PDA

View Full Version : Chapter 305 Discussion [Naruto]

Pages : [1] 2

Miso
April 20, 2006, 06:11 AM
Find the 305 RAW/Translation/Scanlation Thread here (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=3585.0)!

Well..what do you think what will happen next?

Sin
April 20, 2006, 06:16 AM
I think that Sai has Naruto go off and look for Sasuke while he tried to handle Orochimaru. Sai naturally get whopped and when it looks like he's about to be killed Yamato arrives using those wonderful seed trackers and saves Sai. Then we get a nice battle between Oro and Yamato while Naruto goes off to look for Sasuke. Where is Sakura btw did she go off with Yamato?

Gold Knight
April 20, 2006, 06:24 AM
304 was definitely a very interesting chapter. Much better than the last one, I think. Lots to comment on.

I would suppose next chapter we will see Orochimaru finally meeting up with Naruto and Sai.

R3sistance
April 20, 2006, 06:33 AM
No, Naruto won't leave infront of Orochimaru. If they want Sakura and/or Yamato, Sai's technique is perfect for THIS purpose (referring to his ability to change writen text into creatures he can send to people in sercet). Seems like Sai's emotions ARE waking up, however have they really woken up enough to disobey a direct order or not. Was it Sasuke's technique that awoken them or Naruto... Either way looks like another Naruto vs. Orochimaru battle but will Sai be involved and for who.

Also Kabuto kicked away one of Naruto's Kage Bushin's but is this an example of Naruto's Growth or lack of? to not risk himself in the attack. Generally replications are weaker then the real thing anyway (Naruto able to beat like 50 of his own shadow replications). It could be Naruto intended to see if Kabuto had any new moves or what not and planned purposefully to fail the attack. Sai capturing Kabuto is deffintly the "REVERSAL", Orochimaru has just lost to Naruto(4-tail) and been training with Sasuke (he planned to kill Sasori and train Sasuke in the same day, talk about arrogant)

Oh please, if Naruto fights, show him stronger then he has been previously. I dislike the fact Kabuto could so easily deal with 1 shadow replication yet get defeated in 1 blast from 3-tail naruto... tho saying this Yamoto, Sakura and Naruto all easily evaded Kabuto's ranged attacks. But seriously seeing Naruto being able to fight Orochimaru as an equal without the Kyuubi would be great right now... Dunno if it will happen or is this will be just the start of a fight between Kabuto and Orochimaru with that leading on to Yamoto and Sakura vs. Orochimaru and Naruto and Sai vs. Sasuke... personally I allways want to see Naruto fight alone and show how he is getting stronger but I suppose team work would show great growth in Naruto...

dharshana
April 20, 2006, 07:22 AM
So much for naruto's rasengan.

Sai's a dead duck, he wont go home alive. Serves him right. And of course the uchiha kid will show naruto and the gang what kabuto was talking about.

Kusachu
April 20, 2006, 07:33 AM
oh wow...could it be that sasuke really IS evil of his own volition?  I don't think that would be so bad...

I WANT SASUKE!  WHERE? WHERE?  And i really want to see Naruto go hand to hand with somebody.  That brush off he got from kabuto was a little bit...dumb?  We've seen that Naruto is plenty strong WITH Kyuubi, but not so much without him.  I'd like to see Naruto show off some of his new moves --he has to have SOMETHING up his sleve other than a big rasengan and...well, other than kyuubi moves, thats' really all they've shown, isn't it?  He needs to summon some frogs--some big mean wakazashi wealding frogs (not that it would do much good against the snakes, but still...)  Sakura needs to get in on the action this time, really show off her massive strength.

Oh crap!  Heh, while Naruto and Sai are busy with Orochimaru, i think it would be cool if Sakura happened upon "the magic door" and sasuke is standing there all sweaty and half (or fully lol) naked (changing his clothes or something...yeah...XD) and he looks up and she's there and she's all *gasp!* "..."  and he's all, *bored*"..." and then the chapter would end because well, that's how it goes.  XP  actually it would have ended when she reached for the door and the end caption would say "MFG!  What's behind door number 3?!?"  and then the next chapter it would turn out to be the janitor or something...XP  okay okay...rant done.  

GordoIrado
April 20, 2006, 07:42 AM
I think Naruto and Sai will talk a bit to Orochimaru, then fight. Meanwhile, Sakura and Yamato meet Sasuke. They talk a little, Sasuke beats the crap out of Yamato and the chapter ends with Sakura looking angrily at Sasuke. Next chapter: "Sakura x Sasuke"

Leech
April 20, 2006, 07:43 AM
We've had some of the most boring chapters since Sakura VS Sasori and Gaara revival. Now it is time for Sasuke. When we get the next chapter, Kishimoto has finished Sasuke's design. He's finished making up cool new jutsu. He's finished writing the next volume or two.

Sasuke will appear in the next chapter, not in any gay shadows. Sasuke will be glorious. Probably Orochimaru will capture Naruto and Sai straight away. Then they will capture Yamato and Sakura (kabuto escaped). Then Orochimaru will lol at them. But then Sasuke will come and be a nasty little prick. Some chapters after that, all that happens is Naruto and Sakura say they met Uchiha Itachi. Then Naruto says ITACHI IS AFTER ME. Then Sasuke will say so long to Orochimaru and kill him and steal the sword of kusanagi. Sasuke goes with Naruto. Naruto can't do the chuunin exam because of akatsuki. Sasuke stays with Naruto, so he doesnt become chuunin either. Naruto doesnt become anything except Genin > Hokage. Nothing in between. Then Naruto marries Hinata.

ting84
April 20, 2006, 07:52 AM
Why didnt they just kill Kabuto? geezz...

donkeyhigh
April 20, 2006, 07:57 AM
I think the next few chapters will be allot like Kakashi Gaiden, now that Sai finally awakens his emotions, he will save Naruto, but die himself in the process. However, he might give Naruto an item of gift that will help him in retrieving Sasuke. And say something like;

Sai: Naruto, it seems I won't be of any further help. Take this *gives magic pen (or something)*
Naruto: No! You can't die!
Sai: It's okay, I remembered my purpose of living. I have lived a good life, I furfilled my duty as a ninja, now I'm going to meet my brother..
Naruto: No! Please, hold on untill Sakura comes! She can help!
Sai: This is a good death. Take care of Orochimaru and Sasuke for me. *uses special ink-selfdestruction skill* (so Naruto can consentrate on Orochimaru instead of trying to hold Sai alive..) ..thanks Naruto, good bye..  *sheds a tear and smiles* (for real) *dies, turns into ink and drains away*
Naruto:  SAI!! ... *tightens knuckles* *turns around with a teary face*
Orochimaru: *Ku ku ku ku* Was that all the magnificent Konoha Special Assassin could do?
Naruto: ZE TE CATZH MOFO!
Orochimaru: Oro?
Naruto: How... how could you kill him so easilly? How can you stay so calm? How can you laugh at his life? You're gonna pay! Bigtime!
Orochimaru: Oh, you're going to use that Kyubii skill on me again? We all know how that went..
Naruto: No, this time it'll be all me. Now it's personal!

*Sakura and Yamato arrives*
Yamato: Naruto, get away, I'll take care of Orochimaru, you go get Sasuke.
Naruto: I..  I've waited near 3 years to find Sasuke... He can wait another five minutes. Orochimaru took him away from me, Orochimaru killed the 3rd.. Orochimaru cursed Sasuke.. He abducted Sasuke.. Orochimaru killed Sai! OROCHIMARU IS MINE!!!
Sakura: Naruto, get away! You're no match for him! He's to skilled!
Naruto: Watch me. *attacks*

*hopes*

kadoman
April 20, 2006, 08:00 AM
We're definitely going to see Sasuke next time.  He will be confronted by Sakura and Yamoto.  In an ideal world, Sakura would get totally pissed and smack the shit outta Sasuke.  However, she will not.  She will look Sad, Regretful and Mournful and go ..... a lot.  Or the even more popular 'You....'.  

So it will be up to Yamoto to test Sasuke's new-found (and hopefully very cool) strength.

Idile
April 20, 2006, 08:04 AM
I think Naruto and Sai will talk a bit to Orochimaru, then fight. Meanwhile, Sakura and Yamato meet Sasuke. They talk a little, Sasuke beats the crap out of Yamato and the chapter ends with Sakura looking angrily at Sasuke. Next chapter: "Sakura x Sasuke"

I think I prefer this version over others I've read :) it would be soooo great if Sakura was the first to meet Sasuke. Kinda has to be this wasy,cause she was the one that saw him leave :)

Kusachu
April 20, 2006, 08:11 AM

FOR REAL! Like stupid Yamoto bunshin is going to be able to hold him...sheesh...if they were REAL ninja's they would have slit his throat and drank the bloo--oh heh, sorry...i gt a little too excited...XP Well, i can see why being able to torture and interrogate Kabuto would be fun--i mean useful to konoha, but really, do they think that they are getting out of Orochimaru's lair in ANY kind of condition to be able to tote Kabuto back to Konoha with them? Anyways, i agree, they should have killed him.

Yeah! THAT'S what i wanna see! I wont bet the rent on it, but it would be ever so nice...XD She NEEDS to kick his ass a little...

Suppah
April 20, 2006, 08:22 AM
I don't know... but something screams Sasuke in henge.. Thats just my oppinion though.... Kabuto told about Orochimaru also being around, which would make us think it likely for Oro to show up....

Time for some henge/bunshin confusion.... Hasn't been any since Itachi and Kizame:p

Tanuki-dono
April 20, 2006, 09:00 AM
It seems like I'm not the only one kicking around the idea of Sai's death in my mind.  Darn, and here I thought I was being bold for thinking such a thing.  A while back, when I was looking towards eventual conflict, I played around with the idea of Yamato's death in my mind - simply because that would bring out the Kyuubi again, and the surfacing of Naruto's emotions always makes for a more interesting high point during a conflict in my opinion.  Now, after the events and withholding of information about Yamato, it seems that he isn't in danger of dying just yet.  Now, it seems, since information about Sai's past just came gushing out and his character turned a cornerstone, I fear more for him.

But how might he die?  Well, concerning that part of the theory, I think that there is a good chance that our own Sasuke might kill him.  Kabuto was dropping some major hints concerning the change in Sasuke's personality. (Suddenly, Sasuke's immediate behavior towards Sai comes to mind.)  Can you imagine how much such an action would complicate things? :(  Perhaps, that's why Orochimaru allowed Sai to hang around.  The "experiment" Oro mentioned might have been for his own personal amusement.  Back on the bridge, he expressed interest in seeing one last fight between Sasuke and Naruto. 

I don't think Sasuke would kill Naruto, given how they last parted - no matter how cold the kid's gotten.  Sai, on the other hand...  He might very well kill Sai.  And this would in turn ignite Naruto's fury, possibly creating control problems for the poor Jinchuuriki (not to mention an even bigger rift between the two boys). I don't know how exactly possible fights are going to fold out.  Will Sasuke meet Sakura and Yamato or Naruto and Sai first?  Will we actually be seeing Sasuke versus Sai (now that Sai has "comrades" to fight for)?  After all, Naruto and Sakura seem to have boo-boos, not that this would stop them concerning Sasuke.  What role will Yamato play in all of this?  Will he be distracted by Orochimaru?  Should we count Kabuto out just yet?  Might he have been purposely acting so carelessly to throw us all off guard or has he gone to the mud in the books? 

EDIT: Personally, I think Kabuto has something up his sleeve. I'd like to see him redeem himself.

DarkManSharingan32
April 20, 2006, 09:13 AM
Ha ha... guys, this chapter was really good... but as a prediction... how does this go?

Sai and Naruto are going to take on Orochimaru... and because of Naruto's injuries, this fight will look alot like Naruto/Sasuke vs. Haku. With Sai jumping in to save Naruto alot. Eventually, the two will be separated, and Sai will be injured... Sai, will tell Naruto to go on without him, and they will war with words a bit... Something about Naruto not wanted to just leave his comrade, but Sai will remind him that Sasuke is waiting... and will regretfully depart...

As Naruto looks back... He will see... Orochimaru use the Body Transfer technique on Sai.... WHICH WOULD BE COOOOL...lol
---

Cut to Yamato and Sakura.... this part will go as many others have predicted... but i think Sasuke will be waiting for them, sitting in some chair. And when he sees them, he shall see.... the greatest "kukukukuku" in history....lol

Yamato wil go to say something... and be attacked in Mid-Sentence, while Sakura stays frozen as Sasuke blurred right passed her... Yamato will take some hits, and begin to start recovering on one knee.... and while his mini-fight with Sasuke goes on, Sakura will begin to strengthen herself... "This is it, this is the moment...Sasuke-kun..."

And then... Sakura should do the coolest thing ever....

She yells... "SAAAAAASUKEEEEE", and just as Sasuke turns to see what she wants.... He gets creamed right passed yamato and into some wall. The chapter ends with Naruto making his way towards Sakura, and Sasuke making his way out of the wall... still smirking..

next chapter.... Reunion... or something...

Leech
April 20, 2006, 09:15 AM
yes, sakura will probably fight sasuke, that's why we had to see sakura vs sasori, to show how strong she is

guiarca
April 20, 2006, 09:16 AM
FOR REAL! Like stupid Yamoto bunshin is going to be able to hold him...sheesh...if they were REAL ninja's they would have slit his throat and drank the bloo--oh heh, sorry...i gt a little too excited...XP Well, i can see why being able to torture and interrogate Kabuto would be fun--i mean useful to konoha, but really, do they think that they are getting out of Orochimaru's lair in ANY kind of condition to be able to tote Kabuto back to Konoha with them? Anyways, i agree, they should have killed him.

Yeah! THAT'S what i wanna see! I wont bet the rent on it, but it would be ever so nice...XD She NEEDS to kick his ass a little...

¿Wasn't the objective of the mission to capture THE SPY?

Naruto won't fight next chapter, He isn't recovered yet from the kyubi thing... It's time for Sai to show of...

Kaku
April 20, 2006, 09:17 AM
i think sakura and yamato will catch sasuke.

well lets say they will find him :amuse

DarkManSharingan32
April 20, 2006, 09:20 AM
¿Wasn't the objective of the mission to capture THE SPY?

Naruto won't fight next chapter, He isn't recovered yet from the kyubi thing... It's time for Sai to show of...

Thank you for reminding them....

Kabuto has to BE CAPTURED, AND RETURNED TO KONOHA..... He IS a traitor afterall....

Kusachu
April 20, 2006, 09:32 AM
Ha ha... guys, this chapter was really good... but as a prediction... how does this go?

Sai and Naruto are going to take on Orochimaru... and because of Naruto's injuries, this fight will look alot like Naruto/Sasuke vs. Haku. With Sai jumping in to save Naruto alot. Eventually, the two will be separated, and Sai will be injured... Sai, will tell Naruto to go on without him, and they will war with words a bit... Something about Naruto not wanted to just leave his comrade, but Sai will remind him that Sasuke is waiting... and will regretfully depart...

As Naruto looks back... He will see... Orochimaru use the Body Transfer technique on Sai.... WHICH WOULD BE COOOOL...lol
---

Cut to Yamato and Sakura.... this part will go as many others have predicted... but i think Sasuke will be waiting for them, sitting in some chair. And when he sees them, he shall see.... the greatest "kukukukuku" in history....lol

Yamato wil go to say something... and be attacked in Mid-Sentence, while Sakura stays frozen as Sasuke blurred right passed her... Yamato will take some hits, and begin to start recovering on one knee.... and while his mini-fight with Sasuke goes on, Sakura will begin to strengthen herself... "This is it, this is the moment...Sasuke-kun..."

And then... Sakura should do the coolest thing ever....

She yells... "SAAAAAASUKEEEEE", and just as Sasuke turns to see what she wants.... He gets creamed right passed yamato and into some wall. The chapter ends with Naruto  making his way towards Sakura, and Sasuke making his way out of the wall... still smirking..

next chapter.... Reunion... or something...

LOL!  That would be awesome beyond words DMS!!!!  Awe!  now if it isn't like that i am going to be dissillusioned and grumpy...XP

and the kukukukukuku!  KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!  Sasuke does ku ku ku ku quite well too...his voice actor is also quite good at it..lolz  

I want to see Sasuke with the "Orochimaru" look.  I know a lot of folks would think that would be lame, but if he ends up looking a little snakey...i would have much glee...the eyes make up...its all about the eye make-up...*damned silly fangirl tendancies...XP*

[br]Posted at: April 20, 2006, 07:28:55 AM_________________________________________________I thought the mission was to intercept the spy and get information on the whereabouts of Uchiha Sasuke...ah well, it has been a long time sinse that chapter. I don't remember anything about them 'capturing the spy (who happens to be kabuto) and returning them to konoha', but i have a bad memory.

jodi
April 20, 2006, 09:37 AM
Now that Sai is "good", he can die.
I think thats almost obviously...
Naruto and Orochimaru fight.
Yamato and Sakura can't get there, because of traps OR MAYBE Sasuke.
Sai helps Naruto and dies.
Naruto open the 5 tail in rage, Orochimaru gets tired, he will be like "oh, this body can't fight anymore this day...", because the autor doesn't want to Orochimaru lose to a freaken kid.
Orochimaru flees because he is tired and NOT because of Naruto's power.[br]Posted at: April 20, 2006, 07:36:23 AM_________________________________________________btw, I really want to see Sai fighting, his "ink" hability is just nice.

Kickmeister
April 20, 2006, 10:25 AM
I see Naruto doing something "stupid" as Jiraiya warned Kakashi about.. He's all out of power, so maybe he'll use "That jutsu" : )

C4animax
April 20, 2006, 10:31 AM
I see Naruto doing something "stupid" as Jiraiya warned Kakashi about.. He's all out of power, so maybe he'll use "That jutsu" : )

If you think about what jiraya said it was most concerning the akatsuki, "that" thing already happened....

I think sakura and yamato will find sasuke, while naruto and sai will probably fight with oro...if kishi wants to introduce a fight between naruto and sasuke that's the good moment, if not he'll probably want to kill sai (would be sad he's the man).

CheckMate
April 20, 2006, 10:59 AM
kabuto is captured and tied.. but just that?

he is as skilled as kakashi, do u think in such minor condition kakashi would be able to sit obidiently? tied and captured, and supervised just by bunshin?

kabuto is going to do something..

and yesh.. sai is gonna die, he is so dead..

my prediction:

sasuke will fight naruto and sakura, yamato and sai will play oro.

sai 'll die, but the last thing he  does is let his animals inform tsunade and  ask for reinforcement. and kakashi shows up

anyway, the hideouT is so freakin big, and there are only 3 ppl inside? hmm..

donkeyhigh
April 20, 2006, 11:13 AM
Noone liked my prediction.. :(

CheckMate
April 20, 2006, 11:17 AM
really, pjoto, urs is very interesting, and it may be happen, since i agree that sai is gonna die..

and naruto's part is going to be like that

btw, what does it mean?

** ZE TE CATZH MOFO!

ShadowStrike
April 20, 2006, 11:39 AM
I think many here are expecting something cool to come out of Sasuke, while underestimating Yamato, Naruto and Sai. I am totally disappointed with the way Naruto still needs a clone to generate Rasengen. However, if your analyse when Kabuto tries to rescue Sai only Naruto responded instantly by dispatching two shadow clones as he dodge the attack, the Hokage's student and Konoha Anbu's record holder merely dodged. I think that was some amazing move by Naruto to straightway counter a surprise attack. Also, most of us are missing out on the seriousness of Naruto. Jiraiya is often comical in the story, however he is very serious when it comes to fighting. Naruto may become likewise. Lastly, Naruto used to use Rasengen as his ultimate attack. Now I believe he's using it for warm up.

It's true that Kabuto is Kakashi's level. However, Yamato is the record holder from Anbu. If he's trash, then Konoha Anbu can start selling Ramen instead of protecting the village. Remember how he followed Orochimaru, avoided the fake corpse, infiltrated and retrieved Sai in stealth? He also can control Kyuubi's influence on Naruto. So if Naruto gets out of hand on mission, he needs to be there. He inherit some of the skills of the first Hokage. I don't think we should be underestimating an individual like him, because he may even be stronger than Kakashi.

Sai is an Anbu member from Root. We know very little about him. But an Anbu member at Naruto's age shows some similarity to genius Ninja such as Itach joining Anbu at a young age. Also, to handle/spy Orochimaru, Root picked him out of everyone else. I expect him to show off in next chapter, if he doesn't betray.

Lastly, I'm again disappointed with the author. He showed how Kabuto cut the wooden block to tie down Sai with his bare hands. And now he's making Yamato to use to same thing to tie him down. I mean he could easily break it. Also the way Sai armlocks Kabuto is ridiculous. I mean Kabuto can cut organs and veins with a single touch from his hand. That means Kabuto can escape that kind of lock very easily. I hope the author would make the later manga more logical.

Kusachu
April 20, 2006, 11:56 AM
hmm...well if Sai HAS to die now that he is a maybe good guy again, I hope he dies by Chidori, or any other magnificent technique Sasuke has learned in these past (almost) three years.

kadoman
April 20, 2006, 11:58 AM
Now that Sai is "good", he can die.
I think thats almost obviously...
Naruto and Orochimaru fight.
Yamato and Sakura can't get there, because of traps OR MAYBE Sasuke.
Sai helps Naruto and dies.
Naruto open the 5 tail in rage, Orochimaru gets tired, he will be like "oh, this body can't fight anymore this day...", because the autor doesn't want to Orochimaru lose to a freaken kid.
Orochimaru flees because he is tired and NOT because of Naruto's power.[br]Posted at: April 20, 2006, 07:36:23 AM_________________________________________________btw, I really want to see Sai fighting, his "ink" hability is just nice.

This is a good one. Very plausible. It all works out nicely. Because Naruto is exhausted from his previous fight, he will need protecting. Sai will do this. Sai will die for Naruto.

CheckMate
April 20, 2006, 12:01 PM
totally agree with u Shadowstrike.. but really kabuto is up to something..

at the proper time, he'll assist oro-sama again..

mageofdeath
April 20, 2006, 12:30 PM
I think that Team Kakashi is going to walk away empty handed from this without Sasuke but with Sai as a replacement, I also think Yamato will be taken by Oro as his new container having Sasuke is nice, but having the ability to control Jinchuurikis is too much to pass up concerning how he wants to get even with akatsuki and could potentially be like a 1 man akatsuki with Yamato's ability...

Predator
April 20, 2006, 01:04 PM
What doesn't go out of my mind is the Kabuto's techniques that allow him to animate bodies and mask them, creating a flesh and blood clone. He could fool even Kakashi back in the Chuunin exam arc. This could be the same case. I say we'll find the real one is free or this one will break free and mess up all the plan.

Also I don't think, that Sai will really die the next chapter. The arc has yet to reach the boiling point.

The third thing that bothers me is that the way Orochi is drawn has changed. I hope that's not Sasuke. I predict the plot developement in this direction next time. If it's the double release then we have plenty of space to expand.

kadoman
April 20, 2006, 01:25 PM
ACK! Don't even go there...nooooo...if Sasuke has turned into an Oro clone I will boycott the manga!:D Hey, I like Oro. He's a cool baddie. But it ain't right having an Uchiha look like Michael Jackson.

I do not believe Kishi will do that. He likes Sasuke (clearly, if he's being this precious with him) and will draw him 'nicely'. However, Kishi's darwing style has changed over the years. His drawing has become simpler, cleaner lined, a bit...streamlined, perhaps?

walkie
April 20, 2006, 02:59 PM
hmm...well if Sai HAS to die now that he is a maybe good guy again, I hope he dies by Chidori, or any other magnificent technique Sasuke has learned in these past (almost) three years. 

sai will die in order to save naruto :s but not sasuke i think oro will kill him

Leech
April 20, 2006, 03:12 PM
The third thing that bothers me is that the way Orochi is drawn has changed

This chapter was probably mostly drawn by a Kishimoto assistant. Even Naruto looks different in this chapter. This is a shitty lazy chapter. Kishimoto has been busy working on the good stuff that we're going to see in two weeks.

stashlova
April 20, 2006, 03:15 PM
Sai will tell Naruto to continue the search for Sasuke. Naruto will hesitate but then go. Since Sai is starting to remember things, when Oro gets him in a bad spot, he will activate his Sharingan!(Wishful thinking). This will cause Oro to hesitate on killing him and decide to claim Sai as his backup container if Sasuke refuses(which he will).

Sakura and Yamato will meet up with Naruto before reaching Sasuke's room.

The chapter will end with them standing in front of Sasuke's room about to open the door.

kadoman
April 20, 2006, 04:05 PM
This chapter was probably mostly drawn by a Kishimoto assistant. Even Naruto looks different in this chapter. This is a shitty lazy chapter. Kishimoto has been busy working on the good stuff that we're going to see in two weeks.

Yes, I've been told that the assisstants do most of the work. I don't know how true it is. Apparently, when you get to be quite famous, the mangaka really just draws the outlines and plans, and everybody else shades and fills in things as time saving method. But yeah, let's hope we get to see the GOOD STUFF in 2 weeks!!! Like Sasuke!

Shambler
April 20, 2006, 04:19 PM

Kabuto didn't die because he solely owns the rights to Plot no Jutsu, I'm certain of it. He seems to be able to adjust how much he wtfpwns or omfgsucks at will. Why? Who knows, perhaps he is using it to further his secret agenda. I'm pretty sure that something along the lines of this will happen in the future:

Orochimaru: "So Kabuto, you have finally betrayed me..."
Kabuto: "Ku ku ku! Yes, and now I shall kill you!"
Orochimaru: "I'd like to see you tr-" <trips and falls onto Kusanagi> "-Nooooo I can't go out like this......"
Me: "Uh, yea."

Anyhoo, time for my prediction:

Naruto and Sai don't stand much of a chance against Orochimaru, not with Naruto in his condition. I'm not entirely sure whether Yamato has actually sealed the Kyuubi yet - you would think that Kishi would devote a page to the event. Even so, I don't think that Naruto is capable of going Kyuubi x3 or x4 at the moment. I reckon Oro will kill Sai and then drag Naruto to Sasuke. There will be a brief reunion with Naruto getting very emotional and Sasuke being generally cold and badass. Then Orochimaru will say that he still wants to see who is strongest, and Sasuke will attack. End of chapter.

Next chapter you will see Sakura and Yamato wandering around. Yamato will sense Naruto fighting. Then all of a sudden Sai will appear in front of them and reveal that he faked his death in front of Orochimaru so that he could come fetch the others. Then he leads them back to where they were so that they can ambush Orochimaru. Que a few pages of Naruto vs Sasuke, with Naruto going "You've changed Sasuke!" and Sasuke going "Ku ku ku" a lot and kicking Naruto's ass. Oro is so pre-occupied with the fight that he lets Yamato get the jump on him. Then from off the page you'll hear Sakura shout "Sasuuuuuuke-kuuuuuuuun!!!," and when he turns around she sucker punches him in the face. The last panel will be a pic of Sakura  standing over a startled Sasuke going "Shannaro!"

Next chapter will be Sakura vs Sasuke and Naruto/Sai/Yamto vs Oro.
EDIT: Acutally it'll probably be Saskura/Naruto vs Sasuke.

darksparkkage
April 20, 2006, 06:06 PM
i think sai will tell naruto to go and find sasuke. naruto will object to leaving him behind but sai insists. naruto goes find sasuke. sasuke beats his ass because naruto is still damaged from using kyuubi.

hermallorn
April 20, 2006, 06:27 PM
I find it pretty weak from kabuto to be caught without a fight and stupid to attack 1 vs 3
and kabuto is not stupid in general, I would even say he is precautionous.
So?

blazingshadow
April 20, 2006, 06:49 PM
i don't think orochimaru and naruto will fight. i'm sure the fighting is over for now and all they will do is talk. kabuto is not going to try anything just so naruto gets that he can't "save" sasuke and that he should just go back home. orochimaru, sasuke and kabuto leave their base (sai will probably die but by a surprise attack) and naruto and company go back to konoha empty handed and with one dead ANBU

donkeyhigh
April 20, 2006, 07:29 PM
really, pjoto, urs is very interesting, and it may be happen, since i agree that sai is gonna die..

and naruto's part is going to be like that

btw, what does it mean?

** ZE TE CATZH MOFO!

ze te catzh mofo is how I would spell what Naruto sais "I will definently win!" in Norwegian letters , it makes the same pronounciation, like he did before his match vs. Neji.. mofo is just.. motherfucker..

"Oro?" means nothing, but Rurouni Kenshin used to say it when he was confused.. just love that :) thought it would fit.. Orochimaru saying "oro?" :p
*cuddle* G'nite :)

Edit: On a personal note, I don't care when Sasuke arrives any more. He'll probably not do anything radical any time soon anyway.. He might show up and be all bitchy and like "I'm too good for you now.." and stuff, then dissapear..

I want the story to continue, and I want it to be good.. Sasuke is just one of the many parts of the story, yes, a big part, but still just one piece. There is allot going on other than him at the moment, and allot of unanswered questions, I'm more interested in other things as things are now. And yes, this was a great chapter! :)

swishhboy
April 20, 2006, 07:35 PM
i dont think naruto will fight sasuke i think mayb sai v sasuke or oro v sai or mayb even oro v sasuke cause sasukes knows wat oro is up to and doesnt want to be his new body. did ne one else see a resemblence between sais brother and mizuki or just me i doubt its right though

C4animax
April 20, 2006, 07:37 PM
I find it pretty weak from kabuto to be caught without a fight and stupid to attack 1 vs 3
and kabuto is not stupid in general, I would even say he is precautionous.
So?

Would you expect that someone in "your" team catch you to deliver you to the ennemie?.... Kabuto said : Since you apparently didn't bettray us i'll trust you here. I think he though that it would rahter be 2 vs 3 which could do it.

Amano
April 20, 2006, 07:50 PM
I expect Oro to tell Naruto something like: "you want sasuke? Ok u know what, I will lead u to him, and if Sasuke wants to go with u, he can go and i wont stop neither of u" .... and then when they arrive at super cool looking sasuke sasuke is going to say something like "kukukuku ... Idiot .... kukukukuku* ... and thats it :P

no but seriously .. sai may attack oro and who knows, maybe sai is super strong and we dont know .. perhaps he can face oro in his weakend condition and trouble him somehow ..

anyway, regardless of what will happen next ... the only thing I DO NOT want to see, and I cant stress that enough, is naruto running into orochimarou with a bloody rasengan again .. because if he does, i ll read on till I see how cool sasuke looks now, and then I ll boycott the manga ...

milane
April 20, 2006, 07:52 PM
i hope sai will not be dead! It seem he turned good now and i dont want him to die . i think he and naruto will be like brother if he gets to live, this looking like its gonna be another sad-ending fight... ohhh sasuke pleaz go back to naruto ....

SchmoDawg
April 20, 2006, 08:31 PM
No, Naruto won't leave infront of Orochimaru. If they want Sakura and/or Yamato, Sai's technique is perfect for THIS purpose (referring to his ability to change writen text into creatures he can send to people in sercet). Seems like Sai's emotions ARE waking up, however have they really woken up enough to disobey a direct order or not. Was it Sasuke's technique that awoken them or Naruto... Either way looks like another Naruto vs. Orochimaru battle but will Sai be involved and for who.

Also Kabuto kicked away one of Naruto's Kage Bushin's but is this an example of Naruto's Growth or lack of? to not risk himself in the attack. Generally replications are weaker then the real thing anyway (Naruto able to beat like 50 of his own shadow replications). It could be Naruto intended to see if Kabuto had any new moves or what not and planned purposefully to fail the attack. Sai capturing Kabuto is deffintly the "REVERSAL", Orochimaru has just lost to Naruto(4-tail) and been training with Sasuke (he planned to kill Sasori and train Sasuke in the same day, talk about arrogant)

Oh please, if Naruto fights, show him stronger then he has been previously. I dislike the fact Kabuto could so easily deal with 1 shadow replication yet get defeated in 1 blast from 3-tail naruto... tho saying this Yamoto, Sakura and Naruto all easily evaded Kabuto's ranged attacks. But seriously seeing Naruto being able to fight Orochimaru as an equal without the Kyuubi would be great right now... Dunno if it will happen or is this will be just the start of a fight between Kabuto and Orochimaru with that leading on to Yamoto and Sakura vs. Orochimaru and Naruto and Sai vs. Sasuke... personally I allways want to see Naruto fight alone and show how he is getting stronger but I suppose team work would show great growth in Naruto...

Naruto didn't beat Orochimaru when he was 4-tail, You can't beat him in a fight unless he dies for good, cause he just regenerates. I have a feeling that Oro is gonna bring them to Sasuke or Sakura and Yamato run into him, Yamato would probably be a good match for Sasuke.

maggi
April 20, 2006, 08:41 PM
i defenetly know something, sai is not gonna end up alive....he probably will die in this mission.... :darn i won't like that but i know masashi ways, just when sai is turning out to be a good guy....

up_town2
April 20, 2006, 11:12 PM
I WANT SASUKE!  WHERE? WHERE?  And i really want to see Naruto go hand to hand with somebody.  That brush off he got from kabuto was a little bit...dumb?  We've seen that Naruto is plenty strong WITH Kyuubi, but not so much without him.  I'd like to see Naruto show off some of his new moves --he has to have SOMETHING up his sleve other than a big rasengan and...well, other than kyuubi moves, thats' really all they've shown, isn't it?  He needs to summon some frogs--some big mean wakazashi wealding frogs (not that it would do much good against the snakes, but still...)  Sakura needs to get in on the action this time, really show off her massive strength. 

if anyone can remeber naruto does have a secret jitsu up his sleeve but jaryia told him not to use it.. i think now would be the time for him to bring it out.

i also wonder who's the other guy in sai's book?

Reloaded
April 21, 2006, 05:05 AM
yeah i cant wait for the SECRET JUTSU and im thinking it will ba a 3 way battle sasuke sakura and naruto like the 3 sannin battle sakura summons a slug naruto a toad and sasuke a snake.

Snake1786
April 21, 2006, 07:21 AM
to not risk himself in the attack. Generally replications are weaker then the real thing anyway (Naruto able to beat like 50 of his own shadow replications). It could be Naruto intended to see if Kabuto had any new moves or what not and planned purposefully to fail the attack.

No naruto is too direct to plan such a thing his the biggest gogether in Narutomania.

dharshana
April 21, 2006, 09:38 AM
Perhaps Kabuto's planning a plot to get rid of the Uchiha kid.

Some believe he infected Kimimaro with a disease to get rid of him.

DarkManSharingan32
April 21, 2006, 09:54 AM
No naruto is too direct to plan such a thing his the biggest gogether in Narutomania.

Exactly, that type of thinking is far beyond Naruto.... what people are failing to realize, is that Kabuto is a genius ninja, and such a direct attack can be dealt with, with his skill level. Itachi did it to Sasuke's Chidori long ago, and since this is probably the 3rd or 4th time Kabuto has seen the Rasengan, it's very linear attack pattern is easy to adapt to.

StyM
April 21, 2006, 10:50 AM
sakura and sasuke will meet, while naruto will confront oro...

Reloaded
April 21, 2006, 12:05 PM
Exactly, that type of thinking is far beyond Naruto.... what people are failing to realize, is that Kabuto is a genius ninja, and such a direct attack can be dealt with, with his skill level. Itachi did it to Sasuke's Chidori long ago, and since this is probably the 3rd or 4th time Kabuto has seen the Rasengan, it's very linear attack pattern is easy to adapt to.

yeah i agree kabutos too good to get hit by the rasengan AGAIN.

Darrenj
April 21, 2006, 03:27 PM
Oro and naruto talk, sai take charge since naruto is still hurt
end of chapter, we see sakura notice sasuke

*wonders if sakura learnt anti seal techs*

chieuau
April 21, 2006, 04:50 PM
well everyone is predicting that naruto will do this and that, but seriously, naruto ain't gonna do jack. He has disappointed me so much in the post time that i'm offically off the naruto fan club. I hope sauce-Gay shows up and destroys him. I mean c'mon naruto, Gaara's bijuu is supposely supppose to be way weaker than Naruto, but just look at gaara's jutsu, they are powerful and plentiful. All naruto does is gets mad, do bushin and rasengan, and fail to kill and/or beat anyone. I dont count deidra because kakashi already did most of the work. oh well

Well i predict in the next chapter that sauce-Gay will appear and destroy naruto, and then naruto cries.

venicia777
April 21, 2006, 06:47 PM
i just hope it is Sai who saves naruto. and then gets creamed or killed by Oro. Then naruto may go crazy and impatient again and probably release the secret jutsu we have all been expecting. Seriously though, i hope sasuke meets and fights the pair of Yamato and Sakura- and beat some sense into you know who.

Does anyone feel that somebody is gonna die- i have kept saying this since naruto went berserk and sai supposedly turned traitor. i just hope it is not sai(contradicting myself :smile-big).

KTFS
April 21, 2006, 07:29 PM
no but seriously .. sai may attack oro and who knows, maybe sai is super strong and we dont know .. perhaps he can face oro in his weakend condition and trouble him somehow ..

anyway, regardless of what will happen next ... the only thing I DO NOT want to see, and I cant stress that enough, is naruto running into orochimarou with a bloody rasengan again .. because if he does, i ll read on till I see how cool sasuke looks now, and then I ll boycott the manga ...

Agreed. And everyones going around saying Sai gonna die cuz he turned good. WE all know Naruto can make a good guy out of just about any one with a messed up past. But i have to agree with Amano we don't know how strong and yeah while it'll fits  into the story Sai dieing and everything ( And cuz most of us want him dead anyway) I don't see it happing not this soon we just started to see charater development of sai.

Also we don't know what kind of jutsu Sai has other then the ink and we haven't see how strong it really is. Mind you Sai might just be playing sides. The next chap is called truth( unless i read it wrong) This was a good chap and left some possible events to happen.

As for Kabu imo that's not him. I refuse to belive that someone on Kakasis' level got trap that easy. He porably warned Oro what happened cuz Oro is not suprised by what he saw* but he never really is*.

Now to what I think might happen:
Naru and Sai vs Oro. Unless Sai turns on Naru (not likely but it could happen) Sai will not die. He will use some cool move and Naru might have to use his secret move. Oro will get tired due to the fact that his body dosen't want him anymore and escape Sai and Naru will trek on and find Yamato and Sakura vs Kabu (surprise you didn't get him) and Oro get Sasu and he pwnds Yamato to the gound then Kishi leaves us on the hanging and hopefully Saku kick some ass or will be kicking Sasus'. People think she's useless. She and choyi  beat Sasori that should count for something.

ricekid
April 21, 2006, 09:46 PM
the thing that confuses me is that, wasnt the nine-tails's chakra supposed to merge with naruto's by now? it seems like he can only get in touch with it through the transformation

KTFS
April 21, 2006, 11:36 PM
Not really unless you count his eyes turning red part of the transformation. If you recall the seal has been leaking for sometime now and Naru dose have more stamina then the average nin. The fact is naru can use the chakra of the Kyuubi. He's used the Kyuubi's chakra to do the summon jutsu and when he went at it with Neji. Now as far a him when he was mini Kyuubi thats a diffrent story. Negative emotion from Naru drives the Kyuubi and thats when he can take control. Which is logical cuz if your mad as all hell you act primal no thinking. But it should be fun to see if Naru will be able to control Kyuubi.

razor
April 22, 2006, 07:20 AM
i think orochimaru will bring sai and naruto to see sasuke.Oro definitely tired to dead now and i dont think he will fight.so he let sai and naruto see the truth about sasuke.Oro not going to fight and will bring sai and naruto to sasuke.perhaps.

bebong
April 22, 2006, 09:09 AM
hmmmmm maybe it would be like what razor said

oro and naruto is dead tired and....maybe oro will say that that f***ing danzou killed his brother? no

then... its sasuke time!

donkeyhigh
April 22, 2006, 11:12 AM
I'll stick with my first prediction. Done deal. :)

Yondaime_101
April 22, 2006, 11:12 AM
All I hope is that Naruto got smarter than we all think of him. I mean for one he can make his Bunshins create a Rasengan...I mean it took the real naruto so much pain ( although only 1 week ) to create the rasengan...But to make a bunshin which uses only a very small percentage of Naruto's chakra use a rasengan...that's awesome. Imagine the possibilities...An army of 100  of Naruto, 50 of them creating 25 rasengans; 30 of them summoning toads for battle; the remaining 20 using the Flicker Jutsu (assuming he knows it) .....I mean for god's sake he will OWN countries!!!!

But before he gets to that level...I wished he used his Bunshins to look for Sasuke in Oro's hideout. I mean there are so many levels and rooms, he could have at least used a couple of Bunshins to do the job!

Reloaded
April 22, 2006, 12:04 PM
All I hope is that Naruto got smarter than we all think of him. I mean for one he can make his Bunshins create a Rasengan...I mean it took the real naruto so much pain ( although only 1 week ) to create the rasengan...But to make a bunshin which uses only a very small percentage of Naruto's chakra use a rasengan...that's awesome. Imagine the possibilities...An army of 100  of Naruto, 50 of them creating 25 rasengans; 30 of them summoning toads for battle; the remaining 20 using the Flicker Jutsu (assuming he knows it) .....I mean for god's sake he will OWN countries!!!!

But before he gets to that level...I wished he used his Bunshins to look for Sasuke in Oro's hideout. I mean there are so many levels and rooms, he could have at least used a couple of Bunshins to do the job!

i agree why didnt he used buunshins

jimm120
April 22, 2006, 04:49 PM
Personally, I don't think that is Oro at all. That is Sasuke. So, there are either two options that will happen:

1 - Sasuke, henge'd as Oro, will talk to Naruto and show him around and what not without Naruto knowing what is up (that that is Sasuke)

2 - Or that Naruto quickly realizes that that person is Sasuke...by the end of the chapter he'll know...and there will be some emotional ...uhmm...emotions from Naruto.

Predator
April 22, 2006, 04:56 PM
Interesting idea, jimm120! :smile-big

That could be also one of the explanations, why does Oro look different than before. And I prefer this prediction more than the option that Sasuke has just been taken over.

Maybe Sakura and Yamato will be shown the next chapter as well. Would be nice if they encounter other inhabitants of thar lair (I mean, one multilevel lair - three ninjas? ...... oh, come on!).

C4animax
April 22, 2006, 05:36 PM
Personally, I don't think that is Oro at all. That is Sasuke. So, there are either two options that will happen:

1 - Sasuke, henge'd as Oro, will talk to Naruto and show him around and what not without Naruto knowing what is up (that that is Sasuke)

2 - Or that Naruto quickly realizes that that person is Sasuke...by the end of the chapter he'll know...and there will be some emotional ...uhmm...emotions from Naruto.

Wow, i like the idea! If that happened i'm sure he would realize!!

Why people are saying that oro looks different than before?

jimm120
April 22, 2006, 06:17 PM
He seemed....uhmmmm carefree and cheery when talking to Sai/Naruto.

Plus, the way Oro was introduced at the end of the chapter fuels my speculation that he might not be Oro. Oro is somewhat cocky and all and likes to be amused but I bet he would have been a bit mad at least to find out that someone had infiltrated his base and that Sai might have betrayed him.

He asked Sai "So, which side are you on?"....so carefree. It was as if he didn't care much about Sai but instead wanted to initiate contact for some specific reason.[br]Posted at: April 22, 2006, 04:14:54 PM_________________________________________________

All I hope is that Naruto got smarter than we all think of him. I mean for one he can make his Bunshins create a Rasengan...I mean it took the real naruto so much pain ( although only 1 week ) to create the rasengan...But to make a bunshin which uses only a very small percentage of Naruto's chakra use a rasengan...that's awesome. Imagine the possibilities...An army of 100 of Naruto, 50 of them creating 25 rasengans; 30 of them summoning toads for battle; the remaining 20 using the Flicker Jutsu (assuming he knows it) .....I mean for god's sake he will OWN countries!!!!

As for This...yes, I hope Naruto has become much smarter. So far (and it has been QUITE a WHILE since "season 2" began) he has shown to be as irrational as ever. I would like to see him fighting seriously.

All he has done is act stupid, get angry easily, and when he DOES fight regularly, he does Bunshin or Rasengan and misses.

As for the Naruto clowns clones dong a rasengan....yeah, that would be a cool attack to have them do A LOT of Rasengans (like 30 - 50) and then unleash them all. All Naruto and his clones have to do is start enclosing the "wall of rasengan" from all angles...so the fighter inside cannot stick his hand out and start to magically kill off Naruto clones.

Rampages
April 22, 2006, 09:16 PM
I hope Oro will capture Sai and Naruto. Then Sasuke comes and free Kabuto with some sarcastic remark, and they go look for Sakura and Yamato.

DarkManSharingan32
April 23, 2006, 12:39 AM
You guys... Henge is the most basic technique that a ninja learns, and Sasuke had mastered it perfectly YEARS before now.

I just don't see that someone as talented as Sasuke, messing a henge up enough to be noticeable... especially, when Sasuke has the added advantage of training enough with Orochimaru to be able to mimic his speech patterns, and his appearence perfectly.

While i have a problem with that... the main problem, is that just isn't Sasuke's style. He's straight forward, and wouldn't hide his appearence from anyone... especially from Naruto.
---

what may've happened... is that Orochimaru preformed the Soul-exchange on Sasuke already... (and covered it by saying he was teaching Sasuke a jutsu)... thus giving Oro his now more youthful looking form. And that would leave Sakura and yamato to stumble across the crumpled body of Sasuke... (which would be SOME cliffhanger)

But of course... this would MAJORLY RUIN things for Team 7... and i try don't know where things woud go from there, so i'll just stop now.

KTFS
April 23, 2006, 01:01 AM
You guys... Henge is the most basic technique that a ninja learns, and Sasuke had mastered it perfectly YEARS before now.

I just don't see that someone as talented as Sasuke, messing a henge up enough to be noticeable... especially, when Sasuke has the added advantage of training enough with Orochimaru to be able to mimic his speech patterns, and his appearence perfectly.

While i have a problem with that... the main problem, is that just isn't Sasuke's style. He's straight forward, and wouldn't hide his appearence from anyone... especially from Naruto

This is true. Especiallyl after 3 years Sasuke may what to see how he stacks up vs naru. I'm sure this has crossed his mind.

what may've happened... is that Orochimaru preformed the Soul-exchange on Sasuke already... (and covered it by saying he was teaching Sasuke a jutsu)... thus giving Oro his now more youthful looking form. And that would leave Sakura and yamato to stumble across the crumpled body of Sasuke... (which would be SOME cliffhanger)

But of course... this would MAJORLY RUIN things for Team 7... and i try don't know where things woud go from there, so i'll just stop now.

Me likes this idea alot while it might not happen. Someone else had to be drawing unless Kishi just changed his style somewat. But it could be Kabu cuz like i said befor. For some one on Kakashis' level to be trap so easy is hard for me to belive.

DarkManSharingan32
April 23, 2006, 01:18 AM
This is true. Especiallyl after 3 years Sasuke may what to see how he stacks up vs naru. I'm sure this has crossed his mind.

Me likes this idea alot while it might not happen. Someone else had to be drawing unless Kishi just changed his style somewat. But it could be Kabu cuz like i said befor. For some one on Kakashis' level to be trap so easy is had for me to belive.

Yeah, i really don't like it... My mind basically responded to what could possibly have caused the drawing change... and not necessarity what i think will happen.

bebong
April 23, 2006, 01:58 AM
well, that maybe only changes to the clothes

asymptotic
April 23, 2006, 02:51 AM
Oro couldn't have done soul exchage, if he did he'd be in a whole bunch of bandages.

DarkManSharingan32
April 23, 2006, 10:44 AM
Oro couldn't have done soul exchage, if he did he'd be in a whole bunch of bandages.

Thats true.... but then again Kishi could always rationalize it by saying that Sasuke's body was far more compatible...than some unknown guy he was forced to jump into at the last minute..

Rampages
April 23, 2006, 11:13 AM
Plus he had Oro's seal already.

asymptotic
April 23, 2006, 01:40 PM
All those people in that last minute tournement to be Oro's last minute container had seals even though they may not be as powerful as sasuke's seal.
He could even soul exchange into Anko if he wanted.
Anyone who survives the seal process is compatible with Oro.

venicia777
April 23, 2006, 08:39 PM
All those people in that last minute tournement to be Oro's last minute container had seals even though they may not be as powerful as sasuke's seal.
He could even soul exchange into Anko if he wanted.
Anyone who survives the seal process is compatible with Oro.
you are totally right. Anko is a possible candidate. But it looks also like the candidate must give his consent- at least that is what we saw Kimimaro do after been frightened to the core.

KTFS
April 24, 2006, 01:42 AM
you are totally right. Anko is a possible candidate. But it looks also like the candidate must give his consent- at least that is what we saw Kimimaro do after been frightened to the core.

Yeah but what makes Oro think Sasu will do the same? Oro just maybe able to do it wothout the consent aslong as they have the seal. Kind of like the seal bening a door way in to the body bypassing what ever the person might say.

donkeyhigh
April 24, 2006, 06:37 AM
Sasuke might have used the technique Itachi and that Shark-dude used vs Naruto/Kakashi and Team-Gai, transform someone else to look like him, and be able to use his techniques.. It was a ancient Uchia-technique, remember?
Maby the Orochimaru in front of them is just some sorry Sound-ninja?

or.. I'll still stick with my original prediction.. :)

venicia777
April 24, 2006, 12:05 PM
Sasuke might have used the technique Itachi and that Shark-dude used vs Naruto/Kakashi and Team-Gai, transform someone else to look like him, and be able to use his techniques.. It was a ancient Uchia-technique, remember?

i thought about that- but the more i reasoned it out it didnt sound plausible. i know sasuke is quite audacious and disrespectful of Oro, but i doubt he will use that technique and turn into Oro right in the area where Oro might be. it is possible but it doesnt look likely

DarkManSharingan32
April 24, 2006, 12:48 PM

Yeah... I believe that was a technique of the Akatsuki Leader...
All that was required from Itachi and Kisame, was the chakra to move the bodies...

johanna4life
April 24, 2006, 12:57 PM
i think orochimaru will bring sai and naruto to see sasuke.Oro definitely tired to dead now and i dont think he will fight.so he let sai and naruto see the truth about sasuke.Oro not going to fight and will bring sai and naruto to sasuke.perhaps.

Oro having a brother??
he be dead by now!!

ShgnLW
April 24, 2006, 02:10 PM
One thing is certain: there will be no oro fight or beginning of an oro fight in this chapter. Seriously, I think that oro leads naruto to sasuke, because he wants to see if sasuke is stronger than naruto. he said this during the fight he had against kyuubi naruto (which, in my oppinion he really lost).

Next volume: Naruto vs sasuke?[br]Posted at: April 24, 2006, 12:03:07 PM_________________________________________________

All I hope is that Naruto got smarter than we all think of him. I mean for one he can make his Bunshins create a Rasengan...I mean it took the real naruto so much pain ( although only 1 week ) to create the rasengan...But to make a bunshin which uses only a very small percentage of Naruto's chakra use a rasengan...that's awesome. Imagine the possibilities...An army of 100 of Naruto, 50 of them creating 25 rasengans; 30 of them summoning toads for battle; the remaining 20 using the Flicker Jutsu (assuming he knows it) .....I mean for god's sake he will OWN countries!!!!

Why do you think that Naruto hasn't used kage bunshin? Come on!! The chance that Naruto would have been noticed would be greater then.
so it is a wise decision of him not to use kage bunshin. It is true that, with the help of kage bunshin you find sasuke quicker, but it will be very noicy then and naruto & co would be noticed quicker...

KTFS
April 24, 2006, 03:07 PM
That is true. But Naruto might also have noticed that he hasn't recovered as fast and is saving his energy.

donkeyhigh
April 24, 2006, 06:17 PM
That is true. But Naruto might also have noticed that he hasn't recovered as fast and is saving his energy.

yup :) even Sai saw that..

Yondaime_101
April 24, 2006, 06:27 PM
Another thing I noticed: Can Naruto place his bunshins where he wants them to be??? I mean at the begining all his bunshins were next to him, but this time around after Kabuto's attack his bunshins are way further up the wall!! Does this mean that he can create Bunshins without handseals nor shouting "Kage Bunshin No Jutsu"??? Or did he just do it in some freaking lightning speed ! Also, this means that from the moment Naruto felt kabuto's attack until the moment kabuto landed, which is a couple of seconds, he was able to:
1. create 2 bunshins
2. place them up the wall
3. Order them to use rasengan, all without kabuto or anyone else seeing him use hand seals!!!

That is something!! Maybe Mr. Naruto is not as dumb and weak as we make him to be!

DarkManSharingan32
April 24, 2006, 07:01 PM
Another thing I noticed: Can Naruto place his bunshins where he wants them to be??? I mean at the begining all his bunshins were next to him, but this time around after Kabuto's attack his bunshins are way further up the wall!! Does this mean that he can create Bunshins without handseals nor shouting "Kage Bunshin No Jutsu"??? Or did he just do it in some freaking lightning speed ! Also, this means that from the moment Naruto felt kabuto's attack until the moment kabuto landed, which is a couple of seconds, he was able to:
1. create 2 bunshins
2. place them up the wall
3. Order them to use rasengan, all without kabuto or anyone else seeing him use hand seals!!!

That is something!! Maybe Mr. Naruto is not as dumb and weak as we make him to be!

Actually, they talked for a bit... so i would put Naruto's window for that KB-Rasengan combo anywhere from about 20-30 secs. but more importantly... Naurto has been using one handseal for years now... and if you remember back to the beginning of the Gaara arc, he did much the same thing when Chiyo attacked randomly (no handseal KB).

I'm still more impressed with Kabuto, because he always kept the upperhand.. dispite Naruto's clever little move.

poweroflink15
April 24, 2006, 08:08 PM
I doubt kishimoto will actually have another fight with both naruto and oro in it, just because it just happened literally in the last real battle making it repetative story line. Plus Naruto is tired as heck, and Oro's body is starting to reject him plus he just fought recently too against kyuubi power
So i have two predictions
#1 Going along with being lead to sasuke
#2 Mabye Sakura and Yamato will reach him first, followed after by the other two (I'm too hoping to see Sakura's reaction to Sasuke and vis-versa)

Also concerning this comment:
[quote=R3sistance ]
If they want Sakura and/or Yamato, Sai's technique is perfect for THIS purpose (referring to his ability to change writen text into creatures he can send to people in sercet).
Sai doesnt even need to send "messages" to Sakura and Yamato, remember the pills given to Naruto, Sakura, and slipped into Sai? All they have to do is "Mold their chakra" and Yamato will be able to determine their location, therefore he wouldnt even need his ability at all.

zerocharisma
April 24, 2006, 10:40 PM
I'm wondering if in 305 we find out what was in the book Sai pulled out of the scroll, and if what he read in the book, as well as "friendship-no-jutsu" <g> was responsible for Sai's attitude change. It was definitely abrupt.

Just a thought.

z.

narutarded
April 25, 2006, 01:07 AM
i think sai is going to betray naruto and co again. i also think susuke is going to kick sai's ass soon. he still hasn't shown us his true potential yet. it will be a good battle.

CheckMate
April 25, 2006, 01:14 AM
the third party will come up soon, team kakashi has no chance to survive in the present condition, or yamato has to show a very cool jutsu again.

maybe akatsuki, or ANBU squad will appear soon..

and the huge hideout wonders me, it's so big, yet there are only 3 shinobis there?

bebangs
April 25, 2006, 01:42 AM
My Prediction:
Sai will fight Orochimaru. freaking kick-ass fighting chapter.
Similar to what happened to tsunade when she tried to protect naruto.

KTFS
April 25, 2006, 03:17 AM
I'm going to stick to my prediction. But as I read it again and I started to think Oro might not want a fight at all. He loves to taunt and his body isn't in the best of shape. And he maybe thinking that Naru can go kb4 on his ass again. So Sai turning is very plausible now. 

j9virtue
April 25, 2006, 04:01 AM
I"m starting to think that sai will pretend to double cross team kakashi and from there naruto will be led to sasuke...

KTFS
April 25, 2006, 04:59 AM
Well that would be the end result Sasu and Naru meeting. How they get there is the question.

razor
April 25, 2006, 07:32 AM
i think naruto is more clever after 2 and half year training.he also know how to fight with proper thinking.no just head on like bfore.

donkeyhigh
April 25, 2006, 09:37 AM
Sai would never betray Naruto now, not after he helped him remeber his brother, and definently not after he painted those last two pages in his book.. He would never paint bullshit in his pressious book..

Also, about Orochimaru VS Naruto now, uhm, Orochimaru lost his previous body, right? So now he's just himself again, without any arms, right?
He probably don't want to fight Naruto now, so he'll rather just tell him where Sasuke is, then run like the wind..
Mostly because he's afraid of Naruto in his current state, but also because he wants to see him VS Sasuke..

However, I want to see my original prediction be true..

johanna4life
April 25, 2006, 10:27 AM
is there a chapter coming out this week or is it holiday down there??

DarkManSharingan32
April 25, 2006, 11:20 AM
Sai would never betray Naruto now, not after he helped him remeber his brother, and definently not after he painted those last two pages in his book.. He would never paint bullshit in his pressious book..

Also, about Orochimaru VS Naruto now, uhm, Orochimaru lost his previous body, right? So now he's just himself again, without any arms, right?
He probably don't want to fight Naruto now, so he'll rather just tell him where Sasuke is, then run like the wind..
Mostly because he's afraid of Naruto in his current state, but also because he wants to see him VS Sasuke..

However, I want to see my original prediction be true..

You are underestimating the true ninja that is Sai...
For him to fake what Naruto and Sakura felt are Sai's true feeling (the notebook)... would be the greatest deception... and would allow Sai to carry out his mission to completion, but successfuly being able to divide and conquer Team 7, with the aide of Oro & Co.

While i agree that i believe he won't take this course of action.... It is very possible that it is what he has done, and will serve to be a nice surprise.
----

And no... i don't believe Oro has lost his body...
His arms are still intact... he is just reaching the limit that he can be within that body...

Paran
April 25, 2006, 01:17 PM
Actually, I was just thinking that having 2 bunshins to create the Rasengan was redundant - he got rid of the 2nd bunshin after he completed the "bullet", so why not just use 1 bunshin to do the rasengan?!!? Seems like a screw-up to me.

modokjr
April 25, 2006, 02:38 PM
Seems like a screw-up to me.

Not a screw-up. Naruto still uses two of himself to perform a rasengan in most cases.*

As far as a prediction goes, I'm not even going to try with Sai. He has completely gone off the reservation, betraying just about everyone to whom he was supposed to have had loyalty. First the Hokage, then his Team, then Orochimaru and Danzou. He's in total selfish mode now, which means, I suppose, that he intends to get Naruto and Sasuke together. Just what he'll do in pursuit of that is anyone's guess as far as I'm concerned.

I kinda like the idea that some have put forward here that Oro will lead the pair to Sasuke, simply bcause Oro and Naruto are so burnt out. i don't believe, however, that Oro is going to flee. Rather it will be more of a: "Ku Ku Ku. If you want to meet Sasuke-kun so much, Kyuubi-brat, let me show you the way."

Still, Sai's just GOT to fight SOMEBODY at SOME POINT. Doesn't he? So I'm betting Sai vs. Sasuke soon.

*I say"uses" rather than "needs" and "in most cases" because some people contend that there have been instances of Naruto doing 1-man Rasengans. Others contend that during the instances in question, the bunshin "helper" was off-panel. I can see the merits of both sides but I lean towards the "Naruto needs a bunshin" side. He's so good at bunshins, after all, why bother busting his balls to learn it 1-handed? Also, it makes Naruto's Rasengan "special."

Defenderx2
April 25, 2006, 04:48 PM
I predict Sai will quickly prove his friendship with Naruto by attacking Orochimaru which will be most of the issue. The fight will end with Sai suddenly collapsing and Naruto all confused, until Kabuto shows up with Yamato... at his side and an unconscious Sakura in Yamato's arms!

NRZero
April 25, 2006, 05:46 PM
I think that alot of talking will happen and maybe some action. Is a chapter coming out this week?

ShgnLW
April 25, 2006, 06:05 PM
I do not know, I heard something about Golden Week or something?

Whatever :)

donkeyhigh
April 25, 2006, 08:01 PM
You are underestimating the true ninja that is Sai...
For him to fake what Naruto and Sakura felt are Sai's true feeling (the notebook)... would be the greatest deception... and would allow Sai to carry out his mission to completion, but successfuly being able to divide and conquer Team 7, with the aide of Oro & Co.

While i agree that i believe he won't take this course of action.... It is very possible that it is what he has done, and will serve to be a nice surprise.
----

And no... i don't believe Oro has lost his body...
His arms are still intact... he is just reaching the limit that he can be within that body...

About Sai, I can see how you would think that, but then again, you are overestimating him as a feelingless ninja, and underestimating him as a human being, he smiled for real this time, it was easy to see that the smile he gave us this time was not something he copied out of a book-description, it was the real thing, he smiled because he was happy at last.

The only way that could be another fake, would be if he pretendted, through the whole manga, that he didn't have any feelings and didn't know how to smile, knowing that Naruto would see his smiles were fake. Then "saving" the real thing for when he needed Naruto to trust him, and fooled him by smiling for "real" and making up some story and paint a happy picture about his friend..
Which I highly doubt. (as you said, about the notebook)

A smile can do a whole lot of difference, and with Sai it ment allot. He exposed his feelings of real joy through that one smile when Naruto helped him remember his past. Then ingraved his feelings through painting the final picture.. He really likes Naruto now, as he reminds him of his dead "brother", and he wants to fight allong-side Naruto and the others, to awaken more of his lost memory and feelings..

But still, noones smile is as cool as Temaris' .. Pluss she looked _REALLY_ cute when she smiled :) Love that picture :) both in the manga and anime, great smile :) =) ;)

Edit: And about Orochimaru, well, you might be right, but after fighting Naruto, didn't he leave the body-container? Made himself as a snake and got away? Might just be me, but I think I saw something like that, and remember me thinking "oh, now they gotta hurry the fuck up before he goes for Sasukes' body!" :p

nolia
April 25, 2006, 09:32 PM
no prediction of 305 but i think oro might of told sasuke that they are there and if be did not i think he expects them to meet for evil reasons..!!!!!1

Cbot
April 25, 2006, 11:14 PM
I really can't predict this one.The only thing i'm sure is that Sasuke will show up in front of Naruto.I also predict that Naruto will used all that he gots to bring Sasuke back.I'm sure we will see him do some jutsu that he learned from his training with Jiraiya.

centimetre
April 25, 2006, 11:36 PM
I predict that Sasuke will die suddenly in 305 of a heart attack. (Don't you guys remember that Death Note that Sai picked up earlier???) And Naruto will commit suicide because he is so depressed from Sasuke's death.

The new title for the series will be "Sakura" and will detail her journey as a wandering shinobi.

King
April 26, 2006, 12:04 AM
Edit: And about Orochimaru, well, you might be right, but after fighting Naruto, didn't he leave the body-container? Made himself as a snake and got away? Might just be me, but I think I saw something like that, and remember me thinking "oh, now they gotta hurry the fuck up before he goes for Sasukes' body!" :p

That is one possible interpretation.  Another possible interpretation, if you think about it, remembering how far Naruto Kyubi 4 was from Orochimaru when he shot that chakra bullet, is that Orochimaru's neck is buried under miles of rock underground after he counterattacked rofl.  Now how is he gonna get his head + neck back to his body roflrofl.  I was thinking he just detached his neck stuck underground from his body and made himself another body with a new head lol like a snake shedding or something.  And you do see only the remnants of his previous head + stretched neck lying around, so I think this interpretation is more likely

Kusachu
April 26, 2006, 12:09 AM
I predict that Sasuke will die suddenly in 305 of a heart attack. (Don't you guys remember that Death Note that Sai picked up earlier???)  And Naruto will commit suicide because he is so depressed from Sasuke's death.

The new title for the series will be "Sakura" and will detail her journey as a wandering shinobi.

I second that! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

King
April 26, 2006, 12:12 AM
oh, and I also think part of the reason we haven't seen Naruto use his new jutsus is, if you remember back when Naruto was training with Jiraiya by the waterfall, that Jiraiya told him there are a whole bunch of awesome jutsus he can use if he makes his chakra bigger, and that Naruto should train not like other ninjas with chakra control, but to burn his chakra on a single move like summoning no jutsu and work on maxing out his chakra capacity.  So I'm guessing that we'll see naruto use some godly move that burns all his chakra in the last fight of this mission, perhaps with sasuke - maybe that's why jiraiya told him not to use it, as it would be basically like sasuke using sharingan and chidori at once, burning all his chakra - which is basically suicide for this type of mission, being prolonged as it is, with many mini/side fights.

Kusachu
April 26, 2006, 12:17 AM
wait...wasn't Oro's body, like, rejecting him?? didn't he need to get a new body like, really soon? And when they get back he's all f*cked up from his near death battle and he's still all "Oh yes, Sasuke-kun, lets go train! Alone and away from people!" but dang it he aint all bandaged and stuff at the end of the chapter so i guess that point is null...ah well

King
April 26, 2006, 12:29 AM
yea, the previous body that Oro possessed two years ago got so disgusted that the great Orochimaru was running 24/7 from a kid that he started rejecting Orochimaru lollll.  seriously though, I think that whole rejection business was just a lame plot device (that could sort of fit into the context) to end the kyubi-orochimaru fight, given that neither of them could lose at that point. I mean, what action of Orochimaru's would trigger rejection specifically in the said context?

j0ny
April 26, 2006, 12:30 AM
wait...wasn't Oro's body, like, rejecting him?? didn't he need to get a new body like, really soon? And when they get back he's all f*cked up from his near death battle and he's still all "Oh yes, Sasuke-kun, lets go train! Alone and away from people!" but dang it he aint all bandaged and stuff at the end of the chapter so i guess that point is null...ah well

Just so you can sleep at night... If Oro did "transfer" into Sasuke, he would be in recovery mode and not out for a stroll. I peronally don't think Oro will ever get Sasuke. Sasuke will betray him before that happens. "Yeah thanks for the training, later..."

King
April 26, 2006, 12:36 AM
maybe Sasuke would choose to leave Orochimaru and maybe he wouldn't. The current Sasuke cares almost exclusively about getting his brother back for what he did, and Orochimaru conveniently has a habit of granting a single wish to those he possesses... so it almost fits perfectly.

sbourget
April 26, 2006, 12:50 AM
Oro can't transfer yet, it's only been 2 and 1/2 years, he needs to wait atleast 3 years between transfers. The whole point of the current mission is that if they are to retrieve sasuke it has to be before the three years are up.

ikuroi
April 26, 2006, 01:55 AM
My guess is that Sai's mission is to kill either Oro or Sasuke... or find something else there. . . . . because we all have seen Sai's face when he read the black book. Why would Sai do an 180 if he didnt need to? I think its kinda funny that everyone go along with Kishis pace like that... anyway, Sai will suprise us again :D

bebangs
April 26, 2006, 01:56 AM
Orochimaru lost his previous body, right? So now he's just himself again, without any arms, right?

hmm.. ??? is this a fact? *going to check old chapters*
anyone?

razor
April 26, 2006, 02:12 AM
lolz.he gained new arms.so he can use all the jutsu he want

DarkManSharingan32
April 26, 2006, 02:17 AM
Oro can't transfer yet, it's only been 2 and 1/2 years, he needs to wait atleast 3 years between transfers. The whole point of the current mission is that if they are to retrieve sasuke it has to be before the three years are up.

Nah... i think Oro can switch at any time he wants. 3 1/2 years is just the maximum time he can wait...
I believe that the only reason Oro is waiting this long is because Sasuke will GIVE him his body once he defeats Itachi...
Think about it... he is investing in his own future. He'll soon be in the very same body that is training so rigorously, and so Oro can have patience... He has all he could ever want, it's just a matter of time.

bebangs
April 26, 2006, 02:47 AM
Nah.. i dont think Orochimaru's need's sasuke's permission.
He wanted sasuke's body but he couldnt because sasuke isnt there yet.
He doesnt need sasuke's permission.

>>lolz.he gained new arms.so he can use all the jutsu he want
My thoughts exactly.

got me into thinking??? if orochimaru couldnt not use any jutsu, how did he transfer into a new body? kabuto?.. kabuto also knows this jutsu?
no seals needed?

KTFS
April 26, 2006, 03:09 AM
got me into thinking??? if orochimaru couldnt not use any jutsu, how did he transfer into a new body? kabuto?.. kabuto also knows this jutsu?
no seals needed?

he dosen't need to use hand jutsu. The curse seal is all he needs to take over the body. And it's likely Kabuto dose. Hang aroung Oro long enuff you have to learn something.

MeanderingSoul
April 26, 2006, 05:17 AM

well, it HAS been more than two and half years, when taking into account the time it took for the previous arc to end and then as long as it's taken this new one to progress, but i don't think it has been three years yet. It is definitly getting closer though. I wonder how much time has passed since part two started? I wish there was a better sense of time. X(

razor
April 26, 2006, 06:55 AM
maybe Oro , naruto and Sai will together agree to defeat akatsuki first.Oro no need sasuke body,so he just want sasuke to kill all akatsuki and the world will be fine again.peace and harmony.

donkeyhigh
April 26, 2006, 08:35 AM
I peronally don't think Oro will ever get Sasuke. Sasuke will  betray him before that happens. "Yeah thanks for the training, later..."

My thoughts exactly.

Although he did tell Naruto he wouldn't care if Orochimaru took over his body, as long as he got to kill his brother.. But that was probably something he just said in the heat of the moment :p
I wonder if the Uchia clan will continue, like, if Sasuke get's kids, will they possess the Sharingan? :p oh well.. :)

sbourget
April 26, 2006, 11:33 AM
well, it HAS been more than two and half years, when taking into account the time it took for the previous arc to end and then as long as it's taken this new one to progress, but i don't think it has been three years yet. It is definitly getting closer though. I wonder how much time has passed since part two started? I wish there was a better sense of time. X(

It's been about 10 days since the end of the gaara rescue arc (refer to chapter 275 page 10) So in reality it's only been about 14 days since Naruto returned to the village.

Nah... i think Oro can switch at any time he wants. 3 1/2 years is just the maximum time he can wait...
I believe that the only reason Oro is waiting this long is because Sasuke will GIVE him his body once he defeats Itachi...
Think about it... he is investing in his own future. He'll soon be in the very same body that is training so rigorously, and so Oro can have patience... He has all he could ever want, it's just a matter of time.

It's in chapter 237 page 8, oro can't transfer twice within 3 years of each other.

Uchiro
April 26, 2006, 11:44 AM
yeah, I was just gonna say that. Jiraiya himself had said that Orochimaru cannot switch bodies twice in a 3 year period. that is why he waited the last time he did it. He eventually had no choice and had Kabuto set all of his prisoners against each other to the death so he could have the strongest body in the batch. Sasuke hadn't arrived yet

poweroflink15
April 26, 2006, 04:37 PM

No it is a fact that there is a 3 year minimum wait, it said it directly in the anime and the manga. He wanted Sasuke so badly but was forced into another cause of the curse. If this theory by this person was correct then he could have immediatly switched into Sasuke after switching into the other person, which is not possible.

King
April 26, 2006, 05:50 PM
he dosen't need to use hand jutsu. The curse seal is all he needs to take over the body. And it's likely Kabuto dose. Hang aroung Oro long enuff you have to learn something.

yea, I agree that Orochimaru doesn't need hand jutsu to take over a body.  It's almost a genjutsu type, if you guys'll remember back when Orochimaru takes over the body he currently has - that prisoner of whatever clan who was being held for experiments.  There was this huuuge illusionary snake rearing over Orochimaru's body, in dotted lines, according to the prisoner's perspective, which I thought was a sort of genjutsu-ish technique that didn't need hand seals, like the time Orochimaru stared at Kakashi in their showdown over Sasuke's body during the Chunin exam, how he paralyzed Kakashi with fear just by looking at him, or when he did the same to Sasuke and Sakura in the Forest of Death - genjutsu again - with only his eyes.

thenghtcrawler
April 26, 2006, 09:49 PM
all of ya are wrong. yo u know wats gona happen. oro is gona be like " so lil naruto is searchin for his missin comrad?"
"i'll tell you wat how bout i lead u where he is?" oro takes naruto to sasuke and then he says"fight" he gona b like tat mortal combat dude. finish him and sasuke is gona b all gayish and say no he is my friend cryin and sh#$%^.

MeanderingSoul
April 26, 2006, 09:53 PM
all of ya are wrong. yo u know wats gona happen. oro is gona be like " so lil naruto is searchin for his missin comrad?"
"i'll tell you wat how bout i lead u where he is?" oro takes naruto to sasuke and then he says"fight" he gona b like tat mortal combat dude. finish him and sasuke is gona b all gayish and say no he is my friend cryin and sh#$%^.

HA! That would be awesome! i would laugh hard if that happened. And then i might feel empty and alone. lololololol

KTFS
April 26, 2006, 09:55 PM
yea, I agree that Orochimaru doesn't need hand jutsu to take over a body.  It's almost a genjutsu type, if you guys'll remember back when Orochimaru takes over the body he currently has - that prisoner of whatever clan who was being held for experiments.  There was this huuuge illusionary snake rearing over Orochimaru's body, in dotted lines, according to the prisoner's perspective, which I thought was a sort of genjutsu-ish technique that didn't need hand seals, like the time Orochimaru stared at Kakashi in their showdown over Sasuke's body during the Chunin exam, how he paralyzed Kakashi with fear just by looking at him, or when he did the same to Sasuke and Sakura in the Forest of Death - genjutsu again - with only his eyes.

I've always wounder if the Oros' body take over jutsu is a genjustu.

ricekid
April 26, 2006, 09:57 PM
lolz.he gained new arms.so he can use all the jutsu he want

Orochimaru lost the arms of his soul, not just physically.

But whatever happens, I am driven to believe that Sasuke will be the one who kills Orochimaru.

CheckMate
April 26, 2006, 10:11 PM
hmm.. ??? is this a fact? *going to check old chapters*
anyone?

oro's transfer jutsu is transferring his mind to another body, neither hand nor soul.

oro only can transfer to another body once in 3 years.. well if he wants to keep it longer, it's all up to him

kabuto wasnt there when oro took the last container's body.
i think it's like a special kinjutsu that doesnt need handseal, or maybe kabuto has already made another seal?
anyway i am not sure whether the last container had the cursed seal or not

King
April 26, 2006, 10:38 PM
oh I just thought of something haha.
Orochimaru's body transfer technique is almost social commentary on the taboo state of organ transplant in Japan hahaha.
I could go on but I don't suppose it would be enjoyable to talk about it when we're primarily concerned with the comic series naruto.
hopefully tomorrow the next version of naruto will be out =P

billion bruce lees
April 26, 2006, 10:42 PM
oro leading them to sasuke uses the whole chapter to recap the oro/sasu/kabu xpirience

binkansarariman
April 26, 2006, 11:35 PM
hmm.. mebe its almost time for the 305 to come up.. but i'd like to predict that oro is kabuto's jutsu of puppeteering dead bodies.. and naruto fumbled due to his injuries from the kyuubi episodes.. it is up to sai to fight the oro clone.. n mebe somewhere in the fight we might see Naruto-Sai combos.. this would futher convinced sai of friendship and he gained back all the emotions that he used to have.. and he's happy to finally able to fight alongside his 'brother'...

perhaps like others have predict, sai would be injured/killed... but i'd like to bet he would be lethally injured and was saved by sakura.. n they'd failed in saving sasuke.. n Sai permanently in the team 7 later on..

and i predict we might someday see the new 3 sannin (sasuke, sakura n naruto) summoning their beast (gama, manda and katsuyu) and fight just like their mentor have done before.. and n that time the ties between sasuke with sasuke n naruto would forever be enemies

if somebody have already mentioned about what i just said: well, sorry guys..

HokageNaruto
April 27, 2006, 12:15 AM
golden week is this week nad yet death note raw is out, let hope all these predictions happen and we get a raw cuz waiting anothe week when u dont have no bleach eps and naruto fillers is torcher

XlxGaaraxlX
April 27, 2006, 01:13 AM
I hope we get to see sasuke becaz ive been waiting for a looong time to see his ugly uchiha face

KTFS
April 27, 2006, 01:33 AM
oro leading them to sasuke uses the whole chapter to recap the oro/sasu/kabu xpirience

Damn it! That can happen too! And they would use Golden week to do it too. I hope they dont I'd like to see the here and now. Let them use 306 for that.

oro only can transfer to another body once in 3 years.. well if he wants to keep it longer, it's all up to him

Or the body starts to reject him. Which is  likely the drawback to the jutsu and why he has to change every so often.

binkansarariman
April 27, 2006, 02:05 AM
hmm..perhaps oro would do nothing against them but simply let them see Sasuke... he want to see how naruto (or naruto-sai) fare against sasuke..

razor
April 27, 2006, 02:47 AM
I want Sai something like this "Oro,based on what is saw u fight with naruto before,i think i can fight u"."So,maybe u will not start a fight here".

So,Oro maybe bring sasuke with him too because he cannot fight anymore since he still need to recover his strength from his last fight with naruto.

Syaoran
April 27, 2006, 03:42 AM
I doubt Sai can do something against Sasuke. He allready brought him to his knees when he fucked with Sai's mind using that genjutsu. One thing is clear ... Even if Sai betrays Naruto this time, Orochimaru will kill him, as it's clear to him he's a traitor who flips side very easily.

Maybe we'll get to see "that jutsu" soon ^^

narutarded
April 27, 2006, 04:59 AM
it is my understanding that there will be no release this week due to goldenweek. fuck. i guess we will see within the next 24 hours anyway.

elementc
April 27, 2006, 05:13 AM
Actually the next chapter will consist of Orochimaru dancing and then taking a coffee break.

j0ny
April 27, 2006, 05:23 AM
speaking of 305.... WHERE IS IT?[br]Posted at: April 27, 2006, 03:22:43 AM_________________________________________________Death Note came out, so Naruto should follow suit

Syaoran
April 27, 2006, 05:26 AM
Isn't Golden Week the next week ?

Saturday, April 29: Midori no hi
Wednesday, May 3: Kenpo kinenbi
Thursday, May 4: May 4 Kokumin no kyujitsu
Friday, May 5: Kodomo no hi

And Monday, May 1 it's Labor Day (Dunno if it's the case in Japan) ^^

SacredNic
April 27, 2006, 05:27 AM
Perhaps Oro will die during the next soul transfer technique after the container is killed in the process.

I suspect that the container will end up being Sai.
I have no idea how it'll come to that though.

It's just a whisper... I hear it in my ghost. :tem

JeffDoogins
April 27, 2006, 09:15 AM
hmm........all i believe is that the first thing naruto's gonna say when he see's sasuke is gonna be something dumb

idefix1221991
April 27, 2006, 09:23 AM
does the chapter 305 appears this week?? or not??

Tamerlane
April 27, 2006, 09:36 AM
Please refer to this thread about chapter releases and Golden Week:

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=3251.0

Also lets get this back on topic discussing predictions for chapter 305.

:amuse

holmes221
April 27, 2006, 09:44 AM
Please refer to this thread about chapter releases and Golden Week:

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=3251.0

Also lets get this back on topic discussing predictions for chapter 305.

:amuse

Thanks for the notice. ^_^
otherwise we will be waiting impatiently

Tamerlane
April 27, 2006, 09:52 AM
It was not a problem.

Personally I think that for chapter 305 it will mainly be a lot of dialogue between Naruto and Oro. Then perhaps we will see a few pages dealing with Sakura and Yamato as they run thru the hideout. I also think that Sakura and company are going to make some sort of discovery, although I am not sure at this moment what that will be. But there has to be a reason for them splitting up in the first place right when it comes to the plot other than just running around aimlessly.

>_>

Some more of Sasuke would be really great too. Perhaps he will come out of the shadows?

*tries not to get her hopes up*

o.o

King
April 27, 2006, 11:13 AM
the best thing that could have happened was for yamato and co to wait until night when orochimaru and sasuke are sleeping, then murder orochimaru in his sleep and bind sasuke with mokuton and bring him back to konoha, end of story gg no more naruto lol
jK

itadakimasu08
April 27, 2006, 11:29 AM
That would never work Oro sleeps with one eye open

shelltoes
April 27, 2006, 03:06 PM
Gyahaha! One eye open. That's great... Most likely true, too. >__>

Yeah, anyway, I think Sai's going to go for the quadruple cross--! And beat the snot out of Naruto, escape with Orochimaru and Sasuke,thus letting down thousands of Sasuke lovers due to not being able to see his post time skip metrosexual features. Either that, or Sai gets killed by Orochimaru, but, we can only pray. XD

sushi-girl-27
April 27, 2006, 03:07 PM
Hum... according to the spoiler summaries, we won't be seeing Sasuke next week... Oh well. The chapter looks pretty interesting, from what I can understand (stupid Babelfish translations...).

maggi
April 27, 2006, 07:47 PM
yeah i think that too...that sai is gonna get kill by orochimaru....thats gonna be sad... i don't know

sushi-girl-27
April 27, 2006, 07:51 PM
Yeah, Sai is going to die, it's pretty obvious. Just like Haku. I don't think he will die in the next chapter, though. It's still too early. Either Orochimaru or maybe Sasuke is going to kill him, this way Naruto is going to realize that Sasuke truly *has* changed.

billion bruce lees
April 27, 2006, 08:05 PM
sai is a star trek xtra...so sad

maggi
April 27, 2006, 08:13 PM
you know you make a good point there....sauke is probably gonna kill sai, like you said, wow that would be so cool...

razor
April 27, 2006, 08:23 PM
i stayed with my prediction.Oro will guide them to sasuke place to let naruto speak to sasuke himself.

venicia777
April 27, 2006, 08:39 PM
i stayed with my prediction.Oro will guide them to sasuke place to let naruto speak to sasuke himself.
this will be great if it happens. that will just mean he knows sasuke is soo bad ass that naruto in his current state and sai will be no near been a match for him. But it will be hilarious if it happens.

i started saying someone was going to die in team yamato many chapters back especially when Oro and Kabuto appeared. i just hope all the predictions involving sais death dont come true. His character is pretty interesting- really interesting. i hope he stays alive somehow.

billion bruce lees
April 27, 2006, 10:29 PM
if that happens, he'll be taking them to sasuke because he wants to crush naruto emotionally.

geez, would naruto start crying?

Kusachu
April 27, 2006, 10:44 PM
ah but when naruto cries, it means he's going to start kicking ass soon, so i HOPE he starts crying!! XD CRY CRY CRY!!!!

billion bruce lees
April 27, 2006, 10:56 PM
sadist!..but that would be cool :tem

even better if he's all dragged off by oro screaming save me!, naruto, save me!

naruto chases them, finds his dying body ( torso and head ( connected)

sai; why?, why didn't you save me

naruto with mouth agape...

sasuke and or; fufufu..

sasuke; dumbass

next chapter, helter skelter

Kusachu
April 27, 2006, 11:54 PM
sadist!..but that would be cool :tem

even better if he's all dragged off by oro screaming save me!, naruto, save me!

naruto chases them, finds his dying body ( torso and head ( connected)

sai; why?, why didn't you save me

naruto with mouth agape...

sasuke and or; fufufu..

sasuke; dumbass

next chapter, helter skelter

LOL!  XD   I tried to read that book a while ago...

I really want to see Sai used as a human pinata ever since he got hanged...I can just see evil Sasuke whipping him with a snake or something and Sai just hanging there straight faced like, "WTF."  and Naruto busts in and is all, "WTF?"  and Sasuke stops whipping pinata Sai and turns and is all, *sigh* "WTF!"  and then Yamoto and Sakura rush in behind Naruto and Sakura is all "TF?" and Yamoto is all "IDEK."  and then Itachi shows up and is all, "FUFLB!" and kills them all because that's what Itachis do best.  And everyone would be like, "WTF!?!"

okay i'm done now...sorry... :tem

mercycubed
April 28, 2006, 01:53 AM
The Oro at the end of 304 is Sasuke. It's a henge no jutsu.
--I know it has been a long time for all of my fans out there, but hello and good night.

j0ny
April 28, 2006, 05:03 AM
you guys are all effing crazy.... Naruto would own Oro.... why else would the series be called Naruto? Why would anyone be better than the namesake of the series?

phenomnaruto
April 28, 2006, 05:34 AM
http://www.shueisha.co.jp/magazine/boyc/jpg/w_jump0363_h.jpeg
this is the jump cover ..... manga this week? maybe

evilgnome
April 28, 2006, 05:52 AM
How come there is no manga this week??

razor
April 28, 2006, 06:08 AM
patiently waiting.why Oro not suddenly attack naruto and Sai?because he doesn't want to fight with them right now i think.so there is no fight between oro-naruto-sai.How come Oro knew Sai betray him?because i think Oro already know that Sai is betrayer from the first Sai met Sasuke.That why Sasuke play with his sharingan with Sai,Oro noticed it that Sai maybe a betrayer from sasuke view.

but that is my another prediction only... :)

starsun
April 28, 2006, 07:13 AM
Those stuff are always fake... just some crazy japaense guy who made it up....

WolfCloud
April 28, 2006, 07:36 AM
My friend and i concluded that it is kishimoto himself that make up those false rumors. What better way to get ppl to read your chapter to see if its true :3
J\k

spactaa
April 28, 2006, 07:41 AM
starsun, the spoilers used to be ALWAYS right, but not any more (concerning naruto).The thing is that there is always at least 2 spoilers, and only one is right, got to found out the right one.

CheckMate
April 28, 2006, 08:04 AM
who told you there are always 2 spoilers?

and where could u find it? How?

spactaa
April 28, 2006, 08:19 AM
who told you there are always 2 spoilers?

and where could u find it? How?

I don't need to be told thing I see with my own eyes ;).The fact is, when I used to go on narutofan every week, there was multiple versions of the same chapters in the spoiler summary section.We never knew wich one was the true one so everyone was speculating, it was funny ^^.I don't really know if it happens here, but I'm pretty sure we can find many japanese spoilers of the same chapter if we know where to look.But I can't help with that.

dharshana
April 28, 2006, 08:36 AM
LOL! XD I tried to read that book a while ago...

I really want to see Sai used as a human pinata ever since he got hanged...I can just see evil Sasuke whipping him with a snake or something and Sai just hanging there straight faced like, "WTF." and Naruto busts in and is all, "WTF?" and Sasuke stops whipping pinata Sai and turns and is all, *sigh* "WTF!" and then Yamoto and Sakura rush in behind Naruto and Sakura is all "TF?" and Yamoto is all "IDEK." and then Itachi shows up and is all, "FUFLB!" and kills them all because that's what Itachis do best. And everyone would be like, "WTF!?!"

okay i'm done now...sorry... :tem

I enjoyed your prediction :D

King
April 28, 2006, 08:43 AM
Naruto will burn all his chakra and use Jiraiya no jutsu! and summon ero senin to the scene who will then promptly school everyone.
That's why Jiraiya was telling him not to use that jutsu, cause it would be bothersome to him lol

Paine8823
April 28, 2006, 09:35 AM
Hahaha.... I seriously think that Sai can't make up his mind. Is he in Oro's side or Yamato'side ?

Trivia: His dumb book.

nedeti
April 28, 2006, 12:20 PM
Oroshimaru will kill sai

Fighting Dreamers
April 28, 2006, 12:41 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/koaled/Anime/orochimaru305.jpg

Hmmm? :S

nK
April 28, 2006, 12:55 PM
That looks like a screenshot revamped from a episode in the series rather than a manga shot. (in my opinion)

Kelmain
April 28, 2006, 01:28 PM
Lol, do you remember Orochi having a shower? =) that's it.

By the way, there's no manga chapter this week or what? looks like it.

Ahab
April 28, 2006, 01:39 PM
When is 305 suppose to come out? Shouldn't it have come out yesterday or today?

Kusachu
April 28, 2006, 01:47 PM
Naruto will burn all his chakra and use Jiraiya no jutsu! and summon ero senin to the scene who will then promptly school everyone.
That's why Jiraiya was telling him not to use that jutsu, cause it would be bothersome to him lol

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I want to learn that technique...lmao...

billion bruce lees
April 28, 2006, 02:14 PM
it's only to be used at bath houses, beaches, around any cute girls.

ok this chap, he'll have to start accepting that sasuke is rotten.

Kusachu
April 28, 2006, 02:18 PM
it's only to be used at bath houses

I betcha Orochimaru has his own bath house in that huge ass hideout. Maybe they will (while randomly opening doors) come across the bath house and see a ton of naked hotties...and naruto is all "I know he said not to use it but...HE HAS TO SEE THIS! KUCHIYOSE! JIRAIYA NO JUTSU!"

XD XP

Rampages
April 28, 2006, 02:25 PM
LOL!!

They should all make peace and throw a party rofl

Kusachu
April 28, 2006, 02:41 PM
LOL!!

They should all make peace and throw a party rofl

I think Orochimaru would REALLY enjoy a big grope hug...I MEAN GROUP!  GROUP HUG!  :imslow

Rampages
April 28, 2006, 03:01 PM
:dance :knk :woo Yondy and Anko are invited too XD

venicia777
April 28, 2006, 04:28 PM
it looks like we all are waiting. damn!!! with bleach's release(translation out) i am now more anxious than ever for a possible naruto release

izvr
April 28, 2006, 06:44 PM
and then end up with suicide :)

spactaa
April 28, 2006, 07:22 PM
Something nice: Sasuke and Sai fight->naruto doesn't know what to do, sasuke kills sai-> naruto...still doesn't know what to do.It could result some complexe situation for naruto :).

billion bruce lees
April 28, 2006, 07:24 PM
it looks like we all are waiting. damn!!! with bleach's release(translation out) i am now more anxious than ever for a possible naruto release

whaa? chapter this week? i was starting to accept that there might not be one.

it's hard now that i think of it, to predict whats comming next, he might be following a complex formula?

yeste
April 28, 2006, 07:32 PM
If this is true (i don't doubt it, just saying...) it will be an awesome chapter, but yet again, who can wait ro see the next one. Nice work to bring this out here. Thanks YukariRin!!!!!!

nedeti
April 28, 2006, 08:06 PM
that will be 2 dumb... im telling you oroshimaru will kill sai or at least badly injured.

Naruto will try going Kyubi again but he won't since he must still recover. so then in some twisted action and drama sasuke will appear and chapter will end.

j0ny
April 28, 2006, 08:50 PM
it probably is out in Japan the reason why we don't have a copy is that the usualy scanners died....

Please read this post (http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=3251.0), people. It would be very fortunate of us if someone leaks 305 in advance just like it was for Bleach. Now, back on topic! ~ Ayah

Tamerlane
April 28, 2006, 10:18 PM
:offtopic

<=)

Just a friendly reminder guys.

glasskatana
April 28, 2006, 11:54 PM
you guys this is not the prediction thread. If this is what the chapter is going to be, I like the fact we get to see Sasuke, I like the premise of a fight between them, I don't like the idea of Sasuke having an easy win. That's all.

glasskatana
April 29, 2006, 12:00 AM
The thing I most want to see is for Naruto to give Sasuke a littlehttp://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4898/omake5hp.png (http://imageshack.us)
:smile-big

KTFS
April 29, 2006, 02:08 AM
The thing I most want to see is for Naruto to give Sasuke a littlehttp://img217.imageshack.us/img217/4898/omake5hp.png (http://imageshack.us)
:smile-big
  :rofl

I can see it now:

Naru: Sasu! Sasu we came to get you!
Sasu: Go away..
Saku: We've been looking for you for over 2 years now.
Sasu: I didn't aske you to. Now go away!
Oro: KU KU KU KU!
Naru: Your coming back wather you like it or not!
Sasu: And who's going to make me.
Naru: Me!  :modsmack *drags Sasu away*
Sai: Holy sh*t! :sweat

razor
April 29, 2006, 02:43 AM
YukariRin,awesome,why not u try to become a translator?btw u do a great job translated it,hope this spoiler is true,(same thing,im just hoping becuz it is very closer to my prediction). :)

Kusachu
April 29, 2006, 02:59 AM
  :rofl

I can see it now:

Naru: Sasu! Sasu we came to get you!
Sasu: Go away..
Saku: We've been looking for you for over 2 years now.
Sasu: I didn't aske you to. Now go away!
Oro: KU KU KU KU!
Naru: Your coming back wather you like it or not!
Sasu: And who's going to make me.
Naru: Me!  :modsmack *drags Sasu away*
Sai: Holy sh*t!  :sweat

It would be awesome if sasuke bounced off the wall like that. XD

ikuroi
April 29, 2006, 12:05 PM
I can see that this chapter is going to be about Sai, and what his true intentions are about.

SchmoDawg
April 29, 2006, 02:33 PM
you guys this is not the prediction thread. If this is what the chapter is going to be, I like the fact we get to see Sasuke, I like the premise of a fight between them, I don't like the idea of Sasuke having an easy win. That's all.

Yeah really if you wanna predict what you thinks gonna happen go to the prediction thread. I hope this chapter summary is fake though as it seems kinda short with not much happening.

destinator
April 29, 2006, 03:27 PM
I did a translation of the spoiler found here: http://forums.narutofan.com/showpost.php?p=3697567&postcount=175

Three Years!!!
Cover - Naruto
Searching and getting closer to the close friend that arrives at last. Meeting soon after arriving [at Orochimaru's]
Orochimaru: Sai, you've gone back to Yamato's and the other's side?
Sai: I'd like to know their connection. I'd like to verify Naruto's and Sasuke's relationship. Therefore...
Orochimaru: Abandoning you mission just to know about it? Such a thing..
Naruto: !! Such a thing?! As for Sai!!
Naruto sees Orochimaru laugh.
Orochimaru: Naruto-kun, you're a really foolish creature, aren't you?
Naruto: What?
Orochimaru: Looking for Sasuke is a waste. He's not the same anymore. He's changed. It's been three years. You already know, Sasuke's not what you remember him being. [I took a little liberty with the last sentence]
Naruto: I won't know until I meet him!
Sai: ...
Orochimaru: You want to meet him? You'll verify Sasuke's talent.
Naruto and Sai: !!
Orochimaru: Simple, don't you think? You'll know whether or not you've wasted three years on this effort. [bringing Sasuke back]

Yamato: Naruto's chakra...
Sakura: Perhaps he's met up with...
Yamato: This is it! We've got to hurry.

In a dark room...
Orochimaru: Sasuke-kun, you have a customer. He's been wishing to meet you...
Sasuke's shadow: ...
Naruto pushes Sai away.
Naruto: Sasuke!!
Sasuke: How secure is this place if Konoha-nins come in, Orochimaru?
Sasuke walks out of the shadows. Chapter ends with Sasuke showing himself.

i would like that version but it souds too much like the predictions i've read so far

Reui
April 29, 2006, 09:49 PM
I Gotta agree this sounds too much like wishful FanFiction and not like Kishi.

ShadwsofArchonia
April 30, 2006, 01:36 AM
Just for all Naruto fans http://yhbt.mine.nu/ go there and download the Second Naruto movie subbed by the great people of Dattebayo Fansubs.

Naruto Movie Vol. 2 is OUT!

vlado
April 30, 2006, 11:06 AM
Yeah , but wold love to see it happen :D

Rampages
April 30, 2006, 11:50 AM
My prediction is that akatsuki will appear very soon.

Rampages
April 30, 2006, 11:51 AM
Something nice: Sasuke and Sai fight->naruto doesn't know what to do, sasuke kills sai-> naruto...still doesn't know what to do.It could result some complexe situation for naruto :).

I'm pretty sure naruto will kage bunshin and fight himself as to not be left out.

Fighting Dreamers
April 30, 2006, 12:47 PM
Well, my prediction here

Orochimaru came to Naruto and Sai.
They're talking/fighting with him.
Yamato and Sakura search somewhere.
Kabuto: HEY, HELP ME PLEASE!!!! <3   :scry[br]Posted at: April 30, 2006, 10:46:56 AM

Fixed your double post. =3 -Tanuki

Rampages
April 30, 2006, 12:54 PM
Why did you double post ?

Sasuke Uchihas Avenger
April 30, 2006, 01:40 PM
I just hope that it comes out soon.
I really want Sasuke to be in it. I am dieing to see his face. :eyeroll

Rampages
April 30, 2006, 01:41 PM
Did you create an account just to post that ? :p

Sasuke Uchihas Avenger
April 30, 2006, 01:42 PM
Lol no. I just come on here alot... :tem

Kusachu
April 30, 2006, 02:09 PM
I'm pretty sure naruto will kage bunshin and fight himself as to not be left out.

that sounds like something filler ep Naruto would do! mwahahahaha!

Rampages
April 30, 2006, 05:44 PM
Can't really argue with you...man these fillers really got to stop. Anyways I hope Oro will tell Sai and Naruto his back story when he was still in Akatsuki, and tell Naruto why they are after him. Remember Kabuto saying they should have a ceasefire to eliminate akatsuki before they become too much of a threat ?

Rampages
April 30, 2006, 05:46 PM
Welcome to the boards then; nice sig.

My prediction is that they will have a long conversation and there will be no battle.

billion bruce lees
April 30, 2006, 06:21 PM
Welcome to the boards then; nice sig.

My prediction is that they will have a long conversation and there will be no battle.
i predict alot of frustrated masashi fans, but really the tension is killing me from last chapter

every time i reread it it gets worst

wtf kind of f*ck*d up situation is naruto and sai in, oro doesn't look tired, naruto( mr. big gun) is half dead, sai who everyone still suspects, is sai ???

we don't know, it's like the anticipation in a good horror movie.

just hurry up and kill me already.

psypho
May 01, 2006, 02:33 AM
When are we even going to see a 305??? Jesus, this is like the hundreth time I've checked, and no 305?? WTF!! is going on!?!

KTFS
May 01, 2006, 04:41 AM
i predict alot of frustrated masashi fans, but really the tension is killing me from last chapter

every time i reread it it gets worst

wtf kind of f*ck*d up situation is naruto and sai in, oro doesn't look tired, naruto( mr. big gun) is half dead, sai who everyone still suspects, is sai ???

we don't know, it's like the anticipation in a good horror movie.

just hurry up and kill me already.

Yeah but oro won't fight naru. He still thinks naru can go kb4 on his ass. I just hope it's not a convo heavy chapter.

ShgnLW
May 01, 2006, 06:57 AM
Stupid Psypho, there are hundreds of threads according this, and besides, if you take the time to read the FRONTPAGE you'll know WHY there is no chapter released last week.
About the spoilers, I do not know whether they are true or not, only I hope that we'll see Sasuke's face this week... can't hardly wait to see him... So, I HOPE that the last spoiler is true, however I doubt it is...

Mmm... for chapter 306 I gonna write my own spoiler... I mean... I know where to find that spoiler.... I mean... I gonna search for tht spoiler :D xD[br]Posted at: May 01, 2006, 04:44:36 AM_________________________________________________Another nice thing --> All spoilers posted in here are fake!!

The title of the next chapter (according to the translations here on mangahelpers) is "The truth".

I don't see this title in the spoilers, they all give another title.

The ones making the spoilers are pretty dumb, but it is entertaining, though. :)

NRZero
May 01, 2006, 04:41 PM
Oro's probably just gonna ask Sai if he's with naruto or him. Then Sai says hes with Naruto. Then Oro calls out Sasuke and tells his to try out his new jutsu on Sai. Naruto gets all teary eyed the moment he sees Sasuke. Sasuke ignores Naruto and attacks Sai. Naruto jumps in to stop him and says if you wanna fight someone Sasuke then its gonna be ME! My prediction...

sushi-girl-27
May 01, 2006, 04:51 PM
NRZero, that would be sweeeeet. But I doubt it... we're probably gonna get another dialogue filled chapter... I hope not though.

billion bruce lees
May 01, 2006, 08:22 PM
Oro's probably just gonna ask Sai if he's with naruto or him. Then Sai says hes with Naruto. Then Oro calls out Sasuke and tells his to try out his new jutsu on Sai. Naruto gets all teary eyed the moment he sees Sasuke. Sasuke ignores Naruto and attacks Sai. Naruto jumps in to stop him and says if you wanna fight someone Sasuke then its gonna be ME! My prediction...
ok, but how about sasuke kills him off the bat.

naruto rushes him screaming bloody murder, after a long and arduous fight, he managesd to kill sasuke

then from the shadows you hear kukuku, i expected more...you total moron

ShadwsofArchonia
May 01, 2006, 08:31 PM
well for the record Naruto is still healing from bringing forth his fourth tail, and in comparison of Sasuke, Naruto KB4 > Sasuke Curse Seal Level 2.

Because you have to consider that 1 Kyuubi tail = Shakaku's strength and Shakuku's 1 Tail = 1 Kage Level Shinobi at his prime. Orochimaru survived against Naruto KB4 because Naruto completely lost it and succombed to the rage caused by Orochimaru's taunting and also he doesn't have the experience Orochimaru does in battle, that included and the number of offensive and deffensive techniques that Oro knows saved his ass. Besides if Yamato hadn't stopped KB4, things would have gone further and Oro would soon be dead or at least gravely injured with Kabuto ODing soldier pills to heal his master.

King
May 01, 2006, 08:43 PM
I don't know about that... it's like yamato says, at some point it doesn't matter anymore how much stronger you are, you just need to find an opening lol.  I fail to see much difference between shikaku's wind bullet and naruto kyubi 4's chakra bullet lol.  well maybe the latter hits a little harder, but both of them leave pretty much the same trail of devastation and anything hit by it is pretty much gg so like, yeah...
it's kind of the same thing with rasengan vs chidori,
rasengan >>> chidori, but it doesn't really matter if you can't find opening.

DarkManSharingan32
May 01, 2006, 09:45 PM
I don't know about that... it's like yamato says, at some point it doesn't matter anymore how much stronger you are, you just need to find an opening lol. I fail to see much difference between shikaku's wind bullet and naruto kyubi 4's chakra bullet lol. well maybe the latter hits a little harder, but both of them leave pretty much the same trail of devastation and anything hit by it is pretty much gg so like, yeah...
it's kind of the same thing with rasengan vs chidori,
rasengan >>> chidori, but it doesn't really matter if you can't find opening.

Wow, that is an amazing point... I was about to write a similar response to Archonia, but you handled it really well.
---

And, there is only one more thing really...
It makes no sense for you to compare Naruto's newest addition, to Sasuke's older form of CS2... There is no way to know how far it can be advanced, or what else he could have to to become stronger since the two of them parted from the Valley of the End.

Also... If you remember correctly, Orochimaru wasn't in grave danger at the end of that fight... It was Sakura. She would've been killed, instantly ruining Naruto when he Yamato took him out of Kyuubi4. Orochimaru and Kabuto would've escaped.. Sai would've been with them... And when the failed Yamato team carried back the dead Sakura's body... You can bet all hell would've broken out there too...

And.. BTW... If you couldn't tell Orochimaru was testing and toying with Naruto, merely to see how he would match up against Sasuke. I believe Orochimaru's jutsu choice is completely different when he is going for the kill....

SacredNic
May 01, 2006, 09:57 PM
And.. BTW... If you couldn't tell Orochimaru was testing and toying with Naruto, merely to see how he would match up against Sasuke. I believe Orochimaru's jutsu choice is completely different when he is going for the kill....

Perhaps in the beginning... but later on... I'm not so sure. When Naruto went KB4, I suspect that Oro changed tactics and decided to end it more for fear of the situation becoming too much for him. He even used the Sword of Katsuragi, and complained about a lack of Chakra after the battle. The Triple-Gate summon must have taken quite a lot outta him as well.

I think that both Oro and Naruto are low on Chakra at the moment and wont engage in battle because they both know that they're not up for it. It means that Sasuke has the upper hand here if he was to engage in battle. Yamato and Sai seem to be alright though.

NRZero
May 01, 2006, 10:35 PM
ok, but how about sasuke kills him off the bat.

naruto rushes him screaming bloody murder, after a long and arduous fight, he managesd to kill sasuke

then from the shadows you hear kukuku, i expected more...you total moron

Now why would Oro let his next body just die like that.... makes no sense. He would jump in no matter how exhausted he would be and save Sasuke. Nobody likes damaged goods...lol

razor
May 01, 2006, 11:15 PM
I think,i think.....i think....Oro will bring naruto and Sai see sasuke,and will tell why Oro want sasuke body so badly,why he want to attack konoha?i think Oro doesn't want to attack konoha.it is because an order from someone.but the truth is,his real mission is to defeat all akatsuki members to prevent them from getting hold of all tailed beast and save the day.Lolz.sound ridiculous.lolz again.and again.

CheckMate
May 01, 2006, 11:44 PM
He even used the Sword of Katsuragi, and complained about a lack of Chakra after the battle.

I believe it's the sword of KusaNagi, is it not?

Cbot
May 02, 2006, 12:20 AM
I reallt can't wait to see what's going to happen :)

razor
May 02, 2006, 04:32 AM
i think about sword of kusanagi if i not mistaken.

johanna4life
May 02, 2006, 06:56 AM
We aint gonna get one this week either, so it will be 2 weeks of just like we predicted before!!

destinator
May 02, 2006, 07:05 AM
lol? we will o.O

ricekid
May 02, 2006, 07:13 AM
i think orochimaru has a biju himself

destinator
May 02, 2006, 07:14 AM

then akatsuki would have killed him already ;)

bebong
May 02, 2006, 07:48 AM

maybe dats the "another reason" to quit the akatsuki

Kelmain
May 02, 2006, 10:22 AM
Kisame for sure is a jinchuuruki: his bijuu is the Sanbi, also known as «Isonade», the 3 Tails Demon, wich looks like a Shark and has a "fish friend" called "Samehada" (just like Kisame's Sword). Being a Bijuu would explain the reason of his "odd look" and his enormous ammount of Chakra.

As for Orochimaru, I'm also pretty sure that he is another jinchuuruki, his bijuu would be the "8 Tails Demon" wich is a big snake with 8 heads wich contains the sword "Kusanagi" inside (the one of Orochimaru). It would also explain the reason of his "snake eyes", "long tongue", "fangs" and "skin change".

If you take a look to every bijuu you'll see that they have SOMETHING from his demon. Naruto has whiskers, Gaara has tanuki eyes. The rest of characters known are pretty normal and don't have any characteristics. While Kisame and Orochimaru do (and they match with japanese mythology).

In my opinion, Akatsuki wants all the demons to imbue themselves with em and become more powerful, as Kisame is an Akatsuki he could have been imbued with Sanbi already, or he could have been a jinchuuruki all his life and joined Akatsuki instead of getting owned by em.

As for Orochimaru well, Akatsuki would have killed him but I guess it's not "so" easy, he is a Sannin after all, and they may have other plans such as getting all the other bijuus and then get the last one from Orochimaru (wich would be the hardest one to get).

Don't forget that he's been an Akatsuki and still has the ring.

sangai
May 02, 2006, 12:56 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^

i dunno you can't really go to exact with that previous statement, i mean look at zetsu, the guy is a fuckin plant, i mean what jinchuuriki is he?

so in theory your idea is correct , but zetsu alone throughs it off, along with a few other ninja's remember orochimaru looked like that from the time he was a small child, around prolly age 6, if not since a baby.

honestly i do think orochimaru is part of the hachi no mata, or is some kind of offspring of his, and the akatsuki planned on using orochimaru to get to the demon, or to find him or something,

destinator
May 02, 2006, 01:08 PM
Kisame for sure is a jinchuuruki: his bijuu is the Sanbi, also known as «Isonade», the 3 Tails Demon, wich looks like a Shark and has a "fish friend" called "Samehada" (just like Kisame's Sword). Being a Bijuu would explain the reason of his "odd look" and his enormous ammount of Chakra.

As for Orochimaru, I'm also pretty sure that he is another jinchuuruki, his bijuu would be the "8 Tails Demon" wich is a big snake with 8 heads wich contains the sword "Kusanagi" inside (the one of Orochimaru). It would also explain the reason of his "snake eyes", "long tongue", "fangs" and "skin change".

If you take a look to every bijuu you'll see that they have SOMETHING from his demon. Naruto has whiskers, Gaara has tanuki eyes. The rest of characters known are pretty normal and don't have any characteristics. While Kisame and Orochimaru do (and they match with japanese mythology).

In my opinion, Akatsuki wants all the demons to imbue themselves with em and become more powerful, as Kisame is an Akatsuki he could have been imbued with Sanbi already, or he could have been a jinchuuruki all his life and joined Akatsuki instead of getting owned by em.

As for Orochimaru well, Akatsuki would have killed him but I guess it's not "so" easy, he is a Sannin after all, and they may have other plans such as getting all the other bijuus and then get the last one from Orochimaru (wich would be the hardest one to get).

Don't forget that he's been an Akatsuki and still has the ring.

uhm yeah...oro left akatsuki because he feared itachis skill level, i am sorry for you but oro is no match for akatsuki ;)

Kelmain
May 02, 2006, 01:09 PM
Actually there is one Bijuu (4 tails I think) that can fuse and mix with plants just like Zetsu does. Probably Orochimaru, as well as Naruto and Gaara received the bijuu when he was born.

Tanuki-dono
May 02, 2006, 01:11 PM
Well, while you pose some interesting theories, unless it directly pertains to 305, you might want to move the discussion over to <a href="http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?board=31.0">Naruto Toshokan</a>. <a href="http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=537.0">Akatsuki Thread</a> is a wonderful place to discuss the goals, etc of the organization. (And I'd like to see more of your thoughts!) :)

As for 305 itself - patience, though I know it's difficult. :amuse Soon, we'll see what happens next. Though, on that subject, since Sakura and Naruto sport "injuries," I'm leaning more towards a hopeful display of the talents of Yamato and Sai in battle - particularly Sai. Or maybe we're in for more jerking around of allegiance, as someone mentioned, I can see Sai pretending to go back to the other side and switching back to gain an advantage. (But really - it'd be hard to fool Orochimaru.)