PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 224 Discussions [Bleach]

Gold Knight
April 14, 2006, 02:38 AM
Bleach 223 Raws/ Translations/ Scanlations: click on me and you will be filled with joy. (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=3026.0)

Well! Looks like the plot's starting to move in a very positive direction. It's a very good chapter in my opinion and looks to be the start of a prelude to a very tough quest for Ichigo and company.

So, I think we have four months until Aizen starts his rebellious plan to find and displace the "Spirit King" of the Soul Society with the "Royal Key." Four months until the Hougyoku becomes active again. Four months until all hell breaks loose, literally.

Some are already preparing for the war, as Genryuusai called it. Chad and Renji are fighting under the tutorship of Urahara. It's a good transition into the next chapter I think, what will become of this exercise?

Predict away and remember, no spamming!

badger
April 14, 2006, 02:59 AM
First off, I'm happy Ichigo made it through the first part of his training; unlocking his 'inner hollow' or whatnot. Not only does this mean his gained a new ability and will be able to further his character, but also the 'emo-ness' should be cut down due to his progression. The same will probably be the case for Sado and Renji, but only time will tell. I speculate that the person Hitsuga's going to talk to is either Hinamori (prolly some sorta apology or whatnot for allowing herself to be decieved and for [sorta] trying to kill him) or Byukya (he's got the potential social background so that he may have seen this Spirit King). I dont know, just a dumb hunch I s'pose.

Dv_celcius
April 14, 2006, 04:16 AM
Ichigo is the KING!!! (that's what I think) =p

Predator
April 14, 2006, 04:58 AM
It seems like now we're going to see Chad's training and it's results (full body armor for sure).
At the end of next chapter, we'll see Ishida just the same way we saw Chad this time. After that .....
If we see both Chad and Ishida in the next chapter, next the view would go back to Ichigo talking with vaizards, because the most important question is, what will Ichi do? Something like that makes a good cliffhanger.

sblackburn
April 14, 2006, 07:50 AM
FINALLY got to see Chad! What a lege! :smile-big

Life is gooood...

As for a prediction, I think we might get back to Ichi, with the vizards telling him how to control hichi, bring out the mask etc. I wanna know what the vizards real goal is though...

And is Inoue ever going to get some training or is she just gonna be another Sakura? :(

Fortisdiablos
April 14, 2006, 12:26 PM
And is Inoue ever going to get some training or is she just gonna be another Sakura? :(

lol

I know Chado want's to be much stronger and all, but doesn't seem like Renji fighting him with his bankai is a little much?

And a question. Is it four months since since the hougyoku has been extracted from Rukia, or four months from now? Cause if it's four from when it was first taken, then they would have three months to train right? Not that it'll really make any difference in the story...these guys get stronger mucho fast anyway.[br]Posted at: April 14, 2006, 10:18:18 AM_________________________________________________I forgot to post an actual prediction...sorry.

I think that Chado will eventually get the full body armor and become sort of indestructable (he's like a brick wall normally, so imagine what full armor will be like). Ishida, well I guess he just gets to be stronger and faster, maybe they'll surprise us with some new ability. Ichigo...well I guess we'll see within the next 2 or 3 chapters.

What I'd love to see is a real fight with Urahara. That would be awesome. He has to be strong if he got his bankai in three days, right?

Oh, and in this period of time until Aizen's plan comes into play, are we gonna see anymore battles involving the Arankaru?

Snake1786
April 14, 2006, 01:44 PM
lol
I think that Chado will eventually get the full body armor and become sort of indestructable (he's like a brick wall normally, so imagine what full armor will be like). Ishida, well I guess he just gets to be stronger and faster, maybe they'll surprise us with some new ability. Ichigo...well I guess we'll see within the next 2 or 3 chapters.
What I'd love to see is a real fight with Urahara. That would be awesome. He has to be strong if he got his bankai in three days, right?
Arankaru?

Well I think that he become the full body armor too that would be fucking cool.

destinator
April 14, 2006, 02:07 PM
i hope inoue gets some kickass training like sakura and will surprise us all. but i guess we will get some scenes of hinamoni and hitsu talk and the training of all main characters

marvacw
April 14, 2006, 04:45 PM
no doubt isshin is gonna show some power this arc... :) can't wait

d'you think ishida's dad's gonna help out since its to save the city and all?

and yeah i guess this finally brings to light that heiarchy chart found in the bleach databook earlier... does that mean we're going to meet even more new characters? (the king) or will he die before we see him...

and what's urahara going to do once he finds out?

i guess rather than posting predictions i'm asking what others are predicting ;) but i agree with you destinator... on both points...

Dragonzair
April 14, 2006, 06:25 PM
OMG.

Urahara at last.

Well, I predict it's Hinamori. And they'll probably show her for a while...then shift to Chad and Renji fighting. I don't think they'll move on to Ichigo jsut yet too.

then Orihime gets there and stops everything for awhile and tells them. But I have a feeling she'll forget it. >_>;;; Then remember it again, then tells the three about it.

Next chapter would be of Urahara telling Isshin? Hopefully. XD

conan
April 14, 2006, 08:35 PM
well after all that has been said , i guess every one has to get into getting ready,ichigo chado and ishida are already starting but inoue eventhough shes talented and has an amazing power needs to tredy herself.
I wonder if tatsuki and keigos reiatsu will get them any significant powers and if they will have any role in this coming WAR.
I also think the vizards are going to make an alliance with soul society since there not happy about aizens growing power and soul society needs everything it can get.
but to think such a war will come means were gonna see lots of action, ban kais, zanpaktous and it seems its gonna be real good from here on.

Mirror
April 15, 2006, 06:50 AM
I'm sure we'll be seeing everybody getting stronger in the chapters to come.
And surely it must be Hinamori waiting to talk to Hitsugaya... :blink

And even though it probably wont be happening in near future, I really hope to see more of Urahara, and his abillyties... Thinks he must be hiding something... :nuts

carlsonkid
April 15, 2006, 01:01 PM
Not so sure about it being Hinamori waiting to talk to Hitsugaya...doesn't seem like a person he'd be all that surprised to see. I'm kind of hoping it's Ichigo's dad back in Soul Society and was just waiting to give Hitsugaya some advice on the situation (or maybe on Ichigo). They didn't really show enough of the uniform though and I'm having a hard time remember how Ichigo's dad's uniform looked.

Looking forward to seeing more of Chad's and Ishida's training...

venicia777
April 15, 2006, 06:21 PM
yeah!! concerning the peson about to speak to hitsugaya i immediately thought of hinamore. but when i looked at his expression again it looked more like it wasnt hinamori. so i have 2 obvious predictions- either hina or somebody else we may not have seen yet.

This chapter will show inoue on her message relay mission- looking and bumping into ichigo or one of the others. Urahara, ishin and the others will start a new form of training. Ishida will appear with a new form (may be quite later)

EvilSniffles
April 16, 2006, 05:47 PM
why do I feel like on her way to deliver that message she will get distracted by someone or something. The new mystery till thursday is the person wanting to talk to hitsugaya, will sado be able to unlock more of his latent power, will we see the new quincy version of ishida, and what aboute the people who are now able to see the shingami, ichi's loser friend and tatsuki. I think ori will run into tatsuki and will have to talk about stuff....or it be cool if somehow tatsuki followed ichigo and the vaizards didn't really care since they saw her as no threat.

hermallorn
April 17, 2006, 06:26 AM
hum?!! no prediction about the royal familly?
either it is ichigo's familly, that would explain why ichigo's father is a hidden ishigami that rox and why ichigo is sooooo strong
or there will be a hot babe royal daughter soon

venicia777
April 17, 2006, 06:12 PM
it is good to dream- but i wouldnt be surprised if the world of the king is full of hotties from both sexes. if ichigo was really related to this king- this will look soo much like something i saw in Yuyu Hakusho. i hope it doesnt come to that because it is all too obvious. Maybe ishin may rather be one of those guards who sworn duty was to protect the king- and this will let ichigo decide to protect him when ishin goes to fight too.

Dragonzair
April 18, 2006, 04:06 AM
^I still believe Isshi'ns with the Royal Guards. XD
But it really would'nt hurt dreaming :wtf

fulgas
April 18, 2006, 01:29 PM
Ichigo is the prince .... lol .... king ( ichigo dads) run awaway from the royal family to marry ichigo mother....

That's a really a long shot...

sup

Lissa
April 18, 2006, 04:38 PM
keke..that sound so twisted

can't imagine somebody who got beaten up by his children from time to time..someone who ambush n kick his son when he gets home as the king.

near
April 19, 2006, 10:22 AM
all i wanna see is isshin and urahara finally fight seriously and ichigo showing off his new powers (plus he will probably get some more new ones before the war breaks loose).

as for next chapter i think they will start to show the results of chad and renjis training, then show how the others (inoue, and the other captains/vice captains)are going to pair off and train, and probably end and probably end with ichigo deciding weather to keep training with the viazards or to ho elsewhere.

either that or ichigo will be MIA for the next few chapters. inoue will be trying to find him to ask him to fight since the gotei 13 leader asked her to but she wont be able to find him. then hell show up out of nowhere once the fighting with aizens army has started and unleash hell on them with his new powers while his friends watch in shock.

Feragoner
April 19, 2006, 03:05 PM
Seeing Tatsuki do something would be great too....and maybe the other Firends of Ichigo who saw Ikkaku and errr the other who like himself a lot lol...

Maybe these two will show something interesting...

goldfishofhate
April 19, 2006, 07:56 PM
it will soon be reveled that isshin is actually the king of all the cosmos, and that ichigo is our beloved prince! plot no justu!

rodnylee
April 19, 2006, 08:04 PM
lol i never thought ichigo's dad would be king... maybe a throne prince? i dont think a king would run away... anyways my theory (kind of a branch theory from previous ones)
1. Ichigo's dad ran away from the spirit world to marry a mortal woman- he is the crown prince.
2. He is known to be responsible and besides, too powerful to capture, so nobody really went after him.
3. He had kids, thus Ichigo is in the direct line to inherit the throne.
4. The king some time in the future is captured/killed, and Ichigo and his dad have to return to soul society to fight/replace/rescue

cygnus
April 20, 2006, 01:49 AM
Ichigo'll have his first fight as a vaizard, against Hirako. Mask vs mask.

Gold Knight
April 20, 2006, 05:42 AM
Script released at Bleach Forums thanks to showlife:

日番谷「お前…雛森」
雛森「日番谷君」
タイトルImitated gaiety
オサレ煽り 暗闇に漂う小さな小さな魂の光。かすかに揺らめくその灯火よ、どうか消えないで。
部屋を出て行く乱菊
日番谷「そうか目が覚めたのか…雛森…もう歩き回って大丈夫なのか…?」
雛森「うん…もう大丈夫!」
日番谷「…そうか…」(大丈夫ってカオしてねえよ。バカ野郎…)
雛森「ごめんね…ごめんね日番谷くん…日番谷くんのこと疑ったりして…日番谷くんに刀なんか向けたりして… あたしどうかしてたよね…ほんとにあたし」
日番谷「…バカ野郎いつまで気にしちゃいねーよ…そんなこと俺は気にしちゃいねーからオメーも気にせずにも うちょい寝てとっとと眼の下のクマ消せよな」
雛森「うん…ありがとう日番谷く…」
日番谷「大体よオマエそれでなくてもガキみてーなんだから他人の何倍も寝ねえと成長止まんぞ。松本見てみろ オメーあと10年寝続けねーと
     アレに追いつけねえぞ。」
雛森「う…うるさいな!乱菊さんは特別だもん!大体日番谷くんに成長のこととか言われたくない よっ!!」
日番谷「雛森!何遍も何遍も言わせんじゃねーよ。日番谷くんじゃなくて日番谷隊長だ。」
雛森「…うん…そうだね。ねえ訊いていい日番谷くん?」
日番谷「何だ?」
雛森「日番谷くんはこれから…藍染隊長と戦うの?」
日番谷「…そうだ」
雛森「藍染隊長を殺すの…?お願い藍染隊長を助けてあげて…!」
日番谷「…雛森…!」
雛森「そりゃ藍染隊長のしてることは悪いことだよ…だけど藍染隊長にもどうにもならない理由があると思うの …そうよ…!きっと藍染隊長は
    市丸隊長か誰かに無理やり…」
ジジイが雛森を気絶させる
ジジイ「済まんの本人の意思を尊重して話をさせたんだが…どうやらまだ早かったようじゃ…」
日番谷「いえ…ありがとうございました」
ジジイ「…日番谷隊長」
日番谷「失礼します」

日番谷手に力を入れて「………藍染……!」
場所変わって商店
チャド「おおおおおおおおおお」
レンジ「どうしたァ!!威力落ちてんじゃねえのか!?」
チャド「そんなことは…ない…!」
それをみてる裏腹、回想。
裏腹の店で飯をたべてる
レンジ「修行の手伝い!?何で俺が!?」
裏腹「だって断っても帰ってくれる空気じゃないんですもん。」
レンジ「答えになってねーよ!あんたに頼みに来てんならあんたがやるべきだろが。」
裏腹「茶度サンをあれ以上鍛えるには卍解の力が必要なんスよォ」
レンジ「だったら尚更あんたがやりゃいいじゃねえか!あんただって卍解できんだろ。」
裏腹「やだなあ!一介のハンサムエロ商人のアタシが卍解なんてできるワケないじゃないっスか! 」
レンジ「あんた今回の事の顛末知らねーのか!?あんたが昔12番隊の隊長だったことも崩玉作った張本人だっ てことも
     もうぜーんぶとっくの昔にバレてんだよ。」
裏腹「知ってますよォそんなこと♪」
レンジ「放せっ!!殴る!!喋ってるだけでこんなイラッとする奴初めてだ!!」
裏腹「…ダメなんですよアタシじゃアタシの卍解は人を鍛えるとか人に力を貸すとか…そういうのに向いてない 。よォしわっかりました!
   そんじゃこんしましょ!阿散井サン、アタシに訊きたいコトあるんスよねアタシはいままでめんどくさく てのらりくらり逃げ回ってましたが」
ガキ(そんな理由で逃げてたのか…)
裏腹「ここらでひとつ取り引きしませんか。阿散井サンが三ヶ月ウチで雑用係をやってくれればどんな質問にも お答えしましょう!」
レンジ「しゅ…っ、修行の相手は雑用じゃねーだろ。」
裏腹「雑用っスよォ、手間も命もかけることには変わりないでしょ、それとも訊きたいコト…訊くの諦めますか ?」
レンジ「わかった…やってやるよ!」
オッサン(どさくさにまぎれて修行どころか雑用係まで推しつけましたな…)
ガキ男(…バカだなあの赤パイン)
ガキ女(バカ…)

時間もどり現代。
裏腹(とか何とかイヤイヤだったくせに…阿散井サンけっこうノリノリじゃないっすか…茶度さん…貴方の能力 にはまだ伸びる余地がある…
   それは確かだ…そしてそれは卍解との戦闘を重ねることで確実に次のステップへと進むでしょう…ただひ とつ気がかりなのは
   貴方のその能力が死神のそれとも滅却師のそれとも違うものだということ…そう…その能力はまるで…)
場面変わって一護たち
一護、叫び虚の仮面われる。
ひより「勝手に虚化解くな言うてるやろハゲ!!!」ケリ
一護「ごふっ!!アホかてめえ!!今のは解いてなかったらヤバかったつーの!!」
ひより「やかましわっ!ヤバいとこまでやんのが修行や!!ナメてんやったらやめてまえ!!」
一護「ンだとォ!?」
「あの2人意外と仲いいよね」「そーな」
場面かわり織姫
倉庫を見つけて
織姫「あそこだ…」

おわり。

Djudge may come around to translate it soon enough - his summary on it was:

There is a conversation between Hitsugaya and Hinamori which dominates most of the chapter. However, the contents of the talk (especially coming from Hinamori) are a bit disturbing...

Elsewhere, Jinta picks up on Chad's training and Urahara offers his commentary on the situation. The chapter ends with Orihime closing in on Ichigo and the other Vizards in their warehouse.

EvilSniffles
April 20, 2006, 08:48 AM
so it was hina who wanted to talk to him....guess that means he is still surprised to see her.

ptp92f
April 20, 2006, 02:11 PM
I'm not sure but i could see them doing a 3 month jump, in which time Ichigo and CO. train like crazy in order to prepare for the battle with Aizen.

murai
April 20, 2006, 10:42 PM
Ichigo'll have his first fight as a vaizard, against Hirako. Mask vs mask.

hmm... almost. it looks like hes training against hiyori, vizard to vizard.

HokageNaruto
April 21, 2006, 12:42 PM
lol i never thought ichigo's dad would be king... maybe a throne prince? i dont think a king would run away... anyways my theory (kind of a branch theory from previous ones)
1. Ichigo's dad ran away from the spirit world to marry a mortal woman- he is the crown prince.
2. He is known to be responsible and besides, too powerful to capture, so nobody really went after him.
3. He had kids, thus Ichigo is in the direct line to inherit the throne.
4. The king some time in the future is captured/killed, and Ichigo and his dad have to return to soul society to fight/replace/rescue

that kinda sounds alot like yu yu hakusho.....u know yuske ended up being a direct decendent of raizen one of the 3 kings of the demon world.......if it goes that way it be koo but its been done

ocasas
April 21, 2006, 04:03 PM
JOJOHOT's release is out... click on my signature...

Dragonzair
April 22, 2006, 12:43 AM
Thanks for the link. ^_^

So..it's Hinamori huh? I wan't that surprised suince I predicted it was her anyway. XD But what she said threw me off...for a while. But that's allright. Probably still recoverring, thinknig her Captain was and still is a good guiy. =/

Poor Hitsugaya. I feel sorry for the little dude. XD But that convo they had about growing up was really hilarious. XD

And Urahara!! EEEEEEEEEH! *stops* :spaz Called himself an ero XD And Inoue finding the warehouse?

Hell yeah. This chapter is definitely enough for me to wait two weeks for the next chapter. ^_^

EvilSniffles
April 22, 2006, 11:15 AM
this chapter is looking to build upon some great ground work. esp with sado being deteremined to not be that of a shinigami nor a quincy, but something new altogether like orihime, though why urahara not noticing it before I dunno.

venicia777
April 22, 2006, 12:16 PM
that kinda sounds alot like yu yu hakusho.....u know yuske ended up being a direct decendent of raizen one of the 3 kings of the demon world.......if it goes that way it be koo but its been done
yup!!! if you read my posts, you'll realize thats exactly what i have been saying. That is why i hope kubo wont do that- it is too obvious. and that is also why some of us are predicting ishin to be related to the king in some way- like a body guard or something. But i really hope it doesnt come to that.

Hermie
April 22, 2006, 06:38 PM
Look closesly at this page...

We see Ichigo fighting, then Inoue's feet and the warehouse, then Inoue's face, right? But whose legs are those in the right part of the middle frame?!

ocasas
April 22, 2006, 08:46 PM
A tall and skinny figure with dark pants, let's guess:

- Tatsuki or Ishida: She might have meet one of them along the way
- Hirako: he is not shown with the other vizards and may be greeting her
- Yoruichi: where the heck is that woman?? NOT in the Urahara Shoten

EvilSniffles
April 22, 2006, 09:13 PM
or no one at all....it could just be the shadow of something...

tanminh
April 23, 2006, 12:30 AM
so what u guys think chad power is made out of? that perverted ex 12 division just say "in fact it is" than the page jump over to ichigo....seem mysterious. hollow power is a possibility but he doesnt seem to hav any ichigo-like symthom.

o and anyone think the royal family could be orihime? her name hime is a good hint and she has alot of fairy servant working for her that power is neither shinigami or quincy.

EvilSniffles
April 23, 2006, 02:08 PM
when I was reading it and looking at sado's body I think it is the power that hallows draw on, nice to know I am not the only one who thinks it. but if that is true what is himes powers based on? or anyone else who can manifest abilities.

Predator
April 23, 2006, 05:02 PM
so what u guys think chad power is made out of? that perverted ex 12 division just say "in fact it is" than the page jump over to ichigo....seem mysterious.

The way his attacks are executed, I think his hand could be somewhat natural version of Yoruichi's so far most powerfull move. If I spell it right in my exhaustion, it's Shunsho. The same way as her he's releasing energy from hand.

@Herm. I think it's just a random object. It couldn't be a person. After all she went on to search for Ichogo right away. Second, she isn't THAT dull not to sense a person this close.

venicia777
April 24, 2006, 11:51 AM
Sados technique really does look like Yoruichi as well as soi fongs kido releases but urahara made it sound like it was quite different. I just hoping it is not shinigami related but a new form of power we havent encountered yet. it will reallly be shocking if it was similar to one of those hollow power blasts from the hands(not likely).

i realized others saw those leg-like looking black image when Inoue got to the vizards hideout. the first time i saw it i kept glancing at the image for soo long but didnt find anything to relate it to. i hope it is nothing- but it looks like a body guard or something.

near
April 24, 2006, 01:13 PM
i actually hope ighigos bloodline isnt from the royal family. its been done in too many mangas allready.
itd be more intresting if they were royal gaurds or better yet they had opposed the royal family and been banished. id really rather see some kinda confilct when they find out who isshin and ichigo really are instead of them being hailed as royalty

venicia777
April 24, 2006, 03:49 PM
i actually hope ighigos bloodline isnt from the royal family. its been done in too many mangas allready.
itd be more intresting if they were royal gaurds or better yet they had opposed the royal family and been banished. id really rather see some kinda confilct when they find out who isshin and ichigo really are instead of them being hailed as royalty
that is an interesting idea- the guards is already known- but the part of been banished is quite interesting. it will give me a really new respect for isshin- not that i dont already respect him. Hmm!! anytime i think about isshin it always comes to mind- how is he going to explain to his family tha he is shinigami?

- and the fact that bloodlines of heroes been traced to royal families is old news is really true. i dont think kubo would do that-

near
April 24, 2006, 10:29 PM
ya to me it just seems like ichigo being tha prince/king would throw the story in an odd direction (like turning it into yuyu or tenchi). id much rather see there be a conflict where soul society opposes ichigo and isshin but has to utulize them to defeat aizen. i also think that this would leave the story open to go in more different directions once aizen is defeated. for example if soul society found out who they were and began planning counter measures to subdue and capture them after aizens defeat. isshin would probably wise up to their plans before ichigo found out his origins but ichigo could fall into their trap unknowingly and isshin would have to plan a rescue. the captains and vice captains would also have to decide weather they side with soul society or act out against their capture of ichigo (haha i kno sounds a lil too much like rukias arc but you get the idea). it just seems like there is still a lot going on behind the scenes of soul society that even the captains know nothing about. personally id rather it be another all out conflict than ichigos coronation

*edit* or better what if isshin was banished sor showing strong signs of hollow transofmation (viazard...). the viazards could decide to plan an overthrow of soul society and isshin and ichigo now being opposed by soul society would have to choose weather to oppose the other viazards on their own or side with them.

the possibilities are endless...

Dragonzair
April 25, 2006, 07:33 PM
I typed this up not so long ago in the 220 Predictions thread.

^ Maybe Zangetsu is Hichigo! :omg

j/k

Actually, I agree with Antukecik. From the way things are going on now, it seems the battle will still continue. =/

All I can say is, OMG.

I scare myself sometimes. XD

Paine8823
April 28, 2006, 10:11 AM
Zangetsu can't be Hochigo because he is gay (heheh).

Does anyone know what could have happened, that banished Isshin from the soul society?

near
April 28, 2006, 12:45 PM
it is unknown why hes not in soul society he could be banished but he could have just escaped for his own reasons as well