PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 366 Discussion [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2 3

bax
August 03, 2007, 03:07 PM
The chapter 365 is out!! Get your fix HERE (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16340) :amuse

Looks like another interesting chapter this week. The story is progressing fast!!

Go on!! fter downloading, please do make your predictions here. But remember the rules and no spamming ;)

narutokuro
August 03, 2007, 03:44 PM
Well it looks like a number of things will happen.

1) Naruto will become a Mobile Phone. Itachi will use genjustu on naruto to talk the clone that finds sasuke.
2) Naruto will be given a gift/tips/pointers from itachi to fight against Pien alone or...
2b) Itachi will controll naruto for the entire Pien fight. Pien will notice itachi's aura and will send kisame to kill itachi.
3) Kisame will fight Itachi, why, because no one can beat itachi except his partner.
4) Next manga will be short and will leave everyone waiting angry till the 367 as usual.

wooticus
August 03, 2007, 04:13 PM
wow.. next chapter will be great..
itachi will tell naruto some great secret..

and...
Sasuke: It must be the white snake's power...

Is that prove enough that Sasuke is a Jinchuriki? The one who is the host of the Eight Tails now? We already heard from Kabuto that Orochimaru's life energy is unnaturally high so he could survive his clash with tsunade..
he simply must be

bellisimo
August 03, 2007, 04:26 PM
Hmm..I just think that white snake=orochimaru and seeing as Sasuke absorbed Oros power he got the 'white snakes' power.

uchihaj
August 03, 2007, 04:39 PM
Next chapter I think that Itachi is going to let Naruto know that he is no longer a threat to him. Also I believe Itachi may want to know what it is about Sasuke that would cause Naruto to go this far to bring him back to the village of Konoha. In the way it will be revealed, I think Naruto's ability to change a person will get to Itachi (at least somewhere down in his heart, and it will manifest later in the manga), he will realize that he and Naruto have similar feelings about his brother, and he will realize that he has been going about it the wrong way. He will also decide that he wants Naruto to find Sasuke, and will go to certain lenths to make sure that Naruto doesn't die before he finds his brother (Pein). ^_^

Panda
August 03, 2007, 04:41 PM
oh its such a boring chapter!

I think that Itachi will tell Naruto about pending danger. Itachi can use Tsukiyomi to extend talking time to the Naruto clone and help visualize whats happening.

Perhaps they will face off against Hebi while Sasuke pursues Itachi since Juugos bird found Itachi and Naruto together.

3shinkyo3
August 03, 2007, 04:49 PM
Wouldn't it be a shock if it turned out that itachi was jairya's informant iside the atk! that would be really cool and would explain why he nver went all out when fighting kohona nin.

ForMotherRussia
August 03, 2007, 04:54 PM
damn good chapter, but nothing big happened. I guess Itachi knows,that this is kage bunshin, and he's gonna tell Naruto an awesome dark secret of akatsuki, maybe their main objective or something

Diablos
August 03, 2007, 05:38 PM
O M G , GEIF NEXT WEEK NOW! NOW NOW NOW!!!
Anyway, I also think that Itachi is about to either warn/or say something really important to Naruto, I would also love to see Itachi going against Akatsuki :P..
I also imagined the scenario where Pein apears while Itachi is telling Naruto his "secret", and fights against him :O

voidyou17
August 03, 2007, 05:53 PM
I don't think Itachi will tell Naruto anything but instead just try to capture him since now he definitely knows hes in the area. Itachi will stop once Pein contacts everyone and tells him that he is in charge of the Kyuubi now and Itachi will just walk away. Also I think Sasuke will run into Kisame in the hideout.

merol_lord
August 03, 2007, 06:00 PM
I think that Itachi's gonna give important information about Uchiha Madara to Naruto, something big may be revealed in chapter 366. That will confirm the theory that the true assassin of the Uchiha clan was Uchiha Marada and not Itachi.
[hr]
By the way, what happened with the book that Kabuto gave to Yamato?

Juggernaut
August 03, 2007, 06:25 PM
I say Sasuke and his crew come across Kisame either dead or almost dead from Itachi. he will tell them itachi has betrayed him and gone in search of Naruto. Then he will die. Sasuke and his crew will then go back towards the konoha gang to try to find naruto, to try to find Itachi.

Meanwhile, Itachi will meet Narutos clone and talk to him a bit about whats going on. He will tell him he wants to help him defeat akatsuki and find Sasuke. chapter ends....

firebandit13
August 03, 2007, 06:37 PM
Use Naruto as a mobile phone, lol I found that funny. But I dont think Itachi wants to contact Sasuke just yet. Yea I agree with most of you in thinking that Itachi wants to talk to naruto first. But its not like Naruto is in the mood to talk to Itachi, espcailly when his closest friend, whom he spent almost the last 3 years training to bring him back, is practically next door.

I think Naruto finds itachi and sasuke at the same time, tells the group and they debate on weather or not they ought to split up, or stay together.

Sasuke a Jinchurikki? Hmm well I dont see a White Snake with more than 4 tails but less than 9 being a bijuu. Unless it isnt one of the tailed beasts.

Although that would explain the Ataksuki having 10 members (Origionally) when there were only 9-tailed beasts.

Unless these numbers had nothing to do with one another. (Ie; They could have had 100 memebers if they wanted as long as they had 100 rings despite there being only 9 bijuu)

I dont think there is a Manga chapter next week, they were supposed to skip a week sometime soon. But Im not sure so dont take it from me.

Takuto
August 03, 2007, 06:56 PM
I predict we'll see Pein in this chapter, i also think we'll see some Itachi developement, mabey him helping out Naruto by telling him about Pein (he must know it's a Naruto KB so there must be some reason he want's to talk to him, or i suppose he just want's the real Naruto to know his location), Kisame doesn't seem to be with him which is weird and he mabey just learned of Pein coming to take over his target.

We'll also see Sasuke check some Akatsuki hideouts but there won't be anyone there (as much i would like them to run into Zetsu or BH heh).

Chapter will proboly end with Itachi either revealing something to Naruto or Pein appearing.

Agrias
August 03, 2007, 07:05 PM
I really want to know where Sai is. I hope he discovered something big...

The strange thing is that no one in Konoha team missed him...in 354, they said "well, everyone is here"...but no Sai. :(

Uchiha Slayer
August 03, 2007, 07:21 PM
Do anybody feel that Itachi might be a Sasuke clone transformed into Itachi or Sasuke useing genjutsu to confuse Naruto. Thats what i think.

I predict next chapter we will see Pein and BH talk...If my theory is correct then Sasuke will get alot of info out of Naruto, well at least try.

I think that is Itachi KB as well Naruto KB.. Or it could be Pein transform into Itachi to catch Naruto since is fighting style probably close range. and he only can catch Naruto before he activate the Kyubi.

But the next Chapter should be nice..

QMark
August 03, 2007, 07:48 PM
This one is hard to predict. I honestly don't know whats going to happen next. Itachi appearing definitely means something is going down. But what could it be?

I'm hoping this is an illusion of some sorts. It just sort of seems too soon for either team to find Itachi. Could it be that this is the time Itachi will actually reveal something ground breaking to Naruto? Maybe the actual departure of him from Akatsuki. Afterall, the Leader himself is keeping things from the other members as Itachi must know because he knew Sasuke was still alive when the Leader was so quick to write him off. IDK, I cant wait to see what happens.

xVinhX
August 03, 2007, 08:32 PM
If i remember correctly, before Orochimaru died, he had a flashback of his parent's grave that had white snake skin. I'm pretty sure thats somehow connected to the power of the white snake Sasuke spoke of. I think Orochimaru will definately play another role in the storyline, whether it be him coming back or just information about his past that will be important.

Tha Uchiha
August 03, 2007, 08:32 PM
I really want to know where Sai is. I hope he discovered something big...

The strange thing is that no one in Konoha team missed him...in 354, they said "well, everyone is here"...but no Sai. :(

I was thinking the samething about Sai, where the flip is he? :S

I also like the theory of Itachi turning on Akatsuki, the whole idea of him being Jariaya's informant, and Itachi was just trying to be a hero, cause Madara was really the one who killed the uchiha. So he knew the only way for Sasuke to be strong enough to help defeat Madara would be to lie and tell him that he did it.

shachi
August 03, 2007, 08:51 PM
Hrm. No clue about what will happen between Itachi and Naruto.

Assuming that Itachi does not know about the shadow clone learning method, I am not inclined to think he is there for an informative, casual chat.

In the rescue Gaara arc, the base was booby-trapped; so, I expect an obstacle along those lines for Hebi.

Kiba will trace the scent of Juugo from the birds and track down Juugo and thus Sasuke.

Karin senses they are coming closer; so, she and Juugo and Suigetsu prepare for a battle.

Karin will sense Pein and BH intercepting the Leaf, and if Sasuke is out of fresh leads, he is going to lead Hebi into battle against the newest pair and aid the Leaf when things look very, very bleak for them.

And Sai is in ur fridge, eatin ur foodz.

Mendes
August 03, 2007, 08:52 PM
I wonder what business does Itachi have with Naruto. If he really wishes to talk to him, then Itachi has to be betraying his organization. It always seemed like Itachi had plans of his own, so that is a likely thing to happen in my view.

I think that Itachi may be trying to stop or at least delay the capture of the bijuus or he simply wants to reach Sasuke trough Naruto. He knows he has no chance to have a decent conversation with his brother, coz of the hatred involved in their bond, but he may be able to warn Sasuke about Madara trough Naruto.

Anyway, if Itachi is betraying Akatsuki, whether he disposed of Kisame or he convinced him to join him.

Daisumaru
August 03, 2007, 09:26 PM
Wow, great chapter. As for predictions I'll stick to similar lines of what I've always believed about Itachi, and that is he was forced into Akatsuki. As is he's the only one I've seen ever address a jinchuriki by name. So here's what I predict Itachi was forced to kill his clan by "Madara"(with some sort of genjutsu) or he came along towards the end of the Massacre and "killed"(could have already been dead and still controlled I suppose) his parents while they were being controlled by "Madara". As for the rest, to prevent Sasuke from getting himself killed foolishly he lied to him and took all of the blame(he can avoid killing Sasuke on his own without attracting attention, but stoping someone else would give him away). He will tell Naruto this at the same time Sasuke will have caught up with them. Sasuke will try to kill his brother like always and Naruto will stop him.

Non-Life
August 03, 2007, 09:39 PM
Naruto was originally Itachi's target, and Sasuke was supposed to have followed in Itachi's footsteps. My only guess is that Itachi may want to square things out, by warning Naruto that Pein is after him-just so Itachi can capture him later. As for Sasuke, he may want to face him sooner than later since he (Itachi) is losing his sight.

DarkManSharingan32
August 03, 2007, 09:42 PM
In true non-DMS like fashion, i'm going to go ahead and predict before i discuss.
---

Through Itachi we will learn more about Sasuke, maybe even what he wanted with him in the first place. I expect the first hints of Uchiha Madara will be broken to Naruto in this conversation, which might make a nice segway to the trio making their way towarda Naruto right now.

At any rate... Itachi will not outright betray Akatsuki in the next chapter, unless of course he has already taken out Kisame himself. I actually expect this Itachi to be a KB which will disperse after information has been passed.

The chapter will probably conclude after a flash of Sasuke making a discovery of some sort.
Yay, for a slowdown chapter... which was greatly needed.

heiky0711
August 03, 2007, 09:42 PM
Brilliant chapter! I guess it's kind of fate for itachi and naruto to have met 3 times. But strangely, itachi is not with kisame. So there could be another twist in this manga. Probably itachi giving information to naruto about pein's ability or something else. I also notice juugo's bird and probably the bird will gain as many information as it can and report to juugo using bird's language. And finally, maybe some cutscenes from the other two akatsukies ( pein and lady ) having conversation and possibly pursuing naruto.

Bartserk
August 03, 2007, 11:31 PM
I have always thought that Itachi would die being at the side of the good ones. With last week chapter I'm starting to think on it deeply. The revealance of Uchiha Madara being alive (by the way, thanks god Tobi was not Obito in the end, I was starting to get bored of all those speculators assuming things) could mean that Itachi was manipulated to force Sasuke to grow as an avenger. In the next chapter we're probably seeing a turn of events as heiky said. Itachi is probably giving information to Naruto. And yeah, the info will reach Sasuke as well if the bird is there.

P.S - Am I the only one pissed by Pein looking so alike to the Fourth? Are those Obito-Tobi speculators start with Pein-Yondaime nonsense?

Double Helix-7
August 03, 2007, 11:56 PM
Itachi doesn't look like he's about to harm Naruto, but then again we can't really tell at this point. I don't know what he is about to do though...and I doubt he'd done something bad to Kisame...I could be wrong.

I predict Sasuke will find someone of the Akatsuki, but not Itachi (since he's with Naruto), but if he does find someone I doubt Kishi would throw him in yet another battle so soon...Thus, I think he won't find anyone. If anyone at all, it will only be mere conversation.

We will probably see Pain and BH for a page or two...and that unfinished sentence BH was giving. It was strange after all.

myth0logy
August 04, 2007, 12:30 AM
well, Itachi won't KILL naruto, he wants mr. foxy for himself, and killing naruto kills foxy.

I'm hoping for a naruto going nuts fight, and (if you rember a good quite a few chapters ago) how or if his arm healed, since it could no longer use chakra due to his air-shuriken attack that Tsunadi told him to never use agan :P

something tells me that the script writers and artists alike forgot about that and are going to play the next naruto fight (I bet sasuke will interupt and then everybody scatters...so maby 2-3 chapters down the road) as if nothing happened to him.

macherie
August 04, 2007, 01:02 AM
Hmm, what makes the majority of you think, itachi suddenly turned good and wants to help out Naruto? I don't get where this is coming from..
I don't think that's really Itachi as Kisame would be with him, but i'm not sure who else it would be, definitely not sasuke, and pain would be stretching it. It's weird =\

macherie
August 04, 2007, 02:02 AM
Oh i guess you're right in that sense, but it seems strange that he'd want to openly help naruto all of a sudden, but true enough, he doesn't look like he wants to fight.
Maybe he is going to tell him something, but still so weird !!!

SnailBeast
August 04, 2007, 02:40 AM
There is a possibility Itachi knows Saske now> him so he is gonna become the part of Naruto... To enter inner Naruto is possible, so Naruto becomes another Sharingan user..
Just another Space-time jitsu.
Or it really may be Sasuke and that bird is spectrating them for a reason of to be sure Sasuke is all right...
IDK, it may be bullshit.

ArashiKazamaThe4th
August 04, 2007, 02:50 AM
Well it looks like a number of things will happen.

1) Naruto will become a Mobile Phone. Itachi will use genjustu on naruto to talk the clone that finds sasuke.
2) Naruto will be given a gift/tips/pointers from itachi to fight against Pien alone or...
2b) Itachi will controll naruto for the entire Pien fight. Pien will notice itachi's aura and will send kisame to kill itachi.
3) Kisame will fight Itachi, why, because no one can beat itachi except his partner.
4) Next manga will be short and will leave everyone waiting angry till the 367 as usual.

i hope this is a joke :blink
[hr]
i cant wait to see the fight between itachi and naruto! and now naruto is gonna fight itachi sasuke comes to (i think so because he lacks hatred) but the battle wont be over at the next chapter i think we must wait till ch 369 or higher to see the ending of the battles! who will win! its now Akatsuki v.s. HEBI v.s. Leaf ninja`s!!!

kadoman
August 04, 2007, 03:22 AM
No idea what events are going to take place next chapter. I've always been crap at predictions anyway and, sadly, it looks as if Itachi is not going to harm anyone and has no bad intentions. God, I hope I'm wrong. C'mon Kishi, surprise us by keeping Itachi bad.

Anyway, it seems as if Itachi might use Naruto to find Sasuke. If we take Itachi's last dialogue and action (being affected at least in some small way by Sasuke's 'death' and then standing out in the rain denying that Sasuke is dead) and put it together with his latest action (out on his own close to 'Sasuke territory') it stands to reason to say that Itachi is looking for Sasuke.

As for why he is looking for Sasuke, I can only hope that he feels the time has come to confront Sasuke to 'test his strength again'. If Itachi is bad, and has ambitions of taking over Akatsuki (or whatever), perhaps he wants to use Sasuke as his benchmark before taking on Tobi? Meh...wishful thinking on my part.

Probably he'll tell Naruto something lame like he's really a spy for the Leaf and he really loves his little brother. :notrust

ichimatsu
August 04, 2007, 03:37 AM
I was thinking the samething about Sai, where the flip is he? :S

I also like the theory of Itachi turning on Akatsuki, the whole idea of him being Jariaya's informant, and Itachi was just trying to be a hero, cause Madara was really the one who killed the uchiha. So he knew the only way for Sasuke to be strong enough to help defeat Madara would be to lie and tell him that he did it.

if madara is the one who killed the uchua clan why would tobi take him in the akatsuki , he would khonw that he is a lier, and he wont ti target him, that's not make sense.
itachi have some remorse.

segua
August 04, 2007, 04:19 AM
Man, this is all so screwy. You got like four to five groups to focus on so it makes predicting hard. Sai and the two nin dogs, Team Hebi, Konoha nins, Itachi and Kisame, Pein and BH. But now you got Naruto's clones to follow around.

I think that Sai and the accompanying two nin dogs might have a confrontation with Team Hebi or meets up with an unexpected person.

I don't think Naruto would dare engage a fight with Itachi without Kakashi or Yamoto to back him up. Naruto would try to alert the rest of the team of Itachi's presence but Itachi puts the kage bushin in a restraining genjutsu and have a little chit-chat or take the kage bushin for a little stroll so that Itachi's and Kisame's (?) presence(s) are not revealed.

macherie
August 04, 2007, 04:35 AM
I'm thinking more and more that, that isn't the real Itachi at all. If it was, and he was THAT close to Naruto/Sasuke, since Team Hebi is fairly close by, he would be able to feel Sasuke's presence.

ferza
August 04, 2007, 05:22 AM
ummm dont really know if anyone talked or predict abt this already...but i think when karin is spraying prefume on herself just gave away the whereabts of sasuke...

theshizzle
August 04, 2007, 06:22 AM
ummm dont really know if anyone talked or predict abt this already...but i think when karin is spraying prefume on herself just gave away the whereabts of sasuke...

i think the dogs were aiming for Sauske's scent, they were already heading for the Youth Hostel.

dinoskaka88
August 04, 2007, 06:30 AM
two scenarios

1st:akatsuki leader found obito under the rocks and took hil right eye..........lol
and

2nd:akatsuki leader (obito) will take back his left eye from kakashi

both scenarios are crap.obito gave his sharingan as a present so he can not take it back!!!and obito's right was smashed to bone by the rocks before his entire body was burried

Hujin
August 04, 2007, 08:49 AM
that isn't the real Itachi for me...because the real was in the rain with kisame...he's a Pein's bushin!

ichimatsu
August 04, 2007, 10:12 AM
two scenarios

1st:akatsuki leader found obito under the rocks and took hil right eye..........lol
and

2nd:akatsuki leader (obito) will take back his left eye from kakashi

both scenarios are crap.obito gave his sharingan as a present so he can not take it back!!!and obito's right was smashed to bone by the rocks before his entire body was burried

a tird option is obito is not tobi man
[hr]

that isn't the real Itachi for me...because the real was in the rain with kisame...he's a Pein's bushin!

itachi may use a space transfer djutsu to go were he wont, may be it's him i don't think that it's pein cuz it's just a KB of naruto so he can't catch him .
it's itachi and i think he gona tell naruto a secret about akatsuki cuz things are geting not as itachi wont it.
may be he wona warn naruto about tobi and pain. or giving somme advice to naruto if he get in fight with pain

darkangel012
August 04, 2007, 10:24 AM
prediction:
itachi will tell naruto that pein is after him and how incredible strong pein is... the usual.
when naruto asks him why he tells him something along the lines of destiny/sasuke/future, nothing too exact~

caliboy
August 04, 2007, 10:28 AM
I thought I’d give a shot at making predictions. Considering the cliffhanger of the last chapter has led me to think…

Itachi is actually a good character. When he found out about the true nature of his clan, he eradicated them for the greater good. It has something to do with what was written in the secret lair of the clan.

Naruto will eventually side with Itachi and will defend him from Sasuke. Naruto will know what Sasuke doesn’t know about Itachi’s intentions and actions. Sasuke is after Itachi for the wrong reasons. That should be a good reason for a final Sasuke/Naruto showdown.

Itachi will leave Akatsuki and might have to defend himself against them. I am starting to think that he is questioning the motives of org and no longer agreeing with their course of action. He will have a showdown with either the Real Leader or Pein. I am thinking it will be more likely to be against Pein. Because there is still the possibility that the leader is Obito and that would be a great match-up against Kakashi.

This could all be different, if itachi turns out be one of pein's jutsu

V!nce
August 04, 2007, 11:25 AM
Pre:-.....sinces sasuke inform ''Hebi'' to stay put while he go and check akatsuki base....most probably going to met one of the member??.....kisame....i hope....cause he ain't with his partner..itachi... that normally both of them like magnet stay together one...
'''itachi ain't going to tell anything about naruto cause he most of certain know naruto main ninjustu is bunshin'''...so hoping for a real match soon...
*naruto vs pein / naruto vs itachi / hebi vs konoha elites vs akatsuki/ kisame vs sasuke [since kisame so proud that he say he is better ]

Double Helix-7
August 04, 2007, 03:09 PM
Hmm, what makes the majority of you think, itachi suddenly turned good and wants to help out Naruto? I don't get where this is coming from..

Yeah...That's sort of my thought too. I don't think he "turned" good, but has been like this ever since, whether his intention all along is good or evil...who knows. And yes, it's weird if suddenly he wants to help and give info out to Naruto, knowing that Pain will now go to capture Naruto after it was Itachi's job to do it. I'm actually hoping Itachi doesn't turn all good within the next chapter :s

heiky0711
August 04, 2007, 05:52 PM
Quote: Originally Posted by macherie

It's a possibility since itachi is one of those weird character. For every action he does, there could be a hidden meaning behind it, in my theory at least. For example, his assignment might be to capture naruto but i think he just want to test naruto's capabilities so that he and the leafs may eventually disrupt akatsuki's plans.

The same thing goes for Sasuke as well including the massacre of the entire uchiha clan.

In the last few chapters, from what i've seen, the akatsuki is becoming corrupted and unstable with fewer members to operate. The changing of assignment of capturing the kyuubi has probably confused itachi as well.

And i'm assuming that only pein and lady knows about this tobi=madara thing but not kisame. I think itachi knows it given the level of knowledge and information he has because im assuming that he is the earliest member of akatsuki to be recruited before kisame as well. That's why i think he knows about the organisation quite well.

This can be observed from his actions, for example, he never argues whenever there's an argument with deidara and other things.

So in my opinion, i believe there could be another twist because this assignment is suppose to be pein's and not itachi's of capturing the kyuubi and im assuming itachi knows this change of assignment. Therefore, there must be something fishy if itachi were the first to approach naruto.

uchihaj
August 04, 2007, 06:07 PM
Of all of the Akatsuki members, it seems that Kisame and Itachi get along the best (not including BH and Pein),so I don't think that Itachi has done anything to Kisame... I even think that Kisame is in this whole thing for a life full of interesting fights. I think that Kisame would stick with Itachi if Akatsuki's organization has been keeping secrets.

But next issue, I think that Kisame will run into hebi.

pcxxy
August 04, 2007, 06:10 PM
i don't know about this but it would be pretty weird (imho) if Itachi turns out to be a good character... I mean, HE was the one who eradicated his entire clan, claiming the lives of many innocent ones... HE was also the one to have joined Akatsuki, an organization who has done nothing but evil.

To me, revealing that Itachi is a good guy is just like ending a story saying that it was just a dream...

notBowen
August 04, 2007, 06:29 PM
Just to be clear, is there any way to know if the Naruto that encountered Itachi was a bunshin or the real deal?

Takuto
August 04, 2007, 07:09 PM

Hmm thats interesting, i suppose when she touched Sasuke's clothing it's possible the smell will go onto it, allowing Kiba to find them, possibility but it might be a bit too much.

xVinhX
August 04, 2007, 11:51 PM
i don't think that its Pein disguised or cloned as Itachi. Pein is obviously pretty strong and probablly would just attack Naruto head on instead of using tricks and traps.

theshizzle
August 05, 2007, 12:27 AM
There s no way for sure until next if its a KB, more than itachi is not going to fight. We will see Pein next Chapter.

taimoor2
August 05, 2007, 12:45 AM
i don't think that its Pein disguised or cloned as Itachi. Pein is obviously pretty strong and probablly would just attack Naruto head on instead of using tricks and traps.

Naruto is probably no match for pein, I agree. But what if the ultimate technique of pein IS to create perfect replications of ultra strong shinobi with all their techniques and abilities!

I mean, for all we know, he might be apable of creating perfect clones of itachi and use them to defeat his opponent. If tha is true, this indeed is a head on attack!

But I don't think its pein or a KB. I think itachi is going to tell naruto something.

Sentou Ryoku
August 05, 2007, 12:46 AM
Prediction: Naruto cancels his Tajuu Kage Bunshin just when things heat up with Itachi, leading into one cock tease of a fight.

ichimatsu
August 05, 2007, 03:05 AM
Just to be clear, is there any way to know if the Naruto that encountered Itachi was a bunshin or the real deal?

no way remuber the fight between naruto kakashi and itachi, when they were searching for gaara.
itachi used his sharingun against a copy a bunchin of kakashi.
so there is no way to know the differance even kakachi said that an neji

Yondaime Uzumaki
August 05, 2007, 03:18 AM
I doubt that Itachi and Naruto will fight, but if they do fight I see things going a lot different than when Naruto fought the clone. Naruto's a lot stronger than he was then but he's never actually fought the real Itachi. Since Naruto learns from his clones, he might be able to learn something about Itachi's fighting style or his sharingan.

brebaz
August 05, 2007, 03:36 AM
i think the next chapter will be a lot of talkin Naruto talkin to Itachi about Sasuke we will know at the end that it's only a KB from Itachi too he was searching for sasuke

pcxxy
August 05, 2007, 10:13 AM
yassbittar i agree with you. i have also have this feeling that itachi somehow wants to raise up sauceke's power rather indirectly, through hatred, so that he can help him achieve some goals...

also i agree with most of the ppl here, i don't think there's gonna be a fight between naruto's bunshin and itachi... simply because naruto's bushin just plainly suck and it's always 1-hit ko within the first 5 second of the battle. there should be a rather interesting conversation and i hope we'll learn something interesting from it. ;)

mangekyousharigan81
August 05, 2007, 11:13 AM
I don't think that Itachi is searching for Sasuke, I mean, he told him to have revenge on him, so then why would Itachi be searching for Sasuke? that would be making things easier for Sasuke and Itachi wants Sasuke to improve... letting Sasuke find him through his own methods instead of simply appearing in front of him (Sasuke) will help in Sasuke's "training", right? I don't think that Itachi has any interest in Sasuke right now... unless he needs him to fight Madara, but I really don't think so.

I bet you anything that Sasuke will run into Naruto & Itachi after Itachi tells Naruto what's going down in Akatsuki.

so I'm guessing that we won't get another chapter this week?

Skeith
August 05, 2007, 11:17 AM
I'm curious about what it was Sasuke noticed 'up ahead' while they were at that shrine... Maybe he'll walk up on another akatsuki member or he'll bump into Itachi and Naruto

AxelCross
August 05, 2007, 11:24 AM
I think that the next chapter will entail, first off, why Itachi is there to see Naruto, or is telling him to come out of hiding. Next, I think we'll see, very little that is, of Pein and BH, of where they are and why BH said "Pein...you..." last chapter, what that meant, but that's about all we'll see of them this chapter, I think. Next, I believe we'll see Sasuke heading into the cave, and Team Hebi getting worried about The Leaf gaining on them, Karin possibly sensing Itachi's chakra finally.

Last, I think it will go back to The Leaf, and Kiba saying that they're very close to Sasuke, and them finding Team Hebi at the entrance of the cave. Just my two cents, none of this will probably happen, I suck balls at predictions. :D :p

nick97colt@hotmail
August 05, 2007, 11:25 AM
that was a kage bunshin that saw itachi

GPZrag
August 05, 2007, 05:26 PM
I dunno but i have a hard feeling that the next chapter is gonna show us something uber from Naruto (dunno why feel like this x_x) anyways seem likely that Itachi wanna say somehing "important" to Naruto :)

alex255
August 05, 2007, 05:28 PM
I've read your guys comments some are vaild as for Naruto Obtaining the sharagin i don't belive it maybe the source of the shargain is the nine tails.

Pain looks ok kinda looks like naruto then again it could even be the fourths hokage brother.

next chapter

Itachi talks to naruto alot of ku ku and your weak and foolish little tail and naruto gets mad coz itachi teasing him and stuff lol then goes oh by the way your dad yeah its pain hes a mass murderer how does that feel? and Naruto gets annoyed and fights him but itachi destroys the kage bushin lol and the team and naruto ponder and naruto goes dam that itachi stop calling me weak and foolish aint your brother dont do another oro on me and lick your lips hmmm naruto i want you i want your tail ahhhh*deep Breathes).....

Curro26
August 05, 2007, 05:39 PM
Hmm..I just think that white snake=orochimaru and seeing as Sasuke absorbed Oros power he got the 'white snakes' power.Me I think the same because if I remember, the real Orochimaru was a white snake, here you have the picture about that:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/63/Orosnake.PNG

Sasuke Jinchuuriki's theory sounds pretty nice too but I think that when he refer to the white snake, was Orochimaru.

About Naruto and Itachi meeting, I agree that Itachi will tell something important and interesting to Naruto.

Saludos, Curro.

saskay
August 05, 2007, 06:35 PM
to me sasukes plans to avoid Naruto is going to make then figth later, he problably is going to meet Itachi now and Naruto will be there, then...FIGTH...

Takuto
August 05, 2007, 08:45 PM
Yeah i think his main priority is finding Itachi and proboly won't deal with Naruto, Deidara was different as he thought he could get information from him, but with Naruto and Itachi together and so many people from Hebi and Leaf running around its hard to predict the battles, escpecially now with the inclusion of Pein.

4ghost
August 05, 2007, 09:45 PM
It's nearly impossible to imagine what the encounter between Naruto and Itachi will bore. There could be any number of things that Itachi intends to do at this moment. I'm leaning towards Itachi fighting Naruto so as to once again measure his growth then at some point during the fight Itachi will reveal his true nature to Naruto as a loyal Konoha Shinobi under direct orders of the Sandaime Hokage as an Anbu to infiltrate the Akatsuki. Continuing his sole S rank mission which began as a mission to track down Orochimaru, then became more as the greater threat of the Uchiha clan's shame was discovered to be a part of the Akatsuki conspiracy.

Well whatever the encounter does bring I'm willing to bet that it will force team Konoha to further split up to track both Sasuke and Itachi. Meanwhile Sasuke will likely encounter Suigetsu's target, Kisame.

As for Sai, I don't know maybe he's just sticking to rules and regulations like a good Anbu Ne. Their original orders was to return to the rendevou regardless of what they find.

LotusBlade
August 05, 2007, 09:48 PM
This is what I think will happen for the next episode or later maybe:

-Sakura :sakura will fight Karin for Sasuke :sasuke
-Itachi will fight Naruto, :naruto but then their fight will get interupted by Pein and that Blue Haired girl. Then an argument or something will arise.
-Juugo and Sarin (Is that his name, I forgot...xD) will fight Shino, Kiba, :shino :kiba and others
-Tobi/Madara, :tobi will appear somewhere and Kakashi :kakashi will meet him.
-The Ninja dogs will have a major battle with the ninja cats , and it will be World War 3. It will be so big that they will make a new Manga called, Ninja Doguto XD xD

~Random theories I thought up, might be cool/interesting. Not thought out toooo much.

tptiger
August 05, 2007, 11:17 PM
This is what I think will happen for the next episode or later maybe:

-Sakura :sakura will fight Karin for Sasuke :sasuke
-Itachi will fight Naruto, :naruto but then their fight will get interupted by Pein and that Blue Haired girl. Then an argument or something will arise.
-Juugo and Sarin (Is that his name, I forgot...xD) will fight Shino, Kiba, :shino :kiba and others
-Tobi/Madara, :tobi will appear somewhere and Kakashi :kakashi will meet him.
-The Ninja dogs will have a major battle with the ninja cats , and it will be World War 3. It will be so big that they will make a new Manga called, Ninja Doguto XD xD

~Random theories I thought up, might be cool/interesting. Not thought out toooo much.

Hahaha, nin dogs vs. nin cats hahah never thought of that's a cool theory

I think Itachi killed his clan to protect something and its to train up saska coz he's such a little pussy, inorder to prevent marada's power from arising which will cause chaos, I think Itachi will be a good person in the end, as he doens't seem crazy or villian like at all, more like calm and has a prepose;

it would definately be lame to see karin fight sakura, both flat and no clothes ripping it would be better if its kiba raping (non sexual) karin that's more like a real fight;

anyways I really like manda sama, now he's dead, no more frog + snail vs. snake (kicked both their asses)

shachi
August 06, 2007, 01:51 AM
With Sasuke's realization that he inherited more from Orochimaru than he had previously thought, I think Kishimoto is preparing us for some hybrid moves in the next couple of chapters, like maybe combining Soft Physique Modification (elongating the arm) and Chidori.

kluzman
August 06, 2007, 02:26 AM
I have been thinking about that "Itashi's not a bad guy" theory and something occured to me :
If he was there to disrupt AK plans, and by that Tobi's plans, wich involves regrouping 3 MS users (that's not sure, but what's sure is Tobi wants Sasuke to be as strong as possible) then the best thing he could have done would've been to hide the secrets of the MS from Sasuke, instead of revealing it to him.
I mean, Itashi's done all he could so that Sasuke's heart would be filled with hatred and revenge, and that is what put Sasuke in danger all along. That is why Orochimaru has been interested in him, and now it gives Tobi w/e he gets by making Sasuke grow stronger.
I know this is not very clear but something bothers me :darn

Back to the topic : My prediction is Itashi may have other plans than fighting Naruto but naruto will go berserk (=kyubi) as he did when meeting Oro, and yamato & co will find him and defuse his kyubi form then perhaps have a chat with Itashi.
Sasuke is going to meet Zetsu in that cave but he won't be the one to fight (perhaps juugo?);
We might see some of Pein and BH whereabouts too ^^

kurinmoka
August 06, 2007, 03:49 AM
O M G , GEIF NEXT WEEK NOW! NOW NOW NOW!!!
Anyway, I also think that Itachi is about to either warn/or say something really important to Naruto, I would also love to see Itachi going against Akatsuki :P..
I also imagined the scenario where Pein apears while Itachi is telling Naruto his "secret", and fights against him :O

yeah... i think itachi is trying to warm naruto that pein is coming to get him.. and he'll also warn naruto not to go misson alone.

2. he needs favor from naruto that he will tell where sasuke is heading and want naruto to take him back to konaha villege where sasuke will be safe. i think itachi knows ak (master mind) is aftering sasuke next . rememberf tobi once said "he (sasuke will surpass itachi eyes" Tobi either wanted the eyes or wanted sasuke to join him...

torunaruse81
August 06, 2007, 03:50 AM
about naruto vs. itachi, how will naruto fight itachi, he's suck in genjutsu, and kagebunshin doesn't work either, naruto is indeed in troubles (except another konoha's team come to save naruto)

kurinmoka
August 06, 2007, 03:58 AM
I have been thinking about that "Itashi's not a bad guy" theory and something occured to me :
If he was there to disrupt AK plans, and by that Tobi's plans, wich involves regrouping 3 MS users (that's not sure, but what's sure is Tobi wants Sasuke to be as strong as possible) then the best thing he could have done would've been to hide the secrets of the MS from Sasuke, instead of revealing it to him.

agree.. tobi wants something from sasuke and itachi is againts it. and itachi is trying to use naruto to get to sasuke..
[hr]

about naruto vs. itachi, how will naruto fight itachi, he's suck in genjutsu, and kagebunshin doesn't work either, naruto is indeed in troubles (except another konoha's team come to save naruto)

no fight scene btw itachi and naruto thats for sure.

an urgent message may reveal something more far deadlier then expected.

this week 366 going to be very interesting conversation.

kluzman
August 06, 2007, 04:17 AM
Sorry to post that here but : Is there a chapter this week ?? Some say there is, some say there isn't.. Can anyone give a true fact about this ?

kuraku
August 06, 2007, 09:08 AM
I believe Itachi will either talk to Naruto or Naruto will just dispell himself (bunshin) and know his location.

On the other end, Hebi will find either Kisame or Zetsu.

- If they find Kisame, Suigetsu will start fighting just when the bird arrives and informes Juugo about Itachi. Suigetsu will stay fighting and the rest of team Hebi will head for Itachi.

- If they find Zetsu, the bird will arrive and tell Juugo about Itachi. Hebi will leave for Itachi while Juugo goes beserk (CS) and fights Zetsu.

akatsuki27
August 06, 2007, 11:14 AM
next chapter is going to be a momemtum builder, itachi will try to talk to naruto but naruto will just get angry and end up getting his clone dispersed by itachi kicking him squarely in the ass....the reason naruto gets angry is itachi might say he has reason to believe sasuke is in danger or some crap like that....also probably that bird will go back to where juugo is and they will tell sasuke and then mr. uchiha will get pissed and go after him....or not even start to chase him yet...the chapter will end with the bird telling juugo he saw naruto and itachi

Kaborochi
August 06, 2007, 12:21 PM
Seeing as how Naruto unexpectedly ran into Itachi, I predict that the next chapter will show us the meeting of Team Hebi and Kisame. During the conversation, Kisame will tell Sasuke that his brother left him. Suigetsu will tell Sasuke to leave Kisame to him, however Kisame will try and stop Sasuke. Using a genjitsu on Kisame, Kisame backs off. Sasuke will then leave and find Itachi and Naruto meeting.

That would be a lovely chapter in my opinion ^_^.

Imperium
August 06, 2007, 02:37 PM
Seeing as how Naruto unexpectedly ran into Itachi, I predict that the next chapter will show us the meeting of Team Hebi and Kisame. During the conversation, Kisame will tell Sasuke that his brother left him. Suigetsu will tell Sasuke to leave Kisame to him, however Kisame will try and stop Sasuke. Using a genjitsu on Kisame, Kisame backs off. Sasuke will then leave and find Itachi and Naruto meeting.

That would be a lovely chapter in my opinion ^_^.

LMAO, someone said the exact thing word-for-word on NF:amuse.

anyway i think Itachi is gonna tell naruto something important and then their gonna fight (if itachi doesn't know it a Bunshin which it probably is), and sasuke probably meets pein or another of naruto's bushins. ;)

bean
August 06, 2007, 02:43 PM
could it be that itachi puts the bunshin in a genjutsu and the real naruto feels it...? From what I remember, I don't think kishi has ever put a bunshin in a genjutsu. The way I see it, is if a bunshin can go into kyuubi form on it's own (during the new rasengan training) then it should be able to fall into the genjutsu right? SO, lets just say that itachi can use the genjutsu on the bunshin, if he does this I think the genjutsu will travel to the real naruto and everyone in his platoon will notice that he's acting strange...just a thought

Imperium
August 06, 2007, 03:06 PM
i think itachi did put a bunshin in a genjustu before, it was during his second fight with kakashi.

From what i remember the genjustsu didn't work on kakashi's bunshin and the genjustu kinda dispersed, and i dont think the genjustsu traveled to the real kakashi or he would have been acting strange. But hey, you never know it might actually happen ;)

i think itachi did put a bunshin in a genjustu before, it was during his second fight with kakashi.

From what i remember the genjustsu didn't work on kakashi's bunshin and the genjustu kinda dispersed, and i dont think the genjustsu traveled to the real kakashi or he would have been acting strange. But hey, you never know it might actually happen ;) That is true.. thats why Itachi fighting a Kage Bunshin is like waste of chakra for Itachi.

Naruto will learn some thing about fighting the Sharigan. Just by talking to Itachi Or fighting him. Or Itachi will tell him about Pein..

bean
August 06, 2007, 03:34 PM
aw
[hr]

From what i remember the genjustsu didn't work on kakashi's bunshin and the genjustu kinda dispersed, and i dont think the genjustsu traveled to the real kakashi or he would have been acting strange. But hey, you never know it might actually happen ;)

I don't have the chapters available to me right now, can someone post the pages where this happens?

ichimatsu
August 06, 2007, 03:45 PM
next chapter, kakachi and team will find hebi
naruto will learn about his origines, and about akatsuki goal

alex255
August 06, 2007, 03:48 PM
I thought Genjutsu doesnt work on Shadow Clones

Sauske will end up killing itachi in the end then itachi will realved that he didnt kill the clan it was Uchina Madara who used a mind control genjutsu on itachi and it was dispelled when he saw his little brother coz he couldnt kill him but he knew he was going to be stronger than him so he made it seem that he killed the clan.

Sasuke will get extremely mad and ferious at Pein whos fighting naruto. and something extrodiary or something.

ichimatsu
August 06, 2007, 04:36 PM
kishi you are great, you confused us we on't have any edia about what 's gona happen
[hr]

I thought Genjutsu doesnt work on Shadow Clones

Sauske will end up killing itachi in the end then itachi will realved that he didnt kill the clan it was Uchina Madara who used a mind control genjutsu on itachi and it was dispelled when he saw his little brother coz he couldnt kill him but he knew he was going to be stronger than him so he made it seem that he killed the clan.

Sasuke will get extremely mad and ferious at Pein whos fighting naruto. and something extrodiary or something.

i agree with you man, it take sense but itachi activated the mangunkyou sharingan how can he be manipulated by madara who got just one eye not two

bean
August 06, 2007, 05:18 PM
wait, people are saying that genjutsu doesn't work on a bunshin just like people are saying madara is old, or that obito is tobi. If a bunshin is an actual copy of a person, what is stopping the genjutsu from working on it? I still haven't seen proof otherwise.

Black/Light
August 06, 2007, 05:33 PM
wait, people are saying that genjutsu doesn't work on a bunshin just like people are saying madara is old, or that obito is tobi. If a bunshin is an actual copy of a person, what is stopping the genjutsu from working on it? I still haven't seen proof otherwise.

No.
The Itachi fight said so (Actually, Itachi himself said so). When Itachi went hand to hand with Naruto and kak Itachi tried to put Kak in a gen but Kak made a shadow right before hand.

Shadow clones can not be put in genjutsu so Kak had his clone hold Itachi well Itachi tried to gen him (the clone) thinking it was the real one. And thats how Naruto ORS fake Itach to hell.

(And this is most likely how naruto with over come Gen. . . KB)

segua
August 06, 2007, 06:50 PM
How I understood it, Kakashi's kage bushin did induce whatever hallucination that the genjutsu was supposed to induce but the affects of the genjutsu didn't work.

alex255
August 06, 2007, 07:18 PM
kishi you are great, you confused us we on't have any edia about what 's gona happen
<hr noshade size="1">

i agree with you man, it take sense but itachi activated the mangunkyou sharingan how can he be manipulated by madara who got just one eye not two

madara so powerful he can use one eye to bitch slap his opponents hell sasuke did vital blows to him and he got up seconds later big twist is madara true source of power is the nine tails as was expelled years ago due to his hatred consuming him and he cared about humans thats how the nine tails was created and whats left is just anger being built up or some naruto stuff ku ku lol..i dunno im guessing and hes gaining powers to become the Ulitmate being in exsistance.

Shadow Clones are unaffected by Genjutsu this was proven in the episode when itachi and naruto and the team fought off having his clones attack 30% Itachi and when kakashi vrsed itachi.

bean
August 06, 2007, 07:34 PM
No.
The Itachi fight said so (Actually, Itachi himself said so). When Itachi went hand to hand with Naruto and kak Itachi tried to put Kak in a gen but Kak made a shadow right before hand.

Shadow clones can not be put in genjutsu so Kak had his clone hold Itachi well Itachi tried to gen him (the clone) thinking it was the real one. And thats how Naruto ORS fake Itach to hell.

(And this is most likely how naruto with over come Gen. . . KB)

Either way, if the genjutsu was useless against a bunshin, then why is everyone scared of looking into itachi's eyes? Instead of that whole looking at his feet to fight him thing, they could of just used a bunshin to attack him...

wait, I just read it, chap 260, but still, his bunshin did fall into a genjutsu, it just wouldn't hurt the orginal. However, it did look like the orginal kakashi was affected by it.

viat0r
August 06, 2007, 09:04 PM
Genjutsu (SO FAR )in the manga does'nt work on a kage bunshin

Look here:
http://groups.msn.com/NarutoMangaReturns/rvolume29.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=35026

Itachi: "That explains"
Itachi : "why my genjutsu didnt work"
Itachi: "This is a kage bunshin"

alex255
August 06, 2007, 09:08 PM
Either way, if the genjutsu was useless against a bunshin, then why is everyone scared of looking into itachi's eyes? Instead of that whole looking at his feet to fight him thing, they could of just used a bunshin to attack him...

wait, I just read it, chap 260, but still, his bunshin did fall into a genjutsu, it just wouldn't hurt the orginal. However, it did look like the orginal kakashi was affected by it.

I reckon bushin should just be immune to Genjutsu but weak against Ninjutsu and some Taijutsu.

Chiru
August 06, 2007, 10:14 PM
Some taijutsu? How about...all taijutsu. Naruto's bunshin go "poof" on contact. Kage Bunshin have no real substance. Taijutsu and ninjutsu both would destroy a clone. Genjutsu is the only thing shown to not work on them.

ichimatsu
August 07, 2007, 02:56 AM
IS there a chapter this week a read somwhere that there will be, but give a official annocment plz????
[hr]

the sharingun afect the bunchin so when a clone look at sharingun he will be affected as the bunshin of kakachi. so clone or real persone will be affected, but if the Bunshin is in the génjutsu nothing happen to the original so this is the pont that we talk about in naruto itachi meeting

jaylegend03
August 07, 2007, 04:26 AM
Correction, a shadow clone does not immediately disperse when hit with Taijutsu. The technique equally splits chakra therefore with just 2 clones you can only substain half the normal damage. Naruto tends to make an excessive amount of clones against very strong taijutsu fighters, its just an imbalance of strength not a technique flaw. Naruto proved this himself in the fight against Neji and the Third Hokage proved this while fighting against the 1st and 2nd Hokage, with a smaller amount of clones they can substain more damaage.

Kakashi wasnt affected by the genjutsu only his clone was, he shows fatigue because while using the Sharingan he drains chakra quickly and he just sacrificed half his chakra to make the shadow clone. Thats why he doesnt draw out battles while using and is always on bed rest for chakra fatigue.

kuraku
August 07, 2007, 05:06 AM
Making one shadow clone doesn’t “consume” half of your chakra, it only divides it. So, with one clone, both have 50% chakra: correct. However, when dispersed, the chakra returns to the original. Obviously, while in effect, having “two bodies” will drain your chakra a lot faster (twice as fast in this case). That’s the problem with KB. If it permanently consumed half of your chakra, than Naruto would be working with like a tiny fraction of his cahkra right from the start of each battle…not the case.

Black/Light
August 07, 2007, 10:51 AM
From the looks of it the clone only appeared to be hit by the gen to Itachi. The clone shown no outside effect to the gen (As in, didn't let go or look tired) because it's not effected.

Littlewig
August 07, 2007, 01:08 PM
I believe Itachi will discover that the Naruto he is facing is infact a kage when he tries to capute Naruto.

Not knowing that Naruto is far off and has made 1000 clones to scout the area, Itachi will believe that naruto is still in the area and used the kage to retreat. He'll start to hunt down Naruto and will continue to encounter more kage, making him start to question why he is facing so many fake narutos.

By this time, it will be too late for him to escape, Naruto will have warned the group that Itachi is near the area and the Konoha group will reach Itachi in time before Itachi realizes his mistake.

Now, there main mission of capturing Itachi will begin!

PMCRW
August 07, 2007, 01:38 PM
Hey anyone got a link or a copy of that fake spoiler that was posted earlier in the 366 spoiler section before it was deleted? i wanted to peek at that and talk about it on other forums.

Double Helix-7
August 07, 2007, 01:48 PM
I thought their first priority right now is to find Sasuke. Wasn't that what Kakashi say before the began their mission on top of that roof?

Don Lazy
August 07, 2007, 01:52 PM
you know everytime itachi destroys a kage bunshin, naruto will get informations about itachi and encounter his attacks.

If itachi and naruto fight it would be very interesting, but naruto wins thats my prediction

flamingiceclone
August 07, 2007, 02:08 PM
Ive thot this from the beggining...Itachi is really not the one that killed all his family...if it was him and his reason was actually to test his limit then why hasnt he fought to kill his akatsuki members. they are really strong and he would be able to see his limit, i mean that would be a perfect ability checker....he doesnt need sasuke to be strong so why does he keep antagonizing him and make improve himself...i think theres something that happened at that time and we will soon find out what really happened. coz for all we know the only witness to the murders was sasuke and itachi used genjutsu on him meaning theres a good chance thats not how things really went down...and everyone, probably from sasukes recall and the fact that itachis body was not there figured itachi did it.

Marcius
August 07, 2007, 02:31 PM
Ive thot this from the beggining...Itachi is really not the one that killed all his family...if it was him and his reason was actually to test his limit then why hasnt he fought to kill his akatsuki members. they are really strong and he would be able to see his limit, i mean that would be a perfect ability checker....he doesnt need sasuke to be strong so why does he keep antagonizing him and make improve himself...i think theres something that happened at that time and we will soon find out what really happened. coz for all we know the only witness to the murders was sasuke and itachi used genjutsu on him meaning theres a good chance thats not how things really went down...and everyone, probably from sasukes recall and the fact that itachis body was not there figured itachi did it.
Why he didn´t fight other Akatsuki members? Well, because he didn´t want to die. I think that Itachi will have a conversation with Bushin Naruto and Hebi Sasuke will check the hideout

bean
August 07, 2007, 02:47 PM

hey may not have been testing his fighting abilities as much as his ability to not care about killing his clan...

Shake n' Bake
August 07, 2007, 02:57 PM
I wanna know something, is the naruto that found Itachi, Naruto's clone or is it the original Naruto? Because if it is, than naruto clone does not posess the same amount of chakra as the original (because naruto split's up his chakra in order to make clones, as stated by kakashi). And also when Kiba lost the scent naruto used shadow clones to speed up the search. So I wanna know if it's the clone or not?

bean
August 07, 2007, 03:04 PM
I wanna know something, is the naruto that found Itachi, Naruto's clone or is it the original Naruto? Because if it is, than naruto clone does not posess the same amount of chakra as the original (because naruto split's up his chakra in order to make clones, as stated by kakashi). And also when Kiba lost the scent naruto used shadow clones to speed up the search. So I wanna know if it's the clone or not?

it's a clone, and at that moment that it met itachi, it has the same amount of chakra as the "real" naruto...it's the nature of the kage bunshin

j9virtue
August 07, 2007, 04:35 PM
Itachi will def have a conversation with naruto. The fact that the chapter ends with the question of what Itachi has in store for naruto is a giveaway. I also doubt he'll try and collect Naruto and will reveal some piece of evidence as to what the hell is really going on.

THETRUTH.com
August 07, 2007, 05:02 PM
I think that Itachi create a KB which is why Kisame wont be there. Him and Naruto will have a conversation then both of the KBs will be dispelled. It stands to reason Konoha group(KG) is close enough to Hebi that Karin can sense them so if Itachi is there(not a KB) Kisame should be with him. Thus Karin should have sensed him by now thats why I think Itachi created a KB and his real body is with Kisame.

Next chapter Itachi may attack "Naruto" as he always seems interested in his progress but ultimatly nothing will happen. Then he will give Naruto some valuable information. Sasuke does some snooping maybe find the statue.

Eventually Naruto will dispel his KB and inform the group of what he was told. This will lead to KG to regroup Yamato will pull out the book Kabuto gave him and probably will talk about how long they intend to look for Sasuke. Then Sai will show up as he and the Ninja Hounds with him have tracked Sasuke he will use his art to get a message to the rest of KG.

Kyto
August 07, 2007, 05:03 PM
I wanna know something, is the naruto that found Itachi, Naruto's clone or is it the original Naruto?

We don't know for sure if it's a clone or not, but there's like a 49/50 chance that it is. I personally want Naruto to win the Bad Luck Lottery, it would definitely make things more interesting.

As for Itachi, I'm certain he has something to say to Naruto. I've always had the feeling that Itachi has something else in store for Naruto/Kyuubi that differs from what the Akatsuki want. What that is however is anyone's guess.

alex255
August 07, 2007, 05:30 PM
Narutos Kage Bunshin is kinda like experince meter gather it learns from battle experince and techniques stink it doesnt copy like shargain does

visavis
August 07, 2007, 08:35 PM
What if itachi didn't actually kill the Uchiha clan, and it was Uchiha Madara(or a clone)all along. What if Itachi just sort of failed to deny it and took the blame for it? I think next chapter Itachi will discuss some of these background issues and we will find that for better or worse, Itachi's past isn't as clear as we've been led to believe.

also, does anyone think that maybe the AL isn't Obito, but perhaps a clone of either him, or Madara?

deathscent
August 07, 2007, 10:39 PM
i like the tobi-obito theory, but it'd be hard for non-manga readers to understand once the time comes. if tobi-madara is correct, then that'll just be silly and i'll jump around laughing like the little monkey i am.
as to a prediction of mine; i say itachi realizes that the naruto he sees is a KB and starts to mess with him *genjutsu*. once the KB is released, the original naruto will feel the messed up tortures of itachi!

*feel free to think itachi will tickle torture naruto. i had a good laugh out of this.*

Gnizmo
August 07, 2007, 11:01 PM
~

kurinmoka
August 07, 2007, 11:09 PM
i've thinking about the 3 mangekyou sharingan will release the mandara... hmm.. very interesting theory by other member...:blink

alex255
August 07, 2007, 11:10 PM
Itachi will just use mayekono to give naruto the experince to feel what kakashi then again kakashi has felt it twice once by Madara and the other by Itachi hint hint

kluzman
August 08, 2007, 02:20 AM
Itachi will just use mayekono to give naruto the experince to feel what kakashi then again kakashi has felt it twice once by Madara and the other by Itachi hint hint

:oh
When did Kakashi meet Madara before??
I think if Itashi MS Naruto's clone, all the experience that Naruto will gain from it is that he should better avoid it with his real body.

I want to believe to the fact that Itashi has something to reveal to Naruto, but I think it'll be something that Naruto won't want to share with the others (like a terrible secret about Sasuke or the uchiha clan that he could not make himself tell to Sakura).
I think Hebi is going to meet Kisame and suigetsu will get his fight, but he will be overwhelmed, and (sorry but i loved that suigetsu is sai's brother theory) Sai will pop up and help suigetsu as he will remember that he looks so much like his lost bro.

klitzblitz
August 08, 2007, 02:32 AM
Haha I can't resist saying this. You're all too serious. Here's gonna happen in 366:

- The bird is actually the last clay deidara left for Itachi. It is mini-C4.
- Itachi sees it but too late it exploded. The Bunshin of Naruto is gone. Itachi is frustrated that he couldn't tell Naruto about AK nor ask Naruto about Saske.
- Hebi and Leaf saw the explosion and then set off to that place.
- The showdown begins.....

kluzman
August 08, 2007, 02:37 AM
Haha I can't resist saying this. You're all too serious. Here's gonna happen in 366:

- The bird is actually the last clay deidara left for Itachi. It is mini-C4.
- Itachi sees it but too late it exploded. The Bunshin of Naruto is gone. Itachi is frustrated that he couldn't tell Naruto about AK nor ask Naruto about Saske.
- Hebi and Leaf saw the explosion and then set off to that place.
- The showdown begins.....

Haha yeah but what you forget is that C4 doesn't produce any explosion.. It just spreads mollecular-sized bombs. There is no smoke, no sound...

I guess it was meant to be a joke sorry ;)

klitzblitz
August 08, 2007, 02:41 AM
Yeah. Hehe I forgot C4's ability.

kit99bar
August 08, 2007, 10:14 AM
half the chapter will be Itachi and Naruto discussing something. Perhaps Akat and Pain.
the other half will be hebi exploring the Akat base. They may find someone (zetsu?)

Black/Light
August 08, 2007, 10:43 AM
. . .. Shadow Clones=not hurt by Gen.

So why does everyone keep saying he will gen Naruto's clone to mess with the real one? Kak wasn't hurt after his KB got genjutsu slapped by Itachi and blown away by Naruto.

My guess, Itachi will talk to naruto about something not knowing that he is a shadow clone.

Somewhere down the line Sai and Shino will play a important role seeing as they are the only other ninja from Naruto's group that aint with the group.

Sas will either find a A-member (Pain/ Tobi/ BH/ Kisame), a leaf ninja (Shino/ Sai/ Naruto clone) or Itachi with Naruto (throw back to the hotel incounter).

Or maybe even Koboro seeing as he wants to kill Sas and he actually HAS Oro charka inside him so Karin could have told Sas about the feeling of Oro chakra in that direction.

Korv
August 08, 2007, 11:12 AM
I can't believe none of you have suggested this, so i had to register and say it myself.

From what i think, Itachi is a clone. Four Reasons.

1) Itachi calls Naruto, "Naruto-kun", not "Uzumaki Naruto"

2) Where's Kisame?

3) The bird they used to scatter the smell is right above Naruto

4) They said they would capture the Kyuubi last, Itachi has no reason to be with Naruto at the moment.

Mendes
August 08, 2007, 11:21 AM
I agree with Black/Light. The clones arent affected by genjutsu, making them one of the best strategies to fight a genjutsu master like Itachi. If Itachi uses genjutsu on Naruto's clone (I think its safe to assume its a clone) he'll notice he's not fighting the real one, like he did last time he fought Kakashi.
Still, I believe Itachi was the one who found Naruto and not the opposite, so Itachi probably knows already he's up against a clone.

btw, Shino is with Konoha's group. Sai's the only one missing and he's definitely up to something. We havent seen him with the rest of the group since they split so he has to be acting on his own. We will soon find out who he is loyal to and his true goals

bean
August 08, 2007, 11:42 AM
I agree with Black/Light. The clones arent affected by genjutsu, making them one of the best strategies to fight a genjutsu master like Itachi. If Itachi uses genjutsu on Naruto's clone (I think its safe to assume its a clone) he'll notice he's not fighting the real one, like he did last time he fought Kakashi.
Still, I believe Itachi was the one who found Naruto and not the opposite, so Itachi probably knows already he's up against a clone.

btw, Shino is with Konoha's group. Sai's the only one missing and he's definitely up to something. We havent seen him with the rest of the group since they split so he has to be acting on his own. We will soon find out who he is loyal to and his true goals

how is sai missing? they should all be together at the moment

AkiraCho
August 08, 2007, 11:51 AM
we havnt seen sai or what hes doing just yet, he has 2 of the dogs however.. there is no mention.

Shinobi Sensei
August 08, 2007, 12:19 PM
I was wondering about the same thing. Its like they dont even notice he is gone either. They must know what he is up to.

akatsuki27
August 08, 2007, 12:35 PM

yeah itachi did find naruto...because the bunshin/hontai had to look back to spot a follower

The Don
August 08, 2007, 01:31 PM
Itachi aint dumb he's probably a clone too.
The only thing he could want to do is give Naruto info but the issue is what and why?

Itachi seems to be getting progressivley more human, maybe this is so we no longer see him as a demi-god figure in the manga.

I think this may just be to make Sauske seem at Itachi's level.
The more human Itachi becomes in my mind, the weaker he becomes.

It could also be some sort of attempt by Kishimoto to make Itachi into a good guy.
Personaly i think that'd be a bit shit though.

TrieuDL
August 08, 2007, 02:49 PM
It'll probably be a one on one battle between naruto and itachi until up to the end. Since in the manga Naruto is finally recognized as a strong independent shinobi-- he'll finally get his first real fight (asides from Kazuku).

But for Naruto to defeat Itachi by himself is just silly, so probably near the end of the fight someone will come along on either side

Kyto
August 08, 2007, 03:28 PM
Itachi seems to be getting progressivley more human, maybe this is so we no longer see him as a demi-god figure in the manga.

I think this may just be to make Sauske seem at Itachi's level.
The more human Itachi becomes in my mind, the weaker he becomes.

I've noticed that too, giving the once ultimate bad guy feelings and emotions. It will give the next Itachi x Sasuke meeting even more of a dramatic impact if we know exactly what each of the fighters are feeling.

...Itachi is still gonna curbstomp his little brother though...

It could also be some sort of attempt by Kishimoto to make Itachi into a good guy.
Personaly i think that'd be a bit shit though.

Turning Itachi into a good guy would ruin the whole story. At best Itachi would be True Neutral character on the Good/Evil scale. If you've played D&D you know what I mean.

TrieuDL
August 08, 2007, 03:43 PM
I think that overall Itachi has good intentions but his methods aren't accepted by most people. The ends justify the means type of guy. He probably fights "for the greater good" of humanity, a type of extremist utilitarian if you will.

For example if he has to kill a bunch of children to save the world then he'd do it

Uchiro
August 08, 2007, 04:38 PM
I pretty much think Itachi is on Itachi's side. He's never been a good guy, or a bad guy, just Uchiha Itachi. He goes with whatever agenda that might prove his worth to himself. He's prolly getting bored of Akatsuki, so he wants to stage a nice little battle between Pein and Naruto. Whoever is the winner gets to face Itachi's full on strength. Thats when we will see Itachi's worth, the same thing he killed his clan to see.

Or it could just be that Itachi has his own plans for Kyuubi. He didnt seem to happy about giving Deidara information on Naruto at the beginning of Part II. Maybe there's more to this Tengu theory than it just being a theory.

One thing is certain. Things could possibly be getting interesting. Does anyone else feel like Kishimoto might be getting ready to wrap this story up? Then again, there is still a lot more stuff to reveal, and mysteries to be unravelled, 'ttebayo.

theshizzle
August 08, 2007, 04:59 PM
Yeah i said b4 its hard to imagine that a guy who murdered his clan, can just complacently join a group and take orders.

Imperium
August 08, 2007, 05:01 PM
One thing is certain. Things could possibly be getting interesting. Does anyone else feel like Kishimoto might be getting ready to wrap this story up? Then again, there is still a lot more stuff to reveal, and mysteries to be unravelled, 'ttebayo.

you have confirmed my worst fears:crying, i personally have been feeling the same thing but surely there has to be a part 3 (desperately seeking reassurance :( )

and as far as itachi not wanting to give deidara the information, i think it is because he wants to be the one to fight naruto, he seems to want to fight him at his strongest, in his fight with Jiraiya he left naruto alone after they where cornered but i believe he could have still beaten Jiraiya seeing as how easily he beat orochimaru. So i dont think he wants to fight naruto now, or he would've disposed of the bunshin before it knew what hit it :amuse, but he is waiting for naruto to reach his level (like sasuke) and is probably gonna give him advice on how to do it, and naruto is gonna be in a dilemma, (like sasuke and the mangekyo)

viat0r
August 08, 2007, 05:59 PM
There are 135 More installments from what i hear he wants there to be 500 total. It might be the end of the "naruto" saga but i doubt he will give up on his gravytrain i think there are alot of areas to be explored in the world he has created. The past would be good place to explore ie..complete saga of 1st 2nd hokage Or he can follow the path of konahamru as he tries to become the 7th??
hokage . Etc.

This brings up a question. Is naruto set in our past or a future in which wars etc ruined everything and they have started over or is it their own complete universe? or demension? Because it seems they dont use much metal lots of wood ships carts etc really old fashioned looking but they have electricity. You see wires sometimes but hardly any other infrastructure. Some scenes i have seen computers/laptops in hospitals or labs So wheres it set?

Imperium
August 08, 2007, 06:06 PM
There are 135 More installments from what i hear he wants there to be 500 total. It might be the end of the "naruto" saga but i doubt he will give up on his gravytrain i think there are alot of areas to be explored in the world he has created. The past would be good place to explore ie..complete saga of 1st 2nd hokage Or he can follow the path of konahamru as he tries to become the 7th??
hokage . Etc.

This brings up a question. Is naruto set in our past or a future in which wars etc ruined everything and they have started over or is it their own complete universe? or demension? Because it seems they dont use much metal lots of wood ships carts etc really old fashioned looking but they have electricity. You see wires sometimes but hardly any other infrastructure. Some scenes i have seen computers/laptops in hospitals or labs So wheres it set?

thank you!!, i can now sleep in peace ;)

and i think the universe is like some alternate dimension, but thats before i saw a T.V, so know i have no clue :p

TrieuDL
August 08, 2007, 07:10 PM
Haha, I think you guys are looking too much into it. Naruto just takes place in a fantasy world completely seperate from ours

Lord Rae
August 08, 2007, 07:17 PM
Also really he can't end the series before Naruto gets to his goal... so in theory it could go on for a very very long time. ;p

as for specific predictions for this chapter its really so hard to tell.. it could go in literally a 100 different directions from here so I think the best prediction is that both are copies and theres gonna be some dialog...which we really need since we've just been through such a long battle. Theres nothing wrong with plot development.

vnaruto
August 08, 2007, 07:36 PM
i'm really hoping to hear some more information on plans that are in motion in the next chapter.....

Kyto
August 08, 2007, 08:28 PM
There are 135 More installments from what i hear he wants there to be 500 total.

That's what Rumiko Takahashi said with InuYasha, and if you read InuYasha then you know...ANYWAYS, don't put too much stalk into what you hear about the number of chapters remaining, even if it comes from the Mangaka's own lips. They will drag out the series until it stops making good money.

iiibokuiii
August 08, 2007, 11:43 PM
what kish can always do is finish the ak saga.. with naruto surpasing everyone with his experience that he is acknowledged as someone thats not just kyuubi. Flash forward into the future where hes hokage with konomaru defying him as a jounin. im sure you can do this in 135 chapters.. then we all have to start looking for some other manga to follow for the next 5-6 years.. lol

StyM
August 09, 2007, 01:05 AM
more conversation bet. naruto and itachi...

matrice
August 09, 2007, 04:21 AM
what kish can always do is finish the ak saga.. with naruto surpasing everyone with his experience that he is acknowledged as someone thats not just kyuubi. Flash forward into the future where hes hokage with konomaru defying him as a jounin. im sure you can do this in 135 chapters.. then we all have to start looking for some other manga to follow for the next 5-6 years.. lol

Well, it is just that as things are now it wouldn't be realistic to end the series soon. Remember that the author can't decide the whole plot from this point to the end, without changing anything. I mean, as Naruto is now (the character, not the manga) he can't possibly be strong enough to acomplish his dream. He doesn't want to be a simple hokage, he also wants to be the STRONGEST hokage, so he must be stronger than a lot of people (I mean, all the ones that we have encountered so far are hellish strong: Tsunade, the First with the power of wood and the sealinf-demon tecnique, the Second who could use water jutsus everywhere, the third who was called "master" because he knew all the tecniques, and last but not least, the Fourth hokage, Naruto's real goal). As the story is till now the author can't end it soon, because it would just mess up things. At most after the akatsuki arc we can have another time skip, but there are more aspects of the character's life that have yet to be explored (like his life as an adult... I mean, I don't think that Tsunade will die anywhere soon, so he must wait if he wants to become a hokage). In the end is perfectly useless to make long scale predictions, like "it will go on another 100-200 chapters", because this is just a guess, even if it is said by the author himself.

Uchiro
August 09, 2007, 06:28 AM
Haha, I think you guys are looking too much into it. Naruto just takes place in a fantasy world completely seperate from ours

Thank god that was cleared up. I was starting to wonder if Itachi might be after me next!

C'mon, I'm pretty sure we already knew this bit of useless information

jodi
August 09, 2007, 06:36 AM
if Itachi says that he knows that it is a kage bunshin i will be a little disapointed
i mean... wtf? it alwasy been sad that bunshin are impossible to regonize if the caster is master on it
please, dont do that, i know itachi is strong, he doesnt need to be so godly

Mendes
August 09, 2007, 07:36 AM
Lets keep on topic guys. If you wanna talk about how long will Naruto's manga last you can create a topic on the toshokan (http://mangahelpers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=39) about it. In here, we'll keep focused on the discussion of the next chapter.

In the next chapter, I think we'll see Sai at last. And I guess he's not following the same mission as the rest of the Leaf teams involved. Is he after Sasuke again in order to kill him, or did his mission change? I think we will learn about that soon

bean
August 09, 2007, 09:07 AM
if Itachi says that he knows that it is a kage bunshin i will be a little disapointed
i mean... wtf? it alwasy been sad that bunshin are impossible to regonize if the caster is master on it
please, dont do that, i know itachi is strong, he doesnt need to be so godly

I think that if itachi does mention that the naruto he is talking to is a clone, he'll probably explain that he knows so because of logic rather than by being able to spot him. We know he, or anyone for that matter, can't spot a kage bunshin until they make it pop. But he will probably mention that for naruto to be all alone in the middle of nowhere would have to be a clone, and you know how these ninjas love explaining their assumptions...like kakashi or konoha would leave naruto alone and unprotected...

kluzman
August 09, 2007, 09:20 AM
I agree with b e a n, there are logical ways to know that this naruto is a bunshin.
But if Itashi is coming here to tell him something. then he probably doesn't care if it's a clone or not. So it's very possible that the fact that Itashi does or doesn't know if he's a clone won't be discussed in the next chapter (that would save pages for more interesting discussions IMO.. We're not very interested in knowing if and how he knew it's a clone).

I think we will see more of what Sai's up to, and i really hope he'll be involved in a fight one way or another because we havn't seen his "drawing no jutsu" thing during a real fight yet. That'd be interesting !!
He could draw Kyubi! that'd be fun :p

adel123456789
August 09, 2007, 02:47 PM
well what if naruto wins agenst itachi .....hahahaha..ha..just keding

matrice
August 09, 2007, 03:02 PM
I think that it's impossible to recognize a kage bunshin with the sharingan, because he reproduces exactly the user's body and even split the chacra between the clones. Remember that the possibilities of inside-seeing of the byakugan are highter than the ones of the sharingan: it can even see the chakra system, but Neji couldn't recognize naruto amongst the bunshins. Because of tis I don't think that Itachi can know that he isn't the real Naruto, even if he has MS.

alex255
August 09, 2007, 03:26 PM
:oh
When did Kakashi meet Madara before??

Well how else to you reckon kakashi has experince the mayenko before maybe madara challenged him or something ya never know assumptions are great.

Next Chapter would probably be a bit boring just alot of talking etc fighting is coming up soon.

kazuma_uzumaki
August 09, 2007, 03:26 PM
Another team konoha vs. itachi...

why wont they release more Tobi D:

i hope we see more akatsuki action other then itachi/kisame

kluzman
August 09, 2007, 04:06 PM
Well how else to you reckon kakashi has experince the mayenko before maybe madara challenged him or something ya never know assumptions are great.

Kakashi experienced the mangekyou when he met Itashi in the 1st part, when Itashi and Kisame went to Konoha to capture Naruto.

Next chapter there will be introductions to the oncoming fights (hard to guess what they'll be though, but I greatly hope for a Suigetsu vs Kisame ^^ ) but this (those) fight won't really begin until the chapter after the next IMO
I'd wish for a Juugo vs Zetsu too (for their affinity with nature) But I have to admit I don't believe Juugo could match anyone.. His special powers lie in his Cursed Seal thing, but hey the sound's five were beaten 3 years ago and they had that cursed seal already... It's not a big deal anymore (in my mind at least ^^ )

Don Lazy
August 09, 2007, 04:08 PM
Well guys on the last page he said it "Show yourself...uzumaki naruto"So his sharingan can't see this is a kagebunshin.

I hope the discussion is over :)

ichimatsu
August 09, 2007, 04:26 PM
next chapter
sasuke meet jutsu or pain or kisamé dieing (probably kiled by itachi)
itachi will tell naruto every thing about akatsuki, coz he wont conhoa to know about tobi plan to stop him

Imperium
August 09, 2007, 04:29 PM
Well guys on the last page he said it "Show yourself...uzumaki naruto"So his sharingan can't see this is a kagebunshin.

I hope the discussion is over :)

i dont really think he couldnt see him, but he wanted naruto to come out of hiding, because if you look at his eyes(in the chapter) there looking to the side so i think he is looking at where naruto is hiding himself.:D

Mendes
August 09, 2007, 05:55 PM
The sharingan alone cant see the difference between a clone and the real one, but Itachi can easily tell if its a clone or not by using eye genjutsu. He knows a clone is unaffected by it, so he may know already since Naruto looked directly into his eyes. Also, Itachi could have spotted other bushins as they split in every direction.

bean
August 09, 2007, 06:05 PM
The sharingan alone cant see the difference between a clone and the real one, but Itachi can easily tell if its a clone or not by using eye genjutsu. He knows a clone is unaffected by it, so he may know already since Naruto looked directly into his eyes. Also, Itachi could have spotted other bushins as they split in every direction.

we're just going in circles here...

I think that itachi is there to take naruto, and I think naruto might go willining, that way the bunshin can gather information and report back in. This seems to be the running gag for naruto in this arc, seeing as how he now uses the kage bunshin for everything. It's not a bad idea, and naruto seems to be getting smarter, even though he'll act like a dumbass. However, I find it hard to believe that itachi doesn't know it's not really naruto. Itachi isn't stupid, and for Naruto to be there for the taking without protection should raise some flags, ie. is it a trap? is it a bunshin? is it sasuke or someone else disguised as naruto?

wooticus
August 09, 2007, 06:06 PM
i think itachi knows that he's facing a kage bunshin.. not with sharingan power.. but don't forget that itachi's got brain. he knows that naruto isn't just walking around in the forest on his own, so the one he met HAS to be a shadow clone, that's just adding one and one. also i think he must have watched team konoha somehow.. i mean whats the chance that they are meeting randomly in the forest.. no, itachi definetely has planned this meeting and knows how the situation is

Itachi_sama
August 09, 2007, 07:09 PM
Sasuke is NOT a Jinchuriki, i repeat NOT. The eight tailed beast Hachibi has already been sealed.
[hr]
I think Kisames loyalty lies with Itachi, and that Itachi has no idea
that Obito is alive. yes i believe it is Obito, because if you take away one o and unjumble the annogram, you get Obit = Tobi. also the akatsuki find tobi amusing and piture him as weak, while calling Pein Leader. The akatsuki has no idea.

GPZrag
August 09, 2007, 07:10 PM
onto prediction i will say that itachi has arranged that "meeting" with naruto and is about to tell him to stop seking for sasuke and who is gonna be his next oponnent but not to "warn" him but to make sure he will be able to defeat him off course all that information only because he has his own agenda :)

shahrizal85
August 09, 2007, 08:47 PM
I still hope that is just a kage bunshin of Naruto, but regarding Naruto's curious towards finding Sasuke, he would be the 1st one to reach the clothe with Sasuke's scent. If Naruto fight Itachi now, Naruto will lose immediately. There is no way Naruto can defeat a Sharingan user, especially a high class sharingan like Itachi.

Sasuke is NOT a Jinchuriki, i repeat NOT. The eight tailed beast Hachibi has already been sealed.
Yup, sasuke is not a jinchuuriki.

Obito is alive. yes i believe it is Obito, because if you take away one o and unjumble the annogram, you get Obit = Tobi. also the akatsuki find tobi amusing and piture him as weak, while calling Pein Leader. The akatsuki has no idea.

No way, Obito is Obito, Tobi is Tobi. They are two totally different person. They can't be the same. Anyway, Obito is dead. He is crushed by a huge stone. He is dead. No more Obito is alive or Obito = Tobi theory.

GPZrag
August 09, 2007, 08:57 PM
I still hope that is just a kage bunshin of Naruto, but regarding Naruto's curious towards finding Sasuke, he would be the 1st one to reach the clothe with Sasuke's scent. If Naruto fight Itachi now, Naruto will lose immediately. There is no way Naruto can defeat a Sharingan user, especially a high class sharingan like Itachi.

Yup, sasuke is not a jinchuuriki.

No way, Obito is Obito, Tobi is Tobi. They are two totally different person. They can't be the same. Anyway, Obito is dead. He is crushed by a huge stone. He is dead. No more Obito is alive or Obito = Tobi theory.

i think understimating naruto like saying "there is NO WAY he can't defeat a sharingan user..." it's too naive whenever naruto engages fight against Itachi or any other Sharingan User i think he will be mre than capable of coming up with something special for the sharingan user remember that he had fought and seem the sharingn in actions severeal times so it's "sure" to believe that naruto will have a way to counter it =)...

4ghost
August 10, 2007, 12:05 AM
I guess I can predict Sai happening across Manda's body on his way toward Sasuke and team Konoha. Or it could be that Sai would have the unfortunate honor of being the first to cross paths with Pein and Blue hair.

Let's see Itachi, Kisame, Hebi, Pein, Blu, and team Konoha. Just about everybody seems set to be in the fray of things except Zetsu. Because of that I predict that Zetsu will be the cause of Itachi's actions in the coming chapters. Unable to reveal his true intentions without giving away his position to the enemy Itachi, due to Naruto's improved skill and discooperation, resorts to the MS to reveal the whole truth to Naruto's KB.

Black/Light
August 10, 2007, 04:05 AM

. . . .Naruto beat the dog mess out of Sas at the VoTe (pre-time skip) so I think that said event just about slips these statement in the face >_>. . .

matrice
August 10, 2007, 04:48 AM
Kakashi experienced the mangekyou when he met Itashi in the 1st part, when Itashi and Kisame went to Konoha to capture Naruto.

I don't think that one can obtain the MS in this way, because if it is so one can develop the sharingan to two signs to its ultimate (normal) form with three signs, and it is clearly impossible. If it is possible even Sasuke should have the MS, since he fight against Itachi too, back when him and Kisame came to abduct Naruto.
[hr]

i think understimating naruto like saying "there is NO WAY he can't defeat a sharingan user..." it's too naive whenever naruto engages fight against Itachi or any other Sharingan User i think he will be mre than capable of coming up with something special for the sharingan user remember that he had fought and seem the sharingn in actions severeal times so it's "sure" to believe that naruto will have a way to counter it =)...
Maybe he can use a massive amount of clones in order to analize sharingan's tecnique and find a weakness... It would be like studing the problem for years and years, like he has done during training... This way he can rise exponentially his analitical ability.

Paradoxicon
August 10, 2007, 05:44 AM
20 KBs and the one meeting Itachi is supposed to be the real one? Don't think so.

And itachi isn't even there to fight Naruto cause he's Pein's target now. I guess he wants to have a talk ^^

Hopefully Hebi loses some members soon. "Hey I can sense shinobi and I am the new Sakura, being violent, stupid and in love with Sasuke"
"Hi, I can talk to birds"
"I'm a freaking water dude."
Not to mention Sasuke's always been a prick.

Konkun
August 10, 2007, 06:12 AM
Hah! Why would Naruto go out to find Itachi himself when he's already using KB to its full potential? Itachi will have a chat with the KB Naruto, reveals some truth about the organization and then destroys it. Once the KB died, Naruto will know the location of Itachi and goes there. It's going to be a 3 ways action; Team Hebi Vs Konoha Vs AK.

bannik
August 10, 2007, 06:17 AM

Next chapter there will be introductions to the oncoming fights (hard to guess what they'll be though, but I greatly hope for a Suigetsu vs Kisame ^^ ) but this (those) fight won't really begin until the chapter after the next IMO
I'd wish for a Juugo vs Zetsu too (for their affinity with nature) But I have to admit I don't believe Juugo could match anyone.. His special powers lie in his Cursed Seal thing, but hey the sound's five were beaten 3 years ago and they had that cursed seal already... It's not a big deal anymore (in my mind at least ^^ )

Think about it this way Juugo is the cursed seal, he basically made all the other ones.....he is the big bang of cursed seals...

silvermane
August 10, 2007, 06:43 AM
am I the only one who thinks that there is somethign wrong?
itachi is supposed to have killed off his entire clan.... i'm starting to think that someone did a henge and did it now...
reasons
1. he dint kill kakashi
2. as far as we've seen he's not killed anyone
3. he seems to let all his opponents off after he kicks the crap out of them....
and the only confirmed kills we have is that of his clan.... and the funny part in that is sasuke is the only witness..... and he dint have a sharingan then and he dint know how to dispel genjutsu....
what say you?
I think we're going to see a new twist in the tale and itachi is going to be a victim of some other character....

bean
August 10, 2007, 07:07 AM
am I the only one who thinks that there is somethign wrong?
itachi is supposed to have killed off his entire clan.... i'm starting to think that someone did a henge and did it now...
reasons
1. he dint kill kakashi
2. as far as we've seen he's not killed anyone
3. he seems to let all his opponents off after he kicks the crap out of them....
and the only confirmed kills we have is that of his clan.... and the funny part in that is sasuke is the only witness..... and he dint have a sharingan then and he dint know how to dispel genjutsu....
what say you?
I think we're going to see a new twist in the tale and itachi is going to be a victim of some other character....

I doubt the itachi that killed his clan is someone else in a henge especially since the itachi that met up with sasuke before the time skip acted the same as the clan killer. He hasn't had a chance to kill anyone because he's always interrupted, and he's never wanted to start a commotion. He killed his clan because he saw something in them that he didn't like, and left sasuke alive because he had an innocent admiration for itachi, and he wanted him to become powerful. I think itachi is there to tell naruto to leave sasuke alone, that he's going to hinder his progress and everything itachi did would be wasted. Also, I think it might be about time for Naruto to learn more about his origins, and who better to tell him than itachi. Why would he do it? Who knows, maybe he'll tell him something that could dishearten him, like his father was the fourth but he wasn't all that great or something retarded like that.

segua
August 10, 2007, 07:28 AM
Bean, I agree that more of Naruto's past should be unveiled.

Well, I hope Itachi doesn't say anything lame like "Naruto, let's go for a walk. I got some candy."

dasher232
August 10, 2007, 07:36 AM
I bet Itachi spills a lot of ambiguous lines like:

''You've grown to look like him so much...makes me wonder if you'll surpass him too''
Or

''A piece of advice don't pursue sasuke anymore...he's already chosen his path, it's destiny just like that time''

Or
''You intrigue me. You contain the kyuubi yet you have many allies. You aren't a genius naturally yet you continue to try reguardless...brings back memories'' *flashback*

I would just like him to reveal something that we're al wondering about. Like who does akatsuki's shopping.

Also for people hoping for a kisame vs suigetsu fight, please. I like sui as much as the next guy (maybe) though sui obviously got outmatched by oro who is weaker than Itachi who is partnered with kisame. The guy has been in akat longer than dei who gave sasuke enough trouble. So i'm pretty sure he's a master at what he does. I would be disappointed to see that matchup end in kisame's demise because it would only be more inconsistency thats not needed. In fact i'd go as far as to say I don't think any of heibi outside of sasuke should get an akatsuki at all. I would rather see sui vs someone like kiba and hinata or sakura to pound the living daylights out of karin (she annoys me).

Paradoxicon
August 10, 2007, 08:44 AM
I bet Itachi spills a lot of ambiguous lines like:

''You've grown to look like him so much...makes me wonder if you'll surpass him too''
Or

''A piece of advice don't pursue sasuke anymore...he's already chosen his path, it's destiny just like that time''

Or
''You intrigue me. You contain the kyuubi yet you have many allies. You aren't a genius naturally yet you continue to try reguardless...brings back memories'' *flashback*

I would just like him to reveal something that we're al wondering about. Like who does akatsuki's shopping.

Also for people hoping for a kisame vs suigetsu fight, please. I like sui as much as the next guy (maybe) though sui obviously got outmatched by oro who is weaker than Itachi who is partnered with kisame. The guy has been in akat longer than dei who gave sasuke enough trouble. So i'm pretty sure he's a master at what he does. I would be disappointed to see that matchup end in kisame's demise because it would only be more inconsistency thats not needed. In fact i'd go as far as to say I don't think any of heibi outside of sasuke should get an akatsuki at all. I would rather see sui vs someone like kiba and hinata or sakura to pound the living daylights out of karin (she annoys me).

I couldn't agree more!

but Itachi's generic phrase still is "You are weak. Why are you weak? Because you lack... hatred."

sprite350
August 10, 2007, 09:18 AM

when was the 8 tailed beast sealed ????

donkeyhigh
August 10, 2007, 09:23 AM
Itachi will tell Naruto to come out, Naruto will go out and the conversation will go something like this;

Itachi: Come out Naruto. Show yourself.

NarutoKB: *thinking: I'll just see what he wants - walks out*

Itachi: I see you're alone, well don't be frightened, I'm not going to kill you.

NarutoKB: Why would I be afraid of you? You're just another asshole in my way of Sasuke.

Itachi: That's what I wanted to tell you about, but I needed to tell you alone, not in front of my partners or your team. Ask yourself, why would I kill my own family and try to kill my younger brother?

NarutoKB: I wouldn't know, I don't understand the mentally disturbed mind.

Itachi: The trouth about that day, I'll show you. *MS'es NarutoKB with what REALLY happened the day Sasuke found his dead family*

NarutoKB: *thinking; he was trying to save Sasuke, from.. him! *sees a picture of Madara**

NarutoKB: Who is that man who killed everyone? And why did you frame yourself?

Itachi: That man is Mandara..

Naruto: MADARA?! I heard the Kyubii ask Sasuke about him!?

Itachi: Madara is the last living Uchiha except me and Sasuke, he is the first Uchiha ever to have walked the planet, and should be dead. But his great powers have given him the ability to never age, so he can keep his youth and angage his plan on taking over the world! He was trying to rid himself of anyone that could stop him..

NarutoKB: ...the Uchiha clan..

Itachi: Yes, he wanted to kill every Uchiha alive, since we are the only ones that can stand up to the MS.

Naruto: Then why? Why did you tell Sasuke it was you?

Itachi: I knew Mandara was coming, yet there was nothing I could do. I had to obtain the MS in order to stop him, and so I found the hidden Uchiha secret.
In order to obtain the MS, you have to kill your closest friend. It is an unthinkable thing to do, but I had to save my little brother, Sasuke. Everyone thought of me as a prodigy, but I saw Sasuke's hidden potential, and figured he would be the only one strong enough to stop Madara. Not even myself could possibly take him on.
I faked a suicide-letter for my closest friend, then took him down to the river to kill him. After a long strugle, I, I killed him. The secound he took his last breath I could feel the power flowing inside of me. I felt unstoppable.

NarutoKB: How could you possibly kill your own friend? You fucking monster!

Itachi: *crazy-look* YOU THINK IT WAS EASY?! YOU THINK I WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN?! I had to save Sasuke for the sake of he world!

NarutoKB: *thinking; wow, I've never seen Itachi like this before! He seem sincerely upset!* Eh, sorry? continue on explaining.

Itachi: Anyway, Madara came to the town as expected, but he was much stronger than I had anticipated, so I had to focus all my energy on saving Sasuke no matter what!! I followed him and knocked him out with my new MS without him noticing. While Sasuke was safe, sleeping in the woods, I tried to save our clan, but Madara was just too strong. After he had killed everyone except me, he left, I guess he used to much chakra to take me out, and I barely won.
After all this I figured the best way for Sasuke to grow was for me to leave him and let him get stronger by himself. However I had to make him loose his emotions and become a cold killer in order to take out Madara, in order to save the world from his enourmous powers!
I woke Sasuke up and used Genjutsu on him to enter the village, I made him see me, his own beloved brother, kill the whole clan in front of his eyes. I took the blame for Madara, if I hadn't, Sasuke would have hid behind me instead of training himself. He needed to grow strength, and fast!

NarutoKB: Why should I believe you? How do I know any of this is true? It could be another trick by your MS.

Itachi: I'm not telling you to believe me, just, if I die while fighting Madara, tell Sasuke will you? Please? I don't want him to remember me as the cold-hearted killer he now pictures me as. And by the way, it probably won't be a problem for you, Naruto-san, but in Akatsuki we are all obligated to take out one Jinchuriki each, I'm suppossed to take you out, but I'm letting you go, I have no need for you now that I know where Madara is, my fake cover as Akatsuki is ended. I have no more need for these weaklings with their idiotic plans. So you don't have to worry about me any more. However, soon, there will be a new group coming for you, so be prepared!

NarutoKB: Heh, I'm more prepared than you know. Thanks for the chat. *unseals KB*

Itachi: *thinking* Heh, a Kage Bunshin? I'm glad, he's grown.

Hah, wouldn't that be cool? :p Mr.Niceguy Itachi :p

ichimatsu
August 10, 2007, 09:55 AM
Itachi will tell Naruto to come out, Naruto will go out and the conversation will go something like this;

Itachi: I see you're alone, well don't be frightened, I'm not going to kill you.

NarutoKB: Why would I be afraid of you? You're just another asshole in my way of Sasuke.

Itachi: That's what I wanted to tell you about, but I needed to tell you alone, not in front of my partners or your team. Ask yourself, why would I kill my own family and try to kill my younger brother?

Itachi: The trouth about that day, I'll show you. *MS'es NarutoKB with what REALLY happened the day Sasuke found his dead family*

NarutoKB: *thinking; he was trying to save Sasuke, from.. him! *sees a picture of Madara**

Itachi: Madara is the last living Uchiha except me and Sasuke, he is the first Uchiha ever to have walked the planet, and should be dead. But his great powers have given him the ability to never age, so he can keep his youth and angage his plan on taking over the world! He was trying to rid himself of anyone that could stop him..

Itachi: Yes, he wanted to kill every Uchiha alive, since we are the only ones that can stand up to the MS.

Itachi: I knew Mandara was coming, yet there was nothing I could do. I had to obtain the MS in order to stop him, and so I found the hidden Uchiha secret.
In order to obtain the MS, you have to kill your closest friend. It is an unthinkable thing to do, but I had to save my little brother, Sasuke. Everyone thought of me as a prodigy, but I saw Sasuke's hidden potential, and figured he would be the only one strong enough to stop Madara. Not even myself could possibly take him on.
I faked a suicide-letter for my closest friend, then took him down to the river to kill him. After a long strugle, I, I killed him. The secound he took his last breath I could feel the power flowing inside of me. I felt unstoppable.

Itachi: *crazy-look* YOU THINK IT WAS EASY?! YOU THINK I WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN?! I had to save Sasuke for the sake of he world!

NarutoKB: *thinking; wow, I've never seen Itachi like this before! He seem sincerely upset!* Eh, sorry? continue on explaining.

Itachi: Anyway, Madara came to the town as expected, but he was much stronger than I had anticipated, so I had to focus all my energy on saving Sasuke no matter what!! I followed him and knocked him out with my new MS without him noticing. While Sasuke was safe, sleeping in the woods, I tried to save our clan, but Madara was just too strong. After he had killed everyone except me, he left, I guess he used to much chakra to take me out, and I barely won.
After all this I figured the best way for Sasuke to grow was for me to leave him and let him get stronger by himself. However I had to make him loose his emotions and become a cold killer in order to take out Madara, in order to save the world from his enourmous powers!
I woke Sasuke up and used Genjutsu on him to enter the village, I made him see me, his own beloved brother, kill the whole clan in front of his eyes. I took the blame for Madara, if I hadn't, Sasuke would have hid behind me instead of training himself. He needed to grow strength, and fast!

NarutoKB: Why should I believe you? How do I know any of this is true? It could be another trick by your MS.

Itachi: I'm not telling you to believe me, just, if I die while fighting Madara, tell Sasuke will you? Please? I don't want him to remember me as the cold-hearted killer he now pictures me as. And by the way, it probably won't be a problem for you, Naruto-san, but in Akatsuki we are all obligated to take out one Jinchuriki each, I'm suppossed to take you out, but I'm letting you go, I have no need for you now that I know where Madara is, my fake cover as Akatsuki is ended. I have no more need for these weaklings with their idiotic plans. So you don't have to worry about me any more. However, soon, there will be a new group coming for you, so be prepared!

NarutoKB: Heh, I'm more prepared than you know. Thanks for the chat. *unseals KB*

BRAVO!!!!
impressif
but how can itachi fake tobi and tobi knowsthat he is a lier; about killing his clan?
tobi should'v killed him the moment he see him coz he is seeking for revenche

what i think beter, the best friend of itachi was a spy from tobi and when itachi discovered that he killed him, and other utchua members was too, and whend the pothers utchua killed his clan he killed them and pretended that he was the one who killed the clan.
so with this tobi has no way to know if itachi is laying, BUT IT'S JUST LAME; kishi as a mangaka god, will give us a version sooo good like a bible man. so sweet
[hr]

when was the 8 tailed beast sealed ????

how can orochimari got the 8 tail and be an akatsuki?
and akatski wanted to kill orochimaru not to capture him, So no way sasuki is not 8 tail

donkeyhigh
August 10, 2007, 10:11 AM
Yeah, that could be a possibility, Itachi's friend was a spy whose seal just opened, Itachi noticed his friend acting weird, then found out the trouth, that he was a spy, then killed him without letting anyone know about the dangers, that Mandara was on his way, in order to let Mandara think he'd succeded in his mission to kill every Uchiha, all this in order to save his little brother, Sasuke.

In the tales, Orochimaru is the name of a wizard who's name litterarly means 8-headed serpent who uses snake-magic. At least that's how I remember it.
Anyways, Sasuke's new powers, what he thinks if the power of the White Snake, could be the power of the Jinchuriki, maby that's why Orochimaru quit Akatsuki, because he didn't want them to take his snake, so he sealed it into himself and ran for it. Only to get killed by his pupil later on :p

bean
August 10, 2007, 10:31 AM

yeah...not likely...

bean
August 10, 2007, 11:31 AM
I find it hard to believe that either would have the 8 tails because 1, it seems that at least someone would know about its whereabouts, just like all the other ones...I don't think you can hide the fact that you have a powerful monster living inside of you and 2, it would have been mentioned already, kishi doesn't go, "oh yeah, and he had this monster living in him already, it's just kabuto didn't say anything, since he would have known, so would have sasuke...3, akatsuki has been talking about grabbing jinchurikis as if they already have assigned jinchurikis to certain members. This implies that they know where all of them are, which would mean that they know orochimaru had it and now sasuke. Yet they talk about sasuke as if he's an annoyance, and they have to watch out for him getting in the way. ALSO deidara wouldn't have gone ape shit crazy trying to kill him.

lordHokage
August 10, 2007, 11:51 AM

Well thought out theory, very nice. The possibilities are endless. According the tea leaves, not all of your long-term prediction will come true. :eyeroll

kit99bar
August 10, 2007, 11:58 AM
nice theory but it completely ignore the fact that Tobi has left Itachi and Sasuke alive purposely.

ichimatsu
August 10, 2007, 12:24 PM
nice theory but it completely ignore the fact that Tobi has left Itachi and Sasuke alive purposely.

yes, so itachi killed his clan or made a deal with tobi and now he want to vetrail tobi, coz he loves power

bean
August 10, 2007, 12:39 PM
I PREDICT that in this chapter, itachi will begin to explain something to naruto or try to convince him to come willingly when naruto is interrupted by one of his bunshins spotting sasuke and gang, leaving itachi before he makes an attempt on naruto or say something we all want to hear.

segua
August 10, 2007, 12:57 PM
LOL. Funny scripts fellas.

Since we got lots of time til next week, we might as will write a whole bunch of scripts, lol.

adel123456789
August 10, 2007, 02:47 PM
i predect that itachi will fight naruto and naruto will lose becous it was a ch6ear considens that naruto bumbed into itachi

Patrik_h88
August 10, 2007, 03:15 PM
I think itachi will give naruto hes eyes and make naruto fight everyone with hes full power, meanwhile itachi goes to some town and tries to find some girl to marry to save the uchiha clan before it dies.
I also think people will talk abit ,its gonna be a intressting chapter.

bean
August 10, 2007, 03:45 PM
I think that naruto, despite being an idiot, is going to be smart enough to try and capture itachi as a means to get sasuke back...and in the process, pein et al will get into brawl

Imperium
August 10, 2007, 03:58 PM
I think that naruto, despite being an idiot, is going to be smart enough to try and capture itachi as a means to get sasuke back...and in the process, pein et al will get into brawl

that is probably not going to happen because itachi wont be captured by naruto, naruto is not strong enough, and pein will probably get into a fight :dance

HEADMASTER
August 10, 2007, 05:12 PM
naruto supposed to be strong enough now that sasuke is also strong and have defeated deidara

itachi might be surprised once he fight with naruto

TrieuDL
August 10, 2007, 05:55 PM
Meh, I just don't think Naruto is a kage bushin because it'd be a total bullshit move on the manga-ka's fault. Building up a scene like that to the audience and then tossing it out seems pointless.

bean
August 10, 2007, 06:02 PM
that is probably not going to happen because itachi wont be captured by naruto, naruto is not strong enough, and pein will probably get into a fight :dance

read my post, digest it, think about it, reread, and then reply. Notice how I didn't mention that naruto captures itachi, but that he'll TRY. I think he'll let everyone else know that itachi is there, and that they need to get there asap so that they can capture him. How he does this, I don't know...either release the bunshin, make a new one and then release the bunshin, or yell like a retard to get everyone there and then chase the shit out of itachi. Then a fight is going to start, and that's when pein is going to join the fun.
[hr]

Meh, I just don't think Naruto is a kage bushin because it'd be a total bullshit move on the manga-ka's fault. Building up a scene like that to the audience and then tossing it out seems pointless.

I think it would be bullshit if it wasn't a kage bunshin...

Mendes
August 10, 2007, 06:05 PM

Its not pointless if the purpose of this scene is to find out more info out of Itachi, instead of another fight. Considering the number of bushins Naruto made, it'd be too much coincidence if the real one got to Itachi. Even if Itachi got to Naruto intentionally, he cant find the real one, so the odds are set

SacredNic
August 10, 2007, 08:55 PM
It'd make more sense for the real Naruto to stay with the others, after all it seemed to me that he only sent the bunshins in every direction. So the one before Itachi is probably a bunshin.

However the real Naruto will be alerted as he knows how to gain info from the bunshins, so either way the Leaf have accomplished their mission to find Itachi.

akatsuki27
August 10, 2007, 09:05 PM
It'd make more sense for the real Naruto to stay with the others, after all it seemed to me that he only sent the bunshins in every direction. So the one before Itachi is probably a bunshin.

However the real Naruto will be alerted as he knows how to gain info from the bunshins, so either way the Leaf have accomplished their mission to find Itachi.

well youre right its probably a bunshin but he wont know that the clone met itachi until it disperses....which could take a while cause itachi is going to talk to him at first

macherie
August 10, 2007, 09:11 PM
Hmm i'm not sure whether it HAS TO BE dispelled to know, otherwise each naruto clone would be unco wouldn't it ? I think someone stated earlier there is already some sort of telepathical communication amongst clones, i'm not sure though.
Thinking of what Itachi says, i think it's really him, although it may be a shadow clone of him. As most others say, i reckon he has something to tell Naruto from the expression of his face and his stance.

akatsuki27
August 10, 2007, 09:30 PM
yeah it does have to disperse...when naruto's clone and kakashi's went into the woods they played janken...but when they clones undid themselves, that when he knew he beat kakashi in the game...and not before then

its all in chapter 315....kakashi says: "when you RELEASE the justu, any experience and knowledge gained by the clones will transfer back to the original body"

pop_swe
August 10, 2007, 09:30 PM
okay, this wild theory is so goddamn good if it's true.

something just hit me. i dunno if this theory has been suggested, but. DAMN!
my theory is like this.

what if, even if the chances are veeery minor, that [caps lock warning]:

PEIN AND AKATSUKI LEADER ARE NARUTO'S PARENTS !?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

to keep on the subject, i think itachi is gonna try to tell naruto this, or perhaps some other thing. i don't see a battle developing just yet. maybe pein will interrupt itachi just before he's about to confess it. or maybe pein will tell in the forthcoming battle...

taimoor2
August 10, 2007, 11:43 PM
okay, this wild theory is so goddamn good if it's true.

something just hit me. i dunno if this theory has been suggested, but. DAMN!
my theory is like this.

what if, even if the chances are veeery minor, that [caps lock warning]:

PEIN AND AKATSUKI LEADER ARE NARUTO'S PARENTS !?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

LOLz! This "theory" has been around for like ages now! Just know, there are Soooo many narutards arounds that by the time you think of a theory, they have already discussed it! I am a fan of this theory though.

macherie
August 11, 2007, 12:21 AM
Ohhhh i see, thanks for clearing that up akatsuki27. =]
Although i wonder whether or not Itachi knows it's a shadow clone, from his vast experience he probably will somehow know though.

ichimatsu
August 11, 2007, 02:57 AM
Ohhhh i see, thanks for clearing that up akatsuki27. =]
Although i wonder whether or not Itachi knows it's a shadow clone, from his vast experience he probably will somehow know though.

i think he knows that naruto is KB, coz he looks like he was observing naruto or following him,
just think about it he want te talk to him it's a risk to do that, so for sure he was ovserving naruto

Lord Rae
August 11, 2007, 02:58 AM
Pssh... Naruto is obviously the reincarnation of the 4th because the 9 tails was so powerful it caused a unknown side effect to the sealing Jutsu. The 4th tried to seal the fox inside his body exactly like the 3rd did with Orochimaru's arms but the 9 tails was so strong it cause him to be rebprm instead of die... thats why no one knows about Naruto's parents.. the 4th and Naruto are the same person. ;p If Pein is related its because he's the 4ths brother and not any relation to Naruto exactly...

ichimatsu
August 11, 2007, 03:21 AM
WHY DONT PEOPLE GET IT!!!!!!!!!! ARGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! TOBI = OBITO = OBIT = UNJUMBLE = TOBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UCHIHA MADARA IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!! CLAN FOUNDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

coz it's a hypothese
[hr]

Pssh... Naruto is obviously the reincarnation of the 4th because the 9 tails was so powerful it caused a unknown side effect to the sealing Jutsu. The 4th tried to seal the fox inside his body exactly like the 3rd did with Orochimaru's arms but the 9 tails was so strong it cause him to be rebprm instead of die... thats why no one knows about Naruto's parents.. the 4th and Naruto are the same person. ;p If Pein is related its because he's the 4ths brother and not any relation to Naruto exactly...

it's a theory, but it's to kidih to decide

bean
August 11, 2007, 04:24 AM
WHY DONT PEOPLE GET IT!!!!!!!!!! ARGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! TOBI = OBITO = OBIT = UNJUMBLE = TOBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UCHIHA MADARA IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!! CLAN FOUNDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

because if nowhere in the 356 chapters has kishi said who the clan founder is...Tobi admitted to being madara, why is that so hard to accept? Tobi may be obito, but other than the mask implying he has one eye like obito would have, and his hair, and the fact that he has a sharingan is not strong enough to declare he's obito. Let it go.

4ghost
August 11, 2007, 04:35 AM
There are already alot of posts in this thread that have strayed from the thread topic of predictions. Let's not make this thread any worse off by adding spam to it and posts that simply have no relation to the topic of predictions for the next chapter.

I realize that this will be a long two weeks without any new chapters to reflect and/or predict off of. However you must understand that any posts that do not have anything to do with the prediction of the current arc, and more so of the next chapter, will find itself deleted.

ichimatsu
August 11, 2007, 04:46 AM
what if itachi just wanted to finish his job and capture naruto? it's his task remember.he just want to prove loyauty to tobi,

theshizzle
August 11, 2007, 04:56 AM
no i think itachi is a good guy deep inside, he has the konoha will of fire

Red-Haired Shanks
August 11, 2007, 05:15 AM
no i think itachi is a good guy deep inside, he has the konoha will of fire

Never! Itachi is definitively too evil. I cant imagine itachi as a good guy

macherie
August 11, 2007, 05:26 AM
hahah i'd like to see Itachi as a purely evil guy, but with what's happened recently i somehow get the feeling he is actually good, deep inside. =(

Red-Haired Shanks
August 11, 2007, 05:33 AM
It sounds weird - Itachi the good guy who once killed most of his entire clan. ^_______^

Paradoxicon
August 11, 2007, 06:28 AM
Itachi just stepped on the dark path "for the greater good". Like Dumbledore :D

El Billy
August 11, 2007, 07:43 AM
itachi its one of the most cooler characters of this series

ichimatsu
August 11, 2007, 10:07 AM
itachi have no petty, he is with no sentiment, a killer a man who seek for power, he enter to akatsuki to petrail tobi and gain the madara power for him self

Nekromanteion
August 11, 2007, 10:14 AM
I'm hoping that there is more itachi, and the Uchiha slaughter than we know about.
Anyone else notice that Sai has become irrelevant?

supergerson
August 11, 2007, 02:49 PM
I think Itachi will help Naruto...not so much because he is a good guy, but perhaps is his way of getting back at Madera.

VincentV
August 11, 2007, 03:01 PM
At the moment I think people are looking forward to mainly 2 big fights.

1. Sasuke vs. Naruto
2. Sasuke vs. Itachi

So I think the speculation about Itachi helping Naruto is not so far-fetched. I imagine scenario in which Itachi will help Naruto (maybe against Pein or Madara) and will be injured severly. Sasuke then finds the two and wants to kill Itachi but Naruto protects him... too far-fetched ^^?

adel123456789
August 11, 2007, 03:09 PM
i think this naruto could be a kaga bunshin.

Red-Haired Shanks
August 11, 2007, 03:11 PM
Itachi just stepped on the dark path "for the greater good". Like Dumbledore :D
Brilliant :D nice comparing xD

eyeshild21
August 11, 2007, 04:26 PM
still Naruto has no chance against İtachi.Yeah... of course Wind rasengan may be powerful but he is slower than İtachi.So I think they just ll make conservation about nine tail ,sasuke and Madara.I think İtachi knows that tobi is madara...

The Don
August 11, 2007, 05:23 PM
At the moment I think people are looking forward to mainly 2 big fights.

1. Sasuke vs. Naruto
2. Sasuke vs. Itachi

So I think the speculation about Itachi helping Naruto is not so far-fetched. I imagine scenario in which Itachi will help Naruto (maybe against Pein or Madara) and will be injured severly. Sasuke then finds the two and wants to kill Itachi but Naruto protects him... too far-fetched ^^?

not to far fetched i think but itachi would need motives to help naruto.
i think the next issue will reveal more about itachi and the uchiha massacre and then we'll hav a better idea of wer this is going.

itachi's slaughtering of his clan is definetly tied in with the sharingans true purpose and leaving sauske alive.
on the other hand it could have been an akutski order, we dont know wen he actually joined.
madara may have wanted to eliminate the bloodline in order to limit the number of sharingan users and in other words eliminate the only people capable of defeating him.

Black/Light
August 11, 2007, 08:00 PM
still Naruto has no chance against İtachi.Yeah... of course Wind rasengan may be powerful but he is slower than İtachi.So I think they just ll make conservation about nine tail ,sasuke and Madara.I think İtachi knows that tobi is madara...

Nar has shown time and time again that he can connect his RSG with someone who is faster. Example- Itachi clones( Naruto made his Shadow Clones grab his arms and legs in mid air to stop the Itachi shadow clone+The one Kak held on to), Dei (Same as the Itachi shadow clone), Kuz (. . . .if he is fast enuff to sneak up on Kuz from behind than what else is there to say?).

So really, speed isn't much of a down fall for Naruto.

SOCKSnTHONGS
August 12, 2007, 01:00 AM
uhh to me its pretty obvious that it's the real naruto because nothing it would be completely awkward if it wasn't.
also i think that itachi isn't actually itachi but rather the leader pretending to be him as his target was naruto.

just some thoughts but anyway it's gunna kickass chapter with tonnes of fighting.

StJimmy61190
August 12, 2007, 02:15 AM
I predict that Itachi and Naruto are both shadow clones. Itachi isn't with Kisame at the moment so he clearly has his own agenda. Itachi sited that there are three members of the Uchiha clan still alive when he slaughtered the clan and whe ntalking to Kisame. Kishi's intention is clearly for Itachi to relay some imperative info or advice to Naruto either concerning Akatsuki or Sasuke. The idea that Itachi will be protected by Naruto for the exchange of this advice is a little far-fetched don't you think? Naruto knows what Itachi did and what Sasuke wants to do. He's not going to stop Sasuke. also I think Sasuke and Naruto will be having a conversation real soon.

dandy65
August 12, 2007, 04:29 AM
I still think 100% Itachi is quite strong, hence not much need to be protected by Naruto. Bunshin Naruto is the one in front of Itachi. Real Naruto moving about with friends I guess. I wouldn't allow my teammates to go one by one to search for Sasuke/Akatsuki members.

Too dangerous.

theshizzle
August 12, 2007, 09:28 AM
^^^ whoa who is that supposed to be?

anyways i think itachi is not the kage bunshin, Kisame is probably out somewhere, Naruto might be Bunshin but we will have to wait til friday.

alex255
August 12, 2007, 03:17 PM
i was talking about this with my cousin i reckon that naruto is a bunshin the real naruto like most people have said is with his friends.

Anyways if itachi and naruto does have a fight and its a shadow clone it can always go kyyubi but ulimately will go pop or poof when itachi beats it.

naruto development at the moment is going ok he just needs to learn genjutsu and whos the best at genjutsu non other than Itachi.and other elements like water and earth so naruto will ride the magic school bus and the driver is itachi.

Imperium
August 12, 2007, 03:24 PM
Anyways if itachi and naruto does have a fight and its a shadow clone it can always go kyyubi but ulimately will go pop or poof when itachi beats it.

if the bunshin goes kyuubi though, naruto will feel it. In the training naruto felt his stomach hurting (i think), and hopefully before the bunshin goes poof, the real naruto will probably realize something is gone wrong and come.

llamapie
August 12, 2007, 04:01 PM
Seems quite obvious. A bunshin is gonna give itachi a fight, and Itachi won't know it until he kills it. By the time hes able to escape the whole konoha group will be on his ass.

alex255
August 12, 2007, 04:19 PM
if the bunshin goes kyuubi though, naruto will feel it. In the training naruto felt his stomach hurting (i think), and hopefully before the bunshin goes poof, the real naruto will probably realize something is gone wrong and come.

doesnt he transfer some of the nine tails power into his clones maybe it hurts him coz hes realeasing too much charka of the nine tails or something supernatural lol....amazing lol...
its kinda werid that it does that maybe the nine is able to acutally connect the shadow clones to naruto.

Tobi = Uchina Madara not Obito to all those obito fans why would someone wanna bring that guy back with one eye anyways tobi new partner will be the venus flytrap guy.

theshizzle
August 12, 2007, 07:51 PM
doesnt he transfer some of the nine tails power into his clones maybe it hurts him coz hes realeasing too much charka of the nine tails or something supernatural lol....amazing lol...
its kinda werid that it does that maybe the nine is able to acutally connect the shadow clones to naruto.

Tobi = Uchina Madara not Obito to all those obito fans why would someone wanna bring that guy back with one eye anyways tobi new partner will be the venus flytrap guy.

Yeah i remember when Naruto was fight kimimaro, he had all those bushins that were in kyuubi mode and Naruto didn't lay a hit on him :p

I predict Shino will play a big role, i hope he fights an akatsuki, or someone from team 8:darn

segua
August 12, 2007, 10:05 PM
Shino is a really strong ninja so it would be awesome to see him in action.

tigerporc
August 13, 2007, 12:43 AM
Nar has shown time and time again that he can connect his RSG with someone who is faster. Example- Itachi clones( Naruto made his Shadow Clones grab his arms and legs in mid air to stop the Itachi shadow clone+The one Kak held on to), Dei (Same as the Itachi shadow clone), Kuz (. . . .if he is fast enuff to sneak up on Kuz from behind than what else is there to say?).

So really, speed isn't much of a down fall for Naruto.

I agree totally; the shadow clones are basically his 'cannon fodder' or more accurately his jutsu fodder for his fights. Since he has the chakra to spare, so it is just a different strategy as compared to say a medical ninja like sakura who specialises in dodging attacks...

Sentou Ryoku
August 13, 2007, 01:50 AM
Cock-tease fight between Itachi and Naruto.

cerventus
August 13, 2007, 02:47 AM
Itachi will tell Naruto that he has always admire how good a shinobi Naruto is and wants to recruite him to Akastuki

macherie
August 13, 2007, 02:52 AM
When did we last see Shino? And what was he doing?

mizu172
August 13, 2007, 04:49 AM
When did we last see Shino? And what was he doing?

The last time we saw him fight was against kankuro when he followed him into the forest. Later on we saw him with kiba , there he was a bit angry that he was the only one who was left out of the mission to bring sasuke back :p

Paradoxicon
August 13, 2007, 05:00 AM
The last time we saw him fight was against kankuro when he followed him into the forest. Later on we saw him with kiba , there he was a bit angry that he was the only one who was left out of the mission to bring sasuke back :p

in the filler episodes he took out the chakra absorbing guy from the Chuunin exams. But Shino isn't the type of character that you can actually SEE improving. It's just bugs and bugs all over again without jutsus. I want Team Kurenai vs Hebi.

Mendes
August 13, 2007, 06:15 AM
Actually I think Shino has a great potential and we may confirm that soon. What if he can call new and bigger bugs now? I can see him summoning a giant insect :P

I got the idea macherie was talking about the last time we saw Shino in this arc. He is with the other Leaf ninjas following Sasuke. The only one missing is Sai

mizu172
August 13, 2007, 06:52 AM
Actually I think Shino has a great potential and we may confirm that soon. What if he can call new and bigger bugs now? I can see him summoning a giant insect :P

That's nasty xD I think kishi will focus on Kiba. We'll see how he improved and stuff and isn't Kiba kinda the "leader" of team 8? Oh well, maybe we get to see Hinata's fruits of determination xD hehe and some NaruHina of course ;)

dandy65
August 13, 2007, 06:58 AM
Oo Sai! That brings another prediction where Sai's brother (according to the colouring book) looks slightly like Suigetsu! In addition to Suigetsu having a fetish for collecting weapons (Zabuza's blade for example) and the colouring book of the two collecting weapons from the people they beat.

----

Anyway Shino rocks, he probably can detect stuff like Kiba, but he might be solo-ing instead of helping the group. Maybe he's flying about the sky on his new pikachuu-bug :D

NaruXHina!!!

Edit: NaruXHina!

macherie
August 13, 2007, 07:38 AM
OOOOOOOO Thanks Mizu, was just wondering what happened to him, i've totally forgotten about him, hahaha XD. Although i have a feeling we won't see TOOOOO much character development in him, it seems as though yeah.. Kiba is more main than him XD

And yeah !! Sai + Suigetsu, family, that's ubeeeeeeer interesting, i have a feeling that might be true !!!

heiky0711
August 13, 2007, 08:13 AM
I'm just wondering how ironic this is. Before the mission, Naruto said that to find Sasuke they must find Itachi. Shouldn't Sasuke think the same way as well, the fact that if he wants to fight Itachi he should find Naruto as well. After all, it kind of make sense that the Akatsuki are chasing Naruto to conquer the world.

Anyways, i'm still sticking to my predictions in i think page 3 of this thread. Itachi is smart enough to know that is the bunshin of Naruto so he won't waste his time there. Plus the Itachi Sasuke battle will draw closer in the next few episodes ( i hope ). :)

Ruissu
August 13, 2007, 11:41 AM
for all those toobi-obito dreamers... i have a bad new...

obito isnt tobi NOT madara... he doesnt states "i am madara" nor "i a tobi"

he just says taht he _HAS uchiha madara's power... the sharingan power ... prob obito is just some forgoten link to the uchiha clan ...

either way, i would love to actually see naruto goes like

" damn ! itcahi! i have to release the hage bunchis i leaft on konoha village furing the time i had my arm ?broken?" its time to acnolage what they leanrned"

damn it would be awsome for naruto to actually beALWAYS on training... (Dreams)

anyway, i dont think that the fact that naruto taht sees itachi is a kaga bunvhin or the real one matter not... i mean, for what i know, itachi isnt gonna fight... if he did so, he would already did ...

next chap will be =

naruto starts to randomlly fight itachi while he dodges... he then grabs naruto and prision him in a eye jutso wehre he tell him stufs? about something? lol

Elldar
August 13, 2007, 03:19 PM

he just says taht he _HAS uchiha madara's power... the sharingan power ... prob obito is just some forgoten link to the uchiha clan ...

either way, i would love to actually see naruto goes like

" damn ! itcahi! i have to release the hage bunchis i leaft on konoha village furing the time i had my arm ?broken?" its time to acnolage what they leanrned"

damn it would be awsome for naruto to actually beALWAYS on training... (Dreams)

anyway, i dont think that the fact that naruto taht sees itachi is a kaga bunvhin or the real one matter not... i mean, for what i know, itachi isnt gonna fight... if he did so, he would already did ...

next chap will be =

naruto starts to randomlly fight itachi while he dodges... he then grabs naruto and prision him in a eye jutso wehre he tell him stufs? about something? lol

Ruissu Tobi says he is Madara.

Just, look at the note in Iwanins translation and everything falls into place
http://www.mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16010
If, u are not that sure click the link and read the note after the actual line.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prediction thread needs prediction and I predict that FluugMacManNaruto spoiler is false!

Well, I don't think that Naruto and Itachi gonna fight since Itach probably already knows that this is just a clone he is facing.
Pein probably get some frames since it was a chapter since he set out after Naruto. Well, might not see some actual encounter but some we-are-getting-closer frames

daco_inc
August 13, 2007, 03:46 PM

Is that based on your own translation? Seriously, people really need to get their facts straight. It's been, what, 2- 3 weeks since that issue was put to rest by translators? For [hopefully] the last time, according to the resident translators, Tobi = Madara.

SacredNic
August 13, 2007, 07:43 PM
Tobi aka Madara aka Obito aka Jiraiya's spy anyone? :tem

Jinoh
August 13, 2007, 08:44 PM
it might just be a genjutsu trap of sasuke, which displayed an itachi =\