PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Bleach 284 Discussion

bax
July 13, 2007, 04:10 PM
The RAW for the new chapter 283 is out and can be found in the RTS HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15311).

The fight doesn't look like it will be stopping any time soon, so make your predictions here as to what will happen next week.

taimoor2
July 13, 2007, 09:26 PM
The fight is over. Ichigo will win and in the next chapter we will learn how ichigo got his powers(I already have a good huntch. I think he was not accepting his hollow form because of the fear his friends will reject him). The moment ichigo said I cannot let you hurt me anymore, the fight was over.

kazamakj
July 13, 2007, 09:28 PM
And now Ichigo wins out of the blue. Stopping Grimmjaw with one hand and then cutting him in half from close range.

Haiz its werid. After being whooped for periods of the fight as Nell said then now he beats grimmjaw with little effort. Although it does look like ichigo is slowly turning in his White Hollow version. (Looking at his totally black eyes)

Predictions post fight conclusions. Explanations of why Orihime went over to the dark side. Grimmjaw lamenting about losing again. Nell crying her (this still shocks me) eyes out and blubbering. Ichigo fainting again or he explains why he's stronger and how he discovered the method of using the mask properly.

Caspis Sinclair
July 13, 2007, 10:29 PM
I don't think that slash was enough to finish Grimmjow...

He's definitely hurt pretty badly (perhaps his pride more than anything) but I think he still has a fair bit of fight left in him.

But...

I the fight between them will probably be finished one way or another next chapter, because Ulquiorra is probably going to break out of his prison sooner than Grimmjow anticipated. Maybe not... but I have a feeling that SOMEONE is going to interrupt the fight soon.

aznpandaby
July 13, 2007, 11:20 PM
The fight is over. Ichigo will win and in the next chapter we will learn how ichigo got his powers(I already have a good huntch. I think he was not accepting his hollow form because of the fear his friends will reject him). The moment ichigo said I cannot let you hurt me anymore, the fight was over.

Yeah... Without a doubt, that fight was over, though I am kinda wondering would the mask get upgraded again in the end of the fight.

Silhouette
July 13, 2007, 11:23 PM
GJ may not die but he won't be able to fight any longer and he won't get treatment cuz a psycho like him will just start a fight all over again...yeah he will be left alone...well Maybe Nell will spit on him

More than one vizard will appear while Ichigo and Orihime look for the fallen heros to save them.

mokney
July 14, 2007, 01:13 AM
ulquiorra will come out when GJ is defeated but he will let them go.

Just a thought

2ndKurono
July 14, 2007, 02:10 AM
the fight is good,realy good they both give verything they got,and it wont stop soon i think but i cant imagine seein it in anime,how this fight will collide.Oh and i slowly am falling in love with Orihime.

yes Inoue activated some power in Ichi as i thought,well next chap is like this Ichigo continues to fight GJ maybe even wins,but GJ wont die,he will help them and then Orihime heals him and Ulqi shows up and Panntera vs Ulq will begin.

mokney
July 14, 2007, 02:37 AM
Grimjoww is heading the zaraki direction, in that he sees him as a reason to get stronger and they fight. In fact im kinda hoping on 2 things for the future. Either Gj fights zaraki or Noitora fights Zaraki. all 3 are the same.

Next chapter is probably the end of the fight and the beginning of their search and rescue mission.

spy117
July 14, 2007, 02:55 AM
Whatever happens I just want this fight to end in the next chapter. I think it has been going on for too long. For many weeks I've been waiting for the next chapter but all I saw was some talking some moves then a text saying what will happen next? will ichigo survive this hit, will he win blah blah blah.
I think this fight was way too longer than any other fight that included other characters. What I want to know is this: Is sado alive? if he is, then why :D how can he survive a direct hit that crushed his shield from an espada?

Suzumushi
July 14, 2007, 03:01 AM
Grimmjaw is finished! That last picture was just too aesthetic :)
I hope, he isn't dead, but for now, it would be better for him to take a regenerating nap.

Marcius
July 14, 2007, 03:04 AM
I think that Ichigo is going to crush Grimm in this chapter. Then we´ll probably see some conversation between Ichigo and Innoue. And maybe at the end Ulquiora will return. That´s just my prediction:darn

spy117
July 14, 2007, 03:10 AM
if ulqiorra will return I am afraid of another long long figthing sequence

Inevitable_Exit
July 14, 2007, 04:34 AM
The fight is over. Ichigo will win and in the next chapter we will learn how ichigo got his powers(I already have a good huntch. I think he was not accepting his hollow form because of the fear his friends will reject him). The moment ichigo said I cannot let you hurt me anymore, the fight was over. Couldn't have said it better. I think Ichigo has had the power all along but he was afraid what his friends would think. Now that he has Orihime's approval he is letting it all go. GG Grimmjow.

What would be hot would be Ulq breaking out early and Grim realizing his defeat offered to "hold him back" while they got Chad, Rukia etc. And Ulq decides to release to "finish everything quickly." Oh geez.

Although I dont see Ulq realeasing until WW. : (

mokney
July 14, 2007, 08:22 AM
cant do that Exit, because that was already played out with dondornii . I bet its gonna have ulquiorra come back AFTER the fight and he leaves grimjoww alive to pursue ichigo and orihime.

neomaster121
July 14, 2007, 09:22 AM
i think gj is dead and ulq will come back at the begining of the chapter. I think he will then see gj state and look at the injured ichigo saying, "Well it seems i was wrong, get out of here while u can still breath and take your friends with you" orhime will then move towards ichigo but he will stop her. saying that he will allow thme to leave but since hes been ordered to look after inoue then he won't let her go. Ichigo will try something but inoue will stop him and he will accept it knowing hes got time on his side when he gets back to train and get even stronger. Think ulq will let inoue heal his friends before he lets them go.

kboy
July 14, 2007, 11:17 AM
hm... i think gj dies, for sure

then i think theres going to be an explaintion of some of the stuffs thats happened and we don't know about.

gold349
July 14, 2007, 11:48 AM
Grimmjaw is finished! That last picture was just too aesthetic :)
I hope, he isn't dead, but for now, it would be better for him to take a regenerating nap.

I think that Ichigo is going to crush Grimm in this chapter. Then we´ll probably see some conversation between Ichigo and Innoue. And maybe at the end Ulquiora will return. That´s just my prediction:darn

Gj has definatly bit the dust, for all those who want him really badly to join Ichigo's crew then it aint happening Ichigo has given him the last rites "you dont hurt anymore" and with the final blow its over for Gj as any serios dangour to ichigo or any of his friends.
Ulquara came to deal with two issues bring back Inhoe on Aizens orders and to deal with any obstacles in the way namely Gj if he resisted, as soon as Gj attacked Ulquara he was on Aizens hit list and he became one of the problems concerning Heuco Mondo. I personally think as soon as he went against Ulquara he was out of the favour of Aizen and the espada.He has acted in his own intrests and selficously so has got himself killed. I cannot see Halibel coming to his help or any other espada due to him turning on one of there own, I cannot see Inhoe tending to his wounds like before and Nell wouldnt waste even spit on him, Grimmjow Jaggerjack is defenetly a gonna.

in the next chapter we might have a small explanation why he was able to extend the time he can stay in the mask, I would think that SS has sent some backup to Heuco Mondo, SS is aware of shinigammi are awol in heuco mondo, we might get to see who it is, i think tht SS will save Ruqia mabybe Bakyaia and also chad,Aizen will send the retrievel squad to get GJ's body,Ulquara will braek out of prison and message will be sent to all espada notifieying them of GJ death.

hasoon87
July 14, 2007, 02:14 PM
@gold349

eI dont think Gj is in the bad books with aizen just yet, recall when he owned lopi and got back his 6th spot, wouldnt that be considered acting in his own interests and turning on (and killing) one of the espada? I think that its normal for the espada to have little quarells / battles and even killing each other sometimes to gain rank (how else are you suppose to get into the espada?) just like GJ did, given that he was 6th before and all that. Just my two cents there. Although I wont deny that Uli will be pissed once he gets out, even if it isnt under Aizens orders, he'll wanna get some good ol cold ass revenge on GJ. Too bad Gj might not be there :P

I dont think Kubo is gonna dedicate any chapter space to explain ichigo's new strength/ the time thing. its pretty obvious that from getting owned by uli, he came to realize that he needed to have the will to fight, embrace his hollow side and to enjoy fighting. and after the new resolve he has got from what orihime said, i think that going back to explain wat happened would just be redundent.

Probably a conclusion to wats going on with ichigo and Gj and maybe (hopefully and finally) and update on the two fallen comrades and the two yet to get owned comrades.

chrisb3
July 14, 2007, 02:28 PM
I am convinced that Ulquorria will kill Grimjow.
The question is whether Ichigo will defeat GJ before that happens.

All_Wo
July 14, 2007, 04:51 PM
Wooo! my first post ! Seems to me like grim is done or it would ruin the i cant let you hurt me thing but if grim can still fight Im pretty sure ichigo would beat him down hard .ichigo is going to have to get some healing done before ulq shows up or hes toast but it would be wierd to see another ichigo vs. ulq fight again so soon.

yowatsgood
July 14, 2007, 06:09 PM
i think that Grimmjow will lose the battle of course, but i'm not sure if he will slip alive or die. i can see him accept his loss, then Ulquiorra comes back. then Grimmjow could hold off Ulquiorra while Ichigo and his friends try to leave. i think this could happen because i have a feeling that Ulquiorra will be pissed off, and Grimmjow won't have time to think about getting back at Ichigo after he loses. Ichigo will have already proved that he is stronger. this will mean that his business for now is over until Ulqiorra is out of his way. i don't think Ulquiorra will accept what happened, so it will be a forced fight. i can see Ulquiorra being the one to kill Grimmjow. it would be a disappointing part in the story, but it seems probable.

ShinobiWrath
July 14, 2007, 11:43 PM
i think gj is dead and ulq will come back at the begining of the chapter. I think he will then see gj state and look at the injured ichigo saying, "Well it seems i was wrong, get out of here while u can still breath and take your friends with you" orhime will then move towards ichigo but he will stop her. saying that he will allow thme to leave but since hes been ordered to look after inoue then he won't let her go. Ichigo will try something but inoue will stop him and he will accept it knowing hes got time on his side when he gets back to train and get even stronger. Think ulq will let inoue heal his friends before he lets them go.

Can you read minds because that's exactly what i was thinking. Orihime will not go back despit GJ's defeat and I don't think ichigo will necessarily kill GJ but rather Injure him very, very badly. Remember that this fight was meant to prove who was the strongest between the two according to GJ whose earnest was to kill Ichigo. Maybe Ichigo doesn't feel he needs to kill GJ to prove he's stronger. i think after this he'll learn not to F**k with Ichigo anymore and maybe accompany him in his battle with Aizen. he would be a great asset to the team though I feel his reluctant cooperation would affect thier chances at winning swiftly.

Ukun
July 15, 2007, 12:46 AM
Based on previous chapters, I believe that GJ is in fact not dead, but close to it, like when Ichigo fought Dordonii. I think Ulquiorra won't come back until the end of the chapter, because GJ estimated two hours, and it's been what? 10 minutes? 20 at the most, unless Kubo is fast forwarding during the fight, only showing the good stuff. But like other chapters, I think this next chapter will not involve Ichigo/GJ/Orihime at all, but in fact go back to either Rukia/Chad and/or Renji and Ishida. Kubo doesn't seem to like to show the conclusion to epic fights until several chapters later, although this is by far the best one yet.

But getting back to GJ loosing, since he's lost, Aizen will see him as useless and send out the Exquisitorias(sp?) to dispatch of him. After that it's all up in the air, since Halibel and her Fraccìon are watching the fight, though I doubt she'll interfere, but she might take Orihime away, back to Aizen.

gold349
July 15, 2007, 05:32 AM
Can you read minds because that's exactly what i was thinking. Orihime will not go back despit GJ's defeat and I don't think ichigo will necessarily kill GJ but rather Injure him very, very badly. Remember that this fight was meant to prove who was the strongest between the two according to GJ whose earnest was to kill Ichigo. Maybe Ichigo doesn't feel he needs to kill GJ to prove he's stronger. i think after this he'll learn not to F**k with Ichigo anymore and maybe accompany him in his battle with Aizen. he would be a great asset to the team though I feel his reluctant cooperation would affect thier chances at winning swiftly.

i think Orihime will not stay behind in heuco mondo, in the last chaptr she thinks back to why she made that decision (in order to protect her friends) she finaly releasied and e she expresess this that she made the wrong decision because of her comeing here her freinds have all got hurt carrying out a rescue mission. it will be more because of her emotions rather than the right descion she will go with them(she will go back if they go back, she will stay if they stay), i think she knows her staying there will put other friends in mortal dangour

cacwoody
July 15, 2007, 06:07 AM
I think the majority of you are wrong. Ichigo didnt get power boost because he was holding back so as not to upset his friends. He gained the boost because he finally remembered why he came to Hueco Mundo in the first place...to save Orihime. Grimmjaw had been screwing with his mind since the beginning of the fight on that matter. Ichigp's realized that he CAN'T lose...plus for laughs. Tatsuki told Ichigo that shed kill him if he made Orihime cry....right? Also, Grimmjaw wont die for sure. For one Ichigo doesn't kill people and secondly, I dont think Kubo would have Ulquiora kill him off.....my thoughts. And on the matter of Perfect Shinigami/Hollow/Vaizard. Well its true no matter how you look at it. He might not be now...but he for SURE will be eventually. I mean youd need that much power to defeat Aizen in the end. And hes struggling with #6...ummmm yah im done i guess...:oh

BlitzRonin
July 15, 2007, 06:27 PM
Ulq...the Byakuya of the Arrancar will have to discipline Grimmjow the Renji of the Arrancar.... after he escapes.

farseerdk
July 15, 2007, 08:19 PM
Anyone besides me see Ichigo going to land the finishing blow to a defeated GJ and Inoue tells him to stop and we get the something like "where did the ichigo i used to know go?" kinda speech and then GJ tells Ichigo to finish him and does his little speech about how weak he is because he still has these emotions etc etc..? Ichigo will be in indecision and then the chapter will end with ulq appearing behind ichigo.

ShinobiWrath
July 15, 2007, 09:46 PM
i think Orihime will not stay behind in heuco mondo, in the last chaptr she thinks back to why she made that decision (in order to protect her friends) she finaly releasied and e she expresess this that she made the wrong decision because of her comeing here her freinds have all got hurt carrying out a rescue mission. it will be more because of her emotions rather than the right descion she will go with them(she will go back if they go back, she will stay if they stay), i think she knows her staying there will put other friends in mortal dangour

Going back would put her friends in more danger. One thing Orihime regrest is relying on Ichigo's protection and remiaining useless throughout each ordeal. i think orihime will make up her mind to protect her nakama and rely on her own abilities to escape Aizen's clutches and preserve her fallen friends. Who knows? Maybe Aizen and the espada will allow them to go back home unscathed. If Ichigo feels it is Orihime's will to stay he won't oppose her that will just give him a reason to become stronger so iu think she'll stay. Besides who wants a repeat of This arc?

Lord Rae
July 15, 2007, 11:24 PM
I'm pretty sure Aizen wouldn't mind letting them all go...except orihime... he needs her to try and destroy the hougyoku and in doing so unlock its true potential.

mokney
July 16, 2007, 01:51 AM
i reckon aizen will leave orihime but want ichigo. So he can use him to find out how he is getting stronger. Whats the point in making arrancar when you yourself can become absolutely stronger than everything. Im still clinging to the hope that gin is going to make an appearance again soon.

oluseun
July 16, 2007, 07:32 AM
i'm pretty new at this but i'll say this is what i think first of all this fight is far from over all we've just seen is a quick series moves or techniques i believe gj still has something insamely strong up his sleeve and we've yet to see the full extent of ichigo's growth in this battle secondly the increase in the amount of time he can hold the mask is due to the fact that he enjoys fighting especially with strong oponents not just because he wants to save inoue he and he's hollow's mentality are finally becoming one but gj is definetly not finished this is all i shall say

dudekunle
July 16, 2007, 10:00 AM
Hmmm, in my opinion, last chapter, after Ichigo saw Inoue's eyes, he lost his edge and his union broke. That's why his mask was cracking and weakening this week. So he stopped fighting at 100%. As for him stopping grim with one hand without a full mask, i think the vizard transformation is similar to captain hitsugya's bankai. the flowers on his bankai are a timer, he can still use his strongest techniques even with a fragment of the flower on, its just that the flower's deterioiration is at a constant rate. so i think as long as ichigo has a fragment of mask on, he's just as strong as with a full mask on. the only problem is that the less mask he has on, the more likely his powers will dissapear after the next strike.

PredatorNar
July 16, 2007, 06:20 PM
Ichigo will defeat Grimmjow some way, while Halibel remains unimpressed. Ichigo will continue on to find his comrades since he has, with the help of Grimmjow, completed the mission. Ulquiorra will be released soon after and then kill the weakened Grimmjow and then explain to Aizen that Grimmjow was a threat that needed to be taken out. Now, while Ichigo is leading Orihime and Nell to find his comrades, either Gin or Tousen will confront him.

For a long-term prediction, if someone else (like Kenpachi or Byakuya; preferably Kenpachi, who has learned his zanpakutohs name) shows up, then I don't see Ichigo and crew making it out of here alive. It would be boring if Ichigo randomly gets stronger time after time and beats every Espada along with Gin, Tousen and Aizen all by himself.

P.S. I think Yamamoto should come to Hueco Mundo, along with Shunsui & Ukitake and just pwn everything in sight. I really don't think as Espada can stand up to those 3 as they are superior captains.

ttxdragon
July 16, 2007, 06:35 PM
hmmmm.....

this might not be the best and most likely prediction,
and I don't know why, but somehow i expect Urahara to show up clapping, congratulating Ichigo and doing whatever he had planned (that which he mentioned after calling out to tatsuki&co).
Likely he'll have keigo and mizuiro carrying chad and rukia....
Whether Renji and Uryuu are with him, i can't really decide on which option i like better :/
somehow i would love to see more teamwork, maybe even having a kind of scene like this:
Urahara: "Inoue-san, could you please heal up Kurosaki-kun? He is still needed elsewhere..."
Orihime: "Ye-Yes." *heals ichigo*
Urahara: "Now, Kurosaki-kun..." *points into a direction* "that's the way to go, we will leave in 10min, be sure to be back by then"
*Ichigo leaves and Tatsuki follows*
Urahara: "I know you've been trailing us, whoever you are, you can show yourself."
*chapter ends*

As I said, I have no particular reason to believe this is remotely what will happen, but i just loved the idea of this...
starting a fight Urahara vs. Noitora and Ichigo (and maybe Tatsuki) going to go all (3 or )4-people-teamwork on the eighth espada and his fraccion....

randell6
July 16, 2007, 10:38 PM
Long term

i definetly want to see tatsuki, keigo and miz(watever) having mad powers. tatsuki will probs be a superhuman as for the others no clue.

And i want kenpachi to learn his swords name and possibley his bankai, seeing as he already the sword mastering down.

anyone agree?

patrick_tambu
July 16, 2007, 11:18 PM
hmmmm.....

this might not be the best and most likely prediction,
and I don't know why, but somehow i expect Urahara to show up clapping, congratulating Ichigo and doing whatever he had planned (that which he mentioned after calling out to tatsuki&co).
Likely he'll have keigo and mizuiro carrying chad and rukia....
Whether Renji and Uryuu are with him, i can't really decide on which option i like better :/
somehow i would love to see more teamwork, maybe even having a kind of scene like this:
Urahara: "Inoue-san, could you please heal up Kurosaki-kun? He is still needed elsewhere..."
Orihime: "Ye-Yes." *heals ichigo*
Urahara: "Now, Kurosaki-kun..." *points into a direction* "that's the way to go, we will leave in 10min, be sure to be back by then"
*Ichigo leaves and Tatsuki follows*
Urahara: "I know you've been trailing us, whoever you are, you can show yourself."
*chapter ends*

As I said, I have no particular reason to believe this is remotely what will happen, but i just loved the idea of this...
starting a fight Urahara vs. Noitora and Ichigo (and maybe Tatsuki) going to go all (3 or )4-people-teamwork on the eighth espada and his fraccion....

I like the idea of Urahara to get back our heroes, but even if that would be the case, i think they'd simply escape as soon as they could.

Anyway if i have to listen at my sixth sense, i can't see Aizen letting Inhoue escape just like that... I'm sure Ichigo won't get her back this time....

Ridicurus
July 17, 2007, 01:16 AM
Alright I seriously do not think that if Ulquiorra gets out he will let Ichigo and co. go. What I think we'll see isa short finishing sequence of the fight Ichigo being the winner. Then I believe Orihime will get kidnapped AGAIN by espada 3 or higher fending off ichigo easily when he tries to rescue her. Then Ichigo will get picked up by Shinji and get evacuated.

Arc Conclusion (next couple of chapters):
Ulquiorra escapes finding GJ's dead body.
Ichigo's Company will all get evac'ed
Tatsuki finds spirtual power (NOT SUPER STRENGTH bcuz thats chad)
Ichigo starts training for hollow powers (cero, etc.)

Travis
July 17, 2007, 03:05 PM
You guys forget one of the vaizards abilities. They will appear in the sky and use that negacion or whatever that was used on Aizen, Gin, and Tousen. So that everyone will be able to escape. I don't know about Orihime though.

notBowen
July 17, 2007, 04:59 PM
You guys forget one of the vaizards abilities. They will appear in the sky and use that negacion or whatever that was used on Aizen, Gin, and Tousen. So that everyone will be able to escape. I don't know about Orihime though. Since when has that been revealed as a vaizard ability? We have only seen it used by the menos, we haven't even seen an arrancar use it.

PredatorNar
July 17, 2007, 06:22 PM
I really hate that Ichigo stopped his Vaizard training to prematurely head to Hueco Mundo. I really wanted Ichigo to somewhat master his Vaizard powers or at least have the Vaizard crew join him in Hueco Mundo. I would love to see Shinji vs Grimmjow part 2

Travis
July 17, 2007, 06:58 PM
Since when has that been revealed as a vaizard ability? We have only seen it used by the menos, we haven't even seen an arrancar use it.

I think its safe to assume that since they are viazards and break the limits gaining hollow powers that they could learn that negacion ability. I mean they can use the cero ability. I just predict we may see it as a way of everyone breaking out of there. I mean I don't see any other way they can make it out of there without it being lame.

I really don't want to see something like Orihime making a deal to stay with them and stuff if they let their friends leave Heuco Mundo alive. I think it would be dumb.

Lord Rae
July 17, 2007, 07:38 PM
If the crew gets in more of a bind Orihime will reject the event of them coming there (something Hacci said about not how you know things to be but how you want them to be... not a quote by a long shot)... she can rend the space open and send them home. Otherwise aside from Rukia and Renji I don't think any of the crew even knows how to open a door home.

ShinobiWrath
July 17, 2007, 08:35 PM
If the crew gets in more of a bind Orihime will reject the event of them coming there (something Hacci said about not how you know things to be but how you want them to be... not a quote by a long shot)... she can rend the space open and send them home. Otherwise aside from Rukia and Renji I don't think any of the crew even knows how to open a door home.

I Like that explanation. It matches the events going on in Hueco Mundo. I second that if you don't mind.

Rawrninja
July 17, 2007, 09:16 PM
Orihime isn't going anywhere. It seems like everyone forgets that she has a plan of her own -- to use her powers to send the hogyoku back to before it even existed. How is that going to work if they drag her back home? I just can't see her going back willingly, although I do like the theory of her rejecting the event of them coming there. Then there's the question of Ulquiorra. She is his charge. Her safety and care is his responsibility, and when he gets back from the Merry Ol Land of Oz or where ever he went he's not going to let her go quietly.

Ruissu
July 19, 2007, 04:01 PM
Hmmm, in my opinion, last chapter, after Ichigo saw Inoue's eyes, he lost his edge and his union broke. That's why his mask was cracking and weakening this week. So he stopped fighting at 100%. As for him stopping grim with one hand without a full mask, i think the vizard transformation is similar to captain hitsugya's bankai. the flowers on his bankai are a timer, he can still use his strongest techniques even with a fragment of the flower on, its just that the flower's deterioiration is at a constant rate. so i think as long as ichigo has a fragment of mask on, he's just as strong as with a full mask on. the only problem is that the less mask he has on, the more likely his powers will dissapear after the next strike.

i personally think that the mask is just an "acessory"... the "take the mask out" is the same as calling out the hollow right? prob ichigo can fight w/o his mask...the tendency might be for it to loose power of course..but hes eyes (Dark) shows that even if the mask wears off, he can still fiht

prob im wrong..but once agaoin i thin that teh mask is just a trivial thing to cal out the hollow... dimension ..

lordhmm975
July 20, 2007, 02:38 PM
ichigo is going to become and arrancar. first hes gonna end up in his hollow form lose complete control over himself and go into that full transformation and not be able to turn back . then hes gonna use that stone somehow and turn into an arrancar and have that power to thats wat i predict

2ndKurono
July 21, 2007, 04:18 PM
ichigo is going to become and arrancar. first hes gonna end up in his hollow form lose complete control over himself and go into that full transformation and not be able to turn back . then hes gonna use that stone somehow and turn into an arrancar and have that power to thats wat i predict

man that will newer happen,Ichigos dad will come to the rescue,well thats what i think it would be ten times cooler then him defeating GJ and then Ichigos dad fight Ulq.Would be nice,but Ichigo will still win,im telling u someone will come to the rescue.

daco_inc
July 21, 2007, 06:10 PM
Looks like it'll be the return of Shirosaki.

PredatorNar
July 21, 2007, 06:15 PM
I'm growing quite tired of Grimmjow. I think it's time for him to die now. But I wonder, how is Ichigo going to get strong enough to beat Ulquiorra?

hasoon87
July 21, 2007, 06:42 PM
man that will newer happen,Ichigos dad will come to the rescue,well thats what i think it would be ten times cooler then him defeating GJ and then Ichigos dad fight Ulq.Would be nice,but Ichigo will still win,im telling u someone will come to the rescue.

THAT WOULD BE THE COOLEST THING EVER! I've always wanted ichigo's dad to show up (as well as Ishida's) for the rescue. Best thing bout that is that its the perfect way to introduce to ichigo that his dad is a shinigami, he'll be blown away! Plus a real cool way of showing us the extent of Isshins powers! i.e BANKAI! btw, has anyone else thought that maybe just maybe Urahara is also a vaizard? just putting it out there, he was banished from SS for "experimenting" and stuff right? what was he banished for exactly? I forget.

AngelMayLaugh
July 21, 2007, 07:37 PM
Yes! This looks like checkmate for Ichigo. I hope Grimmjow pwns him or it's a tie, because I can't stand to see Grimmy lose.

i personally think that the mask is just an "acessory"... the "take the mask out" is the same as calling out the hollow right? prob ichigo can fight w/o his mask...the tendency might be for it to loose power of course..but hes eyes (Dark) shows that even if the mask wears off, he can still fiht

prob im wrong..but once agaoin i thin that teh mask is just a trivial thing to cal out the hollow... dimension ..

I don't really see the point of the mask if the powers are still there after it cracks, if the mask deteriorated so should the powers. If the powers are still there after it breaks, that's really cheap, IMO.

ttxdragon
July 21, 2007, 08:12 PM
Since the mask is a devide to "restrain the emotions and hide the identity" as it was said in the orihimes-brother-arc, it should just be far harder for a person with the mask broken to still be in the same moodsetting and on the same strength level... I think it's more like Ichigo has to accept it and admit to being fight-craving openly and not hide it with the mask....

it seemed this chapter like the typical "i can't go down now" stuff you see everywhere and it seemed to be done really plain like kubo didn't want to do it but thought it necessary to show that ichigo didn't get a sudden "power/time-boost" without a cost...

but for the rest this chapter was surely interesting :)
seeing the way the normal hollows evolve really sheds at least some light that on this matter... and this light was needed.

And Grimmjows normal panther-hollow-form :wtf it's so awesome!

Right now i am really on the edge to see the next chapter... kubo really knows how to keep me happy :smile-big

Travis
July 21, 2007, 09:28 PM
I have to admit I was kind of disappointed with this chapter. I thought Grimmjow was defeated and it was really cool that Ichigo said "You can't hurt me anymore" and then he cut Grimmjow down. Then next chapter Grimmjow hurts him a bunch anyways. Whats that about? I guess I'm just not a big Grimmjow fan. Also Kubo didn't do a very good job of drawing the wounds Grimmjow has. In one of the last frames it shows no scars from him being slashed 2 different times. Its kind of disappointing to see. Unless I'm missing that he's fully regenerating or something.

ShinobiWrath
July 21, 2007, 09:32 PM
I have to admit I was kind of disappointed with this chapter. I thought Grimmjow was defeated and it was really cool that Ichigo said "You can't hurt me anymore" and then he cut Grimmjow down. Then next chapter Grimmjow hurts him a bunch anyways. Whats that about? I guess I'm just not a big Grimmjow fan. Also Kubo didn't do a very good job of drawing the wounds Grimmjow has. In one of the last frames it shows no scars from him being slashed 2 different times. Its kind of disappointing to see. Unless I'm missing that he's fully regenerating or something.

This could be a result of GJ going Full power.

Tallus Rip
July 21, 2007, 09:47 PM
Anyway...disappointed with this chapter...it's like Hellsing where the fight just needlessly goes on even despite the revelations and "O SHI-" factor of the previous chapter. Hopefully this is Grim's last adrenaline rush and Ichigo just tears him 10 new ones next week. I wanna see Ichigo finally remember his original mission was to see whether Rukia's okay or not.

lilkwarrior
July 21, 2007, 10:29 PM
The only reason why this chapter is like a downer to me is Ichigo getting hurt uselessly, He doesn't seem to get in this thick skull, get the fight over with instead of having cup & tea with a enemy that has full intent of killing him. He had a blessing when Grimmjow came to finish his grudge & made Orihime heal him. He had a Miracle when Grimmjow put Ulqiorra in a dimension prison that will take a couple of hours for him to get out of... HE NEEDS TO BEAT GRIMMJOW ASAP. It's pathetic how Ichigo is acting, he needs to stop doing things like this, it's pitiful. It's lessens the pace & dramatic pace dramatically, making this this fight boring...

Silhouette
July 21, 2007, 10:57 PM
The Historia de Pantera y su sombras was a very good chapter. We finally got to know more about the menos. So that's how they looked like before experiencing the hugyouku...not only GJ but also Shawlong looked more badass in their original form >_>.

I think Sado should try eating some hollows to become stronger...mmm tastes like chicken.

A distorted sky, a grand rey cero and another grand rey cero on the way....Aizen must be really entertained.

lilkwarrior
July 21, 2007, 11:54 PM
The History was interesting , but after that, the chapter went downhill, mainly Ichigo's attitude

no_bacot
July 22, 2007, 12:59 AM
hmmm just wondering...
is tat big gillian hollow whose forehead got bitten off is D-roy?they look alike...well atleast for the head bit...and the gillian who is still in the normal gillian form...is tat the arrancar tat rangiku killed??they have similar face expresion....what do you say?

wrstljr
July 22, 2007, 01:32 AM
Grimmjow's side-story has definitely been the most interesting part of a fight that has had no logic applied to it other than two guys continually hitting eachother with complete disregard to any form of strategy.

Honestly, Ichigo deserves to lose...AND i like him as a protagonist...but this has just been sad lately...he just rushes in every fight trying to Getsuga Tenshou people (which apparently never kills anyone for being such a powerful attack) and then loses after winning for a brief period of time.

Mr. Tite you need to start coreographing your fights better...if i wanted mindless power-ups I'd revert back to DBZ retardation...

Several other things....

Grimmjow rocks, Bring Zangetsu back, and make Inoue stop complaining

Deuces

Gold Knight
July 22, 2007, 01:40 AM
Definitely enjoyed the side-story here, although it almost seemed to be contradictory to Grimmjow's persona that we were introduced to early on in the story. (I saw Grimmjow as more of a gloryhound rather than a reserved panther.) Maybe he just changed in personality when he became an Arrancar (more human not just in looks, but also thinking?)

I still don't really relish Grimmjow's current release state design though. I liked him better before he became a half-panther, half-man... but considering it's actually the first time I've ever disagreed with Tite Kubo's vision on particular character design, that's pretty awesome. So I'll forgive him this one time I guess.

Silhouette
July 22, 2007, 02:30 AM
hmmm just wondering...
is tat big gillian hollow whose forehead got bitten off is D-roy?they look alike...well atleast for the head bit...and the gillian who is still in the normal gillian form...is tat the arrancar tat rangiku killed??they have similar face expresion....what do you say?

Yes it was D Roy and it looks like he had bandages on his mask when he became an arrancar to cover up the chunk that GJ has bitten. and the big gillian had the same nose like the arrancar who fought Rengiku.

Richo
July 22, 2007, 03:22 AM
well atleast we now know that those "lowly" arrancar ichigo and co fought were adjuchas, and not gillians. This little side story was probably intended by kubo to show how adjuchas and gillians were created wich is very interesting although i would like to see how vasto lodre are created.

Travis
July 22, 2007, 07:00 AM
well atleast we now know that those "lowly" arrancar ichigo and co fought were adjuchas, and not gillians. This little side story was probably intended by kubo to show how adjuchas and gillians were created wich is very interesting although i would like to see how vasto lodre are created.

I think all those fraccion and 11-20 are just low level Gillian. They may be a lot more powerful than Menos, but I remember Aizen saying that it didn't matter about those guys dying because they are just low level Gillian. The only one that appears to be adjucha is Grimmjow.

Splat
July 22, 2007, 07:41 AM
I think all those fraccion and 11-20 are just low level Gillian. They may be a lot more powerful than Menos, but I remember Aizen saying that it didn't matter about those guys dying because they are just low level Gillian. The only one that appears to be adjucha is Grimmjow.

They have to be adjucha because of their appearance, gillian have the huge black tower with a white mask appearance, whereas they mostly have the appearances that we saw when they released (so we have probably seen d-roy's released form now, since rukia killed him before we saw it before). And gillian, adjucha and vastloorde are all classes of menos grande, so saying they are more powerful than menos makes no sense. Also, we can see that rangiku drew the easy match, since the arrancar that she fought is still a gillian while the others are arrancar. I think we also have to assume now that grimmjow is a vastloorde, since his released form now is nothing like how he looks in the flashback.

Travis
July 22, 2007, 11:04 AM
I just took a look at episode 122. It shows Gin saying was it really ok losing 5 arrancar?

And Aizen says they were the lowest of the Gillian. So it doesn't matter.

Also the guy Mastumoto fought was obviously an arrancar because he had a zanpakuto and part of his mask was off, etc.

When I was talking about Menos I meant the basic mindless, giant menos thats in an all black cloak with a giant white mask. They aren't arrancar because they haven't begun taking their mask off and gaining shinigami powers yet.

Impel Down
July 22, 2007, 11:21 AM
Well, I did kinda want to see regular Adjustas and such for a while now, so I guess this chapter pleased me. I didn't really get what Grimmjow was doing in the end, though.

Splat
July 22, 2007, 03:12 PM
I just took a look at episode 122. It shows Gin saying was it really ok losing 5 arrancar?

And Aizen says they were the lowest of the Gillian. So it doesn't matter.

Also the guy Mastumoto fought was obviously an arrancar because he had a zanpakuto and part of his mask was off, etc.

When I was talking about Menos I meant the basic mindless, giant menos thats in an all black cloak with a giant white mask. They aren't arrancar because they haven't begun taking their mask off and gaining shinigami powers yet.

Your right, aizen does say that they are gillian (chapter 213 page 19) but in chapter 284, shawlong appears to be saying that grimmjows fraccion are a collection af adjucha and gillian, and the menos that grimmjow attacks says that to remain an adjucha he has to eat other adjucha, is this a continuity error on kubo's part or a mistranslation?

Also, i meant that the guy matsumoto fought was a gillian arrancar while the others were adjucha arrancar, a was a typing mistake that i made.

The giant mindless menos that you refer to is a gillian.

Travis
July 22, 2007, 08:24 PM
I just think he says we don't intend to remain as gillian or adjucha forever. It doesn't really mean that any of them are adjucha but that they just intend to reach vastalord level. D-Roy doesn't say he's adjucha. He says to become an adjucha he must eat other hollows with higher levels, so he's going to eat Grimmjow.

gold349
July 23, 2007, 01:41 AM
Itsgreat to see back stories, to certain characters, but it would get a bit repetative if you was to start telling a story in a story about every character that comes along, it would become like one piece,

I still see ichigo wining yes GJ has given his reason why he has to win, but i still think ichigo's desire to win is greater, even though ichigo is taking damage he's not fazed or worried or even look like on the verge of looseing his grip on the fight.

harro7
July 23, 2007, 07:12 AM
Your right, aizen does say that they are gillian (chapter 213 page 19) but in chapter 284, shawlong appears to be saying that grimmjows fraccion are a collection af adjucha and gillian, and the menos that grimmjow attacks says that to remain an adjucha he has to eat other adjucha, is this a continuity error on kubo's part or a mistranslation?

Also, i meant that the guy matsumoto fought was a gillian arrancar while the others were adjucha arrancar, a was a typing mistake that i made.

The giant mindless menos that you refer to is a gillian.

I think that the gillian capable of their own conscious thought may have their own unique form as well. But that is merely a guess

lilkwarrior
July 23, 2007, 11:48 AM
Looking back at this new infomation, and looking back at the conversation Gin & Aizen had, I am almost sold that it is hinting that there is actually no Vastolorde in the Espada yet nor does he intend to (maybe making them separate of the Espada or something of the sort). Many, including myself have only thought there was Vastolorde in the Espada group because Ulquiorra's resemblance to the example of Vasto Lorde. In this chapter, we found that Adjuchas don't really have a fixed apperance;nobody ever said there was but it is confirmed officially with Grimmjow's Adjuchas shape. Many were wrong about Ulquiorra being Number 1 espada, so what if people are wrong that he is a Vasto Lorde?

Impel Down
July 23, 2007, 12:31 PM
He's in the top 5, so there's still a good chance he's Vasto Lorde. But I don't get how the other Menos that became the first arrancar at the real world could be all...intellegent, if they were supposedly gillian.

Splat
July 23, 2007, 01:36 PM
He's in the top 5, so there's still a good chance he's Vasto Lorde. But I don't get how the other Menos that became the first arrancar at the real world could be all...intellegent, if they were supposedly gillian.

It seems that there is a gradual transition from gillian to adjucha to vast loorde rather than instantaneous changes, and so the generic towering gillian gradually takes on the appearance of the adjucha it will become, as well as the intelligence, and then changes class once they have reached the level required.

lilkwarrior
July 23, 2007, 02:47 PM
That's a very reasonable explanation, it makes sense looking how the Espada & their underlings are ranked based on level & power.

Impel Down
July 23, 2007, 03:54 PM
It seems that there is a gradual transition from gillian to adjucha to vast loorde rather than instantaneous changes, and so the generic towering gillian gradually takes on the appearance of the adjucha it will become, as well as the intelligence, and then changes class once they have reached the level required.

But Aizen even said that they are from the weakest kind of gillian, whereas in your description, they would be the strongest kind of gillian.

Splat
July 23, 2007, 04:23 PM
Chapter 213 page 19, quoted exactly as aizen says: They're only gillians, the lowest denomination. He isn't saying they are the lowest gillian, he is saying that they are the lowest class of menos. The main problem that a gradual change presents is that we can't say what class an arrancar is by how its released form looks, since it could be just at the top of the gillian/adjucha class, and not actually progressed to the next one.

Impel Down
July 24, 2007, 09:10 AM
Maybe Kubo's just creating plot holes accidentally? It's totally possible.

akatsuki27
July 24, 2007, 03:11 PM
But Aizen even said that they are from the weakest kind of gillian, whereas in your description, they would be the strongest kind of gillian.

he didnt say they were the weakest kind of gillian, he said they were ONLY gillian....meaning the weakest of the menos

Impel Down
July 24, 2007, 03:13 PM
Well, they sure didn't look like Gillian in the chapter...but I guess I can accept the "transition between gillian and adjustas" theory.

ShinobiWrath
July 25, 2007, 05:02 AM
Gillian Class Menos are usually bigger and bear no normal Human form whatsoever. I remember Hitsuugaya saying Only Vastolorde take a more humaniod form and this does not count as an Arrancar Transformation. Clearly Edorad, D-roy, Ilforte, and Nakim were all Gillian by thier Large appearances. I can assume Shawlong was 50/50 percent chance of being an adjucah but of lower class. If Aizen says they are Gillians then one can assume they are Gillians.

Travis
July 25, 2007, 08:55 AM
Yeah I agree with you shinobi. Everyone thinks that because in their unreleased form that the hollows looked human so they should be adjucha or vastalorde. But I think their released is what you should look at since they are in their true form as opposed to a sealed form.

When you see an arrancar released and still remain looking humanish then you probably have a vastalorde.

Which brings me to a question I'm curious about. Noitora had a weird zanpakto if that was one. I thought he might already be released? Does anyone think this is true. I can't find any pictures of him walking around with a zanpakuto but the weapon he walks around with looks like a release of some sort? And since his form doesn't really change, you think its possible he's vastalorde? He did kind of look bigger though but maybe not thats just the way he was drawn when Chad hit him.

Impel Down
July 25, 2007, 09:36 AM
My only guess is that some arrancar zanpatou don't have to be katana and have weird powers instead, like Gamenbein, Noitora, Chirchiuu, Telsa. And since the Numeros (we really need to give those first numeros a title) released and looks exactly like their menos selves, maybe that's part of the difference between the classes.

theshizzle
July 25, 2007, 04:34 PM
My only guess is that some arrancar zanpatou don't have to be katana and have weird powers instead, like Gamenbein, Noitora, Chirchiuu, Telsa. And since the Numeros (we really need to give those first numeros a title) released and looks exactly like their menos selves, maybe that's part of the difference between the classes.

Yeah it seems as we go farther in to bleach, the Zanpaktos don't have to necessarily conform to the tradition shape of em

Travis
July 25, 2007, 05:45 PM
Yeah I guess I forgot about those weapons. These last 6 or 7 fights have taken up like the last year, so its kind of hard to remember :D

Impel Down
July 25, 2007, 07:20 PM
Yeah, it kinda figures only the "important" arrancar have had katana zanpaktou. "Other" arrancar, like Noitora, Gamenbien, and so on who haven't really impacted Ichigo or anyone else very much get amazing shit, while slightly more relevent arrancar, like the Espada who fought, Dordonii, and the Numeros who need a title got katana.

DeadGuyPerez
July 26, 2007, 09:05 AM
Ichigo's Hollow mask is running out; he's used it way longer than before, and Grimmjow just released and is going all out. Someone's probably gonna break up the fight, probably either Tousen or Ichimaru. I'd think that Aizen might even have a way of kicking Ichigo and his crew out of Hueco Mundo. Considering that Rukia's almost dead, Chado's almost dead, Ishida and Renji can't win their fight, and Ichigo's running out of Vizard power, it looks to me like they'll all be captured and then the next development will hit us within a few more episodes.

Impel Down
July 26, 2007, 09:37 AM
It's not that it's running out, it's that Grimmjow has been breaking it down. And if anyone is going to break the fight up, wouldn't it be Ulquiorra, since he's right there and is already hella pissed? Besides, the way for Aizen to kick them all out is the Espada kicking their asses.

ArashiKazamaThe4th
July 30, 2007, 10:36 PM
hi i never saw bleach but im wanna start watching it can some1 send me a good site with good info about bleach? mail me