PDA

View Full Version : Games Silly flash game

Lohnt
July 29, 2007, 11:03 PM
http://www.game24.gr/dbAccess?action=game&gameid=104&id=6

It's Bleach! badly translated, but who cares =p

LanderZ
July 31, 2007, 01:42 AM
It's interesting.... I'm curious whether or not name/hair/stat build will affect some of the aspects of the game.

I chose purple Renji-hair, name "lander", and went for a mostly Strength build.... My Zanpakutou was named "Bailing", my Shikai is my sword growing super huge then smashing down.... 1 lvl away from Bankai, thus far.

The form of my Zanpakutou is... kinda like Zabimaru, with the sickle at the end, but only 1 sickle.... I can't find a good pic for it. Oh well.

I kinda broke it, though.... beat the lvl 100 boss at lvl 51, and I can't collect the quest until lvl 90.... and the only place to level up decently is vs like lvl 50 guys.... *sigh* lvl 57 now, nearly got Bankai, then I'm levelling up Shunpo some more ^.^

Edit
A few more notes:
To get Shikai, you need the Shakkahou at lvl 2 [it's cut off in translation]. I hoped you only needed lvl 2 or 3 Soukatsui for Bankai, but alas, no such luck. It's lvl 4 now, and I hope that's enough.

Edit 2
YAY! Bankai! Takes a buttload of Mana, but it's basically a purple flash [firework?], a background and cry of "Bankai", then something that looks like an arcade terrain being destroyed. I imagine it wipes the field. Let's go find out!

Edit 3
Meh, it's so-so.... Flashy and all, but hard to pull off, and doesn't do THAT much more dmg than the pre-requisite lvl 10 Shikai, which costs 2/3 as much....

Edit 4
Forgot to mention, I'm on the 11th Squad. Not sure if this is based on stats or what, but any feedback would be nice.

Wiziu
July 31, 2007, 02:40 AM
I've got stupid question, how i can pick up items?

LanderZ
July 31, 2007, 01:09 PM
Space to pick up items when standing on them.

A/D is Left/Right move. Double click to run.
S is Crouch

Normal Attack = J

J = Hakudou [kinda]
K = Kidou
L = Zanpakutou stuff
Q = Shunpo [very useful]

Combo moves:
Hit J while attacking = 2nd [short range] hit. No Mana

Hit it a third time, and you get a Heavy hit
W+J [Think of W as "jump"] = Elevated hit [like a sword uppercut]
S+J while in the air from Elevated = Elevated Chop [comes down with the sword]
S-D-J [Rapid, steady key progression] = Charge [runs up and smacks them, useless by itself I've found]
J while Charging = Zan'ei Zan [Rapid strikes, much more useful]
J while Zan'ei Zan'ing = Getsuga [Blade swings around you, and then flies forward]

K = Basic Byakurai. Strikes everything before you for small dmg [even short enemies]
S+K = Bachonsen [Crouches, releases fire from the ground about 1/5 screen ahead of you. Stops if you are hit]
W+K = Shock Spiral [Raise sword above head, then a twister comes from behind you to strike everything on screen. Ends if struck.]
S-D-K = Shakkahou [Kamehameha red fireball. Charges, then releases forward for 2/3 the screen]
A-D-K = Soukatsui [Big charge, then a big dragon comes out for a massive combo-hit on everything before you. Not an easy key combo to pull off, mind, and ends if you're struck, like everything else in Kidou]

L = Zanpakutou [Charges forward with sword for nice dmg. Costly, though, mana-wise]
W+L = Crazy Chop [Charges forward, jumps up, slices down, etc. Big dmg, big mana]
S-D-L = Shikai [For me, makes me invulnerable, then makes a giant-arsed sword that I swing before me, 2/3 the screen in size. Big dmg, not affected by Defence of the foe]
A-D-L = Bankai [For me, invincible, then blasts everything on the screen, hard. Hurts things right before you, more, but everything gets to keep moving for a few seconds after you start it up. Takes like 3/4 your Mana, in my case.]

Should help.

jabbament
July 31, 2007, 08:33 PM
Moved thread to the Arcade since it is about a game.

And I've played the game a bit, and I believe everything is the same regardless of what character you pick. All of the moves were the same for me both times I played it. I leveled high enough to get a Shikai both times (with 2 different characters) and everything was the same as you described.

This is a good find. Quite a bit of fun I think, but I'm easily amused. I might spend a few hours and beat it. :thumbs

LanderZ
August 01, 2007, 12:51 AM
Well, I beat the lvl 110 boss, only lvl 62 or so.... so boring.... >.< Enemies can't hurt me anymore, I pwn everything.... blah. And I need to be lvl 90 to progress!

jabbament
August 01, 2007, 01:48 AM
I'm at that same part. I'm only 52, and he was really easy. It's a bit lame how insanely strong your weapon gets. Each time I'd hit him with a Shikai, it would do about 3,500 damage to him. It took all of 4 hits per form to kill him.

I don't know if I'll be getting to level 90. I wish I could get back to Soul Society where we could fight those Menos Grande. They're pretty easy, respawn quickly, drop something almost every time, and they give decent exp with little risk I think.

Who knows though, if I'm insanely bored, I may level up to 90 and continue. It should only take a few hours, but that's still a few hours, ya know?

If you happen to find somewhere decent/good to level up, share! :p

LanderZ
August 01, 2007, 03:13 AM
Closest I've seen is the Shinigami folk until the high 50's.

Then I moved onto the self-exploding weird hollow things past the Ichiban captain [who is called Zaraki Kenpachi, for some reason].... Enough defence, and they only do 1-20 dmg per attack to me, but when they die, they explode [and do 250-300 dmg]. Fair exp, much much harder to kill, though, due to massive range/travelling attacks and the explosions making combos hard.

I wanted to go back to fight the Menos, too.... aren't they on Earth, or some such? Either way, it makes me sad that there's no easy levelling....

*got very bored of it*

I'm tempted to make a Kidou-based char, but I get the feeling that it's kinda pointless.... so easy to stop [just strike him and his Kidou ends], so bosses would pwn him [especially the later ones with Shunpo].

Speaking of, levelling Shunpo DOES increase distance travelled [and mana cost]. Kinda neat.

Yeah, bosses are too easy, due to Shikai being so strong. The Sasuke-wannabe [Chidori anyone?] was a nuisance when his 2nd form could use the funky electric needle attack and was invincible during it >.<

jabbament
August 01, 2007, 07:40 AM
Those self-exploding hollow things are okay, but they still hit me for 100+ and about 350-400 when they explode. That's still no big deal, and I've got about a million gold in the game, so I can buy pretty much unlimited amounts of steaks to heal myself. It just takes too long, and I need to get 38 levels.

I searched everywhere, and there is nowhere to fight any menos, and you're right, they're on earth. I was just really tired when I posted that. :p The only decent thing to fight are the exploding hollows or the "bleach" as they call them in the game (the shinigami)

And yeah, Kidou-based character would be interesting, but most of the kidou kind of sucks. Even the final attack isn't that great. Sure, if you get good equipment and boost your Kidou really high that you can do hundreds of damage per hit, but it's a lot harder and and takes a lot longer I think. I don't think I could do it.

And yeah, I noticed that about Shunpo. It was one of the first things I invested my points in for my second game. Nothing worse than getting trapped between mobs and getting knocked back and forth with no way to escape.

And do you know what is up with that one random level 100 or 110 thing on the last screen to the right of the confused Kenpachi Yama-Jii?

LanderZ
August 01, 2007, 12:39 PM
Is it random? I fought [her, might be wrong], and she had an umbrella [invincibility block], and some weird Tousen move where she jumped off the screen, and unleashed a buttload of swords raining down.... lvl 110, easy to beat, though.... Can't go further, either, until you've beaten something, too.

I think we'll need to be 90 to figure it out, though.

Hollow Kurono
August 01, 2007, 04:28 PM
yo how can u pic something up,like money ii dont know how.

LanderZ
August 01, 2007, 05:05 PM
Here's an idea: Read what I wrote.

no need to get insulting.

jabbament
August 01, 2007, 06:33 PM
Space to pick up items when standing on them.

Move your character so whatever you want to pick up is between your legs, and press the space bar. That's it. :p

No, it's not random. It keeps respawning, so it's just a normal mob. The Tousen move was a killer for me. It didn't kill me, but I normally have to use two or three steaks to stop from dying, since it hits like everything on the screen.

If I have some time over the next few days, I'll probably play it some more...I want to beat this game. It's not even that good, but it's so horribly translated and weird that it's actually fun. I want to see what happens next.

I think level 90 is the trigger to beat the game. If you look at the cart that takes you places, we've run out of destinations, but there are a few map spots that we can't go to yet, so I'm not sure.

Ah well, we'll see...

LanderZ
August 01, 2007, 07:52 PM
Meh, I just Shunpo away when she jumps up, and wait just outside the range of the swords to drop a Shikai on her face.

Hollow Kurono
August 06, 2007, 02:58 PM
yo this game is bangin,realy nice,props who made it,that bountou girl is way to anoyin but she could beat that ugly bitch,the problem is that u need to reach 90 level without doin no missions just get to 90 and all and u have to kill some spirits.but everything is just nice.

macherie
August 12, 2007, 02:01 AM
OMG This game is strangely addictive, once you get all the hakkadous its so much fun combo-ing, great game ! =]

delapaz13
October 05, 2007, 01:57 AM
awwwww... it won't load in my Pc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hollow Kurono
October 05, 2007, 04:58 AM
Im stuck at 82,i think ill continue today,what happens after u lvl 90??

DordoniiOwnage
October 06, 2007, 10:23 AM
I beat the game, you don't need to be level90, just go back to the start and keep goin' and you'll see the other bounto guy kill him then keep going and you'll see the main bounto guy He'll run away then you need to go all the way back to that bounto girl kill her then you'll have to kill the main bounto guy, and then you win. Lol.

Vegetoacs
October 06, 2007, 04:22 PM
Hehe, I came back to this game just this weekend...i kinda stopped playing because i had some issue where my shinigami robes would stop leveling up....finally found out that the problem wasnt the robes, but rather that something prevented the robes from leveling up against certain enemies... :S Doesnt seem to level up on the white ghosts in the real world...or the exploding soul things...other than that, i'm not sure.

I've found the bankai to be a very effective method of training on the level 80+ exploding souls. If you enter bankai before they warp over to you, you gather them all around you, and can essentially wipe them out quite reasonably and safely. The only problem with this is that you need to buy a lot of potions to keep a healthy mana flow...although by that stage of the game, money really should be no object...

In my case, it really no longer is....i got to the point where the money just registered as NaN....which seems to be not applicable or unlimited...not sure....

I gotta say, leveling to 90 is slow and really sucks....I guess i'll throw in some level ups over a few days so i dont get too bored.....kinda like an MMO really XD

On another note though, the warpy exploding souls are really fun to fight if you dont use bankai or shikai at all. Just flash stepping around, using the combos right up to getsuga tensho...(hehe, it has an awesome cash register sound effect)

The only real downside to this game i found was that the kidou was REALLY underappreciated. As soon as you got your zanpakuto and started leveling it up, it was absolutely impossible for the kidou to maintain a similar damage. It seems almost novel compared with the hakkadou combos.

Also for those who don't know, the sasuke-chidori-wannabe shinigami that was level 110 and you fought as your second last objective 's name was baishin. He is from the second bleach OVA, Sealed Sword Frenzy. Wasnt a brilliant OVA, but some comical moments (Including renji pretending to be a detective and carrying around a shotgun XD)

Anyway, thats about it I think...I must say I'm really impressed with the amount of work that went into the game....considering it's only a flash, it can hold people for quite a long time, and has a fairly awesome combat system as well :)

If you havent played this , give it a whirl regardless of whether or not you are a fan of bleach

dandy65
October 07, 2007, 10:41 AM
Bloody addictive. Hope i get sick of it before my graduation exams :|