PDA

View Full Version : Bleach VIBES Book

Akasun
April 15, 2006, 06:42 PM
Hey! I have a question. But first sorry if I put this in the wrong section.

I heard there is a book called Bleach VIBES, or something similar along the lines. But does anyone know if/where I can download it? (If it's up, off course). It's different from the Character/Databook. ;)

Vibes is supposed to contain Character Sketches....

Galth
April 15, 2006, 07:20 PM
Yeah, as far as i know you had VIBEs and SOULs books, one about anime and other about manga?
But anyway, i don't see it on this site anywhere, so perhaps you'll have to ask EA =/
Someone will surely respond :) Bleach is awesome :)

eaballer10
April 15, 2006, 07:33 PM
Yes, VIBEs and SOULs books are different from the Bleach Data/Character Book. I had created a thread with all the information on theses topics, but unfortunatley someone either deleted the thread, or changed the topic of the thread and and used it for something else. :(

It was a "READ THIS!" thread in the Bleach Databook section, but oh well. What's lost is lost.

Anywho, the book was never fully uploaded by anyone, but I the least I can do is give you a link to a site that has all the current and uploaded pages...

Here you go, Akasun.

http://community.livejournal.com/soul_society/586885.html?page=1&view=13411973#comments

I hope this helps. ;)

Akasun
April 15, 2006, 08:52 PM
Oooh. Thanks for the link! :)

destinator
April 16, 2006, 11:10 AM
oh damn that book is incredible...i guess i need to import that o.O

arell
April 20, 2006, 09:22 AM
Just letting you guys know...

If your country has this bookstore called Kinokuniya, it'd be sure to have both Bleach VIBES (Official TV Animation book - includes pre-chapter where Rukia got her orders to go to the living world) and SOULS (Official databook - includes pre-shinigami Ichigo, before he met Rukia). I've got both from that store in my country. (It's in Jap, unfortunately. And I can't read Jap... :p)

Kinokuniya is first opened in Japan, before it expanded internationally. It has a huge store here, and almost 1/3 of the shop space is dedicated to Japanese books; and almost 1/3 of that Japanese space is dedicated to manga and anime. It's not that expensive to buy both books. But I guess it's the shipping cost that hurts the pocket (if you don't have Kinokuniya in your country).

Get your hands on the physical books themselves, if you can. Because even though the databook is mostly just plain "black and white" pages, you can get your hands on KT's own colour illustrations (glossy ones too), and a 2 and a half page colour spread of Renji's bankai vs Ichigo's bankai. Plus a small page of cute Bleach stickers. :D And VIBES itself is a glossy book. Mean, all its pages are coloured, and all glossy pages (except for the manga on Rukia's part). Plus, there's a small art section at the end of VIBES, where KT showed most of his art for Bleach characters, together with a separately drawn zanpakutou (with name)/accessories of that character... I find it very worth the money I paid for, even though I can't read Japanese. (But I can make out some sentences because of the extensive use of Chinese characters... I didn't know Japanese kanji involves Chinese characters as well... :p)

destinator
May 07, 2006, 11:15 AM
well i finally ordered it :) now i just need to wait 3-4 weeks till delivery :/

ryderdm3
June 07, 2006, 07:16 AM
Where'd you import it from, and how much did it cost you in the end?

destinator
June 07, 2006, 07:31 AM
yesasia.com if you order for around 25$ you'll get free shipping worldwide(but only until end of june so hurry) which is indeed extremely cheap ( other shops wanted up to 20-50$ shipping fees) the book should be around 7-8$ cant remember it correctly. The book is really incredible I love it and I already ordered the 2nd time there. Ah they needed half a week to get my payment ( paypal ) not a whole week to get my books and around a week for the shipping...

Gold Knight
October 09, 2006, 09:26 PM
Btw, these links at the VIBES soul community page don't work anymore. If anybody could get to me the Rukia backstory pages ( there were five ) I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

eaballer10
October 09, 2006, 11:27 PM
Btw, these links at the VIBES soul community page don't work anymore. If anybody could get to me the Rukia backstory pages ( there were five ) I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

*DUHDUHDUHDADADA*

Ea to the rescue!!!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/b4crhf

*Flies off into the distance*

La_Muerte
October 09, 2006, 11:43 PM
can you put all of them ea, none of them work

Luckas
October 10, 2006, 05:46 AM
Someone could please suggest me where to find Bleach 0 Side A scanlated?

Gold Knight
October 13, 2006, 02:39 AM
*DUHDUHDUHDADADA*

Ea to the rescue!!!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/b4crhf

*Flies off into the distance*

Thank you <3

delapaz13
April 02, 2007, 09:00 AM
waaa... its expired already!!!!!!!!! cries.....T_T