PDA

View Full Version : What Stupid things you do for One Piece?

MARIMOOOO
July 14, 2007, 04:35 AM
Just as the title,

What u do stupid think for One Piece??

I do, I read One Piece on my computer when its work time, n my Boss catch my from behind, that was unlucky n' al my fiend laught at me, i got 1 month disconnect to internet:darn

how bout u guys

Title changed to reflect topic better.

Coiledice
July 14, 2007, 04:46 AM
One time when I'm reading manga, One Piece, my father commented instead of reading that kind of "comics" read your textbooks..

Mugiwara_no_Jack
July 15, 2007, 02:27 PM
I stay awake the whole night for some spoiler pics or summaries .... even if I have school in the next day (how many times did I lack of sleep in school xD)

Impel Down
July 15, 2007, 06:38 PM
My avatar.

haruka9
July 16, 2007, 07:24 PM
i just can't stop watching and reading One Piece over and over again

neild
July 19, 2007, 05:21 AM
i spend unnecessary money for one piece items,such as soft toys,posters,or anything cool, i will definetly buy it without seeing the price.its not good...

Ju-da-su
July 21, 2007, 02:57 PM
Does taking an attempt to translating the series even before I learned all the kanas counted. (It is fairly silly, when I come to think of it. I mean, I know some words by then, but god, I can't read Japanese back then and still trying to do it - -")

ryusuke_
July 21, 2007, 03:39 PM
When I read or I'm translating One Piece, my parents ask me why do I do all of that instead of spending my time doing better things that could benefit me in the future...

Ju-da-su
July 21, 2007, 10:16 PM
OK. Took my time translating chp 464, from 9PM to 3AM. I must be crazy or something. - -" (And I just woke up at 10AM the next morning. Record is broke - -")

Azurel
July 23, 2007, 08:59 AM
The stupidest thing I probably did was staying up till the next morning to watch the Arabasta Arc and I had a test on that day too. :XD

ryusuke_
July 23, 2007, 12:54 PM
OK. Took my time translating chp 464, from 9PM to 3AM. I must be crazy or something. - -" (And I just woke up at 10AM the next morning. Record is broke - -")

Oh, forgot about it.

I also stay until very late translating the chapter every friday night (cuz when it's afternoon in USA, here in Spain it's already 2AM :S)..

jeffhmwong
July 25, 2007, 05:56 AM
I would whoop any of ur asses just to find out on the outcome of Ace, Blackbeard, Whitebeard and Shanks current encounter...

Man...am I desperate or what...

Paz42
July 25, 2007, 11:28 AM
i fell in love with one piece after seeing the many lemons music video and then about 15 minutes later after watching it about 10 times thought wow im gonna look into this anime and then i watched the first arc and was in love glad and ever since then ive never looked back love the anime love the manga love anything to do with luffy.

Ive also been known to blow a gasket at people that say one piece is a bad anime just cos they have seen the 4kids dub!!!!!

purplerose_04
July 26, 2007, 01:44 PM
The stupidest thing I probably did was staying up till the next morning to watch the Arabasta Arc and I had a test on that day too. :XD

hahah yea same here, well not the watching but reading the manga, I was suppose to be studying for the test but end up reading the manga the whole night :D

Impel Down
July 26, 2007, 02:03 PM
Ive also been known to blow a gasket at people that say one piece is a bad anime just cos they have seen the 4kids dub!!!!!

You've summed up one of my top ten peeves right there.

Paz42
August 01, 2007, 08:47 AM
You've summed up one of my top ten peeves right there.

i know its such a shame that 4kids ruined it for us so i mean i dont like dubs but if theres nothing else on Tv nothing quite like watching some anime but with one piece it has to be the japanease version i cant watch it but when people judge the whole thing on that shitty dub its very annoying

Impel Down
August 01, 2007, 01:59 PM
Seriously. When the dub came out, I (along with Saveonepiece, I imagine) never even watched it to see how bad it is or bought the video games, just to stop 4kids from profitting or getting ratings for it.

Imitorar
August 09, 2007, 11:40 PM
I loved the 4Kids dub! And then I found out how much they were editing and how much better the original was! And then it started to annoy me alot! Seriously, how many poor kids think that this is what One Piece is really like, just as I did before I went to a site (I think it was "saveonepiece.com") and learnt better and read the manga. I hope the Funimation dub will show people what One Piece is really like, and then maybe they'll read the original, the manga.

But as to stupid things I do for One Piece... rave about it constantly. My friends make fun of me for it, but One Piece is so good that I don't care. And stay up VERY late checking little details and trying to understand minor seeming-plot-holes, and checking stuff about the Funimation dub.

Ehllychan
August 18, 2007, 03:40 PM
I draw fanart and read old One Piece chapters like a retard. And I have quite some money spent on useless (but so friggin' adorable!) merchandise. I have the "Ill-die-withrout-One-Piece" symdrom, so when they keep me from having new stuff for over a week, I start reading all the manga i have saved on my pc all over again.

s3mpl3fi
August 19, 2007, 04:34 PM
I read one piece all the time. And my parents always yell at me and say get outside and go do SOMETHING! lol

Ehllychan
August 19, 2007, 05:23 PM
Huh.... I actually just finished reading the whole Thrillerbark arc in three languages ^^;

Impel Down
September 02, 2007, 12:18 PM
What do I do for One Piece? I go in front of the "Anime Club" (*gag*) and get one of my friends to say, "Hey, you wanna join the anime club?" so I can go, "No, because they don't respect the works of Eiichiro Oda!" and storm off.