?

And for those who love the series, you will be interested to know that there is a tank for this! :tem
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c152/pandoraliz/MH/Belmondetank.jpg

Sulimo
November 12, 2007, 04:14 PM
Oeh, any idea if there's a download link for it or something? Would like to do some of the terrible quality earlier chapters of BG in a somewhat higher one ^^

Koen
November 12, 2007, 04:37 PM
Come on, japanese people, get this higher in the ToC -> This manga is really awesome

Maxy Barnard
November 14, 2007, 04:02 PM
check the toc. its over next week

Raijatsu
November 14, 2007, 04:19 PM
that is bad... I really liked that series although I had the feeling it was meant to be short

shinigamikender
November 15, 2007, 12:32 PM
Yeah, I'll definitely miss it, though.

Koen
November 16, 2007, 03:36 PM
At least an author who showed what great things he had in mind with belmonde. At least an author making an (unended) end -> though this makes me feel sad

Raijatsu
November 17, 2007, 06:36 AM
wow I never expected this to happen....D'Artangan and Belluchi teaming up
damn you SJ readers! This manga would have been so awesome now!!!
But I guess we have no rights because we don't buy it

hai_Priesty
November 17, 2007, 10:30 AM
.....T_T.
After I skipped coming here due to last leg of examination, and I finally come on the week of ENDING !? T_T

...Wait, is it 100% ending?
I am saying that because,

1) Very often, Shonen Jump Mangas that come to end aruptly may get a chance of one more chapter for story completion in Jump's quarterly Akamaru Jump. AND THE NEXT AKAMARU ISSUE IS DEC 2007. We may (althought probably may not) get a 30+ pages of following, like a epilogue of Belmonde if Shueisha deemed that enough readers want more of Bel.

2) Volume 1 id 7 chapters. Are we sure the last 12 chpts can fit into volume 2?
From what I count, if Shouei sensei has A short story, (most likely the original draft of Belmonde LevisiteuR, ベルモンドの拷問百景), a epilogue, and 12 chapters, plus his omake manga like the one we found in Volume 1, it fits snugly into 3 Volumes.

I remember a few of my favourite manga put the final word "END" in Shonen jump, but to be found elsewhere again at

1)Extras in Akamaru (eg. Pretty Face) or
2) have another Arc in another magazine owned by Shueisha (Yugioh R debuted in V-Jump one month after Yugioh ended in Jump in 2004.)

...Mere speculations though. Or even wishing.....
But it isn't over until sensei put the final ink into the last manga volume.

(And not to mention, Belmonde would have excellent stuff to put in 30 pages.)

xi0
November 17, 2007, 03:04 PM
You must own Volume 1 if you know there's an omake manga in it, since to the best of my knowledge, scans of volume 1 aren't out yet.

hai_Priesty
November 18, 2007, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by xi0

You must own Volume 1 if you know there's an omake manga in it, since to the best of my knowledge, scans of volume 1 aren't out yet.

I wanted to urge people that can afford to pay USD $3.45 / JPY 390 to buy it and see for themselves, ^_^; (Your purchase may really determine if Shouei sensei has a second chance in Jump!) but here it is:

Omake Manga Belmonde's Confession Room
Scene 1 : Roland
http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/3/0/3/0/4/webimg/85044872_o.jpg

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/0/3/0/3/0/4/webimg/85044884_o.jpg

There are a mini-cuts after each chapter and if you have spare money and liked the manga, Onegaishimasu.

Originally posted by koenosaki At least an author who showed what great things he had in mind with belmonde. At least an author making an (unended) end -> though this makes me feel sad

Yeah, just imagine if it can go for even 6 more chapters. T_T

Just imagine if the story starts at Chapter 1 as an adventure of Bel-sama, a half-witch ex-inquistor, teamed D'Artangan, the Hero of the Nation, to search for the Forbidden powers to rescue the Kindom.

...........Sounds like Jump will give the story lots of time. T_T

Didn't know I can get THIS sad over a story I have only known for 5 months.

shrimpy
November 20, 2007, 02:47 PM
added the omake to ch19's translation

mrhappy560
December 02, 2007, 05:50 PM
Wow i did not like the ending. D'argeten (sp) has all this hate, steals some guys EYEBALL, and then just decides "oh lets team up because my thinking has always been wrong! there must be someway to save the king other than killing him! i just never even considered that possibility before belmonde suggested it!" -__- man i really liked this series too. oh well. It was good while it lasted

Nelieru Tu
June 21, 2009, 11:22 AM
WHAAAAAA?

Why the heck does it stop at chapter 19 ??!?

T.T

And I wanted to see Belmonde collect all of the swords of creation, and I wanted to know who of d'Artagnan and Belmonde would win, and I wanted to see the fight between Georges and Belmonde *cries*

Elyon A. Luna
June 21, 2009, 04:09 PM
Let me guess...

¿Cancelled?

I'm still going to read it. At times like this I'm reminded of Asklepios :darn

Edit: Completed reading. Man, what an awesome... snack. I feel like I missed the main course. There was so much that could've happened from there on.

Oh...

Maxy Barnard
June 27, 2009, 03:18 PM
it was cancelled and awful past the initial couple of chapters. I'll never understand people's appreciation of the train crash it became

Crude
June 27, 2009, 05:21 PM
It's concept was interesting, but I think it could've been pulled off a lot better. The art also needed some work. Hope to see the author working on another series soon though.