PDA

View Full Version : Shounen Cross Over by Seo Kouji

neobody
August 02, 2007, 09:05 AM
Discuss about Cross Over here, by Great Mangaka SEO Kouji. Not so much on the Drama, but more on the sports and Romance type ^^

Hollow Kurono
December 08, 2007, 08:55 AM
Well i realy like this manga,started readin it yesterday,cought up and damn this is preety good,but damn they have realy lame names i realy cant memorize them that much,exepct Natsuki.

neobody
December 08, 2007, 09:17 AM
lol, that's the main reason for our delay for chapter 15. The damn names XD I can't really remember all the names of the characters. Because there are too much character for this series.

But anyway, this Manga is similiar to Suzuka. High School Romance + Sports.
Instead of Track and Field, it's basketball..

Hollow Kurono
December 09, 2007, 05:59 AM
Wait the 15 chapter is alrady out.Well or i just misunderstood u.Well i do like this manga,i know the main char Natsuki.I just love basketball.

Newer read Suzuka.Sorry.Is there an anime to Cross over?

neobody
December 10, 2007, 12:36 PM
Nope, there are no anime for cross over. No news/info about an upcoming anime.

There is a 2 months different between chapter 14-15 xD lol that's quite a delay.

Hollow Kurono
December 10, 2007, 02:24 PM
Haha,well not many people are readin it as u can see.The creators are probably busy,the last chapter had like 50 pages in it,so u know.

neobody
December 10, 2007, 10:19 PM
Oh well, i have the completed 7 volumes of the manga, but i failed to see the last chapter >.>
Guess i hate spoilers XD

Lol, anyway.. you are right. Cross Over aren't as famous as other mangas, but they held the most number of leechers for our projects

-----

I'll just addon some stuff. After, cross over is not KEO's main masterpiece.
Thus, Cross Over's Hits will never win Suzuka

SabiQ
December 12, 2007, 05:32 AM
Personally...i find this better than Suzuka, so far at least...But this manga is different i would say cause he (so far XD) concentrates on sports more than the romance, Suzuka was the other way around and u cant really blame the guy cause well....how much can u write on Track and Field before u start turning into Captain Tsubasa XD...

Hollow Kurono
December 15, 2007, 08:10 AM
Well guys who do u think will win this game,i still think Fujiwara is going to win,face it a basketball player(or any other sport player) needs to endure,like being broken,but then coming back to conquer,thats how great sport storys go,i think thats how it has to be.Actualy Natsuki needs to pass a little bit more,im not sayin hes bad but hes gonna get bad thoughs from his teammates if he does that and everyone is going to call him selfish,believe me i know and that pisses u off a lot.

imintheradio
January 29, 2008, 11:15 AM
just started read it yesterday!! cant say much of it,coz i started with chap16..anyway can i find site for D/L from chap1-15?? really need help from u guys..

SabiQ
January 31, 2008, 08:29 AM
yup i totally agree wif u Hollow Kurono, if they just win...then it was too easy (this is basically a short story ending) but if we're talking about a 100+ chapter series which it might just end up to be, he has to lose this to make it his 'goal' like any other sport manga XD

Hollow Kurono
February 03, 2008, 09:10 AM
Yeah and St.Marianu already proved enough,to compete with Fujiwara and them putin up theyre first unit,still they aint gonna fall that easy.I hate the crowd which is always yellin for da winners and not the underdogs,theyre gonna regret it later,i love those gilrs from St.Marianu those in the bleachers.

SabiQ
February 03, 2008, 11:41 PM
haha yea those girls are hot/cute =p...I bet some of the girls end up as couples with some guys on the basketball team lol

Hollow Kurono
February 04, 2008, 06:59 AM
Hmm,yeah theyre are hot,crazy hot.But i know that Natsuki will go for dat manager and the dude with the dreads aswell,man i dont remeber any names exept Natsuki,lol.But i dont see them goin out with those guys,they dont have that much confidence in themselfes as those two have,but it could happen,i would like that.

SabiQ
February 04, 2008, 11:02 PM
nar its probably like that thing where the girls start digging wimps lol... but yea those 2 guys will probably fight over natsuki and we won't find a conclusion to it till like the last chapter =[

Hollow Kurono
February 05, 2008, 05:49 AM
Isnt Natsuki the guy whos playin with the the no.6 jersey??Man im confused now.

SabiQ
February 05, 2008, 10:54 PM
ah crap woopz... i mean natsuki and that shift guy will fight over the manager girl! sori... xD (im also so confused)

Hollow Kurono
February 06, 2008, 04:59 AM
YEah me to,i only remeber the main character of the story,they dont mention theyre names that much anyway,but yeah i agree they both gonna fight for here,even tho it doesnt look like Natsuki is interested in girls,he will.

SabiQ
February 06, 2008, 10:19 PM
lool i wanna see more advancement from the other guy (not very good description)llol as in the guy natsuki first meets in the first chapter...I see him dunking one chapter =]

Hollow Kurono
February 08, 2008, 06:45 AM
Amh i didnt realy understand what u said man,sorry.

SabiQ
February 08, 2008, 08:16 PM
haha hold on lemme check his name ... - ....they dont say his name... i guess hes an insignificant character XD

Hollow Kurono
February 09, 2008, 07:34 AM
Oh u mean the one which Natsuki had to play against one on one?To get into to Fujiwara??Or the dude wearin no.7,his name is Katayama i think.

Man i mean in this manga,they talk more then play basketball,they talk like its a mission for Naruto,damn stop talkin nonsense and go play.Hmm i saw some girl that has something for Natsuki,whos she again?Yeah they scored again,but they realy need to stop talkin that much.

SabiQ
February 09, 2008, 08:05 AM
yup definitely alot of talking...i.e. if you noticed in chapter 20 they scored a total of 4 points - 2 layups... =.= and yea i saw insignificant girl #5 that has something for natsuki haha.

ok i looked up his name...hes like the rival guy... Maeda, i want to see him own =D

and i reread the chapter with the cheerleader's bathroom scene haha ^^

Hollow Kurono
February 09, 2008, 04:59 PM
^^ :D insignificant girl #5,thats a good one,Maeda is the guy on fujiwaras team??The one who was told to play like Natsuki,u know im realy,if u could drop the link for that page.

Man if only Natsuki wasnt caught,he would have hanged around for a little longer.

SabiQ
February 12, 2008, 02:21 AM
haha yea i reckon~! and the readers couldve hang around a bit longer too XD

Hollow Kurono
February 17, 2008, 06:46 AM
:D , my god they are catchin up to fujiwara so fast and man that full court press is overrated in this manga,i didnt think Natsuki is gonna make the last shot!

SabiQ
February 18, 2008, 03:09 AM
haha yea so true...they should just do zone and force some perimeter shots lol and i reckon natsuki's gonna try another buzzer beater but miss OR someone on fujiwara is gonna get a buzzer beater in OR another one could be natsuki gets injured and they just straight out lose the match =p

Hollow Kurono
February 18, 2008, 05:00 AM
Or maybe Natsuki is gonna shot the game wiiner and is gonna miss and fujiwara is almost gonna win,like that.But yeah they should try zone.

SabiQ
February 20, 2008, 03:55 AM
LOL! got headbutted and then crossed...is that even legal loool that's like as cheap as bowen lol (except from an offensive point of view since bowen is cheap on defensive)

Hollow Kurono
February 23, 2008, 03:07 AM
I dont know i newer tried that,i dont know what call would u get.But should be fun to try,wait a min,u tellin me u experienced that already??

Yeah Bowen sucks,Carmelo will kill him next time they will play!Nuggets are goin all da way this year!!
[hr]
This new chapter was good,finnaly the cheerleaders steped in,i love those girls.But why do every girl in every manga have huge boobs,i have newer seen Japan girls liket that,anyway Natsuki and his forehead crossover is just ridicilous.

SabiQ
February 26, 2008, 02:14 AM
you've never seen japanese girls with big boobs?...i have lol i guess ur unlucky =p

Hollow Kurono
March 12, 2008, 11:43 AM
I said that theres so many and almost everygil in the mangas are with big boobs.But in real life i havent seen so much like in the mangas and animes.But ive seen japanese girls with big boobs.

Man the team is relayin way to much on Natsuki."Scumbag" should get more passes and should ge a bigger role,cause hes an awesome player.And Maeda,man so much doubth,so much doubth and theres so much hype around him,but seems he crossed Natsuki at the end if he steals the ball and Fujiwara wont win this will be very untiresting.Seems that this manga is all about one guy and one guy only,not about the team but one guy,he got his leg busted but still got up,man its not Naruto.
[hr]
Well i predicted that it would happen,but they fought hard,very had...i loved it.They lost,but its just the begin for St.Marianaru,good for Maeda,proved something for a change,so did Natsuki and his team,maybe next time theyll have more players on theyre team.

SabiQ
March 14, 2008, 07:34 PM
yea...prediction correct! lol at natsuki...do u fink maeda will one day be on the same team as natsuki ? like some reagional team or somefing ? XD

Hollow Kurono
March 18, 2008, 03:07 PM
Man this chapter cracked me up,Natsuki is one un-lucky dude,realy.I dont i think these two could make a good team,but evantualy they wont share the ball,so i think theyre better off as rivals.Is it me or did the mayor just gave an invitation?Is he planing to sponcer them??

But if only Ma-chan and Mizuki didnt come,it been a scene if it was me in Natsukis place :D

oh and man why you didnt post for such a long time,i though you dissapeared and was lonely without discusing the manga :notrust.

SabiQ
March 20, 2008, 05:06 AM
haha my bad...i was in exams (still am, got one more to go)...im just taking a break! thoguht id comment =p

and mayor definitely is interested in them lol...and yea, always looking for that extra fan service scene =p

but i fink u can still have natsuki and the other dude on the same team! e.g. Slam dunk, they both hate each others guts, dun pass to each other till like last game lol

Hollow Kurono
March 20, 2008, 03:42 PM
Well comrades on the battlefied and enemys outside it.But i wonder how will the guy go from the top school to St.Marianu,i dont know,if you have two hot heads on one team,it may not work,but Natsukis teamates dont realy care if he passes or not,but Maeda was the one who passing in the Fujiwara team in this game,maybe it could work someway,but tensions will grow,i still want scumbag to become a better charachter.

SabiQ
March 27, 2008, 12:09 AM
have u read the newest one?...it makes me question, why are all the coaches for sports manga samurai-like XD

Hollow Kurono
March 29, 2008, 10:02 AM
:D yeah i did,it will be like in Beyblade,they are going to be taught,all different types of things,getting stronger,faster and etc.you know preparing for a war,you know the usual.

SabiQ
March 31, 2008, 12:13 AM
haha yea probably...i got my own last match of the season this wednesday xD (now that i've finished exams)

Lee Son
April 02, 2008, 07:05 PM
ok i am new to mangahelpers but this manga is awesome :) how many chapter is it into. I havent read it for like a month cuz new chapters were taking forever

SabiQ
April 05, 2008, 05:42 AM
rofl...it is up to chapter 30 i believe - currently being scanlated by SCX-scans

Hollow Kurono
April 06, 2008, 02:16 AM
And i just read the last chapter :D oh my god that old man is crazy,but i would go for a mission like that :D,i would love to see how will that martial art work for basketball.

SabiQ
April 07, 2008, 06:58 AM
rofl... well personally i have an interest in both martial arts and basketball XD...so it works out for me either way =D

Hollow Kurono
April 12, 2008, 01:57 AM
Yeah i have interest in both to,this chapter was funny,but its to unfair how the creator makes Natsuki always the most talented and stuff like that,i would like to see "Scumbag" mastering this in a day or two.

SabiQ
April 13, 2008, 03:26 AM
he wouldnt be a scumbag if he could =p rofl

Hollow Kurono
April 13, 2008, 02:06 PM
:D thats a good one,i can see in the future,they learn this art,a guy that is two times taller and bigger,rans into Natsuki and he feels like he hit a brick wall and Natsuki steals the ball and two points.

SabiQ
April 14, 2008, 08:36 AM
LOL! i gotta disagree cause i think the mangaka wants to at least retain SOME kind of reality =p...i see it more like natsuki is obviously gonna get faster and he might overpower him on the OFFENSIVE side - cause defensively i really don't see natsuki being the stronger one in a post up XD

Hollow Kurono
May 24, 2008, 04:09 AM
well thats true,i was a bit joking there,but he already is faster then most of those other guys and better in offense to,so this is gonna make Natsuki like a superstar already,NBA is gonna be a peace of cake for him! :D "Kobe Bryany here i come!" but i wonder how long are they planning to train in there.Seems one guy figured things out.

Hollow Kurono
September 27, 2008, 05:52 AM
Finnaly,finnaly!The team has a center,tho hes not that much of center,more of a power or a small forward :) but now they will have less trouble :) but I mean its a bit corny I could say.Basketball aint like that.

SabiQ
October 09, 2008, 08:04 AM
haha Yea. The new guy seems like sorta Amare Stoudemire

Hollow Kurono
October 29, 2008, 04:14 PM
Hmm,Amare?Maybe,maybe,tho Amare is taller a bit.Atleast now the team has a center and if they will win this tourney it will be better..cause if they won it without Chriss it be a bit lame,how did a team of point guards beat a team like that?

Its gonna be great,Chris is gonna posterize many or he wont pass the ball and will be a selfish ballhog.

Hollow Kurono
December 29, 2008, 05:38 PM
Its over?59 chapters?And no game between Marianu and Fujihara?:/ damn and if Maeda says hes gonna beat him next year,means that they won and we havent seen it?Lame man,lame man,I didnt enjoy this manga this much,but the end was fckuin terrible.