PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 365 Discussion [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2 3

Inevitable_Exit
July 21, 2007, 01:03 AM
I don't even know what to think...That was such an O..M..G chapter.

I think the chapter will focus on Konoha grouping up at the explosion for sure..other than that no clue. Kishi blew me away this week.

[[No chapter next week, correct?]]

Hachi_Roku
July 21, 2007, 01:08 AM
Wow interesting chapter. Kinda confused on how Sasuke pulled that off. Anyway prediction is that the shadowy figure will soon be revealed to be Kabuto only because his wierd eyes have still not been explained yet.

kunai-knight
July 21, 2007, 01:12 AM
Prediction: Team Find Itachi regroups, a bit more of akatsuki action and possibly news that tobi lives. Itachi rebels? perhaps....also...naruto's capture is almost certain now that he is the leader's responsiblity...it just makes a far more interesting story line i find. :amuse

TrieuDL
July 21, 2007, 01:31 AM
I'm just gonna copy and paste my input from the other thread:

First of all I just want to say that I really enjoyed this chapter. It was a bummer that Tobi "died", but that's only following Zetsu's account. I mean he was wrong about Sasuke so he could very well be wrong about Tobi. But I get this suspicion that the mysterious person giving orders to the Akatsuki Leader (who we now know as Pain/Pein) is Tobi himself, or at least some alternate form of him.

It'd be weird that Tobi would disappear from the manga without even showcasing his abilities. Further evidence to support this is that the unknown figure must've apparently be there for the battle, because he explained to Pain the extent of Sasuke's Sharingan power along with the implification that he is aware of Sasuke's survival.

I think his true identity is kept from the rest of the Akatsuki members and is only known to Pain and the female member for some reason. I think this was all hinted at when they were talking about Tobi, and is really ironic if true because Pain said of him:
"Its fine...A man of that level is easy to acquire."

jimm120
July 21, 2007, 01:32 AM
good prediction. Tobi MIGHT just be a bit more meaningful than we thought. Zetsu didn't even know that Sasuke and Tobi were alive yet this mysterious person knew that, at least, Sasuke was alive already. And if he is Tobi, he wouldn't talk about himself so...

ANYWAY, the way the shadowy character was talking, ....it seemed as if he was talking about some machine or something about a machine...that maybe makes people join akatsuki.

I think that they'll want to get Sasuke to join Akatsuki and that they use some kind of technique or machine to get people to join.

As for more current things, I would like for Konoha ninjas to get there (especially the Naruto faction). They were closer to the explosion (at least the Naruto faction was closer). I don't see how this girl and Juugo got there first (Seigetsu used a teleportation technique) before Naruto/Yamato/Hinata. But I really hope they make it there on time. BUT I think Kishi will do one of those "they SHOULD have gotten there but the bad guys magically disappeared" moments.

TrieuDL
July 21, 2007, 01:34 AM
Also, it's obvious there has to be a reason for Pain's resemblance to Naruto. I have no idea though. But here are some cuckoo theories:

- Pain and the Akatsuki female are the parents of Naruto. That would probably be the most speculated one. They originate from the rain or hidden mist or whatever the fuck village the headband represents and for some reason they left Naruto in the care of Konoha village. I dunno, maybe Yondaime is Pain's brother or something.

or

- Pain is Naruto's older brother-- pissed off at the world and jealous of Naruto receiving the Kyubi's power and is attempting to harvest it for himself.

or

- Pain and Tobi are both related to Naruto in some way. Maybe not family-wise but Tobi definitly has the same goofy personality as Naruto while Pain looks exactly like him. Maybe they were both one individual (Yondaime?) and split in two or something and they inherited seperate traits... I mean, Tobi looks like he only has a shell of a body. I admit, this theory is pretty absurd. Perhaps this is all a side effect of Yondaime using that forbiddin jutsu?

or

- Pain is a highly evolved kage bushin of Naruto. And he has piercings

imranlah
July 21, 2007, 01:41 AM
the leader of akatsuki resembles a lot like naruto,i thought it was yondaime,hehe..so,naruto=pain=yondaime...i think pain's superior may be the 4th hokage,who knows?hehe..

strongarm85
July 21, 2007, 01:50 AM
I'm going to make a prediction here. I'm going to go ahead and predict that Tobi emerges alive either from a whole in the ground in the crater, or from inside Manda. Lets not forget that Tobi covered a square mile in mines from underground in just a few minutes. Tobi wouldn't have to burrow far underground to avoid being caught in the blast.

james
July 21, 2007, 01:53 AM
Is it just me or do the shadows on the second to last page look all messed up. I think blue hair and AL have similar skills. I also find it odd that blue has no forehead protector.

strongarm85
July 21, 2007, 02:45 AM
She may not be from a village. Kimmimaru's clan was still walking around, not part of any village, just 3 or 4 years prior to the events of Part 1.

wooticus
July 21, 2007, 03:43 AM
- Pain and the Akatsuki female are the parents of Naruto. That would probably be the most speculated one. They originate from the rain or hidden mist or whatever the fuck village the headband represents and for some reason they left Naruto in the care of Konoha village. I dunno, maybe Yondaime is Pain's brother or something.

or

- Pain is Naruto's older brother-- pissed off at the world and jealous of Naruto receiving the Kyubi's power and is attempting to harvest it for himself.

or

- Pain and Tobi are both related to Naruto in some way. Maybe not family-wise but Tobi definitly has the same goofy personality as Naruto while Pain looks exactly like him. Maybe they were both one individual (Yondaime?) and split in two or something and they inherited seperate traits... I mean, Tobi looks like he only has a shell of a body. I admit, this theory is pretty absurd. Perhaps this is all a side effect of Yondaime using that forbiddin jutsu?

or

- Pain is a highly evolved kage bushin of Naruto. And he has piercings

tobi and pain weren't one individual and splitted out of yondaime ;-) because yondaime wasn't like naruto, he was very intelligent and so on jiraiya told us in former times ;-)

my prediction:

konoha wents to the place of the explosion and finds a heavily injured tobi. before they went off they talked about interrogating a member to get information about akatsuki, well they have these book of kabuto now, but if there's an akatsuki member, who would give konoha information then its tobi, i think

akosisupaman
July 21, 2007, 03:44 AM
next week will be sasuke regaining strength, hebi meeting naruto, drawn out drama sequence before a battle, hebi winning and kakashi fleeing with emo-naruto, akatsuki's like "WTF?!" we dont need no jinchuriki we needa a tobi, tobi resurrection no jutsu, ero-sannin like wtf! you got beef! (to sasuke)uh uh!? no u dead beetch you killed my idol orochi b4 i could, then uchiha madara comes out wit da BOO-ya sharingan to anotha dimension, sharingan traing, raping itachi agazillion times in 1 sec, then akatsuk +hebi has a naruto-yomamma battle for konoha, while yamato, n 250 naruto clones learn the nick cannon wildnout battle style based on improv cause naruto's the number one surprise ninja

AngelMayLaugh
July 21, 2007, 03:45 AM
Kishi's getting lazy, the AL looks like Naruto with piercings, swirly eyes, and a different Headband.

I'm predicting that the next chapter will show Tobi's escape method, and something about the AL. I'm also predicting that the AL will kick someones ass in future chapters.

KingJosh
July 21, 2007, 04:40 AM
Wow a amazing chapter!!!!! AL leader looks axactly like naruto, and he has a another leader. But I think maybe the Al is related to naruto, who knows maby it is the 4th? becuse we havent seen the 4th in a while so he must have changed is apperence. how ever, here is my prediction:

Naruto and the others runs fast against the expoded area, but when he arive he just see's manda, and then poop, manda dissepeards. naruto understands that sasuke was her before, becuse he saw manda when the sannins fought ech other, and knows that oro must have been teaching sasuke how to summon manda. Naruto thinks that sauske was the one who created the exposion. And the konoha keep searching for itachi, and hebi returns home ( were ever their homes are). and if we are lucky we can se the face of the "new leader".

But 3 things concurnse me:
1. why has AL got the massage to capture naruto, and why is itachi beeing pull of the case? If not the unknown persons refeers to a other kyubi.
2. Is the Al's name Pain, or did the lady refer to" pain comes here" as trouble is on the way?
3. Is it going to be naruto next week, I have herad some rumors about its not gooing to be somthing next week?

heiky0711
July 21, 2007, 05:16 AM
Here's my possible predictions

Team Hebi
Sasuke will obviously needs some recovery after that heavy battle. A lot of questions will be asked on Sasuke about the information on Akatsuki which i think he failed to gather. Another possibility is that they could chase for Tobi, if he's still alive, to find out more where the Akatsukies or more specifically Itachi and Kisame's whereabouts.

Akatsuki
I would think that they still need to finish extracting the 4th tail bijuu from the jinchuuriki. Expect to see them regroup on solving the current situation or maybe add another new member. It is clear that AL will have to find the kyuubi ( i.e Naruto) but i think is still too early to fight on. The AL will have to make a one-on-one battle and avoid Naruto's comrades as Itachi emphasised that is better to capture Kyuubi later because of Konoha's ever-expanding network. Itachi might either be concerned or happy to finally face a true challenge with Sasuke. After he did let Sasuke live for a reason. Maybe we might get to see sharingan that is powerful than mangekyou sharingan as the shadow emphasised. It would also be interesting to know why that shadow guy wants to know more about Sasuke's sharingan and for what cause.

Team 7
Kakashi and co would gather to that explosion point maybe seeing bits and pieces for them to investigate further. Possibly identifying sasuke's location or maybe they could accidently meet each other which i think is too early for that chapter. They might combine the whole team to find the Akatsukies maybe by unveiling the secret book that Kabuto gave. I think if they were to read the book, Naruto will be completely surprise on AL.

That's all i guess :)

Godaime_Raikage
July 21, 2007, 05:17 AM
Wow a amazing chapter!!!!! AL leader looks axactly like naruto, and he has a another leader. But I think maybe the Al is related to naruto, who knows maby it is the 4th? becuse we havent seen the 4th in a while so he must have changed is apperence. how ever, here is my prediction:

Well I think we havent seen the 4th a while cause he is dead hes freakin dead so theres no way that he is AL

My prediction: real AL is tobi, kabuto (dont realy think that but hes so evil) or some new random guy just like the old AL. Naruto and pals will go to the crater but they wont meet hebi there cause they are not in the crater cause Suigetsu summoned sasuke to the place he is and that wasnt the crater.

By the way does kishi know what 10km are i mean that didnt look like 10 km to me:oh

Nascent
July 21, 2007, 05:26 AM
Naruto and the others runs fast against the expoded area, but when he arive he just see's manda, and then poop, manda dissepeards.

Manda is not at the battle scene anymore. If you didnt notice Sasuke went inside Manda and then dispelled the summon sending them to another dimension(or whereever the summons come from) however just before he went the blast caught them.

Suigetsu then summoned Manda after realising what had happened. Manda appears next to Suigetsu and Sasuke stepped out. They could now be miles way from he battle ground.

my prediction:

konoha wents to the place of the explosion and finds a heavily injured tobi. before they went off they talked about interrogating a member to get information about akatsuki, well they have these book of kabuto now, but if there's an akatsuki member, who would give konoha information then its tobi, i think

I think that this is a very likely scenario or prehaps tobi will also step out of Manda and Hedi will take him. There will be a cooling down period while Sasuke recovers and Tobi.

Tobi and the book from Kabuto will reveal an akatsuki hideout. Both Hebi and Team 7 will reach the location at same time to find Itachi, Kisame, Pain and Female Akatsuki and we get to see another large fight.

kurinmoka
July 21, 2007, 05:35 AM
when AL says what happen to sasuke?? it makes me wonder if the mysterious guy may be at the scene when dedeira and sasuke fights. this guy.. could it be tobi??

since tobi's the one that saw everything and the tobi mask. could it be he's trying to hide his identity? kishi did not just make a character and then vanish out of nothing. this tobi could be the mysterious guy.. a slash by sasuke and stand up unhurt? wtf.. this guy have to me something...
[hr]

Well I think we havent seen the 4th a while cause he is dead hes freakin dead so theres no way that he is AL

it really funny when i take the time and go back volumn 14.. sundaime vs oro.. the manga version did not show oro summon the 3rd coffin... where else the anime version shows differently.. hmm.. a mistake by kishi movement? or is it my mistake..:blink

ultrazai
July 21, 2007, 05:36 AM
OMG OMG we saw his face
cant get rid of the shock Oo

Tobi cant be dead I agree that he is alive and will perhaps be captured by the konoha nins

but did u notice we saw not only ALs face no we saw BHs face too OMG OMG

I am sure we wont see them for around 10 chapters but then the next big battle will begin :)

Raimaru
July 21, 2007, 05:39 AM
It really looks like AL is a relative of Naruto. I'm not sure if he is a brother or his father, but he looks really similar to Naruto, so i assume he is a realitve of him.

I don't think the reason for the girl not to have her forehead protector equipped is that she is from no village at all but that she thinks it's just ugly to wear it on the head (like many other kunoichi). Due to her flower and her stance I assume she is a strong genjutsu user.

Oh, and next thing: Since AL (or Pain, if the translation is correct) is from Hidden Rain, which stands for water + wind for me it fits with Naruto's element (or elements, if his 2nd will be water, which is my opinion :p)

Oh, and did you realize the black dots on Pain's left lower arm? Are those tattoos, or maybe something else? What do you think?

Oh yeah, for the next episode i predict a focus on team "Rescue Sasuke" and Sasuke's team since it might not be the time for explaining the real background of AL.

Also, Tobi will be treated as dead (like Orochimaru) but will appear in the next few chapters again. (cause he has such good eyes ;) )

kurinmoka
July 21, 2007, 05:48 AM
AL says what happen to sasuke? it makes me wonder if the mysterious guy witness the whole thing between sasuke vs dedeira fights. and my conclusion was is this mysterious guy is tobi himself? kishi make tobi and then burn him down just like that without any fight? it's kinda lame... imagine tobi slash by sasuke and stand up unhurt? thats something... and the tobi mask, is it purposely to cover his identity?

TOBI the joker is the master mind behind akatsuki domain.

Paradoxicon
July 21, 2007, 06:01 AM
Manda is not at the battle scene anymore. If you didnt notice Sasuke went inside Manda and then dispelled the summon sending them to another dimension(or whereever the summons come from) however just before he went the blast caught them.

Suigetsu then summoned Manda after realising what had happened. Manda appears next to Suigetsu and Sasuke stepped out. They could now be miles way from he battle ground.

I think that this is a very likely scenario or prehaps tobi will also step out of Manda and Hedi will take him. There will be a cooling down period while Sasuke recovers and Tobi.

Tobi and the book from Kabuto will reveal an akatsuki hideout. Both Hebi and Team 7 will reach the location at same time to find Itachi, Kisame, Pain and Female Akatsuki and we get to see another large fight.

Ah nice, thumbs up for clarifying this. To me it looked like Suigetsu summoned himself over to Sasuke which is ofc stupid. But ofc it was the way you described it, thx. :)

Next episode will be Hebi running from Konoha with a weakended sasuke. Jugo will acknowledge sasuke's strength and sacrifice himself in order for the others to escape. He seems melancholic enough to do it. Akatsuki won't be shown for 1-2 episodes.

SOCKSnTHONGS
July 21, 2007, 06:09 AM
kick ass chapter!?!?!! ZOMG havent seen one of those for a while in naruto. although it does leave some major plot holes and we do know that AL is not 4th (that was kinda obvious though)and that even if tobi was obito we might not find out either way.

as for predictions, konoha shinobi finally do somehting reading the book that kabuto gave them might be intelligent and searching for any clues that sasuke or deidara may have left on hte battlefield. like another mouth-arm or sasuke's clothes...

... come to think of it there havent been that many fangirls raving on about sasuke having his clothes torn off. ZOMG but thats off topic.

ultrazai
July 21, 2007, 06:14 AM
Oh wasnt there a double naruto release this week??

thought i read it some where...

@ Paradoxicon

i dont think juugo will die especially to whom?

narutos group would not kill him even if he oppose hin while they run after hebi....

i think tobi will fall in konohas hands if he isnt dead

if he is dead it would be too much of a loss in the manga since tobi was and is a character about who's whereabouts half of the naruto comunity oppose :) not seeing his background now just having him being dead would be soooo unfair.

i predict that he will have an amnesia(perhaps his second read about it in the tobi=obito threat) and fall in the konoha nins hands but being of no value since he doesnt know anything about akatski

and isnt it strange that the AL has a boss?

i thought he aimed for world domination with him an the lead?

Paradoxicon
July 21, 2007, 06:21 AM
Oh wasnt there a double naruto release this week??

thought i read it some where...

@ Paradoxicon

i dont think juugo will die especially to whom?

narutos group would not kill him even if he oppose hin while they run after hebi....

well, Team Kurenai has yet to fight so hebi won't escape just like that. And capturing Jugo in his beast mode is impossible I assume.

Don Lazy
July 21, 2007, 06:37 AM
naruto and the others went to the explosion and find sasukes scent, the dogs cant find out that sasuke went to anothor space so they think he is dead. Than a bit small talk about the black book and in the end we'll see itachi which search for sasuke

wojo
July 21, 2007, 07:26 AM
The 4th can't be dead, as you've seen prior, when you summon the reaper (or whoever that thing is) it takes your soul into its own. So, there's no way he can be "dead", but considering how powerful Yondaime was/is, i think he might've gotten away from whatever dimension he was taken to. And i think there's gotta be some kinda tie between Pain and Naruto. The whole series, no one was told of Naruto parents...i'm thinking i like the theory that Pain and the blue haired could be Naruto's parents...and there'll be some big mushy issue when Pain meets up with Naruto...and pain will wipe out all those cheezy Konoha characters who only get in the way anyways.

ShinobiWrath
July 21, 2007, 07:35 AM
I predict Konoha team will investigate the explosion grounds whereas an aware Hebi will no longer be there. What they will discover is a dead Manda instantly realizing Sasuke took part in the phenominal spectacle event. Meanwhile Itachi and Kisame start to move. Kisame notices Itachi's mood is a bit queer and questions him about it. Itachi denies he is feeling any remorse for his brother's supposed death. Kisame accepts that and they both move on.

Yamato shows Kakshi the book given to them by Kabuto and Kakashi takes it. Kakashi gratefully takes it and opens it. The expression on his face is one of astonishment. Meanwhile in the distance, Pein and Blue Hair both stand in the murky shadows awaiting the opporitunity to strike. End Chapter.

theshizzle
July 21, 2007, 07:47 AM
I predict we won't find out about the new leader for quite some time. and Naruto's group will find Itachi.

adel123456789
July 21, 2007, 08:08 AM
i think that tobi escaped in the snak (manda) with sasuka

lordHokage
July 21, 2007, 08:14 AM
I predict Konoha team will investigate the explosion grounds whereas an aware Hebi will no longer be there. What they will discover is a dead Manda instantly realizing Sasuke took part in the phenominal spectacle event. Meanwhile Itachi and Kisame start to move. Kisame notices Itachi's mood is a bit queer and questions him about it. Itachi denies he is feeling any remorse for his brother's supposed death. Kisame accepts that and they both move on.

Yamato shows Kakshi the book given to them by Kabuto and Kakashi takes it. Kakashi gratefully takes it and opens it. The expression on his face is one of astonishment. Meanwhile in the distance, Pein and Blue Hair both stand in the murky shadows awaiting the opporitunity to strike. End Chapter.

Nice predictions, I like it. I predict that your prediction is much more realistic. I also predict that Kakashi knows the real truth above Naruto’s family, Pein and Blue Hair. :blink

midiman
July 21, 2007, 08:32 AM
The most shocking thing would be when Hebi moves from that place away and exavtly when konoha enters the place tobi comes out of manda.

That would be too much to hold out ^^ (sneaked in while sasuke was unconcious or somethin lik that.

Takuto
July 21, 2007, 08:35 AM
I predict that Team Konoha will all gather where the explosion took place but Hebi isn't there, they also notice someone lying on the ground near Manda unconsious (Tobi =p), Sakura treats his injurys and Kakashi and Sai take him back to Konoha for "interogation" on Akatsuki.

Then on the last page Pain and BH will come out of nowhere and be standing in front of Team Konoha (minus Kakashi and Sai). End of Chapter

ForMotherRussia
July 21, 2007, 09:09 AM
i predict that hebi will try to get away with sasuke,but konoha guys will surround them.and a big fight begins ^_^

midiman
July 21, 2007, 09:32 AM
I thin next time we see Hebi still taking care of sasuke (pherhaps healing jutsu by karin) and then slowly surrounded by konoha as they all arrive but just as Konoha starts to attack we wittnes an explosion ! Its Pain and BH who want to take naruto.

I think they will reveal themself as AL and his girlfriend and naruto goes kyubi than gets turned back by yamato than using rasenshuricken but they succed at taking him ^^

BlackDawn
July 21, 2007, 10:07 AM
Naruto meets up with pein at explosion site where they both head out to.
Sasuke healing and more AL.

Lil idea concerning itachi , maybe he never wanted sasuke to beat him but to surpass him to be able to take down the real AL cause he appears unable to. And the only way he could think of to gain power was trough hate and suffering hence killing village.

oh tobi is alive and going to be captured

Dattebayo!
July 21, 2007, 11:00 AM
Ok, some possibilities...

Remember when Itachi mentioned to gain the MS Sasuke needed to kill his closest friend ? well perhaps Itachi actually made the biggest sacrifice in order to save Konoha from the AL, by killing his family and making Sasuke become strong enough to take on the AL (Maybe he knew of the AL before there was focus on Akatsuki) perhaps the AL needs Naruto, and has decieved all the members of Akatsuki in to believing their working towards a goal which infact is false, and if Naruto is killed then the AL cannot carry out his plan, perhaps Itachi is infact on a mission from Danzou from the time when he was in ANBU.. which is a long term mission to infiltrate Akatsuki..as Itachi was probably Konohas strongest ninja besides the Hokage at that time he would have been the best choice if that was the case.

Lets face it, when Itachi and Kisame infiltrated Konoha to get Naruto, and fought Kakashi etc, he could have disposed of atleast one of the jounins they were facing, to make life easier in future for Akatsuki... perhaps Itachi did it as a front, to make out he was loyal to Akatsuki... it might make sense that Itachi is an infiltrator in Akatsuki.. maybe he is the person who passes infomation to Jiraiya?

It's definatly interesting, I think that the AL needs Naruto for something other than extracting the Kyuubi, as some are saying, maybe naruto has a bloodline limit which would come to surface from facing sasuke in a battle once again... But then again, maybe the AL wants Sasuke to draw the Kyuubi out by harming Sasuke infront of Naruto?

nahkampfbiber
July 21, 2007, 11:26 AM
I think Kishi isn't going to give much more info about Pein and BH in the next chapter. He will wait a few more weeks to let the speculations about them run a bit further.
Instead we'll likely see Sasuke's injuriers getting treated somehow. I don't think there's a good medic in Team Hebi, so he won't get any action/fighting-scenes in the next few chapters.
The Konohas are probably investigating the explosion area. Either finding Hebi there, or any traces of them. (Manda, Part of Sasuke's/Deidara's clothes... wich would then be used by the Dogs to pursuit them)
Sooner or later we'll see a confrontation of some of the Hebi-Guys(with or without Sasuke) and the Konohas.
And maybe we'll see a confused Tobi digging his head out of the ground, accompanied by a big Question mark à lá "WTF happened?".

theshizzle
July 21, 2007, 01:07 PM
We will find out how Sauske escaped with great detail

Toad Sage
July 21, 2007, 04:47 PM
It's hard to predict what will happen next chapter. I don't think we're going to see the AL on the move quite yet, as he'll probably remain a threat looming in the backround for a few issues. It's very possible that to my mind at least that the Konohoa nin will arrive at the blast site, as it is an obvious place for them to inspect after all the commotion. I doubt Sasuke will be still be around by the time they arrive, but the locale still may give them a hint as to his whereabouts. Also, another possibility is that Itachi could become more directly involved, as he seemed very upset at news of Sasuke's death. Lot of stuff could happen, as 363 was a momumental chapter! Last, I doubt we'll see Tobi, as he now is going to become a major question in the story line. I'm convinced there is more to him than a mere Akatsuki member, since he didn't help to defeat Sasuke and he is being overlooked by the AL. Just seems like a classic set up for a darkhorse character.

i think that tobi escaped in the snak (manda) with sasuka

This is a great idea!

renrutal
July 21, 2007, 05:10 PM
Prediction:

Sakura arrives at the explosion location first, only to find Tobi weeping over Deidara's death, then the rest of Konoha arrive.

Tobi sees Kakashi and starts to run. They go after him wanting answers.

Sakura loses Sasuke's smell trail because of the explosion.

Uru
July 21, 2007, 05:50 PM
After some chapter with high adrenalin's level Kishi need to change the rhythm and introducing breaks.
The next one will be full of breaks (already the 363 it was).
And maybe he will know some other personage..

Regards

ryusuke_
July 21, 2007, 06:25 PM
I hope we're gonna see Itachi in action in the next chapter, the character needs to do something, he has become boring after so many time without doing anything great :p

Uchiha Slayer
July 21, 2007, 06:26 PM
I don't even know what to think...That was such an O..M..G chapter.

I think the chapter will focus on Konoha grouping up at the explosion for sure..other than that no clue. Kishi blew me away this week.

[[No chapter next week, correct?]]

I fill the same way, I'm like OMG...I think were going to get information on that black book since all the Akutsuki members are identified.

Jinoh
July 21, 2007, 08:21 PM

Remember when Itachi mentioned to gain the MS Sasuke needed to kill his closest friend ? well perhaps Itachi actually made the biggest sacrifice in order to save Konoha from the AL, by killing his family and making Sasuke become strong enough to take on the AL (Maybe he knew of the AL before there was focus on Akatsuki) perhaps the AL needs Naruto, and has decieved all the members of Akatsuki in to believing their working towards a goal which infact is false, and if Naruto is killed then the AL cannot carry out his plan, perhaps Itachi is infact on a mission from Danzou from the time when he was in ANBU.. which is a long term mission to infiltrate Akatsuki..as Itachi was probably Konohas strongest ninja besides the Hokage at that time he would have been the best choice if that was the case.

Lets face it, when Itachi and Kisame infiltrated Konoha to get Naruto, and fought Kakashi etc, he could have disposed of atleast one of the jounins they were facing, to make life easier in future for Akatsuki... perhaps Itachi did it as a front, to make out he was loyal to Akatsuki... it might make sense that Itachi is an infiltrator in Akatsuki.. maybe he is the person who passes infomation to Jiraiya?

It's definatly interesting, I think that the AL needs Naruto for something other than extracting the Kyuubi, as some are saying, maybe naruto has a bloodline limit which would come to surface from facing sasuke in a battle once again... But then again, maybe the AL wants Sasuke to draw the Kyuubi out by harming Sasuke infront of Naruto?

i can easily see this theory of yours happening.. when sasuke and itachi battle.. itachi is near death and his lasts words are probably your theory in his own version of the storie that hes gonna tell sasuke.. then sasuke forgives itachi and will cry silently and his emotions go like REALLLL CRAZYYYY and obtains a far far greater version of mangekyou sharingan than itachi had..

shachi
July 21, 2007, 11:53 PM
Konoha's nins will investigate the explosion and find manda's corpse. Tobi, hiding inside the corpse, will pretend to be manda and try to be cordial but make excuses to make Konoha leave, like:

"Hey guys...how's it...how's it goin'?"

"What explosion?"

"Yeah, I may have...may have been asleep when that...when that happened. In fact I'm sure I was, because you just uhm...just woke me up. Yeah."

"I was looking forward to ah...a little me-time this afternoon. Do you see these dreadful bags beneath these eyes? I mean, I'm due. To be perfectly frank, I'm overdue."

"Look I don't mean to sound petulant but aren't you being ah...a little callous? I mean, are you...are you really unaware of how rude you're being, interrupting an innocent nap and grilling me with these insipid questions? Beginning to get a little...a little irritated here..."

"You are really asking for it. You are really asking for it, aren't you? And by *it* I mean the Silent Treatment..."

"Oh good comeback, Naruto. Haha. Ok. If I could roll my eyes I would..."

Koolaid1
July 22, 2007, 12:07 AM
I just got a quick something to add.

What if Tobi was using the same Jutsu as Kisame and Itachi when they fight team Gai and Team Kakashi.

It is possible that he is the RAL if he used that Jutsu to just keep and eye on things, right? That could also explain why he wasn't wearing a Akutsuki cloak...

That is why he could have seemed so weak, because it only uses 30% of your chakra. He could watch the Sasuke fight like that, therefore allowing himself the ability to measure Sasuke Sharingan(since that is what he seemed worried about).

V!nce
July 22, 2007, 12:12 AM
Pre:-...the whole tobi dead thing seems like a plot cause till now all of us not yet see the real ability of his....only 2 ability that he seems able to survive the cut from sasuke katana and his ground technique where he implant those ''BOMs''....
so most probably tobi survive cause akatsuki says sasuke also die...but sasu survives...there the hint :-)

for what i probably expected is the machinery that they chat about should be the ''god of death that holds the youma monsters'' where AL main responsiblity is to recover naruto...next chapter would be some kick ass chaper on AKATSUKI...haha...PAIN looks like adult naruto with piercing from ear to nose ....PUNK rock style..

bach
July 22, 2007, 02:44 AM
we'll see all konohans on the explosion area and than they decide to go back to the village
also sasuke retrait with his team. suigetsu have gatered some informations

brebaz
July 22, 2007, 07:38 AM
i think we will finally be able to see how much naruto grows the Guy called pain i'm sure he's way too powerfull even then Itachi we will get to know also about naruto's family which is a great thing
o i predicting for 20 Chapter up a head hehe lol but that will happen soon :)

Seranel N'Ryt
July 22, 2007, 08:49 AM
i think Tobi isnt dead. year, he will meet Konoha Nins..

Akatsuki has another boss (Akatsuki King-boss??) and that boss looked everything of sasuke vs deidara... how can is that? hmm Sandaime Hokage used to 'Crystal Orb' . it can see special person's charka(...maybe)

...........i doubt Jiraiya-sama.

buruca
July 22, 2007, 11:26 AM
That was an awesome chapter.
I love the chapters that Sasuke gets all beat up in.
I don't know why, I just do.
They're a bit funny, especially when Sasuke keeps appearing to have OMG status in the preceding chapters. Yeah.

But, question, I thought just Orochimaru had the tatoo mark thing on his left arm, but Sasuke had it too.

I'm a dolt, but, nevermind. That's just part of the Manda summon, huh?

Oooh, there is someone in charge of the Akatsuki leader!

And, it sounds like Akatsuki leader and them knew Sasuke isn;t dead, they just told Itachi that. But, who or what is the "machine"? They were talking about Sasuke's sharingan, but then they spoke of the machine thing. Could Sasuke be a part of the Akatsuki plan to take control of the 9? Eh? EH!?!?!?

Also, Tobi is alive. He wouldn't be dead, there isn't enough of him in the manga yet. No "Super Tobi" moment that all of Akatsuki has had. I think he'll pop up again later or when Naruto and gang get there to check out the cause of the explosion. Maybe he went, dare I say it, underground to live with mole people?

Either way, I'm a bit sad that Deidara is dead. HE WAS COOL!!!!
[hr]
On shachi's post---:

Bwahaha! That's grand.

That would be sweet if Kishi really had Manda do that.

I'd be laughing so hard!!

zerocooldx
July 22, 2007, 12:36 PM
my thory is that Pain is narutos older brother and i've been saying that ever since the AL was first introduced, we dont know where naruto's family is or where they came from, for all we know they could have come to konoha from a diff village, and saying Pains eyes are a blood Line power so he cant be narutos brother is dumb (look at kibas,orochimarus,haidens,kakuzus and kyuubi narutos eyes thay r all diff but dont posses any power) and also i doubt Pain's identity was kept secret for this long and have him turn out to be a new character with no really strong connections to any of the main characters, wut do u think???

Uchiha Slayer
July 22, 2007, 05:30 PM

That theory is a strong possibility with all the stuff that just happened...But for the next chapter is going to be all about that black book.

Toad Sage
July 22, 2007, 10:30 PM
Hey all, remember this is a prediction thread, so do not post what you think could be spoilers here, even with a spoiler tag attached. Furthermore, try to refrain from one liners such as "hahah" as these are not posts.

kazamakj
July 22, 2007, 10:49 PM
Interesting chapter. Seems like Akatsuki is just a front of an Elite Ninja team who has characters which just did not fit into their respective villages. Those whom are skilled geniuses but with eccentric characteristics please come to akatsuki. Lol well I know its corny but it does seem that way indeed.

And now there is someone who is directing Pain/paine whom is the leader of Akatsuki. It makes it even more interesting that Paine looks very similar to Yondaime leading me to believe that he might be Yondaime's brother and is somehow related to Naruto. I do not think either of them are the father of Naruto but I believe they are related. My theory is still favourite/only nephew of Yondaime and Paine.

Tobi isn't dead yet. I would not believe if Kishi just decided to draw him and then end him just like that. The person in the shadows could be him telling Paine what he saw. Tobi is just telling Paine that if he does not win against the next tailed Monster he might lose the respect of the rest of the Akatsuki Members.

OR this is the REAL Leader of the Akatsuki whom came up with the plan to take all the tails and rule the world. Must be ninja or at least a ninja with high lofty ambitions.

On a side note: Since the Shodaime had a descendant (Tsunade) where is the descendant of the Niidamie. Paine sorts of looks like him. Then again that's like saying Yondaime looks like naruto.

SmallTiger
July 23, 2007, 02:36 AM
Akatsuki has another boss (Akatsuki King-boss??) and that boss looked everything of sasuke vs deidara... how can is that? hmm Sandaime Hokage used to 'Crystal Orb' . it can see special person's charka(...maybe)

...........i doubt Jiraiya-sama.

I haven't heard Uchiha Madara's name for a while; whoever was talking to pseudo-AL Pein there seemed to be quite the Sharingan know-it-all.

Madara is the name that Kyuubi spoke and seemed to be intimidated by, so Madara must have (or have had) one incredibly wicked sharingan... If Madara turns out to be the leader-behind-the-leader, then maybe his/her real intent is to manipulate the Akatsuki into getting the nine Bijuus into that tree with all the eyes, then WHAM! Singlehandedly genjutsu-control the whole lot of them.
EDIT: I didn't see kazamakj's post. Great minds think alike. ;-)

At any rate, I can see this coming-- the Akatsuki will court Sasuke as their next member. Maybe the whole Hebi lot will join, there's several vacancies!

Anyway, I agree that next week will probably shift back to Naruto & co. and the bblack book.

akatsuki27
July 23, 2007, 03:37 AM
they wont shift to the black book just yet because next week will be the "cleanup", meaning getting everything adjusted back to the plan of finding itachi/sasuke...team hebi will talk a bit about what their next move will be and if any of them got info on akatsuki

then they will show the konoha team scrambling to the explosion site...when naruto saw the blast he said "lets go" so he along with the rest are on their way there...by the time they get there hebi will be gone and they will talk about what happened....the dogs will say uchiha sasuke's scent was here along with deidara and some other one, blah, blah

then im sure they will show Pain planning his attack briefly, then to end the chapter naruto will say he saw kabuto and he gave him this...and shows the black book...end of chapter

Dattebayo!
July 23, 2007, 07:28 AM
ok, srry for venting a theory b4... next chapter I predict :

The Konoha ninjas get to the scene of the blast to find devastation on a huge scale, at this time they will open up the black book and confirm their thoughts that it was Deidara who made it happen, also mentioning they didnt know he was capable of such devastation, the ninja dogs will smell sasuke's scent, but as they cannot find any trace of him, they will assume he is dead and was caught up in the blast.

At this time Naruto will say something about knowing he isn't dead, that they cant give up because he knows he is still alive, this is when I think we will see Tobi re-appear and talk to the Konoha ninjas (maybe they will look in the book and not find Tobi there, as he is a new member of Akatsuki) at this time Tobi will do :

1) tell them there is no way Sasuke could have survived (as he cries about his sempai dying)
or
2) tell them he saw a huge snake appear before the blast, at which time Naruto will know Sasuke summoned Manda, and will know he survived because of the fight Jiraiya had with Orochimaru when Gamabunta torched Manda.

Then I think the Konoha team will try to capture Tobi, but wont succeed and we will see a little more of Akatsuki's true plans.

gold349
July 23, 2007, 10:30 AM
Blue and Pain (Al) know who the mysterious person is, so he can not be Tobi, All members are recruited from different villages, its obviuos or should be that Pain knows there identity before they are conscripted (no way a group like Akatuksi are gonna let someone join them if they cant see there face), Pain will introduce a new member to the rest of the group he also tells Zetsu to check for Tobi.

Team Yamamoto will arrive at explosion site and are confronted by Tobi, Tobi fills them in on what happened Tobi prepares to fight team yamamoto, word gets to Pain he is still alive and is in confrontation with naruto and company and is called back by Pain.

all the rest of the teams arrive at explosion site, i can see a lot of chit chat this chapter, i think they will regroup and change there plan on the search, kakahi and yamamato will split into two teams with the kanoha ninja's after discusing events and revealling secrets from the book of kabuto

IamKIRA
July 23, 2007, 11:50 AM
How come everyone is saying that AL needs Naruto for something other then the Kyubbi? I don't get it can somone explain it?:oh

theshizzle
July 23, 2007, 11:56 AM
^^^^^ no one really knows, they are just theories.

midiman
July 23, 2007, 01:00 PM
I predict next Chapter won't be talked about the informations in the book because they will discuss it after Tsunade analyzed it and everythin was confirmed by Jiraya ^^ (good team)

Konoha Shinobi arrive at the scene, Kakashi will remember the kind of jutsu and i think he remembered when he saw the explosion so kono-shinobis will know Deida was there and after they see manda they will know that sasuke was there.
After some Chit-Chat something will happen

1.Tobi appears
2.AL and BH appear
3.They will go back to konoha to analyze the book
4.They understand sasuke can't be far away and start searching.

I don't think Tobi is dead so i believe we will see him in the next chapters but I don't think Zetsu is gonna find him I believe Tobi will go back on his own.

shravan
July 23, 2007, 04:36 PM
The person who orders the AL is UCHIHA MADARA . That's the reason why he is concerned with the power of sasuke's Sharingan.

If its not Uchiha madara then kishi is introducing new characters (which is to say that he trying to prolong the series rather than come to an end).

Takuto
July 23, 2007, 04:38 PM
Would like to see Tobi alright, don't see how they can kill off such a good and mysterious character, would kinda suck, but i can see him coming back out of nowhere when we've assumed he's been killed off.

akatsuki27
July 23, 2007, 05:58 PM
The person who orders the AL is UCHIHA MADARA . That's the reason why he is concerned with the power of sasuke's Sharingan.

If its not Uchiha madara then kishi is introducing new characters (which is to say that he trying to prolong the series rather than come to an end).

i was thinking the same thing....he was happy that sasuke won....talking about good feeling or whatever, and without having actually met sasuke he knows his eyes will surpass itachi's...meaning he knows a thing or two about sharingans

anyway, i dont think the shadow leader will appear again for a while now...focus is going to pein coming after naruto.....I CANT WAIT!!!!

deni_deni
July 23, 2007, 10:09 PM
hummm... i think the interest of akatsuki in sasuke's sharingan is the power of submission of his eyes. in the chapter 363, manda is trapped in some kind of powerful genjutsu that's probally the secret technique that everyone want to see sasuke using. it's important to akatsuki not just own the 9 bijuus, but have a way to control them, the key for this question is in the sasuke's sharingan. that's one of the things that i think will be explained in the next chapter. other thing is the revelation of tobi's role in the history. there will be no fights. but a lot of explanations and some dialogues about the book tha kabuto gave to naruto.

cerventus
July 24, 2007, 01:08 AM
Tobi is found by Naruto and co.
they fight for a while but all attack seem to be useless to him, even with Naruto's Rasenshirigan.

It turns out Tobi is a Konoha/Jiraiya spy.

strongarm85
July 24, 2007, 01:37 AM

The only way that can be right is if Uchiha Madara has been disguising himself as Tobi all along. It is very obvious that Tobi is the person in the shadows giving the orders. The only person who had a front row seat to the battle with Diedara, that could have also reported anything about such as how well Sasuke used his Sharingan, was Tobi. Zetsu was wrong about Tobi being dead just like he was wrong about Sasuke being dead. Just watch, you'll see.

spactaa
July 24, 2007, 02:35 AM
My question..When do we get to see hinata, shino and kiba fight lol !? I don't think they stand a chance against hebi, so who will it be...

strongarm85
July 24, 2007, 02:54 AM
Personally, I think we're eventually going to see Kiba, Shino, and Hinata work together to bring down Zetsu. They're probably the best group to match up against him.

spactaa
July 24, 2007, 03:28 AM
But how can you say that when we don't know at hall what he is up to?

edit: I like the supposition tobi = leader, it makes way more sense than the obvious but groundles tobi = obito "in the box" theory.

heeros_blood
July 24, 2007, 03:54 AM

Yup I also think it's UCHIHA MADARA, because he knows the power and the capacity of the Sharingan. He can't conclude that Sasuke's eyes can surpass Itachi's if he's not a sharingan user himself. Then again, it's just my opinion but I hope he is!

Griffith
July 24, 2007, 07:36 AM
Alright predictions...Hebi will escape from naruto and co for a while and then fight them with a big win from Hebi which will lead to the usual I need to be stronger scene from naruto..OR they will just talk and leave who knows... also I think that Tobi is alive and either he wasn't really there, something like what they do at the Akatsuki meetings, I mean he took sasuke's sword like nothing so it could be that or he was just able to withstand deidara's explosion which would make him too strong but oh well....

The Don
July 24, 2007, 02:52 PM
Heres my prediction but its mostly wishful thinking

Shino uses his bugs to coordinate his team along wiv kakashi in meeting nearby the explosion and also contacts yamato informing him of the current situation and ordering ther team to stay put an wait further orders from kakashi.
the team begin to search the area for clues, hinata discovers manda in the distance using her byakugan but sauske is long gone.
akamaru then discovers an exhausted but uninjured tobi and the team converge to interogate him.

he amidiatley recognises kakashi and greats him declaring himself as one of the thirds sons.
he then politfuly tells kakashi about deidras self destruction and that sauske most likley died.
kakashi asks if it was sauske who used manda or if someone else did
tobi then replies by saying he hasnt seen manda since he was a under orochimarus command implying he was in ankos squad.
kakashi then asumes sauske must av used manda to escape

kakashi then asks if he used "that" jutsu to survive the explosion but tobi says it was an earth technique he used
shino then asks him if ther wer any others wiv sauske to which tobi replies "yes, one of them is also a missing-nin from konoha"
pein then arrives greating kakashi
kakashi replies an says its been a while

next issue: battle between two guys wiv crazy lookin eyes

akatsuki27
July 24, 2007, 03:17 PM
Heres my prediction but its mostly wishful thinking

Shino uses his bugs to coordinate his team along wiv kakashi in meeting nearby the explosion and also contacts yamato informing him of the current situation and ordering ther team to stay put an wait further orders from kakashi.
the team begin to search the area for clues, hinata discovers manda in the distance using her byakugan but sauske is long gone.
akamaru then discovers an exhausted but uninjured tobi and the team converge to interogate him.

he amidiatley recognises kakashi and greats him declaring himself as one of the thirds sons.
he then politfuly tells kakashi about deidras self destruction and that sauske most likley died.
kakashi asks if it was sauske who used manda or if someone else did
tobi then replies by saying he hasnt seen manda since he was a under orochimarus command implying he was in ankos squad.
kakashi then asumes sauske must av used manda to escape

kakashi then asks if he used "that" jutsu to survive the explosion but tobi says it was an earth technique he used
shino then asks him if ther wer any others wiv sauske to which tobi replies "yes, one of them is also a missing-nin from konoha"
pein then arrives greating kakashi
kakashi replies an says its been a while

next issue: battle between two guys wiv crazy lookin eyes

kakashi wouldnt be able to know who pein is since he's from the rain...also i doubt that pein is in a bingo book somewhere....also if he is related to yondaime as some people say he is (I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT) then he is older than kakashi and was sent to rain village long before kakshi was born

The Don
July 24, 2007, 03:30 PM
yes but kakashi is a higly knowledgable ninja who has been in combat wiv many opponents from many different villages

remember kakashi was once a anbu member, he may hav also sacted as a hunter-nin at some stage since they seem to be a sub-sect of anbu neway

also he must be very powerful to be the leader of akutski, a missing-nin like that would definatley be in the bingo book much like kisame, itachi and sasori. deidra was also probably in ther to even tho he was never mentioned to be

SHARIGANGUY25
July 24, 2007, 10:18 PM
maybe that Tobi is Obito, WHY? Itachi say once to Sasuke his able to active the Magekyou Sharingan, there are 3 person with that doujutsu in the world, and remerber he only have his right eye, Kakashi have his left eye, and explain why he has able to escape to that explosion using the 4th hokages jutsu! maybe is that or he is just a lucky bastard!

Paradoxicon
July 25, 2007, 07:13 AM
Hey, anyone thought of that: Now that we know Pain aka AL is from the Hidden Rain he will use an umbrella as weapon! :tem

theshizzle
July 25, 2007, 07:42 AM
Hey, anyone thought of that: Now that we know Pain aka AL is from the Hidden Rain he will use an umbrella as weapon! :tem

yeah probably, i only remember a few people from the Rain Village, those guys that Garra killed in the 2nd part of the Chuunin Exam, the Oboro guys also from the Chuunin, and the group from the Tea Country Filler Arc.. All of the guys which were duds, maybe the AL really is a dud too

ghghth
July 25, 2007, 05:06 PM
I'd like to post a prediction that I would pay millions of dollars for, but it's never going to happen. As we all know, Sasuke killed Orochimaru.. but Oro was hardly worth a fight at that point. Right now would be the opportune moment for Itachi to appear in front of the wounded Sasuke and kill him almost as pathetically as Sasuke killed Orochimaru, while stating how disgusted he is at his younger brother.

Is anyone else forgetting that this story is about Naruto lately? Everything seems to be revolving around Sasuke... and as someone who completely detests him... its starting to bug me. Name the story Sasuke if so much of the story is going to be about him. LOL

theshizzle
July 25, 2007, 05:11 PM
I'd like to post a prediction that I would pay millions of dollars for, but it's never going to happen. As we all know, Sasuke killed Orochimaru.. but Oro was hardly worth a fight at that point. Right now would be the opportune moment for Itachi to appear in front of the wounded Sasuke and kill him almost as pathetically as Sasuke killed Orochimaru, while stating how disgusted he is at his younger brother.

Is anyone else forgetting that this story is about Naruto lately? Everything seems to be revolving around Sasuke... and as someone who completely detests him... its starting to bug me. Name the story Sasuke if so much of the story is going to be about him. LOL

well since the 2nd part started sauske has only taken up a small part. To be honest this series is called Naruto and rightfully so... Sauske has taken up much chapters recently but b4 how many chapters did we see him in?? A lot of fans wanted to see how much sauske as grown since the time skip and we saw it ..

Gulio
July 25, 2007, 07:40 PM
YES 250 postS!!! i am a Sr. Member!!! YES!!! THANK YOU MH FOR MAKING MY DREAMS COME TRUE!!!

Wow.... um... so... yea...

I think no action will happen this chapter, more or less a preparation for next weeks chapter. there was too much action with the sasuck and deidra, that Kishi needs to take some time and get some more story out there.

cerventus
July 25, 2007, 10:08 PM
Killing Orchi at his weakest was pretty cowardly. At least Sasuke was knocked down a few pegs with this last fight AND he admitted Oro was weak at that time.

That is really true. No idea what the fuss about Sasuke killing Orochi when he was sick. However I dont think so that is cowardy...you always attack at the weakest spot and Oro was weak the.

Back to perdiction: The whole Naruto Team will split into two...after somebody picked up Sasuke scent while the rest will investigate the explossoion to find a torn apart Obito..mending himself back. Another immortal Zetsu/Hidan like Akastuki?

Nope..., tobi will say, my real body is not really here.

theshizzle
July 26, 2007, 11:16 AM
Wow.... um... so... yea...

I think no action will happen this chapter, more or less a preparation for next weeks chapter. there was too much action with the sasuck and deidra, that Kishi needs to take some time and get some more story out there.

yeah um so wow, you dont like my achievement?!?!?

anyways i hope that there is some internal conflict in Akatsuki since Pein lied to Itachi and Itachi may know that Sauske is alive

bean
July 26, 2007, 02:00 PM
yeah um so wow, you dont like my achievement?!?!?

anyways i hope that there is some internal conflict in Akatsuki since Pein lied to Itachi and Itachi may know that Sauske is alive

I think itachi will be more mad that he's not going to be able to go after naruto more so than the sasuke thing, especially since pein didn't really lie, zetsu was the one who brought it up. If anything, itach is going to be happy to hear from pein that his little bro is still alive

khar2
July 26, 2007, 02:57 PM

Repeated so many times:mad , cant you understand that not whole chapter must be araund main character not he must be stronges, and if you dont like story stop reading it, nice answer for such stupid question:mad

Prediction: some history about tobi, his secret identity and searching for sasuke:)

Paradoxicon
July 26, 2007, 03:50 PM
is there a new Manga coming this week or not?

sahali
July 26, 2007, 04:32 PM
this chapter was really good......loved it!!!!!!!

i don' think tobi dies....there is more to him than this.....
just can't wait for the next chap

Seranel N'Ryt
July 26, 2007, 08:55 PM
i think tobi will meet Naruto-team
and he will be catched by naruto easily :tem

PMCRW
July 26, 2007, 09:05 PM
Whoa i'm shocked...thats about all i can say...

myth0logy
July 26, 2007, 10:30 PM
I'm going to guess:

when sasuke conjured the snake, he had the snake eat both him AND tobi.

tobi will be the poor sap sasuke will get the info he wants from...and since Sasuke saved his life, he'll probably do it willingly (but I'd rather see sasuke mind probe him though)

PMCRW
July 27, 2007, 11:48 AM
with the latest spoilers i think its safe to say with Tobi being actually Uchiha Madara this was a twist that i never saw coming...it don't even know what to make of it honestly... : /

bax
July 27, 2007, 02:25 PM
Yup yup... It's here.. The chapter is finally here ^^ Get it right HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15959)!!!

Now now... Tobi made an appearance :o He's not dead. Zetsu was wrong! And what's this? Did I heard someone mentioning Uchiha Madara? :blink

Now, after readign the chapter, go ahead and make your predictions for the next HERE!!!

:amuse

kit99bar
July 27, 2007, 02:33 PM
that poor weak sap Tobi... not! :) :)

I'm going to guess:

when sasuke conjured the snake, he had the snake eat both him AND tobi.

tobi will be the poor sap sasuke will get the info he wants from...and since Sasuke saved his life, he'll probably do it willingly (but I'd rather see sasuke mind probe him though)

Mortific
July 27, 2007, 03:41 PM
Now I wonder what the view of the next chapter will be. Hopefully Naruto and co. since Akatsuki has just had a major thing happen, (revealing the last three members) and could be used as a cliffhanger. And Sasuke and his team has had their time in the light right now.
Don't get me wrong, I like Akatsuki and Hebi, it's just that nothing has happened on Naruto's part for a while. ^^ Would be nice if they stumpled over the inn Hebi is staying at.

PredatorNar
July 27, 2007, 04:01 PM
WOW! I had a hunch Tobi was the mysterious person ordering around Pein! But there was someone who came up with that speculation last week and I must give my props to that person, whoever he was. I knew Tobi was way more awesome than he seemed. Deidara is probably truly outclassed compared to him. Quick someone get a translation up!
[hr]
WOW! I had a hunch Tobi was the mysterious person ordering around Pein! But there was someone who came up with that speculation last week and I must give my props to that person, whoever he was. I knew Tobi was way more awesome than he seemed. Deidara is probably truly outclassed compared to him. Quick someone get a translation up!

AND TOBI HAS THE SHARINGAN! Take that, skeptics!

DarkManSharingan32
July 27, 2007, 04:29 PM
Well, this chapter has put me in the mood to predict a little bit.
--

I think with this Tobi = Obito has been confirmed, but with all the talk about Uchiha Madara, there is still some surprises to be had.

anyways, i'm goin to go ahead and guess that Uchiha Madara, Tobi, and Obito are al one in the same. The Uchiha Madara part of Obito probably got awakened after being saved by Zetsu all those years ago.

That is to say... that Uchiha Madara is probably possessing the body of what we know as Obito. Whether this is akin to Jinchuuriki and their Youma is to be seen, but i think this is what is goin on so far.

I know it sounds crazy... but for Sasuke not to know about UM makes me think that it had to be before his time. Up until UM has been thought to be the same guy who tangled against Shodaime... but that man would have to be ancient. If he figured out a way to save his spirit, and pass it on.. he would eventually outlive his nemesis Shodaime.
---

On a more obvious note... this makes everythin come together as to why Tobi wasn't killed by Sasuke's attack or killed by the explosion. If it's some kind of super-kage-bunshin, then Tobi was always safe in the same town where Pain has been.

Whatever that jutsu is... we can expect it to cause alot of trouble, and to have a pretty cool name to go along with it.

afmart
July 27, 2007, 04:33 PM
from other thread:364 Predictions [Naruto]

First of all I just want to say that I really enjoyed this chapter. It was a bummer that Tobi "died", but that's only following Zetsu's account. I mean he was wrong about Sasuke so he could very well be wrong about Tobi. But I get this suspicion that the mysterious person giving orders to the Akatsuki Leader (who we now know as Pain/Pein) is Tobi himself, or at least some alternate form of him.

It'd be weird that Tobi would disappear from the manga without even showcasing his abilities. Further evidence to support this is that the unknown figure must've apparently be there for the battle, because he explained to Pain the extent of Sasuke's Sharingan power along with the implification that he is aware of Sasuke's survival.

I think his true identity is kept from the rest of the Akatsuki members and is only known to Pain and the female member for some reason. I think this was all hinted at when they were talking about Tobi, and is really ironic if true because Pain said of him:

he got it right "awesome"!!!

so if Tobi is Uchiha Madara why does he have (we only see) one sharingan???
2 possibilities Uchiha Madara is Obito with an allias or someone took the sharingan from Madara like Kakashi took from Obito

note that tobi says

Page 18:
????: The Sharingan's true power...
My power...Uchiha Madara's power...

does that mean that e took the power from Uchiha Madara or that he is Uchiha Madara

as for Naruto and Hebi it looks like kiba picked up sazuke's smell so next chap it will be a confrontation between Naruto's team and Hebi!!!

(it took me to long to post this i was going to be post number 3 or 4 :( )

Don Lazy
July 27, 2007, 04:37 PM
prediction time!! naruto finds sasuke and BAAMM ...farther i dont know, i hope something cool happens

theshizzle
July 27, 2007, 04:39 PM
I think we may see the initial stages of the meeting between Pein and Naruto.

james
July 27, 2007, 04:53 PM
long term prediction - Itachi saves sasuke from tobi (and dies in the process)

hitokugutsu
July 27, 2007, 04:57 PM
Itachi already knew that there was a third MS user and he wasnt even invited to Tobi/Madara meeting with Pein and BH. This makes me believe Itachi is not so bad and he has his own hidden agenda. So I think Itachi will soon rebel against Akatsuki

Substance
July 27, 2007, 05:05 PM
Itachi already knew that there was a third MS user and he wasnt even invited to Tobi/Madara meeting with Pein and BH. This makes me believe Itachi is not so bad and he has his own hidden agenda. So I think Itachi will soon rebel against Akatsuki

this sums up my speculation as well. cheeers

2ndKurono
July 27, 2007, 05:17 PM
sorry,well i think next chapter will be the convrontation between Naruto and team Hebi,Pein will tell more about himself,Itachi and Kissame will make there true purpose,cause i think Tobi will be betrayed.

Don Lazy
July 27, 2007, 05:23 PM
i say pein even dosent know how naruto looks, so how he can know that naruto looks like him or that he is his own son?!

Shadowhound
July 27, 2007, 05:29 PM
I"m curious about what BH said, "The sky cries again...Pein...you..." I'm wondering if the rain is a reflection of Pein's emotions. So far his power and abilities have remained mostly unknown. I can't help but feel curiousity at why BH the rain in connection with Pein. I am the only one that sees it or is it just my imagination?

silvermane
July 27, 2007, 05:32 PM
firstly I think tobi is OBito... he might just be using madara's power to describe the sharingan... would be like naruto saying the rasengan is his power - the 4th hokage's jutsu...
and either way if tobi is obito or madara he'd have had his sharingan way longer than itachi or sasuke.... at least as long as kakashi... which means its more likely that he's stronger than all 3 of them...
now the story is actually interesting but the fact remains that naruto is a one trick pony who does not even have any tactical skill .... unless of course jiraiya has taught him something we have not seen yet...
right now he's probably the weakest character in all 3 teams ( hebi akatsuki and the 2 teams from konoha )
fights are exciting and entertaining I agree... but i'm starting to wonder where the story is going.

Juggernaut
July 27, 2007, 05:48 PM
I think this is setting up for Naruto to shine in the next few chapters. For one Pein is going to confront him and/or he will confront sasuke and his crew again. I think it would be interesting if they all met at once and Pein simply smacked everyone away with ease and faced off Naruto alone. At which point Naruto would have a WTF?? look on his face.

Still, we all know what happens in the series with guys who "never lost" or have "ultimate defenses" Gaara was the guy that never hit hurt ever. Until lee ripped his weights off, sasuke hit him with chidori and naruto finished him off completely.

In terms of Pein. I think the rain is related to him. he is from the Rain village after all. Even Kisame remarked that it rained a whole lot where they were. Even fits with itachis statement earlier when he said "A big strom is coming" Maybe he was refering to pein in some way.

Paradoxicon
July 27, 2007, 05:52 PM
I"m curious about what BH said, "The sky cries again...Pein...you..." I'm wondering if the rain is a reflection of Pein's emotions. So far his power and abilities have remained mostly unknown. I can't help but feel curiousity at why BH the rain in connection with Pein. I am the only one that sees it or is it just my imagination?

Pain is from the Rain village, his emotion fucking up the weather means his kinda super strong.

Wow, this chapter was awesome. The endless fight of Deidara vs Sasuke was a mere breathtaking of what is yet to come. Konoha catching up to Sasuke, Team Kurenai battling it out vs Hebi, Pain kidnapping Naruto, Itachi betraying Akatsuki (Itachi vs Kisame fight anyone?:D ) Tobi being Madara, or half being Madara, half Obito. And obviously having the MS, too. He might want to get his left eye back from kakashi. Maybe Kakashi's sharingan is still connected to Tobi/Obito in some way which would explain why Kakashi was able to quire MS without killing his best friend. (If Tobi has it, Kakashi automatically got it, too).

Aznek
July 27, 2007, 05:53 PM
Heres what I think, Tobi is Obito and he wants Sasuke's untapped sharingan eyes. And the person to do the transplanting is the unnamed female akatsuki, who actually is.......... Obito and Kakashi's female teammate from their newbie days WHO originally transplanted Obito's eye into kakashi in the first place. And once Obito has obtained Sasuke's eyes he'll beable to obtain Uchiha Madare's legacy.

Also look at how similar Tobi and Obito's name are to eachother, just rearrange some lettesr and add an o

Hunter_zaz
July 27, 2007, 06:06 PM
If Tobi knew he would live on, I don't think he would have given Kakashi his eye. Some one must have revived him with some "ninja" (mind the pun) jutsu. Maybe by sealing... imbuing him with the spirit of Uchiha madara? Evil possible a nonhuman eg. that god with the long nose. We know that Tobi would be Kakashis age so can cut down the suspects a bit there. Or would it be cliche evil lord dead ries to revive himself by over powering a disciple and them reviving him?

If Tobi was better than Itachi, what skills can he have? Would they be the same and maybe have Kyubbi level chakra, and therefore pave the way for Naruto and Sasuke to partner up.

Good things come in threes... another major reveal? Realistically tho, I think Konoha and Hebi will meet (soon) and Pein too, however Pein and co don't seem impatient like naruto, so may just watch whats going on.

Not so long ago Tobi = Obito was taboo, what next? At the moment I doubt it would be Fourth = Obito Creator... Timeline will fit just, but would he have revived them to do something like this as a part of a master plan?

Also out of curiosity and inability to see it myself, what weapons are they that you can see Tobi wearing in second to last Pane.

Shazz
July 27, 2007, 06:09 PM
So Tobi is the hidden leader, and also, possibly, Uchiha Madara.

[These are just my thoughts obviously]

Now that just blew my mind, but not as much as what it actually means. Seeing as how Tobi has been shown off as somewhat of a weakling, Pain must have intentionally meant it to be so infront of the Akatsuki members. Why would he fool them like this?

Tobi can now move about Akatsuki without waking suspicion, but why make this cover-up?

Also he lied about Sasuke being dead, as Pain and Madara and the girl was talking about him a few pages later, so they knew he wasn't dead (Madara was there to observe his progress, because it's a part of his goal). However they let the Akatsuki believe this.

As a third thing, he lies about his position, acting as their leader even though the true leader would be Tobi. Why he cant officially show himself is because it would grab to much attention by Itachi, and since Itachi is most likely connected with Tobi's own goals, this cannot be made possible. If someone just said they were the actual leader, Itachi would wonder why, and the truth about Tobi's eye might spill.
There are only a few Akatsuki members left though to fool. Zetsu, Kisame and Itachi.

They were all talking about their goals, Tobi's probably being strongly linked to Itachi and Sasuke, and the Sharingan they carry. Tobi needs Pain, because Pain has the Akatsuki, and Pain needs Tobi for some reason. The unknown member is in on it, and they see the other Aktatsuki members as mere pawns I think, ready to be expendable for the sake of getting the Bijuus.

Maybe Zetsu is involved somehow, to further cast a shadow on the whole thing to the other Akatsuki members.

The conspiracy within Akatsuki is by far more interesting than Tobi right now I think, although that to say the least is slam-packed with awesome!

However I predict the plot-twists to dial down right now and we'll probably get an intro to Pain, the (what must be) unnaturally strong shinobi. I'm guessing, since he's never lost a fight, he must be more special than say a Hokage-level ninja with lots of strong jutsus.
I think he has a one-man bloodline or something, a special trait that no-one else has like Kakuzu's ability to implement hearts into his own body (I'm guessing he's the only one).

Maybe the Akatsuki will crumble because of this conspiracy, but it might be too late, because what's left is 8 demons and 3 very, very strong ninjas!

adel123456789
July 27, 2007, 06:22 PM
whats the name of the next issu pls can somone translat the name

Coup
July 27, 2007, 06:23 PM
The next chapter:

Pein will give the orders the team. Itachi will have his own agenda(will not be getting the other tailed beast as ordered). Konoha's team will get caught up with team hebi. They will confront each other but will not fight.

deni_deni
July 27, 2007, 06:32 PM
i think that uchiha madara is controling itachi with some kind of genjutsu. way before the uchiha's clan massacre itachi hab been acting strange, and remember that he was an anbu so he could have been after some missing nin like pein, tobi, the misterious woman, hidan, orochimaru, whatever, and been trapped by tobi/madara genjutsu.
for what we know up until now, uchiha madara is feared even by the kyubi and has powers to survive deidara's explosion (but i think he was using the same pein's jutsu that was used in the gaara's rescue with less chakra from the original something like less than 5% from the original).
there's some hints in the last chapter that sasuke's team will have an encounter with the knoha's platoon. and also, maybe pein have some kind of bound with naruto. the evidence is the expression on his face while tobi/madara talks about the no longer helpless child, uzumaki naruto.

Gio
July 27, 2007, 06:36 PM
o.o how about a Tobi = Uchiha Shisui Prediction?

Akastair
July 27, 2007, 06:58 PM
anyone noticed that pain has kinda the same eyes as kurenai ? maybe theres a connection there

omniscientone
July 27, 2007, 06:59 PM
Pain, being from the Rain Village, seems to be able to control the rain. I dunno, I still predict that Tobi = Obito, and not Madara himself, and also has lost his memories from before or something... I can't wait for Sasuke and Naruto to meet, which I predict will be happening soon. I wanna know if there is a connection between Pain and Naruto as well...

aimaimaim
July 27, 2007, 07:48 PM
is tobi really that masked guy with the sharingan????

is tobi really really really really obit0??

and as i have read thru out the manga.. i only heard the name "Madara" twice.. who is Madara? and what does he has t0 do with the kyuubi when the kyuubi saw sasuke's sharingan??

these are the things i want t0 see in the next chapter..

predictions:
hebi and narut0's group will meet.. all talk.. but thats the end part.. the 1st part is that the will g0 t0 where sasuke is and narut0 will become very nostalgic.. and a little bit about itatchi and kisame's conversation..

4ghost
July 27, 2007, 07:52 PM
This recent chapter makes me more confident in the theory I've had for a long time and had posted here, http://forums.narutofan.com/showpost.php?p=5275618&postcount=893 , about a year ago.

To me that person (being the Third MS user) is probably the instigator for all that has happened to Konoha in the past 15 plus years. From Itachi's desertion and alleged massacre of his clan, to the Kyuubi's attack on the village and the cause for Yondaime's death by sacrifice.

Obito's sibling or other immediate relative is who I believe is the third MS user. Blaming the future Hokage for the death and Kakashi for being alive in his place with his eye they set out for revenge. All of Konoha would be thrown into their path all for revenge. Using the cursed blood and the Mangekyou Sharingan's true purpose to submit the tailed demon Kyuubi to their will, and destroy the 4th and the village he loved. They continue to seek vengance never feeling fulfilled with their accomplishments.

It would kind of be ironic if Sasuke discovers that his hellish life was forced upon him by someone following the very same path of darkness he now walks. An Uchiha so bent on vengance that they could no longer care for anything that was once of any importance to them.

In Kakashi's words
"In the end those that tasted revenge were not satisfied it ended in tragedy." "You'll only hurt and suffer more even if you are successful in your revenge all you'll be left with is emptiness."

So to sum it up I guess I'm saying that in essence the story truly started with the Kakashi Gaiden. Obito's outraged relative wanted revenge on Kakashi, Rin, and their sensei who later became the village's Hokage, because they returned while Obito was dead. To make it worse Kakashi lives on with what he considers to be a stolen eye, refusing to accept that it was Obito's dying wish to give it to him. Oh and the alias of Tobi, the mask that alllow's one eye is all done for the memory of Obito.

Anyway a prediction closer to the next chapter will be that as Naruto's group converge's on Hebi, Pein will start to make his move on Naruto and or Konoha. While Itachi may finally make a move to reveal his true face. An Anbu captain at 13 that had 1 single S rank mission, he's probably never completed it.

Oh yeah I just noticed, could it be that Itachi still doesn't know that Sasuke hasn't died yet.

It's certainly a shame about your little brother.
You're now the sole member of the Uchiha clan.

Page 5:
Itachi: No...

SFX: Drip drip

Itachi: He's not dead yet...
and besides...
Sfx: plip

Kisame: ...What?

Itachi: The storm has passed.

He is afterall the one who told Sasuke to gain those eyes so that he could be the third MS user. Perhaps the one whose death he is waiting for is none Uchiha Madara.

TrieuDL
July 27, 2007, 08:03 PM

Mwahahah who called it?

Hyuuga Hanabi
July 27, 2007, 08:04 PM
Mwahahah who called it?

Mwahahaha who called it?

A lot of people I know, including me. <.<

hamstar
July 27, 2007, 08:10 PM
At this point it's safe to say that tobi is madara and madara is the real one behind the curtains running Akatsuki. I was already pretty shocked that AL wasnt the 3rd and now....this. Madara is the real AL, the last few chapters of naruto have been really great and build us more suspense.

And we STILL have yet to see madara's face. This is just speculation but it could be that madara, tobi and obito are all the same person. Which would be great for the plot. To me tobi/madara is the most ninja-like character in the entire series. The only other character that came close to this was kabuto. In the beginning you look at tobi and underestimate him then you find out he is all badass, it's great. I think he is truly worthy as the true final villain. He's fooled everyone up till now, even the readers. Im sure most of you never thought tobi was the leader when you first saw him in the manga after sasori's death. There has always been the suspicion that tobi was obito though, because of his mask.

I think the manga is heading in a good direction. The only thing I dont like is team hebi. They seem pretty useless and destined to all die for sasuke and show how strong some of the akatsuki are. The characters of hebi are in my opinion really one-dimentional and cliche it's not really funny. Speaking of one-dimentional....Naruto is still a n00b. He's the character you want to see grow and impress. Kishimoto has repeatedly failed to expand naruto's character and I really want to see some growth on naruto's part. Hopefully Kishimoto eventually develops naruto's character because right now he doesnt have much going for him.........at all.

kurinmoka
July 27, 2007, 08:17 PM
ch..

very disappointed to know that uchiha is the strongest member in akatsuki. from the beginning to the end uchiha power have shown alot. im hoping some new power arise yet nothing more to see now. :mad ..

pain has never lost a battle before but that doesn't make him the strongest.. wtf. hey kishi.. i want more power more more power!!!! im thirst and mad:mad
[hr]

Pain is from the Rain village, his emotion fucking up the weather means his kinda super strong.

weather not reflecting his power it just a right scenario for right environment. don't tell me you wish to see him in sakura..

ukyo1
July 27, 2007, 08:18 PM
Tobi has defeted UM , and stoled him eyes....but somehow him need 1 more user of sharingam to complete him gols

(sorry for the bad ingles)

hamstar
July 27, 2007, 08:21 PM
btw 4ghost, that was a pretty interesting theory. I wonder if the manga will match up to it.

It might be that it was madara that killed everyone in the uchiha village and that all this time itachi took the blame to somehow protect sasuke and let him grow up to get stronger. At this point there are so many possible explanations for what is happening it's really fun to speculate on it. Kind of reminds me when the 3rd matrix movie was coming out and people on the forums were speculating on what would happen. Sadly the speculations on the forum were much better than what actually happened.

BTW i have a feeling pain will lose and when he loses someone will say, "the reason he lost was because he never lost to anyone." He will probably lose to..........hmm i dont know kakashi?

aimaimaim
July 27, 2007, 08:23 PM
madara=obito=tobi.. maybe madara=tobi but not obit0.. maybe the mask was just there to make us believe that tobi is obit0 and is madara.. and yeah.. why is pain not the strongest? he was undefeated after all..

oh crap!!!! this capter was so g00d yet so crappy! WHO the hell IS 'MADARA'??!??!

for me.. 0bit0 is out of the question..

Darknives
July 27, 2007, 08:24 PM
-why would tobi be facking and trying to get the ring to become akatsuki, if he is already their boss? Is his goal so important that he cant let the other members know, besides pain and partner? and he wanted to keep a closer eye on things by joining deidara?

-if he is obito, how the hell was he saved from his death? and why? some other village found him and wanted to examine the sharingan? (remember how important it was to dispose of ninja dead bodies by the nin hunters)

-does any member knows who is controling them besides pain and partner?

so does tobi have the most powerful sharingan, more tha itachi? and his afraid that sasuke sharingan is going to be as strong as his?
does itachi know about tobi, was that there is another person with sharingan? is that related to why he killed his clan?
if orochimaru takes over kabuto body (i dont think he will), what will he do if he finds all of this out?
was he already trying to pocess sasuke to fight obito? (unlikely)

im predicting (at least it would be cool) that itachi and sasuke will fight, but in the middle, bcause of smth they will realise of the existence of obito and they will both fight him.
maybe obito is the villain who will unite the other characters
it would be cool to see the remaining akatsukis and sasuke and konoha fighting pain, partner and obito.

as someone has said i also think that maybe itachi is planing something against obito, but that doesnt make hime good cause he still killed his clan. was he afraid? did he leave sasuke alive not to kill him but to have someone else capable of fighting obito?

I also think we will be seeing the eight gates of chakra being released and the user dying, lee or gai

lol just some predictions for the rest of the series

cinamax
July 27, 2007, 08:25 PM
Will Pain be able to beat Hebi + Leaf team? That would be something. Looks like the 3 parties are going to collide very soon.

Itachi/Kisame/Zetsu is sent to obtain the other bijuu???

Actually it makes sense Tobi defeated Madara and stole one of his eyes, but he needs one more. Why didnt he take Itachi's???

The part Sasuke saw where he believes Itachi killed his clan is most definitely a genjutsu. Itachi was probably also under the same genjutsu to believe he did that.

kurinmoka
July 27, 2007, 08:26 PM
If Tobi knew he would live on, I don't think he would have given Kakashi his eye. Some one must have revived him with some "ninja" (mind the pun) jutsu. Maybe by sealing... imbuing him with the spirit of Uchiha madara? Evil possible a nonhuman eg. that god with the long nose. We know that Tobi would be Kakashis age so can cut down the suspects a bit there. Or would it be cliche evil lord dead ries to revive himself by over powering a disciple and them reviving him?

If Tobi was better than Itachi, what skills can he have? Would they be the same and maybe have Kyubbi level chakra, and therefore pave the way for Naruto and Sasuke to partner up.

im very suprised that tobi said

tobi: and when there are, everything will be as it should. page 17

tobi: the sharingan true power page 18

tobi: my power.. uchiha mandara's power.... page 18

does that mean tobi has yet to obtain the mandara power not until he collect all jinchuurikis? then does that mean his level and uchiha level could be the same too.. if thats the case then what makes tobi to be the akatsuki leader?

if thats how powerful the akatsuki level is now then im very pissed.

Darknives
July 27, 2007, 08:27 PM
for those who dont know

Madara's fame and powerful Sharingan eye chakra was even known to the Kyuubi. Kyuubi regarded this chakra from the cursed bloodline as even more ominous than his own. He would bear witness to this chakra again in the form of Uchiha Sasuke.

The group Akatsuki sought to capture the Bijuu for their own ends. It was revealed that their leader Pein, actually reported to Tobi, one of the new members of the group. There was apparently more to Tobi than meets the eye, as he revealed in an ominous voice that Uchiha's Sasuke's Sharingan was growing powerful. This was something he could recognize with his own Sharingan power, as Uchiha Madara. Whether Tobi himself is the original Madara or something else is unknown at this time.

taken from leafninja.com

IchigoSoul
July 27, 2007, 08:36 PM
My theroy:
They want sasuke's eyes because it is untapped, which im guessing he dont have the MS yet, making his current sharingan the purest of the three, itachi, kakshi and tobi. I would guessed that there is a level beyond the MS and those with MS is tainted. However strong is MAdara's sharingan, he still have the MS so i think they are seeking a pure sharingan to unlock some sort of "Ultimate power of the sharingan".

Darknives
July 27, 2007, 08:43 PM
about the uchiha
i advise everyone to read this theory http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=106576
its really crasy, but fits everything so well.

aimaimaim
July 27, 2007, 08:43 PM
thank you for clearing who is 'MADARA'..

i don't think tobi is referring to himself as 'madara' but the power of his sharingan being equal 'madara'. but..

why did itatchi sense tobi, also having the sharingan? he even has the MS.. why?

and some say that this is maing the tobi=obito theory more clear but i don't think s0. well for me atleast.. ^_^

now.. this is now, IMO, a very very g00d chapter but still, a little bit crappy..

TrieuDL
July 27, 2007, 08:54 PM

Oh sweet sweet satisfaction.... mwaha.

Okay well I'm liking all the predicitions everyone is making right now. And they're probably right so anything I say might be redundant but here are my speculations anyway:

The Tobi is Obito theory seems very plausible-- I think the name being an anagram itself is the giveaway. However I don't think it's as simple as that, Obito was supposed to be dead after being crushed from that boulder (which is probably why we don't see his body/face since I bet it's horrible disfigured... well half of it, zinggggg).

This is a pretty out there theory, but I think this Uchiha Madara was a legendary ninja of the past. I mean the Kyuubi knew him, and those times were long ago. When Obito died, somehow Madara inhabited his fellow Uchiha's body (silly yes), but having only one eye made him incomplete. So with only two other Uchiha's remaining, he waits and judge their growth to see who can be the worthy successor of his eyes. Which was why Itachi was invited to the Akatsuki organization.

And as an homage to Obito, Madara allows him to live on as Tobi (the goofball)-- representing the duality of his character.

As for Itachi-- I dunno, I think his motives aren't neccesairly evil. I think altough he is being played, he knows about a greater power and that he might not be able to overcome it-- so he's pushing Sasuke to surpass him and defeat the evil blah blah.

Oh and the original Akatsuki's motives about world domination was all bullshit. Which I hope is true because I thought it was a dumb unoriginal idea anyway.

Yes

TrieuDL
July 27, 2007, 09:10 PM
A lot of people I know, including me. <.<

Oh yeah? Well I was the first and I like being happy, haha.

Die

Takuto
July 27, 2007, 09:26 PM
Hmm since Kiba seems to know where Sasuke is they'll start heading to them, but will be stopped by Pein and BH, and that's when the next battle will begin.

Not sure if all will fight them or some will split off and head off to Sasuke, just my prediction :)

jimm120
July 27, 2007, 09:44 PM
I think that Konoha Ninjas will catch up to team Hebi and they'll battle it out for a while (Not Sasuke though). Somewhere, they'll be interupted by the Akatsuki leader...which will somehow tell them that he is the leader that they do not stand a chance. He captures Naruto quickly and Sasuke will be, "oh why oh why!..." but will only tell people that he is going after Pein because he might know of Itachi ...ya know...since he is the Leader.

Nice prediction I say. As for the whole Uchiha Madara thing...it DOES say "I have teh power of Uchiha Madara"...not that he is Uchiha Madara. This implies that Tobi isn't Madara. Now, it being Obito wouldn't be a stretch. Madara finds him and heals him. Takes over his body (in a "we become 1 person" kind of thing). That would be the way to incorporate Obito and Madara into the whole theory. And I think Kishi WANTS us to include Obito into any theories cause he made it quite obvious with the whole Left Eye open and the name.

Kishi likes to play games lol. Introduces Tobi with the left eyehole. Everyone is like, "WTF hell yeah, that is Obito!". Kishi doesn't say anything or reveal anything so we start thinking it is someone else (original character, not Obito). He also mentions Madara (through Sasuke and Kyubi) and now shows us that Tobi IS a sharingan user...just not who we were expecting (Obito). Instead, it seems connected to Madara...but still has a chance to be Obito. Why oh why mush kishi torture us lol.

AxelCross
July 27, 2007, 09:49 PM
I think the main concentration for this next chapter will be Naruto and Sasuke meeting up at the end of the chapter. During the beginning, I think we'll see Pain and BH talking about going after the Kyuubi, then the scene switching to Naruto and co., Kiba searching for Sasuke's sent some more, and the teams moving on to find out where he is. Then we'll see Team Hebi talking about Akatsuki some more and Itachi, as well as what they're going to do after Sasuke heals up, and the team telling Sasuke that he's not ready possibly.

Then, like I said, at the end I think we'll see someone in Team Hebi say "someone's here", then Naruto and co. and Sasuke and co. will meet face to face, and the chapter will end there. There's been a whole lot of action going on for the past few chapters, so I think this one will be strictly setting up the scene for something big, and Kishimoto leaving us with a cliffhanger due to the double chapter. I also think that the title page will be the results of the popularity poll, finally, but who knows? Not much of a prediction, I've never been good at it, but there's my input.

ukyo1
July 27, 2007, 09:55 PM
i dont get why , you guys believe that tobi is obit0 ....is crazy....the kyubi foght with mandara ...so that is impossible for tobi be obito ...i say have 2 ways.

1-Tobi , killed U.mandara and taked him eye.

2-Tobi is mandara (and lose 1 eye or something happen)

ps: After sasuke ,use sharingam in juugo , look likes something happend....(maybe , have some problem if you use too much sharingam , and thats the why tobi(or mandara) needs 1 more user of sharingam for complete his gols.)

sorry for the bad ingles

PredatorNar
July 27, 2007, 10:01 PM
Tobi is Obito. Period. I mean the last piece we need in a pro Tobi=Obito was the confirmation of the Sharingan. I mean it's obvious the other eye doesn't have the Sharingan otherwise there would be no reason to wear a mask like that. I SERIOUSLY doubt Kishi would just put that mask on Tobi JUST to fool the fans and have no relevance to the story.

Skeptics don't have a leg to stand on anymore. Anyway, when he said "...Uchiha Madara's power," I don't think he was referring to himself. I think he is somehow related to Madara or maybe he believes in Madara, to the extent, that he wants to achieve whatever Madara had planned for the world.

Kaborochi
July 27, 2007, 10:12 PM
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaborochi
hey hisshouburaiken

in the translation, did tobi literally say that I possess uchiha madara's power, or is he saying that he is uchiha madara in the flesh?

HisshouBuraiken replies:
I think it's pretty obvious that he's saying he's uchiha madara in the flesh.

Wouldnt that mean that the tobi=obito theory goes out the window, and that tobi is really uchiha madara; thus confirming that Obito remains dead. I believe the reason that Tobi wears the mask is that he does not want his identity revealed; especially since he is aware that Itachi is in Akatsuki. If Tobi did not have his mask on, I am sure that Itachi would be automatically able to detect the sharingan. Perhaps he wanted this kept secret to fullfil his goals; goals that even Itachi is unaware of.

aimaimaim
July 27, 2007, 10:17 PM
this is prediction.. don't state your 'opinions' as facts unless proven.. pls..

anyway.. it was some trick i suppose that kishi wants us to think/confirm that tobi=obito because of that right eye sharingan.. but the thing is.. he was killed, obit0 died. if he can be revived, why didn't the 'great 4th hokage' revived him?? alteast thats view on the obit0=tobi..

well maybe.. but if tobi=obit0.. i won't know what to think of next.. yondaime=madara XD XD XD

edit:

woah!... w8.. you mean that the translations had some mistakes.. 0k if thats the real case.. tehn.. tobi=obit0 is out of the window..

PredatorNar
July 27, 2007, 10:20 PM
The point is WHY WOULD HE ONLY HAVE THAT ONE HOLE IN HIS MASK? AND COINCIDENTALLY THE RIGHT ONE? That one hole has to have some relevance to the story. I doubt Kishi just put it there just to randomly throw off the fans.

aimaimaim
July 27, 2007, 10:22 PM
what if he did??

the translator said it himself.. that 'tobi' was referring t0 himself as the 'madara'..

edit:
or maybe because his face was needed t0 hidden fr0m the rest of the akatsuki..

OR WAIT.. MAYBE THE MASK WAS THERE. MAYBE THE MASK HAS SOME KIND OF HIDDEN POWER THAT MAKES ITATCHI, WHO IS A SHARINGAN USER, NOT SEE 'TOBI' AS AN UCHIHA!.. or maybe.. something else..

IamKIRA
July 27, 2007, 10:28 PM
I predict the rain is somehow connected to Peins feelings, I think there is some connection between Naruto and Pein..

I think Pein and Tobi are talking on even grounds, I think they are both of equal strength...

There is definitly something going on between Itachi and the other 3, I can't wait to see what happens. Naruto had become so dull for me and these last few chapters really helped create intrest in the series again. Well done

PredatorNar
July 27, 2007, 10:30 PM
Well since we don't know much about Madara, we don't know if he could have some relation to Obito. Furthermore, who's the say the translator didn't misinterpret it? I'm not saying he didn't translate it correctly, I'm just saying maybe he misunderstood what Tobi was saying?

aimaimaim
July 27, 2007, 10:34 PM
yeah.. i guess s0.. tobi said it like this on Iwanin trans..

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

トビ「写輪眼の本当の力が…このうちはマダラの力が」

Tobi: And Sharingan's true power... the power of I, Uchiha Madara will -!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

link is here.. http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16010

hamstar
July 27, 2007, 10:37 PM
actually....I was re-reading the last page of the chapter and.........the last line tobi says is

このうちはマダラの力が

This above sentence can be interpreted in a few ways.

Either tobi is referring to himself as Madara

"the power of Uchiha Madara" (AKA me)

OR

Tobi is referring to the power of the Madara Itachi (who was a Uchiha of the past who founded the MS). Tobi is not Madara. This opens the possibility that Tobi is obito.

An interesting theory is posted here (thx to who linked me):

http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=106576

this might explain who Madara is and maybe everything.

Double Helix-7
July 27, 2007, 10:41 PM
Prediction for the next chapter:

Naruto and co following Sasuke's scent. They meet, but Sasuke's asleep, but the Hebi and Konoha teams are going to get in a verbal fight, mainly Naruto, Suigetsu, Sakura, and Karin. Juugo might become crazy again :s Then Sasuke waking up to the commotion and all the noise...not so much in a good mood.

Then we see Pain and BH talking about their next moves...but first they have to inform the others of what Tobi told him to.

May not see Itachi.

BTW, what is a double chapter? 2 chapters coming out at the same time, but skipping the next week?

aimaimaim
July 27, 2007, 10:42 PM
lol.. that link again.. it would take time to analyze that..

AxelCross
July 27, 2007, 10:46 PM
Prediction for the next chapter:

Naruto and co following Sasuke's scent. They meet, but Sasuke's asleep, but the Hebi and Konoha teams are going to get in a verbal fight, mainly Naruto, Suigetsu, Sakura, and Karin. Juugo might become crazy again :s Then Sasuke waking up to the commotion and all the noise...not so much in a good mood.

Then we see Pain and BH talking about their next moves...but first they have to inform the others of what Tobi told him to.

May not see Itachi.

BTW, what is a double chapter? 2 chapters coming out at the same time, but skipping the next week?

From what I understand, it's a normal chapter, but counts for two weeks, so basically it just means we're missing the week after that. That's how someone explained it to me, and I simply responded with "Then why the **** call it a 'double chapter', inferring that there are two in one?" and he had no response, so I don't know, we'll just have to wait.

hamstar
July 27, 2007, 10:52 PM
写輪眼の本当の力が。。。。。
The True power of the Sharingan...

このうちはマダラの力が
The power of Uchiha Madara...

This is as close to a perfect translation imo. You decide whether Tobi is madara or not. I'd choose the latter and go further to say tobi = obito.

Double Helix-7
July 27, 2007, 11:00 PM
From what I understand, it's a normal chapter, but counts for two weeks, so basically it just means we're missing the week after that. That's how someone explained it to me, and I simply responded with "Then why the **** call it a 'double chapter', inferring that there are two in one?" and he had no response, so I don't know, we'll just have to wait.

Exactly what I thought as well. Double = 2 LOL. More like double week chapter :blink

Shadowhound
July 27, 2007, 11:02 PM
I'd say Tobi is closer to being Obito than Uchiha Madara, just given the right eye. I mean, why would he hide his left Sharingan eye unless he didn't have it? Anyway, the way Tobi phrases it makes it sound more like a list. "The True power of the Sharingan...My power...The power of Uchiha Madara..." Sounds more like a list to me, like Tobi (or whoever he is, because his identity is still as much of a mystery as it was last week) is trying to achieve Madara's power, or the true power of the Sharingan.

If Tobi is Obito then KM needs to divulge the fate of Rin at some point.

PredatorNar
July 27, 2007, 11:14 PM
I know this is a bit off-topic, but does anyone else find it weird that Deidara can make his hands french kiss?

AxelCross
July 27, 2007, 11:17 PM
I know this is a bit off-topic, but does anyone else find it weird that Deidara can make his hands french kiss?

Being realistic (or mature), I think that it's more of an artistic expression of saying goodbye, connection and love, hope, the loss of his will and going insane, all of the above in one single moment of the burst he has against Sasuke. I really like it, Kishimoto surprised me, it's very deep in a sense that it's more than what it appears to me, which is, yes, them French kissing.

Now, being...me. I think it's super hot, and I myself would make very good use of having mouths of my hands, to tell you the truth. :o ....:oh ....:p Haha! Good stuff, good stuff.

dbhatesyou
July 27, 2007, 11:39 PM
i iddnt really read much into it but the best way to tell if tobi is obito is by the left and right eye [ rather simple eh] plus the whole just add an extra o to tobi and swich some things around and you get obito.. and just cause some rocks fell on him didnt really mean that he died.. i mean look at kakashi, he can move around underground... and apparently shirigan users dont have much trouble dealing with earth attacks, manipulations. .... but thats just my 2pennies worth.

ItachiKiller46
July 27, 2007, 11:50 PM
firstly I think tobi is OBito... he might just be using madara's power to describe the sharingan... would be like naruto saying the rasengan is his power - the 4th hokage's jutsu...
and either way if tobi is obito or madara he'd have had his sharingan way longer than itachi or sasuke.... at least as long as kakashi... which means its more likely that he's stronger than all 3 of them...
now the story is actually interesting but the fact remains that naruto is a one trick pony who does not even have any tactical skill .... unless of course jiraiya has taught him something we have not seen yet...
right now he's probably the weakest character in all 3 teams ( hebi akatsuki and the 2 teams from konoha )
fights are exciting and entertaining I agree... but i'm starting to wonder where the story is going.
I'm gonna have to disagree that Naruto is the weakest because he is the main character so he's gonna win all his battles whether we want him to or not.

QMark
July 28, 2007, 12:05 AM
I find it funny how so many people were bent on Tobi being Obito that they're literally in denial about Tobi being Uchiha Madara, even after its been confirmed after the latest chapter. The best of the best translators translated the last line as him referring to himself as Madara. There is no other real alternative to it. He refers to himself as Madara. Get over it people. Stop trying to justify something just because your brain has become intertwined so much with Tobi=Obito that you become to dismiss every new thing that happens in the manga.
I think it's pretty obvious why he wears the mask, let alone only revealing one eye. 1: To hide his identity. 2: Two holes = 50% more chance of someone noticing his sharingan, were it active.
Keep in mind people, he can still see the color of chakra through solid objects. This is proved as Sasuke could see the mines underground. For all we know, Madara could have a way to only be using 1 Sharingan eye without activating the other.

Anyhow, onto prediction:

Konoha finds Sasuke, Naruto offers to help find Itachi. This is where the black book comes in handy. Akatsuki gathers. Leader tells the others what Madara told him to say. We may get an 8-Tails battle within the next 5 chapters or so. Sasuke still needs to recover so that will be enough time for him.

renrutal
July 28, 2007, 12:19 AM
I find it funny how so many people were bent on Tobi being Obito that they're literally in denial about Tobi being Uchiha Madara, even after its been confirmed after the latest chapter. The best of the best translators translated the last line as him referring to himself as Madara.
Maybe you could get your facts and interpretation right before make such declaration.

Tobi refers to his power, the Sharingan, as Uchiha Madara's power, not that he is Uchiha Madara.

This only means the power is originally from said Uchiha. We can't say if Tobi is Obito, Madara, or if he is even an Uchiha.

ItachiKiller46
July 28, 2007, 12:21 AM
Maybe you could get your facts and interpretation right before make such declaration.

Tobi refers to his power, the Sharingan, as Uchiha Madara's power, not that he is Uchiha Madara.

This only means the power is originally from said Uchiha. We can't say if Tobi is Obito, Madara, or if the is even an Uchiha.
amen brother

tidal_alchemist87
July 28, 2007, 12:43 AM
In the last few chapters the girl and the leader were talking as if Pain wasn't even there and he did seem...down about losing his akatsuki subordinates. Anyone think it's possible he is being mind controlled?? If Tobi had that it would explain how he was to fool Deidara and Zetsu easily about his abilities and strength.

mokney
July 28, 2007, 01:10 AM
OK before you guys get your panties in a twist. IT IS NOT CONFIRMED THAT TOBI IS OBITO OR MADARA. He can be saying he has madaras power because he might be his son? Ever thought of that? there is no clear confirmation yet.

Onto the prediction. 1 of 2 things can happen. Naruto and co catch up to hebi and more info is spoiled on tobi or More info is spoiled on itachi and the uchihas and then a little bit of peins past. Any reckon that chick could be rin? (the other teammate in kakashis team?)

kazuma_uzumaki
July 28, 2007, 01:22 AM
kishi already dissapointed too many fans for the yondaime isnt AL thing

so he bette rdo the tobi=obito D:

heeros_blood
July 28, 2007, 01:34 AM
OK before you guys get your panties in a twist. IT IS NOT CONFIRMED THAT TOBI IS OBITO OR MADARA. He can be saying he has madaras power because he might be his son? Ever thought of that? there is no clear confirmation yet.

Seems realistic, since Itachi said that if Sasuke can activate MS, there will be three of them.. It might be Madara or what you suggest is maybe even better.. Madara's son!

BansheeAce
July 28, 2007, 02:13 AM
Lemme start another arguement. :p

Unnamed Akatsuki Member = Rin?

QMark
July 28, 2007, 02:20 AM

This only means the power is originally from said Uchiha. We can't say if Tobi is Obito, Madara, or if he is even an Uchiha.

Get my facts straight? Nihongaeri, a great translator of this forum and NF BTW, has translated the full meaning of the text. Saying and I quote, "It is referring to himself. The "kono" in the phrase does indeed represent as much (as mentioned above) and also adds a air of arrogance to the statement. Very cliché..."

So let it die already.

BansheeAce
July 28, 2007, 02:21 AM
Hmm.. I'm thinking Tobi is Madara. However, it would be interseting if Tobi was Obito and all that good stuff.

Fiddle
July 28, 2007, 02:41 AM
"
写輪眼の本当の力が。。。。。

このうちはマダラの力が
"

this is how I would translate it into english, I don't know where the others got the "My power" from. Maybe they read このうちはマダラの力 as うち sometimes refers to "I" and got it to "My power, uchiha madara's power".

segua
July 28, 2007, 03:01 AM
This recent chapter makes me more confident in the theory I've had for a long time and had posted here, http://forums.narutofan.com/showpost.php?p=5275618&postcount=893 , about a year ago.

[SPOILER]
To me that person (being the Third MS user) is probably the instigator for all that has happened to Konoha in the past 15 plus years. From Itachi's desertion and alleged massacre of his clan, to the Kyuubi's attack on the village and the cause for Yondaime's death by sacrifice.

Obito's sibling or other immediate relative is who I believe is the third MS user. Blaming the future Hokage for the death and Kakashi for being alive in his place with his eye they set out for revenge. All of Konoha would be thrown into their path all for revenge. Using the cursed blood and the Mangekyou Sharingan's true purpose to submit the tailed demon Kyuubi to their will, and destroy the 4th and the village he loved. They continue to seek vengance never feeling fulfilled with their accomplishments./SPOILER]

That thought has recently crossed my mind.
[hr]

Lemme start another arguement. :p

Unnamed Akatsuki Member = Rin?

Does Rin have blue hair? I thought she had similar hair color as Sakura.

Simotu123456
July 28, 2007, 03:41 AM
As far as Tobi is concearned - We have NO idea who he is. He could be a relative of Obito hence the mask, he could BE obito. He could be some other uchiha that had his eye slashed (the way kakashi's was) He could honestly be ANYONE with the uchiha blood. Now as far as predictions :amuse I'm suprised noone has noticed that Tobi requires all of the bijuu in order to complete his goals, this mixed with the fact that the kyuubi knows and has met Uchiha Madara (the power that Tobi wants) makes me believe that in order to activate the full power of the Sharingan you need to have all the Bijuu and need them to possibly be sealed within yourself, or just need the massive burst of chakra they would all provide. One thing I've heard that I don't agree with is the idea that Itachi is going to switch sides, he's a freaking Uchiha does anyone truly believe he DOSEN'T know that Tobi is one also considering he's interacted with him. He also refuses to speak of Tobi after he "dies" and with the conversation with Kisame it seems as if he's trailing off about to say "theres another one thats still alive" but instead just resolves to say that the rain stopped effectively changing the conversation. And last but not least, Itachi was not an elder member of the Uchiha clan, there is no way he could have known about the hidden room under the clan house unless someone told him (possibly Tobi which was probably a missing Nin who Itachi was sent after as an ANBU, you know send an uchiha to take care of one) With all of this working against him it almost seems that the only ones that don't know who Tobi really is would be Zetsu and Kisame the only 2 that really seem to be expendible to the story line. Well enough with ranting from me... any feedback? And you're more then welcome to tell me i'm full of sh** :p

ichimatsu
July 28, 2007, 04:14 AM
i think that tobi , itachi knows each other and thy need a tird MS user (sasuke) to invoque i dono may be to do somme sort of jutsu to invoque may be madara ucua or to gain power
remimber orochimaru said that even with sasuke body he can't fight itachi be cause he knew the existance of tobi that's why he left akatsuki, and i think that itachi exterminate his clan with the help of tobi, itachi khows tobi, maybe tobi contacted itachi and he is the one who made itachi a murderer.
naruto need more then his justsu the futon, coz he is not so strang as sasuke , itachi and pai, there must be somme jutsu or somme fight skil that jiraya teach him,
sasuke is strang but he gets tiered when he uses sharingan and his élement shidori, it's the probléme with the sharingain user the need a shakra, coz charingan cossume chakra that's why they need to capture bijou. invoque madara or gain madara power
maybe madara is the first one who had the sharingn the one who mad the clan, maybe he is just a son of a mixture between a devil and femel from Hyuuga.
it's theory go check more about this theory at japflap.com

Musashi_Keiji
July 28, 2007, 04:44 AM
gee willikers batman!
Guess what everyone!!!!
HUGE discovery!!!!
ALL of the Uchiha are related!!!!
Hence the family name uchiha and the BLOODLINE limit.

I assume people here actually read 364 am I correct??? From what i read, here:

http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns/chapter364mq.msnw

"Tobi" himself called himself Madara Uchiha. Who had been mentioned before by the Kyuubi as being the strongest uchiha/sharingan user it's ever encountered. Mystery solved!

I agree pretty well with segua's prediction (post #76). Except for the whole obito part. Replace all the obito crap with Madara.

Now as to whether Madara, is directly related to Sasuke or Itachi as a Grandfather or something and not just a Uchiha cousin is the true mystery for now.

But seriously people come on! Why would obito who was such a nice guy softy who WILLINGLY gave kakashi his eye go crazy and try to destroy all of Konoha??? Such a thing will probably never happen. Just as the 4th being, who is now revealed to be Pain, the akatsuki leader was so out there and has now been proven for sure it wasn't.

MY vague unimaginative non-ridiculous prediction:
Pain and his female companion(didn't catch her name if they mentioned it at all...) will encounter Naruto and his team. A fight will start.....

Itachi and Kisame will run into someone in the Snake group, but NOT Sasuke himself seeing as he is bed ridden. And will deliver some type of message to him. Personal not ordered from Madara.

m0ji
July 28, 2007, 05:01 AM
Well he said "With my Power,,,Uchiha Madaras Power"...he didnt say "with my...Uchiha Madaras Power" that would give it a different meaning!...It could really be Obito...That one eye...maybe he somehow obtained Madaras Power...maybe when he lay under that rock Madara gave him immortality...we dont know...

next chapter i predict we ll see team konoha find Hebis place...And a little more about Pains next move...

ichimatsu
July 28, 2007, 05:51 AM
obito is not tobi, coz kakachi visited the grave where he is buried, plus when itachi sow that kakashi has tha mangankyou sharingan he was surprised if tobi is obito he might be not surpeised coz he got his eye, plus when kakashi gained the MS? not long ago, and tobi has it befor kakashi may be even before itachi (itachi said there is another MS user he refered to tobi) plus itachi seems so quite, make sense heknhows what's happen and what tobi is planing, but i think he use tobi to gain the madara power for him self coz he want power
[hr]
next chapter confrantation between naruto team and hebi
and pain will start searching for naruto
maybe he just can use space téléportation mixéd with sharka sense to find naruto as quikly

Seranel N'Ryt
July 28, 2007, 06:32 AM
i still think tobi=obito
and tobi=obito=madara=akatsuki real-boss

if madara alive yet, he may be about 100 years old. i think madara is a spirit of the dead
maybe, he would move uchiha's(or another...) bodies...

so madara has obito's body now..

PredatorNar
July 28, 2007, 07:31 AM
obito is not tobi, coz kakachi visited the grave where he is buried, plus when itachi sow that kakashi has tha mangankyou sharingan he was surprised if tobi is obito he might be not surpeised coz he got his eye, plus when kakashi gained the MS? not long ago, and tobi has it befor kakashi may be even before itachi (itachi said there is another MS user he refered to tobi) plus itachi seems so quite, make sense heknhows what's happen and what tobi is planing, but i think he use tobi to gain the madara power for him self coz he want power
<hr noshade size="1">
next chapter confrantation between naruto team and hebi
and pain will start searching for naruto
maybe he just can use space téléportation mixéd with sharka sense to find naruto as quikly

Obito was never buried in the place Kakashi visited. Kakashi was just visiting a memorial stone with the names of fallen shinobi. However, Obito's body was never recovered, so it is very possible that Tobi = Obito.

ttxdragon
July 28, 2007, 07:44 AM
for the whole tobi == XXXXXXXX mess,

please refer to this to get a clear mind about the topic:

Page 18.

Uchiha Madara.

写輪眼の本当の力が…このうちはマダラの力が」

And Sharingan's true power... the power of I, Uchiha Madara shall prevail*!

*VERY IMPORTANT NOTE. If anyone decides to use this translation for scanlating, I suggest the group retain the following explanatory note. The line above ends in mid sentence - that is to say, he doesn't finish it. This is a lit. translation: Sharingan's true power will - ... the power of I, Uchiha Madara will- !. Actually, it's not even clear if the complete sentence, translated into English, would be in the present or future tense. Kishimoto doesn't want us to know what the Sharingan is doing or will be doing, he only means to let us know that the character is Uchiha Madara. So, please don't start arguing on message boards over your respective theories using different translations of this line into English. It's not a complete line, so most translators (like myself) will chose to complete it to make it sound natural. From there will stem the differences. But really, the only thing Kishi wants to let us know here is that the character posseses Sharingan and is, in one way or another, Uchiha Madara.

お疲れ~iwanin :ossu

Just so people know, Tobi IS Madara Uchiha. As he said, stop trying to twist the line so that it's not him :p.

Amen to that, brotha'! ;)

If referring to translations, please refer to literal and not liberate translations.
liberate translations often twist the meaning of a sentence or allows twisting the meaning of a sentence to some degree.

[hr]

as for predictions:

Next chapter we'll like get another 3 split, although the main focus will be on team konoha searching for sasuke/finding stuff on their way to him.... we will further likely see how pain and the blue haired akatsuki girl will go onto their travel to find naruto, maybe some more talk about naruto from them...
I don't think we will get much of an update on kisame and itachi, nor will we get more info on Madara...
Team Hebi will likely only make a short appearance at the end of the chapter when team Naruto bursts into their "hideout"/hotel or whereever they are staying >.>

Uchiha Slayer
July 28, 2007, 07:57 AM
Did anybody see what i saw on page 6 of the manga...Look behind Juugo...I think that was Deidara on his bird or Obito.

Could be my imagination.

But anyways my prediction is we will get a lot more of information from khonoha spaud and we will se Pein and BH talking a little bit more...Kishi kinda left it wide open.

ichimatsu
July 28, 2007, 09:03 AM
why would obito look for madara power, he is a hiro and that fact never change he give his eye to kakachi to save him that was his decision non body forced him to do that, i think that tobi is a messenger from madara who want to comme back to the real word maybe, not obito you wont it to be obito for the simple fact that you loved that tobi it's like youndaime you wont him to be akatsuki leader, the same as you wont now tobi to be obito

Dattebayo!
July 28, 2007, 09:07 AM
Did anybody see what i saw on page 6 of the manga...Look behind Juugo...I think that was Deidara on his bird or Obito.

Could be my imagination.

But anyways my prediction is we will get a lot more of information from khonoha spaud and we will se Pein and BH talking a little bit more...Kishi kinda left it wide open.

Nah, I think it was the bird flying off Juugo's shoulder after Suigetsu and Karin have a pop at eachother, Anyways.... Why does everyone say Tobi is Obito ? if Obito and Madara are the same person it would be a major contradiction of the storyline, let me explain :

Naruto is 15, which means the Kyuubi was sealed 15 years ago, now 15 years ago Kakashi was 12/13 years old, and if I'm not mistaken Obito was 13 years old, which is when he died, during that battle Obito's Sharingan awakened, giving him the power to fend off the enemy along with Kakashi to save Rin, now... at this time the 4th was still alive, which says that there had not been contact with the Kyuubi at this point, and I doubt VERY much that Obito would have had contact with the Kyuubi at the age of 13 or younger and survived it, especially as the 4th didn't survive his encounter with it.

Now later on in the storyline, when Sasuke and Naruto meet again, and Sasuke has his conversation with the Kyuubi, the Kyuubi indicates that he has had dealings with an "Uchiha Madara" an obviously elite Sharingan user, one with the ability greater than any other.. now Obito was a NEW Sharingan user, and a very very young boy, to me this says Madara was a Ninja long forgotten by *most* of the Uchiha clan, as they implied that none other had inherited the bloodline as strong as Itachi, but I believe Itachi has been sent to infiltrate Akatsuki, to get close to Madara, perhaps Madara is a long term adversary of the Kyuubi, this would make alot more sense than saying Tobi is Obito/Madara, My prediction is that Tobi IS Uchiha Madara, but is an ancient ninja, who has found the means to live on for a long time, and has been locked in battle with the Kyuubi for a long time, as the Kyuubi implied Madara is like a nemesis to him if you like.

Sephy7KillerMech
July 28, 2007, 09:21 AM
Wether or not tobi=obito one thing can be predicted. Someone is going to want to get their hands on a left eye. Who do we know that has a sharingan in their left eye and isn't an uchiha? hmm. Nice way to finally kill off kakashi.

On an added note. My take on this is that tobi isn't madara himself but simply has madara's power or is a direct decendent of madara and is the first to inherit his powers. That or he stole them somehow... or Madara's spirit came to a dieing boy and gave himself to him... eh, anything is possible really.

dandy65
July 28, 2007, 09:29 AM
For those people that failed English in school (xD Jk)

"My power... Uchiha Madara's power..."

No my dear friends, Madara is not Tobi. Why would Kishi be making Tobi talking about himself (assuming he's Madara) in third person?

What he means is :

My power, the Sharingan.

Hence , I can say that Sasuke & Itachi both have Uchiha Madara's power, which is the Sharingan. Simple? Hehe.

The Obito = Tobi thing is 90% true, if you want me to elaborate (which tons of people already have!!) , msg me or something. It could be wrong, but hey, there are real reasons for it. (e.g face mask, single sharingan eye)

My prediction for the next chapter :

Itachi & Kisame chat a bit, Naruto talks a bit. Chapter ends by team Kakashi meets team Hebi. Fun.

segua
July 28, 2007, 09:38 AM
The only thing that really makes sense if Tobi == Obito is that Tobi is trying to either resurrect a dead Rin or go back into the past to change the outcome so that he could confess his love for Rin and to further develop his relationship with Kakashi. That would then mean that he needs an extremely large and concentrated amount of chakra to pull of his planned jutsu. The reason for being as strong as the infamous Uchiha Madara would be to control a bunch of ruthless S-ranked ninjas to do his bidding. I would say that Obito died with much regret and the possibility of overwhelming jealousy, so if he survived, he must want to change the past because living on would be a living hell.

ttxdragon
July 28, 2007, 10:03 AM
For those people that failed English in school (xD Jk)
this is about japanese (which you definitely know since you translate POT :p ) and not hishouburaikens translation of it.

the manga says:
Sharingan no hontou no chikara ga...
Kono Uchiha Madara no chikara ga...

which (iwanin and njt confirm this) translates literally to:
"Sharingan's true power will - ... the power of I, Uchiha Madara will- " (see iwanins author notes)

the japanese text
"Kono Uchiha Madara no chikara ga...", although being a half sentence, states that "This Uchiha Madara's Power" ("This Uchiha Madara" referring to the person talking as an equivalent to "me, Uchiha Madara,") does/will do something.

xophien: japanese guys can talk about themselves using this "insert name"
xophien: usually really arrogant guys >.>

and why should he talk to himself?
Because it's the usual "selfcentered uber-evil-final-boss introduces himself before roaring thunder" scene. (Yes, kishi has stooped that far down into shounen cliche.)

The japanese doesn't leave room for speculation who the person talking is, the translations do.

edit, for some referrences:

xophien: the example that jumps to my ears is Naga in Slayers, she keeps refering to herself like that
xophien: think it happens sometimes to Envy in FMA too
xophien: Ikkaku has probably said that once or twice
xophien: in other words it happens all the time >.>

Juggernaut
July 28, 2007, 10:13 AM
YOu know Dattebayo is right. The timing just does not add up for them to be one and the same. On that note will everyone shut up about Tobi and Obitio. I mean it seems like thats all everyone talks about now. Worse yet the entire conversation has been reduced to post after post of "yes he is.." "no he isnt.." "yes he is.." "no he isnt.." "yes he is.." "no he isnt.."..... For the love fo god let this one rest. When something new and amazing happens like Tobi takes his mask off then talk about it. Until then nothing new has happened. All we know is he has the sharingan.... so what hundreds of people had it before too... and as mentioned the timing just does NOT add up...

Anyways... as per predictions... a meetup and buge show down is in the works..

Post edited.

segua
July 28, 2007, 10:27 AM
@Juggernaut: The whole Tobi == Obito thing is quite a predicament. On one hand, it has served to fan the fires that Tobi is indeed Obito due to the sharingan. One one hand, you got people divided upon the translation of the whole "Sharingan no hontou no chikara ga...kono Uchiha Madara no chikara ga" ordeal.

You know, since Sasuke is recovering, it would be awhile before they move so focus should shift over to Naruto. The hunt for the Kyuubi will commence in the next chapter but I don't think nothing big will occur or will it? Maybe Itachi and Kisame will be also be briefly shown as being on the move.

Slippers
July 28, 2007, 11:54 AM
Wow
Tobi = Obito?
It looks a lot more certain now that we know tobi has sharingon, but maybe he got it the same way as kakashi, so we can't be certain until tobi takes off his mask

Anyways, I think kiba's nose is gonna take them to another dead end, maybe an akastuki member (possibly tobi) :)
I can't wait ^^

hamstar
July 28, 2007, 12:10 PM
this is about japanese (which you definitely know since you translate POT :p ) and not hishouburaikens translation of it.

the manga says:
Sharingan no hontou no chikara ga...
Kono Uchiha Madara no chikara ga...

which (iwanin and njt confirm this) translates literally to:
"Sharingan's true power will - ... the power of I, Uchiha Madara will- " (see iwanins author notes)

Did it ever enter your mind that the translator........just might be wrong on this?

I disagree where he says "the power of I"

that's just completely wrong. I'm fluent in both English and Japanese and this translation is incorrect. I think the translators that said this should apologize for acting like they know what they are doing if they are wrong. This will be confirmed in a few chapters.

I think the trans on naruto fan is fair enough

KingJosh
July 28, 2007, 12:15 PM
OMG chapther!!!
My prediction: kishi will tell some information on pein and the BH. And we will see naruto and the konoha following sasukes scent, while they looks at the book he recibed from kabuto-orochimaru. I dont think they actually finds sasuke becuse he and the rest will teleport them self to secret place. (long term prediction) naruto meets some member of akatsuki and gets powned - not pein, som other, maybe itachi -, but get seved in the last secon by the rest. then it will be a time skip about a year or two, and thenteam hebi and konoha, and akatsuki meets for the finnal battle....

ttxdragon
July 28, 2007, 12:26 PM
hamster,
how would you translate it then?

i am pretty damn sure that that might be a way too "impractical english", but i am sure that the translation mentioned is definitely not "completely wrong".
I am myself not fluent, but i know basic japanese to some degree, and i am pretty sure that when njt (a VERY trustworthy translator) and iwanin (a translator doing translations since some time) both say that that's right, it should be right.
(furthermore, i asked other translators too and they said the same :p )

but i ain't gonna drag that further here...
(where stuff is said like it is, it should be handled as such and not twisted >.> )

merol_lord
July 28, 2007, 12:36 PM
I think that probably the true assassin of the Uchiha clan will be revealed to be Uchiha Madara-Tobi-Obito and that Itachi only joined Akatsuki to keep an eye on him.

dantheman0000
July 28, 2007, 01:39 PM
wow hopefully Akatsukis aim isnt as shitty as first thought..yatta.........there seem to be a few hidden agendas....especially when Tobi says "soon all our goals will be achieved" and Pain says "and then everything will be as it should"..........it sounds quite ominous.

About the whole Tobi = Obito thing, when i first heard it i thought it was all bolox and the only thing in common was the name. But seeing as Tobi has the sharingan and seeing as he is covering his face AND the only eye with the sharingan is his right eye, when obito gave his left eye to kakashi, im starting to think otherwise. there are to many suspicious questions.....why if he had two good working sharingan eyes would he cover one????

it doesnt add up.....

Ava
July 28, 2007, 01:43 PM
I think that probably the true assassin of the Uchiha clan will be revealed to be Uchiha Madara-Tobi-Obito and that Itachi only joined Akatsuki to keep an eye on him.

I was thinking about something around those lines, although it's only a far-fetched prediction (at the moment). The basis for this would be the name Madara, which could roughly be considered the Japanese-English form of 'murderer' (similar to Kira-Killer in Death Note). Itachi's innocence is questionable, but I thought maybe he was under some sort of hypnosis caused by Madara, and now he's out there pretending to be his minion and secretly planning his revenge. Eh... it's just a prediction, I didn't give it much thought ...

Oh... and Tobi=Obito... I'm 95% sure of it... (for the same reasons mentioned by dantheman0000 and others before him)

hamstar
July 28, 2007, 01:43 PM
写輪眼の本当の力が。。。。。

このうちはマダラの力が

This is as close to a perfect translation imo. You decide whether Tobi is madara or not. I'd choose the latter and go further to say tobi = obito.

I wrote this a few pages back, I'm pretty sure not many people even looked at it. Again, look at the trans on naruto fan. I'm okay with that too.

At this point you cannot confirm if tobi is madara or if he is obito. Only that tobi is a sharingan user that has the power of madara uchiha.

grusifix
July 28, 2007, 02:16 PM
I came up with somewhat same conclusions as 4Ghost http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=475423#post475423
I think that Madara was Obito but after his "death" took the name Madara and was filled with twisted anger and sinister chakra. He was the one who sent Nine-Tails to Konoha. Now he is planning to attack Konoha with all the bijuus.

Tobi escaped the explosion using Body Flicker(extracted from Shisui) (Nice post by Paz42 http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=474177#post474177)

And yet one high flying theory. Pain:"..,everything will be as it should". Pain is Naruto who teleported from the future after killing Sakura and Sasuke. He came back in time to stop himself. He has never lost a battle.

Well, It still unkown if Tobi is Madara Uchiha.
It seems as if he's saying he has the power as Madara Uchiha. And Madara Uchiha seems to be the first person to Obtain that Sharingan, He's been around since the first hokage. And it would make no sense for a guy like that to be still alive.

Back on my theory..

Since Tobi mention that Naruto is no helpless child anymore. And he got few unforbidded Jutsu under is belt. Even ones we haven't seen so far. That lead us to believe that Jariaya thought Naruto few things during the 2.5 years. And tobi mention Naruto taken out Kakuzu remaining heart with one hit.

So what you guys need to realize is that Naruto shouldn't be taken with Levity. He's really powerful at this moment.

Itachi know who is the 3rd sharigan user is. and its not hidden from him so far. Plus he mention that he know sasuke isn't dead, and he even was going to tell Kisame that even if sasuke was dead, He "Itachi" wouldn't be the only Sharigan user.

Pein seems to be listening to what Tobi have to say since he seems smart. But its obvious that he's not bossing pein up.

BH seems to be concern about pein confronting Naruto, knowing they are related to each other in some way. I think Tobi is trying to press pein buttons and its obvious. Itachi has some hidden agenda.

I feel the next chapter going to reveal naruto finding sasuke and a little chating, here and there...

83nn0
July 28, 2007, 03:07 PM
I to belive Itatchi and Tobi have an hidden plan to why they need sasukes sharingan and it having to be somthing to do with the Utchias.

about Naruto I really think he's going to get kiddnaped by Pein and in the time it will take akatsuki to gather the remaning bijus (if there are so many left thinking about deidera talking about how they caught few before they caught Gaara)

and in the mean time sasuke joins team 7 to save Naruto ( or in his surche for Itatchi stumbles over him and saves him because he needs his help finisching Itatchi)

Shazz
July 28, 2007, 03:34 PM
wow hopefully Akatsukis aim isnt as shitty as first thought..yatta.........there seem to be a few hidden agendas....especially when Tobi says "soon all our goals will be achieved" and Pain says "and then everything will be as it should"..........it sounds quite ominous.

About the whole Tobi = Obito thing, when i first heard it i thought it was all bolox and the only thing in common was the name. But seeing as Tobi has the sharingan and seeing as he is covering his face AND the only eye with the sharingan is his right eye, when obito gave his left eye to kakashi, im starting to think otherwise. there are to many suspicious questions.....why if he had two good working sharingan eyes would he cover one????

it doesnt add up.....

Perhaps the mask is there to cover his face? He obviously doesn't want his presence to be known to the normal Akatsuki members, and probably especially to Itachi, assuming Itachi would know how Madara would look like or something similar. It doesn't have to mean that Madara is Obito.

dantheman0000
July 28, 2007, 03:43 PM
no it doesnt have 2 but evidence suggests that itachi knows of him. when itachi says 2 sasuke u will be the third ...... to be able 2 activate the ms does he say uchiha or does he say person??????????

lordHokage
July 28, 2007, 05:22 PM
Well, It still unkown if Tobi is Madara Uchiha.
It seems as if he's saying he has the power as Madara Uchiha. And Madara Uchiha seems to be the first person to Obtain that Sharingan, He's been around since the first hokage. And it would make no sense for a guy like that to be still alive.

I feel the next chapter going to reveal naruto finding sasuke and a little chating, here and there...

Agreed. Uchiha Madara walks side by side with the First and Second Hokage. If he is still alive, Kishimoto has to bring back to life the first two Hokages to restore order. :blink

I predict this chapter will be like the pervious chapter, more talk about Naruto and Sasuke, more bombshells and no fighting. :blink

Neuroff
July 28, 2007, 05:26 PM
The manga never talks about when Madara lived. He could easily still be alive.

ukyo1
July 28, 2007, 05:35 PM
The manga never talks about when Madara lived. He could easily still be alive.

yes!! i never saw , anyone one talking about , the time mandara lived....so is posssible that him still alive.

Ziazan
July 28, 2007, 08:14 PM
I just have theory as to why Tobi seems to have such a split personality. Maybe when Obito was dying in the rock slide somehow Madara possesed him or something? This might be the reason why Obito/Tobi lived. So since he's possesed some of Obito's goofy personality leaks out sometimes, or vice versa. Also, maybe the Akatsuki insist on getting all the Bijuu is because once they do, Madara/Tobi could gain the true power of the Sharingan. I know this sounds kind of crazy but, until the chapter comes out anything is plausible.

RaZe
July 28, 2007, 08:39 PM
Agreed. Uchiha Madara walks side by side with the First and Second Hokage. If he is still alive, Kishimoto has to bring back to life the first two Hokages to restore order. :blink

I predict this chapter will be like the pervious chapter, more talk about Naruto and Sasuke, more bombshells and no fighting. :blink

the manga never dates madara, the "first and second hokage" comes from that theory.

taimoor2
July 28, 2007, 09:08 PM
Pain is Naruto who teleported from the future after killing Sakura and Sasuke. He came back in time to stop himself. He has never lost a battle.

This will be awesome but it has a few loop holes.Naruto has lost a few battles. When he fought Lee, he lost. There have been other times when he lost so the sentence"Pein has NEVER lost...."doesn't seem to fit.

Secondly,IF pein is naruto, there is no point in tobi telling pein how strong naruto is right now. No one will know better than pein. Thirdly, why on earth will naruto change his name?! Doesn't makes sense, right?

Ok...Now on to predictions:

I predict a naruto and sasuke confrontation. This chapter showed that Sasuke is damn weak right now(He fell asleep just by using the Sharingan for 1/2 seconds) so there will be no fighting. Itachi/kisame and Pein/BH are also likely to make an appearance.
This chapter was uber. Kishi finally got his inspiration back!Naruto manga is improving at a VERY fast rate. There is one tiny problem though. Kishi has forgotten that the name of the manga is NOT sharingan. But hell,who cares! Its awesome!

Long term prediction:
Naruto loses, kyuubi is extracted out of him. Kakashi dies and uses the same jutsu as Chiyo's to give him life. After extraction of kyuubi,naruto's real chakra is shown to be even greater than before(His current chakra protects himagainst kyuubi's so it is not totally unlikely that his chakra will increase). Naruto than kicks ass along with sasuke and sakura and they fight in one team!

tumtedum
July 28, 2007, 09:13 PM
For some reason, I want Tobi to be a woman rather than having 4 guys total including Tobi to have Sharingan. Yeah I know, random comment.

Juggernaut
July 28, 2007, 09:22 PM
Yo I like the prediction of the kyuubi being extracted and naruto becoming stronger because of it. I remember them saying once the onyl reason naruto could hold the kyuubi or something was because he had so much chakra and most of it was being used to contain it. So, if he gets that thing out all the chakra is freed up for use. Maybe in the end naruto will face off against kyuubi. Though I dont think he will kill him. I kinda get this weird respect like relationship between them that has formed. In the beginning he just called nartuo a brat. now he actually refers to him by name.

V!nce
July 28, 2007, 10:37 PM
HAha.....seems like the previous prediction that i guess strike lottery....Tobi still alive...but to put it he as uchiha obito seems weird...cause the words that he used before the end of chapter 364...''my power...uchiha madara's power''....most probably tobi wanted to possess the power of MANgekyou sharingan himself?....cause he only got 1 sharingan??.... :p
AL power ..hidden mist village...water jutsu....for the instant the girl says he is still unbeaten...which means...the main even going to start soon...naruto vs AL...

gurendesu
July 29, 2007, 01:37 AM
yeh sounds likes the mangekyou comes from madara...maybe but i STILL think tobi is obito - i mean the whole storm thing, the spiral mask, narutos whole theme is spirals and storms! c'mon!

Musashi_Keiji
July 29, 2007, 04:18 AM
I seriously dont think Obito=Tobi.... The idea itself is stupid.

But it doesnt matter. In the end it will be Naruto VS Tobi and naruto will kick his monkey ass.

dantheman0000
July 29, 2007, 06:23 AM
naruto has never fought lee

macherie
July 29, 2007, 06:29 AM
naruto has never fought lee

He did, didn't he?
Just before the Chuunin exam ?
i'm not sure, it was such a long time ago XD

vegettasaiyan
July 29, 2007, 06:29 AM
my prediction is that team7 will attempt to trace sasuke's whereabout. and during the journey they'll try to uncover the truth behind akatsuki from the book given by kabuto.

im expecting that we might get minor glimpse of tobi's history.
and for me obito is tobi. tobi's missing eye was the left one(base from pics). and from kakashi gaiden Rin surgically remove obitos left eye and transplanted to kakashi's left eye due to damage sustained from battle.

as for madara thing. i read something on the internet or forum about him(madara). i just forgot where i get it but its pretty plausible. accdg to it(summary only), madara is a monster that has power of shape shifter and it can imitate person's ablities. then he fell in love with woman(human). but people hate him. then child was born from this. child grew and defeated him and this how uchiha clan evolved(of course this accdg to site).

though madara was defated but not completely dead and steal the body of others. also accdg to it, the purpose of having 3 MS user is that it can release a powerful spell or jutsu that can summon or even revive someone. if this true, maybe! just maybe, madara shape shifted to tobi and wanted to revive himself.

ichimatsu
July 29, 2007, 06:38 AM
i think that itachi will be the last boss to kill, may be he use tobi to gain the power for himself, and then he will kill him, he is so quite, like he got a plan or somthing, he knows that sasuke is ALIVE ?????
[hr]
KISHI the manga is about naruto not sasuke neather sharingan, tell us the parents of naruto who r they?
but i love the story espécialy this last 3 chapters

macherie
July 29, 2007, 06:39 AM
that's actually quite interesting, if it's true that madara is a body stealer.. it may well be he stole the body of the late obito? And therefore he needs another eye to complete the power of the sharingan O_O

ichimatsu
July 29, 2007, 06:43 AM
if he is a spirit why he don't just steal the body of itachi or sasuke?
[hr]
when naruto went to the riscu of gara he fought against itachi or a copy i think that pain helped him a kisame to use that justsu so they could use the body of sassuri deciples

segua
July 29, 2007, 06:49 AM
that's actually quite interesting, if it's true that madara is a body stealer.. it may well be he stole the body of the late obito? And therefore he needs another eye to complete the power of the sharingan O_O

That or the Kyuubi had the chance to bloodly beat Madara's face in so badly, Madara had to wear a paper bag over his face.

macherie
July 29, 2007, 06:54 AM
I have a feeling though, Madara controlled the Kyuubi, like how Sasuke used Manda. But apart from that, why Kishi decides to draw Madara with a mask and one eye is really, really weird.

macherie
July 29, 2007, 07:26 AM
as for madara thing. i read something on the internet or forum about him(madara). i just forgot where i get it but its pretty plausible. accdg to it(summary only), madara is a monster that has power of shape shifter and it can imitate person's ablities. then he fell in love with woman(human). but people hate him. then child was born from this. child grew and defeated him and this how uchiha clan evolved(of course this accdg to site).

though madara was defated but not completely dead and steal the body of others. also accdg to it, the purpose of having 3 MS user is that it can release a powerful spell or jutsu that can summon or even revive someone. if this true, maybe! just maybe, madara shape shifted to tobi and wanted to revive himself.

oh i just remembered, you're talking about the TENGU Theory right?
It wasn't Madara who was the body stealer/shape shifter, it was his father, the Tengu king, so in actual fact, i don't htink he can be tobi at all.

khar2
July 29, 2007, 08:42 AM
although... if tobi=obito, how come his right eye survived the wheight of all those boulders?
<hr noshade size="1">
i also read somewhere that, just like when sai went to orochimaru's lair by orders of Ne, itachi could have gone in a mission by danzo since he left the village, all in order to prevent tobi from releasing the tengu king from his prision...

??? what chapter ??? i realy dont know what are you talking about, can someone clarify thing a little bit, or just tell me chapter so i could reread it. thx ???:blink

blizz23
July 29, 2007, 11:31 AM
theres a lot of ???? chapter 363 so its hard to predict

TObi saw what happened on the explosion and what the MS of Sasuke can do

on chapter 363

TOBI- the machine is Ripened his mind is made up
(what is the machine? who's mind is made up?)

and Pein will capture Naruto it will be Naruto vs Pein

now on chapter 364 the one pein is taking to is Tobi

Pein never lost a Battle (Battle means Me vs All) (Fight is one on one) corect me if i'm wrong ^_^

does this mean Pein vs Team Konoha and Team Snake of Sasuke

this will be great battle

midiman
July 29, 2007, 12:15 PM
I still think that tobi is tobi and not madara and that the translation would be "My power,the power of uchiha madara" <-Not meaning he is madara !

And i think obito theory still could be possible.I mean it is like Madara it still is gonna take us some time till we get all of his story and about tobi and about Kabuto/Orochi,We STILL HAVE A LOT OF GAPS ;)

NExt chapter will be Konoha meets hebi and PAin meets Naru/Sasku alliance
Pherhaps some fighting too

shachi
July 29, 2007, 01:09 PM
I don't think this will be a very eventful chapter, but the plot will be developed with some backstory. I believe 3 groups will be converging on the village in which Sasuke is recuperating.

1. Kiba leads the way to Sasuke; the relationships Kiba and Juugo have w/ animals might signify some kind of match-up. Hinata spies on Hebi and identifies Sasuke's platoon.

2. Pein & BH discuss Tobi and reveal a little bit more about themselves before the rendezvous with Itachi & Kisame.

3. Chapter concludes w/ Karin sensing nearby chakra. Sasuke is still out of it.

bach
July 29, 2007, 01:52 PM
the 3 teams will converge, first konoha vs hebi, than pain appears and kidnapps naruto. sasuke, to find out where itachi is, goes with konoha in a resque mission.

gold349
July 29, 2007, 02:27 PM
i personaly dont think team Hebi and team Kanoha are gonna be meating any time soon, I think they are gonna be near meetings but they are not gonna bump into each other yet.

Team Hebi have some information on Akatuksi's variuos hideouts, we can see them in the next few chapters investigating and checking out these places.

We can see further meetings by Akatuksi and orders being given out by Pain to the others, those who havent got their bijuu to track it and retrieve it.

Teams from Konoha will widen there search, and i can see them on saske's trail and plenty of near misses. thats my pridiction for the next chapter and more.

I can't see Tobi being Obito, as nice as the theory is.

The auther has left it ambiguous about that fact if Tobi is Madra or not, I can see Tobi bieng the only blood kin of Madara and not Madara himself maybe a bastard son or something and was rejected by everyone and has had to live like naruto and garaa and just wants recognition and his rightfull place and now wants to get his own back or revenge.

Itachi has killed his clan(in the anime at least he is shown with unsheathed sword standing behind his parents and next all you see is blood splatering evrey where, ep 85 or ep86), and i believe there is nothing good about this guy, I think Kisame was mocking him about him crying for his brother, why would he cry if he knew his brother was still alive? he wasn't crying it was rain.

dantheman0000
July 29, 2007, 03:10 PM
im sure pain (pein, payne, w/e) said for sasuke to be killed..................and i just cant get over the whole only showing his right eye if he has sharingan. maybe as Obito died Madara took over his body and gave him the strength to push the bolder off. but his body was mutilated so he has to cover it at all times. my prediction is that in the fututre kakashi will fight tobi and knock off his mask and realise it is Obito.

firebandit13
July 29, 2007, 06:19 PM
For those of you who havent noticed, all the Akatsuki members sent out to capture Naruto have obviously failed. They have either retreated on purpose (ie: Itachi/Kisame) to avoid a meaningless battle with Naruto and/or a companion who is stronger than them or ended up dead (Hidan/Kazuku). I think Pain knows that he is going to fail in attempting to catch Naruto and probobly end up dead (he didnt nessisairily look ecstatic when he got the job). I think Pain knows he is a Pawn in Tobi's plan, and that he is no longer needed. This explains why the sky was crying. I think the weather does imply to Pain's mood but only if its a really strong feeling. I dont think he is sad, more like upset or scared.

My long Term Prediction is that Pain and BH are killed by either Naruto or by Tobi if they fail to capture naruto and are still alive beacuse they know too much. After this, Akatsuki breaks up, and Tobi kills Zetsu and Kisame (beacuse they know too much). Itachi isnt killed beacuse he is a pawn in Tobi's plan who is still needed.

midiman
July 29, 2007, 06:42 PM
well, i don't know much, and my prediction is going to use the theory about the hyuga lady having a kid with the konoha tengu king:
i think that tobi is obito, and by madara's power he is refering to free the tengu king from the prision madara put him in. if someone has read that theory, it states that the tengu king tried to use madara's body as a new container for more power, and in order to release him, 3 MS users are needed. Maybe he wants Kakashi's, Itachi's and Sasuke's (if he will have it later) MS, and the kyubii's chakra in order to become the "container" (reference to what itachi told sasuke after killing their parents) of the tengu king. Now, maybe tobi created Akatsuki, and told them the "probably fake" plan of world domination (and told them to capture other bijuus in the process) in order to get his hand in the kyubii chakra...
and also, tobi said madara's power, because madara was a direct descendant of the tengu king, and probably the first person with Sharingan and MS, therefore, the power he had then is the power inherited by uchiha clan members...
well, don't know, thats what im thinking right know, because i dont think that tobi is uchiha madara himself... please reply

I am a Fan of that theory but even so to me it still lacks some answers even if it is nearly perfect.
Why does tobi tell akats to catch all the bijus and not only the kyubi ? I tought somethin up but its just a theory.
They might need to use the power of Kyubi but he wouldn't give them so they need to rely on the AL jutsu wich seals the bijus and controlls them but what exactly would they get by unsealing the tengu king ? That's something i wouldn't get because lets assume the tengu king would take over sasuke and what then ? HE rides back to the heaven ? No he would kick itachis and tobis ass because he wouldn'T need them.Ain't that right?

I like that theory but i need some back up on it !

GPZrag
July 29, 2007, 07:17 PM
For those of you who havent noticed, all the Akatsuki members sent out to capture Naruto have obviously failed. They have either retreated on purpose (ie: Itachi/Kisame) to avoid a meaningless battle with Naruto and/or a companion who is stronger than them or ended up dead (Hidan/Kazuku). I think Pain knows that he is going to fail in attempting to catch Naruto and probobly end up dead (he didnt nessisairily look ecstatic when he got the job). I think Pain knows he is a Pawn in Tobi's plan, and that he is no longer needed. This explains why the sky was crying. I think the weather does imply to Pain's mood but only if its a really strong feeling. I dont think he is sad, more like upset or scared.

My long Term Prediction is that Pain and BH are killed by either Naruto or by Tobi if they fail to capture naruto and are still alive beacuse they know too much. After this, Akatsuki breaks up, and Tobi kills Zetsu and Kisame (beacuse they know too much). Itachi isnt killed beacuse he is a pawn in Tobi's plan who is still needed.

that will be a killing spree and way too much exagerated, don't you think?

ornis
July 29, 2007, 07:55 PM

Wouldn't it be better if Pein/Pain attempted a coup on Tobi, to go out stronger than a pawn? I think he may need Tobi though, and I had the thought about the Akatsuki members failing, but that was before I even saw this response. I also think it's likely that all the deaths were planned. On Pein/Pain's mission, he may capture Naruto but only by dying in battle.

//I've had this feeling that Kisame being killed by Itachi would be the end of the suspense over whether or not Itachi kills, post-massacre (of Uchiha clan). Why? Well, why let Suigetsu gain Samehada if you can stop him better than your partner? But Fire loses to Water. It wouldn't matter if you collected enough chakra to stop all the water and also removed what could be an asset to Suigetsu---The fact that Kisame's water attacks need water means they may push him to use the Exploding Water Shockwave that forms a lake... from which Kisame and Suigetsu can feed their water attacks//

shamoo
July 29, 2007, 11:13 PM
well this is quite a quandry. Kishi is definitely foreshadowing that Obito is Tobi... His right eye is Sharingan, Kakashi's left eye is sharingan... the ridiculous level of obsession that kakashi has been shown throughout regarding obito... it just seems that the stage is set if tobi were to be obito..

but i have to say, that would just suck since i would like madara to be more mythical and genius, but w/e.

i predict that the "true" power of sharingan is perhaps to control the jinchuuriki to do their will. perhaps that is what madara was up to the "last" time when kyuubi was released and got out of control, and that is perhaps how kyuubi encountered him.

mokney
July 30, 2007, 03:01 AM
i wouldnt be surprised if Pein has some doubts about going after Naruto. But narutos power so far is being written for him so slowly. A new attack that cant be used for the risk of killing him. What is pein and naruto fought only to have naruto enter 5 tail mode which utelises his wind nature. That would be sooo cool. His chakra would cut anything.

macherie
July 30, 2007, 03:10 AM
Hmm i don't think naruto and Pain will be meeting any time soon, maybe in the next next chapter, as for the battle. I highly doubt Pain will get killed, hence the previous statement 'he has never lost a battle..' comes in.

kuraku
July 30, 2007, 03:45 AM
Well…it seems Tobi is in fact Obito. A few ideas here:

- Itachi knows of Tobi being the leader and having MS. He already knew when he (presumably) ditched his clan. Tobi definitely has something to do with the Uchiha rampage. My guess is Itachi went on a mission as Anbu, discovered Tobi and his superior MS power…and that started everything. Itachi, seeing he couldn’t, is trying to push Sasuke into becoming stronger than him to defeat Tobi in the end…

- Tobi is Obito, not Madara. When he mentions “…my power…Uchiha Madara’s power…”, he is probably referring to the same power only Madara before had achieved.

- Tobi might even have something to do with kyubi attacking Konoha so many years back.

- Sharingan has some obscure purpose, related to the bijous. The previous goal of AK was BS.

Coming shortly: Naruto & co. will head back to konoha, but will be confronted with a lot of Pain (hehe) on the way back. Hebi will set out to find Itachi & Kisame. After all this there will only be Zetsu and Tobi left (and possibly Pain or BH, who will defeat & capture Naruto…and actually manage to remove Kyubi).

gold349
July 30, 2007, 03:48 AM
If Tobi is Obito! is Kakashi laying flowers and offerings at an empty grave. there has been remarks made asking kakashi if he is taking these to Obito's grave I think at one time Asuma makes the remark.

Who says that his body wasn't retreived after the mission, I mean there was a time when Oro was on a mission and his team mate was injured and Oro turned around and killed him, they left the battle field and finished mission, later the third and some medical nins talked about the injuries on his body, so they must retrieve all there own shanobi's at least to give them a proper burial.

There was a classic freindship between kakashi and obito, similiar to saske and naruto, obito was the lazy bum and kakashi was the geniuos, and Obito just wanted to stand on his own feet and be able to defend himself and his freinds when need be, both friends are shown to have special feelings for there medical nin team mate Rin.

i dont want to go through the whole gaiden chapters but, Kakashi, Rin would have never left there friend if there was a slight chance they could saved him,

kluzman
July 30, 2007, 04:20 AM
Hi guys! this is my 1st post on the forums, i wanted to react to the obito = tobi theory, as i very much agree with what gold349 just wrote :
As stated in the very first books of the serie (book 2 if i remember correctly), dead shinobi's bodies are always (or as much as can be) recovered by the village they are from, in order to protect this village clan's secrets (like the story of Neji's father).
So it is very probable that obito's body was taken back to konoha to be buried, so the village they where at war with could not get Sharingan's secret by studying his remaining eye.
Then, unless someone used a resurection jutsu, there is little chance that tobi could be obito, IMHO...

As for my prediction for next chapter, I wish they would finally open that book and reveal some AK member's informations / history to us. I think Sasuke will need one more chapter of rest before Hebi can move again unless there is some time jump (like "a few days later...").*
Pein / Paine and BH will get moving and will maybe talk a bit about how they'd not like tobi's wrath if they don't manage to capture naruto.. but I don't think they will encounter anyone in the next chapter.

segua
July 30, 2007, 04:41 AM
If Tobi is Obito! is Kakashi laying flowers and offerings at an empty grave. there has been remarks made asking kakashi if he is taking these to Obito's grave I think at one time Asuma makes the remark.

Who says that his body wasn't retreived after the mission, I mean there was a time when Oro was on a mission and his team mate was injured and Oro turned around and killed him, they left the battle field and finished mission, later the third and some medical nins talked about the injuries on his body, so they must retrieve all there own shanobi's at least to give them a proper burial.

There was a classic freindship between kakashi and obito, similiar to saske and naruto, obito was the lazy bum and kakashi was the geniuos, and Obito just wanted to stand on his own feet and be able to defend himself and his freinds when need be, both friends are shown to have special feelings for there medical nin team mate Rin.

i dont want to go through the whole gaiden chapters but, Kakashi, Rin would have never left there friend if there was a slight chance they could saved him,

I recall from earlier in the manga that when a missing-nin must dispose of the body of his/her prey properly. I don't really recall anything about battle-field deaths. Their could be a specialized group of ninjas that go out to handle body retrieval and such. In the case of Obito, it must've been a high priority because he hailed from the Uchiha clan and had finally awaken his doujutsu.

Neuroff
July 30, 2007, 04:59 AM
I recall from earlier in the manga that when a missing-nin must dispose of the body of his/her prey properly. I don't really recall anything about battle-field deaths. Their could be a specialized group of ninjas that go out to handle body retrieval and such. In the case of Obito, it must've been a high priority because he hailed from the Uchiha clan and had finally awaken his doujutsu.
I'm sure hunter-nin's would handle it, they're already trained in body disposal. Kakashi even gives himself as an example of someone whose body must be recovered. He says in chapter 16, "That's the mask worn by the Hidden Mist's special hunter-nin team. They are also known as body erasers. Their duty is to completely dispose of the body without a trace. A ninja's body has within it secrets of the village's ninjutsu, information on different chakra types, and other things that will reveal things about the village. For example, if I died, the secrets of the Sharingan could be revealed."

If it is important that Kakashi's body be recovered, how much more important is it to recover Obito's body, when he has a true Uchiha body? It's pretty ridiculous that Konoha would leave his body there where anyone can get it. That's not even considering the fact that Kakashi is mourning Obito daily. If he had any doubts about Obito being dead, he would be looking for him.

hamstar
July 30, 2007, 05:44 AM
Hmmm... a lot of people are entertaining the idea that pein/payne/pain is actually Naruto from the future. As much as I want that to be true, it cant because he's never lost a battle. Naruto has lost at least once from what I've recalled. If you count rock lee and kakashi and a whole bunch of other incidents the numbers just skyrocket. Also if he was indeed naruto you think maybe capturing himself in the past might create a time paradox? There are probably many other reasons why he cant be naruto from the future.
Pein having some sort of blood relation to naruto is still likely though, probably an older brother like Itachi is to sasuke.

One thing that is bothering me right now is AK's low numbers. Oro, hidan, kakuzu, deidara, sasori are already dead. The only one's left are tobi, pein, zetsu, itachi and kisame. That's like 5 villains against......how many people!? Naruto's team alone looks like it can wipe out AK but then you have hebi as well! Normally 5 supervillains are sufficient but with the way I've seen AK members killed so easily I don't really expect itachi, tobi or pein to put much of a fight. I've seen sasori lose to sakura..........and an old hag. Seen sasuke kill one of the biggest villains of the manga. Naruto kills kakuzu twice and worst of all shikamaru manages to 'kill' hidan. If shikamaru can stop an immortal AK then it's not much of a stretch anymore to see Team hebi beat out kisame & itachi or see naruto team kill the rest of AK. Kakashi, yamato and naruto are pretty big powerhouses and right now it doesnt look so good for akatsuki.

dandy65
July 30, 2007, 07:36 AM
Hey you know what will fix this?

Mandara died and his soul managed to possess Obito under the rock, causing him to have a disfigured face and a single sharingan, and when he talks about Sharingan, he refers to himself. Hence, Tobi = Obito's body = Mandara's spirit.

Agreeable? xD

philixus1988
July 30, 2007, 07:58 AM
People let it rest, anybody thinks that tobi is madara great, somebody thinks tobi is obito then well great. Its just speculation IMHO. Another opinion of mine is completely in tandem with theshizzle ;D
Anyhoo like i said in my previous post i really do think that next chapter will be either centered on naruto and pein i.e Naruto on the move following kiba and pein on the move with the girl to get to naruto.

kuraku
July 30, 2007, 08:27 AM
Quote myself: - Tobi might even have something to do with kyubi attacking Konoha so many years back.
Quote jodi: oh yeah, of course...
he was a child and had something to do with the kyuubi attack...
get real...

Ok, if Tobi is Obito, then he was at least Itachi's current age (17) at the Kyubi atacks Konoha time (he was around 13-16 at the Kakashi Gaiden time).
If, on the other hand, Tobi is Madara...then he was probably much older at that time. Plus a previous Kyubi - Madara encounter (previous to attacking Konoha obviously) is already known to have passed.

Get your timeline in order if you will...sheesh!

Paradoxicon
July 30, 2007, 08:40 AM
Hey you know what will fix this?

Mandara died and his soul managed to possess Obito under the rock, causing him to have a disfigured face and a single sharingan, and when he talks about Sharingan, he refers to himself. Hence, Tobi = Obito's body = Mandara's spirit.

Agreeable? xD

that's the only plausible way of Tobi actually BEING Madara and Obito.
But i still think "Madara's power" is only a spirit or an idea left by the original Madara. Tobi looks nothing like the Madara at the Valley of the End.

kluzman
July 30, 2007, 08:47 AM
But then, is it written anywhere in the manga that one of the statues in the valley of the end IS Madara ? I can't remember seeing that anywhere...

Paradoxicon
July 30, 2007, 09:50 AM
But then, is it written anywhere in the manga that one of the statues in the valley of the end IS Madara ? I can't remember seeing that anywhere...

one of them is Shodaime, you can tell by looking at it.
The other one must be somehow important for the story or else Kishi would have simply put the 2nd Hokage there. The other statue's hair looks just like Sasuke's if it were longer.

kenshiro
July 30, 2007, 09:52 AM

its not...some kiddy fan made it up cos the statue looked like a uchiha. then ppl just believed that to be a fact even thought nothing has been mentioned about the statues. cos in their mind they want to believe there is no way tobi been madara. thus this madara been over 100yrs old theory comes from.

kluzman
July 30, 2007, 10:01 AM
I agree that one of the statues is Shodaime there is no doubt about that.
My guess is that the second one is just a random cool looking caracter that kishi draw there because he had some idea for an arc or a flashback about that epic fight..
I believe that if it was some uchiha ancestor or the first MS user as i read somewhere in the forum, we would have had some clues about that before.
more : I think that if Shodaime had this legendary fight against an uchiha, then uchihas wouldn't be a respected konoha's clan like they are (well.. were).
It'd be too strange IMO if neither sasuke nor itachi talked about it at some time..